PDA

View Full Version : Rock Caused Cena's Divorce

ErrbY
05-10-2012, 07:42 PM
I was cleaning out my DVR and decided to watch the Cena Rap and Rock Concert before I deleted that episode. In the middle of the Rock's song I noticed him say some things about Cena, Eve, and his wife. Since he just filed for divorce I found that relevant and it got me thinking.

If they truly did have at least a little heat between them this is possible so bear with me. Cena called the Rock out about his notes on his wrists a couple times and it was said that Rock was not happy about that.

Maybe Rock did see Cena and Eve together, and not just in that Kane segment. You judge.

"Rock saw Cena making out with Eve
Grabbin' on her thigh, tuggin' on her weave
Cena was havin' the time of his life
I guess he didn't tell her that he's got a wife
Let's rock, every body let's rock
Divorce lawyers right up the block
But we're dancing 'cause Cleveland rocks
..Yeah, I guess it slipped his mind
While he was slipping her the tongue"

Go to the 5:00 mark in the video to see the cheating part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tpq_mr5iWY

justinjackson1983
05-10-2012, 07:44 PM
Cena has some splaining to do

Tommy Thunder
05-10-2012, 07:53 PM
Ok, while it isn't impossible that this is true, I HIGHLY doubt that it is.
It's been said that Cena's been dealing with some personal problems for a long time (as much as a year), so I wasn't actually too shocked when the divorce news broke, since it explains what those personal issues were.

CobraNightviper
05-10-2012, 07:55 PM
At first I thought it was just part of the storyline but now I dont know looking back on it.

Ruthless_Aggression
05-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Good god, I can see it now... The 'E is gonna use this to get some cheap heat on Johnny L...

MachoManFan
05-10-2012, 08:05 PM
I like the theory but it falls into The Da Vinci Code realm of probability. (Which is why I like it!)

ErrbY
05-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Ok, while it isn't impossible that this is true, I HIGHLY doubt that it is.
It's been said that Cena's been dealing with some personal problems for a long time (as much as a year), so I wasn't actually too shocked when the divorce news broke, since it explains what those personal issues were.

You're right. I had forgotten that he's been having personal issues based on reports.

Stepping back for a moment it seems so asinine to assume we know this guy had or has personal problems that we even remotely are aware of. Weird what being an online reader can do to you if you think about it.

Keith Stone
05-10-2012, 08:07 PM
fuck that bitch she wants 70% of whatever Cena has. It's more sad if anything

ErrbY
05-10-2012, 08:09 PM
Good god, I can see it now... The 'E is gonna use this to get some cheap heat on Johnny L...

God I hope not. But, the WWE has gone low before.

Ruthless_Aggression
05-10-2012, 08:09 PM
God I hope not. But, the WWE has gone low before.

They did the same for Michael Cole regarding Jerry Lawler's mother...

ParagonOfVirtue
05-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Cena just made his face turn.

ErrbY
05-10-2012, 08:13 PM

My theory is they have had some problems for months now. Cena waited to break the divorce news until after WM versus the Rock because of how huge that was.

I'm not sure if she was blindsided by it happening as much as she was by that it actually happened, if that makes sense.

justinjackson1983
05-10-2012, 08:34 PM
think about it from this point of view John Cena lives on the road 300 days a year working with beautiful women, then beautiful female fans throwing themselfs at him,then being famous in general , then having constant fb/twitter updates, tv show apperances,movies,albums and then you have his wife who I assume works in a more day to day job making sure the house/garden/cars are maintained,the bills are paid and organised, no longer being known as jenny (or whatever her name is) she will always be known as the "wife" of John Cena

........makes you wonder what do they talk about when he is at home?

seeing as its reported they are childhood sweethearts more likely they have both outgrown each other.

wait wait wait Im gossiping about their relationship like a woman!! thats it!!! No more eastenders for a week for me

GreatMuta4life
05-10-2012, 09:22 PM
I hope they don't turn Cena's dirty laundry into a story line for a few reasons:

a. it hurts his well-protected image to kids and women, and whether we smarks like it or not, Cena being a hero to that crowd is good for the business

b. Cena's wife isn't a character on tv. It's much different that Edge/Hardy/Lita, who were all on screen.

c. Does anyone want to see crap like the Angle/Jarret stuff? Too much about families and crap, I want frickin wrestling

d. Cena is skilled at promos, but a horrible actor. He couldn't pull off a story like that. See the Eve/Ryder angle and his constipated sith angry face for proof.

printz1224
05-10-2012, 10:21 PM
Dwayne the Rock Johnson: Wrestler, Actor, Philanthropist, College Football Stud, he can sing, he dance...and now a psychic too?? He's like Tony Stark without the iron suit.

SESAfro
05-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Am I the only one that is more concerned by the fact that this information was disclosed?

The Brown One
05-10-2012, 11:00 PM
I highly doubt what the title says is true. Eve making out with John was a storyline on Raw a couple of months ago. It would be hard to imagine them showing Cena's real life problems on tv. I think the tough work schedule and lack of spending time with Liz just caught up to him, but that's just my opinion. I'm disgusted by most of the people on the comments who mocked Cena's divorce. Hope the guy pulls through it, along with his money and good reputation.

Robstar
05-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Hilarious............but coincidental

The Awesome Kid
05-10-2012, 11:46 PM
Cena is so lucky he signed a prenup. Now it's highly unlikely that his ex-wife will get 70% of his money. Hell she'll be lucky if she gets any at all

Bodom
05-11-2012, 12:13 AM
I blame SG.

Keith Stone
05-11-2012, 01:05 AM
I blame SG.
I blame Russo, this angle is horrible

Mattdatm
05-11-2012, 02:02 AM
John Cena was the one that asked for a divorce, the wife "blindsided", so even besides other points no it wasn't.

PSOjedi
05-11-2012, 02:15 AM
Why in the USA, when there is a divorce, the ex wife always demand at least 50% of her ex husband fortune ??? Is it a law ? I don't understand !!!! Each time I hear a divorce between stars or known people, it's always the same, the man must give $$ millions to his ex wife !!! :-/

SilverGhost
05-11-2012, 02:29 AM
I blame SG.

I blame you and Giddy.

Mikeyboy7777777
05-11-2012, 02:43 AM
they should give cena some time off then repackage him while he has that time off and by all means do not make this into a storyline it would just make the heel more pathetic and even i wouldn't want to see a heel win a feud over cena when it's about divorce WITHOUT cena's agreement.

Lowki
05-11-2012, 06:47 AM
I don't think it was a real shoot... it WAS talking about the eve/cena thing with Kane. The Rock was joking about the divorce thing, it's just an unhappy coincidence. However, i have a sneaky feeling that Cena and Eve are at it. Ever since the feud with Ryder, she's been elevated and is now one of the main members of the (Non-wrestling) roster in her current role. Also, with 'her' lawyer saying it will be messier than Hogan's divorce, there must be something that we don't yet know.

Bodom
05-11-2012, 09:08 AM
Why in the USA, when there is a divorce, the ex wife always demand at least 50% of her ex husband fortune ??? Is it a law ? I don't understand !!!! Each time I hear a divorce between stars or known people, it's always the same, the man must give $$ millions to his ex wife !!! :-/

Correct. In the US, Marital Property is divided 50/50. The definition defers with each state, but it generally describes all income, real estate, and basically anything that was acquired during the marriage.

Mojo Tartarus
05-11-2012, 09:11 AM
Don't believe everything you read on news sites!

If you think this is the case, then God help us all!

dres1214
05-11-2012, 09:11 AM

If there is a prenup signed they get a certain percent of the assets. But with a skilled lawyer she can gain more. They will use the fact that she was "blind sided" with the divorce. My ex-wife tried to get money in our divorce but she failed. I had a good lawyer and spousal support wasn't part of the deal. Everyone these days gets divorced at least it seems like here in the US. I am only 25 I went thru a divorce at 24. Shocking and absurd.

Bodom
05-11-2012, 09:19 AM
Don't believe everything you read on news sites!

If you think this is the case, then God help us all!

I doubt we'd be seeing the name of an actual Lawyer if there wasn't truth to this. Lawsuits and all that.

Edit: In the event of needed clarification. I'm referring to the Cena's getting divorced. Not the OP's wild speculation that a Rock / Cena segment caused the divorce.

Grind_Bastard
05-11-2012, 10:16 AM
I highly doubt what the title says is true. Eve making out with John was a storyline on Raw a couple of months ago. It would be hard to imagine them showing Cena's real life problems on tv. I think the tough work schedule and lack of spending time with Liz just caught up to him, but that's just my opinion. I'm disgusted by most of the people on the comments who mocked Cena's divorce. Hope the guy pulls through it, along with his money and good reputation.

Exactly this. Rocky was mocking the RAW storyline. Regarding Cena's divorce, I'll say nothing about it, his personbal life is none of my business.

JSullivan
05-11-2012, 10:18 AM
It was the illuminati.

PSOjedi
05-11-2012, 10:42 AM
If there is a prenup signed they get a certain percent of the assets. But with a skilled lawyer she can gain more. They will use the fact that she was "blind sided" with the divorce. My ex-wife tried to get money in our divorce but she failed. I had a good lawyer and spousal support wasn't part of the deal. Everyone these days gets divorced at least it seems like here in the US. I am only 25 I went thru a divorce at 24. Shocking and absurd.

Correct. In the US, Marital Property is divided 50/50. The definition defers with each state, but it generally describes all income, real estate, and basically anything that was acquired during the marriage.

And was Elizabeth Huberdeau rich, famous or something before she married John Cena ?

Jags
05-11-2012, 10:43 AM

The terms face and heel can also applies to lawyers, the ones not defending the truth deserve a special place in hell.

On topic: I'm sure Good Guy John has his reasons, would be a shame if it dents his reputation or his wealth. He's been going through a lot of personal issues as of late, I'm pretty sure that affected his decision.

Bodom
05-11-2012, 10:55 AM
And was Elizabeth Huberdeau rich, famous or something before she married John Cena ?

No clue.

Although from what I understand they were high school sweethearts. So their marriage falling apart isn't entirely surprising.

Asherdelampyr
05-11-2012, 10:59 AM
http://wilwheaton.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c59aa53ef0168eb4a5d03970c-500wi

Mojo Tartarus
05-11-2012, 11:19 AM
I doubt we'd be seeing the name of an actual Lawyer if there wasn't truth to this. Lawsuits and all that.

Edit: In the event of needed clarification. I'm referring to the Cena's getting divorced. Not the OP's wild speculation that a Rock / Cena segment caused the divorce.

Yeah I was on about the Rock angle, the OP clearly saw this elsewhere and made a thread from it!

82Tucker
05-11-2012, 11:46 AM
She should get a limited amount from the marriage, Cena made the money out of his own blood, sweat and tears. i don;t like his character but why should he have to give up most of his £18m. Hopefully the prenup ensures she's gets a small amount. Cena I hope this doesn't take too much of a toll on you fella.

LM_StraightEdge
05-11-2012, 11:50 AM
Exactly this. Rocky was mocking the RAW storyline. Regarding Cena's divorce, I'll say nothing about it, his personbal life is none of my business.

This. The OP has the title of "Rock Caused Cena's Divorce"?! Wow. Sensationalism at it's best. The Rock was obviously mocking the storyline angle as on Twitter he send a tweet to Zack Ryder about it, obviously all part of the storyline. Even if Rocky did know there was something going on between them in real life and revealed it ala HBK and the "Sunny Days" promo, I think it would be more Cena causing the divorce by slipping it to Eve!

That aside, hopefully Cena doesn't get too affected by it, both mentally and financially, as he has given everything to creating his image and career.

midian
05-11-2012, 01:08 PM
John Cena should hire this man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrkZ-1oVu10

Sorry bad joke but couldn't help it.

05-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Cena is getting a divorce??

CM Rock-Austin
05-11-2012, 02:15 PM
I for one never like seeing people getting a divorce and the ex-wife get most of his possessions when she didn't do all the hard work. I hope Cena takes some time off after OTL so he can deal with all of this then come back when he is ready.

Cabers
05-11-2012, 03:11 PM
The sum bitch is a psychic kill it with fire!!

Asherdelampyr
05-11-2012, 03:12 PM
Remember, no happy marriage has ever ended in divorce.

Shining Light
05-11-2012, 04:10 PM
I for one never like seeing people getting a divorce and the ex-wife get most of his possessions when she didn't do all the hard work. I hope Cena takes some time off after OTL so he can deal with all of this then come back when he is ready.

He'll more than likely just throw himself more into his work. Sometimes it's for the best, as it gives the person a sense of normality in their life, lke nothing's really changed

Keith Stone
05-11-2012, 07:19 PM
John Cena should hire this man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrkZ-1oVu10

Sorry bad joke but couldn't help it.

Dude ain't no joke he's never lost a case. Cena's wife would be having to pay Cena if he hires Otunga

HB-Dre
05-11-2012, 11:16 PM
What happened to Never Give Up, Cena?

LegendsMadeWrestling
05-11-2012, 11:26 PM
So much for John Cena's catchphrases Never Give Up what kind of message is he telling his lil fans about marriage LOL!!. I don't think it was Rock who caused Cena's Divorce that shit is between Cena and his wife I really don't care if he's divorced or whatever we does outside of the Wrestling Business I pay attention to what they show me on live tv which is why I'm not a fan of his cuz he hasn't showed me nothing about Wrestling Entertainment.

HolyJose2391
05-12-2012, 12:37 AM
So much for John Cena's catchphrases Never Give Up what kind of message is he telling his lil fans about marriage LOL!!. I don't think it was Rock who caused Cena's Divorce that shit is between Cena and his wife I really don't care if he's divorced or whatever we does outside of the Wrestling Business I pay attention to what they show me on live tv which is why I'm not a fan of his cuz he hasn't showed me nothing about Wrestling Entertainment.

Divorce isn't necessarily a bad thing. If anything if the relationship is struggling a divorce is a good thing

Broc
05-12-2012, 12:39 AM
Divorce isn't necessarily a bad thing. If anything if the relationship is struggling a divorce is a good thing

But that doesn't take away from the opportunity to post a funny Cena meme.

wrestlingfan66513
05-12-2012, 12:44 AM
Cena's wife hired Linda Hogan's lawyer so she is going to try and clean him out. But Cena did have strong pre-nups and had no kids yet so that's going to hurt her case a lot.

URATOOL
05-12-2012, 01:14 AM
Mrs Tool and I will never be getting divorced. I told her if our marriage is ever looking screwed beyond repair then we are driving out to the desert with a shovel each and only one of us is coming back.

My money is on her returning.

Broc
05-12-2012, 01:17 AM
Mrs Tool and I will never be getting divorced. I told her if our marriage is ever looking screwed beyond repair then we are driving out to the desert with a shovel each and only one of us is coming back.

If that's not true love, I don't know what is.

Y2JLionsault
05-12-2012, 04:35 AM
I don't think it was a real shoot... it WAS talking about the eve/cena thing with Kane. The Rock was joking about the divorce thing, it's just an unhappy coincidence. However, i have a sneaky feeling that Cena and Eve are at it. Ever since the feud with Ryder, she's been elevated and is now one of the main members of the (Non-wrestling) roster in her current role. Also, with 'her' lawyer saying it will be messier than Hogan's divorce, there must be something that we don't yet know.
I really doubt they have anything going on, but them it's not like I know either personally. But Eve is in a relationship with a member of the famous Gracie family and Cena seems like an honest guy. The way I see it is he initiated the divorce and he must have genuine issues to do so being such a big name world wide. Feel really bad for the guy and I hope she doesnt make some wild accusation that is nature to drag him through the mud.

JSullivan
05-12-2012, 06:54 AM

Fucking amazing.

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 08:59 AM

Out of a lot of other nonsense post throughout here...coming onto this gem is epic. Haha classic tool

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-12-2012, 04:58 PM
How many times has The Rock successfully predicted something?

HCollins-TNA1
05-12-2012, 05:12 PM
1st off highly doubt Rock caused Cena to file divorce from his wife....
2nd maybe it more the less some of the things happening with his job and real life that caused or causing the divorce???

Robstar
05-12-2012, 08:45 PM

You've posted this before! lol

ParagonOfVirtue
05-13-2012, 12:32 AM
It was the illuminati.

This has Templars written all over it.

Mr. Ziggles
05-14-2012, 12:01 PM
I blame SG.

How is it my fault?