PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:50 PM
Thing is they have to be choreographed, and that is tough to do in writing. It can be done, but It would take practice. Practice you could only get by just doing it.

OOC: Or we could just PM each other and see what the next step is! LOL.

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Besides, we WWE'd it. It never happened. LOL.
Ryder: I need a HOT doctor!

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:51 PM
OOC: Or we could just PM each other and see what the next step is! LOL.

The ambush Idea could have worked had the IC'ing been slower. But the IC'ing happened soooooo damn fast that it wouldn't work this time.

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:52 PM
Shaz: Fuck you Brock!

Usain Kingston: Yeah man! Wat Shaz said! Fuck you!
Brock: Screw you gay homos.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Ryder: I need a HOT doctor!

IC: Lawman: ***Pulls out the candy iPhone Ryder traded him for the Kendo Stick earlier in the day*** Here you call an ambulance. I'll go get Brock.

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Shaz: Ahh man! This is the big man ting blad!

Usain Kingston: Yeah blud! You iz living da Jamaican life blad!

Shaz: YOU WHAT?!

*Shaz passes out as Usain Kingston takes him to his Bugatti Veyron SS, Usain Kingston drives the Bugatti Veyron into his van. Usain Kingston drives the Pagani Zonda into the van. Usain takes Shaz home and puts him on the sofa as Usain parks his two cars in Shaz's garage. Usain leaves as Shaz wakes up*

Shaz: WTF was that?!

*Shaz smokes another puff of weed and passes out again*

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:57 PM
IC: Lawman: Hey Brock, you need to go attend to Ryder. He is a screw loose and a dollar short right now.

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:58 PM
IC: Lawman: ***Pulls out the candy iPhone Ryder traded him for the Kendo Stick earlier in the day*** Here you call an ambulance. I'll go get Brock.
Ryder: Okay. *Gets phone and passes out again*

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:59 PM
IC: Lawman: Hey Brock, you need to go attend to Ryder. He is a screw loose and a dollar short right now.
Brock: Fine, lets go.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Brock: Fine, lets go.

IC: Lawman: Sorry, I have to go file a report with the police about damage to my flipping car.

TTC
09-03-2012, 11:08 PM
IC: Lawman: Sorry, I have to go file a report with the police about damage to my flipping car.
Brock: Fine by me.

*Brock goes and finds Ryder missing*

Brock: Where is Matt?!

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 11:09 PM
Brock: Fine by me.

*Brock goes and finds Ryder missing*

Brock: Where is Matt?!

IC: Lawman: Just got done with th......What the hell????

TTC
09-03-2012, 11:10 PM
IC: Lawman: Just got done with th......What the hell????
Brock: Where is he?

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Brock: Where is he?

IC: Lawman: He was here with his phone when I left him.

TTC
09-03-2012, 11:14 PM
IC: Lawman: He was here with his phone when I left him.
Brock: We'll deal with it in the morning.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Brock: We'll deal with it in the morning.

IC: Lawman: Sounds like a plan. ***Walks up to his Midnight Purple with White Racing Stripe 69 Ford Shelby Cobra Mustang, gets in and drives off.***

TTC
09-03-2012, 11:19 PM
IC: Lawman: Sounds like a plan. ***Walks up to his Midnight Purple with White Racing Stripe 69 Ford Shelby Cobra Mustang, gets in and drives off.***
IC: Cool, man.

scribbler_jones
09-03-2012, 11:46 PM
*Sagittarius Blue is seen walking slowly down one of the hallways backstage. It is empty, save for him, lit with surreal azure lights that intensify as he approaches and dim as he passes.*

"Bigger is better" they always say. "Go big or go home." "Size matters." People seem to think that for things to be great, they have to be big. Those same people look at me and dismiss me as just another little guy. Nobody serious. Just some flashy little guy who jumps around a lot and does a bunch of pretty acrobatic moves... all flash, no substance.

They just don't know.

Little people have been shaping history since the beginning of time. Like Napoleon... a legendary leader who may have had to look up to his peers, but was a force of nature on the battlefield. I intend to follow his footsteps... I will forge a new legacy here in ICW. I will create a new legend that will be spoken of in the annals of wrestling history. I will show the world the power of the little man. I will prove that big things come in little packages. And the world will never be the same again.

*Sagittarius walks on towards the far end of the hallway, and the lights begin to dim as he goes.*

I am Sagittarius Blue. And it's now... or never.

*And the lights fade to black.*

CM Rock-Austin
09-04-2012, 12:30 AM
Jackson: What the Fuck just happen!???

Yes2J
09-04-2012, 12:36 AM
Jackson: What the Fuck just happen!???
Slick: I think some rooks got no clue how we do shit around here. It'll catch up to them.

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 12:51 AM
Slick: I think some rooks got no clue how we do shit around here. It'll catch up to them.

Sagittarius Blue: Ah, Muthafuckin' Slick Nelson in the flesh... World's Greatest Con Man. I heard of you, man... so how do things go around here, huh? :confused: Indulge me holmes...

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Uuuugggghhhh!!

Torphy
09-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Bane Cosby! *Marks Out!*

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 09:06 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Ah, Muthafuckin' Slick Nelson in the flesh... World's Greatest Con Man. I heard of you, man... so how do things go around here, huh? :confused: Indulge me holmes...
HJ: Static Shock join wrestling?

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 09:10 AM
Darius: Karnage needs to get here already, I wanted to destroy who ever Kyojin has lined up for me ... Its time to prove how deadly I am

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Bane Cosby! *Marks Out!*

"Let's not stand on ceremony here...Mr. Huxtable."

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 09:43 AM
Dixon: Man wat da fuck is a Sagittarius?

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 09:45 AM
HJ: Static Shock join wrestling?

Sagittarius Blue: Back up homeboy... I may be new here, but this isn't college, so you can can it with the hazing - it'll just get you hit in the mouth.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Back up homeboy... I may be new here, but this isn't college, so you can can it with the hazing - it'll just get you hit in the mouth.
HJ: woah Static i'm just saying I used to love that show as a kid.

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 09:50 AM
Dixon: Man wat da fuck is a Sagittarius?

Sagittarius Blue: Let me enlighten you...

Sagittatius, noun. Refers to The Archer, a constellation of the zodiac that resides between Scorpius and Capricorn. Also refers to the ninth sign of the zodiac... and, in turn, refers to a person born under this star sign, between November 22nd and December 21st.

We can also go with another definition: the first name of the man who will be doing some great things here in ICW!

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 09:51 AM
HJ: woah Static i'm just saying I used to love that show as a kid.

Sagittarius Blue: Ooops... my bad. Sorry about that - the last few people I heard that from meant it as a jab. I like the comic book of him myself.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 09:54 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Ooops... my bad. Sorry about that - the last few people I heard that from meant it as a jab. I like the comic book of him myself.
HJ: nah dude I loved that show! You just look like him kid nothing bad with that

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 09:58 AM
HJ: nah dude I loved that show! You just look like him kid nothing bad with that

Sagittarius Blue: Thanks bro! If only I could fire lightning whenever I wanted... I'm just staying on my toes: I have a feeling that newbies aren't looked on too kindly here. Nothing wrong with that - I know how the pecking order goes... I just want to be ready. Bear with me: I'm a bit of a spitfire. Nice guy... just tend to go off if I have a reason.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 09:59 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Thanks bro! If only I could fire lightning whenever I wanted... I'm just staying on my toes: I have a feeling that newbies aren't looked on too kindly here. Nothing wrong with that - I know how the pecking order goes... I just want to be ready. Bear with me: I'm a bit of a spitfire. Nice guy... just tend to go off if I have a reason.
HJ: Try being a veteran and getting no respect from these newbees

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 10:06 AM
HJ: Try being a veteran and getting no respect from these newbees

Dude, are you serious? I mean, I can understand just getting in the door and getting no love... but you're telling me that people don't give you props even though you've paid your dues?

Shaz11
09-04-2012, 10:07 AM
Shaz: WTF is going on?

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 10:10 AM
Shaz: WTF is going on?

Sagittarius Blue: Sorry man, just getting around to meeting everyone and saying hi...

*extends hand*

What's up? I'm Sagittarius Blue. And you are...?

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 10:12 AM
Dude, are you serious? I mean, I can understand just getting in the door and getting no love... but you're telling me that people don't give you props even though you've paid your dues?
HJ: Ha! They insult you and say it doesn't matter. Word of advice put th in their place and show your experience that won't shut them up but it will humiliate

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 10:15 AM
Rhoden: Hey guys! How's it going? Word to the wise, don't do parkour in parking lots.

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 10:15 AM
HJ: Ha! They insult you and say it doesn't matter. Word of advice put th in their place and show your experience that won't shut them up but it will humiliate

Sagittarius Blue: That's some heavy stuff, for sure... and I see your point: some people won't take you seriously until you make them. Tell me man: how long have you been here? It sounds like you're a mainstay in this company - I bet one could learn a lot from you.

Shaz11
09-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Sorry man, just getting around to meeting everyone and saying hi...

*extends hand*

What's up? I'm Sagittarius Blue. And you are...?

Shaz: You should damn know who I am! My name is Shaz! I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! You come across me, and try to mess with me then you're gonna enter the world..of..pain!

*Shaz pushes Sagittarius's hand away*

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 10:16 AM
Rhoden: Hey guys! How's it going? Word to the wise, don't do parkour in parking lots.

Sagittarius Blue: Rhoden! What's up bro?

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Sagittarius Blue: Rhoden! What's up bro?

Rhoden: Nothing much. Got in a bit of trouble when I took Matt ryder and KJ PUNK parkouring with me. I think Ryder got seriously hurt.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 10:19 AM
Sagittarius Blue: That's some heavy stuff, for sure... and I see your point: some people won't take you seriously until you make them. Tell me man: how long have you been here? It sounds like you're a mainstay in this company - I bet one could learn a lot from you.
HJ:ICW for a month about. But efedding over a year and a half. One of the top veterans to yet win the World Title I've made name for myself

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Rhoden: Nothing much. Got in a bit of trouble when I took Matt ryder and KJ PUNK parkouring with me. I think Ryder got seriously hurt.
HJ: yeah I'm paying for those hospital bills no big deal

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 10:20 AM
Shaz: You should damn know who I am! My name is Shaz! I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! You come across me, and try to mess with me then you're gonna enter the world..of..pain!

*Shaz pushes Sagittarius's hand away*

Sagittarius Blue: *looks at Shaz, and all the initial friendliness is replaced with a stone-cold serious look.*

Whoa, hoss, no need to get aggro with me. I'm not familiar with you though... Shaz, was it? Most Talented Man That Ever Existed? Sounds like you're pretty accomplished around these parts.

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 10:21 AM

Rhoden: That was you?! I had no idea. How is he?

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 10:22 AM

Sagittarius Blue: Yikes man, sounds nasty! What happened to Ryder?

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 10:23 AM
HJ:ICW for a month about. But efedding over a year and a half. One of the top veterans to yet win the World Title I've made name for myself

Word... an unsung hero. Dude, you have my respect... I know I don't know you like that and vice versa, but for what it's worth, here's one rookie that looks up to you man.

Shaz11
09-04-2012, 10:24 AM
Sagittarius Blue: *looks at Shaz, and all the initial friendliness is replaced with a stone-cold serious look.*

Whoa, hoss, no need to get aggro with me. I'm not familiar with you though... Shaz, was it? Most Talented Man That Ever Existed? Sounds like you're pretty accomplished around these parts.

Shaz: Not yet. But I will be once I grab that Money in the Bank briefcase which contains MY ICW Championship title shot!

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 10:24 AM
HJ: he'll be fine just some bruising

HJ: I was pulling up in the parking lot and hit Ryder with my car. My car is okay though!

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 10:25 AM

Rhoden: He got hit by a car. I don't know what happened to him afterwards.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 10:29 AM
HJ: I took him to the hospital.

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Shaz: Not yet. But I will be once I grab that Money in the Bank briefcase which contains MY ICW Championship title shot!

Oh yeah... now I remember. THAT'S where your name rings a bell. First, best of luck in that match... Second, it may not go your way because I'll be there too. So no hard feelings if I grab the briefcase bro! :)

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 10:31 AM

Sagittarius Blue: Oh damn! Hope he's okay...

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Darius: Oh, boo hoo, Ryder was hit by a car ... Once. When I was defending my Insanity Championship, I was run over 4 times, stabbed twice, had my skull cracked by two sledgehammer shots and was choked with barbed wire.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 10:36 AM
Darius: Oh, boo hoo, Ryder was hit by a car ... Once. When I was defending my Insanity Championship, I was run over 4 times, stabbed twice, had my skull cracked by two sledgehammer shots and was choked with barbed wire.
HJ: only impressive if you won. Otherwise that kind of head trauma should cause mental retardation. Which explains a lot actually

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 10:42 AM

Rhoden: Don't you care that he was ran over? Plus, he wasn't even prepared for something like that. You were expected to endure that pain since you were the champion.

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 10:46 AM
HJ: only impressive if you won. Otherwise that kind of head trauma should cause mental retardation. Which explains a lot actually

Darius: Hey, moron, I still kicked out of every single one of those attacks, I was pinned when they duct tapped me against the hospital bed.

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 10:46 AM
Rhoden: Don't you care that he was ran over? Plus, he wasn't even prepared for something like that. You were expected to endure that pain since you were the champion.

Darius: Maybe he should grow a set, man up, and get back at his attacker then.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 10:51 AM
Darius: Hey, moron, I still kicked out of every single one of those attacks, I was pinned when they duct tapped me against the hospital bed.
HJ: so you lost? Alright there buddy.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 10:52 AM
HJ: considering I took him to the hospital and paying for his medical bills he's gonna be fine

Torphy
09-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Adonis: Damn.. sounds to me like ICW's sufferin' from a severe case of Road Rage man. I'ma ask all you guys real nice to keep yo' keys in the locker room when y'all are in matches with me.. i'm too pretty for that crap. Seriously.. I got Milan on the phone beggin' me to do a few shows.. so yeah.. knock it off..

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 11:05 AM
HJ: considering I took him to the hospital and paying for his medical bills he's gonna be fine

Darius: So that makes him a bitch. I left the hospital the night I was put in it, and I went back to win the Insanity Championship five more times before it was retired.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 11:30 AM
IC: Lawman: ***Rolls up in a 2014 Silver Porsche 918 Spyder *** ***Ah, What a concept. I guess now I get to find out who put a dent in my other car last night. Their ass will be grass. *** ***Walks to his locker room***

The Tyndall Effect
09-04-2012, 12:06 PM
yo yo yo broskis and hoeskis.

Shaz11
09-04-2012, 12:25 PM
Oh yeah... now I remember. THAT'S where your name rings a bell. First, best of luck in that match... Second, it may not go your way because I'll be there too. So no hard feelings if I grab the briefcase bro! :)

Shaz: HAHAH! Are you serious? I don't care if you grab a briefcase! You make sure that it isn't the briefcase that contains an ICW Champion title shot!

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Shaz: HAHAH! Are you serious? I don't care if you grab a briefcase! You make sure that it isn't the briefcase that contains an ICW Champion title shot!

Darius: If you do win that chance at competing for the ICW Championship, you better make sure you don't try to cash it in on me, it'd be a real embarrassment to be the first to lose a match after cashing in.

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 12:57 PM
What is up everybody?

Shaz11
09-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Darius: If you do win that chance at competing for the ICW Championship, you better make sure you don't try to cash it in on me, it'd be a real embarrassment to be the first to lose a match after cashing in.

Shaz: NO. It will be an embarrassment if I am to cash it in when the champion is weak. I'll cash it in face to face, because I'm a guy who loves to fight!

Shaz11
09-04-2012, 12:58 PM
What is up everybody?

I'm watching some WWE 12 storylines on YouTube. This TNA Invasion thing, it's really good.

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 01:00 PM
What is up everybody?

Being lazy on my last day off, just bought a 12 pack of Pepsi, mountain dew, Dr. pepper, and diet Pepsi, and 12 different Gatorade for my daily drives to and from school ;D Only $21 for all because of a sale!

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Shaz: NO. It will be an embarrassment if I am to cash it in when the champion is weak. I'll cash it in face to face, because I'm a guy who loves to fight!

Darius: If you do that ... Challenge them when they are 100%, my respect for you as a competitor and as a man will sky rocket.

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 01:01 PM
What is up everybody?
Class! So many on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 4 classes.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm getting ready to go find a job, and than do some grocery shopping.

Torphy
09-04-2012, 01:18 PM
What is up everybody?

Nothin' much, just tryin' out the new Guild Wars 2 game, trying to hide from responsibilities!

The Tyndall Effect
09-04-2012, 01:57 PM
What is up everybody?

Nothing much. Saw my lady (and her boobs), took a test, presented a health project, did boring English crap, and... that's about it.
You?

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm on my first shift at the George Mason University Center for Psychological Services. I get to work around training Counselers something I wanna do.

The Tyndall Effect
09-04-2012, 01:59 PM
Eddings: Haaay!

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 02:05 PM
Eddings: Haaay!

IC: Lawman: Ryder is in the hospital. You should go see if he is doing OK.

The Tyndall Effect
09-04-2012, 02:08 PM

Eddings: I'll make sure he's doing more than OK, suga.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 02:09 PM
Should I move my manager over from EWA to here as well? I don't see many females on the roster and wonder if that is a good idea?

The Tyndall Effect
09-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Should I move my manager over from EWA to here as well? I don't see many females on the roster and wonder if that is a good idea?

I should give Eddings a female manager so they can talk about guys and their abs and dicks.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 02:16 PM
I should give Eddings a female manager so they can talk about guys and their abs and dicks.

What I like about your character is, he doesn't ever use the generic terms or the scientifically correct term about talking about other guys. He uses weird phrases to get the same point. I love the character, even if my character doesn't get along with him. He is fun to try to maneuver around word wise.

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 02:18 PM

Yeah go ahead. Black blooded has vivica, sag blue is bringing in his person, you'd be the third, and if Tyndall created 1 that would be 4

The Tyndall Effect
09-04-2012, 02:19 PM
What I like about your character is, he doesn't ever use the generic terms or the scientifically correct term about talking about other guys. He uses weird phrases to get the same point. I love the character, even if my character doesn't get along with him. He is fun to try to maneuver around word wise.

That's the idea. My influence is In Living Color's "Men on..." They had so many innuendos, it was ridiculously funny. It deserved an efed character.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 02:23 PM
That's the idea. My influence is In Living Color's "Men on..." They had so many innuendos, it was ridiculously funny. It deserved an efed character.

I know what he is based on. I watch TV. :cool:

The Tyndall Effect
09-04-2012, 02:28 PM
I know what he is based on. I watch TV. :cool:

Some people don't know. To them I say... "You have no life, sir/ma'am."

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 02:33 PM

IC: Lawman: Don't forget the roses!!!

The Tyndall Effect
09-04-2012, 02:47 PM
IC: Lawman: Don't forget the roses!!!

Eddings: The White roses!

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Alright, she is on the roster. I would be more than ecstatic if she actually got to wrestle. Even if it is an Intergender match. I mean, Chyna, Jazz and Lita wrestled male superstars. And one of those feuds was even interesting. (Lita v Malenko)

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Eddings: The White roses!

IC: Lawman: I was thinking yellow...but that'll work.

The Tyndall Effect
09-04-2012, 03:02 PM
Alright, she is on the roster. I would be more than ecstatic if she actually got to wrestle. Even if it is an Intergender match. I mean, Chyna, Jazz and Lita wrestled male superstars. And one of those feuds was even interesting. (Lita v Malenko)

I liked Lita/Malenko, but my favorite feud with a female was Jericho/Chyna.

The Tyndall Effect
IC: Lawman: I was thinking yellow...but that'll work.

Eddings: I'll go 50-50, suga.

bearkg88

I'll keep that in mind. If you read the last two shows, you'll see Vivica from Black Blooded, has wrestled.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 03:03 PM
I liked Lita/Malenko, but my favorite feud with a female was Jericho/Chyna.

That was decent. And I think Chyna got the IC title or had it during that feud.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 03:05 PM
I'll keep that in mind. If you read the last two shows, you'll see Vivica from Black Blooded, has wrestled.

When she rolls up with me in one of my cars.....she can then be used. I might hold off on her for a bit, but it is nice to have something at my own disposal.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 03:06 PM

I read the last one. I haven't read any earlier than that. Job hunting kills a lot of my reading time.

The Tyndall Effect
09-04-2012, 03:06 PM
That was decent. And I think Chyna got the IC title or had it during that feud.

The belt went back and forth between the two, if I remember correctly. One of the reasons Jericho has 9 reigns now.

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 03:10 PM
Official Update, Shining Light is my new favorite person!

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 03:11 PM
Official Update, Shining Light is my new favorite person!

I might cry now. ***Runs away bawling.***

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 03:22 PM
I might cry now. ***Runs away bawling.***

Lol he is my favorite person cause he is getting me his promo :)

Torphy
09-04-2012, 03:27 PM

All hail the giver of promos!

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Nothin' much, just tryin' out the new Guild Wars 2 game, trying to hide from responsibilities!

OOC: Hi again all! Sorry - I was on earlier, but fell asleep on my laptop (was up til 5 or 6am online while doing some artwork, and my body went on strike without my permission. What's poppin'?

@Torphy: How is GW2?

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 03:34 PM
Hey should have gotten my HJ promo this morning! I am killing these face promos. You know how Long it's been since I've written face promos for HJ? Almost a year now

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 03:38 PM
Hey should have gotten my HJ promo this morning! I am killing these face promos. You know how Long it's been since I've written face promos for HJ? Almost a year now

I saw :D I liked it!

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 03:40 PM

OOC: Color me impressed! Could you give me some pointers on how to do face promos?

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 03:46 PM
OOC: Color me impressed! Could you give me some pointers on how to do face promos?
Play up the crowd! Like write stuff that you yourself would cheer for in a face. Don't be afraid to get messy or angry if te storyline is getting personal. Determination in the promos are good too. Never back down attitudes are good too. They're kinda harder than a hee. Because a heel you just be the dick you've never been in real life that you would love to be though

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 03:48 PM
You could do as Daniel Bryan did when he was a face and create a simple catchphrase.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 03:50 PM
You could do as Daniel Bryan did when he was a face and create a simple catchphrase.
This too. Best one I know of is eboy's Billy McCoy with "Better is Bigger"

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 03:52 PM
Just posted a bio for a new tag team if anyone's interested in checking it out.

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 03:53 PM
Whats the word on Karnage?! :D

Torphy
09-04-2012, 03:54 PM
OOC: Hi again all! Sorry - I was on earlier, but fell asleep on my laptop (was up til 5 or 6am online while doing some artwork, and my body went on strike without my permission. What's poppin'?

@Torphy: How is GW2?

Pretty good i'd say! The PvP borrows elements from a lot of other games which makes it very entertaining, and the PvE is pretty innovative. Currently playing a Charr Warrior, big hulking beasts with larger swords, makes for good viewing when wading into a group of other players!

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 03:57 PM
Just posted a bio for a new tag team if anyone's interested in checking it out.

Nvm...Shining isn't my new favorite person. K2 is :D

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Working on it now.

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 03:59 PM
Nvm...Shining isn't my new favorite person. K2 is :D

Damn straight! >:3

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 04:02 PM
Damn straight! >:3

His love affair will end as soon as he gets a new promo.

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 04:03 PM
His love affair will end as soon as he gets a new promo.

Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone my secret :D

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 04:05 PM
Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone my secret :D

Looks like I'm deleting some bios then...

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 04:15 PM

It was a joke ya schmucks! :rolleyes:

Geez! What's with all the dead silence? :p

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 04:16 PM
Pretty good i'd say! The PvP borrows elements from a lot of other games which makes it very entertaining, and the PvE is pretty innovative. Currently playing a Charr Warrior, big hulking beasts with larger swords, makes for good viewing when wading into a group of other players!

Awesome! I will have to see if there's a video with in-game footage of it... I've heard a lot about the game in the past but never got to look deeper into it...

Torphy
09-04-2012, 04:18 PM
It was a joke ya schmucks! :rolleyes:

Geez! What's with all the dead silence? :p

You really hurt us man! :(

You didn't really :3

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 04:18 PM

NO!....please? :D

So is anyone else getting WWE 13 when it comes out?

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 04:19 PM

Maybe. I think it's just going to be TSOS from last year and the current roster has me kinda disappointed.

Torphy
09-04-2012, 04:20 PM

Not sure, if my friend does then i probably will for some tag teama ction over Live :)

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 04:20 PM

Ehh ... I want to, but I probably won't. Money is tight.

Rehmix
09-04-2012, 04:22 PM

I will probably rent it but not buy it.

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 04:24 PM

OOC: Hmmm... if the gameplay is better, it's a strong possibility... but as it stands, if it's anything like WWE 12, then likely not. At least not new :cool:

@K2Jelly: just read the bio for your tag team, and am QUITE impressed!

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 04:36 PM
Maybe. I think it's just going to be TSOS from last year and the current roster has me kinda disappointed.
TSOS? Huh?

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 04:41 PM
TSOS? Huh?

Yeah, I don't know either.

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 04:41 PM
TSOS? Huh?

The Same Old Shit.

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 04:48 PM
The Same Old Shit.
Ah ha! ok. The thing that bugs me so far, is some of the characters look kind of cartoonish

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 04:51 PM
TSOS? Huh?

I think he means "The Same Old Shit." I think.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 04:51 PM
I know I'm doing a bit of both. I'm playing my part in some of the more weird stuff. However, trying to serious it up with Jelly's Rhoden. Tough to balance.

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 05:03 PM
I know I'm doing a bit of both. I'm playing my part in some of the more weird stuff. However, trying to serious it up with Jelly's Rhoden. Tough to balance.

Both of what?

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 05:04 PM
Both of what?

Cartoonish and Serious.

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Oh lord, I'm in so many feds now ... XD Trying to keep up with the ICing and promos will be one helluva task! xD

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Oh lord, I'm in so many feds now ... XD Trying to keep up with the ICing and promos will be one helluva task! xD

I'm running seven characters right now. SEVEN! And that's different characters not the same character over three feds so you shut the fuck up! :mad:

Bad day. Sorry about that. :P

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 05:34 PM
I'm running seven characters right now. SEVEN! And that's different characters not the same character over three feds so you shut the fuck up! :mad:

0_o

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 05:34 PM

lol. :D I'm happy with the amount I'm in right now

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 05:35 PM

0_o

Be afraid. Be very afraid. :p

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 05:40 PM
By the way, thanks for the feedback on my tag team, scribbler. Expect kayfabe to be broken. :p

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 05:45 PM

I can barely keep track of one ... I have memory issues ... >.< Just sayin'

*Counts how many I have*

I had 8, but since EWA and HWA closed down I'm down to 5 ... Still too many for me.

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 05:46 PM
By the way, thanks for the feedback on my tag team, scribbler. Expect kayfabe to be broken. :p

Dude, that is awesome. No lie - the bolded print could = your team's catchphrase. Which, in turn = epic.

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 05:52 PM
So, I am still trying to work stuff out for getting a 2nd show. If i do, here is how I am going to do it. One of the shows will be a specific set date, for the show, which will most likely coincide the middle of my work week. The 2nd show would be up in the air, and fall on a day where the gf works. Now I already know of a few people where when the show is on a set day, that is the show they'd be on, due to their work schedules. If there is anyone else who would NEED to be on a set day, PM me. If you would prefer it, PM me, and I'll keep it in mind. I'll give you guys two examples so you know what I'm talking about. Both Kash and Rob work during the week and get the weekends to do stuff. So they'd be guys that would be on the set show(which would most likely fall on Tues or Wed).

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 05:54 PM
Drek: This is it, man! THIS...IS...IT!

Macoonie: I am sooooo marking out right now! MARKING OUT!

Drek: Chill out, dude. We gotta keep up our cr.....no friggin' way!

Macoonie: What?

Drek: Check that out!

Macoonie: Is that the...locker room?!

*Drek and Macoonie start squealing like little girls*

CM Rock-Austin
09-04-2012, 06:12 PM
Hey bear did you get my promo as well?

Jackson: Hey shaz, when you open up you're briefcase and it has the endurance title shot in it, I will be laughing in your face while I'll show you my extreme title shot or my ICW title shot!

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Hey bear did you get my promo as well?

Jackson: Hey shaz, when you open up you're briefcase and it has the endurance title shot in it, I will be laughing in your face while I'll show you my extreme title shot or my ICW title shot!

Sure did bud! Looks great!

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 06:15 PM

IC: Lawman: ***Looks outside his Locker room Door*** Was that...wait....who are you?

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 06:19 PM
IC: Lawman: ***Looks outside his Locker room Door*** Was that...wait....who are you?

Drek: Wait...is that...

Macoonie: Grant Lawman!!!

*Both men run up Lawman*

Drek: It's you! I can't believe it's really!

Macoonie: The guy's at Bleacher Report are gonna be sooooooo jelly!

Drek: You know it!

*Drek and Macoonie fist bump*

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 06:19 PM

Sagittarius Blue: *Opens his locker room door* What the huh? What's going on?

CM Rock-Austin
09-04-2012, 06:27 PM
Sure did bud! Looks great!

Awesome! (10)

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 06:28 PM

IC: Lawman: ***Poses for photos with the fanboys*** ( Thinks: Even heels need fans) Want some Autos?

TTC
09-04-2012, 06:29 PM
Brock: I hate you right now.

Brock: Wait what?

Brock: Which hospital?

HJ: he'll be fine just some bruising

HJ: I was pulling up in the parking lot and hit Ryder with my car. My car is okay though!
Brock: What about Matt.

Brock: He got lost.

Brock: Which one?

Brock: Shut up!

Brock: He better be.

Darius: So that makes him a bitch. I left the hospital the night I was put in it, and I went back to win the Insanity Championship five more times before it was retired.
Brock: Still lost.

Brock: No he shouldn't.

Brock: No you won't.

Brock: I don't know. Some security let some Marks in.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 06:31 PM
Brock: I hate you right now.

Brock: Wait what?

Brock: Which hospital?

Brock: What about Matt.

Brock: He got lost.

Brock: Which one?

Brock: Shut up!

Brock: He better be.

Brock: Still lost.

Brock: No he shouldn't.

Brock: No you won't.

Brock: I don't know. Some security let some Marks in.

OOC: You wouldn't know I said that. You would have to get this info from either Ryder or Eddings. LOL

TTC
09-04-2012, 06:32 PM
OOC: You wouldn't know I said that. You would have to get this info from either Ryder or Eddings. LOL
Right I always forget.

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 06:34 PM
Drek: Wait...is that...

Macoonie: Grant Lawman!!!

*Both men run up Lawman*

Drek: It's you! I can't believe it's really!

Macoonie: The guy's at Bleacher Report are gonna be sooooooo jelly!

Drek: You know it!

*Drek and Macoonie fist bump*

IC: Lawman: ***Poses for photos with the fanboys*** ( Thinks: Even heels need fans) Want some Autos?

*Macoonie faints on the floor*

Drek: Roooooon!

*Reaches into his pocket and pulls out a Kit Kai bar and starts waving it around Macoonie's nose*

Drek: Stay with me, bro! Stay with me!

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 06:37 PM

*Reaches into his pocket and pulls out a Kit Kai bar and starts waving it around Macoonie's nose*

Sagittarius Blue: *is eating an ice cream bar while watching the scene unfold :cool:*

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 06:38 PM

IC: Lawman: When he wakes up give him this. ***Hands Fanboys two T-Shirts. The front has the Oxford logo and under it, it says Lawman.... on the back it finishes with ...is your Man!. The color of the shirt is Gold colored.*** I'm training right now, so I'm gonna leave you to your friend there.

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Darius: Meet and greets ... How cute. I go to my fans, I don't make them come to me.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Darius: Meet and greets ... How cute. I go to my fans, I don't make them come to me.

OOC: I would reply to this, if it didn't break Kayfabe. LOL. Besides, I think I handled it well. Remember, I'm trying to be a fairly well mannered heel. Which is freaking hard to do. I wanted to dropkick them. LOL

TTC
09-04-2012, 06:42 PM
IC: Lawman: When he wakes up give him this. ***Hands Fanboys two T-Shirts. The front has the Oxford logo and under it, it says Lawman.... on the back it finishes with ...is your Man!. The color of the shirt is Gold colored.*** I'm training right now, so I'm gonna leave you to your friend there.
*Brock quickly runs and steals the shirt from the nerd. He then proceeds to throw it in the dumpster.*

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 06:43 PM
*Brock quickly runs and steals the shirt from the nerd. He then proceeds to throw it in the dumpster.*

After I close the door...right?

TTC
09-04-2012, 06:44 PM
After I close the door...right?
Yes, my good sir.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 06:45 PM
Two nights of Keystone Cops.

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 06:47 PM

Drek: Brock Edwards is playing in character I see. Nice!

*Macoonie suddenly gets up*

Macoonie: Did somebody say Brock Edwards?! I have to interview him! Do you know how many views I'll get for my blog? DO YOU?! This will be my biggest endorsement since I got to talk to Lauren Faust!

Drek: I tld you to lay off the pony stuff, man!

Macoonie: Hey! Rarity is adorable!

Drek: I thought you were into Fluttershy.

Macoonie: Pssh! Yeah, like over 63% of all bronies. I like to have unique tastes! :cool:

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 06:49 PM

Macoonie: Did somebody say Brock Edwards?! I have to interview him! Do you know how many views I'll get for my blog? DO YOU?! This will be my biggest endorsement since I got to talk to Lauren Faust!

Macoonie: Pssh! Yeah, like over 63% of all bronies. I like to have unique tastes! :cool:

Besides. He only took one of the two shirts.

TTC
09-04-2012, 06:49 PM

Brock: Character? I ain't no character. And really who let you in here.

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 06:51 PM
Brock: Character? I ain't no character. And really who let you in here.

Drek: And he refuses to break kayfabe. Now THAT's dedication!

Macoonie: I have got to get an interview with you! I can't wait to rub it in McGinty's face via Skype!

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 06:51 PM
So got about half of the show done. There will also be 3 FULLY WRITTEN matches on this show :D Give everyone a little taste of what is to come at Glory Days

TTC
09-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Drek: And he refuses to break kayfabe. Now THAT's dedication!

Macoonie: I have got to get an interview with you! I can't wait to rub it in McGinty's face via Skype!
Brock: Why should I give you some of my time?

TTC
09-04-2012, 06:53 PM
So got about half of the show done. There will also be 3 FULLY WRITTEN matches on this show :D Give everyone a little taste of what is to come at Glory Days
Yeeeaaahhh!!!

Vandarius
09-04-2012, 06:53 PM

Post it, post it, post it! :D
Just kidding, not really ... ETA?

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 06:54 PM

IC: Lawman: ***Opens his locker room door.....again*** KAYFAB!!!!! ***Closes Door***

TTC
09-04-2012, 06:55 PM
IC: Lawman: ***Opens his locker room door.....again*** KAYFAB!!!!! ***Closes Door***
Brock: Not you as well.

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 06:55 PM

OOC: Can't. Freakin'. WAIT :D

Sagittarius Blue: Hmmm... so, who are you guys and umm, how did you get in here? Did someone, like... let you in?

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 06:56 PM

Drek: *nudges Macoonie's shoulder* He's still playing in character. Strike now while the iron is hooooooot!

Macoonie: Well, uh, you see, Mr. Edwards, we represent Bleacher Report and I do this blog called Kayfabulous where I give insight on current wrestling trends but this is the first time where I've had the chance to interview an actual wrestler! You've gotta let me do it. You'll be famous on the internet!

bearkg88
post it, post it, post it! :d
just kidding, not really ... Eta?

pm me back! :d

Amerinaine
Brock: Not you as well.

IC: Lawman: ***Opens Door*** No, tired of idiots trying to get us to break it, when some of us aren't kayfabbing at all.

TTC
09-04-2012, 06:57 PM
Drek: *nudges Macoonie's shoulder* He's still playing in character. Strike now while the iron is hooooooot!

Macoonie: Well, uh, you see, Mr. Edwards, we represent Bleacher Report and I do this blog called Kayfabulous where I give insight on current wrestling trends but this is the first time where I've had the chance to interview an actual wrestler! You've gotta let me do it. You'll be famous on the internet!
Brock: Idiot. The internet loves me already.

TTC
09-04-2012, 06:58 PM
IC: Lawman: ***Opens Door*** No, tired of idiots trying to get us to break it, when some of us aren't kayfabbing at all.
Brock: Do you know who let them in?

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:00 PM
Brock: Do you know who let them in?

IC: Lawman: I've gotta few ideas. However, I won't throw anyone under the bus, until I know for sure. Also, I have to care.

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 07:01 PM
Brock: Idiot. The internet loves me already.

Drek: He's got a point, bro. How're gonna bait him into it?

Macoonie: I could give him my Ultra Rare Morphinig Jar...

Drek: Are you outta your mind? That was the card that you topped YCS with! You can't give that away!

TTC
09-04-2012, 07:02 PM
IC: Lawman: I've gotta few ideas. However, I won't throw anyone under the bus, until I know for sure. Also, I have to care.
Brock: Fair enough.

TTC
09-04-2012, 07:03 PM

Drek: Are you outta your mind? That was the card that you topped YCS with! You can't give that away!
Brock: Go back to your parent's basement. Where you do your little fake blogs of your life.

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 07:04 PM

Sagittarius Blue: *Slowly makes his way back into his locker room... while finishing the ice cream bar. He is obviously not sure how to handle this situation.*

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 07:06 PM
Brock: Go back to your parent's basement. Where you do your little fake blogs of your life.

Drek: Genius! He's disparaging our way of life while staying in character!

Macoonie: I can't wait to get the chance to wrestle with him. He must be a master of in ring psychology.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 07:07 PM
I AM BACK! Just had a great workout and now about to get out of class!

TTC
09-04-2012, 07:07 PM

Macoonie: I can't wait to get the chance to wrestle with him. He must be a master of in ring psychology.
Brock: You guys don't get it. This is truly who I am. I'm no poser.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:08 PM

IC: Lawman: He really is a prick. Just ask him?

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 07:08 PM

Drek: Alright, alright. "Tough guy". :rolleyes: *Skyler playfully jabs Edwards in the shoulder*

Macoonie: We get it. Don't wanna ruin the illusion. We understand. ;)

TTC
09-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Drek: Alright, alright. "Tough guy". :rolleyes: *Skyler playfully jabs Edwards in the shoulder*

Macoonie: We get it. Don't wanna ruin the illusion. We understand. ;)
Brock: What illusion. This ain't your backyard wrestling. This is the big leagues where I will hurt you.:mad:

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 07:12 PM
Brock: What illusion. This ain't your backyard wrestling. This is the big leagues where I will hurt you.:mad:
HJ: Coming from the guy who has only ever won one match in ICW

K2Jelly

Drek: Easy, man. Save it for the promos. You gotta sell your character to the crowd, remember?

Macoonie: Exactly. You gotta save your material for the audience.

TTC
HJ: Coming from the guy who has only ever won one match in ICW
Brock: You are bad with history.

TTC
09-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Drek: Easy, man. Save it for the promos. You gotta sell your character to the crowd, remember?

Macoonie: Exactly. You gotta save your material for the audience.
Brock: Oh My God. You two little idiots are going to know that this place ain't theatrical event.

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 07:14 PM
Brock: You are bad with history.
HJ: Doesn't matter you're not threatening. Then again seeing how long I've been around you're down to lose anyways

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 07:15 PM
I AM BACK! Just had a great workout and now about to get out of class!

OOC: Welcome back chief!

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:15 PM
Brock: Oh My God. You two little idiots are going to know that this place ain't theatrical event.

IC: Lawman: Gotta give em credit. As bad as they are, they still aren't as annoying as Rhoden and Eddings.

TTC
09-04-2012, 07:16 PM
HJ: Doesn't matter you're not threatening. Then again seeing how long I've been around you're down to lose anyways
Brock: Where is Ryder?

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 07:17 PM
OOC: Welcome back chief!
Feels good. Chick in class checked me out. While my heart is taken it does good for the self esteem and gave them a smile

scribbler_jones

Sagittarius Blue: *Pops out of his locker room on hearing that last sentence.*

Hold on... you guys plan to WRESTLE? Here? Seriously?

HolyJose2391
Brock: Where is Ryder?
HJ: I payed his bills earlier. He should be released. He's sleeping over at the Main St Hospital at the last venue we were at.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Sagittarius Blue: *Pops out of his locker room on hearing that last sentence.*

Hold on... you guys plan to WRESTLE? Here? Seriously?

IC: Lawman: Now he says something!

TTC
HJ: I payed his bills earlier. He should be released. He's sleeping over at the Main St Hospital at the last venue we were at.
Brock: He better be alright.

K2Jelly
IC: Lawman: Gotta give em credit. As bad as they are, they still aren't as annoying as Rhoden and Eddings.

Drek: There are rumors going around that both of them are uh......

Macoonie: Yeaaaaaah. That.

Drek: Didn't you start that rumor on your last blog?

Macoonie: Correction! I exaggerated the already buzzing speculation. I'd be a fool not to embellish it a little for my faithful readers. :cool:

Drek: He's gonna be so pissed! :D

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:19 PM

IC: Lawman: You wouldn't happen to have caught the guy who dented up my Shelby would you?

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:20 PM
Drek: There are rumors going around that both of them are uh......

Macoonie: Yeaaaaaah. That.

Drek: Didn't you start that rumor on your last blog?

Macoonie: Correction! I exaggerated the already buzzing speculation. I'd be a fool not to embellish it a little for my faithful readers. :cool:

Drek: He's gonna be so pissed! :D

IC: Lawman: See, I told you Brock.

Torphy
09-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Brock: He better be alright.

Adonis: I'm sure that fool's fine, that friendly fella in the tight pants and make up went to visit him, am sure they're getting along famously!

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:22 PM
Adonis: I'm sure that fool's fine, that friendly fella in the tight pants and make up went to visit him, am sure they're getting along famously!

IC: Lawman: Yeah, I heard that rumor too.

TTC
09-04-2012, 07:22 PM
*Brock drives to the hospital*

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Feels good. Chick in class checked me out. While my heart is taken it does good for the self esteem and gave them a smile

OOC: Lol you heartbreaker you...

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:24 PM
*Brock drives to the hospital*

IC: Lawman: Man he need better wheels. Who the fuck drives a Pinto?

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 07:24 PM
IC: Lawman: Yeah, I heard that rumor too.

Drek: You know what that means. Macoonie?

Macoonie: Blooooooog! I must quickly find solace in a private vicinity to exaggerate this latest development!

*Macoonie runs off*

Drek: Good luck with that "story". :rolleyes:

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:25 PM
IC: Lawman: Man he need better wheels. Who the fuck drives a Pinto?

My first Cussword in an IC on ICW.

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 07:26 PM
IC: Lawman: Now he says something!

Sagittarius Blue: *sharp look at Lawman.. then looks back at the new guys*

You guys... are here to wrestle...

Are you sure?

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:29 PM
Sagittarius Blue: *sharp look at Lawman.. then looks back at the new guys*

You guys... are here to wrestle...

Are you sure?

OOC: I lol'd at that.

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 07:32 PM
OOC: I lol'd at that.

OOC: Thanks! I'm making an effort to try and be comical, just trying to feel my way through... Love Lawman's bit with the T-Shirts by the way :D

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:33 PM
OOC: Thanks! I'm making an effort to try and be comical, just trying to feel my way through... Love Lawman's bit with the T-Shirts by the way :D

OOC: I plan to parlay that into kind of a Heel DX IWC shop.com thing. I'll build upon it slowly. I mean have you read the about the two cars I've driven so far. I have to make that Money Money somewhere.

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 07:42 PM
Macoonie: I'm back!

Drek: That took an awfully long time just to type a blog. You sure you weren't doing anything else? :rolleyes:

Macoonie: NO! I can't believe you would even think that I would do something childish like calling my mother to remind her to DVR How I Met Your Mother. :mad:

Drek: A bit guilty, aren't we? :rolleyes:

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 07:42 PM
OOC: I plan to parlay that into kind of a Heel DX IWC shop.com thing. I'll build upon it slowly. I mean have you read the about the two cars I've driven so far. I have to make that Money Money somewhere.

OOC: I like that! Keep it going!

The Tyndall Effect
09-04-2012, 07:46 PM
Eddings: Haaay guys!

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 07:47 PM

Hart: Haay Eddings, how about you go back to West LA with all the other queens?

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:49 PM

IC: Lawman: How was Ryder?

The Tyndall Effect
Hart: Haay Eddings, how about you go back to West LA with all the other queens?

Eddings: You just silly, suga. I's from San Fran!

The Tyndall Effect
IC: Lawman: How was Ryder?

Eddings: Better than you, baby.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Eddings: Better than you, baby.

IC: Lawman: I'm perfectly fine with that. As long as you stay as far away from my back.

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 07:53 PM
IC: Lawman: I'm perfectly fine with that. As long as you stay as far away from my back.

Hart: Well you got to figure, whether it's your back or your front...he has some kind of hole to access. I think we need to get a guillotine. Do a little chop chop choppy.

The Tyndall Effect
09-04-2012, 07:53 PM

Eddings: I understand... You just aint gots the masculinity in you to take it.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 07:55 PM
Eddings: I understand... You just aint gots the masculinity in you to take it.

IC: Lawman: I'm not pitching either. Take catching out as well. I'm not a game player.

TTC
09-04-2012, 07:56 PM
*Brock and Ryder come back and see that Eddings is there. They try to maneuver there way around each other.*

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 08:00 PM
Drek: Remind we why you're filming this again.

Macoonie: I need material for my next blog. Duuuuuh!

Drek: Dude, we gotta talk about your blogs.

Macoonie: I know, I know. They're incredibly awesome. Your point.

Drek: If you had a choice between going out with Scarlett Johansson and writing a blog, what would you pick?

Macoonie: My blog, of course. Blogs don't waste your time with useless things like feelings. Besides, I've got furry art to satisfy my libido.

Drek: Okay, I did not need to know that.

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 08:04 PM
*Brock and Ryder come back and see that Eddings is there. They try to maneuver there way around each other.*

IC: Lawman: Glad your back. I called one of my buddies. Your Ford Pinto is getting an upgrade. ***Hands the keys to a Concept 2014 Maserati Quattroporte to Brock.***

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 08:05 PM
so one of the 3 matches that I'm fully writing is done. It's brutal....i think

TTC
09-04-2012, 08:08 PM
IC: Lawman: Glad your back. I called one of my buddies. Your Ford Pinto is getting an upgrade. ***Hands the keys to a Concept 2014 Maserati Quattroporte to Brock.***
Brock: Sweet!

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 08:12 PM
Brock: Sweet!

IC: Lawman: Now ditch the Pinto.

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 08:13 PM
Drek: Look, man. That's what you should be filming. Lawman breaking kayfabe.

Macoonie: You're right! *takes out Flip Video camcorder and films Lawman giving away a car*

TTC
09-04-2012, 08:14 PM
IC: Lawman: Now ditch the Pinto.
*Brock throws away his old car keys*

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 08:22 PM
Drek: Look, man. That's what you should be filming. Lawman breaking kayfabe.

Macoonie: You're right! *takes out Flip Video camcorder and films Lawman giving away a car*

IC: Lawman: Prove it.

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Hart: Wait till you all see the surprise I have in store for Kyle Diamond this week

bearkg88
09-04-2012, 08:26 PM
So i really think we are going to hit 10,000 posts before October :D Hell, we might even hit it before Glory Days!

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 08:29 PM
IC: Lawman: Prove it.

Drek: Well, you know what kayfabe means, don't you?

Macoonie: That's solid proof right there!

Drek: Totally, man!

*Suddenly, Joel Rhoden walks in*

Rhoden: Hey, who're you guys? And what's with those giant grins on your faces? You filming a movie?

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 08:34 PM
Drek: Well, you know what kayfabe means, don't you?

Macoonie: That's solid proof right there!

Drek: Totally, man!

*Suddenly, Joel Rhoden walks in*

Rhoden: Hey, who're you guys? And what's with those giant grins on your faces? You filming a movie?

IC: Lawman: Wow!!! The festival of morons gets bigger. I'm going to my locker room.

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 08:40 PM
IC: Lawman: Wow!!! The festival of morons gets bigger. I'm going to my locker room.

Rhoden: Ignore him.

Macoonie: How can he when he stays in character so perfectly?

Drek: Um, actually, I think he's seriously getting annoyed. He's probably got to go somewhere.

Macoonie: Awwwww! I wanted some material for my blog!

Drek: You can do that tomorrow, bro.

Macoonie: Orrrrrrrrrrr....

Drek: Or?

Macoonie: Or we could just interview this guy instead!

Rhoden: Who...me? Naw, I'm waaaaay too camera shy. :o

Macoonie: But the world has to know about your love affair with Eddings!

Rhoden: Love? Affair? Whaaaaa......

Drek: Our inside team caught wind of a conversation between both you and Eddings and you were using metaphors to turn Eddings on.
Remember about that vanilla ice cream...

Macconie: AND the backdoor! That confirmed it!

Drek: Yep! :D Confirmed!

Rhoden:.......What? :confused:

Amerinaine
09-04-2012, 08:57 PM

Drek: Um, actually, I think he's seriously getting annoyed. He's probably got to go somewhere.

Drek: Our inside team caught wind of a conversation between both you and Eddings and you were using metaphors to turn Eddings on.

IC: Lawman: ***Laughs at that comment as he walks into his locker room and closes the door.***

scribbler_jones
09-04-2012, 09:03 PM

Sagittarius Blue: *against his better judgement, steps back out of his locker room with a cherry slushie, deciding to witness things unfold...*

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 09:05 PM
HJ: *Walks in with a bottle of Jack and sees this shit and walks back out.* this is way too much!

TTC
09-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Ryder: Did this place get weirder when I left?

K2Jelly
09-04-2012, 09:07 PM
OOC: Looks like I'm turning this place on its head! :cool:

HolyJose2391
09-04-2012, 09:09 PM
Ryder: Did this place get weirder when I left?
HJ: My bad for hitting you with my car. Your medical bills are all paid off!