PDA

View Full Version : svr legends

the game
11-05-2010, 09:44 PM
is the davey boy smith in the new smackdown game? if so how do i unlock him,and lex luger? help pls

t0ne513
11-05-2010, 10:17 PM
Yes they are on the game. You have to wait until after the Holidays though because they are DLC and the first DLC pack being released is around the Holidays.

the game
11-05-2010, 10:58 PM
thank you very much

t0ne513
11-05-2010, 11:15 PM
No problem. In case you don't know the DLC pack I'm referring to comes with:

Lex Luger (Legend)
British Bulldog (Legend)
Wade Barrett (Nexus)
David Otunga (Nexus)
Justin Gabriel (Nexus)
Layla (Diva)

HBK WM 8 Ring Attire
Shad Alt. Attire

NXT Arena

the game
11-05-2010, 11:46 PM
i may sound stupid but what does dlc pack mean

Bodom
11-05-2010, 11:48 PM
Downloadable Content

the game
11-06-2010, 12:14 AM
thank you,lol,

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 06:48 AM
wait guys a downloadable content i have a question here
is it nessecary to pay for those packages? its that i dont know how to do it besides in my country we work with euros not dollars.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 06:56 AM
As with all video games these days, some DLC you pay for, some you don't.

The currency your country utilizes does not make a difference.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 07:01 AM
As with all video games these days, some DLC you pay for, some you don't.

The currency your country utilizes does not make a difference.

but my question remains since this isnt off topic because we are still talking about svr
i wanna place the question that troubles me the most
i am getting an xbox360 before christmas, so how do i download it? or make the payment procedure? because if i cant do it i have no choice but to make created wrestlers of the downloadable content.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 07:03 AM
You download the packs through the marketplace.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 07:08 AM
marketplace? i dont get it :S

Bodom
11-06-2010, 07:09 AM
You'll understand when you have the console

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 07:17 AM
ok..when i get it and i still wont understand a shit ill ask again..

TJHawkesybaby
11-06-2010, 09:45 AM
ok..when i get it and i still wont understand a shit ill ask again..

You go online..... to the online shop.... then find the SvR11 bit..... then look for the DLC..... then buy...... you will set up account details for the payment to be taken from.... then it will download.... then you will play with the DLC.... and then still suck at the game..... as Xbox is for noooobs..... PS3 all the way lol!!!

Bodom
11-06-2010, 09:47 AM
You go online..... to the online shop.... then find the SvR11 bit..... then look for the DLC..... then buy...... you will set up account details for the payment to be taken from.... then it will download.... then you will play with the DLC.... and then still suck at the game..... as Xbox is for noooobs..... PS3 all the way lol!!!

Hater!!!!! :mad::mad:

TJHawkesybaby
11-06-2010, 09:51 AM
Hater!!!!! :mad::mad:

Lol! sorry! was just doin it to take the mickey out of the lad! but yeah PS3 is better :)!

Bodom
11-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Lol! sorry! was just doin it to take the mickey out of the lad! but yeah PS3 is better :)!

Mass Effect trilogy.

That is all

TJHawkesybaby
11-06-2010, 09:59 AM
Mass Effect trilogy.

That is all

Before we get to off topic... just imagine Mass Effect on PS3... that makes me wet lol!

But yeah i like the way Christian has got his own RTWM on SvR11! im gonna have good sesh on it now as been very busy this week!

Bodom
11-06-2010, 10:03 AM
Before we get to off topic... just imagine Mass Effect on PS3... that makes me wet lol!

But yeah i like the way Christian has got his own RTWM on SvR11! im gonna have good sesh on it now as been very busy this week!

I'll give you that. Mass Effect on Blu Ray is orgasmic, but it aint happening so suck it :p

Christian has his own story? Nicee!!!!

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 10:47 AM

i have my reasons very strong ones to choose the xbox360

IrkenInvader
11-06-2010, 11:06 AM

Hey this is a wrestling thread keep your nerdy video game crap outta here.

TJHawkesybaby
11-06-2010, 11:09 AM
Hey this is a wrestling thread keep your nerdy video game crap outta here.

It was raaaaaasltin related i was just helpin the kid out.... and pullin his leg at the same time :) lol!

t0ne513
11-06-2010, 11:38 AM
I'll make it much simpler for you....... Once you buy SVR11, all you have to do is play the game and at the main menu there is a WWE shop. From there you can purchase all the DLC. Theirs even a Fan Axxess package that you can purchase that gives you all the DLC upon release for a cheaper price than if you were to purchase them 1 by 1.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 12:18 PM
I'll make it much simpler for you....... Once you buy SVR11, all you have to do is play the game and at the main menu there is a WWE shop. From there you can purchase all the DLC. Theirs even a Fan Axxess package that you can purchase that gives you all the DLC upon release for a cheaper price than if you were to purchase them 1 by 1.

sounds simple but where do u insert the money? xD

CobraNightviper
11-06-2010, 12:38 PM
I bought the fan excess pack and it said I would get all downloadable content except Bret Hart who iv'e heard is on the game does anyone know how to unlock bret some people say he was only avalible in canada,some say he was only a dlc exclusive through best buy anyway does anyone know anything about this?or when he will be avalible in the U.S for download thanks.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 04:09 PM
I bought the fan excess pack and it said I would get all downloadable content except Bret Hart who iv'e heard is on the game does anyone know how to unlock bret some people say he was only avalible in canada,some say he was only a dlc exclusive through best buy anyway does anyone know anything about this?or when he will be avalible in the U.S for download thanks.

I cant believe bret belongs to the package aswell .________________.

IrkenInvader
11-06-2010, 05:41 PM

It doesn't matter Orton could destroy all of them in a real match.