PDA

View Full Version : Old school or New school which is better?

Vegas
04-15-2012, 04:43 PM
So with all the recent talk of efeds going old school and being written out completely I was wondering which you all is best. Do videos add to the show or take things away. Would people want to read a efed that is completely written out. I would like some opinions please :)

Broc
04-15-2012, 04:45 PM
I think the old school way isn't just too much for someone to do, but it's too much for some to read sometimes. I like meeting in the middle, having a video, and then a short ending. That way you still get somewhat more descriptive, but not so much that you don't want to take the time to read it.

Rilla
04-15-2012, 04:48 PM
New School, I think is better.

I RP on another site, so I'm used to reading everything, and sometimes it gets tiresome having to sit and read everything. Videos help curb that, a lot - even if people don't watch them. There is no guarantee that they'll read the entire show either.

bearkg88
04-15-2012, 04:51 PM
Old school for me

Vegas
04-15-2012, 04:52 PM
Old school for me

Wanna elaborate on why?

bearkg88
04-15-2012, 05:11 PM
Wanna elaborate on why?

Because with the old school way, a person can either be great at writing results and promos, or they can suck. It comes down to being creative and unique with the old school way. That's how it was when I started efedding and i really liked it.

Robareid
04-16-2012, 10:37 AM
I think the old school way isn't just too much for someone to do, but it's too much for some to read sometimes. I like meeting in the middle, having a video, and then a short ending. That way you still get somewhat more descriptive, but not so much that you don't want to take the time to read it.

You took the words right out of my mouth, you pikey

eyehatecena
04-16-2012, 11:02 AM
Yeah, I have to agree with Broc and Rob on this- somewhere in the middle. Thats how I like to do the matches- video, then write out the ending- it could be short, it could be a whole page or two- but it's ending the way you want it to.. That said- I did enjoy Hardcore Heaven- and will read the two new old school shows. Now if every eFed did it with every show- that would be just too much to read