PDA

View Full Version : Dream wrestlemania 29 card

truefan35
04-11-2012, 05:15 PM
This is my first ever thread in this forum so please bear with me. i was quite disappointed with WM 28 due to the lack of build-up on a couple of the matches. The ONLY match that truly got me hooked from beginning to end was the Undertaker vs. HHH Hell in a Cell. IT HAD EVERYTHING you could ask as a wrestling fan. but anyways enough with the tangent. Here is my dream WM 29 Card. What do you all think?

[CM PUNK vs. JOHN CENA] WORLD CHAMP., "FACE OF WWE"
[BROCK vs. ROCK] WWE CHAMP. JUST HAS TO HAPPEN
[CODY RHODES vs. DANIEL BRYAN] INCONTINENTAL CHAMP.
[SHEAMUS vs. MICK FOLEY] HARDCORE [foley did say he has one more big bump in him, who else could deliver that bump in today's generation but Sheamus?]
[STONECOLD STEVE AUSTIN vs. RANDY ORTON] Stunner vs. RKO, Rattlesnake Vs. The Viper
[DOLPH ZIGGLER vs. SWAGGER vs. DREW MCKINTYRE] US CHAMP. With VICKIE GUERRERO as SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE
[KHARMA vs. NATALYA vs. BETH PHOENIX] DIVAS CHAMP.
[ALUNDRA BLAZE vs. TRISH STRATUS] think like HOGAN vs. ROCK in wm 18. WHY NOT? bet they could deliver better than 75 percent of today's divison
[MONEY IN THE BANK MATCH]
[UNDERTAKER vs. ALBERTO DEL RIO] "DESTINY MATCH" ALBERTO will insist that HE is destined to end the Undertaker's Streak. and Undertaker says that he is destined to keep his undefeated streak forever.

Hopefully you all find my dream card interesting and it would be TOOO dope if any of these matches happen. Thank you for reading :]

Dubs
04-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Barry Stevens vs Benny Camer is the match I want to see as the main event for Wrestlemania 29. WWE will get lotz of buyratez.

04-11-2012, 05:19 PM
Wendy Rimmer vs Pussy Willow - just for the dirty ring names

CMRyder
04-11-2012, 05:38 PM
Try this out for size.

The Rock Vs. Brock Lesnar(c) WWE Championship
John Cena vs The Undertaker Taker's last match.
Christian vs CM Punk(c) World Championship
Sin Cara vs. Rey Mysterio
John Morrison vs The Miz
MITB Match
Stone Cold vs Daniel Bryan WHAT? vs. YES YES YES. (Just tryin' to change it up a little, everyone says Punk vs Austin which would be amazing as well.)

k_roll00
04-11-2012, 06:38 PM
Jericho (c) vs Rock (Raw Championship Match, Rock is the rumble winner)
Brock vs Punk
Undertaker vs Cena (HHH special Guest Referee, HBK at ringside)
Wade Barrett vs Cody Rhodes vs Randy Orton (Smackdown Championship Match)
Bryan/Miz vs Kings of Wrestling (Tag Championship Match)

Dr. Death
04-11-2012, 06:44 PM
It's probably a little bit too early to start predicting what matches happen at WM 29, even though this is just for fun.

Great One
04-11-2012, 07:59 PM
Here's my dream card
Undertaker vs HBK vs HHH
Stone Cold vs CM Punk
Trish Stratus and Lita vs Beth Phoneix and Natayla
Dolph Ziggler vs Jack Swagger (U.S championship)
The Miz vs John Morrison
John Cena vs Brock vs Rock (WWE Championship)
Kane vs Randy Orton vs ADR VS Christian vs Daniel Bryan vs Sheamus (Elimination 6 way for World Heavyweight)

Destruction
04-12-2012, 05:55 AM
My Card

Stone Cold vs CM Punk
Triple H vs HBK
Christian vs Chris Jericho vs Daniel Bryan - Must make 1 opponent tap out, and pin the other - WWE Championship Match
Wade Barrett vs Brock Lesnar vs Cody Rhodes vs Dolph Ziggler - World Heavyweight Championship
The Rock vs The Miz
Undertaker vs John Cena
Seth Rollins vs Dean Ambrose - 30 minute Ironman - United States Championship
Primo and Epico vs The King's of Wrestling vs The Uso's - TLC - Tag Team Championship
Alberto Del Rio vs Drew McIntyre vs David Otunga vs Santino Marella vs R-Truth vs Kofi Kingston - Intercontinental Championship