PDA

View Full Version : My list of PPV's

TheRockThatIsPhilJones
05-10-2012, 02:44 PM
January-Royal Rumble-End fueds from the previous year and start the road to Wrestlemania. DON'T OVER COMPLICATE.
February-Elimination Chamber-If you walk out of the chamber with the title you deserve to be in the main event at Wrestlemania.
March-Saturday Nights Main Event-I like this becuase most matches are settled for WM but it's like an extended Raw or SD which you can add matches to like a few years ago when it was HBK/Cena V Batista/Undertaker. Plus I like the fact its on a Saturday.
April-Wrestlemania-________
May-Extreme Rules-Love that its WM 2 with extreme rules, ends fueds and good way to end the start of the year :P
June-No Mercy-No gimmicks just a normal PPV, I chose No Mercy over Backlash or Vengeance because that indicates they have already fueded.
July-King Of The Ring-Why they havent brought this back I have no idea but would be great to see the winner take on the champion at Summerslam. Good way to legitimise titles.
August-Summerslam-In my opinion should include one 8-man Money In The Bank Match as it gives people more of a chance to get on arguabely the second biggest card.
September-Unforgiven-Simple PPV with fallout from Summerslam.
October-Cyber Sunday-As long as the votes werent rigged I'd like to see this, has given great matches including HBK/Cena/Angle in 2005.
November-Survivor Series-_________
December-Judgement Day-Built as the last chance for glory of that year this could include gimmick or normal matches. Would round off the year nicely.

Thoughts??

justinjackson1983
05-10-2012, 07:37 PM
January-Royal Rumble-End fueds from the previous year and start the road to Wrestlemania. DON'T OVER COMPLICATE.
February-Elimination Chamber-If you walk out of the chamber with the title you deserve to be in the main event at Wrestlemania.
March-Saturday Nights Main Event-I like this becuase most matches are settled for WM but it's like an extended Raw or SD which you can add matches to like a few years ago when it was HBK/Cena V Batista/Undertaker. Plus I like the fact its on a Saturday.
April-Wrestlemania-________
May-Extreme Rules-Love that its WM 2 with extreme rules, ends fueds and good way to end the start of the year :P
June-No Mercy-No gimmicks just a normal PPV, I chose No Mercy over Backlash or Vengeance because that indicates they have already fueded.
July-King Of The Ring-Why they havent brought this back I have no idea but would be great to see the winner take on the champion at Summerslam. Good way to legitimise titles.
August-Summerslam-In my opinion should include one 8-man Money In The Bank Match as it gives people more of a chance to get on arguabely the second biggest card.
September-Unforgiven-Simple PPV with fallout from Summerslam.
October-Cyber Sunday-As long as the votes werent rigged I'd like to see this, has given great matches including HBK/Cena/Angle in 2005.
November-Survivor Series-_________
December-Judgement Day-Built as the last chance for glory of that year this could include gimmick or normal matches. Would round off the year nicely.

Thoughts??

Me personally,

Royal Rumble

No way out mixture of cage and elimination chamber

wrestlemania

backlash-I really digged this pay per view and I personally feel extreme rules cheapens the product after WM

Over the limit

Badd Blood (hell in a cell ppv)

Vengence

summerslam

breaking point

Hallowen havoc or if halloween does not role round on a sunday; NO MERCY

survivor series -Tag team only pay per view

Uncensored -basically Extreme rules with a wcw brand name

Keith Stone
05-10-2012, 08:56 PM
Jan Royal Rumble-
Feb No Way Out (all cage matches and Two Elimination Chambers as main events)-
April Wrestlemania- you need a two month build for your biggest ppv
May Backlash-they need to bring this back it's always been the rebound PPV after WM
June Over the Limit (Money in the bank matches) I think this can be a good beginning of summer ppv
July- Bring back the Great American Bash and have it WCW themed with a wargames match as the main event
August- Summerslam
September- No mercy- Rebound ppv for SUmmerslam
October- Halloween Havoc (Extreme Rules) I think bring Halloween Havoc would be awesome
November- Clash of the Champions (Vengence, night of champions) Every title on the line
December- Armageddon (Hell in a cell ppv) marks the end of feuds with three hell in the cell matches on the card

justinjackson1983
05-11-2012, 07:09 AM
Jan Royal Rumble-
April Wrestlemania- you need a two month build for your biggest ppv
May Backlash-they need to bring this back it's always been the rebound PPV after WM
June Over the Limit (Money in the bank matches) I think this can be a good beginning of summer ppv
July- Bring back the Great American Bash and have it WCW themed with a wargames match as the main event
August- Summerslam
September- No mercy- Rebound ppv for SUmmerslam
October- Halloween Havoc (Extreme Rules) I think bring Halloween Havoc would be awesome
November- Clash of the Champions (Vengence, night of champions) Every title on the line
December- Armageddon (Hell in a cell ppv) marks the end of feuds with three hell in the cell matches on the card

Our themes are quite similar actually, you can tell we where WCW fans at one point, haha

Jerichoholic-NL
05-11-2012, 11:37 AM
January - Royal Rumble
February - No Way Out or Elimination Chamber, names doesn't matter, just to have the Chamber matches on this PPV
March/April - WrestleMania
June/July - King of the Ring or Money in the Bank, doesn't matter which
August - SummerSlam
November - Survivor Series
December - Armageddon

the rest is not needed, and more time to build up the PPV's

Destruction
05-11-2012, 11:50 AM
No way out mixture of cage and elimination chamber

Hate to burst your bubble, but this won't be possible, as there is only room for 1 Cage/Chamber to hang above the arena (unless it's a makeshift Cage that is easily built, and taken apart within a quick time)

justinjackson1983
05-11-2012, 12:53 PM
Hate to burst your bubble, but this won't be possible, as there is only room for 1 Cage/Chamber to hang above the arena (unless it's a makeshift Cage that is easily built, and taken apart within a quick time)
I realise this, like you said a makeshift cage will do

Cabers
05-11-2012, 02:50 PM
January - Royal Rumble
February - No Way Out or Elimination Chamber, names doesn't matter, just to have the Chamber matches on this PPV
March/April - WrestleMania
June/July - King of the Ring or Money in the Bank, doesn't matter which
August - SummerSlam
November - Survivor Series
December - Armageddon

the rest is not needed, and more time to build up the PPV's

That would be practical but less money would be made... so no dice!!

05-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Royal Rumble - January
No Way Out - February (steel PPV)
Wrestlemania - April (maybe the MITB would go here)
Extreme Rules - May (hardcore PPV) - we could have TLC and EC here.
King of the Ring - June (winner gets main event title match at Summerslam)
Bash at the Beach - July
Summerslam - August
Night of Champions - October (no September PPV, more build up for NOC and we could have a Scramble match annually)
Survivor Series - November
Armageddon - December (an Elimination Chamber match will take place here annually)

Lucas Chapel
05-11-2012, 07:01 PM
Royal Rumble - January (begins road to Wrestlemania)
No Way Out - February (Elimination Chamber PPV)
Wrestlemania - April (showcase PPV with MITB feature)
Backlash - May (Hardcore PPV) - we could have TLC and gimmick matches here.
King of the Ring - June (winner gets main event title match at Summerslam)
Bash at the Beach - July (build up to Summerslam)
Summerslam - August (2nd biggest PPV of the year)
No Mercy - October (featuring a championship scrable)
Survivor Series - November (3rd biggest PPV of the year, with a 10 man elimination tag match)
Armageddon - December (build to the Royal Rumble)

Fully Loaded - Just a regular Raw/ Smackdown but with a "spin the wheel theme", only used once or twice a year
No Mercy - A special gimmick RAW only used once a year
Judgement Day - A special gimmick Smackdown used once a year
Saturday Night Main Event - A special WWE event on a Saturday, again only used once or twice a year
Halloween Havoc - The closest RAW/ Smackdown to Haloween. Gimmicked show.
Vengance "Night of Champions" - A mini PPV a bit like Tabboo Teusday one was.

Keith Stone
05-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Our themes are quite similar actually, you can tell we where WCW fans at one point, haha
I liked WCW since Sting was wearing pink and had blond hair haha even thou around that time they had some goofy stuff (Robo Cop, the Yeti) I always thought WCW had the better wrestling show than WWE. Sad politics and egos tore it down thou. Even WWE fans know that if WCW was never sold the WWE we know today would be better for it cuz they would always have stiff competition

Keith Stone
05-11-2012, 07:13 PM

The regular cage could be set up manually while the Elimination Chamber hangs up