PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want to see returning on Nov 15th RAW & what matches do you want to happen

xAzureSkye
11-03-2010, 01:45 PM
who do you want to see returning on November 15th for the three hour Old School RAW.. obviously choose wrestlers that have not yet been confirmed by WWE as people who are returning & if they do return what matches do you want to happen!

BTW these are the following wrestlers that have been confirmed as those that are returning / not returning

Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Irwin R Shyster (IRS), The Honky Tonk Man & Ted DiBiase Sr. / Candice Michelle, Mick Foley & Lillian Garcia .

TNA 'The very best'
11-03-2010, 01:48 PM
who do you want to see returning on November 15th for the three hour Old School RAW.. obviously choose wrestlers that have not yet been confirmed by WWE as people who are returning & if they do return what matches do you want to happen!

BTW these are the following wrestlers that have been confirmed as those that are returning / not returning

Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Irwin R Shyster (IRS), The Honky Tonk Man & Ted DiBiase Sr. / Candice Michelle, Mick Foley & Lillian Garcia .

I saw this and have to ask, why foley, is this a mistake,

Bodom
11-03-2010, 01:50 PM
The same Mick Foley under contract with TNA?

I don't believe this list.

TNA 'The very best'
11-03-2010, 01:53 PM
The same Mick Foley under contract with TNA?

I don't believe this list.

I saw it on the site, it mentions Mick, altho it sayd he had to leave a convention in irelant early on the sunday, so could just mean he need to get back for impact taping,

Bodom
11-03-2010, 02:01 PM
I saw it on the site, it mentions Mick, altho it sayd he had to leave a convention in irelant early on the sunday, so could just mean he need to get back for impact taping,

Saying that people who work for WWE are going to appear on WWE television is not reporting.

I'll believe it when WWE confirms it or when I see it.

Rassling_Fan
11-03-2010, 02:15 PM
-Definitely Dean Malenko and maybe Jericho for one more match. As a die hard WWE fan during that time, those two really made me watch WCW when I got the chance.
-Ted Dibiase being back there is also something I hope for. He was a frikkin great heel back in the day and his appearance as Guest GM of Raw was awesome! I was hoping more would be like that, but I was wrong.
-I wouldn't mind seeing Trish Stratus or Lita come back and bad mouth Laycool. Maybe even take them out and give us a tag team match between divas of old and new. Also hoping for the original Diva to show up, Sunny.
-Now for some long shots, two female wrestlers who I grew up with but weren't called Divas. Alundra Blayze (Madusa to most people) and Bull Nakano.

Meanwhile, the convention's promoter, Alan, was informed last week by representatives of Mick Foley, Candice Michelle and Lilian Garcia that all three would leave the event prematurely Sunday, which he felt for the money charged by the former WWE Superstars to be "unacceptable."
That doesn't seem to confirm anything.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Bull Nakano would be great. Merely because most fans (non-internet) would have no idea who the hell she is

wallyman
11-03-2010, 02:18 PM
HEY YO....u guys already know whos this...i wanna see razor ramon lol

TNA 'The very best'
11-03-2010, 02:18 PM
-Definitely Dean Malenko and maybe Jericho for one more match. As a die hard WWE fan during that time, those two really made me watch WCW when I got the chance.
-Ted Dibiase being back there is also something I hope for. He was a frikkin great heel back in the day and his appearance as Guest GM of Raw was awesome! I was hoping more would be like that, but I was wrong.
-I wouldn't mind seeing Trish Stratus or Lita come back and bad mouth Laycool. Maybe even take them out and give us a tag team match between divas of old and new. Also hoping for the original Diva to show up, Sunny.
-Now for some long shots, two female wrestlers who I grew up with but weren't called Divas. Alundra Blayze (Madusa to most people) and Bull Nakano.

That doesn't seem to confirm anything.

Meanwhile, the convention's promoter, Alan, was informed last week by representatives of Mick Foley, Candice Michelle and Lilian Garcia that all three would leave the event prematurely Sunday, which he felt for the money charged by the former WWE Superstars to be "unacceptable."

This does tho.

Rassling_Fan
11-03-2010, 02:19 PM
Bull Nakano would be great. Merely because most fans (non-internet) would have no idea who the hell she is

Though she slimmed up and lost her hair style. Though I would love to see their reaction if she looked like her old self. Or at least show a clip of them.

This does tho.

No it doesn't. The Dibiase/Honkey Tonk Man above it did.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 02:22 PM

This does tho.

All it "confirms" is that they're leaving an event prematurely on Sunday

TNA 'The very best'
11-03-2010, 02:22 PM
Though she slimmed up and lost her hair style. Though I would love to see their reaction if she looked like her old self. Or at least show a clip of them.

No it doesn't. The Dibiase/Honkey Tonk Man above it did.

Dude you high, it clearly says Mick foley would leave prematurley,

Rassling_Fan
11-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Dude you high, it clearly says Mick foley would leave prematurley,

For no reason mentioned. It could be anything. Doesn't necessarily mean he's going to the Old School Show. Doesn't mean he's going to a TNA tapings. Maybe he just wanted more money.

TNA 'The very best'
11-03-2010, 02:31 PM
For no reason mentioned. It could be anything. Doesn't necessarily mean he's going to the Old School Show. Doesn't mean he's going to a TNA tapings. Maybe he just wanted more money.

OK but if he wanted more money, just an idea but surley he wouldnt go to any of it not just bail early on the last day.

Rich Cranium
11-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Maybe the Mick Foley deal was a part of Vince's Coma charade.

nrb6304
11-03-2010, 02:53 PM
would love to see The Rock show his ugly mug (bash him all you want IDC but I'll mark for him)

Bodom
11-03-2010, 02:54 PM
would love to see The Rock show his ugly mug (bash him all you want IDC but I'll mark for him)

Anyone who says they won't mark out for Rock is a liar.

xAzureSkye
11-03-2010, 03:01 PM
ignore what i said about Candice, Foley & Lillian.. that part was about a wrestling promotion in Ireland, read the report wrong, sorry guys!

NWOMyGawd
11-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Benoit/Eddie v. C. Hennig/Rude
Not 100% confirmed tho. Have a nice day.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 03:04 PM

Surprise of the goddamn century.

Belzova
11-03-2010, 03:07 PM
I miss Eddie.. I met him when I was younger. He was so sweet.

But I really do not care about most of the legends that were mentioned. Some-- Not all.

Rich Cranium
11-03-2010, 03:12 PM
That would be a match between heaven and hell. You can guess whose on what side. Here's a guess: it's a handicap match.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 03:17 PM
That would be a match between heaven and hell. You can guess whose on what side. Here's a guess: it's a handicap match.

http://classicfun.ws/wp-content/uploads/internet-high-five-place-hand-here-right-480x444.jpg

Rassling_Fan
11-03-2010, 03:20 PM
OK but if he wanted more money, just an idea but surley he wouldnt go to any of it not just bail early on the last day.

Probably the money he's being paid is worth that ammount of time. Like a quarter gives you 10 minutes on a pay phone

I'll be frikkin surprised if he does show up in person. But if he does, it'll probably be on tape like his last Smackdown appearance.

nrb6304
11-03-2010, 03:24 PM
Anyone who says they won't mark out for Rock is a liar.

agreed, I'm postive that if I just heard the music I'd flipp my shit, anybody ever see that video of a kid crying cuz Cena is in Nexus? Yeah my reaction would be like that only postive. lmao. hahaha.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 03:35 PM
agreed, I'm postive that if I just heard the music I'd flipp my shit, anybody ever see that video of a kid crying cuz Cena is in Nexus? Yeah my reaction would be like that only postive. lmao. hahaha.

Hell I even flipped out when Austins music played during that Punk promo. I knew he wasn't going to come out, but I still marked out like a little kid

TNA 'The very best'
11-03-2010, 03:44 PM

If were going to go down this route, i saw own hart as special guest ref.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 03:46 PM
If were going to go down this route, i saw own hart as special guest ref.

With Test as the enforcer?

TNA 'The very best'
11-03-2010, 03:57 PM
With Test as the enforcer?
I was actally going to say him as the body guard.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 03:58 PM
I was actally going to say him as the body guard.

To protect Daniel?

Rich Cranium
11-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Special guest play by play - Gordon Solie
and on commentary - Gorilla Monsoon

Jazz
11-03-2010, 05:20 PM
It's a bummer that RAW comes to Orlando A WEEK after the throw back edition :/

NWOMyGawd
11-03-2010, 05:22 PM
you could always make it a 3 way tag match and throw in Owen and The British Bulldog. Or how about Bigelow/Kanyon?

WoodenBulldozer
11-03-2010, 05:42 PM
lumberjacks= Road Warrior Hawk, Crash Holly, Yokozuna, and Big Bossman

TheRock
11-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Umaga makes a suprise return and sits his big fat ass on everyones face :P

Rich Cranium
11-03-2010, 06:33 PM
and then the Renegade comes through the curtain and everyone thinks its the ultimate warrior and Monsoon is like "we werent expecting him"

the great Steef
11-03-2010, 08:17 PM
how about Papa Shango, ultimate warrior, the bushwackers, jake the snake, demolition, animal, jim duggan.

The Mountie
11-09-2010, 07:55 PM
Why The Mountie of course! Along with his trusty cattle prod!

Pittbull
11-10-2010, 05:27 AM
In all seriousness, is it just going to be little spots on RAW where these legends show up and maybe gather in the ring to be attacked by NEXUS!?

Thou if that did happen and like someone said, Austin or The Rock music came on and all hell broke loose!! That would be good! cleared the NEXUS from the ring with the Legends prevailing lol!

Rich Cranium
11-10-2010, 10:49 AM
I hope it's not the below part 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT-Mg3A_2CU

SaberToothTigerz
11-11-2010, 04:30 AM
I hope it's not the below part 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT-Mg3A_2CU

lol conway is like cody rhodes dashing cody rhodes xD i predict the guys who will bash the legends will be cody, ted dibiase jr dh smith and tyson kidd probably even thought cody and ted's father are legends among those that will appear.