PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

bearkg88
06-01-2012, 02:02 PM
For the 1,000 post guys, I want to give a shout to everyone who has made this efed so scucesful in the last 2 months. I've really enjoyed writing the shows and giving you guys big surprises. I look forward to doing this as long as you guys are up for it :D

bearkg88
06-01-2012, 02:04 PM
Shaz: No! At Blackout, I'll face Vulgar in the final chapter. That's when I go after you! So you'll have to watch out cause me and that cowardice son of a bitch will be coming for YOU!

Damn you shaz..stealing the 1,000 post...lol jk buddy! Congrats guys, we made it to 1,000 posts!

Shaz11
06-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Damn you shaz..stealing the 1,000 post...lol jk buddy! Congrats guys, we made it to 1,000 posts!

Sorry bro, lol. You got my promo didn't you?

Vandarius
06-01-2012, 02:58 PM
Shaz: No! At Blackout, I'll face Vulgar in the final chapter. That's when I go after you! So you'll have to watch out cause me and that cowardice son of a bitch will be coming for YOU!

Darius: Two on one, what a surprise. Maybe I'll break a sweat then, but probably not.

Shaz11
06-01-2012, 03:02 PM
Darius: Two on one, what a surprise. Maybe I'll break a sweat then, but probably not.

Shaz: You know what! It'll be one on one! I'll take out that bitch first!

Yes2J
06-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Shaz: Oh here we go. Another stupid jobber giving the 'big' talk!
Slick: See, we have something in common. We both lie. This is telling me you consider me a threat. I do appreciate the compliment though. Talk is only half the battle though. Wait until you see me in the ring to judge. I'll make you fear being put in the ring with me.

Shaz11
06-01-2012, 03:56 PM
See, we have something in common. We both lie. This is telling me you consider me a threat. I do appreciate the compliment though. Talk is only half the battle though. Wait until you see me in the ring to judge. I'll make you fear being put in the ring with me.

Shaz: Oh bitch please! You a threat? Wow! The amount of brain cells you got must be the amount an anorexic kid eats! You? Make me fear? When I'm in the ring with anyone, I'll beat em! Simple as that!

CM Rock-Austin
06-01-2012, 05:02 PM
Smith: JJJ you dumbass *shakes his head* You shouldn't have started something your ass will not finish!! I will see your jobbing ass next week!

Vandarius
06-01-2012, 05:41 PM
Smith: JJJ you dumbass *shakes his head* You shouldn't have started something your ass will not finish!! I will see your jobbing ass next week!

Darius: You will see him, but you will see me in his corner during our tag team match! Also remember, however, we have a match at Blackout!!

No_1eddiefan
06-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Kyojin: Is it just me, or has Ryan 'The Weak' Wells gone quiet? No, he really has! Maybe he's finally learnt the sour truth that True Wrestling will overcome whatever he tries to do. At Blackout, True Wrestling will prevail. And after Blackout, I don't care who wins the number one contender to the X-Treme Championship. That American shit Foster and I have unfinished business. I'm dealing with him, and I'm taking his title.

chunkkynutzzz
06-01-2012, 10:46 PM
Kryptonite: WHAT? DO I HAVE TO TEAM UP WITH N? Not cool bro, not cool!

IC as N: Trust Me I Wasn't Jumping With Joy Either Kraptonite, But Kidd is The One I'm After..Just as long as You and your Boyfriend Steele don't Talk To Me Before or After The Bout..We Will Be Good!...Keep Your Focus On The Match!

wrestlingfan66513
06-01-2012, 10:53 PM
IC as N: Trust Me I Wasn't Jumping With Joy Either Kraptonite, But Kidd is The One I'm After..Just as long as You and your Boyfriend Steele don't Talk To Me Before or After The Bout..We Will Be Good!...Keep Your Focus On The Match!

Mayhem: I know N, it's a sad day for anyone that has to team up with you. Those titles are as good as mine because I can take out anyone here by myself, just having a partner will make it easier.

Yes2J
06-01-2012, 11:04 PM
Shaz: Oh bitch please! You a threat? Wow! The amount of brain cells you got must be the amount an anorexic kid eats! You? Make me fear? When I'm in the ring with anyone, I'll beat em! Simple as that!
Slick: I can't tell you that you can't beat "them", but I am not "them". Just you wait.

Yes2J
06-01-2012, 11:10 PM
Slick: *laughs* Kraptonite. That's good. I personally would have called him Kryppie boy. But you're right, he needs to focus on his match. Why do I say that? You'll find out soon enough.

Kryptonite
06-02-2012, 01:49 AM
Slick: *laughs* Kraptonite. That's good. I personally would have called him Kryppie boy. But you're right, he needs to focus on his match. Why do I say that? You'll find out soon enough.Kryptonite: Oh that's funny Dick! You should shut the fuck up because you just started around here. You are like chewing gum under my shoe.. Too low. So don't even talk to me.. Dick.

CM Rock-Austin
06-02-2012, 03:02 AM
Darius: You will see him, but you will see me in his corner during our tag team match! Also remember, however, we have a match at Blackout!!
Jackson: And?? Just don't get in my way and we won't have a problem! How can I forget about the match, it would be a pleasure tossing you over that rope and having you watch as I still compete for the title!

Shaz11
06-02-2012, 06:02 AM
Slick: I can't tell you that you can't beat "them", but I am not "them". Just you wait.

Shaz: No! Don't you dare take the piss out of the way I talk! I will wait, so I can beat the shit out of you in the ring!

Kryptonite
06-02-2012, 08:10 AM
Shaz: No! Don't you dare take the piss out of the way I talk! I will wait, so I can beat the shit out of you in the ring!
Kryptonite: Who wouldn't wait to beat the fuck out of him?

Shaz11
06-02-2012, 08:19 AM

OOC: You talking to Shaz? :confused: Lol

Kryptonite
06-02-2012, 08:39 AM
OOC: You talking to Shaz? :confused: Lol
Yes i was.. and now it's getting awkward.. thank you

Shaz11
06-02-2012, 08:49 AM

Back to IC:

Shaz: I don't know. He's just another one of those rookies trying to get big!

chunkkynutzzz
06-02-2012, 10:39 AM
IC as N: Looking Forward to The Show and Frankly ,Don't Care about My Partners Much or The Opponents..Let's Just Get The Job Done..Cuz Kidd , I'm Getting The Pin On You!

Vandarius
06-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Jackson: And?? Just don't get in my way and we won't have a problem! How can I forget about the match, it would be a pleasure tossing you over that rope and having you watch as I still compete for the title!

Darius: Tossing me over the top will do nothing, it is a no disqualification, no count out battle royal, and the only way to win is by pin fall or submission. So go ahead and toss me out, I'll just bring a chair back in with me

bearkg88
06-02-2012, 02:10 PM
Omega: Van...Eclipse....I hope your ready for Karnage, because that moment, that ending, when I pin 1 of you 2 for the 1, 2, 3, is merely a sample of what is to come at Blackout when I become the new ICW Champion!

bearkg88
06-02-2012, 02:23 PM
Hey clrj/clint foster, I know a short while back you wanted to change your entrance song, and I forgot to catch it. Do me a favor, edit your post on the roster page, with the new song. When i write the shows thats where I always reference. Thanks bro!

bearkg88
06-02-2012, 02:26 PM
Also quick update guys, I have 4 of the 8 promos I need. So for those who are a part of a dual combo, and haven't done their first part to get to the person they are working with, chop chop! Wed is going to come a lot sooner than you all realize. :D Hope everyone is having a great weekend, im stuck at work bwa ha

Shaz11
06-02-2012, 02:30 PM
Also quick update guys, I have 4 of the 8 promos I need. So for those who are a part of a dual combo, and haven't done their first part to get to the person they are working with, chop chop! Wed is going to come a lot sooner than you all realize. :D Hope everyone is having a great weekend, im stuck at work bwa ha

Unlucky mate, lol. I'm going London tonight, then I'm going to Sunderland on Monday.

bearkg88
06-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Unlucky mate, lol. I'm going London tonight, then I'm going to Sunderland on Monday.

I have ur promo...lol

AirBourne
06-02-2012, 02:46 PM
I have ur promo...lol

Sorry for my week long absence, I am back now. But I never got a promo request, is one not needed? Just making sure my friend.

bearkg88
06-02-2012, 02:47 PM
Sorry for my week long absence, I am back now. But I never got a promo request, is one not needed? Just making sure my friend.

Yeah I wasn't sure how long u would be mia for, so I didn't assign one to ya. No worries. Ull have one for the blackout ppv

Shaz11
06-02-2012, 02:49 PM
I have ur promo...lol

I know, lol. I was just telling you what I'll be doing next week! Lol. I can still send you a promo from there anyway!

AirBourne
06-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Yeah I wasn't sure how long u would be mia for, so I didn't assign one to ya. No worries. Ull have one for the blackout ppv

Yeah sorry about that, I am back now for good. And ok, I'll just IC the shit out of Eddie till then. lol

No_1eddiefan
06-02-2012, 02:54 PM
Yeah sorry about that, I am back now for good. And ok, I'll just IC the shit out of Eddie till then. lol

Haha, let me finish Anarchy and I'm down bro :)

AirBourne
06-02-2012, 03:10 PM
Haha, let me finish Anarchy and I'm down bro :)

You got it bud. lol

Vandarius
06-02-2012, 03:18 PM
IC as Darius: Is there anybody willing to argue this day? I am rather bored.

OOC: Wheres all the ICing guys! :P

CM Rock-Austin
06-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Darius: Tossing me over the top will do nothing, it is a no disqualification, no count out battle royal, and the only way to win is by pin fall or submission. So go ahead and toss me out, I'll just bring a chair back in with me
OOC: Oh okay didn't know that lol
Jackson: Well this changes everything, It means now I can whoop some ass by beating them with a chair or submitting them! Go ahead bring the chair in so I can knock you out with it!

I will work on it today man!

wrestlingfan66513
06-02-2012, 05:30 PM
IC as Darius: Is there anybody willing to argue this day? I am rather bored.

OOC: Wheres all the ICing guys! :P

Mayhem: As long as you don't mind losing, then be my guest. I will be beating you in our tag match soon so be prepared for that.

Vandarius
06-02-2012, 05:38 PM
OOC: Oh okay didn't know that lol
Jackson: Well this changes everything, It means now I can whoop some ass by beating them with a chair or submitting them! Go ahead bring the chair in so I can knock you out with it!

I will work on it today man!

Darius: Well then let me tell you something, foolish. You will be the first to go in that match because you will be knocked out cold, and you will lose plenty of blood as well.

Vandarius
06-02-2012, 05:39 PM
Mayhem: As long as you don't mind losing, then be my guest. I will be beating you in our tag match soon so be prepared for that.

Darius: Oh, I am very prepared for the match, expect a very pissed off man to walk into that ring.

chunkkynutzzz
06-02-2012, 05:56 PM
IC : N is Having a Autograph signing @Radiocity Music Hall ,NYC Today From 7pm-till Midnight..All ICW Fans Come Out to Enjoy The Festivities as there will be a special Contest to Win Tickets to ICW's BLACKOUT!

All Are InVited , First 100 People With a N Shirt ,Get a Free Brand New N Action Figure With Signature and Picture!...see you There!!!

bearkg88
06-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Ok guys, quick update, so this is another week where I am going to be uber busy, and won't have much time on my hands to sit and write a show (I'm residing a house, the same house i just reroofed two weeks ago), but instead of pushing the stuff back, I am just going to do what other feds do and use videos. This will only occur on the weeks where I am UBER busy and don't have time to hand write the shows. Hope you guys understand

CM Rock-Austin
06-02-2012, 06:16 PM
Darius: Well then let me tell you something, foolish. You will be the first to go in that match because you will be knocked out cold, and you will lose plenty of blood as well.
Jackson: Well good luck with your fantasy pal because that is not going to happen! The only blood that will be spilled will be yours when I bash your head in with a hammer!

Vandarius
06-02-2012, 06:24 PM
Jackson: Well good luck with your fantasy pal because that is not going to happen! The only blood that will be spilled will be yours when I bash your head in with a hammer!

Darius: We will see about that, because I have a lot of anger to pour out of my body due to some actions against me last week, and I will gladly vent them on you!

Shaz11
06-02-2012, 06:29 PM
Shaz: Come on Vulgar! Show me what you got!

wrestlingfan66513
06-02-2012, 06:42 PM
Darius: Oh, I am very prepared for the match, expect a very pissed off man to walk into that ring.

Mayhem: It's good you got your emotions set so you won't be surprised when you lose the match.

chunkkynutzzz
06-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Ok guys, quick update, so this is another week where I am going to be uber busy, and won't have much time on my hands to sit and write a show (I'm residing a house, the same house i just reroofed two weeks ago), but instead of pushing the stuff back, I am just going to do what other feds do and use videos. This will only occur on the weeks where I am UBER busy and don't have time to hand write the shows. Hope you guys understand

Completely understandable and plus can't wait to see the matches chosen.. ey shit happens in life

No_1eddiefan
06-02-2012, 07:53 PM

Understandable bro :) Looking forward to the show anyway :)

No_1eddiefan
06-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Kyojin: Ryan 'The Weak' Wells. Something tells me you're finally gonna speak up after the embarrassment you've had all week, of just realizing that you're not good enough to hang with a True Wrestler such as myself.

CM Rock-Austin
06-02-2012, 11:48 PM
No worries, hey shit happens. It's going to be a great show either way!

Darius: We will see about that, because I have a lot of anger to pour out of my body due to some actions against me last week, and I will gladly vent them on you!
Smith: Yea good luck with that aha.

Yes2J
06-03-2012, 01:00 AM
Kryptonite: Oh that's funny Dick! You should shut the fuck up because you just started around here. You are like chewing gum under my shoe.. Too low. So don't even talk to me.. Dick.
Slick: I will say this at the risk of losing any credibility, which I have none to really afford to lose anyways, but you are right in the sense that I am a rookie, and I'll have to earn some respect, and claw my way to the top. I will do that, and then we'll talk about rivalry, or if the case presents itself, maybe teaming up. From where I stand, I can see the top, but you're not up there either Kryptonite. I will prove to you that I belong on your level, and then you will pay for your mouthing off and disrespect. For the time being, I'll take your criticism with a thank you and a nice to be noticed​...but there will be a time. Good God will there ever be one fuck of a time, Kryppie Boy.

magglis
06-03-2012, 02:02 AM
No worries bro everything is good in ICW....and insane:p

Kryptonite
06-03-2012, 03:32 AM
Slick: I will say this at the risk of losing any credibility, which I have none to really afford to lose anyways, but you are right in the sense that I am a rookie, and I'll have to earn some respect, and claw my way to the top. I will do that, and then we'll talk about rivalry, or if the case presents itself, maybe teaming up. From where I stand, I can see the top, but you're not up there either Kryptonite. I will prove to you that I belong on your level, and then you will pay for your mouthing off and disrespect. For the time being, I'll take your criticism with a thank you and a nice to be noticed​...but there will be a time. Good God will there ever be one fuck of a time, Kryppie Boy. Kryptonite: Shut the fuck up! No one gives a shit where you are, ask anybody around here (except N) and they will say: Yeah Kryptonite is way better than Dick Nelson. But this is what i want to know; I was having a conversation with N, you just jump in and start to insult me? And now you are talking about a fucking rivalry and respect? None of those two will ever be between us Dick, you know why? Because you started wrong, it's like soccer; No one believes in you if you cheat at the start? You are way below my level Dick, maybe one day..

Vandarius
06-03-2012, 08:39 AM
Darius: Let me make this clear, at Blackout, I will win the Battle Royal, I will move on to compete for the X-Treme Championship, and then I will become the greatest X-Treme Champion anyone has ever seen!

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 09:11 AM
Darius: Let me make this clear, at Blackout, I will win the Battle Royal, I will move on to compete for the X-Treme Championship, and then I will become the greatest X-Treme Champion anyone has ever seen!

Omega: is it just me or does everyone who doesn't deserve to be champion have this preconceived notion that they are destined to become champ and be the greatest ever? I mean, we've got Darius, Antoyno, Artemis, and Kyojin all thinking they are champ material when the icw faithful know that only someone who is the alpha and omega is worthy of holding the gold

magglis
06-03-2012, 09:20 AM
Omega: is it just me or does everyone who doesn't deserve to be champion have this preconceived notion that they are destined to become champ and be the greatest ever? I mean, we've got Darius, Antoyno, Artemis, and Kyojin all thinking they are champ material when the icw faithful know that only someone who is the alpha and omega is worthy of holding the gold
Angelo:.My favorite part of your face Omega is your ass.I'm the face of ICW and i will become the ICW champion.I don't think that i am champ material.I know that i am

Vandarius
06-03-2012, 09:31 AM

Darius: The thing is ... It is GOING to happen! I will knock off the four posers in my way then move on to be the greatest champion in ICW history!

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Darius: The thing is ... It is GOING to happen! I will knock off the four posers in my way then move on to be the greatest champion in ICW history!

Divine: Well I will definitely be watching because that X-Treme Championship, is a remodeled version of the Universal Championship...and before ICW originally closed, I was the greatest Universal Champ in ICW history...so you have big boots to fill...actually now that the Divine One thinks about it...once he is done with Superman and Aluminum...he might go for the championship that has his name written on it...yeah...that X-Treme Championship

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 11:02 AM
Angelo:.My favorite part of your face Omega is your ass.I'm the face of ICW and i will become the ICW champion.I don't think that i am champ material.I know that i am

Omega: Shut your face Angelo. No one thinks you are championship material. Heck, even italy things your a disgrace to their country

magglis
06-03-2012, 11:06 AM
Omega: Shut your face Angelo. No one thinks you are championship material. Heck, even italy things your a disgrace to their country
Angelo: What? My Italian people love me.They all calling me champione...Because i truly am

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 11:12 AM
Angelo: What? My Italian people love me.They all calling me champione...Because i truly am

Omega: You must have wax in your ears, because what I hear from all around the world, is people are calling you the guy that lost to me

magglis
06-03-2012, 11:15 AM
Omega: You must have wax in your ears, because what I hear from all around the world, is people are calling you the guy that lost to me
Angelo: I beat you at Bad Habit and i will do that again at Blackout.And then all the people in the world they will calling me CHAMPIONEEEE...

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 11:23 AM
Angelo: I beat you at Bad Habit and i will do that again at Blackout.And then all the people in the world they will calling me CHAMPIONEEEE...

Omega: You sound like a broken record...what matters most is what happen most recently...and most recently, I beat you!

magglis
06-03-2012, 12:14 PM
Omega: You sound like a broken record...what matters most is what happen most recently...and most recently, I beat you!
Angelo: Recently recently you and Smokey keep screwing me up.It's a conspiracy against me,your win was a fluke Omega.

Vandarius
06-03-2012, 12:54 PM
Divine: Well I will definitely be watching because that X-Treme Championship, is a remodeled version of the Universal Championship...and before ICW originally closed, I was the greatest Universal Champ in ICW history...so you have big boots to fill...actually now that the Divine One thinks about it...once he is done with Superman and Aluminum...he might go for the championship that has his name written on it...yeah...that X-Treme Championship

Darius: Go ahead and gun for me when I have my title, I'll just knock you right back down to jobber level once I am through with you. Hell, I may beat you so bad your ass will be fired for sucking so much!

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 01:14 PM
Darius: Go ahead and gun for me when I have my title, I'll just knock you right back down to jobber level once I am through with you. Hell, I may beat you so bad your ass will be fired for sucking so much!

Divine: Divine is sorry...but do you know who I am? Do you know who the Divine One is? I am the guy who sent Shawn Michaels packing at Bad Blood. I'm a former Universal and tag champ in ICW. What have you done beside suck on your moms tit and fill your pants with waste. Learn to respect your elders chuckles, otherwise I'll slap the silly off your face before anyone else gets the chance

Vandarius
06-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Divine: Divine is sorry...but do you know who I am? Do you know who the Divine One is? I am the guy who sent Shawn Michaels packing at Bad Blood. I'm a former Universal and tag champ in ICW. What have you done beside suck on your moms tit and fill your pants with waste. Learn to respect your elders chuckles, otherwise I'll slap the silly off your face before anyone else gets the chance

Darius: Oh, so you made a has-been retire? What a glorious feat of strength there! You may as well hold a Royal Rumble Match in an old folks home, throw them all out and say you are the best in the world! I do not give two squirts of piss about your pass title reigns, those were before I was around my friend, and let me tell you, when I become champion, you will never have that gold around your waste.

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 04:26 PM
So guys, I've got a surprise in store for ICW. It will be announced on the Karnage after Blackout, and it is something that I don't think has been done in EWN yet. Keep your eyes out :D

No_1eddiefan
06-03-2012, 04:35 PM
So guys, I've got a surprise in store for ICW. It will be announced on the Karnage after Blackout, and it is something that I don't think has been done in EWN yet. Keep your eyes out :D

This looks interesting bro.

Looking forward to this :)

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 04:36 PM
Also I am waiting on 2 more promos. Hopefully i get them tonight or tomorrow, as I have the show almost done, and would like to put it up tomorrow to give you guys a week to do your promos for Blackout!

Vandarius
06-03-2012, 05:06 PM

All this anticipation is KILLING MEEEE omg

CM Rock-Austin
06-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Let me guess, we are going to have a BFG type of tournament where each match we win we get points and at the end we have a fatal 4 way with the top wrestlers with the most points to see who challenges the title. :p

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Let me guess, we are going to have a BFG type of tournament where each match we win we get points and at the end we have a fatal 4 way with the top wrestlers with the most points to see who challenges the title. :p

Nope :D ....stupid 10 character rule

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Shaz: I'm getting bored as fuck! I need a worthy challenger! Vulgar, I hate your guts. As well as your wannabe gangsta raps. Seeing you rap just looks like you're trying to mock my entire life! As I did come out of prison!

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Shaz: I'm getting bored as fuck! I need a worthy challenger! Vulgar, I hate your guts. As well as your wannabe gangsta raps. Seeing you rap just looks like you're trying to mock my entire life! As I did come out of prison!

Smokey: A worthy challenger? Ok..how about this then Shaz. Win or lose at Blackout, on the Karnage after Blackout, you will go 1 on 1 with........Darius!

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Smokey: A worthy challenger? Ok..how about this then Shaz. Win or lose at Blackout, on the Karnage after Blackout, you will go 1 on 1 with........Darius!

Shaz: Hmmm. Unfortunately Darius is just another jobber, and he ain't a worthy challenger! But I wanna beat the shit out of that freak! So bring it on!

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 06:33 PM
Shaz: Hmmm. Unfortunately Darius is just another jobber, and he ain't a worthy challenger! But I wanna beat the shit out of that freak! So bring it on!

Smokey: Still don't think he is a worthy challenger? Ok...you'll face Darius...with one arm tied behind your back! Go on..keep running that big mouth of yours....

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 06:35 PM
Smokey: Still don't think he is a worthy challenger? Ok...you'll face Darius...with one arm tied behind your back! Go on..keep running that big mouth of yours....

Shaz: Wait a sec. How the hell am I gonna beat the freak with one arm tied behind my back? Are you dumb?! I accepted the challenge didn't I? JHEEZE!

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Shaz: Wait a sec. How the hell am I gonna beat the freak with one arm tied behind my back? Are you dumb?! I accepted the challenge didn't I? JHEEZE!
Smokey: just be happy both arms aren't tied behind your back...

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Smokey: just be happy both arms aren't tied behind your back...

Shaz: Carry on getting cheeky to me! And your arms will be tied behind your back! I don't care if your in charge of ICW!

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Shaz: Carry on getting cheeky to me! And your arms will be tied behind your back! I don't care if your in charge of ICW!

Smokey: you best learn when to shut up..before I make it a gauntlet match with your hand tied behind your back

Vandarius
06-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Darius: *Laughs very hard* Go ahead, Shaz! Keep shit talking, Smokey! The more brutal of a beating I get to give you, the better! Whatever match you make it, Smokey, I'll accept it as long as I get to shut his mouth for good, whether it be a last man standing, I Quit, Street Fight, Cage match, Tables, Ladders and Chairs ... ANY MATCH will do, Smokey! Just say the word!

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Darius: *Laughs very hard* Go ahead, Shaz! Keep shit talking, Smokey! The more brutal of a beating I get to give you, the better! Whatever match you make it, Smokey, I'll accept it as long as I get to shut his mouth for good, whether it be a last man standing, I Quit, Street Fight, Cage match, Tables, Ladders and Chairs ... ANY MATCH will do, Smokey! Just say the word!

Smokey: oh ya? Ok...well how about we do this. Seeing as how only two teams have signed up, it looks like the rest will be random drawings except for 1...yeah...darius...shaz...I hope you two can get along because instead of facing each other, you are going to be tag team partners...oh and in your first match, you both will have to have your hands tied behind your back

Vandarius
06-03-2012, 07:25 PM
Smokey: oh ya? Ok...well how about we do this. Seeing as how only two teams have signed up, it looks like the rest will be random drawings except for 1...yeah...darius...shaz...I hope you two can get along because instead of facing each other, you are going to be tag team partners...oh and in your first match, you both will have to have your hands tied behind your back

Darius: Woah woah woah woah WOAH. Wait a second ... We have to team?? What the hell?! Thats just not a good idea, sir. With all due respect ... I don't feel like losing because his sorry ass gets pinned, and our hands are tied behind our backs in the tag match or one on one ... ? The one on one, I don't care, I'll still kick his ass with my feet and head, but the tag match would just be brutal.

Yes2J
06-03-2012, 07:37 PM
Slick: Oh no, now Smokey's been pissed off...time to start forcing people into matches they wouldn't have to be in if they hadn't talked a little trash. I bet you would have rather put Shaz against Darius, Smokey. It seems as though you'd rather punish him then do what's good for business.

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 07:58 PM
Darius: Woah woah woah woah WOAH. Wait a second ... We have to team?? What the hell?! Thats just not a good idea, sir. With all due respect ... I don't feel like losing because his sorry ass gets pinned, and our hands are tied behind our backs in the tag match or one on one ... ? The one on one, I don't care, I'll still kick his ass with my feet and head, but the tag match would just be brutal.
Smokey: in your tag match on the first karnage after blackout, that will be a part of the tag team tournaement to crown new champs, you and shaz will team together. You each will have a hand tied behind your back. Now..is that clear enough for you?

chunkkynutzzz
06-03-2012, 08:06 PM
IC as N: ... Ahahahahhahah hhahahaha I'm Just Observing the happenings of ICW...Smokey is Doing What it Do!!!

Vandarius
06-03-2012, 08:06 PM
Smokey: in your tag match on the first karnage after blackout, that will be a part of the tag team tournaement to crown new champs, you and shaz will team together. You each will have a hand tied behind your back. Now..is that clear enough for you?

Darius: Now what I don't understand is what did I do to get punished? This is horrid! Not only do I have to team with an incompetent bitch, I have to team with a handicapped incompetent bitch!? For the love of god, I'll have to carry us to victory in that match ...

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 08:22 PM
Smokey: you best learn when to shut up..before I make it a gauntlet match with your hand tied behind your back

Shaz: You can threaten me all you want! You really think I give a toss?

OOC: Loool, I'd kill for a Shaz/Smokey feud!

Vandarius
06-03-2012, 08:23 PM
Shaz: You can threaten me all you want! You really think I give a toss?

OOC: Loool, I'd kill for a Shaz/Smokey feud!

Darius: Shut your mouth before he makes us tag together blind folded or some shit!! Its bad enough I have to deal with your ass!!

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Shaz: Wait, me and Darius team up? Jheeze! You really think that's gonna work?! Wow! Smokey, you really are one thick GM!

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Darius: Shut your mouth before he makes us tag together blind folded or some shit!! Its bad enough I have to deal with your ass!!

Shaz: Shut my mouth? And why the hell should I do what you tell me to do?! You aint the boss of me! Smokey aint either!

No_1eddiefan
06-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Kyojin: This shit is funny. Smokey just put both Shaz and Darius on their asses. But where, oh, where is Ryan 'The Weak' Wells?

Vandarius
06-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Shaz: Wait, me and Darius team up? Jheeze! You really think that's gonna work?! Wow! Smokey, you really are one thick GM!

Darius: I swear to god if you add anymore stipulations against us I will end your career right fucking now just shut your mouth!! Damn it man!

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 08:26 PM
Darius: Now what I don't understand is what did I do to get punished? This is horrid! Not only do I have to team with an incompetent bitch, I have to team with a handicapped incompetent bitch!? For the love of god, I'll have to carry us to victory in that match ...

Shaz: You're getting punished for being the biggest CUNT of the roster!

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Darius: I swear to god if you add anymore stipulations against us I will end your career right fucking now just shut your mouth!! Damn it man!

Shaz: I'll fucking end your career before you know it! Punk!

*Shaz kicks Darius in the gut, and hits him with the B.I.T.W*

wrestlingfan66513
06-03-2012, 08:29 PM
Mayhem: Don't worry about who you guys get paired up with because my team will win it all. I will show everyone how brightly the fire that fuels my ambition burns when it hits you.

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Kyojin: This shit is funny. Smokey just put both Shaz and Darius on their asses. But where, oh, where is Ryan 'The Weak' Wells?

Shaz: Shut your mouth! My heart needs a break from all that bullshit by Smokey and Darius!

Vandarius
06-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Shaz: I'll fucking end your career before you know it! Punk!

*Shaz kicks Darius in the gut, and hits him with the B.I.T.W*

Darius: *Lays on the ground holding his head, then staggers to stand slowly, dazed* You'll regret that ... you son of a bitch!

*Darius charges Shaz and lays him out with a big boot, then grabs a hold of him and locks him into the One-Eight-Seven tightly and holds it until officials and referees run in to pull him off*

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 08:34 PM
Darius: *Lays on the ground holding his head, then staggers to stand slowly, dazed* You'll regret that ... you son of a bitch!

*Darius charges Shaz and lays him out with a big boot, then grabs a hold of him and locks him into the One-Eight-Seven tightly and holds it until officials and referees run in to pull him off*

Shaz: WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO! I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL STAB YOU! YOU FUCKING FOOL!

*Shaz pushes the officials and referees away, and attacks Darius from behind. He locks him in the Shaz-Mission. Darius breaks out and a huge brawl occurs!*

No_1eddiefan
06-03-2012, 08:35 PM
Shaz: Shut your mouth! My heart needs a break from all that bullshit by Smokey and Darius!

Kyojin: It's okay Shaz. You won't have to team with Darius. Vulgar's gonna kick your ass at Blackout so badly, in-fact, it's gonna be the second worst beatdown of the night, right after what I do to Wells. And I expect such an uneducated response from somebody who claims to be the Best In The World. You are the best in the world Shaz, at getting your ass kicked. Watch me teach you about True Wrestling.

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 08:39 PM
Kyojin: It's okay Shaz. You won't have to team with Darius. Vulgar's gonna kick your ass at Blackout so badly, in-fact, it's gonna be the second worst beatdown of the night, right after what I do to Wells. And I expect such an uneducated response from somebody who claims to be the Best In The World. You are the best in the world Shaz, at getting your ass kicked. Watch me teach you about True Wrestling.

Shaz: Vulgar's gonna kick my ass? Bitch please! You really do need to shut your mouth before I go on a rampage! I don't care what you say! I'm the Best in the World, and I'll teach YOU about true wrestling when I beat the shit out of you! And I'll put you out of action!

OOC: Shaz vs Kyojin would be sick! Lol.

Shaz11
06-03-2012, 08:48 PM
*Shaz gets really pissed off and leaves*

No_1eddiefan
06-03-2012, 08:48 PM
Shaz: Vulgar's gonna kick my ass? Bitch please! You really do need to shut your mouth before I go on a rampage! I don't care what you say! I'm the Best in the World, and I'll teach YOU about true wrestling when I beat the shit out of you! And I'll put you out of action!

OOC: Shaz vs Kyojin would be sick! Lol.

Kyojin: Your pathetic responses actually make me laugh. Where did you learn the art of True Wrestling? Because it sure as hell wasn't the real home of wrestling, Japan. You don't care what I say, well that's your own prerogative, but you should listen. I am the future of this company. I'm the master of True Wrestling, and when I take to the ring at Blackout in a Texas Death Match, make sure you're watching- because you'll see exactly how good I actually am. And put me out of action? I'm the most death defying competitor in ICW, if you don't believe me, go back and watch my debut, when I hit Wells with a Rising Sun from the top of a ladder.

OOC: Haha, would be awesome dude!

chunkkynutzzz
06-03-2012, 10:33 PM
IC as N: Just InCase Everybody Around Here Has Forgotten , N Is The Best All Natural Athlete in ICW and in eWrestling History, Period.

Giddy
06-03-2012, 11:33 PM
IC as N: Just InCase Everybody Around Here Has Forgotten , N Is The Best All Natural Athlete in ICW and in eWrestling History, Period.
Hot: Your name is N. That is all.

No_1eddiefan
06-03-2012, 11:36 PM
Hot: Your name is N. That is all.

Kyojin: Your name is a temperature. What the fuck are you even doing here? You should kick it back to HWA, because nobody wants you here.

Giddy
06-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Kyojin: Your name is a temperature. What the fuck are you even doing here? You should kick it back to HWA, because nobody wants you here.
Hot: Your name is PMSing Yoshi Tatsu.

bearkg88
06-03-2012, 11:40 PM
Hot: Your name is PMSing Yoshi Tatsu.

Divine: Now...the Divine One must be delirious...because Cold better not be steppin on Divine's stompin ground...

Giddy
06-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Divine: Now...the Divine One must be delirious...because Cold better not be steppin on Divine's stompin ground...
Hot: New fed, same terrible jokes.

VanHooliganX
06-04-2012, 12:17 AM

Van: Pretty much. I'm shocked no-one has tried calling me a different mode of transport in all honesty.

Kryptonite
06-04-2012, 12:25 AM
Kryptonite: Yeah they suck in making jokes.. Like N, his grammar sucks and he says he is the best natural athlete in here! TERRIBLE JOKE HOT, TERRIBLE

CM Rock-Austin
06-04-2012, 12:31 AM
Jackson: Wow a lot of shit happen just now, well this has nothing to do with me! *Jackson goes back inside his locker room and watches Tv*

Kryptonite
06-04-2012, 12:32 AM
Kryptonite: Every time i try to get on that ICW Championship, one of you fucking idiots ( except for Steele/Johnny Hot ) are trying to proof everyone you are the best by trying to beat me? What the hell do i care about what you call 'your career'. As soon as i beat Divine, with or without Steele i am going at that ICW Championship and no one will get in my way.

Yes2J
06-04-2012, 01:42 AM
Kryptonite: Every time i try to get on that ICW Championship, one of you fucking idiots ( except for Steele/Johnny Hot ) are trying to proof everyone you are the best by trying to beat me? What the hell do i care about what you call 'your career'. As soon as i beat Divine, with or without Steele i am going at that ICW Championship and no one will get in my way.
Slick: For Christ sake Kryptonite, I thought you and I no longer needed to mix words. Unfortunately, you seem just as delusional as you were when we first started talking smack. As I stated previously, you're not at the top, just like everyone else isn't. There are only two top dogs right now. The only reason you seem to be a desirable opponent is because you talk such a big game that the first person to shut you up will look like the champ themselves. Now I can respect that you're in a feud with Divine, but you can't ignore the fact that there is a target on your back son. Whether it be a guy like Hot, Kyojin, Artemis, #, myself, or Divine, the result will be the same. You are digging yourself a hole. It's coming to be time for someone to let the dirt rain down on your over-inflated ego.

Yes2J
06-04-2012, 01:46 AM
Jackson: Wow a lot of shit happen just now, well this has nothing to do with me! *Jackson goes back inside his locker room and watches Tv*
Slick: Jackson, you may be one of the few not to get involved. It's a shame, because there is bound to be a war very soon. Too many people are talking, and just as many are taking despicable action. All it's going to take is that one unifying factor, and the shit is going to stream all over those fan blades. It will be utter, beautiful chaos!

chunkkynutzzz
06-04-2012, 02:00 AM
Kryptonite: Yeah they suck in making jokes.. Like N, his grammar sucks and he says he is the best natural athlete in here! TERRIBLE JOKE HOT, TERRIBLE

N: Kraptonite, Don't You Ever Worry About My Grammer, Worry About The Battle it Would be going against me. Its only a matter of time before I slap the shit outta your stupid ass...You + Hot= Terrible Jokes!..Fucking Lames.

CM Rock-Austin
06-04-2012, 02:07 AM
Slick: Jackson, you may be one of the few not to get involved. It's a shame, because there is bound to be a war very soon. Too many people are talking, and just as many are taking despicable action. All it's going to take is that one unifying factor, and the shit is going to stream all over those fan blades. It will be utter, beautiful chaos!
Jackson:Oh I know I will be involved soon because one of these dumb fucks will try to mess with me and unfortunately for them it will be a huge mistake!

magglis
06-04-2012, 02:14 AM

Van: Pretty much. I'm shocked no-one has tried calling me a different mode of transport in all honesty.
Angelo: You are all a joke.I'm the only serious guy around here!

Shaz11
06-04-2012, 05:09 AM
Kyojin: Your pathetic responses actually make me laugh. Where did you learn the art of True Wrestling? Because it sure as hell wasn't the real home of wrestling, Japan. You don't care what I say, well that's your own prerogative, but you should listen. I am the future of this company. I'm the master of True Wrestling, and when I take to the ring at Blackout in a Texas Death Match, make sure you're watching- because you'll see exactly how good I actually am. And put me out of action? I'm the most death defying competitor in ICW, if you don't believe me, go back and watch my debut, when I hit Wells with a Rising Sun from the top of a ladder.

OOC: Haha, would be awesome dude!

Shaz: Shut the fuck up! You probably had a trainer, teaching you the art of wrestling. However, I had NO trainer. I busted my ass in the gym trying to make a name for myself. I had NO inspiration from any wrestling legends. All the wrestling legends are NOTHING compared to me! You say you're the future of this company? Well I can live with that! Cause I am the face of this fricking company! And these stupid and pathetic fans are trying to stop me!

bearkg88
06-04-2012, 07:08 AM
Ok guys, first part of Karnage is up. I'll have the rest up a little later

Shaz11
06-04-2012, 07:15 AM

Shaz: And you're one of them!

bearkg88
06-04-2012, 08:38 AM
Ok guys, the show is up in full. It's not a 5 star show, as it's not fully written, but I hope you guys enjoy it. For promo for the week...it is a TIE!

Between.....drum roll please......

Johnny Hot and Darius! Both great promos guys!

I am sending out promo assignments for Blackout, and will be posting a prediction contest for Blackout. and I'll be making an announcement as Smokey in regards to the next Karnage. Keep an eye out everyone!~

bearkg88
06-04-2012, 08:45 AM
Smokey: With Blackout a week away, there is something over the horizon...that tag team tournament to crown new tag champs. I have decided to bump up the maximum number of teams from 6 to 8. Three teams have signed up. So for the remaining 5 spots..here is the results of the random drawing! Best of luck to you in your hunt for gold!

Great KO Man and #

Riley Omega and Mike Hawk

Jackson Smith and Shaz

Artemis Eclipse and Van Hooligan X

Antonyo Angelo and Darius

magglis
06-04-2012, 08:52 AM
Angelo: What the hell was that Omega you let me alone in the ring and i got my ass kicked.I know you did that intentionally.I got screwed again.Are you happy now Omega?

magglis
06-04-2012, 08:54 AM
Smokey: With Blackout a week away, there is something over the horizon...that tag team tournament to crown new tag champs. I have decided to bump up the maximum number of teams from 6 to 8. Three teams have signed up. So for the remaining 5 spots..here is the results of the random drawing! Best of luck to you in your hunt for gold!

Great KO Man and #

Jackson Smith and Shaz

Angelo: Hmmm...Me and Darius.When i first met him i thought he was a stupid monkey, but now i think he is a good ally.*smirks*

magglis
06-04-2012, 08:55 AM
Great show bear.ICW rules!

bearkg88
06-04-2012, 08:57 AM
Correction, promo assignments will go out tomorrow :D haha. I am off to work. Make sure to make your predictions for Blackout! I just posted the thread!

Shaz11
06-04-2012, 10:01 AM

Great KO Man and #

Jackson Smith and Shaz

Shaz: Hmmm, me and Jackson Smith. I'll see how this goes. As long as I'm not with that total head-case Darius!

No_1eddiefan
06-04-2012, 10:02 AM
Great show Bear.

Kyo: I have proven it once again. True Wrestling is the way forward. Foster, once I'm finished with Wells, I'm coming for you, and that title.

VanHooliganX
06-04-2012, 10:04 AM
Angelo: You are all a joke.I'm the only serious guy around here!

Van: Shame no-one gives 2 shits about your existence. When you actually get 1 up on someone, do something that people care about or decide to not be as shit as you truly are. We'll discuss about shitty 1 liners. You're the type of pest control I don't like doing...

magglis
06-04-2012, 10:21 AM
Van: Shame no-one gives 2 shits about your existence. When you actually get 1 up on someone, do something that people care about or decide to not be as shit as you truly are. We'll discuss about shitty 1 liners. You're the type of pest control I don't like doing...
Angelo: Keep trash talking me you idiot,but let me tell you one thing after i take the title from you,i'm gonna shut you down forever.

bearkg88
06-04-2012, 10:35 AM
So what did you guys think of my choices for videos?

bearkg88
06-04-2012, 10:37 AM
Shaz: Hmmm, me and Jackson Smith. I'll see how this goes. As long as I'm not with that total head-case Darius!

Smokey: Did you think I forgot about you? No...I didn't. Smith is your partner in the tag tournament...but on the next Karnage, you are going to pull double duty, teaming up also with Darius where both of you will have a hand tied behind your back. Oh..and I've decided on your opponents...it will be Clint Foster and Kyojin teaming up to take on you and Darius...enjoy Shaz

bearkg88
06-04-2012, 10:38 AM
Angelo: What the hell was that Omega you let me alone in the ring and i got my ass kicked.I know you did that intentionally.I got screwed again.Are you happy now Omega?

Omega: What are you talking about? I didn't leave you alone in the ring. If you didn't notice...we both got pinned. Don't worry though, the outcome will be different come Blackout

Vandarius
06-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Darius: And there you have it, I have won my first ICW match, and I carried that sorry ass JJ the entire time too! I brought him a victory and then he attacked me from behind like a coward! Thats in the past though, he will get what he deserves at Blackout ...

*Looks to Angelo* Now that titles are on the line, maybe we should attempt to work together without killing each other, yes?

*Looks at Smokey* Oh come on, Smokey! Why do you do this to me?! Make him wrestle against someone blind folded or something, don't team him with me!

No_1eddiefan
06-04-2012, 12:00 PM
Smokey: Did you think I forgot about you? No...I didn't. Smith is your partner in the tag tournament...but on the next Karnage, you are going to pull double duty, teaming up also with Darius where both of you will have a hand tied behind your back. Oh..and I've decided on your opponents...it will be Clint Foster and Kyojin teaming up to take on you and Darius...enjoy Shaz

Kyo: What the fuck? Why do I have to team with Foster? I haven't done anything to be punished for! Let me team with Darius to face Shaz and Foster, I promise you the ass kicking we give them will be enough punishment.

magglis
06-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Darius: And there you have it, I have won my first ICW match, and I carried that sorry ass JJ the entire time too! I brought him a victory and then he attacked me from behind like a coward! Thats in the past though, he will get what he deserves at Blackout ...

*Looks to Angelo* Now that titles are on the line, maybe we should attempt to work together without killing each other, yes?

*Looks at Smokey* Oh come on, Smokey! Why do you do this to me?! Make him wrestle against someone blind folded or something, don't team him with me!
Angelo: We can do this together Darius.First i'm gonna win the World title then you are gonna win the x-treme title and finally we are gonna win the tag team titles

No_1eddiefan
06-04-2012, 12:09 PM
Angelo: We can do this together Darius.First i'm gonna win the World title then you are gonna win the x-treme title and finally we are gonna win the tag team titles

Kyojin: Whilst I don't give a damn whether you win the World Title or not, let me just point out, that X-Treme Championship will be mine.

magglis
06-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Omega: What are you talking about? I didn't leave you alone in the ring. If you didn't notice...we both got pinned. Don't worry though, the outcome will be different come Blackout
Angelo: I got pinned because you screwed me again Omega.But that's enough,at Blackout is the debut of the Angelo era!

Vandarius
06-04-2012, 12:13 PM

Darius: Dual title holders ... Sounds good to me, we can reign over the ICW Roster!

magglis
06-04-2012, 12:13 PM
Kyojin: Whilst I don't give a damn whether you win the World Title or not, let me just point out, that X-Treme Championship will be mine.
Angelo: Whatever you want i don't care!

Kryptonite
06-04-2012, 12:31 PM
Darius: Dual title holders ... Sounds good to me, we can reign over the ICW Roster!
Kryptonite: Don't think you can do whatever you want, the tag titles belong to Wild America, and you and your girlfriend are not bringing any competition or danger. Don't try Darius, we will put you in a tornado and shoot your ass all over the world to Russia!

magglis
06-04-2012, 12:38 PM
Kryptonite: Don't think you can do whatever you want, the tag titles belong to Wild America, and you and your girlfriend are not bringing any competition or danger. Don't try Darius, we will put you in a tornado and shoot your ass all over the world to Russia!
Angelo: What the hell now?You trash talking me.Ha!You are loser Kryptonite you lost your match for the title and now you are in the tag team division.
Guess what i'm gonna become tag team champion and i will also become the world champion

VanHooliganX
06-04-2012, 03:04 PM
Finally got round to reading Karnage.

Ruddy good episode :)

wrestlingfan66513
06-04-2012, 03:09 PM
Mayhem: I will come out on top at the battle royal and then go on to win the X-Treme title because I am the perfect fit for it. I am one of the most athletic guys on the roster and the most exciting to watch. Hell my suicide dive stole the show on Karnage, my team lost because my partner couldn't pull his weight.

CM Rock-Austin
06-04-2012, 03:57 PM

Great KO Man and #

Jackson Smith and Shaz

Jackson: I'm with Shaz, interesting. Looking at the competition, we have a chance!

bearkg88
06-04-2012, 04:11 PM
Kyo: What the fuck? Why do I have to team with Foster? I haven't done anything to be punished for! Let me team with Darius to face Shaz and Foster, I promise you the ass kicking we give them will be enough punishment.

Smokey: Hmmm.....how about this Kyojin. You talk the talk like your going to be the next X-Treme Champion, so here is how it will be. Instead of a 2 on 2 match at the next Karnage, it will be a 2 on 1. It will be Darius and Shaz pulling double duty, and starting the night off, going against Kyojin. The stipulation, Darius and Shaz will each have an arm tied behind their back, and you Kyojin...if you manage to win, you will be granted a title shot of your choosing, whenever you wish. So..let's see if you are truly a great wrestler, or just a loser.

CM Rock-Austin
06-04-2012, 04:38 PM
Finished reading the show, it was still good even with the videos! Loved Hot, Darius, and Kyojin promos hopefully I can be on their level sooner rather than later.

Jackson: Good job Darius you pinned me in the ring even though you caught me by surprise but make no mistake about it, it will not happen again!

pauadrian
06-04-2012, 05:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJCpEQjU-VY

No_1eddiefan
06-04-2012, 05:44 PM
Finished reading the show, it was still good even with the videos! Loved Hot, Darius, and Kyojin promos hopefully I can be on their level sooner rather than later.

Jackson: Good job Darius you pinned me in the ring even though you caught me by surprise but make no mistake about it, it will not happen again!

Thanks dude! You're part of Total Resistance right? That will help with promo skills :)

Smokey: Hmmm.....how about this Kyojin. You talk the talk like your going to be the next X-Treme Champion, so here is how it will be. Instead of a 2 on 2 match at the next Karnage, it will be a 2 on 1. It will be Darius and Shaz pulling double duty, and starting the night off, going against Kyojin. The stipulation, Darius and Shaz will each have an arm tied behind their back, and you Kyojin...if you manage to win, you will be granted a title shot of your choosing, whenever you wish. So..let's see if you are truly a great wrestler, or just a loser.

Kyojin: I actually prefer that. I'll kick both of their asses, and Foster needs to watch carefully as I win myself a title shot.

wrestlingfan66513
06-04-2012, 06:25 PM
Mayhem: My goal right now is to win the X Treme title and the tag titles in one fell swop. After I win the battle royal at Blackout, Omega and I will dominate the title tournament. And Van, I hope to face you first to make sure I get payback for my first night here.

bearkg88
06-04-2012, 06:27 PM
So i just wrote the first match for Blackout...and it was 4 pages long :D Be prepared for an epic show guys. An a reminder, promo assignments go out tomorrow and everyone will have till Sunday to do them!

Shaz11
06-04-2012, 07:16 PM

Shaz: Funny thing is! I don't give a shit! Foster, Kyojin and Darius can all suck my dick!

Vandarius
06-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Darius: Shaz I may just knock you out myself

No_1eddiefan
06-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Shaz: Funny thing is! I don't give a shit! Foster, Kyojin and Darius can all suck my dick!

Kyojin: Are you actually fuckin' stupid? This match isn't even taking place anymore. I get to kick your ass all on my own. And the thing is, I can bet Darius will kick your ass too.

Shaz11
06-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Darius: Shaz I may just knock you out myself

Shaz: I'd like to see you try! You're all talk mate!

OOC: I won't be doing much I'Cing this week cause I'm at Sunderland. So please don't call me out in character! Cheers! ;)

AirBourne
06-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Kyojin: Are you actually fuckin' stupid? This match isn't even taking place anymore. I get to kick your ass all on my own. And the thing is, I can bet Darius will kick your ass too.

Wells: That's what you think Kyojin. But the fact of the matter is that you won't survive past Blackout when I take you out. You'll be deported back to Japan, where you belong, not here with the big boys in the US, and certainly not in the ring with me. But you have the unfortunate job of facing me, and after I'm done with you, you'll see why you'll regret ever coming here in the first place.

Giddy
06-04-2012, 08:58 PM
Hot: Erm... I don't swing that way, but if you wanna do that go right ahead- just don't go talking to me about it!

No_1eddiefan
06-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Wells: That's what you think Kyojin. But the fact of the matter is that you won't survive past Blackout when I take you out. You'll be deported back to Japan, where you belong, not here with the big boys in the US, and certainly not in the ring with me. But you have the unfortunate job of facing me, and after I'm done with you, you'll see why you'll regret ever coming here in the first place.

Kyojin: You have got to be kidding! Ryan 'The Weak' Wells has actually spoken! You got over the embarrassment of realising you're just not good enough? 'The Big Boys in the US'. You may have created professional wrestling, but we turned it into True Wrestling, and that's all you will learn about at Blackout. This will be my night to shine, and I intend to do so. You're still angry about Bad Habit, that's good, keep the anger- it will only lead to you making a second mistake, and I will make fully sure I take advantage of that mistake. Let me get something clear Wells, your first mistake, was ever coming after me.

AirBourne
06-04-2012, 09:53 PM
Kyojin: You have got to be kidding! Ryan 'The Weak' Wells has actually spoken! You got over the embarrassment of realising you're just not good enough? 'The Big Boys in the US'. You may have created professional wrestling, but we turned it into True Wrestling, and that's all you will learn about at Blackout. This will be my night to shine, and I intend to do so. You're still angry about Bad Habit, that's good, keep the anger- it will only lead to you making a second mistake, and I will make fully sure I take advantage of that mistake. Let me get something clear Wells, your first mistake, was ever coming after me.

Wells: No no no, let's make something clear to YOU Kyojin. Your first mistake, but not your worst, was causing me to lose that match for my title at Bad Habit. Your second, was to think you could actually stand toe-to-toe with me and think you can survive to tell the tale, let alone win the actual match. Your third, and worst of all, is going to be when you face me at Blackout. Because you will lose your wrestling career, not that it meant much or ever progressed anywhere, but nevertheless, you will lose it, along with your ability to walk again, after I paralyze you with a Freak Attack. I'll break your neck, back, and skull, but slowly, so that the fans can cheer longer and watch your crumble. So your career in the US started with a mistake, and it will end with a mistake.

No_1eddiefan
06-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Wells: No no no, let's make something clear to YOU Kyojin. Your first mistake, but not your worst, was causing me to lose that match for my title at Bad Habit. Your second, was to think you could actually stand toe-to-toe with me and think you can survive to tell the tale, let alone win the actual match. Your third, and worst of all, is going to be when you face me at Blackout. Because you will lose your wrestling career, not that it meant much or ever progressed anywhere, but nevertheless, you will lose it, along with your ability to walk again, after I paralyze you with a Freak Attack. I'll break your neck, back, and skull, but slowly, so that the fans can cheer longer and watch your crumble. So your career in the US started with a mistake, and it will end with a mistake.

Kyojin: My only mistake Wells, was not ending you at Bad Habit. But I promise you, come Blackout, I'm going to do just that. Blackout will be the night I prove to every single person in the world that True Wrestling is the way forward. Blackout will be the last night you ever step foot into the ring. And most importantly of all, Blackout will be the night I begin my onward march towards the top of this company. You're just the first insect I have to squash on my way to the top- and trust me when I say that I am happy to do so.

Yes2J
06-05-2012, 02:48 AM
Slick: Wild America? Tag team champions? You guys won't even survive your match with MYSELF AND THE DIVINE ONE haha! As you saw at Karnage, I can do some damage. After all of the talk we have done, after all of the snappy come-backers you've barked my way, like that old dog, I will put you out of commission! Dave Steele got a taste of the Slick Kick and you, Sir Kryppie Boy, are very fortunate to have left the ring only losing your pride. I will make you lose not only a match, but I'll make you lose consciousness, come Blackout! If you can't believe it, you'll have to experience it. No more talking, now it's time to fight. I intend to leave an impact on this fed by whooping your ass, and forcing you into early retirement.

CM Rock-Austin
06-05-2012, 02:59 AM
Thanks dude! You're part of Total Resistance right? That will help with promo skills :)

Kyojin: I actually prefer that. I'll kick both of their asses, and Foster needs to watch carefully as I win myself a title shot.

Your welcome man, yes I am, and I know it will.

Shaz11
06-05-2012, 07:46 AM

Shaz: No! You're the one who's fucking stupid! You better shut that cocky mouth! Or I'll kick your rotten ass back to Japan! I'm warning you!

Shaz11
06-05-2012, 07:48 AM
Hot: Erm... I don't swing that way, but if you wanna do that go right ahead- just don't go talking to me about it!

Shaz: Hmm. What are you gonna do if I do talk about you?

chunkkynutzzz
06-05-2012, 09:39 AM
IC as N

You Have to Learn The Rules of THE game, And Then Play Better than Everyone Else. Just Remember, No One is Greater than N.

VanHooliganX
06-05-2012, 10:16 AM
IC as N

You Have to Learn The Rules of THE game, And Then Play Better than Everyone Else. Just Remember, No One is Greater than N.

Van: I don't suppose you were the ninja from N+ are you? Cause he was called N.

chunkkynutzzz
06-05-2012, 10:18 AM
Van: I don't suppose you were the ninja from N+ are you? Cause he was called N.

IC & Ooc: What Ninja From N+ ?

VanHooliganX
06-05-2012, 10:19 AM
IC & Ooc: What Ninja From N+ ?

Van & Van(Boy that might be confusing :P lol): Never played N+ before?

chunkkynutzzz
06-05-2012, 10:25 AM
Van & Van(Boy that might be confusing :P lol): Never played N+ before?

Nope never have, wats da concept of the game about?

VanHooliganX
06-05-2012, 10:29 AM
Nope never have, wats da concept of the game about?

Kinda like a platformer that gets stupidly hard at the end. Pretty good game.

chunkkynutzzz
06-05-2012, 10:48 AM
Cool sounds like my type of game..I still love tetris and pacman lol..old games are my shit lol...the other day I bought some piece of shit that holds like a 1;000 old games

Vandarius
06-05-2012, 11:26 AM
Whats everyone up to today

Asherdelampyr
06-05-2012, 11:29 AM
Cool sounds like my type of game..I still love tetris and pacman lol..old games are my shit lol...the other day I bought some piece of shit that holds like a 1;000 old games

if you dont have it, play Super Ghosts and Ghouls
still one of my favorite games of all time

No_1eddiefan
06-05-2012, 06:07 PM
Shaz: No! You're the one who's fucking stupid! You better shut that cocky mouth! Or I'll kick your rotten ass back to Japan! I'm warning you!

Kyojin: Oh I'm so scared of you. You're a nobody- and I'm going to destroy you when we're in the ring together. All in the name of True Wrestling.

chunkkynutzzz
06-05-2012, 06:48 PM
Ima buy me a super nintendo this weekend..I'm thinkin of getting all the systems..just to have them again, I still got n64,sega genesis,nintendo,dreamcast ,PS all of them, first gameboy ever,and color ..and some shit u put on your eye its a lil screen..damn wats dat shit called I haven't even looked at it for years lol.

bearkg88
06-05-2012, 06:49 PM
Omega: Van......Angelo....Eclipse...it's just a matter of days before we go at it..and at Blackout, it'll be the end of the Vanity Era, and the beginning off my reign as the ICW Champion

Asherdelampyr
06-05-2012, 07:02 PM
Ima buy me a super nintendo this weekend..I'm thinkin of getting all the systems..just to have them again, I still got n64,sega genesis,nintendo,dreamcast ,PS all of them, first gameboy ever,and color ..and some shit u put on your eye its a lil screen..damn wats dat shit called I haven't even looked at it for years lol.

(Why do y'all draw me into posting in a fed I'm not part of!!!)

Don't get a super nintendo, instead, get
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/Fctwin_06_from-top.jpg/365px-Fctwin_06_from-top.jpg
yeah, that plays both NES and SNES games, there's a version somewhere that plays Genesis titles as well, but I can't remember the name.
Also it is built a lot better than the SNES, and doesn't overheat

bearkg88
06-05-2012, 07:03 PM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ec/Fctwin_06_from-top.jpg/365px-Fctwin_06_from-top.jpg
yeah, that plays both NES and SNES games, there's a version somewhere that plays Genesis titles as well, but I can't remember the name.

That's wicked. i've never seen anything like that before

Asherdelampyr
06-05-2012, 07:09 PM
That's wicked. i've never seen anything like that before
most people haven't, I spend a lot of time in small mom and pop used game stores, where they usually sell that kind of awesomeness (along with used SNES titles)

chunkkynutzzz
06-05-2012, 07:19 PM

OFFIICCCIAAL!....I'm Gettin this yo.. I saved da pic and all .. and I remember my bro still got the super nintendo ,so I can just jack his lol.. yo this good money, ima get that!..prolly online tho

bearkg88
06-05-2012, 07:31 PM
If you haven't yet, be sure to go fill out the Blackout prediction contest!

Asherdelampyr
06-05-2012, 08:04 PM
OFFIICCCIAAL!....I'm Gettin this yo.. I saved da pic and all .. and I remember my bro still got the super nintendo ,so I can just jack his lol.. yo this good money, ima get that!..prolly online tho

yeah, I'd buy it online.
Also, it works with standard SNES controllers without any fuss (As well as SNES power cords and A/V cables I believe)
wonderful things sometimes happen when companies let patents lapse.

bearkg88
06-05-2012, 08:10 PM
Ok guys, promo assignments have gone out. If you didn't get one, it means I don't need 1 from you. Keep in mind for those who got a promo, to rock it out, and those who didn't, to light up the thread with IC posts, as after Blackout, I will announce the first standings as to where people are in the Road to Glory, and will update after each Karnage until No Remorse.

VanHooliganX
06-05-2012, 08:13 PM
Omega: Van......Angelo....Eclipse...it's just a matter of days before we go at it..and at Blackout, it'll be the end of the Vanity Era, and the beginning off my reign as the ICW Champion

Van: Yeah sure boo-boo. I'm sure on ICW '13 you can be champion. But in real life. You have no chance in hell.

bearkg88
06-05-2012, 08:25 PM
So i just wrote another match, and it's one that has a stipulation..and personally, I think it is pretty brutal :D

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-05-2012, 08:31 PM
So i just wrote another match, and it's one that has a stipulation..and personally, I think it is pretty brutal :D

Sent the promo. :)

Artemis: Van, Omega, and Angelo... fuck you. That is all.

Asherdelampyr
06-05-2012, 08:33 PM
yeah, I'd buy it online.
Also, it works with standard SNES controllers without any fuss (As well as SNES power cords and A/V cables I believe)
wonderful things sometimes happen when companies let patents lapse.

FC Trio, of course that's what it's called (The one that plays NES, SNES and Genesis games)

bearkg88
06-05-2012, 08:34 PM
FC Trio, of course that's what it's called (The one that plays NES, SNES and Genesis games)

Interesting. Did you buy yours online Ash?

bearkg88
06-05-2012, 08:35 PM
Sent the promo. :)

Artemis: Van, Omega, and Angelo... fuck you. That is all.

Omega: Fuck me? Fuck me? No....Eclipse...no one is going to get fucked. You'll get beat by me for sure, but no...no one is going to get fucked

Asherdelampyr
06-05-2012, 08:38 PM
Interesting. Did you buy yours online Ash?

no, I got mine from a store called PlayNTrade that I used to go to find old games. I collect and play all game systems, from the Odessey up (That being the oldest I've played)

bearkg88
06-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Wow...all I can say is wow guys. I've got like the majority of the promos back. That is awesome. I am going to do my best to get the show done asap. I am writing 1 more match, then going to bed.

bearkg88
06-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Ok guys, i have 3 out of the 7 matches wrote. I probably won't get to do anymore till Sunday or Monday, but I plan on having the show up NO later than Monday. It should be huge!

AirBourne
06-05-2012, 10:12 PM
Awesome! I'll have my promo later this week man, I'm a tad lazy right now. :P

VanHooliganX
06-06-2012, 12:26 AM
Van: Hmm...Once again it seems that I'm the favourite to win my PPV match. That puts my streak to EVERY PPV EVER. Not bad methinks.

AirBourne
06-06-2012, 12:31 AM
Van: Hmm...Once again it seems that I'm the favourite to win my PPV match. That puts my streak to EVERY PPV EVER. Not bad methinks.

Wells: Doesn't mean you've always won every PPV match Van, keep that in mind.

CM Rock-Austin
06-06-2012, 12:57 AM
Jackson: Darius, Jobber, Hawk, and you Hurricane rip-off, in 6 days we have our match. The winner at the end of it all.... Will be Me!

VanHooliganX
06-06-2012, 01:24 AM
Wells: Doesn't mean you've always won every PPV match Van, keep that in mind.

Van: Very true dear Wells. But it does speak volume that a lot of people may hate me, they know I can back up what I say most of the time and see me as a major threat.

Yes2J
06-06-2012, 02:25 AM
Slick: Well, well, well...everyone thinks they're going to win their Blackout match. How original...I'll do you all one better. I am going to GUARANTEE that I hand out a brutal ass kicking to anyone that wants to stand across from me in that ring. At Blackout, Kryppie Boy and the Tin Man will allow me to show you exactly what I'll do to an opponent. Now that doesn't mean I hate your guts, it just means I'm BETTER THAN YOU!

Shaz11
06-06-2012, 08:05 AM
Kyojin: Oh I'm so scared of you. You're a nobody- and I'm going to destroy you when we're in the ring together. All in the name of True Wrestling.

Shaz: Haha! Shut up with that 'True Wrestling' nonsense! You are the one who gives 'True Wrestling' a bad name. I can assure you, that I'm better than you! I don't give a fucking toss about the fact that you did a Rising Sun on top of a ladder! You will have to use your eyes to watch the match that will steal the show at Blackout! Unfortunately it won't be Vulgar who's on top! It'll be me! Why? Because I am better than him! He will regret messing with me! And soon, you will regret messing with me! Cause you are playing with the wrong fire! You are taking the piss! If you watch my match against Vulgar, in an I Quit match! You will see more amazing moves than a Rising Sun from on top of a ladder! You were the only wrestler I respected in the ICW! But that's different now! If you or Darius win the X-Treme Champion! Then I am coming!

chunkkynutzzz
06-06-2012, 09:42 AM
IC as N: Ladies and Gentlemen The Thread Just Got Better, I'm Here Now and Willing to Teach....How you can get a step closer to being N.

Also, Mexican Midget with a Itching Sensation from Mexico Alex Kidd ,From Post to Post and Tossed Across The Border you Will Be At Blackout!

bearkg88
06-06-2012, 10:27 AM
IC as N: Ladies and Gentlemen The Thread Just Got Better, I'm Here Now and Willing to Teach....How you can get a step closer to being N.

Also, Mexican Midget with a Itching Sensation from Mexico Alex Kidd ,From Post to Post and Tossed Across The Border you Will Be At Blackout!

Divine: You know how Hornswoggle is the disgrace to the WWE, and Brooke Hogan is the disgrace to TNA...you N, are the disgrace to ICW.....I don't like Cold or Junior..but I'm willing to bet that no matter who your partner is, they are going to beat your ass at Blackout

AirBourne
06-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Divine: You know how Hornswoggle is the disgrace to the WWE, and Brooke Hogan is the disgrace to TNA...you N, are the disgrace to ICW.....I don't like Cold or Junior..but I'm willing to bet that no matter who your partner is, they are going to beat your ass at Blackout

Wells: He may be a disgrace, but you are nothing better Divine. Don't think high of yourself, because there is no reason for it and definitely should not be the case. You will lose your match at Blackout, and then maybe you'll concoct a few brain cells, enough to tell you to get out of here and go back to HWA, because I think, that would be good for business.

No_1eddiefan
06-06-2012, 11:17 AM
Shaz: Haha! Shut up with that 'True Wrestling' nonsense! You are the one who gives 'True Wrestling' a bad name. I can assure you, that I'm better than you! I don't give a fucking toss about the fact that you did a Rising Sun on top of a ladder! You will have to use your eyes to watch the match that will steal the show at Blackout! Unfortunately it won't be Vulgar who's on top! It'll be me! Why? Because I am better than him! He will regret messing with me! And soon, you will regret messing with me! Cause you are playing with the wrong fire! You are taking the piss! If you watch my match against Vulgar, in an I Quit match! You will see more amazing moves than a Rising Sun from on top of a ladder! You were the only wrestler I respected in the ICW! But that's different now! If you or Darius win the X-Treme Champion! Then I am coming!

Kyojin: You respected me? And now you don't. Oh dear, I must go and cry in the corner, give me a break. What have you ever done in your career Shaz? I've already defeated the X-Treme Champion, and his number one contender, at the same time! And I will soon do it again to Foster. I will beat Wells. I will beat you. And I will beat Foster for the X-Treme Championship. After that, the top's the limit. So Van, as much as I actually do respect your talent- and I fully expect you to retain this weekend- keep looking over your shoulder. Soon enough, I'll be up there in the main events with you.

Vandarius
06-06-2012, 11:40 AM
Darius: What is all this bitching about in here?!

bearkg88
06-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Darius: What is all this bitching about in here?!

Divine: its about your mom and your sister....

VanHooliganX
06-06-2012, 01:23 PM
Divine: its about your mom and your sister....

Van: Those whores are about the same level of whore as Sasha Panzer from EWA.

AirBourne
06-06-2012, 01:56 PM
Kyojin: You respected me? And now you don't. Oh dear, I must go and cry in the corner, give me a break. What have you ever done in your career Shaz? I've already defeated the X-Treme Champion, and his number one contender, at the same time! And I will soon do it again to Foster. I will beat Wells. I will beat you. And I will beat Foster for the X-Treme Championship. After that, the top's the limit. So Van, as much as I actually do respect your talent- and I fully expect you to retain this weekend- keep looking over your shoulder. Soon enough, I'll be up there in the main events with you.

Wells: Don't get ahead yourself Kyojin. When I beat you at Blackout, I'll be the first dual champion in ICW, I'll be the X-Treme Champion, and the ICW Champion, and it'll all start with your defeat.

No_1eddiefan
06-06-2012, 02:09 PM
Wells: Don't get ahead yourself Kyojin. When I beat you at Blackout, I'll be the first dual champion in ICW, I'll be the X-Treme Champion, and the ICW Champion, and it'll all start with your defeat.

Kyojin: Ryan 'The Weak' Wells. Do you not understand that I am destined for bigger things? It is all down to the power of True Wrestling. I am the future of this company. I will beat you at Blackout. Mark my words.

Shaz11
06-06-2012, 03:14 PM

Shaz: What have I done in my career? I'm currently the EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion ain't I? I haven't even had a match against a champion! I want to start from bottom to the top! I need to prove to these fools that I am the Best in the World at what I do! Not just some criminal waiting to stab someone! I don't wanna get awarded a title shot! I wanna make my way up there! I wanna beat the living crap out of Vulgar. I swear to god, I will try and win the X-Treme Champion. If I were to face Ryan Wells. I'd beat him easily. If I were to face Clint Foster, I'd defeat him. If I face you, hmmmm...It'd be a challenge, but I could beat you. I don't respect you! But your talent is something that needs to be noticed!

No_1eddiefan
06-06-2012, 03:33 PM
Shaz: What have I done in my career? I'm currently the EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion ain't I? I haven't even had a match against a champion! I want to start from bottom to the top! I need to prove to these fools that I am the Best in the World at what I do! Not just some criminal waiting to stab someone! I don't wanna get awarded a title shot! I wanna make my way up there! I wanna beat the living crap out of Vulgar. I swear to god, I will try and win the X-Treme Champion. If I were to face Ryan Wells. I'd beat him easily. If I were to face Clint Foster, I'd defeat him. If I face you, hmmmm...It'd be a challenge, but I could beat you. I don't respect you! But your talent is something that needs to be noticed!

Kyojin: The fact is Shaz, you couldn't beat me. And you know it. That's why there's all of this anger you're showing. I'm the person you most fear in this company, aside Darius, and I will beat you. In-fact the thing is, I expect Darius to put up more of a fight than you. I would be a challenge you would never overcome. You see Shaz, True Wrestling isn't a silly nickname I gave to myself. True Wrestling isn't slang, like I would expect from a 'street gangsta' such as yourself. True Wrestling isn't a catchphrase. No, True Wrestling is my way of life. And when I do step into the ring, I fully expect you to be at the top of your game. Just not good enough to walk out victorious.

Destruction
06-06-2012, 03:38 PM

Vulgar: I Quit you will scream
I'm not going to be nice, I'm going to be mean

chunkkynutzzz
06-06-2012, 04:39 PM
IC as N: Divine is a Douchebag.. The Good Part about it is, that I am Truely The Devine 1 ..ND1.

Yes2J
06-06-2012, 04:42 PM
Slick: Well, well, well...everyone thinks they're going to win their Blackout match. How original...I'll do you all one better. I am going to GUARANTEE that I hand out a brutal ass kicking to anyone that wants to stand across from me in that ring. At Blackout, Kryppie Boy and the Tin Man will allow me to show you exactly what I'll do to an opponent. Now that doesn't mean I hate your guts, it just means I'm BETTER THAN YOU!
OOC: *Bumped because I posted this at a horrible time this morning*

wrestlingfan66513
06-06-2012, 04:57 PM
Mayhem: I will win the Number 1 contender match for the X Treme title. Beating 4 other guys shouldn't be much of a problem and I am a man of firsts so I will win my first PPV match just like in EWA. After I win, I will go on to win the tag team tournament and become a double champion.

Shaz11
06-06-2012, 05:02 PM
Kyojin: The fact is Shaz, you couldn't beat me. And you know it. That's why there's all of this anger you're showing. I'm the person you most fear in this company, aside Darius, and I will beat you. In-fact the thing is, I expect Darius to put up more of a fight than you. I would be a challenge you would never overcome. You see Shaz, True Wrestling isn't a silly nickname I gave to myself. True Wrestling isn't slang, like I would expect from a 'street gangsta' such as yourself. True Wrestling isn't a catchphrase. No, True Wrestling is my way of life. And when I do step into the ring, I fully expect you to be at the top of your game. Just not good enough to walk out victorious.

Shaz: I can beat you! And I know it! I can beat anyone on the roster! I don't fear you. If I feared you, then why would I wanna face you? If I feared Darius, why would he be my next target? I've grown up watching wrestling inside jail. I knew that I could do better than those so called 'legends'. And lemme assure you that I'll be keeping my eye on you! I will find out every one of your strengths and weaknesses!

Shaz11
06-06-2012, 05:04 PM
Vulgar: I Quit you will scream
I'm not going to be nice, I'm going to be mean

Shaz: Haha! Talk all you want!

Vandarius
06-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Darius: Oh how cute, the other guys think they have a chance at winning the battle royal when they KNOW I am involved! Here's a little news flash, I am undefeated, and I plan on keeping it that way. Once I win the X-Treme Championship, and Angelo wins the ICW Title, we will move on to become Dual Champions and show you runts what a true pair of champions looks like!

magglis
06-06-2012, 05:31 PM
Darius: Oh how cute, the other guys think they have a chance at winning the battle royal when they KNOW I am involved! Here's a little news flash, I am undefeated, and I plan on keeping it that way. Once I win the X-Treme Championship, and Angelo wins the ICW Title, we will move on to become Dual Champions and show you runts what a true pair of champions looks like!
Angelo: Haha,i couldn't say it better myself Darius.
A revolution is coming to ICW....

Vandarius
06-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Angelo: Haha,i couldn't say it better myself Darius.
A revolution is coming to ICW....

Darius: Indeed ... a revolution is coming, and it will strike so fast no one will ever be able to recover from the total dominance we reign down onto them!

wrestlingfan66513
06-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Darius: Indeed ... a revolution is coming, and it will strike so fast no one will ever be able to recover from the total dominance we reign down onto them!

Mayhem: If I wasn't in the battle royal then you might have won it. But I am here and came here to prove that I am the greatest. If a revolution is coming, then it will be the rise of Mayhem in the ring.

Vandarius
06-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Mayhem: If I wasn't in the battle royal then you might have won it. But I am here and came here to prove that I am the greatest. If a revolution is coming, then it will be the rise of Mayhem in the ring.

Darius: That's cute, you have confidence. But let me ask you, who won the match on Karnage? Oh that's right ... I did. Who got the deciding pin fall? Oh, that's right, I did. Who lost and knock them self out ... Oh, that's right, YOU DID.

Shaz11
06-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Darius: That's cute, you have confidence. But let me ask you, who won the match on Karnage? Oh that's right ... I did. Who got the deciding pin fall? Oh, that's right, I did. Who lost and knock them self out ... Oh, that's right, YOU DID.

Shaz: And who's the biggest twat in ICW? Oh that's right, it's you!

chunkkynutzzz
06-06-2012, 07:03 PM
IC as N:
Nobody Ever Says I Wish I Was Mexican, do they?
I Would like Everyone in ICW to Answer this!

wrestlingfan66513
06-06-2012, 07:19 PM

Mayhem: I can't help it if my partner couldn't pull his own weight. I held up my end of the match but soon it will be every man for himself, and you won't be able to hide behind a partner when I come at you with my high flying suicide dives. When I don't have anyone holding me down, I will soar like the Phoenix and take out everything in my path and from those ashes I will be reborn stronger.

CM Rock-Austin
06-07-2012, 03:31 AM
Jackson: What the fuck!?? 1-0, that has to be the easiest undefeated streak to get! Tell me when you are 5-0 or 10-0 before you say you are undefeated until then you still aint shit!

Yes2J
06-07-2012, 03:49 AM
Shaz: I can beat you! And I know it! I can beat anyone on the roster! I don't fear you. If I feared you, then why would I wanna face you? If I feared Darius, why would he be my next target? I've grown up watching wrestling inside jail. I knew that I could do better than those so called 'legends'. And lemme assure you that I'll be keeping my eye on you! I will find out every one of your strengths and weaknesses!
Slick: Shaz, seeing as how NO ONE has seen me in action, well, other than kicking Steele's teeth out of his fucking ear canals, you can't say shit about my in-ring prowess. As a matter of fact, after knowing how you fight, I can say...We're almost evenly matched. The only problem is, I'll stop at nothing to beat your ass, and you'll just roll on out of that squared circle, and limp off into the fucking sunset with your tail between your legs. Better yet, you may just lose, and then whine and bitch about how I did something wrong because you couldn't get the damn job done. You are pathetic.

Shaz11
06-07-2012, 08:36 AM
Slick: Shaz, seeing as how NO ONE has seen me in action, well, other than kicking Steele's teeth out of his fucking ear canals, you can't say shit about my in-ring prowess. As a matter of fact, after knowing how you fight, I can say...We're almost evenly matched. The only problem is, I'll stop at nothing to beat your ass, and you'll just roll on out of that squared circle, and limp off into the fucking sunset with your tail between your legs. Better yet, you may just lose, and then whine and bitch about how I did something wrong because you couldn't get the damn job done. You are pathetic.

Shaz: Wait! You are the one who is pathetic! I can beat anyone on the roster! And I know it! You're just another one of those jobbers acting all big and hard. But when it comes to the ring, you're all pissing yourself. If I lose, then I challenge again. I wouldn't mind kicking your ass! You call yourself a con man. Well I haven't seen you doing a pathetic con. You'll regret messing with me! Cause I'll beat the crap out of you!

Destruction
06-07-2012, 08:38 AM
Shaz: Wait! You are the one who is pathetic! I can beat anyone on the roster! And I know it! You're just another one of those jobbers acting all big and hard. But when it comes to the ring, you're all pissing yourself. If I lose, then I challenge again. I wouldn't mind kicking your ass! You call yourself a con man. Well I haven't seen you doing a pathetic con. You'll regret messing with me! Cause I'll beat the crap out of you!

Vulgar: How many PPV wins have you got?
That's right None! It's like you have a blood cot

Shaz11
06-07-2012, 08:46 AM
Vulgar: How many PPV wins have you got?
That's right None! It's like you have a blood cot

Shaz: And how many times have I pinned you? TWICE! Dickhead.

Destruction
06-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Shaz: And how many times have I pinned you? TWICE! Dickhead.

Vulgar: Twice by cheating
But I gave you a beating

Shaz11
06-07-2012, 08:59 AM
Vulgar: Twice by cheating
But I gave you a beating

Shaz: Don't worry. I'll beat you at Blackout, despite the fact that you beat me at Bad Habit.
No wait, I'll destroy you instead.

chunkkynutzzz
06-07-2012, 09:06 AM
IC as N:
Nobody Ever Says I Wish I Was Mexican, do they?
I Would like Everyone in ICW to Answer this!

IC as N: Helllllll Noooooo, For The Fact That Alex The Mexican Midget with a Itching Sensation Kidd is From There and Gives them a Bad Name, Horrible Rep,..And its a Damn Dirty Shame!

bearkg88
06-07-2012, 03:56 PM
So guys, good news, ppv goes up tonight!!

Shaz11
06-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Blackout tonight?

YES! YES! YES!

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 04:08 PM
so guys, good news, ppv goes up tonight!!

awesome!!!!!

bearkg88
06-07-2012, 04:12 PM
Blackout tonight?

YES! YES! YES!

Yeah I have everything I need, now im headed home to write the remaining matches andthen post it.

bearkg88
06-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Blackout tonight?

YES! YES! YES!

Yeah I have everything I need, now im headed home to write the remaining matches andthen post it.

wrestlingfan66513
06-07-2012, 04:13 PM
Mayhem: Tonight, the gears will start to turn in motion as I win the Number 1 contender spot in the 5 man battle royal. After that, I will win the the tag team title tournament. Then the Mayhem era will commence.

Vandarius
06-07-2012, 04:16 PM
yeah i have everything i need, now im headed home to write the remaining matches andthen post it.

yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeeeeeeeeessssssssss!

Vandarius
06-07-2012, 04:17 PM
Mayhem: Tonight, the gears will start to turn in motion as I win the Number 1 contender spot in the 5 man battle royal. After that, I will win the the tag team title tournament. Then the Mayhem era will commence.

Darius: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh, thats a laugh. Keep dreaming, buddy.

Shaz11
06-07-2012, 04:18 PM

This made my day, after waterbombing this girls house. Lol.

No_1eddiefan
06-07-2012, 04:18 PM
PPV tonight? Fuck yeah!

Kyojin: Tonight is my night Wells. Tonight, I will bury you like the jobber you should be. This is my night. It will always my night. In years to come, people will sit down and talk about the night of Kyojin. Our descendants will talk of this night with pride as the night True Wrestling came to light. This is the night I prove True Wrestling is the way forward.

Asherdelampyr
06-07-2012, 04:21 PM
This made my day, after waterbombing this girls house. Lol.
waterbombing?

bearkg88
06-07-2012, 05:32 PM
I think you guys are going to be blown away by the PPV :D

Vandarius
06-07-2012, 05:34 PM
I think you guys are going to be blown away by the PPV :D

*Chants* Post it! Post it! Post it!

bearkg88
06-07-2012, 05:40 PM
*Chants* Post it! Post it! Post it!

Lol im just finish the 4th match now. I got 3 more to go, then to color and edit. I am not going to do pics though, as I am on dial up, so it'll save time.

Vandarius
06-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Lol im just finish the 4th match now. I got 3 more to go, then to color and edit. I am not going to do pics though, as I am on dial up, so it'll save time.

Okayyy then I shall find a way to kill some time :3

CM Rock-Austin
06-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Jackson: *The camera closes in on Jackson while he is sitting in his dressing room, crowd cheers* My nickname is “The Boss”, you see I got that nickname for not letting anyone who wasn’t my family or bosses tell me what to do and how to do it and since the age of 16 I had to take care of my family cause my deadbeat dad was no where to be found! Now tonight I get my chance to earn my first shot at a title that I worked hard to get. *crowd pops*. There are 4 other men in this match who too are aiming to get the number one contender spot. JJ or I like to call him the Jobber-Jobber, that is what those 2 J’s stand for. He already got a taste of what I can do in the ring and I don’t even know how the hell he even qualified to be in this match, he has been jobbing since he has arrived! Now Mike, I have respect for you but I won’t hesitate to take you out and make you bleed to get my title shot! The Hurricane reject aka Great KO Man, I’m not worried about him is a non factor and probably will get KO’d which will be ironic I might add *chuckles*. Who else am I missing….oh that’s right that shit talker name Darius *crowd boos*, yea he pinned me in the tag team match on carnage but lucky for him I took my eye of the ball and it won’t happen again! He is already calling himself “undefeated” after one win haha, how pathetic. Based on that logic I am on a losing streak with that one loss *shaking his head* anyway tonight is a whole different story because the stakes are higher and I have been in this type of position before so I know what it takes to get it done. If I have to bleed or put my body on the line so be it because I am walking out of blackout the number one contender!! *Crowd pops better than last time and camera fades to black*

OOC: I think this one of my best one's I did so far.

AirBourne
06-07-2012, 06:00 PM

Writing my promo now for you Bear!