PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

bearkg88
04-10-2012, 05:03 PM
Welcome to ICW guys. Here, we are a fully written efed. What that means is for each show, I personally write the matches from top to bottom. Only once in a blue moon do I use a video, and that is if real life gets busy. We have a show every week called Karnage, and a monthly PPV. As you can see below, we have a decent number of members. I try to get people into the show and involved as soon as they join, as I know how much it sucks to join an efed and then have to sit around for 2 weeks to a month to start doing promo's and what not. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message!

Current Roster

Faces
Riley Omega-bearkg88
Mike Hawk-wrestlingfan66513
#-eyehatecena
Jackson Smith-CM Rock-Austin
Johann Van Hellsing-HolyJose2391
Kyojin-no_1eddiefan
Darius-Vandarius
HolyJose-HolyJose2391
Carter Krysys-Krysys
Kyle Diamond-Rated_(R)obKO
Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero-Super Dave
Sagittarius Blue-scribbler_jones
Benny The Ball-Bennytheball
KJ Punk-KJ Punk
Chase Walker-G.G.G.
Joe Mason-The Tyndall Effect

Tweeners
Slick Nelson-Yes2J
Mr Black & Mr Blood-Asherdelampyr
Chris Divine-bearkg88
Usain Kingston-Shaz11
Mike Muir-eyehatecena
Matt Ryder-TTC
Damian Eddings-The Tyndall Effect

Heels
Van Hooligan X-VanHooliganX
Israel Pamich-CricketTragic
Shaz-Shaz11
Antonyo Angelo-magglis
Mr Smyth-bennytheball
Shining Light-Shining Light
Artemis Eclipse-Rated_(R)obKO
Brock Edwards-TTC
Xavier Hightower-Airbourne
Ryan Wells-Airbourne
N-chunkkynutzzz
Gommenta-Destruction
Azu Sphinx-RatedRorayJames
Ma$$Dinero-Kashdinero
Malcolm Adonis-Torphy
Chris Diamond-NiallF96
AJ Dixon-Rehmix
Cody Hart-bearkg88
Whiz and Iceman-The Tyndall Effect

Women
Vivica-Asherdelampyr
Pisces Pink-scribbler_jones
Liz E'Faire-Amerinaine

Tag Teams
Black Blooded(Mr Blood/Mr Black)
Originators of Khaos(Riley Omega/Mike Hawk)
Mobb Style(N/Ryan Wells)
The Hollywood Homeboys(Whiz and Iceman)
Kayfabulous(Skyler Drek & Ron Macoonie)

Weekly Shows
Karnage-Every Thursday

Monthly PPVs
January-Deadlock
February-Highway To Hell
March-Insult To Injury
April-Lost Cause
May-Bad Habit
June-Blackout
July-No Remorse
August-Rest In Peace
September-Glory Days(Our Wrestlemania)
October-Sick and Twisted
November-Supremacy
December-X-Treme Overdose

Championships

ICW Championship
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/VHX-WORLDCHAMP.jpg

X-Treme Championship
#
http://pic.pbsrc.com/spacer.gifhttp://pic.pbsrc.com/spacer.gif http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii158/Daniel_Sedin_22/curry_man.jpg

Insane Tag Team Championships
Originators of Khaos(Mike Hawk/Riley Omega)
http://www.images99.com/i99/03/94355/94355.jpghttp://3.bp.blogspot.com/-MIoR6n0D7V0/Tjtt3Eg5_kI/AAAAAAAAA0g/7ezni8qcuSA/s400/WWE-News-WWE-Money-in-the-Bank-2011-Christian-Defeats-Orton-by-DQ-Wins-Title.jpg

Staff in ICW

Ringside Announcers
John house(face)
Richard Cruz(heel)

Entrance Announcer
Mike Ripple(no alignment)

Backstage Interviewers
Stacy Blake(face)
Mark Bellow(heel)

Riley Omega-Christian
Mike Hawk-Cody Rhodes
#-Curry Man
Jackson Smith-Bobby Lashley
The Great KO Man-Hurricane
Johann Van Hellsing-Sheamus
Kyojin-Kazuchika Okada
Chris Divine-Orton
Darius-Edge
HolyJose-Eddie Guerrero
Carter Krysys-Austin Aries
Kyle Diamond-Chris Jericho
Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero-Chavo Guerrero
Clint Foster-CM Punk
Slick Nelson-R Truth
Mr Black & Mr Blood-Undertaker/Kane
Usain Kingston-Kofi Kingston
Van Hooligan X-Daniel Bryan
Shaz-The Pope Dinero
Antonyo Angelo-Alberto Del Rio
Mr Smyth-Damien Sandow
Shining Light-AJ Styles
Artemis Eclipse-El Generico
Brock Edwards-Brock Lesnar
Xavier Hightower-Triple H
Ryan Wells-Wade Barrett
N-Shawn Michaels
Gommenta-Umaga/Atrain
Azu Sphinx-Evan Bourne
Malcom Adonis-Shelton Benjamin
Ma$$Dinero-Dolph Ziggler
Israel Pamich-Young Ric Flair

Something I am posting on this main page for everyone who rp's in ICW, if when you guys write your promos and send them to me, if you could edit them for color and boldness and italicized, that would help me. Just so every knows, here is how I edit them.

If it's an action that is outside of a match, like someone walking backstage, or going to the ring, it's italicized

If it is someone just talking on the mic, it's just colored. You can pick the color, and make it bold, just if you are doing a promo with someone else, don't have it so both of you are using the same color. That'll get confusing.

That's it guys. I would appreciate if all of you could do this. I know there might be times where you are busy and can't, but 90% of the time I think ya can.

Update as of 9/6/12

So I am instituting a new rule in ICW. Some may disagree with it, but I think it's only fair if I am going to take my time to write the shows. It's a three strike rule when it comes to promos. Here is how it works. If you miss a promo completely that'll be a strike. When you reach 3 strikes, I'm going to do 1 of 2 things. I am either going to cut your character out of ICW, or I'm going to give you a temp break that would last for a month or two. A late promo does not count as a missed promo. Even if I get the show posted and choose not to include your promo, that will not count against you. It will only count against you if you don't get it to me at all. Now, I know there will be some people who will ask "Well what if i don't get it because of this scenario". Each time a promo is missed, I'll listen to why it was missed and deem if it's a valid reason to miss it or not. I hope people understand, it's just the only thing that flusters me is people not getting in promos.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Artemis Eclipse is at your service.

VanHooliganX
04-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Add VHX to the roster.

Edit:

Might be a good idea for you and Krysys to merge into 1 fed and both have a brand on it (TICW? Truly Insane Championship Wrestling?). Krysys using the thingy he plans on using and you doing your version? :)

bearkg88
04-10-2012, 09:35 PM
Awesome guys! I added a profile section, if you two could just go there and fill out the info listed it would help me out plenty!!!!! Once i get between 6 to 8 people joined up, I'm going to get under way with the first show!

VanHooliganX
04-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Add VHX to the roster.

Edit:

Might be a good idea for you and Krysys to merge into 1 fed and both have a brand on it (TICW? Truly Insane Championship Wrestling?). Krysys using the thingy he plans on using and you doing your version? :)

Awesome guys! I added a profile section, if you two could just go there and fill out the info listed it would help me out plenty!!!!! Once i get between 6 to 8 people joined up, I'm going to get under way with the first show!

Damn. I thought I could edit before you reposted. I edited it a little.

But I'll go do that :)

AirBourne
04-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Count Ryan "The Freak" Wells and The Darkness in.

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Awesome guys, we now have 6 people, once we get 2 or 3 more I am going to get under way with the first show. So if you know of anyone you think would do great here, try to recruit them. I am searching for talent as well. Sooner we get those, the sooner you guys get to see the first epic show

Broc
04-11-2012, 11:37 AM
Awesome guys, we now have 6 people, once we get 2 or 3 more I am going to get under way with the first show. So if you know of anyone you think would do great here, try to recruit them. I am searching for talent as well. Sooner we get those, the sooner you guys get to see the first epic show

Feel free to advert in the HWA thread if you want.

Kryptonite
04-11-2012, 12:04 PM
add Kryptonite to the roster!

Pumpkinhead
04-11-2012, 12:08 PM
I'll love to help this one but I really don't think I can extend to another e fed :(

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 12:17 PM
add Kryptonite to the roster!

Awesome bro! Just do me a solid and go fill out the info on the roster thread. Glad your hear Kryp!!!

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 12:19 PM
I'll love to help this one but I really don't think I can extend to another e fed :(

I understand bro. I'd love to have you and I think you'd really enjoy it, but I understand. Maybe sometime down the road if things open up more for ya

Kryptonite
04-11-2012, 12:49 PM
I understand bro. I'd love to have you and I think you'd really enjoy it, but I understand. Maybe sometime down the road if things open up more for ya
You don't need him, you only need my broski! But i can't find the roster thread, can you link me to it ?

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 12:54 PM
You don't need him, you only need my broski! But i can't find the roster thread, can you link me to it ?

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?17433-Insane-Championship-Wrestling-ICW-Official-Roster

Vegas
04-11-2012, 01:04 PM
Ok not trying to start anything but I have to ask what this efed will be different from TCW?

Broc
04-11-2012, 01:06 PM
Ok not trying to start anything but I have to ask what this efed will be different from TCW?

This. It was stated on the front page.

Now I know krysys is starting TCW but here is the difference between mine and his. He is using a program to get the results, which is cool don't get me wrong, but everything from start to beginning will be hand writting for ICW

Vegas
04-11-2012, 01:21 PM
This. It was stated on the front page.

Let me correct what was said. Yes Krysys is using a program but it will not be determining the results. It gives him a rough draft that he re writes and edits. I will be the first to tell everyone that this program does not make things any easier.

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 01:25 PM

No prob bro. Here is what will be different. First, from top to bottom, the whole show will be hand written by myself, excluding any promos I get from people. I'm a veteran of the old school efedding way where the owner wrote everything instead of using videos for matches. Krysys is using a program that will write out his matches. If i remember correctly, it'll be like Wrestler 1 does arm-drag, Wrestler 2 does suplex, ect. Mine will be more fluid and in-depth. Something else that I think is different from the majority of the other efeds, is once the shows start, they will come out every week on a specific day at a specific time. Plus it will be a weekly show and a monthly show, where as TCW will be every other week for a show, and a PPV.

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 01:30 PM
Let me correct what was said. Yes Krysys is using a program but it will not be determining the results. It gives him a rough draft that he re writes and edits. I will be the first to tell everyone that this program does not make things any easier.

I apologize if anything I said was meant to be a stab at Krysys by saying he was using a program, and I wasn't, that wasn't my goal. I was merely stating what the difference would be in how things were written.

Tommy Thunder
04-11-2012, 01:31 PM
No prob bro. Here is what will be different. First, from top to bottom, the whole show will be hand written by myself, excluding any promos I get from people. I'm a veteran of the old school efedding way where the owner wrote everything instead of using videos for matches. Krysys is using a program that will write out his matches. If i remember correctly, it'll be like Wrestler 1 does arm-drag, Wrestler 2 does suplex, ect. Mine will be more fluid and in-depth. Something else that I think is different from the majority of the other efeds, is once the shows start, they will come out every week on a specific day at a specific time. Plus it will be a weekly show and a monthly show, where as TCW will be every other week for a show, and a PPV.

Bold point 1)
I've seen a draft of a couple of test matches that Krysys has done, and it isn't anything like that. It's written out in depth and descriptive. And it does flow as if it's been written out by a person.

Bold point 2)
EWNCW's shows are on specific days at specific times too dude

Vegas
04-11-2012, 01:32 PM

Not exactly, like a I said the program gives him a draft which he will edit to his pleasing. As for every two weeks, Krysys runs another efed here and is also a Vet in a few others so its what fits his busy schedule.

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 01:42 PM
Bold point 1)
I've seen a draft of a couple of test matches that Krysys has done, and it isn't anything like that. It's written out in depth and descriptive. And it does flow as if it's been written out by a person.

Bold point 2)
EWNCW's shows are on specific days at specific times too dude

My apologies. I mainly follow HWA and the WWE Fantasy fed as those are the ones I am in, while occasionally check out EWA, EWNCW, and JBW. I'm sorry if my remark offended you in any way, wasn't my goal

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 01:44 PM
Not exactly, like a I said the program gives him a draft which he will edit to his pleasing. As for every two weeks, Krysys runs another efed here and is also a Vet in a few others so its what fits his busy schedule.

I was well aware of him running another efed, and I understand your point of how he will edit the results of his program. All i can say is watch out for the first ICW show to see what you consider different.

Tommy Thunder
04-11-2012, 01:48 PM
My apologies. I mainly follow HWA and the WWE Fantasy fed as those are the ones I am in, while occasionally check out EWA, EWNCW, and JBW. I'm sorry if my remark offended you in any way, wasn't my goal

Nah no offense man, just pointing it out lol!

AirBourne
04-11-2012, 02:29 PM
Wells: I will be the first ICW World Champion, it is my fate, inevitable. With the fans in my corner and rooting me on, there is nothing I can't accomplish. I will demolish anyone who gets in my way, so just stay away unless you want the beating of a lifetime! I will be champion and fufill my destiny of being the "People's Champion"! So, whatcha gonna do when the Freak comes after you?!

Darkness: Mortals, all of you are. I will reign supreme over all of you. I will win this title and show my dominance and make you all suffer in the Holy Gates of Hell for all eternity while your bodies are mangled and destroyed and your souls, will be ripped to shreds where you will be life less and soulless, due to my power and influence. BEWARE.

Rehmix
04-11-2012, 02:56 PM
If I join, I will have to create a new character. But I might try it out.

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 02:58 PM
If I join, I will have to create a new character. But I might try it out.

It would be awesome to have you hear bro!

Krysys
04-11-2012, 03:49 PM
I would join if I weren't way to busy to be able to give this 100%

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 03:55 PM
I would join if I weren't way to busy to be able to give this 100%

Its all good broseph. Running two feds and having multiple characters in other feds, I totally understand. :)

clrj3514
04-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Added my profile to the roster thread!

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 06:25 PM
Awesome bro! Glad to have you on board. For everyone who has signed up, I'd love for you to start doing IC posts, as well as any promos you might want to post on here. From the way it is looking, I'm going to send out promo assignments on Monday or Tuesday depending on if we have enough people by then, and the first show will be the following Thursday. Looking forward to seeing IC posts from you guys!

clrj3514
04-11-2012, 06:46 PM
Clint Foster: Listen up! My intensity will be matched by no one here or in the world. I don't wanna hurt any of you but if you step in the ring with me I will be forced to kick your ass. There is zero tolerance for your bullshit regardless of who you are. If you know anything about me you know I have no problem breaking someone's neck. I WILL dominate the ICW! Semper Fi...

bearkg88
04-11-2012, 09:27 PM
For those who have posted stuff in character, awesome. Keep up the great work and I hope to see some stuff from those who haven't tomorrow. I am getting off for the night, but as long as 1 to 2 more people sign up before Monday, I will be sending out promo stuff Monday evening. So, anyone new make sure to post your info in the roster thread, and blow it up with some great IC posting. See you all tomorrow!

AirBourne
04-11-2012, 10:03 PM
Clint Foster: Listen up! My intensity will be matched by no one here or in the world. I don't wanna hurt any of you but if you step in the ring with me I will be forced to kick your ass. There is zero tolerance for your bullshit regardless of who you are. If you know anything about me you know I have no problem breaking someone's neck. I WILL dominate the ICW! Semper Fi...

Wells: Woah there partner, don't get ahead of yourself, you couldn't be able to handle me in the ring. I am the best in this company, I'm the most complete wrestler around, and I got no problem showing you while I'm on my path to winning the World Title, so get out of my way or feel the pain!

Darkness: Mortals, you'll all perish.

bearkg88
04-12-2012, 05:38 PM

Riley Omega: You come here, talking about how your going to kick ass, break people's necks if you need to, don't deal with bullshit, but the sad truth is Clint, all the Alpha hears coming from you is total bullshit. You won't dominate ICW because I am better than you, and when...not if..but when we go toe to toe, I will put you in your place, because I am simply perfect. Matter of fact, I might just talk to the boss about what it would take to get a shot at you on the first show. You best pray he says no...because I am the Alpha and Omega...I am the beginning...and I will be your end

bearkg88
04-12-2012, 06:30 PM
Riley Omega: Hello everyone, my name is Riley "Alpha" Omega. A little about me. I was trained by someone who spent a good length of time in ICW before it closed. He showed me the ways of wrestling, and he is arguably one of the all time greats. I was contact by the owner of this company, and told that Insane CHampionship Wrestling would be making it's triumphant return. When i knew this, I knew I had to be a part of something that will go down in history as amazing. I mean, what better way to have the show be the best thing out there, then having someone as perfect as yours truly on that show. It doesn't matter who I get paired up against on the first Karnage, whether it be that Hooligan, or Clint Foster, or even Artemis Eclipse, I will go out to that ring, and show the world why everything I do is perfect. My name is Riley Omega, I am the Alpha and Omega, and I will be the beginning of the rebirth of ICW, but I promise you, there won't be an end for a long time.

bearkg88
04-12-2012, 07:53 PM
Great news guys. We now have 10 people on the roster! I am going to get promo assignments out Monday night. Keep up the great IC postings between now and then though!

VanHooliganX
04-12-2012, 09:01 PM
Great news guys. We now have 10 people on the roster! I am going to get promo assignments out Monday night. Keep up the great IC postings between now and then though!

Awesome news.

Just sent a PM btw ;D

bearkg88
04-12-2012, 09:06 PM
Awesome news.

Just sent a PM btw ;D

I saw. I sent you a PM back bro.

bearkg88
04-12-2012, 10:02 PM
All right everyone. I am getting off for the phone. I may appear online in the next two days and might post once in a blue moon, but I'll be at work and on my phone. I hope to see a decent amount of IC posts from some of you. Remember, the promo assignments will be sent out Monday evening.

clrj3514
04-13-2012, 01:16 PM
Clint Foster: It seems like some of my fellow competitors didn't take too kindly to what I had to say. Well I couldn't really care less. Wells, Omega, what have you done in your life besides take up oxygen that deserving people could have breathed in? I'm not like you pricks. I'm a damn American hero! I put myself through hell so idiots like you could be free. And what do I get in return? Thanks? No, I get backtalk from shitheads like you. Make no mistake, you boys may wrestle circles around me but I will BEAT YOUR ASS! Semper Fi...

Kryptonite
04-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Clint Foster: It seems like some of my fellow competitors didn't take too kindly to what I had to say. Well I couldn't really care less. Wells, Omega, what have you done in your life besides take up oxygen that deserving people could have breathed in? I'm not like you pricks. I'm a damn American hero! I put myself through hell so idiots like you could be free. And what do I get in return? Thanks? No, I get backtalk from shitheads like you. Make no mistake, you boys may wrestle circles around me but I will BEAT YOUR ASS! Semper Fi...
*Kryptonite walks in and laughs at him, then walks away*

bearkg88
04-13-2012, 06:21 PM
Its good to see some people doing IC. Make sure to recruit someone to ICW!

So what is everyones big plan for the weekend? I just found out I have Sunday and Monday off..but im working a straight 24 hr shift

AirBourne
04-13-2012, 07:26 PM

Wells: No doubt, you have my respect for fighting for our country Clint, but when it comes to the ring, no one is better at fighting then me, Ryan "The Freak" Wells! I will kick your ass if you get in my way of getting the ICW World Title!

clrj3514
04-13-2012, 10:13 PM
Its good to see some people doing IC. Make sure to recruit someone to ICW!

So what is everyones big plan for the weekend? I just found out I have Sunday and Monday off..but im working a straight 24 hr shift

Turkey hunting & doing homework for me.

chunkkynutzzz
04-14-2012, 12:59 AM
IC as N : .....And Then There Was N!

Your First ICW Champion !....Can Anyone Tell Me any different *slides down sunglasses* I believe Not! *laughs at everyone and walks off with 2 Beautiful Ladies*

bearkg88
04-14-2012, 01:15 AM
Great to have you on board bro. Just make sure to fill out your info in the roster section before Sunday!

chunkkynutzzz
04-14-2012, 01:31 AM
Great to have you on board bro. Just make sure to fill out your info in the roster section before Sunday!

Just filled it out , let me know if anything else is needed.

clrj3514
04-14-2012, 12:17 PM
Wells: No doubt, you have my respect for fighting for our country Clint, but when it comes to the ring, no one is better at fighting then me, Ryan "The Freak" Wells! I will kick your ass if you get in my way of getting the ICW World Title!
Foster: So I say I'm gonna kick your ass & you reply with the same threat? You're so freaking clever! Just don't piss me off. I got no problem killing you boy, remember that. Semper Fi...

chunkkynutzzz
04-14-2012, 03:33 PM
IC as N : Pipe Down My Bitches, Relax and Take Notes. When I Get in that Ring From the start of my Theme to The End of the Bell and my Theme Plays Once again From WINNINGGG!....learn How to Better Yourself , Not That you Can Ever be Me.But You Can All Try to Beat Me. Your ICW WORLD CHAMPION *SNAPS FINGERS* Where's my Bitches??? (Women voices-here we are Devine 1)..*Cheesy smiles and turns away with them*

bearkg88
04-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Great to see some guys doing IC posts! Hope everyone's weekends are going well. Promo assignments will be sent out within the next two hours, so keep an eye out!

bearkg88
04-15-2012, 06:25 PM

Omega: You know what Foster, I respect the people that serve in our forces...but people like you make me sick. You make a choice to do what you do. You do something that not many are willing to. Instead of coming back humble like most do, you are one of those jackasses that comes back talking about how important you are and your character. Well guess what Foster, I think you need to be taken down a few notches. Maybe once you realize that you are merely a fart in the wind compared to someone like myself, you'll be a little more humble. Consider me your humbling stick. This is merely the beginning Clint..but I promise you...I will put an end to it.

bearkg88
04-15-2012, 06:28 PM
IC as N : Pipe Down My Bitches, Relax and Take Notes. When I Get in that Ring From the start of my Theme to The End of the Bell and my Theme Plays Once again From WINNINGGG!....learn How to Better Yourself , Not That you Can Ever be Me.But You Can All Try to Beat Me. Your ICW WORLD CHAMPION *SNAPS FINGERS* Where's my Bitches??? (Women voices-here we are Devine 1)..*Cheesy smiles and turns away with them*

Omega: Wait..you are telling me your name is N? Damn..what are your brother and sisters names? P....L....A....Z? You talk about being the first ICW Champion, but let me spell out the differences in our views. You think you are God's gift to wrestling..I KNOW I am God's gift to wrestling. I was born for this. I was trained by one of the all time ICW greats for this. I hope N, that our paths cross in the ring so I can show you why they consider me the Alpha. I am the beginning, and I will be the guy that spearheads ICW to the top of the wrestling world...and no one..you or Foster or Kryptonite..will get in my way

bearkg88
04-15-2012, 09:15 PM
Ok..promo assignments have been sent out. Once I get everyone's back, the first show will go up! It'll either be this Thursday or the following Thursday depending on when everyone gets me their promos back!

bearkg88
04-16-2012, 09:44 AM
In the process of writing the first show, currently working on the first match...and I think with what I have in store for the first show..you guys are going to really like it!

chunkkynutzzz
04-16-2012, 12:36 PM
Omega: Wait..you are telling me your name is N? Damn..what are your brother and sisters names? P....L....A....Z? You talk about being the first ICW Champion, but let me spell out the differences in our views. You think you are God's gift to wrestling..I KNOW I am God's gift to wrestling. I was born for this. I was trained by one of the all time ICW greats for this. I hope N, that our paths cross in the ring so I can show you why they consider me the Alpha. I am the beginning, and I will be the guy that spearheads ICW to the top of the wrestling world...and no one..you or Foster or Kryptonite..will get in my way

IC as N : **looks around hurringly , behind left shoulder, behind right shoulder*
You Talkin To Me!
YOU TALKIN TO ME!!
* Busty Blonde and Brunette hold him back*
Oh Okay , I See What it is...Omegaman ... I See What it is *shines a smile*
I Bet You Don't Have a Clue , What I Got on You.

bearkg88
04-16-2012, 10:04 PM
Ok so good news, I have 2 matches done for the first show, and a decent number of promos back. I'm still waiting on some though. The bad news, I won't be able to work on more matches until Wed as I am going to be busy all day tomorrow and part of Wed. I hope you guys have a good day and a half. Look forward to reading an IC posts people do!

clrj3514
04-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Omega: You know what Foster, I respect the people that serve in our forces...but people like you make me sick. You make a choice to do what you do. You do something that not many are willing to. Instead of coming back humble like most do, you are one of those jackasses that comes back talking about how important you are and your character. Well guess what Foster, I think you need to be taken down a few notches. Maybe once you realize that you are merely a fart in the wind compared to someone like myself, you'll be a little more humble. Consider me your humbling stick. This is merely the beginning Clint..but I promise you...I will put an end to it.

Foster: You threatening me boy? I don't take too kindly to you putting down the military. Yes the same military that protects your narrow little ass. People like you are what makes people like me react the way I do. You're damn right I chose to be a Marine & you damn right I'd do it again. I'd still be fighting for punks like you if I hadn't been discharged. I saw & did things that would make a prick like you curl up in the fetal position. So for you to say I'm a fart in a whirlwind is a mistake you do NOT want to make. A Marine like myself will rip you to shreds, got that? Semper Fi...

Kryptonite
04-16-2012, 11:41 PM
Kryptonite to Foster: You talk big-ass don't ya? How about me kicking that big-ass. dicksauce.

clrj3514
04-17-2012, 12:40 AM
Kryptonite to Foster: You talk big-ass don't ya? How about me kicking that big-ass. dicksauce.
Foster: I tell you what "dicksauce". As soon as we have to face off 1-on-1, you'll get your shot at kicking my big-ass. Unfortunately for you my big-ass don't take kindly to getting kicked. Therefore, you'd better be prepared to eat that crow you're preparing for yourself. Semper Fi...

Kryptonite
04-17-2012, 09:14 AM
Foster: I tell you what "dicksauce". As soon as we have to face off 1-on-1, you'll get your shot at kicking my big-ass. Unfortunately for you my big-ass don't take kindly to getting kicked. Therefore, you'd better be prepared to eat that crow you're preparing for yourself. Semper Fi...
http://pigroll.com/img/come_at_me_bro.jpg

bearkg88
04-17-2012, 10:14 AM
Foster: You threatening me boy? I don't take too kindly to you putting down the military. Yes the same military that protects your narrow little ass. People like you are what makes people like me react the way I do. You're damn right I chose to be a Marine & you damn right I'd do it again. I'd still be fighting for punks like you if I hadn't been discharged. I saw & did things that would make a prick like you curl up in the fetal position. So for you to say I'm a fart in a whirlwind is a mistake you do NOT want to make. A Marine like myself will rip you to shreds, got that? Semper Fi...

Riley: Foster, it's simply this. I respect every person who goes over seas or anywhere protecting us. When someone pisses and moans though, to me, they slander our great forces. But you know what Clint...we aren't here to talk about how much of a sicko you were over seas nor are we here to talk about your time in the marines. We both came here for one thing...the ICW Championship..and guess what Foster..out in that ring...there is only one guy above all the rest..and you are looking at him

chunkkynutzzz
04-17-2012, 11:06 AM
IC as N : DickSauces!!! That's. What All Ya Are..hahahahhaha

*clap,clap*

Bitches? *women flock his way*

N : ....And I'm Gone...

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-17-2012, 11:37 AM
IC as N : DickSauces!!! That's. What All Ya Are..hahahahhaha

*clap,clap*

Bitches? *women flock his way*

N : ....And I'm Gone...

Artemis Eclipse: What a fantastically uninspiring bastard you are. Seriously. That's all.

clrj3514
04-17-2012, 01:30 PM
Riley: Foster, it's simply this. I respect every person who goes over seas or anywhere protecting us. When someone pisses and moans though, to me, they slander our great forces. But you know what Clint...we aren't here to talk about how much of a sicko you were over seas nor are we here to talk about your time in the marines. We both came here for one thing...the ICW Championship..and guess what Foster..out in that ring...there is only one guy above all the rest..and you are looking at him

Foster: Don't tell me I'm slandering the forces when your very existence is a slap in the face to every single member of the military. You're tired of hearing about my time in the Marines? That makes a lot of sense actually. Pricks like you feel guilty when they're around a hero like myself because you didn't have the balls to suit up. You made one good point though my man. We're both here for one thing, that's the championship. I hope you'll like the way gold looks around my waist because you're gonna be seeing a lot of it.

chunkkynutzzz
04-17-2012, 02:57 PM
Artemis Eclipse: What a fantastically uninspiring bastard you are. Seriously. That's all.

IC as N : Hold Up ,Wait a Minute Let me Put Some Bitches in it *all types of women jump into the picture giggling*

Now you you Asterisk Eclipse gum, I'm Here For it All ..What am I Worth ,I'm worth it All..That's Why The Competition is thin and I'm Thicker Than What Blades Can cut

*girl says Yes he iss*

N: Shut up Bitch! , They Love this shit hahahahha....
Love Me or Hate Me, A.E. You Can't Beat me Your Here *points low*
I'm Here *Points High*....And Climbing to The Highest Climate!
Honest.

AirBourne
04-17-2012, 09:32 PM
Wells: Hmmm, how is everyone doing tonight? I hope well, because come a few days, whoever gets in my way, will be in very bad condition. And I will reign supreme, as the ICW World Champion!

Darkness: Mortals...you'll all perish soon. BEWARE.

chunkkynutzzz
04-18-2012, 08:32 AM
Wells: Hmmm, how is everyone doing tonight? I hope well, because come a few days, whoever gets in my way, will be in very bad condition. And I will reign supreme, as the ICW World Champion!

Darkness: Mortals...you'll all perish soon. BEWARE.

IC as N : Definetely You Sir Are a Wack Job...First I'm Doin Just Fine Just Like My Ladies, Second My Conditioning is Top Notch So I Gotchu There roidboy, And Third Reign Supreme is a Sure Thing F'n Wit Me will only Lead into Supremacy ...As The ICW World Champion The Devine One , N... superb!

@Darkness: ewwww sooooo scarrryyy!..BEWARE. of. What!.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-18-2012, 08:56 AM
IC as N : Hold Up ,Wait a Minute Let me Put Some Bitches in it *all types of women jump into the picture giggling*

Now you you Asterisk Eclipse gum, I'm Here For it All ..What am I Worth ,I'm worth it All..That's Why The Competition is thin and I'm Thicker Than What Blades Can cut

*girl says Yes he iss*

N: Shut up Bitch! , They Love this shit hahahahha....
Love Me or Hate Me, A.E. You Can't Beat me Your Here *points low*
I'm Here *Points High*....And Climbing to The Highest Climate!
Honest.

Artemis Eclipse: Words don't even describe you. Your women look like grandma's and you look like a washed up basketball player. I think you need to re-evaluate yourself.. really.

chunkkynutzzz
04-18-2012, 11:46 AM
Artemis Eclipse: Words don't even describe you. Your women look like grandma's and you look like a washed up basketball player. I think you need to re-evaluate yourself.. really.

IC as N : Good Lord! ..You Must Be Blind as a Bat and Dumb Dump As The Droppings, I Have The Sexiest,Prettiest,Most Hottest Women on The Planet!!..When I'm sliding in dem All I HeAr is BEST IN THE WOOORLD!!..and Guy that's Off My Moves ,also Check this out Check out My Physic (ripped as hell flexes, otunga style)...Yea If You Didn't Know ,NoW You Know!!...Re-evaluate myself?!, your out your clogged Damn Mind!!

AirBourne
04-18-2012, 12:14 PM
IC as N : Good Lord! ..You Must Be Blind as a Bat and Dumb Dump As The Droppings, I Have The Sexiest,Prettiest,Most Hottest Women on The Planet!!..When I'm sliding in dem All I HeAr is BEST IN THE WOOORLD!!..and Guy that's Off My Moves ,also Check this out Check out My Physic (ripped as hell flexes, otunga style)...Yea If You Didn't Know ,NoW You Know!!...Re-evaluate myself?!, your out your clogged Damn Mind!!

Wells: Women don't matter when you have the fans in your corner and gold around your waist, which is what I will have soon.

Darkness: Mortal women are nothing to brag about fool.

Kryptonite
04-18-2012, 12:24 PM
I will be the first ICW Champion.

AirBourne
04-18-2012, 12:37 PM

Wells: Coming from a nobody who will go nowhere. Just stay out of my way and you'll still be able to walk.

Darkness: Hmph, weak mortal....

chunkkynutzzz
04-18-2012, 02:40 PM
Wells: Women don't matter when you have the fans in your corner and gold around your waist, which is what I will have soon.

Darkness: Mortal women are nothing to brag about fool.

IC as N: But A lot of My Fanbase is Women,females,Girls I Go Hard at All Times that's why I Get Respect from All Fans ..and Sorry If They Can't Help To See Me get and Want Gold around my waist and they Get and want what's between my legs, That Devine 1 *lol*

@Darkness- You Need to See The Light And Get Some Grade A gushy stuff!

chunkkynutzzz
04-18-2012, 02:44 PM

IC as N: *points at laughs ,while sharing Drinks with Gorgeous Female Models*...He Said he Was gonna be lolololololo I lolololo C lolololo W lololol
Champion....Please! Stop The Humornaty!

AirBourne
04-18-2012, 02:50 PM
IC as N: But A lot of My Fanbase is Women,females,Girls I Go Hard at All Times that's why I Get Respect from All Fans ..and Sorry If They Can't Help To See Me get and Want Gold around my waist and they Get and want what's between my legs, That Devine 1 *lol*

@Darkness- You Need to See The Light And Get Some Grade A gushy stuff!

Wells: When you have a World Title around your waist, like I will, the ladies will flock towards away from you and towards me. Imagine it is winter, you are Maine, and I am Florida. They go from you, to me.

Darkness: Mortal...you are foolish. You will be in eternal damnation soon, where there are no females.

chunkkynutzzz
04-18-2012, 05:55 PM
Wells: When you have a World Title around your waist, like I will, the ladies will flock towards away from you and towards me. Imagine it is winter, you are Maine, and I am Florida. They go from you, to me.

Darkness: Mortal...you are foolish. You will be in eternal damnation soon, where there are no females.

IC as N: Wells Man, Not Even you Believe That, I'm Hotter than Miami With The Devil in Charge And I WILL BE THE FIRST ICW CHAMPION, its Credible ..Very!

@Darkness If That's Whereyou at You Really Need to come out da dark ..What's goin on with you..so grumpy ,so mrrr,mrrrr..errr,errr...ur too monster-like..look man come here ..Tiffany go kiss him ,and lettem see sumthin *Tiffany gives darkness a kiss on his neck and shows him some juicy big tits*...Youu Like???

AirBourne
04-18-2012, 06:37 PM
IC as N: Wells Man, Not Even you Believe That, I'm Hotter than Miami With The Devil in Charge And I WILL BE THE FIRST ICW CHAMPION, its Credible ..Very!

@Darkness If That's Whereyou at You Really Need to come out da dark ..What's goin on with you..so grumpy ,so mrrr,mrrrr..errr,errr...ur too monster-like..look man come here ..Tiffany go kiss him ,and lettem see sumthin *Tiffany gives darkness a kiss on his neck and shows him some juicy big tits*...Youu Like???

Wells: Just wait until that World Title is around my waist. Then you'll see.

Darkness: NO! *Opens up portal to hell, rips out woman's heart, and throws her into the portal* You see what I can do mortal?!!!!!!!!!?!?!!?

chunkkynutzzz
04-18-2012, 06:48 PM
Wells: Just wait until that World Title is around my waist. Then you'll see.

Darkness: NO! *Opens up portal to hell, rips out woman's heart, and throws her into the portal* You see what I can do mortal?!!!!!!!!!?!?!!?

IC as N: @wells-you meant to say my waist good sir My Waist ,Will Be MY GOLD!

@DARKNESS- *N is smiling until he sees what D-ness has done* WHOA!! WHOA!! WHAT DA FUCK HAVE YOU DONE..ARE YOU ..WTF..HAVE YOU DONE..*can't believe it face*...*mubbles wat da fuck*..The Bitch is Dead and goone!

AirBourne
04-18-2012, 06:51 PM
IC as N: @wells-you meant to say my waist good sir My Waist ,Will Be MY GOLD!

@DARKNESS- *N is smiling until he sees what D-ness has done* WHOA!! WHOA!! WHAT DA FUCK HAVE YOU DONE..ARE YOU ..WTF..HAVE YOU DONE..*can't believe it face*...*mubbles wat da fuck*..The Bitch is Dead and goone!

Wells: As if N, or whatever your name is. When I win the World Title, I'll make sure you understand that it is MY title.

Darkness: I told you, all you mortals will perish and be sent to eternal damnation! BEWARE MORTALS!

OOC: You got XBL and/or MW3 Chunky?

bearkg88
04-18-2012, 07:17 PM
Wells: As if N, or whatever your name is. When I win the World Title, I'll make sure you understand that it is MY title.

Darkness: I told you, all you mortals will perish and be sent to eternal damnation! BEWARE MORTALS!

Omega: Wells, while you might have a little of my respect because I've seen what you can do in the ring, it doesn't change the fact I'll strike down you or anyone else that gets in my way of winning the ICW Championship!

AirBourne
04-18-2012, 07:23 PM
Omega: Wells, while you might have a little of my respect because I've seen what you can do in the ring, it doesn't change the fact I'll strike down you or anyone else that gets in my way of winning the ICW Championship!

Wells: You should pray you don't have to face me in this tournament, but if you advance at all, then you will have to because I will win this tournament and the ICW Championship. Watch yourself nobody, I will destroy you and rid you of your ability to walk again from a Freak Attack if you ever cross my path.

Darkness: Both are you are wrong, I will kill you all and send you all to Hell, and claim this gold belt!

chunkkynutzzz
04-18-2012, 07:26 PM

IC as N: The Name is N The Devine 1 or ND1...That's what The Name is And Make me You Can't ima Outshine ,outwork and The Outcome will Be N THE ICW CHAMPION...my God this is Beautiful Stuff!

@D-ness- N Has Left The Building.

@airbourne now ooc: lol Nah I got MW3 But the truth is I'm always working , shiet I'm at work right now lol.. I'm always here and hate it ..I got 2 jobs..yes I go hard

chunkkynutzzz
04-18-2012, 07:30 PM

IC as N: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shut uuuuuuup!... I Am ICW!

AirBourne
04-18-2012, 07:33 PM
IC as N: The Name is N The Devine 1 or ND1...That's what The Name is And Make me You Can't ima Outshine ,outwork and The Outcome will Be N THE ICW CHAMPION...my God this is Beautiful Stuff!

@D-ness- N Has Left The Building.

@airbourne now ooc: lol Nah I got MW3 But the truth is I'm always working , shiet I'm at work right now lol.. I'm always here and hate it ..I got 2 jobs..yes I go hard

Wells: You continue to amuse me with your stupidity and might I say, your horrible sentence structure, spelling, vocabulary and punctuation. I will win the ICW Championship, and it would be oh so sweet to beat you in the finals to stand over your unconscious body, with my hand raised and the other one holding the title. But you probably won't make it that far to begin with. The fans will cheer with me standing over you, whenever that will happen, god I hope it happens soon.

Darkness: Good, run mortal! I'll find you soon and you will suffer the same fate as that mortal slut!

bearkg88
04-18-2012, 10:37 PM
So great news guys! I am in the process of writing the third to final match. ONly two more after this, and the first show will be done and posted before I go to bed tonight! Get pumped, because it is coming soon!

AirBourne
04-18-2012, 10:51 PM
So great news guys! I am in the process of writing the third to final match. ONly two more after this, and the first show will be done and posted before I go to bed tonight! Get pumped, because it is coming soon!

Will someone be crowned champion tonight? ;)

bearkg88
04-18-2012, 10:56 PM
Will someone be crowned champion tonight? ;)

Haha, Rob asked the same thing. You will just have to wait and see. This show is going to be a little on the long side, as there is going to be a total of 8 matches for this show, when a normal show will have 3 to 4 matches per card. I think everyone will dig it though

AirBourne
04-18-2012, 10:57 PM
Haha, Rob asked the same thing. You will just have to wait and see. This show is going to be a little on the long side, as there is going to be a total of 8 matches for this show, when a normal show will have 3 to 4 matches per card. I think everyone will dig it though

Ok, can't wait. lol

bearkg88
04-18-2012, 11:53 PM
Almost done with the final match and then I'll be working on putting it up!!!!

bearkg88
04-19-2012, 12:16 AM
THE SHOW IS DONE! I am grabbing a drink and a quick snack, and then going to start posting!!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-19-2012, 12:26 AM
THE SHOW IS DONE! I am grabbing a drink and a quick snack, and then going to start posting!!!

Whoo! Do it!! Can't wait to read!

AirBourne
04-19-2012, 12:28 AM
Neither can I, post!!! lol, jk. Take your time.

bearkg88
04-19-2012, 01:18 AM
Two matches are up. I'm grabbing a quick shower then putting the rest up.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-19-2012, 01:45 AM
Two matches are up. I'm grabbing a quick shower then putting the rest up.

Just read what you have posted. Damn good so far, awaiting the rest.

AirBourne
04-19-2012, 01:48 AM
Good stuff so far Bear. But damn...both of my guys lost already? Geez...lol.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-19-2012, 01:50 AM
I loved the Omega/Eclipse match. That was good stuff, round two definitely needs to happen down the line. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-19-2012, 01:51 AM

To be conquered is to come back stronger than ever. -- Rated_ R(ob)KO

bearkg88
04-19-2012, 02:04 AM

Lol sorry bro. But i think you will be happy with the ending :)

bearkg88
04-19-2012, 02:05 AM
All right guys. First show is up in its entirety one day earlier than what would be normal. Let me know what you guys think!

AirBourne
04-19-2012, 02:06 AM
Lol sorry bro. But i think you will be happy with the ending :)

Yes, very. :P

Great show man, I did not expect the draw! lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-19-2012, 02:10 AM
I PM'd you my thoughts Bear. And definitely can't wait... I was happy then like WTF??? Haha! You win sir! You win!

bearkg88
04-19-2012, 02:14 AM
Yes, very. :P

Great show man, I did not expect the draw! lol

Thanks. I wanted to throw a curve ball that would create interest in the upcoming PPV. :)

bearkg88
04-19-2012, 02:15 AM
I PM'd you my thoughts Bear. And definitely can't wait... I was happy then like WTF??? Haha! You win sir! You win!

I saw bro. thanks haha. I really enjoyed writing the Omega/Artemis match and thought how I had your character act at the beginning and end seemed just right

bearkg88
04-19-2012, 02:16 AM
well guys, I am headed to bed...after i write this blog i am working on,that is right a cheap plug :). I hope to see what others thought tomorrow when I get up. Adios dudes!

B-MCINTYRE
04-19-2012, 02:20 AM
well guys, I am headed to bed...after i write this blog i am working on,that is right a cheap plug :). I hope to see what others thought tomorrow when I get up. Adios dudes!
No I posted in HWA...

clrj3514
04-19-2012, 08:13 AM
Clint Foster: Regardless of the results of the championship tournament I am still the most dangerous man this company will ever see. Art, you got very lucky tonight. While I may not be the World Champion but the X-Treme title will be mine. Then I will make my way to becoming the first dual champion here in IWC. Mark my words people. Till I collapse, Semper Fi...

​OOC: Great show & I loved the matches! I did miss my promo though.

AirBourne
04-19-2012, 09:56 AM
Clint Foster: Regardless of the results of the championship tournament I am still the most dangerous man this company will ever see. Art, you got very lucky tonight. While I may not be the World Champion but the X-Treme title will be mine. Then I will make my way to becoming the first dual champion here in IWC. Mark my words people. Till I collapse, Semper Fi...

​OOC: Great show & I loved the matches! I did miss my promo though.

Wells: That's what you think Foster. We have a score to settle, you beat me last time only because they made me wrestle back-to-back matches, next time you won't be so goddamn lucky!

bearkg88
04-19-2012, 10:17 AM
InsaneChampionshipWrestling.com Exclusive

ICW Founder and Karnage GM, Smokey, has made an official announcement in regards to a proclamation he made at this past Karnage.

Smokey: At this past Karnage, I announced that 5 men would be involved in a Chase The Gold match. Those 5 men are Clint Foster, Ryan Wells, Kryptonite, N, and Riley Omega. This match will take place over the next 3 Karnage's, and finish at Bad Habit. Here is what will happen. At the next Karnage, Ryan Wells and Riley Omega will team up to take on the team of Clint Foster, N, and Kryptonite. Who ever is pinned or made to submit in that match, will be eliminated from the Chase The Gold. The following week, it will be another tag team match. Who ever is pinned will be eliminated. The following week, right before Bad Habit, there will be a triple threat where the loser will be eliminated, with the final two ending up at Bad Habit where we will crown a new X-Treme Champion. That is not all though, at Bad Habit, which ever two men are left, will decide the new X=Treme Chammpion in a ladder match!

aloisick
04-19-2012, 10:19 AM
i thought G-Scorp would appear

chunkkynutzzz
04-19-2012, 10:20 AM
IC as N : X-Treme Champion over Here...And Then ICW #1 Contender...And Then ICW Champion/X-treme Champion..Why Not!!..If I CAN!

bearkg88
04-19-2012, 10:21 AM
i thought G-Scorp would appear

Check your inbox broseph :)

dbenavides777
04-19-2012, 01:59 PM
IC as Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW Superstars....your worst nightmare has arrived to the ICW. I am not here to make friends or to kiss anyone's ass to get to the top. I do this the old fashioned way, buy fighting my way to the top and reclaiming the ICW Gold!!! Either you're with me or against me... I advise you to be on my side if not I will tear you limb from limb. I don't play around and I don't say much, I let my actions do the talking for me. You have a problem with me, I'm not a hard man to find. I'm 6' 7", 310 pounds... I am a walking war machine ready to decimate anyone who dares challenges me. ICW GM... you need my services, you have them. Put me in the hunt for the title and you will see how far I can carry this company on my own. Semper Fi!!!

AirBourne
04-19-2012, 03:23 PM

ICW Founder and Karnage GM, Smokey, has made an official announcement in regards to a proclamation he made at this past Karnage.

Smokey: At this past Karnage, I announced that 5 men would be involved in a Chase The Gold match. Those 5 men are Clint Foster, Ryan Wells, Kryptonite, N, and Riley Omega. This match will take place over the next 3 Karnage's, and finish at Bad Habit. Here is what will happen. At the next Karnage, Ryan Wells and Riley Omega will team up to take on the team of Clint Foster, N, and Kryptonite. Who ever is pinned or made to submit in that match, will be eliminated from the Chase The Gold. The following week, it will be another tag team match. Who ever is pinned will be eliminated. The following week, right before Bad Habit, there will be a triple threat where the loser will be eliminated, with the final two ending up at Bad Habit where we will crown a new X-Treme Champion. That is not all though, at Bad Habit, which ever two men are left, will decide the new X=Treme Chammpion in a ladder match!

Cool set up man, can't wait.

chunkkynutzzz
04-19-2012, 03:25 PM
IC as Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW Superstars....your worst nightmare has arrived to the ICW. I am not here to make friends or to kiss anyone's ass to get to the top. I do this the old fashioned way, buy fighting my way to the top and reclaiming the ICW Gold!!! Either you're with me or against me... I advise you to be on my side if not I will tear you limb from limb. I don't play around and I don't say much, I let my actions do the talking for me. You h

ave a problem with me, I'm not a hard man to find. I'm 6' 7", 310 pounds... I am a walking war machine ready to decimate anyone who dares challenges me. ICW GM... you need my services, you have them. Put me in the hunt for the title and you will see how far I can carry this company on my own. Semper Fi!!!

IC as N : Now You Tooo, Come On Now ...Semperfeet... I Am The Face Of ICW..One of The Main Reasons Some Remember The Ppv And Talk About My Match ...oh its Everywhere I'm Gonna Have a Highlight Dvd Already... Your X-treme Champion,and Future Defending ICW Champion.

dbenavides777
04-19-2012, 03:35 PM
IC as N : Now You Tooo, Come On Now ...Semperfeet... I Am The Face Of ICW..One of The Main Reasons Some Remember The Ppv And Talk About My Match ...oh its Everywhere I'm Gonna Have a Highlight Dvd Already... Your X-treme Champion,and Future Defending ICW Champion.

IC as N: Listen N for Nancy... I will disfigure your face and I will carry this company to heights it will never see before. Nancy...ur just another obstacle for me to cross... no problem, I won't even break a sweat when I'm done with you. Talk all you want Nancy, but I say we take this talking to the ring and settle our difference there little man... Oorah!!!

AirBourne
04-19-2012, 03:38 PM

Wells: Didn't you lose in the first round? Hmmmm, N, don't get ahead of yourself. I'll be the first and only X-Treme Champion and then the ICW Champion as well. Get ready to be a mid-carder your whole time here N.

dbenavides777
04-19-2012, 03:39 PM

IC as Steele: Smokey... I think it would be in the best interest of ICW that you go back into your office and consider putting me in that tournament. It would be in the best interest of ICW that either you replace one of the wrestlers mentioned or add the 6th man, ME, Dave "The Gunner" Steele. Oorah!

clrj3514
04-19-2012, 05:02 PM
IC as Dave "The Gunner" Steele: ICW Superstars....your worst nightmare has arrived to the ICW. I am not here to make friends or to kiss anyone's ass to get to the top. I do this the old fashioned way, buy fighting my way to the top and reclaiming the ICW Gold!!! Either you're with me or against me... I advise you to be on my side if not I will tear you limb from limb. I don't play around and I don't say much, I let my actions do the talking for me. You have a problem with me, I'm not a hard man to find. I'm 6' 7", 310 pounds... I am a walking war machine ready to decimate anyone who dares challenges me. ICW GM... you need my services, you have them. Put me in the hunt for the title and you will see how far I can carry this company on my own. Semper Fi!!!

Clint Foster: So you're a Marine too huh? I'm not the least bit impressed. You might be a lot bigger than me but THIS Marine will whip your over-grown ass! Don't get in my way big boy. Till I Collapse, Semper Fi...

eyehatecena
04-19-2012, 09:25 PM
Just read the show- great job

chunkkynutzzz
04-19-2012, 11:34 PM
IC as N: Listen N for Nancy... I will disfigure your face and I will carry this company to heights it will never see before. Nancy...ur just another obstacle for me to cross... no problem, I won't even break a sweat when I'm done with you. Talk all you want Nancy, but I say we take this talking to the ring and settle our difference there little man... Oorah!!!

IC as N: *Teen Voice* What A Laame!!!... *cough,coug* Ahem ,Nancy is What you Come up With to Distract Everybody From The Fact N Will Beat Your Ass in The Most of Simple Ways and Then PinFall..Oh Yeah There isn't a Damn Impressive about You,Oorah ,oraah? Shut The Fuck Up..And Let Your Talk Be shut With This Foot Stompin You Out!

chunkkynutzzz
04-19-2012, 11:42 PM
Wells: Didn't you lose in the first round? Hmmmm, N, get ahead of yourself. You Will be the first and only X-Treme Champion and then the ICW Champion as well. Get ready to be a mid-carder your whole time here wells.

IC as N: Wells Don't Talk About Yourself Like That Guy, I Mean We Know Your a Bone Headed Strung Out ,Steroid Riddled, Loser 4LiFer Freak . But I Will Make Sure Anytime your in The Ring With Me to Carry You Through The Match Right Before I Beat You into Oblivion,Bitch.

AirBourne
04-19-2012, 11:48 PM
IC as N: Wells Don't Talk About Yourself Like That Guy, I Mean We Know Your a Bone Headed Strung Out ,Steroid Riddled, Loser 4LiFer Freak . But I Will Make Sure Anytime your in The Ring With Me to Carry You Through The Match Right Before I Beat You into Oblivion,Bitch.

OOC: Sorry I haven't been here guys, my longtime girl and me just broke up....but I'm here now!

Wells: Steroids? Ha, good one. I'm all natural N. You're 0-2 now, good job. You're wrong about the steroids, and you're wrong about you ever beating me! I'll kick your ass anytime N, and I know you know that too, so quit while you're ahead.

dbenavides777
04-20-2012, 08:15 AM

IC as N: *Teen Voice* What A Laame!!!... *cough,coug* Ahem ,Nancy is What you Come up With to Distract Everybody From The Fact N Will Beat Your Ass in The Most of Simple Ways and Then PinFall..Oh Yeah There isn't a Damn Impressive about You,Oorah ,oraah? Shut The Fuck Up..And Let Your Talk Be shut With This Foot Stompin You Out!

Steele: Nancy, the only foot that's going in anybody's ass right now is MY FOOT... YOUR ASS!!!! But you're not even in my line of sight Nancy, I will deal with you later.

B-MCINTYRE
04-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Steele: Nancy, the only foot that's going in anybody's ass right now is MY FOOT... YOUR ASS!!!! But you're not even in my line of sight Nancy, I will deal with you later.
Dingo:Steele I'm going to de--- wait a minute. I'm not meant to be here. Nevermind.

chunkkynutzzz
04-20-2012, 08:56 AM
OOC: Sorry I haven't been here guys, my longtime girl and me just broke up....but I'm here now!

Wells: Steroids? Ha, good one. I'm all natural N. You're 0-2 now, good job. You're wrong about the steroids, and you're wrong about you ever beating me! I'll kick your ass anytime N, and I know you know that too, so quit while you're ahead.

Ooc: Sometimes its Good to Get Weight off Your shoulders and start a clean slate...Trust Me I've Gon thru Hella Gurls ,that's why I always gotta have a side biatch lmao

IC as N : I'm The Future And There's Nothing Anybody Can Do About it , And Yes You Do Steroids..I Saw you on The infamous List RW provided by Phil Astin.

chunkkynutzzz
04-20-2012, 09:02 AM

IC as N: **while Steele is walking away** YEAH you Leave ,Walk Away You Punk THAT'S Why Yo Momma So Fat She Dont Need Internet, She's Already WorldWide!!!

*lol* ...Yeaa Keep it Movin, Let's Go Mi Ladies *3 Gorgeous Models touching him walk away together*

dbenavides777
04-20-2012, 09:14 AM
IC as N: **while Steele is walking away** YEAH you Leave ,Walk Away You Punk THAT'S Why Yo Momma So Fat She Dont Need Internet, She's Already WorldWide!!!

*lol* ...Yeaa Keep it Movin, Let's Go Mi Ladies *3 Gorgeous Models touching him walk away together*

Steele: Is that all you got? I'm not walking away out of fear, I'm walking away because you're momma is waiting for me at the hotel, ready to give herself to me like a whore she is... by the way, I already tapped those 3 asses you're with. (As Steele walks away, the 3 gorgeous models wave by to Dave Steele. Steel turns around) Semper fi sweethearts!!!

aloisick
04-20-2012, 09:58 AM
Steele: Is that all you got? I'm not walking away out of fear, I'm walking away because you're momma is waiting for me at the hotel, ready to give herself to me like a whore she is... by the way, I already tapped those 3 asses you're with. (As Steele walks away, the 3 gorgeous models wave by to Dave Steele. Steel turns around) Semper fi sweethearts!!!

Shane: the momma jokes are comin out to play are they ok....... i was at the restaurant with your momma the other day and shes so fat she looked at the menu at said thats a goos start

dbenavides777
04-20-2012, 10:00 AM
Shane: the momma jokes are comin out to play are they ok....... i was at the restaurant with your momma the other day and shes so fat she looked at the menu at said thats a goos start

Goos Start? Huh?

aloisick
04-20-2012, 10:01 AM
SHANE: obviously that was meant to be good start i see common sense is far from common here

dbenavides777
04-20-2012, 10:13 AM
Well, it could have meant goon, or good, or goose... sorry man!

Jamie9/37
04-20-2012, 10:27 AM
Well, it could have meant goon, or good, or goose... sorry man!

lol i might use that from now on... and a goon start made by Jericho hahaha

AirBourne
04-20-2012, 10:39 AM
Wells: The X-Treme Championship will be mine...soon. You'll all witness the greatest champion of all time very soon.

chunkkynutzzz
04-20-2012, 10:55 AM

IC as N: *turns to the 3 women* How Dare Ya Bitches! *backslaps all 3 at the same time* ...*snaps fingers * and there replaced with 3 diffrent more beautiful women*...That's How Its Going to Be, Dave Steele If You Fuck My Mother I Swear I'm Going to Kill You Then Revive you to Kill You Again!... Bullshitter!!

chunkkynutzzz
04-20-2012, 10:57 AM
Wells: The X-Treme Championship will be mine...soon. You'll all witness the greatest champion of all time very soon.
IC as N: Ryan "Is Delusional" Wells.

dbenavides777
04-20-2012, 11:12 AM
IC as N: *turns to the 3 women* How Dare Ya Bitches! *backslaps all 3 at the same time* ...*snaps fingers * and there replaced with 3 diffrent more beautiful women*...That's How Its Going to Be, Dave Steele If You Fuck My Mother I Swear I'm Going to Kill You Then Revive you to Kill You Again!... Bullshitter!!

Steele: This is my 7th time with your mother... I keep telling her to stop coming but she doesn't listen. Now I have to take these 3 bitches and share them with her tonight... I guess I am the true WINNER here... Oorah!!!! (Walks away with the 3 models and winks at the new models)(They wave bye to The Gunner) Semper Fi ladies!!!

AirBourne
04-20-2012, 11:35 AM
IC as N: Ryan "Is Delusional" Wells.

Wells: N for NOT winning a championship.

bearkg88
04-20-2012, 05:10 PM

Omega: You know what Wells, we have to work together, and trust me when I say it won't be you or me getting eliminated this week, but when it comes to the new X-Treme Champion, well, that will be the beginning of my reign as champ at Bad Habit

clrj3514
04-20-2012, 08:35 PM
Steele: This is my 7th time with your mother... I keep telling her to stop coming but she doesn't listen. Now I have to take these 3 bitches and share them with her tonight... I guess I am the true WINNER here... Oorah!!!! (Walks away with the 3 models and winks at the new models)(They wave bye to The Gunner) Semper Fi ladies!!!

Clint Foster: It appears to me that all you want to do is to talk about your sexual fantasies that you want people to believe happened. In case you're not aware, this is the second time I've called you out. Apparently a puss like you is scared to mouth off to a REAL American hero like me. And don't disgrace the motto of the Marines. Till I collapse, Semper Fi...

chunkkynutzzz
04-21-2012, 09:23 AM
Clint Foster: It appears to me that all you want to do is to talk about your sexual fantasies that you want people to believe happened. In case you're not aware, this is the second time I've called you out. Apparently a puss like you is scared to mouth off to a REAL American hero like me. And don't disgrace the motto of the Marines. Till I collapse, Semper Fi...

IC as N : Are You Serious, Me Puss in Boot Out ...Cuz of You , Go Flatter yourself or Ima Leave you Flattened..As in a Matter of Fact ,Flatline laid out your going to Be Regardless When You Will Be The One I Make Sure to Eliminate Out For Life! Out this Company...Also Real American Hero , This Scumbag of a Country Where We Only Do Shit To Benefit ourselves we help No One, And If I Sound Like a Scumbag So Be it ,This is What America Has Made Me....Your Programmed to Do What your told ,Not your own way of thinking moron..Go Ahead do What your told by your higher up , hopefully a suicide mission is in the works for..Semper Fi-uck outta here wit that shiet!

dbenavides777
04-21-2012, 10:08 AM

Steele: Clit Foster.... you want some of me, I'm not hard to find... but you better get in line boy and I'll tend to you soon. I'm a marine until the day I die. And you're a Real American Hero? Maybe you should stop watching GI Joe little boy, I'm the real thing. I'm a fighting warrior, not a pencil pusher like you. Watch your words son. Oorah!

bearkg88
04-21-2012, 05:24 PM
Steele: Clit Foster.... you want some of me, I'm not hard to find... but you better get in line boy and I'll tend to you soon. I'm a marine until the day I die. And you're a Real American Hero? Maybe you should stop watching GI Joe little boy, I'm the real thing. I'm a fighting warrior, not a pencil pusher like you. Watch your words son. Oorah!

Ic as Omega: you know it is funny. You and foster are going on about who is the better marine and blah blah blah, but the truth of the matter is we are here to wrestle, and I will out wrestle any of you.

bearkg88
04-22-2012, 01:14 AM
So..here is an update for you guys. I am stuck at work until Thurs, but will have time to work on the show Tues and Wed. I am hoping to get everyone's promos by Tues, Wednesday night at the very latest. If i do, the show will go up a day early on Wed. If i don't, well, the show won't go up till I get home Thurs. Right now I am waiting on a promo from the following.

Destruction, clrj3514, and airbourne. Airbourne, I believe I sent you yours, i went to look in my sent box but forgot i cleared it out. If for some reason I missed you, let me know and Ill resend it but I think i sent it. Also might get a promo from Van if he is back in time. Well, I'm off to bed guys!

chunkkynutzzz
04-22-2012, 10:47 AM
IC as N: ICW Your Future & First X-Treme Champion Says Hello!

bearkg88
04-22-2012, 02:51 PM
IC as N: ICW Your Future & First X-Treme Champion Says Hello!

Omega: You keep believing that. Just keep an eye out for me this Thursday. I'll be the guy that pinned you and eliminated you from the chase for gold.

chunkkynutzzz
04-22-2012, 04:32 PM
Omega: You keep believing that. Just keep an eye out for me this Thursday. I'll be the guy that pinned you and eliminated you from the chase for gold.

IC as N: **N is working out Hard,one of his girls taps him*he stops and takes a drink of gatorade*she tells him what omega said* N spits out juice and starts laughing hysterically*.........Jesus Christ These guys crack me up ,I swear....Omegan,oh megan...WhLook up If his comedy tour starts on thurs, gotta get a ticket for this shiet...

bearkg88
04-22-2012, 06:31 PM
IC as N: **N is working out Hard,one of his girls taps him*he stops and takes a drink of gatorade*she tells him what omega said* N spits out juice and starts laughing hysterically*.........Jesus Christ These guys crack me up ,I swear....Omegan,oh megan...WhLook up If his comedy tour starts on thurs, gotta get a ticket for this shiet...

Omega: Wow N, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Every time you speak all I am reminded of is all of the worst comedians mashed together with a bad porno

chunkkynutzzz
04-22-2012, 07:48 PM
Omega: Wow N, I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Every time you speak all I am reminded of is all of the worst comedians mashed together with a bad porno

IC as N: Just Looks at you *Thumbs Down* Try Again Next Time.

clrj3514
04-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Clint Foster

@N: You can talk about all the flattening of me you're supposedly gonna do all day long but it won't make it happen. So talk about that all day. One thing I will not stand by & listen to however is the bashing of this great country I call home. I don't waste my time on anything so I can guarantee I would not fight for a garbage country. If you don't like it I can ship YOUR ass to the Middle East for some combat.

@Steele: Pencil pusher??? Pencil pusher??? Yea, okay little fella. I'll let you think that.

@Omega: Actually dickweed, I'm here to kick ass & win titles. No wrestling required!

Till I collapse, Semper Fi...

VanHooliganX
04-22-2012, 09:32 PM
Just finished reading episode 1. Have to say. Very enjoyable. I believe I'm going to enjoy being in this fed :)

bearkg88
04-22-2012, 09:35 PM
Just finished reading episode 1. Have to say. Very enjoyable. I believe I'm going to enjoy being in this fed :)

Thanks bro!

bearkg88
04-22-2012, 09:55 PM
Official Preview For This Thursday Karnage

*The first match in the series of Chase the Gold featuring Ryan Wells and Riley Omega taking on Kryptonite, N, and Clint Foster.

*Smokey with an announcement regarding one of the two men in the main event at Bad Habit

*Two big debuts

VanHooliganX
04-22-2012, 10:13 PM
Promo sent. If you'd like me to edit anything or re-write anything lemme know.

chunkkynutzzz
04-22-2012, 10:31 PM
Hell yea this efed is great

IC as N: @Everyone-Look At Your Future, Its All About ND1!

bearkg88
04-23-2012, 08:17 AM
So good news guys, I only need 2 promos from one person. I believe he said he would try to get them to me come tues. If that's the case, there is a strong chance the show will go up 2 days early on tues. If not, then most likely a day early on wed

dbenavides777
04-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Ic as Omega: you know it is funny. You and foster are going on about who is the better marine and blah blah blah, but the truth of the matter is we are here to wrestle, and I will out wrestle any of you.

Steele: Omega, here's a word of advice for you son... STAY OUT OF MY BUSINESS. Omega means "last", but I will put you first in line to get a beating from me, and trust me maggot, I have no problem in dishing out some pain on you. So be a good little wrestler and stay out of my business. I'll let this mishap slide this time.

magglis
04-23-2012, 06:58 PM
I want to be in but i am new and i don't know how this thing works:).Please HELP

bearkg88
04-23-2012, 07:15 PM
I want to be in but i am new and i don't know how this thing works:).Please HELP

No prob bro. First thing. THink of a character you want to be. Once you have thought of him, fill out the info on the roster page. Here is a link.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?17433-Insane-Championship-Wrestling-ICW-Official-Roster

Then, start posting stuff in here as in character. Using IC to show it is your character speaking. I doubt I can get you in the next show, but the one next week I can def for sure. A promo assignment gets sent out each week, and when that time comes, I can help ya there

magglis
04-23-2012, 07:48 PM
OK bro i am building my character

magglis
04-23-2012, 08:48 PM
Antonyo Angelo has join the game.What should i do now?

Kryptonite
04-24-2012, 01:04 AM
Antonyo Angelo has join the game.What should i do now?
Kryptonite: What you should do? Get beat up by me.

magglis
04-24-2012, 08:41 AM

Angelo:You all Americans you have no idea how great is Antonyo Angelo.I am coming from the greatest country in the world,Italy, to dominate ICW and become champion.You kryptonite you have no class,no style,no MONEY,you are no match for me.In fact i am losing my time talking to a hillbilly American like you

dbenavides777
04-24-2012, 10:05 AM

Steele: If you have anything left over, hand it over to me and I'll take out the trash!!! Oorah!

chunkkynutzzz
04-24-2012, 10:20 AM
IC as =.

Ladies and Gentlemen ,Especially The Ladies ..It Is I The Most Talented and Best Athlete in The History of Wrestling With Natural Gifted Attributes.Waking Up From his Rest & Relaxation to Take The Time to Say, Helllo.

And To Antonyo , When Ever your in Need of Training Just Get in Touch with My P.R. People and I Will Get You to The Promise Land in a Jippy.

magglis
04-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Angelo:I think you don't Understand the excellence that i am,the only thing that i want from you N is to carrying my luggage to my Locker room.
Steele you have a big mouth and i would love to put my fist down your throat

bearkg88
04-24-2012, 04:15 PM
Omega: It doesn't matter if you new or old, all the matters is that I am going to move on after this week in the Chase for Gold, and I will be the one headed to Bad Habit to become the new X-Treme Champion. After that, I'll be headed for the ICW Championship. So Artemis, Van, whichever of you is holding it come then, better be prepared for the Alpha and Omega to end their title reign

chunkkynutzzz
04-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Angelo:I think you don't Understand the excellence that i am,the only thing that i want from you N is to carrying my luggage to my Locker room.
Steele you have a big mouth and i would love to put my fist down your throat

IC as N: aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh SHUT UP!....Go Fist Yourself, I Can Only Carry One Thing and That's You Thru a MatchIf you Ever are against Me in The Ring.I Can Tell From Now Your Just Arrogant For No Reason, See Me.I'm Confident With Reason With All I Do Because I Can!....I Am The Best Known Natural Athlete in The History of The Business, Point Blank!

bearkg88
04-24-2012, 05:07 PM
So guys, I have a good news bad news thing for you all. Good news, I got the last promo so there is nothing to stop the show now...bad news, I worked a long shift today, I work a 14 hr shift in 8 hrs, and I am tired, so I am going to bed. Better news, the show will go up 1 day early, meaning tomorrow. Between 4 and 7 I should be able to get it up...I think...I know there is a joke in there too haha

chunkkynutzzz
04-24-2012, 07:13 PM
So guys, I have a good news bad news thing for you all. Good news, I got the last promo so there is nothing to stop the show now...bad news, I worked a long shift today, I work a 14 hr shift in 8 hrs, and I am tired, so I am going to bed. Better news, the show will go up 1 day early, meaning tomorrow. Between 4 and 7 I should be able to get it up...I think...I know there is a joke in there too haha

Ha, that's funny I'm doin da exact same thing workin a 14 hr shift today and tomorrow I feel like playin russian roulette and takin my chances lol

magglis
04-24-2012, 07:20 PM
IC as N: aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh SHUT UP!....Go Fist Yourself, I Can Only Carry One Thing and That's You Thru a MatchIf you Ever are against Me in The Ring.I Can Tell From Now Your Just Arrogant For No Reason, See Me.I'm Confident With Reason With All I Do Because I Can!....I Am The Best Known Natural Athlete in The History of The Business, Point Blank!

Angelo:You can't stay in the ring with me more than 3 minutes.You are just another stupid punk without class who things that is a real wrestler.Antonyo Angelo is a real wrestler because i have the money,the class and the style.I deliver perfection, i am..... The Italian Stallion

chunkkynutzzz
04-24-2012, 09:24 PM
Angelo:You can't stay in the ring with me more than 3 minutes.You are just another stupid punk without class who things that is a real wrestler.Antonyo Angelo is a real wrestler because i have the money,the class and the style.I deliver perfection, i am..... The Italian Stallion

IC as N :
The Italian Stallion. The Italian Stal-li-on...Your Pathetic. The Money I Have,The Class Don't Need it because of that, And The Style ,Well Bitter I'm stylin on you and Swag might rub off from me and be blessed if it sticks on to you..because you sir are a cornball, Yes a Cornball.

*Ladies come into the picture* And You Can Never ,Ever Have And Get What I Can,And Become N.Never!

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 05:13 AM
IC as N :
The Italian Stallion. The Italian Stal-li-on...Your Pathetic. The Money I Have,The Class Don't Need it because of that, And The Style ,Well Bitter I'm stylin on you and Swag might rub off from me and be blessed if it sticks on to you..because you sir are a cornball, Yes a Cornball.

*Ladies come into the picture* And You Can Never ,Ever Have And Get What I Can,And Become N.Never!

Omega: I have a great idea N, after eith myself or Wells eliminates you this week from the chase for gold, you and your women can go party with the new guy. Im sure you'd love that right?

chunkkynutzzz
04-25-2012, 06:54 AM
Omega: I have a great idea N, after eith myself or Wells eliminates you this week from the chase for gold, you and your women can go party with the new guy. Im sure you'd love that right?IC as N: Party Yes, With The New Guy No.Never that, Now My Great Idea is to Start Celebrating Now Because I know the ass whippins I'm going to be handing out will let me easily get passed Chase The Gold....And Let Me Gain The Gold and I Won't Let it Go Once I Do.

magglis
04-25-2012, 10:57 AM
IC as N: Party Yes, With The New Guy No.Never that, Now My Great Idea is to Start Celebrating Now Because I know the ass whippins I'm going to be handing out will let me easily get passed Chase The Gold....And Let Me Gain The Gold and I Won't Let it Go Once I Do.

Angelo:I will never party with that loser.The parties that i am going are for people with class and money not for street punks like him.

VanHooliganX
04-25-2012, 11:02 AM
Omega: I have a great idea N, after eith myself or Wells eliminates you this week from the chase for gold, you and your women can go party with the new guy. Im sure you'd love that right?

IC as N: Party Yes, With The New Guy No.Never that, Now My Great Idea is to Start Celebrating Now Because I know the ass whippins I'm going to be handing out will let me easily get passed Chase The Gold....And Let Me Gain The Gold and I Won't Let it Go Once I Do.

Angelo:I will never party with that loser.The parties that i am going are for people with class and money not for street punks like him.

Van: Let's be honest here ladies. Nothing you lot say really matters, considering I'm going to be ICW champion pretty soon. Thus once again proving that The Vanity is a level above all of you muppets.

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 11:14 AM
Van: Let's be honest here ladies. Nothing you lot say really matters, considering I'm going to be ICW champion pretty soon. Thus once again proving that The Vanity is a level above all of you muppets.

Steele: Van, you seem to be making a big mistake by underestimating The Gunner here... now I respect you and all you have done in your career but don't count me out, I'm here to make an impact and I will destroy anyone who gets in my way. It's time for me to get what is rightfully mine, the ICW Championship! Oorah!

VanHooliganX
04-25-2012, 11:18 AM
Steele: Van, you seem to be making a big mistake by underestimating The Gunner here... now I respect you and all you have done in your career but don't count me out, I'm here to make an impact and I will destroy anyone who gets in my way. It's time for me to get what is rightfully mine, the ICW Championship! Oorah!

Van: I thank you for the respect and I'll just point out. I don't underestimate anyones abilities. But when you're this damn good. I can shadow most people put together in a matter of mere seconds. God damn I love me!

magglis
04-25-2012, 11:27 AM

Angelo:I like this guy Van you can be a really good ally,together we can bring prestige to ICW.I now that you work solo but together we can take down the ICW.So what are you saying my friend?

chunkkynutzzz
04-25-2012, 12:49 PM
IC as N: Do Ya Guys Hear Yourselves, I For One Do Not Respect Van and All His Accomplishments They Mean Nothing! Here... Neither Would I Like to Be His Ally.Do You Honestly Think He Would Put Anyone Before Him.No, He Won't and he Shouldn't..If you Think he would then go kill yourself because you won't survive here as long as I'm around. Care about yourself or Just Care About N.

Become a Fan as I Become a Champ!

magglis
04-25-2012, 12:57 PM
IC as N: Do Ya Guys Hear Yourselves, I For One Do Not Respect Van and All His Accomplishments They Mean Nothing! Here... Neither Would I Like to Be His Ally.Do You Honestly Think He Would Put Anyone Before Him.No, He Won't and he Shouldn't..If you Think he would then go kill yourself because you won't survive here as long as I'm around. Care about yourself or Just Care About N.

Angelo:Its not of your business PUNK,no one asked your advise and no one wants to be your fan.They all want to be fans of the GREAT ANTONYO ANGELO

VanHooliganX
04-25-2012, 01:05 PM
Angelo:I like this guy Van you can be a really good ally,together we can bring prestige to ICW.I now that you work solo but together we can take down the ICW.So what are you saying my friend?

Van: Sure why not Angelo. Always decent to have talented allies. I'm going for the ICW Championship though and I will become champion.

As for Nuh. Lemme tell you something ya little punk. Can you even spell IQ? Doubtful considering you call yourself N cause you're to dumb to spell. Even before I had accomplishments I was able to pose a threat to everyone. Now that I have a bit more experience over the past 5 months I've already done so much and still destroying expectations. You. You're nothing. You're about as rememberable as dust. You step in the ring with me and you're going to be a reality check by The Vanity.

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 01:07 PM
Van: Sure why not Angelo. Always decent to have talented allies. I'm going for the ICW Championship though and I will become champion.

As for Nuh. Lemme tell you something ya little punk. Can you even spell IQ? Doubtful considering you call yourself N cause you're to dumb to spell. Even before I had accomplishments I was able to pose a threat to everyone. Now that I have a bit more experience over the past 5 months I've already done so much and still destroying expectations. You. You're nothing. You're about as rememberable as dust. You step in the ring with me and you're going to be a reality check by The Vanity.

Omega; Hey Van. What is this i hear about your soon going to be the champ? If i am not mistaken, you are going up against Artemis Eclipse. Now, I've faced that guy. We had the match of the night last week, and he got the better of me. Let me tell you this, if Eclipse brings his A game like he did against the Alpha, well, I think your predictions of being champ will be wrong.

VanHooliganX
04-25-2012, 01:10 PM
Omega; Hey Van. What is this i hear about your soon going to be the champ? If i am not mistaken, you are going up against Artemis Eclipse. Now, I've faced that guy. We had the match of the night last week, and he got the better of me. Let me tell you this, if Eclipse brings his A game like he did against the Alpha, well, I think your predictions of being champ will be wrong.

Van: Aye, I watched that match. Not taking anything away from Arty. But compared to me I know I can handle him. As for your prediction, have you ever considered that you might just suck? Cause if you can't take on the big boys now, what chance do you think you actually have boo-boo?

OOC: When's the next episode pal? :)

magglis
04-25-2012, 01:38 PM

Yes we can dominate the wrestling world now.No one will be able to stop as

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 01:41 PM
Van: I thank you for the respect and I'll just point out. I don't underestimate anyones abilities. But when you're this damn good. I can shadow most people put together in a matter of mere seconds. God damn I love me!

Steele: Van, it's hard to cast your shadow on the biggest tree in the yard...and that happens to be me son... I'm a 6'7", 310lb fighting machine. I don't take names, I just kick asses.

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 01:45 PM
Yes we can dominate the wrestling world now.No one will be able to stop as

Steele: Dominate the wrestling world? I don't think so son, not on my watch. You're better off having me as an Allie than that two bit punk Van. Van is too full of himself, I....well, I just take care of business and let my actions do the talking.

VanHooliganX
04-25-2012, 01:52 PM
Steele: Van, it's hard to cast your shadow on the biggest tree in the yard...and that happens to be me son... I'm a 6'7", 310lb fighting machine. I don't take names, I just kick asses.

Van: People say I have the ego the size of Russia. Also you don't take names? I thought your nickname was Gunner?

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 02:02 PM
Van: People say I have the ego the size of Russia. Also you don't take names? I thought your nickname was Gunner?

The show will go up within the next 6 hrs

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 02:06 PM

Steele: Van, you have got to be the stupidest person I have ever met... If there was a championship belt for "STUPIDITY", you would easily win that and never be dethroned.

VanHooliganX
04-25-2012, 02:19 PM
The show will go up within the next 6 hrs

Awesome :)

This pleases my penis.

Steele: Van, you have got to be the stupidest person I have ever met... If there was a championship belt for "STUPIDITY", you would easily win that and never be dethroned.

Van: Don't worry, I'll give you that title. Considering your current resume is zilch...nothing...jack shit. :)

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 02:24 PM

This pleases my penis.

Van: Don't worry, I'll give you that title. Considering your current resume is zilch...nothing...jack shit. :)

Steele: The only shit that smells around here is all the crap that comes out of your mouth Van... do us all a favor and just go away. Don't go away mad, just go away!!!!

chunkkynutzzz
04-25-2012, 03:15 PM
Steele: The only shit that smells around here is all the crap that comes out of your mouth Van... do us all a favor and just go away. Don't go away mad, just go away!!!!

IC as N: *laughing*

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 03:42 PM

This pleases my penis.

Dang..and Giddy told me it would make your anus pleased. haha jk bro.

But here is an update for everybody. I just got out of work off a 14 hr shift, but I am still going to get this show done tonight! It will be a fully written show, but I'm going to add some things, and I want you guys to tell me if you like or want me to scrap it. Right now I am going to eat, and shower and throw in a load of laundry, then get to work on the show. I'm guessing between 7 and 8 it will be up. Stay tuned for after the show is posted, as I will be making an announcement on here that I think people will find fun...I think lol.

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 03:46 PM

But here is an update for everybody. I just got out of work off a 14 hr shift, but I am still going to get this show done tonight! It will be a fully written show, but I'm going to add some things, and I want you guys to tell me if you like or want me to scrap it. Right now I am going to eat, and shower and throw in a load of laundry, then get to work on the show. I'm guessing between 7 and 8 it will be up. Stay tuned for after the show is posted, as I will be making an announcement on here that I think people will find fun...I think lol.

Won't be able to read it until tomorrow, but I can't wait.

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 03:51 PM
Won't be able to read it until tomorrow, but I can't wait.

Bummer, but I think you'll like it bro. Being tired isn't helping me, but fuck it haha. This will be fun to write

dbenavides777
04-25-2012, 03:54 PM
Bummer, but I think you'll like it bro. Being tired isn't helping me, but fuck it haha. This will be fun to write

That sounds like something Zach Galifianakis ​would say.... hahaha!

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 05:24 PM
Ok guys...going to start working on the show. be prepared for epicness!

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 05:25 PM
That sounds like something Zach Galifianakis ​would say.... hahaha!

Who knows...maybe I am him haha

VanHooliganX
04-25-2012, 05:36 PM

I say scrap the shower. ;D

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 06:32 PM
I say scrap the shower. ;D

Haha i work in a machine shop so I smell nasty afterwards. but I am in the process of working on the first match, and guess whose match that is!

magglis
04-25-2012, 07:14 PM
Steele: Dominate the wrestling world? I don't think so son, not on my watch. You're better off having me as an Allie than that two bit punk Van. Van is too full of himself, I....well, I just take care of business and let my actions do the talking.

Angelo:Hey guys we can all 3 together create our dominating stable and rule ICW

magglis
04-25-2012, 07:17 PM

Damn man you work too much

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 07:20 PM
Damn man you work too much

Haha that is nothing compared to a when they don't offer overtime. I get my 40 hrs in in under 48 hrs haha

magglis
04-25-2012, 07:34 PM
Haha that is nothing compared to a when they don't offer overtime. I get my 40 hrs in in under 48 hrs haha

Bro you need a new job,try in wwe creativity team you are a lot better than their current employees

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 07:40 PM
Bro you need a new job,try in wwe creativity team you are a lot better than their current employees

Haha thanks. Well, i have the current match I am working on, and then one more and I can post the show!

magglis
04-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Haha thanks. Well, i have the current match I am working on, and then one more and I can post the show!

Great i can't wait

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 08:40 PM
Ok guys...show is done and I am in the process of getting it up!

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 09:05 PM
Ok guys, show is up in its entirety. I am headed to bed as I have to be up in 5 1/2 hrs for work. Let me know what you all thinlk. I included the pics this week, and went with when i read your bios, the first wrestler that came to mind. if you don't like the idea of the pics, jusst tell me and I won't use em. Just reminds me of how the old school efeds used to do. Anyways, majority will rule with that one. Good night for now guys!

VanHooliganX
04-25-2012, 09:15 PM
OOOOOH SH-NAP!

Suddenly! DIVINE! lol

Good episode pal :)

I enjoyed it.

magglis
04-25-2012, 09:17 PM
OOOOOH SH-NAP!

Suddenly! DIVINE! lol

I enjoyed it.

Yeah awesome show,who is the guy who create divine?

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 09:32 PM
OOOOOH SH-NAP!

Suddenly! DIVINE! lol

I enjoyed it.

Thanks bro!

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 09:32 PM
Yeah awesome show,who is the guy who create divine?

That would be me Mag haha. Divine was the first character i ever created when i got in efedding

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 09:38 PM
Ok guys, so I said after the show I'd have some news, and it would might be something fun...so here it is. For each show, I am going to announce an IC poster of the week. Now, just because someone posts a BAJILLION IC posts a day doesn't mean they are going to get it. It is a combo. It is amount, quality, and direction. By direction I mean are you just posting random IC posts, or are your trying to create/direct a feud/storyline. The winner each week will get to post fillers for that weeks show. For those that don't know what fillers are, each page in a thread consists of ten posts. Once you hit ten, the 11th makes a new page. So to give you an example, this show I used 7 posts on the second page. That leaves 3 left until the next page. That means whoever is the first IC poster of the week, will get to use 3 posts as fillers. you can post whatever you want(as long as it doesn't go against board rules). You can use it to highlight a blog you did, a thread topic you created in another section, anything and everything! So...with that said...this weeks IC poster of the week is....DRUM ROLL PLEASE............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...............................chunkkynutzzz (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?5977-chunkkynutzzz) who rps as N!!!!! Congrats Chunks, you get to post 3 fillers this week. you have until I post the next show to do your three fillers, and if you haven't, I will use them :)

Also guys, keep an eye out for the next few days. I am going to edit my first post here with some new stuff you'll wanna check out.

Oh..and be sure to let me know what you think of the show!

bearkg88
04-25-2012, 09:41 PM
IC As Smokey: After this weeks revelations, I would like to announce a few matches for next week.

Van Hooligan X will be in action

Riley Omega and Clint Foster will team up to take on Ryan Wells and N. The loser will be eliminated from the chase for gold.

The main event will be Artemis Eclipse in a handicap match against Kryptonite and Dave Steele.

More matches may be announced before the night of the show.

magglis
04-25-2012, 09:43 PM
That would be me Mag haha. Divine was the first character i ever created when i got in efedding

Great character bro well done!!!

clrj3514
04-25-2012, 10:28 PM
Foster: Listen up Omega! Next week we're gonna be partners but that doesn't mean I like you. It also doesn't mean I trust you. If the Marines taught me it's to trust nobody. Everything goes in desert warfare my man. No I'm not delusional, I know this ain't Iraq but that mentality stays with me always. Try to screw me over & I will break you boy! So let's just coexist long enough to save both of our tails & that'll be it. Till I collapse, Semper Fi...

chunkkynutzzz
04-25-2012, 10:38 PM
Ok guys, so I said after the show I'd have some news, and it would might be something fun...so here it is. For each show, I am going to announce an IC poster of the week. Now, just because someone posts a BAJILLION IC posts a day doesn't mean they are going to get it. It is a combo. It is amount, quality, and direction. By direction I mean are you just posting random IC posts, or are your trying to create/direct a feud/storyline. The winner each week will get to post fillers for that weeks show. For those that don't know what fillers are, each page in a thread consists of ten posts. Once you hit ten, the 11th makes a new page. So to give you an example, this show I used 7 posts on the second page. That leaves 3 left until the next page. That means whoever is the first IC poster of the week, will get to use 3 posts as fillers. you can post whatever you want(as long as it doesn't go against board rules). You can use it to highlight a blog you did, a thread topic you created in another section, anything and everything! So...with that said...this weeks IC poster of the week is....DRUM ROLL PLEASE............................................ .................................................. .................................................. ...............................chunkkynutzzz (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/member.php?5977-chunkkynutzzz) who rps as N!!!!! Congrats Chunks, you get to post 3 fillers this week. you have until I post the next show to do your three fillers, and if you haven't, I will use them :)

Also guys, keep an eye out for the next few days. I am going to edit my first post here with some new stuff you'll wanna check out.

Ohh Shiet!! Thanks and Thank You to All Who Gave me the Congrats! ...Ima post the most vulgar things that I possibly Can!...Thanks Again !!

clrj3514
04-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Oh yea forgot to add, awesome show! Very creative! And congrats chunky!

Kryptonite
04-26-2012, 10:20 AM
That goddamn Darkness, ruined my chance.. I will get you back Darkness, i will..

dbenavides777
04-26-2012, 11:08 AM

I loved the show... my wrestler wasn't too happy though, but don't count that SOB out, hahaha! This is fun man, can't wait till the next one.

dbenavides777
04-26-2012, 11:08 AM
Ohh Shiet!! Thanks and Thank You to All Who Gave me the Congrats! ...Ima post the most vulgar things that I possibly Can!...Thanks Again !!

Hey, congratulations bud. Well deserved.

dbenavides777
04-26-2012, 11:12 AM
IC as Steele: I was was ripped off at Karnage, Artemis, you got lucky punk. Next time, lady luck won't help you out. One mistake that anyone can do here at the ICW is count The Gunner out of what rightfully belongs to me, my championship. This isn't the last time you will hear from me. I will rise from the ashes and kick ass. Smokey, I believe Van has 3 more matches, I'd better damn be one of those opponents if not, considered WAR declared against the ICW!!!! Semper Fi!

AirBourne
04-26-2012, 04:51 PM
Wells: The better team won. Omega will go far, but I will go farther. I will win the X-Treme Championship, there is no doubt about that!

Darkness: Kryptonite...you saw what I did to that nobody...wait until I get my hands on you...

magglis
04-26-2012, 06:34 PM

You deserved it man,excellent posts

Kryptonite
04-26-2012, 11:51 PM
Wells: The better team won. Omega will go far, but I will go farther. I will win the X-Treme Championship, there is no doubt about that!

Darkness: Kryptonite...you saw what I did to that nobody...wait until I get my hands on you...
Kryptonite: You fucking psycho, i will put thunder on your ass, than hit your skull so hard that your brains fall out.

bearkg88
04-27-2012, 12:27 AM
Omega: first off Wells, thank you for working well with me so we could both advance, secondly, seems like your luck is about to run out. See, I may think clint foster is a hardened ass but from what I've seen in the ring, he can get it done. So, next week you and n are the ones in trouble of being eliminated

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-27-2012, 12:48 AM
Artemis Eclipse comes strolling into the backstage area with a Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee. Looks around at the wrestlers present and laughs. He goes to say something and stops. He goes to speak again.

"You're all pathetic. This much you know. I have something to tell you all so please listen carefully... I hate you."

He looks at them all and walks into his dressing room and slams the door.

bearkg88
04-27-2012, 01:04 AM
Artemis Eclipse comes strolling into the backstage area with a Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee. Looks around at the wrestlers present and laughs. He goes to say something and stops. He goes to speak again.

"You're all pathetic. This much you know. I have something to tell you all so please listen carefully... I hate you."

He looks at them all and walks into his dressing room and slams the door.
Omega: You know arty you can eun your mouth all you want, but once you win the ICW championship i will be coming for you and round 2 will end differently the next time around.

Rated_R(ob)KO
04-27-2012, 01:14 AM
Omega: You know arty you can eun your mouth all you want, but once you win the ICW championship i will be coming for you and round 2 will end differently the next time around.

Artemis opens his door up.

Artemis Eclipse: Are you stupid? I had my door shut. Look, the only reason I even heard what you said was because SOMEONE in here has an awesome security system in their room. Certainly its not you.

Now look Omega, you were good in the ring. You're just not as good as me. You never will be, hows about that one? Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go and take my ice bath. Helps soothe the savage beast. Now excuse me while I take my leave.

He slams the door behind him and locks it.

bearkg88
04-27-2012, 02:11 AM
Omega pulls out his phone to text Artemis.

Omega: Arty you have an ego problem. If you win that championship it won't do anything to help you be more humble.maybe I should take you down a notch or two.I'll be the humbling stick that bashes you to reality and shows you that you were lucky

dbenavides777
04-27-2012, 09:45 AM
Artemis opens his door up.

Artemis Eclipse: Are you stupid? I had my door shut. Look, the only reason I even heard what you said was because SOMEONE in here has an awesome security system in their room. Certainly its not you.

Now look Omega, you were good in the ring. You're just not as good as me. You never will be, hows about that one? Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go and take my ice bath. Helps soothe the savage beast. Now excuse me while I take my leave.

He slams the door behind him and locks it.

Steele: Artemis... don't think this is the last you will see of me, Dave Steele. I am coming for that title with a vengeance and if you happen to be in my way, consider yourself terminated because I will decimate you off the face of this earth. I have no fear you ass clown and I will let my actions do the talking. You got lucky one, but it won't happen again. I will Devil Dog Bust your ass and pin you for the 1 - 2- 3!!! Oorah!

magglis
04-27-2012, 05:43 PM
Angelo:So Steele and Van i am still waiting for an answer do you want to all join our forces and rule the wrestling world of ICW

chunkkynutzzz
04-27-2012, 09:08 PM
IC as N: Angela,Angela..Yo ANGELA!...Stop it!
*pats him on his back*
...its Okay, Its Understandable...Yoouu, need helpHere,Its alright..I Can Help Train YouFor a Bit,Slap You Around..Help You with Gaining Toughness and Get that N-Type Courage..its OK.

magglis
04-27-2012, 10:42 PM
*pats him on his back*
...its Okay, Its Understandable...Yoouu, need helpHere,Its alright..I Can Help Train YouFor a Bit,Slap You Around..Help You with Gaining Toughness and Get that N-Type Courage..its OK.

Angelo:Shut up,how dare you you pathetic garbage.Don't you ever talk to me again,don't you ever touch me again*shoving N's hand back* don't you ever say anything for me again,you have just made a powerful enemy.If you want me in the ring you will have me.Antonyo Angelo guarantees a victory against you.What i say i do and what i want i get.And "nnnnnn" your worst nightmare is gonna become reality*evil laugh*

magglis
04-27-2012, 10:44 PM
*pats him on his back*

Btw that was hilarious:D

chunkkynutzzz
04-27-2012, 11:48 PM
Btw that was hilarious:D lol I just try to be N-tertaining :) u juz gave me an idea!

Angelo:Shut up,how dare you you pathetic garbage.Don't you ever talk to me again,don't you ever touch me again*shoving N's hand back* don't you ever say anything for me again,you have just made a powerful enemy.If you want me in the ring you will have me.Antonyo Angelo guarantees a victory against you.What i say i do and what i want i get.And "nnnnnn" your worst nightmare is gonna become reality*evil laugh*

IC as N: Good Luck With Being My NightMare, I Live The Night LiFe..Your Better off Being my DayMare ..Yet Again I Will Be too Busy Having My Mind on My Money And My Money in My Account!..All This Happens While your still Evil Laughing.

magglis
04-28-2012, 12:07 AM
lol I just try to be N-tertaining :) u juz gave me an idea!

IC as N: Good Luck With Being My NightMare, I Live The Night LiFe..Your Better off Being my DayMare ..Yet Again I Will Be too Busy Having My Mind on My Money And My Money in My Account!..All This Happens While your still Evil Laughing.

Angelo:You will never have the money that Antonyo have.You don't deserve to have any money you don't even deserve to be a wrestler and you certainly don't deserve to have been born.*Angelo turning his back and walking away*

bearkg88
04-28-2012, 09:46 AM
lol I just try to be N-tertaining :) u juz gave me an idea!

Omega: That is right N, keep yourself occupied with the new guy. After myself or Clint eliminates you this coming week from the chase for gold, you and him can go play, because we all know you don't deserve to be in the same ring as myself. I will be your end N, and because of you, I will be one step closer to the beginning of my reign as X-Treme Champion.

bearkg88
04-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Ok guys, I am sending out promo assignments right now. I need them back NO later than Tuesday night, as I am going to get the show done a day early on Wed, as Thursday night I am taking my girl to see a movie she wants to see, and then the midnight showing of The Avengers. So, everyone, make sure to get me your promos asap!!! :)

Also, check out the very first page of ICW. I updated the current roster, added alignments, added the weekly show, as well as the championship spot, and the monthly PPV spot, so you can see the name of future PPVs. I hope everyone is having a good week. i'm headed out to go grocery shopping after sending you all your stuff and probably won't be in till tomorrow

bearkg88
04-28-2012, 11:29 AM
Ok guys, promo assignments have been sent out to everybody, as everyone has an assignment this week.

Also, let me know what you guys thought of the whole picture use in the last show. Did you like it and want to see it in the next one, or would you rather they not be used?

magglis
04-28-2012, 12:24 PM
Ok guys, promo assignments have been sent out to everybody, as everyone has an assignment this week.

Also, let me know what you guys thought of the whole picture use in the last show. Did you like it and want to see it in the next one, or would you rather they not be used?

The show is great keep it going

bearkg88
04-28-2012, 12:27 PM
Kudos to magglis for getting his promo in first, and another kudos for it being a good promo considering it is the first one he is done.

magglis
04-28-2012, 12:30 PM
Kudos to magglis for getting his promo in first, and another kudos for it being a good promo considering it is the first one he is done.

Thanks bro....now the American people can kill me

chunkkynutzzz
04-28-2012, 01:39 PM
*prepares to go after magglis for being first*...lol ..ima have mines in later ,I'm at work wit da boss being a bitch today..

Also .Use a pic for me if u don't mind, if u want for da next show..I didn't have last show

magglis
04-28-2012, 01:45 PM
*prepares to go after magglis for being first*...lol ..ima have mines in later ,I'm at work wit da boss being a bitch today..

Also .Use a pic for me if u don't mind, if u want for da next show..I didn't have last show
Thanks chunky for mentioning this,if you don't mind you can use Antonio Cesaro,for me, he is Angelo's inspiration....ha ha

chunkkynutzzz
04-28-2012, 07:49 PM
IC as N: **At a ICW photoshoot**

bearkg88
04-29-2012, 02:19 PM
IC as N: **At a ICW photoshoot**

Word broseph. Who would you want me to use? I was thinking of Kendrick, but there are really no good pics of him. Who would you recommend broseph?

chunkkynutzzz
04-29-2012, 02:23 PM
Word broseph. Who would you want me to use? I was thinking of Kendrick, but there are really no good pics of him. Who would you recommend broseph?

Shawn Micheals all the way, Hbk from like 90s..95,96,97-and up years would be good..hbk from the 90s basically just no mullet please lol

chunkkynutzzz
04-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Also beark later I got pieces I want to send you..wen I get out of work ..its for the promo segment..so whenever you get wells part you can piece it