PDA

View Full Version : The Witcher 2 on Xbox 360 tomorrow :-)

PSOjedi
04-16-2012, 05:47 AM
The Witcher 2 : Assassin's of Kings, Enhanced Edition
I will receive it from Amazon tomorrow ^^

Can't wait :cool:

zapphoman
04-16-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm renting it tommorow. I would buy it but don't have the money right now. I'm really looking forward to it because I know very little about it.

PSOjedi
04-17-2012, 05:09 AM
in 4 hours, I will open my mailbox and take it.
Thx amazon :cool:

samoan619
04-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Im definitely looking forward to this game, I wont be owning it anytime soon though, but believe me this will be in my collection..

Subject Zero
04-18-2012, 05:03 PM
Brought it today been out in the Uk for a few days and let me just say WOW what a game a real adult RPG game.

Warning though not for newbies to RPGs or those who havent really got alot of rpg experience. This game is alot more advanced then any other RPG i have played on.

Definatly worth the money been playing on it for like 5 hours and apart from the prologue i have done like 3 or 4 missions only. Kicks Skyrims arse

Subject Zero
04-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Completed this yesterday a very good game but with the story line i choice(Roche) i feel it fizzled out towards the end by quite abit. There are alot of different directions that you could go in this game so the replay value is there.

It will be interesting how they do the third and this game defiantly trumps Dragon Age.

Going to start playing on the first game.

PSOjedi
05-02-2012, 12:26 AM
Just finished the game yesterday. I sided with Iorverth. I really enjoyed the game.
Chapter 2 is totaly different regarding who you chose to side with.

I started a new game and this time I will side with Roche and to the opposite of what I've done before :)