PDA

View Full Version : This seasons greatest moments

CGBigMan
04-27-2012, 09:23 AM
So what have been your guys favourite moments this eason?

Balotelli 'why Always Me'
Man City 6-1 Man Utd
Man Utd 8-2 Arsenal
Peter Crouches wonder goal against City

???

Jay T
04-27-2012, 11:17 AM
http://youtu.be/yDYOPSDAXiw

Destruction
04-27-2012, 11:25 AM
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/multimedia/dynamic/00661/139974570w_661450g2.jpg

1. League Cup Winners

http://cdn.caughtoffside.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/PA-11740433.jpg

2. Carroll goal vs Everton at Wembley

http://images.football365.com/12/03/800x600/Liverpool-v-Everton-Steven-Gerrard-second-goa_2732916.jpg

3. Stevie G hat trick vs Everton (League)

Mojo Tartarus
04-27-2012, 11:32 AM
JJ gettng banned!

:D

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-27-2012, 11:39 AM
8-2 against Arsenal :) Just amazing!!

http://youtu.be/3q0aXnrGpsc

Steve Austin
04-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Carroll scoring against Blackburn :p

That one time Terry wasn't a huge twat. (Could of been a dream)

Y2Jryder
04-27-2012, 11:41 AM
JJ gettng banned!

well played:D

The greatest moment of the season was definitely the support that Muamba got from everyone who knows something about football after he collapsed on the field.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-27-2012, 11:43 AM
well played:D

The greatest moment of the season was definitely the support that Muamba got from everyone who knows something about football after he collapsed on the field.

Yeah well said bro.. that was amazing also to see the support he had. :D

Jay T
04-27-2012, 11:46 AM
That one time Terry wasn't a huge twat. (Could of been a dream)

Sure it was not on Fifa:rolleyes:

Maybe not a moment so to speak but Paul Scholes coming out of retirement.

Steve Austin
04-27-2012, 11:48 AM
Sure it was not on Fifa:rolleyes:

Maybe not a moment so to speak but Paul Scholes coming out of retirement.

Haha nah he's always a twat on fifa :D

I've loved seeing Scholes back too, exceptional player.

Y2Jryder
04-27-2012, 11:50 AM
I hope the greatest moment is yet to come in the Manchester derby

Mojo Tartarus
04-27-2012, 11:50 AM
Haha nah he's always a twat on fifa :D

I've loved seeing Scholes back too, exceptional player.

Who da hell are you?

Steve Austin
04-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Who da hell are you?

Haha, I didn't expect anything less from you :rolleyes:

:D You've been crying inside all week :p

Mojo Tartarus
04-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Haha, I didn't expect anything less from you :rolleyes:

:D You've been crying inside all week :p

Bet you've missed me more! :p

Steve Austin
04-27-2012, 11:53 AM
Bet you've missed me more! :p

Probably about the same :p

#GuyLove

VanHooliganX
04-27-2012, 11:55 AM
JJ gettng banned!

Unbelievable Tekkers from Pau! ;D

In no order.

Manchester City 4 - 0 Porto: Winning 6-1 on agg against 1 of Portugals best clubs? Lovely!

Manchester United 1 - 6 Manchester City: United got a reality check from City that we're a force that can be scary at times.

Manchester City 2 - 1 Chelsea: I don't think Chelsea. So beat these cunts felt great.

Manchester City vs Norwich: Both matches 5-1 and 1-6. I enjoy matches where we destroy teams, they don't happen a lot so I treasure them.

Vancouver Whitecaps 2 - 0 Montreal Impact: Can't get a better start to a season then winning.

Chivas USA 0 - 1 Vancouver Whitecaps: VWFCs very first MLS away win. Very proud moment for me.

Manchester City 2 - 0 Bayern Munich: I don't care if Munich barely had any of their great players on the pitch. That's Munichs problem. 2-0 is 2-0. So although we still went out. I was very proud that we did beat Munich in the Champions League. Who knew that they would go on to be in the final!
(City lost 2-0 at their stadium with probably 1 of our strongest squads. You mean to tell me Chelsea will beat them there without their strongest side? Please! Stay off the crack people.)

magglis
04-27-2012, 01:24 PM
Real beating Barca,hell yeah and Panathinaikos B.C winning the 5th game vs Tel Aviv and getting in the euroleague final 4

Sully
04-27-2012, 02:20 PM
For the Steelers...

Killing Tom Brady and the Patriots was a nice one for sure, probably the high point of the year. Ben Roethlisberger going out and throw a solid five touchdowns against Tennessee was great, but yet he's not in the Top 3 for best Quarterbacks in the NFL? Pfft, please.

TheBeardOfZeus
04-28-2012, 05:18 AM
For the Steelers...

Killing Tom Brady and the Patriots was a nice one for sure, probably the high point of the year. Ben Roethlisberger going out and throw a solid five touchdowns against Tennessee was great, but yet he's not in the Top 3 for best Quarterbacks in the NFL? Pfft, please.

Not for me. Brady, Rodgers, Brees, maybe even Eli at the moment. And even then, I'd put Rivers in-front, but that's classic bias ;) and you know I like Big Ben!

For football: Manchester United 8 -2 Arsenal, that was a big high point.

Infact, most of our results against Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool and Tottenham in the league have been good.

Oh, and Danny Welbeck, he's been superb. Need one more high moment on Monday, and I'll be jumping around the place for weeks to come.

In the NFL: Beating the Ravens and Oakland were both great, proved that when Rivers is on his game, he can be a top 5-6 calibur QB. And also that Antonio Gates isn't past it, like others would like you to believe, and Matthews is getting there.

VanHooliganX
04-28-2012, 08:26 AM
Jaguars: Beating the Ravens. We didn't even get 1 touchdown. Did it by kicking XD MLD having a great season as well. Did the double over the Colts this year as well. Always nice.

Canucks: Presidents Trophy winners back-to-back. Excluding whoever does win the Stanley cup we're 2nd best since we actually won something again this year.

Daredevils: KP going 103 not out and absolutely destroying the team he was against.

TheBeardOfZeus
04-28-2012, 08:27 AM
Jaguars: Beating the Ravens. We didn't even get 1 touchdown. Did it by kicking XD MLD having a great season as well.

Canucks: Presidents Trophy winners back-to-back. Excluding whoever does win the Stanley cup we're 2nd best since we actually won something again this year.

Daredevils: KP going 103 not out and absolutely destroying the team he was against.

Pocket Hercules was superb last season, with Gabbert now having someone to throw to, Jags could be half decent this season!

VanHooliganX
04-28-2012, 08:44 AM
Pocket Hercules was superb last season, with Gabbert now having someone to throw to, Jags could be half decent this season!

Aye. Potential for us to be more of a threat sounds nice. But I wanna see this before I say

FUCK EVERYONE! WE'RE MAKING THE PLAY-OFFS WE'RE THAT BEAST NAO! lol

Plus we got a pretty good DE. Not the best DE overall all the draft but he looks pretty good. Unsure as to why they got a punter or some other positions but I'll put my faith in the new gaffa.

magglis
04-28-2012, 08:57 AM
Real beating Barca,hell yeah and Panathinaikos B.C winning the 5th game vs Tel Aviv and getting in the euroleague final 4

Oh i forgot Apoels CL run was amazing

Sully
04-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Not for me. Brady, Rodgers, Brees, maybe even Eli at the moment. And even then, I'd put Rivers in-front, but that's classic bias ;) and you know I like Big Ben!

Phillip Rivers in front of Big Ben is a joke. That's just pure disgusting, what has that guy ever done? Even Eli Manning, I can't be like my father and say he's overrated, because he did win two Super Bowls, but he's nowhere near as good as Ben Roethlisberger is on the field. Rodgers and Brees are the two other guys in the top three next to Big Ben. As far as Brady goes? Sorry, but unless you're willing to put an asterisk next to his name, he's not going on any list of mine.

And who knows, if all this hidden wire stuff turns out to be true, I'm going to start doubting the caliber of Drew Brees, and Brees is my second very QB.

Mojo Tartarus
04-28-2012, 02:41 PM
Suarez's third against Norwich has got to be a late contender for this!!

Destruction
04-28-2012, 02:45 PM
Suarez's third against Norwich has got to be a late contender for this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwRP7h5UedM

Frickin Awesome