PDA

View Full Version : WWE: Onwards and Upwards

Destruction
05-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Hello fellow EWN peeps. Here I am attempting again, another BTB project, WWE: Onwards and Upwards. I'll be starting from the night after Extreme Rules, and booking both Raw, Smackdown, and Superstars. However, to save me time, Smackdown and Superstars will be spoiler like, unless of a big occasion (e.g Supershow, major storyline/title changes etc)

Wish me luck, and expect a show by the end of the night

No_1eddiefan
05-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Hello fellow EWN peeps. Here I am attempting again, another BTB project, WWE: Onwards and Upwards. I'll be starting from the night after Extreme Rules, and booking both Raw, Smackdown, and Superstars. However, to save me time, Smackdown and Superstars will be spoiler like, unless of a big occasion (e.g Supershow, major storyline/title changes etc)

Wish me luck, and expect a show by the end of the night

Looking forward to this mate :)

thejman93
05-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Man, I gotta start reading these things again. I used to read UWA every week.

No_1eddiefan
05-10-2012, 02:01 PM
Man, I gotta start reading these things again. I used to read UWA every week.

Why not start with If I Were Vince McMahon bro? ;)

nrb6304
05-10-2012, 02:17 PM

Or he could just start re reading uwa.. Lolol =P

I can't wait to see where this goes. The btb section is being raped by the efed section. Actually though now that school is out here in TX I got this idea i've been thinking about that maybe Eddie and you would be interested in.

No_1eddiefan
05-10-2012, 02:22 PM

I can't wait to see where this goes. The btb section is being raped by the efed section. Actually though now that school is out here in TX I got this idea i've been thinking about that maybe Eddie and you would be interested in.

PM me dude. I always love new ideas.

thejman93
05-10-2012, 02:33 PM

Whores. :D

No, I'll be checking out all the stuff in this section.

Destruction
05-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Well, at least I got some readers

50/50 whether I'll get the show up tonight, by tomorrow definitely.

Destruction
05-10-2012, 04:14 PM
http://assets.huluim.com/shows/key_art_wwe_monday_night_raw.jpg

The Pyro hits and Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole welcome us to Monday Night Raw. They immediately begin by reminding us of John Cena's victory against Brock Lesnar, and CM Punk's successful title defense against Chris Jericho. Triple H's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring. He's in a suit and tie to indicate it's all business tonight. He grabs a mic and says that Brock Lesnar is an asshole. He made demands last week which the WWE has no chance, and will not make true.

Triple H says that if WWE let Brock Lesnar take a private jet to every show, let Brock Lesnar take a limousine wherever he pleases, raise Brock Lesnar wages, then the WWE would be no more. Hunter says that changing the show name to Monday Night Raw: Starring Brock Lesnar is ludicrous. No man has ever been bigger than the WWE, and no man will ever be bigger than the WWE, and that includes Brock Lesnar,

John Laurinatis' music hits and he storms down to the ring to a chorus of boos. He demands a mic from the timekeeper, and is not even trying to look pleased. He enters the ring and says he couldn't agree with Triple H more. Laurinatis says that last week, he felt pressured into saying yes to the demands Brock made. He says that Brock Lesnar is an asskicking machine, yet John Cena was able to walk out of Extreme Rules, is a travesty. If Brock actually won the match, then he may have been able to overlook this. Laurinatis says that he wants Brock fired, and fired right...

Here Comes The Pain plays and Brock Lesnar makes his way down to the ring. He immediately gets in John Lauriantis' face, and says that he broke their promise. He says that if he wants John Cena that badly then he can hire another man to do the job. Lesnar pulls his arm back to swing, but Triple H pushes him away. Laurinatis and Hunter looks at each other, before at Lesnar. Brock holds his ground as the authority figures prepare to attack. Hunter makes the first move, and lays into Brock with punches, before Lesnar pushes him off into Laurinatis, who kicks Hunter low. Hunter falls down, which allows Brock then locks in the Kimura lock for a full minute, with HHH screaming in pain. Brock eventually breaks the hold, and smiles. Laurinatis raises Lesnar's arm to the disgust of the crowd, but their mood quickly lightens up, when Lesnar picks John up on his shoulders, and swiftly delivers an F5! Brock picks up the mic, and says that he's taking a vacation, before Raw goes to a commercial.

Commercial

The Executive Administrator Eve comes down to the ring to massive heat. She says she is the most powerful person in the building, so with John Laurinatis recovering, she's controlling Monday Night Raw. She says in our main event, Lord Tensai, Chris Jericho, and Randy Orton, will face off in a triple threat match, with the winner facing CM Punk at Over the Limit. Cult of Personality plays, and CM Punk makes his way down to the ring. We are shown stills of the street fight versus Chris Jericho, as Punk smiles at the photo's. Cody Rhodes' music hits, and boos are heard throughout the arena. Again we are shown stills, but this time of Rhodes' victory over The Big Show, along with the post match attack.

Match 1.
Non-Title Match
WWE Champion CM Punk def Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes

Finish: Cody Rhodes went for the disaster kick, but CM Punk ducks, and nails a roundhouse kick. He then prepares for the GTS, but Cody reverses out of it, and hits a dropkick. Cody picked up Punk, and prepared for the Alabama Slam, but Justin Gabriel appeared on the ramp, observing the action. This distraction allowed CM Punk to roll through for the 3 count

Post Match Rhodes stood up in shock, and attempted to leave the ring, but Punk pulls him back, lifts him up, and hits a GTS, to the crowd's – and Justin Gabriel's delight.

Commercial

The camera shows backstage, an empty corridor, when a man in street clothes suddenly runs past. The camera goes to where this mystery man once was, and reveals Tyson Kidd unconscious on the floor. The camera returns to Michael Cole and Josh Matthews, speculating who this attacker was. Lawler thinks that it was Chris Jericho, taking out his anger from last night, when Michael Cole thinks it could be Curt Hawkins, trying to get rehired for the WWE. Jack Swagger's music hits, and he comes down to ringside, with Dolph and Vickie in toe. They enter the ring, and Jack says that in the past 6 months, he's been United States Champion, and yet is still struggling to get on to a PPV appearance. He was beaten by that joke Santino Marella, and now he wants retribution. Jack says he's issuing an open challenge to the WWE roster. Anyone that wants a match on Raw, can come out and get one against the All American American. The three address the ramp, before Dolph Ziggler suddenly jumps on Swaggers back, and locks in the sleeper. Jack tries to muscle out of it, but Ziggler has it locked in firmly. Vickie screams at Dolph, as she is seeing her plan ripped to shreds. Swagger falls to the floor, and is unconscious when Ziggler finally releases the hold. Vickie slaps Ziggler, and asks what he's thinking, and Ziggler looks pissed. He's about to lay a hand on Ziggler, before being interrupted by Brodus Clay. Ziggler wastes no time in leaving, leading Brodus, Cameron, Naomi and Vickie checking on Swagger

Commercial

Brodus is still in the ring, as he has a match next. Heath Slaters music hits and he runs into the ring as fast as he can.

Match 2.
Brodus Clay def Heath Slater

Finish: Slater enters the ring as the bell goes, and is swiftly met with a headbutt from Clay. Clay then picks him up, and hits a T-Bone suplex, followed by a big splash for three.

Post match, Cameron, Naomi, and 3 select members of the WWE universe enters the ring, as dances away with Brodus to his theme

Kane is shown backstage, destroying everything in sight. He grabs a chair, and proceeds to hit a vending machine with it over and over. A innocent backstage worker gets kicked for his troubles, as an evidently pissed Kane finally stops, as Sheamus approaches him. Sheamus says that Kane is angry and frustrated, and the Great White needs an opponent for tonight. Sheamus slaps Kane's chest, before walking away, and leaving Kane confused.

Commercial

Primo, Epico and Rosa Mendes are backstage arguing. Epico says that she's not allowed to do that, when Primo says they have to focus on the job at hand. They all start bickering, before A.W enters the screen, and watches the arguments. Kofi Kingston's music hits, and he and R-Truth comes down to the ring. The announcers hype this being a Tag Team Championship match, that Eve made, as this is probably what was causing the arguments. The Colon's music hits, and they are still arguing, on the way down to the ring. The match is about to get under way, when the referee sends Rosa Mendes to the back!

Match 3.
WWE Tag Team Championship
Primo and Epico def Kofi Kingston and R-Truth to retain

Finish: Primo and Epico avoid R-Truth getting the hot tag to Kofi, but Epico slips up, by missing a clothesline, allowing R-Truth to tag out. Kofi hits his signature comeback, when A.W makes himself aware by coming down to ringside. Kofi hits the Boom drop, as A.W distracts the referee. Kofi Kingston goes over, trying to get the referee to focus, when Primo hits Kofi Kingston with the WWE Tag Team Championship. He throws the championship out of the ring, and allows Epico to cover for the victory

Post Match, Rosa Mendes manages to make her way down to ringside, and A.W grabs 4 beers. He gives one to Epico, one to Primo, one to Rosa Mendes, and keeps one to himself. They toast each other, to celebrate this new coalition.

Commercial

John Cena comes down to the ring to a mixed reaction, and with his arm in a sling. He grabs a mic and says that he knows he said that he would take a vacation, but Eve wouldn't allow it. Obviously Johnny Ace has is still focused on making Cena's life miserable, so they are forcing him to compete at Over The Limit. John says that they obviously don't listen, as Cena has repeated over and over how much he loves this business, and how you would have to break both of his legs to keep him away. Eves music hits, and the Glamorous Diva appears on the ramp. She says that before tonight, John Laurinatis hand selected John Cena's next opponent, and he will be making John's life a misery. Cena says that is she sure about that, and Eve says that is she sure? Yes, Yes, YES. On this note, Daniel Bryan comes in from behind, and swiftly kicks Cena's injured arm over and over, before hitting a drop toe hold. He then rips the sling, and places John's bad arm between his legs, and locks in the YES! Lock, screaming Yes over and over again, Cena screams in pain, as we fade into a commercial

Commercial

Destruction
05-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Kane's music hits, and he comes down to boos, although some cheers are audible. Sheamus' music hits next, and he comes down to the second loudest pop so far (narrowly behind Punk)

Match 4.
Non-Title Match
World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus def Kane via DQ

Finish: Kane hit a side walk slam, before heading to the top rope. Sheamus slowly gets to his feet, but ducks the diving clothesline, hitting a running knee. Sheamus is preparing for the brogue kick, when Richardo Rodriguez comes down to distract Sheamus, allowing Del Rio to come through the crowd, and stalk Sheamus. Sheamus turns around straight into a Enzurigi, which cause a DQ.

Del Rio then grabbed Sheamus' arm, and locked in the cross armbreaker, when Kane got up, and locked in a figure four leglock. Sheamus can do nothing but scream in pain, but The Big Show comes for the save! He delivers a leg drop on Del Rio, and hitting Kane with the WMD. Richardo Rodriguez comes in for a half hearted attack, but The Big Show just grabs him by the throat, before chokeslaming Richardo out of his boots. The crowd pop's massively for Big Show, as we head into the final commercial

Commercial

John Laurinatis appears backstage holding his head as Eve approaches him. Eve asks if he's alright, but John ignores her, Eve asks again, to which Laurinatis ignores her again. This time Eve angrily asks, to which Laurinatis just snaps, saying that Brock will pay.

Lord Tensai's music hits, and he comes with Sakamoto in toe. He does his usual entrance, before the lights go dark, and a man is a bright jacket comes out a poses in a crucifix position. The lights go back on, and Jericho resumes his entrance to the ring. Randy Orton is out last, and to the greatest reaction of the night

Match 5.
Number 1 Contenders Match for the WWE Championship
Lord Tensai w/Sakamoto def Chris Jericho and Randy Orton

Finish: Orton and Jericho was trading punches, when Jericho ducked a clothesline, and came back with his own RKO! He taunted to the crowd, but turned straight into green mist from Tensai, before hitting the Albert Bomb (Which Tensai is now renamed to be the Perfect Ten-sai). Tensai then covers for the 3

Tensai poses to the crowds hate, but is interrupted by CM Punk's music. He appears on the ramp, and just applauds Tensai to end the show

---------------------------------------------

So, first show from WWE: Onwards and Upwards - What do ya think?

nrb6304
05-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Whores. :D

No, I'll be checking out all the stuff in this section.

hahaha yes yes we are, we are whores to the wrestling fans hahaha

No_1eddiefan
05-10-2012, 07:36 PM
So, first show from WWE: Onwards and Upwards - What do ya think?

I liked it- it brought in some great possible feuds for the future.

I like the idea of Tensai against Punk- and Bryan against Cena. Swagger & Vickie turning face was great as well.

I'm looking forward to Smackdown bro!

Destruction
05-11-2012, 01:21 AM
http://gamingring.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/wwe-superstars-logo.jpg

Match 1.
Darren Young and Titus O'Neil def Trent Barretta and The Great Khali via Clash of the Titus on Khali

Match 2.
Natayla def Alicia Fox via Sharpshooter

Match 3.
Kofi Kingston w/R-Truth def Primo w/Epico and A.W via failed distraction from Epico

Match. 4
Jack Swagger w/Vickie Guerrero def Hunico w/Camacho via Ankle Lock Submission

Post Match, Swagger put Camacho in the sleeper hold to end the taping

Destruction
05-12-2012, 06:49 AM
http://wrestlingfan03.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/smackdown-logo.jpg

Pre Show: Seth Rollins defeated Dean Ambrose in a great 10 minute match.

Michael Cole, Booker T, Josh Matthews and Lilian Garcia does their usual pre show entrances, before some fireworks hit and Do You Know Your Enemy? plays.

Main Show: Sheamus gets a big pop as he comes down to the ring, but some Bryan fans chant “No, No, No”, evident to who they thought should've won the match at Over the Limit. Sheamus said that on Raw, he and Kane were having a great match, before Alberto Del Rio got involved. He says that he thanks The Big Show for getting involved, but Sheamus can fight his own battles. Del Rio comes down to heat, and says that Kane couldn't beat Sheamus, so now it's his go. Kane came down to the ring next, and said that he didn't get the chance to chokeslam Sheamus, and pin him 1-2-3, but he still managed to find a way to inflict pain on Sheamus, by locking in a figure four. The Big Show came down to the ring to a loud pop, and says that Sheamus should praise The Big Show, because without him, he would have had a broken arm and a broken leg by now.

John Laurinatis comes down to the ring and receives his usual heat. He says that the one way to settle this. Tonight in the main event. The Big Show will find someone to fight on his behalf, as will Kane, as will Alberto Del Rio, as will Sheamus. If Big Show's, Kane's or Del Rio's representative wins, they will face Sheamus at Over the Limit. But if Sheamus' representative wins, he picks his opponent.

Match 1
Mark Henry def Ezekiel Jackson with a Worlds Strongest Slam, in a quick 3 minute squash

Backstage,Matt Striker is with Damien Sandrow. He asks Sandrow why he didn't battle Derrick Bateman last week in the ring. He says that Bateman is just an obnoxious weakling, who doesn't deserve the respect of Sandrow himself. He says that wrestling isn't always the way to fix things. It can be like The Taming of The Shrew, by William Shakespeare. Sandrow says he is equivalent to Petruchio, and the WWE Universe is similar to Katherina. Sandrow says that the WWE will willingly be his one day, but he needs to tame it first

Match 2.
Antonio Cesaro w/Aksana squashes Alex Riley, ending with the Gotch Style Neutralizer

Drew McIntyre appears backstage with Kane. Kane says he needs Drew to represent him tonight. Drew says that he doesn't want to, as he has an Intercontinental Championship match with Cody Rhodes later. Kane puts his hand around Drew's throat until he agrees to fight in the main event.

Match 3.
Natayla def Tamina via a small package to become the challenger for Layla's title at Over the Limit

Randy Orton came down to the ring, He said that he doesn't understand why Kane is being given the chance to become number 1 contender, as he was beaten at Extreme Rules by Orton himself. Randy says that he demands to be inserted into the match in the main event. The lights went out, and a man in a sparkly jacket came out into onto the stage, and positioned himself in a crucifix position. The lights turned on,and Jericho's music hits, but it's revealed to be Richardo Rodriguez on the ramp. Orton looks confused, but Jericho's behind him. Jericho turns Orton around and hits his own RKO on Orton to the fan's hatred. Del Rio comes out and announces Chris Jericho as his representative tonight

Match 4.
Titus O'Neil and Darren Young def The Uso's via Backbreaker/Elbow Drop combination

Tyson Kidd is backstage watching CCTV of being attacked on Monday Night Raw. It shows a masked man using a lead pipe on Kidd. The Big Show comes in and asks how Kidd is. Tyson says he's pissed, because he cannot figure out, who the masked man is. The Big Show asks if he's feeling 100% again, to which Kidd said he's about 90%. Big Show says thats good enough, as he'll battle on behalf of Show tonight.

Cody Rhodes is backstage with John Laurinatis. Cody says that why isn't he going to defend the Intercontinental Championship. John says that Drew McIntyre is busy, but Rhodes will defend the title, at Over the Limit, against Justin Gabriel. Rhodes looked pissed and walked off

Match 5.
Ryback squashed Heath Slater.
Post match Sheamus came out and told Ryback to stay in the ring, as he'll be fighting on Sheamus' behalf next.

Match 6.
Ryback w/Sheamus vs Drew McIntyre w/Kane vs Chris Jericho w/Del Rio and Richardo Rodriguez vs Tyson Kidd w/Big Show goes to a no contest when Kane and Del Rio came in and attacked Ryback and threw Kidd out ofthe ring. Sheamus and Big Show came in and a brawl insured ending with Drew and Jericho being thrown towards the stage, Tyson Kidd made his way to the ramp, when a masked man attacked him from behind, and hit Kidd with a piledriver, with his head crashing against the steel!

John Laurinatis came out and ordered the brawl to stop. He said that at Over the Limit, Sheamus will defend his title in a fatal four way match, against Kane, Alberto Del Rio and The Big Show. The four men in the ring has a stare off, before Big Show hits Sheamus with the WMD. The heels look on in shock to end the show

Destruction
05-12-2012, 07:41 AM
WWE.com Exclusive

John Laurinatis has decided that Jack Swagger will battle Dolph Ziggler at Over the Limit.

Also, this week on Raw, CM Punk and Lord Tensai will be both be involved in matches, with the stipulation being "Pick your Poison", and "Beat the Clock." The man with the fastest time, will pick the stipulation for their match.

Destruction
05-12-2012, 07:41 AM
http://cdn3.sbnation.com/fan_shot_images/247470/299204_lg.jpg

CURRENT CARD

WWE Championship
CM Punk (c) vs Lord Tensai w/Sakamoto

World Heavyweight Championship
Sheamus (c) vs The Big Show vs Kane vs Alberto Del Rio w/Alex Riley

Intercontinental Championship
Cody Rhodes (c) vs Justin Gabriel

WWE Divas Championship
Layla (c) vs Natayla