PDA

View Full Version : A vBookie?

One of You
05-06-2012, 04:10 PM
This I believe, will attract a lot of newcomers to our site, I have seen this work successfully, and Im sure it will on other websites. A vBookie, is a virtual Bookmakers, with virtual Cash. Its a little hard to explain how it works, but google vBookie and I'm sure you'll find one (theres one on wrestlingclique for example)

Do you like the idea?

Krysys
05-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Just curious, but what is the point of having it?

One of You
05-06-2012, 04:16 PM
Just curious, but what is the point of having it?

Just for fun Its just like an added bonus to the forums

Tommy Thunder
05-06-2012, 04:22 PM
You're going to have to explain in a little more detail here man.
Am I to take that we bet this virtual cash on the results of wrestling shows or something?

Destruction
05-06-2012, 04:26 PM
Am I to take that we bet this virtual cash on the results of wrestling shows or something?

Yeah, as TT said you need to go into more detail man

And welcome by the way

One of You
05-06-2012, 04:26 PM

Sorry shouldve gone into more detail

You can bet on Football (American) Soccer WWE PPV TNA PPV really any sporting event whoever runs it puts on. They get the odds from a online bookies (e.g Skybet), or just do what they think is reasonable.

Tommy Thunder
05-06-2012, 04:28 PM
Sorry shouldve gone into more detail

You can bet on Football (American) Soccer WWE PPV TNA PPV really any sporting event whoever runs it puts on. They get the odds from a online bookies (e.g Skybet), or just do what they think is reasonable.

Hmm, interesting. I like the idea personally.

Destruction
05-06-2012, 04:31 PM
Right, I searched WrestlingClique, as you said, and it looks like a sound feature. I like the idea of it personally, as I'm sure other sports regulars would

Giddy
05-06-2012, 04:33 PM
It sounds like a great idea!

Welcome BTW :D

One of You
05-06-2012, 04:35 PM
It sounds like a great idea!

Welcome BTW :D

Why thank you, and Destruction

I'm gonna go bed now, but I'll respond to others in the morning

TheDevilsAdvocate
05-06-2012, 05:22 PM
It looks like a great feature to have around; I did some research thanks to my trusty Google browser. WrestlingClique also looks like it used to be an awesome website. It has a very wide base of newer smiley's and very concrete features that solidified it as an entertaining website. It's a shame that the site has a noticeable sign of inactivity in some parts, with sparks of life rearing it's head every other day at random.

So...

-New features?

-Smiley overhaul?

They're just simply suggestions for now.