PDA

View Full Version : Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus

TheMadThinker
11-06-2010, 02:59 AM
One of the headline articles mentioned that there could be a possible Wade Barrett vs. Sheamus program in work for 2011. It would be great if they could figure out a way to integrate William Regal and Drew McIntyre into the storyline as well. You have the whole English hates the Scottish an Irish angle and vice versa. For example: put the English wrestlers Regal and Barrett, against the Scottish McIntyre and Irish Sheamus and eventually build it up to a Sheamus and Barrett final showdown. You could have a program going with those guys for weeks. Best of all it would put totally wasted talent like William Regal back in the spotlight for a little while and possibly help Drew McIntyre get over with the crowd better. With Regal’s skills he would make all parties look good in the ring and cutting promos. Hopefully WWE creative will get it right.

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 03:11 AM
The Irish and Scots get along now? When did that happen?

TheMadThinker
11-06-2010, 03:22 AM

I think they hate the English more than they hate each other. Enemy of my enemy kind of thing.

Kashdinero
11-06-2010, 03:26 AM

I thought the same thing.

Mason Ryans Welsh so we might as well throw him in the mix if we're lumping the British and Irish guys together. I'm betting he'll do better than them all!

TheRock
11-06-2010, 07:29 AM
Then you might as well throw in Layla since she is British as a manager of sorts....she could strike up a relationship with Barrett or something..

oh and you could add Hornswoggle to the Irish mix for some comedy gold if the crowd isnt buying the hype.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 07:49 AM
Then you might as well throw in Layla since she is British as a manager of sorts....she could strike up a relationship with Barrett or something..

oh and you could add Hornswoggle to the Irish mix for some comedy gold if the crowd isnt buying the hype.

next thing we know is the british talk show on monday night raw, with ur host william regal and hornswoggle discussing the world economy status having cupcakes and drinking tea.

TJHawkesybaby
11-06-2010, 08:06 AM
I said this in another post i made the other day that i thought that would be a good rivalry, not just because of the irish/english thing, just well... just coz lol! Ive never really seen what Barrett can do yet though.... he's always had his raaaastlin either "protected" by Nexus or he's been ettin his ass handed to him and then Nexus have got him the win....! Am I the only person who despises this whole Nexus angel...???

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 08:20 AM
I said this in another post i made the other day that i thought that would be a good rivalry, not just because of the irish/english thing, just well... just coz lol! Ive never really seen what Barrett can do yet though.... he's always had his raaaastlin either "protected" by Nexus or he's been ettin his ass handed to him and then Nexus have got him the win....! Am I the only person who despises this whole Nexus angel...???

barrett promises big things remember how he kicked out of john cena's AA