PDA

View Full Version : No Babyface Turn for AJ Styles

Rich Cranium
11-05-2010, 04:14 PM
YESSSS!!! I really like AJ as a heel and am glad the brass at TNA are holding out on any possible babyface turn. Any relevent thoughts?

TNA 'The very best'
11-05-2010, 04:19 PM
Generally getting bored of AJ heel or face, could watch him all day long wrestle, just keep him off the mic.

tjsting
11-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Jesus,tna has heel/face turns like last years of wcw. Matt morgan and aj keep switching,as does angle,jarrett, and few others. Nobody really cares. Tna needs to build lonnger and better written stories.

SaberToothTigerz
11-05-2010, 05:17 PM
he looks better off as a face than a heel due to his poor mic skills.
a face doesnt nessecarely need to hit the mic very oftenly.

TNA 'The very best'
11-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Jesus,tna has heel/face turns like last years of wcw. Matt morgan and aj keep switching,as does angle,jarrett, and few others. Nobody really cares. Tna needs to build lonnger and better written stories.

What you on about,
Jarrett not been a heel for about 3 years, Angle Not been a heel for i dont know how long, Morgan has been Heel for about a year, and this is first time AJ been a heel in TNA, or atleast for a very very long time.

Robstar
11-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Generally getting bored of AJ heel or face, could watch him all day long wrestle, just keep him off the mic.

Exactly - keep him off the mic and even as a heel you'd be making the fans happier. AJ Styles is like a really hot girl who's also very stupid - just AJ is super talented in the ring instead of hot. But you wouldn't ask either of them to help with your homework

TNA 'The very best'
11-05-2010, 05:48 PM
. AJ Styles is like a really hot girl who's also very stupid

could not of put it better myself.

ChrisQ1
11-05-2010, 05:57 PM
What you on about,
Jarrett not been a heel for about 3 years, Angle Not been a heel for i dont know how long, Morgan has been Heel for about a year, and this is first time AJ been a heel in TNA, or atleast for a very very long time.

quick correction, hes been a heel 4 times in TNA, first when he came to the company in 2002 up until got involved in the NWA TNA title and he became a brief babyface, after he became champ he became a heel this lasted till he lost the title to Jeff Jerratt. After this he remained a face for several years before becoming a heel with the angle alliance (a baffoon really *turkey outfit anyone?*). After that he became a face again up until his recent heel turn with ric flair.

I know it wasnt nessesary but thought it point it out

TNA 'The very best'
11-05-2010, 06:07 PM
quick correction, hes been a heel 4 times in TNA, first when he came to the company in 2002 up until got involved in the NWA TNA title and he became a brief babyface, after he became champ he became a heel this lasted till he lost the title to Jeff Jerratt. After this he remained a face for several years before becoming a heel with the angle alliance (a baffoon really *turkey outfit anyone?*). After that he became a face again up until his recent heel turn with ric flair.

I know it wasnt nessesary but thought it point it out

I did say a very long time, when was the angle alliance, 2007 early 2008, but thanks for pointing that out.

wallyman
11-05-2010, 06:20 PM
in this time and face of era i really dont care whos heel and face...i love watchin aj i am a fan of his work..hes PHENOMENAL just like that if cena can b over with 3 moves idk how aj cannot be :)

Bodom
11-05-2010, 06:23 PM
Exactly - keep him off the mic and even as a heel you'd be making the fans happier. AJ Styles is like a really hot girl who's also very stupid - just AJ is super talented in the ring instead of hot. But you wouldn't ask either of them to help with your homework

I fail to see whats wrong with a dumb hot chick.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 06:26 PM
in this time and face of era i really dont care whos heel and face...i love watchin aj i am a fan of his work..hes PHENOMENAL just like that if cena can b over with 3 moves idk how aj cannot be :)

The difference is charisma. AJs alway lacked in that department

TNA 'The very best'
11-05-2010, 06:29 PM
I fail to see whats wrong with a dumb hot chick.

extremely good to look at, want to shoot yourself in the head when they talk. Its more of a relationship thing tho, dont really need to have a convo for the sex part.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 07:03 PM
extremely good to look at, want to shoot yourself in the head when they talk. Its more of a relationship thing tho, dont really need to have a convo for the sex part.

So don't look for a relationship. Problem solved

the wrestling shade
11-06-2010, 01:15 AM

yea but you see the problem is right now with aj is that he is not suppose to show us his great talent or moves because he is a freakin heel and that is just stupid in my opinion i mean the role of the wrestler must not effect his in ring wrestling ability and he should continue use his great moves in the ring but the smartass creative think these days that a heel wrestler suppose to just stomb and punch his opponint its just redecules in my ways but sadly that how wrestling work these days

tjsting
11-06-2010, 09:19 AM
I can tell ur are pro tna. Matt morgan was face with hernadez early and turned heel again. He's changed a lot the past 2 years. Ok,jarrett maybe. I almost forgot nash and sting. Tna is lacking direction. No more bischoff on tv.

WWTNA
11-06-2010, 09:43 AM

i hate when people compare tna with wcw its so annoying

Robstar
11-06-2010, 03:10 PM

Think about it. Hulk Hogan hogging the limelight as a heel? Check. Eric Bischoff politicking his way around backstage AND taking too much time on centre stage? Check. Vince Russo writing? Check Jeff Jarrett wandering aimlessly around, randomly braining people with a fake guitar? Check. Ric Flair, stylin' & profilin' for a change? Check. Sting seemingly showing up when and if he feels like it? Check. An obsession with hiring former WWE employees at the expense of a promising roster? Check. Having a womens tag title? Well, WCW didn't but admit it, it sure sounds like something they would have done.

No, not at all like WCW.

Iron Ape
11-06-2010, 03:47 PM

You're in serious, serious denial, man. The only real difference between the two was that WCW could fill stadiums (with people who paid) and actually get people to watch their shows.

Bodom
11-06-2010, 03:49 PM
You're in serious, serious denial, man. The only real difference between the two was that WCW could fill stadiums (with people who paid) and actually get people to watch their shows.

People paid?! I would have demanded a damn refund

IrkenInvader
11-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Maybe AJ could start acting like Orton. Be a tweener, so he can keep doing heel things and get cheered at.