PDA

View Full Version : Why don't you like Cena?

WWTNA
11-03-2010, 09:17 PM
I like Cena for the fact that he can get the job done. One thing I hate about Cena is his bright shirts that has those stupid ass inspirational catch phrases on them to make the little kids smile. I'm not saying that he is better off being the white rapper but at least be John Cena and not a Superman Wrestler all the time.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKFMLoPknkY&feature=related

SilverGhost
11-03-2010, 09:18 PM
Because he turned our children into defenseless creatures.

AND he threw shoes at my garage door! I IZ PIZSED!

Bodom
11-03-2010, 09:35 PM
Is John Cena an acceptable answer?

dave-flames
11-03-2010, 10:29 PM
Is John Cena an acceptable answer?

John Felix Anthony Cena, Jr

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. To all the haters out there.
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSs0XVsDfHAAWZLBj8cJdpTllqcZthm9 0n6Hz8JYh5gcYi-GDo&t=1&usg=__gRgyi_7acwVm1yqNyo7r1429JnM=

one more thing
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTEV7_dOx0ZmIlT06doV0SOZUM9koeOE H_nbp6IdmA18gjbKoQ&t=1&usg=__iM6t7aeSwqowKA_B6T8Y1wdjr3Y=
U MAD???

infinite wisdom
WORD LIFE!!!

Greatness
11-03-2010, 11:13 PM
Love how you got Edge thinking real hard about John Cena's name...

BigWillie54
11-04-2010, 04:01 AM
People dislike sucessful people(especially wrestling fans).

Remember when people liked Randy Orton 3 months ago.............wins belt............not the IWC hates him.

Kashdinero
11-04-2010, 05:26 AM
What I dislike about Cena is his weak looking STF, his awful punches, his superman comebacks, his ghastly caps and shirts, his inability to say no to stupid promos, his dodgy looking fishermans suplex and the U CAN'T SEE ME thing he does.

But the thing I dislike the most is that he's still the top BABYFACE in the company. People were predicting big things as a HEEL for him while he was in developmental. This man would be GOLD (in ratings if not merchandise) if He turns. But We're talking about WWE's golden goose (think about what that means) here. Without a suitable replacement in sight it might not happen for quite awhile.

CMhuw24
11-04-2010, 05:42 AM
His constant same moveset, although ive seen a few knew ones recently.
And his ability to get beaten for an entire match only to comeback and be supercena at the end to win.

SaberToothTigerz
11-04-2010, 06:18 AM
I dont love or hate cena but seeing him since he turned from a white rapper to a marine and soldier hero i kinda lost interest in seeing him, its the same old shitty moves, its the old same shitty stuff, cena may do alot for the company but his only followers are girls and little kids who cant think and only see cena as their hero because rly cena to them is like any main cartoon hero character, and it disgusts me to still see him as the top dog of the business besides taker and triple H cena is the poster child "now with the miz arrising to the ocasion" but nontheless it will be some time untill we see cena get some real competition, to take over his spot untill then...keep on yawning and grab ur pillow to see some more cena " u cant c me" non stop action -_- he wont turn heel...that's a very negative thought on wwe's creative team which is filled with a bunch of dumbass retards who dont know what the fans want.

Allison
11-04-2010, 06:42 AM
oops...double post... sorry.... :cool:

Allison
11-04-2010, 06:45 AM
I don't like him because:

1) He's goofy.
2) I don't like anything that Vince tries to shove down my throat....whether I want it or not.

Xpacfan
11-04-2010, 09:08 AM
I never liked Cena to begin with:

1. I couldn't stand him when he use to wrestled in those loud colored speedos

2. I couldn't stand him when he had his "wangsta" gimmick (I did like the B2 "BOOYA!" though),

3. I can't stand him now since he represents everything that is wrong with the callibar of many on the current WWE Superstar roster...especially on the main event scene

4. He's just not an impressive wrestler

I don't give a damn about how hard he works or how much of a company man he is...it's always been about entertainment to me and he's never been entertaining.

moicher
11-04-2010, 10:16 AM
Im not a fan of Cena sorry.
He is obviously a tremendous athlete, but wrestling skills are poor.
Mic skills? Great but is it just me or does he come across smug and arogant to much?
The "superman" gimmick doesnt go down well with me.
Hes obviously restricted with a move arsenal due to being a "Power house" Like Hogan The ultimate warrior ect.
But he lacks something these guys had they filled us of joy and adrenaline, they had a crappy move set, poor mic skills but we all loved them, in there prime i mean wrestlemania 1-8.
To me he reminds me on Lex Lugar, when he first apeared in the WWF. (OLDER FANS WILL REMEMBER)
Vince pushed him to be "MR AMERICA" put the title on him, gave him every story line and push there was, he was everywere, the kids loved him, but the older section did not. He almost ruined the heavy weight devision in my eyes.
Then he went to WCW, put on black tights and turned heel and was given more respect. Got a beter character to relate too.
WWE needs to sort out Cena's character, his story lines, make him lose to Barret, Christian when he comes back, make him TAP OUT for once, then turn him semi heel. because this is gueninly the worst era of wrestling ever.
BRING BACK GOLDBERG, THE HARDYS,(YES BOTH), CHAIR SHOTS, PUT THE WORLD TITLES ON EDGE AND CHRISTIAN AND GET A STORY LINE GOING, THEY PUT THERE BODYS ON THE LINE FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS. BRING BACK HHH ALREADY, FORM A NEW VERSION OF DX/EVALUTION, KEEP SWAGGERS HEEL PUSH, CM PUNK BACK TO FACE, GET AUSTIN BACK TO STUNNER MCMAHON, DROP THE PG SHIT, HHH VS TAKER AT MANIA, SOME ONE TO CASH IN THIER MONY IN THE BANK AND LOSE, SO HE CAN HIT THE 20 MARK, BECAUSE HE WONT MAKE MAINA 28, JUST DO SOMTHING!!!!!

PersonalPet98
11-04-2010, 11:01 AM
I totally agree, Cena's character could be a whole lot better if they turn him heel and let him run Nexus, that way u would have an experienced wrestler running the show, because those guys are young and just coming into the business. Barrett is o.k...but he's not a well known face yet. If they don[t turn Cena into a heel this is going to be another waste of a good story line.
Another good idea would be to leg Vladimir Koslov join and stop making a joke out of him teaming up with that punk ass italian guy. The guy is a power house but his talent is just being wasted.
If wrestling doesn't shape up soon, more older talent is going to leave, and all we'll have left is the Miz and R-truth, and whose gonna tune in on Monday nights to watch those fools....

Bodom
11-04-2010, 11:19 AM
Mic skills? Great but is it just me or does he come across smug and arogant to much?
Hes obviously restricted with a move arsenal due to being a "Power house" Like Hogan The ultimate warrior ect.
But he lacks something these guys had they filled us of joy and adrenaline, they had a crappy move set, poor mic skills but we all loved them, in there prime i mean wrestlemania 1-8.
To me he reminds me on Lex Lugar, when he first apeared in the WWF. (OLDER FANS WILL REMEMBER)
Vince pushed him to be "MR AMERICA" put the title on him, gave him every story line and push there was, he was everywere, the kids loved him, but the older section did not. He almost ruined the heavy weight devision in my eyes.
Then he went to WCW, put on black tights and turned heel and was given more respect. Got a beter character to relate too.
WWE needs to sort out Cena's character, his story lines, make him lose to Barret, Christian when he comes back, make him TAP OUT for once, then turn him semi heel. because this is gueninly the worst era of wrestling ever.
BRING BACK GOLDBERG, THE HARDYS,(YES BOTH), CHAIR SHOTS, PUT THE WORLD TITLES ON EDGE AND CHRISTIAN AND GET A STORY LINE GOING, THEY PUT THERE BODYS ON THE LINE FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS. BRING BACK HHH ALREADY, FORM A NEW VERSION OF DX/EVALUTION, KEEP SWAGGERS HEEL PUSH, CM PUNK BACK TO FACE, GET AUSTIN BACK TO STUNNER MCMAHON, DROP THE PG SHIT, HHH VS TAKER AT MANIA, SOME ONE TO CASH IN THIER MONY IN THE BANK AND LOSE, SO HE CAN HIT THE 20 MARK, BECAUSE HE WONT MAKE MAINA 28, JUST DO SOMTHING!!!!!

There's no place for chairshots in today's wrestling society. It's unnecessary and the long term effects aren't worth it.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-04-2010, 11:27 AM
If wrestling doesn't shape up soon, more older talent is going to leave, and all we'll have left is the Miz and R-truth, and whose gonna tune in on Monday nights to watch those fools....

I can sing along to the Crunk song and two straight hours of the Miz on live tv, sounds like a winning combination to me. U MAD???

I have read the post about Cena and its the same song and dance. You guys need someone to hate but John Cena being a good role model is not one of them. I must say I'm not a fan of the bright color shirts either. I think the WWE is doing it right with Cena, he makes you talk about him and the company. Ever heard of bad publicity is good publicity? Most people that dont like Cena dont know the history of pro rasslin. You young fella's started watching pro rasslin when its all about shock and awe. Us older folks know it comes in cycles. We had Hogan in the 80's and some of the 90's and now the torch was past on to Cena. Vinnie Mac knows what works. If you really cant stand to watch Cena at the top, you always have the right to change the channel. U MAD???

PersonalPet98
11-04-2010, 11:56 AM
Sounds like u don't know much about wrestling, John Cena is useless. I grew up in the days of watching wrestling in the 70's and 80', 90's. This stuff today is gonna kill wrestling. It used to get a good percentage of the ratings on Monday night up to 5 to 10 points against anything that came on even when 24 was on the air, now it's getting ratings of 1.25 percent against shows like Lie to Me and whatever else comes on. Tacky wrestlers like Miz, R-truth, Dibiase, and Tyson Kidd ain't gonna cut it. Sure wrestling is always going to have a loyal following, because there's nothing else out there like wrestling, it's never gonna have the fan base it did 5-10 years ago. U madd????

Bodom
11-04-2010, 11:58 AM
Sounds like u don't know much about wrestling, John Cena is useless. I grew up in the days of watching wrestling in the 70's and 80', 90's. This stuff today is gonna kill wrestling. It used to get a good percentage of the ratings on Monday night up to 5 to 10 points against anything that came on even when 24 was on the air, now it's getting ratings of 1.25 percent against shows like Lie to Me and whatever else comes on. Tacky wrestlers like Miz, R-truth, Dibiase, and Tyson Kidd ain't gonna cut it. Sure wrestling is always going to have a loyal following, because there's nothing else out there like wrestling, it's never gonna have the fan base it did 5-10 years ago. U madd????

Cena is far useless. For a company that want's to market to kids, he's the perfect poster child.

Allison
11-04-2010, 12:10 PM
I may have these 2 matches mixed together I'm not sure.

I remember Cena wrestling Lita.... he had a bag over his head where he couldn't see, and one arm tied behind his back. (coulda been two different matches, coulda been the same match, i'm not sure now)

He wrestled the exact same as always. Not a bit of difference.

Anyway... Thats Cena.... he wrestles like he has a bag over his head, and one arm tied behind his back.

Such a talented worker.

Xpacfan
11-04-2010, 12:17 PM

Bro, you said it best!

Xpacfan
11-04-2010, 12:22 PM

It's already happening...look at TNA's roster! I agree with you on the Miz but I'm going to have to disagree with you on R-Truth. WWE is misusing him...if you seen him during his run with TNA starting back in 2003 when he was the first ever TNA world champion, you'd may have a different opinion of him. Same thing with Santino (the punk ass Italian guy)...when he originally debut in the WWE, he was very talented. He won the IC title the first night he wrestled. WWE has just turned him into a comic relief now.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-04-2010, 12:43 PM

Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. First I would like to welcome you to the forums. PersonalPet98 I was stating an opinion on a discussion board young man. FYI real pro rasslin fans don't give a f about ratings. I suggest you stop worrying about the ratings and how things were back in the day and just enjoy the show. U MAD???

Mr. McMahon
11-04-2010, 12:51 PM
lol @ all the cena haters. He is not going anywhere, I used to hate him too but not anymore. Lol @ all the comments in this thread, no wonder WWE doesn't take IWC seriously. Cena makes money, he puts asses in the seats, and also brings ratings. When Cena is injured, ratings sink.

If you don't like it, turn off the channel. Quit blaming Cena for his character and other shit, blame the management. Cena didn't want to be the marine, the management made him the marine. Cena is a great guy and very dedicated, Vince trusts him with everything. That basically shows you Cena is a big deal cause Vince doesn't trust many people.

Quit hating him just cause the girls and kids love him, are you jealous? Does it make you look cool to boo him? Cena is a hero.

John Cena stands for hustle, loyalty and respect.

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-04-2010, 12:58 PM
Please allow me to give my infinite wisdom on this matter. First I would like to welcome you to the forums. PersonalPet98 I was stating an opinion on a discussion board young man. FYI real pro rasslin fans don't give a f about ratings. I suggest you stop worrying about the ratings and how things were back in the day and just enjoy the show. U MAD???

Well said. This is why I'm a ShowerHead. But the ratings actually play a major factor in whether or not that show will be good enough to stay on TV or not. Any Hardcore fan would care about that stuff, but I must agree with what you said about 'back in the day'. It gets on my nerves when I hear somebody rant about that.

Anyway! Back to John Cena. I never really hated the guy. I just preferred his Doctor Of Thugonomics gimmick more. He is currently great on the mic, and he can really get a crowd going but you can't deny that he has 'it' in some areas. The only issue I have with him right now is that his involvement with Nexus has been ruined. Nexus is already getting prepared to break up soon so that just tells you that John Cena or somebody of higher power is going to rip them apart. It might be self-destructive.

SaberToothTigerz
11-04-2010, 01:09 PM
Well said. This is why I'm a ShowerHead. But the ratings actually play a major factor in whether or not that show will be good enough to stay on TV or not. Any Hardcore fan would care about that stuff, but I must agree with what you said about 'back in the day'. It gets on my nerves when I hear somebody rant about that.

Anyway! Back to John Cena. I never really hated the guy. I just preferred his Doctor Of Thugonomics gimmick more. He is currently great on the mic, and he can really get a crowd going but you can't deny that he has 'it' in some areas. The only issue I have with him right now is that his involvement with Nexus has been ruined. Nexus is already getting prepared to break up soon so that just tells you that John Cena or somebody of higher power is going to rip them apart. It might be self-destructive.

Yea it seems obvious to be going that way, i expected alot more from this whole storyline but then again if u drag it for too long it will make all of us get sick of it anyway u quote someone of higher power...yea im thinking of the annonymous raw gm making a decision dat contradicts his former one when cena joined nexus against his will.

Splattered-Dreams
11-04-2010, 01:36 PM
Havent read the thread.

I don't like Cena because he's ruined 99% of PPVs since Wrestlemania 21. I've wasted enough money on hearing his stupid theme song after every PPV. I got annoying five years ago, this is just silly

WWTNA
11-04-2010, 02:34 PM
lol @ all the cena haters. He is not going anywhere, I used to hate him too but not anymore. Lol @ all the comments in this thread, no wonder WWE doesn't take IWC seriously. Cena makes money, he puts asses in the seats, and also brings ratings. When Cena is injured, ratings sink.

If you don't like it, turn off the channel. Quit blaming Cena for his character and other shit, blame the management. Cena didn't want to be the marine, the management made him the marine. Cena is a great guy and very dedicated, Vince trusts him with everything. That basically shows you Cena is a big deal cause Vince doesn't trust many people.

Quit hating him just cause the girls and kids love him, are you jealous? Does it make you look cool to boo him? Cena is a hero.

John Cena stands for hustle, loyalty and respect.

If you are calling me a hater then thats too bad. I never said I hated Cena. I just said one thing I don't like about his charecter in the WWE. I never made the thread to bash Cena's name. It was to hear others on why they don't like Cena or have hate toward him.

Ruggy
11-04-2010, 03:13 PM
Cos he isn't a wrestler!!!!!

MrNolan
11-04-2010, 03:23 PM
People talk about Cena's Superman comebacks but to my knowledge, all babyfaces have some degree of this in their routines. Its simply the way it is. Let the good guy get stomped all around the ring and then when he starts to fight back, he gets a huge pop from the crowd. They all do this! Its just that Cena is the Top dog, and he is more likely to win than most of the other faces. Because he is the top dog, he is going to come out with the "happy ending" more times than not. Gotta please the crowd.

I notice the mixed crowd with cheers and boos for Cena and the alternating chants of "Lets go Cena!... Cena sucks!". The thing is, he makes more money for WWE than anyone else. They are not going to risk that by turning him heel because the hardcore crowd hates him. I'm a hardcore fan and not ashamed to say that I have no problem with him. He has proven that the classic babyface is indeed NOT dead. However, I preferred the attitude era's characters better. Randy Orton as a face is really hard to watch.

SilverGhost
11-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Cos he isn't a wrestler!!!!!

He can't wrestle out of a paperbag.

Bodom
11-04-2010, 03:32 PM
I would actually like to see someone wrestle out of a paper bag.

SilverGhost
11-04-2010, 03:35 PM

I would too. Unfortunatley the bag will own Cena.

IrkenInvader
11-04-2010, 03:35 PM

Tissue paper or construction paper?

Bodom
11-04-2010, 03:40 PM
Tissue paper or construction paper?

Which is the most hilarious and the most improbable for a human being to be placed inside

wrestlingfan316
11-04-2010, 04:16 PM
I don't like him because he has no character/gimmick at all(sorry but a guy that beats the odds is a gimmick that can only last so long and it went stale years ago) and his in-ring skill are average at best so they don't make up for his lack of a gimmick/character.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-04-2010, 06:15 PM

There is always a first for everything!!!!
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThHoz5hmdWCzlAvQI60lHXg5irJGEuN fi28ediKc9xWoTJeyM&t=1&usg=__BXqX-JBUVj0FFXeQhjg-5oUHHZw=

Scottland
11-04-2010, 08:16 PM
People dislike sucessful people(especially wrestling fans).

Remember when people liked Randy Orton 3 months ago.............wins belt............not the IWC hates him.

I don't no what in the world your talking about. One, not all people dislike successful people especially wrestling fans (hell, I wouldn't even say the majority dislike successful people). People love to see someone succeed but there is one thing people love to see more then someone succeed is see someone not succeed.

As for your Randy Orton statement? I don't know where you been but Orton has gotten even more popular let alone he's getting the biggest pops nowadays. The only people that hate Orton are people who didn't like him from the beginning. I can tell you though, most hardcore wrestling consider him one of the few good things in today's WWE. Also, he has a massive general wrestling fanbase as well. Sorry but Orton is far from hated.

Scottland
11-04-2010, 08:27 PM
The main reason I dislike Cena is simply because he's a WWE product that's been shoved down everyone's throat let alone WWE thinking he's in the same class as guys like The Rock, SCSA, HBK, HHH, Taker & so forth which he clearly is not. He's an average wrestler at best. The only thing Cena is good for is kids even though his gimmick is boring, predictable & mundane just like Hogan was. Truth be told, I didn't even care for Cena when he did his whole rapper gimmick either because he just reminded me of Vanilla Ice on steroids let alone he raps as bad as R-Truth & that dude is awful. Cena is today's Hogan which just means all hype but utterly overrated on every level. Who knows maybe like Hogan, Cena will have a daughter & end up dating her or someone exactly like her.

Hell, Cena is WWE's "Twilight" verison of a tough guy.

Scottland
11-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Randy Orton as a face is really hard to watch.

How is Randy Orton really hard to watch as a "face" even though that's technically wrong when in fact he's not one & that he's a tweener (big difference)? Orton's character hasn't hardly changed. The only thing now is he's not afraid to beat the crap out of people & RKO them like crazy let alone he gets cheered like mad. When Orton was a heel he just acted like a coward & only attacked people from behind usually in the end of a feud got his ass kicked which got extremely old & stale. Orton as a anti-hero type is clearly the best for him & makes him much more of a tough guy & a badass then some psychopath coward as a heel.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-04-2010, 08:46 PM
How is Randy Orton really hard to watch as a "face" even though that's technically wrong when in fact he's not one & that he's a tweener (big difference)? Orton's character hasn't hardly changed. The only thing now is he's not afraid to beat the crap out of people & RKO them like crazy let alone he gets cheered like mad. When Orton was a heel he just acted like a coward & only attacked people from behind usually in the end of a feud got his ass kicked which got extremely old & stale. Orton as a anti-hero type is clearly the best for him & makes him much more of a tough guy & a badass then some psychopath coward as a heel.

I found Scottland's theme music. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJzy23m7VII

U MAD???

chaos75
11-04-2010, 10:00 PM
If Cena doesn't turn heel once I should just crap my pants right now

Bodom
11-04-2010, 10:06 PM

He technically already has. So you really mean a second time.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-04-2010, 10:06 PM

please wear this t- shit when you do
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-tYpB0MrpbLsOyKqmGYK-lx3TUdsM6MW4NX2T9MvrHyZhtTc&t=1&usg=__YV2QmFiwaGNl9jAszLhuE0lRI4E=

Scottland
11-04-2010, 11:38 PM
I found Scottland's theme music. Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJzy23m7VII

U MAD???

Dude, there is nothing to say anymore on your obsessed "man crush" crap as it's become numbing.

SilverGhost
11-05-2010, 01:51 AM

Do it!

Crap!

IrkenInvader
11-05-2010, 10:36 AM
John Cena is the greatest wrestler of all time, that is why Vince gives him title run after title run. He's better than Hogan, Flair, Angle, Sting, HHH, Jericho, Reagle, Danielson, and Santino combined. Suck on that wisdom.

SaberToothTigerz
11-05-2010, 10:43 AM
John Cena is the greatest wrestler of all time, that is why Vince gives him title run after title run. He's better than Hogan, Flair, Angle, Sting, HHH, Jericho, Reagle, Danielson, and Santino combined. Suck on that wisdom.

I cant believe i read all of ur post
just bcuz vince has a man crush on cena that doesnt make him the best wrestler of all time.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 10:45 AM
Im fairly sure he's joking

IrkenInvader
11-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Im fairly sure he's joking

I was completely serial you guys.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h05YfP_8UsU

TheBeardOfZeus
11-05-2010, 10:51 AM
Cena has no gimmick, therefore has nothing appealing/different about him.

SaberToothTigerz
11-05-2010, 10:55 AM
john cena cereals for kids? o_O

IrkenInvader
11-05-2010, 10:59 AM
john cena cereals for kids? o_O

You bastard!

eyehatecena
11-05-2010, 10:59 AM
Well lets see: SuperCena....if you want to make it look somewhat believable. have he lose matches...more so than he does, do not have him comeback in matches where he is beat down. If he had something in his moveset such as a DDT, RKO, Stunner...etc...it would make a little more sence taking out a few guys, but not with a moveset like Cenas. Most of his promos are on the cheesey side...Human Jar of Mayo? wtf? While I did not care for his rapper thing he did way back, its 100% better than his stick now.
U can't see me thing? stupid, stupid, stupid.
Cena has tons of charisma, kids love him, he can get rid of some of his stupid stuff and still get over.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 11:01 AM
You bastard!

You could never get the box open. It wouldn't sell it

SaberToothTigerz
11-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Well lets see: SuperCena....if you want to make it look somewhat believable. have he lose matches...more so than he does, do not have him comeback in matches where he is beat down. If he had something in his moveset such as a DDT, RKO, Stunner...etc...it would make a little more sence taking out a few guys, but not with a moveset like Cenas. Most of his promos are on the cheesey side...Human Jar of Mayo? wtf? While I did not care for his rapper thing he did way back, its 100% better than his stick now.
U can't see me thing? stupid, stupid, stupid.
Cena has tons of charisma, kids love him, he can get rid of some of his stupid stuff and still get over.

I object on one thing
Cena would be worse having a rko or a stunner every superstar should have his or her's own signature that is what makes wrestlers unique well one of their characteristics
besides cena AA is a fireman carry its not such a bad move, i mean look at wade barrett's finisher, it pretty much has the same impact.

SaberToothTigerz
11-05-2010, 11:12 AM
You could never get the box open. It wouldn't sell it

LOL unless u know more than 4 moves.

btw jericho hates cena too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPU-NUOy_w0&feature=related

IrkenInvader
11-05-2010, 12:23 PM
LOL unless u know more than 4 moves.

btw jericho hates cena too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPU-NUOy_w0&feature=related

He has more moves that, AA, STF, Diving Fame Asser, Fisherman Suplex, Running Sholder Block, Spinout Powerbomb, Five Knuckle Shuffle,

Tha Crows Nest
11-05-2010, 01:13 PM
My only issue with Cena is that he lacks the ability to mix his moves up most of the time. Some times he actually does and I enjoy those matches but to often its the same old stuff. I honestly think it is time for a heel turn because I am just bored with him.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 02:47 PM
My only issue with Cena is that he lacks the ability to mix his moves up most of the time. Some times he actually does and I enjoy those matches but to often its the same old stuff. I honestly think it is time for a heel turn because I am just bored with him.

Mix his moves? But he just learned how to do a Dropkick!!

Tha Crows Nest
11-05-2010, 03:20 PM
True he did add the drop kick but he has done that what? 2 times and lets not talk about the first one. lol.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 03:22 PM
True he did add the drop kick but he has done that what? 2 times and lets not talk about the first one. lol.

Next he's planning on learning a knife edge chop

IrkenInvader
11-05-2010, 03:43 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA................*dies of oxygen deprivation*

eyehatecena
11-05-2010, 09:44 PM
I object on one thing
Cena would be worse having a rko or a stunner every superstar should have his or her's own signature that is what makes wrestlers unique well one of their characteristics
besides cena AA is a fireman carry its not such a bad move, i mean look at wade barrett's finisher, it pretty much has the same impact.
While I agree with everyone should have their own signature move/finisher- Cena taking out a few guys his own way looks unbelievable- bump, one is out, bump, two are out...etc. Its worse than when Hulk Hogan hulked up, nobody could take him down.A quick impact move looks believable--- like a RKO, DDT, Diamond Cutter, Stunner....he does not have to use one of those. And I agree, the AA is not a bad move, the setup is(the 5 knuckle shuffle thingy)

SilverGhost
11-06-2010, 01:10 AM

He botches it and does a backhand slap.

SaberToothTigerz
11-06-2010, 06:53 AM
While I agree with everyone should have their own signature move/finisher- Cena taking out a few guys his own way looks unbelievable- bump, one is out, bump, two are out...etc. Its worse than when Hulk Hogan hulked up, nobody could take him down.A quick impact move looks believable--- like a RKO, DDT, Diamond Cutter, Stunner....he does not have to use one of those. And I agree, the AA is not a bad move, the setup is(the 5 knuckle shuffle thingy)

every superstar has a set up
Triple H the knee facebuster
MVP the ballin elbow
hell chris benoit has the triple german suplex and eddie guerrero has the three amigos suplex combo.

eyehatecena
11-07-2010, 10:52 PM
all better than the -you can't see me/ five knuckle shuffle.

Kashdinero
11-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Jake the snake had the best set up move. So simple, so effective. When he did the short arm clothesline EVERYBODY knew it was time for the DDT

eyehatecena
11-08-2010, 12:32 PM
Thats what I am saying, Cena could do something as simple as that move then his AA.....Its something that does not look retarded. The 5 knuckle thing- it just looks stupid/ridiculous. I can not imagine what his oponenets must be thinking while they are lying their waiting for it. I would be laughing.

SgtGohan
11-08-2010, 12:45 PM
i dont like his supercena gimmick, persona. but i have nothing against the guy he is really nice

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-08-2010, 12:49 PM
Thats what I am saying, Cena could do something as simple as that move then his AA.....Its something that does not look retarded. The 5 knuckle thing- it just looks stupid/ridiculous. I can not imagine what his oponenets must be thinking while they are lying their waiting for it. I would be laughing.

Please allow the most stand out poster in the EWN community give his infinite wisdom on this matter. I think you just don't like Cena, period. It doesn't matter what the man does, you'll find something to complain about. Here is the 64 million dollar question, did you complain when the Rock used his Classic move the PEOPLES ELBOW? I highly doubt it.

U MAD???

TheDevilsAdvocate
11-08-2010, 12:55 PM
Cena's okay. That's all I have to say about the guy.

SaberToothTigerz
11-08-2010, 01:03 PM
Please allow the most stand out poster in the EWN community give his infinite wisdom on this matter. I think you just don't like Cena, period. It doesn't matter what the man does, you'll find something to complain about. Here is the 64 million dollar question, did you complain when the Rock used his Classic move the PEOPLES ELBOW? I highly doubt it.

U MAD???

a very strong argument comeback right there

Necroyeti
11-08-2010, 01:45 PM
Is this you?
http://imgur.com/1xYar.jpg

I hate Cena because he wears jorts. Nothing good can ever come from wearing jorts.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Someone needs to tell Bret Hart.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Funny that you brought up Irken, I was looking through my photo alum and spotted an old picture of him.
http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT01vE3rQaEhNgt3WGLPvoCKra4loFPc FwIfrcI_y3bZi6-DvI&t=1&usg=__6XegBiCYFSsA-bjiw15xw_2iyfU=

muuuhahahahha

Rich Cranium
11-08-2010, 02:07 PM
I know Cena only has the classic 5 moves of doom set but at least he makes it up on the Mic. Seems like Mic skills outweigh wrestling skills unless your Angle, Danielson, Swagger, etc. Look at the Rock, enough said.

TheBeardOfZeus
11-08-2010, 02:19 PM
I used to quite like Cena, but he just doesn't have a gimmick, so i nothing him whilst he's out of the title picture

Bodom
11-08-2010, 02:38 PM
I used to quite like Cena, but he just doesn't have a gimmick, so i nothing him whilst he's out of the title picture

Huh. And I always thought "Super Cena" was his gimmick

Scottland
11-08-2010, 03:09 PM
Are we seriously comparing Cena to The Rock? Come on people...that's a night & day comparison.

wretlingrock392
11-08-2010, 03:49 PM
Huh. And I always thought "Super Cena" was his gimmick

i think he thought that the super cena is actually how cena acts outside his character

Rich Cranium
11-08-2010, 04:04 PM
Are we seriously comparing Cena to The Rock? Come on people...that's a night & day comparison.

Not a comparison, just using The Rock as an example that mic skills are an essential tool to make it to the top.

SaberToothTigerz
11-08-2010, 07:43 PM
we already had a super hero and it was hurricane
if hurricane once got pissed and turned to his real self gregory helms and won the cruiserweight tittle i dont see anything wrong with super cena turning to a super villain.

IrkenInvader
11-08-2010, 10:30 PM
Is this you?
http://imgur.com/1xYar.jpg

I hate Cena because he wears jorts. Nothing good can ever come from wearing jorts.

I don't wear the hat.

IrkenInvader
11-08-2010, 10:33 PM

He did one this week, he did okay height wise but he moved a little akwardly.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 10:38 PM
I don't wear the hat.

So you have the beanie?

IrkenInvader
11-08-2010, 10:57 PM
So you have the beanie?

No headware, it screws up my Morrison hair.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 10:58 PM
No headware, it screws up my Morrison hair.

Please tell me you have a fan blowing in your face 24/7.

IrkenInvader
11-08-2010, 11:01 PM
Please tell me you have a fan blowing in your face 24/7.

Yep and I move in slo-mo constantly.

Bodom
11-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Yep and I move in slo-mo constantly.

Absolutely Incredible.

IrkenInvader
11-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Absolutely Incredible.

It sucks to try and make quick replies on here.

eyehatecena
11-08-2010, 11:27 PM

U MAD???

did my username give that away, lol. Nah, its not that I do not like him, just not how WWE is pushing him down our throat. While his rap gimmick was not my cup of tea, I at least respected the guy for pulling it off- he can work a crowd...its the material creative has writen for him. and I am sure he could be better in the ring- but WWE holds back all talent. With the Rock...it looked like WWE wanted to do the same thing at the begining...make us want to like him- but they did the right thing with him...the elbow? well yeah, it was kinda goofy, but better than the 5 knuckle shuffle thingy

Bodom
11-08-2010, 11:28 PM
did my username give that away, lol. Nah, its not that I do not like him, just not how WWE is pushing him down our throat. While his rap gimmick was not my cup of tea, I at least respected the guy for pulling it off- he can work a crowd...its the material creative has writen for him. and I am sure he could be better in the ring- but WWE holds back all talent. With the Rock...it looked like WWE wanted to do the same thing at the begining...make us want to like him- but they did the right thing with him...the elbow? well yeah, it was kinda goofy, but better than the 5 knuckle shuffle thingy

I could have sworn Cena was your favorite wrestler of all time :P

IrkenInvader
11-08-2010, 11:29 PM
I could have sworn Cena was your favorite wrestler of all time :P

Whats wrong with liking the GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME?

eyehatecena
11-08-2010, 11:30 PM
I just could not think of a username, lol...I hate trying to come up with them

IPEEINTHESHOWER
11-08-2010, 11:31 PM
somehow eyehatecena my infinite wisdom told me you weren't a fan of his.:D

Bodom
11-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Whats wrong with liking the GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIME?

Theres nothing wrong with liking Chris Jericho.

IrkenInvader
11-08-2010, 11:36 PM

He popped in my head when I typed it.

SaberToothTigerz
11-09-2010, 06:37 AM
in case u guys missed last monday night raw cena used two new moves to his arsenal
a gutbuster suplex and a dropkick

Greatness
11-23-2010, 08:08 AM
I know a lot of folk clown Cena...but please give credit when credit is due. The promo was so cool of him and so original, something a lot of you guys have been complaining about for sometime now. Cena is the man. He may not know how to wrestle, but he won me over as fan. Can't wait to see him come back.

IrkenInvader
11-23-2010, 05:34 PM
I know a lot of folk clown Cena...but please give credit when credit is due. The promo was so cool of him and so original, something a lot of you guys have been complaining about for sometime now. Cena is the man. He may not know how to wrestle, but he won me over as fan. Can't wait to see him come back.

Word. This dude is right. Word. John Cena worked his ass off. Word. Cena is a great guy in real life. Word. Word.

Cena
11-23-2010, 05:37 PM
Word. This dude is right. Word. John Cena worked his ass off. Word. Cena is a great guy in real life. Word. Word.

You give idea to no like cena. cena is good for you and him good on relax time and somedum come back and keep him shiny belt

SaberToothTigerz
11-23-2010, 05:39 PM

i know right?
he is god.

ChrisQ1
11-23-2010, 07:14 PM

100% agree. cena isnt a great wrestler, never will be but if he were to seemingly divert from the script every now and again he will gain alot more fans because i for one found his promos to be stale and boring.

also to all the people hating john cena the man, its uncalled for. its not exactly his fault he worked his ass off to get to where he is, hes someone who has a little bit of ambition. he doesnt chose his character thats creative's job, he cant help but be 'supercena' when instructed too. as far as his moveset goes, have use thought that maybe he uses a limited amount of moves because he is the poster boy for WWE and they dont want him injured so its in there best interests and his to keep his number of moves down so he can continue to work.

Spear-O-Matic
11-25-2010, 01:28 AM
Oh yes, I'm stoked for SuperCena's return. I heard he's going to grow out his hair, spike it and dye it. Then he'll be repackaged as SuperSaiyanCena and will add the Kame hame ha powerbomb to his arsenal, which will actually be a DDT.

captainmoonlight
11-25-2010, 06:56 AM
i love cena me, i think the lack of talent over the last few years has been his down fall.

how has he not been in a story with chris jericho?!?!?

or edge?!?!?!?

i think the last few months has upped his cred

IrkenInvader
08-22-2011, 09:52 PM
http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/MTG-ThreadNecromancer_3198.jpg

GR81
08-22-2011, 09:54 PM
His character has gone stale and he never puts anybody over clean.

IPEEINTHESHOWER
08-22-2011, 10:02 PM
I will always like Cena.

#1 I don't follow I lead

#2 In 7 years his matches he's involved in is consistently the best one on every PPV

#3 He helps Make a Wish Foundation and countless dreams come true

#4 I'm old enough to realize he is the Hogan of this generation but better

#5 Hustle, loyalty and respect

#6 He has all the haters in the palm of his hand but their to dumb to realize it

#7 The man is money

#8 WHO DOESN'T LIKE FRUITY PEBBLES?

#9 Without him the IWC would crumble

10# WORD LIFE!!!

U MAD???

evilgenius780
08-23-2011, 01:37 AM
Overexposure, I don't hate him, I would just love a break from him, I respect the hell out of the guy. He is the workhorse of that company and deserves the spot he is in, I would just love to see him take a break for a short while, give people a break from him...and his fans a chance to miss him.