PDA

View Full Version : This seasons worst moments

VanHooliganX
04-27-2012, 11:57 AM
Thought I'd make the reverse of Bigmans good thread.

Post your teams worst moments of the past season. (Try not to take the piss out of peoples clubs for certain losses unless it's banter lads. I know I don't have to say this but a friendly reminder wouldn't hurt.)

Steve Austin
04-27-2012, 12:00 PM
Liverpool's league season -_-

Arsenal and Spurs not getting relegated :mad:

Mojo Tartarus
04-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Home losses to Wigan and WBA!

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-27-2012, 12:01 PM
Easy! You know what it is Van...

United 1-6 City :( Still can't quite believe it.

VanHooliganX
04-27-2012, 12:09 PM
Easy! You know what it is Van...

United 1-6 City :( Still can't quite believe it.

Aye I could gather this'll be on most Uniteds list. Don't forget this gem*points to your defeat to Crystal Palace in the League Cup* lol

Citys:

Losing to Napoli 2-1: Mainly cause it cost us the last 16 spot.

Losing to Sunderland 1-0 after we dominated all game.

FA Cup 3rd round vs Man United: *Points to the shittest ref performance since Howard Webb in the world cup final*

Manchester City vs Sporting CP: 3-0 down on agg and comeback in just 45 minutes to nearly make the greatest comeback in Europa League history. But failed :( Fucking away goals...

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-27-2012, 12:14 PM
Nah the league cup lose was nothing mate. :)

Also our Champions League campaign this season, Easy group and we fucked it up! :(

CGBigMan
04-27-2012, 01:03 PM
Rangers going into administration
then losing against dundee utd twice and hearts

magglis
04-27-2012, 01:21 PM
Panathinaikos F.C getting screwed by the board

JSullivan
04-27-2012, 01:42 PM
Fabrice Muamba.

pauadrian
04-27-2012, 02:03 PM
Home losses to Wigan and WBA!

Wigan FTW....

Mojo Tartarus
04-27-2012, 02:10 PM
Wigan FTW....

Booooo! :mad:

:D

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-27-2012, 02:15 PM
Club America only beating Chivas 1-0 :( was hoping for at least 4 or 5 :D

Sully
04-27-2012, 02:17 PM
Can this be NFL related too?

Well for the Steelers, first that huge defeat in Baltimore really sucked. Then losing to San Fran when we could have won and had it all, that was a big blow. And of course, losing to the Broncos and that scrub of a Quarterback in OT on the first place, was probably the cherry on the cake.

VanHooliganX
04-27-2012, 02:21 PM
Can this be NFL related too?

Well for the Steelers, first that huge defeat in Baltimore really sucked. Then losing to San Fran when we could have won and had it all, that was a big blow. And of course, losing to the Broncos and that scrub of a Quarterback in OT on the first place, was probably the cherry on the cake.

Aye pal. Any sport pal :)

Sure the other thread is the same.

Although I could've guess losing to Tebow at the end would've hurt.

Sully
04-27-2012, 02:23 PM
Also, I forgot about Roethlisberger getting injured in the home game against Cleveland. That sucked, that could have possibly changed our season from winning the Superbowl, to losing in the wild card. I mean with a healthy Ben, we could have easily beat San Francisco and gotten the number one seed.

Then Mendenhall going down Week 17 (Yet again against the 'fuckin Browns) was another blow. I don't think having Mendenhall would have matter too much though in that playoff game, but considering it went into overtime, 'ya never know.

Shining Light
04-27-2012, 03:26 PM
United 1 - City 6. Nothing to say about this apart from shocking performance from the lads and I hope to God that this doesn't happen on Monday :(

United 1 - Liverpool 2 (FA Cup 4th Round). Got too distracted by the whole Suarez & Evra situation IMO, let our guard down and Liverpool pounced.

United 4 - Everton 4. I went to this match and I was absolutely devestated by the result. Got too cocky with the lead, can only hope that this doesn't come back to bite us on the arse on Monday

Destruction
04-27-2012, 03:46 PM
Losing to West Brom, Wigan, QPR, Fulham, Arsenal at home, amongst others.

TheBeardOfZeus
04-28-2012, 05:12 AM
FA Cup 3rd round vs Man United: *Points to the shittest ref performance since Howard Webb in the world cup final*

*Points to the rulebook, Vincent Kompany deserved to go*

But yeah, it's the 1-6 at OT.

The 2-1 in the FA Cup was disappointing, but we were more unlucky in that one than anything.

For the Chargers, probably the loss to Kansas when Phil fumbled the snap. Not good, the losing streak was painful too.

VanHooliganX
04-28-2012, 08:31 AM
Jaguars - I can't exactly point to anywhere really. The season gone I knew exactly what we'd accomplish. 5-11 and we did finish 5-11. So I can't say I was disappointed about anything if I knew that we were going to struggle all season lol

Canucks - LA Kings first 2 games. Complete bullshit games, we never recovered. LA did go onto deserve to win but dear fuck.

Suns - Jazz and Nuggets beating us to the 7th and 8th spot. Our really bad start to the season ended up costing us. Shame cause we have a beat squad then both those teams.