PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

TTC
09-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Jackson: Sorry you won't Brock and Ryder no hate, never have never will.

Jackson: I would like to see his ass try and oh I didn't know you knew my sex life, good to know
Brock: What makes you believe that?

​Ryder: We cool then.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Ryder: That's it. I'm so close to punching you.

IC: Lawman: Go with the feeling.

TTC
09-02-2012, 03:51 PM
Rhoden: Easy there, guava. I mean you know harm. It's guava, right? Or is it grotto? What do people from The Jersey Shore call themselves? :confused:
​Ryder: Guido. Dumbass.

Rhoden: I don't know about that. 3 time WWE Champion, King of the Ring Winner, Royal Rumble winner. Sounds like he takes it quite seriously.
Brock: He just cares for the money.

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 03:53 PM
​Ryder: Guido. Dumbass.

Brock: He just cares for the money.

Rhoden: Don't blame me. I can't help it if they all sound alike. ;)

Rhoden: Whatever you say, man. I'm just saying if you're calling yourself Brock and "The Next Big Thing", you might get sued by Paul Heyman.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 03:55 PM

Rhoden: Whatever you say, man. I'm just saying if you're calling yourself Brock and "The Next Big Thing", you might get sued by Paul Heyman.

IC: Lawman: I got his back. I'm a lawyer.

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 03:56 PM

Rhoden: So then why are you a wrestler? Isn't hard managing both jobs at the same time?

TTC
09-02-2012, 03:56 PM

Ryder: Whatever floats your boat.

Brock: He will not sue me.

TTC
09-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Ryder: Cool. A lawyer.

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 04:00 PM
It would have to be the same format as yours, right?

Yes it would be

CM Rock-Austin
09-02-2012, 04:06 PM
Brock: What makes you believe that?

​Ryder: We cool then.

Jackson: I know by seeing what you can do in the ring and Ryder maybe or maybe not.

TTC
09-02-2012, 04:18 PM
Jackson: I know by seeing what you can do in the ring and Ryder maybe or maybe not.
Brock: I'll prove you wrong.

​Ryder: Ok.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Rhoden: So then why are you a wrestler? Isn't hard managing both jobs at the same time?

IC: Lawman: Wrestling is my passion. Lawyer is my job. I can do both. I'm the guy you don't want to mess with. Just walk away. This is your warning.

NiallF96
09-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Diamond: The Prodigy has arrived in this godforsaken place!

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 04:51 PM

http://youtu.be/g04aCp3ej-I

TTC
09-02-2012, 04:53 PM
Brock: And we care why again?

Rehmix
09-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Dixon's Bio is up! Not that anyone cares, just thought I would say something.

Vandarius
09-02-2012, 05:16 PM
Brock: And we care why again?

Darius: Get used to no bodies coming in and announcing that they had successfully took a piss without someone holding their hand, it happens a lot here.

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 05:17 PM
Dixon's Bio is up! Not that anyone cares, just thought I would say something.

Oh. I care. I......CARE!!!!!!

TTC
09-02-2012, 05:18 PM
Darius: Get used to no bodies coming in and announcing that they had successfully took a piss without someone holding their hand, it happens a lot here.
Brock: That's true.

Rehmix
09-02-2012, 05:19 PM
Oh. I care. I......CARE!!!!!!

You always seem to come through for me KJ!

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 05:21 PM
You always seem to come through for me KJ!

I mean we are the only two Psych fans left on the forums.

We should totally do a tag team named Shawn and Gus!!!

Rehmix
09-02-2012, 05:22 PM

Uhmmm, YES!

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 05:22 PM
Uhmmm, YES!

Ha. I have no idea how it would work, but it would be EPIC!

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 05:23 PM

I watched just because my name is Gus. You don't get to many anythings with the name Gus in them. Unless you talk Field Goal Kicking Mules or Bears.

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 05:24 PM
I watched just because my name is Gus. You don't get to many anythings with the name Gus in them. Unless you talk Field Goal Kicking Mules or Bears.

Never would've pegged you as a Gus.

Vandarius
Brock: That's true.

Darius: I may take you under my wing, rookie ... Maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

TTC

I watch Psych.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Never would've pegged you as a Gus.

Still, I'm not a fan of the show. I just kinda watch it from time to time as a "Change of Pace" show.

TTC
09-02-2012, 05:25 PM
Darius: I may take you under my wing, rookie ... Maybe you'll learn a thing or two.
Brock: I wouldn't mind learning from you.

OOC: It would be fun.:D

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 05:28 PM
I watch Psych.

Psshhh. You don't have a Psych gif as your sig. Poser.

Just kidding!

Vandarius
09-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Brock: I wouldn't mind learning from you.

OOC: It would be fun.:D

Darius: We'll see how things go after Glory Days, I have too much to focus on right now, and training a rookie isn't one of them.

TTC
09-02-2012, 05:30 PM
Darius: We'll see how things go after Glory Days, I have too much to focus on right now, and training a rookie isn't one of them.
Brock: I know. Good luck anyways.

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 05:32 PM

PUNK: Damn man that's cold. You mention you would take him under your wing and when he seems receptive to it, you shoot him down? That's fucked up. You're like a stuck up bitch in high school.

Rehmix
09-02-2012, 05:32 PM

KJ speaks TRUF!

TTC
09-02-2012, 05:33 PM

Just kidding!
How about know? #TryingToFitInFTW

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 05:36 PM

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHH better!

Just watched that episode last night! :D

Rehmix
09-02-2012, 05:37 PM

Me and KJ must convene before you can be accepted "in"

TTC
09-02-2012, 05:39 PM
MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHHH better!

Just watched that episode last night! :D
I've been watching Psych on and Netflix. I'm currently on the episode on when Juliet finds her old boyfriend in danger.

Rehmix
09-02-2012, 05:42 PM
I've been watching Psych on and Netflix. I'm currently on the episode on when Juliet finds her old boyfriend in danger.

Thats in season 4. I have all five available and will be getting the sixth one when it comes out.

TTC
09-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Thats in season 4. I have all five available and will be getting the sixth one when it comes out.
I can't wait for the sixth to come out. Since, I'm half way done with season 4.

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 05:48 PM

Me too. I get all of them on DVD the day they come out. Can't wait for Season Seven!

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 05:51 PM
IC: Lawman: Wrestling is my passion. Lawyer is my job. I can do both. I'm the guy you don't want to mess with. Just walk away. This is your warning.

Rhoden: No offense but you kinda came onto me. I wasn't even worried about you.

TTC
09-02-2012, 05:53 PM
Me too. I get all of them on DVD the day they come out. Can't wait for Season Seven!
My favorite episode so far has been when Shawn gets stuck in the dude's trunk.

TTC
09-02-2012, 05:55 PM
That one and when Shawn goes on that wild goose chase for the search of Yang.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 06:35 PM
Rhoden: No offense but you kinda came onto me. I wasn't even worried about you.

IC: Lawman: You keep playing stupid to the locker room, you'll be worried about me. So, if you know what is best, you might want to get the hell out of here. You've got a line of people wanting to kick your ass, and I'm not gonna protect you from your mouth.

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 06:40 PM
IC: Lawman: You keep playing stupid to the locker room, you'll be worried about me. So, if you know what is best, you might want to get the hell out of here. You've got a line of people wanting to kick your ass, and I'm not gonna protect you from your mouth.

Rhoden: I'm actually one of the most docile people here...at least that's what I'm told. And if people have a problem with me, they can either settle it with me face to face or we can do all of our talking in the ring. Like I said, I didn't come looking for you so you never interested me enough to be indulged by you in the first place. No offense, but you're starting to come off as arrogant and if that's wrong of me to assume, then I apologize. But if not, I'll let you in on something; I may not be the coolest, the smartest, the strongest or the quickest but I know my way around the ring enough to have faith in my abilities and I don't need to hide behind people to solve my problems or to avoid trouble. I'm not going anywhere and no one's going to make me.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 06:46 PM
Rhoden: I'm actually one of the most docile people here...at least that's what I'm told. And if people have a problem with me, they can either settle it with me face to face or we can do all of our talking in the ring. Like I said, I didn't come looking for you so you never interested me enough to be indulged by you in the first place. No offense, but you're starting to come off as arrogant and if that's wrong of me to assume, then I apologize. But if not, I'll let you in on something; I may not be the coolest, the smartest, the strongest or the quickest but I know my way around the ring enough to have faith in my abilities and I don't need to hide behind people to solve my problems or to avoid trouble. I'm not going anywhere and no one's going to make me.

IC: Lawman: Honestly, the time for talk has probably ended. I'm don't "Want" to punch you in the face. I'm gonna punch you in the face. I don't make idle threats. I sure as hell don't hide behind anybody. I say, let's go. You pick the time, the place. Hell, I'll let you pick the stipulation.

OC: I guess this makes me a heel at worst a tweener who got annoyed at best.

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 06:49 PM
IC: Lawman: Honestly, the time for talk has probably ended. I'm don't "Want" to punch you in the face. I'm gonna punch you in the face. I don't make idle threats. I sure as hell don't hide behind anybody. I say, let's go. You pick the time, the place. Hell, I'll let you pick the stipulation.

OC: I guess this makes me a heel at worst a tweener who got annoyed at best.

Rhoden: So it's a fight then? Well, last time I heard, all the rookies are going to go at it at Glory Days but if that doesn't happen, I can go ask whoever's in charge if we can compete one on one. No special stipulations. And by the way, I may be somewhat of an airhead, but it'll be a mistake to underestimate me. I take risks most people wouldn't even dream of doing and I'll pull out all the stops to beat you if our match happens.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Rhoden: So it's a fight then? Well, last time I heard, all the rookies are going to go at it at Glory Days but if that doesn't happen, I can go ask whomever is in charge if we can compete one on one. No special stipulations. And by the way, I may be somewhat of an airhead, but it'll be a mistake to underestimate me. I take risks most people wouldn't even dream of doing and I'll pull out all the stops to beat you if our match happens.

IC: Lawman: I never underestimate anyone. You're too damn nice. No matter how many stops you don't pull, that is enough to hinder you. That is why I'll win. I will leave you in the ring next to lifeless when it is over. Why? Because, I will take you as seriously as a heart attack. Don't worry about me underestimating you. Worry about what condition you will be in after the match.

TTC
09-02-2012, 06:55 PM
Rhoden: So it's a fight then? Well, last time I heard, all the rookies are going to go at it at Glory Days but if that doesn't happen, I can go ask whoever's in charge if we can compete one on one. No special stipulations. And by the way, I may be somewhat of an airhead, but it'll be a mistake to underestimate me. I take risks most people wouldn't even dream of doing and I'll pull out all the stops to beat you if our match happens.
Brock: The one in charge in here is Smokey. If you don't know that then who hired you?

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 06:57 PM
Brock: The one in charge in here is Smokey. If you don't know that then who hired you?

Rhoden: He didn't hire me personally. It was one of his advisers.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 06:59 PM

IC: Lawman: He's pretending to be stupid. He knows exactly who hired him. Rhoden is much smarter than he wants us to believe. However, the mouth he has has just wrote a check he can't cash. I'm

TTC
09-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Rhoden: He didn't hire me personally. It was one of his advisers.
Brock: Fair enough then.

Ryder: No it's not fair.

Brock: Shut up Matt. I know of his stupid came. I'm just playing around.

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 07:01 PM
IC: Lawman: He's pretending to be stupid. He knows exactly who hired him. Rhoden is much smarter than he wants us to believe. However, the mouth he has has just wrote a check he can't cash. I'm

Rhoden: I'm not pretending to be anyone. I'm Joel Rhoden. That's it. I don't need to pretend to be someone else because I'm proud of who I am. And what's with saying you don't underestimate people when you say I can't back up anything I say? That's underestimating last time I checked.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Rhoden: I'm not pretending to be anyone. I'm Joel Rhoden. That's it. I don't need to pretend to be someone else because I'm proud of who I am. And what's with saying you don't underestimate people when you say I can't back up anything I say? That's underestimating last time I checked.

IC: Lawman: Maybe you are as dumb as you act. You best walk away now, before I hurt you.

TTC
09-02-2012, 07:08 PM
IC: Lawman: Maybe you are as dumb as I think. You best walk away now, before I hurt you.
Brock: If you want to settle it then wait until Smokey gets here.

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 07:09 PM
IC: Lawman: Maybe you are as dumb as I think. You best walk away now, before I hurt you.

Rhoden: Your threats don't scare me, lawyer. I respect the fact that you're juggling two professions at once but don't get in my face, antagonize me and expect me to take it. Like I said, I'm not going anywhere.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 07:19 PM
Brock: If you want to settle it then wait until Smokey gets here.

IC: Lawman: At this point, I'm not waiting.

***Starts brawl with Rhoden***

TTC
09-02-2012, 07:25 PM
*Ryder tries to stop the brawl, but gets stopped by Edwards. Who is in fact enjoying the brawl.*

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 07:26 PM
IC: Lawman: At this point, I'm not waiting.

***Starts brawl with Rhoden***

Rhoden: Forget it. Not happening. You want to fight? We do it in the ring like we're paid to do. Until then, you're going to have to get your temper under control while you wait for our match because I'm not satisfying your blood lust be fighting like children. So you want to fight me? Go ahead but I hope you can still have your pride when you realize you're facing against someone who's not looking to get involved in your petty games.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 07:31 PM
yo yo yo guys.

TTC
09-02-2012, 07:32 PM
yo yo yo guys.
Sup, broski.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 07:34 PM
Not much. Been at church most of the day, as usual on Sundays.

TTC
09-02-2012, 07:36 PM
Rhoden: Forget it. Not happening. You want to fight? We do it in the ring like we're paid to do. Until then, you're going to have to get your temper under control while you wait for our match because I'm not satisfying your blood lust be fighting like children. So you want to fight me? Go ahead but I hope you can still have your pride when you realize you're facing against someone who's not looking to get involved in your petty games.
Ryder: Just fight him!

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Ryder: Just fight him!

Rhoden: Forget it. I'll only be gratifying him. If he wants to fight me so bad, he won't have any problems facing me either at Glory Days or when Smokey says it's okay.

TTC
09-02-2012, 07:39 PM
Rhoden: Forget it. I'll only be gratifying him. If he wants to fight me so bad, he won't have any problems facing me either at Glory Days or when Smokey says it's okay.
Brock: Just take a chance.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 07:46 PM
OOC: Um, how is he talking when no one is stopping the Backstage brawl. At this point we are scrapping until it gets broke up.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 07:46 PM
OOC: Um, how is he talking when no one is stopping the Backstage brawl. At this point we are scrapping until it gets broke up.

In other words Jelly, it needs to make sense. Right now it doesn't.

TTC
09-02-2012, 07:48 PM
OOC: Brock ain't breaking it up. Ryder would, but Brock is holding him back.

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 07:49 PM

Well, if you're the one who's starting it then you need to be the one to initiate the first move. And just a courtesy thing when it comes to IC'ing; do't start backstage brawls unless BOTH parties are comfortable with it.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 07:49 PM
Blaine: Haaay guys!

TTC
09-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Blaine: Haaay guys!
*Ryder hides again in the restroom*

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 07:52 PM
Blaine: Nobody wants to be friends? So sad... I needs me a friend, baby.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Well, if you're the one who's starting it then you need to be the one to initiate the first move. And just a courtesy thing when it comes to IC'ing; do't start backstage brawls unless BOTH parties are comfortable with it.

I did. I said Starts Brawl with Rhoden. I believe that instigates the first move. Your character wouldn't be comfortable with an impromptu brawl. So, in this case I don't see how that would work if it would be a no Out of Character or In character.

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 07:54 PM

Rhoden: You don't have friends? Why not?

TTC
09-02-2012, 07:55 PM
Brock: Go away weirdo!

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 07:56 PM
I did. I said Starts Brawl with Rhoden. I believe that instigates the first move. Your character wouldn't be comfortable with an impromptu brawl. So, in this case I don't see how that would work if it would be a no Out of Character or In character.

I meant with something less broad. Like actually depicting a specific action so I'd know how to respond instead of sucking my character into an environment that I'm not comfortable with taking him. If you were to say, punch me in the face and then I responded they way I did, then that would have worked but a brawl implies that both parties are willing to engage in it when I'm not.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Rhoden: You don't have friends? Why not?

Blaine: They just hatin me cos I'm beautiful. Or cos I'm gay... whichever it is, suga.

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 07:58 PM
Blaine: They just hatin me cos I'm beautiful. Or cos I'm gay... whichever it is, suga.

Rhoden: Whatever floats your boat. I don't judge.

TTC
09-02-2012, 07:58 PM
*From the restroom* Ryder: The gay part!

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 07:59 PM
I meant with something less broad. Like actually depicting a specific action so I'd know how to respond instead of sucking my character into an environment that I'm not comfortable with taking him. If you were to say, punch me in the face and then I responded they way I did, then that would have worked but a brawl implies that both parties are willing to engage in it when I'm not.

Oh, ok. I see. Anyways, I'm a heel type who doesn't cheat, so weapons usually aren't used. Generally, I will throw punches. So...

IC: Lawman: ***Attempts Left Hook at Rhoden***

OOC: That should be better.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:00 PM
Rhoden: Whatever floats your boat. I don't judge.
Blaine: Thas good, baby. Hey, you wanna do mes a favor and be my partner against them Brock and Ryder boys who be hatin on me? Dont think is official yet, but I need somebody to back me up, babe.
...And someone to back me up against the wall.

TTC
09-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Thas good, baby. Hey, you wanna do mes a favor and be my partner against them Brock and Ryder boys who be hatin on me? Dont think is official yet, but I need somebody to back me up, babe.
Remember IC.

Brock: Oh, I'm so scared of you too.

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 08:02 PM
Thas good, baby. Hey, you wanna do mes a favor and be my partner against them Brock and Ryder boys who be hatin on me? Dont think is official yet, but I need somebody to back me up, babe.

Rhoden: I can help you out with the first part but what do you mean by "backing you up against the wall"? :confused:

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Oh, ok. I see. Anyways, I'm a heel type who doesn't cheat, so weapons usually aren't used. Generally, I will throw punches. So...

IC: Lawman: ***Attempts Left Hook at Rhoden***

OOC: That should be better.

OOC: Much better.

*Rhoden allows the hit to connect and he staggers backwards a bit. Blood starts to drip out of the corner of his mouth.

Rhoden: Like I said, not...happening.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:05 PM
Right now I list Whatever they need me to be as my Face/Heel type. However, for now I'm going with heel. I want to see how a Clean Heel would work. I mean, how many heels never cheat.?

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Rhoden: I can help you out with the first part but what do you mean by "backing you up against the wall"? :confused:

Blaine: Unless you as masculine as me, you don't wants to know, suga.

TTC
09-02-2012, 08:12 PM
Blaine: Unless you as masculine as me, you don't wants to know, suga.
Brock: You get weirder by the second.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:14 PM
Brock: You get weirder by the second.

IC: Lawman: Blaine can have Rhoden's ass and nether regions after I beat up the rest of him.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:14 PM
IC: Lawman: Blaine can have his ass and nether regions after I beat up the rest of him.
Blaine: I loves that idea, Lawman! Now give me a hug, suga. *Opens arms wide*

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:15 PM

IC: Lawman: One warning. I'm not that type of guy. Walk away.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:16 PM
IC: Lawman: One warning. I'm not that type of guy. Walk away.
Blaine: OK, air hug!

TTC
09-02-2012, 08:17 PM
*Brock gives Blaine a low-blow*

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:18 PM
*Brock gives Blaine a low-blow*
Blaine: *gets huge boner* Do it again!

TTC
09-02-2012, 08:19 PM
Blaine: *gets huge boner* Do it again!
*Brock runs to the restroom where Ryder is* Brock: Open this fucking door!

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 08:21 PM
Rhoden:....

Amerinaine
Blaine: OK, air hug!

IC: Lawman: As long as you walk away. That was Rhoden's mistake. I don't want to see you make the same one.

The Tyndall Effect
Blaine: Alone again. Wait, where's my Akon? This is his cue!

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:22 PM
IC: Lawman: As long as you walk away. That was Rhoden's mistake. I don't want to see you make the same one.
Blaine: Got you, suga.

TTC
09-02-2012, 08:22 PM
*Brock runs to the restroom where Ryder is* Brock: Open this fucking door!
Ryder: Fuck you man!

Rhoden:....
Brock: What you looking at.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:23 PM
OOC: Tyndell is going to provide shall I say "Interesting Interactions". Matt Ryder is turning into my fave character on here. This whole thing overall could be very interesting.

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 08:23 PM

Rhoden: I don't even know. o.O

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:25 PM
lulz, "Interesting Interactions."
Looking forward to Blaine Edwards debuting. ICW will go... dare I say it? ...nuts.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:26 PM
lulz, "Interesting Interactions."
Looking forward to Blaine Edwards debuting. ICW will go... dare I say it? ...nuts.

With a guy who's last name is Blaine, and Brock being an Edwards, can I suggest you tweek the name a bit so as not to confuse the rest of us?

TTC
09-02-2012, 08:27 PM
Ryder: Fuck you man!

Brock: Fucking asshole.

OOC: Tyndell is going to provide shall I say "Interesting Interactions". Matt Ryder is turning into my fave character on here. This whole thing overall could be very interesting.
Thanks, bro.

Rhoden: I don't even know. o.O
Brock: Go home or else.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:28 PM

Thanks, bro.

IC: Lawman: I'll handle Rhoden. You need to hide from Blaine Edwards. He is a bit smitten with you.

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 08:29 PM

Thanks, bro.

Rhoden: That's probably a good idea. See ya guys tomorrow. It was great meeting you all. Well, most of you anyway.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:30 PM
With a guy who's last name is Blaine, and Brock being an Edwards, can I suggest you tweek the name a bit so as not to confuse the rest of us?
I could change him to Antoine Merriweather, and change his rep, if that works. Either way, he'll be a reference to In Living Color, which is what I'm going for.

TTC
09-02-2012, 08:30 PM

Thanks, bro.

Ryder: I bet Blaine like assholes, bro.

IC: Lawman: I'll handle Rhoden. You need to hide from Blaine Edwards. He is a bit smitten with you.
Brock: Deal.

Rhoden: That's probably a good idea. See ya guys tomorrow. It was great meeting you all. Well, most of you anyway.
Brock: And don't come back.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:33 PM

IC: Lawman: Don't let the door hit you, where the good lord split you!

K2Jelly
09-02-2012, 08:34 PM

Rhoden: Don't count on it. ;)

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 08:34 PM

PUNK: It was a pleasure meeting you Rhoden. One day, we'll put on the classic that the ICW fans deserve.

HolyJose2391
09-02-2012, 08:35 PM
HJ:*walks in. Sees giant gay orgy. Walks out in disgust* the fuck is going on here?

TTC
09-02-2012, 08:36 PM

Brock: I hope he goes away soon.

Rhoden: Don't count on it. ;)
Brock: I thought you were leaving.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:37 PM
HJ:*walks in. Sees giant gay orgy. Walks out in disgust* the fuck is going on here?

IC: Lawman: What was that all about???

TTC
09-02-2012, 08:37 PM
*From the bathroom still* Ryder: You don't want to know!

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:38 PM
I think I totally destroyed this thread upon my creation... interesting.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:39 PM
I think I totally destroyed this thread upon my creation... interesting.

Nope. Just interacting with you the way we think our characters would.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Nope. Just interacting with you the way we think our characters would.
My point exactly. Everyone's avoiding him. lulz.

TTC
09-02-2012, 08:44 PM
Well Brock can't cause a douchbag named Ryder won't let him in the the restroom.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:46 PM
Blaine: Oh, Rock-hard Brocky, baby! GIVE ME SOME SUGA!

TTC
09-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Blaine: Oh, Rock-hard Brocky, baby! GIVE ME SOME SUGA!
Brock: Ryder open this door.

Ryder: Suck Blaine's cock.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:47 PM
Brock: Ryder open this door.

Ryder: Suck Blaine's cock.

Blaine: I'd enjoy that!

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:48 PM

Actually, if you look at it, I'm the one who DIDN'T run away. I was polite enough to tell you to walk. My character is more like a Tweener who tends towards Heelish tendencies. I played that towards your character. BTW, my character doesn't really care if your gay straight bi or Transgendered really, so long as it is legal.

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 08:49 PM

Divine: Oh you know, Smokey went on a mini vacation and in his absence the Addams Family joined ICW...did Divine mention it's the gay Addams Family?

TTC
09-02-2012, 08:49 PM
*Brock bust opens the door*

Ryder: Motherfucker!

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:50 PM

IC: Lawman: Walks in.....slowly and quietly backs away. Thinks: I'll use the toddy at a later date.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 08:50 PM
Blaine: Are the Addams boys hot or were you talkin bout me?

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:51 PM
Divine: Oh you know, Smokey went on a mini vacation and in his absence the Addams Family joined ICW...did Divine mention it's the gay Addams Family?

IC: Lawman: Tell Smokey to get his act together. It is never good to let the inmates run the asylum. I also want that clown Rhoden on a silver flipping platter. I've had enough of his pretending dumb.

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 08:54 PM
IC: Lawman: Tell Smokey to get his act together. It is never good to let the inmates run the asylum. I also want that clown Rhoden on a silver flipping platter. I've had enough of his pretending dumb.

Smokey: Making demands, and you haven't even debuted yet. Ask the countless others what happens when you cross the boss.

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Blaine: Are the Addams boys hot or were you talkin bout me?

Divine: It's the Adam's Family you flamboyant, meat smoking, jerky jerking, mudhole smashing chumpette. Didn't you ever watch the movies? They had Uncle Fester who striking resembles Ryan Wells

HolyJose2391
HJ:...Fuck. Divine you and I never saw eye to eye but....let's face it we're the best this place has we should probably get the Addams Family out of here?

TTC
Smokey: Making demands, and you haven't even debuted yet. Ask the countless others what happens when you cross the boss.
Brock: Yeah you get a stupid match with a junkie.

Amerinaine

IC: Lawman: I would say nonplussed not necessarily demanding. As far as the Inmates comment. That is fact.

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 08:56 PM

PUNK: I'm not gonna make any demands or anything, but I've got a question for ya boss. When am I going to get in the ring and do what I do best? That Shaz guy looks like he really could use an attitude change.

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 08:57 PM
HJ:...Fuck. Divine you and I never saw eye to eye but....let's face it we're the best this place has we should probably get the Addams Family out of here?

PUNK: You sure about that Jose? We never got to cross paths before HWA met it's untimely end. I would like to see how far you could push me inside of that squared circle.

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 08:58 PM
IC: Lawman: I would say nonplussed not necessarily demanding. As far as the Inmates comment. That is fact.

Smokey: No, that is not a fact. What is a fact is that you along with everyone else is slated to be in the tournament to crown the new Endurance Champion after Glory Days. Keep running your mouth, and I'll make you face the ICW roster in a gauntlet match

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 08:58 PM
OOC: Tyndell doesn't even have a roster profile yet??? So what's the deal with him?

HolyJose2391
09-02-2012, 08:59 PM
PUNK: You sure about that Jose? We never got to cross paths before HWA met it's untimely end. I would like to see how far you could push me inside of that squared circle.
HJ: JOBBERPUNK! I'm pretty sure I've kicked your ass before but hey you know what I'd be glad to actually push you to your limits

TTC
OOC: Tyndell doesn't even have a roster profile yet??? So what's the deal with him?
Yes he does, bro.

Amerinaine
Smokey: No, that is not a fact. What is a fact is that you along with everyone else is slated to be in the tournament to crown the new Endurance Champion after Glory Days. Keep running your mouth, and I'll make you face the ICW roster in a gauntlet match

IC: Lawman: I'll let this be my last comment towards you until this whole place calms down. I wouldn't back down from any challenge.

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 09:00 PM
PUNK: I'm not gonna make any demands or anything, but I've got a question for ya boss. When am I going to get in the ring and do what I do best? That Shaz guy looks like he really could use an attitude change.

Smokey: After Glory Days. I'll do my best to make sure you two meet up in the Endurance Tournament.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 09:00 PM
Yes he does, bro.

I must have missed it.

Shaz11
09-02-2012, 09:01 PM

Shaz: Oi you, shut your mouth. As far as I'm concerned, you're the one who needs an attitude change. Fuck you, and fuck these fans!

TTC
I must have missed it.
10th page after Ryder.

bearkg88

Divine: You know Jose, you may be a mexican jumping bean, but you got a point. We should talk to the boss and see about a 2 on 5 handicap match. What do ya say?

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 09:02 PM
IC: Lawman: I'll let this be my last comment towards you until this whole place calms down. I wouldn't back down from any challenge.

OOC: I totally worded this all wrong.

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 09:02 PM
HJ: JOBBERPUNK! I'm pretty sure I've kicked your ass before but hey you know what I'd be glad to actually push you to your limits

PUNK: Ahh, you're referring to Jabe. I haven't be quite....myself...until recently there. But I'm sure if you faced me now, it would surely be a different story.

HolyJose2391
09-02-2012, 09:03 PM
Divine: You know Jose, you may be a mexican jumping bean, but you got a point. We should talk to the boss and see about a 2 on 5 handicap match. What do ya say?
HJ: Now remember last time we teamed up? It didn't turn out so well? Oh well that's the past either way these guys are the ones in the handicap

HolyJose2391
09-02-2012, 09:03 PM
PUNK: Ahh, you're referring to Jabe. I haven't be quite....myself...until recently there. But I'm sure if you faced me now, it would surely be a different story.
HJ: You make a valid argument. Last time was probably well over a year ago people change. I'll look forward to it

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 09:04 PM
Shaz: Oi you, shut your mouth. As far as I'm concerned, you're the one who needs an attitude change. Fuck you, and fuck these fans!

PUNK: So you're a little scaredy cat now? You don't wanna put your money where your mouth is? I'm sure these fans would be pretty damn stoked to see me and you go one on one. I don't think it's your decision to deny them that.

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 09:06 PM
HJ: You make a valid argument. Last time was probably well over a year ago people change. I'll look forward to it

PUNK: Jabe or ICDub...either way, I plan on putting on a show that no one will ever forget!

Shaz11
09-02-2012, 09:07 PM
PUNK: So you're a little scaredy cat now? You don't wanna put your money where your mouth is? I'm sure these fans would be pretty damn stoked to see me and you go one on one. I don't think it's your decision to deny them that.

Shaz: Wait a sec- How am I scared?! I'm not scared of anyone! Especially not a jobber like you! I don't care about these fans! If I wanna face someone, then it has to have MY approval! If you wanna go one on one with me?! Then bring it on! I could whoop yo' plastic candy ass anyday motherfucka'!

Shaz11
09-02-2012, 09:07 PM
PUNK: Jabe or ICDub...either way, I plan on putting on a show that no one will ever forget!

Shaz: Yeah, a show that no one will forget cause it's so disastrous.

Shaz11
09-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Shaz: Actually KJ! I ain't gonna be dealing with jobbers like you! Let me win my Money in the Bank briefcase for the World title first! And then I'll challenge you! Let's raise the stakes high?! I'll put my briefcase on the line bitch!

HolyJose2391
09-02-2012, 09:10 PM
HJ: I just have ONE question. how do the lights look when you're looking up while I'm pinning you?

CricketTragic
09-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Hey bear, just finished my part of the promo, all it needs is the last part And you shall receive

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 09:13 PM
Shaz: Actually KJ! I ain't gonna be dealing with jobbers like you! Let me win my Money in the Bank briefcase for the World title first! And then I'll challenge you! Let's raise the stakes high?! I'll put my briefcase on the line bitch!

PUNK: You sure you wanna do that? I'll gladly take that briefcase away from you and take the ICW Championship from Van. I'll be the champion that these fans can be proud of. One that they can point to and say "That's MY Champion!" I'll be the champion of the people, the man who stands for what's just.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 09:14 PM
For the sake of avoiding confusion with the "Blaine" and "Edwards" already on here, I'll tweak my character's name to Damian Eddings.

Shaz11
09-02-2012, 09:14 PM
PUNK: You sure you wanna do that? I'll gladly take that briefcase away from you and take the ICW Championship from Van. I'll be the champion that these fans can be proud of. One that they can point to and say "That's MY Champion!" I'll be the champion of the people, the man who stands for what's just.

Shaz: Indeed I do! You tell me to put my money where my mouth is, I'll do exact that! And trust me, you're gonna face what none of my opponents have faced! Trust me KJ, once I win this briefcase! The undefeated streak begins! The era of Shaz begins! Once I cash the briefcase in! It's the new age! Haha! When the belt is in my hands! You can be the first challenger motherfucka'! HAHAH!

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 09:15 PM
HJ: I just have ONE question. how do the lights look when you're looking up while I'm pinning you?

PUNK: I would retort with the same question, but after I hit the Rolling Elbow, it'll be lights out for you. Just let me know how many pajaroes are floating around your head when you come to.

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 09:17 PM
Shaz: Indeed I do! You tell me to put my money where my mouth is, I'll do exact that! And trust me, you're gonna face what none of my opponents have faced! Trust me KJ, once I win this briefcase! The undefeated streak begins! The era of Shaz begins! Once I cash the briefcase in! It's the new age! Haha! When the belt is in my hands! You can be the first challenger motherfucka'! HAHAH!

PUNK: I'll happily accept being your first and only title defense. Your arrogance gives way to carelessness, carelessness gives way to defeat.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 09:17 PM
Eddings: So, Smokey, if yous still around, I has a question. Could you get me in a tag team match coming up against those two fools Edwards and Ryder? They's harassing my masculinity, suga!

HolyJose2391
09-02-2012, 09:18 PM
PUNK: I would retort with the same question, but after I hit the Rolling Elbow, it'll be lights out for you. Just let me know how many pajaroes are floating around your head when you come to.
HJ: Cute the rookie thinks he can knock me out. Listen rookie your little run in HWA as Extreme Champion doesn't mean shit. I mean no one remembers. Let's get this straight. All I do is win. You just watch me be better

TTC
09-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Eddings: So, Smokey, if yous still around, I has a question. Could you get me in a tag team match coming up against those two fools Edwards and Ryder? They's harassing my masculinity, suga!
Ryder: You be harassing us, bro.

TTC
09-02-2012, 09:20 PM
HJ: Cute the rookie thinks he can knock me out. Listen rookie your little run in HWA as Extreme Champion doesn't mean shit. I mean no one remembers. Let's get this straight. All I do is win. You just watch me be better
Brock: Yet you remember.

Amerinaine
09-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Ryder: You be harassing us, bro.

IC: Lawman: This is true.

HolyJose2391
09-02-2012, 09:21 PM
Brock: Yet you remember.
HJ: He mentioned it once. I have quite the memory. You on the other hand. Remind me who pinned you a few weeks ago? oh right I did

Shaz11
09-02-2012, 09:21 PM
PUNK: I'll happily accept being your first and only title defense. Your arrogance gives way to carelessness, carelessness gives way to defeat.

Shaz: And KJ is wrong!..AGAIN! Surprise surprise!

TTC
09-02-2012, 09:22 PM
HJ: He mentioned it once. I have quite the memory. You on the other hand. Remind me who pinned you a few weeks ago? oh right I did
Brock: I am a man to admit a defeat. I lost.

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 09:23 PM
so the gf has me watching Charmed, and on this episode, Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner, and Booker T are in it

KJ PUNK

PUNK: I'm here to collect championships and give the fans a show. I'm sure we'll give them a show. I think we'll bring the house down. But the ending you have in your mind, unfortunately, isn't how it's going to turn out in reality.

bearkg88
For the sake of avoiding confusion with the "Blaine" and "Edwards" already on here, I'll tweak my character's name to Damian Eddings.

Sounds good bro!

HolyJose2391
09-02-2012, 09:24 PM
PUNK: I'm here to collect championships and give the fans a show. I'm sure we'll give them a show. I think we'll bring the house down. But the ending you have in your mind, unfortunately, isn't how it's going to turn out in reality.
HJ: Guarandamnteed it will be a great match. Let's face it I'll say I win, you say you win. Only one way to really find out

Amerinaine
so the gf has me watching Charmed, and on this episode, Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner, and Booker T are in it

Bet it is a train wreck.

The Tyndall Effect
Eddings: If I is, then my bad. But I still wants a match with em.

KJ PUNK
Shaz: And KJ is wrong!..AGAIN! Surprise surprise!

PUNK: I didn't know you were a fortune teller along with being a crap wrestler and world class talker. Care to give me the winning lotto numbers for this week?

TTC
09-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Eddings: If I is, then my bad. But I still wants a match with em.
Ryder: Fuck that I'm hiding... Oh wait..

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 09:25 PM
HJ: Guarandamnteed it will be a great match. Let's face it I'll say I win, you say you win. Only one way to really find out

PUNK: And I'm positive we'll find out sooner, rather than later.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Ryder: Fuck that I'm hiding... Oh wait..
Eddings: Fuck is my magic word, suga.

Shaz11
09-02-2012, 09:27 PM
PUNK: I didn't know you were a fortune teller along with being a crap wrestler and world class talker. Care to give me the winning lotto numbers for this week?

Shaz: HAHA! THIS GUY CHATS BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT I TELL YOU!

7 12 1 21 23 1

HERE YA GO!

Shaz: HAHAHA! YES! Shaz is on a roll motherfucka'! MAN IS GOING BABY!

*Shaz drinks another bottle of Vodka and drives home in his Bugatti, he arrives home and goes to sleep*

TTC
09-02-2012, 09:29 PM
Eddings: Fuck is my magic word, suga.
Brock: I see you like pain. *Delivers The Next*

7 12 1 21 23 1

HERE YA GO!

*Shaz drinks another bottle of Vodka and drives home in his Bugatti, he arrives home and goes to sleep*
Brock: And I invented Bullshit. #Sarcasm

HolyJose2391
09-02-2012, 09:31 PM

7 12 1 21 23 1

HERE YA GO!

HJ: To be fair he is drinking Aristocrat Vodka. Shit Vodka for a shit wrestler

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 09:31 PM
*Eddings appears unresponsive...*

TTC
09-02-2012, 09:33 PM
*Eddings appears unresponsive...*
Brock: Now leave us alone. Or at least me.

Ryder: Yeah what he said bro.

KJ PUNK
09-02-2012, 09:34 PM

7 12 1 21 23 1

HERE YA GO!

PUNK: Tsk, tsk, tsk, Shaz. Drinking and driving? Really? I knew you were low class, but come on!

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 09:35 PM
Eddings: ooh, just had a dream Brocky slammed me down hard!

TTC
09-02-2012, 09:38 PM
Eddings: ooh, just had a dream Brocky slammed me down hard!
Ryder: Run!

*Brock leaves Ryder by himself when he takes off and pops Ryder's tires*

Ryder: Really, bro!

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 09:41 PM
Ryder: Run!

*Brock leaves Ryder by himself when he takes off and pops Ryder's tires*

Ryder: Really, bro!

Eddings: Ryder, can I have just a minute with you? Please, suga?

TTC
09-02-2012, 09:42 PM
Eddings: Ryder, can I have just a minute with you? Please, suga?
Ryder: Please don't get weird with me.

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 09:43 PM
Ryder: Please don't get weird with me.

Divine: It's been weird for the last two hours you chumpette.

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 09:45 PM
Eddings: I just wanted to ask why yous be hangin round with Edwards. That man is a dick, and not the good kind! Although he DOES have a nice bod.

TTC
09-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Divine: It's been weird for the last two hours you chumpette.

Ryder: You think I haven't noticed.

TTC
09-02-2012, 09:47 PM
Eddings: I just wanted to ask why yous be hangin round with Edwards. That man is a dick, and not the good kind! Although he DOES have a nice bod.

Ryder: Unlike you he ain't weird. And ewwww!!!!

The Tyndall Effect
09-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Off for the night. Deuces, broskis and hoeskis.

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 10:05 PM
Off for the night. Deuces, broskis and hoeskis.

Peace bro!

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 10:06 PM
Ok guys. Front page is updated!

Vandarius
09-02-2012, 10:10 PM
Ok guys. Front page is updated!

Ya ever gonna pm me? :P

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 10:13 PM
Ya ever gonna pm me? :P

OH YA! I will in a sec

CM Rock-Austin
09-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Jackson: Shit is really weird here man *shakes his head* and the weirdest part is that shaz really thinks he is going to grab that ICW heavyweight title briefcase hahaha.

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 11:03 PM
So...not many people vote for promo of the week. I am reopening it now until Tues. If not many people vote, I'll do the hard job of picking(cause there were alot of awesome ones). So, promo of the week!? Who are you voting for?

bearkg88
09-02-2012, 11:10 PM
Ok guys. Im off, won't be back on till Tues. Remember, promos are due Wed!

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-02-2012, 11:12 PM
So...not many people vote for promo of the week. I am reopening it now until Tues. If not many people vote, I'll do the hard job of picking(cause there were alot of awesome ones). So, promo of the week!? Who are you voting for?

And hopefully everyone read the Artemis promo from ICW.COM that's on the show thread as well... :)

scribbler_jones
09-02-2012, 11:21 PM
OOC: Peace out to everybody who's peacing out!

IC: Looks like things are getting hot in IWC... and now that Sagittarius Blue is here, it's gonna go from hot to straight-up scorching! The stars have aligned and led me to one of the most action-packed and revered wrestling organizations this world has ever seen... and with Sagittarius in the game, things will NEVER be the same!

Rehmix
09-02-2012, 11:48 PM
KJ- We should see how many people we can get to have Psych gifs in their Sigs!

VanHooliganX
09-03-2012, 12:09 AM
Promo sent.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 12:22 AM
KJ- We should see how many people we can get to have Psych gifs in their Sigs!

That's our new mission.

Then, it's world domination.

No_1eddiefan
09-03-2012, 01:17 AM
I will say, the death of HWA be the greatest thing to ever happen to ICW. This place is fuckin' booming!

At this same time yesterday, the thread was on page 726. That's nearly 50 pages in one day!

magglis
09-03-2012, 01:25 AM
I will say, the death of HWA be the greatest thing to ever happen to ICW. This place is fuckin' booming!

At this same time yesterday, the thread was on page 726. That's nearly 50 pages in one day!
What did i say a few days ago?

I said we need a second show soon,now bear is looking for a writer

I told ya

Destruction
09-03-2012, 03:20 AM
Ok guys. Im off, won't be back on till Tues. Remember, promos are due Wed!

HJ and Gommenta/Schweizner ;)

Seriously though, I can't pick this week. The rest of you can :)

Have you found a writer yet bear?

No_1eddiefan
09-03-2012, 04:40 AM
What did i say a few days ago?

I said we need a second show soon,now bear is looking for a writer

I told ya

Don't get cocky Mag. Bear & I have been speaking about this for weeks.

I didn't wanna ruin the surprise for everybody.

No_1eddiefan
09-03-2012, 04:41 AM
Right guys, signing off for a few days! I'll still be replying to PMs but not so frequently!

magglis
09-03-2012, 04:46 AM
Don't get cocky Mag. Bear & I have been speaking about this for weeks.

I didn't wanna ruin the surprise for everybody.
http://static.tumblr.com/aolqjuz/E06lhmnyy/joker-clapping.gif

Torphy
09-03-2012, 05:45 AM
And second promo sent, all up to date! IC'ing yesterday was a lot of fun, i regret not coming to ICW sooner now.

BennyTheBall
09-03-2012, 07:52 AM
Apologies for my lack of IC'ing gents. Or posting in general. Been a busy weekend. I will be back in 10 hours, and I will be contributing more.

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:17 AM
Jackson: Shit is really weird here man *shakes his head* and the weirdest part is that shaz really thinks he is going to grab that ICW heavyweight title briefcase hahaha.

Shaz: Don't laugh you dick! I've got a better chance then you!

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:20 AM
Shaz: Don't laugh you dick! I've got a better chance then you!
Brock: Than not then.

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:21 AM
Brock: Than not then.

Shaz: Fair enough, Brock Lesnar.

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Shaz: Fair enough, Brock Lesnar.
Brock: I don't mind being called Brock Lesnar anymore.

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 10:29 AM
Brock: I don't mind being called Brock Lesnar anymore.

Shaz: Oh so you've finally came out of the closet huh?

TTC
09-03-2012, 10:30 AM
Shaz: Oh so you've finally came out of the closet huh?
Brock: Not at all. I was never hiding anything.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 11:06 AM
How's everyone else in ICW land?

TTC
09-03-2012, 11:14 AM
Didn't go to school, so pretty good. And you?

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 11:17 AM
Didn't go to school, so pretty good. And you?

Other than being bored as fuck, not much.

TTC
09-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Other than being bored as fuck, not much.
I'm just watching whatever in youtube. Just finished watching Hardy vs. Hardy at WM 25.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-03-2012, 11:30 AM
I'm just watching whatever in youtube. Just finished watching Hardy vs. Hardy at WM 25.

I'm in a similar position. Been watching a bunch of stuff on Netflix today. Getting ready to soon deep fry some wings and all that jazz in a few hours. Other than that, just lounging around waiting for #RAW haha.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 11:35 AM
I'm in a similar position. Been watching a bunch of stuff on Netflix today. Getting ready to soon deep fry some wings and all that jazz in a few hours. Other than that, just lounging around waiting for #RAW haha.

I've got a fantasy football draft in a few hours, and some episodes of Breaking Bad to watch. Other than that, I'm also just waiting around for Raw

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-03-2012, 11:37 AM
I've got a fantasy football draft in a few hours, and some episodes of Breaking Bad to watch. Other than that, I'm also just waiting around for Raw

Hella lazy Monday haha.

KJ PUNK
09-03-2012, 11:39 AM
Hella lazy Monday haha.

Ha, all my Mondays are lazy. It's the only day I don't have to work.

TTC
09-03-2012, 11:42 AM
I only like Mondays cause of Raw.

Shaz11
09-03-2012, 12:12 PM
I'm starting Sixth Form so that's my holidays gone! :mad:

I'll have to wake up at 7 in the morning! :(

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 12:34 PM
yo yo yo broskis and hoeskis.

TTC
09-03-2012, 12:36 PM
Like there girls here. LOL

Rehmix
The man is from Fayetteville! How cool, NC Repping!

The Tyndall Effect
Like there girls here. LOL
Who said I was talking to girls?

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 12:37 PM
The man is from Fayetteville! How cool, NC Repping!
Awww, yeah.
To burst your bubble, I'm here via military. Originally from Ft. Bliss.

Destruction
09-03-2012, 12:37 PM

I like talking to girls :p

TTC
09-03-2012, 12:38 PM
You said hoeskies right. ;)

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 12:39 PM

Damian doesn't. Unless it's about guys.

You said hoeskies right. ;)

Doesn't mean girls. Could be man-hoeskis.

wrestlingfan66513
09-03-2012, 12:40 PM

So does Mike Hawk:p

Amerinaine
09-03-2012, 12:41 PM

I like them too. In trains and in plains. With a fox and in a box. But not with Green Eggs and Ham.

Vandarius
Enjoying my last two days of summer before I start my weekly grind of school again ... Hopefully my classes will be better this year.

TTC

Ewwwwwwwwww.

Amerinaine

He could be right here. There are man-whores out there.

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 12:42 PM
Enjoying my last two days of summer before I start my weekly grind of school again ... Hopefully my classes will be better this year.

How lucky. College started Aug 6- you've had an extra month. Evil.

Rehmix
09-03-2012, 12:45 PM
Awww, yeah.
To burst your bubble, I'm here via military. Originally from Ft. Bliss.

It's all gravy baby. Still cool to see.

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 12:46 PM
It's all gravy baby. Still cool to see.
Fair enough. Waiting to see someone's location as El Paso or Ft. Bliss so I can mark out.

TTC
09-03-2012, 12:50 PM
Fair enough. Waiting to see someone's location as El Paso or Ft. Bliss so I can mark out.
I'm from Tejas.:(

The Tyndall Effect
09-03-2012, 12:52 PM
I'm from Tejas.:(
*sighs* Close enough...

clrj3514
09-03-2012, 12:58 PM
*sighs* Close enough...
So you wear a fake tuxedo that covers your head?