PDA

View Full Version : URALEAGUE - Week 3 table now up.

URATOOL
04-22-2012, 07:18 AM
The table for week 3 is now live on the site.

Those with Khali will notice he got no points for Smackdown. Whilst be scheduled for the match he never actually participated before the bell. I have scored Big Show with both appearance and winning points for the match. This situation is awkward for scoring. I'll listen to opinions. I'm tempted to also give appearance points to Khali, but be aware this then sets a precedent for other matches.

K2Jelly
04-22-2012, 07:28 AM
Woah! 3rd place?!

:D

Robareid
04-22-2012, 07:47 AM
7th, that's solid, I'm happy with that

Tommy Thunder
04-22-2012, 08:10 AM
Down to 25th. It's early days yet!

bearkg88
04-22-2012, 10:12 AM
Started off so good for the first Raw, and then just sunk :/ darn

MachoManFan
04-22-2012, 04:23 PM
4th, can't remember if that's up from 5th or down from 3rd but I'll still be playing in Europe next season!

wrestlingfan66513
04-22-2012, 05:17 PM
7th, that's solid, I'm happy with that

We're tied on points but you got more for this week. Raw is not being kind to me, all these new guys are ruining my plan.

Also Tool, for scoring purposes, I think wrestler's that beat someone who is not a member of the roster in a squash (I am looking at Ryback and any future guys when the next purchase date comes) should only get partial points.

URATOOL
04-22-2012, 06:20 PM
We're tied on points but you got more for this week. Raw is not being kind to me, all these new guys are ruining my plan.

Also Tool, for scoring purposes, I think wrestler's that beat someone who is not a member of the roster in a squash (I am looking at Ryback and any future guys when the next purchase date comes) should only get partial points.

It's not likely to be a problem. Ryback wasn't on the roster pre-season so no one has him and they tend to only do unsigned jobber squashes for the first few weeks. Someone would have to debut, get added to the roster just before a season starts or just before the mid seaspn transfer window and then still be squashing unknown after people are getting points for them. So at most you'd get a few extra points for a couple of weeks. That's the reward for risking money on a new guy. You might get some points while they are squashing but then get depushed and become a nobody.

Robstar
04-27-2012, 07:53 PM
All the way up to 35! Woohoo! Come and join in the feedback section of the Uraleague site :)

bearkg88
04-28-2012, 12:26 PM
So question, the miz santino match. Will that not be scored, will be it scored as a PPV? if it isn't scored, but Miz wins, does he get the championship win points?