PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 05:26 PM
Thanks man! That was one of my favourite promos to write.

Also, FOUR briefcases in Money in the Bank?! It's turning into a Feast or Fired match!

You gave away the secret! :D Nah jk.

So what did you guys like better? The 1,000 light tube match or the i quit match?

Asherdelampyr
09-06-2012, 05:28 PM
The I Quit match was my favorite, loved the ending there.

Torphy
09-06-2012, 05:28 PM
You gave away the secret! :D Nah jk.

So what did you guys like better? The 1,000 light tube match or the i quit match?

Haha one of my characters was in the tube match so it's hard not to be biased. Both were quality matches though, very well written and represented all wrestlers awesomely! :D

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 05:29 PM
Ok. Working on the next set of promo assignments. :D

Torphy
09-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Fucking epic show! Eddie, awesome fucking picks for matches man, I absolutely loved reading The Kyojin, Angelo & Van matches, and especially mine! Brilliant work to everyone!

And I must comment on the Deathmatch! Fucking amazing Bear, it had me on the edge of my seat and actually gave me chills at points, I thought Erebus was going to win it on many occasions! Awesome job and I'm glad Erebus & Darius had one last fight!

Yeah it was a great back and forth which did both of our characters justice for sure! It was also really nice to get the HWA feud finished properly before Erebus heads to his new home in JBW!

HolyJose2391
09-06-2012, 05:38 PM
Awesome awesome show!

3-0 baby!!!!!

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Smokey: With one final show before Glory Days, I am going to pull out all of the stops. Here is what is scheduled for next weeks Karnage.

Van Hooligan X makes his three choices to face Darius, Kyojin, Antonyo Angelo.

Chris Divine, Shaz, Mr Smyth, Shining Light, and Xavier Hightower teaming up to take on Johann Van Hellsing, Clint Foster, Adrian Guerrero, Jackson Smith, and Slick Nelson

We will see a preview for Glory Days, in a triple threat intergender match. Black Blooded and Vivica will take on Mobb Style and Tara and the Originators of Khaos and...Trish Stratus!

We will also see HolyJose, Usain Kingston and Carter Krysys teaming up to take on Gommenta, Brock Edwards, and Israel Pamich.

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 05:39 PM
Smokey: With one final show before Glory Days, I am going to pull out all of the stops. Here is what is scheduled for next weeks Karnage.

Van Hooligan X makes his three choices to face Darius, Kyojin, Antonyo Angelo.

Chris Divine, Shaz, Mr Smyth, Shining Light, and Xavier Hightower teaming up to take on Johann Van Hellsing, Clint Foster, Adrian Guerrero, Jackson Smith, and Slick Nelson

We will see a preview for Glory Days, in a triple threat intergender match. Black Blooded and Vivica will take on Mobb Style and Tara and the Originators of Khaos and...Trish Stratus!

We will also see HolyJose, Usain Kingston and Carter Krysys teaming up to take on Gommenta, Brock Edwards, and Israel Pamich.

Smokey: And there will be a huge announcement from yours truly, that will change the face of ICW as you know it.

Asherdelampyr
09-06-2012, 05:47 PM

I am starting to think that Bear really wants more female characters :P

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 05:53 PM
I am starting to think that Bear really wants more female characters :P

Nah, more tag teams. :D I'm just surprised by how many have signed up. I think there is like 3 now

Vandarius
09-06-2012, 05:56 PM
Smokey: And there will be a huge announcement from yours truly, that will change the face of ICW as you know it.

Darius: Can we get a hint, Smokey? After tonight, man ... I don't know if the anticipation will let me sleep!

*Darius rubs his forehead gingerly, which is stapled in three different places, along with the back of his head, and his torso and right arm bandaged tightly with bloody tape*

Asherdelampyr
09-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Nah, more tag teams. :D I'm just surprised by how many have signed up. I think there is like 3 now
sure, I believe you :P

I am loving all the new tag teams though, should keep the division from getting stale.

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 05:58 PM
sure, I believe you :P

I am loving all the new tag teams though, should keep the division from getting stale.

Agreed. It spices things up

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 05:59 PM
Darius: Can we get a hint, Smokey? After tonight, man ... I don't know if the anticipation will let me sleep!

*Darius rubs his forehead gingerly, which is stapled in three different places, along with the back of his head, and his torso and right arm bandaged tightly with bloody tape*

Smokey: No. You will have to wait with everyone else.

Vandarius
09-06-2012, 06:02 PM
Smokey: No. You will have to wait with everyone else.

Darius: I meant a hint for everyone, especially Angelo, Kyojin, Van and I ... I think we've earned it, especially since Angelo, Kyojin and I still have another week of hell to go through.

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 06:24 PM
Well, excluding Kash cuz his inbox is full, all promo assignments have gone out. For those involved in the 6 person part promo, i'm serious about getting it kick started, as you got 6 days, including today, to get it done. This final show before Glory days will be promo heavy, but, I think they will be AMAZING promos

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Darius: I meant a hint for everyone, especially Angelo, Kyojin, Van and I ... I think we've earned it, especially since Angelo, Kyojin and I still have another week of hell to go through.

Smokey: No

TTC
09-06-2012, 06:29 PM
Well, excluding Kash cuz his inbox is full, all promo assignments have gone out. For those involved in the 6 person part promo, i'm serious about getting it kick started, as you got 6 days, including today, to get it done. This final show before Glory days will be promo heavy, but, I think they will be AMAZING promos
Got it boss.

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 06:46 PM
Ok guys. Updated the front page to include the new additions, the women of ICW, and the tag teams

Amerinaine
09-06-2012, 06:52 PM
Ok guys. Updated the front page to include the new additions, the women of ICW, and the tag teams

Well, if you're gonna do that, I might as well

IC: Lawman: ***Woman walks out of Lawman's Locker Room.***

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 07:30 PM
So, I don't know where to start. Back in July I believe, I shut ICW down for numerous reasons. After some time though, I decided to come back to it, and keep it going. I loved writing. I originally just came to EWN to read articles and things of that nature, but last October I saw the prediction contest and started there. Then I started reading blogs and got into blogging. Then I thought "maybe I should get back into efedding, i use to love that". So I joined HWA. Things went well there, and I thought "man I am loving right now, and I have all this time in the world" Well then I got the girlfriend, and I thought i could still roll with the punches, and I could. Well, as any writer for efedding knows, the more your write, the more you get drained. Now, I would like to consider myself somewhat of a creative guy, and add in the fact that after PPV's, i didn't take a break like other efeds did. Well, the time has come where I am burnt out. I just don't have fun writing anymore. I thought I could make it to Glory Days, but even just coming up with the ideas for next weeks Karnage had me going "Man...I got to write this soon". With having a 9 month old little girl, a gf of nearly 6 months, talking of moving in, the new fall tv season starting soon, myself getting a new game system soon, and so many other things, I know there is alot that I can do to fill my time. So instead of sitting here, forcing myself to write a show when it's not in my heart, I felt it would be best just to step away. I think Robareid said it best when he said that this is a hobby, and when a hobby isn't fun anymore, you stop doing it. I'm sure I probably pissed some people off with my decision, and for those who are pissed, I'm sorry. For those who understand, thank you. I am not going to ask a mod to close it, mainly because if someone decides to keep ICW going, I want them to be able to. I will say this. If someone does want to keep it going, I am more than willing to inform you of what was going to happen but for the time being, I'm saying adios. Much like Robareid, I'm quiting, plain and simple. No efedding, no blogging. You might see me posting in the other forums, as I loved doing that before starting efedding, but for now, I'm gone. Sorry guys. Much love, and best of luck to you all.

No_1eddiefan
09-06-2012, 07:38 PM
I don't know what to say. I'm shocked.

I mean, I get it completely Bear but wow, out of nowhere.

Efedding has taken a hell of a beating over the past few days.

Krysys
09-06-2012, 07:38 PM
Bear, you will be sorely missed. You have manged to do what most of haven't and that is put out consistent AMAZING shows every single week for months. I haven't had a chance to do much in ICW but I have enjoyed what I have done. Thanks for giving me that option. Good luck in life bro.

Krysys
09-06-2012, 07:39 PM
I don't know what to say. I'm shocked.

I mean, I get it completely Bear but wow, out of nowhere.

Efedding has taken a hell of a beating over the past few days.

No lie, this is the 3rd fed to "Close" in a matter of about 2 weeks

Vandarius
09-06-2012, 07:42 PM
Gaahhh three down ...

Bear, I hope all goes well for you, and I really do hope someone keeps ICW alive and well ... Its doing so good and is reaching the top soon ...

But like I said, man, I hope all goes well, and I thank you for everything you have taught me bro,

You're the reason I've gotten any pushes in any other brand, because you taught me how to do it.

Best of luck, brother.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
09-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Gutted bro.. times like this I do question myself.

HWA.. And now you man, sad times for sure.. E-ffeding has just lost a massive talent :(

Will be sad too see you go man! I wish you all the best man.

Grind_Bastard
09-06-2012, 07:44 PM
I already said what I have to say in the other post, but here it is*:

Grind sad seeing you go.
:(

But there's something you said that explains it better than thousands of words: It's a hobby, when is not fun anymore, you quit. That being the case, I won't plead for you re-considering leaving or coming back. It's perfectly understandable. Therefore, I give you my fav farewell words:

May the Force be with you, and live long and prosper.

*For the sake of pulling a TT and quoting myself LOL.

TTC
09-06-2012, 07:50 PM
WOW! This is a huge shocker, man. I mean this just came out of nowhere.

I feel you man. If you don't have the passion then leave it. You will be missed. Long live Bear!

The Tyndall Effect
09-06-2012, 09:01 PM
So, I don't know where to start. Back in July I believe, I shut ICW down for numerous reasons. After some time though, I decided to come back to it, and keep it going. I loved writing. I originally just came to EWN to read articles and things of that nature, but last October I saw the prediction contest and started there. Then I started reading blogs and got into blogging. Then I thought "maybe I should get back into efedding, i use to love that". So I joined HWA. Things went well there, and I thought "man I am loving right now, and I have all this time in the world" Well then I got the girlfriend, and I thought i could still roll with the punches, and I could. Well, as any writer for efedding knows, the more your write, the more you get drained. Now, I would like to consider myself somewhat of a creative guy, and add in the fact that after PPV's, i didn't take a break like other efeds did. Well, the time has come where I am burnt out. I just don't have fun writing anymore. I thought I could make it to Glory Days, but even just coming up with the ideas for next weeks Karnage had me going "Man...I got to write this soon". With having a 9 month old little girl, a gf of nearly 6 months, talking of moving in, the new fall tv season starting soon, myself getting a new game system soon, and so many other things, I know there is alot that I can do to fill my time. So instead of sitting here, forcing myself to write a show when it's not in my heart, I felt it would be best just to step away. I think Robareid said it best when he said that this is a hobby, and when a hobby isn't fun anymore, you stop doing it. I'm sure I probably pissed some people off with my decision, and for those who are pissed, I'm sorry. For those who understand, thank you. I am not going to ask a mod to close it, mainly because if someone decides to keep ICW going, I want them to be able to. I will say this. If someone does want to keep it going, I am more than willing to inform you of what was going to happen but for the time being, I'm saying adios. Much like Robareid, I'm quiting, plain and simple. No efedding, no blogging. You might see me posting in the other forums, as I loved doing that before starting efedding, but for now, I'm gone. Sorry guys. Much love, and best of luck to you all.

E-C-Dub! E-C-Dub!
Didn't get to know you, but thanks anyway man, and the best of luck in your future endeavors.

HolyJose2391
09-06-2012, 09:03 PM
So does it all end at Glory Days?

Vandarius
09-06-2012, 09:07 PM
I've been talking to Bear, and I'm willing to take over the next Karnage and Glory Days, but he suggested a do it in a group.

With that said, if anyone who has experience writing big shows has the time over the next two to three weeks, PLEASE message me asap so we can get something together, and I'll get the info from Bear about how things were planned. I won't change anything, it'll all stay the same. Now I don't know if ICW will continue after Glory Days, but I didn't want ICW to end right before the big one, so I am going to do my damnedest to make sure it happens for all of you guys!

I say again, experienced show writers willing to help, please message me! I need 2 or 3 guys!

The Tyndall Effect
09-06-2012, 09:09 PM
I've been talking to Bear, and I'm willing to take over the next Karnage and Glory Days, but he suggested a do it in a group.

With that said, if anyone who has experience writing big shows has the time over the next two to three weeks, PLEASE message me asap so we can get something together, and I'll get the info from Bear about how things were planned. I won't change anything, it'll all stay the same. Now I don't know if ICW will continue after Glory Days, but I didn't want ICW to end right before the big one, so I am going to do my damnedest to make sure it happens for all of you guys!

I say again, experienced show writers willing to help, please message me! I need 2 or 3 guys!
Hit me, bro- I'll do all I can.

HolyJose2391
09-06-2012, 09:10 PM

I ran this thing called AWF once. No big deal or anything ;) hit me up

magglis
09-06-2012, 09:15 PM

So i will say that i don't like the idea.I mean having a group of guys making a PPV sounds a little bit stupid.Sorry if i offended anyone, as for now Antonyo Angelo and Magglis won't be part of ICW or Glory Days

Thanks bear for all the amazing shows

magglis
09-06-2012, 09:25 PM
So i will say that i don't like the idea.I mean having a group of guys making a PPV sounds a little bit stupid.Sorry if i offended anyone, as for now Antonyo Angelo and Magglis won't be part of ICW or Glory Days

So with that being said,i don't want my character being part of Karnage too so pls keep him out

clrj3514
09-06-2012, 09:32 PM
So how's this gonna work? What about the promo assignments that were sent out? Either way it works out I'm gone after this next step.

wrestlingfan66513
09-06-2012, 09:44 PM
As I said in the other thread, you will be missed. I understand where magglis is coming from and I kind of agree but if they want to try to continue it I will still be in if they go with Bears vision. However, after Glory Days, I may or may not be out depending on how everything goes and the direction.

When the EWA closed it was hard since that was my first home here, but the shows took longer, we only had a dedicated few ICing, to many shows and nonactive users, and Rob retired. We are doing 1 last show to go out with a bang and as the saying goes, if you love something let it free. The point is, if you guys continue and do write something, take a look at it critically before posting, don't let ICW go out on a bad note.

HolyJose2391
09-06-2012, 09:46 PM
I signed on to help. Whatever Bear's vision is that's what's to happen. After Glory Days it's a we'll see. But the least we can do is get Glory Days out it has been built up and we will try and do it justice.

No_1eddiefan
09-06-2012, 09:48 PM

A group of guys making a PPV?

Do you not realise that most shows Bear has done over the past few weeks haven't been entirely him- but he's been helped by (the ones I know so if I miss somebody- I'm sorry) guys like me, Shaz, Vand.

Also, a group of guys making a PPV is how every single fed works nowadays. No fed has just one guy writing the entire show. It's been done plenty of times before, and hell Bear did it but obviously that was too much for him now.

THE HEARTBREAK KID
09-06-2012, 09:49 PM
Guys I was not part of the fed.. but I totally respected everything Bear had done here along with you guys who were part of it.. My opinion for what it's worth, do one more show and go out with a bang! after that.. leave it be, another awesome fed that will be missed, but will likely not be the same if someone was too take it over.

No_1eddiefan
09-06-2012, 09:50 PM
Also guys, I'd suggest ignoring Karnage, announcing any necessary announcements via an 'ICW.com Exclusive' in this fed and write Glory Days in Bear's vision, ending it there.

Vandarius
09-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Also guys, I'd suggest ignoring Karnage, announcing any necessary announcements via an 'ICW.com Exclusive' in this fed and write Glory Days in Bear's vision, ending it there.

I think thats the plan ... Glory Days is going to be the main focus, and regarding the Karnage that was supposed to happen, I may just make it a quick house show or something, but I'm unaware still

No_1eddiefan
09-06-2012, 09:55 PM
I think thats the plan ... Glory Days is going to be the main focus, and regarding the Karnage that was supposed to happen, I may just make it a quick house show or something, but I'm unaware still

Don't even do that man. Just do Glory Days and forget about Karnage.

Vandarius
09-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Don't even do that man. Just do Glory Days and forget about Karnage.

Might have to, everything is a whirlwind right now. Its going to take a few weeks for this to get done for sure.

HolyJose2391
09-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Might have to, everything is a whirlwind right now. Its going to take a few weeks for this to get done for sure.
Let's just do Glory Days. We can get that out by next week hopefully

bearkg88
09-06-2012, 10:09 PM

you know mags, I'm sorry to hear that. Eddie is right. I have had held on the last few shows. In the same breath though, what does it matter if its 1 guy or 5 guys writing a ppv? I have faith in Vand and the others in writing a great PPV

wrestlingfan66513
09-06-2012, 10:10 PM
Asher it will be an honor to lose the tag titles to you at Glory Days. I never expected winning them in the first place and I hope we can feud again someday (hopefully we can get through a full feud one day)

Vandarius
09-06-2012, 10:17 PM
Alright guys, I'm off for tonight, we've already got some discussion going about Glory Days and it's getting organized. Glory Days WILL happen! Thats a promise, my brothers (and sisters if there are any :P)

eyehatecena
09-06-2012, 10:18 PM
A group of guys making a PPV?

Do you not realise that most shows Bear has done over the past few weeks haven't been entirely him- but he's been helped by (the ones I know so if I miss somebody- I'm sorry) guys like me, Shaz, Vand.

Also, a group of guys making a PPV is how every single fed works nowadays. No fed has just one guy writing the entire show. It's been done plenty of times before, and hell Bear did it but obviously that was too much for him now.

Writing shows by yourself burns you out quick- the more help- PPVs or just regular shows- the better.

As far as the promo assignments bear sent out- I guess they are cancelled- one of mine was with mags

TTC
09-06-2012, 11:01 PM
Okay guys. To whomever wants to be part of Glory Days and turn in a promo. You may due so. Remember this is the last PPV and show for ICW. So, make it your best. Try to give it your all and show your appreciation towards Bear. The deadline for this promos will be known within the next couple of hours.

Remember to keep up the ICing to at least have ICW go out with a bang.

Amerinaine
09-06-2012, 11:04 PM
Personally, I'm just gonna bow out. I had fun IC'ng here. I can only say I read the show he posted today, but it was very enjoyable. However, after EWA than this shortly after. since it never got started for me here, I'll just end it here. Thanks all.

wrestlingfan66513
09-06-2012, 11:05 PM
I guess I am going in alone for the tag match then. Right then, Asher and I are going to steal the show just watch.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-06-2012, 11:29 PM
I want to help write the PPV. Just give me a match or two. It's a shame to see ICW go. It really is... and after GLORY DAYS is done, I'm officially done with e-fedding as well. Its been fun while it lasted but... its just over. Hell, I barely come on this site anymore. It's a shame too. But, reality comes first. I've had a blast with each and every one of you guys and am glad to say that I was THE ICW Original. ;) PM me what you want me to do. Later guys.

K2Jelly
09-06-2012, 11:37 PM
Personally, I'm just gonna bow out. I had fun IC'ng here. I can only say I read the show he posted today, but it was very enjoyable. However, after EWA than this shortly after. since it never got started for me here, I'll just end it here. Thanks all.

Unfortunately, I'm going to follow suit. Hate to be a dick, since I left like a week after I made my character the last time, but I'd like to see how this place goes under new management, if it gets new management. For now, I've got too much college work and other e fed stuff to be bothered with a fed may or may not go under. Too much to chance.

KJ PUNK
09-06-2012, 11:42 PM
Yeah, it's sad to see Bear go. And since KJ PUNK never debuted in ICDub, let's keep it that way in case it does get started again.

magglis
09-07-2012, 04:46 AM
Still my decision remains the same.I'm out,Angelo is out

Torphy
09-07-2012, 04:52 AM
Well, that's a bummer. Ahh well, completely understand Bear, as soon as fedding becomes a chore and not a place to just get away it's time to step back. A real shame though, was looking forward to seeing where Malcolm was going!

Asherdelampyr
09-07-2012, 05:20 AM
Black Blooded will be there, and if you need another opponent then so can Victor Crawford, just let me know what you need.

BennyTheBall
09-07-2012, 05:30 AM
Mr. Smyth will stay on for GD for one final hurrah, and if I can be any help to the creation of the show, then please let me know.

It's a massive blow to me. ICW is the only eFed that I am part of, and the only reason I got involved was because Bear invited me in. I was interested when I first joined these forums, but didn't quite understand the concept and Bear took the time to explain it all.

I'm a loyal kinda guy, and because Bear took time out for me, I made a decision that ICW was going to be the only eFed that Mr. Smyth would be part of. If ICW does die after GD, then it may be case of me being done with eFedding.

Bear, you are a scholar and a gentleman.

Vandarius
09-07-2012, 06:37 AM
Glory Days WILL happen, ladies and gentlemen!

We have a team full of creative writers who are working on the show and we are keeping the ORIGINAL outcomes!

The time it will go up is currently unknown, but it should be within the next two to three weeks!

Keep posted my friends, AND KEEP IC'ING!

Vandarius
09-07-2012, 06:59 AM
Glory Days Promos!

Promos for Glory Days are NOT mandatory, and they will also not effect the match outcomes!!

So if you would like to write a promo for Glory Days, PLEASE send me a PM asap, and the deadline is Monday to tell me that you want to do a promo! When you tell me you want to do one, I will give you your assignment, and your deadline for the assignment to be turned in!

The show must go on people!

No_1eddiefan
09-07-2012, 07:00 AM
Glory Days Promos!

Promos for Glory Days are NOT mandatory, and they will also not effect the match outcomes!!

So if you would like to write a promo for Glory Days, PLEASE send me a PM asap, and the deadline is Monday to tell me that you want to do a promo! When you tell me you want to do one, I will give you your assignment, and your deadline for the assignment to be turned in!

The show must go on people!

Regarding this, I wanna share a promo with somebody I never have before.

Any takers?

Vandarius
09-07-2012, 07:02 AM

Any takers?

Once you find someone, PM it to me broski

No_1eddiefan
09-07-2012, 07:03 AM
Once you find someone, PM it to me broski

Yeah I figured ;)

Vandarius
09-07-2012, 07:15 AM
* * * * * ICW.com Exclusive! * * * * *

Due to an injury sustained during his i quit match with Kyojin on Karnage, Antonyo Angelo suffered a very serious concussion and neck injury and is not cleared to compete in the fatal four way elimination match at Glory Days! The main event will now be a triple threat match between Darius, Kyojin, and Van Hooligan X.

Due to his injury, Antonyo Angelo has requested for a release form, which has been granted. We wish him the the best on his future endevors!

BennyTheBall
09-07-2012, 07:56 AM

Any takers?

I think I have an interesting idea for a Kyojin/Smyth interaction, if you're interested?

The Tyndall Effect
09-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Sad the Homeboys and Damian didn't get a start here... but they will live on nonetheless! Just where is the question...

No_1eddiefan
09-07-2012, 08:56 AM
I think I have an interesting idea for a Kyojin/Smyth interaction, if you're interested?

Yeah this works perfectly dude. :)

The Tyndall Effect
09-07-2012, 09:30 AM
Hit me, bro- I'll do all I can.

Sorry, have to revoke this offer. Some things have come up and I won't have the time. Sorry I was never a real part of ICW- would've loved it.

BennyTheBall
09-07-2012, 09:38 AM
Yeah this works perfectly dude. :)

I can see this being quite funny. I'm glad I'm getting the chance to work with you - I think we would come out with some hilarious shit!

Shining Light
09-07-2012, 10:32 AM
Guys, I'm going to keep this short and sweet... After Glory Days, I'm taking a break from e-fedding

I know I'm not one of the well known faces around the feds but it's just lost it's spark for me what with the closure of a couple of feds over the past week. I'm going to finish writing the EWA final supershow, take care of any committments here and then I'll be gone.

I don't know how long my break is going to be or if I'll ever return but it's just something I feel I have to do. Maybe a break will re-ignite the spark for me, who knows? I guess you can say Shining's light has been extinguished haha

Thanks to Bear and everyone who's made me welcome here in ICW, you guys really are the best :)

Torphy
09-07-2012, 10:38 AM
Guys, I'm going to keep this short and sweet... After Glory Days, I'm taking a break from e-fedding

I know I'm not one of the well known faces around the feds but it's just lost it's spark for me what with the closure of a couple of feds over the past week. I'm going to finish writing the EWA final supershow, take care of any committments here and then I'll be gone.

I don't know how long my break is going to be or if I'll ever return but it's just something I feel I have to do. Maybe a break will re-ignite the spark for me, who knows? I guess you can say Shining's light has been extinguished haha

Thanks to Bear and everyone who's made me welcome here in ICW, you guys really are the best :)

Sorry to hear that fella, i've never really spoken to you before but I know you were held in high regard in the efed section and you'll definitely be missed! Not a great time to be a fedder at the moment eh.

Shining Light
09-07-2012, 10:45 AM
Sorry to hear that fella, i've never really spoken to you before but I know you were held in high regard in the efed section and you'll definitely be missed! Not a great time to be a fedder at the moment eh.

Thanks Torphy, means a lot :)

And I got to agree with you, being a fedder in this time is quite difficult, in fact fedding itself is fighting for survival at some rate! There's some quality people in the feds though and I really hope that everything sorts itself out so that they can keep doing what they do best

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 11:06 AM

:'( Sorry to hear that man.

If you do return VHX vs Shin must happen though! lol

Take as long as you need.

Shining Light
09-07-2012, 11:09 AM
:'( Sorry to hear that man.

If you do return VHX vs Shin must happen though! lol

Take as long as you need.

Agreed! And not just one match, I want a full feud going haha

chunkkynutzzz
09-07-2012, 11:19 AM
Okay just to be clear , what will be done? Just the ppvs and what do I do with the pm bear sent?

AirBourne
09-07-2012, 12:11 PM
Bear, I'm sorry to see you go man, I honestly love having you around, but completely understand why you need to go. Have fun, enjoy your time with your daughter and girlfriend, and hopefully we'll see you back someday.

But on another note, is ICW closed?

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 12:21 PM
God damnit. I only read the page where Shin said he was leaving and I now find out Bear is leaving :'(

What a shite day for EFedding again.

I'm really going to miss your shows Bear.

So is Glory Days still going on as planned or Icey-Dub getting overtaken? :S

Super_Dave
09-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Is ICW officially closed?

Vandarius
09-07-2012, 02:08 PM
ICW is NOT CLOSED!

Glory Days will happen! I have taken the reigns and I am working with a team of excellent writers to make sure Glory Days happens! There won't be a Karnage next week because the focus is on Glory Days now.

At the moment, we are unsure if ICW will stay after Glory Days, but as of now, ICW is alive and well guys! Keep the IC'ing strong for Glory Days and make Bear proud!

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 02:25 PM
ICW is NOT CLOSED!

Glory Days will happen! I have taken the reigns and I am working with a team of excellent writers to make sure Glory Days happens! There won't be a Karnage next week because the focus is on Glory Days now.

At the moment, we are unsure if ICW will stay after Glory Days, but as of now, ICW is alive and well guys! Keep the IC'ing strong for Glory Days and make Bear proud!

Good. Glad GD will at least happen.

Fun fact: When Van was feuding Artemis, ICW was in this situation. That match vs Artemis became a match of the year contender.

So the triple threat should be a cracking good match ;D

Destruction
09-07-2012, 02:37 PM
My honest opinion, ICW should close after Glory Days. This is bear's fed, and doesn't feel right with someone else writing it. Glory Days is the culmination of bear's work, and that should be that, IMO.

My opinion has often been changed easily though, so we shall see.

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 03:02 PM
So saddening. EWA died for lack of REAL interest, ICW is dying and HWA dead.

Only JBW/EWNCW left for created characters.

AirBourne
09-07-2012, 03:04 PM
I honestly don't want ICW to die, I love this fed, and the characters and feuds, despite them being created by Bear, are awesome.
But Van, if that is true, are the promo assignments handed out by Bear still the ones we need to do?

Destruction
09-07-2012, 03:06 PM

To be fair, most forums has 3 maximum eFeds. And here we have 4 (WWE/EWNCW/JBW/TWE).

If I'm honest, I'll be surprised if someone hasn't started an eFed by the end of the month though

Torphy
09-07-2012, 03:08 PM

It's an incredibly strange feeling, it seems like it was only yesterday when people were saying that there were too many feds on EWN (I was one of them). Now we've lost a lot of them, and I feel really sad about it. We don't even have the 'Big 5' as they were back then, we've really just got the Big 2 plus a couple of other smaller feds (not meant as an insult).

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 03:08 PM
I honestly don't want ICW to die, I love this fed, and the characters and feuds, despite them being created by Bear, are awesome.
But Van, if that is true, are the promo assignments handed out by Bear still the ones we need to do?

I believe they're pointless now and you'll get 1 for GD. Assuming anyway lol

Vandarius
09-07-2012, 03:10 PM

No, those promos are no longer needed. If you want to send me one for Glory Days, feel free, just ask me first and tell me your idea brother. Promos won't affect the outcome of the match so it is not required, the matches were already decided on

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 03:13 PM
It's an incredibly strange feeling, it seems like it was only yesterday when people were saying that there were too many feds on EWN (I was one of them). Now we've lost a lot of them, and I feel really sad about it. We don't even have the 'Big 5' as they were back then, we've really just got the Big 2 plus a couple of other smaller feds (not meant as an insult).

Aye I have that same feeling bud. :S

I forgot about TWE actually lol

But mainly cause I've moved up to EWNCW now.

Destruction
09-07-2012, 03:16 PM

Well, to be fair, now we have the big 2, a developmental (for lack of a better term) in TWE, plus the WWE Fed, which I didn't rank when we had 7 eFeds, due to the different nature of the fed. It's very strange indeed

Torphy
09-07-2012, 03:20 PM
Well, to be fair, now we have the big 2, a developmental (for lack of a better term) in TWE, plus the WWE Fed, which I didn't rank when we had 7 eFeds, due to the different nature of the fed. It's very strange indeed

Sorry fella, i didn't mean to call WWE Fed small, just smaller, size don't matter anyway because it's all about quality :D

But yeah, it's a real bummer that we've lost so many feds and seem to be losing another, I agree with you btw that there will probably be another fed popping up sooner rather than later.

BennyTheBall
09-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Sad days. I'm now going to have to start again in a different fed. Fail.

Mr. Smyth: This wouldn't happen if I were in charge.

Super_Dave
09-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Sad days. I'm now going to have to start again in a different fed. Fail.

Mr. Smyth: This wouldn't happen if I were in charge.

I know what you mean bud... I'm just going to stick with the WWE Fed. It's getting good with 2 shows now.

Asherdelampyr
09-07-2012, 04:21 PM
ICW is NOT CLOSED!

if ICW stays, Black Blooded stays
Bank on it

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 04:25 PM
if ICW stays, Black Blooded stays
Bank on it

If ICW for some reason stays open or continues.

I'll also stick around :)

Destruction
09-07-2012, 04:28 PM
Sorry fella, i didn't mean to call WWE Fed small, just smaller, size don't matter anyway because it's all about quality :D

But yeah, it's a real bummer that we've lost so many feds and seem to be losing another, I agree with you btw that there will probably be another fed popping up sooner rather than later.

No I get what you mean. Some people ranked eFeds in their order, and I personally never included WWE Fantasy on that list, because of the different nature of that fed.

Asherdelampyr
09-07-2012, 04:42 PM
I understand the people who have the viewpoint that ICW should not, and does not exist without Bear, however I disagree. I know I have been fairly silent about the changes, other than to offer my support to the show, as I was waiting to see where all the pieces were going to fall. Let me go ahead and make this statement now.

I have enjoyed e-fedding a great deal since I was finally convinced to give it a shot. a very, very large reason that I have is because of Bear. He's the guy who helped me figure out what I really wanted to go for with BB, and he has been an absolute delight to work with, both in ICW and in HWA: Total Resistance. I have seen his mind work from both sides of the coin, if you will, and after that experience I can say with a certainty that he is one of the finest creative minds that we are lucky enough to have here in EWN. It was mainly because of Bear and No1Eddiefan that I had the courage to try to write a show, and because of them in large part that this has been so much fun to do.

As my grandfather used to tell me, sometimes life knocks, other times it kicks down the door and starts demanding blood, and at the end of the day this is nothing more than a very entertaining hobby, a hobby which can consume every single minute of your free time if you let it, which I honestly believe is the cause of this recent "burn out epidemic" that is taking on some of my favorite names to see around the e-fed section.

Let me make this very clear, without Bear, I truly believe that there would not have been an ICW to close, he has been the heart and soul of ICW and nobody can deny that.

However the people who have heeded the call, the ones who have risen to the challenge of taking this beautiful creation and helping it evolve to the next level are also some incredibly talented individuals, and as such, I feel that you do these men a disservice by not giving them a chance to prove that they have the same heart, the same passion, the same creative lust, that has made ICW a standout, even when it was one of the smallest kids on the block.

The future is ever-changing gentlemen, and though we have undeniably lost a great mind, there is no reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Keep ICW alive. Do not let it fall into the same state as poor HWA.

BennyTheBall
09-07-2012, 05:12 PM
I understand the people who have the viewpoint that ICW should not, and does not exist without Bear, however I disagree. I know I have been fairly silent about the changes, other than to offer my support to the show, as I was waiting to see where all the pieces were going to fall. Let me go ahead and make this statement now.

I have enjoyed e-fedding a great deal since I was finally convinced to give it a shot. a very, very large reason that I have is because of Bear. He's the guy who helped me figure out what I really wanted to go for with BB, and he has been an absolute delight to work with, both in ICW and in HWA: Total Resistance. I have seen his mind work from both sides of the coin, if you will, and after that experience I can say with a certainty that he is one of the finest creative minds that we are lucky enough to have here in EWN. It was mainly because of Bear and No1Eddiefan that I had the courage to try to write a show, and because of them in large part that this has been so much fun to do.

As my grandfather used to tell me, sometimes life knocks, other times it kicks down the door and starts demanding blood, and at the end of the day this is nothing more than a very entertaining hobby, a hobby which can consume every single minute of your free time if you let it, which I honestly believe is the cause of this recent "burn out epidemic" that is taking on some of my favorite names to see around the e-fed section.

Let me make this very clear, without Bear, I truly believe that there would not have been an ICW to close, he has been the heart and soul of ICW and nobody can deny that.

However the people who have heeded the call, the ones who have risen to the challenge of taking this beautiful creation and helping it evolve to the next level are also some incredibly talented individuals, and as such, I feel that you do these men a disservice by not giving them a chance to prove that they have the same heart, the same passion, the same creative lust, that has made ICW a standout, even when it was one of the smallest kids on the block.

The future is ever-changing gentlemen, and though we have undeniably lost a great mind, there is no reason to throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Keep ICW alive. Do not let it fall into the same state as poor HWA.

http://www.warrenadler.com/wp-content/uploads/standingovation.jpg

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 05:19 PM
The truth is, I'd love to continue onward in icw. The thing that burned me out the most was writing the matches. I even branched out having others help. But even then it fried my brain. I had considered using just videos with little to no writing as well as generating results using extreme warfare revenge but I felt like you guys wouldn't be happy with either of those results.

Shaz11
09-07-2012, 05:22 PM
The truth is, I'd love to continue onward in icw. The thing that burned me out the most was writing the matches. I even branched out having others help. But even then it fried my brain. I had considered using just videos with little to no writing as well as generating results using extreme warfare revenge but I felt like you guys wouldn't be happy with either of those results.

Well, if it became easier for you to use Extreme Warfare Revenge, than you could use it. But wouldn't you be able to change the result of the match?

BennyTheBall
09-07-2012, 05:24 PM

Written matches are awesome, but it's not key. What is key, or at least was, is your creative direction. That, along with the quality of promos that come through here were what made ICW, in my opinion.

But if it is a case of you needing a team of bitches, then if it helps to keep this eFed alive, I will contribute.

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 05:25 PM
Well, if it became easier for you to use Extreme Warfare Revenge, than you could use it. But wouldn't you be able to change the result of the match?

Essentially yes. If u ever played ewr u have an idea of how it works but yeah, if I pick the right writer in the game, it normally writes an ok to good match

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 05:25 PM

Why not have the main event as just 1 written match and the rest either program written or video matches. I don't think anyone could be unhappy with that. Plus I don't think that's a unfair move for ICW and that shouldn't burn you out with just 1 match to write per week :)

Vandarius
09-07-2012, 05:29 PM

Brother as long as you stayed around we wouldn't care, and you could just change the results couldn't you? ;D

Shaz11
09-07-2012, 05:29 PM
Essentially yes. If u ever played ewr u have an idea of how it works but yeah, if I pick the right writer in the game, it normally writes an ok to good match

The Karnage matches don't really need to be the way you're making them, top quality. I think that the PPV's should always be top quality.

As Van said, I think the main event and the other VITAL matches should be fully written.

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 05:35 PM
Just put up a poll

Shaz11
09-07-2012, 05:44 PM
Just put up a poll

Just answered! ;)

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 05:48 PM
I get the feeling the 1 I suggested is pretty much the winner now so question now is are you okay to be doing that idea Bear?

Shaz11
09-07-2012, 05:50 PM
I get the feeling the 1 I suggested is pretty much the winner now so question now is are you okay to be doing that idea Bear?

Pfft. Why the hell does this guy always have to win?! ;)

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Pfft. Why the hell does this guy always have to win?! ;)

lol I don't. VHX just wins the ones that matter ;D

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 05:55 PM

That wouldn't be a problem. even if i just kept it to 1 supershow with all of the characters on it, I can do up to 10 matches on per show on the program

Shaz11
09-07-2012, 05:56 PM
That wouldn't be a problem. even if i just kept it to 1 supershow with all of the characters on it, I can do up to 10 matches on per show on the program

Wait a sec- Is there gonna be a second brand?!

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 05:58 PM

So what of a possible 2nd show?

Like you doing Karnage and dividing the roster into 2 with possible new creative doing that show. (I dunno who new creative is/were though and if they'd want to do this.)

So you don't have a giant roster to handle and another great show.

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 06:00 PM
So what of a possible 2nd show?

Like you doing Karnage and dividing the roster into 2 with possible new creative doing that show. (I dunno who new creative is/were though and if they'd want to do this.)

So you don't have a giant roster to handle and another great show.

Or that even. I mean, if i had to write even 1/4 of the amount of matches i gotta write now, that's great. I'd prefer if i had a 2nd person who handled a 2nd show, and they put that together, id' like that better, but i can't complain.

Vandarius
09-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Well Bear, whatever you decide to do, please PM me asap so I can work out the Glory Days stuff! :P

As for Glory Days, I'm going to write the two matches I was assigned tonight, or at least start them

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 06:07 PM
Or that even. I mean, if i had to write even 1/4 of the amount of matches i gotta write now, that's great. I'd prefer if i had a 2nd person who handled a 2nd show, and they put that together, id' like that better, but i can't complain.

Awesome!

Plus, if the 2nd show is anything like Karnage then I'd love this to happen.

Just need 1 (or maybe a 2nd to help to other) person to be down for doing it I guess.

Vandarius
09-07-2012, 06:10 PM
If someone wants to be a huge help ... Does anyone remember what the Glory Days themes were?

Shaz11
09-07-2012, 06:10 PM
If someone wants to be a huge help ... Does anyone remember what the Glory Days themes were?

Eminem - Not Afraid.

But I can't remember the other one bro.

No_1eddiefan
09-07-2012, 06:11 PM
FUCK YOU SHAZ!

Ninja'ing me.

Shaz11
09-07-2012, 06:11 PM
Got it! Just looked back.

3 Days Grace - Break

Eminem - Not Afraid

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 06:12 PM
Eminem - Not Afraid.

But I can't remember the other one bro.

Pain by Three Days Grace

Shaz11
FUCK YOU SHAZ!

Ninja'ing me.

Serves you right for dissing Shaz in the I'Cing! :p

magglis
Wait if bear is back,i'm back too,i don't care about GD but if he will run the show then i will be here too

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 06:14 PM
Wait if bear is back,i'm back too,i don't care about GD but if he will run the show then i will be here too

Why'd you even leave? O_o

Especially so early on when you didn't even know what was going to happen?

magglis
09-07-2012, 06:17 PM
Why'd you even leave? O_o

Especially so early on when you didn't even know what was going to happen?
Because i wanted to read the show by bears way

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 06:23 PM
Because i wanted to read the show by bears way

Considering how i've been int he last 24 hrs, I can't blame you. You got to realize if the format of the show changes, it may not be the type of bear quality you'd like. Would you guys like to see an example of of how the EWR results come out?

magglis
09-07-2012, 06:29 PM
Considering how i've been int he last 24 hrs, I can't blame you. You got to realize if the format of the show changes, it may not be the type of bear quality you'd like. Would you guys like to see an example of of how the EWR results come out?
This^^^^^^

Vandarius
09-07-2012, 06:31 PM

Yeah, lets see'em broski!

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 06:46 PM
The neat thing with EWR, is that you can pick 4 different writers and get different types of results. Here are a few matches from one of the writers named The Dames.

The Match: Jackson Smith hits a rolling kick on Divine. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Tiger bomb by Jackson Smith, executed to perfection. We don't see too many good looking Tiger bombs. Hooks the leg for a two count. Divine ducks a wild right hand. STIFF~! chop lights up Smith who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Vertical suplex by Chris Divine. Covers for a quick two count. BURNING HAMMER~! from Chris Divine is executed with perfect brutally! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Divine hits a dropkick on Jackson Smith and gets right back up. Smith blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Divine walks into a side slam. There's a two count on the pin. BACKDROP DRIVAH~! and Divine lands HARD! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by Smith sends Divine CRASHING to the mat. Smith just WAFFLES Divine with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Smith walks into a drop toe hold. Running knee lift from Chris Divine. Divine pulls a jumping piledriver out of nowhere!! Jackson Smith can barely stand. Divine Intervention! 1....2....3. Jackson Smith gives a murderous look toward Chris Divine...and attacks! Divine gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Smith picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

The Match: Kyojin connects with a back heel kick on Van and gets back up quickly. Spinning back kick from Kyojin. Kyojin goes for a splash but Van puts the knees up. Bodyslam by Van. Van gets hit with a HUGE clothesline. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Kyojin with a spinning neckbreaker on Darius. Kyojin drops an elbow...but Darius moves out of the way. Van \ Darius whip Kyojin into the corner. Van Hooligan X whips Darius in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Van Hooligan X just KILLS Kyojin! Van is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Van counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Kyojin by Van. Remember when that was a legit finish? Kyojin reverses an irish whip...and Van Hooligan X runs into the referee! Kyojin floors Van, then signals for the Rising Sun. Meanwhile, Van Hooligan X has something in his hands. Kyojin comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over.

The Match: Ladder-shot by Blood. Superkick by Mr Blood practically knocks out all of Antonyo Angelo's teeth! Angelo reverses a Mr Blood hammerlock. Antonyo Angelo strikes Blood. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Mr Blood by Angelo. Remember when that was a legit finish? Antonyo Angelo blasts Blood with a slingshot into the ladder. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Mr Blood by Angelo. Remember when that was a legit finish? Blood reverses a waistlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! Back heel kick off the second rope and Angelo goes flying! Antonyo Angelo charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Ladder-shot by Blood. Antonyo Angelo elbows Mr Blood in the face to break a hammerlock. Antonyo Angelo hits a rolling kick on Blood. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. DDT from the top rope by Antonyo Angelo. That looked KILLER! Mr Blood is in trouble. Emperors Cutter!!! That shook the ring. Antonyo Angelo sets the ladder up and climbs it, grabbing the prize for the victory. Riley Omega comes running down the aisle with a chair! Mr Blood is just leaving the ring...and Omega scores with a brutal chair shot! Mr Blood falls to the floor holding his head.

The Match: Foster drives a thrust kick into the chest of Eclipse. Massive backbreaker on Eclipse. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Clint Foster and Mike Hawk. Hawk \ Foster hook up Eclipse, then hit a double suplex. Mike Hawk hits a rolling kick on Eclipse. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. There's a two count on the pin. Mike Hawk hits some punches. How generic. Eclipse counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! BACKDROP DRIVAH~! and Hawk lands HARD! Tag between Artemis Eclipse and Shaz. Shaz hits a dropkick on Mike Hawk and gets right back up. Arn Anderson-like Spinebuster by Shaz, executed to perfection. Hawk kicks Shaz in the gut to reverse the momentum. Tag to Clint Foster. Big piledriver on Shaz. DDT from the top rope by Clint Foster. That looked KILLER! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Shaz is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Shaz pushes out of a Clint Foster hold. GORGEOUS Spinning bulldog in the corner and Foster is down. Clint Foster is in trouble. B.I.T.W.!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Shaz \ Eclipse rush forward to attack! Foster \ Hawk get caught by surprise and brutally beaten down to the canvas.

No_1eddiefan
09-07-2012, 06:48 PM
The neat thing with EWR, is that you can pick 4 different writers and get different types of results. Here are a few matches from one of the writers named The Dames.

The Match: Jackson Smith hits a rolling kick on Divine. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Tiger bomb by Jackson Smith, executed to perfection. We don't see too many good looking Tiger bombs. Hooks the leg for a two count. Divine ducks a wild right hand. STIFF~! chop lights up Smith who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! Vertical suplex by Chris Divine. Covers for a quick two count. BURNING HAMMER~! from Chris Divine is executed with perfect brutally! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Divine hits a dropkick on Jackson Smith and gets right back up. Smith blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Divine walks into a side slam. There's a two count on the pin. BACKDROP DRIVAH~! and Divine lands HARD! Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by Smith sends Divine CRASHING to the mat. Smith just WAFFLES Divine with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Smith walks into a drop toe hold. Running knee lift from Chris Divine. Divine pulls a jumping piledriver out of nowhere!! Jackson Smith can barely stand. Divine Intervention! 1....2....3. Jackson Smith gives a murderous look toward Chris Divine...and attacks! Divine gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Smith picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

The Match: Kyojin connects with a back heel kick on Van and gets back up quickly. Spinning back kick from Kyojin. Kyojin goes for a splash but Van puts the knees up. Bodyslam by Van. Van gets hit with a HUGE clothesline. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Kyojin with a spinning neckbreaker on Darius. Kyojin drops an elbow...but Darius moves out of the way. Van \ Darius whip Kyojin into the corner. Van Hooligan X whips Darius in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. DEATH VALLEY DRIVAH~! by Van Hooligan X just KILLS Kyojin! Van is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Van counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Kyojin by Van. Remember when that was a legit finish? Kyojin reverses an irish whip...and Van Hooligan X runs into the referee! Kyojin floors Van, then signals for the Rising Sun. Meanwhile, Van Hooligan X has something in his hands. Kyojin comes over...and gets nailed with a set of brass knuckles! The referee wakes up to see the pinfall: 1....2....3! It's over.

The Match: Ladder-shot by Blood. Superkick by Mr Blood practically knocks out all of Antonyo Angelo's teeth! Angelo reverses a Mr Blood hammerlock. Antonyo Angelo strikes Blood. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Mr Blood by Angelo. Remember when that was a legit finish? Antonyo Angelo blasts Blood with a slingshot into the ladder. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Mr Blood by Angelo. Remember when that was a legit finish? Blood reverses a waistlock. Flying cross body off the top rope! Back heel kick off the second rope and Angelo goes flying! Antonyo Angelo charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Ladder-shot by Blood. Antonyo Angelo elbows Mr Blood in the face to break a hammerlock. Antonyo Angelo hits a rolling kick on Blood. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. DDT from the top rope by Antonyo Angelo. That looked KILLER! Mr Blood is in trouble. Emperors Cutter!!! That shook the ring. Antonyo Angelo sets the ladder up and climbs it, grabbing the prize for the victory. Riley Omega comes running down the aisle with a chair! Mr Blood is just leaving the ring...and Omega scores with a brutal chair shot! Mr Blood falls to the floor holding his head.

The Match: Foster drives a thrust kick into the chest of Eclipse. Massive backbreaker on Eclipse. Covers for a quick two count. Tag between Clint Foster and Mike Hawk. Hawk \ Foster hook up Eclipse, then hit a double suplex. Mike Hawk hits a rolling kick on Eclipse. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. There's a two count on the pin. Mike Hawk hits some punches. How generic. Eclipse counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! BACKDROP DRIVAH~! and Hawk lands HARD! Tag between Artemis Eclipse and Shaz. Shaz hits a dropkick on Mike Hawk and gets right back up. Arn Anderson-like Spinebuster by Shaz, executed to perfection. Hawk kicks Shaz in the gut to reverse the momentum. Tag to Clint Foster. Big piledriver on Shaz. DDT from the top rope by Clint Foster. That looked KILLER! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Shaz is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Shaz pushes out of a Clint Foster hold. GORGEOUS Spinning bulldog in the corner and Foster is down. Clint Foster is in trouble. B.I.T.W.!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Shaz \ Eclipse rush forward to attack! Foster \ Hawk get caught by surprise and brutally beaten down to the canvas.

Van...that's not a real match! ;)

magglis
09-07-2012, 06:49 PM
^^^this look awesome

thejman93
09-07-2012, 06:49 PM

I lol'd......

Shaz11
09-07-2012, 06:50 PM
It actually looks great. I don't mind it!

No_1eddiefan
09-07-2012, 06:50 PM
I lol'd......

We all know VHX will brag! haha.

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 06:51 PM
here are some results from another writer, CZR

# gets slammed. # blocks a right hand and fires back. Eclipse receives some punishment. # whips Eclipse into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched! # with an enziguri. Cover, but there's no one to count for #. Eclipse counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Artemis Eclipse slams # onto a video machine. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Eclipse face jams #. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. # powers out of a Artemis Eclipse headlock. Running table shot by #, sending it into Eclipse. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. # misses a big legdrop. Artemis Eclipse moves in for the kill. Rubix Cube! 1....2....3. # leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Artemis Eclipse comes running as well, and # gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.

Spinning back kick from Darius. Driven DDT by Darius. Darius hits a rolling kick on Kyojin. Darius gets taken down out of nowhere. Darius walks into a jaw breaker. Darius pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Big clothesline from Darius. Darius with a reverse suplex. Darius drops an elbow...but misses. Spinning back kick from Kyojin. Darius counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Legsweep out of nowhere. Darius floors Kyojin. There is the One Eight Seven! Submission! Kyojin gives a murderous look toward Darius...and attacks! Darius gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Kyojin picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

Chris Divine uses a forearm to the face. Vertical suplex by Chris Divine. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Shaz avoids an avalanche, Chris Divine hits the turnbuckles hard. Tag between Shaz and Van Hooligan X. Big clothesline on Divine. Divine reverses an irish whip...and Van Hooligan X runs into the referee! Diving headbutt from Van. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. Legsweep out of nowhere. Van Hooligan X misses a clothesline. Divine tags out to Jackson Smith. Massive backbreaker, Van got planted. Hard back suplex on Van. Smith walks into a trip. Back elbow connects, Smith staggers backward. Spear! Smith is down and hurt. Hooks the leg : 1....2....3! Van Hooligan X pins Smith. Shaz drives a forearm into the chest of Van. Van Hooligan X takes a butterfly suplex from Shaz. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Short range spear from Shaz. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Van counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Powerbomb on Shaz. Van tags out to Chris Divine. Chris Divine with an enziguri. Cover! 1....2....3! Ring the bell. Chris Divine pinned Shaz. Van gets slammed. Van ducks a wild right hand. Van hits a high kick on Chris Divine. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Divine blocks a punch. Running knee lift from Chris Divine. Van Hooligan X is in trouble. Here it comes - Divine Intervention. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Big clothesline on Omega. Omega receives some punishment. Tag to Slick Nelson. Second rope flying axe handle, Omega goes down. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Omega is down. Tag between Slick Nelson and Ryan Wells. Wells \ Nelson whip Omega into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Tag to Mike Hawk. Hard back suplex on Wells. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag to Mr Blood. Blood hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Hawk tags out to Slick Nelson. Mr Blood hits a delayed suplex on Nelson. Blood tags out to Mr Black. Vicious kick to the teeth from Mr Black. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Nelson tags out to Mike Hawk. Super frankensteiner on Black. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tag to Mr Blood. Mr Blood with a standing spinebuster. Mr Blood moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Blood Drop. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Shaz11
09-07-2012, 06:52 PM

# gets slammed. # blocks a right hand and fires back. Eclipse receives some punishment. # whips Eclipse into the turnbuckles...and the referee gets sandwiched! # with an enziguri. Cover, but there's no one to count for #. Eclipse counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Artemis Eclipse slams # onto a video machine. Flying cross body off the top rope! Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Eclipse face jams #. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. # powers out of a Artemis Eclipse headlock. Running table shot by #, sending it into Eclipse. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. # misses a big legdrop. Artemis Eclipse moves in for the kill. Rubix Cube! 1....2....3. # leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Artemis Eclipse comes running as well, and # gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.

Spinning back kick from Darius. Driven DDT by Darius. Darius hits a rolling kick on Kyojin. Darius gets taken down out of nowhere. Darius walks into a jaw breaker. Darius pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Big clothesline from Darius. Darius with a reverse suplex. Darius drops an elbow...but misses. Spinning back kick from Kyojin. Darius counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Legsweep out of nowhere. Darius floors Kyojin. There is the One Eight Seven! Submission! Kyojin gives a murderous look toward Darius...and attacks! Darius gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Kyojin picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

Chris Divine uses a forearm to the face. Vertical suplex by Chris Divine. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Shaz avoids an avalanche, Chris Divine hits the turnbuckles hard. Tag between Shaz and Van Hooligan X. Big clothesline on Divine. Divine reverses an irish whip...and Van Hooligan X runs into the referee! Diving headbutt from Van. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. Legsweep out of nowhere. Van Hooligan X misses a clothesline. Divine tags out to Jackson Smith. Massive backbreaker, Van got planted. Hard back suplex on Van. Smith walks into a trip. Back elbow connects, Smith staggers backward. Spear! Smith is down and hurt. Hooks the leg : 1....2....3! Van Hooligan X pins Smith. Shaz drives a forearm into the chest of Van. Van Hooligan X takes a butterfly suplex from Shaz. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Short range spear from Shaz. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Van counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Powerbomb on Shaz. Van tags out to Chris Divine. Chris Divine with an enziguri. Cover! 1....2....3! Ring the bell. Chris Divine pinned Shaz. Van gets slammed. Van ducks a wild right hand. Van hits a high kick on Chris Divine. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Divine blocks a punch. Running knee lift from Chris Divine. Van Hooligan X is in trouble. Here it comes - Divine Intervention. 1....2...3, it's finished.

Big clothesline on Omega. Omega receives some punishment. Tag to Slick Nelson. Second rope flying axe handle, Omega goes down. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Omega is down. Tag between Slick Nelson and Ryan Wells. Wells \ Nelson whip Omega into the ropes and hit a double back elbow. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Tag to Mike Hawk. Hard back suplex on Wells. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag to Mr Blood. Blood hits a massive spinning kick to the jaw. Hawk tags out to Slick Nelson. Mr Blood hits a delayed suplex on Nelson. Blood tags out to Mr Black. Vicious kick to the teeth from Mr Black. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Nelson tags out to Mike Hawk. Super frankensteiner on Black. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Tag to Mr Blood. Mr Blood with a standing spinebuster. Mr Blood moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Blood Drop. 1....2...3, it's finished.

WOW. I prefer this tbh.

magglis
09-07-2012, 06:53 PM

This one is good too

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 06:59 PM
Here is another set...i don't remember which writer this is..i think it's the Scottsman

Kyojin vs Van Hooligan X : Spinning back kick from Van Hooligan X. Stun Gun from Van Hooligan X! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? Kyojin counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Second rope flying axe handle, Van goes down. Kyojin hits a right hand. Van Hooligan X takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Powerful Spear by Van Hooligan X. Van floors Kyojin. There is the Vantastic Clutch! The referee asks Kyojin....and we have a submission! The match is over. Van Hooligan X gives a murderous look toward Kyojin...and attacks! Kyojin gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Van leaves the ring having left Kyojin down and out.

Riley Omega vs Mr Black vs Ryan Wells : Black takes a headbutt from Riley Omega. Ryan Wells launches Omega into the cage wall. Black powers out of a headlock. Wells walks into a killer lariat. Omega walks into a killer lariat. Mr Black and Omega climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Death valley driver by Ryan Wells, Mr Black got planted. Black reverses a waistlock. Mr Black launches Wells into the cage wall. Black walks into a face-first flapjack. Riley Omega climbs the cage and escapes for the win!

Chris Divine, Clint Foster, and Slick Nelson vs #, Great KO Man, and Matt Cappotelli : Double arm suplex by Slick Nelson, # hits hard. Hard back suplex on #. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Tag to Clint Foster. Big dropkick by Clint Foster, who got good elevation. Foster pulls a picture perfect fallaway slam out of the bag, driving # down to the mat. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Chris Divine. Foster \ Divine whip # into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hard impact russian legsweep by Divine. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. # fights out of a grapple. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? # tags out to Great KO Man. Running knee lift from Great KO Man. Springboard dropkick from Great KO Man. Nicely done. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Divine tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. GKM tags out to Matt Cappotelli. Divine takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. Chris Divine takes a knee lift from Cappotelli. Divine counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Tag between Chris Divine and Slick Nelson. Slick Nelson hits a rolling kick on Cappotelli. Cappotelli tags out to #. Slick Nelson walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from #. Nelson blocks a punch. # is in trouble. The Grand Scam! 1....2....3.

Artemis Eclipse vs Darius : Darius hits a dropkick on Artemis Eclipse. Eclipse walks into a spike slam. Hooks the leg for a two count. Eclipse reverses a waistlock. Darius receives some punishment. Second rope flying axe handle, Darius goes down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Darius walks into a face-first flapjack. Pin, but Darius is out just before the three count. Big clothesline on Darius. Darius blocks the suplex attempt. Eclipse gets hit with a huge clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Eclipse walks into a face crusher variation. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Artemis Eclipse takes a butterfly suplex from Darius. Kick from Darius to the leg. Eclipse powers out of a headlock. Artemis Eclipse hits a rolling kick on Darius. Springboard dropkick from Artemis Eclipse. Nicely done. Artemis Eclipse climbs to the top turnbuckle as Darius is stunned. Here it comes - DragonRana, forget about it. 1....2...3! Kyojin has a chair. Eclipse turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Darius is next to take a hard shot. Kyojin has demolished everyone!

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 07:00 PM

...Well fuck. There goes my secret weapon :(

I'm fucked! :'(

We all know VHX will brag! haha.

OOC: Nah, match means nothing but a test.

Van: Just a mere fucking taste of what is to come Mr. Roboto! That match proves a lot! God damnit I'm good!

OOC: Wow...I didn't even mean to write that. What an egotistical cunt...

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Here is another set...i don't remember which writer this is..i think it's the Scottsman

Kyojin vs Van Hooligan X : Spinning back kick from Van Hooligan X. Stun Gun from Van Hooligan X! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? Kyojin counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Second rope flying axe handle, Van goes down. Kyojin hits a right hand. Van Hooligan X takes the advantage after a i-block-your-punch-you-don't-block-mine routine. Powerful Spear by Van Hooligan X. Van floors Kyojin. There is the Vantastic Clutch! The referee asks Kyojin....and we have a submission! The match is over. Van Hooligan X gives a murderous look toward Kyojin...and attacks! Kyojin gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. Van leaves the ring having left Kyojin down and out.

Riley Omega vs Mr Black vs Ryan Wells : Black takes a headbutt from Riley Omega. Ryan Wells launches Omega into the cage wall. Black powers out of a headlock. Wells walks into a killer lariat. Omega walks into a killer lariat. Mr Black and Omega climb the cage....but both end up crashing back to the canvas after a struggle! Death valley driver by Ryan Wells, Mr Black got planted. Black reverses a waistlock. Mr Black launches Wells into the cage wall. Black walks into a face-first flapjack. Riley Omega climbs the cage and escapes for the win!

Chris Divine, Clint Foster, and Slick Nelson vs #, Great KO Man, and Matt Cappotelli : Double arm suplex by Slick Nelson, # hits hard. Hard back suplex on #. Anyone remember when that was Shawn Michaels's finisher? Tag to Clint Foster. Big dropkick by Clint Foster, who got good elevation. Foster pulls a picture perfect fallaway slam out of the bag, driving # down to the mat. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Chris Divine. Foster \ Divine whip # into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Hard impact russian legsweep by Divine. If you're going to get impact, 'hard' is probably a good way to go. # fights out of a grapple. Legsweep out of Nowhere. Where is Nowhere, and why do moves keep coming out of there? Does it have a factory? # tags out to Great KO Man. Running knee lift from Great KO Man. Springboard dropkick from Great KO Man. Nicely done. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. Divine tastes a high angle back suplex. It probably tasted like chicken. GKM tags out to Matt Cappotelli. Divine takes a kick to the chest, and staggers back. Chris Divine takes a knee lift from Cappotelli. Divine counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face. Tag between Chris Divine and Slick Nelson. Slick Nelson hits a rolling kick on Cappotelli. Cappotelli tags out to #. Slick Nelson walks into a stiff lariat clothesline from #. Nelson blocks a punch. # is in trouble. The Grand Scam! 1....2....3.

Artemis Eclipse vs Darius : Darius hits a dropkick on Artemis Eclipse. Eclipse walks into a spike slam. Hooks the leg for a two count. Eclipse reverses a waistlock. Darius receives some punishment. Second rope flying axe handle, Darius goes down. Hooks the leg for a two count. Darius walks into a face-first flapjack. Pin, but Darius is out just before the three count. Big clothesline on Darius. Darius blocks the suplex attempt. Eclipse gets hit with a huge clothesline. There's a two count on the pin. Eclipse walks into a face crusher variation. Hooks the leg for a close fall. Artemis Eclipse takes a butterfly suplex from Darius. Kick from Darius to the leg. Eclipse powers out of a headlock. Artemis Eclipse hits a rolling kick on Darius. Springboard dropkick from Artemis Eclipse. Nicely done. Artemis Eclipse climbs to the top turnbuckle as Darius is stunned. Here it comes - DragonRana, forget about it. 1....2...3! Kyojin has a chair. Eclipse turns and takes a brutal shot to the head. Darius is next to take a hard shot. Kyojin has demolished everyone!

Actually that was Scott Keith

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 07:02 PM

OOC: I'm very for these actually, some good writing. But it's up to you whether you'd like to write these or do vid--

Van: 2-0 Kyojin. I even made you tap like a bitch again. You're nothing compared to The Vanity.

OOC: Hey! >:(

No_1eddiefan
09-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Actually that was Scott Keith

They're all very similar. You should pick the one that suits you.

Providing you choose to continue on.

No_1eddiefan
09-07-2012, 07:03 PM
OOC: I'm very for these actually, some good writing. But it's up to you whether you'd like to write these or do vid--

Van: 2-0 Kyojin. I even made you tap like a bitch again. You're nothing compared to The Vanity.

OOC: Hey! >:(

Kyojin fully got his ass kicked there. Barely offense at all. Made Ryback look like he was having difficulty with his jobbers compared to VHX.

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 07:04 PM
Kyojin fully got his ass kicked there. Barely offense at all. Made Ryback look like he was having difficulty with his jobbers compared to VHX.

I would make a feed me more joke but I've just had some Doritos ;D lol

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 07:04 PM
They're all very similar. You should pick the one that suits you.

Providing you choose to continue on.

Well my logic would be to tweak it a little after it's generated so it's not so similar.

Shaz11
09-07-2012, 07:08 PM
I would make a feed me more joke but I've just had some Doritos ;D lol

THANKS VAN!

You reminded me- I forgot to eat my Doritos! I'll get munching right away!

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 07:09 PM
This is the final results by the Scottsman

Black eats a suplex like a fat man eating a waffle. Man i could use a waffle right about now. Reverse DDT into a backbreaker by Artemis Eclipse. Eclipse tags out to Darius. Darius snap suplexes Black. Big forearm by Darius, and it's BONZO GONZO....or something like that. Darius tags out to Kyojin. Kyojin strikes Black. Legsweep. There's probably a Japanese name for that....like Golden Dragon Nuclear Spike....that'll do, i'll call it that from now on. Black counters a backdrop with a kick to the face. Running knee lift from Mr Black. Black tags out to Mr Blood. Springboard dropkick from Mr Blood...cool. 1 - 2 - 3. Mr Blood pinned Kyojin. Riley Omega with a spinning neckbreaker on Blood. DDT from the top rope by Riley Omega, that was cool. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Omega tags out to Mike Hawk. Omega \ Hawk whip Blood into the corner. Riley Omega whips Mike Hawk in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Full nelson on Blood...i remember when Warlord used to do that. God he sucked. 1 - 2 - almost a 3. Blood kicks Mike Hawk in the gut to reverse the momentum. Blood tags out to Van Hooligan X. Running knee lift from Van Hooligan X. Seated powerbomb on Hawk. Tag to Artemis Eclipse. Van \ Eclipse hook up Hawk, then hit a double suplex. 1 - 2 - 3. Artemis Eclipse pins Hawk. Running knee lift from Artemis Eclipse. Flying move by Artemis Eclipse...no idea what the name of that move is, so let's call it a Lighting Smash Of Impending Danger. Mr Black reverses a hip toss. Black slams Artemis Eclipse down. Super kick by Mr Black. 1 - 2 - no 3 though. Black tags out to Mr Blood. Super kick by Mr Blood. Eclipse backdrops Mr Blood out of a piledriver attempt. Tag to Van Hooligan X. Ultra-cool piledriver-slam thing by Van Hooligan X on Blood. 1 - 2 - kick out before the 3. Van drives a thrust kick into the chest of Blood. Mr Blood reverses a hip toss. Back suplex on Van. Mr Black moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Black Death Drop. 1....2...3, it's finished.

I had more, but i accidently posted them in the WWE thread, then deleted the post quickly and forgot to copy them..lol

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 07:10 PM
THANKS VAN!

You reminded me- I forgot to eat my Doritos! I'll get munching right away!

God speed man! lol

Also Eddie, like my sig ;D lol

Really glad ICW isn't closing down though. I don't want my 3rd EFed I love to die.

No_1eddiefan
09-07-2012, 07:11 PM
god speed man! Lol

also eddie, like my sig ;d lol

really glad icw isn't closing down though. I don't want my 3rd efed i love to die.

fuck you van! :)

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 07:17 PM
Plus with EWR, I have the following matches to choose from

Singles
Tag
Triple Threat
Fatal Fourway
6 man tag
4 on 4
2 vs 2 vs 2
2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2
5 on 5-War Games-Elimination

in 1 on 1 matches I got

Guest Ref
Hardcore
Submission
Ladder
Table
Cage
Texas Death Match
Last Man Standing
Falls Count Anywhere
Iron Man
I Quit
Inferno
First Blood
Barbed Wire
Death Match

bearkg88
09-07-2012, 07:18 PM
I sent a PM out to everybody, and I'm going to give it 48 hrs to hear back, before saying anything more

CM Rock-Austin
09-07-2012, 10:27 PM
I like them all, your choice though my man!

CM Rock-Austin
09-07-2012, 10:30 PM

Lucky you lol, I am supposed to be there by now but, I think I was forgotten lol

VanHooliganX
09-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Lucky you lol, I am supposed to be there by now but, I think I was forgotten lol

Patience man.

I wasn't used in EWAs first 3 shows and Alpha Rev opened in November and didn't start until January. Have faith in the man named Krysys! :)

HolyJose2391
09-07-2012, 11:11 PM
Patience man.

I wasn't used in EWAs first 3 shows and Alpha Rev opened in November and didn't start until January. Have faith in the man named Krysys and HolyJose! :)

yeah I write for it too! :p

Krysys
09-07-2012, 11:21 PM

Geeee thanks buddy -___-

xD I kid I kid

Krysys
09-07-2012, 11:23 PM

Have you not debuted????? I thought you were in the first show. Am I mistaken??

Krysys
09-07-2012, 11:25 PM
Have you not debuted????? I thought you were in the first show. Am I mistaken??

Seems I am and I apologize for that. We will look to get you booked after the PPV

Vandarius
09-08-2012, 05:46 AM
I'm at work for another 6 hours or so then I will be back ladies and gents!

bearkg88
09-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Ok sent a PM to two people. once i get a response Ill make an announcement

bearkg88
09-08-2012, 11:35 AM
Smokey: Due to recent personal issues, I had to cancel the next episode of Karnage. To the fans in Hershey, PA, I am sorry for cancelling the show. To the fans in New York, ICW is headed to it's final stop for Glory Days! Also, the announcement I was set to make on the Karnage that was cancelled, is with the increase in wrestlers in ICW, I have signed a deal with Spike TV to carry a second show. ICW will now consist of two shows, and two brands. While I will remain Owner of ICW, and GM of Karnage, I have brought in someone else to GM the second show. The man I have brought in is Rex Vandetta. He will be the GM of the Insanity brand, and that will also be the name of the show. On the first Karnage after Glory Days, we will have a special draft show where 5 people will be drafted to Karnage, and another 5 will be drafted to Insanity. After that Karnage, there will be a supplemental draft where the remaining roster will be split between the two shows. Now...does anyone have any questions?

OOC: So Vandarius is going to run Insanity, and I will run Karnage. We have it set up to where we both will be able to handle it. I have contact one person as a back up creative, and as soon as I hear back from him I will let you all know, but I am sure I have 2 others who would be up for it if this person can't. Glory Days will be in two weeks. It will fall on September 22, with the draft show occurring on the 28th. For the people in MITB i will be sending out promo assignments, to determine who will win what briefcase. For the others, if you'd like to do a promo, PM myself and we can chat!

VanHooliganX
09-08-2012, 11:59 AM
Smokey: Due to recent personal issues, I had to cancel the next episode of Karnage. To the fans in Hershey, PA, I am sorry for cancelling the show. To the fans in New York, ICW is headed to it's final stop for Glory Days! Also, the announcement I was set to make on the Karnage that was cancelled, is with the increase in wrestlers in ICW, I have signed a deal with Spike TV to carry a second show. ICW will now consist of two shows, and two brands. While I will remain Owner of ICW, and GM of Karnage, I have brought in someone else to GM the second show. The man I have brought in is Rex Vandetta. He will be the GM of the Insanity brand, and that will also be the name of the show. On the first Karnage after Glory Days, we will have a special draft show where 5 people will be drafted to Karnage, and another 5 will be drafted to Insanity. After that Karnage, there will be a supplemental draft where the remaining roster will be split between the two shows. Now...does anyone have any questions?

OOC: So Vandarius is going to run Insanity, and I will run Karnage. We have it set up to where we both will be able to handle it. I have contact one person as a back up creative, and as soon as I hear back from him I will let you all know, but I am sure I have 2 others who would be up for it if this person can't. Glory Days will be in two weeks. It will fall on September 22, with the draft show occurring on the 28th. For the people in MITB i will be sending out promo assignments, to determine who will win what briefcase. For the others, if you'd like to do a promo, PM myself and we can chat!

Van: Talk about fair. I put up with these 3 chumps' stupid matches for the past month and you just so happen to cancel my matches.

OOC: Sounds good man! Looking forward to the second brand and GD!

bearkg88
09-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Van: Talk about fair. I put up with these 3 chumps' stupid matches for the past month and you just so happen to cancel my matches.

OOC: Sounds good man! Looking forward to the second brand and GD!

Smokey: Do you want me to get you the worlds smallest violin playing the worlds saddest song? Because I can do that if you'd like

Vandarius
09-08-2012, 12:47 PM

Rex Vandetta: Thank you for the opportunity, Smokey! ICW Insanity will make its way to the top soon enough, and I can not wait to see what talents I will get from the draft on Karnage!

OOC: This is going to be fucking awesome! LONG LIVE ICW

Shaz11
09-08-2012, 12:48 PM
The name Rex Vandetta is absolutely SICK.

bearkg88
09-08-2012, 01:02 PM
Ok guys. Two matches for Glory days done. Big surprises in store for the draft show :D

Vandarius
09-08-2012, 01:11 PM
The name Rex Vandetta is absolutely SICK.

Why thank ya ;D

BennyTheBall
09-08-2012, 01:20 PM
While I will remain Owner of ICW, and GM of Karnage, I have brought in someone else to GM the second show. The man I have brought in is Rex Vandetta. He will be the GM of the Insanity brand, and that will also be the name of the show.

Mr. Smyth laughs to himself whilst shaking his head.

Mr. Smyth: Ignored once again. You will rue the day that you didn't take advantage of this talent.

OOC: As bad as this sounds, I'm annoyed that my final GD promo with Kyojin will never be used now. Mr. Smyth even sings!

No_1eddiefan
09-08-2012, 01:22 PM

Mr. Smyth: Ignored once again. You will rue the day that you didn't take advantage of this talent.

OOC: As bad as this sounds, I'm annoyed that my final GD promo with Kyojin will never be used now. Mr. Smyth even sings!

We could do a different promo for Glory Days if you wanted to? Bear, you got an issue with this?

BennyTheBall
09-08-2012, 01:24 PM
We could do a different promo for Glory Days if you wanted to? Bear, you got an issue with this?

What? And come up with a new song? :p

No_1eddiefan
09-08-2012, 01:26 PM
What? And come up with a new song? :p

Haha nah, just have Smyth & Kyo doing a backstage skit.

BennyTheBall
09-08-2012, 01:28 PM
Haha nah, just have Smyth & Kyo doing a backstage skit.

What are you saying? You got an issue with my singing? :p

I'd be up for that.

No_1eddiefan
09-08-2012, 01:29 PM
What are you saying? You got an issue with my singing? :p

I'd be up for that.

Haha I just don't think it'd work.

We could have Smyth join Eminem to perform the theme song? ;)

But no, as long as Bear's okay with it, I'm up for it too!

BennyTheBall
09-08-2012, 01:31 PM
We could have Smyth join Eminem to perform the theme song? ;)

I'm sure that I can don the brightly coloured vest, baggy shorts, sweatbands and wear my cap on backwards.

Wait, do rappers still dress like that?

bearkg88
09-08-2012, 01:34 PM

How about this. I use the kyo and Smyth promo early in the show, and another Smyth promo that I assigned today, later in the show

No_1eddiefan
09-08-2012, 01:35 PM
How about this. I use the kyo and Smyth promo early in the show, and another Smyth promo that I assigned today, later in the show

Haha, the first promo wouldn't work. But I'm glad to do another promo!

BennyTheBall
09-08-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah, the promo we started working on was Smyth gloating about ICW closing and Kyojin comes to defend the honour and kick his head in.

But I certainly would be up for something.

BennyTheBall
09-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Also, Bear, is there any way we can get the updated PPV card on the main page?

Shaz11
09-08-2012, 01:42 PM
I'm sure that I can don the brightly coloured vest, baggy shorts, sweatbands and wear my cap on backwards.

No they do not. ;)

BennyTheBall
09-08-2012, 01:44 PM
No they do not. ;)

Are you sure? I distinctly remember that...oh, what's his name...that young William Smith dressing in such a way. :p

Shaz11
09-08-2012, 01:49 PM
Are you sure? I distinctly remember that...oh, what's his name...that young William Smith dressing in such a way. :p

Yeah but you asked us if they still do! :p

TTC
09-08-2012, 01:54 PM

Like this:

http://music.ninemsn.com.au/img/blog/0907_jaden_470x300.jpg

Shining Light
09-08-2012, 01:55 PM
Going to work on my GD promo now, so I don't leave it to the last minute :)

BennyTheBall
09-08-2012, 01:57 PM
Yeah but you asked us if they still do! :p

Does he not rap anymore?

Wait, is it not 1994? :p

TTC
09-08-2012, 01:58 PM
Going to work on my GD promo now, so I don't leave it to the last minute :)
Haha I wait last minute on every e-fedding stuff.

Shining Light
09-08-2012, 02:04 PM
Haha I wait last minute on every e-fedding stuff.

It's mostly because my promos are rushed when I leave it until the last minute haha :p

And I want to stand a good chance of winning one of the briefcases, so it's going to take a lot of preperation and research (Bible Quotes) to make a good promo

TTC
09-08-2012, 02:07 PM
It's mostly because my promos are rushed when I leave it until the last minute haha :p

And I want to stand a good chance of winning one of the briefcases, so it's going to take a lot of preperation and research (Bible Quotes) to make a good promo
Good luck. I'm going to make my Brock Lesnar.. errrr I mean Edwards promo great.

Shining Light
09-08-2012, 02:15 PM
Good luck. I'm going to make my Brock Lesnar.. errrr I mean Edwards promo great.

Oh you :rolleyes: haha

Shaz11
09-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Does he not rap anymore?

Wait, is it not 1994? :p

No he doesn't!

NO IT ISN'T!

VanHooliganX
09-08-2012, 02:22 PM
Smokey: Do you want me to get you the worlds smallest violin playing the worlds saddest song? Because I can do that if you'd like

Van: I'd like you to do your fucking job properly. But considering you can't do that. Play for me.

OOC: Okay sorry I've been away all day. The following teams have been playing for me today:

- Milwaukee Brewers
- Frementle Dockers
- NY Liberty
- BM Aragon
- Some KHL teams I'm scouting to be my KHL team
- 4chan cup friendlies
- London Broncos

Glad to say everyone won but NY Liberty who seem to be copying my NBA team...

So Bear, you want a promo from me? :S

bearkg88
09-08-2012, 02:54 PM
Vhx, I'd love a promo. Shoot me a pm with what u were thinking

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2012, 02:55 PM

I think this may actually be the best decision. Bear, if you feel yourself getting overstressed or burnt, feel free to vent to me in PM :) I may be able to help with matches as well if y'all get too bogged down, or whatever else is needed.

TTC
09-08-2012, 03:26 PM
Brock: Second show? Who cares I'm still going to be The Next Big Thing in ICW.

VanHooliganX
09-08-2012, 03:27 PM

Van: You're still around. I'm gob smacked.

TTC
09-08-2012, 03:29 PM
Van: You're still around. I'm gob smacked.
Brock: Just you wait til I take you down.

BennyTheBall
09-08-2012, 03:33 PM
No he doesn't!

NO IT ISN'T!

Mind blown.

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2012, 03:33 PM

Mr. Blood: Who the hell started letting the interns speak? It's bad enough we have those backward ass wannabe thugs trying to pretend they are a real tag team but this? Just shut the fuck up and get back to work, before we chain you to our bikes and take you for a ride around town until you are nothing left but a torso wearing a belt.

Mr. Black: god damned kids nowadays.

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2012, 03:34 PM
So, with all the changes, and un-changes and re-changes and all that I have become hopelessly confused.

1. when do you need a BB promo by for Glory Days

2. Is it a triple threat tag match or just a straight up tag match.

3. do you have any waffles?

TTC
09-08-2012, 03:36 PM
Mr. Blood: Who the hell started letting the interns speak? It's bad enough we have those backward ass wannabe thugs trying to pretend they are a real tag team but this? Just shut the fuck up and get back to work, before we chain you to our bikes and take you for a ride around town until you are nothing left but a torso wearing a belt.

Mr. Black: god damned kids nowadays.
Brock And who let the idiots and biker wannabes in the company. Last time I checked you are the past. The tag division is irrelevant like you two.

BennyTheBall
09-08-2012, 03:37 PM
3. do you have any waffles?

Yes. Yes I do.

And in answer to your next question, no you can't.

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2012, 03:39 PM
Brock And who let the idiots and biker wannabes in the company. Last time I checked you are the past. The tag division is irrelevant like you two.

Mr. Blood: Biker wannabes? boy I was bustin heads and riding top when you were still masturbating to pictures of Brock Lesnar. But enough about last week. The fact remains that neither of us either know or care who you are. You have no money, you have earned no gold, and are therefore worthless.

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Yes. Yes I do.

And in answer to your next question, no you can't.

DAMN YOU!!!
Been craving waffles all week, may have to hit up Waffle House.

TTC
09-08-2012, 03:41 PM
Mr. Blood: Biker wannabes? boy I was bustin heads and riding top when you were still masturbating to pictures of Brock Lesnar. But enough about last week. The fact remains that neither of us either know or care who you are. You have no money, you have earned no gold, and are therefore worthless.
Brock: Sorry, but when was the last you held the ICW Tag Titles? Serious question.

BennyTheBall
09-08-2012, 03:43 PM
Brock: Sorry, but when was the last you held the ICW Tag Titles? Serious question.

Mr. Smyth: About a month ago.

TTC
09-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Mr. Smyth: About a month ago.
Brock: Thanks.

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2012, 03:50 PM

Mr. Blood: Twenty Seven days ago, twenty seven days ago when we were forced to fight in a three on three match, and Slick neilson signed his own death warrant by daring to betray us. Make no mistake about it, those boys did not earn our belts, and they have no chance at keeping them, at Glory Days, when we finally get our hands on them again those belts will once again belong to the Dominant Predators of this industry, Black Blooded!

Mr. Black: they have no chance against us in a straight up fight, and they both know it.

Mr. Blood: And while we are on the subject, see these?

*Both men hold up the HWA Tag Team championships*

Mr. Blood: these were not lost, in fact we are the last men ever to hold these belts, and that was against real competition, not the morons that Smokey is evidently pulling off the goddamned street, like you.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

TTC
09-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Mr. Blood: Twenty Seven days ago, twenty seven days ago when we were forced to fight in a three on three match, and Slick neilson signed his own death warrant by daring to betray us. Make no mistake about it, those boys did not earn our belts, and they have no chance at keeping them, at Glory Days, when we finally get our hands on them again those belts will once again belong to the Dominant Predators of this industry, Black Blooded!

Mr. Black: they have no chance against us in a straight up fight, and they both know it.

Mr. Blood: And while we are on the subject, see these?

*Both men hold up the HWA Tag Team championships*

Mr. Blood: these were not lost, in fact we are the last men ever to hold these belts, and that was against real competition, not the morons that Smokey is evidently pulling off the goddamned street, like you.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.
Brock: I was trying to have serious conversation with you two, but you call me a street dirtbag. Let me tell you something both. You see me and you are looking at the future. Not the past like you two. And you are calling me a street boy. You two look like some filthy homeless men who couldn't find a job, so decided to wrestle. No wonder you lost your titles. Ohh, and saying HWA had real competition is like saying Barney the Dinosaur is real.

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2012, 04:06 PM
Brock: I was trying to have serious conversation with you two, but you call me a street dirtbag. Let me tell you something both. You see me and you are looking at the future. Not the past like you two. And you are calling me a street boy. You two look like some filthy homeless men who couldn't find a job, so decided to wrestle. No wonder you lost your titles. Ohh, and saying HWA had real competition is like saying Barney the Dinosaur is real.

OOC: Hey, Barney is real, and watch what you say about him or he'll ban ya :P

Mr. Blood: I am speaking the truth, you say that you are the future, but so far you have done nothing, and I repeat nothing to prove that. As a matter of fact, if you are the future, then why do you feel the need to take so much from the past? What, do you have next on Sable too? How many more ways are you planning on trying to be like a failed MMA star?

Mr. Black: fucking copycat worthless piece of trash.

Mr. Blood: Exactly, look boy, it's real simple, you want to prove that you have something? then why don't you actually get somewhere? I can see from your skinned knees that you have been trying real hard to work your way up through the company, but obviously you aren't even good for a decent blowjob because you are still just some faceless, worhtless, penniless, dirtbag. The only thing that makes you different from any of the dirt and shit covered masses that come to ICW shows around the world to see us, is that someone actually convinced you that you have a real shot here.

magglis
09-08-2012, 04:10 PM
Angelo: But he is real he's actually and a forum mod

TTC
09-08-2012, 04:13 PM
OOC: Hey, Barney is real, and watch what you say about him or he'll ban ya :P

Mr. Blood: I am speaking the truth, you say that you are the future, but so far you have done nothing, and I repeat nothing to prove that. As a matter of fact, if you are the future, then why do you feel the need to take so much from the past? What, do you have next on Sable too? How many more ways are you planning on trying to be like a failed MMA star?

Mr. Black: fucking copycat worthless piece of trash.

Mr. Blood: Exactly, look boy, it's real simple, you want to prove that you have something? then why don't you actually get somewhere? I can see from your skinned knees that you have been trying real hard to work your way up through the company, but obviously you aren't even good for a decent blowjob because you are still just some faceless, worhtless, penniless, dirtbag. The only thing that makes you different from any of the dirt and shit covered masses that come to ICW shows around the world to see us, is that someone actually convinced you that you have a real shot here.
OOC: I know he would.:P

Brock: I don't think that I have a chance here in ICW. I know I do. I'm better than you two fools. I will prove to the world that I'm truly The Next Big Thing here in ICW. Come Glory Days I will destroy everyone in that match. No matter who it is. No one will be able to stop. I don't care if you like it or not. I will be the future of this business. So, shut up and see me become the true face of this company.

TTC
09-08-2012, 04:14 PM
Angelo: But he is real he's actually and a forum mod
Brock: Man, you must smoking some strong ass shit to believe that.

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2012, 04:16 PM
OOC: I know he would.:P

Brock: I don't think that I have a chance here in ICW. I know I do. I'm better than you two fools. I will prove to the world that I'm truly The Next Big Thing here in ICW. Come Glory Days I will destroy everyone in that match. No matter who it is. No one will be able to stop. I don't care if you like it or not. I will be the future of this business. So, shut up and see me become the true face of this company.

Mr. Blood: In what match, are you even on the card? or do you mean that you will sweep your half of the arena much faster than that other janitor, because I gotta tell you, that mexican with the broom over there looks quick as hell.

TTC
09-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Mr. Blood: In what match, are you even on the card? or do you mean that you will sweep your half of the arena much faster than that other janitor, because I gotta tell you, that mexican with the broom over there looks quick as hell.
Brock: Yes I'm in the damn card. I am in the Ultimate X match. However, unlike you I will win my match. Oh, and racism jokes? You are so damn funny.

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2012, 04:21 PM
Brock: Yes I'm in the damn card. I am in the Ultimate X match. However, unlike you I will win my match. Oh, and racism jokes? You are so damn funny.

Mr. Blood: Racism, hell the man doesn't speak english and his name is Jesus, where the hell do you think he's from? North Dakota? Tell you what boy, if you actually do manage to win that match, you will have earned our respect. However until then, you are nothing, it's that fucking simple.

TTC
09-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Mr. Blood: Racism, hell the man doesn't speak english and his name is Jesus, where the hell do you think he's from? North Dakota? Tell you what boy, if you actually do manage to win that match, you will have earned our respect. However until then, you are nothing, it's that fucking simple.
Brock: I don't need anyone's stupid opinions on me. I know that I'm great. So, take your damn respect and shove it up each other's asses. Don't ever talk to me about respect, because I will show you and the world that Brock Edwards is the new face of ICW.

TTC
09-08-2012, 04:24 PM
Awesome ICing, bro.

magglis
09-08-2012, 04:25 PM
Brock: Man, you must smoking some strong ass shit to believe that.
Angelo:
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/MikalMiers/bodom-ewn-mods-demotivational-posters-13104796512.jpg

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Angelo:
http://i1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/MikalMiers/bodom-ewn-mods-demotivational-posters-13104796512.jpg

Damn he needs to make that his signature, you should send it to him

TTC
09-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Angelo:
Brock: You bore me, Angelo.

Asherdelampyr
09-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Brock: I don't need anyone's stupid opinions on me. I know that I'm great. So, take your damn respect and shove it up each other's asses. Don't ever talk to me about respect, because I will show you and the world that Brock Edwards is the new face of ICW.

Mr. Blood: Of course you wouldn't care about respect, would you? Just like all these other fucking kids out here thinking that somehow the traditions of this great industry no longer apply. Get fucked kid, and take your "I heart big blonde men" mug with you

OOC: this is the most fun ic'ing I have had in a while, thanks

magglis
09-08-2012, 04:29 PM
Damn he needs to make that his signature, you should send it to him
He already knows about the pic

TTC
09-08-2012, 04:31 PM
Mr. Blood: Of course you wouldn't care about respect, would you? Just like all these other fucking kids out here thinking that somehow the traditions of this great industry no longer apply. Get fucked kid, and take your "I heart big blonde men" mug with you

OOC: this is the most fun ic'ing I have had in a while, thanks
Brock: I'm like any of these punks around here. I am better than them. More than half of them haven't debuted yet and are talking trash.

OOC: No problem, bro. I'm having fun as well.:D

Amerinaine
09-08-2012, 04:43 PM
If there is a solid plan in place, I'll continue on with the Grant Lawman stuff.

CM Rock-Austin
09-08-2012, 05:56 PM
If there is a solid plan in place, I'll continue on with the Grant Lawman stuff.

Go to page 867 man.

Jackson: My days to Glory will come!!

No_1eddiefan
09-08-2012, 05:57 PM
Just realised there was no promo of the week for the last Karnage.

I'd like to nominate Jackson Smith- as I felt his promo skills have really improved a lot over the past few weeks.

bearkg88
09-08-2012, 06:08 PM

Glad to have you back aboard dude

Amerinaine
09-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Glad to have you back aboard dude

I only said I wasn't sure, that I probably wouldn't continue. I didn't say anything truly definitive. :D

bearkg88
09-08-2012, 06:11 PM

I'd like to nominate Jackson Smith- as I felt his promo skills have really improved a lot over the past few weeks.

Thank you for reminding me of that. While I agree Smith's promo skills have definitely improved ten fold, the promo of the week is a tie.

It's a tie between Kyojin and Malcolm Adonis :D

ICer of the week for me, was The Tyndall Effect

No_1eddiefan
09-08-2012, 06:13 PM
Thank you for reminding me of that. While I agree Smith's promo skills have definitely improved ten fold, the promo of the week is a tie.

It's a tie between Kyojin and Malcolm Adonis :D

ICer of the week for me, was The Tyndall Effect

Fuck yeah!

*Looks around for Torphy for interactive high five.*

CM Rock-Austin
09-08-2012, 06:13 PM

:D thank you man, I feel honored! :) Personally, it is a hard choice though!

No_1eddiefan
09-08-2012, 06:15 PM
:D thank you man, I feel honored! :) Personally, it is a hard choice though!

It's alright man, you've definitely come a lot stronger recently.

Rehmix
09-08-2012, 06:21 PM
ICW still going on! Awesome! Can't wait for Dixon's debut!

TTC
09-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Ryder: Where's the party, bro?!

Torphy
09-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Fuck yeah!

*Looks around for Torphy for interactive high five.*

*flaps the air and gives the greatest thumbs up known to man*

bearkg88
09-08-2012, 06:28 PM
Ryder: Where's the party, bro?!

Divine: Shut your mouth you stooge...

TTC
09-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Divine: Shut your mouth you stooge...
Ryder: Why you got to be hating, bro? I'm just trying to have some fun!!!

CM Rock-Austin
09-08-2012, 06:33 PM
It's alright man, you've definitely come a lot stronger recently.

Alright, I think have gotten the hang of this now!

No_1eddiefan
09-08-2012, 06:35 PM
*flaps the air and gives the greatest thumbs up known to man*

Hahahaha Torphs you legendary individual!

Vandarius
09-08-2012, 06:57 PM
Rex Vandetta: Excellent! I love the hostility in here! Insanity's ratings will SKYROCKET with any of you on my show! I can not wait to see who I get!

Darius: New guy.

Rex Vandetta: Darius! I could be your new boss, buddy, so lets not get off to a bad start, eh?

Darius: Fine. Welcome to ICW ... Sir ... Yeah, someone else talk to him, I've got stuff to do.

*Darius walks into his locker room and shuts the door behind him*

TTC
09-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Rex Vandetta: Excellent! I love the hostility in here! Insanity's ratings will SKYROCKET with any of you on my show! I can not wait to see who I get!

Darius: New guy.

Rex Vandetta: Darius! I could be your new boss, buddy, so lets not get off to a bad start, eh?

Darius: Fine. Welcome to ICW ... Sir ... Yeah, someone else talk to him, I've got stuff to do.

*Darius walks into his locker room and shuts the door behind him*
Brock: You already seem to be a push over. Grow a back-bone.

Vandarius
09-08-2012, 07:02 PM
Brock: You already seem to be a push over. Grow a back-bone.

Rex Vandetta: Brock Edwards. I've heard about you, and it is true! You do have a mouth that matches your ego. Just remember one thing, you could be listening to me after the draft ... And I could make you, or brake you. So I suggest you follow Darius and learn some respect, yes?

*Darius yells from the locker room*

Darius: Don't bother, Vandetta, his ego is as big as mine, I just don't suffer from roidrage.

TTC
09-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Rex Vandetta: Brock Edwards. I've heard about you, and it is true! You do have a mouth that matches your ego. Just remember one thing, you could be listening to me after the draft ... And I could make you, or brake you. So I suggest you follow Darius and learn some respect, yes?

*Darius yells from the locker room*

Darius: Don't bother, Vandetta, his ego is as big as mine, I just don't suffer from roidrage.
Brock: I don't care what you think about me. I'm just here to fight. Not to make any friends. And shut up Darius!

Ryder: I hope you like to party, bro. *Starts fist pumping.*

Vandarius
09-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Brock: I don't care what you think about me. I'm just here to fight. Not to make any friends. And shut up Darius!

Ryder: I hope you like to party, bro. *Starts fist pumping.*

Rex Vandetta: Well then you better prove to me that you are a fighter at Glory Days. I do not want someone who just talks the talk, and doesn't walk the walk.

TTC
09-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Rex Vandetta: Well then you better prove to me that you are a fighter at Glory Days. I do not want someone who just talks the talk, and doesn't walk the walk.
Brock: Oh, you 'll be impressed.

Vandarius
09-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Brock: Oh, you 'll be impressed.

Vandetta: We'll see about that? Oh, and don't think I ignored you Ryder, it's just ... Um ... I'm busy, yeah, that's it, just busy.

TTC
09-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Vandetta: We'll see about that? Oh, and don't think I ignored you Ryder, it's just ... Um ... I'm busy, yeah, that's it, just busy.
Brock: Just get ready to be amazed.

Ryder: No problem, bro. I can't wait to on either show. That way I can show my six pack to all the ladies.

Vandarius
09-08-2012, 07:28 PM
Brock: Just get ready to be amazed.

Ryder: No problem, bro. I can't wait to on either show. That way I can show my six pack to all the ladies.

*Vandetta looks at Ryder, then to Brock*

Vandetta: I'm starting to like you already, Edwards ... And uhh ... You do that, Ryder ..

TTC
09-08-2012, 07:31 PM
*Vandetta looks at Ryder, then to Brock*

Vandetta: I'm starting to like you already, Edwards ... And uhh ... You do that, Ryder ..
Brock: Like I said before I don't care what people think of me.

*Ryder meanwhile dances off the locker room fist pumping to Justin Bieber's "Baby".*

Vandarius
09-08-2012, 07:39 PM
Brock: Like I said before I don't care what people think of me.

*Ryder meanwhile dances off the locker room fist pumping to Justin Bieber's "Baby".*

*Vandetta watches Ryder as he dances off*

Vandetta: What the ...

*A scream can be heard from the locker room and then a large thud. Darius kicks the locker room door open and drags Ryder's body out of the locker room and tosses him into a trash can*

Darius: Don't you EVER, and I mean EVER, play that shit around me again, punk.

*Darius then lifts Ryder up, and hits The Hellfire onto the trash can*

TTC
09-08-2012, 07:41 PM
*Vandetta watches Ryder as he dances off*

Vandetta: What the ...

*A scream can be heard from the locker room and then a large thud. Darius kicks the locker room door open and drags Ryder's body out of the locker room and tosses him into a trash can*

Darius: Don't you EVER, and I mean EVER, play that shit around me again, punk.

*Darius then lifts Ryder up, and hits The Hellfire onto the trash can*
Ryder: Why, bro? *Passes out again.8

Brock: Oh great we got to take him to the hospital. AGAIN!