PDA

View Full Version : Southern Defiance Prediction contest results

Robareid
05-04-2012, 11:05 AM
Wow, it's taken me over five months to watch this event. Though to be fair they took a month to release it...

I've just watched Southern Defiance. There were a lot of good matches, I'd say seven out of the eight matches were ***+, but nothing was overly amazing. The best match was Young Bucks vs. ANX, which I'd rate about ***3/4. It was also only about two and a quarter hours, pretty sure for a ROH show, so easy to get through with no matches going much more than 15:00 apart from the Honor (royal) Rumble main event which went just under 25 minutes. So lots of fast paced action and not many boring parts at all. So all in all a very fun show, if not a particulary brilliant one. It's coupled with Northern Aggression which has what I've been told is a ****3/4 star match, so it looks well worth it.

So here's the results

1st - Automatic - 109
2nd - Dr. Death - 96
3rd - VanHooliganX - 94
4th - jordan1995- 90
5th - Robareid - 84

Congratultions to Auto. Remember these points count towards the 2011 prediction contest results, which I'll go update now

VanHooliganX
05-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Wow, it's taken me over five months to watch this event. Though to be fair they took a month to release it...

I've just watched Southern Defiance. There were a lot of good matches, I'd say seven out of the eight matches were ***+, but nothing was overly amazing. The best match was Young Bucks vs. ANX, which I'd rate about ***3/4. It was also only about two and a quarter hours, pretty sure for a ROH show, so easy to get through with no matches going much more than 15:00 apart from the Honor (royal) Rumble main event which went just under 25 minutes. So lots of fast paced action and not many boring parts at all. So all in all a very fun show, if not a particulary brilliant one. It's coupled with Northern Aggression which has what I've been told is a ****3/4 star match, so it looks well worth it.

So here's the results

1st - Automatic - 109
2nd - Dr. Death - 96
3rd - VanHooliganX - 94
4th - jordan1995- 90
5th - Robareid - 84

Congratultions to Auto. Remember these points count towards the 2011 prediction contest results, which I'll go update now

His win basically gets him third :(

Curses!

Cabers
05-04-2012, 04:44 PM
haha i thought i missed one there!!

and Van that sig frightened the shite out of me fair play!! A better story than Paranormal activity!

VanHooliganX
05-06-2012, 08:08 PM
haha i thought i missed one there!!

and Van that sig frightened the shite out of me fair play!! A better story than Paranormal activity!

haha cheers pal.

I've been getting a few of those comments so you're not alone :P lol