PDA

View Full Version : EV2 Mole: My Theory

Xpacfan
11-05-2010, 02:56 PM
I believe it may be either Brian Kendrick or Stevie Richards.

Brian Kendrick- He just ups and joins EV2 out of nowhere before "They" were revealed and could just be another phase in Immortal's plot to fully gain control of TNA and rub anyone out that stands in there way. Think about it...they all pretty much know him, Foley gave his blessing for him to join which makes it easier for everyone else to trust him. He gets close enough to all of them to know how to cause friction in the group and tells Eric Bischoff just how to do it. There appears to be some clues...how he seem to hang on Mick Foley's every word at his book signing and the fact that he's been missing for several weeks now during RVD's bouts of paranoia. Perhaps, to eliminate himself as a suspect.

Stevie Richards- This is just based upon the statements he made on ReACTION last night. He stated that he feels that he is the strongest member of EV2...which was a really random statement and seem to insinuate that he maybe somewhat jealous of RVD and/or Tommy Dreamer. This may go back to his constant encounters with Abyss during the beginning of the EV2 storyline. Perhaps he may feel that he was the only one who had the balls to confront Abyss alone but never recieved the proper credit for it, while RVD on the other had gets rip to shreds by Janice but everyone still focuses all their attention him.

Any ideas?

TNA 'The very best'
11-05-2010, 04:12 PM
RVD is the mole. He is in on it all, it will all come out that the pay day was too good for him and he 'saw the light' he is going to take out EV2. then reveal himself.

never going to happen.

nrb6304
11-05-2010, 07:13 PM
oh yeeah you can smell it being RVD from a mile away.

If TNA were REEEEEEEEEEEEALLY good it'd be Raven.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 07:18 PM

Not if they bribed RVD with weed.

Rich Cranium
11-05-2010, 07:27 PM
Not if they bribed RVD with weed.

In that case, it could be The Iron Sheik

Bodom
11-05-2010, 07:27 PM
In that case, it could be The Iron Sheik

I said weed, not crank

El_Dandy_LWO
11-05-2010, 08:37 PM
Its Dreamer man....would love to see Tommy start sporting a suit and tie at this point in his career, total asshole heel turn

Bodom
11-05-2010, 08:38 PM
Interesting, but Im not sure Dreamer has it in him to be heel.

marc
11-05-2010, 10:23 PM

Raven is too obvious....MICK FOLEY? just sayin

Bodom
11-05-2010, 10:27 PM
Raven is too obvious....MICK FOLEY? just sayin

Sure why not. They've already turned countless people for the sake of turning. Whats one more

maddogg336
11-06-2010, 12:06 AM
Y would it b tommy dreammer immortal is mad because dixie brought them in. So that leaves rvd foley or even kendrick

IrkenInvader
11-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Who cares it doesn't invovle Orton.

body slam
11-06-2010, 07:19 PM
i would love fo it to be raven and have him a the mouth piece for hardy and abyss. use him more as a manager than a wrestler. they need to break away from hogan flair and jarrett and become there own group. immotal has way to many in the group.

ISLEEPINTHETUB
11-06-2010, 08:37 PM
Hello tub-a-holics, please allow me to offer you a tubful of knowledge. The one to watch for is Kendrick.

U NEED A BATH??!!

Rassling_Fan
11-06-2010, 09:10 PM
You know what my theory is, there is no mole in EV2.0. Think about it, who told RVD about the mole? Eric Bishoff who lied to Dixie Carter to steal a company. You would think RVD would think twice before believing a guy known for LYING!