PDA

View Full Version : TNA Wrestlings Direction

Nay_Than
11-06-2010, 06:03 PM
Who here is enjoying the direction that TNA is heading right now?

Is it an improvement before or is it getting worse?

Do you think the future is bright for TNA?

(first post by the way :) )

Bodom
11-06-2010, 06:05 PM
Oh lord. I do hate to be negative towards to new member's. So i'll just leave you with this

Welcome!!

IrkenInvader
11-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Ummmmm.............. well you obviously haven't read the other threads yet.

OH and ingnore my other posts about the guy I can't mention anymore.

Rich Cranium
11-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Welcome to Rich Cranium's house of fun!

What can I say about TNA? Uhhhhhh, their KO division is looking a little brighter?

Kashdinero
11-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Welcome to Rich Cranium's house of fun!

What can I say about TNA? Uhhhhhh, their KO division is looking a little brighter?

And hotter!

Dameduse823
11-07-2010, 11:35 AM
I find tna entertaining for the simple fact that we are watching a company commit suicide week after week

Bodom
11-07-2010, 01:15 PM
Yep. The same people watch it and the same people slowly start to turn it off during the broadcast.

Btw. You have no right calling people marks when you're on a wrestling messageboard.

Stay classy.

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 01:53 PM
Their direction is the same as WCW's.

They have their small successes but what happened at BFG, its been going downhill.

nrb6304
11-07-2010, 01:58 PM
Oh lord. I do hate to be negative towards to new member's. So i'll just leave you with this

Welcome!!

always the class act Bodom lol.

I enjoy watching TNA sometimes, I honestly read the spoilers and watch the matches I want to. I do bootleg the ppv's but normally have the football game going at the same time

eyehatecena
11-07-2010, 11:08 PM
I do like TNA- they have some things going for them. MCMGs and really the rest of their tag division. The knockouts actually look hot and put on good matches(well not Lacey)- and they are actually using some of the people that WWE dropped the ball on- Elijiah Burke , Brian Kendriks, Matt Morgan and a few others. Of course they do have things wrong with them-Nash, Flair, Hogan, Sting...etc- I like some of thodse guys, but they really get too much tv time and should not be in the ring anymore. WWEs shows are better overall(when they are not doing the guest host)- but at times some TNA matches are better than any given match on Raw or Smackdown.