PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Shaz11
06-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Slick: Ultimately the decision is up to you guys, so I will leave the Smokey situation alone for the time being, HOWEVER, I did obviously have a few words for Black Blooded. I think Smokey and BB are in cahoots though. So you better watch your back, he could make you their next victim, if I'm understanding the situation correctly. As the awesome Stone Cold once said: "DTA Don't trust anybody", especially Black Blooded, and could also be Smokey's influence. Smokey had my respect back in the olden days of ICW, but today, he hasn't shown up. He's been a different person than what we should all be used to. I can tell.

Shaz: If he does turn on me, I swear to god I won't tolerate that. But at the moment, we're both cool.

bearkg88
06-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Ok guys. I updated the front page with all of the people on the current roster!

Shaz11
06-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Ok guys. I updated the front page with all of the people on the current roster!

Great! Do you want a promo from me?

Asherdelampyr
06-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Slick: Money? Everyone's eating shit because of Smokey, and you're talking about MONEY?! What kind of gutless fucks must you be? Are you not here to compete? Aren't you here to win some titles? Do you even give a shit about the fans? Jesus Christ son, are you here because Smokey's paying you to wreak havoc on the entire roster? Is that the money you're referring to? I assumed you meant your paychecks, but God damn, if that's why you're here, gets to stepping because nobody wants your bitch asses around. The fans don't want you here, the roster doesn't want you here, and I am DAMN SURE that the suitable replacement wouldn't want you here. You guys are lowlife scum, and I swear to you, if I get put in the ring with you, YOU WILL BE LEAVING BECAUSE YOU'LL BOTH BE OUT OF COMMISSION!

Mr. Blood: Of course we are here for the titles, but no matter who is running shit, we will still be the Dominant Predators of ICW, and we will still get the ICW Tag Team Titles. You ask if we were brought here by Smokey to terrorize the roster? Why the hell would anyone do that? Who makes money in that scenario? Look money is a great way to look at the world, only the most successful people get the most money, it's a goal and it provides all else. You want to talk about these penniless reject dirtbag fans? We care about the ones wearing our shirts, the rest can get fucked for all we care. Fans don't get you the gold, winning gets you the gold, and that's what we do best.

Mr. Black: Green and Gold

Mr. Blood: That's right, Green and Gold, everything else, is bullshit. Look, I don't know why the hell you want to have a problem with us, but if you are that set on ending your career, that addicted to getting the holy hell beaten out of you, I am certain that Black Blooded can oblige, free of charge.

Mr. Black: Come and get your ass kicked.

Vandarius
06-12-2012, 05:34 PM
Darius: Shaz ... why must you speak?

Shaz11
06-12-2012, 05:37 PM
Darius: Shaz ... why must you speak?

Shaz: Cause I wanted to. There ain't no law saying that I can't talk to anyone!

Asherdelampyr
06-12-2012, 05:42 PM
Shaz: Cause I wanted to. There ain't no law saying that I can't talk to anyone!

Mr. Blood: Boy you got enough problems without adding us to them, I suggest that where we are concerned you keep your damn mouth shut before we are forced to do something permanent about it.

Mr. Black: We are No one's bitches.

Mr. Blood: I am not sure what mental illness is causing Slick to go all R-Truth on everyone, but we have nothing more to do with Smokey than anyone else, he signed our contracts, he put us in the Tournament, that's it. You wanna keep on the same path with Slick, you will end up at the same destination. Lying under a sheet, in a pool of your own blood.

Yes2J
06-12-2012, 05:45 PM
Mr. Blood: Of course we are here for the titles, but no matter who is running shit, we will still be the Dominant Predators of ICW, and we will still get the ICW Tag Team Titles. You ask if we were brought here by Smokey to terrorize the roster? Why the hell would anyone do that? Who makes money in that scenario? Look money is a great way to look at the world, only the most successful people get the most money, it's a goal and it provides all else. You want to talk about these penniless reject dirtbag fans? We care about the ones wearing our shirts, the rest can get fucked for all we care. Fans don't get you the gold, winning gets you the gold, and that's what we do best.

Mr. Black: Green and Gold

Mr. Blood: That's right, Green and Gold, everything else, is bullshit. Look, I don't know why the hell you want to have a problem with us, but if you are that set on ending your career, that addicted to getting the holy hell beaten out of you, I am certain that Black Blooded can oblige, free of charge.

Mr. Black: Come and get your ass kicked.
Slick: Alright, alright. I won't make this a conspiracy theory then. It sure seems like that's all you have done since you were brought into ICW though. He hasn't punished you for your bogus assaults, either. It is kind of suspicious.
You want to talk winning? I may have lost both of my matches, but that is on account of Divine, who you attacked. Wrongfully attacked, might I add, even though I hate that guy. You guys have only had one match. Now I'm not saying at 6'11" Black and what ever the hell height you are, Blood, that you aren't great physical specimens. What I'm saying is, you both have questionable character. I myself pride myself on my trickery, but that's in the spirit of competition. You guys are just mercenaries, hit men...and the only reason you even technically have a victory, or have advanced in the tournament, is because SMOKEY has allowed it, after his brilliant plan to team Artemis and Van together, they "didn't listen to Smokey" and basically got disqualified. I have yet to see you actually beat an opponent in the ring. All you have done is beat down wrestlers by attacking them from behind!!

OOC: Green and Gold! I'm a Packer's fan so I LOL'd at that statement. xD

Vandarius
06-12-2012, 05:46 PM
Mr. Blood: Boy you got enough problems without adding us to them, I suggest that where we are concerned you keep your damn mouth shut before we are forced to do something permanent about it.

Mr. Blood: I am not sure what mental illness is causing Slick to go all R-Truth on everyone, but we have nothing more to do with Smokey than anyone else, he signed our contracts, he put us in the Tournament, that's it. You wanna keep on the same path with Slick, you will end up at the same destination. Lying under a sheet, in a pool of your own blood.

Darius: Okay ... Ren and Stimpy ... Listen, you two are starting to get on my nerves. I don't care if there are two of you, I beat 4 other guys in a battle royal, so I could easily shut you two up. Do us all a favor and just go play some Wii or something.

Shaz11
06-12-2012, 05:47 PM

Shaz: Wow! You really do care about your pathetic cash don't you! Smokey, I think you should recruit some new henchmen! These two are gonna turn on you! I can see it!

Asherdelampyr
06-12-2012, 05:52 PM
Slick: Alright, alright. I won't make this a conspiracy theory then. It sure seems like that's all you have done since you were brought into ICW though. He hasn't punished you for your bogus assaults, either. It is kind of suspicious.
You want to talk winning? I may have lost both of my matches, but that is on account of Divine, who you attacked. Wrongfully attacked, might I add, even though I hate that guy. You guys have only had one match. Now I'm not saying at 6'11" Black and what ever the hell height you are, Blood, that you aren't great physical specimens. What I'm saying is, you both have questionable character. I myself pride myself on my trickery, but that's in the spirit of competition. You guys are just mercenaries, hit men...and the only reason you even technically have a victory, or have advanced in the tournament, is because SMOKEY has allowed it, after his brilliant plan to team Artemis and Van together, they "didn't listen to Smokey" and basically got disqualified. I have yet to see you actually beat an opponent in the ring. All you have done is beat down wrestlers by attacking them from behind!!

Mr. Blood: As a con man I thought you may be better able to understand our philosophy. Yeah, we are problem solvers, mercenaries, but that doesn't mean that we don't feel robbed of a real match because those assholes couldn't understand teamwork for a greater goal. Keep an eye out for Karnage, and you will see what we do in a real match, though our opponents are the worthless man and the nameless stutterer, so it won't be a hard-won victory.

Mr. Black: Still waiting for a challenge

Mr. Blood: Regardless. Look, we may not be nice guys, but unlike the majority of the fucking hypocrites here, at least we are honest about it. We are businessmen, we do what is best for business.

Shaz11
06-12-2012, 05:54 PM
Mr. Blood: As a con man I thought you may be better able to understand our philosophy. Yeah, we are problem solvers, but that doesn't mean that we don't feel robbed of a real match because those assholes couldn't understand teamwork for a greater goal. Keep an eye out for Karnage, and you will see what we do in a real match, though our opponents are the worthless man and the nameless stutterer, so it won't be a hard-won victory.

Mr. Blood: Regardless. Look, we may not be nice guys, but unlike the majority of the fucking hypocrites here, at least we are honest about it. We are businessmen, we do what is best for business.

Shaz: Anyway I shouldn't be wasting my time with you two fools. I'm focusing own my own shit.

Yes2J
06-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Mr. Blood: As a con man I thought you may be better able to understand our philosophy. Yeah, we are problem solvers, mercenaries, but that doesn't mean that we don't feel robbed of a real match because those assholes couldn't understand teamwork for a greater goal. Keep an eye out for Karnage, and you will see what we do in a real match, though our opponents are the worthless man and the nameless stutterer, so it won't be a hard-won victory.

Slick: Alright, if you are that much for competing in an honest match, I won't continue to call you out on your every flaw. However, I take exception to the fact that you make fun of somebody just because he has trouble talking. # is not some personal friend of mine, but I respect what he has overcome. I am only defending him because he's out with an injury, and you running your mouths about someone who is not here is just pathetic.
At least I have the cojones to say things to your face. If you can't win your match against a less than 100% #, and you can't get to those titles, you will have a whole locker room looking to kick your asses, and I wouldn't mind backing each and everyone of them up. Who knows, maybe the replacement GM, if he makes it into ICW, will even have your number. You guys need to keep your mouths shut before you have the fans lining up to kick your asses! Then again, most fans are pussies, but you guys are marked men, don't push it.

chunkkynutzzz
06-12-2012, 07:03 PM
BIG BLUE OVA HERE!!!!

IC as N: ICW Champion!!!!! X-Treme CHAMPION!!! N-Division Champion!!!

This Will Be MY SUMMER!!!

Vandarius
06-12-2012, 07:10 PM
BIG BLUE OVA HERE!!!!

IC as N: ICW Champion!!!!! X-Treme CHAMPION!!! N-Division Champion!!!

This Will Be MY SUMMER!!!

Darius: *Stands and stares at N* Shut the hell up before I kick your head off.

AirBourne
06-12-2012, 07:24 PM

Wells: I'd do the same to Shaz, but I'll wait for our match.

No_1eddiefan
06-12-2012, 07:51 PM

Kyojin: Why don't you be the one shutting up?! Your idle threats will do nothing to any of these men, because they all know exactly what you are Darius- a pussy. That's why you walked out last week, you're a pussy.

chunkkynutzzz
06-12-2012, 09:13 PM

IC as N:**hahahahahahhaha**busts out laughin hard** ...Ima Record this,Pussy Talks lol

AirBourne
06-12-2012, 09:56 PM
IC as N:**hahahahahahhaha**busts out laughin hard** ...Ima Record this,Pussy Talks lol

Wells: *Smash dictionary in his face* *Looks at a bleeding N* Learn to talk right.

CM Rock-Austin
06-12-2012, 10:06 PM
Wells: *Smash dictionary in his face* *Looks at a bleeding N* Learn to talk right.

Jackson: *comes out his dressing room and looks at the downed N* You just got knocked the fuck out!! haha

pauadrian
06-12-2012, 10:12 PM

Kidd: Get in line buddy

chunkkynutzzz
06-12-2012, 11:06 PM
IC as N: Let's Make One Thing Clear ,That Dictionary Shit is Corny as Hell Already. Its not like I'm speaking in killa's Lingo or Scarfo Jailhouse Talk, or anybody Else. I'm N ,The Best Highly Ranked Athlete in All of Sports!

I Write , You Read . I Speak and You Listen. And When I Wrestle ,You Learn!

There's All Of You Time Fillers ...and There's Me , N The Match Maker , Special Delivery, Top Notch Performer...Undeniable Greatness From The First Minute Until The Lassst.

ICW Wrestlers its Time to Step Your Game up and Hopefully You Will Reach My Level.

I Am N-Tertainment at its Best!!!

AirBourne
06-12-2012, 11:54 PM
IC as N: Let's Make One Thing Clear ,That Dictionary Shit is Corny as Hell Already. Its not like I'm speaking in killa's Lingo or Scarfo Jailhouse Talk, or anybody Else. I'm N ,The Best Highly Ranked Athlete in All of Sports!

I Write , You Read . I Speak and You Listen. And When I Wrestle ,You Learn!

There's All Of You Time Fillers ...and There's Me , N The Match Maker , Special Delivery, Top Notch Performer...Undeniable Greatness From The First Minute Until The Lassst.

ICW Wrestlers its Time to Step Your Game up and Hopefully You Will Reach My Level.

I Am N-Tertainment at its Best!!!

Wells: You know, since I can't touch Shaz right now, you're the perfect sparring partner.
*Kicks N in the gut, and hits a Freak Attack through the snack table*
I feel better. :)

Kryptonite
06-13-2012, 12:02 AM
Goodmorning people, yesterday i registered a new character named Sean Riggs. I don't like Kryptonite his story and beark is being a total douche about it. So i quit doing this and am dropping Kryptonite. I will not leave ICW, i will just go on with Sean Riggs and JJ. Just to let you guys know okay?

Kryptonite: My injures are very very bad and the doctors say i will not be wrestling again. It could be suicide. So thanks Black Blooded i hope you guys are happy with what you have done. Goodbye imbeciles.

Broc
06-13-2012, 12:27 AM
Goodmorning people, yesterday i registered a new character named Sean Riggs. I don't like Kryptonite his story and beark is being a total douche about it. So i quit doing this and am dropping Kryptonite. I will not leave ICW, i will just go on with Sean Riggs and JJ. Just to let you guys know okay?

Kryptonite: My injures are very very bad and the doctors say i will not be wrestling again. It could be suicide. So thanks Black Blooded i hope you guys are happy with what you have done. Goodbye imbeciles.

I don't know what the bolded is about, but regardless, it's best to keep that sort of thing in private, not in the main discussion.
I'm sure beark would agree that the last thing needed here is pointless drama.

Destruction
06-13-2012, 01:59 AM

A) Keep that to PM's

B) Is he being a douche, or does he wants to keep your character?

C) If the answer is the latter, more likely than not your character has big plans, and losing Kryptonite will result in a major swift around, which just makes things more awkward

D) Keep that to PM's... again

Yes2J
06-13-2012, 02:02 AM
Slick: Has anybody else seen that there's some guy named Sean Riggs on some paperwork? I bet this is ONE GUY Smokey has absolutely nothing to do with. I'm not even sure he's on payroll right now!

Yes2J
06-13-2012, 02:05 AM

OOC: Ummmmm...is this why a lot of people in real life drop out of wrestling? Is this why talent leaves or gets let go of? I sort of see the problem. From both perspectives, it looks as though there's too much of a disagreement, and there's no real good way to handle it. Well, that's fine...that's their business. I'm here, and am doing what I need to do here. May not be exactly what I want...but all in due time.

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 05:40 AM

OOC: That sucks, I was hoping our feud was going to culminate with you beating BB for in the last round of the tag tournament or something cool like that as a final victory over them, and its been fun Icing with him :)

chunkkynutzzz
06-13-2012, 07:31 AM
Wells: You know, since I can't touch Shaz right now, you're the perfect sparring partner.
*Kicks N in the gut, and hits a Freak Attack through the snack table*
I feel better. :)

IC as N: And Then You Woke Up. Keep Dreaming About these certain thing, trust they will you nowhere guy. Just look at Kraptonite lol, would you like to be next to Go!

Kryptonite
06-13-2012, 08:28 AM
Riggs: I'm right here Nelson, that is your name right? Nice to meet ya.

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 10:39 AM
IC as N: And Then You Woke Up. Keep Dreaming About these certain thing, trust they will you nowhere guy. Just look at Kraptonite lol, would you like to be next to Go!

Wells: I dare you to even try N, and you'll fail badly.

bearkg88
06-13-2012, 11:11 AM

Without going into the semantics of it, kryp and I had a disagreement where the kryptonite character. We decided since an agreement on it that it would be best to start fresh with a new wrestler. I've addressed his attitutde and the next time he is on he should edit that post. :D but other than that bag of fun, how's everyones week going?

Broc
06-13-2012, 11:15 AM
Without going into the semantics of it, kryp and I had a disagreement where the kryptonite character. We decided since an agreement on it that it would be best to start fresh with a new wrestler. I've addressed his attitutde and the next time he is on he should edit that post. :D but other than that bag of fun, how's everyones week going?

WBC to be posted soon, yes?

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 11:18 AM

It's been ok!

Kryptonite
06-13-2012, 11:43 AM
I'm sorry for saying Beark is a douche, we are okay but we had an disagreement

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 11:44 AM

Rough week ... getting sick and I'm not a fan of it either >.>

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 11:46 AM
I'm sorry for saying Beark is a douche, we are okay but we had an disagreement

It's good both of you worked it out then. :)

bearkg88
06-13-2012, 11:46 AM
WBC to be posted soon, yes?

Alas it wont be up until tomorrow. Im getting my daughter right now and have her till tomorrow. If she takes a nap and I can get online ill try and post it today

bearkg88
06-13-2012, 11:49 AM
Omega: hey Darius...guess what...your hopes of becoming Xtreme champ and insane tag champ are going to go up in smoke. Once I beat angelo to secure my spot in the 6 man match at no remorse, hawk and I are going to beat you and angelo to move on to the finals to crown the first ever insane tag team champions.

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 11:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFYBLwb3I84

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Omega: hey Darius...guess what...your hopes of becoming Xtreme champ and insane tag champ are going to go up in smoke. Once I beat angelo to secure my spot in the 6 man match at no remorse, hawk and I are going to beat you and angelo to move on to the finals to crown the first ever insane tag team champions.

Darius: Oh how cute, that's what everyone else says as well, but heres the thing ... You won't beat Angelo to qualify, and then when you face both Angelo AND Me ... You have no chance in hell, my friend. Quit while you're ahead

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Shaz: Where are you Ryan Wells? Come on! I wanna hear all that bullshit you say about me! Come on!

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 02:44 PM
Shaz: Where are you Ryan Wells? Come on! I wanna hear all that bullshit you say about me! Come on!

Wells: Oh how I'd love to slam that smile off your face Shaz.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 02:47 PM

Shaz: You'd love to. But you won't cause you know that I'd destroy you.

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 02:49 PM

Darius: If you want to, you should do it now before I do it myself.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 02:51 PM

Shaz: Watch out everyone! The badass is here!

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Shaz: Watch out everyone! The badass is here!

Darius: You never learn, do you?

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 02:59 PM
Darius: You never learn, do you?

Shaz: One of the things I've learnt about so far, is how much of a cunt you are.

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 03:02 PM

Wells: Get in line rookie.

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 03:02 PM
Shaz: One of the things I've learnt about so far, is how much of a cunt you are.

Wells: Real mature Shaz, really brings out the adult in you.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 03:09 PM
Wells: Real mature Shaz, really brings out the adult in you.

Shaz: And being a dick also brings out the adult in you.

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 03:11 PM
Darius: Wells, I'd watch your tone with me. I may be a "Rookie" but in two weeks I have accomplished more than 75% of the roster! I am the number one contender for the X-Treme Championship, soon I will be one half of the ICW Tag Team Champions, and I have been Number One for two weeks in a row for the Road to Glory standings! And Shaz ... I hate you.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 03:13 PM
Darius: Wells, I'd watch your tone with me. I may be a "Rookie" but in two weeks I have accomplished more than 75% of the roster! I am the number one contender for the X-Treme Championship, soon I will be one half of the ICW Tag Team Champions, and I have been Number One for two weeks in a row for the Road to Glory standings! And Shaz ... I hate you.

Shaz: Ahh. Gone back to kiddie school have we?

bearkg88
06-13-2012, 03:14 PM

Omega: hold up...you actually do somethin? Wow...I figured all you did was talk bullshit and chicken out in matches. If I were antonyo id be watching my back. I may be the originator of insane, but your the disciple of doucheness

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 03:17 PM
Omega: hold up...you actually do somethin? Wow...I figured all you did was talk bullshit and chicken out in matches. If I were antonyo id be watching my back. I may be the originator of insane, but your the disciple of doucheness

Darius: I'm confused, I have yet to "Chicken out of a match" I have competed in all of my matches, and the only time I have not finished one was when I left Shaz to be beaten down. Surely the crowd would have rather of seen that!

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 03:18 PM
Shaz: Ahh. Gone back to kiddie school have we?

Darius: Nah, I would have said you had coodies then! But you don't because you would never touch a woman, you like playing around with Kyojin in the locker room

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 03:18 PM
Darius: I'm confused, I have yet to "Chicken out of a match" I have competed in all of my matches, and the only time I have not finished one was when I left Shaz to be beaten down. Surely the crowd would have rather of seen that!

Shaz: Yeah Darius. You were the chicken of the handicap match. You let me to get beaten, just cause you were scared of Kyojin. You showed that you were the coward.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Darius: Nah, I would have said you had coodies then! But you don't because you would never touch a woman, you like playing around with Kyojin in the locker room

Shaz: Me playing with Kyojin? Sorry I think you've mistaken me for Ryan Wells. But I think some people on the roster can agree that you like playing with Antonyo.

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 03:27 PM
Shaz: Yeah Darius. You were the chicken of the handicap match. You let me to get beaten, just cause you were scared of Kyojin. You showed that you were the coward.

Darius: Correct me if I'm wrong but did you not say that you could beat him alone with a hand tied behind your back? I was only seeing if you would live up to the expectation!

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 03:31 PM
Shaz: Me playing with Kyojin? Sorry I think you've mistaken me for Ryan Wells. But I think some people on the roster can agree that you like playing with Antonyo.

Wells: As if Shaz, Kyojin and I both are better wrestlers then you, you can't get over that.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 03:34 PM
Wells: As if Shaz, Kyojin and I both are better wrestlers then you, you can't get over that.

Shaz: I can't get over it cause your not. None of you two are on my level.

Darius: Correct me if I'm wrong but did you not say that you could beat him alone with a hand tied behind your back? I was only seeing if you would live up to the expectation!

Shaz: Yeah, but you still chickened out cause you knew that you were gonna get your ass whooped by Kyojin!

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 03:36 PM
Shaz: I can't get over it cause your not. None of you two are on my level.

Shaz: Yeah, but you still chickened out cause you knew that you were gonna get your ass whooped by Kyojin!

Wells: Oh please, your level is below the bottom of the totem poll.
So did you Shaz, so shut up.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 03:39 PM

Wells: Oh please, your level is below the bottom of the totem poll.
So did you Shaz, so shut up.

Shaz: No Wells. My level is above the sky, I like the way you're talking about your level though. At least I was a man, and faced Kyojin. Unlike some! (Directed at Darius)

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Shaz: No Wells. My level is above the sky, I like the way you're talking about your level though. At least I was a man, and faced Kyojin. Unlike some! (Directed at Darius)

Darius: You had your ass handed to you by Kyojin and had no chance of ever tagging me in.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 03:43 PM
Darius: You had your ass handed to you by Kyojin and had no chance of ever tagging me in.

Shaz: Yeah, because you left the ring.

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 03:47 PM
Shaz: Yeah, because you left the ring.

Darius: You were no where near me. He had you on the other side, beating the holy high hell out of you. If it was just him and I one on one, he wouldn't of lasted a minute against me.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 03:49 PM
Darius: You were no where near me. He had you on the other side, beating the holy high hell out of you. If it was just him and I one on one, he wouldn't of lasted a minute against me.

Shaz: Give my fucking heart a break! Kyojin would've beat the fuck out of you! You are one heck of a chicken!

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 03:51 PM
Shaz: Give my fucking heart a break! Kyojin would've beat the fuck out of you! You are one heck of a chicken!

Darius: Yeah, okay, he wouldn't of. I'd have him carted out on a stretcher.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 03:53 PM
Darius: Yeah, okay, he wouldn't of. I'd have him carted out on a stretcher.

Shaz: And I'll have you carted out on a stretcher in a minute!

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 04:00 PM
Mr. Blood: Wow you girls sure do bitch and moan a lot. "I can kick your ass" "Not if I kick your ass first!" Bitches you both are pretty, not lets move onto something a lot more important. See the tag tournament is still going on, and look who's in the second round, that's right, your new favorite tag team.

Mr. Black: Black Blooded

Mr. Blood: Now Darius, we aren't denying that you have had a damn fine singles run since you came here, in fact it has been rather impressive, to say the least. It just seems like every time you get into a tag match you show yourself to be one thing above all others.

Mr. Black: A shitty teammate.

Mr. Blood: Now, given that neither you or your flavor of the week partner could take us both on by yourselves, I would say that you being such a shitty teammate and tag team partner ruins your chances of getting your hands on the gold, especially since if you had any measure of success in the tournament, and given the "competition" you just might, you would have to face us sooner or later.

Mr. Black: Bad time to be you

Mr. Blood: See, Kryptonite has already decided to quit wrestling entirely rather than risk facing us again, nobody has heard from Steele, and Divine is MIA as well, in fact the only people that we have gotten our hands on who are still going at all did so by deciding to turn on each other in the middle of our match, which actually makes you look like a better teammate by comparison. Long story short, the best choice for you, for your career, for your health, is to stay as far away from the tag tournament as possible, because we have already claimed those belts as our own, and we will destroy anyone stupid enough to get in our way..

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just business

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 04:01 PM
Shaz: And I'll have you carted out on a stretcher in a minute!

Darius: You will try you little bitch!

*Darius runs at Shaz and spears him into the concrete wall behind him, sending punches into his gut, then picks him up and slams him through the refreshment table next to them*

You want some of this, Shaz?! Nah, didn't think so. Bitch.

*Darius walks to his locker room*

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:02 PM
Mr. Blood: Wow you girls sure do bitch and moan a lot. "I can kick your ass" "Not if I kick your ass first!" Bitches you both are pretty, not lets move onto something a lot more important. See the tag tournament is still going on, and look who's in the second round, that's right, your new favorite tag team.

Mr. Blood: Now Darius, we aren't denying that you have had a damn fine singles run since you came here, in fact it has been rather impressive, to say the least. It just seems like every time you get into a tag match you show yourself to be one thing above all others.

Mr. Blood: Now, given that neither you or your flavor of the week partner could take us both on by yourselves, I would say that you being such a shitty teammate and tag team partner ruins your chances of getting your hands on the gold, especially since if you had any measure of success in the tournament, and given the "competition" you just might, you would have to face us sooner or later.

Mr. Blood: See, Kryptonite has already decided to quit wrestling entirely rather than risk facing us again, nobody has heard from Steele, and Divine is MIA as well, in fact the only people that we have gotten our hands on who are still going at all did so by managing to fight each other in the middle of our match, which actually makes you look like a better teammate by comparison. Long story short, the best choice for you, for your career, for your health, is to stay as far away from the tag tournament as possible, because we have already claimed those belts as our own, and we will destroy anyone stupid enough to get in our way..

Shaz: Jheeze. Your 'Nothing Personal' and 'Just Business' catchphrases are pathetic anyway.

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 04:03 PM

Mr. Blood: See, Kryptonite has already decided to quit wrestling entirely rather than risk facing us again, nobody has heard from Steele, and Divine is MIA as well, in fact the only people that we have gotten our hands on who are still going at all did so by managing to fight each other in the middle of our match, which actually makes you look like a better teammate by comparison. Long story short, the best choice for you, for your career, for your health, is to stay as far away from the tag tournament as possible, because we have already claimed those belts as our own, and we will destroy anyone stupid enough to get in our way..

Darius: Oh Jesus, you two again? Explain to me how I am a "shitty teammate" when Angelo and I are a dominant team together, and we both did equal amount of work to win our first tag team match together? And if we face each other in a tag match, you can guarantee that Angelo and I will walk away victorious, while Black is busy trying to get Blood's head out from his ass.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:04 PM
Darius: You will try you little bitch!

*Darius runs at Shaz and spears him into the concrete wall behind him, sending punches into his gut, then picks him up and slams him through the refreshment table next to them*

You want some of this, Shaz?! Nah, didn't think so. Bitch.

*Darius walks to his locker room*

*Shaz quickly gets up looking pissed off, and grabs a chair*

Shaz: YOU'LL FUCKING REGRET THIS!

*Shaz kicks open the locker room door of Darius, hits Darius with it*

Shaz: YOU WANNA MESS WITH ME YOU LITTLE BITCH!

*Darius gets up, but Shaz lays him out with 3 Best in the World finishers, before punting him in the head*

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 04:11 PM

*Darius gets up, but Shaz lays him out with 3 Best in the World finishers, before punting him in the head*
OOC: that is one of the very few times I have seen someone go along with an IC attack in one of these threads in a while, it's awesome to see

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:13 PM
OOC: that is one of the very few times I have seen someone go along with an IC attack in one of these threads in a while, it's awesome to see

OOC: Cheers bro! It's awesome to be I'Cing with Ryan Wells, Kyojin, you and Darius! I'm loving it at the moment!

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 04:14 PM

Wells: *Walks into room* Oh Shaz!
*Shaz turns around only to be kicked in the gut, and Freak Attacked through a table*
Not enough? Hmmm...*Picks him up again and Freak Attacks him again on the debris*
Well, my work is here done...almost. *Curb stomps Shaz in the face, rendering him unconscious*
Fools, I only strike last, to win.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Wells: *Walks into room* Oh Shaz!
*Shaz turns around only to be kicked in the gut, and Freak Attacked through a table*
Not enough? Hmmm...*Picks him up again and Freak Attacks him again on the debris*
Well, my work is here done...almost. *Curb stomps Shaz in the face, rendering him unconscious*
Fools, I only strike last, to win.

*Shaz wakes up, but looks really, really tired at the moment*

Shaz: Y--oo-u What?!

*Shaz grabs the chair and hits Wells with it after a long amount of time*

*Shaz immediately faints*

magglis
06-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Angelo: Darius has my back and i have his.When you did start worrying about me Omega?

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 04:18 PM
Moved down below, for... strategic sheep purposes

after:

Wells: *Falls to one knee, hurt, but still able to walk, possible concussion*
Oh really Shaz?
*Drags him into the shower, (NON SEXUAL, :P) and ties him up and turns the hottest water on water, hitting him in the face, knowing that the hot water heater lasts for an hour*
Let's see how you like that.
*Walks out to go ice his head*

*Wells turns bck to the doorway to see Black Blooded blocking the door, with cocky grins they each move to a side of the doorway, clapping, forcing wells to walk through them to get out*

Mr. Blood: Well done, finally we may get some peace and quiet around here

Mr. Black: Good job boy

*As Wells walks through them slowly, waiting for them to strike, but they keep smiling and clapping, turning with him so that neither man has his back to Wells*

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 04:20 PM
*Shaz wakes up, but looks really, really tired at the moment*

Shaz: Y--oo-u What?!

*Shaz grabs the chair and hits Wells with it after a long amount of time*

*Shaz immediately faints*

Oh really Shaz?
*Drags him into the shower, (NON SEXUAL, :P) and ties him up and turns the hottest water on water, hitting him in the face, knowing that the hot water heater lasts for an hour*

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 04:21 PM
*Wells turns bck to the doorway to see Black Blooded blocking the door, with cocky grins they each move to a side of the doorway, clapping, forcing wells to walk through them to get out*

Mr. Blood: Well done, finally we may get some peace and quiet around here

Mr. Black: Good job boy

*As Wells walks through them slowly, waiting for them to strike, but they keep smiling and clapping, turning with him so that neither man has his back to Wells*

OOC: This all must take place AFTER what I just did to make sense. :P

magglis
06-13-2012, 04:21 PM
We have more posts than Alpha Revolution!

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:22 PM
Oh really Shaz?

*The security quickly run into the locker room*

Security: Come on guys turn on the cold water!

*The cold water is turned on.*

*They come and take Shaz away on an ambulance, and off they go*

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:22 PM

That's what I thought!

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 04:24 PM
That's what I thought!

I dunno where they came in to interfere. :P

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:28 PM
I dunno where they came in to interfere. :P

Haha!

*Ambulance check on Shaz, and he's okay*

*They send him back home*

*He appears via satellite*

Shaz: Ryan Wells! I swear to god that you will regret every second of that! This Karnage! I will literally destroy you! I mean it! You son of a bitch!

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 04:28 PM
yeah, it kinda got screwed because Shaz writes faster than I do, so let's just put it there

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:29 PM
yeah, it kinda got screwed because Shaz writes faster than I do, so let's just put it there

Sorry bro! I do type really fast though, lol.

magglis
06-13-2012, 04:30 PM
*The security quickly run into the locker room*

Security: Come on guys turn on the cold water!

*The cold water is turned on.*

*They come and take Shaz away on an ambulance, and off they go*
Angelo:"Angelo started laughing when he saw that incident"

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 04:30 PM

Yes, yes you do my friend! lol

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:31 PM
Angelo:"Angelo started laughing when he saw that incident"

Shaz: You laugh when you see it. But when I come face to face with you! I'm gonna destroy you as well!

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 04:32 PM

I usually do, but I have edit compulsions with my ic posts, because I think they suck and I want to fix them

No_1eddiefan
06-13-2012, 04:33 PM

Kyojin: This is the fighting talk I want! You see Darius, you can keep ducking me, you can keep walking away, it doesn't matter, because I will get you. I don't care when. I don't care where. I just know for a fact that I'm gonna get you.

Oh and Shaz, stop using my name for a name-drop. Ryan 'The Freak' Wells is gonna kick your ass.

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Kyojin: This is the fighting talk I want! You see Darius, you can keep ducking me, you can keep walking away, it doesn't matter, because I will get you. I don't care when. I don't care where. I just know for a fact that I'm gonna get you.

Oh and Shaz, stop using my name for a name-drop. Ryan 'The Freak' Wells is gonna kick your ass.

Wells: As you can see bud, I already did. See that ambulance go by? It was him in it, because of me.

No_1eddiefan
06-13-2012, 04:36 PM
Wells: As you can see bud, I already did. See that ambulance go by? It was him in it, because of me.

Kyojin: Well that makes perfect sense. He's a coward with a big mouth, but when push comes to shove, he's a nobody. Just like Darius.

magglis
06-13-2012, 04:37 PM
Shaz: You laugh when you see it. But when I come face to face with you! I'm gonna destroy you as well!
Angelo:*Angelo bursts out laughing after Shaz's post*

Shaz11

Shaz: Oh piss off Kyojin!

Shaz: But I'm still okay! I may have a lot of bruises and shit. But I can still move! Bitch! I totally can't wait to beat the shit out of you! When I say shit! I mean SHIT!

Shaz11
Angelo:*Angelo bursts out laughing after Shaz's post*

Shaz: Funny thing is! You lot won't be doing that once I beat the living crap out of you all!

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 04:38 PM
OOC: WOW. A lot of shit went down when I went to eat dinner xD Jesus ... Lets see if I can catch up ...

Darius: *Walks from his Locker room after being knocked out* Would you all just shut the hell up? I have a headache! Angelo, do me a favor and smack a few of these bitches please

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:41 PM
OOC: WOW. A lot of shit went down when I went to eat dinner xD Jesus ... Lets see if I can catch up ...

Darius: *Walks from his Locker room after being knocked out* Would you all just shut the hell up? I have a headache! Angelo, do me a favor and smack a few of these bitches please

OOC: I'm eating my dinner right here. That's how much I love I'Cing! Lol.

Shaz: Angelo can't do nothing! Except laugh like a bitch!

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Shaz: But I'm still okay! I may have a lot of bruises and shit. But I can still move! Bitch! I totally can't wait to beat the shit out of you! When I say shit! I mean SHIT!

Wells: It was good doing that to you, now, when I get you in the ring, it'll be much worse Shaz, if I were you, call Smokey, and retire now before I force you into it.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:44 PM
Wells: It was good doing that to you, now, when I get you in the ring, it'll be much worse Shaz, if I were you, call Smokey, and retire now before I force you into it.

Shaz: No Wells. You think I'm gonna retire? You saying if I don't, then you're gonna force me into it? Your lies are amazing! If you do think I'm gonna retire, then you must be the thickest wrestler I know! Wait-The thickest wrestler ever.

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 04:46 PM
OOC: I'm eating my dinner right here. That's how much I love I'Cing! Lol.

Shaz: Angelo can't do nothing! Except laugh like a bitch!

Darius: You're lucky my head hit the concrete so many times or I'd come to your house and put you through another table you little bitch. You say I'm a coward but I'm not the on hiding behind the screen! You are now ... THE PEOPLES CHUMP.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Darius: You're lucky my head hit the concrete so many times or I'd come to your house and put you through another table you little bitch. You say I'm a coward but I'm not the on hiding behind the screen! You are now ... THE PEOPLES CHUMP.

Shaz: Ha! My house is a private house! So you can't do shit! No one knows where it is! Why the fuck do you think the Ambulance was gonna drop me off to the house that everyone knows I live in! I'm not hiding behind the screen. I'm talking to you via satellite! Cause I ain't been cleared by the Doctors to go back! I'll be back tommorow though! Cleared or not cleared! I'll kick yours and Wells's faces in!

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 04:53 PM
Shaz: Ha! My house is a private house! So you can't do shit! No one knows where it is! Why the fuck do you think the Ambulance was gonna drop me off to the house that everyone knows I live in! I'm not hiding behind the screen. I'm talking to you via satellite! Cause I ain't been cleared by the Doctors to go back! I'll be back tommorow though! Cleared or not cleared! I'll kick yours and Wells's faces in!

Darius: And you just reinforced my bitch statement by going somewhere we couldn't find you. You're hiding.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Darius: And you just reinforced my bitch statement by going somewhere we couldn't find you. You're hiding.

Shaz: Not really! Cause I've only just recently moved bitch! I'll be back tommorow! Just watch!

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 04:57 PM

Wells: It'll be fun to see you try Shaz.

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 04:59 PM
Wells: It'll be fun to see you try Shaz.

Shaz: Yeah, I will try. And I won't fail! Just you watch!

magglis
06-13-2012, 05:04 PM
Shaz: Funny thing is! You lot won't be doing that once I beat the living crap out of you all!
Angelo: *Angelo can't stop laughing.He finds Shaz hilarious*Stop it please,you are gonna give me a heart attack!

magglis
06-13-2012, 05:07 PM

Angelo: Why should i?I don't want to hurt a joker like Shaz.
He is so funny,he actually thinks he is better than me!

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 05:08 PM
Angelo: Why should i?I don't want to hurt a joker like Shaz.
He is so funny,he actually thinks he is better than me!

Shaz: Cause I am better than you, you fool!

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 05:11 PM
OOC: Just saying ... Page 187!! This page belongs to Darius and his ONE-EIGHT-SEVEN

Shaz11
06-13-2012, 05:13 PM
OOC: Just saying ... Page 187!! This page belongs to Darius and his ONE-EIGHT-SEVEN

OOC: Lol.

Shaz: All you fools better watch out! Cause I am coming! AND I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU ALL!

*Shaz punches the camera, and the satellite goes off*

magglis
06-13-2012, 05:18 PM

Shaz: All you fools better watch out! Cause I am coming! AND I WILL FUCKING DESTROY YOU ALL!

Angelo:Oh i'm so scared right now!You are a meaningless idiot who thinks he can wrestle.But enough for me tonight.The future champ needs a rest!
See you later Darius!
*Angelo gets in a limo and he leaves*

CM Rock-Austin
06-13-2012, 05:33 PM

It's going well, have not done much though just have been going to the gym lol

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 05:33 PM
OOC: Whats everyone up to

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 05:38 PM
OOC: Whats everyone up to

Stuck at work for another hour and a half, playing Tribal Wars (Just captured my 3rd village, conquest is fun!)
you?

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Stuck at work for another hour and a half, playing Tribal Wars (Just captured my 3rd village, conquest is fun!)
you?

Bored as hell!! I have nothing to do at all

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 05:43 PM
Bored as hell!! I have nothing to do at all

I know the feeling.
so, I have been moved from my desk, where there are very few people around me (Only day guy sitting with the graveyard shift because I used to work graves), so I get a lot of peace and can read to over where the rest of the day crew sits, which is loud and annoying.
on the plus side I plan on taking all damn day to move over there tomorrow, so there will be less calls for me to deal with.

What I really want to do is get some advice on how to make better promos, because mine seem to fall flat. (Perhaps because all the stuff I watch for inspiration is from when the LOD were still roaming the world kicking ass.)

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 05:45 PM
I know the feeling.
so, I have been moved from my desk, where there are very few people around me (Only day guy sitting with the graveyard shift because I used to work graves), so I get a lot of peace and can read to over where the rest of the day crew sits, which is loud and annoying.
on the plus side I plan on taking all damn day to move over there tomorrow, so there will be less calls for me to deal with.

What I really want to do is get some advice on how to make better promos, because mine seem to fall flat. (Perhaps because all the stuff I watch for inspiration is from when the LOD were still roaming the world kicking ass.)

I just put a lot of thought into my promos ... granted they aren't the best, but I think they get the message across. Just pretend its you :P

CM Rock-Austin
06-13-2012, 05:47 PM
Your promos are good right now ash, mine on the other hand needs a little more work.

Jackson: *Walks out his dressing room and see's all the carnage that happened* Why the hell do I keep missing all the good shit!

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 05:51 PM
I just put a lot of thought into my promos ... granted they aren't the best, but I think they get the message across. Just pretend its you :P

that's what I've been trying, it's actually easier for me to write for Black Blooded vs writing for Victor in EWA, because like BB I grew up broke in Vegas, and hung around bikers all my life, so I am more used to communicating like a biker. the only reason I don't talk like that all the time now, in fact is because I worked really hard not to so I could keep a job.

Yes2J
06-13-2012, 06:00 PM
Slick: Can we stop with the bitch fits? You guys are fighting like toddlers. Pathetic! Where is Smokey to control all of this? Nowhere to be found of course! Whatever, if ya'll want a fight, bring it. Black Blooded, I'm standing right here in my locker room. Come get me you punk bitches.
*Motions for someone to rush into the room and fight*
I've been waiting for quite some time to do this!

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Slick: Can we stop with the bitch fits? You guys are fighting like toddlers. Pathetic! Where is Smokey to control all of this? Nowhere to be found of course! Whatever, if ya'll want a fight, bring it. Black Blooded, I'm standing right here in my locker room. Come get me you punk bitches.
*Motions for someone to rush into the room and fight*
I've been waiting for quite some time to do this!

Mr. Blood: Yet again you call out the two people who did nothing except enjoy the show. This time however, we're done with it. See boy, you couldn't equal up to me if you had the next 20 years to try, much less both of us together.

Mr. Black: Enough talk, time to fight.

*Black Blooded head to Slick's room, seeing him waiting there for a fight, as Mr. Black rushes in first, clotheslining Slick to the floor, Mr. Blood wraps a chain around his fist before heading in and mounting Slick, throwing punches like he is trying to punch through Slick's skull and into the ground.*

Mr. Black: My Turn

*Blood stands up as Black goes to pull up Slick, and get's a low blow for his troubles, Slick busted wide open from the chain, starts after Blood, but his swings are coming slower and slower due to blood loss by the time Black gets up behind him

Black turns Slick around and kicks him in the gut, before lifting him and hitting the Black death, (Implant Buster)*

Mr. Blood: That's what happens when people don't know when to shut the fuck up

*Blood lifts slick up and hits the blood drop, (pedigree) then both men walk out of his room, laughing, and locking and closing the door behind them*

AirBourne
06-13-2012, 06:58 PM

Wells: Not impressed.

magglis
06-13-2012, 07:17 PM
ICW is a monster fed keep it going guys!:)

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 07:19 PM
ICW is a monster fed keep it going guys!:)

It only gets better!

No_1eddiefan
06-13-2012, 07:33 PM
What I really want to do is get some advice on how to make better promos, because mine seem to fall flat.

Bro, your promos are working right now. I'm actually loving the way Mr. Blood says a lot and Mr. Black says a little. It really works well. You will get better with experience.

Yes2J
06-13-2012, 07:34 PM
*Slick lays in a pool of his own blood with his eyes glossy. Slick tried to get back to his feet, using the bench in the room*
Slick: I knew it, you guys won't fight me one on one. I expected that *winces in pain* This is just the beginning. You got me...for now.

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Bro, your promos are working right now. I'm actually loving the way Mr. Blood says a lot and Mr. Black says a little. It really works well. You will get better with experience.

Thanks, I was trying to have Black sort of emphasize the points that Blood makes, like he is condensing things into smaller bits. I didn't know if it would work or not, but it was the best way I could think of to sort of make them stand out.

No_1eddiefan
06-13-2012, 08:04 PM
Thanks, I was trying to have Black sort of emphasize the points that Blood makes, like he is condensing things into smaller bits. I didn't know if it would work or not, but it was the best way I could think of to sort of make them stand out.

It works great, I love the 'Nothing Personal, Just Business' catchphrase.

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 08:07 PM
*Slick lays in a pool of his own blood with his eyes glossy. Slick tried to get back to his feet, using the bench in the room*
Slick: I knew it, you guys won't fight me one on one. I expected that *winces in pain* This is just the beginning. You got me...for now.

Mr. Blood: You challenge both of us, you got both of us. We tried to warn you, but you had to keep carrying on those self destructive urges, talking about shit that you knew nothing about, then continually trying to claim that you could take us both out, well ask and you shall receive asswipe. You wanted Black Blooded, you got Black Blooded, and it turned out, I was right, you can't take us on.

Mr. Black: What a moron

Mr. Blood: Now, we had thought that this experience may have taught you something, but I see that we were mistaken, however if you would like to try your luck for a one-on one match, well all you have to do is get it cleared with the powers that be, my large friend here has expressed an interest in showing you why you can never hope to match up to us, and the very next week I will be more than happy to give you a review.

Mr. Black: We will fucking crush you

Mr. Blood: And there is absolutely jack shit you can do about it.

Mr. Blood: Just Business

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 08:08 PM
It works great, I love the 'Nothing Personal, Just Business' catchphrase.

gotta give Bear the credit for helping me come up with that, he's been awesome at helping me get used to this, and have fun.

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 08:19 PM
IC as Darius: *Sneaks up behind Mr. Black and slams him in the back of the head with a steel chair, dropping him to the floor hard*

Darius: Nothing personal ...

*Mr. Blood turns around shocked, and then Darius nails him in the forehead with the steel chair, dropping him onto Mr. Black*

Darius: Just business.

*Walks over to Slick and picks him up, and looks him in the eyes as he stands dazed*

Darius: Don't you just love that catch phrase ... Nothing personal ... Just business ...

*Darius raises the chair up and then brings it down onto Slick's head, then slams the chair down onto Black's, Blood's and then Slick's heads while they lay on the ground*

Darius: Such a catchy phrase! *Darius walks back to his locker room and shuts the door behind him, chair still in hand*

OOC: Yes, I got that bored. :P

No_1eddiefan
06-13-2012, 08:30 PM
IC as Darius: *Sneaks up behind Mr. Black and slams him in the back of the head with a steel chair, dropping him to the floor hard*

*Mr. Blood turns around shocked, and then Darius nails him in the forehead with the steel chair, dropping him onto Mr. Black*

*Walks over to Slick and picks him up, and looks him in the eyes as he stands dazed*

Darius: Don't you just love that catch phrase ... Nothing personal ... Just business ...

*Darius raises the chair up and then brings it down onto Slick's head, then slams the chair down onto Black's, Blood's and then Slick's heads while they lay on the ground*

Darius: Such a catchy phrase! *Darius walks back to his locker room and shuts the door behind him, chair still in hand*

Kyojin: Yet again, another cheap shot. Do you ever face somebody one-on-one, Darius?

Vandarius
06-13-2012, 08:34 PM
Kyojin: Yet again, another cheap shot. Do you ever face somebody one-on-one, Darius?

Darius: There was three of them, did you not see!?

Yes2J
06-13-2012, 08:41 PM
Mr. Blood: You challenge both of us, you got both of us. We tried to warn you, but you had to keep carrying on those self destructive urges, talking about shit that you knew nothing about, then continually trying to claim that you could take us both out, well ask and you shall receive asswipe. You wanted Black Blooded, you got Black Blooded, and it turned out, I was right, you can't take us on.

Mr. Black: What a moron

Mr. Blood: Now, we had thought that this experience may have taught you something, but I see that we were mistaken, however if you would like to try your luck for a one-on one match, well all you have to do is get it cleared with the powers that be, my large friend here has expressed an interest in showing you why you can never hope to match up to us, and the very next week I will be more than happy to give you a review.

Mr. Black: We will fucking crush you

Mr. Blood: And there is absolutely jack shit you can do about it.

Mr. Blood: Just Business
Slick (shouting down the hall): You come into my place of work, and attack my co-workers? You make my workplace unsafe and you say it's JUST BUSINESS. You sons'a bitches this is fucking PERSONAL. Right now, I have bigger fish to fry, but I have no problem taking you guys out one by one in singles competition after that dust settles. Mark my words, there will be a time. Maybe now maybe later. Not for business, but for my own personal satisfaction.
OOC: Very nice promo guy("s")!

No_1eddiefan
06-13-2012, 08:42 PM
Darius: There was three of them, did you not see!?

Kyo: But you needed a chair. Fight like a man Darius. Wrestle like a True Wrestler!

Yes2J
06-13-2012, 08:42 PM

To be fair, I think they had already left my locker room.

Asherdelampyr
06-13-2012, 09:19 PM
Slick (shouting down the hall): You come into my place of work, and attack my co-workers? You make my workplace unsafe and you say it's JUST BUSINESS. You sons'a bitches this is fucking PERSONAL. Right now, I have bigger fish to fry, but I have no problem taking you guys out one by one in singles competition after that dust settles. Mark my words, there will be a time. Maybe now maybe later. Not for business, but for my own personal satisfaction.
OOC: Very nice promo guy("s")!

OOC: thanks, that was a lot of fun to do, thanks for playing along

No_1eddiefan
06-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Who won the prediction contest Bear?

VanHooliganX
06-13-2012, 09:34 PM
Vote of Confidence promos sent in.

Just waiting for Artemis to give me his part of the other promo.

CM Rock-Austin
06-14-2012, 01:16 AM
Who won the prediction contest Bear?

I know I didn't do well at all lol

Yes2J
06-14-2012, 02:56 AM
Vote of Confidence promos sent in.

Just waiting for Artemis to give me his part of the other promo.

Are we supposed to give you our promos? or is it just Artemis?

magglis
06-14-2012, 03:56 AM
Are we supposed to give you our promos? or is it just Artemis?
They are probably working in a promo together

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 05:32 AM
*Shaz returns in his nice Maserati Grand Turismo S, and parks in the parking lot*

Shaz: Ryan Wells? Darius? Come out, come out where ever you are!

chunkkynutzzz
06-14-2012, 10:36 AM
that's what I've been trying, it's actually easier for me to write for Black Blooded vs writing for Victor in EWA, because like BB I grew up broke in Vegas, and hung around bikers all my life, so I am more used to communicating like a biker. the only reason I don't talk like that all the time now, in fact is because I worked really hard not to so I could keep a job.

I Can relate to what you saying, cuz I'm From Brooklyn ,Ny ..I'm. Born and raised in da hood and its hard to even speak or write correctly sometimes ,because this hood shit is all I know. Grew up with gangstas and I'm not proud of it, but you can say I was a gansta too...just for the fact I did my dirt in da streets, but I changed completely just work and love my efeds to keep me busy. Trust me if I didn't change the truth is I would've been locked up in jail or dead like a lot of my friends and Enemies.

So when they Say The Streets only brings Death & Jail , Trust its True.

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 11:21 AM
The awkward moment during work when your ex comes in and brags about being engaged ... -_- In other words, today fucking sucks.

Kryptonite
06-14-2012, 11:43 AM
The awkward moment during work when your ex comes in and brags about being engaged ... -_- In other words, today fucking sucks.
Legendary post, and dude.. That slut is a whore!

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Legendary post, and dude.. That slut is a whore!

Yes, yes she is. My rage level was over 9000

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 11:50 AM
I Can relate to what you saying, cuz I'm From Brooklyn ,Ny ..I'm. Born and raised in da hood and its hard to even speak or write correctly sometimes ,because this hood shit is all I know. Grew up with gangstas and I'm not proud of it, but you can say I was a gansta too...just for the fact I did my dirt in da streets, but I changed completely just work and love my efeds to keep me busy. Trust me if I didn't change the truth is I would've been locked up in jail or dead like a lot of my friends and Enemies.

So when they Say The Streets only brings Death & Jail , Trust its True.

Bruv, I can relate to you too. I'm from Brixton, one of the roughest areas in London. I'm not sure if it is the most roughest area of London. But I was also involved in crimes and shiz. This all relates to my E-Fed character 'Shaz' as well. I've moved to Kent though, cause it was too dangerous over there.

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 11:51 AM
Yes, yes she is. My rage level was over 9000

Unlucky mate.

Kryptonite
06-14-2012, 11:54 AM
Yes, yes she is. My rage level was over 9000Did you get SuperSayan?

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 11:55 AM
Shaz: I take it everyone are pissing themselves! Just cause I entered!

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 11:57 AM

Does that sum it up?

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 12:00 PM

Does that sum it up?

I think so.

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 12:09 PM
Shaz: I take it everyone are pissing themselves! Just cause I entered!

Darius: Shaz ... go back to your little hiding hole before you get hurt again

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 12:11 PM
Darius: Shaz ... go back to your little hiding hole before you get hurt again

Shaz: No Darius I won't! You really think I'm gonna do what you say?! If you do, then you are probably a bigger mug than Ryan Wells. Oh and another thing!..

*Shaz kicks Darius in the gut and hits him with the Best in the World onto the table*

Shaz: You see Darius, no one gets past me!

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Shaz: No Darius I won't! You really think I'm gonna do what you say?! If you do, then you are probably a bigger mug than Ryan Wells. Oh and another thing!..

*Shaz kicks Darius in the gut and hits him with the Best in the World onto the table*

Shaz: You see Darius, no one gets past me!

OOC: Do me a favor and send him in an ambulance or something I'm not feeling up for IC'ing right now :/ Weird I know

Darius: *Rubs his head and staggers to stand* You're going to pay for that you runt.

*Darius charges Shaz and slams him into a door and they crash through it and start beating on each other in another hall*

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 12:25 PM
OOC: Do me a favor and send him in an ambulance or something I'm not feeling up for IC'ing right now :/ Weird I know

Darius: *Rubs his head and staggers to stand* You're going to pay for that you runt.

*Darius charges Shaz and slams him into a door and they crash through it and start beating on each other in another hall*

OOC: Sorry mate. I'll do that right away.

*Shaz hits an Enzuigiri on Darius, and he falls on the table*

Shaz: Let's see what you got now!

*Shaz grabs a ladder and climbs up the ladder, and hits a Frog Splash onto Darius*

Shaz: Now that felt fricking good! You see, no one messes with me. And once I get a chance, I will beat them up so badly!

*Darius is taken away in an ambulance, as the paramedic take him away*

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 12:28 PM
OOC: Sorry mate. I'll do that right away.

*Shaz hits an Enzuigiri on Darius, and he falls on the table*

Shaz: Let's see what you got now!

*Shaz grabs a ladder and climbs up the ladder, and hits a Frog Splash onto Darius*

Shaz: Now that felt fricking good! You see, no one messes with me. And once I get a chance, I will beat them up so badly!

*Darius is taken away in an ambulance, as the paramedic take him away*

OOC: Thanks :P I'm feeling light headed and what not, worked with some new chemical stuff at work trying to get rid of some mold ... made me sick

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 12:34 PM
Smokey: at the next karnage, vulgar is set to face n and alex kidd in a triple threat match. That match, will now be a falls count anywhere match. Also, every qualifying match for the 6 man match at no remorse that is to occur at this karnage, will now be contested under no disqualification

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 12:37 PM
Smokey: at the next karnage, vulgar is set to face n and alex kidd in a triple threat match. That match, will now be a falls count anywhere match. Also, every qualifying match for the 6 man match at no remorse that is to occur at this karnage, will now be contested under no disqualification

OOC: Sounds epic :D

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 12:39 PM

Shaz: What about me boss?

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Finally at my comp after having my daughter from yesterday to today, and gf is at work. I am going to start working on the show, post the results from the prediction contest, and go through all of the ICing! :D You guys rock btw!

No_1eddiefan
06-14-2012, 02:49 PM
Finally at my comp after having my daughter from yesterday to today, and gf is at work. I am going to start working on the show, post the results from the prediction contest, and go through all of the ICing! :D You guys rock btw!

Out of them three dude, the show's most important ;)

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 02:52 PM
Shaz: What about me boss?

Smokey: Your involved in one of the four qualification matches

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 02:56 PM
Out of them three dude, the show's most important ;)

True, but since Karnage is technically on Thursdays, and we are a week ahead, i have until next THursday to post it haha. I won't wait till then though. As long as I get everyones promo's, the show will go up Mon or Tues :D I wonder where Super_Dave has been though. He just up and vanished

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 02:58 PM
So I've been thinking about creating a new character, to be 1/2 of a tag team. If anyone is interested in creating another character for ICW and teaming with me, shoot me a PM to discuss it!

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 03:25 PM
So I've been thinking about creating a new character, to be 1/2 of a tag team. If anyone is interested in creating another character for ICW and teaming with me, shoot me a PM to discuss it!

I would try but I'd probably get confused by more than one character :P Did you get the promos I sent you?

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 03:36 PM
I would try but I'd probably get confused by more than one character :P Did you get the promos I sent you?

sure did bro. looked good!

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 03:37 PM

Awesome, good to hear!

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 04:48 PM

Did you want a promo from me?

magglis
06-14-2012, 04:48 PM
Awesome, good to hear!
They are always awesome:p

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 04:53 PM
;P Well duh, its me. Jk ;)

*Darius arrives back to the arena, still a bit banged up from Shaz's attack*

Darius: I don't hide like you, coward! *Darius charges Shaz and nails him with a big boot, sending Shaz flying the wall*

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 04:59 PM
;P Well duh, its me. Jk ;)

*Darius arrives back to the arena, still a bit banged up from Shaz's attack*

Darius: I don't hide like you, coward! *Darius charges Shaz and nails him with a big boot, sending Shaz flying the wall*

*Shaz gets up, and hits Darius with a crucifix from behind*

Shaz: Is that all you got?!

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 05:07 PM
*Shaz gets up, and hits Darius with a crucifix from behind*

Shaz: Is that all you got?!

*Darius stands shaken up a bit, holding his neck*

Darius: That was cute ... My turn.

*Darius grabs Shaz by the throat with his right hand, and then slams his head against the wall several times before dropping him to the ground*

Darius: Think you're tough, huh? Do You!? You son of a bitch! *Darius spits on Shaz as he lays on the ground, the brings his boot down onto Shaz's face*

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Here are the results of the Blackout Prediction Contest

1. no_1eddiefan 123 pts
2. CM Rock-Austin 100 pts
3. Giddy and wrestlingfan66513 97 pts
4. Destruction 84 pts
5. VanHooliganX 76 pts
6. Magglis 65 pts
7. Asherdelampyr 60 pts.

Congrats to Eddie!

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 05:12 PM
Did you want a promo from me?

Nah, that's ok bud. I don't need one :D Next week I will though

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 05:14 PM
For those of you who haven't gotten me your promo yet, remember, you have until Sunday. I need them NO later than sunday please and thanks! I'm actually going to start working on the show right now. :D

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 05:16 PM
Annnnd Bear comes in with three posts from out of no where! :P But I hope everyone sends in their promos like Now .. The sooner the show is, the better :3

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 05:20 PM
*Darius stands shaken up a bit, holding his neck*

Darius: That was cute ... My turn.

*Darius grabs Shaz by the throat with his right hand, and then slams his head against the wall several times before dropping him to the ground*

Darius: Think you're tough, huh? Do You!? You son of a bitch! *Darius spits on Shaz as he lays on the ground, the brings his boot down onto Shaz's face*

*Shaz gets back up looking very dizzy, but he grabs a bottle of water. And pours it all over his face*

*Shaz kicks Darius in the gut, and hits him with a Best in the World*

Shaz: You like that? Huh? Well, it looks like you don't! So I'm gonna make you love it!

*Shaz gets a ladder and drops it flat on the floor. Shaz picks Darius up and hits him with a powerbomb onto the ladder*

Shaz: You enjoy that? Wait a sec, your face still looks like your not!

*Shaz grabs his Louis Vuitton belt and wraps it round Darius's neck. He chokes him with it*

Shaz: I'M LOVING EVERY SECOND OF THIS! WHAT ABOUT YOU DARIUS?

*Shaz lets go, and gives him a Punt Kick*

Shaz: You see Darius. No one messes with me! I am the most talented man that ever existed! And you can't stop me! Bitch!

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Nah, that's ok bud. I don't need one :D Next week I will though

That's alright bro! ;)

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 05:29 PM
*Shaz gets back up looking very dizzy, but he grabs a bottle of water. And pours it all over his face*

*Shaz kicks Darius in the gut, and hits him with a Best in the World*

Shaz: You like that? Huh? Well, it looks like you don't! So I'm gonna make you love it!

*Shaz gets a ladder and drops it flat on the floor. Shaz picks Darius up and hits him with a powerbomb onto the ladder*

Shaz: You enjoy that? Wait a sec, your face still looks like your not!

*Shaz grabs his Louis Vuitton belt and wraps it round Darius's neck. He chokes him with it*

Shaz: I'M LOVING EVERY SECOND OF THIS! WHAT ABOUT YOU DARIUS?

*Shaz lets go, and gives him a Punt Kick*

Shaz: You see Darius. No one messes with me! I am the most talented man that ever existed! And you can't stop me! Bitch!

*Darius crawls onto his hands and knees and spits up blood, then looks at Shaz*

Darius: Is that ... the best you've got ... you bitch?

*Darius tries to stand but collapses to the floor again*

Darius: Come on then, give me your all, bitch! *Darius spits more blood onto the floor, coughing hard and grinning, his teeth covered in blood with a psychotic stare*

Asherdelampyr
06-14-2012, 05:32 PM
ooc: Shaz, Vandarius, that fight was awesome

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 05:40 PM
*Darius crawls onto his hands and knees and spits up blood, then looks at Shaz*

Darius: Is that ... the best you've got ... you bitch?

*Darius tries to stand but collapses to the floor again*

Darius: Come on then, give me your all, bitch! *Darius spits more blood onto the floor, coughing hard and grinning, his teeth covered in blood with a psychotic stare*

Shaz: Oh, so you didn't like that! Well...THAT IS FUCKING IT!!!

*Shaz gets really, REALLY angry and he goes on a rampage!*

Shaz: COME ON THEN YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!

*Shaz picks Darius up and lays him out with a Best in the World as he hits the wall*

Shaz: HAHAHA! LOOK AT YOURSELF! I'M FUCKING EMBARRASSING YOU!

*Shaz picks up his belt and starts whipping Darius on his back!*

Shaz: You like that? Huh? Oh shit! Is that red marks I see on your back? Lemme change the color abit!

*Shaz carries on whipping Darius with his belt, until his back starts bleeding*

Shaz: Oh look! Is that blood I see?

*Shaz repeatedly whips him, until he wraps it round his jeans*

Shaz: Sorry Darius, I don't think I hurt you enough!

*Shaz picks up a table, and another. And another. And stacks them on top of each other*

Shaz: Hmmm. That's a bit high you know.

*Shaz grabs a ladder. He also gets a rope and he wraps it round Darius's neck*

Shaz: Let's climb that ladder! And give you the beating of your life time!

*Shaz grabs Darius and pulls him with the rope. He climbs the ladder and puts Darius on the other side of the ladder*

Shaz: Now, let me take it from here!

*Shaz puts Darius on top of the ladder*

Shaz: What should I do now? Lemme think! Oh yeah!

*Shaz hits a moonsault on Darius and the 3 tables all crack onto the ground*

*Shaz gives one heavy breath*

Shaz: Hmm. That's my work done!

Shaz11
06-14-2012, 05:42 PM

*Shaz picks Darius up and lays him out with a Best in the World as he hits the wall*

Shaz: You like that? Huh? Oh shit! Is that red marks I see on your back? Lemme change the color abit!

*Shaz picks up a table, and another. And another. And stacks them on top of each other*

*Shaz grabs Darius and pulls him with the rope. He climbs the ladder and puts Darius on the other side of the ladder*

*Shaz walks off, looking for Ryan Wells*

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 05:44 PM

OOC: O_O Cue HOLY SHIT chants...

*Darius lays in the rubble of the three broken tables, barely breathing as blood soaks the floor from the belt whips and splinters from the table*

CM Rock-Austin
06-14-2012, 05:44 PM

1. no_1eddiefan 123 pts
4. Destruction 84 pts
5. VanHooliganX 76 pts
6. Magglis 65 pts
7. Asherdelampyr 60 pts.

Congrats to Eddie!

Wow I came in second! I thought I did bad lol.

CM Rock-Austin
06-14-2012, 05:48 PM
For those of you who haven't gotten me your promo yet, remember, you have until Sunday. I need them NO later than sunday please and thanks! I'm actually going to start working on the show right now. :D

You got mines right?

No_1eddiefan
06-14-2012, 05:48 PM

1. no_1eddiefan 123 pts
4. Destruction 84 pts
5. VanHooliganX 76 pts
6. Magglis 65 pts
7. Asherdelampyr 60 pts.

Congrats to Eddie!

Fuck yeah! I knew I'd done well!

Now...what do I win?!

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 06:02 PM
Fuck yeah! I knew I'd done well!

Now...what do I win?!

Damn slow internet, i wanted to find a congratulations gif but google wouldnt work for me. Um...you could put it in your sig and show it off to all of your friends :D

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 06:05 PM
Damn slow internet, i wanted to find a congratulations gif but google wouldnt work for me. Um...you could put it in your sig and show it off to all of your friends :D

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/evildrew81/scary%20stuff/Joker.gif

No_1eddiefan
06-14-2012, 06:20 PM

But I wanted to book a house show for a filler :(

No_1eddiefan
06-14-2012, 06:21 PM
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff32/evildrew81/scary%20stuff/Joker.gif

I fucking love The Joker. So I'll take that. ;)

Asherdelampyr
06-14-2012, 06:23 PM

I want to see that happen

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 06:23 PM

Fo shizzle? Go right ahead bro. You can use up the fillers that are there between now and when I post the show. Try and have em up by Tuesday aight?

No_1eddiefan
06-14-2012, 06:24 PM
Fo shizzle? Go right ahead bro. You can use up the fillers that are there between now and when I post the show. Try and have em up by Tuesday aight?

I'll only use the one bro, just do what you kinda do :)

Vandarius
06-14-2012, 06:25 PM

Do it :O That would be awesome

No_1eddiefan
06-14-2012, 06:35 PM
Do it :O That would be awesome

I only did a short results version, but tried to use everybody but Steele & Kryptonite for obvious reasons.

magglis
06-14-2012, 06:37 PM
I only did a short results version, but tried to use everybody but Steele & Kryptonite for obvious reasons.
I don't like it,you made me loss:(

:D!!!(good stuff)

Asherdelampyr
06-14-2012, 06:49 PM
I don't like it,you made me loss:(

:D!!!(good stuff)
I like it, he made me win :p

fun stuff,

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 07:42 PM
so anyone else watching Impact right now?

magglis
06-14-2012, 07:45 PM
Yup, gauntlet on the way!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-14-2012, 07:46 PM

I am. It's actually good.

magglis
06-14-2012, 07:47 PM
I am. It's actually good.
Yup great stuff tonight!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Yup great stuff tonight!

Going live and traveling have made a ton of difference in the program. It seems like they've gotten their heads out of their asses... for a few weeks at least. Lets hope it keeps going. Maybe then they'll be able to compete. As long as they keep progressing in their ratings and keep putting on quality shows, they'll be at least at a 2.0 by the end of Summer. And THAT would be a problem for THE 'E. Considering they've been gettin 3.2's lately.

magglis
06-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Going live and traveling have made a ton of difference in the program. It seems like they've gotten their heads out of their asses... for a few weeks at least. Lets hope it keeps going. Maybe then they'll be able to compete. As long as they keep progressing in their ratings and keep putting on quality shows, they'll be at least at a 2.0 by the end of Summer. And THAT would be a problem for THE 'E. Considering they've been gettin 3.2's lately.
Also Pope is back!

VanHooliganX
06-14-2012, 08:54 PM

Okay then I'll give him til Sunday morning :S

bearkg88
06-14-2012, 09:02 PM
Okay then I'll give him til Sunday morning :S

Im pretty sure he said he would have it to you tonight or tomorrow. I think he told me in a pm. Im on my phone and its a pain to look haha. Btw guys....woo hoo. We are almost to 2,000 posts in a little over 2 months. You guys rock!

CM Rock-Austin
06-15-2012, 02:18 AM
Im pretty sure he said he would have it to you tonight or tomorrow. I think he told me in a pm. Im on my phone and its a pain to look haha. Btw guys....woo hoo. We are almost to 2,000 posts in a little over 2 months. You guys rock!

Thank you, we try!:cool:

CM Rock-Austin
06-15-2012, 02:22 AM
Nice job, I got my first win :D lol.

magglis
06-15-2012, 05:14 AM
Nice job, I got my first win :D lol.
:rolleyes:

:mad::(:mad:

:D

Kryptonite
06-15-2012, 09:15 AM
Why not me?

Vandarius
06-15-2012, 09:35 AM
Why not me?

Your sig ... creeps the living fuck out of me ... Oh my god ... *shivers*

Asherdelampyr
06-15-2012, 10:03 AM
Why not me?
your sig gives kind of a rapey vibe

bearkg88
06-15-2012, 10:37 AM
Why not me?
Because you quit as Kryptonite. He booked you as Sean Riggs though

Kryptonite
06-15-2012, 11:03 AM
Because you quit as Kryptonite. He booked you as Sean Riggs though
Yeah.. He was a great guy wasn't he?

bearkg88
06-15-2012, 01:00 PM
Omega: Darius....Angelo....a little less than a week and you two will get the chance to see what happens when you go up against Mr Mayhem and the Originator of Insane...and trust me...you won't be walking out the winners...

bearkg88
06-15-2012, 01:11 PM
Guess what....I'm now the trinity! Woo hoo! Reached 2500 posts...now just got to get to 100 blogs :D

AirBourne
06-15-2012, 01:21 PM
Guess what....I'm now the trinity! Woo hoo! Reached 2500 posts...now just got to get to 100 blogs :D

That doesn't mean you make 32 pointless blogs then just to get there. :P

Sorry I wasn't here yesterday fellas, I was on a day long date. lol

Shaz11
06-15-2012, 01:37 PM

Same here bro! ;)

AirBourne
06-15-2012, 01:37 PM
Same here bro! ;)

I'm still a God. :P

CM Rock-Austin
06-15-2012, 01:48 PM
:rolleyes:

:mad::(:mad:

:D
Lol :p
Jackson: It felt good beating Angelo, it was quick though which was not a surprise haha.

Destruction
06-15-2012, 01:50 PM

MuHaHaHaHaHa

You're just a God. I'm the 3 ways you can experience God. So I'm 3 times better than you!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:p

CM Rock-Austin
06-15-2012, 01:50 PM

Me too, I would be close to being a trinity if that hottest chicks ever thread would still be here :p but it's all good lol.

magglis
06-15-2012, 01:53 PM
Me too, I would be close to being a trinity if that hottest chicks ever thread would still be here :p but it's all good lol.
Where is that thread anyway?

CM Rock-Austin
06-15-2012, 01:58 PM
Where is that thread anyway?
Good question, I think the mods deleted it and I don't know why though.

magglis
06-15-2012, 02:04 PM
Good question, I think the mods deleted it and I don't know why though.
They deleted the best thread ever and i wanted to post Vida Guerra's pics

Asherdelampyr
06-15-2012, 02:17 PM
that's a bunch of crap
someone should restart it.

CM Rock-Austin
06-15-2012, 02:25 PM
They deleted the best thread ever and i wanted to post Vida Guerra's pics

You telling me, I had a lot more women I wanted to post lol. Maybe you should restart it Ash.

magglis
06-15-2012, 02:34 PM
I want it back dammit

Asherdelampyr
06-15-2012, 02:34 PM
You telling me, I had a lot more women I wanted to post lol. Maybe you should restart it Ash.

I just might, my record is clean enough that worst case I wont be banned long

AirBourne
06-15-2012, 04:47 PM
I just might, my record is clean enough that worst case I wont be banned long

Do it!

.....Triple Dog Dare! lol

Vandarius
06-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Whats up guys

chunkkynutzzz
06-15-2012, 04:56 PM
Chillin on dis side.. wats good ova thereand with all of ya

Asherdelampyr
06-15-2012, 04:57 PM
did it
totally

bearkg88
06-15-2012, 05:42 PM
did it
totally

you bad ass! lol

bearkg88
06-15-2012, 05:43 PM
10 posts away from 2,000. Who is going to get it first!?

Omega: Darius, you sure like to talk alot of trash...been kind of quiet today. Finally realized you can't back up that talk?

Shaz11
06-15-2012, 05:56 PM
OOC: This place is dead!

Shaz: Where is everyone? I guess everyone has realized that I am the best in this company!

Shaz11
06-15-2012, 05:58 PM
Shaz: Darius, did you enjoy that attack? I hope you did, cause I know for sure that I did. I loved every second of that. Not cause I'm a monster. Cause revenge tastes sweet. I did what most wrestlers in this roster were too scared to do, they were afraid to stand up for themselves and they took the shit you gave them. You did the same to me, and you took it too far! But, as I said. Revenge tastes sweet!

Vandarius
06-15-2012, 07:47 PM
*Darius sneaks up behind Shaz with a baseball bat, and then cracks him over the head with it, knocking Shaz down to the floor unconscious. Omega turns around to see what happened and then Darius slams the bat against his forehead, dropping him as well*

Darius: I'm back, bitches. Let it be known.

OOC: Sorry guys, I've been with the girlfriend all day ... and you know how they can be :P

magglis
06-15-2012, 08:03 PM
Omega: Darius....Angelo....a little less than a week and you two will get the chance to see what happens when you go up against Mr Mayhem and the Originator of Insane...and trust me...you won't be walking out the winners...
Angelo:So you think you can beat us.Ha!
Me and Darius we will beat you and we will win the titles.And you Omega you will get nothing....nothing!

bearkg88
06-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Angelo:So you think you can beat us.Ha!
Me and Darius we will beat you and we will win the titles.And you Omega you will get nothing....nothing!

Omega: You are a big dreamer. You thought you were going to win the ICW Championship and you couldn't pull the gun. This is the semifinals, and Antonyo, you are just dreaming if you think you can beat us

magglis
06-15-2012, 08:20 PM
Omega: You are a big dreamer. You thought you were going to win the ICW Championship and you couldn't pull the gun. This is the semifinals, and Antonyo, you are just dreaming if you think you can beat us
Angelo: The ICW championship will be mine soon.But before i do that i want to win the tag titles first just to satisfy my self

bearkg88
06-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Angelo: The ICW championship will be mine soon.But before i do that i want to win the tag titles first just to satisfy my self

Omega: Satisfy nothing...that's what is going to happen for you. Then again..your life has been filled with loserdom...hasn't it? I mean, you lost to me on a few karnages back, you lost at Blackout...and you are going to lose at the next Karnage.

wrestlingfan66513
06-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Mayhem: Soon the tag titles will belong Omega Mayhem and we will show everyone what a real team can do.

OOC: Testing out names

wrestlingfan66513
06-15-2012, 08:29 PM
2000 post here