PDA

View Full Version : FIFA 13 Ideas?

Shaz11
05-05-2012, 09:58 AM
The title says it all, what do you think should feature in FIFA 13?

I would love to do the 'Why always me?' celebration with Mario Balotelli!

VanHooliganX
05-05-2012, 11:36 AM
The title says it all, what do you think should feature in FIFA 13?

I would love to do the 'Why always me?' celebration with Mario Balotelli!

Be. The. Ref.

I'm sick and tired of that cunt in the black shirt screwing me over. Maybe not for all game modes but this would be a great edition/add-on.

Plus FIFA are constantly never adding the diving feature and about fair play. Not better way to do that then being an unbiased ref.

Maybe not for online (Excluding the mode where you play as your pro) but you get the idea.

Shaz11
05-05-2012, 12:25 PM
Be. The. Ref.

I'm sick and tired of that cunt in the black shirt screwing me over. Maybe not for all game modes but this would be a great edition/add-on.

Plus FIFA are constantly never adding the diving feature and about fair play. Not better way to do that then being an unbiased ref.

Maybe not for online (Excluding the mode where you play as your pro) but you get the idea.

I agree, and I think they should add like a FIFA World Player of the Year and stuff like that. I'm surprised that they don't do that!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
05-05-2012, 02:34 PM
I would like to see the Be a Pro worked on next, the career mode is decent now so i'm happy with that.. though there a few things that need work on! :)

With the Be a pro:

.Should be able to customize you're player as you go along during you're career! e.g. Boots, hairstyles and so on..

.Sponsors, the more high profile the player the better the sponsors who wan't to sponsor you, e.g. Nike wanting you to wear there boots for a 2 season contract!

.Should be able to get subbed or come on as a sub!

.More options with the club e.g. How long you wan't the contract to be, how much money you wan't.. asking to be put on the transfer/loan list, ask to play in a different position and those sort of things!

.Your stats and goals and what you have won and achieved should be made more better and a bigger thing then what it is, there should also be awards for team of the year and awards of world player of the year and so on!

more to come as I think of them! :p

As for the career mode they need to sort out the transfers! some of the prices are silly and seeing United sell Nani, Rooney, Hernandez, Vidic and evra in one season is not realistic! :)

Shaz11
05-06-2012, 03:53 PM
I would like to see the Be a Pro worked on next, the career mode is decent now so i'm happy with that.. though there a few things that need work on! :)

With the Be a pro:

.Should be able to customize you're player as you go along during you're career! e.g. Boots, hairstyles and so on..

.Sponsors, the more high profile the player the better the sponsors who wan't to sponsor you, e.g. Nike wanting you to wear there boots for a 2 season contract!

.Should be able to get subbed or come on as a sub!

.More options with the club e.g. How long you wan't the contract to be, how much money you wan't.. asking to be put on the transfer/loan list, ask to play in a different position and those sort of things!

.Your stats and goals and what you have won and achieved should be made more better and a bigger thing then what it is, there should also be awards for team of the year and awards of world player of the year and so on!

more to come as I think of them! :p

As for the career mode they need to sort out the transfers! some of the prices are silly and seeing United sell Nani, Rooney, Hernandez, Vidic and evra in one season is not realistic! :)

Great ideas!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
05-06-2012, 03:55 PM
Great ideas!

Thanks man, glad you like them.. :)

Shaz11
05-06-2012, 03:56 PM
I also think that we should be allowed to create celebrations and skill moves!

VanHooliganX
05-16-2012, 03:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTVIG-GeZGQ&feature=g-all-u

Shaz11
05-16-2012, 10:07 AM
I think we should be allowed to pick our own team on FIFA Online Head to Head. (As in swap a first team for a reserve, etc.)

I'm still up for a 'Why always me?' celebration!

RedDevilSativa
05-17-2012, 02:35 AM
1.i think there definatly needs to be a dive button just for a laugh but make it so 90percent of the time u dont get awarded a free kick so people dont do it all game.

2. how about a 2player career mode so u each manage a club and can battle it out for transfers and league positions

3. always wanted a mode where you can create teams so like i could create a team and my mates could create there teams all on my xbox so when they come over we can play each other with those teams you could have it so that you can have the same players like it doesnt transfer rooney out of utd if i put him in my team

4. and maybe in career mode have like a list of managers yuou can choose from so it mentions managers name in comentary and papers and also how about instead of always stating at the begining of season do it so that your coming into a situation like if i chose someone like wigan it could start half way into the season and the manager just been sacked and they bottom of the tabe no points

sorry for going on but i love fifa and just want to make it better

Steve Austin
05-17-2012, 05:44 AM
sorry for going on but i love fifa and just want to make it better

That's the point of the thread, we all love FIFA :P

Conference teams for FA Cup reason! And just more teams in general, especially International teams. Wales and some more African sides.

Make 'Be A Keeper' more difficult, frustrating stuff when someone saves everything!

Change it from 5 minutes to 2 or 3 when someone can quit, 5 minutes is way too long, it's only there so you don't get matched to teams much better but I always find myself scoring in the first 5 minutes and then they quit.

More as they come!

Shaz11
05-17-2012, 10:39 AM
Agree with Steve, they do need to add more countries and teams. Ghana ain't even on there?!
On Career Mode, it'll be good if you can manage a Nation team along with a club!
Bring back the Virtual Simulating thing, this is when you simulate a match and then you can stop at any time, and play from there!

CGBigMan
05-18-2012, 05:54 AM
Theres too many things in ultimate team needing changed tbh