PDA

View Full Version : Punk V Ziggler?

Haruko Haruhara
05-11-2012, 11:22 AM
I see that they have matches at weekend show but I think this needs to be a Monday Night Raw program. These two would put on one hell of a program. It would be better than the Christian V Orton one.

I am not sure if this has been posted before but what do you guys think about this? Who do you feel is Punks best opponent seeing as Jericho is going for the WHC?

My top 3 are:
Ziggler
Bryan
Cara (when he returns)

PSOjedi
05-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Daniel Bryan
Christian
Dolph Ziggler

I don't see Daniel Bryan winning the WWE Championship at OTL because of AJ. It seems that WWE have lost faith in Ziggler making him a jobber actually so, for me the next deal for CM Punk and the WWE Championship would be the returning Christian.

One more match !

Tommy Thunder
05-11-2012, 11:33 AM
Sin Cara? No way. He needs to concentrate on learning English, sorting out his feet in a WWE ring and start cutting the botches out. Get back to me in a year or 2 when he's established himself in WWE.

Daniel Bryan we're going to see gains Punk. This WILL be a good match, no denying that.

Ziggler vs Punk. 2 words; yes please. another match that has 5 stars written all over it.

Right now, I think Bryan is the best opponent given that they have chemistry together being friends and all that. They both have similar-ish in-ring styles and should contemplate each other well.
I really want to see a Punk vs Ziggler feud at some point though.

LMPunker
05-11-2012, 11:38 AM
i agree i would like to see these two have another feud but in all likely hood wont be happening for a while as it only happened 4 months ago

Mikeyboy7777777
05-11-2012, 12:00 PM
i would love that but first ziggler needs to crush the funkasaurus

maar13
05-11-2012, 12:39 PM
I would love to see them feud again but they need to re-build Ziggler a little bit, they have made him look like almost a jobber since their last program.

Fortunately he was able to pick up a win last week, hope that trends continues.

TheMiz
05-11-2012, 01:49 PM
Royal Rumble 2012.

Hurtts101
05-11-2012, 02:53 PM
Would love to see Punk/Bryan build up for the next couple months. Maybe not trading the title, but at least the matches. At Money in the Bank, add Christina for a triple threat ladder match. Christian and Bryan cost each other the title. Bryan had hsi shot(s), so now it's Christian's turn. Meanwhile, Ziggler captures the Money in the Bank. Christian fails in his bid for the title. Ziggler, not wanting to waste any time cashes in his shot but fails to win the title (this is sorley needed so it dosen't seem MitB doesn't gaurantee the title). This will still open the door to get Ziggler back into the title picture. Also by having Punk hold onto the title so long will bring back huge credibility to the champioship. Ziggler would get another crack at Night of Champions perhaps and maybe a final 4way between these awesome athletes.

Cabers
05-11-2012, 03:15 PM
I saw someone mentioned Dolph Ziggler, yes unfortunately he is sinking fast being stuck with Jack Swagger.

ELNIOJR
05-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Sin Cara? No way. He needs to concentrate on learning English, sorting out his feet in a WWE ring and start cutting the botches out. Get back to me in a year or 2 when he's established himself in WWE.

Daniel Bryan we're going to see gains Punk. This WILL be a good match, no denying that.

Ziggler vs Punk. 2 words; yes please. another match that has 5 stars written all over it.

Right now, I think Bryan is the best opponent given that they have chemistry together being friends and all that. They both have similar-ish in-ring styles and should contemplate each other well.
I really want to see a Punk vs Ziggler feud at some point though.

I just HOPE that he got some job done on that, during his vacation. Couldnt compete, but he should take this time to learn something, considering they got him on the roster to early...

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-11-2012, 04:26 PM
I saw someone mentioned Dolph Ziggler, yes unfortunately he is sinking fast being stuck with Jack Swagger.

Sadly. Jack Swaggers mic skills, speech impediment, and so many other things on the side have kept him as a main stay on a midcard level. Dolph Ziggler should already be a main event'er while holding one of the bigger Championships. Dolph Ziggler has proven the most that he has risen through the ranks and progressed better than, dare I say it, Cody Rhodes. Dolph is more deserving and him and CM Punk just have amazing in-ring chemistry with each other that I believe has yet to be fully tapped into.

Sin Cara isn't going to get a shot upon his return. If he does then there is something REALLY wrong with the WWE. Sin Cara botched everything, made Triple H cringe and grind his teeth since Sin Cara was his FIRST international project for the company. He also had horrific English skills like others above me have mentioned. Sin Cara is at a cross roads here where he will get pushed for his merchandise sells, but he will be decreased in value to the writers when it comes to vocally needed story-line progression.

Daneil Bryan just now got over being a Champion for a suitable amount of time so there would virtually be NO effect if Daniel Bryan won it. WWE had a history for putting the belts on guys who create that "shock and awe" feeling. I doubt Daniel Bryan would get it again any time soon. However! I really think that Christian should qualify. Christian NEEDS his CM Punk like run with a major championship.

AWrestlingGod
05-11-2012, 07:51 PM
CM Punk Vs Sin Cara sounds like an amazing match and class of styles if done correctly (Without any botches from Sin Cara)

CM Punk Vs Dean Ambrose will be amazing when it happens though.. (Loved there FCW Confrontation)