PDA

View Full Version : How I would book Orton/Barrett at Survivor Series

pauldwku
11-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Near the end of the match, Orton hits an RKO, Cena counts 1 . . . 2 . . .and Cena screams I can't do it, him and Orton start screaming at each other for about a minute, allowing Barrett to regain himself and come up from behind and give The Wasteland to Orton, and Cena fast counts 1,2,3. Orton gives both of them a look showing that he will get his revenge at some point. After Orton leaves the area and is gone, Cena gets the belt and hands it to Barrett, and raises his hand, and then gives him the AA. The Miz's music plays he runs down to the ring, and hands the case to Cena, Cena lifts up Barrett so that they can start the match, Miz gives the Skull Crushing Finale, and Cena fast counts 1,2,3, to get revenge on Barrett and Cena walks out still with a job and is out of Nexus. After this, they could do a million things. Who will be the next challenger to the title? Who will Barrett face next? Who will Orton take out and when? Is Cena a marked man?

Give me your thoughts

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 10:45 AM
love the storyline dude very well it could happen at almoust 100%

NWOMyGawd
11-06-2010, 10:48 AM
I'll tell you the truth man. This is the only way that I see it could be done properly. I dont see Barrett having a long reign as champion and I don't see Orton keeping the belt after Survivor Series. The only thing that you have left unaswered is whats gonna happen with the rest of Nexus when The Miz comes down? Perfect scenario in my eyes:
The Nexus comes down to congratulate Barrett and probably beat Cena down. AWESOME! The Miz comes down the aisle with Alex Riley and MITB briefcase and begins a stareoff with Barrett. He then turns to John Cena, smiles....Skull Crushing Finale! He then looks at Barrett and calls for a referee in the back. He hands the MITB briefcase to the referee and Barrett lies down, letting The Miz pin him and winning the WWE Championship. The next night on Raw, The Miz comes out and explains to the World that he is the de facto leader of The Nexus and there is only one thing left for them to do. Invade Smackdown. Barrett ends up being in line for the World Heavyweight Championship for Smackdown later down the road and it sets us up for Barrett v. Undertaker for the Belt and Orton/Cena/The Miz for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania. Have a nice day.

TJHawkesybaby
11-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Probably will and anything to remove the nexus angle would be a good thing in my book! Its aweful!!!

Rich Cranium
11-06-2010, 11:12 AM
It could happen but Nexus will still be together afterwards.

TJHawkesybaby
11-06-2010, 11:33 AM
It could happen but Nexus will still be together afterwards.

Yeah i know but heres hopin lol! I must be the only one on here that hates this story!

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 12:16 PM
i doubt very much that the true leader of nexus aint barrett

cubco
11-06-2010, 12:45 PM
What I would do, just to delay the Cena heel turn is:

Cena bans Nexus from ringside during the match and Barrett agrees with his decision. Towards the end of the match, Orton takes out Cena and then another ref comes out. Orton hits an RKO on Barrett and gets the 1-2-3 from the other ref.

The following night on Raw, Barrett is about to fire Cena, but Cena pleads his case about being taken out and having nothing to do with the decision. The GM chimes in and annouces a sereis of matches to determine the number 1 contender at TLC. Cena and Barrett at the end of the night are annouced as co-number 1 contenders in a triple threat TLC match at TLC. If Cena or Orton win, Cena is fired. If Barrett wins, Cena is free. Barrett wins the match and Cena is free from the Nexus, but Cena turns heel during the match and decides not to leave the Nexus.

Undertaker can return at Elimination Chamber leading to Barrett losing his WWE Title.

At WrestleMania it will be:

Wade Barrett vs The Undertaker
John Cena (heel) vs Randy Orton
Edge vs Christian - World Title
HHH vs Sheamus II - WWE Title (One of these can win the title at EC and then end the feud at either Mania or Extreme rules)

At the draft, I would split up the Nexus, so some are on Raw and some are on SmackDown, but I would keep them together as tag teams, so it's not really the end of Nexus.

SgtGohan
11-06-2010, 01:40 PM
Near the end of the match, Orton hits an RKO, Cena counts 1 . . . 2 . . .and Cena screams I can't do it, him and Orton start screaming at each other for about a minute, allowing Barrett to regain himself and come up from behind and give The Wasteland to Orton, and Cena fast counts 1,2,3. Orton gives both of them a look showing that he will get his revenge at some point. After Orton leaves the area and is gone, Cena gets the belt and hands it to Barrett, and raises his hand, and then gives him the AA. The Miz's music plays he runs down to the ring, and hands the case to Cena, Cena lifts up Barrett so that they can start the match, Miz gives the Skull Crushing Finale, and Cena fast counts 1,2,3, to get revenge on Barrett and Cena walks out still with a job and is out of Nexus. After this, they could do a million things. Who will be the next challenger to the title? Who will Barrett face next? Who will Orton take out and when? Is Cena a marked man?

Give me your thoughts
i see exactly that happening except for the fast count when barett pins orton, i think he will do it in a normal pace maybe even slow

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 04:13 PM
guys guys guys...
with soo many heels like barrett sheamus the whole nexus fraction do u rly think we should be getting one more heel like cena? it aint gonna happen..
and edge vs christian for world tittle? lol it would be nice but it wont happen

zaynyboy123
11-06-2010, 04:28 PM
I disagree. My idea is:
Cena says he has a way to fixing everything.
Challenges miz for the briefcase.
Wins the briefcase.
Lets Barrett win.
Gives the briefcase to orton after the match.
Orton wins it back.
Cena has his job, and is out of nexus

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 01:11 AM
I disagree. My idea is:
Wins the briefcase.
Lets Barrett win.
Orton wins it back.

Thats....not good.

jcagosto
11-07-2010, 09:45 AM
I like the idea of having Miz be the one pulling the strings behind the whole Nexus. That certainly will be good to maintain the nexus angle fresh and push the Miz at the same time.

Bodom
11-07-2010, 09:54 AM
I like the idea of having Miz be the one pulling the strings behind the whole Nexus. That certainly will be good to maintain the nexus angle fresh and push the Miz at the same time.

You won me over at "Miz"

SgtGohan
11-07-2010, 11:32 AM
I disagree. My idea is:
Wins the briefcase.
Lets Barrett win.
Orton wins it back.
your joking right?

pauldwku
11-07-2010, 12:16 PM
I disagree. My idea is:
Wins the briefcase.
Lets Barrett win.
Orton wins it back.

The main reason this wouldn't work is Barrett is in control of Cena until at least Survivor Series. He woldn't allow him to challenge Miz for the the briefcase because he knows that after a the match with Orton, he would know that Cena would challenge him. He could see it coming from a mile away and definately would not allow it.

pauldwku
11-07-2010, 01:19 PM
Now, since I have given how I would book the match at Survivor Series, here is how it would go on for the rest. In order to determine the champion, at TLC, there will be a 4 way TLC match with Miz, Cena, Orton, and Barrett. Orton early in the match kicks Cena in the head, forcing him to leave the match on a stretcher, not to come back. Nexus comes down to the ring, and starts to attack Orton on the outside of the ring. Miz and Barrett begin to climb the ladder during the crazyness, Otunga and Slater knock Barrett off the ladder, and Miz retains the title at TLC. On the next Raw, Otunga, Slater introduce Tarver and Young, as a new group looking to take out Nexus, calling themselves The Departed. Otunga reveals that they helped Kane put him in a vegetable state on Memorial Day weekend, after they took out the Undertaker, they knew that they had something and that is why Nexus came together to take over the WWE. They challenge Nexus to a 4-on-4 elimination tag match at the Rumble. Cena is revealed to be out until the Rumble, but he will be one of the competitors in it. Orton gets a title shot vs The Miz at Rumble.

At the Rumble, the Nexus wins after the returning Skip Sheffield attacks Otunga, and Barrett pins th A-List to win the match. After the match, the lights go out, and the gong goes off, everybody in the ring except for Barrett runs off. Then, you hear a motorcycle, it's the biker Undertaker and he attacks Barrett. Kane comes from behind and they double team Taker, then Taker double chokeslams them, and then gives The Last Ride to Barrett, and gets out of the ring as Nexus runs to the ring. During the Orton-Miz title match, Cena runs to the ring when the referee is knocked out, Cena gives the AA to The Miz, he pulls the referee back in the ring, and the ref counts 1,2,3. Orton wins the title. Cena offers his hand for a handshake, and Orton gives him the RKO. The rumble, Nexus works together to get Barrett to win the Rumble, the last 6 people in the Rumble are Cena, Taker, Barrett, Gabriel, Sheffield, Kane. Kane eliminates Taker and then eliminates himself to continue to attack the Undertaker until they are backstage. Cena is able to eliminate Gabriel, but Cena gets eliminated by both Barrett and Skip. Skip shakes Barrett's hand and eliminates himself, Barrett is the winner of the Rumble. On the next Raw, Barrett and Sheffield lose a match to Cena and Taker. It is announced for the Elimination Chamber match, that it will be Orton vs Gabriel vs Miz vs Otunga vs Morrison vs Sheamus. Orton ends up winning, in the middle of the match, Sheamus gets attacked by the returning Triple H, attacking him with the sledgehammer. Also, at the Elimination Chamber PPV, Barrett is forced to put his WM title opportunity on the line in a cage match with John Cena, Cena wins clean and will face Orton at Mania.

Undertaker challenges Barrett and Kane at the next Raw for WM to a match with him and a person of his choosing. Barrett and Kane accept. Otunga comes out and says you should have member of the "A-List" as your partner at WM, Taker states that he has, but he didn't need his wife to make him famous, IF YOU SMELL WHAT I'M COOKIN!!! The Rock comes out and states what better way to make my return then to compete in the biggest event of the year.

WM lineup
The Rock and Undertaker vs Kane and Barrett
Tag team title match-Slater and Gabriel vs Otunga and Sheffield.
Money of the Bank match-Miz vs Morrison vs DiBiase vs Truth vs Del Rio vs Mysterio vs Swagger vs Kingston.
No DQ-Triple H vs Sheamus
WWE Championship-Cena vs Orton
World Title-Edge vs Christian
and probably a couple more matches.

SaberToothTigerz
11-07-2010, 05:32 PM
Now, since I have given how I would book the match at Survivor Series, here is how it would go on for the rest. In order to determine the champion, at TLC, there will be a 4 way TLC match with Miz, Cena, Orton, and Barrett. Orton early in the match kicks Cena in the head, forcing him to leave the match on a stretcher, not to come back. Nexus comes down to the ring, and starts to attack Orton on the outside of the ring. Miz and Barrett begin to climb the ladder during the crazyness, Otunga and Slater knock Barrett off the ladder, and Miz retains the title at TLC. On the next Raw, Otunga, Slater introduce Tarver and Young, as a new group looking to take out Nexus, calling themselves The Departed. Otunga reveals that they helped Kane put him in a vegetable state on Memorial Day weekend, after they took out the Undertaker, they knew that they had something and that is why Nexus came together to take over the WWE. They challenge Nexus to a 4-on-4 elimination tag match at the Rumble. Cena is revealed to be out until the Rumble, but he will be one of the competitors in it. Orton gets a title shot vs The Miz at Rumble.

At the Rumble, the Nexus wins after the returning Skip Sheffield attacks Otunga, and Barrett pins th A-List to win the match. After the match, the lights go out, and the gong goes off, everybody in the ring except for Barrett runs off. Then, you hear a motorcycle, it's the biker Undertaker and he attacks Barrett. Kane comes from behind and they double team Taker, then Taker double chokeslams them, and then gives The Last Ride to Barrett, and gets out of the ring as Nexus runs to the ring. During the Orton-Miz title match, Cena runs to the ring when the referee is knocked out, Cena gives the AA to The Miz, he pulls the referee back in the ring, and the ref counts 1,2,3. Orton wins the title. Cena offers his hand for a handshake, and Orton gives him the RKO. The rumble, Nexus works together to get Barrett to win the Rumble, the last 6 people in the Rumble are Cena, Taker, Barrett, Gabriel, Sheffield, Kane. Kane eliminates Taker and then eliminates himself to continue to attack the Undertaker until they are backstage. Cena is able to eliminate Gabriel, but Cena gets eliminated by both Barrett and Skip. Skip shakes Barrett's hand and eliminates himself, Barrett is the winner of the Rumble. On the next Raw, Barrett and Sheffield lose a match to Cena and Taker. It is announced for the Elimination Chamber match, that it will be Orton vs Gabriel vs Miz vs Otunga vs Morrison vs Sheamus. Orton ends up winning, in the middle of the match, Sheamus gets attacked by the returning Triple H, attacking him with the sledgehammer. Also, at the Elimination Chamber PPV, Barrett is forced to put his WM title opportunity on the line in a cage match with John Cena, Cena wins clean and will face Orton at Mania.

Undertaker challenges Barrett and Kane at the next Raw for WM to a match with him and a person of his choosing. Barrett and Kane accept. Otunga comes out and says you should have member of the "A-List" as your partner at WM, Taker states that he has, but he didn't need his wife to make him famous, IF YOU SMELL WHAT I'M COOKIN!!! The Rock comes out and states what better way to make my return then to compete in the biggest event of the year.

WM lineup
The Rock and Undertaker vs Kane and Barrett
Tag team title match-Slater and Gabriel vs Otunga and Sheffield.
Money of the Bank match-Miz vs Morrison vs DiBiase vs Truth vs Del Rio vs Mysterio vs Swagger vs Kingston.
No DQ-Triple H vs Sheamus
WWE Championship-Cena vs Orton
World Title-Edge vs Christian
and probably a couple more matches.

what an imagination
but kid recreating the good attitude era is just impossible for today's rasseling

pauldwku
11-07-2010, 07:27 PM
what an imagination
but kid recreating the good attitude era is just impossible for today's rasseling

I am not trying to recreate anything, The Rock thing would be similar to what Bret did this year, showing up on a few Raws and then 1 match at WM, and to make sure he wouldn't take many bumps put him in a tag match, and give him the opportunity to show all his classic signature moves and with Taker needing somebody to hold off Nexus and Kane, it would be a win-win and gain popularity in the show, that needs it in this downtime for the roster. I wouldn't have Rock doing anything after Mania.

SaberToothTigerz
11-07-2010, 07:32 PM
I am not trying to recreate anything, The Rock thing would be similar to what Bret did this year, showing up on a few Raws and then 1 match at WM, and to make sure he wouldn't take many bumps put him in a tag match, and give him the opportunity to show all his classic signature moves and with Taker needing somebody to hold off Nexus and Kane, it would be a win-win and gain popularity in the show, that needs it in this downtime for the roster. I wouldn't have Rock doing anything after Mania.

i said that because the chances of the rock wrestling again even for one night are nule.

Rich Cranium
11-07-2010, 07:44 PM
Since we are running this discussion into the gutter and relying on imagination, let's throw in the hat a fatal 3-way consisting of Lesnar vs. The Rock vs. Stone Cold.