PDA

View Full Version : TNA put on a terrible show this week.

Big Ron Kitchens
11-06-2010, 10:50 AM
The whole show seemed displaced and unfamiliar to the wrestlers, not to mention, me.
EB coming out at the top of the show was pathetic.
Rob Van Dam in the locker room segment wasnt engaged right,
Fortune interrupting the segment was unorganized and didnt bring heat,
it was disorientating for me to watch, it was weak and lackluster.

all the matches were choppy, especially kazarian versus douglas williams,
I expected more from those guys and was disappointed.

Jeff Jarrett couldve cut a better promo.. he didnt have that direction of a heel
or he wouldve cut a promo like a badass that ended with some serious heat.
Samoa Joe breaking through the ring entrance was weak.
(Partly because Jeff Jarrett), if Double J walked past the mark like he was going to
the back and Joe broke through and attacked him from behind , it mightve worked.

they covered the hole which was weak, they shouldve left it..open..

lot of discordination going on, especially with Sarita and Velvet Sky expected
a good bitch fight and got some weakness instead.
The Abyss and Pope segment was bullsjit... 300 pound monster flailing his arms
from the popes punches and stumbling stupidly back against the ropes was weak,
he didnt show intensity or old abyss till he yanked marks from the audience.
bad set up, bad bad bad show..

I expected more from the RVD and Dreamer confrontation, especially from Dreamer
it wasnt a suprise that RVD would screw up a segment, his acting or ability to step inside
a situation with emotion is weak, he cant act or put on a show... Dreamer couldve saved
the segment by pulling a ric flair on RVD and adding some intensity to the segment..
The best part was Morgan ambushing EB and signing the contract.. he didnt have to say nothing,
he shouldve just left the ring.. there shouldnt have been a post interview..

I dont know what the hell is going on but, its obvious they need to regroup and get
it together. I cant wait till they bring Ricky Morton in because if there is anyone who
can get the matches back where they need to be, it is Ricky Morton.
I think he'd help these guys learn to talk plain and concise and speak a damn promo
that actually invokes an audience.

hell, I complained enough, anyone else?

Bodom
11-06-2010, 11:35 AM
You should join me on the other side. I stopped watching TNA. I get a lot less headaches

xAzureSkye
11-06-2010, 11:46 AM
TNA could get better ratings if they cut out say a useless Orlando Jordan segment and just had Mickie or Tara or Velvet show their butts off and talk about how nice their ass is.. :P

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Please allow the most stand out forum poster in the EWN community to give his infinite wisdom on this matter. I was also pretty disappointed with the show TNA put on. It seems to me that Dixie's daddy's http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9HUeSgOCRaYhSNgSBTs3VtV4nX8sBm vW5WjeAipVT-1MlsLw&t=1&usg=__eu-pZmUTt1hY9glMl7qGtvItSAk=. The wrestling has been sup-par and I dont even want to comment on the OJ segment if fear of getting an infraction. Piss poor wresting + piss poor segments = http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKDln00KWh-p1SlVAd2q3r22BgUCO-0hIN9K46Lnzb1sTplYM&t=1&usg=__5pFr-ZkQfY-ACkbidE8ESTEKFek= ratings. I dont know whats going on behind the scenes but its as though the people there are as smart as a
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1v6r4qoPExMy40dVJiKvZDLD0AXkrx NI9XPEJHTnTaC65-6M&t=1&usg=__BPf2THiWmph_e7bisdtn59jUzys= It's not that hard to make great television just show http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJWaT77UbdaqGDd3R3T9WQ0p57rBPIy fUqKrDX4HAau-dum5I&t=1&usg=__IYFYa-07lEdzPK3mOnWXJ9Nch_c= for a hour 1/2, after all your companies name is TNA.
U MAD???

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 12:22 PM
no sir ipts i am not mad to see velvet's sky ass 24/7

Dameduse823
11-06-2010, 12:26 PM
TNA has given up on anything that does not involve Hogan's sock puppet. Bitchoff was in tv more then anyone else of the roster, most of his backstage segments were longer then the matches that followed them. And the ten minute self serving entrance announcement he made JB read literally made me gag almost as much as that weak ass kick morgan delivered after the match

shanethewolf
11-06-2010, 01:00 PM
They've been putting on terrible shows for a long time. It's easy to blame Hogan and Bischoff I guess, but it's clear to me their creative team are a bunch of lazy dimwits. I can picture them coming into work every day with no preparation and just blag themselves into keeping their jobs.

Gansher
11-06-2010, 01:09 PM
I started watching TNA after I saw Velvet's Entrance. Needless to say it hasn't changed. It's the only thing worth seeing on TNA! At least this week she returned with that awesome outfit we all love :)

dreamer1971
11-06-2010, 01:29 PM
welcome TNA fans to this week's WCW taping.....

Bodom
11-06-2010, 01:30 PM
I started watching TNA after I saw Velvet's Entrance. Needless to say it hasn't changed. It's the only thing worth seeing on TNA! At least this week she returned with that awesome outfit we all love :)

You know can just go on Youtube?

Bam
11-06-2010, 01:49 PM
I think my eyes may have betrayed me, but Tara (Victoria) is a cougar now like Vickie Guerrero?

IrkenInvader
11-06-2010, 05:51 PM
I think my eyes may have betrayed me, but Tara (Victoria) is a cougar now like Vickie Guerrero?

They may have betrayed you but mine commited suicide at that site.

Side note the show would have been better if they had Randy Orton.

Ecwecwecw
11-06-2010, 11:00 PM
Thats what TNA has turned into. Do a little DVR work and you'll find there was only 28 minutes of actual wrestling on their 2 hour program.....that's including the time commercials took up during the matches. They didn't even have a match until the 14 minute mark.

By comparison, WWE was at 28 minutes of wrestling at the 1 hour mark of Smack Down this week.

I know you have to run promo's and push story lines but when 3/4 this of your program is gum flapping... It shouldn't be called wrestling anymore it should be called this crap sucks!

Bodom
11-06-2010, 11:11 PM
TCS. I like it.

Welcome!!

IPOOPINTHEBATH
11-07-2010, 03:29 PM
Pope Vs Abyss was by far the worst.

Punch, punch, punch, punch, punch, kick, drop to a knee and punch, kick, drop to a knee and punch, punch.

Doug Williams and Kaz were pretty off too though. When you're making clotheslines and kicking someone off the top of you look like pure shit you know it's bad.

SaberToothTigerz
11-07-2010, 06:29 PM
last thursday show of tna bored the heck outta me
I never recalled being so "forced" to watch something as i did that time
the only thing that made me raise my eyebrow a little was the knockout's match and even that was a dissapointment to me.

Robstar
11-07-2010, 06:55 PM
TNA is going down the toilet - it's just doing so very slowly because of the 'log' jam at the top(get it?);)

Robstar
11-07-2010, 06:56 PM

Vickie is gold-Tara's just old!!!

Rich Cranium
11-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Vickie is gold-Tara's just old!!!

So, you wouldn't mat "rassle" Tara and put her in the finishing move of your choice?

Robstar
11-07-2010, 07:21 PM
So, you wouldn't mat "rassle" Tara and put her in the finishing move of your choice?

Nah, I shouldn't have dissed Tara there, I like her but I couldn't resist pumping Vickie. Hey I like the sound of that!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-07-2010, 07:50 PM
Nah, I shouldn't have dissed Tara there, I like her but I couldn't resist pumping Vickie. Hey I like the sound of that!

By pumping do you mean http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJOgRwjX5z0RM9quXQZq4S5LXCMTmjM eIOAVyBjxCOC062Y0E&t=1&usg=__6f_uxbqXfqjD5rACedDu9MX6fsI=

muuuahhahaha