PDA

View Full Version : Brutality Team moves

Vegas
04-22-2012, 08:26 PM
Ok I need to know the moves for the teams on Brutality. If you can give me the individual finishers and Tag finishers that would be great. Also if you want to put more moves down that would be perfect. Those who don't will be written off.

HolyJose2391
04-22-2012, 08:33 PM
God's Grace team finisher is the Fall From Grace a combination of both HJ's and Azrael's finishers. Azrael sets him up in the tiger bomb and HJ hits a rolling cutter while Azrael powerbombs the opponent.

Hj-Final Judgement (rolling cutter ala Cody Rhodes)

Azrael: Gates of Hell (Tiger bomb)

Vegas
04-22-2012, 08:34 PM
And if the finishers (single) are unique please describe it so i can make the move

wrestlingfan66513
04-22-2012, 08:39 PM
Not sure if my team is up yet but

Mixed Emotions

Sig Moves:
Sorrow- Chokeslam, Turnbuckle splash, big boot, pumphandle slam, leg drop
Pride- moonsault, DDT, Springboard DDT, springboard crossbody, multiple kick variations
Tag Team moves- Powerbomb and diving legdrop combination, Choke Slam and Frog Splash combo
Finishers:
Sorrow- Imbroglio (Vertebreaker)
Pride- Curtain Call (RKO), Cadenza (Warrior's way)

Tag Team: Night at the Opera (Ghetto Stomp/ Gringo Killa)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6QXmu0gcN4

Adding my signature moves if it helps

Vegas
04-22-2012, 08:44 PM
Not sure if my team is up yet but

Mixed Emotions

Pride: RKO, Warrior's Way
Sorrow: Vetebreaker

Tag Team Finisher:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6QXmu0gcN4

Do they have a Unique name?

wrestlingfan66513
04-22-2012, 08:44 PM
Do they have a Unique name?

Sorry almost forgot

Night at the Opera

Vegas
04-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Ok I need to know the moves for the teams on Brutality. If you can give me the individual finishers and Tag finishers that would be great. Also if you want to put more moves down that would be perfect. Those who don't will be written off.

If your info is not in by the end of May 1st you will be written off.

Krysys
04-22-2012, 09:00 PM
Dynasty Of Perfection

Shawn Azenia:

Signature Move 1
- Diving Headbutt

Sigature Move 2
-Single Leg Boston Crab

Finishing Move 1
- Crossbody Perfected (Crossboy from the top ropes)

Finishing Move 2
- Perfection Shattered (Powerbomb into Facebuster)

Ethan Knight:

Signature Move 1
-Superplex

Signature Move 2
-Missile Dropkick

Finishing Move 1
- Cannon Ball (Tigerbomb from the top rope)

Finishing Move 2
-Perfect Drop (Samoan Drop)

Team Finishing Move
-The Kick of Perfection (One of them hits a Superkick the opponent turns around and is hit with a Spear)

The Miltia

Jayden Knight

Signature Move 1
-Running Big Boot

Signature Move 2
-Swinging Necbreaker

Finishing Move 1
- Gory Bomb

Finishing Move 2
- Crossface

Aiden Cayne

Signature Move 1
- Running Knee Strike

Signature Move 2
- Backbreaker

Finishing Move 1
- Tornado Chokeslam

Finishing Move 2
- Vertabreaker

Tag Team Finishing Move
-Militant Drive (Jayden set the opponent on his shoulder and Aiden goes to the top and hits a front flip neckbreaker as Jayden come down with an electric chair drop)

The Brothers Stone

Both have the same Signature and Finishing moves

Signature 1
- Running Bulldog

Signature 2
- Diving Elbow Drop

Finishing Move
-Backstabber

Team Finishing Move
-Knees of Stone (One hits a Backstabber the other follows up with a Codebreaker)

Air Saints

Saiosyn

Signature Move 1
- Spinning Neckbreaker

Signature Move 2
-Spinning Beackbreaker

Finishing Move 1
- Straight Edge (The opponent is in the corner as Saiosyn runs and drives his knees in their face)

- Staright Edge 2 (Saisoyn jumps off the ropes and does a front flip before driving his knees into a downed opponents chest)

Krysys

Signature Move 1
- Orton Backbreaker

Signature Move 2
- Spinning Heel Kick

Finishing Move 1
- One Last Breath (High Impact Spear)

Finishing Move 2
- KrysysKore (Krysys lifts the opponent up and deliver a Death Valley Driver, driving the head and neck into his knee)

Team Finishing Move
- Saint's Finale (Saiosyn hits the Straight Edge and Krysys follows up with One Last Breath)

Shadows of Madness

Abel

Signature Move 1
- Big Boot

Signature Move 2
- Powerslam

Finishing Move 1
-Abelslam (Two handed Chokeslam)

Finishing Move 2
- The Children's Finish (Electric Chair slamming the opponent neck first on the rope)

Cirque De Freak

Slither

Signature Move 1
-Bite to the forehead

Signature Move 2
-Headbutts

Finisher 1
-Freak Suplex (Slither lifts the opponent up and delivers a twisting neckbreaker suplex)

Finisher 2
- Overkill (Slither deliver three powerbombs

S.E. Zero
04-22-2012, 09:11 PM
Just so I dont lose them:

Name: Bazooka and Toxic, The Sky High Bastards

Finisher: Swanton Bomb followed by Shooting Star Press Combo

Signatures: Double Buzzsaw Kick, Double Suicide Dive, Double Suplex, Shining Wizard, Missile Dropkicks, Double Discus Clotheslines

S.E. Zero
04-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Shadows of Madness

Abel

Signature Move 1
- Big Boot

Signature Move 2
- Powerslam

Finishing Move 1
-Abelslam (Two handed Chokeslam)

Finishing Move 2
- The Children's Finish (Electric Chair slamming the opponent neck first on the rope)

Orion Slayde

Signature: Shroud of Darkness (Head and arm suplex flipped and dropped into a side slam backbreaker) (Steen Breaker if you wanna view it)

Finisher 1: Dark Veil (Double Underhook Piledriver) (Money Maker is you wanna view it)

Finisher 2: World of Shadows (Elevated Backstabber where the knees actually strike the back of the neck)

Double Team Move: Nightmare in the Shadows (Abel Slam to World of Shadows)

Vegas
04-22-2012, 09:29 PM
Orion Slayde

Signature: Shroud of Darkness (Head and arm suplex flipped and dropped into a side slam backbreaker) (Steen Breaker if you wanna view it)

Finisher 1: Dark Veil (Double Underhook Piledriver) (Money Maker is you wanna view it)

Finisher 2: World of Shadows (Elevated Backstabber where the knees actually strike the back of the neck)

Double Team Move: TBD (Abel Slam to World of Shadows)

Is this a turnbuckle move or is he jumping?

AirBourne
04-22-2012, 09:30 PM
Me and Gillz will get to you ASAP.

S.E. Zero
04-22-2012, 09:30 PM
Is this a turnbuckle move or is he jumping?

Jumping but it can be used both ways

Vegas
04-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Jumping but it can be used both ways

Hmm I'll have to make two than

chunkkynutzzz
04-22-2012, 11:50 PM
NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM

Finishers:
This Dimension! (Sean Electric Chairdrop slightly, criz off top rope fameasser Variation)

Assaulted 1 / 2 (criz slingshot,into Sean 1,Clothsline from hell or 2,WMD Punch)

Signature:
Mission Completed (3D)
Introduction (criz drop toe hold,into Sean Running Big Boot)

Sean Dimension finishers:
Gamma Ray Blast Slam (Top Rope Chokeslam)
N.A.P. Drop (Top Rope Leg Drop)
Signature:Take-A-World Slam (tilt-a-whirl slam)

Criz Dimension Finishers:
Criz Cutter (Ace Cutter)
CD Player (Buff blockbuster)
Signature: Defaced (X-factor)

Grind_Bastard
04-23-2012, 09:58 AM
I don't think SAM have combined finishers, just in case Miguel Tenorio uses Sweet Chin Music, Dragon Suplex and Scorpion Death Lock.

Jesting Madness dual finishers: Doomsday Device (same as Road Warriors, Grind lifts opponent on his shoulders, Carlin clotheslines the other fella from the top turnbuckle); The Beheading (simultaneous Enzuigiri by Grind and Superkick from Carlin on the same opponent); World Demise (simultaneous Sharpshooter by Grind and Cattle Mutilation by Carlin on the same opponent, try to escape that, bitch, LOL)

Grind's individual finishers: Chokeslam, Widowmaker, Swanton Bomb (yeah, if Lesnar could do a SSP, why Grind can't do a Sawnton?)

Carlin's individual finishers: Chaos Theory suplex (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIKlY8V9SUc), Cattle Mutilation

S.E. Zero
04-23-2012, 11:25 AM
I don't think SAM have combined finishers, just in case Miguel Tenorio uses Sweet Chin Music, Dragon Suplex and Scorpion Death Lock.

Jesting Madness dual finishers: Doomsday Device (same as Road Warriors, Grind lifts opponent on his shoulders, Carlin clotheslines the other fella from the top turnbuckle); The Beheading (simultaneous Enzuigiri by Grind and Superkick from Carlin on the same opponent); World Demise (simultaneous Sharpshooter by Grind and Cattle Mutilation by Carlin on the same opponent, try to escape that, bitch, LOL)

Grind's individual finishers: Chokeslam, Widowmaker, Swanton Bomb (yeah, if Lesnar could do a SSP, why Grind can't do a Sawnton?)

Carlin's individual finishers: Chaos Theory suplex (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIKlY8V9SUc), Cattle Mutilation

No thank you xD

Vegas
04-23-2012, 11:47 AM

Hate to do this to ya but he program I use only allows one tag finisher

Grind_Bastard
04-23-2012, 06:30 PM
Hate to do this to ya but he program I use only allows one tag finisher

World Demise!!!

We have a problem with SAM then, as we made up one finisher when two of us are fighting (The Little Jimmy Finale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xID54uHXb2Y ) and another one when we are used as a trio (Thunda hits a backstabber, followed by Big Chief with the codebreaker and Tenorio with a moonsault)

What can we do?

Vegas
04-23-2012, 06:34 PM
World Demise!!!

We have a problem with SAM then, as we made up one finisher when two of us are fighting (The Little Jimmy Finale: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xID54uHXb2Y ) and another one when we are used as a trio (Thunda hits a backstabber, followed by Big Chief with the codebreaker and Tenorio with a moonsault)

What can we do?

I have to make multiple teams for stables so I CAN do this

chunkkynutzzz
04-24-2012, 12:12 PM
COKE BOYZ
G.Demonic / V.Diamondz
Finisher: The Coke Wave (Krs-One) ,
Cocaine Reign (slingshot doomsday device )
SNIFF COKE! (FLAPJACK-WITH A high Angle Dropkick Combo)

Signature: Double Punt Kicks
Theme: French Montana- Move that Cane

Mr.Iconic & Rodney HaMM Presents Paparazzi Confidential
Finisher: Fashion Fun House (More bang for your buck)
Take a Picture! (Snapshot)

Signature: Look At Me Now (bronco buster with a sitdown pose,hamm takes a pic)
Theme: Lady Gaga- Fashion

Rilla
04-25-2012, 05:55 PM
BlackList Royalty:

Finisher 1:

Blacklist
--Chamberlain picks the opponent up in a power bomb position. While the opponent is aloft, he’ll run and and slam the opponent down, while Foyt raises and catches them with a Double-Knee Backbreaker. Sometimes, Chamberlain will sit out with the power bomb.

Signature moves:

Enslavement
-Superkick into Running Clothesline.

Royal Treatment
-Chamberlain picks the opponent up in a Styles Clash Position, and Foyt hit’s the caught opponent with a dropkick.

Sons of the King
-Chamberlain picks the opponent up in a power bomb and starts to slam them down, slow enough for Foyt to jump off the ropes and catch the falling opponent with a leg drop. Sometimes, the power bomb transitions into a sitout maneuver.

Royalty
--Foyt will monkey flip the opponent into a running clothesline from Chamberlain.

The Throne
--Chamberlain places the opponent in the Walls of Jericho, while Foyt puts them in the Camel Clutch.

Foyt Finisher:

Kings and Queens
Double Knee Backbreaker, after which he rolls the opponent over into a Camel Clutch.

Foyt Signatures:

Superkick
Running Knee
Dropkick
Shining Wizard - Renamed - Glorious Prince
Clothesline
Monkey flip
Suplexes(German[Bridging, Release], Snap, Vertical, Slingshot)
Sleeper Hold

Chamberlain Finisher:

Blacklisted Prince
Over the shoulder Boulder Holder(Backpack Stunner) followed through into a Walls of Jericho

Chamberlain Signatures:

Clothesline
Suplexes(German[Bridging, Release], Snap, Vertical, Slingshot) - Mostly Renamed Super Prince
Big Boot
Side Slam
Figure Four Leg Lock - Renamed - Heir to the Throne
Corner Splash - Meet the Prince
Kick to the knee followed by a DDT - Chambermaid

Grind_Bastard
04-25-2012, 09:57 PM
Vegas, you can use World Demise as finisher and Doomsday Device and The Beheading as signatures for JM

S.E. Zero
04-26-2012, 07:31 PM
Crimson Samurais: Yuji Otani and Takashi Ito

Combined Weight 387 pound (Otani 186, Ito 201)

Heights: Otani 5' 11'' and Ito 6' 0''

Tag Team Finisher: Kiss of the Dragon (Superkick (called The Kiss of Death) by Ito into a Dragon's Fury (Leg hook belly to back suplex lifted, twisted and dropped into a piledriver) by Otani (Chuck Taylor's Omega Driver if you want to see it))

More info to come.

S.E. Zero
04-26-2012, 07:38 PM
La Renaissance: Pierre Dubois and Amauri Bordeux

Combined Weight: 477 pounds (Dubois 234, Bordeux 243)

Heights: Dubois 6' 3'' Bordeux 6' 5''

Tag Team Finisher: Eiffel Tower (Shooting Star Elbow Drop (by Dubois) onto a kneeling back breaker (by Bordeux) (Hart Attack 2.0 if you wanna see it))

More info to come

miz AWESOME
05-13-2012, 02:23 PM
Ok,

The Heartbreaker - Signature: Michael McGillicutty's swinging neckbreaker (Heartbreaker)
Finisher: Canadian Destroyer (Heartbroken)

Mitch O'Connor - Signature: Missile Dropkick (O'Connor Driver)
Finisher: Shooting Star Press (Cliffhanger) (Because its like a swanton bomb with the flipping over at the last second)

Tag Moves - Signature: Heartbreaker holds opponent in a reverse neckbreaker, O'Connor jumps from top rope and missile dropkicks opponent, thus leading into the neckbreaker. (Heartbreak Driver)
Finisher: Thunder Express (Upstarted)

Sorry about the shitty gimmicky names, but i have literally just made them up for Mitch O'Connor because i didn't know if he was here or not :(

Tommy Thunder
05-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Ok,

The Heartbreaker - Signature: Michael McGillicutty's swinging neckbreaker (Heartbreaker)
Finisher: Canadian Destroyer (Heartbroken)

Mitch O'Connor - Signature: Missile Dropkick (O'Connor Driver)
Finisher: Shooting Star Press (Cliffhanger) (Because its like a swanton bomb with the flipping over at the last second)

Tag Moves - Signature: Heartbreaker holds opponent in a reverse neckbreaker, O'Connor jumps from top rope and missile dropkicks opponent, thus leading into the neckbreaker. (Heartbreak Driver)
Finisher: Thunder Express (Upstarted)

Sorry about the shitty gimmicky names, but i have literally just made them up for Mitch O'Connor because i didn't know if he was here or not :(

Don't worry about that man. The guy who did him's long gone. You make Mitch O'Connor your own whatever way you want to!