PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

magglis
06-15-2012, 08:30 PM
Omega: Satisfy nothing...that's what is going to happen for you. Then again..your life has been filled with loserdom...hasn't it? I mean, you lost to me on a few karnages back, you lost at Blackout...and you are going to lose at the next Karnage.
Angelo: These losses were a conspiracy against me but all this will end soon.I will take what i want and no one will be able to stop me!Not even Smokey!

magglis
06-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Oh come on the 2000 post was mine,i was going to post a pic with fireworks and shit

magglis
06-15-2012, 08:32 PM
2000 post here
I mean just that^^^^^

bearkg88
06-15-2012, 08:44 PM
Mayhem: Soon the tag titles will belong Omega Mayhem and we will show everyone what a real team can do.

OOC: Testing out names

Woo hoo 2,000 posts! I was thinking since Omega has been using the Originator of Insane, the tag name could be Originators of Mayhem or something. What do you think?

bearkg88
06-15-2012, 08:45 PM
Oh come on the 2000 post was mine,i was going to post a pic with fireworks and shit

You can try and get the 3,000 post...but it'll be mine :D

magglis
06-15-2012, 08:50 PM
You can try and get the 3,000 post...but it'll be mine :D
You people took everything:(

*Takes the gun,shoots himself*

wrestlingfan66513
06-15-2012, 09:01 PM
Woo hoo 2,000 posts! I was thinking since Omega has been using the Originator of Insane, the tag name could be Originators of Mayhem or something. What do you think?

Another great tag name lol. Why is it that the best the WWE could come up with was Air Boom and we had two awesome names. That's a great name lol... now we just need a theme song.... what do you think of Perfect Insanity by Disturbed

bearkg88
06-15-2012, 09:13 PM
I need the following from the following people.

Vote of Confidence for Smokey:
Clint Foster
N
Vulgar
Alex Kidd
Shaz

Promos by Sunday
Van Hooligan X/Artemis
Alex Kidd
Vulgar
Slick Nelson

VanHooliganX
06-16-2012, 03:50 AM
I need the following from the following people.

Vote of Confidence for Smokey:
Clint Foster
N
Vulgar
Alex Kidd
Shaz

Promos by Sunday
Van Hooligan X/Artemis
Alex Kidd
Vulgar
Slick Nelson

Done and done! :D

Gotta say, really proud with mine and R(ob)s was very beastly as well!

Hopefully you dig both Bear but I think they're pretty good.

Shaz11
06-16-2012, 05:21 AM
*Darius sneaks up behind Shaz with a baseball bat, and then cracks him over the head with it, knocking Shaz down to the floor unconscious. Omega turns around to see what happened and then Darius slams the bat against his forehead, dropping him as well*

Darius: I'm back, bitches. Let it be known.

OOC: Sorry guys, I've been with the girlfriend all day ... and you know how they can be :P

*Shaz gets back up.*

Shaz: Was that it Darius?

*Shaz hits a backstabber from behind, and hits Darius with his own baseball bat*

Shaz: Well, I'm off. Ryan Wells needs ass kicking!

VanHooliganX
06-16-2012, 05:26 AM
*Shaz gets back up.*

Shaz: Was that it Darius?

*Shaz hits a backstabber from behind, and hits Darius with his own baseball bat*

Shaz: Well, I'm off. Ryan Wells needs ass kicking!

Van: Trying to take his #1 contender championship?

Shaz11
06-16-2012, 05:30 AM
Van: Trying to take his #1 contender championship?

Shaz: No. To get started on my frickin revenge!

chunkkynutzzz
06-16-2012, 11:23 AM
IC as N: Whoa, whoa, whooaaa..Just whoa ,wait and stop it. Now , N is Here and its Time for the foulmouths to quit there Crap and get with the program.

N is Superior. Vulgar is The Loser of Losers . And Alex Kidd is Mexican, ..I've said enough.

Why Are they my competition, not even they knoww. Its ok tho. Quick Win for me*shrugs shoulder* yup.

Vandarius
06-16-2012, 11:31 AM
I hate work it drains me so much :P

No_1eddiefan
06-16-2012, 11:45 AM
Sorry for the lack of ICing guys! I'm home for the weekend so I've barely been online!

Shaz11
06-16-2012, 01:35 PM
OOC: What's happened?! Is everyone dead or something? Lol.

Shaz: This place is dead. I think everyone has realized that Shaz is the only talented in wrestler in the ICW!

Vandarius
06-16-2012, 01:39 PM

Shaz: This place is dead. I think everyone has realized that Shaz is the only talented in wrestler in the ICW!

OOC: I don't know about anyone else but I'm exhausted to all hell

CM Rock-Austin
06-16-2012, 02:12 PM
I'm tired too, went to bed at 3 in the morning. That party I went to was shitty lol.

Shaz11
06-16-2012, 02:16 PM
OOC: I don't know about anyone else but I'm exhausted to all hell

OOC: It's really weird, lol. Everyone does their I'Cing when I'm offline, but when I'm on, the place is dead! Lol.

bearkg88
06-16-2012, 04:30 PM
Im only waiting on 1 more promo but if I don't have it by Monday, ill either write it or work around it. Karnage shld go up Monday though

Shaz11
06-16-2012, 07:13 PM
Shaz: Smokey! I think everyone has realized that they're not on my level yet! They know that I'm the greatest!

Shaz11
06-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Shaz: Shame on all these so called 'wrestlers'. They're just too scared to face me!

bearkg88
06-16-2012, 07:18 PM
Shaz: Smokey! I think everyone has realized that they're not on my level yet! They know that I'm the greatest!

Omega: No offense Shaz, but the reason no one is on your level, is because we are all way up hear...*points up high*, and you are all the way down here..*points down low*

Shaz11
06-16-2012, 07:20 PM
Omega: No offense Shaz, but the reason no one is on your level, is because we are all way up hear...*points up high*, and you are all the way down here..*points down low*

Shaz: No Omega. I'm higher than the bright blue skies. I am better than all of you. You all need to understand that.

bearkg88
06-16-2012, 10:01 PM
So to give everyone an update. I am at work for another 18 hrs. Each time i get a break, I'm hopping on my laptop to work on the show. The gf works 6 hrs Mon, and Ill be at her house while she is working using her DSL. Hopefully I can finish the show then, otherwise it'll be posted first thing Tuesday morning! Keep in mind to keep up with your IC posting, as it will determine your spot for the Road to Glory standings!

Vandarius
06-16-2012, 10:15 PM
Darius: These fools don't dare go against me Smokey, just give me the title match for Road to Glory!

bearkg88
06-16-2012, 10:24 PM
Darius: These fools don't dare go against me Smokey, just give me the title match for Road to Glory!

Smokey: Or...you know...you could earn that title shot by winning the road to glory match at No Remorse...

Vandarius
06-16-2012, 10:27 PM
Smokey: Or...you know...you could earn that title shot by winning the road to glory match at No Remorse...

Darius: If they even show up, Smokey. They're all hiding from me because they know I'm going to bust their skulls in

VanHooliganX
06-16-2012, 10:28 PM

GKM: Best crack on with this then!

Van: I won't need it so I'll be fine.

bearkg88
06-16-2012, 10:28 PM
Darius: If they even show up, Smokey. They're all hiding from me because they know I'm going to bust their skulls in

Smokey: Or...you know...it could be that today and tomorrow are the only days off I give you all, and the other 5 your on the road for Karnage and house shows....hmm...or maybe your right Darius...maybe you are such a bad ass people are afraid of you.....AH HAHAHAHAHAHA!

magglis
06-16-2012, 10:32 PM
Angelo: Smokey won't give anything Darius!
But we will get what we want.One way or another,right?

wrestlingfan66513
06-16-2012, 10:33 PM

Mayhem: You the best? Very funny but if anyone around here wants to call themselves the best then they will have to go a round with me first. Darius, you time is coming soon and I will have payback soon enough.

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 12:11 AM
Mayhem: You the best? Very funny but if anyone around here wants to call themselves the best then they will have to go a round with me first. Darius, you time is coming soon and I will have payback soon enough.

Omega: His time is coming at this Karnage. He and Antonyo have no clue what is in store for them

CM Rock-Austin
06-17-2012, 12:53 AM
Jackson: I see people are calling themselves the best wrestler now, haha I guess I didn't get that memo.

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 02:13 AM
Riggs: I'm looking forward to my very first Karnage!

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 02:20 AM
Riggs: I'm looking forward to my very first Karnage!

Omega: congrats on that...just make sure to stay out of mine and hawks way.

Ooc: where u from kryptonite? And have u heard from super dave at all? He has gone mia

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 02:21 AM
JJ: Let me be clear, no one is the best around here except VHX. He is the world champion and that says a lot! So shut the fuck up about who is the best because you know damn well that you aren't

VanHooliganX
06-17-2012, 02:22 AM

Ooc: where u from kryptonite? And have u heard from super dave at all? He has gone mia

Van: Ignore him, he's achieved nothing. Avoid the bigger guns of this place and you'll be fine.

OOC: He's missing from WWE and EWA too I think so it's not just here.

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 02:22 AM

Steele is gone i think, haven't heard from this guy since BlackOut!

VanHooliganX
06-17-2012, 02:23 AM
JJ: Let me be clear, no one is the best around here except VHX. He is the world champion and that says a lot! So shut the fuck up about who is the best because you know damn well that you aren't

Van: Listen to the wise man people! About time someone other then Clique members and Smokey didn't show retardation around here.

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 02:24 AM
Van: Ignore him, he's achieved nothing. Avoid the bigger guns of this place and you'll be fine.

OOC: He's missing from WWE and EWA too I think so it's not just here.
Riggs: Sounds like a challenge to me!

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 02:25 AM
Van: Listen to the wise man people! About time someone other then Clique members and Smokey didn't show retardation around here.
OOC: I'm in the Clique bro, or did you guys kick me out

VanHooliganX
06-17-2012, 02:28 AM
Riggs: Sounds like a challenge to me!

Van: Get in the back of the line. Okay, second last when Artemis goes to the back.

OOC: I'm in the Clique bro, or did you guys kick me out

Nah you're still a Clique member. I mean HWA Clique members. We're a faction :)

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 02:30 AM
Van: Get in the back of the line. Okay, second last when Artemis goes to the back.

Nah you're still a Clique member. I mean HWA Clique members. We're a faction :)
Riggs: For god sake, whoever is on your list no one is a bigger challenge than me. Those people are weak, they are nothing.
OOC: That sounds bad-ass

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 02:33 AM

Omega: you know that expression where there is smoke there is fire...well in this case where there is smoke..we know someone is there blowing it up your ass van

VanHooliganX
06-17-2012, 02:36 AM
Riggs: For god sake, whoever is on your list no one is a bigger challenge than me. Those people are weak, they are nothing.
OOC: That sounds bad-ass

Van: True, but I'll have to see what you're like in the ring before I can either laugh at your stupidity or call you decent.

OOC: Aye, Shin, THBK, me, Pau, Gid and B-Mac with our main peeps make it. Very strong faction ;D

VanHooliganX
06-17-2012, 02:37 AM
Omega: you know that expression where there is smoke there is fire...well in this case where there is smoke..we know someone is there blowing it up your ass van

Van: *not listening and is cleaning making his world championship title shiny* Hmm...You say something?

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 02:38 AM
Van: True, but I'll have to see what you're like in the ring before I can either laugh at your stupidity or call you decent.

OOC: Aye, Shin, THBK, me, Pau, Gid and B-Mac with our main peeps make it. Very strong faction ;D
Riggs: The same for me to you Van!

OOC: And.. What is the fun about beating people up without doing shit and let other people do it? Oh wait i just said it!

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 02:39 AM
Van: *not listening and is cleaning making his world championship title shiny* Hmm...You say something?

Omega: I may not like Eclipse...but I do know one thing. He is the next ICW champion

VanHooliganX
06-17-2012, 02:50 AM
Omega: I may not like Eclipse...but I do know one thing. He is the next ICW champion

Van:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 05:09 AM
Van:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FopyRHHlt3M

Omega: Very funny....

OOC: Gah! 6 more hrs at wrk! Dragging on!

VanHooliganX
06-17-2012, 05:14 AM
Omega: Very funny....

OOC: Gah! 6 more hrs at wrk! Dragging on!

Van: Nah man. You're very funny.

Fight the power bud! lol

Asherdelampyr
06-17-2012, 05:22 AM
Mr. Blood: I don't know about the best singles competitor, but without a doubt, we are the best fucking team in ICW or anywhere else. We are proving it already, undefeated in two, count em, two different promotions at the same damn time.

Mr. Black: We are unbeatable

Mr. Blood: We are, without a doubt the best team here, and each step towards the tag team titles goes to prove that. There is nobody here able to match us in the ring. There is nobody here that can even make us work for a win, much less actually manage to beat us. We have come to ICW to show all of you penniless fucking dirtbags what a real tag team looks like, and we will not rest until we have captured every single tag championship worth getting in this sorry god-forsaken world, and there isn't a damn thing anyone can possibly hope to do about it. Watch closely, Black Blooded is going to remind the world just what tag team wrestling is all about.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 05:42 AM

Shaz: Yes I am the best! Isn't that what I just said earlier?!

Shaz: Darius, I think you'll find that you're the only fool around here! I don't want this all given to me! I'm gonna earn this shit! I'll get 1st place! Without anyone, especially those stupid fans helps!

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 06:28 AM
Shaz: Yes I am the best! Isn't that what I just said earlier?!

Shaz: Darius, I think you'll find that you're the only fool around here! I don't want this all given to me! I'm gonna earn this shit! I'll get 1st place! Without anyone, especially those stupid fans helps!
Riggs: Dude you sound so cool, can i join your wannabe club?

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 06:36 AM
Riggs: Dude you sound so cool, can i join your wannabe club?

Shaz: No you can't. Cause the so called 'wannabe club' doesn't even exist. Oh and may I ask. Who are you?

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 06:41 AM
Shaz: No you can't. Cause the so called 'wannabe club' doesn't even exist. Oh and may I ask. Who are you?
Riggs: Who i am? I am someone that is better than you.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 06:43 AM
Riggs: Who i am? I am someone that is better than you.

Shaz: You better than me? You must be dreaming!

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 06:44 AM
Shaz: You better than me? You must be dreaming!
Riggs: Maybe i am, maybe i am not.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 06:45 AM
Riggs: Maybe i am, maybe i am not.

Shaz: Well you must be. Cause everyone knows that I am better than you!

AirBourne
06-17-2012, 07:10 AM

Wells: Oh Shaz, see, that's where you're wrong, you're not better then much, if any other guys around here, except for the one guy you made tap, who sucks worse then a jobber does. Don't get ahead of yourself there big boy.

OOC: Hello there everyone! I had to take another day off, it's what happens when your girlfriend goes apartment shopping. Lol

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 07:53 AM
Wells: Oh Shaz, see, that's where you're wrong, you're not better then much, if any other guys around here, except for the one guy you made tap, who sucks worse then a jobber does. Don't get ahead of yourself there big boy.

OOC: Hello there everyone! I had to take another day off, it's what happens when your girlfriend goes apartment shopping. Lol
Riggs: Tell him Wells, that guy isn't even better than that guy named N? What is up about him, were his parents to poor to pay him a full name?
OOC: I hope you had fun with her!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 08:15 AM
Riggs: Tell him Wells, that guy isn't even better than that guy named N? What is up about him, were his parents to poor to pay him a full name?
OOC: I hope you had fun with her!

Shaz: Riggs, shut your mouth. You'll never be better than me!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 08:24 AM

Shaz: There you are Wells! You finally here! Well deep down inside you know that I'm better than you. I'm warning you, why? Cause I'll do what I did to Darius, I beat the prick up so bad! Well Wells, you know what?!...

*Shaz quickly hits an Enzuigiri on Wells*

Shaz: You like that? Remember Wells, you sent me to the ambulance! So I'll do the same!

*Shaz grabs a Baseball bat and hits Wells on the gut. He picks him up and lays him out with the Best in the World*

Shaz: I hope you enjoyed that! Cause I certainly am!

*As Wells winces in pain, Shaz grabs 3 tables and stacks them on top of each other*

Shaz: That's a bit high don't you think Wells?

*Shaz quickly grabs a ladder and he hits Wells with it*

Shaz: You like that?

*Shaz puts down the ladder, and he grabs a rope. He wraps it around Wells neck*

Shaz: I hope it hurts mate!

*Shaz climbs up the ladder and pulls Wells on the other side of the ladder*

Shaz: Hmm, what should we do now? I don't know to be honest!...Oh yes! I remember!

*Shaz hits a Brainbuster on Wells on to the 3 tables*

Shaz: Well, I got my revenge. Again! This is why nobody should mess with me!

*Shaz spits on Wells, and leaves*

No_1eddiefan
06-17-2012, 08:38 AM
Shaz: There you are Wells! You finally here! Well deep down inside you know that I'm better than you. I'm warning you, why? Cause I'll do what I did to Darius, I beat the prick up so bad! Well Wells, you know what?!...

Shaz: You like that? Remember Wells, you sent me to the ambulance! So I'll do the same!

*Shaz grabs a Baseball bat and hits Wells on the gut. He picks him up and lays him out with the Best in the World*

*As Wells winces in pain, Shaz grabs 3 tables and stacks them on top of each other*

Shaz: Hmm, what should we do now? I don't know to be honest!...Oh yes! I remember!

Kyojin: Shaz, you keep on running your mouth, but I am damn sick of it. I beat you last week, and I will beat you again and again and again and again until you realise you're not as good as you think you are. Don't attack me like a coward, face me like a man. In that ring. Whenever you want to go Shaz, just let me know, I'll be waiting to kick your ass again.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 08:50 AM
Kyojin: Shaz, you keep on running your mouth, but I am damn sick of it. I beat you last week, and I will beat you again and again and again and again until you realise you're not as good as you think you are. Don't attack me like a coward, face me like a man. In that ring. Whenever you want to go Shaz, just let me know, I'll be waiting to kick your ass again.

Shaz: No Kyojin. You won't beat me again and again and again and again! You think you're all that don't you. You think you're the full package! Well let me tell you something! You're not! I'm not gonna attack you Kyojin! Cause I have no reason to! I attacked Darius give he was giving me his bullshit talk! He was dissing me! I attacked Wells! Cause he attacked me! Revenge is a dish served cold! I'd love to face you again Kyojin! I'll prove to you and all these other fools that you are NOT the "Master of True Wrestling"! I'll fight you like a man! But you'll have to wait! Because I wanna win the X-Treme Title first! And that's when it all begins Kyojin. But let me promise you one thing Kyojin! I will pin you. No wait, I'll make you tap out!

AirBourne
06-17-2012, 08:55 AM

Wells: *Wakes up hours later, bleeding, disoriented, but full of rage*

Well, I guess he took that bad, looks like he has a grudge. But when we meet, I'll make sure he is the who doesn't leave the hospital walking.

No_1eddiefan
06-17-2012, 08:56 AM
Shaz: No Kyojin. You won't beat me again and again and again and again! You think you're all that don't you. You think you're the full package! Well let me tell you something! You're not! I'm not gonna attack you Kyojin! Cause I have no reason to! I attacked Darius give he was giving me his bullshit talk! He was dissing me! I attacked Wells! Cause he attacked me! Revenge is a dish served cold! I'd love to face you again Kyojin! I'll prove to you and all these other fools that you are NOT the "Master of True Wrestling"! I'll fight you like a man! But you'll have to wait! Because I wanna win the X-Treme Title first! And that's when it all begins Kyojin. But let me promise you one thing Kyojin! I will pin you. No wait, I'll make you tap out!

Kyojin: I agreed with the beatdown of Darius, that was quite fun. Wells, I understand the revenge, but he's gonna kick your ass when he gets back. As for me thinking I'm the full package, I can't deny that I do think a hell of a lot about myself, but it's not cockiness if you back it up, which I do each and every single week. At No Remorse, I'm going to win both the X-Treme Championship and the chance to face Artemis Eclipse in the main event of Glory Days for the ICW Championship. I'm going to be the X-Treme Champion, I'm going to be the ICW Champion. I beat you last week Shaz, and I'll beat you again. I! Dare! You! To! Make! Me! Tap! Out! Damn, talking like you is fun.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Kyojin: I agreed with the beatdown of Darius, that was quite fun. Wells, I understand the revenge, but he's gonna kick your ass when he gets back. As for me thinking I'm the full package, I can't deny that I do think a hell of a lot about myself, but it's not cockiness if you back it up, which I do each and every single week. At No Remorse, I'm going to win both the X-Treme Championship and the chance to face Artemis Eclipse in the main event of Glory Days for the ICW Championship. I'm going to be the X-Treme Champion, I'm going to be the ICW Champion. I beat you last week Shaz, and I'll beat you again. I! Dare! You! To! Make! Me! Tap! Out! Damn, talking like you is fun.

Shaz: Yeah Kyojin. You agree with the Darius attack cause you hate him. You don't agree with the Wells attack cause you like playing on his johnny! But that ain't the thing! Trust me Kyojin, I will beat you. No wait...I'll destroy you. My cockiness is what boosts my confidence. And when people diss me, that just adds fuel to my engine. And I go! You say you're gonna be ICW Champion AND X-Treme Champion? Oh give me strength! You ain't even worthy enough of beating a fly Kyojin, let alone win a World Champion! If anyone wins those two belts, its me! You may have beat me last week Kyojin. But don't get too confident! Next time we face, which I hope is soon. I'll make you regret playing with the my fire! Talking like me is fun? Wow Kyojin. You don't talk like us niggas! You don't talk like us hood boys! I don't see why you're trying to mock us! You don't need to dare me to make you tap out. I'll do it without a dare. If I do make you tap out, I'll still lock you in the Shaz-Mission! I won't let go! Cause that's how I do my shit! I don't play soft! I wrestle, knowing that the opponent is tough! And every strength you have! I'll make it weak!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 09:07 AM
*Darius is shown backstage, leaning against the wall with a microphone in hand, a hood covering his face*

Darius: And again, Shaz uses the same tatics to attempt to take another person out. He is really getting on my nerves right now. But that does that matter, my number one priority is winning the X-treme Championship and the ICW Tag team championships! It does not matter who I have to face for the title, it could be ...

*Darius holds the microphone to his face and takes himself from the wall, standing in the middle of the hallway*

Ryan "The Freak" Wells!!

*The crowd pops at Well's name*

Or it could be Kyojin!

*The crowd gives a mixed reaction of boos and cheers*

But right now, Foster has the title that belongs to me, and I can guarantee you that the title will come home to its rightful owner soon enough. I am the champion that this company is looking for! I will give guys like Wells and Kyojin some credit, they do put up one hell of a fight unlike some others in this company, and there is a batch of new faces coming in that could be the next ICW Champion, or the next Shaz, we won't know til it happens. Hell, someone may even be better than me ..

*Darius laughs and the crowd pops a bit*

Lets cut to the chase, shall we? I am the next ... X-Treme Champion. I am the next ICW Tag Team Champion.

*Darius looks down to the floor*

I ... am the ... Greatest thing ... this company has ever seen, and I will be here ... for a very .... veeeeeerrrrrry ... long time.

*Darius starts laughing as he drops the microphone, and then takes the hood into his hands and throws it from his face. He looks up, revealing a new scar that he has running from the upper left corner of his eye, down to the bottom right corner of his lip. Darius grins as the promo fades to black*

AirBourne
06-17-2012, 09:16 AM
*Darius is shown backstage, leaning against the wall with a microphone in hand, a hood covering his face*

Darius: And again, Shaz uses the same tatics to attempt to take another person out. He is really getting on my nerves right now. But that does that matter, my number one priority is winning the X-treme Championship and the ICW Tag team championships! It does not matter who I have to face for the title, it could be ...

*Darius holds the microphone to his face and takes himself from the wall, standing in the middle of the hallway*

Ryan "The Freak" Wells!!

Or it could be Kyojin!

But right now, Foster has the title that belongs to me, and I can guarantee you that the title will come home to its rightful owner soon enough. I am the champion that this company is looking for! I will give guys like Wells and Kyojin some credit, they do put up one hell of a fight unlike some others in this company, and there is a batch of new faces coming in that could be the next ICW Champion, or the next Shaz, we won't know til it happens. Hell, someone may even be better than me ..

Lets cut to the chase, shall we? I am the next ... X-Treme Champion. I am the next ICW Tag Team Champion.

I ... am the ... Greatest thing ... this company has ever seen, and I will be here ... for a very .... veeeeeerrrrrry ... long time.

*Darius starts laughing as he drops the microphone, and then takes the hood into his hands and throws it from his face. He looks up, revealing a new scar that he has running from the upper left corner of his eye, down to the bottom right corner of his lip. Darius grins as the promo fades to black*

OOC: Great promo dude!

Wells: *Still in visible pain and has no shortage of cuts of bruises around his body*
I'll give you credit, your cocky. But, no, before you even get a shot at the X-Treme Championship, I will have already won it. You have ways to go. I should've been the first X-Treme Champion, and I was supposed to have won it, but unfortunately, Kyojin interfered, but since then, we have worked out our differences and are both now superstars in the X-Treme Division. So while you have talent, and confidence, it'll be a while before you get to the level we are at Darius.

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 09:18 AM

Ryan "The Freak" Wells!!

Or it could be Kyojin!

Riggs: Are you a friend of Shaz, because you act like him to!

No_1eddiefan
06-17-2012, 09:18 AM

Wells: *Still in visible pain and has no shortage of cuts of bruises around his body*
I'll give you credit, your cocky. But, no, before you even get a shot at the X-Treme Championship, I will have already won it. You have ways to go. I should've been the first X-Treme Champion, and I was supposed to have won it, but unfortunately, Kyojin interfered, but since then, we have worked out our differences and are both now superstars in the X-Treme Division. So while you have talent, and confidence, it'll be a while before you get to the level we are at Darius.

Kyojin: And the reason I interfered? I had to prove myself against the best. Listen to this Darius, we're better than you ever will be.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 09:20 AM

Shaz: Wells, you've had two shots at the X-Treme Champion. You fucked them both up. You don't deserve another. Let other wrestlers have the spotlight, it's not all about you! Darius needs to get onto your level, well you and Kyojin need to reach mine. My level is higher than the sky! Your level along with Kyojin is way below the Richter Scale! Darius is rock bottom!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 09:20 AM
Riggs: Are you a friend of Shaz, because you act like him to!

Shaz: Riggs! You chat so much shit! Him act like me? Jheeze!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 09:21 AM
Kyojin: And the reason I interfered? I had to prove myself against the best. Listen to this Darius, we're better than you ever will be.

Shaz: And I am 100 times better than you 3!

magglis
06-17-2012, 09:21 AM
:rolleyes:

magglis
06-17-2012, 09:23 AM
Angelo: That's stupid we haven't see him wrestle you idiot!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 09:24 AM

OOC: Thanks man :D

Darius: I have a while before I reach your level? I am at your level now, if not past it already. I have done more than any rookie has in this company, and as long as I am here, I will keep doing more and more!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 09:26 AM
Angelo: That's stupid we haven't see him wrestle you idiot!

Shaz: Pfft! Who the fuck was talking to you! Piss off you freak!

magglis
06-17-2012, 09:29 AM
Shaz: Pfft! Who the fuck was talking to you! Piss off you freak!
Angelo: I talk when i want to anyone i want!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 09:31 AM
Angelo: I talk when i want to anyone i want!

Shaz: Sorry, I forgot about the fact that your a badass. You can do that, but when you chat shit about me, I don't just take it.

magglis
06-17-2012, 09:33 AM
Shaz: Sorry, I forgot about the fact that your a badass. You can do that, but when you chat shit about me, I don't just take it.
Angelo: I spoke the truth and the truth has a powerful voice!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 09:35 AM
Angelo: I spoke the truth and the truth has a powerful voice!

Shaz: Is that right? Well I do actions. Actions speak better than words. Actions in the way that sent your boyfriend Darius and Ryan Wells to the hospital.

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Shaz: Is that right? Well I do actions. Actions speak better than words. Actions in the way that sent your boyfriend Darius and Ryan Wells to the hospital.

Darius: But you ran and hid behind a camera after we sent you to the hospital,we came back to fight, you cowardice bitch!

magglis
06-17-2012, 09:41 AM
Angelo: We all saw what happened to you the last time we were in the ring.But enough for today,i need rest!
See you around kiddo!

*Limo arrives,Antonyo gets in and leaves the scene*

OOC: See ya Shaz-machine!:)

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 09:45 AM
Darius: But you ran and hid behind a camera after we sent you to the hospital,we came back to fight, you cowardice bitch!

Shaz: Ey? How did I hide behind a camera? The hospital dropped me off to my private house. I ain't letting no one know where my territory is! I won't have freaks like you, and the paparazzi knocking on my door all the fucking time! I also sent you to hospital, so revenge is a dish served cold bitch! Me a cowardice bitch? Listen, I had the guts to attack you and Wells. If I was a so called 'cowardice bitch' then I would be a pussy and wuss out on a fight with you two! You need to shut your mouth, cause I'm allergic to bullshit!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 09:50 AM
Shaz: Ey? How did I hide behind a camera? The hospital dropped me off to my private house. I ain't letting no one know where my territory is! I won't have freaks like you, and the paparazzi knocking on my door all the fucking time! I also sent you to hospital, so revenge is a dish served cold bitch! Me a cowardice bitch? Listen, I had the guts to attack you and Wells. If I was a so called 'cowardice bitch' then I would be a pussy and wuss out on a fight with you two! You need to shut your mouth, cause I'm allergic to bullshit!

Darius: Oh please, Shaz, give it a rest would you. You use cowardly attacks and would never stand a chance against Wells or I in a one on one match, you are nothing but a jobber, and the only way you can win anything is by using bitch tactics to make sure you win.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 09:57 AM
Darius: Oh please, Shaz, give it a rest would you. You use cowardly attacks and would never stand a chance against Wells or I in a one on one match, you are nothing but a jobber, and the only way you can win anything is by using bitch tactics to make sure you win.

Shaz: Woah! I didn't attack you from behind though! I attacked you and Wells when I was in front of you both. What's the point in giving revenge if you're attacking someone from behind! I attacked both of you like a man. And I'd love to do it again! But not now! When we're in the ring, all this will happen! I'll destroy and I'll send you to hospital! So all these pathetic fans can see how ruthless I am! They'll learn that I'm a man who no one should mess with! You call me a jobber yet I've been in this company for longer than you. You may be the number 1 contender to the X-Treme Champion, but there's 4 spaces left. And I'm stealing one of those spots! And I'll go ahead and win the X-Treme Champion!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Shaz: Woah! I didn't attack you from behind though! I attacked you and Wells when I was in front of you both. What's the point in giving revenge if you're attacking someone from behind! I attacked both of you like a man. And I'd love to do it again! But not now! When we're in the ring, all this will happen! I'll destroy and I'll send you to hospital! So all these pathetic fans can see how ruthless I am! They'll learn that I'm a man who no one should mess with! You call me a jobber yet I've been in this company for longer than you. You may be the number 1 contender to the X-Treme Champion, but there's 4 spaces left. And I'm stealing one of those spots! And I'll go ahead and win the X-Treme Champion!

Darius: So attacking people with multiple weapons is the manly way to handle getting revenge? Yeah okay. And thats the thing I AM THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER. You may have a "chance" if you can beat whoever you need to compete against, you puke, but you won't. I already earned my shot, proving I am the best at what I do!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 10:14 AM
Darius: So attacking people with multiple weapons is the manly way to handle getting revenge? Yeah okay. And thats the thing I AM THE NUMBER ONE CONTENDER. You may have a "chance" if you can beat whoever you need to compete against, you puke, but you won't. I already earned my shot, proving I am the best at what I do!

Shaz: You? The best at what you do?

* Sarcastically sneezes*

Shaz: I really am allergic to bullshit ain't I? When we meet in the ring, I'll put you in your place. And I'll prove who is the best! I am the best at what I do! You're not THE number 1 contender. You're A number 1 contender. Why? It's basic! Cause there is 4 other wrestlers that are gonna take the remaining spots. You think you're better than everyone just because you were automatically put in the match, but that don't mean shit. You only won a battle royal, whereas I made someone say 'I Quit'. I'm not trying to big myself up by saying I'm all that just cause I made someone say those two magic words. But I am the best, and everyone in this roster needs to understand that!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 10:21 AM
Shaz: You? The best at what you do?

* Sarcastically sneezes*

Shaz: I really am allergic to bullshit ain't I? When we meet in the ring, I'll put you in your place. And I'll prove who is the best! I am the best at what I do! You're not THE number 1 contender. You're A number 1 contender. Why? It's basic! Cause there is 4 other wrestlers that are gonna take the remaining spots. You think you're better than everyone just because you were automatically put in the match, but that don't mean shit. You only won a battle royal, whereas I made someone say 'I Quit'. I'm not trying to big myself up by saying I'm all that just cause I made someone say those two magic words. But I am the best, and everyone in this roster needs to understand that!

Darius: Shaz I can 150% guarantee you .. If we had an I Quit match, the results would be different. I would have you screaming those two words and then you'd go running off like the bitch you are. Do you want to know why that is Shaz ... ? Because I am ...

*Darius laughs*

The best in the world ... *winks*

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 10:23 AM
Darius: Shaz I can 150% guarantee you .. If we had an I Quit match, the results would be different. I would have you screaming those two words and then you'd go running off like the bitch you are. Do you want to know why that is Shaz ... ? Because I am ...

*Darius laughs*

The best in the world ... *winks*

Shaz: No if we had any match! The results would all be the same! Me beating you. I'd beat you in any type of match! You would be crying like the bitch that you already are! You might be the best in the world, but I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 10:30 AM
Shaz: No if we had any match! The results would all be the same! Me beating you. I'd beat you in any type of match! You would be crying like the bitch that you already are! You might be the best in the world, but I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed!

Darius: Oh no no no,Shaz. I would have you beat down into a bloody mess, no one would be able to recognize you when I am through with you! And yes, I am The Best in the World! Thats better than the most talented, because that just means I am better than you at everything else, like winning!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 10:40 AM
Darius: Oh no no no,Shaz. I would have you beat down into a bloody mess, no one would be able to recognize you when I am through with you! And yes, I am The Best in the World! Thats better than the most talented, because that just means I am better than you at everything else, like winning!

Shaz: No Darius! You're no way near the Best in the World! I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! Meaning that my talent is better than all of your talents! I'm better than you in all ways! The only things that you are the Best in the World at are being a fool, being a coward. The list goes on and on and on and on! All your trash talk really bores me! I know for a fact that all these ridiculous fans know that I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! Why? My mic skills, ring abilities, and the list goes on and on and on, are 100x better than yours! I don't even need a survey to prove who would win a match between you and me. I know that I can win! Cause that's what my game is! To win! Darius, I will put you in your place. Cause your mouth is getting really irritating! You are the definition of a cunt. If you looked in a dictionary, you would easily find the name "Darius" under the word "cunt". All your trash talk is taking the piss! I am better than you! Say no more bitch!

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 11:07 AM
So....Karnage might go up today :D !

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 11:25 AM
So....Karnage might go up today :D !
That is superhot, if you want me to i can make a quick promo for Riggs right now bro. Just for bonus

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 11:35 AM
That is superhot, if you want me to i can make a quick promo for Riggs right now bro. Just for bonus

Riggs actually isn't debuting at this Karnage...well...he is but isn't. You'll see lol.

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 11:37 AM
Riggs actually isn't debuting at this Karnage...well...he is but isn't. You'll see lol.
Sounds hot, excited for what you got in store for me again!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 11:38 AM
OOC: Excellent news, Bear! :D I'm excited! And Happy Fathers day to you all!

Darius: Shaz ... You are like a broken record, repeating the same thing over and over again, no body wants to hear your voice! I mean really man, just shut the fuck up already! If you are so good, why don't you face Wells and I in a handicap match!?

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 11:40 AM

Darius: Shaz ... You are like a broken record, repeating the same thing over and over again, no body wants to hear your voice! I mean really man, just shut the fuck up already! If you are so good, why don't you face Wells and I in a handicap match!?

Thanks bro! Gotta get the gf in an hr, but if all we do is chill, im going to finish the show and hopefully post it :D There are some bomb shells from this one so everyone beware. Mwa haha :D

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Thanks bro! Gotta get the gf in an hr, but if all we do is chill, im going to finish the show and hopefully post it :D There are some bomb shells from this one so everyone beware. Mwa haha :D

Yesss >:D That sounds excellent indeed! >:D

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 11:49 AM
JJ: I don't like suprises.. *looks mad*

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 11:50 AM
Yesss >:D That sounds excellent indeed! >:D

And Im working on a new Karnage banner, a No remorse poster, and an ICW banner I can use in my sig!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 11:52 AM
And Im working on a new Karnage banner, a No remorse poster, and an ICW banner I can use in my sig!

What do you use to make those things? Maybe I can help out

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 12:07 PM
What do you use to make those things? Maybe I can help out

Photoshop.

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 12:13 PM
Photoshop.

Well can't help ya there :D

chunkkynutzzz
06-17-2012, 12:50 PM
IC as N:

@ALL- Just Saw A Little Squabble Talking about Who is Better, Well Everyone knows...
...Everyone Can See when I'm on The Screen The Ratings Double!

@Kraptonite- Just Like The Neighborhood Pussy, Krapto Isn't Coming to Fight Anymore.It Defines Him and what he truly always was.

@Riggs- ....You Fucked up When you Mentioned Me, your Gonna see who N is and What N is All About.

@Alex Kidd- Your Pathetic .

@ Vulgar- You Too, just a little less then The Mexican With a Itching Sensation ..Alex Roode or Bobby Jr...which ever you prefer.

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Riggs: N, gotta admit you are funny as hell. And what if Kryptonite returns? Than you are fucked buddy, i hope for you he stays out because he will kill ya!

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 01:35 PM
OOC: When is the show up Beark?

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 01:40 PM
OOC: When is the show up Beark?

If it goes up today, it won't be for a few hrs

magglis
06-17-2012, 01:43 PM
If it goes up today, it won't be for a few hrs
Dis guy!:rolleyes:

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 01:49 PM
Dis guy!:rolleyes:

Yaaa dat guy right derrr

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 01:51 PM
All right. Im working on inputting promos and editing and coloring. Probably 3 to 4 hrs

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 01:54 PM
All right. Im working on inputting promos and editing and coloring. Probably 3 to 4 hrs
Woo hoo! Can't wait

AirBourne
06-17-2012, 02:41 PM

Wait, did you need a promo from me Bear?

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 02:44 PM
IC as N:

@ALL- Just Saw A Little Squabble Talking about Who is Better, Well Everyone knows...
...Everyone Can See when I'm on The Screen The Ratings Double!

@Kraptonite- Just Like The Neighborhood Pussy, Krapto Isn't Coming to Fight Anymore.It Defines Him and what he truly always was.

@Riggs- ....You Fucked up When you Mentioned Me, your Gonna see who N is and What N is All About.

@Alex Kidd- Your Pathetic .

@ Vulgar- You Too, just a little less then The Mexican With a Itching Sensation ..Alex Roode or Bobby Jr...which ever you prefer.

Shaz: Give me strength to breathe! When you appear the ratings are lower Darius's level!

Shaz: Shut your fucking mouth Darius! Who the fuck wants to hear your face apart from your psycho lover Antonyo Angelo or whatever his name is! I wanna face both of you! Yes! I'll take both of you down in a handicap match! You are just one of those imbeciles who think they're all big!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 02:45 PM
Darius: Okay then Shaz, how about you face me, Wells, Angelo ... And the REST of the ICW Roster!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Darius: Okay then Shaz, how about you face me, Wells, Angelo ... And the REST of the ICW Roster!

Shaz: Why don't you face the whole roster since you're the "best in the world".

AirBourne
06-17-2012, 02:54 PM
OOC: Thanks man :D

Darius: I have a while before I reach your level? I am at your level now, if not past it already. I have done more than any rookie has in this company, and as long as I am here, I will keep doing more and more!

Wells: Don't get ahead of yourself Darius, you have a lot to prove and do. Much of each.

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Shaz: Why don't you face the whole roster since you're the "best in the world".

Darius: Why would you back down from the challenge if you are the most talented person alive? I thought the great Shaz wasn't a coward!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 02:59 PM
Darius: Why would you back down from the challenge if you are the most talented person alive? I thought the great Shaz wasn't a coward!

Shaz: I'm not backing down from a challenge. You said that being the best in the world means more than being the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! So if you think that then do it yourself?! You know what! Bring it on! I'll face everyone in the roster! Only if Smokey agrees to make it happen!

AirBourne
06-17-2012, 02:59 PM

Wells: Good point.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 03:00 PM

Shaz: Did you hear what I said earlier?! Jheeze!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 03:02 PM

Darius: Don;t you think he could take the challenge if hes so tough?

AirBourne
06-17-2012, 03:08 PM
Darius: Don;t you think he could take the challenge if hes so tough?

Wells: He can't even take me in a fair fight. He wouldn't last.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 03:09 PM
Wells: He can't even take me in a fair fight. He wouldn't last.

Shaz: Woah! I didn't even attack you from behind so don't talk! I'll face you and Darius in a handicap match! After all! I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 03:10 PM
Shaz: Woah! I didn't even attack you from behind so don't talk! I'll face you and Darius in a handicap match! After all! I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed!

Shaz: And I'll take on the whole roster! But I need Smokey's decision!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Darius: Smokey! Some point in the future can you put Shaz against the entire ICW roster, or at least against Wells and I in a handicap match?

AirBourne
06-17-2012, 03:33 PM

Wells: At least I didn't need to go to a hospital. Concussion, broken rib or 2, I'm fine. You fight me in a fair fight, and oh boy, are you in for another trip to the hospital Shaz.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 03:34 PM
Darius: Smokey! Some point in the future can you put Shaz against the entire ICW roster, or at least against Wells and I in a handicap match?

Shaz: Go on Smokey! We all want it! I wanna kick some ass! I'll turn everyone in this roster into jobbers!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 03:36 PM
Wells: At least I didn't need to go to a hospital. Concussion, broken rib or 2, I'm fine. You fight me in a fair fight, and oh boy, are you in for another trip to the hospital Shaz.

Shaz: No Wells. I'll send you to the hospital. They'll give you special treatment cause of what I do to you. I'll destroy you in the ring and out! I'll put you in your place! I'll seriously injure you! You don't believe me? You think this is a joke? Well let us get in the ring, and I'll prove to you that I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 03:39 PM
Shaz: Go on Smokey! We all want it! I wanna kick some ass! I'll turn everyone in this roster into jobbers!

Darius: You mean we will expose the true jobber you really are ... Oh, and Shaz ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSR_Ltrw1mA

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 03:41 PM
Darius: You mean we will expose the true jobber you really are ... Oh, and Shaz ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSR_Ltrw1mA

Shaz: You're the only jobber round here.

Oh please, think of something more original!

AirBourne
06-17-2012, 03:42 PM
Shaz: No Wells. I'll send you to the hospital. They'll give you special treatment cause of what I do to you. I'll destroy you in the ring and out! I'll put you in your place! I'll seriously injure you! You don't believe me? You think this is a joke? Well let us get in the ring, and I'll prove to you that I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed!

Wells: Says the man who all he has to his credit is a Rage Ignition Title, which you defended against a jobber in Chris King, and a win over a jobber named Vulgar. Congrats, those are shitty accolades.

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 03:44 PM
Shaz: You're the only jobber round here.

Oh please, think of something more original!

Darius: Shaz, tell me ... How many times have I been pinned or tapped out? Oh, thats right ... 0. I have won all of my matches, and I will continue winning them all as long as I am here.

Oh, and you want something more ... "Original" ...? Well then .... Shaz...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h5lii6oOZc

CM Rock-Austin
06-17-2012, 03:46 PM
Damn I missed a lot! Can't wait for Karnage.

Jackson: I see some people are full of themselves, trying to convince themselves that they are the future of this company or are the best in this company. All I know is when I win my match against wells which will be tough by the way then move on to winning the X-treme championship, it will be a great feeling seeing the look on your faces. Please keep underestimating me because when I prove all of you wrong, I will laugh in all of your faces!!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Wells: Says the man who all he has to his credit is a Rage Ignition Title, which you defended against a jobber in Chris King, and a win over a jobber named Vulgar. Congrats, those are shitty accolades.

Shaz: And I beat you to earn my title shot for the Ignition title. And please don't give the "not 100%" shit! We all know that it's bull!

Darius: Shaz, tell me ... How many times have I been pinned or tapped out? Oh, thats right ... 0. I have won all of my matches, and I will continue winning them all as long as I am here.

Oh, and you want something more ... "Original" ...? Well then .... Shaz...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h5lii6oOZc

Shaz: That will all change once you face me, cause I will beat you.

Still not original! Wow! We really do have some thick wrestlers!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 03:47 PM
Damn I missed a lot! Can't wait for Karnage.

Jackson: I see some people are full of themselves, trying to convince themselves that they are the future of this company or are the best in this company. All I know is when I win my match against wells which will be tough by the way then move on to winning the X-treme championship, it will be a great feeling seeing the look on your faces. Please keep underestimating me because when I prove all of you wrong, I will laugh in all of your faces!!

Shaz: I already am laughing at your face cause you're no way near better than me!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 03:48 PM
Darius: Jackson ... go play in traffic or something, nobody even knows who the hell you are. And Shaz, you won't beat me. Thats a promise.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 03:50 PM
Darius: Jackson ... go play in traffic or something, nobody even knows who the hell you are. And Shaz, you won't beat me. Thats a promise.

Shaz: Yeah Darius. I won't beat you. Cause I'll make you tap out. And that's a fucking promise!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 03:52 PM
Shaz: Yeah Darius. I won't beat you. Cause I'll make you tap out. And that's a fucking promise!

Darius:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2AJE4-AfUM

Darius: Thats cute, Shaz.

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 03:52 PM
Wait, did you need a promo from me Bear?

Nope, not this week bro

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 03:54 PM
Ok just got back from taking the gf to Walmart. Going to finish working on the show!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 03:56 PM
Ok just got back from taking the gf to Walmart. Going to finish working on the show!

Estimated time of Posting ? :D

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 03:57 PM
Darius:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2AJE4-AfUM

Darius: Thats cute, Shaz.

Shaz: Woah! Your laugh scares me! It's so scary! Someone help me!

Bitch please, that laugh is no way near evil!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 03:59 PM
Shaz: Woah! Your laugh scares me! It's so scary! Someone help me!

Bitch please, that laugh is no way near evil!

Darius: You know what Shaz ... I'm done listening to you ... Do you want to know why Shaz? I'm done listening to you because ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gJEQ4La2I&feature=related

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Darius: You know what Shaz ... I'm done listening to you ... Do you want to know why Shaz? I'm done listening to you because ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gJEQ4La2I&feature=related

Shaz: Very original. Your stupidity amazes me.

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 04:01 PM
Shaz: Very original. Your stupidity amazes me.

Darius: And bitching ... And bitching ... And bitching ... And bitching ... And bitching ... And bitching ...

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:02 PM
Darius: And bitching ... And bitching ... And bitching ... And bitching ... And bitching ... And bitching ...

Shaz: You're very original ain't ya.

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 04:04 PM
Shaz: You're very original ain't ya.

Darius: Look at that folks! What is Shaz doing?!

*Darius holds a microphone up in the air as the crowd starts to chant "And Bitching"*

magglis
06-17-2012, 04:06 PM
Angelo: Shaz bitch face 1,2,3.....

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:07 PM
Darius: Look at that folks! What is Shaz doing?!

*Darius holds a microphone up in the air as the crowd starts to chant "And Bitching"*

Shaz: Oh everyone look!

*Shaz kicks Darius in the gut and lays him out with the Best in the World*

Shaz: Next thing you lot know! He'll be bitching about the fact that I just finished him!

*Shaz leaves and goes backstage*

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 04:07 PM

Darius: Do you hear this guy, Angelo? He has been ...

*Holds the microphone into the air, the crowd yells Bitching*

Darius: All night long!!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:08 PM

*Shaz also lays Angelo out with the Best in the World before leaving the ring to go backstage*

CM Rock-Austin
06-17-2012, 04:10 PM
Shaz: I already am laughing at your face cause you're no way near better than me!

Jackson: Is that the best you guys can do, ha I heard better shit from a 7 year old so please try again! If I am not mistaken "partner" you got pinned in our tag match which cost us the chance to keep going for the tag team titles so as far as you saying that you are better than me is laughable.

magglis
06-17-2012, 04:12 PM
*Shaz also lays Angelo out with the Best in the World before leaving the ring to go backstage*
*Angelo gets up fast*

Angelo: What the hell was that?
A bitch slam!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 04:13 PM
*Angelo gets up fast*

A bitch slam!

Darius: *Stands up rubbing his head* Being a bitch like usual is more like it.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:13 PM
Jackson: Is that the best you guys can do, ha I heard better shit from a 7 year old so please try again! If I am not mistaken "partner" you got pinned in our tag match which cost us the chance to keep going for the tag team titles so as far as you saying that you are better than me is laughable.

Shaz: LOL! Jackson, you were just too scared to wrestle! It was technically me vs Darius and Angelo! You done nothing! You are a nobody! The only thing that is laughable is you saying that I cost us the match! You're just a jobber. Nothing else! A jobber! You understand? I hope so, cause you should know that I ain't lying!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:16 PM
*Angelo gets up fast*

A bitch slam!

Darius: *Stands up rubbing his head* Being a bitch like usual is more like it.

*Shaz sprints back to the ring and hits an Enzuigiri on Darius and Angelo*

Shaz: Was that enough?

*Shaz hits a Brainbuster on both of them*

*Shaz leaves to go backstage*

magglis
06-17-2012, 04:16 PM
Shaz: LOL! Jackson, you were just too scared to wrestle! It was technically me vs Darius and Angelo! You done nothing! You are a nobody! The only thing that is laughable is you saying that I cost us the match! You're just a jobber. Nothing else! A jobber! You understand? I hope so, cause you should know that I ain't lying!
Angelo: I didn't pinned Jackson,i pinned you!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Angelo: I didn't pinned Jackson,i pinned you!

Shaz: I know you pinned me. But if Jackson wasn't the tag partner he was supposed to be! We could have beat you.

magglis
06-17-2012, 04:18 PM
*Shaz sprints back to the ring and hits an Enzuigiri on Darius and Angelo*

Shaz: Was that enough?

*Shaz hits a Brainbuster on both of them*

*Shaz leaves to go backstage*
*Angelo and Darius get up fast*

Angelo: Wow that guy hits like a diva!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 04:20 PM
Angelo and Darius get up fast

Darius: You don't say, man. Hes acting like the nat he is

magglis
06-17-2012, 04:21 PM
*Angelo and Darius goes to the back with steel chairs.They find Shaz and they are kicking his ass.Shaz is busted open*

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:23 PM
Angelo and Darius get up fast

*Shaz runs to the ring with 3 tables*

Shaz: COME ON THEN SHOW ME WHAT YOU FUCKING GOT!

*Shaz sends Darius outside the ring. Shaz beats down on Angelo*

Shaz: You like that?! Huh?!

*Shaz gets the ladder from outside and puts it in the middle of the ring. He stacks the 3 tables on top of each other*

Shaz: Hmm, what should I do now?!

*Shaz grabs a rope and wraps it around Antonyo's neck, he pulls*

Shaz: Don't cry Antonyo!

*Shaz gets up the ladder with Antonyo on the other side*

*Shaz hits Antonyo with a Brainbuster onto the 3 tables*

Shaz: BRAAAINNNNBUSSTAAHHH!

Shaz: Did you like that?!

*The ambulance come and take Antonyo away*

Shaz: Wow! I've done this to 3 ICW wrestlers! This proves why I'm The Most Talented Man That Ever Existed!

*Shaz takes the blood in his hand and pours it all over Antonyo*

magglis
06-17-2012, 04:29 PM

*Shaz gets the ladder from outside and puts it in the middle of the ring. He stacks the 3 tables on top of each other*

Shaz: Wow! I've done this to 3 ICW wrestlers! This proves why I'm The Most Talented Man That Ever Existed!

*Angelo is not really injured,he gets out from the ambulance and he gets in his limo.He leaves*

Angelo: Wow i should be an actor.Not only i tricked and make him believe that i was really hurt,he thought that was a real blood.I love playing with idiots like him

CM Rock-Austin
06-17-2012, 04:29 PM

Jackson: Did you say I was scared to wrestle!?? You got to be joking, your ass wanted to wrestle both of them at the same time since I barely got tagged in and look what happened, you got pinned!! You are calling me a jobber bitch please you need to understand one thing, I am better than you and always will be!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:32 PM
Jackson: Did you say I was scared to wrestle!?? You got to be joking, your ass wanted to wrestle both of them at the same time since I barely got tagged in and look what happened, you got pinned!! You are calling me a jobber bitch please you need to understand one thing, I am better than you and always will be!

Shaz: Just piss off! I ain't wasting my time with freaks like you!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:34 PM
*Angelo is not really injured,he gets out from the ambulance and he gets in his limo.He leaves*

Angelo: Wow i should be an actor.Not only i tricked and make him believe that i was really hurt,he thought that was a real blood.I love playing with idiots like him

*Shaz runs and headbutts him in his face*

Shaz: Idiot like me? Huh?

*Shaz hits a brainbuster onto a table*

*Shaz punts him on the head*

Shaz: You want more? Come with me then!

*Shaz grabs Antonyo to the nearest toilet, and puts his face inside the toilet full of shit*

Shaz: Oh look, your face has turned into shit!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:35 PM

*Shaz grabs Antonyo to the nearest toilet, and puts his face inside the toilet full of shit*

*Shaz goes back and repeatedly kicks him in the face*

Shaz: Enjoy the night!

*Shaz leaves and drives back home*

magglis
06-17-2012, 04:38 PM

OOC:I"m in the limo:p
*Angelo via satellite*
Angelo: Wow poor catering guy.Shaz thinks i'm him

CM Rock-Austin
06-17-2012, 04:38 PM
Shaz: Just piss off! I ain't wasting my time with freaks like you!

Jackson: Calling me a freak now, wow that just hurts. That hit me real deep in my heart, I think I am going to cry now haha. Just shut the fuck up and you made a great choice by the way.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:39 PM
OOC:I"m in the limo:p
*Angelo via satellite*
Angelo: Wow poor catering guy.Shaz thinks i'm him

OOC: All of it still happened though! ;)

Shaz11
Jackson: Calling me a freak now, wow that just hurts. That hit me real deep in my heart, I think I am going to cry now haha. Just shut the fuck up and you made a great choice by the way.

Shaz: Like I said, I ain't gonna mess with dicks like you! Go back to jobbing! Since that's what you are best at!

Vandarius

*Darius crawls into the ring with barbwire in his hand and wraps it around his fist tightly. He laughs loudly as Shaz turns around and get nailed right in the cheek with Darius's barbed fist*

Darius: Oh, I'm sorry Shazzy, did that hurt?! Here, let me help you up!

*Darius picks up Shaz and holds his head under his left arm, and grinds the barbwire into Shaz's forehead*

Darius: Do you like that Shaz?! I know I do Shaz! Its really REALLY FUN SHAZ!!

*Darius laughs and slams Shaz down to the mat and picks up the ladder Shaz used and leans it against the turnbuckle, then takes the barbwire from his bloody fist and wraps it on the ladder rungs*

Darius: Time to go for a ride Shaz!!!

*Darius picks Shaz up into the Hellfire position while laughing menacingly, then hits Shaz with The Hellfire onto the barbwire covered ladder, snapping the ladder in two pieces and knocking Shaz out. Darius gets onto his hands and knees and gets into Shaz's face*

Darius: Do you see what you've created?! People will be hurt because of you, Shazzy! But I'm going to make them all happy by TAKING YOU OUT!!

*Darius stands and backs up, then charges Shaz and punts him hard, then rolls out of the ring and heads to the back*

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 04:40 PM
OOC: Damn it Shaz with your fast posts XD i type too slow :/

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:43 PM
*Darius crawls into the ring with barbwire in his hand and wraps it around his fist tightly. He laughs loudly as Shaz turns around and get nailed right in the cheek with Darius's barbed fist*

Darius: Oh, I'm sorry Shazzy, did that hurt?! Here, let me help you up!

*Darius picks up Shaz and holds his head under his left arm, and grinds the barbwire into Shaz's forehead*

Darius: Do you like that Shaz?! I know I do Shaz! Its really REALLY FUN SHAZ!!

*Darius laughs and slams Shaz down to the mat and picks up the ladder Shaz used and leans it against the turnbuckle, then takes the barbwire from his bloody fist and wraps it on the ladder rungs*

Darius: Time to go for a ride Shaz!!!

*Darius picks Shaz up into the Hellfire position while laughing menacingly, then hits Shaz with The Hellfire onto the barbwire covered ladder, snapping the ladder in two pieces and knocking Shaz out. Darius gets onto his hands and knees and gets into Shaz's face*

Darius: Do you see what you've created?! People will be hurt because of you, Shazzy! But I'm going to make them all happy by TAKING YOU OUT!!

*Darius stands and backs up, then charges Shaz and punts him hard, then rolls out of the ring and heads to the back*

OOC: This is before I leave! ;)

*Shaz emerges with his Bugatti Veyron and he runs over Darius*

Shaz: Since you like playing with fire! You can play with fire from a lighter!

*Shaz gets a lighter and throws it on Darius, as the flames are going around him*

Shaz: The joys of attacking!

*Shaz rubs the blood on this face and pours it all over Darius*

The crowd chant "YOU'RE DISGUSTING!"

*Shaz goes back into his car and leaves*

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 04:43 PM
Um...working on it now...but I just thought of something...something I don't think has been done in any other fed...and i think you guys are going to LOVE....no wait..that's not a big enough of an emphasis...you guys are going to http://www.lovepictures.im/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/love-dark.jpg IT! Oh and I am 80% done writing Karnage

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:44 PM
Um...working on it now...but I just thought of something...something I don't think has been done in any other fed...and i think you guys are going to LOVE....no wait..that's not a big enough of an emphasis...you guys are going to http://www.lovepictures.im/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/love-dark.jpg IT! Oh and I am 80% done writing Karnage

OOC: No Bear, I'm probably gonna adore it! ;)

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:45 PM
OOC: Damn it Shaz with your fast posts XD i type too slow :/

OOC: Sorry bro! Lol. ;)

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 04:45 PM
OOC: No Bear, I'm probably gonna adore it! ;)

trust me. it is going to be epic. It's been done before in real wrestling. Just a hint :)

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 04:47 PM
trust me. it is going to be epic. It's been done before in real wrestling. Just a hint :)

OOC: I've gone from excited, to SUPER EXCITED! ;)

No lie, lol.

CM Rock-Austin
06-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Shaz: Like I said, I ain't gonna mess with dicks like you! Go back to jobbing! Since that's what you are best at!
Jackson: Like I said, excellent choice! I don't want a pussy like you getting hurt anyway!

magglis
06-17-2012, 04:49 PM
OOC: All of it still happened though! ;)
OOC: NO:mad:

:cool:

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 04:52 PM

Thinking ... Thinking ... Thinking ...

Is it going to be on Karnage?

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Thinking ... Thinking ... Thinking ...

Is it going to be on Karnage?

No...statement after Karnage. Karnage will go up...then there will be a decent number of announcements from someone :D

magglis
06-17-2012, 04:55 PM
Nexus?

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 04:56 PM
No...statement after Karnage. Karnage will go up...then there will be a decent number of announcements from someone :D

Ahh.. Cool B) Sounds good

CM Rock-Austin
06-17-2012, 04:57 PM

The monteral screwjob :D.

chunkkynutzzz
06-17-2012, 05:01 PM
IC as N: RiGGs is Just as Pathetic and That Coward laying Hurt Krapto.

Kraptonite is Weak.
Kraptonite Has No Heart.
Kraptonite Isn't Good For Business.
Its a Blessing That he is Gone, And All The Pain That he Has Suffered was an Enjoyment For The Fans of ICW.
As They Know Kraptonite , Was , is and Forever More Will Be Krap.

So Riggs , it Seems That You Don't Know who he is , because if you did .. you will agree with me.

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 05:02 PM
OOC: NO:mad:

Yes it did!

magglis
06-17-2012, 05:07 PM
Yes it did!
Em.....how about...NOOOO!

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 05:08 PM
Nexus?

Nope. :D haha

Vandarius

Another hint then?! :D

bearkg88
The monteral screwjob :D.

Nah, that's whats going to happen to Eclipse at No remorse....JUST KIDDING ROB! :D

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 05:09 PM
Another hint then?! :D

Think...multiple people

magglis
06-17-2012, 05:10 PM
I know what,a new authority figure

magglis
06-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Think...multiple people
Mick Foley's gimmicks?

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Think...multiple people

Uhhm Uhhmmmm ... Money in the Bank? I dunno ._.

magglis
06-17-2012, 05:17 PM
Royal Rumble!

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 05:22 PM
Royal Rumble!

That's the idea behind the Road to Glory. That's our royal rumble match...just smaller haha

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 05:23 PM
All good guesses, but no

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 05:26 PM
I give up :P

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Ok gus, show is done! I just have to edit it, color it, then post it...stay tuned over the next hr to two hrs. Big news regarding Karnage, No Remorse, and other things are going down!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 05:35 PM
Ok gus, show is done! I just have to edit it, color it, then post it...stay tuned over the next hr to two hrs. Big news regarding Karnage, No Remorse, and other things are going down!

*Smashes head against desk* I can't waaaaaaaaaait omg

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 05:39 PM
*Smashes head against desk* I can't waaaaaaaaaait omg

Now it is not a fully written show,, I used vids for the matches, as it was a long stressful week, but the next two shows and No remorse will be fully written. I like this show alot though, as I think it as A LOT of surprises.

magglis
06-17-2012, 05:40 PM
King of the ring?

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 05:41 PM
Now it is not a fully written show,, I used vids for the matches, as it was a long stressful week, but the next two shows and No remorse will be fully written. I like this show alot though, as I think it as A LOT of surprises.

Thats fine by me, bro :)

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 05:54 PM
Em.....how about...NOOOO!

YES! YES! YES! ;)

Hmmm. What about King of the Mountain?

magglis
06-17-2012, 05:55 PM
YES! YES! YES! ;)

Hmmm. What about King of the Mountain?
:mad:

I said king if the ring!

Shaz11
06-17-2012, 05:57 PM
A roulette?

Lol.

magglis
06-17-2012, 05:59 PM
A roulette?

Lol.
With Bookaaaar!

bearkg88
I left another hint in the ICW Show thread :D

bearkg88
With Bookaaaar!

Nah..if I did that I'd have Johnnny AAAACCEEEE!!!!

magglis
06-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Nah..if I did that I'd have Johnnny AAAACCEEEE!!!!
No!:mad::mad:

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 06:02 PM
So its something insane with multiple people

magglis
06-17-2012, 06:02 PM
Something Extreme,Extreme rules (insane)PPV

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Hmm ... I dunno

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Ok guys.....show is done...im about to start posting it....be prepared for something fucking epic!

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Ok guys. Show is up in its entirety. Tell me what you think. What do you think of the new announcers? What did you think of all the twists? Within a half hr I'm going to post updates concerning No Remorse and nexts weeks Karnage and ICW in general

No_1eddiefan
06-17-2012, 07:18 PM
Ok guys. Show is up in its entirety. Tell me what you think. What do you think of the new announcers? What did you think of all the twists? Within a half hr I'm going to post updates concerning No Remorse and nexts weeks Karnage and ICW in general

Holy shit at the finish!

I marked out for an efed for the first time!

Kyojin: Just like I promised, the greatest match in Karnage history. Artemis, it was a pleasure.

magglis
06-17-2012, 07:23 PM
This is currently the best E-fed,bear you are a king!

Angelo: I don't know what went wrong but we will make it right.We will win the tag titles because we are the best!

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 07:27 PM
TOMMY MOTHER FUCKING THUNDER. Hell yes! :D

Great show Bear, it was much better than expected and now I really can't fucking wait for No Remorse!!

*Darius is seen throwing a chair into the wall in the locker room backstage*

Darius: Son of a bitch, Angelo! We fucking had that match!! How did we .... YOU ... fuck that up!! Damn it, man! No matter, I will be winning the X-Treme Championship still, by any means necessary!

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 07:37 PM
Holy shit at the finish!

I marked out for an efed for the first time!

Kyojin: Just like I promised, the greatest match in Karnage history. Artemis, it was a pleasure.

Haha thanks. The Thunder thing has been in the works for a bit. I figured it be a huge shocker :) Thats why I was trying to make sure it contained to ten posts haha

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 07:38 PM
This is currently the best E-fed,bear you are a king!

Angelo: I don't know what went wrong but we will make it right.We will win the tag titles because we are the best!

I wouldnt say best, I'd give that to HWA or EWNCW. We are getting alot better though, and its all thanks to you guys

magglis
06-17-2012, 07:38 PM
TOMMY MOTHER FUCKING THUNDER. Hell yes! :D

Great show Bear, it was much better than expected and now I really can't fucking wait for No Remorse!!

*Darius is seen throwing a chair into the wall in the locker room backstage*

Darius: Son of a bitch, Angelo! We fucking had that match!! How did we .... YOU ... fuck that up!! Damn it, man! No matter, I will be winning the X-Treme Championship still, by any means necessary!
Angelo: Stay calm Darius,we don't need this!I got your back remember?

magglis
06-17-2012, 07:39 PM
I wouldnt say best, I'd give that to HWA or EWNCW. We are getting alot better though, and its all thanks to you guys
Ok one of the best:p

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 07:40 PM
Angelo: Stay calm Darius,we don't need this!I got your back remember?

Darius: You're right brother, we can still get the titles in the future, and I will capture my X-Treme Title!

magglis
06-17-2012, 07:43 PM
Darius: You're right brother, we can still get the titles in the future, and I will capture my X-Treme Title!
Angelo: Haha,that's it.We were just unlucky!

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 07:47 PM
Smokey: Here are some updates concerning No Remorse.

For the 6 man X-Treme Championship match, we now know itll be Clint Foster defending against Darius, Kyojin, #, Jackson Smith, Antonyo Angelo. The ICW Faithful will have these three following matches choices to pick from. Championship Scramble. Elimination Chamber. or a 6 man flaming table elimination match!

I have officially booked Ryan Wells vs Shaz for No Remorse. The three stipulations available for that match will be announced at the next Karnage.

We now know it'll be Mike Hawk and Riley Omega going up against Black Blooded to crown the first ever Insane Tag Team Champions! The stipulations will be the following. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. A Steel Cage. Last Man Standing.

For this next Karnage, we will see the following matches take place.

Mike Hawk vs Mr Blood
Van Hooligan X vs Clint Foster vs Artemis Eclipse vs Kyojin
Jackson Smith vs Antonyo Angelo
Sean Riggs vs Dave Steele
N vs Alex Kidd

I am also introducing a new championship. This title will be different. In the WWE, they had the Hardcore Championship, with the rule it had to be defended 24/7. We are going to have the Insanity Championship with the same stipulation. At this next Karnage, we will crown the first Insanity Champ. We will see Darius vs Shaz vs Ryan Wells vs #.

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 07:52 PM
Smokey: Here are some updates concerning No Remorse.

For the 6 man X-Treme Championship match, we now know itll be Clint Foster defending against Darius, Kyojin, #, Jackson Smith, Antonyo Angelo. The ICW Faithful will have these three following matches choices to pick from. Championship Scramble. Elimination Chamber. or a 6 man flaming table elimination match!

I have officially booked Ryan Wells vs Shaz for No Remorse. The three stipulations available for that match will be announced at the next Karnage.

We now know it'll be Mike Hawk and Riley Omega going up against Black Blooded to crown the first ever Insane Tag Team Champions! The stipulations will be the following. Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. A Steel Cage. Last Man Standing.

For this next Karnage, we will see the following matches take place.

Mike Hawk vs Mr Blood
Van Hooligan X vs Clint Foster vs Artemis Eclipse vs Kyojin
Jackson Smith vs Antonyo Angelo
Sean Riggs vs Dave Steele
N vs Alex Kidd

I am also introducing a new championship. This title will be different. In the WWE, they had the Hardcore Championship, with the rule it had to be defended 24/7. We are going to have the Insanity Championship with the same stipulation. At this next Karnage, we will crown the first Insanity Champ. We will see Darius vs Shaz vs Ryan Wells vs #.

OOC: Our Psychotic ways have paid off, Shaz ;D

Darius: Well, well, well! I may have lost one contendership for a title, but I have gained another!! I will walk into No Remorse as the Insanity Champ, and leave as the New X-Treme Champion AND the Insanity Championship!!

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 07:52 PM
so here is how the Insanity Championship is going to work. Lets say at the next Karnage, Shaz is crowned the champion. What'll happen then is anyone in ICW can do an IC post where they attack the champ(within reason, nothing that would be considered a serious injury), and then go to pin them. The champ will then have until I am on and see the post to reply with a kick out, otherwise I will act as the ref and count the 1..2...3. So here is an example of how it'll work.

Example 1) Kicking out

Darius attacks Shaz with steel chair, then drives it down into the ribs of Shaz. Darius goes for the cover.

Shaz gets on to see I haven't posted the 1...2...3 pinfall count so he would post something like,

Shaz kicks out before the 3 count.

Now, if someone is attacking the champ, someone else can not break up the pinfall(otherwise it'll just WAY to confusing for all involved). If there is a pin attempt being made, everyone else will have to wait to see if the champ kicks out or is pinned, before attacking.

Example 2) Not Kicking Out

Darius attacks Shaz with steel chair, then drives it down into the ribs of Shaz. Darius goes for the cover.

I get on to see Shaz hasn't posted anything saying he kicked out so I would post something like this.

IC As Ref: 1....2.....3! The New Champ, Darius!

Now, as it stands I am the only one who can count pinfalls. I may add another person if i deem necessary. I am sure there will be situations that arise with questions that I haven't answered and if they do, I will answer/figure them out then

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 07:54 PM
Angelo: Haha,that's it.We were just unlucky!

Omega: You two do realize your in the same match for the X-Treme Championship at No Remorse...hopefully your tag team will go up in puff

Asherdelampyr
06-17-2012, 07:56 PM
ooc: Awesome show! loved every part of it.

Mr. Blood: Another night has passed and once again Black Blooded has proven why we are the best team in ICW, or any other promotion. GKO, what does it mean when the supposed hero is unable to affect a rescue? Did you enjoy the taste of Black's boot? Don't feel bad, like I tried to tell you, you morons never stood a fucking chance.

Mr. Black: We are fucking unstoppable.

Mr. Blood: Now we come to a team that I hope can finally provide us with a decent fucking challenge. Mike Hawk, you walking fucking pun, Riley Omega, you faceless fucking nobody, neither one of you stand a chance. As we have said from the very beginning, we came here for the gold, and we get what we want. You might as well not even bother showing up, the best either of you fucktards can hope for is managing to survive with most of your blood still inside of you. Personally, we are hoping for the last men standing match, as it's plain to see we are the only real men here.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

magglis
06-17-2012, 08:05 PM
Omega: You two do realize your in the same match for the X-Treme Championship at No Remorse...hopefully your tag team will go up in puff
Angelo: You really want to split us Omega.Are you afraid of us?
Admit it,you think we are a threat for your tag team.

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 08:10 PM
so here is how the Insanity Championship is going to work. Lets say at the next Karnage, Shaz is crowned the champion. What'll happen then is anyone in ICW can do an IC post where they attack the champ(within reason, nothing that would be considered a serious injury), and then go to pin them. The champ will then have until I am on and see the post to reply with a kick out, otherwise I will act as the ref and count the 1..2...3. So here is an example of how it'll work.

Example 1) Kicking out

Shaz gets on to see I haven't posted the 1...2...3 pinfall count so he would post something like,

Shaz kicks out before the 3 count.

Now, if someone is attacking the champ, someone else can not break up the pinfall(otherwise it'll just WAY to confusing for all involved). If there is a pin attempt being made, everyone else will have to wait to see if the champ kicks out or is pinned, before attacking.

Example 2) Not Kicking Out

I get on to see Shaz hasn't posted anything saying he kicked out so I would post something like this.

IC As Ref: 1....2.....3! The New Champ, Darius!

Now, as it stands I am the only one who can count pinfalls. I may add another person if i deem necessary. I am sure there will be situations that arise with questions that I haven't answered and if they do, I will answer/figure them out then

This is going to be fun >:3

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 08:11 PM
This is going to be fun >:3

A lot of you guys have been blowing it up IC wise and i thought this might be fun, plus some of ya are up at weird times, so it should be interesting!

magglis
06-17-2012, 08:12 PM
A lot of you guys have been blowing it up IC wise and i thought this might be fun, plus some of ya are up at weird times, so it should be interesting!
This is going to be awesome and fucked up at the same time!

The Piper
06-17-2012, 08:16 PM
this might sound stupid, but someone want to explain e-fedding for me?

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 08:20 PM
1.Darius
2.Kyojin
3.Shaz
4.Ryan Wells
5.Jackson Smith
6.Mr Blood
7.Artemis Eclipse
8.Antonyo Angelo
9.Alex Kidd
10.Mike Hawk
11.Riley Omega
12.Van Hooligan X
13.N
14.Vulgar
15.Sean Riggs
16.The Great KO Man
17.Clint Foster
18.JJ
19.Matt Christopher
20.Slick Nelson
21.Dave Steele

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 08:21 PM

Okay so say Shaz wins the title, then later in the night I do this:

*Darius charges at Shaz who is using the urinals in the bathroom and bashes his head against the wall, then ddts him into the piss in the urinal, then goes for the cover*

If he posts Kick out before you do 1,2,3, he kicks out and he can respond. if you post 1,2,3 first, i win, right?

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 08:22 PM
this might sound stupid, but someone want to explain e-fedding for me?

Sure bro. You essentially create a character. Assign a gimmick to him. You write up promos, and do ic posts. Its a form of fun basically. If you want an idea of what a promo would look like, I am Smokey and Riley Omega in ICW. Take a look at the show thread. Stuff that's colored is from users who did promos.

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 08:24 PM
1.Darius
2.Kyojin
3.Shaz
4.Ryan Wells
5.Jackson Smith
6.Mr Blood
7.Artemis Eclipse
8.Antonyo Angelo
9.Alex Kidd
10.Mike Hawk
11.Riley Omega
12.Van Hooligan X
13.N
14.Vulgar
15.Sean Riggs
16.The Great KO Man
17.Clint Foster
18.JJ
19.Matt Christopher
20.Slick Nelson
21.Dave Steele

Remember, there are 2 weeks until the final Karnage to change your standings. And just because Darius is #1 for 3 weeks in a row, doesn't mean he is going to win Road To Glory. I will make my decision on who wins that based on the 8 promos from the 8 participants in the match at No Remorse. Just a reminder of that is all

magglis
06-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Sure bro. You essentially create a character. Assign a gimmick to him. You write up promos, and do ic posts. Its a form of fun basically. If you want an idea of what a promo would look like, I am Smokey and Riley Omega in ICW. Take a look at the show thread. Stuff that's colored is from users who did promos.
IC->In character posts

Asherdelampyr
06-17-2012, 08:27 PM
1.Darius
2.Kyojin
3.Shaz
4.Ryan Wells
5.Jackson Smith
6.Mr Blood
7.Artemis Eclipse
8.Antonyo Angelo
9.Alex Kidd
10.Mike Hawk
11.Riley Omega
12.Van Hooligan X
13.N
14.Vulgar
15.Sean Riggs
16.The Great KO Man
17.Clint Foster
18.JJ
19.Matt Christopher
20.Slick Nelson
21.Dave Steele

ooc: The hell? one of my guys made the top 8 this week?

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 08:28 PM
Okay so say Shaz wins the title, then later in the night I do this:

*Darius charges at Shaz who is using the urinals in the bathroom and bashes his head against the wall, then ddts him into the piss in the urinal, then goes for the cover*

If he posts Kick out before you do 1,2,3, he kicks out and he can respond. if you post 1,2,3 first, i win, right?

right. like here is a time table. Idk where ur at but where I am its 9:25. So lets go like this. Shaz is the winner and is champ.

At 9:30 you post that you attack Shaz and go to pin.

at Midnight I get on to see Shaz hasn't kicked out yet, I do a post saying "1..2...3, new champ". and you'd be the champ until someone pins you.

or say you post at 9:30 attacking him, but at 10:30 before I get on, Shaz gets and posts something like "kicks out of pinfall attempt", then it starts a whole other cycle. You could attack him, someone else could attack him, but essentially he is safe until someone goes to pin him again.

Now the other thing. Say you go to pin him, and are waiting for me to either count the pin or Shaz to kick out, but say Magg wants to attack Shaz to try and become champ, MAgg will have to wait for either me to post or Shaz to post. Then it's open game.

Another thing, say two people post at the same time attacking the same, then whoever got the first post up, will count. If that make's sense

bearkg88
06-17-2012, 08:29 PM
Btw promo of the week is a three way split between Kyojin/Black Blooded/and Smokey, Artemis, and Van. Congrats to those who got it!

Broc
06-17-2012, 08:33 PM
Wow.... I'm speechless.... Tommy Thunder? In ICW? Wow, big surprise there.

Vandarius
06-17-2012, 08:34 PM
right. like here is a time table. Idk where ur at but where I am its 9:25. So lets go like this. Shaz is the winner and is champ.

At 9:30 you post that you attack Shaz and go to pin.

at Midnight I get on to see Shaz hasn't kicked out yet, I do a post saying "1..2...3, new champ". and you'd be the champ until someone pins you.

or say you post at 9:30 attacking him, but at 10:30 before I get on, Shaz gets and posts something like "kicks out of pinfall attempt", then it starts a whole other cycle. You could attack him, someone else could attack him, but essentially he is safe until someone goes to pin him again.

Now the other thing. Say you go to pin him, and are waiting for me to either count the pin or Shaz to kick out, but say Magg wants to attack Shaz to try and become champ, MAgg will have to wait for either me to post or Shaz to post. Then it's open game.

Another thing, say two people post at the same time attacking the same, then whoever got the first post up, will count. If that make's sense

Excellent! Sounds good!