PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38

magglis
09-03-2012, 01:00 PM
Damian doesn't. Unless it's about guys.

Doesn't mean girls. Could be man-hoeskis.
Or girls with an extra foot

TTC
09-03-2012, 01:17 PM
Hahahahaha

scribbler_jones
09-03-2012, 02:00 PM

:eek:

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Rhoden: How's it goin', fellas? I just got back from some BASE jumping. You should try it. It's pretty fun.

scribbler_jones
09-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Rhoden: How's it goin', fellas? I just got back from some BASE jumping. You should try it. It's pretty fun.

IC: Sagittarius has done some hellacious things... but BASE jumping... that's new... never did that...

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 02:08 PM

IC: Lawman: I'm gonna kay-fab (OOC: I wanted to do this. That whole Chris Park and Sting thing is awesome.) a bit here, even I can't dog that. Musta been Hella fun. I'm still gonna kick your ass in the ring though.

TTC
09-03-2012, 02:10 PM
Brock: Not you again.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:10 PM
IC: Sagittarius has done some hellacious things... but BASE jumping... that's new... never did that...

Rhodoen: Base jumping, bungee jumping, motocross, paragliding. I even did a little bit of parkour. It's pretty fun.

scribbler_jones
09-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Rhodoen: Base jumping, bungee jumping, motocross, paragliding. I even did a little bit of parkour. It's pretty fun.

IC as Sagittarius Blue: PARKOUR! :D That was some awesome ish, man! I did it for a while to help me train, but I haven't done it in forever! THAT was something I got into big time... I miss running rooftops while listening to Sick Puppies...

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:14 PM
IC as Sagittarius Blue: PARKOUR! :D That was some awesome ish, man! I did it for a while to help me train, but I haven't done it in forever! THAT was something I got into big time... I miss running rooftops while listening to Sick Puppies...

Rhoden: It's pretty fun to but I do it more for the "high" then for actual physical benefits. It's almost like I can't stop but I don't care. I let the addiction consume me.

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 02:17 PM
So you wear a fake tuxedo that covers your head?
...Sometimes.

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 02:18 PM
Eddings: Haaay!

TTC
09-03-2012, 02:19 PM
*Ryder tries to find a weapon to hit that weirdo with*

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Eddings: So defensive! I like that in a man.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 02:21 PM

IC: Lawman: Hey, Ryder, I'll sell you a Kendo Stick.

TTC
Eddings: So defensive! I like that in a man.
Brock: Shit! I should find a new place to hide.

K2Jelly
Rhoden: Hey! It's Eddings! What's up man? :D

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Rhoden: Hey! It's Eddings! What's up man? :D
Eddings: Not much, suga, how bout u?

scribbler_jones
Rhoden: It's pretty fun to but I do it more for the "high" then for actual physical benefits. It's almost like I can't stop but I don't care. I let the addiction consume me.

I hear you... I felt that too. It grew on me - after my first run, I just felt... free. Like normal limits no longer mattered or applied. I need to get get back to that again...

TTC
IC: Lawman: Hey, Ryder, I'll sell you a Kendo Stick.
Ryder: I only got some gum, glasses, and my IPhone.

Brock: Which reminds me, Shaz still owes me an IPhone and IPod.

Amerinaine
Brock: Shit! I should find a new place to hide.

IC: Lawman: I'll sell you a Kendo Stick too.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Ryder: I only got some gum, glasses, and my IPhone.

Brock: Which reminds me, Shaz still owes me an IPhone and IPod.

IC: Lawman: I'll take your iPhone. Good luck.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:24 PM
Eddings: Not much, suga, how bout u?

Rhoden: Pretty good! I just finished up doing some extreme sports. Afterwards, I had some lunch. I got some Panera breadsticks, for carbs, then I realized that I wanted to get here pretty soon. Long story short, that's the last time I'm sticking something over six inches long down my mouth! :eek:

TTC
09-03-2012, 02:25 PM
IC: Lawman: I'll sell you a Kendo Stick too.
Brock: I got a back of shit that I was planning on pranking Eddings with.

TTC
09-03-2012, 02:25 PM
IC: Lawman: I'll take your iPhone. Good luck.
Ryder: Bro, how am I going to call my mom now.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:26 PM
I hear you... I felt that too. It grew on me - after my first run, I just felt... free. Like normal limits no longer mattered or applied. I need to get get back to that again...

Rhoden: It's the best! We can always go tomorrow if you want.

Amerinaine
Ryder: Bro, how am I going to call my mom now.

IC: Lawman: Better than going to your mom's on thanksgiving and telling her about how much "Fun" you had with Eddings.

The Tyndall Effect
Rhoden: Pretty good! I just finished up doing some extreme sports. Afterwards, I had some lunch. I got some Panera breadsticks, for carbs, then I realized that I wanted to get here pretty soon. Long story short, that's the last time I'm sticking something over six inches long down my mouth! :eek:
Eddings: So I'll assume asking you to give me a bj is out the question, then? ;)

TTC
09-03-2012, 02:28 PM
IC: Lawman: Better than going to your mom's on thanksgiving and telling her about how much "Fun" you had with Eddings.
Ryder: Yeah, but she is my ride home.

clrj3514
09-03-2012, 02:28 PM
...Sometimes.
You the taller or shorter one?

scribbler_jones
09-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Rhoden: It's the best! We can always go tomorrow if you want.

Sagittarius: That's a definite, man! I'll have to get a new pair of sneakers for it - misplaced my old pair

K2Jelly
Eddings: So I'll assume asking you to give me a bj is out the question, then? ;)

Rhoden: BJ? You mean that yellow dinosaur from Barney? I don't have any of him. Sorry. Unless you meant something from B&J's. I guess I can take you to B&J's. Though, I have to warn you, I'm a messy eater when it comes to ice cream. Last time I had a vanilla ice cream cone, I got all that white stuff all over my mouth. It was pretty sticky. :)

The Tyndall Effect
You the taller or shorter one?
Taller one.

Amerinaine
Ryder: Yeah, but she is my ride home.

IC: Lawman: Have my TracPhone. It has a few minutes on it.

The Tyndall Effect
Rhoden: BJ? You mean that yellow dinosaur from Barney? I don't have any of him. Sorry. Unless you meant something from B&J's. I guess I can take you to B&J's. Though, I have to warn you, I'm a messy eater when it comes to ice cream. Last time I had a vanilla ice cream cone, I got all that white stuff all over my mouth. It was pretty sticky. :)
Eddings: I love me some white and sticky stuff, suga.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Sagittarius: That's a definite, man! I'll have to get a new pair of sneakers for it - misplaced my old pair

Rhoden: I've got an extra pair of running shoes at my house if you want to borrow them? I'm a Size 11. Does that fit you?

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:32 PM
Eddings: I love me some white and sticky stuff, suga.

Rhoden: Same here. And don't you just love sucking all the vanilla ice cream out of the cone and licking it clean? It's a messy process but it's always worth it. :D

TTC
09-03-2012, 02:33 PM
IC: Lawman: Have my TracPhone. It has a few minutes on it.
Ryder: Deal.

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Rhoden: Same here. And don't you just love sucking all the vanilla ice cream out of the cone and licking it clean? It's a messy process but it's always worth it. :D
Eddings: Aw, yeah, baby.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 02:34 PM
Ryder: Deal.

IC: Lawman: You are the proud owner of a Kendo Stick. Good Luck.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:35 PM
Eddings: Aw, yeah, baby.

Rhoden: And when I leave, I always make sure to enter through the backdoor. You know, so I don't get in people's way when they walk in. You like entering through the backdoor?

TTC
09-03-2012, 02:35 PM
IC: Lawman: You are the proud owner of a Kendo Stick. Good Luck.
Ryder: Sucker, that was my candy IPhone.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 02:40 PM
Ryder: Sucker, that was my candy IPhone.

IC: Lawman: That's ok, the Kendo Stick was broken. So was the TracPhone. Hey, Eddings!!!! Ryder's looking for some HOTT Action!!!!

scribbler_jones
09-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Rhoden: I've got an extra pair of running shoes at my house if you want to borrow them? I'm a Size 11. Does that fit you?

Hmm... it's close. I'm a size 12. It's no biggie, I'm stopping by Foot Locker soon to see if they have those... what are they... Minimus! Yes, I have been DYING for a pair of those... hope they have 'em in blue... that will be epic!

TTC
09-03-2012, 02:41 PM
IC: Lawman: That's ok, the Kendo Stick was broken.
Ryder: Then we are even.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Hmm... it's close. I'm a size 12. It's no biggie, I'm stopping by Foot Locker soon to see if they have those... what are they... Minimus! Yes, I have been DYING for a pair of those... hope they have 'em in blue... that will be epic!

Rhoden: Minimus?! I've got to get me a pair of those. The ones I have have holes in the soles.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Rhoden: There are plenty of kendo sticks under the ring, aren't they? :confused:

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Rhoden: There are plenty of kendo sticks under the ring, aren't they? :confused:

IC: Lawman: Nope.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 02:46 PM
rhoden: And when i leave, i always make sure to enter through the backdoor. You know, so i don't get in people's way when they walk in. You like entering through the backdoor?

punk: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! !!!!!!

scribbler_jones
09-03-2012, 02:47 PM
Rhoden: Minimus?! I've got to get me a pair of those. The ones I have have holes in the soles.

Sagittarius: Yeah it's no good having holes in the shoes, holmes... you get to running and jumping real hard, you get something sharp or pointy going through the holes... like nails or rocks... it will totally SUCK.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:48 PM
punk: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! !!!!!!

Rhoden: What's up, KJ? I didn't see you there. :)

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:49 PM
Sagittarius: Yeah it's no good having holes in the shoes, holmes... you get to running and jumping real hard, you get something sharp or pointy going through the holes... like nails or rocks... it will totally SUCK.

Rhoden: It's actually happened to me before. I've gotten four tetanus shots because of that. :(

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Rhoden: What's up, KJ? I didn't see you there. :)

PUNK: Oh, not much, Rhoden. I was just concerned over the way you asked that last question.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 02:52 PM
PUNK: Oh, not much, Rhoden. I was just concerned over the way you asked that last question.

Rhoden: What's wrong? Is going through the back door at B&J's wrong? :confused:

scribbler_jones
09-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Rhoden: It's actually happened to me before. I've gotten four tetanus shots because of that. :(

Sagittarius: That sucks too... The first time I did parkour, I cut myself bad trying to jump an old rusted metal fence... naaaaaaasty cuts... had to get a tetanus shot for it... tripped me out because I HATE needles (not hate, HAAAATE needles!) It was to the point that my trainer told me to use that phobia for my next cage fight. He told me that the guy I was going to fight would try to give me a tetanus shot. I raged out and broke his arm in the first round :D

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Rhoden: What's wrong? Is going through the back door at B&J's wrong? :confused:

PUNK: I just think these questions you're asking will only lead to answers that you really don't wanna hear about.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 03:00 PM
That sucks too... The first time I did parkour, I cut myself bad trying to jump an old rusted metal fence... naaaaaaasty cuts... had to get a tetanus shot for it... tripped me out because I HATE needles (not hate, HAAAATE needles!) It was to the point that my trainer told me to use that phobia for my next cage fight. He told me that the guy I was going to fight would try to give me a tetanus shot. I raged out and broke his arm in the first round :D

Rhoden: o.O That's pretty crafty. I don't have a rage trigger but I can always get in the zone when I compete. And I had no idea you competed in cage fights.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 03:00 PM
PUNK: I just think these questions you're asking will only lead to answers that you really don't wanna hear about.

Rhoden: I'll just take your word for it then.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Rhoden: I'll just take your word for it then.

PUNK: *wipes his forehead* Woo. That was a close one.

TTC
09-03-2012, 03:13 PM
PUNK: *wipes his forehead* Woo. That was a close one.
Ryder: I'm the only that can say Woo here.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 03:23 PM
Ryder: I'm the only that can say Woo here.

PUNK: My bad. Didn't realize that you were sooooo original.

scribbler_jones
09-03-2012, 03:39 PM
Rhoden: o.O That's pretty crafty. I don't have a rage trigger but I can always get in the zone when I compete. And I had no idea you competed in cage fights.

Sagittarius: Yup, it's a fact: when I'm not doing music - concerts, albums and all, I am a professional MMA fighter. And despite my size, I'm quite dangerous. Pain is... a motivator for me, a trigger if you will. A lot of pain or stress causes me to rage out. In a SERIOUS way

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 03:50 PM
Sagittarius: Yup, it's a fact: when I'm not doing music - concerts, albums and all, I am a professional MMA fighter. And despite my size, I'm quite dangerous. Pain is... a motivator for me, a trigger if you will. A lot of pain or stress causes me to rage out. In a SERIOUS way

Rhoden: It's kind of like adrenaline with me. No matter what I do, I can never curb my obsession to do extreme things. That's why i always do high risk stuff when I get in the ring. though, if I need to do some ground work, I can always pull out some BJJ submissions.

scribbler_jones
09-03-2012, 03:55 PM
Rhoden: It's kind of like adrenaline with me. No matter what I do, I can never curb my obsession to do extreme things. That's why i always do high risk stuff when I get in the ring. though, if I need to do some ground work, I can always pull out some BJJ submissions.

Sagittarius: Pretty awesome stuff, holmes... Sounds like we have some common ground: neither of us do "normal" very well. I like how you feed on adrenaline and extremity and danger. And I bet you're a demon in the ring!

TTC
09-03-2012, 03:57 PM
PUNK: My bad. Didn't realize that you were sooooo original.
Ryder: Whatever, bro.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Sagittarius: Pretty awesome stuff, holmes... Sounds like we have some common ground: neither of us do "normal" very well. I like how you feed on adrenaline and extremity and danger. And I bet you're a demon in the ring!

Rhoden: I prefer demon but devil doesn't sound too bad. I originally signed up here months ago under the name "Cronos" but I thought it sounded like a pretty dumb name. I wanted to sound all mystifying but I figured I'd let all of my wrestling do the talking. Plus, my mother back at home got cancer so I had to leave to check up on her.

But enough about that, I'll be looking forward to competing with you!

scribbler_jones
09-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Rhoden: I prefer demon but devil doesn't sound too bad. I originally signed up here months ago under the name "Cronos" but I thought it sounded like a pretty dumb name. I wanted to sound all mystifying but I figured I'd let all of my wrestling do the talking. Plus, my mother back at home got cancer so I had to leave to check up on her.

But enough about that, I'll be looking forward to competing with you!

Sagittarius: Likewise, my man... I love taking on the best competition - win or lose... as long as the crowd gets the show of a lifetime, Sagittarius is all in! Just bring your A-game and play to win, brother, because trust and believe, so will I!

clrj3514
09-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Taller one.
Okay cool. I was looking at the RWC website.

Rehmix
09-03-2012, 04:48 PM

K2Jelly jumping on the Psych sig train.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 04:50 PM
K2Jelly jumping on the Psych sig train.

I'll do it for a day. ONLY!

TTC
09-03-2012, 04:54 PM
It's the Psych revolution.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-03-2012, 04:59 PM
It's the Psych revolution.

So yeah, "Psych" gifs are becoming a "thing" in ICW now?

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 05:00 PM

It'll shrink by one tomorrow.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Darius: Where did all the incompetency come from ... The legitimacy of ICW is slowly fading away with each new roster member ... Do I single handily need to bring the legitimacy back to ICW?

TTC
09-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Pretty much for now.

TTC
09-03-2012, 05:03 PM
Darius: Where did all the incompetency come from ... The legitimacy of ICW is slowly fading away with each new roster member ... Do I single handily need to bring the legitimacy back to ICW?
Brock: You want some help.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Brock: You want some help.

IC: Lawman: I know I'm new here, but I like to think starting with Eliminating Rhoden from the roster will be a fine start myself. He's been acting stupid for way too long. He is too nice to be on this show.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 05:08 PM

Or it might be the start of a super secret group here in ICW.

"The Pysch-Os"

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 05:09 PM

"The Pysch-Os"

*The Psych-O's

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 05:20 PM
IC: Lawman: I know I'm new here, but I like to think starting with Eliminating Rhoden from the roster will be a fine start myself. He's been acting stupid for way too long. He is too nice to be on this show.

*Darius nods his head to Lawman and Brock*

Darius: You two have the attitudes that ICW needs

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 05:28 PM

"The Pysch-Os"

*The fanboy's

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 05:29 PM
Anyone find it odd 2 heels offered to help a Face bring legitimacy back?

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Rhoden: 'Sup guys? What're you up to?

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 05:33 PM
Anyone find it odd 2 heels offered to help a Face bring legitimacy back?

Darius isn't a heel o.O

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Darius isn't a heel o.O

Brock and Lawman are though.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 05:35 PM

From a storyline point of view, you kinda have an invasion angle you can work where you get most of the original roster and a few new guys against the rest that are coming in on influx. One of the new guys who is helping against the "Invasion" turns on the team. This format would not care so much about Heel v Face as it is a group show.

Vandarius

I so read it wrong then ... xD
Carry on ;P

TTC
Rhoden: 'Sup guys? What're you up to?

Ryder: Leave broskie, before you get hurt.

TTC
09-03-2012, 05:36 PM
From a storyline point of view, you kinda have an invasion angle you can work where you get most of the original roster and a few new guys against the rest that are coming in on influx. One of the new guys who is helping against the "Invasion" turns on the team.
I would mind turning. Hehehe

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 05:37 PM

Ryder: Leave broskie, before you get hurt.

Rhoden: Why would I want to leave? I like it here! :D

Rehmix
09-03-2012, 05:37 PM
So many Psych gifs!

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 05:41 PM

IC: Lawman: I would think one punch in the jaw would be enough. You realize that eventually, no one is gonna get between you and I, and we will fight. There won't be a place where you can back out. A fight, not a wrestling match, will happen. You don't take advice very well. You didn't go away. It was a simple warning. Nope. You didn't listen. Do I have to get a sign language gorilla to spell anything more out to you. No wait, the sign language gorilla would be too smart. All I see is a nice guy, in the wrong place. Walk away, and we will be done. You don't, I promise, there will be more trouble than you can handle.

TTC
09-03-2012, 05:41 PM

Brock: You like being in a place where half the people dislike you.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 05:49 PM
IC: Lawman: I would think one punch in the jaw would be enough. You realize that eventually, no one is gonna get between you and I, and we will fight. There won't be a place where you can back out. A fight, not a wrestling match, will happen. You don't take advice very well. You didn't go away. It was a simple warning. Nope. You didn't listen. Do I have to get a sign language gorilla to spell anything more out to you. No wait, the sign language gorilla would be too smart. All I see is a nice guy, in the wrong place. Walk away, and we will be done. You don't, I promise, there will be more trouble than you can handle.

Rhoden: I'm not easy to scare away or intimidate, Mr. Lawman. I see you're still just as much of an unpleasant jerk as you were yesterday. Too bad. I thought you'd have time to reflect and act in a more civil manner. One in which the IWC fans cold be proud of. I didn't expect everyone to meet me with open arms and if some people don't like me, then that's their problem. I made a promise to myself that i'd be different from everyone else. I wasn't gonna be like the typical rookie that starts making claims about getting to the top in the blink of an eye without regarding all the veterans and other hungry up-and-comers. I wasn't going to be arrogant and obnoxious to make a point or try to stand out and I stand by what I say. No matter how many people you send after me or how many times you decide to attack me, I'm not walking away. I will never back down.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Rhoden: I'm not easy to scare away or intimidate, Mr. Lawman. I see you're still just as much of an unpleasant jerk as you were yesterday. Too bad. I thought you'd have time to reflect and act in a more civil manner. One in which the IWC fans cold be proud of. I didn't expect everyone to meet me with open arms and if some people don't like me, then that's their problem. I made a promise to myself that i'd be different from everyone else. I wasn't gonna be like the typical rookie that starts making claims about getting to the top in the blink of an eye without regarding all the veterans and other hungry up-and-comers. I wasn't going to be arrogant and obnoxious to make a point or try to stand out and I stand by what I say. No matter how many people you send after me or how many times you decide to attack me, I'm not walking away. I will never back down.

IC: Lawman: You just don't get it do you. I haven't sent anyone after you. I have yet to claim that I am going to be a champion and have a meteoric rise to the top. I've said everything right to your face. I haven't talked behind your back. That "Attack" was to your face. I didn't do it from behind. The only thing you have gotten right so far, if figured out just how much of a jerk I can be. However, you just wouldn't walk away, so you forced that on yourself. So, think before you talk. If you can.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 06:02 PM
IC: Lawman: You just don't get it do you. I haven't sent anyone after you. I have yet to claim that I am going to be a champion and have a meteoric rise to the top. I've said everything right to your face. I haven't talked behind your back. That "Attack" was to your face. I didn't do it from behind. The only thing you have gotten right so far, if figured out just how much of a jerk I can be. However, you just wouldn't walk away, so you forced that on yourself. So, think before you talk. If you can.

Rhoden: I was referring to the "typical" rookie and not solely on you. It seems like if anyone's not getting it, it's you. Sorry if stepping on people's toes isn't your idea of proper conduct but that's not what I'm about. I'm not gonna be a spoke in this endless wheel of arrogance. This wash, rinse, repeat cycle is getting old and so are the antics of the people who choose to be a part of it. I may not be "hip" or "trendy" but if there's one thing that I do know, it's this. I love this business and no matter how many times you try to get in my face and make idle threats, I won't turn around and walk away like a scolded dog with my tail tucked between my legs. I may owe every wrestler here my respect but I don't owe them my surrender or contentment with their immoral and stuck up ideals.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 06:05 PM

Darius: Use this attitude, and you'll get far. Don't play the 110% goody tooshoes gimmick, kid ... That'll knock you down the ladder because people will find you as annoying. Act like you are right now, strong and willing, not weak and kind.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 06:09 PM
Rhoden: I was referring to the "typical" rookie and not solely on you. It seems like if anyone's not getting it, it's you. Sorry if stepping on people's toes isn't your idea of proper conduct but that's not what I'm about. I'm not gonna be a spoke in this endless wheel of arrogance. This wash, rinse, repeat cycle is getting old and so are the antics of the people who choose to be a part of it. I may not be "hip" or "trendy" but if there's one thing that I do know, it's this. I love this business and no matter how many times you try to get in my face and make idle threats, I won't turn around and walk away like a scolded dog with my tail tucked between my legs. I may owe every wrestler here my respect but I don't owe them my surrender or contentment with their immoral and stuck up ideals.

IC: Lawman: It isn't the hip or trendy that bothers me. It is your constant need for approval. It is your need to be nice all the time. I don't make Idle Threats. Your jaw found that out. I'm not telling you to walk away from wrestling. I'm telling you to walk away from me. This is the last time I tell you today. You don't, you'll get worse than a bloody lip.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 06:10 PM
Darius: Use this attitude, and you'll get far. Don't play the 110% goody tooshoes gimmick, kid ... That'll knock you down the ladder because people will find you as annoying. Act like you are right now, strong and willing, not weak and kind.

IC: Lawman: He is already there.

BennyTheBall
09-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Favorite match: Main event.
Favorite promo: Pamich.
Best part of booking: Van/Tommy match ending.
Anything you would of change: Not today.
What part of booking did you not like: Not today.
Biggest shock of the night: CM Punk

Torphy
09-03-2012, 06:13 PM

Adonis: And if ya take advice from the future 'Mr Mid-Card' here, you ain't never gonna get anywhere. Listen, Joel bro', you need to take a leaf out of ol' Malcolm's book here and transcend the fools and bottom feeders. I ain't been here long, but that just means i'm gonna be the quickest.. and sexiest world champ in ICW history. And you can take that gold nugget to the bank, you feelin' me?

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 06:14 PM
IC: Lawman: It isn't the hip or trendy that bothers me. It is your constant need for approval. It is your need to be nice all the time. I don't make Idle Threats. Your jaw found that out. I'm not telling you to walk away from wrestling. I'm telling you to walk away from me. This is the last time I tell you today. You don't, you'll get worse than a bloody lip.

Rhoden: You know, I tried to be nice to people here and some people welcomed me with open arms. Others treated me with contempt and that's okay. No matter what anyone says, I'm not changing who I am. If being too nice is too much for you, then too bad. And FYI, I don't need people's approval. I've rarely asked it from anyone. I appreciate it but I don't try to milk cheap compliments from people to satisfy my ego.

Walk away from you? Buddy, you've been coming onto me every time we interact. Heck, you were just talking about taking me out, weren't you? You just can't stay away from me. And you think a bloody lip scares me? Please. I've had a lot worse and I doubt it's going to come from someone like you.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 06:18 PM
Adonis: And if ya take advice from the future 'Mr Mid-Card' here, you ain't never gonna get anywhere. Listen, Joel bro', you need to take a leaf out of ol' Malcolm's book here and transcend the fools and bottom feeders. I ain't been here long, but that just means i'm gonna be the quickest.. and sexiest world champ in ICW history. And you can take that gold nugget to the bank, you feelin' me?

Darius: Future Mr. Mid-Card? I'm sorry, but are you in the main event at Glory Days? No. Are you the next ICW World Champion? No. Is anything you say relevant? Hell no.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 06:22 PM
Rhoden: You know, I tried to be nice to people here and some people welcomed me with open arms. Others treated me with contempt and that's okay. No matter what anyone says, I'm not changing who I am. If being too nice is too much for you, then too bad. And FYI, I don't need people's approval. I've rarely asked it from anyone. I appreciate it but I don't try to milk cheap compliments from people to satisfy my ego.

Walk away from you? Buddy, you've been coming onto me every time we interact. Heck, you were just talking about taking me out, weren't you? You just can't stay away from me. And you think a bloody lip scares me? Please. I've had a lot worse and I doubt it's going to come from someone like you.

IC: Lawman: The only person coming on to you is Eddings. He can have you. The only thing keeping me from kicking your ass out the door, is the fact I don't feel like getting fired. That is it. That, though, won't hold me for long.

TTC
09-03-2012, 06:24 PM
IC: Lawman: The only person coming on to you is Eddings. He can have you. The only thing keeping me from kicking your ass out the door, is the fact I don't feel like getting fired. That is it. That, though, won't hold me for long.
Ryder: I wonder where is Smokey that way he can make this match and we can stop talking about. I say he irresponsible.

Torphy
09-03-2012, 06:25 PM
Darius: Future Mr. Mid-Card? I'm sorry, but are you in the main event at Glory Days? No. Are you the next ICW World Champion? No. Is anything you say relevant? Hell no.

Adonis: See you can just flap ya gums son, or you can come on over here and look into ma' crystal ball. I can see the future, that's right.. with a single glance Malcolm can tell you just what you're gonna be doing this time in 2 weeks. You wanna know? I'll bet you do..

Well here's how it goes Darius, come Glory Days you gonna be on your back, gettin yo' ass pinned by one of the other jackasses in that match. Yo' old lady is gonna up and leave your punk ass, and you're gonna hit the bottle.. only thing is, my man Darius here can't hold his liqueur.. long story short you gonna be wakin' up next to a lady boy named Trong half way to Thailand.. whilst yo' woman is gonna be seeking comfort in the arms of a real man.. Oh looky.. it's me..

Sorry bro', no refunds, it is what it is, i'd start packin' now as it's one helluva boat ride!

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 06:26 PM
Ryder: I wonder where is Smokey that way he can make this match and we can stop talking about. I say he irresponsible.

IC: Lawman: I know I'm waiting. Bigger plans await though from what I'm told. That might warrant a bit of patience. The talking is starting to get cheap though.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 06:27 PM

Rhoden: Really? With the way you keep talking about me and getting in my business, I assumed I fascinated you somehow. Since I was clearly wrong, how about you do me a favor and leave? If you have nothing to say to me other than "You're too nice. I'm going to hurt you. I'm a lawyer, etc, etc, etc.", then quite frankly, you're wasting your time because just like all the times you've tried to intimidate me and put me down, I'm not impressed.

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 06:27 PM
And I am back. Sup all?

Torphy
09-03-2012, 06:29 PM
And I am back. Sup all?

Welcome back! :)

Cool character btw, looks like he's gonna be a lot of fun!

Vandarius
Adonis: See you can just flap ya gums son, or you can come on over here and look into ma' crystal ball. I can see the future, that's right.. with a single glance Malcolm can tell you just what you're gonna be doing this time in 2 weeks. You wanna know? I'll bet you do..

Well here's how it goes Darius, come Glory Days you gonna be on your back, gettin yo' ass pinned by one of the other jackasses in that match. Yo' old lady is gonna up and leave your punk ass, and you're gonna hit the bottle.. only thing is, my man Darius here can't hold his liqueur.. long story short you gonna be wakin' up next to a lady boy named Trong half way to Thailand.. whilst yo' woman is gonna be seeking comfort in the arms of a real man.. Oh looky.. it's me..

Sorry bro', no refunds, it is what it is, i'd start packin' now as it's one helluva boat ride!

Darius: Okay I need a translator ... Because this druggy really thinks he is better than I am. Let me tell you something, kid ... Do you want to know what happened to the last bitch that tried saying they were better than me?

*Darius grabs Adonis by the collar of his shirt and pulls him to his face*

Darius: I shortened their career while inside of a steel cage, and then sent their ass packing back to where they belonged.

*Darius pushes Adonis back away from him then brushes Adonis's shirt off with the back of his hand, grinning big as he does*

Darius: Got it, rookie?

Amerinaine
Rhoden: Really? With the way you keep talking about me and getting in my business, I assumed I fascinated you somehow. Since I was clearly wrong, how about you do me a favor and leave? If you have nothing to say to me other than "You're too nice. I'm going to hurt you. I'm a lawyer, etc, etc, etc.", then quite frankly, you're wasting your time because just like all the times you've tried to intimidate me and put me down, I'm not impressed.

IC: Lawman: I was in this part of the locker room first you clown. I love how now you act all tough. You're going to break. When you do....that will be the time I take you as a serious threat to beat me.

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 06:31 PM
Welcome back! :)

Cool character btw, looks like he's gonna be a lot of fun!

Thanks. He may just get himself a partner...

TTC
09-03-2012, 06:31 PM
IC: Lawman: I was in this part of the locker room first you clown. I love how now you act all tough. You're going to break. When you do....that will be the time I take you as a serious threat to beat me.
Ryder: Someone bring that bro named Smokey just so can make this match please.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 06:32 PM
Beark99 (?) isn't gonna be on until tomorrow. Calling for Smokey isn't gonna work.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 06:33 PM

Rhoden: And that warranted you to talk to me? And I'm not acting tough. None of this is by any means an act and I'm not acting like this to get people impressed. I don't really like confrontation but seeing all these egos here, I'm gonna have to adjust to the fact that it's probably going to happen. I guess I can at least thank you for letting me see that but that's where the pleasantries end. And keeping on dreaming because ol' Joel Rhoden isn't going to "break". I don't break.

TTC
09-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Beark99 (?) isn't gonna be on until tomorrow. Calling for Smokey isn't gonna work.
I know it's just what Ryder would say.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Rhoden: And that warranted you to talk to me? And I'm not acting tough. None of this is by any means an act and I'm not acting like this to get people impressed. I don't really like confrontation but seeing all these egos here, I'm gonna have to adjust to the fact that it's probably going to happen. I guess I can at least thank you for letting me see that but that's where the pleasantries end. And keeping on dreaming because ol' Joel Rhoden isn't going to "break". I don't break.

IC: Lawman: I'm glad you're not here to impress people. You won't be disappointed, when you don't impress. When you break, that will be when you win.

Torphy
09-03-2012, 06:39 PM
Darius: Okay I need a translator ... Because this druggy really thinks he is better than I am. Let me tell you something, kid ... Do you want to know what happened to the last bitch that tried saying they were better than me?

*Darius grabs Adonis by the collar of his shirt and pulls him to his face*

Darius: I shortened their career while inside of a steel cage, and then sent their ass packing back to where they belonged.

*Darius pushes Adonis back away from him then brushes Adonis's shirt off with the back of his hand, grinning big as he does*

Darius: Got it, rookie?

*Adonis just grins back and adjusts his collar*

Adonis: Woah, easy on the threads dude, they cost a lot more than your weekly salary! You got one thing right though, Malcolm is high, damn right he is, Malcolm's high on love baby! Malcolm's got so much love that he's got enough for each and every lady world wide! And the ladies love Malcolm too, mmhmm oh hell yeah they do.. they love Malcolm alot.. your girl included.

You can act the big, scary ass monster all you like, and you can holler at me with as many threats as you need, ain't nothin' to me, Malcolm's too cool for that. But here, i'll tell you what.. after Glory Days when you done pickin' yo teeth out of the canvas, go find that bitch Ma$$Dinero, you guys can start up the 'We Hate Malcolm' club.

How's that boo boo?

*Malcolm pats his palm against Darius' cheek and winks at him before pulling a few poses.*

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 06:39 PM
IC: Lawman: I'm glad you're not here to impress people. You won't be disappointed, when you don't impress. When you break, that will be when you win.

Rhoden: Correction. I'm not here to impress people by acting defiant. I will most certainly be looking to impress but I won't be asking for handouts. I'll just do what I can in the ring. Win or lose.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 06:40 PM
Just going to leave this here ...

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/534282_498513460178656_1918252405_n.jpg

TTC
09-03-2012, 06:41 PM

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/534282_498513460178656_1918252405_n.jpg

Tragic R.I.P

Amerinaine
Rhoden: Correction. I'm not here to impress people by acting defiant. I will most certainly be looking to impress but I won't be asking for handouts. I'll just do what I can in the ring. Win or lose.

IC: Lawman: Oh, OK. Than you will be disappointed on a nightly basis. Lose or lose.

The Tyndall Effect

Must you upset me more than I am already? That was like a stab in the back when I heard the news.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 06:43 PM
IC: Lawman: Oh, OK. Than you will be disappointed on a nightly basis. Lose or lose.

Rhoden: If that's what fate has in store for me, so be it. But I doubt beating you's going to be all that difficult. If that last punch was your idea of a punch, you're in serious trouble.

TTC
09-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Rhoden: If that's what fate has in store for me, so be it. But I doubt beating you's going to be all that difficult. If that last punch was your idea of a punch, you're in serious trouble.
Brock: Just settle it in the ring and shut the fuck up.

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 06:46 PM

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 06:47 PM
Brock: Just settle it in the ring and shut the fuck up.

Rhoden: No problem. I'll just wait for Smokey.

Torphy
09-03-2012, 06:47 PM

His role in The Green Mile was fantastic, great actor stolen from us too early. R.I.P.

TTC
09-03-2012, 06:48 PM
*Ryder this time grabs hold of the broken kendo stick from earlier* Ryder: Bring it!

TTC
09-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Rhoden: No problem. I'll just wait for Smokey.
Brock: Good.

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 06:49 PM
*Ryder this time grabs hold of the broken kendo stick from earlier* Ryder: Bring it!
Eddings: Oh please, suga, you just a waste of my precious time.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 06:49 PM

IC: Lawman: When you flinch, punches don't hit square. Physics man.

TTC
09-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Oh please, suga, you just a waste of my precious time.
*IC man*

Ryder: Good. I don't want to deal with you.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 06:51 PM
OOC: I want to see a match between Matt Ryder and Eddings. That would be the funniest train wreck this side of the Smitten Santino Cobra Aksana affair.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 06:51 PM
IC: Lawman: When you flinch, punches don't hit square. Physics man.

Rhoden: Excuses, excuses. Fine. I'll stand perfectly still. Try me.

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 06:52 PM
OOC: I want to see a match between Matt Ryder and Eddings. That would be the funniest train wreck this side of the Smitten Santino Cobra Aksana affair.
Honestly, it would probably be more entertaining.

Amerinaine
*IC man*

Ryder: Good. I don't want to deal with you.

Yeah, you gotta do any of these two things, or we might not know who you are being:

IC: Eddings:

or

Eddings:

TTC
OOC: That would be a fun read.

Torphy
09-03-2012, 06:53 PM

I have to see this match...

BennyTheBall
09-03-2012, 06:54 PM
OOC: Women confuse the fuck out of me. Been with my girl since May, and shes already talking about having kids and getting married. Its like ... THE FUCK. I'm in college and have a part time job, NO THANKS.

No more riding bareback for you then. Just in case.;)

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Rhoden: Excuses, excuses. Fine. I'll stand perfectly still. Try me.

IC: Lawman: So you can flinch again. I'll pass. We can settle the score in the ring. I can bide my time.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 06:55 PM
*Adonis just grins back and adjusts his collar*

Adonis: Woah, easy on the threads dude, they cost a lot more than your weekly salary! You got one thing right though, Malcolm is high, damn right he is, Malcolm's high on love baby! Malcolm's got so much love that he's got enough for each and every lady world wide! And the ladies love Malcolm too, mmhmm oh hell yeah they do.. they love Malcolm alot.. your girl included.

You can act the big, scary ass monster all you like, and you can holler at me with as many threats as you need, ain't nothin' to me, Malcolm's too cool for that. But here, i'll tell you what.. after Glory Days when you done pickin' yo teeth out of the canvas, go find that bitch Ma$$Dinero, you guys can start up the 'We Hate Malcolm' club.

How's that boo boo?

*Malcolm pats his palm against Darius' cheek and winks at him before pulling a few poses.*

*Darius puts his tongue in cheek and grins*

Darius: Boo boo, eh? I'm guessing you've been sucking a lot of Van's dick recently, haven't you? Let me tell you something, rookie. You've got balls, but you won't get anywhere if your head is fogged up to shit.

*Darius barely pushes Adonis's shoulder, making him stumble back a bit*

Darius: Pathetic. You can't even stand on your own two feet, kid. I could lay you out, but I have bigger fish to fry. Maybe some day if you're out of the mid card and main eventing payperviews, I'll consider fighting you and ending your career to put the fans out of their misery of listening to you every night. Sound good ... Boo boo?

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 06:57 PM
IC: Lawman: So you can flinch again. I'll pass. We can settle the score in the ring. I can bide my time.

Rhoden: At least you're talking some sense now. The ring it is. I'll see you there, lawyer.

*Rhoden goes to another part of the locker room to interact with other superstars*

TTC
09-03-2012, 06:59 PM
Rhoden: At least you're talking some sense now. The ring it is. I'll see you there, lawyer.

*Rhoden goes to another part of the locker room to interact with other superstars*
Ryder: Sup, bro?

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 07:03 PM
OOC: Women confuse the fuck out of me. Been with my girl since May, and shes already talking about having kids and getting married. Its like ... THE FUCK. I'm in college and have a part time job, NO THANKS.
Not as bad as the girl before my current one... started dating in April... started talking about marriage, kid's names, etc., in...
April.

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 07:04 PM
*Darius puts his tongue in cheek and grins*

Darius: Boo boo, eh? I'm guessing you've been sucking a lot of Van's dick recently, haven't you? Let me tell you something, rookie. You've got balls, but you won't get anywhere if your head is fogged up to shit.

*Darius barely pushes Adonis's shoulder, making him stumble back a bit*

Darius: Pathetic. You can't even stand on your own two feet, kid. I could lay you out, but I have bigger fish to fry. Maybe some day if you're out of the mid card and main eventing payperviews, I'll consider fighting you and ending your career to put the fans out of their misery of listening to you every night. Sound good ... Boo boo?

Van: He's keeps asking but I keep declining. But more importantly, get your own original lines people. Although to be fair, I can see why you both copy the best like.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 07:04 PM
Ryder: Sup, bro?

Rhoden: nothing much, guido. I got it right this time, right? :)

TTC
09-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Rhoden: nothing much, guido. I got it right this time, right? :)
Ryder: Yes. *Extends out his hand for a handshake*

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Ryder: Yes. *Extends out his hand for a handshake*

Rhoden: *extends hand out and shakes it*

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 07:10 PM
Van: He's keeps asking but I keep declining. But more importantly, get your own original lines people. Although to be fair, I can see why you both copy the best like.

Darius: You've got it all wrong, hes copying you ... I'm mocking you.

TTC
09-03-2012, 07:11 PM
Rhoden: *extends hand out and shakes it*
Ryder: Have fun here in ICW.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Ryder: Have fun here in ICW.

Rhoden: Same here. Hope we get to compete someday.

TTC
09-03-2012, 07:14 PM
Rhoden: Same here. Hope we get to compete someday.
Ryder: Likewise.

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Darius: You've got it all wrong, hes copying you ... I'm mocking you.

Van: I couldn't care less really, he's not going to amount to anything whatsoever like the other newbies and the best you can come up with in mocking me is saying boo-boo? Nah, I've hit it pretty well actually.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Van: I couldn't care less really, he's not going to amount to anything whatsoever like the other newbies and the best you can come up with in mocking me is saying boo-boo? Nah, I've hit it pretty well actually.

Darius: Oh, just wait, Van. Once I'm wearing your title, I'll gain the whole Vanity aura, and I'll be able to do Van Hooligan X impersonations like a professional!

BennyTheBall
09-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Mr. Smyth: I've had the weekend off, so let's play a little game called Mr. Smyth's observations. This will be very useful if you want a summary of the last 4 days:

Brock Edwards, Shaz and Usain have done some rather entertaining IC'ing, however it seems no on has spotted that Shaz was completely owned when Brock (of all people) told him to watch his grammar. ZING! Doesn't matter though, as Brock is some sort of weird pervert.

Darius, if I were you, I'd start requesting your own locker room, as you seem to appear every time the word 'cock' is mentioned. Now I don't know if you mistakenly think that someone is calling for you when they say 'cock' (easy mistake for you, really), but to save face, it is probably best if you stay away from the locker room area.

Brock, the fact that you own (or at least, before Shaz, used to own) a couple of Apple products means that you are going to hell to work at their Tech Support centre.

Shaz seems very touchy with regards to the origins of 'Best In The World'. I mean really touchy.

Contrary to what a lot of others are saying, I will be backing Angelo to win the world championship. It would be best for business.

KJ Punk has some anger issues which would rival Shaz's.

Rhoden is so lovely and sweet that I want to pat him on the head and feed him a sugar cube.

And by the time I reached page 750, I got bored.

The funny thing is, non of that is relevant. At Karnage, I will win the battle royal and then I will go on to win the MITB ladder match at Glory days.

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 07:18 PM
Darius: Oh, just wait, Van. Once I'm wearing your title, I'll gain the whole Vanity aura, and I'll be able to do Van Hooligan X impersonations like a professional!

Van: Just like your HWA World Championship hmm? Oh wait! Ya choked again. Spoiler alert! You're going to choke again.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 07:21 PM
Van: Just like your HWA World Championship hmm? Oh wait! Ya choked again. Spoiler alert! You're going to choke again.

Darius: Oh please, HWA was nothing but a joke of a show, so it has no relevance here. If I wanted to win that title, I would've just hung you from the top of the steel cage, but that title was nothing but a joke.

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 07:25 PM
Darius: Oh please, HWA was nothing but a joke of a show, so it has no relevance here. If I wanted to win that title, I would've just hung you from the top of the steel cage, but that title was nothing but a joke.

Van: Oh I find it so rich that everyone who never accomplished anything insults the once great show. Take you for example, you didn't do fuck all but be my whipping boy who lost everytime. So naturally you'd say that. But nevertheless, you didn't get the job done then, you won't get it done now.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 07:28 PM
Van: Oh I find it so rich that everyone who never accomplished anything insults the once great show. Take you for example, you didn't do fuck all but be my whipping boy who lost everytime. So naturally you'd say that. But nevertheless, you didn't get the job done then, you won't get it done now.

Darius: Oh please, you sat back and let your pride known as The Clique do all the work, and you damn well know it. I can't wait for these next few weeks to pass me by, I want to see who you have planned for me at Karnage so I can destroy them, and then move on to beat you for the title.

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Darius: Oh please, you sat back and let your pride known as The Clique do all the work, and you damn well know it. I can't wait for these next few weeks to pass me by, I want to see who you have planned for me at Karnage so I can destroy them, and then move on to beat you for the title.

Van: Yeah they helped, didn't exactly need it but like Tesco always say: Every little helps. Well good luck to ya, I hope you do. Cause I know your opponent will try to do the same to you.

Torphy
09-03-2012, 07:34 PM

Adonis: Copyin' you? Hell if it wasn't for that belt I wouldn't know who you were, insert #GenericHeel response. See here's the thing 'champ', you're a placeholder, you're just keepin' Malcolm's seat warm for him, you don't really think otherwise do ya?

But you know what.. credit where credit's due.. you're the best of a bad bunch, you're a big fish in a small pond. Well ICW's about to become an ocean bro', and you're gonna find out that the old sayin' of 'There's always a bigger fish' is pretty damn true.

That belt don't even look right on you, hell when I beat yo' ass in the near future i'll have to throw that tarnished piece of crap out, and get myself a brand new belt, somethin' more fittin'. But whilst you the champ.. why don't you do us all a favour and try clean up a lil better, for the ladies' sake man, you look like a jackass.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 07:34 PM
Van: Yeah they helped, didn't exactly need it but like Tesco always say: Every little helps. Well good luck to ya, I hope you do. Cause I know your opponent will try to do the same to you.

Darius: Oh, please. I faced C.M. Punk inside of a steel cage, and guess what, I won. So if you think your choice can do any better, think again. I'll come out on top, like always.

scribbler_jones
09-03-2012, 07:40 PM
And I am back. Sup all?

OOC: TE, what's poppin' bro?

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Darius: Oh, please. I faced C.M. Punk inside of a steel cage, and guess what, I won. So if you think your choice can do any better, think again. I'll come out on top, like always.

Van: I really don't care if you won an irrelevant match-up and if you win the follow 1. You can win all the pointless ones you want, I win the ones that matter.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 07:45 PM
Van: I really don't care if you won an irrelevant match-up and if you win the follow 1. You can win all the pointless ones you want, I win the ones that matter.

Darius: Okay, well, you won't be winning at Glory Days, so explain that. When I win the ICW Championship, it won't matter?

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Adonis: Copyin' you? Hell if it wasn't for that belt I wouldn't know who you were, insert #GenericHeel response. See here's the thing 'champ', you're a placeholder, you're just keepin' Malcolm's seat warm for him, you don't really think otherwise do ya?

But you know what.. credit where credit's due.. you're the best of a bad bunch, you're a big fish in a small pond. Well ICW's about to become an ocean bro', and you're gonna find out that the old sayin' of 'There's always a bigger fish' is pretty damn true.

That belt don't even look right on you, hell when I beat yo' ass in the near future i'll have to throw that tarnished piece of crap out, and get myself a brand new belt, somethin' more fittin'. But whilst you the champ.. why don't you do us all a favour and try clean up a lil better, for the ladies' sake man, you look like a jackass.

Van: Oh don't worry actual boo-boo. No knows who you are and no-one cares what you're going to do. But continue to do that hashtag bullshit if you think it'll help. After hearing you I can successfully say, it really won't matter what you do cause you'll never be at my contending level.

I'm feeling kind so lemme give you advice. I am 1 of the more successful wrestlers around and a reason for that is cause I'll do anything to my opponent in order to keep my title where it actually belongs. If you have an IQ, you'll have the same philosophy. Or you could try to continue doing insults since you can't back it up with actual words.

Oh and inb4 excuses and a pathetic comeback. ;)

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 07:52 PM
OOC: TE, what's poppin' bro?
Nothing much. Ready to see my lady tomorrow and trying to work on an RP for another fed. You?

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Darius: Okay, well, you won't be winning at Glory Days, so explain that. When I win the ICW Championship, it won't matter?

Van: Gladly, you're delusional. You may see it as 1/4 odds of winning. The actual odds are about Chicago Cubs even making the world series.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 07:56 PM
Van: Gladly, you're delusional. You may see it as 4/1 odds of winning. The actual odds are about Chicago Cubs even making the world series.

Darius: You act like I follow sports that involve sticks and balls, sorry bro, I'm not into that kind of game. Let me sum it up for you, the real odds. The odds of me winning ... Ha, what odds. I am going to win, its in the near future. So the weather forecast for Glory Days, sunny with a 100% chance of Darius becoming the NEW. ICW. CHAMPION.

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 08:00 PM
EDIT: Off for the night, later all.

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Darius: You act like I follow sports that involve sticks and balls, sorry bro, I'm not into that kind of game. Let me sum it up for you, the real odds. The odds of me winning ... Ha, what odds. I am going to win, its in the near future. So the weather forecast for Glory Days, sunny with a 100% chance of Darius becoming the NEW. ICW. CHAMPION.

Van: Oh I get it. You don't like watching tactical sports because you lack the intellect so you instead wrestle big sweaty men? I'd say to new boo-boo that's how you insult someone but I'm sadly just stating the facts now.

It sadly seems you cannot understand maths either since 4 of us are in the match and only 1 can win. So 1/4 odds. Arrogance won't get you very far though.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 08:02 PM

Rhoden: Yo! Eddings!

TTC
09-03-2012, 08:03 PM
Ryder: Can you go away.

Torphy
09-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Van: Oh don't worry actual boo-boo. No knows who you are and no-one cares what you're going to do. But continue to do that hashtag bullshit if you think it'll help. After hearing you I can successfully say, it really won't matter what you do cause you'll never be at my contending level.

I'm feeling kind so lemme give you advice. I am 1 of the more successful wrestlers around and a reason for that is cause I'll do anything to my opponent in order to keep my title where it actually belongs. If you have an IQ, you'll have the same philosophy. Or you could try to continue doing insults since you can't back it up with actual words.

Oh and inb4 excuses and a pathetic comeback. ;)

Adonis: Hell you come in befo' whatever the hell you feel like son, but i feel like I gotta tell ya.. in Malcolms world, the ladies ALWAYS come first.. oh I know you feelin' me!

But that's damn kind of you buddy, I mean advice from the champ? Gee whiz it's gotta be Malcolms lucky ass day! Oh.. hold on a dang minute.. did I say lucky day? I meant to say kiss my ass chump, that better? Maybe you didn't see how I left that punk fool Ma$$Dinero laying outside the ring at the end of Karnage, hell son I stole the damn show whilst you were ticklin' Kyojin.

So get used to it man, you were overshadowed on the last Karnage, you're gonna be overshadowed on the next Karnage, and the only thing people are gonna be talkin' about after Glory Days? Is the beatin' Malcolm put on Ma$$Dinero, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Torphy
09-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Really enjoying this IC banter, VHX is champ for a reason :)

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Van: Oh I get it. You don't like watching tactical sports because you lack the intellect so you instead wrestle big sweaty men? I'd say to new boo-boo that's how you insult someone but I'm sadly just stating the facts now.

It sadly seems you cannot understand maths either since 4 of us are in the match and only 1 can win. So 1/4 odds. Arrogance won't get you very far though.

Darius: Someone needs to get you fixed, because you're a broken record ... Repeating the same shit, over and over and over and over and over again ... New material, please, and then maybe the fans and I will listen.

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Adonis: Hell you come in befo' whatever the hell you feel like son, but i feel like I gotta tell ya.. in Malcolms world, the ladies ALWAYS come first.. oh I know you feelin' me!

But that's damn kind of you buddy, I mean advice from the champ? Gee whiz it's gotta be Malcolms lucky ass day! Oh.. hold on a dang minute.. did I say lucky day? I meant to say kiss my ass chump, that better? Maybe you didn't see how I left that punk fool Ma$$Dinero laying outside the ring at the end of Karnage, hell son I stole the damn show whilst you were ticklin' Kyojin.

So get used to it man, you were overshadowed on the last Karnage, you're gonna be overshadowed on the next Karnage, and the only thing people are gonna be talkin' about after Glory Days? Is the beatin' Malcolm put on Ma$$Dinero, and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Van: Hmm, well done. Only a partial inafter. Still partially predictable comeback like but I didn't really need to know about your love for hookers.

To be brutally honest with ya new blood, nah didn't see you attack the overrated Ma$$. That little cat fight isn't of any interest to me. But I have every confidence that you'll get a reality check by him. I was to busy actually being in the main event where I've always been and sending a strict message to a couple of my opponents.

Besides c'mon! You? Over shadowing me? Don't make me laugh!

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Darius: Someone needs to get you fixed, because you're a broken record ... Repeating the same shit, over and over and over and over and over again ... New material, please, and then maybe the fans and I will listen.

Van: Said the man who continuously says he'll win and nothing else. Stated the buffoon who needs as many title shots as Artemis and will share his fate. Exclaimed pathetic excuse for a wrestler who said 'and over' 4 times when claiming they repeat stuff.

The fans' opinion don't mean shit. You and them don't have an IQ, yet alone the ability to listen.

Vandarius
09-03-2012, 08:22 PM
Van: Said the man who continuously says he'll win and nothing else. Stated the buffoon who needs as many title shots as Artemis and will share his fate. Exclaimed pathetic excuse for a wrestler who said 'and over' 4 times when claiming they repeat stuff.

The fans' opinion don't mean shit. You and them don't have an IQ, yet alone the ability to listen.

Darius: You know what, Van, how about you drop what ever pathetic excuse for an opponent you have lined up for me and face me one on one you son of a bitch, no holds barred, i quit, last man standing, I don't give I shit, i want to make you cry like the bitch you are.

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 08:32 PM
Darius: You know what, Van, how about you drop what ever pathetic excuse for an opponent you have lined up for me and face me one on one you son of a bitch, no holds barred, i quit, last man standing, I don't give I shit, i want to make you cry like the bitch you are.

Van: Oh like you did honourable 1? Haha. Nah, whilst that is a good idea and I would've done that if you'd of said it sooner. I'm happy with the match I've chosen.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Rhoden: So who wants to go some light night parkour?

TTC
09-03-2012, 09:21 PM
Ryder: What bro?

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Ryder: What bro?

Rhoden: It's basically parkour but while it's at night, you do it in places where there's light so you don't end up breaking your jaw tripping over stuff.

TTC
09-03-2012, 09:25 PM
Rhoden: It's basically parkour but while it's at night, you do it in places where there's light so you don't end up breaking your jaw tripping over stuff.
Ryder: Sure thing.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 09:27 PM

PUNK: Sounds fun. Even tho I can't do those flips and shit. Put I hear it's good cardio.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 09:31 PM
PUNK: Sounds fun. Even tho I can't do those flips and shit. Put I hear it's good cardio.

Rhoden: Don't try flips the first time around. Just focus on trying to climb over stuff as quick as you can. And it's awesome cardio.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 09:36 PM
Rhoden: Don't try flips the first time around. Just focus on trying to climb over stuff as quick as you can. And it's awesome cardio.

Punk: WE'RE GOING PARKORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 09:37 PM
Punk: WE'RE GOING PARKORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rhoden: Let me just grab my gear. I'll meet you outside.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 09:39 PM

PUNK: I'm ready homie. LET'S DO THIS!

TTC
09-03-2012, 09:47 PM
Ryder: Hey what about me?!

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 09:48 PM
*Rhoden returns dressed up in workout garb sans a shirt. He has an iPod stuffed in his pocket with earbuds in his ears.*

Rhoden: You can come with us.

TTC
09-03-2012, 09:52 PM
*Rhoden returns dressed up in workout garb sans a shirt. He has an iPod stuffed in his pocket with earbuds in his ears.*

Rhoden: You can come with us.
Ryder: SSSSSIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKK!!!!

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Ryder: SSSSSIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKK!!!!

IC: Lawman: **Ryder will realize, all he has left of his gear is his boxers*** (This is not spoken)

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 09:57 PM
Rhoden: Alright, fellas! Let's do it!

*Rhoden starts jogging out of the locker room and begins leaping over some tables that stand in his way* This way!

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 10:02 PM
*follows behind and leaps over the tables as well*

PUNK: Didn't think I was gonna clear that.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Rhoden: Good job, PUNK! Next, we go to the stair rails!

*Rhoden starts to scales down the railing on the nearest flight of stairs crouched down on his feet the leaps off on the third stair before continuing to run.*

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Rhoden: Good job, PUNK! Next, we go to the stair rails!

*Rhoden starts to scales down the railing on the nearest flight of stairs crouched down on his feet the leaps off on the third stair before continuing to run.*
*Realizes he is behind Ru0yder jumps over the table and catches up* Ryder: wait for me!

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 10:10 PM
*puts his hands on the rails as he leaps over them and catches back up to Rhoden*

PUNK: I probably should've stretched a lil before going on this.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 10:17 PM
Rhoden: Alright, gentlemen. The last stop is the parking lot!

*Rhoden begins leaping over cars with an arm propped on the hood for leverage each and every time.*

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:18 PM
*Now it's Ryder who puts his hands on the rails and begins leaping* Ryder: Let's keep going.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 10:20 PM
*Runs up a car and jumps off the roof, doing a goofy leg split in mid air before landing and going Dukes of Hazzard across the hood of another one*

PUNK: Wooo! That was a workout! Rhoden, we've gotta do this again sometime!

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:21 PM
*Finally, Ryder is the last one to jump over the hood of the cars*

Ryder: Now that's a situation.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 10:22 PM
Rhoden: That was just a warm up! Here comes the real deal! Wooooooooo!

*After leaving the parking lot, Rhoden begins to job down a sidewalk next to a street where cars fly by. When he sees an alley, he slips into it and begins jumping from wall to wall in the enclosed space until he gets to the top of a building*

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:23 PM
Rhoden: That was just a warm up! Here comes the real deal! Wooooooooo!

*After leaving the parking lot, Rhoden begins to job down a sidewalk next to a street where cars fly by. When he sees an alley, he slips into it and begins jumping from wall to wall in the enclosed space until he gets to the top of a building*
Ryder: Are You Serious Bro?

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Ryder: Are You Serious Bro?

Rhoden: There's a fire escape stairwell if you don't want to give it a try!

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 10:25 PM
*Stands there in awe, standing next to Ryder*

PUNK: That's some Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon type shit.

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:26 PM
WTF is going on?! :confused:

HolyJose2391
09-03-2012, 10:26 PM
HJ: *Drives up and hits Ryder with his Camero* my bad! Damn wannabe Parkour kids

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Okay, I'll join in on the fun!

*Shaz does a backflip from one building to another. He does it again but this time he shouts FUCK YOU*

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 10:29 PM
*Takes the fire escape to the roof*

PUNK: That Shaz guy's a douche, ain't he. And I think Jose just fuckin' killed Ryder!

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:30 PM
*Shaz smells Weed and enters the building only to find Usain Kingston chilling*

Shaz: What the fuck is this?!

Usain Kingston: Fuck you man! Man is chilling ya get me? You gotta problem, let's have a race bitch!

Shaz: You're on!

*Shaz and Usain Kingston have a race. Shaz trips Kingston up and Shaz wins*

Shaz: Who the fuck are you MUDAFUCKA?!

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:30 PM
IC: Lawman: What the hell!!!!! Who put this dent in my car!!!!!!! I WILL SUE THEIR ASS!!!!!

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:31 PM
*Takes the fire escape to the roof*

PUNK: That Shaz guy's a douche, ain't he. And I think Jose just fuckin' killed Ryder!

*Usain Kingston shouts*

Kingston: You is wrong blad! Shaz is actually cool!

Shaz: Fuck you Kingston. Fuck you KJ.

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:31 PM
HJ: *Drives up and hits Ryder with his Camero* my bad! Damn wannabe Parkour kids
*Ryder plays possum*

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 10:32 PM
Rhoden: RYDER!!!!

*Rhoden climbs down the fire escape, going past KJ PUNK*

Sorry, man! I'll meet you up there! I gotta check on Ryder!

KJ PUNK
IC: Lawman: What the hell!!!!! Who put this dent in my car!!!!!!! I WILL SUE THEIR ASS!!!!!

PUNK: I don't know who could've done that. We didn't go through the parking lot :rolleyes:

Amerinaine
*Ryder plays possum*

IC: Lawman: Dude. You OK??? I saw you laying there waiting on the cops to get here? Do I need to call an ambulance?

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:33 PM
*Shaz pushes Kingston as he does the same*

Shaz: You wanna race me! Let's do it real!

Usain Kingston: Wat is you sayin?!

Shaz: Street race! Fastest drive wins!

*Shaz opens the door of his private garage only to find a tons of cars in there*

Shaz: I'll take this Bugatti Veyron SS!

Usain Kingston: Bitch please! Pagani Zonda is mans ride blad!

*They have a race. Shaz takes a shortcut*

Usain Kingston: WTF ya cheat?!

*Usain Kingston takes a shortcut and wins*

Usain Kingston: YES! MAN IS DA WINNER! YES!

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:34 PM
PUNK: I don't know who could've done that. We didn't go through the parking lot :rolleyes:

IC: Lawman: It is a dent the size of a flipping hand! RHODEN!!!!!!!!

Shaz11
IC: Lawman: Dude. You OK??? I saw you laying there waiting on the cops to get here? Do I need to call an ambulance?

*Shaz runs and picks Ryder up, and nails him with the B.I.T.W*

Shaz: Damn right MUDAFUCKA!

TTC
Ryder: Is my hair okay?

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:35 PM
*Shaz runs and picks Ryder up, and nails him with the B.I.T.W*

Shaz: Damn right MUDAFUCKA!

IC: Lawman: ***Hits Shaz with the Layout*** Retard!

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Ryder: Is my hair okay?

IC: Lawman: What hair???

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:36 PM
IC: Lawman: ***Hits Shaz with the Layout*** Retard!

*Shaz grabs Lawman by the head and picks himself up. And hits him with the Brainbuster*

Shaz: HOW IS THAT MUDAFUCKA?!

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:37 PM
IC: Lawman: What hair???
Ryder: My hair hair bro. *Finally passes out*

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:38 PM
Ryder: My hair hair bro. *Finally passes out*
*Brock steals 100 dollars from Ryder's wallet*

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:39 PM
*Shaz and Usain Kingston immediately leave and they rush into Usain's building and chill on the sofas as they smoke weed*

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:40 PM
*Brock steals 100 dollars from Ryder's wallet*

*Usain Kingston runs and steals the 100 dollars from Brock's hand and runs back into the building*

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:40 PM
*Shaz grabs Lawman by the head and picks himself up. And hits him with the Brainbuster*

Shaz: HOW IS THAT MUDAFUCKA?!

***Hits breaks both of Shaz's arms*** Let's see you hit the brainbuster now??

OOC: See how that makes no sense. You'd have been knocked out from my Ambush Maneuver. Someone else would have to ambush me. You wouldn't be able too. Some things have to make sense, or we both act like this sequence never happened.

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:41 PM
*Usain Kingston runs and steals the 100 dollars from Brock's hand and runs back into the building*
*Brock follows Usian up to his door* Brock: Open up

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:42 PM

OOC: See how that makes no sense. You'd have been knocked out from my Ambush Maneuver. Someone else would have to ambush me. You wouldn't be able too. Some things have to make sense, or we both act like this sequence never happened.

OOC: Jheeze, errm. Yeah, pretend like it never happened.

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:43 PM
*Brock follows Usian up to his door* Brock: Open up

Usain Kingston: In your dreams ya mug!

Shaz: Yeah! Fuck you Brock! We smokin some weed blad!

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:43 PM
OOC: Jheeze, errm. Yeah, pretend like it never happened.

OOC: Good Idea. We can totally WWE it.

K2Jelly
09-03-2012, 10:44 PM

OOC: Remember what I told you about starting fights without the other person's consent. That puts that victim in an awkward spot because he knows has to play along with your scenario and he's not prepared for it. Plus, he winds up looking like a punk.

Shaz11
OOC: Good Idea. We can totally WWE it.

OOC: I know right! Actually you know what, let Shaz bury Lawman alive and pretend like it never happened! :p

TTC
Usain Kingston: In your dreams ya mug!

Shaz: Yeah! Fuck you Brock! We smokin some weed blad!
Brock: I'll call the cops then. *Then remembers how Shaz broke his phone*

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:45 PM
Brock: I'll call the cops then. *Then remembers how Shaz broke his phone*

Usain Kingston: Dis guy is a snitch blad!

Shaz: Damn right! Fuck him and let's carry on smokin the weed!

*Shaz immediately puts on some Rap music. 50 Cent - In Da Club*

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:45 PM
OOC: Remember what I told you about starting fights without the other person's consent. That puts that victim in an awkward spot because he knows has to play along with your scenario and he's not prepared for it. Plus, he winds up looking like a punk.

OOC: To be fair, I was right there for that ambush. He ran by me to pick Ryder up. He did an ambush move to Ryder. I did an ambush move to Shaz. I think this is a case where we both just fucked it up.

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:46 PM
OOC: To be fair, I was right there for that ambush. He ran by me to pick Ryder up. He did an ambush move to Ryder. I did an ambush move to Shaz. I think this is a case where we both just fucked it up.

Besides, we WWE'd it. It never happened. LOL.

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:46 PM

OOC: To be honest, backstage brawls are kinda pointless. I'm done with them, lol.

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Besides, we WWE'd it. It never happened. LOL.

Huh? What never happened?! ;)

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:47 PM
OOC: Back to the IC'ing.

IC: Lawman:***Throws water in Ryder's Face*** Dude, WTH!!!!

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Usain Kingston: Dis guy is a snitch blad!

Shaz: Damn right! Fuck him and let's carry on smokin the weed!

*Shaz immediately puts on some Rap music. 50 Cent - In Da Club*
Brock: Fuck this!

K2Jelly
Anyways, guys. I'll be seeing you tomorrow. Gotta be up at 8. :(

Shaz11
OOC: Back to the IC'ing.

IC: Lawman:***Throws water in Ryder's Face*** Dude, WTH!!!!

*Shaz takes a photo of Ryder and puts it on Facebook and Twitter. He runs back into the building*

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Brock: Fuck this!

Shaz: Fuck you Brock!

Usain Kingston: Yeah man! Wat Shaz said! Fuck you!

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 10:49 PM
OOC: To be honest, backstage brawls are kinda pointless. I'm done with them, lol.

Thing is they have to be choreographed, and that is tough to do in writing. It can be done, but It would take practice. Practice you could only get by just doing it.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 10:50 PM
*goes inside the building and eventually comes out the back*

PUNK: Man, I've gotta get some sleep after this crazy shit.