PDA

View Full Version : WWE Officials In Talks With The Rock.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 04:41 PM
Reports have it that WWE Officials are in talks with The Rock to come & make an appearance on RAW to promote his new film from George Roy Hill's "Faster". So, will he take the invitation to make an appearance on RAW?

I must say, WWE has been trying absurdly to get The Rock back anyway possible. I mean The Miz recently made a call out to The Rock for a match, John Cena has done it a few times, WWE Officials have tried to get The Rock back on more then several occassions. One thing is true, WWE must miss him tremendously let alone hearing from fans, message boards & so forth saying they want The Rock back must put pressure on the WWE to serve. As much as WWE likes to say Cena is as big as any star & so forth...truth be told, they are lying through there teeth if they are trying to get Rock back anyway possible.

Hell, there has even been rumors of WWE trying to get Stone Cold Steve Austin to make an appearance on RAW in late December. WWE is clearly desperate for the two biggest stars ever in that being The Rock & Stone Cold.

SaberToothTigerz
11-05-2010, 04:44 PM
agreed completely even goldberg and that incident with brock lesnar and taker
seems like wwe knows who the fans wanna see but now they cant get them back no matter what.

TNA 'The very best'
11-05-2010, 04:45 PM
As much as i love the Rock, He will never come back and wrestle, so whats the point.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 04:46 PM
agreed completely even goldberg and that incident with brock lesnar and taker
seems like wwe knows who the fans wanna see but now they cant get them back no matter what.

Oh it's true for sure that WWE must be getting a boat load of pressure from fans wanting certain guys which says something about today's talent & I don't mean that in a good way.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 04:48 PM
As much as i love the Rock, He will never come back and wrestle, so whats the point.

It's not so much about him wrestling as it is just to have him make a live appearance. Fans have been wanting it for so damn long. WWE needs The Rock & the funny thing is The Rock truthfully doesn't need the WWE. Funny how a man has become bigger then an entire company.

SaberToothTigerz
11-05-2010, 04:49 PM
i kno what ur saying is but the new talent needs time before getting the fans behind their backs
and yes the rock would never wrestle again just cutting promos like he did last year.
its a shame bcuz i was dreaming he could be the mysterious raw gm

RaydenZombie
11-05-2010, 04:52 PM
Why would he go back an work for Mcmahon? The Rock is probably almost as rich as he is if not richer.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 04:54 PM
i kno what ur saying is but the new talent needs time before getting the fans behind their backs
and yes the rock would never wrestle again just cutting promos like he did last year.
its a shame bcuz i was dreaming he could be the mysterious raw gm

I'm not just talking about new talent. I'm talking about the vets in the business like Cena, Orton, Taker, HHH & so forth are simply not strong enough to put the business on where it use to be. WWE popularity isn't 1/5th of what it use to be & truth be told, the PG rating isn't the actual cause for that. As popular as Cena, Orton, Taker & HHH are...they are not in the same level as The Rock & Stone Cold.

SaberToothTigerz
11-05-2010, 04:57 PM
I'm not just talking about new talent. I'm talking about the vets in the business like Cena, Orton, Taker, HHH & so forth are simply not strong enough to put the business on where it use to be. WWE popularity isn't 1/5th of what it use to be & truth be told, the PG rating isn't the actual cause for that.

may i quote, these guys are what still make ppl buy tickets for to see in their hometowns, if u dont have orton, triple h cena all those top dogs if they dont act the way they have been doing, its a slap for the wwe storyline creators aswell as a very dangerous spot to be in, i'd say wwe is playing too safe nowadays instead on risking it all by tempting to go across a very thin rope to reach the edge of sucess, if they fall its a huge one, that is why wwe is afraid to turn cena heel for example.

h.randle@hotmail.co.uk
11-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Oh i dont want to say i told you so but i did post on here about a month ago saying that i had conformation from my boss who is best friends with a wwe creative writer. I know its hard for you to believe but come April 3 when we have the biggest match in WM history i really will be saying told you so. Take my word now and remember what i said because can you smell what the rock is cocking.

Harry.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Here's another reason why WWE would want The Rock back is simply because of ratings. The last time Rock made an appearance on a WWE program was the WWE HOF in '08 which he was on an hour for but it was the highest rated WWE HOF program to date. Austin's HOF didn't even come close as his HOF TV rating is the third highest just behind oddly enough, the a**wipe known as Hogan but not even his comes close to the '08 HOF program which was Ric Flair's year.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 05:06 PM
may i quote, these guys are what still make ppl buy tickets for to see in their hometowns, if u dont have orton, triple h cena all those top dogs if they dont act the way they have been doing, its a slap for the wwe storyline creators aswell as a very dangerous spot to be in, i'd say wwe is playing too safe nowadays instead on risking it all by tempting to go across a very thin rope to reach the edge of sucess, if they fall its a huge one, that is why wwe is afraid to turn cena heel for example.

So, you are basically saying WWE needs to get more edgy? Correct? There are two guys in today's WWE roster that have Attitude Era personas in that being Orton & HHH. If WWE used them right especially Orton & his Viper gimmick they could possibly get some of that extra popularity back but WWE just isn't going to go more edgy. So, talent has to do it & sadly, it's just not strong enough all-around.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Oh i dont want to say i told you so but i did post on here about a month ago saying that i had conformation from my boss who is best friends with a wwe creative writer. I know its hard for you to believe but come April 3 when we have the biggest match in WM history i really will be saying told you so. Take my word now and remember what i said because can you smell what the rock is cocking.

Harry.

Dude, what in the blue hell are you talking about?

SaberToothTigerz
11-05-2010, 05:14 PM
Dude, what in the blue hell are you talking about?

to ur first post yes i did meant that wwe needs to be more edgy but by doing so it could do a wrong move and dissapoint the fans instead
and to ur second post
idk ppl like to belong somewhat to the event and lie now dont they?
i remember 2 years ago i met this guy who lied to me saying his father or uncle was also close friends with a wwe writer and another guy i met said his uncle was a camera man on wwe and that he knew all that was going on behind the scenes.

TNA 'The very best'
11-05-2010, 05:24 PM
Here's another reason why WWE would want The Rock back is simply because of ratings. The last time Rock made an appearance on a WWE program was the WWE HOF in '08 which he was on an hour for but it was the highest rated WWE HOF program to date. Austin's HOF didn't even come close as his HOF TV rating is the third highest just behind oddly enough, the a**wipe known as Hogan but not even his comes close to the '08 HOF program which was Ric Flair's year.

Didnt HE appear on smackdown this year or last. in a recorded message.

Rich Cranium
11-05-2010, 05:29 PM

And that's all you'll get if anything at all is a recorded message.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 05:31 PM

You are correct. But people want to see him live in the ring doing a promo & interacting with the fans.

SaberToothTigerz
11-05-2010, 05:37 PM
the rock is no longer a "wrestler" he is a movie celebrity
u guys try to get the rock back into those ropes is as hard as getting any big holywood star or any singer popstar doing it too
they are afflitiated with what they do now its just impossible...
austin is another matter, he cant be as successfull as the rock when it comes to movies but he too has been away for some time now.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 05:51 PM
the rock is no longer a "wrestler" he is a movie celebrity
u guys try to get the rock back into those ropes is as hard as getting any big holywood star or any singer popstar doing it too
they are afflitiated with what they do now its just impossible...
austin is another matter, he cant be as successfull as the rock when it comes to movies but he too has been away for some time now.

Hey, I said it earlier that The Rock doesn't need the WWE as WWE needs him. There was a recent interview with Austin & he said it feels like it's been forever since he's step foot in a WWE ring but states that he tries to keep himself apart from wrestling because he's in acting now is really out of the loop in the wrestling world as his focus is in acting.

wallyman
11-05-2010, 06:25 PM
i am sorry but i dont wanna see lame host skits...i wanna see some wrestling...enought said

SaberToothTigerz
11-05-2010, 06:32 PM
Hey, I said it earlier that The Rock doesn't need the WWE as WWE needs him. There was a recent interview with Austin & he said it feels like it's been forever since he's step foot in a WWE ring but states that he tries to keep himself apart from wrestling because he's in acting now is really out of the loop in the wrestling world as his focus is in acting.

who knos if stone cold or the rock have ring rust

Rich Cranium
11-05-2010, 07:12 PM
who knos if stone cold or the rock have ring rust
Do you really think they could step back into the ring tomorrow and "steal the show" in a wrestling match? Didn't think so.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 07:17 PM
Rock's still in great shape. With the right opponent he could put on a great match.

Stone Cold has too many lingering injuries and coming back could potentially make them worse.

Sorry people but Stone Cold is never returning to the ring. Sucks, but its reality.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-05-2010, 07:22 PM
The Rock is still kind of young too. So there's another plus for you guys.

Rich Cranium
11-05-2010, 07:23 PM
I agree he's in great shape, but put on a great match? No f'n way unless he just uses the people's elbow. Otherwise, he would needs some time to freshen up his few talented moves of doom.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 07:27 PM
I agree he's in great shape, but put on a great match? No f'n way unless he just uses the people's elbow. Otherwise, he would needs some time to freshen up his few talented moves of doom.

I said "with the right opponent"

As in a talent who can carry Rock, to make up for whatever issues in the ring he may have.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-05-2010, 07:30 PM
I said "with the right opponent"

As in a talent who can carry Rock, to make up for whatever issues in the ring he may have.

Edge???????????

Bodom
11-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Edge???????????

Edge, Punk, Jericho. Anybody in that category

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Edge, Punk, Jericho. Anybody in that category

Punk an Rock would be a funny build up to a match in the making. Didn't CM Punk blast The Rock on Raw's last anniversary show?

Bodom
11-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Punk an Rock would be a funny build up to a match in the making. Didn't CM Punk blast The Rock on Raw's last anniversary show?

He may have. I honestly don't remember.

The promos leading up to it would be GOLD

Mr. McMahon
11-05-2010, 07:42 PM
I love The Rock but I don't want to see him return to a PG WWE show, its just gonna suck so bad and be watered down. Remember when Austin hosted raw? He didn't really do anything cause of PG. I don't wanna see Rock ruin his legacy by doing a promo with Miz, Miz can't even hold Rock's jockstrap.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 07:52 PM
Who says he'd do a program with Miz?

Scottland
11-05-2010, 07:58 PM
I love The Rock but I don't want to see him return to a PG WWE show, its just gonna suck so bad and be watered down. Remember when Austin hosted raw? He didn't really do anything cause of PG. I don't wanna see Rock ruin his legacy by doing a promo with Miz, Miz can't even hold Rock's jockstrap.

lol...Rock's legacy would be ruined for showing up on a PG rated RAW show? Seriously dude, do you know how absurd that sounds? It would take a hell of alot for Rock to ruin his wrestling legacy.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Do you really think they could step back into the ring tomorrow and "steal the show" in a wrestling match? Didn't think so.

Rock & Stone Cold can steal a show just by showing up. Hell, a rusty Rock or Austin is better then 98% of the roster.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 08:01 PM
lol...Rock's legacy would be ruined for showing up on a PG rated RAW show? Seriously dude, do you know how absurd that sounds? It would take a hell of alot for Rock to ruin his wrestling legacy.

It's impossible for Rock to ruin his legacy.

Anything he does would be pure Greatness

Scottland
11-05-2010, 08:03 PM

Dude, you act like he would have to go through complete trainning again. S***, HBK took 4 years off & cameback like he didn't miss a step. Professional wrestlers performing in the ring is like riding a bike to them. Once you learn it, you don't forget. Rock could perform just fine. Just have him take 2 weeks of conditioning & he would be just fine if not better then anyone in the business today.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 08:06 PM
It's impossible for Rock to ruin his legacy.

Anything he does would be pure Greatness

Truth be told, you are right. Rock has reached a status where it doesn't matter what he does since he's a bona-fide legend/icon in the wrestling world.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 08:10 PM
One other thing, who said The Rock is going to wrestle anyways? The Rock would just come on & do a promo & promote his upcoming film. The Rock already said he's retired from the ring on countless occassions. Hell, WWE would have a better chance of getting Brock Lesnar to wrestle again then The Rock.

HolyJose2391
11-05-2010, 10:38 PM
Truth be told, you are right. Rock has reached a status where it doesn't matter what he does since he's a bona-fide legend/icon in the wrestling world.
For Godsakes this guy did the movie The Toothafairy NOTHING can ruin the Rocks rep.

Scottland
11-05-2010, 10:41 PM
For Godsakes this guy did the movie The Toothafairy NOTHING can ruin the Rocks rep.

Are you asking a question or are you stating the fact he did "Tooth Fairy" & that didn't hurt him either?

Also we are talking about Rock's reputation in wrestling.

HolyJose2391
11-05-2010, 10:44 PM
Are you asking a question or are you stating the fact he did "Tooth Fairy" & that didn't hurt him either?

Also we are talking about Rock's reputation in wrestling.

Stating thefact. and I know it's hi in ring rep the only way they can ruin it is if they make him come back and job. not gonna happen rather see him kick ass on the big screen than on WWE programming. they have so much underutilized talent they should focus on them and not on the past.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 10:47 PM
Stating thefact. and I know it's hi in ring rep the only way they can ruin it is if they make him come back and job. not gonna happen rather see him kick ass on the big screen than on WWE programming. they have so much underutilized talent they should focus on them and not on the past.

How would him coming back for one last match and "jobbing? ruin him? I don't understand your logic

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-05-2010, 11:34 PM
How would him coming back for one last match and "jobbing? ruin him? I don't understand your logic

I know right? The Rocks last match as of right now had him coming out on the losing end an the fans are still crazy about the guy. The WWE is even playing a desperate hand in trying to get him to JUST make a simple appearance. I'm only wondering how he would deliver his catchphrases since a majority of them consist of curse words. Maybe he will say something like, "GET YOUR CANDY ROOTY BATOOTY IN THIS RING!" It should be a funny sight to behold. IMO I am looking forward to having this happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmR5IZt-hTo

Bodom
11-05-2010, 11:38 PM
Rock will manage just fine without telling people he's going to stick a shined up _______ up their candy asses

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-05-2010, 11:41 PM
Rock will manage just fine without telling people he's going to stick a shined up _______ up their candy asses

Ohhhh it's fill in the blanks time!

he's going to stick a shined up Randy Orton up their candy asses

Bodom
11-05-2010, 11:41 PM
Oh lord, here we go with the Orton talk again LOL

SilverGhost
11-06-2010, 01:03 AM
Who in the blue hell is Randy Orton?

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 06:51 AM
Who in the blue hell is Randy Orton?

Mr. too much baby oil.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Mr. too much baby oil.

Shhhhhhhhhhh.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 07:47 AM
Shhhhhhhhhhh.

oh right...sorry o.o

Scottland
11-06-2010, 03:40 PM
Ohhhh it's fill in the blanks time!

he's going to stick a shined up Randy Orton up their candy asses

Oh for pete sakes...How in the hell does Randy Orton end up on a thread about The Rock.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 03:41 PM
Oh for pete sakes...How in the hell does Randy Orton end up on a thread about The Rock.

Im so sorry. It's my fault

Scottland
11-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Oh lord, here we go with the Orton talk again LOL

This is becoming absurd...How in the hell does Orton keep coming up into conversations especially when the thread is not even about him. Sweet Jesus...

Bodom
11-06-2010, 03:44 PM
i really don't know.

Scottland
11-06-2010, 03:45 PM
Im so sorry. It's my fault

Actually, it's not your fault man...it's mr. IPEEINTHESHOWER's fault. Him & his nut job ways let alone his obsession with baby oil & man crushes. He has started a conspiracy throughout this entire message board.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-06-2010, 03:46 PM
This is becoming absurd...How in the hell does Orton keep coming up into conversations especially when the thread is not even about him. Sweet Jesus...

i must have great timing because once again Scottland is talking about Mr. TOO Much Baby Oil. Damn man, I was going to cut you a break but now I'm not so sure.
U MAD

Scottland
11-06-2010, 03:48 PM
i must have great timing because once again Scottland is talking about Mr. TOO Much Baby Oil. Damn man, I was going to cut you a break but now I'm not so sure.
U MAD

Dude, look what you have started...Every board seems to end up with Orton in the discussion when in fact it's not even about him. Oh by the way, I'm not the one who brought Orton into the conversation especially on a Rock thread.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 03:50 PM
Randy Orton has become EWN's own internet meme

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-06-2010, 03:51 PM
Actually, it's not your fault man...it's mr. IPEEINTHESHOWER's fault. Him & his nut job ways let alone his obsession with baby oil & man crushes. He has started a conspiracy throughout this entire message board.

Thanks for the laughs man. I like my nut job ways and my obsession with baby oil and man crushes THANK YOU VERY MUCH:D

let the conspiracy theorist have there conspiracy!!!!!

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-06-2010, 03:53 PM
I was simply joking. My 1st post was about me showing positivity about The Rocks possible one-time appearance for Raw. Afterward I exchanged a joke with Bodom about him sticking something up somebody's ass an he placed a blank in which I jokingly filled in. I apologize to you, Scottland.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-06-2010, 03:58 PM
The saga of Scottland's man crush on Randy Orton continues. LIKE SAND
THROUGH THE HOUR GLASS SO ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoyZs-WTQp8

Scottland
11-06-2010, 04:01 PM
I was simply joking. My 1st post was about me showing positivity about The Rocks possible one-time appearance for Raw. Afterward I exchanged a joke with Bodom about him sticking something up somebody's ass an he placed a blank in which I jokingly filled in. I apologize to you, Scottland.

No need for apologize man. It's just becoming almost absurdly funny how Orton keeps coming up into things when there is no discussion of him in the first place. I swear IPEEINTHESHOWER has gotten everyone hooked on the Orton baby oil & man crush crap. It's like a disease running ramped.

Scottland
11-06-2010, 04:02 PM
The saga of Scottland's man crush on Randy Orton continues. LIKE SAND
THROUGH THE HOUR GLASS SO ARE THE DAYS OF OUR LIVES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoyZs-WTQp8

Oh seriously..."Days Of Our Lives" is now getting dragged into this now...oh brother.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-06-2010, 04:04 PM
No need for apologize man. It's just becoming almost absurdly funny how Orton keeps coming up into things when there is no discussion of him in the first place. I swear IPEEINTHESHOWER has gotten everyone hooked on the Orton baby oil & man crush crap. It's like a disease running ramped.

300 POSTS finally!

Ahm. *Cough!*

I was actually talking about Randy an his baby oil fetishes a few months ago. It's not really anything new. But you two (You an IPITS) are starting to act like an old married couple bickering back an forth. Lol~

Bodom
11-06-2010, 04:12 PM
300 POSTS finally!

Ahm. *Cough!*

I was actually talking about Randy an his baby oil fetishes a few months ago. It's not really anything new. But you two (You an IPITS) are starting to act like an old married couple bickering back an forth. Lol~

Bwahahahhahahahhahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-06-2010, 04:34 PM
300 POSTS finally!

Ahm. *Cough!*

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB30JgfJP8WkKej5knszV88HcGLJbor vvCn8atRf9UD6fYhRw&t=1&usg=__mijztOZYHOmLgOkqdk8Ha8TFneM=
Scottland looks cute in pink.
U MAD???

Scottland
11-06-2010, 05:04 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB30JgfJP8WkKej5knszV88HcGLJbor vvCn8atRf9UD6fYhRw&t=1&usg=__mijztOZYHOmLgOkqdk8Ha8TFneM=
Scottland looks cute in pink.
U MAD???

Oh lord, IPITS you need help & fast.

Those two people look like two corpses rotting in there outfits.

IrkenInvader
11-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Randy Orton has become EWN's own internet meme

You know what? I'm bored enough to do it. I will now bring up Randy in every thread I can. In a tasteful way, I will link him to the topic somehow.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 05:31 PM
You know what? I'm bored enough to do it. I will now bring up Randy in every thread I can. In a tasteful way, I will link him to the topic somehow.

count me in aswell

Bodom
11-06-2010, 05:33 PM

I can already tell this is going fail miserably.

I can see the flame wars already.

IrkenInvader
11-06-2010, 05:34 PM

I've already started the process. Ain't no stoppin me now!

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 05:35 PM

shhhh dont jynx it

Robstar
11-06-2010, 05:35 PM
The Rock can fuck right off, IMO.

Scottland
11-06-2010, 09:42 PM
The Rock can fuck right off, IMO.

What?

Are you not a fan of The Rock there man?

Necroyeti
11-06-2010, 09:51 PM
Reports have it that WWE Officials are in talks with The Rock to come & make an appearance on RAW to promote his new film from George Roy Hill's "Faster". So, will he take the invitation to make an appearance on RAW?
Hold on a minute... George Roy Hill died like a decade ago.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 09:53 PM

Incredible. And none of us noticed that.

Scottland
11-06-2010, 10:04 PM

My bad...I meant to say George Tillman Jr. I don't know why I said George Roy Hill since he's been dead since 2002. Good catch as I didn't even realized I typed up George Roy Hill not George Tillman Jr. until you mentioned it. Man, did that slip my mind. At least I was on the right track with George...

Rich Cranium
11-06-2010, 10:17 PM
What's this obsession with Orton and Rock?

Bodom
11-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Orton....I really don't know and don't want to know.

Rock? He's the freakin Rock dude.

Scottland
11-06-2010, 10:29 PM
What's this obsession with Orton and Rock?

Well, the whole Orton thing is simply because of IPITS. As for The Rock? Well...It's The Rock as not much is needed to be said when it comes to talking about one of the true greats in wrestling.

Robstar
11-06-2010, 10:34 PM
What?

Are you not a fan of The Rock there man?

Oh The Rock was The Great One no doubt and he was possibly the single most electrifying (I know I'm sub-quoting here) personality ever in pro wrestling but he turned his back on the business and was quite derisive in doing so and I've lost a lot of respect for him for that. People have to face up to the reality that he's gone and won't come back to wrestle ever - you know, unless he gets caught with a small furry animal in IPITS bathroom and his acting chances completely dry up, like Mel Gibson.

Scottland
11-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Oh The Rock was The Great One no doubt and he was possibly the single most electrifying (I know I'm sub-quoting here) personality ever in pro wrestling but he turned his back on the business and was quite derisive in doing so and I've lost a lot of respect for him for that. People have to face up to the reality that he's gone and won't come back to wrestle ever - you know, unless he gets caught with a small furry animal in IPITS bathroom and his acting chances completely dry up, like Mel Gibson.

Well, I see your point. I for one, know he's not coming back to wrestle again BUT the one thing he may still do though (if everything comes together correctly) is make a live appearance on RAW or possibly Smackdown which is something WWE is trying to do with The Rock & have him promote his new film. Hell, just having The Rock come on & do a promo/skit live would be thrilling enough for most people/fans.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-06-2010, 11:35 PM

My house is a no http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdJfUmp4d10_Rt_4R4mUowcFauh2ss2 xWSX1sMfGqDCsTxVpQ&t=1&usg=__gVJIEmWiU4XNAjt0SctEap29pTA= zone thank you very much.I'm all about http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:miZGBpy9To0PEM:b and not keep them in cages. I also think http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo_zS1DaeprhbwHHaklq8gejVean7io YsMfRzJe5Zse7zsqZA&t=1&usg=__uslmnQKrPpQEfvRU7n1v3jFrkhs= not belong in http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHKMES09qJAQmD07ymlqcWqwFTLTojy 4OFmZgO2DRxjjwbJeI&t=1&usg=__rSePiIMFDLrPJ9kpRvJvO7KWYRI=
U MAD???

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 12:14 AM
From the Great One to Randy Orton.....IPITS and Scottland must absolutley LOVE Randy Orton.

Scottland
11-07-2010, 12:51 AM
From the Great One to Randy Orton.....IPITS and Scottland must absolutley LOVE Randy Orton.

Wow...I was talking about The Rock NOT Orton. Don't EVER put me in the same category with ARMPITS...I mean IPITS.

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 12:55 AM
Wow...I was talking about The Rock NOT Orton. Don't EVER put me in the same category with ARMPITS...I mean IPITS.

For some reason, You and IPITS made Randy into a meme o.o

I say avoid the Orton praise. We know he is good...I guess....

Scottland
11-07-2010, 01:00 AM
For some reason, You and IPITS made Randy into a meme o.o

I say avoid the Orton praise. We know he is good...I guess....

Hey, blame IPITS for the whole Orton thing. I like Orton as a wrestler but IPITS took to a level beyond me with the whole man crush, baby oil crap & such.

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 01:02 AM
Hey, blame IPITS for the whole Orton thing. I like Orton as a wrestler but IPITS took to a level beyond me with the whole man crush, baby oil crap & such.

Though you have to admit....Orton does use too much oil xD

Slippery bastard!

Scottland
11-07-2010, 01:09 AM
Though you have to admit....Orton does use too much oil xD

Slippery bastard!

Yeah...he puts a sizaeble amount of baby oil on (mainly on his arms) but alot of guys use the stuff in wrestling today. Baby oil is suppose to protect the skin let alone show muscle tone. It's not used as much as it used to be back in the day. Guys like Hogan used it like mad.

P.S. Orton is a viper. Viper's have slick skin.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-07-2010, 01:47 PM
Yeah...he puts a sizaeble amount of baby oil on (mainly on his arms) but alot of guys use the stuff in wrestling today. Baby oil is suppose to protect the skin let alone show muscle tone. It's not used as much as it used to be back in the day. Guys like Hogan used it like mad.

P.S. Orton is a viper. Viper's have slick skin.

WOW, if you mean http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDjFQu4dWi3B2TaeMq3DO-cncjQl8ZetHB1BgfHvZOqe3iJoc&t=1&usg=__4Ap6ZmG2VoJyvAr0PQbKLucxZxA= for sizaeble they ok. AND I QUOTE "mainly on his arms" WTF, this is all I have to say about that. http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTjNS85-Ud5uBcs63uH_1_f0h-QJ0U8hr5muSEgbTR2KCBG4I&t=1&usg=__DjNiShQI5_JRZctN1eKBgZHFx0U=
He is one http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGHYrYJuW9RCMtYmgnPmOcijRkhchQv paWjn1RwcDSwZdpjJM&t=1&usg=__7w2iVOoS8fRGAEX89Z0HdM7WG4Q=
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwse9C6HvCZsiAmm2UCaCd_gAW2Odv9 MsopZMn9ldP2KB-zXc&t=1&usg=__ohBpZuP9BpFH5qot5Vy6QXe2xmw=
Scottland you never cease to amaze me. Good job man, good job indeed.
U MAD???

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Orton taking a bath in baby oil isn't surprising at all xD

Scottland
11-07-2010, 02:15 PM
WOW, if you mean http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDjFQu4dWi3B2TaeMq3DO-cncjQl8ZetHB1BgfHvZOqe3iJoc&t=1&usg=__4Ap6ZmG2VoJyvAr0PQbKLucxZxA= for sizaeble they ok. AND I QUOTE "mainly on his arms" WTF, this is all I have to say about that. http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTjNS85-Ud5uBcs63uH_1_f0h-QJ0U8hr5muSEgbTR2KCBG4I&t=1&usg=__DjNiShQI5_JRZctN1eKBgZHFx0U=
He is one http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGHYrYJuW9RCMtYmgnPmOcijRkhchQv paWjn1RwcDSwZdpjJM&t=1&usg=__7w2iVOoS8fRGAEX89Z0HdM7WG4Q=
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwse9C6HvCZsiAmm2UCaCd_gAW2Odv9 MsopZMn9ldP2KB-zXc&t=1&usg=__ohBpZuP9BpFH5qot5Vy6QXe2xmw=
Scottland you never cease to amaze me. Good job man, good job indeed.
U MAD???

You are like a freakin' picture book. Seriously, what's the deal with your picture obsession (but then again you seem to have alot of obsessions)? Every post you have pictures. Also, no IPITS you never cease to amaze me is more like it. So really, good job man. I mean good job...

SilverGhost
11-07-2010, 02:23 PM
Google can be your best friend.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-07-2010, 02:24 PM
You are like a freakin' picture book. Seriously, what's the deal with your picture obsession (but then again you seem to have alot of obsessions)? Every post you have pictures. Also, no IPITS you never cease to amaze me is more like it. So really, good job man. I mean good job...

My http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS49XMGoL7Kj4-4Jzf36-oolgaMAbseL1BQv-ETwpReQugxw4s&t=1&usg=__7i69ri3XF75SpYod5THN5TXN7_8= like my picture book post. They asked for it so I http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaqRrNZcIq6LUs0K8hAzvmv2mnMnfTx S7tqqLEVZK_mv3vlL4&t=1&usg=__XVTnuCdSglMjYhlx86NkenkESGU=

I think your forgetting, FROM THE STATE CAPITAL TO THE NATIONS CAPITAL TO THE PINEAPPLE TO THE BIG APPLE THERE IS ONLY ONE IPEEINTHESHOWER.