PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

AirBourne
05-26-2012, 09:16 PM
Kyojin: A Texas Deathmatch, Wells. I'll kick your ass all over the arena. Regardless of circumstance, the end result will be the same. Kyojin defeats Ryan 'The Weak' Wells at Blackout.

Wells: You're lucky they are calling this a death match, because when I murder you in the ring, I will be fulfilling the stipulation, ending with your death in the ring, and the fans and I, cheering at the death of a foreign insect.

No_1eddiefan
05-26-2012, 09:19 PM
Wells: You're lucky they are calling this a death match, because when I murder you in the ring, I will be fulfilling the stipulation, ending with your death in the ring, and the fans and I, cheering at the death of a foreign insect.

Kyojin: I suggest you listen very, very carefully Wells. You might wanna remember the cheering of the fans because after Blackout, you won't remember them. I'm a true wrestler, you're a nobody. And at Blackout, I'm gonna prove it.

magglis
05-26-2012, 09:23 PM
Darius: *Holds hands out in confusion* The fuck is the "monkey" shit? And how can you call me a "loser" and say that I am "out of your league" when you haven't even faced me yet? I'd love to get into the ring with you, because I won't need to breathe! I'll knock your teeth down your throat with my boot, pick your carcass up from the mat, and bring you down with The Hell Fire! But I won't be nice enough to pin you for the one, two, three, no no no, I'm going to choke you out. I'm going to make your Will to live break from the inside-out when I lock in the ONE-EIGHT-SEVEN! Just wait and see, Angelo! Your career has been officially shortened!
A)You are a loser because you think you can beat me
B)You are out of my league because no one is as good as i am
C)Everything coming out of your mouth is bullshit
D)You're a monkey

AirBourne
05-26-2012, 09:27 PM
Kyojin: I suggest you listen very, very carefully Wells. You might wanna remember the cheering of the fans because after Blackout, you won't remember them. I'm a true wrestler, you're a nobody. And at Blackout, I'm gonna prove it.

Wells: You call yourself a true wrestler, yet you've done absolutely nothing to help your case with that. In fact, just the opposite. You are a nobody. At our match in Blackout, I will put you through hell, and we'll see you after your loss to me at Blackout, running back to Japan, where you can reign over all of them again, which isn't much of an accomplishment. You can't say you've accomplished anything when you haven't faced me yet in a 1-on-1 match. And when you do, you will lose, as common knowledge will reign supreme when thinking of a match up between you and me. If anyone has any brain cells, they will know I will beat you, and that is just what will happen. But I will do more then that, I will annihilate you. I am your ambassador in the US, and I will show why you should go back where you came from before your life is vanquished.

Vandarius
05-26-2012, 09:28 PM
A)You are a loser because you think you can beat me
B)You are out of my league because no one is as good as i am
C)Everything coming out of your mouth is bullshit
D)You're a monkey

Darius: Oh, a very mediocre response as I expected, here, let me simplify what I have been trying to get through your hollow skull!

A: You can call me a loser IF you ever pin me, which you won't, you'll be too busy picking your teeth up from the mat!
B: Ah, you are right, I am out of your league because I am BETTER than you! It would be unfair to fight someone with the intention span of a dead squirrel and the strength of a chipmunk!
C: The only bullshit I'm hearing around here is the cocky arrogance coming from your lips, and to be honest, it smells like shit. Get some mouthwash, bro.
D: If I'm a monkey, what the fuck does that make you? A lemur?

magglis
05-26-2012, 09:56 PM
Darius: Oh, a very mediocre response as I expected, here, let me simplify what I have been trying to get through your hollow skull!

A: You can call me a loser IF you ever pin me, which you won't, you'll be too busy picking your teeth up from the mat!
B: Ah, you are right, I am out of your league because I am BETTER than you! It would be unfair to fight someone with the intention span of a dead squirrel and the strength of a chipmunk!
C: The only bullshit I'm hearing around here is the cocky arrogance coming from your lips, and to be honest, it smells like shit. Get some mouthwash, bro.
D: If I'm a monkey, what the fuck does that make you? A lemur?
Angelo:Shut it you pathetic idiot.Let me tell you monkey who i am.I am the best European talent in the history of wrestling.Everything i do is amazing.I'm the face of ICW and i am the next world champion.With you now i am losing my time and my focus but you insulted the great Antonyo and you will pay for that.Me and you in the ring any time you want and you will get your five minutes of fame before i shut you down for good.

Vandarius
05-26-2012, 10:10 PM
Angelo:Shut it you pathetic idiot.Let me tell you monkey who i am.I am the best European talent in the history of wrestling.Everything i do is amazing.I'm the face of ICW and i am the next world champion.With you now i am losing my time and my focus but you insulted the great Antonyo and you will pay for that.Me and you in the ring any time you want and you will get your five minutes of fame before i shut you down for good.

Darius: *Gets in Angelo's face* Let me tell you something you son of a bitch. I don't give two squirts of piss about where the fuck you come from, or who you are! NOTHING you do amazes me, you are just another worthless piece of trash that needs to be thrown out! The day you get into the ring with me, will be your first and only match with me, because I WILL END YOUR WORTHLESS CAREER, YOU SON OF A BITCH! Do you want to see what happened to the last bastard that tried talking down to me?! Then watch this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6hNFSxclkU

magglis
05-26-2012, 10:17 PM
Darius: *Gets in Angelo's face* Let me tell you something you son of a bitch. I don't give two squirts of piss about where the fuck you come from, or who you are! NOTHING you do amazes me, you are just another worthless piece of trash that needs to be thrown out! The day you get into the ring with me, will be your first and only match with me, because I WILL END YOUR WORTHLESS CAREER, YOU SON OF A BITCH! Do you want to see what happened to the last bastard that tried talking down to me?! Then watch this!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6hNFSxclkU
*Shoving back Darius.Both men start to brawl but security gets there fast and they manage to split them*
Angelo:Let me go you idiots,let me go.I will see you soon Darius

magglis
05-26-2012, 10:20 PM
OOC:Nice ICing bro,thank you for that

Vandarius
05-26-2012, 10:23 PM
Darius: *Wipes blood from his bottom lip as security pulls him back* You'll see me sooner rather than later, you son of a bitch! *Pushes the guards away and spits out blood* I'll have your head mounted on my wall!!

OOC: Yes, very nice IC'ing my friend! It has kept me entertained! :D Thank you as well, mate.

magglis
05-26-2012, 10:24 PM
Darius: *Wipes blood from his bottom lip as security pulls him back* You'll see me sooner rather than later, you son of a bitch! *Pushes the guards away and spits out blood* I'll have your head mounted on my wall!!

OOC: Yes, very nice IC'ing my friend! It has kept me entertained! :D Thank you as well, mate.
I had to stop it,to make it more interesting

Vandarius
05-26-2012, 10:26 PM
I had to stop it,to make it more interesting

We had the same idea then xD I was going to go maybe another post or two then stop it, builds anticipation in my opinion :P

magglis
05-26-2012, 10:29 PM
We had the same idea then xD I was going to go maybe another post or two then stop it, builds anticipation in my opinion :P
Exactly what i had in my mind!:D

Vandarius
05-26-2012, 10:31 PM
Exactly what i had in my mind!:D

Great minds think a like, I suppose! ;D

magglis
05-26-2012, 10:32 PM
Great minds think a like, I suppose! ;D
Hahaha you know it bro!

Vandarius
05-26-2012, 10:37 PM
Damn straight! But I am off for the night, had a long ass day today! Peace off everyone!

magglis
05-26-2012, 10:40 PM
Damn straight! But I am off for the night, had a long ass day today! Peace off everyone!
See ya bud!

CM Rock-Austin
05-26-2012, 10:45 PM
Smith: Well I am finally here in ICW, can't wait to whoop ass and make a name for myself!

chunkkynutzzz
05-27-2012, 01:17 AM
Smith: Well I am finally here in ICW, can't wait to whoop ass and make a name for myself!

IC as N: Or Just Be Called Names for Getting your Ass whooped ,Here in ICW!
This is Not Only to You,But to Everyone Else as Well New and Old.
Alex Kidd You Smaller than your usual mexican punk...Wait till I Ram my Fist in your face!

Ooc: Thank You Bear, We both know why.

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 08:03 AM
Official update from ICW.com

In a statement released from Smokey moments ago, he has made an official match for this thursdays Karnage. It will be Chris Divine going 1 on 1 with the man he attacked after Karnage went off the air last week, Kryptonite. Kryptonite has been medically cleared to wrestle. Smokey has also added the stipulation that the match will be contested under a no count out, no dq, falls count anywhere match. He also made it public knowledge stating he has a huge announcement that will impact the first Karnage after Blackout. He stated he would make this announcement at this weeks Karnage

Vandarius
05-27-2012, 08:33 AM
Official update from ICW.com

In a statement released from Smokey moments ago, he has made an official match for this thursdays Karnage. It will be Chris Divine going 1 on 1 with the man he attacked after Karnage went off the air last week, Kryptonite. Kryptonite has been medically cleared to wrestle. Smokey has also added the stipulation that the match will be contested under a no count out, no dq, falls count anywhere match. He also made it public knowledge stating he has a huge announcement that will impact the first Karnage after Blackout. He stated he would make this announcement at this weeks Karnage

Darius: This will be interesting. Lets see if that Kryptonite guy will put Divine in his place ... or if he will be leaving on a stretcher.

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 09:51 AM
Omega: hey van...are you counting down the days? I know I am. This title reign of yours may have just begun...but im going to be the end of it. This era of vanity is complete bs. These fans don't want it, and none of the other guys in the back want it. So im going to put and end to it.

Vandarius
05-27-2012, 09:55 AM
Omega: hey van...are you counting down the days? I know I am. This title reign of yours may have just begun...but im going to be the end of it. This era of vanity is complete bs. These fans don't want it, and none of the other guys in the back want it. So im going to put and end to it.

Darius: Lets be honest, Omega. If you can beat Van, you'll only hold the title long enough to warm it up for me once I get into the picture! And that is what the fans want to see!

*Loud boos can be heard from the crowd*

You shut your mouths, no one cares what you think!

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 02:09 PM
Hey guys. Some great IC posts from a lot of you! Keep it up! I will be sending out promo assignments in the next few hrs, and I am also working on something I'd like to do within a month or so from now. I think you all will like it! Hope everyone in the US is having a great memorial weekend, and those abroad, just hope you all are having a great weekend!

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Darius: Lets be honest, Omega. If you can beat Van, you'll only hold the title long enough to warm it up for me once I get into the picture! And that is what the fans want to see!

*Loud boos can be heard from the crowd*

You shut your mouths, no one cares what you think!

Omega: Ok...I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt since you seem new. See, in this company, I'm one of the top guys. I've earned my spot amongst the likes of Artemis Eclipse and Van Hooligan X. You on the other hand, are like a guppy being dropped into the ocean. So for you, this is the beginning of your career here...but talk smack to me again...and I'll be sure to end it for you.

CM Rock-Austin
05-27-2012, 02:31 PM
IC as N: Or Just Be Called Names for Getting your Ass whooped ,Here in ICW!
This is Not Only to You,But to Everyone Else as Well New and Old.
Alex Kidd You Smaller than your usual mexican punk...Wait till I Ram my Fist in your face!

Ooc: Thank You Bear, We both know why.
Smith: You must be joking right, I never in my life got my ass kicked and not planning on it now!

Vandarius
05-27-2012, 03:14 PM
Omega: Ok...I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt since you seem new. See, in this company, I'm one of the top guys. I've earned my spot amongst the likes of Artemis Eclipse and Van Hooligan X. You on the other hand, are like a guppy being dropped into the ocean. So for you, this is the beginning of your career here...but talk smack to me again...and I'll be sure to end it for you.

Darius: Oh look, another over confident arrogant dickhead. I do not care who you have faced or have beaten, no one you have faced can compare to the likes of me, my friend. If you ever get the chance to face me in the ring, you won't have another chance, because I will put you on the shelf for a very long time, if not permanently.

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 03:21 PM
Ok guys, all promo assignments have been sent out. If you didn't get one, I don't need one from ya :) For those I did send one to, I need your promos back by Wed afternoon at the latest! I am going to try and work on the show in the next few days so once I get the promos I can post it. Expect the show up late Wed, early Thurs

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 03:26 PM
Darius: Oh look, another over confident arrogant dickhead. I do not care who you have faced or have beaten, no one you have faced can compare to the likes of me, my friend. If you ever get the chance to face me in the ring, you won't have another chance, because I will put you on the shelf for a very long time, if not permanently.

Omega: over confident arrogant dickhead? Wow...aren't those big words for a guy who probably didn't get pass 8th grade? Friend is a strong word, because from where I stand, your not a friend, your a punk. Do you know what I do to punks? Ask Antonyo....I beat them in that ring 1...2...3. Now..my plate is kind off full, but once I win the ICW Championship, and defend it against Angelo, how about you and I go 1 on 1 to see who is better

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 04:28 PM
Artemis, Clint, I know I said I'd have something for ya, and I do, and I personally think its pretty cool, but I have to be where I have better cell service and DSL. In about 5 hrs or so I will post them :D for you guys to see!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-27-2012, 04:32 PM
Artemis, Clint, I know I said I'd have something for ya, and I do, and I personally think its pretty cool, but I have to be where I have better cell service and DSL. In about 5 hrs or so I will post them :D for you guys to see!

Interesting...

VanHooliganX
05-27-2012, 04:39 PM

Van: I couldn't give 2 shits what people want. I'm the main attraction here, I'm the best and you're all below my league. Hence why I'm world champion and you and everyone else is but an after thought.

You beating me? Ha! I've never enjoyed doing pest control but I reckon you'll be fun to own.

Vandarius
05-27-2012, 05:28 PM
Omega: over confident arrogant dickhead? Wow...aren't those big words for a guy who probably didn't get pass 8th grade? Friend is a strong word, because from where I stand, your not a friend, your a punk. Do you know what I do to punks? Ask Antonyo....I beat them in that ring 1...2...3. Now..my plate is kind off full, but once I win the ICW Championship, and defend it against Angelo, how about you and I go 1 on 1 to see who is better

Darius: I bet anyone could beat Antonyo my friend, and trust me, I will get into the ring with you soon, but you may not get the match you're expecting. You are going to get the beating of your life. I'm going to beat your ass down so damn bad, you won't ever be able to walk again. I swear it, because you've annoyed me worse than anyone else here has, and I did not think that was possible!

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 05:37 PM
Darius: I bet anyone could beat Antonyo my friend, and trust me, I will get into the ring with you soon, but you may not get the match you're expecting. You are going to get the beating of your life. I'm going to beat your ass down so damn bad, you won't ever be able to walk again. I swear it, because you've annoyed me worse than anyone else here has, and I did not think that was possible!

Omega: You are sure of yourself...and so far, you haven't done anything to back it up. I'll be watching for when you make your debut, but in the mean time, make sure to tune in at this weeks Karnage when I show the world why I go out there week in and week out and give a 5 star match without even breaking a sweat...oh and at the end of this week...you'll be looking at the new ICW Champion!

Vandarius
05-27-2012, 06:05 PM
Omega: You are sure of yourself...and so far, you haven't done anything to back it up. I'll be watching for when you make your debut, but in the mean time, make sure to tune in at this weeks Karnage when I show the world why I go out there week in and week out and give a 5 star match without even breaking a sweat...oh and at the end of this week...you'll be looking at the new ICW Champion!

Darius: Please! Please, watch my debut! You'll be scared shitless once you see what I can do, and IF you win that ICW championship ... Polish it for me, because I'll take it from you soon enough, buddy.

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-27-2012, 06:15 PM
Darius: Please! Please, watch my debut! You'll be scared shitless once you see what I can do, and IF you win that ICW championship ... Polish it for me, because I'll take it from you soon enough, buddy.

Artemis Eclipse: Just in case you motherfuckers forgot just who in the hell I am, I am ARTEMIS ECLIPSE!! I will be back soon. Sooner than you think! Van and Divine... BOTH of you fuckers have some major issues that need to be... talked about and Smokey, I need to talk to you too about how you deal with your Championship matches, man.

This FAKE named Van is running around with what EVERYONE knows should be mine! That ICW Championship belongs to ME! It belongs to my name! That was ripped from me by two assholes and you reward them? FUCK THAT! I went through HELL for my Championship and Van didn't do SHIT! And then to have it end like that? Really?

All of you new people better be on the lookout too. I'm coming back. I'm taking that Championship. And I will DOMINATE ICW!! Bank on it!!

Vandarius
05-27-2012, 06:39 PM
Artemis Eclipse: Just in case you motherfuckers forgot just who in the hell I am, I am ARTEMIS ECLIPSE!! I will be back soon. Sooner than you think! Van and Divine... BOTH of you fuckers have some major issues that need to be... talked about and Smokey, I need to talk to you too about how you deal with your Championship matches, man.

This FAKE named Van is running around with what EVERYONE knows should be mine! That ICW Championship belongs to ME! It belongs to my name! That was ripped from me by two assholes and you reward them? FUCK THAT! I went through HELL for my Championship and Van didn't do SHIT! And then to have it end like that? Really?

All of you new people better be on the lookout too. I'm coming back. I'm taking that Championship. And I will DOMINATE ICW!! Bank on it!!

Darius: *Sighs* And yet ANOTHER whiny ass bitch enters the building! Mr. Twilight, please tell me why I should be on the lookout? All I have to do is kick you in the skull, hit you with The Hell Fire and lock you into the One-Eight-Seven and you'll be begging me to stop! You do not intimidate me, and for some reason I do not think you intimidate anyone else! So please, take a seat next to Omega and watch my debut when it happens, because then you will know for sure just why you do not want to fuck with me.

*Gets in Eclipse's face* Bank. On. It.

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 06:42 PM

Omega: Let's see..you talk about Smokey...you talk about Van...you talk about Divine...but you don't talk about the guy that is going to be the next ICW Championship. Do you think I forget the fact in the Karnage before Bad Habit, you screwed me Eclipse? I didn't. Once I become champion, and I face you...cause I know I will, because I'm sure you'll bitch and moan till you get your way..it'll be Omega vs Eclipse round 2...and trust me...the outcome will be different this time around.

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-27-2012, 06:48 PM
Omega: Let's see..you talk about Smokey...you talk about Van...you talk about Divine...but you don't talk about the guy that is going to be the next ICW Championship. Do you think I forget the fact in the Karnage before Bad Habit, you screwed me Eclipse? I didn't. Once I become champion, and I face you...cause I know I will, because I'm sure you'll bitch and moan till you get your way..it'll be Omega vs Eclipse round 2...and trust me...the outcome will be different this time around.

Artemis: Aww... poor baby. You FEEL like you were screwed? There were a few times your ass popped up in MY screwing. Hell, before any of that shit went down, who was supposed to be my partner? Where were you? I call shenanigans on the whole shit. This company is out for me and I know it. Omega, I'd LOVE to have a II with you. But no, th results will be EXACTLY the same as they were last time. You laying at my feet.

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 06:52 PM
Darius: *Sighs* And yet ANOTHER whiny ass bitch enters the building! Mr. Twilight, please tell me why I should be on the lookout? All I have to do is kick you in the skull, hit you with The Hell Fire and lock you into the One-Eight-Seven and you'll be begging me to stop! You do not intimidate me, and for some reason I do not think you intimidate anyone else! So please, take a seat next to Omega and watch my debut when it happens, because then you will know for sure just why you do not want to fuck with me.

Divine: Now Chris Divine is pretty sure you had a remark earlier about yours truly. Trust Divine...Kryptonite will have what happened to him last week, happen to him again this week. As for you Mr My Ass Is As Great As Grass, better shut your mouth. There is only 1 man deserving to be the ICW Champion..and no it's not Hoolie..or Moon boy...or that chumpette Omega...no there is only 1 man who can bring prestige to that title. He is the boot stompin, blue collar choppin, chump beatin, show stealin, soon to be the next champion Chris So Fine Divine!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-27-2012, 06:52 PM

OOC: Good to meet you finally dude, been seeing you on the board and never ran into you yet.

Artemis: One, you've yet to debut. STOP trying to pick a fight with the biggest dog in the yard. This WHOLE company knows that even though Van is the Champ, this place is built around me. I am the legitimate first performer signed to ICW since its return. You obviously wouldn't know that since well, you're as green as the fungus on Omega's feet. When you think you need some lessons or anything, let me know junior. Until then, we'll pretend you didn't get in my face and we'll pretend I won't curbstomp your fucking head if you do it again!

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Artemis: Aww... poor baby. You FEEL like you were screwed? There were a few times your ass popped up in MY screwing. Hell, before any of that shit went down, who was supposed to be my partner? Where were you? I call shenanigans on the whole shit. This company is out for me and I know it. Omega, I'd LOVE to have a II with you. But no, th results will be EXACTLY the same as they were last time. You laying at my feet.

Omega: I call bullshit. Do you remember when the ICW Championship tournament first took place? We had to team together? I had your back. Then at the Karnage before Bad Habit, I had you back there to. So how about you make sure the record is straight, before you go running your mouth. Oh and Eclipse, your wrong. See, I go out there night in and night out, and put on a 5 star match, I steal the show, I do things that leave the ICW Faithful talking for weeks to come..and what do you do? Oh...right..sit at home with your thumb up your ass bitching and moaning.

Vandarius
05-27-2012, 07:02 PM
OOC: Good to meet you finally dude, been seeing you on the board and never ran into you yet.

Artemis: One, you've yet to debut. STOP trying to pick a fight with the biggest dog in the yard. This WHOLE company knows that even though Van is the Champ, this place is built around me. I am the legitimate first performer signed to ICW since its return. You obviously wouldn't know that since well, you're as green as the fungus on Omega's feet. When you think you need some lessons or anything, let me know junior. Until then, we'll pretend you didn't get in my face and we'll pretend I won't curbstomp your fucking head if you do it again!

OOC: Yes, still have a lot of guys to meet! Nice to meet you too on such lovely IC grounds ;P

Darius: Oh, so you think this company is built around you? Let me tell you something, old man, experience means SHIT in this business.

*Gets closer to Artemis's face*

Just because you've wrestled in this ring, does not make you ANY BETTER THAN ME!! Do you know how to knock a building down? You take out the supports, and if this place is built "Around you" then I'll take you out first, you son of a bitch! And ANOTHER THING. The only thing YOU will ever teach me, is how to be a whiny little bitch, because that is ALL I have ever heard you do!! Wah wah wah, they kicked my ass, I lost my title, wah wah wah. Oh shut the fuck up already! If you really think you have the balls to even try to curb stomp me, go the fuck ahead, I'll spill whatever brains you have all over the fucking floor you piece of shit!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-27-2012, 07:06 PM
Omega: I call bullshit. Do you remember when the ICW Championship tournament first took place? We had to team together? I had your back. Then at the Karnage before Bad Habit, I had you back there to. So how about you make sure the record is straight, before you go running your mouth. Oh and Eclipse, your wrong. See, I go out there night in and night out, and put on a 5 star match, I steal the show, I do things that leave the ICW Faithful talking for weeks to come..and what do you do? Oh...right..sit at home with your thumb up your ass bitching and moaning.

Artemis: Do you really think I WANT to be home Omega? I'd much rather be playing ring around the rosie with your face night in and night out. BUT, until Smokey and the Doc there clear me to compete because of the douche twins attacks, I can't. I'd say if there's anyone in ICW that can truly rival me Omega... it's not you.

OOC: I have to quit... I'm in too much of a joking mood... wait...

Artemis: I have seen better wrestling from two old women trying to get the last pistachio pudding from Golden Corral! Point is Omega, you screwed me, I screwed you, you screwed me, I screwed you. We're even everywhere except for the W/L department. You know, because I beat you and all. I'll do it again too Omega, Bank on it!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-27-2012, 07:11 PM
OOC: Yes, still have a lot of guys to meet! Nice to meet you too on such lovely IC grounds ;P

Darius: Oh, so you think this company is built around you? Let me tell you something, old man, experience means SHIT in this business.

*Gets closer to Artemis's face*

Just because you've wrestled in this ring, does not make you ANY BETTER THAN ME!! Do you know how to knock a building down? You take out the supports, and if this place is built "Around you" then I'll take you out first, you son of a bitch! And ANOTHER THING. The only thing YOU will ever teach me, is how to be a whiny little bitch, because that is ALL I have ever heard you do!! Wah wah wah, they kicked my ass, I lost my title, wah wah wah. Oh shut the fuck up already! If you really think you have the balls to even try to curb stomp me, go the fuck ahead, I'll spill whatever brains you have all over the fucking floor you piece of shit!

Artemis moves with the speed of light and gets behind Darius, he licks the back of his kneecap and as he goes down, Artemis grabs Darius's hair. He puts his knee in Darius's back and forces him down.

Artemis: See how fast that was you little fucking pussy? Your face will me the ground and next time I will stomp your fucking teeth out of your head. I will fuck you up if you EVER get into my fucking face again! Do you hear me? DO YOU???

Artemis lets Darius go and gets up watching him very closely as he gets up as well.

OOC: Yeah dude, I'm the guy that does the State Of The 'E blogs on this site. If you ever write a blog, I'm more than likely the person who will be approving it. :) Or... not. All depending on how the rest of this IC goes HAHA!

Vandarius
05-27-2012, 07:30 PM
Artemis moves with the speed of light and gets behind Darius, he licks the back of his kneecap and as he goes down, Artemis grabs Darius's hair. He puts his knee in Darius's back and forces him down.

Artemis: See how fast that was you little fucking pussy? Your face will me the ground and next time I will stomp your fucking teeth out of your head. I will fuck you up if you EVER get into my fucking face again! Do you hear me? DO YOU???

Artemis lets Darius go and gets up watching him very closely as he gets up as well.

OOC: Yeah dude, I'm the guy that does the State Of The 'E blogs on this site. If you ever write a blog, I'm more than likely the person who will be approving it. :) Or... not. All depending on how the rest of this IC goes HAHA!

OOC: Ahh very nice, I doubt I'll ever do a blog, I'm not very creative :P Very cool though!

Darius: *Darius stands a bit shaken, and turns to grab a steel chair leaning against the wall* You dumb son of a bitch. And to think I wasn't going to touch you yet!

*Darius quickly takes the steel chair into his hands and then swings it hard at Artemis, smashing him directly in the forehead. Darius flinches from a bit of pain in his back, but then starts slamming the chair down onto the fallen Artemis's chest and head repeatedly, and then he throws the chair onto Artemis's leg and acts like he is backing off, but then charges and stomps the chair with full force. The officials charge in and pull Darius back and throw him against the wall hard restraining him. They hold Darius against the wall as he says*

You son of a bitch! You're on my list now! I'll see your ass in the ring soon enough, and when I do, I'll fucking make sure it is a Street Fight!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-27-2012, 07:48 PM
OOC: Ahh very nice, I doubt I'll ever do a blog, I'm not very creative :P Very cool though!

Darius: *Darius stands a bit shaken, and turns to grab a steel chair leaning against the wall* You dumb son of a bitch. And to think I wasn't going to touch you yet!

*Darius quickly takes the steel chair into his hands and then swings it hard at Artemis, smashing him directly in the forehead. Darius flinches from a bit of pain in his back, but then starts slamming the chair down onto the fallen Artemis's chest and head repeatedly, and then he throws the chair onto Artemis's leg and acts like he is backing off, but then charges and stomps the chair with full force. The officials charge in and pull Darius back and throw him against the wall hard restraining him. They hold Darius against the wall as he says*

You son of a bitch! You're on my list now! I'll see your ass in the ring soon enough, and when I do, I'll fucking make sure it is a Street Fight!!

Artemis gets up, dusts himself off and pulls his mask up just enough so you can see his mouth. He feels around and smiles as no teeth are loose but, he walks up to Darius who's being restrained and the officials push Artemis back a bit as well. He gets a bit ball of spit in his mouth and spits it right on to Darius, it was filled with blood. Artemis laughs as officials slam him against the opposite wall and he pulls his mask down.

Artemis: I'm on your "list" now you little girl? I'll be sure to autograph it for you after I cripple you and you can't wrestle anymore!

They begin yelling obscenities at each other as the officials drag them away from the corridor.

OOC: Great IC'ing lol. Glad you saw I was trying to take it a bit easy on the violence end. Good job. Look forward to working with you one day, young' un.

Vandarius
05-27-2012, 07:57 PM
Artemis gets up, dusts himself off and pulls his mask up just enough so you can see his mouth. He feels around and smiles as no teeth are loose but, he walks up to Darius who's being restrained and the officials push Artemis back a bit as well. He gets a bit ball of spit in his mouth and spits it right on to Darius, it was filled with blood. Artemis laughs as officials slam him against the opposite wall and he pulls his mask down.

Artemis: I'm on your "list" now you little girl? I'll be sure to autograph it for you after I cripple you and you can't wrestle anymore!

They begin yelling obscenities at each other as the officials drag them away from the corridor.

OOC: Great IC'ing lol. Glad you saw I was trying to take it a bit easy on the violence end. Good job. Look forward to working with you one day, young' un.

OOC: I'm getting the hang of it lol i get into it sometimes :P Yeah I try to follow the other guy but sometimes it gets confusing trying to figure out the next move. I look forward to working with you too man

VanHooliganX
05-27-2012, 08:13 PM
Ugh. Sorry that took so long Bear. New character is up.

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 08:30 PM
Ugh. Sorry that took so long Bear. New character is up.

No biggie bro! I looked at him quickly, and i get the feeling Im going to have a blast writing matches for him haha

magglis
05-27-2012, 08:35 PM
No biggie bro! I looked at him quickly, and i get the feeling Im going to have a blast writing matches for him haha
# and him will make an awesome team:p

VanHooliganX
05-27-2012, 08:36 PM

I thought it'd be an interesting guy for ya lol

A guy with just stupidly good jumping abilities and kicking abilities.

Can't go wrong :cool: lol

AirBourne
05-27-2012, 08:39 PM
Wells: Sad, Kyojin isn't here. This is how it should be.

VanHooliganX
05-27-2012, 08:41 PM
# and him will make an awesome team:p

Already a part of a tag team.

Just put them as singles competitors in other feds.

GKM here and Cien...somewhere else ;D

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 09:25 PM
Ok Artemis, Clint, I am about to post the thing I've worked on during the day :D

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 09:33 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/533119_3228392076814_678527295_n.jpg

Artemis Eclipse

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 09:35 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/537613_3228392316820_1476930063_32210920_109216653 8_n.jpg

Clint Foster

wrestlingfan66513
05-27-2012, 09:36 PM
Mayhem: So a tag team title tournament is in the works, I still have interest in the world title but maybe I can take the tag titles first then become a double champion.

Also check out bear in this week's Blog Wars. His list along with the other 3 were great.

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-27-2012, 10:12 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/533119_3228392076814_678527295_n.jpg

Artemis Eclipse

LOL! I like it. I tried to make him on WWE '12 and it just didn't work. You got him WAY off but, I still like it. Shows you put effort into it! Thanks!! :)

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 11:02 PM
LOL! I like it. I tried to make him on WWE '12 and it just didn't work. You got him WAY off but, I still like it. Shows you put effort into it! Thanks!! :)

Thanks bro haha. I got bored today. I also made one for Kryptonite and Ryan Wells. :D

magglis
05-27-2012, 11:21 PM
Thanks bro haha. I got bored today. I also made one for Kryptonite and Ryan Wells. :D
Are you gonna use them for the show?

bearkg88
05-27-2012, 11:37 PM
Are you gonna use them for the show?

Nah. It was just something I did while i was bored haha

magglis
05-27-2012, 11:38 PM
Nah. It was just something I did while i was bored haha
They look good btw

chunkkynutzzz
05-28-2012, 01:52 AM
IC as N: Where's Alex Kidd?
I know he is around here somewhere I just cant See Shorty Anywhere, If Anybody happens to step on him by mistake ,make sure you lettem know N is gonna kick his Ass!

clrj3514
05-28-2012, 06:57 AM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/537613_3228392316820_1476930063_32210920_109216653 8_n.jpg

Clint Foster

Dude that is freaking awesome! Perfect!

AirBourne
05-28-2012, 07:00 AM

I want to see Wells! lol

bearkg88
05-28-2012, 08:06 AM
I want to see Wells! lol

Ill post him in the next day or so but heads up he may not be what u pictured as there wasn't a big description on him so I winged it haha

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-28-2012, 10:16 AM

That's good shit dude. Good shit indeed!

Vandarius
05-28-2012, 11:30 AM
Ill post him in the next day or so but heads up he may not be what u pictured as there wasn't a big description on him so I winged it haha

Thats some awesome stuff Bear, I may make Darius so people can see what he looks like as well

bearkg88
05-28-2012, 12:34 PM
Thats some awesome stuff Bear, I may make Darius so people can see what he looks like as well

Nice bro! It'll be interesting to see how the Darius I make compares to the one you make haha

Vandarius
05-28-2012, 12:41 PM
Nice bro! It'll be interesting to see how the Darius I make compares to the one you make haha

For some reason i think youll make a better one

Shaz11
05-28-2012, 01:56 PM
Shaz: When I finish with Vulgar! I swear I'm coming for the X-Treme Champion! Watch out Clint Foster! The "Best in the World" is waiting for you!

Vandarius
05-28-2012, 02:27 PM
Shaz: When I finish with Vulgar! I swear I'm coming for the X-Treme Champion! Watch out Clint Foster! The "Best in the World" is waiting for you!

Darius: Did you just call yourself "Best in the World"? You can claim that if you ever beat me!

Shaz11
05-28-2012, 02:29 PM
Darius: Did you just call yourself "Best in the World"? You can claim that if you ever beat me!

Shaz: Yes, I did just call myself the "Best in the World"! When I face you, I will beat you. In fact, I'll make you tap out!

Vandarius
05-28-2012, 02:59 PM
Shaz: Yes, I did just call myself the "Best in the World"! When I face you, I will beat you. In fact, I'll make you tap out!

OOC: This is going to get confusing fast xD We're going against each other in three threads XD

Darius: You'll try to make me tap out, but I'll just make you pass out with the One-Eight-Seven!

Shaz11
05-28-2012, 03:00 PM
OOC: This is going to get confusing fast xD We're going against each other in three threads XD

Darius: You'll try to make me tap out, but I'll just make you pass out with the One-Eight-Seven!

OOC: Haha! Just realized that. Lol.

Shaz: Yeah, that will probably happen after I beat you. You'll beat me down when I'm tired.

Vandarius
05-28-2012, 03:06 PM
OOC: Haha! Just realized that. Lol.

Shaz: Yeah, that will probably happen after I beat you. You'll beat me down when I'm tired.

Darius: I'll do it before the match even starts fool, I'll win via forfeit!

Shaz11
05-28-2012, 04:15 PM
Darius: I'll do it before the match even starts fool, I'll win via forfeit!

Shaz: When I'm done with Vulgar! I swear to god that I'm coming for you! I'll literally destroy you!

Vandarius
05-28-2012, 04:46 PM
Shaz: When I'm done with Vulgar! I swear to god that I'm coming for you! I'll literally destroy you!

Darius: *Holds arms out* Come at me.

chunkkynutzzz
05-28-2012, 05:11 PM
IC as N: :cool: Today is The Day

Shaz11
05-28-2012, 05:22 PM
Darius: *Holds arms out* Come at me.

Shaz: No, we'll do it in the ring. Where these ridiculous people can see, and know that I am the best in the world!

Vandarius
05-28-2012, 06:02 PM
Shaz: No, we'll do it in the ring. Where these ridiculous people can see, and know that I am the best in the world!

Darius: You mean so they can watch in horror as the EMTs cart your limp, bloody carcass out of the arena, right?

chunkkynutzzz
05-28-2012, 06:21 PM
IC as N: I Am Better Than Alex Kidd , The Proof is in The Pudding..The Fans All Know This that's why they want to see me beat him up for the good ole days..

right Darius?

Vandarius
05-28-2012, 06:56 PM
IC as N: I Am Better Than Alex Kidd , The Proof is in The Pudding..The Fans All Know This that's why they want to see me beat him up for the good ole days..

right Darius?

Darius: I don't care who you think you're better than ... I'm better than you.

CM Rock-Austin
05-28-2012, 07:54 PM
Jackson: Things will change once I debut, I hope all of you are ready! *smirks*

Vandarius
05-28-2012, 08:15 PM
Jackson: Things will change once I debut, I hope all of you are ready! *smirks*

Darius: The only thing that will change will be that you will hold the "Biggest Flop Debut in ICW History" title!

chunkkynutzzz
05-28-2012, 11:15 PM
Darius: I don't care who you think you're better than ... I'm better than you.

IC as N: Jesus Christ Guy, What is The Matter With You... I Think U Need Some *snaps fingers* One of N's Gorgeous ,Sexy Women Comes over and Kisses Darius in the neck*

You See I'm Not a Bad Guy, I Look out. BUT THAT MEXICAN MIDGET IS THE ONE I'M TARGETING TO ELIMINATE FROM THIS Country!

Shaz11
05-29-2012, 01:39 AM
Darius: You mean so they can watch in horror as the EMTs cart your limp, bloody carcass out of the arena, right?

Shaz: No, so they can watch me beat the living crap out you. And so they can boo the hell out of me.

CM Rock-Austin
05-29-2012, 01:43 AM
Darius: The only thing that will change will be that you will hold the "Biggest Flop Debut in ICW History" title!
Jackson: That is going to be you actually and when it happens I will laugh in your face.

VanHooliganX
05-29-2012, 09:39 AM
Van:*Shining the light that's reflecting from his world championship into all of your eyes* Oh, don't mind me.

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Darius: (At N) Get this whore away from me, scumbag. I don't know where the hell her crabs have been.

(At Shaz) Yeah, you have fun trying to beat me. And don't worry, they'll be cheering for you once your memorial speech is read at the next event.

(At Van) And you, make sure my title is polished at least three times a day, the shine isn't bright enough! How dare you disgrace the title!

VanHooliganX
05-29-2012, 12:04 PM
Darius: (At N) Get this whore away from me, scumbag. I don't know where the hell her crabs have been.

(At Shaz) Yeah, you have fun trying to beat me. And don't worry, they'll be cheering for you once your memorial speech is read at the next event.

(At Van) And you, make sure my title is polished at least three times a day, the shine isn't bright enough! How dare you disgrace the title!

Van: Implying you're ever going to have this title. The shine is just right. You wouldn't know this considering you've never been a champion, yet alone a world champ.

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 12:25 PM
Van: Implying you're ever going to have this title. The shine is just right. You wouldn't know this considering you've never been a champion, yet alone a world champ.

Darius: One does not need to hold the championship to know that you are tainting its glory, you fool. And IF you are still champion when I become #1 contender, you can hand it to me personally. *Smiles*

chunkkynutzzz
05-29-2012, 12:33 PM
IC as N: i ma Laugh too.. like this hahahahahah...ahhh...hahahahahha
Also,Has anybody stepped on the mexican midge tby mistake yet?

Shaz11
05-29-2012, 02:02 PM

Shaz: Yeah yeah! Just talk and talk. But when we're in the ring, you'll be pissing yourself! Cause I will beat the living crap out of you!

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Shaz: Yeah yeah! Just talk and talk. But when we're in the ring, you'll be pissing yourself! Cause I will beat the living crap out of you!

Darius: And again with the same shit ... The only thing you'll do is bore me to death.

Shaz11
05-29-2012, 02:14 PM
Darius: And again with the same shit ... The only thing you'll do is bore me to death.

Shaz: The only thing you'll do is piss yourself when your in the ring with me.

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 02:32 PM

Divine: And you are only the champ because I haven't faced you in a match yet Hoolie...

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 02:35 PM
Divine: And you are only the champ because I haven't faced you in a match yet Hoolie...

Darius: It doesn't matter who the champ is right now, once I get the title, it stays with me!

Shaz11
05-29-2012, 02:38 PM
Darius: It doesn't matter who the champ is right now, once I get the title, it stays with me!

Done!

Shaz: Yep it stays with you, to keep it warm for me.

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 02:43 PM
Done!

Shaz: Yep it stays with you, to keep it warm for me.

Darius: *Claps* Oh look! He agrees with me! Don't worry, you can have it when I might want to retire in 10 to 20 years, I can't do this job forever!

ooc: i had to, i fucking had too xD big johnny!

Shaz11
05-29-2012, 02:45 PM
Darius: *Claps* Oh look! He agrees with me! Don't worry, you can have it when I might want to retire in 10 to 20 years, I can't do this job forever!

ooc: i had to, i fucking had too xD big johnny!

Shaz: Well that's just bullshit. You probably wouldn't even win it anyway. I'm just saying, if you do, I'll defeat you immediately!

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 02:49 PM

Divine: Remind the Divine One...who in the blue flying fuck are you? Oh that is right...you are a nobody. I on the other hand, I am an ICW original. By that, Divine means, before ICW originally closed, and then reopened, Divine was there. Divine was there for the big moments. Where were you? OH thats right, probably shitting your pants in high school while sucking on your thumb...so learn to respect people who are just plain better than you.

Kryptonite
05-29-2012, 02:51 PM
Kryptonite: Get your nuts ready, i am blowing a new breath into the definition: Wrestling.

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 02:53 PM
Shaz: Well that's just bullshit. You probably wouldn't even win it anyway. I'm just saying, if you do, I'll defeat you immediately!

Darius: You'll fuck up in your #1 Contender match, so don't get your hopes up, kid. Once I win that title, and if we do compete for it, I may show a little mercy and not break every bone in your body.

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 02:56 PM
Divine: Remind the Divine One...who in the blue flying fuck are you? Oh that is right...you are a nobody. I on the other hand, I am an ICW original. By that, Divine means, before ICW originally closed, and then reopened, Divine was there. Divine was there for the big moments. Where were you? OH thats right, probably shitting your pants in high school while sucking on your thumb...so learn to respect people who are just plain better than you.

Darius: I just have one question in response to all of that shit I just heard ... Who the fuck asked you? I mean really, I will say AGAIN, just because I haven't competed against any of you does not instantly mean I will not kick your asses, because I will. Trust me. I'm tired of hearing all of the same "I've been here longer, I'm better, blah blah blah" Bullshit.

Shaz11
05-29-2012, 02:59 PM
Darius: You'll fuck up in your #1 Contender match, so don't get your hopes up, kid. Once I win that title, and if we do compete for it, I may show a little mercy and not break every bone in your body.

Shaz: When I face you, I'll show you NO mercy! I'll break every single bone in your body! Cause you are just a total nobody! You haven't even made one single impact yet! You haven't even made your fucking debut! Stop talking trash every single time! You are just another one of those 'Shaz haters', and all these pathetic fans started all this! I made an impact! In fact I've made quite a few! I've made these ridiculous fans hate me! And I've pinned Vulgar twice! So shut your mouth! You're gonna regret messing with me! I've said this before and I'll say it again! I'll beat the living crap out of you!

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 03:04 PM
Shaz: When I face you, I'll show you NO mercy! I'll break every single bone in your body! Cause you are just a total nobody! You haven't even made one single impact yet! You haven't even made your fucking debut! Stop talking trash every single time! You are just another one of those 'Shaz haters', and all these pathetic fans started all this! I made an impact! In fact I've made quite a few! I've made these ridiculous fans hate me! And I've pinned Vulgar twice! So shut your mouth! You're gonna regret messing with me! I've said this before and I'll say it again! I'll beat the living crap out of you!

Darius: And since when do I give a damn about the fans? Like you said, I haven't even debuted and they've already booed me before! I'm not a "Shaz Hater" I'm a "Anyone who thinks they are good when they blow" hater, so yeah, I do hate you in a way! I can make an impact ... right ... fucking ... *Gets into Shaz's face* NOW. Do not tempt me, I don't feel like being arrested for striking a woman.

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 03:15 PM
Darius: And since when do I give a damn about the fans? Like you said, I haven't even debuted and they've already booed me before! I'm not a "Shaz Hater" I'm a "Anyone who thinks they are good when they blow" hater, so yeah, I do hate you in a way! I can make an impact ... right ... fucking ... *Gets into Shaz's face* NOW. Do not tempt me, I don't feel like being arrested for striking a woman.

Divine: Strike a woman..wow...how original... insinuate Shaz is a girl...you should be given the fucking medal for originality. Then again, if you were given any kind of prize it would probably just go to your head and well...you don't want to give Divine another reason to burst your bubble.

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 03:19 PM
Divine: Strike a woman..wow...how original... insinuate Shaz is a girl...you should be given the fucking medal for originality. Then again, if you were given any kind of prize it would probably just go to your head and well...you don't want to give Divine another reason to burst your bubble.

Darius: Have you even been listening? You bust my originality, but you don't mention his "I'm gonna kick the crap out of you!" 4th grade line that he has said over and over again? Plus, I really don't see where this is your business. I could drop you instead of him if you'd like since you seem to have beef, but a real good reason why I may do that is because Darius doesn't like when morons like Divine speak in third person. Because if Darius spoke in third person all the time like Divine, then Darius would almost be just as annoying! But I won't do that, thats just plain dumb.

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 03:35 PM
Darius: Have you even been listening? You bust my originality, but you don't mention his "I'm gonna kick the crap out of you!" 4th grade line that he has said over and over again? Plus, I really don't see where this is your business. I could drop you instead of him if you'd like since you seem to have beef, but a real good reason why I may do that is because Darius doesn't like when morons like Divine speak in third person. Because if Darius spoke in third person all the time like Divine, then Darius would almost be just as annoying! But I won't do that, thats just plain dumb.

Divine: Divine isn't annoying...Divine is the chosen one....Divine is the man that is to lead ICW to the forefront of the wrestling world. Divine hasn't been listening..no...see Shaz hasn't bothered Divine. Shaz hasn't been a thorn in Divine's side...you on the other hand Dairy Fairy...you have...you've made comments to countless others on the roster, and while Divine doesn't like any of them, they go out there night in and night out and prove why they are here..you....you just run your big mouth

Shaz11
05-29-2012, 03:50 PM

Shaz: Woah! You trying to say that I'm a women? Why the fuck don't you grow up! Using a 9 year old insult? Your such a rebel ain't ya! The only fucking impact you would make I'd beating up girls! You probably have done that once in a while! If you wanna mess with me! Then do so! But let me tell you something! You're playing with the wrong fire! You will regret messing with Shaz! You hear that? Punk!

CM Rock-Austin
05-29-2012, 04:18 PM
Wow these last couple of days have been great here keep it up guys!

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 04:23 PM
Wow these last couple of days have been great here keep it up guys!

Yes, 100x this ^. you guys have been blowing it up with IC posts. Quick update, I have 2 more matches to do with the show and I still need 4 more promos. Remember guys, I need those promos by tomorrow! Thanks! Keep up this awesomeness!

Shaz11
05-29-2012, 04:29 PM
Yes, 100x this ^. you guys have been blowing it up with IC posts. Quick update, I have 2 more matches to do with the show and I still need 4 more promos. Remember guys, I need those promos by tomorrow! Thanks! Keep up this awesomeness!

Has Destruction sent you the promo?

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 04:31 PM
Has Destruction sent you the promo?

Yes sir ri bo....er...shaz :D

Shaz11
05-29-2012, 04:35 PM
Yes sir ri bo....er...shaz :D

Good! Lol! ;)

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 05:08 PM
Sadly my IC may need to pause for the night, I keep losing power because of the nasty storm hitting us right now! I'll do as much as I can though.

Darius: I don't care what you people think of me, all that matters is that I am the future of this company, and I will be ...

*Long dramatic pause*

*In the Miz's voice* The NEW ICW Champion!

magglis
05-29-2012, 05:13 PM
Sadly my IC may need to pause for the night, I keep losing power because of the nasty storm hitting us right now! I'll do as much as I can though.

Darius: I don't care what you people think of me, all that matters is that I am the future of this company, and I will be ...

*Long dramatic pause*

Angelo:I still don't know who the hell are you monkey?

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Angelo:I still don't know who the hell are you monkey?

Darius: It does not matter what you know!

magglis
05-29-2012, 05:19 PM
Darius: It does not matter what you know!
Angelo:Not your line idiot!

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 05:21 PM
Angelo:Not your line idiot!

Darius: Really? Really? Really? REALLY? Really. It does not matter what my line is, and thats the bottom line because Darius says so, because I'm aweeeeesooommeee!

magglis
05-29-2012, 05:27 PM
Darius: Really? Really? Really? REALLY? Really. It does not matter what my line is, and thats the bottom line because Darius says so, because I'm aweeeeesooommeee!
Angelo:Still not your line mizmonkey!

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 05:52 PM
Angelo:Still not your line mizmonkey!

Darius: Well do you know what time it is?

magglis
05-29-2012, 06:05 PM
Darius: Well do you know what time it is?
Angelo:Its time to shut the hell up and let real wrestlers like me do their job

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 06:38 PM
Angelo:Its time to shut the hell up and let real wrestlers like me do their job

Darius: Wrong sir! ... IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIIIIIIME!!

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 07:47 PM
Darius: Wrong sir! ... IT'S CLOBBERING TIIIIIIIIME!!

Divine: More like knock your teeth down your throat time.....

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 07:49 PM
Divine: More like knock your teeth down your throat time.....

Darius: You sir, are ALSO wrong! What I say, goes!

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 07:55 PM
Darius: You sir, are ALSO wrong! What I say, goes!

Divine: Oh really? Well I hear a lot of talk coming from ya...but haven't seen much go there chumpette

Vandarius
05-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Divine: Oh really? Well I hear a lot of talk coming from ya...but haven't seen much go there chumpette

Darius: You just wait, boy. You just wait for my debut, and your jaw will drop.

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 08:13 PM
Darius: You just wait, boy. You just wait for my debut, and your jaw will drop.

Divine: Wow you actually got something right...Divine's jaw will drop, from having to yawn so damn much at your patheticness

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 09:10 PM
While I am still missing a few promos, I am going to work on posting what I have up to the point of the missing promos. So keep an eye out, as Karnage is going to start going up early here soon!!!!

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 09:49 PM
I've posted as much of the show as I can, but IM sitll missing promos. Once I get them, the show goes up! And trust me guys...it's going to be a really good one :D

No_1eddiefan
05-29-2012, 09:52 PM
I've posted as much of the show as I can, but IM sitll missing promos. Once I get them, the show goes up! And trust me guys...it's going to be a really good one :D

Great start so far dude!

Looking forward to the main event match.

bearkg88
05-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Great start so far dude!

Looking forward to the main event match.

:) Wait till you see your match later. Mwa hahahahaha

No_1eddiefan
05-29-2012, 09:57 PM
:) Wait till you see your match later. Mwa hahahahaha

Haha, looking forward to that one too :)

Giddy
05-29-2012, 10:17 PM

*Long dramatic pause*

I was having those problems too man... Shit

bearkg88
05-30-2012, 12:00 AM
Ok guys. Im headed to bed. Hopefully when I get up ill have the remainder of the promos otherwise ill just write em myself

CM Rock-Austin
05-30-2012, 12:36 AM
Ok guys. Im headed to bed. Hopefully when I get up ill have the remainder of the promos otherwise ill just write em myself
Did you get mines?
Edit: And by mines, I mean Kryp's and mine's?

Kryptonite
05-30-2012, 01:40 AM
Kryptonite: Darius is hilarious! You haven't debut yet but your mouth is already bigger than N his mouth! So i give you the chance, to don't talk to the big guys anymore.. Start by Shaz or JJ or N or something, those are more on your level.

Shaz11
05-30-2012, 01:43 AM
Kryptonite: Darius is hilarious! You haven't debut yet but your mouth is already bigger than N his mouth! So i give you the chance, to don't talk to the big guys anymore.. Start by Shaz or JJ or N or something, those are more on your level.

Shaz: I agree. Darious has done nothing to prove to make an impact. All he's done is start talking trash to wrestlers who are better than him. Where as I have made the ridiculous ICW Faithful despise, as I despise them. Darious, watch out my friend! I'm coming for you!

chunkkynutzzz
05-30-2012, 08:53 AM
IC as N: Krptonite This "Big Mouth" is Gonna Slap You like if you a owing Bitch, Don't Use N as an Example ever again ..you don't want your HeartBroken Kid..literally I make that heart stop!

Super_Dave
05-30-2012, 09:19 AM
Steele: Chris Decline... at Blackout, your ass will be kicked by American Wild. I highly doubt anyone will want to tag with you. About time Smokey did something right. Semper Fi!

bearkg88
05-30-2012, 10:52 AM
Did you get mines?
Edit: And by mines, I mean Kryp's and mine's?

Nope still need you twos promo

VanHooliganX
05-30-2012, 10:52 AM
Steele: Chris Decline... at Blackout, your ass will be kicked by American Wild. I highly doubt anyone will want to tag with you. About time Smokey did something right. Semper Fi!

GKM: Decline...teeheehee...I get it.

Van: He means his and all of your careers are declining before they even begin. Especially you.

GKM: Silence evil do'er!

Van:...Fucking Hurricane wannabe...

eyehatecena
05-30-2012, 11:01 AM
did you get the #'s /Foster's bit?

bearkg88
05-30-2012, 11:05 AM
did you get the #'s /Foster's bit?

Sure did. I don't have my laptop in front of me but im pretty sure im only missing the following promos. Artemis eclipse(rob said he would have it to me today), jj/smith, and kidd. As for kidds, pau is mia so im thinking ill have to figure something out. Hopefully more of the show gets posted today, if not, then for sure tomorrow

Vandarius
05-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Kick ass show so far! When i saw it wasn't finished I was like Awwww man!! D:

eyehatecena
05-30-2012, 11:51 AM
you could probably just write kidds promo. I hope everything is alright with pau and that its just football/soccer keeping him busy. Its not like pau to just dissapear without at least telling someone

bearkg88
05-30-2012, 12:03 PM
you could probably just write kidds promo. I hope everything is alright with pau and that its just football/soccer keeping him busy. Its not like pau to just dissapear without at least telling someone

Im guessing its a combo of football,homework/gf cuz of what he said to me on Sunday I think

VanHooliganX
05-30-2012, 12:08 PM

I think he's nearly finished with that stuff now :)

Well hopefully not the Chivas trials lol

magglis
05-30-2012, 12:48 PM
I think he's nearly finished with that stuff now :)

Well hopefully not the Chivas trials lol
Probably a girl is keeping him busy

Kryptonite
05-30-2012, 01:15 PM
IC as N: Krptonite This "Big Mouth" is Gonna Slap You like if you a owing Bitch, Don't Use N as an Example ever again ..you don't want your HeartBroken Kid..literally I make that heart stop!*Kryptonite looks at everyone in that is in this conversation and says* : Did anyone understand what he said?

Kryptonite
05-30-2012, 01:19 PM
Kryptonite: You tell them bro! Roger That! And you Divine, if i get you in my hands.. Wow.. I hope you have a doc back there because you are going to feel pain on places you didn't even fucking know they excist!

chunkkynutzzz
05-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Kryptonite: You tell them bro! Roger That! And you Divine, if i get you in my hands.. Wow.. I hope you have a doc back there because you are going to feel pain on places you didn't even fucking know they excist!

IC as N: ....aaaahhhhhhh sHut Upppp! ...Pain in places you you didn't even Just Shut Upp Kraptonite..ima slap you silly and then punch you back to normal just so I can kick you in the ass and have Steele help you out and explain WHY N IS WAY SUPERIOR NEXT TO YOU.

Super_Dave
05-30-2012, 02:58 PM
IC as N: ....aaaahhhhhhh sHut Upppp! ...Pain in places you you didn't even Just Shut Upp Kraptonite..ima slap you silly and then punch you back to normal just so I can kick you in the ass and have Steele help you out and explain WHY N IS WAY SUPERIOR NEXT TO YOU.

Steele: N, just shut that hole under your nose son! You're walking on very dangerous ground when it comes to Kryptonite and I. You don't want to mess with us. Either be with us or get the hell out of our sight you chump!

Vandarius
05-30-2012, 05:37 PM
Darius: *Laughs* Man, this is just priceless! All of this mindless bitching and whining makes me wonder how any of you are men, you act like old women fighting over a ham on Christmas Eve!

Shaz11
05-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Darius: *Laughs* Man, this is just priceless! All of this mindless bitching and whining makes me wonder how any of you are men, you act like old women fighting over a ham on Christmas Eve!

Shaz: Talk all you want! Whatever comes out of your mouth is trash!

OOC: I'm off! Bye!

Vandarius
05-30-2012, 05:40 PM
Shaz: Talk all you want! Whatever comes out of your mouth is trash!

Darius: Holy shit, you didn't say you were going to kick the crap out of me! What a change! I'm actually impressed!

No_1eddiefan
05-30-2012, 05:54 PM
Kyojin: The clock is ticking Wells. Come the 4th of June, you will be in hospital on life support after the beating I will give to you at Blackout. I will change the course of history, as ICW will welcome a new era. It will be the era of Kyojin. It will be the era where wrestlers are given the credit they deserve. It will be the era of True Wrestling.

OOC: Bear, you left me off the front page brah! :')

Vandarius
05-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Kyojin: The clock is ticking Wells. Come the 4th of June, you will be in hospital on life support after the beating I will give to you at Blackout. I will change the course of history, as ICW will welcome a new era. It will be the era of Kyojin. It will be the era where wrestlers are given the credit they deserve. It will be the era of True Wrestling.

OOC: Bear, you left me off the front page brah! :')

Darius: *Makes Tick tock tick tock noises* The cock is ticking alright ... for everyone here!

wrestlingfan66513
05-30-2012, 07:22 PM
Darius: *Makes Tick tock tick tock noises* The cock is ticking alright ... for everyone here!

Mayhem: You clock must be broken, because I will not fall before anyone here.

magglis
05-30-2012, 07:35 PM

Mayhem: You clock must be broken, because I will not fall before anyone here.
Angelo:Omg who the hell cares?No one cares about you two jobbers

Vandarius
05-30-2012, 07:46 PM
Angelo:Omg who the hell cares?No one cares about you two jobbers

Darius: Care to explain why we are "jobbers" in your eyes? While I do disagree with Mayhem, because he will tap out to the One-Eight-Seven sooner or later, I highly doubt he would fall to you, since you are nothing but a bitchy whiner.

Yes2J
05-30-2012, 07:49 PM
Are we supposed to be expecting a show for tomorrow or is it bumped 'till Sunday? Good so far bear and everyone! Good work.

magglis
05-30-2012, 07:52 PM
Darius: Care to explain why we are "jobbers" in your eyes? While I do disagree with Mayhem, because he will tap out to the One-Eight-Seven sooner or later, I highly doubt he would fall to you, since you are nothing but a bitchy whiner.
Angelo:I'm the next in line for a world title shot,you idiot and you are still nothing in ICW

Vandarius
05-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Angelo:I'm the next in line for a world title shot,you idiot and you are still nothing in ICW

Darius: Is that supposed to mean shit? Because it doesn't. Sorry. Beat me then talk.

magglis
05-30-2012, 08:11 PM
Darius: Is that supposed to mean shit? Because it doesn't. Sorry. Beat me then talk.
Angelo:No one wants to beat a nobody like you,my only focus is Omega and the world title

wrestlingfan66513
05-30-2012, 08:22 PM

Mayhem: I welcome you to try and make me tap out. You will be eating my Phoenix Splash years before I tap out.

Kryptonite
05-31-2012, 12:16 AM
Kryptonite: Talking about submission right? I made enough people tap out because of my LightningSlayer

Yes2J
05-31-2012, 01:33 AM
Kryptonite: Talking about submission right? I made enough people tap out because of my LightningSlayer
Slick: Kryptonite, you gonna make Divine tap at Blackout? Or is Dave gonna get the first shot at him? I've got a vested interest, so I was sort of curious about your strategy.

CM Rock-Austin
05-31-2012, 01:50 AM
Jackson: My time will come soon enough and when it does everyone will put on notice!

Yes2J
05-31-2012, 02:47 AM
Jackson: My time will come soon enough and when it does everyone will put on notice!
Slick: Sorry, who the hell are you?

magglis
05-31-2012, 04:00 AM
Slick: Sorry, who the hell are you?
Angelo:Who the hell are you people?Slick,Darius,Jackson?Smokey are you on drugs,why you are signing losers?We already have enough here.

Shaz11
05-31-2012, 10:21 AM
Shaz: Who the fuck are Slick and Darious? This roster is just full of nobodies!

VanHooliganX
05-31-2012, 11:13 AM
Angelo:Who the hell are you people?Slick,Darius,Jackson?Smokey are you on drugs,why you are signing losers?We already have enough here.

Van: Shaem you 2 rookies have accomplished about the same as these rookies.

Shaz11
05-31-2012, 11:15 AM

Shaz: Shut your mouth mate! When I'm finished with Vulgar! I'm after Darious! And when I'm finished with that freak! I'm after you! You'll be 3rd in my book! You hear that? Punk!

VanHooliganX
05-31-2012, 11:19 AM
Shaz: Shut your mouth mate! When I'm finished with Vulgar! I'm after Darious! And when I'm finished with that freak! I'm after you! You'll be 3rd in my book! You hear that? Punk!

Van: I'll let you know when I start to give 2 shits. When 1 of you decides to be in my league then I'll take you seriously. Which, unfortunately for all of you is most likely never.

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 11:34 AM

Darius: *Looks at Van while pointing at Shaz* Do you want me to let him have the ability to walk when I'm through with him so you get the chance to kick his ass, or can I just put him on the shelf and shut his mouth?

OOC: "Darius" btw ;P

VanHooliganX
05-31-2012, 11:50 AM
Darius: *Looks at Van while pointing at Shaz* Do you want me to let him have the ability to walk when I'm through with him so you get the chance to kick his ass, or can I just put him on the shelf and shut his mouth?

Van: Aww boo-boo thinks he can fight. Bless him.

Shaz11
05-31-2012, 11:58 AM
Van: I'll let you know when I start to give 2 shits. When 1 of you decides to be in my league then I'll take you seriously. Which, unfortunately for all of you is most likely never.

Shaz: I already am in your league. In fact, I'm better than you. I've never had a match for the ICW World Champion, but when I do. I'll defeat you! So keep that in mind.

Darius: *Looks at Van while pointing at Shaz* Do you want me to let him have the ability to walk when I'm through with him so you get the chance to kick his ass, or can I just put him on the shelf and shut his mouth.

Shaz: Ha! You don't need to piss yourself when your looking at Van Hooligan. Just cause he's World Champion, it don't mean shit. Absolutely pathetic! Trying to run away from him! By sticking up for him!

Van: Aww boo-boo thinks he can fight. Bless him.

Shaz: Both of you think you can wrestle. When you can't. I wouldn't mind facing you two nobodies in a Handicap match! I'd make both of you handicapped!

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 12:12 PM
Shaz: I already am in your league. In fact, I'm better than you. I've never had a match for the ICW World Champion, but when I do. I'll defeat you! So keep that in mind.

Shaz: Ha! You don't need to piss yourself when your looking at Van Hooligan. Just cause he's World Champion, it don't mean shit. Absolutely pathetic! Trying to run away from him! By sticking up for him!

Shaz: Both of you think you can wrestle. When you can't. I wouldn't mind facing you two nobodies in a Handicap match! I'd make both of you handicapped!

Darius: You think I'm sticking up for him? I sure as hell am not, thats for sure. He does not scare me either. His title will be mine soon enough. Fuck the handicap match, I want a triple threat so I can kick both your asses into next week!

Shaz11
05-31-2012, 12:22 PM
Darius: You think I'm sticking up for him? I sure as hell am not, thats for sure. He does not scare me either. His title will be mine soon enough. Fuck the handicap match, I want a triple threat so I can kick both your asses into next week!

Shaz: You'll probably fuck up on your debut. As much as I want a triple threat match to happen, it won't. Cause you're not even a threat to anyone in this roster!

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 01:13 PM
Shaz: You'll probably fuck up on your debut. As much as I want a triple threat match to happen, it won't. Cause you're not even a threat to anyone in this roster!

Darius: Alright, you keep thinking that, and you keep running from challenges as well, just fueling the fire more!

Shaz11
05-31-2012, 01:36 PM
Darius: Alright, you keep thinking that, and you keep running from challenges as well, just fueling the fire more!

Shaz: No, I'm not running away from a challenge. I want to face you, there's no point though cause everyone knows that I'm gonna beat you. I'll face you anyway. And you'll lose! Trust me!

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 01:40 PM
Shaz: No, I'm not running away from a challenge. I want to face you, there's no point though cause everyone knows that I'm gonna beat you. I'll face you anyway. And you'll lose! Trust me!

Darius: So confident of yourself, aren't you? What are you going to do when I pin you, then make you tap out? Say I cheated? Slow ref count? Conspiracy? Tell me now.

magglis
05-31-2012, 01:53 PM
Angelo:Antonyo is a rookie now?Let me tell you one thing the only reason you still hold that belt is because you are so scared to face me

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 02:32 PM
Ok guys. Got the last 2 promos i need, and gotta write the one that I wasnt able to get. Working on the rest of the show now

Yes2J
05-31-2012, 02:53 PM
Slick: Great observation Shaz. You guys don't know who I am yet...but I have a feeling you'll find out VERY soon.

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 04:00 PM
Ok guys. Got the last 2 promos i need, and gotta write the one that I wasnt able to get. Working on the rest of the show now

Awesomeness of awesomeee

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 04:17 PM
Awesomeness of awesomeee

More like greatness of greatness haha

magglis
05-31-2012, 04:20 PM
More like greatness of greatness haha
Angelo:Somebody called my name!

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 04:31 PM
Yes bear, greatness of greatness >:D Is it ready!?

Shaz11
05-31-2012, 04:32 PM
Darius: So confident of yourself, aren't you? What are you going to do when I pin you, then make you tap out? Say I cheated? Slow ref count? Conspiracy? Tell me now.

Shaz: Yes I am actually, I don't care if you pin me. I'll beat you down after the match, and prove that you won the battle when I won the war.

Slick: Great observation Shaz. You guys don't know who I am yet...but I have a feeling you'll find out VERY soon.

Shaz: Yeah! When I beat you! I'll definitely find out how much of a jobber you are!

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 04:33 PM
Shaz: Yes I am actually, I don't care if you pin me. I'll beat you down after the match, and prove that you won the battle when I won the war.

Shaz: Yeah! When I beat you! I'll definitely find out how much of a jobber you are!

Darius: You won't be able to move after the match, sorry buddy, but you keep dreaming, its cute.

Shaz11
05-31-2012, 04:35 PM
Darius: You won't be able to move after the match, sorry buddy, but you keep dreaming, its cute.

Shaz: Yeah, I am dreaming. But when I beat you down like an animal, that dream will turn into reality!

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 04:40 PM
Shaz: Yeah, I am dreaming. But when I beat you down like an animal, that dream will turn into reality!

Darius: Nah, it won't. The only reality will be you having to be carried out on a stretcher after the match when I break your neck.

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 04:43 PM
Yes bear, greatness of greatness >:D Is it ready!?

Close. I am writing the final match, then I have to color it all, then I'll start posting the rest. And once It's all posted, I'll be making a big announcement so stay tuned!

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 04:46 PM
Aye aye, captain! :D Lol:P

Shaz11
05-31-2012, 04:46 PM
Darius: Nah, it won't. The only reality will be you having to be carried out on a stretcher after the match when I break your neck.

Shaz: Now your dreaming, and that definitely won't be reality. So keep that mouth shut!

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 04:50 PM
Shaz: Now your dreaming, and that definitely won't be reality. So keep that mouth shut!

Darius: It will be reality, it is no dream, it is a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode in your dumb ass face.

Shaz11
05-31-2012, 04:52 PM
Darius: It will be reality, it is no dream, it is a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode in your dumb ass face.

Shaz: Watch out! We got a badass over here!

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 04:55 PM

ooc: 2515 i had to xD

Darius: Well aren't you original!

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 05:00 PM

Divine: Are you trying to say his ass has been bad? Are you going to spank it or something? You know we are here to wrestler....not spank one another...you sick perve

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 05:13 PM
Divine: Are you trying to say his ass has been bad? Are you going to spank it or something? You know we are here to wrestler....not spank one another...you sick perve

Darius: I already feel violated, i don't even know if I want to get in the ring with him now, I don't want any surprises from behind!

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 05:35 PM
Ok guys, the show is up in its entirety. Now I am going to shed some light on Smokey's announcements in the show.

First, with the tag tournament, everyone has a week to PM me there teams. I need them by next weeks Karnage. Currently there is 1 team signed up for the tournament. If i end up getting more than 8 teams that want to take part, I will expand it, but say only 4 other teams contact me, then the remaining 3, will be filled by random choices i make :D Once you send me your teams, be sure to include the team name, and their entrance music, and if they have a team finisher.

Now for the even bigger announcement regarding No Remorse and Road To Glory match, it won't really be based on wins and losses, seeing as how I decide who wins and loses haha. It will be based on 2 things. Promo's, and IC posts. Now, promo's will hold more weight than IC posts, seeing how not everyone has the time to do alot of IC posting, but don't be fooled, both matter. This is something where I have NOT predetermined the winner, and it will really come down to who is the best. I will start tracking promo's and IC posts after next weeks Karnage, and it will go all the way to the Karnage before No Remorse. Each week I will post an update, stating the rankings of each wrestler. Now, here is the most imporant thing to keep in mind. For No Remose, I will require a promo from each of the wrestlers involved, and it will be by THAT promo, that will determine who is the winner and guaranteed a title shot at Glory Days. So the promos/ic posts from now till the Karnage before No Remorse will decide the top 8, and the promo/ic posts for No Remorse will determine the winner.

So with that said guys, I will be sending out promo assignments for next week in an hr or so, and I will be announcing a few things for next weeks Karnage, as well as posting the finalized Blackout card later this evening. Keep an eye out guys!

magglis
05-31-2012, 05:49 PM
Ok guys, the show is up in its entirety. Now I am going to shed some light on Smokey's announcements in the show.

First, with the tag tournament, everyone has a week to PM me there teams. I need them by next weeks Karnage. Currently there is 1 team signed up for the tournament. If i end up getting more than 8 teams that want to take part, I will expand it, but say only 4 other teams contact me, then the remaining 3, will be filled by random choices i make :D Once you send me your teams, be sure to include the team name, and their entrance music, and if they have a team finisher.

Now for the even bigger announcement regarding No Remorse and Road To Glory match, it won't really be based on wins and losses, seeing as how I decide who wins and loses haha. It will be based on 2 things. Promo's, and IC posts. Now, promo's will hold more weight than IC posts, seeing how not everyone has the time to do alot of IC posting, but don't be fooled, both matter. This is something where I have NOT predetermined the winner, and it will really come down to who is the best. I will start tracking promo's and IC posts after next weeks Karnage, and it will go all the way to the Karnage before No Remorse. Each week I will post an update, stating the rankings of each wrestler. Now, here is the most imporant thing to keep in mind. For No Remose, I will require a promo from each of the wrestlers involved, and it will be by THAT promo, that will determine who is the winner and guaranteed a title shot at Glory Days. So the promos/ic posts from now till the Karnage before No Remorse will decide the top 8, and the promo/ic posts for No Remorse will determine the winner.

So with that said guys, I will be sending out promo assignments for next week in an hr or so, and I will be announcing a few things for next weeks Karnage, as well as posting the finalized Blackout card later this evening. Keep an eye out guys!
Wow great news bear

No_1eddiefan
05-31-2012, 05:53 PM
Great show bear. The Tag Titles sound exciting.

Kyo: Wells, I've already addressed you. This is for Foster. You see, when you, a disgrace to wrestling, decided to attack me- I wasn't going to just sit down and allow you to get away with it. Now we're even, and it felt good to see you get hit by The Hashtag. You wanna try and attack me again boy? I'll teach you all about True Wrestling.

Asherdelampyr
05-31-2012, 06:00 PM
not a member here but a fan since ICW came back from the ashes
gotta say, Awesome show!

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 06:09 PM
awesome show, bear. well done and loads of great news!

Darius: *Holding his head* That was total bullshit! Johnny Hot, I'm coming for you!! You pussy son of a bitch! I'm almost tempted to ask N to let me be his partner at Blackout, just so I can kick your fucking ass!

magglis
05-31-2012, 06:09 PM
Angelo:I got screwed again,i won that match, give me my title shot god dammit.Its all a big conspiracy against me
OOC:You were right bear i loved the show

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 06:29 PM
Smokey: After having time to review how the main event to Karnage ended, I have a few announcements for next weeks Karnage, and Black out.

First off, I'd like to address the ICW title scene. While Artemis was the first man to put a submission hold on The Darkness, at the time The Darkness tapped out both Antonyo Angelo and Artemis Eclipse had respective submission holds on him. With that being the case, the main event at Blackout will now be Van Hooligan X vs Riley Omega vs Antonyo Angelo vs Artemis Eclipse in a Fatal Fourway match for the ICW Championship.

Also, there will be a #1 contenders match at Blackout. We will see Jackson Smith vs JJ vs Darius vs Mike Hawk vs Great KO Man. It will be a 5 man battle royal, where the only way to be eliminated is by pinfall or submission. The winner of the match, will be crowned the #1 contender to the X-Treme Championship.

Now...we have one final stop before Blackout. At next weeks Karnage, in the main event, we will see a huge team match involving the 4 men in the main event at Blackout. It will also give the ICW Faithful a taste of what could come at the start of the tag tournament. Rivals Riley Omega and Antonyo Angelo will team up to take on rivals Van Hooligan X and Artemis Eclipse. Now..to ensure that this match occurs, if either partner on their respective team tries to screw their partner over and jeopardize the main event, will be removed from the title match at Blackout. If Van decides to do it, I will strip him of the ICW Championship that night, and the three other men will fight for the vacant title at Blackout. So keep that in mind before any of you decide to gain the upperhand going into Blackout.

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 06:32 PM
http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/252335_3246878258957_1149179017_n.jpg
The update Blackout card

ICW Championship
Riley Omega vs Antonyo Angelo vs Artemis Eclipse vs Van Hooligan X(c)

Handicap Elimination Match
Wild America vs Chris Divine

No DQ Tag Team Match
Alex Kidd/Johnny Hot vs N/????

Stretcher Match
X-Treme Championship
Clint Foster(c) vs #

Texas Deathmatch
Ryan Wells vs Kyojin

I Quit Match
Shaz vs Vulgar

#1 Contender Battle Royal
Mike Hawk vs Darius vs Jackson Smith vs Great KO Man vs JJ

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 06:39 PM
Smokey: After having time to review how the main event to Karnage ended, I have a few announcements for next weeks Karnage, and Black out.

First off, I'd like to address the ICW title scene. While Artemis was the first man to put a submission hold on The Darkness, at the time The Darkness tapped out both Antonyo Angelo and Artemis Eclipse had respective submission holds on him. With that being the case, the main event at Blackout will now be Van Hooligan X vs Riley Omega vs Antonyo Angelo vs Artemis Eclipse in a Fatal Fourway match for the ICW Championship.

Also, there will be a #1 contenders match at Blackout. We will see Jackson Smith vs JJ vs Darius vs Mike Hawk vs Great KO Man. It will be a 5 man battle royal, where the only way to be eliminated is by pinfall or submission. The winner of the match, will be crowned the #1 contender to the X-Treme Championship.

Now...we have one final stop before Blackout. At next weeks Karnage, in the main event, we will see a huge team match involving the 4 men in the main event at Blackout. It will also give the ICW Faithful a taste of what could come at the start of the tag tournament. Rivals Riley Omega and Antonyo Angelo will team up to take on rivals Van Hooligan X and Artemis Eclipse. Now..to ensure that this match occurs, if either partner on their respective team tries to screw their partner over and jeopardize the main event, will be removed from the title match at Blackout. If Van decides to do it, I will strip him of the ICW Championship that night, and the three other men will fight for the vacant title at Blackout. So keep that in mind before any of you decide to gain the upperhand going into Blackout.

Ooc: Thats awesome!

Darius: *Grins widely* Well well well, that sounds good to me. I may have been screwed out of proving my dominance tonight, but I will surely show what a true wrestler looks like at Blackout when I become the Number One Contender for the X-Treme Championship!

magglis
05-31-2012, 06:42 PM
Angelo:First of all i was the one who made Darkness tap out,not Artemis.Why he is in the main event,that guy physically assaulted me at the beginning of the show,fire him.And next you are putting me in a tag match and my partner is Omega.Are you kidding me Smokey?.All these are a big conspiracy against me god dammit

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 06:48 PM
Angelo:First of all i was the one who made Darkness tap out,not Artemis.Why he is in the main event,that guy physically assaulted me at the beginning of the show,fire him.And next you are putting me in a tag match and my partner is Omega.Are you kidding me Smokey?.All these are a big conspiracy against me god dammit

Omega: Conspiracy? Oh shut up Angelo..your lucky to be in the main event. Know this though, next week, from bell to bell in our match, I'll have your back if you have mine..but as soon as the second bell sounds and we are declared the winners, I could careless if I lay you flat on your back

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 06:48 PM
btw, PROMO OF THE WEEK, goes to Darius. For it being his first promo, it was good. Keep it up bro!

Also, Ill either send out promo assignments tonight, or tomorrow morning!

magglis
05-31-2012, 06:50 PM
Omega: Conspiracy? Oh shut up Angelo..your lucky to be in the main event. Know this though, next week, from bell to bell in our match, I'll have your back if you have mine..but as soon as the second bell sounds and we are declared the winners, I could careless if I lay you flat on your back
Angelo:I beat you and i won the triple thread,i deserve to be in that match you idiot and i will never have your back

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 06:51 PM
btw, PROMO OF THE WEEK, goes to Darius. For it being his first promo, it was good. Keep it up bro!

Also, Ill either send out promo assignments tonight, or tomorrow morning!

And I will do my best to keep it up! Thanks man :D

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 06:52 PM
Angelo:I beat you and i won the triple thread,i deserve to be in that match you idiot and i will never have your back

Omega: Ok then...so how about this, when we are in the match, attack me, so Smokey will throw you out of the main event at Blackout. Nothing would make me happier than that

magglis
05-31-2012, 06:56 PM
Omega: Ok then...so how about this, when we are in the match, attack me, so Smokey will throw you out of the main event at Blackout. Nothing would make me happier than that
Angelo:You and Smokey want this to happen,right?But i won't give you the pleasure worm,i'll tag with but at Blackout i will pin your ass 1..2..3..

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 07:25 PM
Smokey: I'd also like to announce a few more matches the ICW Faithful can look forward to at next weeks Karnage.

We will see the X-Treme Champion face his opponent at Blackout, #, and the man he has had issues with in recent weeks, Kyojin, in a triple threat match!

We will also see 4 of the 5 men involved in the Battle Royal at Blackout team up. It will be JJ and Darius teaming up to take on Mike Hawk and Jackson Smith!

And my last match I would like to announce, will be a highlight of what is to come at Blackout. We will see a 4 on 4 tag team match. It will be Kryptonite, Dave Steele, Vulgar, and N versus Alex Kidd, Shaz, Chris Divine, and Johnny Hot!

I will also announce N's partner for his match at Blackout.

bearkg88
05-31-2012, 07:56 PM
Ok, all promo assignments have been sent out. I am getting off for the night. Be sure to let me know what you guys think of the show!

Vandarius
05-31-2012, 08:22 PM
Smokey: I'd also like to announce a few more matches the ICW Faithful can look forward to at next weeks Karnage.

We will see the X-Treme Champion face his opponent at Blackout, #, and the man he has had issues with in recent weeks, Kyojin, in a triple threat match!

We will also see 4 of the 5 men involved in the Battle Royal at Blackout team up. It will be JJ and Darius teaming up to take on Mike Hawk and Jackson Smith!

And my last match I would like to announce, will be a highlight of what is to come at Blackout. We will see a 4 on 4 tag team match. It will be Kryptonite, Dave Steele, Vulgar, and N versus Alex Kidd, Shaz, Chris Divine, and Johnny Hot!

Darius: *Looks to JJ, Hawk and Smith* So we will be competing in a match before Blackout, eh? This will be interesting. *Smirks*

Giddy
05-31-2012, 08:26 PM
The update Blackout card

ICW Championship

No DQ Tag Team Match

Stretcher Match
X-Treme Championship
Clint Foster(c) vs #

Texas Deathmatch
Ryan Wells vs Kyojin

I Quit Match
Shaz vs Vulgar

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0anQ5ocfFggqCvhxYY-Dp4eJ_4aNC_UyRRG4uAPs4hjkO2-KyE2I7vOhQ

eyehatecena
05-31-2012, 09:30 PM
great show Bear.... # will soon rise to the top (or not)

VanHooliganX
05-31-2012, 09:42 PM
The update Blackout card

ICW Championship

No DQ Tag Team Match

Stretcher Match
X-Treme Championship
Clint Foster(c) vs #

Texas Deathmatch
Ryan Wells vs Kyojin

I Quit Match
Shaz vs Vulgar

Van: Hmm. Not worried. I seem to up my game whenever the difficulty gets stupidly high. I'll look forward to owning all 3 of you unworthy assholes soon.

OOC: Best episode so far Bear. No really, good promos throughout and the announcements really got me pumped for the upcoming weeks :)

Giddy
05-31-2012, 09:43 PM
Van: Hmm. Not worried. I seem to up my game whenever the difficulty gets stupidly high. I'll look forward to owning all 3 of you unworthy assholes soon.

OOC: Best episode so far Bear. No really, good promos throughout and the announcements really got me pumped for the upcoming weeks :)
Plus... Ya know... The Greatest Wrestler Who Ever Lived ;)

VanHooliganX
05-31-2012, 09:45 PM
Plus... Ya know... The Greatest Wrestler Who Ever Lived ;)

Ah cheers pal. Glad you enjoy my wrestling moveset :P

Giddy
05-31-2012, 09:46 PM
Ah cheers pal. Glad you enjoy my wrestling moveset :P
Ha... Ha... -_-

eyehatecena
05-31-2012, 10:06 PM
Ha... Ha... -_-
Ha... Ha.......... #

VanHooliganX
05-31-2012, 10:07 PM
Ha... Ha.......... #

GKM: I feel that you're also a superhero!

Kryptonite
06-01-2012, 01:25 AM

Kryptonite: WHAT? DO I HAVE TO TEAM UP WITH N? Not cool bro, not cool!

Yes2J
06-01-2012, 02:27 AM

Slick: Shaz, when we meet in the ring, and I'm sure someday we will, I'll do you a solid. You can just poke me and I'll lay down. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM? I'm not Kevin Nash or some bull. I will Slick Kick your punk ass into oblivion son.

Yes2J
06-01-2012, 02:34 AM
great show Bear.... # will soon rise to the top (or not)
Agreed, fantastic show. Seems like any time we have to wait, it turns out to be well worth it. I miss the character work with the speech impediment. Is that # or is that just a sarcastic promo he was supposed to be making?

Vandarius
06-01-2012, 06:23 AM
GKM: I feel that you're also a superhero!

Darius: Wait ... this is the other fool in the battle royal? Really? Well, that's already one down, just three to go.

VanHooliganX
06-01-2012, 10:09 AM

Van: Try being stuck with a guy who'se about as useless as a broom in the ring.

Darius: Wait ... this is the other fool in the battle royal? Really? Well, that's already one down, just three to go.

GKM: Foolish fool! All evil will be dealt with in due time!

eyehatecena
06-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Agreed, fantastic show. Seems like any time we have to wait, it turns out to be well worth it. I miss the character work with the speech impediment. Is that # or is that just a sarcastic promo he was supposed to be making?

Its #, not meaning to be sarcastic in anyway- I mean for it to be serious- just done by a guy with Tourettes(instead of the twitching type of Touretttes, I gave him the speech type). I write for heels and faces- I just wanted this one to be waaaay different. He is still a work in progress

Super_Dave
06-01-2012, 10:30 AM

Steele: Kryp, Nancy is the least of our worries.... Chris Decline is in the other team, this is our chance to kick his ass all over the arena, American Wild style!!! Oorah!

VanHooliganX
06-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Its #, not meaning to be sarcastic in anyway- I mean for it to be serious- just done by a guy with Tourettes(instead of the twitching type of Touretttes, I gave him the speech type). I write for heels and faces- I just wanted this one to be waaaay different. He is still a work in progress

Same for me with GKM really.

I'm trying to do comedy more than superhero so need experience with him really.

eyehatecena
06-01-2012, 10:39 AM
Same for me with GKM really.

I'm trying to do comedy more than superhero so need experience with him really.

I think you can make anything work- but yeah I like the comedy way of getting people accross- thats what I morphed my Torres brothers into in EWA- glorrified jobbers(who actually win from time to time) who are funny. Faces are harder to write for, thats why I gave # Tourettes- not for humour, just to be different. Same with Muir in EWA- I hooked him up with Barbie to add to his development- and it worked, I think.

Shaz11
06-01-2012, 01:12 PM

Shaz: Your just a dirty minded freak, so shut your mouth.

Darius: I already feel violated, i don't even know if I want to get in the ring with him now, I don't want any surprises from behind!

Shaz: The only surprise I'll deliver is a beating. So keep that in mind!

pauadrian
06-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Posting this in every fed I am a part of

Guys sorry for my absence I was out of state without any internet connection dealing with personal problems and I had to pack my stuff as quick as possible. I am currently at an intrnet cafe atm, so if you guys could forgive me it would be well appreciated I will be back fully on Monday and will be here for about another hour

Shaz11
06-01-2012, 01:14 PM
Slick: Shaz, when we meet in the ring, and I'm sure someday we will, I'll do you a solid. You can just poke me and I'll lay down. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I AM? I'm not Kevin Nash or some bull. I will Slick Kick your punk ass into oblivion son.

Shaz: Oh here we go. Another stupid jobber giving the 'big' talk!

Vandarius
06-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Shaz: Your just a dirty minded freak, so shut your mouth.

Shaz: The only surprise I'll deliver is a beating. So keep that in mind!

Darius: Remind me again ... are you set up for any number one contender matches or any title matches?

Shaz11
06-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Darius: Remind me again ... are you set up for any number one contender matches or any title matches?

Shaz: No I'm not. But that doesn't make you better than me!

Vandarius
06-01-2012, 01:50 PM
Shaz: No I'm not. But that doesn't make you better than me!

Darius: But you have been around longer than me ... and I haven't even had my match yet and I am already in a match to be the number one contender for the X-Treme championship! I must have made some kind of impact, eh?

Shaz11
06-01-2012, 01:51 PM
Darius: But you have been around longer than me ... and I haven't even had my match yet and I am already in a match to be the number one contender for the X-Treme championship! I must have made some kind of impact, eh?

Shaz: Only cause I'm already in a rivalry with Vulgar you douchebag! I do hope you win it! So you can keep it warm for me! For when I win it! Punk!

Vandarius
06-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Shaz: Only cause I'm already in a rivalry with Vulgar you douchebag! I do hope you win it! So you can keep it warm for me! For when I win it! Punk!

Darius: I got my face smashed in by a cheap ass chair shot, but do you see me going after that asshole yet? Nope, because I have my eyes set on a bigger prize, and once I win that title, that cowardice son of a bitch is next on my list, and then when I destroy him, you can maybe have a chance at my title.

Shaz11
06-01-2012, 02:01 PM
Darius: I got my face smashed in by a cheap ass chair shot, but do you see me going after that asshole yet? Nope, because I have my eyes set on a bigger prize, and once I win that title, that cowardice son of a bitch is next on my list, and then when I destroy him, you can maybe have a chance at my title.

Shaz: No! At Blackout, I'll face Vulgar in the final chapter. That's when I go after you! So you'll have to watch out cause me and that cowardice son of a bitch will be coming for YOU!