PDA

View Full Version : Survivor Series Through WrestleMania 27

ErbY
11-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Below is the most likely and best route the WWE cam take on this Road to WrestleMania. It's completely open to debate so let's hear what you people have to say. Not all of this is ideal, and not all of this is possible. It's a combination of both.

Survivor Series
WWE Championship (Special Guest Referee - John Cena)
(C)Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett
W - Randy Orton

John Cena will get 'attacked' in some way, whether that be Nexus or Orton, and he won't be able to make Barrett win. Raw the next night will have Cena pleading to Barrett his case and Barrett will either fire him or give him one more shot.

World Heavyweight Championship
(C)Kane vs Edge
W - Kane

Expect some cryptic message afterwards leading to an Edge spear because he just thinks it's stupid. AWESOME! The Miz makes his way out to cash in the briefcase, but Edge/Nexus will then attack Miz before he gets the chance because Edge is jealous and thinks it's stupid or because Nexus have obligations to Kane.

TLC
WWE Championship (Special Guest Referees - Nexus)
(C)Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett vs John Cena
W - John Cena

David Otunga will have a situation where Nexus has destroyed Orton and Cena has destroyed Nexus. Orton will be laid out and both Cena and Barrett will crawl on top of Orton. Otunga will then pull Barrett off and count Cena 1-2-3. Barrett will subsequently fire Cena on Raw but he will be the Champ and you can't fire the Champ.

(C)Kane vs Edge vs Big Show
W - Edge

Edge will be out early, and after Big Show is choke-slammed off of a ladder through a table the lights will go out. BOOM! Lightning strikes the ring posts. When the lights come back on Kane won't be able to see and Edge will crawl into the ring and SPEAR!

Royal Rumble
WWE Championship
(C)John Cena vs Randy Orton
W - John Cena

Nexus has been divided since TLC and other members have come back. Otungas Nexus (Otunga, Tarver, Sheffield, Young) help Cena retain here and want him to be their leader. Cena is not too happy about this.

(C)Edge vs Jack Swagger
W - Edge

This seems as fresh as WWE can possibly do in the near future. Expect a great match that Swagger almost wins but ultimately loses.

Royal Rumble Match
Final 10 Eliminations:
20th - Tyler Reks by Big Show
21st - Alberto Del Rio by Big Show
22nd - Rey Mysterio by Miz
23rd - John Morrison by Miz
24th - Ezekiel Jackson by King Regal
25th - King Regal by CM Punk
26th - Big Show by Chris Jericho
27th - Wade Barrett by CM Punk
28th - Miz by Chris Jericho
29th - CM Punk by Chris Jericho
W - Chris Jericho

Elimination Chamber
WWE Championship
(C)John Cena vs Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton vs CM Punk vs Sheamus vs Triple H
Elimination Order:
6th - Sheamus by Triple H
5th - Wade Barrett by Triple H
4th - CM Punk by John Cena
3rd - John Cena by Triple H
2nd - Triple H by Randy Orton
W - Randy Orton

Triple H will be a surprise entrant after only 5 spots are revealed by the last Raw, and the GM says the last spot has been reserved. Unfortunately for him, Randy Orton won.

(C)Edge vs Swagger vs Big Show vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio
Elimination Order:
6th - Rey Mysterio by Alberto Del Rio
5th - Jack Swagger by Kane
4th - Big Show by Kane
3rd - Kane by Edge
2nd - Alberto Del Rio by Edge
W - Edge

Edge is getting one of his last good runs as Champion. He overcomes the odds and retains.

WrestleMania 27
WWE Championship
(C)Randy Orton vs John Cena
W - Randy Orton

Orton wins in a messy match. Nexus attacks them both, Triple H makes the save, and then attacks them both, and by time the dust settles Cena and Orton go through a reversal carnival until an RKO! 1-2-2 count! He goes for the punt.. GRABBED! STF! Orton gets to the ropes. Cena pulls him back, STF! Orton nearly taps but rolls out of it. Both men to their feet, groggy as can be. Mid match hand shake proposal by Cena. Orton goes for the handshake it seems but Cena grabs him, AA! 1-2-2 count! Cena picks Orton up to his shoulders for another AA but it's reversed into Orton's nasty backbreaker. Orton is slithering. RKO as Cena gets up! No pin. Cena begins to get up again. PUNT! 1-2-3!

(C)Edge vs Chris Jericho II
W - Edge
(C)Edge vs Miz
W - Edge
(C)Edge vs Christian
W - Christian

After winning the MITB match earlier in the night Christian cashes in on his old partner Edge after Edge beats Jericho and fends off Miz. The crowd goes nuts.

Streak vs Soul & Urn
Undertaker vs Kane III
W - Undertaker

Duh.

SaberToothTigerz
11-04-2010, 01:19 PM
seriously well put I like ur ideas.

Rassling_Fan
11-04-2010, 01:20 PM
Expect some cryptic message afterwards leading to an Edge spear because he just thinks it's stupid. AWESOME! The Miz makes his way out to cash in the briefcase, but Edge/Nexus will then attack Miz before he gets the chance because Edge is jealous and thinks it's stupid or because Nexus have obligations to Kane.

One big problem with this scenereo is that Miz's MitB Briefcase is only good for the Raw title, making this road to wrestlemania an impossibility. And really, you want Kane/Taker 3?

Bodom
11-04-2010, 01:22 PM
I don't think anyone wants that. But it certainly seems likes it going to happen

ErbY
11-04-2010, 01:25 PM
One big problem with this scenereo is that Miz's MitB Briefcase is only good for the Raw title, making this road to wrestlemania an impossibility. And really, you want Kane/Taker 3?

Ah, I forgot that detail about it only being for the Raw title. In that case, just scrap the Miz from that situation and just have Christian cash in.

And certainly nobody wants Undertaker vs Kane III but they're not building it for nothing. They faced each other at WM14 and again at WM20. They probably think they can do it one more time.

Mr. McMahon
11-04-2010, 01:35 PM
this is my WM 27 card:

World Heavyweight Title:
Kaval vs Evan Bourne

WWE Title:
The Miz vs John Morrison

United States Title:
Vladmir Kozlov vs CM Punk vs Goldust

Intercontinental Title:
Albertio Del Rio vs Santino Marella

Tag Team Titles:
Hart Dynasty vs Sheamus/Jack Swagger

Cody Rhodes vs Ted Dibiase

Undertaker vs Daniel Bryan

Money In The Bank:
Drew McIntire vs Christian vs MVP vs Kofi Kingston vs R-Truth vs Luke Gallows vs Rey Mysterio vs Ricardo Rodriguez vs Joey Mercury vs Mark Henry

Wade/David/Justin/Skip/Heath/Tarver/Darren vs Triple H/John Cena/Edge/Kane/Chris Jericho/Randy Orton/Vince McMahon

Divas Title:
Battle Royal Including All Divas On The Current Roster

CRACKA JAY
11-04-2010, 02:12 PM
this is my WM 27 card:

World Heavyweight Title:
Kaval vs Evan Bourne

WWE Title:
The Miz vs John Morrison

United States Title:

Intercontinental Title:

Tag Team Titles:

Money In The Bank:
Drew McIntire vs Christian vs MVP vs Kofi Kingston vs R-Truth vs Luke Gallows vs Rey Mysterio vs Ricardo Rodriguez vs Joey Mercury vs Mark Henry

Wade/David/Justin/Skip/Heath/Tarver/Darren vs Triple H/John Cena/Edge/Kane/Chris Jericho/Randy Orton/Vince McMahon

Divas Title:

This has to be the worst thought up card I have ever seen

ErbY
11-04-2010, 02:26 PM
this is my WM 27 card:

World Heavyweight Title:
Kaval vs Evan Bourne

WWE Title:
The Miz vs John Morrison

United States Title:

Intercontinental Title:

Tag Team Titles:

Money In The Bank:

Divas Title:

I'm almost certain now that Mr. McMahon is a senile old man who may actually be in a coma.

moicher
11-04-2010, 02:52 PM
The royal rumble, i hope will be won by Christian, hes a great all rounder who deserves a title run.
Taker vs HHH at mania i would love to see. Tribute/Revenge for Shawn?
If Goldberg is returning hes obviously going to face a heel, NEXUS?
Edge vs Jericho vs Christian vs Morrison would give a push for the last two. But yet still have grwat wrestling, and exitment.
i can only hope!

lucky7pointman
11-04-2010, 03:53 PM
Below is the most likely and best route the WWE cam take on this Road to WrestleMania. It's completely open to debate so let's hear what you people have to say. Not all of this is ideal, and not all of this is possible. It's a combination of both.

Survivor Series
W - Randy Orton

John Cena will get 'attacked' in some way, whether that be Nexus or Orton, and he won't be able to make Barrett win. Raw the next night will have Cena pleading to Barrett his case and Barrett will either fire him or give him one more shot.

(C)Kane vs Edge
W - Kane

TLC
WWE Championship (Special Guest Referees - Nexus)
(C)Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett vs John Cena
W - John Cena

David Otunga will have a situation where Nexus has destroyed Orton and Cena has destroyed Nexus. Orton will be laid out and both Cena and Barrett will crawl on top of Orton. Otunga will then pull Barrett off and count Cena 1-2-3. Barrett will subsequently fire Cena on Raw but he will be the Champ and you can't fire the Champ.

(C)Kane vs Edge vs Big Show
W - Edge

Edge will be out early, and after Big Show is choke-slammed off of a ladder through a table the lights will go out. BOOM! Lightning strikes the ring posts. When the lights come back on Kane won't be able to see and Edge will crawl into the ring and SPEAR!

Royal Rumble
WWE Championship
(C)John Cena vs Randy Orton
W - John Cena

Nexus has been divided since TLC and other members have come back. Otungas Nexus (Otunga, Tarver, Sheffield, Young) help Cena retain here and want him to be their leader. Cena is not too happy about this.

(C)Edge vs Jack Swagger
W - Edge

This seems as fresh as WWE can possibly do in the near future. Expect a great match that Swagger almost wins but ultimately loses.

Royal Rumble Match
Final 10 Eliminations:
W - Chris Jericho

Elimination Chamber
WWE Championship
(C)John Cena vs Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton vs CM Punk vs Sheamus vs Triple H
Elimination Order:
4th - CM Punk by John Cena
3rd - John Cena by Triple H
2nd - Triple H by Randy Orton
W - Randy Orton

Triple H will be a surprise entrant after only 5 spots are revealed by the last Raw, and the GM says the last spot has been reserved. Unfortunately for him, Randy Orton won.

(C)Edge vs Swagger vs Big Show vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio
Elimination Order:
5th - Jack Swagger by Kane
4th - Big Show by Kane
3rd - Kane by Edge
W - Edge

Edge is getting one of his last good runs as Champion. He overcomes the odds and retains.

WrestleMania 27
WWE Championship
(C)Randy Orton vs John Cena
W - Randy Orton

Orton wins in a messy match. Nexus attacks them both, Triple H makes the save, and then attacks them both, and by time the dust settles Cena and Orton go through a reversal carnival until an RKO! 1-2-2 count! He goes for the punt.. GRABBED! STF! Orton gets to the ropes. Cena pulls him back, STF! Orton nearly taps but rolls out of it. Both men to their feet, groggy as can be. Mid match hand shake proposal by Cena. Orton goes for the handshake it seems but Cena grabs him, AA! 1-2-2 count! Cena picks Orton up to his shoulders for another AA but it's reversed into Orton's nasty backbreaker. Orton is slithering. RKO as Cena gets up! No pin. Cena begins to get up again. PUNT! 1-2-3!

(C)Edge vs Chris Jericho II
W - Edge
(C)Edge vs Miz
W - Edge
(C)Edge vs Christian
W - Christian

After winning the MITB match earlier in the night Christian cashes in on his old partner Edge after Edge beats Jericho and fends off Miz. The crowd goes nuts.

Streak vs Soul & Urn
Undertaker vs Kane III
W - Undertaker

Duh.

Miz can only cash it in for the wwe title

Bodom
11-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Miz can only cash it in for the wwe title

WWE has a history of not sticking to their own stipulations. Anything can happen

cubco
11-04-2010, 04:01 PM
I can see the Miz cashing in at Mania against the winner of the Raw match and ultimately losing.

I really like your take on the Barrett vs Orton match for Survivor Series. If the WWE don't want Barrett to win the title, then that is the best outcome with Cena getting taken out and then some othe ref coming down for the count.

I want Barrett to win the title though and I think he will do. But he will eventually lose it at Elimination Chamber when a returning Undertaker distracts him. We then learn about the Nexus/Kane vs Undertaker thing and it leads to Undertaker vs Barrett at Mania

marc
11-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Did I miss something? Since when is the MITB only good for the RAW title. I remember the bid reason Batista went face was because he was trying to decide whether to face Triple H for the RAW belt or go to SD. And That was not the first time the MITB winner was trying to choose which belt.

TJHawkesybaby
11-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Sorry for stealing the layout but i though id put what I would do!

Survivor Series

W - Randy Orton to get rid of the Nexus it is a shit storyline!

(C)Kane vs Edge
W - Edge Just so we dont have this lame ass story with him and Taker... it was good to start with but now... Yawn!!

TLC
WWE Championship
(C) Orton vs Barrett vs Cena
W - Orton just to let this title run a lil bit longer!

(C)Edge vs Kane
W - Edge so he can have a nice lil run also with the big gold belt!

Royal Rumble
WWE Championship
(C)Orton vs Cena
W - Orton, just because of what PPV is next basically!

(C)Edge vs Del Rio
W - Edge, spear the living daylights outta him just to show him a lesson! fresh flash in the pan story!

Royal Rumble Match
Final 10 Eliminations:
W - Chris Jericho

Ive kept this the same coz i like it.... ALOT!!! apart from the Regal!

Elimination Chamber
WWE Championship
(C)Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett vs John Cena vs CM Punk vs Sheamus vs Triple H

Elimination Order:
4th - CM Punk by Triple H
3rd - Randy Orton by Triple H
2nd - Triple H by John Cena
W - John Cena

Triple H will clear the whole place out and Cena will smash to win! hHh not bein happy about this! Then...

Enter The Miz to win from a nailed Cena, Cena gettin screwed for 2nd year running!

(C)Edge vs Rekks vs Big Show vs Kane vs Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio
Elimination Order:
5th - Rekks by Kane
4th - Big Show by Kane
3rd - Kane by Edge
W - Edge

WrestleMania 27 this is tricky!!!!
WWE Championship
(C)The Miz vs John Cena vs Triple H (due to his chamber showing)
W - Triple H, just, well... just coz! have a final reign as champ!

(C)Edge Vs Chris Jericho (face)
W - Chris Jericho, because he is awesome!!!

Taker to beat anyone id like to see Lesner or Goldberg, Lesner due to my hiatus from raaastlin when he was about and Golderberg well just coz!

Ladder Match MITB!

Christian or Justin Gabriel (stuck around in face role) or maybe Morrison???? I dunno anyone of these!

If i was half as awake as i am now i woulda thought about it alot more but im not so i didnt lol!

TJHawkesybaby
11-04-2010, 04:22 PM
P.S The miz can cash in for either title im sure????

cubco
11-04-2010, 05:48 PM
Survivor Sereis:
Kane (c) vs Edge - Winner: Kane
Randy Orton (c) vs Wade Barrett - Winner: Barrett

TLC
Wade Barrett (c) vs Randy Orton vs John Cena - TLC or Ladder match - Winner: Barrett (Cena turns heel and helps Barrett win)
Edge vs Kane (c) - Tables or Chair match - Winner: Kane

Rumble
Wade Barrett (c) vs John Morrison - Winner: Barrett
Kane (c) vs Big Show vs Edge - Winner: Edge
Royal Rumble: Christian (HHH returns and eliminates Sheamus, Christian returns)

Elimination Chamber
Raw Chamber Match: Barrett (c) vs Cena vs Orton vs Sheamus vs Punk vs HHH - Winner: Sheamus (Final two, HHH and Sheamus. Undertaker returns which leads to Barretts elimination.)
Raw Title Match: The Miz cashes in the MITB vs Sheamus - Winner: Sheamus
SmackDown Chamber Match: Edge (c) vs Kane vs Big Show vs Rey Mysterio vs Alberto Del Rio vs Kofi - Winner: Edge

WrestleMania
Sheamus (c) vs HHH II - WWE Title - Winner: Sheamus I hope. But probably HHH
Edge (c) vs Christian - World Title - Winner: Christian
The Undertaker vs Wade Barrett - Winner: The Undertaker
John Cena and The Nexus vs Randy Orton and his team - Winners: Nexus
Kane vs ??? - Kane will win (maybe he would have something to do with the Undertaker/Barrett match)
MITB

I would have the Nexus tear apart at the draft.

Extreme Rules
John Cena vs Randy Orton - Steel Cage Match - Winner: Orton

lucky7pointman
11-04-2010, 05:59 PM
Did I miss something? Since when is the MITB only good for the RAW title. I remember the bid reason Batista went face was because he was trying to decide whether to face Triple H for the RAW belt or go to SD. And That was not the first time the MITB winner was trying to choose which belt.

Cuz kane won the sd mitb to only cash it in for the whc and miz won the raw mitb to only cash it in for the wwe

lucky7pointman
11-04-2010, 06:11 PM
P.S The miz can cash in for either title im sure????

Wow it like none listen to king or cole he could only cash it for wwe title kane won the smackdown mitb and only could cash it in for whc

nrb6304
11-04-2010, 07:53 PM
how the f**k does Tyler Rekks keep on making it into the main event of the Elimination Chamber??? :/

jhorton1215
11-04-2010, 09:21 PM

That was the Rumble match, not the MITB match, that Batista won.

Bodom
11-04-2010, 09:22 PM
how the f**k does Tyler Rekks keep on making it into the main event of the Elimination Chamber??? :/

Every Elimination Chamber needs at least one man with a beard. Fact.

chaos75
11-04-2010, 09:42 PM

Finally someone remembered. I remember having a debate with other members about whether he can cash it in on WHC. Like Christian winning at 'Mania

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-04-2010, 09:50 PM

Tyler Reks is pretty cool looking, but he is still pretty green. I guess they are going to push him as this personality-lacking Monster. Just something about him reminds me of Mike Knox, and Rob Zombie.. HMMMMM!

Bodom
11-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Tyler Reks is pretty cool looking, but he is still pretty green. I guess they are going to push him as this personality-lacking Monster. Just something about him reminds me of Mike Knox, and Rob Zombie.. HMMMMM!

He totally reminds me of Chris Barnes from Six Feet Under.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-04-2010, 09:52 PM

*Looks it up*

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-04-2010, 09:55 PM

Whoa! Dead-on look alike to this Chris Barnes guy.