PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Super_Dave
05-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Mayhem: I will be watching the PPV closely to see who is on top around here because I want to beat the best there is to show everyone what I can do.

Steele: Get in line Maychump!!!

bearkg88
05-11-2012, 03:00 PM
Steele: Get in line Maychump!!!

Divine: Shut your mouth Steele...before the Divine One has to shut it for you...

Super_Dave
05-11-2012, 03:04 PM
Divine: Shut your mouth Steele...before the Divine One has to shut it for you...

Steele: Divine... talk is cheap you bastard! Why don't you do something about it? All you do around her is run your mouth and show nothing for it. Back up your play son and then I'll start believing you, as for now, you shut the hell up!!!

wrestlingfan66513
05-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Steele: Divine... talk is cheap you bastard! Why don't you do something about it? All you do around her is run your mouth and show nothing for it. Back up your play son and then I'll start believing you, as for now, you shut the hell up!!!

Mayhem: If I remember correctly you haven't won a match here or in the EWA yet, so all you've backed up is how bad you are in the ring. I came here to find glory by beating the best, not some jobber like you.

chunkkynutzzz
05-11-2012, 07:27 PM
N is looking For Kidd

bearkg88
05-11-2012, 07:59 PM

Divine: What have you done Steele? Hmmm? Oh that is right...you've lost. because you are a loser..unlike the Divine One who is a winner..so shut your mouth marie kate before i bitch slap you back to full house!

bearkg88
05-11-2012, 08:01 PM
N is looking For Kidd

Divine: hey N....let the true Divine One give you some advice. Pull your head out of your ass, and you might find who or whatever your are looking for...but...wait..before you decide to challenge anyone...maybe once you pull that head out of your ass, you can go and find someone who can teach you how to really wrestle..because right now when you are in the ring..Divine is reminded of a 5 year old trying to wrestle with a wet towel....ah hahaha..that is right..Divine is a damn good wrestler and funnny

wrestlingfan66513
05-11-2012, 08:18 PM
N is looking For Kidd

Mayhem: N, this isn't a desperate singles group, this is a wrestling league. When you get serious, then come see me so I can beat you in the ring.

bearkg88
05-11-2012, 08:23 PM
Mayhem: N, this isn't a desperate singles group, this is a wrestling league. When you get serious, then come see me so I can beat you in the ring.

Divine: Hey Mayhem...you might want to correct that statement...this isn't a desperate gay singles group....as we all know N swings the other way, and he just has all the girls around him to convince others of something that is a blatant lie

bearkg88
05-11-2012, 10:46 PM
Ok guys, the show is halfway done! I have 4 more matches to go, and am only waiting on 1 promo. So hopefully Sunday the PPV will be up, but if not..no later than monday for sure! Im off to bed. Gnite everybody!

VanHooliganX
05-11-2012, 11:22 PM
N is looking For Kidd

Van: Careful boo-boo. Some people could take that the wrong way.

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 12:20 PM
Ok guys..so here is the verdict. I still need 1 more promo from someone, but I have decided this. I am working till probably midnight, or 1ish..but once I get off, I am staying up to finish the PPV and then posting it. Karnage will be on Thurs this week, and promo assignments will go out Sunday evening. If you haven't filled out the prediction contest, be sure to!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-12-2012, 12:57 PM
ICW is definitely taking off, wow! Over 50 pages already? Give yourselves some applause! Good luck to everyone at Bad Habit and I'll definitely be reading! Bear has done AMAZING with his shows and has been consistent with being on time. Glad to be a part of ICW even though I don't have the time to IC as much as everyone else. This is still a very fun promotion!

Artemis Eclipse: Van... regardless of the outcome at Bad Habit, I'll still let you see my Championship every day so you can shine it up real good for me before I go out there and defend it week in and week out for these amazing fans. I'll be sure to even let you keep the velvet bag so you can at least smell greatness and can say you know the man who became the first ICW Champion and beat you within an inch of your ever loving life. See you at the Pay-Per-View bitch.

chunkkynutzzz
05-12-2012, 01:58 PM
IC as N: Its Real Funny How Some Talk When They Are no Longer The Target, But Guess What When Bitches get outta line With N, Bitches Get Slapped by N..And there's a few hoes by The Names of Mayhem and The Devine Individual that think he is just that..Devine,.. while watching the Divine one N at work and wishin he can possess the same skill set and have my level of charisma..and just wishin he had just a teardrop of what it takes to be me..Thank You for trying to place your names in the same breath as N..But My Sights are now in Making Kidd...Pay for his actions!

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 02:34 PM
Aight guys...2 more matches left and the show is done. Ill be done with work in 4 1/2 hrs and I will be writing the last two then, and then posting the show. Bad Habit will go up tonight, and it is a night full of surprises, and twists. I hope you guys will like it! I have all the promos I need, but if anyone who hasn't done one feels like doing one, I will need it within 4 1/2 hrs, otherwise the show will go up. So just a heads up to you all!

magglis
05-12-2012, 02:46 PM
Aight guys...2 more matches left and the show is done. Ill be done with work in 4 1/2 hrs and I will be writing the last two then, and then posting the show. Bad Habit will go up tonight, and it is a night full of surprises, and twists. I hope you guys will like it! I have all the promos I need, but if anyone who hasn't done one feels like doing one, I will need it within 4 1/2 hrs, otherwise the show will go up. So just a heads up to you all!
Yes yes yes,i can't wait

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 06:22 PM
All right guys...I am now on to the last match. Once that is done, I will just have to edit and color the stuff, and then I will post it! So hopefully around 8ish! STAY TUNED!

pauadrian
05-12-2012, 06:44 PM
N is looking For Kidd

Kidd: Desperate much? You looking to cheat to see how I train?
It's not surprising really, but you won't get anything out of it.

chunkkynutzzz
05-12-2012, 07:08 PM
Kidd: Desperate much? You looking to cheat to see how I train?
It's not surprising really, but you won't get anything out of it.

N: CHEAT!...why in The Hell Would I Cheat.I know you kidd and I know you well and well you are impressive to many.You Ain't shit in my Eyes. I Always Been Better Than You Kidd...While I know your Entire Book Of Tricks .I'm out to Prove Why I Am better than you.I Was Before and I Am Now.Kidd, This is a Grown Mans Biz.And I'm Taking you out of it.

pauadrian
05-12-2012, 07:11 PM
N: CHEAT!...why in The Hell Would I Cheat.I know you kidd and I know you well and well you are impressive to many.You Ain't shit in my Eyes. I Always Been Better Than You Kidd...While I know your Entire Book Of Tricks .I'm out to Prove Why I Am better than you.I Was Before and I Am Now.Kidd, This is a Grown Mans Biz.And I'm Taking you out of it.

Kidd: Your words show confidence *smirks* your mentality doesn't

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Ok guys..show is done. I am going to start changing the colors and such and then ill begin posting. Everyone has ten minutes to either edit their predictions or add them. As soon as I post the first part, the prediction thread will be done. If anyone edits their choices after i post the first part, they will be DQed

magglis
05-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Angelo:I hope you are ready for tonight Omega because i am,the end is near

chunkkynutzzz
05-12-2012, 07:58 PM
Kidd: Your words show confidence *smirks* your mentality doesn'tN: I'm Not Thinking About Every Stupid Little Move you use to make and get cheered for it...I'm not thinking about Tournaments we were in..and you getting cheered for your wins..I'm not Thinking About How I Did Everything you did Million times better and not getting recognized for it..I'm not thinking about the past...I'm Thinking about how I'm gonna show the world and Mexico How I should've been Cheered and glorified, NOT YOU!..kidd Your Jeolous of Me, Because in The Long Run look at me and look at you...I'm The Face of ICW..and You Want to Be Me.MexiGo Away.

pauadrian
05-12-2012, 08:08 PM
N: I'm Not Thinking About Every Stupid Little Move you use to make and get cheered for it...I'm not thinking about Tournaments we were in..and you getting cheered for your wins..I'm not Thinking About How I Did Everything you did Million times better and not getting recognized for it..I'm not thinking about the past...I'm Thinking about how I'm gonna show the world and Mexico How I should've been Cheered and glorified, NOT YOU!..kidd Your Jeolous of Me, Because in The Long Run look at me and look at you...I'm The Face of ICW..and You Want to Be Me.MexiGo Away.

Kidd: You see, I didn't come here just to kick your ass, I found you on the way. So I might as well do it.
I'm not going anywhere *smirks* You're just my stepping stone, I don't see you in any main event match and the only reason you are on the card for the ppv is because I scheduled an ass whooping at Bad Habit against you.

I'm not jealous, I'm the best wherever I go, why am I telling you this for? You already know I'm the best, Just look at your trophy cabinet
*smirks once again*

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 09:00 PM
Ok guys....Bad Habit is up in full. If you don't want the end spoiled, start on page six. The PPV was so long it took up 11 posts, so the ending to the ICW Championship is the first post on page 6. Let me know what you guys think!

Announcement to come tomorrow!

wrestlingfan66513
05-12-2012, 09:07 PM
Great first PPV.

Mayhem: I've done my scouting and now I know what needs to be done. Van you dishonored the first PPV main event and the title by giving it a rocky start. I swear when the time comes, I will come, claim the title and bring it the honor that you could never give it.

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 09:20 PM
As long as I tallied the numbers right, and excuse me if I am a little tiny bit off(shouldnt be, but if I am I blame it on tiredness), here are the top 3 from the prediction contest.

Destruction-110
Shaz-104
Magglis-101

Congrats to Destruction! here are the remaining scores!

B-Mac-89
VHX-87
EHC-75
Yes2J-69

pauadrian
05-12-2012, 09:33 PM
Kidd: You haven't learned have you? Alex Kidd is and allways will be the better man. Too bad you can't accept it,pfftt Ishould have never even bothered if you can't accept that I am the better man

eyehatecena
05-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Great PPV Bear

#: Finally I debuted in one of the finest wrestling federations, and won my first match here. Its been hard growing up with tourettes and all, sometimes it has gotten in the way of cutting a great PENIS WRINKLE promo. But, WHORE, WHORE...damn, nevermind

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 09:50 PM
I kid! Announcement coming now!

So after thinking about it, I'm not longer doing the IC poster of the week. From here on out, it will be Promo of the Week. Seeing as how not everyone has time to do IC posts, but everyone has to take time to do promo's when I assign them, I feel that is more fitting. There are no real prizes for being the Promo of the Week, other than the recognition that I felt you had the best promo for that week.....so without further adieu...the promo of the week for this week would have to be Clint Foster for his promo at Bad Habit. Definitely a great promo! Kudos bro!

magglis
05-12-2012, 09:51 PM
Angelo:You saw what happened out there Smokey?I dominated,i won and i will continue winning matches.Now give me what i want,give me a mach for the ICW title.Next week at Karnage i am calling you out Smokey and i want your answer.And you better give me one,because if you don't i will make your life a living hell.....

magglis
05-12-2012, 09:54 PM
Great show bear,great first ppv

chunkkynutzzz
05-12-2012, 10:28 PM
N: Very Far From Over, kidd kid.

Ooc: Very Great Show Bear,da ppv is poppin

bearkg88
05-12-2012, 10:28 PM
Angelo:You saw what happened out there Smokey?I dominated,i won and i will continue winning matches.Now give me what i want,give me a mach for the ICW title.Next week at Karnage i am calling you out Smokey and i want your answer.And you better give me one,because if you don't i will make your life a living hell.....

Omega: You know Antonyo, I had every intention that win or lose, I'd be done with you after tonight..but after you want to disgrace the american flag like you did...well...this isn't the ending of our story...this is just the beginning..and trust me...i'll break that middle finger

magglis
05-12-2012, 10:43 PM
Omega: You know Antonyo, I had every intention that win or lose, I'd be done with you after tonight..but after you want to disgrace the american flag like you did...well...this isn't the ending of our story...this is just the beginning..and trust me...i'll break that middle finger
Angelo:Its all over for me.I beat you in front of your stupid american fans.Now i am moving on to the title picture.You are a loser Omega,you are the past and i am the FUTURE.

VanHooliganX
05-13-2012, 12:29 AM
*Stacy Blake sees Van coming into the back after winning and walks towards, this scenario totally isn't a rip off of those WWE backstage fallout things*

Stacy: Van! Van, I was wondering if we could a few words after becoming our world champion. What're you thinking?

Van: What am I thinking? That's easy! I have proven everyone wrong yet again by not only becoming your world champion. But a dual world champion! The Vanity has climbed to the top of another federation and I plan on being a dual champion for a long, long time.

Now I would go on to say other things but...I don't want to talk to you. I've got some celebrating to do! *Van walks past her and pushes her out of the way with his shoulder which pushes her over. Van continues to walk holding his newest shiny title.*

VanHooliganX
05-13-2012, 12:36 AM
Very fitting I'm represented by Daniel Bryan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi_ieNt9cZA

Vaniel Bryan ;D

Great PPV throughout Bear.

Thank you for putting faith in me as your champ. I won't let you down boss!

wrestlingfan66513
05-13-2012, 12:45 AM
*Stacy Blake sees Van coming into the back after winning and walks towards, this scenario totally isn't a rip off of those WWE backstage fallout things*

Stacy: Van! Van, I was wondering if we could a few words after becoming our world champion. What're you thinking?

Van: What am I thinking? That's easy! I have proven everyone wrong yet again by not only becoming your world champion. But a dual world champion! The Vanity has climbed to the top of another federation and I plan on being a dual champion for a long, long time.

Now I would go on to say other things but...I don't want to talk to you. I've got some celebrating to do! *Van walks past her and pushes her out of the way with his shoulder which pushes her over. Van continues to walk holding his newest shiny title.*

Mayhem: Wow, you pull out a dirty trick to win and yet you still brag about it. It's only a matter of time before I arrive and bring the rightful glory the title deserves. If it was so easy winning then it probably was because I wasn't there to stop you on time but mark my words, enjoy the gold you have for now.

Destruction
05-13-2012, 05:05 AM
Awesome Show Bear

Congrats everyone who won a match, especially well done Van and Clint Foster's person, for your title wins

VanHooliganX
05-13-2012, 05:06 AM
Mayhem: Wow, you pull out a dirty trick to win and yet you still brag about it. It's only a matter of time before I arrive and bring the rightful glory the title deserves. If it was so easy winning then it probably was because I wasn't there to stop you on time but mark my words, enjoy the gold you have for now.

Van: Hmm? Oh I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you over being a dual world champion! I've proven that I can get the job done. Unlike some.

Destruction
05-13-2012, 05:09 AM
Van: Hmm? Oh I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you over being a dual world champion! I've proven that I can get the job done. Unlike some.

Vulgar: You blow
Kidd is low

Shaz11
05-13-2012, 06:43 AM
Shaz: Vulgar, you got lucky at Bad Habit, face me one more time, I will literally destroy you!

Destruction
05-13-2012, 07:12 AM
Shaz: Vulgar, you got lucky at Bad Habit, face me one more time, I will literally destroy you!

Vulgar: 1 more match? It will be a breeze
I'll beat you more often, than an ill boy does sneeze

Shaz11
05-13-2012, 07:14 AM
Vulgar: 1 more match? It will be a breeze
I'll beat you more often, than an ill boy does sneeze

Shaz: No! When I face you, it will be a walk in the park for me. You've only beat me once, but I've beat you twice! That's right! I've pinned you twice! And if you don't like it then you can shove your wannabe rapping voice up Jay-Z's ass!

bearkg88
05-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Smokey: So everyone is aware, at the start off Karnage, I want everyone on the roster to be out in the arena, outside of the ring. I have some big news concerning the next PPV, Blackout, and need to address each member on the roster. Everyone will be addressed then

No_1eddiefan
05-13-2012, 12:34 PM
Great PPV Bear :)

Left some intriguing stuff with some of the debuts!

Destruction
05-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Smokey: So everyone is aware, at the start off Karnage, I want everyone on the roster to be out in the arena, outside of the ring. I have some big news concerning the next PPV, Blackout, and need to address each member on the roster. Everyone will be addressed then

When is Karnage?

Vulgar: Give me a champ shot, I won't disappoint boss
I beat Shaz in a cage, I inflicted him with a loss

AirBourne
05-13-2012, 01:09 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Backstage footage of Ryan Wells has been found, this takes place after losing the title match via interference.

*Wells is seen destroying everything in sight, fuming, he is seen throwing cameras through windows, and breaking everything in his light of sight*

Interviewer: Ryan, how do yo----

*Wells kicks him in the face and Freak Attacks him through a metal ladder that had fallen down, leaving the interviewer unconscious and possibly paralyzed*

Wells: HE'S GONNA FUCKING DIE! I HAD THAT TITLE, AND HE FUCKING INTERFERED, HE IS DEAD!

*Wells is screaming and hitting everyone and everything in sight as he leaves the sight of the camera*

No_1eddiefan
05-13-2012, 01:28 PM
BREAKING NEWS: Backstage footage of Ryan Wells has been found, this takes place after losing the title match via interference.

*Wells is seen destroying everything in sight, fuming, he is seen throwing cameras through windows, and breaking everything in his light of sight*

Interviewer: Ryan, how do yo----

*Wells kicks him in the face and Freak Attacks him through a metal ladder that had fallen down, leaving the interviewer unconscious and possibly paralyzed*

Wells: HE'S GONNA FUCKING DIE! I HAD THAT TITLE, AND HE FUCKING INTERFERED, HE IS DEAD!

*Wells is screaming and hitting everyone and everything in sight as he leaves the sight of the camera*

???: Lose your temper Wells. You're just like every single American here- worthless.

AirBourne
05-13-2012, 01:39 PM
???: Lose your temper Wells. You're just like every single American here- worthless.

Wells: YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS AND HAVE YOU BEGGING FOR MERCY, THAT TITLE WAS MINE!

No_1eddiefan
05-13-2012, 01:41 PM
Wells: YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS AND HAVE YOU BEGGING FOR MERCY, THAT TITLE WAS MINE!

???: Your rage just makes me laugh at you more. You're pathetic. Your entire country is pathetic. I'll teach you how to wrestle- like the true wrestlers- in Japan.

AirBourne
05-13-2012, 01:42 PM
Wells: YOU TALK A LOT OF SHIT FOR SOMEONE WHO HAD TO INTERFERE AND HIT SOMEONE FROM BEHIND TO LOOK SOMEWHAT DECENT! GET IN THE RING WITH ME, AND I'LL DESTROY YOU!

No_1eddiefan
05-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Wells: YOU TALK A LOT OF SHIT FOR SOMEONE WHO HAD TO INTERFERE AND HIT SOMEONE FROM BEHIND TO LOOK SOMEWHAT DECENT! GET IN THE RING WITH ME, AND I'LL DESTROY YOU!

???: I had to make an impact. You were my first victim. And we will get in the ring, I can guarantee that. But you won't be the one doing the destroying.

wrestlingfan66513
05-13-2012, 01:54 PM
???: I had to make an impact. You were my first victim. And we will get in the ring, I can guarantee that. But you won't be the one doing the destroying.

Mayhem: The only thing you showed everyone is you have to attack someone from behind in order to win. If you want to make an impact then stay tuned because I am coming soon.

AirBourne
05-13-2012, 02:17 PM

Wells: Watch it, you get in the ring with me, and in front of the great fans of ICW, you will be destroyed and decimated. You lost me my title, and I'm gonna make you lose your life.

chunkkynutzzz
05-13-2012, 02:41 PM
IC as N: Okay, ..Ok...Time to Speak Up, Hand over Heart I Swear I'm suppose to be X-Treme Champion Right Now..In The Finished Frame of That Title Match it should've been me holding up the Gold. But Nooo...
Kidd uses his midget magic and comes to ICW to Take my shine again

Shaz11
05-13-2012, 02:47 PM
When is Karnage?

Shaz: You may have beat me in a cage, but I've pinned you twice! Next time we face I'll make you tap out!

AirBourne
05-13-2012, 03:01 PM
IC as N: Okay, ..Ok...Time to Speak Up, Hand over Heart I Swear I'm suppose to be X-Treme Champion Right Now..In The Finished Frame of That Title Match it should've been me holding up the Gold. But Nooo...
Kidd uses his midget magic and comes to ICW to Take my shine again

Wells: Poor N, you don't have a title, or any women, what a shame. You lost your shot when you were pinned. Now I swear on my life, that you are not any good at wrestling. And that I will be world champion before you ever become relevant.

bearkg88
05-13-2012, 03:04 PM
When is Karnage?

Karnage will be on Thursday, Wed if i get the show done, but def Wed. I am sending out promo assignments now, and i need them back by Wed afternoon! So everyone knows!

bearkg88
05-13-2012, 03:38 PM
Ok guys, promo assignments have been sent out to those whom I need one from. If i didn't PM you, I don't need one. if you wish to do one anyways, send me a PM and i can figure something out for ya, but you have to send it by tonight aight!? Im headed back to work! hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Destruction
05-14-2012, 10:58 AM
As long as I tallied the numbers right, and excuse me if I am a little tiny bit off(shouldnt be, but if I am I blame it on tiredness), here are the top 3 from the prediction contest.

Destruction-110
Shaz-104
Magglis-101

Congrats to Destruction! here are the remaining scores!

B-Mac-89
VHX-87
EHC-75
Yes2J-69

Hell Yeah!

My first Prediction Contest Victory :)

Oh, and bear, I know you advertise your shows and WBC in the HWA thread, feel free to use the EWA thread also

bearkg88
05-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Hell Yeah!

Oh, and bear, I know you advertise your shows and WBC in the HWA thread, feel free to use the EWA thread also

Awesome bro. thanks!

VanHooliganX
05-14-2012, 11:20 AM
Hell Yeah!

Congrats. Catching my 4 wins up! lol

clrj3514
05-14-2012, 11:36 AM
Clint Foster: I told you Wells, by all means necessary. Now I can't answer for your little nemesis but I promise you've just seen the beginning of the most dominant championship reign in wrestling history! Till I collapse I'll take on ANYONE.

OOC: ​Great PPV & thanks for the opportunity to be the X-Treme Champion. It's my first singles title in my e-fedding career.

bearkg88
05-14-2012, 11:46 AM
Clint Foster: I told you Wells, by all means necessary. Now I can't answer for your little nemesis but I promise you've just seen the beginning of the most dominant championship reign in wrestling history! Till I collapse I'll take on ANYONE.

OOC: ​Great PPV & thanks for the opportunity to be the X-Treme Champion. It's my first singles title in my e-fedding career.

Divine: Shut your mouth Foster...no one gives a damn what you have to say, all that people care about with you, is the belt you have on your shoulder. That is my belt, and now that the Divine One is officially on the ICW roster...Divine is going to be coming after you.

OOC: thanks bro, and hey, you earned it. You've got some decent IC posts on occasion, but the area where you shined IMO is your promos. They are def good stuff man. Keep up the good work!

clrj3514
05-14-2012, 12:40 PM
Divine: Shut your mouth Foster...no one gives a damn what you have to say, all that people care about with you, is the belt you have on your shoulder. That is my belt, and now that the Divine One is officially on the ICW roster...Divine is going to be coming after you.

OOC: thanks bro, and hey, you earned it. You've got some decent IC posts on occasion, but the area where you shined IMO is your promos. They are def good stuff man. Keep up the good work!

Foster: Okay Divine, you want to challenge me? Fine by me bitch! I'll beat you to shreds you little twerp. You don't have a chance!

bearkg88
05-14-2012, 01:24 PM
Hey just a quick FYI for you guys. I will have Karnage done today, so I will just be waiting for promo's. I won't be on tomorrow...so if I get the promo's by 7 tonight, which is like 4 1/2 hrs from now, the show will go up tonight!

chunkkynutzzz
05-14-2012, 01:57 PM
IC as N: So Many Are Holding Championships For No Reason. I Should Be Holding Both The ICW Title and The X-Treme Title just to give it that Prestige know what I mean.

bearkg88
05-14-2012, 02:02 PM
IC as N: So Many Are Holding Championships For No Reason. I Should Be Holding Both The ICW Title and The X-Treme Title just to give it that Prestige know what I mean.

Divine: You bring prestige to a title? Hell, you bring shame to the current title you have. What title is that? Oh..that title is king of the jack asses. So maybe you should try to improve yourself in all areas, before stepping up to Divine's level.

AirBourne
05-14-2012, 02:11 PM

Wells: Foster, for you to even consider thinking you have me beat, think again. I would've won the title if it weren't for that interference and you know it. That title win was tarnished, and you put disgrace on the title for actually thinking you deserve to win it. They should have an asterisk next to your name because you cheated for the title. I will get my revenge, and I will beat you, and I will be the rightful X-Treme Champion!

OOC: Congrats man, you definitely earned it. Great job! And @Chunky- Answer my PM, we got work to do! lol

bearkg88
05-14-2012, 03:22 PM
Wells: Foster, for you to even consider thinking you have me beat, think again. I would've won the title if it weren't for that interference and you know it. That title win was tarnished, and you put disgrace on the title for actually thinking you deserve to win it. They should have an asterisk next to your name because you cheated for the title. I will get my revenge, and I will beat you, and I will be the rightful X-Treme Champion!

OOC: Congrats man, you definitely earned it. Great job! And @Chunky- Answer my PM, we got work to do! lol

Hey AB, do you think you'll have that promo to me today?

magglis
05-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Angelo:What Antonyo says Antonyo does and what Antonyo wants Antonyo gets.Bad Habit was a little example of my future greatness

bearkg88
05-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Quick update, I have the show fully written. I am just waiting on a few promos, but I am getting off for the night, and won't be on till Wed morning. I need everyone's promos who I don't have, by tomorrow night at the latest, so when I get on Wed morning I can post the show. Adios all. Have a good night!

No_1eddiefan
05-14-2012, 05:23 PM

Kyojin: Keep telling yourself that Wells. You weren't good enough. You wasn't going to win regardless of my impact. And Foster, don't think this means I give a damn about you. When I've disposed of Wells, I'm coming for that X-Treme Championship- and it's gonna be mine.

Shaz11
05-14-2012, 05:37 PM
Shaz: Where is Vulgar? I can't see him! How dare anyone hide from the best in the world!

AirBourne
05-14-2012, 06:48 PM
Kyojin: Keep telling yourself that Wells. You weren't good enough. You wasn't going to win regardless of my impact. And Foster, don't think this means I give a damn about you. When I've disposed of Wells, I'm coming for that X-Treme Championship- and it's gonna be mine.

Wells: Do you enjoy lying to yourself Kyojin? You thinking that I'm not good enough to win it, or that you will actually ever get a chance to win the X-Treme Cha,pionship. You're just feeding your lies to yourself. Pathetic. You and me, we'll fight, but I'll be the one crushing your lies of thinking you'll ever get a chance to win or be relevant at all.

clrj3514
05-14-2012, 07:51 PM

Foster: An asterisk huh? Who gives a damn? The bottom line is I won & you lost, end of story. In the end this belt is all that matters!

OOC: ​Thanks broski!

AirBourne
05-14-2012, 08:00 PM
Foster: An asterisk huh? Who gives a damn? The bottom line is I won & you lost, end of story. In the end this belt is all that matters!

OOC: ​Thanks broski!

Wells: You're pathetic, you shouldn't even be considered a champion, pathetic. You don't care how you win, you don't respect that title, if you did, you would hand it back and have a rematch with me. But you won't do that, because you're scum. You're a low-life. You are pathetic, and I will win that title from you and represent it right. Just wait you god damn phony champion, it won't be long before the X-Treme Championship is around my waist.

clrj3514
05-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Wells: You're pathetic, you shouldn't even be considered a champion, pathetic. You don't care how you win, you don't respect that title, if you did, you would hand it back and have a rematch with me. But you won't do that, because you're scum. You're a low-life. You are pathetic, and I will win that title from you and represent it right. Just wait you god damn phony champion, it won't be long before the X-Treme Championship is around my waist.

Foster: Oh I've got respect for this title. What I don't respect is you ya prick. You expect me to drag your carcass up the ladder & grab the title with your hand? You just wanted it handed to you on a silver platter! You think you know what I will & won't do? I'll put my belt on the line anytime, any place, anywhere. Bank on it son!

chunkkynutzzz
05-14-2012, 09:34 PM
Foster: Oh I've got respect for this title. What I don't respect is you ya prick. You expect me to drag your carcass up the ladder & grab the title with your hand? You just wanted it handed to you on a silver platter! You think you know what I will & won't do? I'll put my belt on the line anytime, any place, anywhere. Bank on it son!

N: Say No More. Clint Foster Vs N and I Would Like For it to Be a Ladder Match!
So I Can Show You How to Highlight The Night and How I Would've Won The Championship.

clrj3514
05-14-2012, 09:54 PM
N: Say No More. Clint Foster Vs N and I Would Like For it to Be a Ladder Match!
So I Can Show You How to Highlight The Night and How I Would've Won The Championship.

Foster: Get in line with the rest of the idiots that want a shot. I'm not scared of any of you! Hell let's have a match with all of us!

B-MCINTYRE
05-14-2012, 09:55 PM
Foster: Get in line with the rest of the idiots that want a shot. I'm not scared of any of you! Hell let's have a match with all of us!
WCW tower of terror match

clrj3514
05-14-2012, 11:08 PM
WCW tower of terror match

Foster: ​Sounds fan-frickin-tastic!

chunkkynutzzz
05-14-2012, 11:44 PM
Foster: ​Sounds fan-frickin-tastic!

IC as N: Trust Me this isn't what you would like...Not Because of the untalented others that will be surrounding me. Its Because N is in the match and will take your title .
I'm 7 Levels Above Everyone in IcW.Fact.

wrestlingfan66513
05-15-2012, 12:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjbWleNu5PA

???: I am coming soon and I will come claim the part of me that is missing, the ICW world title. The longer it stays in the hands of someone unworthy, then the more Mayhem that will come.

clrj3514
05-15-2012, 01:02 AM
IC as N: Trust Me this isn't what you would like...Not Because of the untalented others that will be surrounding me. Its Because N is in the match and will take your title .
I'm 7 Levels Above Everyone in IcW.Fact.

Foster: N, I'm not scared of you or anyone else. You want me 1-on-1 or however, ask the boss. I'm willing & ready son!

chunkkynutzzz
05-15-2012, 09:08 AM
Foster: N, I'm not scared of you or anyone else. You want me 1-on-1 or however, ask the boss. I'm willing & ready son!

Ic as N: #1.I'm Going to Beat you even more senseless then you are now
#2.Be Ready, Be Fully Prepared..I'm. Going to Put You Through The Best Match You Ever had in your Life
#3. I Am Not Your Son.

wrestlingfan66513
05-15-2012, 04:41 PM
I will be away til Friday just to let you know. Giddy won Blog Wars so I will leave him with a list soon. As for the challenger, I will be holding a gauntlet Blog Wars next time, I will make a thread right now for the list and if you want to join in just PM me your list.

clrj3514
05-15-2012, 06:36 PM
Ic as N: #1.I'm Going to Beat you even more senseless then you are now
#2.Be Ready, Be Fully Prepared..I'm. Going to Put You Through The Best Match You Ever had in your Life
#3. I Am Not Your Son.

Foster: #1. Looking forward to it.
#2. I stay prepared.
#3. Don't be so sure...........son ;)

Kryptonite
05-16-2012, 12:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjbWleNu5PA

???: I am coming soon and I will come claim the part of me that is missing, the ICW world title. The longer it stays in the hands of someone unworthy, then the more Mayhem that will come.
Kryptonite: Dude we all know who you are Mayhem, we all heard of your shitty mic/ in ring skills. I'm telling you.. Don't get in my way

Kryptonite
05-16-2012, 12:21 AM
Foster: #1. Looking forward to it.
#2. I stay prepared.
#3. Don't be so sure...........son ;)
Kryptonite: You had his mom too?

(For you chunky, it was meant for E-Fed not real bro)

bearkg88
05-16-2012, 07:24 AM
Ok guys...im headed home to take a short nap, probably wake up in 2 or 3 hrs, and ill start posting the show then!

bearkg88
05-16-2012, 11:54 AM
Ok guys, show is up. Promo assignments will go out tomorrow, and you'll have till the following Wed to do them. And since I am giving everyone almost a week to do them, i expect all of them to be handed in on time. Let me know what you guys think of the show!

Also, promo of the week goes to Hashtag! Funny/good stuff there EHC! Keep it up!

AirBourne
05-16-2012, 12:52 PM
Wells: Kyojin, just wait now, at Blackout, the punishment I gave you tonight is going to be an appetizer compared the main course of pain I'll dish to you at Blackout! You little bitch, you cost me my title, now I'll cost you your life!

Darkness: I will destroy all you mortals. Devine, Kryptonite, whoever else gets in my way, you will all perish the same. BEWARE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?41697-My-Take-on-Re-Establishing-WWE-to-be-entertaining

Hey guys, I just wrote my first ever blog, if you guys wouldn't mind taking a look at it and dropping a comment if you could on what you think, thanks!

clrj3514
05-16-2012, 12:54 PM
Foster: Divine, I don't appreciate being screwed over. That's why you had to eat the buzzsaw kick.
And Hastag, #, whatever your name is. Wwwwwww WHAT is wrong with you? After our match you'll bbbbbbbbb be a thing of the ppppp past....hahahaha

OOC: ​Best Karnage yet IMO!

magglis
05-16-2012, 02:05 PM
This Show was even better than Bad Habit,great job Bear

No_1eddiefan
05-16-2012, 02:41 PM
Great episode Bear!

Kyo: You swear you'll end my life Wells? How very drawl. You're my first step on the path to greatness. Blackout is my first destination. After I finish with you, I'm heading for that X-Treme Championship.

Destruction
05-16-2012, 02:46 PM
This Show was even better than Bad Habit,great job Bear

I disagree with this, but this Karnage is your best so far bear, congrats

Shaz11
05-16-2012, 03:10 PM
Great show Bearkg! Loved it! And No_1 EddieFan I love your ring name!

Shaz: Vulgar, you distracted me so I distracted you, simple. What comes around goes around.

Yes2J
05-16-2012, 03:13 PM
Whatever happened to that R-Truth type character or whatever? The one mentioned in Bad Habit, that is...So many new guys. The show is getting good! =]

Destruction
05-16-2012, 03:13 PM

Shaz: Vulgar, you distracted me so I distracted you, simple. What comes around goes around.

Vulgar: I had the perfect stip, I had to make you lose
I have a problem with you, like you have a problem with booze

Shaz11
05-16-2012, 03:15 PM
Vulgar: I had the perfect stip, I had to make you lose
I have a problem with you, like you have a problem with booze

Shaz: I don't care about your 'perfect stip', and who the hell do you think you are saying that I got a problem with 'booze'?!

Yes2J
05-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Ok guys, show is up. Promo assignments will go out tomorrow, and you'll have till the following Wed to do them. And since I am giving everyone almost a week to do them, i expect all of them to be handed in on time. Let me know what you guys think of the show!

Also, promo of the week goes to Hashtag! Funny/good stuff there EHC! Keep it up!
Haha I loved that segment. BIG TITS lol NIPPLES. That was pretty good. It was definitely a surprising character turn.

Destruction
05-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Shaz: I don't care about your 'perfect stip', and who the hell do you think you are saying that I got a problem with 'booze'?!

Vulgar: You're a troubled alcoholic, don't deny it Shaz
I'll beat your ass, in fact, I already has

Shaz11
05-16-2012, 03:24 PM
Vulgar: You're a troubled alcoholic, don't deny it Shaz
I'll beat your ass, in fact, I already has

Shaz: No, I ain't a alcoholic. I'm an ex criminal, I'll admit that! But I ain't an alcoholic. You may have beat my ass, but I've beat your ass twice!

Destruction
05-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Shaz: No, I ain't a alcoholic. I'm an ex criminal, I'll admit that! But I ain't an alcoholic. You may have beat my ass, but I've beat your ass twice!

V: You may have pinned me twice, but you never had fair
At Blackout, I'll be sure to take care

OOC: I'm off, see ya later

Shaz11
05-16-2012, 03:37 PM
V: You may have pinned me twice, but you never had fair
At Blackout, I'll be sure to take care

OOC: I'm off, see ya later

Shaz: Yeah, at Blackout. You'll be sure to take care of yourself after I beat the shit out of you! Bitch!

No_1eddiefan
05-16-2012, 04:56 PM

Haha, bro, call me Eddie :) But thanks! It means Lunatic in Japanese :) Zero suggested it for me!

Shaz11
05-16-2012, 05:00 PM
Haha, bro, call me Eddie :) But thanks! It means Lunatic in Japanese :) Zero suggested it for me!

Eddie it is! ;) That name's genius! I knew Zero was a legend for a reason!

Yes2J
05-16-2012, 05:05 PM
Eddie it is! ;) That name's genius! I knew Zero was a legend for a reason!
No! No! No! No! LOL :D

No_1eddiefan
05-16-2012, 05:10 PM
No! No! No! No! LOL :D

I don't get it?

AirBourne
05-16-2012, 06:26 PM
Great episode Bear!

Kyo: You swear you'll end my life Wells? How very drawl. You're my first step on the path to greatness. Blackout is my first destination. After I finish with you, I'm heading for that X-Treme Championship.

Wells: You're following the path of unemployment, because after I whoop your ass at Blackout in a fair fight, management will see you are a waste of time and money. And then I will get my rightful championship. Just wait you piece of shit, in front of the great fans of ICW, you will be destroyed!

No_1eddiefan
05-16-2012, 06:55 PM
Wells: You're following the path of unemployment, because after I whoop your ass at Blackout in a fair fight, management will see you are a waste of time and money. And then I will get my rightful championship. Just wait you piece of shit, in front of the great fans of ICW, you will be destroyed!

Kyo: Don't you ever get bored of your own voice? You're the only one around here who doesn't. It's fine. Come Blackout, I'll prove to the entire world how weak you truly are.

Yes2J
05-16-2012, 09:44 PM
I don't get it?
I found shaz's quote to be sort of dull, so I took his "Yes!" icon and chose to go NO! NO! NO! as in BOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

eyehatecena
05-16-2012, 11:14 PM

Great show Bear- and thanks. Just gonna have fun with #

VanHooliganX
05-17-2012, 01:51 AM
Quite a sexual show Bear :)

Van: Unlucky Hawky-poo. All that talk to come up short. Tsk tsk. :cool:

Kryptonite
05-17-2012, 03:13 AM
Yeah beark, awesome show!

Kryptonite: Who has a title shot now next week? Oh that's right! It's "The One" Kryptonite you idiots. And for you Van.. I won't quit beating you up untill the ring bells!.

VanHooliganX
05-17-2012, 03:30 AM
Yeah beark, awesome show!

Kryptonite: Who has a title shot now next week? Oh that's right! It's "The One" Kryptonite you idiots. And for you Van.. I won't quit beating you up untill the ring bells!.

Van: *Didn't listen whatsoever*That's nice boo-boo.

Kryptonite
05-17-2012, 05:17 AM
Van: *Didn't listen whatsoever*That's nice boo-boo.
Kryptonite: So you are a tough guy? We will see.

bearkg88
05-17-2012, 10:54 AM
Exclusive from ICW.com!

Smokey: After having a few days to think, I am going to inform all of the wrestlers in the back, and any of the ICW Faithful at home reading this, what to look forward to on this upcoming weeks Karnage! First up, we will see Kryptonite get an ICW Championship shot against the champ, Van Hooligan X, in his first title defense!

We will see Clint Foster and Kyojin team up to take on the team of # and Ryan Wells!

We will see Shaz take on Mike Hawk!

We will see JJ take on Vulgar in a rematch from last week!

The stipulation for the Shaz/Vulgar match at blackout will be announced by yours truly at the start of the show, along with a few other announcements!

VanHooliganX
05-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Exclusive from ICW.com!

Smokey: After having a few days to think, I am going to inform all of the wrestlers in the back, and any of the ICW Faithful at home reading this, what to look forward to on this upcoming weeks Karnage! First up, we will see Kryptonite get an ICW Championship shot against the champ, Van Hooligan X, in his first title defense!

We will see Clint Foster and Kyojin team up to take on the team of # and Ryan Wells!

We will see Shaz take on Mike Hawk!

We will see JJ take on Vulgar in a rematch from last week!

The stipulation for the Shaz/Vulgar match at blackout will be announced by yours truly at the start of the show, along with a few other announcements!

Van: Heres me thinking I'd actually have a challenge as a first defence. If you last longer than 5 minutes you can be proud of your performance boo-boo :)

bearkg88
05-17-2012, 10:59 AM
Current Blackout Card

ICW Championship
Riley Omega vs Van Hooligan X(c)

X-Treme Championship
# vs Clint Foster(c)

Ryan Wells vs Kyojin

Stipulation TBD
Shaz vs Vulgar

Card Subject to Change Per Results of Karnage Leading to Blackout!

Super_Dave
05-17-2012, 11:20 AM
Steele: I will make my name known here in the ICW. Smokey has been blowing smoke out of his ass lately and holding back American Wild. War has been declared, and the attacks will be coming soon. Poison will be released on this company!!! Oorah!

No_1eddiefan
05-17-2012, 11:21 AM
Current Blackout Card

ICW Championship
Riley Omega vs Van Hooligan X(c)

X-Treme Championship
# vs Clint Foster(c)

Ryan Wells vs Kyojin

Stipulation TBD
Shaz vs Vulgar

Card Subject to Change Per Results of Karnage Leading to Blackout!

Kyojin: Ryan 'The Weak' Wells. I will beat you so badly that the pain will lead to your Blackout.

bearkg88
05-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Steele: I will make my name known here in the ICW. Smokey has been blowing smoke out of his ass lately and holding back American Wild. War has been declared, and the attacks will be coming soon. Poison will be released on this company!!! Oorah!

Divine: American Wild? More like American Sped Ed. Come on Steele, admit it. You and Kryptonite fell off that short bus and ended up in ICW by mistake right? Because from what Divine has seen of your in ring ability...well either you must have fell off a short bus and that's your excuse for sucking...or you just plain suck

Shaz11
05-17-2012, 12:12 PM
Divine: American Wild? More like American Sped Ed. Come on Steele, admit it. You and Kryptonite fell off that short bus and ended up in ICW by mistake right? Because from what Divine has seen of your in ring ability...well either you must have fell off a short bus and that's your excuse for sucking...or you just plain suck

I've sent my promo to Destruction! I'm just waiting for him now!

Super_Dave
05-17-2012, 01:40 PM

Steele: Decline... I can see your future! You are going to wind up on the "has been" list and I will be happy to be the one to do that for you son. So listen up shit for brains, you don't want to mess with me or American Wild, we will deliver what we promise!!!

bearkg88
05-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Steele: Decline... I can see your future! You are going to wind up on the "has been" list and I will be happy to be the one to do that for you son. So listen up shit for brains, you don't want to mess with me or American Wild, we will deliver what we promise!!!

Divine: Wow, you are a fortune teller? Good to know you have a back up job because if we ever step in the ring together, I will cripple your ass. I might actually feel bad leaving you jobless. And your statement is flawed chumperino. You promised to prevent the Divine One from getting a contract, and guess what, Divine got what he deserved by beating a legend like Shawn michaels!

bearkg88
05-17-2012, 08:10 PM
Omega: Van...Kryptonite, I hope you two rip each other apart at Karnage, because at Blackout, who ever is champion, has the misfortune of going against the Alpha and Omega, the Superstar Who Touches The Stars, yours truly, Riley Omega. And trust me, at Blackout, which ever of you is champion, will have a title reign that ends when I make you pass out.

magglis
05-17-2012, 08:49 PM
Angelo:*Angelo is pissed off*I WANT MY TITLE SHOT,I AM THE REAL no1 CONTENDER NOT OMEGA

bearkg88
05-17-2012, 11:03 PM
Angelo:*Angelo is pissed off*I WANT MY TITLE SHOT,I AM THE REAL no1 CONTENDER NOT OMEGA

Omega: Here is an idea Antonyo. How about you shut up. I proved at Karnage that I can beat you at any given day and time. Your win at Bad Habit was a fluke, simple as that.

magglis
05-17-2012, 11:07 PM
Omega: Here is an idea Antonyo. How about you shut up. I proved at Karnage that I can beat you at any given day and time. Your win at Bad Habit was a fluke, simple as that.
Angelo:I beat your ass at Bad Habit,i beat your ass in a PPV,your win at Karnage means NOTHING.....
NOTHING

VanHooliganX
05-18-2012, 04:44 AM

Van: You being on the roster is a fluke buddy. You being a contender for my championship is a miracle.

clrj3514
05-18-2012, 08:40 AM
New intro music for Clint Foster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgaQHHJMDtA&feature=related

Super_Dave
05-18-2012, 03:41 PM
Divine: Wow, you are a fortune teller? Good to know you have a back up job because if we ever step in the ring together, I will cripple your ass. I might actually feel bad leaving you jobless. And your statement is flawed chumperino. You promised to prevent the Divine One from getting a contract, and guess what, Divine got what he deserved by beating a legend like Shawn michaels!

Steele: All you're getting is a contract, nothing else. Your time here in the ICW will be a total waste for you. As long as I am here, you have an obstacle in front of you, and that goes for any other chumps who gets in my way. So stay clear or I will run you over, now that is a promise!!!

AirBourne
05-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Kyojin: Ryan 'The Weak' Wells. I will beat you so badly that the pain will lead to your Blackout.

Wells: Coming from a nobody who hasn't accomplished anything, I find that neither intimidating, actually true, nor possible. I will destroy you, and get my title, that I would've won if you hadn't interfered to have your moment of relevance. I will hit you not only with the Freak Attack, but reality. Which is that you can't compete with me, or even hurt me. Quit while you can Kyojin. Before I'm forced, in front of the great fans of ICW, to end your career, which is meaningless, and possibly your ability to walk again too.

bearkg88
05-18-2012, 06:49 PM
Ok guys, I have some good news/bad news type stuff. Good news, for those that don't have their promos done and to me, have until the 29th to get them done. So there is no excuse as to why people don't get me quality promos. The bad news, is I am pushing Karnage and everything else back by 1 week. Here is why. I took my car to my mechanic and found out that to get my car inspected would cost roughly 700. Well I don't have 700 lol. And with the way work is looking, they are going to take away overtime any day now. So needless to say, I was freaking out. My buddy who owns a machine shop said he would be willing to buy the parts and do the work, as long as I helped, at a much lower rate. So instead of being 700, it'll cost me 450. Well, that was better but I still wasn't sure how I was goinggt og et the money. Anyways, my boss asked me today if i wanted to do a roof for him(tear off and reshingle), and my old man wants me to work a day with him. Well, by Tuesday this week I will have the 450 I need. I only have 1 day off this week tho, which is Wed, which I am spending with my daughter and gf. Then I go back to work Thurs for training in how to set up machines, and then work a 17 hr shift on Friday, then have a cookout with my gf's fam on Sat, and next Sunday with my bud fixing my car. So, needless to say, I could try and squeeze in Karnage on Wed, but it would be rushed and poor quality, so instead of doing that, I am going to just push it back. I hope most of you understand, and keep up the awesome IC positing I've been seeing. I'll be on and off over the next week!

VanHooliganX
05-18-2012, 06:54 PM
Ok guys, I have some good news/bad news type stuff. Good news, for those that don't have their promos done and to me, have until the 29th to get them done. So there is no excuse as to why people don't get me quality promos. The bad news, is I am pushing Karnage and everything else back by 1 week. Here is why. I took my car to my mechanic and found out that to get my car inspected would cost roughly 700. Well I don't have 700 lol. And with the way work is looking, they are going to take away overtime any day now. So needless to say, I was freaking out. My buddy who owns a machine shop said he would be willing to buy the parts and do the work, as long as I helped, at a much lower rate. So instead of being 700, it'll cost me 450. Well, that was better but I still wasn't sure how I was goinggt og et the money. Anyways, my boss asked me today if i wanted to do a roof for him(tear off and reshingle), and my old man wants me to work a day with him. Well, by Tuesday this week I will have the 450 I need. I only have 1 day off this week tho, which is Wed, which I am spending with my daughter and gf. Then I go back to work Thurs for training in how to set up machines, and then work a 17 hr shift on Friday, then have a cookout with my gf's fam on Sat, and next Sunday with my bud fixing my car. So, needless to say, I could try and squeeze in Karnage on Wed, but it would be rushed and poor quality, so instead of doing that, I am going to just push it back. I hope most of you understand, and keep up the awesome IC positing I've been seeing. I'll be on and off over the next week!

Damn man. Sorry to hear about the car. Will look forward to the 29th though :)

magglis
05-18-2012, 06:57 PM
No worries for the show bro family comes always first and job is next,ICW is the last thing you need to worry about,i feel sorry for your car

wrestlingfan66513
05-18-2012, 07:14 PM
I am back and ready to IC better than before.

Mayhem: So I debuted in the main event against the champ.... and lost. Well, champ, don't think this meant anything because the next time you face me, I will be better because after each of my matches, I grow strong, jump higher and move faster because I will do anything to become the champion.

VanHooliganX
05-18-2012, 07:21 PM
I am back and ready to IC better than before.

Mayhem: So I debuted in the main event against the champ.... and lost. Well, champ, don't think this meant anything because the next time you face me, I will be better because after each of my matches, I grow strong, jump higher and move faster because I will do anything to become the champion.

Van: Yeah sure boo-boo. I honestly took you for a "My boots weren't laced tight enough" kinda excuse guy personally. Still, I admire that you think you're ever getting another shot at me.

wrestlingfan66513
05-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Van: Yeah sure boo-boo. I honestly took you for a "My boots weren't laced tight enough" kinda excuse guy personally. Still, I admire that you think you're ever getting another shot at me.

Mayhem: No excuses, I lost because you were better that night. But that's the thing, it will only be that night. I know someone else already has a shot coming up and I respect that, but after that I am coming for you and that title.

VanHooliganX
05-18-2012, 07:32 PM
Mayhem: No excuses, I lost because you were better that night. But that's the thing, it will only be that night. I know someone else already has a shot coming up and I respect that, but after that I am coming for you and that title.

Van: Close. Ya lost cause I'm just better than you! Feel free to get in line for as long as you want boo-boo. The best you're ever going to get is #1 contender.

bearkg88
05-18-2012, 10:13 PM

Omega: Well Hawk, once I beat Van at Blackout, I'll be sure to give you a crack at the title, because you definitely did impress myself and others in the back at Karnage.

wrestlingfan66513
05-18-2012, 10:18 PM
Omega: Well Hawk, once I beat Van at Blackout, I'll be sure to give you a crack at the title, because you definitely did impress myself and others in the back at Karnage.

Hawk: Thank you, Van may not want to admit it, but I definitely gave him a hard match to win tonight

eyehatecena
05-18-2012, 10:21 PM

No worries man- and yes- I hate- I mean I hate cars. Family and real life comes first anyways- so everything is cool. As far as promos- as soon as it gets my way- I'll do my bit and send it off to you- I'm just waiting on it

magglis
05-18-2012, 10:22 PM
Angelo:I haven't said my final word Omega......

bearkg88
05-18-2012, 10:29 PM
No worries man- and yes- I hate- I mean I hate cars. Family and real life comes first anyways- so everything is cool. As far as promos- as soon as it gets my way- I'll do my bit and send it off to you- I'm just waiting on it

Well here is the crazy thing. when i went to my mechanic to find out what he found out, i glanced at his paper and it showed the one part being $998. I nearly shat myself! Then he told that was if he got it from a dearlership and not a parts store. I'm just glad things worked out to where I'll get it taken care of.

bearkg88
05-18-2012, 10:30 PM

Omega: Shut your mouth Angelo....you disgraced America and the flag, and you got your ass handed to you at Karnage. As far as I am concerned, your at the back of the line when it comes to my priorities.

magglis
05-18-2012, 10:36 PM
Omega: Shut your mouth Angelo....you disgraced America and the flag, and you got your ass handed to you at Karnage. As far as I am concerned, your at the back of the line when it comes to my priorities.
Angelo:Yes i liked it and i will do it again if i want to.Its over when Antonyo says its over.I will get what i want...

eyehatecena
05-18-2012, 11:26 PM
Well here is the crazy thing. when i went to my mechanic to find out what he found out, i glanced at his paper and it showed the one part being $998. I nearly shat myself! Then he told that was if he got it from a dearlership and not a parts store. I'm just glad things worked out to where I'll get it taken care of.

Dealership prices suck- big time. I had to buy a new car last year as I just kept putting money after money into my old one- plus it had a crapload of miles. But when I bought my new one- I got the extrended warrently- covers parts, etc up to 70,000 miles or 7 yrs. And it still came in at around $16,000- which is what I set my price limit at as I was and still am looking for a job.

bearkg88
05-19-2012, 12:14 AM
Divine: Van...oh Vanerino....Divine hopes you enjoy having that strap on your shoulder, but let Divine lay some knowledge on you. It's not the championship that makes the man, its the man that makes the championship, and as long as you hold that title, then it is the equivalent of a monkey holding trash. Now if someone like the Divine One were holding that title...well it would be like a king with his crown...and chumpette...before long...Divine is going to be coming for you.

bearkg88
05-19-2012, 03:39 PM

Omega: You know what Angelo...you have said your final word, because what matters now is Blackout, and my title shot. So, whatever you have to say, find someone who cares to listen

bearkg88
05-20-2012, 12:41 AM
So how is everyones weekend going? What new shows for the fall are people excited about?

wrestlingfan66513
05-20-2012, 12:56 AM
So how is everyones weekend going? What new shows for the fall are people excited about?

I can't wait to see what Netflix does when Arrested Development comes back. They brought back a lot of the same people from before so I have my hopes up. Walking Dead has to be mentioned even thought it's not new. If you read the graphic novels then The Governor and "The mystery women from the end of last season" will make it a lot more interesting. And Crossbones on NBC looks interesting since it will be set in the Pirate times and follow Blackbeard, not many of these show up.

bearkg88
05-20-2012, 02:28 AM
I can't wait to see what Netflix does when Arrested Development comes back. They brought back a lot of the same people from before so I have my hopes up. Walking Dead has to be mentioned even thought it's not new. If you read the graphic novels then The Governor and "The mystery women from the end of last season" will make it a lot more interesting. And Crossbones on NBC looks interesting since it will be set in the Pirate times and follow Blackbeard, not many of these show up.

Never watched arrested development, heard great things tho. A show from amc I am pumped to come back soon is breaking bad. A show from nbc I am really rooting for is Revolution

Kryptonite
05-20-2012, 03:37 AM
Yo beark, when is Karnage up?

bearkg88
05-20-2012, 03:59 AM
Yo beark, when is Karnage up?

If you look back a page, you'll see I've postponed karnage to next Thursday, the 31st because I've got personal stuff I gotta deal with. I could possibly do a show, but it would be crappy quality, so id rather extend it awake and make sure its great quality

Kryptonite
05-20-2012, 04:06 AM
If you look back a page, you'll see I've postponed karnage to next Thursday, the 31st because I've got personal stuff I gotta deal with. I could possibly do a show, but it would be crappy quality, so id rather extend it awake and make sure its great quality
Okay bro, good luck with the personal stuff!

bearkg88
05-20-2012, 04:47 AM
Okay bro, good luck with the personal stuff!

It's nothing big, just stupid car stuff. But hey, after today and tomorrow, Ill have all the money i need to fix it :)

clrj3514
05-20-2012, 11:43 AM

Foster: Regardless of when Karnage is the X-Treme Champion will be there ready to kick some ass.

Kryptonite
05-20-2012, 11:46 AM
Foster: Regardless of when Karnage is the X-Treme Champion will be there ready to kick some ass.
Kryptonite: So is the rising top star of the ICW!

AirBourne
05-20-2012, 11:48 AM

Wells: That is MY championship, the one you won because I was attacked, when I was about to win. But no matter, when I send Kyojin into early and permanent retirement, I'll be back for it.

bearkg88
05-20-2012, 11:50 AM
Kryptonite: So is the rising top star of the ICW!

Divine: Rising top star of ICW...i swear I heard it, and if someone said it, they must be talking about the Divine One

No_1eddiefan
05-20-2012, 12:22 PM
Wells: That is MY championship, the one you won because I was attacked, when I was about to win. But no matter, when I send Kyojin into early and permanent retirement, I'll be back for it.

Kyojin: Weak. Everything about you is weak Wells. I will prove to the entire world exactly how wrestling should be when we meet at Blackout. I will destroy you. You keep bringing up the fact that you lost because of me, but the fact is, you lost because you're just not good enough. And at Blackout, I will prove it.

Kryptonite
05-20-2012, 01:11 PM
Divine: Rising top star of ICW...i swear I heard it, and if someone said it, they must be talking about the Divine One
Kryptonite: No no no no.. No. You Divine, are a simple, natural, normal wrestler. You don't have attidute. You're boring

bearkg88
05-20-2012, 02:16 PM
Kryptonite: No no no no.. No. You Divine, are a simple, natural, normal wrestler. You don't have attidute. You're boring

Divine: Hold up...when did you start sounding like the teacher from charlie brown? Is it just me or do most people doze off when you open that big mouth of yours?

AirBourne
05-20-2012, 07:04 PM
Kyojin: Weak. Everything about you is weak Wells. I will prove to the entire world exactly how wrestling should be when we meet at Blackout. I will destroy you. You keep bringing up the fact that you lost because of me, but the fact is, you lost because you're just not good enough. And at Blackout, I will prove it.

Wells: Just you wait you snake, when I finally get my hands on you at Blackout, you'll know why I keep warning you to leave, because when I'm done with you, you won't be able to come back. I'll make sure of that.

chunkkynutzzz
05-20-2012, 07:40 PM
N-Tertainment

No_1eddiefan
05-20-2012, 08:47 PM
Wells: Just you wait you snake, when I finally get my hands on you at Blackout, you'll know why I keep warning you to leave, because when I'm done with you, you won't be able to come back. I'll make sure of that.

Kyojin: The only thing I'm waiting to see is you being stretchered out of the arena come Blackout. I'll put you down and show you just how weak you truly are.

clrj3514
05-20-2012, 11:37 PM

Foster: I'm right here big guy. Once I dispose of # it's on to you. Regardless of what it takes, I'll still be the champion. If I've even got to kill you, so be it.

Kryptonite
05-21-2012, 12:21 AM
Divine: Hold up...when did you start sounding like the teacher from charlie brown? Is it just me or do most people doze off when you open that big mouth of yours?
Kryptonite: No, it's just you

chunkkynutzzz
05-21-2012, 09:53 AM
Just Read The e-wrestling Top 100 , And Guesss Who Is The Best Natural Athlete at This Point in Time ..................Yrp, N IS!

AirBourne
05-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Kyojin: The only thing I'm waiting to see is you being stretchered out of the arena come Blackout. I'll put you down and show you just how weak you truly are.

Wells: If I get stretchered out of the ring, then you are being taken out in a body bag, nothing is going to stop me from beating you to the ground you worm, just wait, in front of all the great fans of ICW, they will see me vanquish a cancer, a nuisance, an irrelevant nobody from their sight forever, just you wait.

AirBourne
05-21-2012, 12:13 PM
Foster: I'm right here big guy. Once I dispose of # it's on to you. Regardless of what it takes, I'll still be the champion. If I've even got to kill you, so be it.

Wells: No you won't, I will win and gain the championship I deserve you cheat. You are an insult to all champions for you thinking you actually won that title fair and square. I'll be the rightful champion and you will be nothing, as you were destined to be.

chunkkynutzzz
05-21-2012, 01:33 PM
IC as N: Hold Up. Clint Foster , Ryan Wells....The X-Treme Champion Should Be N and Both of You Know This, mannn.. I Blame Half-a-Man Alex Kidd, If It Wasn't For him and His Midget Mexican Magic and Appearing in ICW..I Would've Been Champion Right Now, Don't Forget The E way Match!

bearkg88
05-21-2012, 03:44 PM
IC as N: Hold Up. Clint Foster , Ryan Wells....The X-Treme Champion Should Be N and Both of You Know This, mannn.. I Blame Half-a-Man Alex Kidd, If It Wasn't For him and His Midget Mexican Magic and Appearing in ICW..I Would've Been Champion Right Now, Don't Forget The E way Match!

Omega: You know N, I could be like you. I could sit here stating I would have been the X-Treme Champ had it not been for Angelo...but guess what...I don't let what has happened in the passed, dictate my thought on the future. And did you notice, because of that, I'm the #1 contender to the ICW Championship? That's right, because out of the two of us...we all know who is better

chunkkynutzzz
05-21-2012, 07:11 PM
Omega: You know N, I could be like you. I could sit here stating I would have been the X-Treme Champ had it not been for Angelo...but guess what...I don't let what has happened in the passed, dictate my thought on the future. And did you notice, because of that, I'm the #1 contender to the ICW Championship? That's right, because out of the two of us...we all know who is better

N: **stares at you as If In one ear and out the Other** ...Yeah Wateva..

DdI Should be X-Treme Champion, Fuck Dat I Should Be ICW Champion Just Give Me The Shot.

wrestlingfan66513
05-21-2012, 07:38 PM
N: **stares at you as If In one ear and out the Other** ...Yeah Wateva..

DdI Should be X-Treme Champion, Fuck Dat I Should Be ICW Champion Just Give Me The Shot.

Mayhem: The next shot is already spoken for, but after that it's open season and I will show everyone what I can really do in the ring with a title shot over my head.

chunkkynutzzz
05-21-2012, 09:01 PM
Mayhem: The next shot is already spoken for, but after that it's open season and I will show everyone what I can really do in the ring with a title shot over my head.

IC as N: The Only Title Shot Over Your Head you will be seeing is if I take the Title and Hit You With it!

N Should've Been ICW And X-Treme Champion at the Same Damn Time.

wrestlingfan66513
05-21-2012, 11:31 PM
IC as N: The Only Title Shot Over Your Head you will be seeing is if I take the Title and Hit You With it!

N Should've Been ICW And X-Treme Champion at the Same Damn Time.

Mayhem: When that happens, pigs will fly. The only thing you should know is not to cross me in the ring or you will lose.

clrj3514
05-22-2012, 01:59 AM
Clint Foster: Wells, I'm just about tired of your crap. Instead of crying about what you should have been do something about it. If you want to be X-Treme Champion so bad, come on! Once you're done with Kyojin & I'm done with #, we can fight too. I DON'T CARE!

Same goes for everybody else too. You want a shot, come take it! I'll wear this target proudly.

Super_Dave
05-22-2012, 10:25 AM
Clint Foster: Wells, I'm just about tired of your crap. Instead of crying about what you should have been do something about it. If you want to be X-Treme Champion so bad, come on! Once you're done with Kyojin & I'm done with #, we can fight too. I DON'T CARE!

Same goes for everybody else too. You want a shot, come take it! I'll wear this target proudly.

Steele: And I'd be happy to kick that Target in the ass!!!

clrj3514
05-22-2012, 11:25 AM
Steele: And I'd be happy to kick that Target in the ass!!!

Foster: ​I'm waiting...

chunkkynutzzz
05-22-2012, 01:30 PM
ICW Will Be Making a Brand New Championship Called The N Division Title

IC: You Can only Compete at a High Level, and N-TERTAIN the Fans with the Best You Can Give. The Sad Part is I Might be The Only Champion Ever ,Because Nobody in ICW is Talented enough to hold a Title of This Magnitude.

chunkkynutzzz
05-22-2012, 01:39 PM

IC: You Can only Compete at a High Level, and N-TERTAIN the Fans with the Best You Can Give. The Sad Part is I Might be The Only Champion Ever ,Because Nobody in ICW is Talented enough to hold a Title of This Magnitude.

wrestlingfan66513
05-22-2012, 02:07 PM

Mayhem: That will make it all the more funny when I am the one to take such a title from you. And once I get it, it will go right in the trash and then I will move on to the world title.

chunkkynutzzz
05-22-2012, 02:30 PM
Mayhem: That will make it all the more funny when I am the one to take such a title from you. And once I get it, it will go right in the trash and then I will move on to the world title.

IC as N: Is Everybody Witnessing This, Let's Be Real Honest . I Am Better Than You in Overall Everything. Prove it I Can,But Don't have to do so. But N Division Champion is something you wouldn't be able to accomplish even if I let you you loser. That's how Much Superior. N is to Mayhem

bearkg88
05-22-2012, 05:07 PM
Ok guys, here is a quick update. I am planning on working on the show Monday. If I can get it all done Monday, it will go up then! Might even do it where we have two Karnages in one week, to get back on pace. I don't know yet, haven't decided. Anyways, I am missing the following promos.

Wells/Foster/#/Kyojin
N/Kidd.

I need those promo's by Sunday! Now, if I decide I am going to do two shows next week, I will send out promo assignments first thing Monday, and will need them back by Wed. I know it is short notice, but that is why I am telling everyone now, incase I do decide to do two shows. Let me know what you guys think, if your up for two shows in a week!

clrj3514
05-22-2012, 05:13 PM
Ok guys, here is a quick update. I am planning on working on the show Monday. If I can get it all done Monday, it will go up then! Might even do it where we have two Karnages in one week, to get back on pace. I don't know yet, haven't decided. Anyways, I am missing the following promos.

Wells/Foster/#/Kyojin
N/Kidd.

I need those promo's by Sunday! Now, if I decide I am going to do two shows next week, I will send out promo assignments first thing Monday, and will need them back by Wed. I know it is short notice, but that is why I am telling everyone now, incase I do decide to do two shows. Let me know what you guys think, if your up for two shows in a week!

As long as my PM went through, my part of our promo has been done.

Asherdelampyr
05-22-2012, 05:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5212QHHyVs

Kryptonite
05-23-2012, 12:27 AM
Kryptonite: N, you still suck and you will never become an ICW Champion.
Because i will in a few days, and i'm not planning on losing it so watch it bro.
As for Steele and me, as soon as the tagteam titles are ready to be taken by us, we will ofcourse because we are American Wild.

chunkkynutzzz
05-23-2012, 10:40 AM
Kryptonite: N, you still suck and you will never become an ICW Champion.
Because i will in a few days, and i'm not planning on losing it so watch it bro.
As for Steele and me, as soon as the tagteam titles are ready to be taken by us, we will ofcourse because we are American Wild.

IC as N: First of All ,your The One That Does the Literally Sucking for a spot
2nd Let's Face it, I'm The Only Choice at This Company having a Bright Future, So its Only Right And I Will Be ICW Champ.
3rd I Am Not Your "Bro"
4th American Wild is The Most Queer Name you can have, yet again it is you and steele "teaming up with each other"

N is The Greatest of All Time, Not Because I Said so, Because I Know so!

magglis
05-23-2012, 10:49 AM
Angelo:Shut up N you are just a stupid monkey,you are not wrestler and will never be.No one cares about you.No one cares for that stupid x-treme title either.The two most important things in ICW are my future World championship and Angelo's ring abilities

Kryptonite
05-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Kryptonite: Every single superstar around here, knows you don't have the torch to be 'that' guy. Every guy knows you suck very hardcore dicks. And we all hate you because you think you are the best. By the way.. If i will ever become a writer, i will in a few months i think (sorry beark if i spoiled but this guy annoys the fuck out of me) than i will put you in my roster, and dude.. You are going to get your ass thundered. I Mean You N.

Kryptonite
05-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Angelo:Shut up N you are just a stupid monkey,you are not wrestler and will never be.No one cares about you.No one cares for that stupid x-treme title either.The two most important things in ICW are my future World championship and Angelo's ring abilities
Kryptonite: Man you are so right about N. He is like Yoshi Tatsu, he sucks so bad and no one gives a flying fuck about him!

bearkg88
05-23-2012, 12:25 PM
Kryptonite: Every single superstar around here, knows you don't have the torch to be 'that' guy. Every guy knows you suck very hardcore dicks. And we all hate you because you think you are the best. By the way.. If i will ever become a writer, i will in a few months i think (sorry beark if i spoiled but this guy annoys the fuck out of me) than i will put you in my roster, and dude.. You are going to get your ass thundered. I Mean You N.
Divine: getting thundered in the ass? Wow...Divine knew you were weird but Divine didn't kno you were that sick. Divihe will have to make sure he wears a bum cover if he ever wrestles you again because he most certainly doesn't swing your way chumpette

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Divine: getting thundered in the ass? Wow...Divine knew you were weird but Divine didn't kno you were that sick. Divihe will have to make sure he wears a bum cover if he ever wrestles you again because he most certainly doesn't swing your way chumpette

OOC: You gonna reply to my PM broski?

Kryptonite
05-23-2012, 12:33 PM
Divine: getting thundered in the ass? Wow...Divine knew you were weird but Divine didn't kno you were that sick. Divihe will have to make sure he wears a bum cover if he ever wrestles you again because he most certainly doesn't swing your way chumpette*Kryptonite looks kinda shocked and confused*
Kryptonite: Yeah you are right.. That is not a good motto is it?

chunkkynutzzz
05-23-2012, 01:35 PM
IC as N: That's Rigght, Thats Rigght! ...I'm The Greatest Thing That's Ever Happened to e-Wrestling. ICW is Mine, and The Funniest Part is that I'm. Better than Everyone in it. The Truth Hurts and it burns all of you inside. Its Ok, Let The Envy Marinate and translate into your fueds. But When its Time to step in the ring with me ,just know that ima Win For Being N, and you will lose for being losers. Thank You. All of You.

Destruction
05-23-2012, 02:15 PM
If you need any promo's from myself, please ask me by this time on Sunday, as from Monday 28th May --> Monday 4th June I'm in Paris

Yes2J
05-23-2012, 02:16 PM
Wondering, when is the next show supposed to go up???

chunkkynutzzz
05-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Wondering, when is the next show supposed to go up???

The Day After ChunkkyMania

bearkg88
05-24-2012, 11:19 AM
Karnage for this week will be up Sunday, and karnage for next week will be up on wed.

AirBourne
05-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Ok good, I'll have that promo for you either today or tomorrow my man.

Wells: Kyojin, I don't care what you say or do, come Blackout, the name of the PPV, is what I'm gonna do to you, I'm going to make you Blackout from the beating I give you. You lost me my title, so I'm gonna make you lose the pathetic thing you call your career. The fans want it, and I want it, and it will happen. I will make you Blackout, and I'll make your career fade into the Black, and disappear!

VanHooliganX
05-24-2012, 11:39 AM
Karnage for this week will be up Sunday, and karnage for next week will be up on wed.

I don't owe you anything do I pal?

bearkg88
05-24-2012, 04:10 PM
I don't owe you anything do I pal?

Nah. Im pretty sure I got you and kryps promo. Pretty sure

No_1eddiefan
05-24-2012, 04:14 PM
Ok good, I'll have that promo for you either today or tomorrow my man.

Wells: Kyojin, I don't care what you say or do, come Blackout, the name of the PPV, is what I'm gonna do to you, I'm going to make you Blackout from the beating I give you. You lost me my title, so I'm gonna make you lose the pathetic thing you call your career. The fans want it, and I want it, and it will happen. I will make you Blackout, and I'll make your career fade into the Black, and disappear!

I'm still waiting for you to send it to me!

Kyo: 'Blackout from the beating' I'm pretty certain I said the exact same thing to you a few days ago. Firstly, you and your pathetic country have tried to steal my country's true wrestling spirit and desire, and now you try to steal my insults. It's quite clear you've been shaken. If you thought what I did to you at Bad Habit, when I cost you the X-Treme Championship, was bad. Wait for Blackout.

VanHooliganX
05-24-2012, 05:45 PM
Nah. Im pretty sure I got you and kryps promo. Pretty sure

Jolly good. Just making sure :)

bearkg88
05-24-2012, 07:25 PM
Ok guys sorry to throw this at u last notice but my work schedule switched up again. Im going to work ten hrs now, and I work Sunday, so im writing the show tomorrow at 4. that means the promos I am waiting on, chunky/pau, the 4 man promo, I need it by 3 pm tomorrow. No excuses chicos :) that also means you all will get 4 days to write ur promos for the karnage that is next week.

eyehatecena
05-24-2012, 10:19 PM
Ok guys sorry to throw this at u last notice but my work schedule switched up again. Im going to work ten hrs now, and I work Sunday, so im writing the show tomorrow at 4. that means the promos I am waiting on, chunky/pau, the 4 man promo, I need it by 3 pm tomorrow. No excuses chicos :) that also means you all will get 4 days to write ur promos for the karnage that is next week.

I still have not gotten the other 3 parts so I can do my fourth part and even if it gets to me tomorrow during the day- I do see me getting to write something up before 3pm tomorrow. Soooo I guess I will just wing it and write my part now and let you fit it in somehow

eyehatecena
05-24-2012, 10:51 PM
I wrote up something and sent it to ya. If the other parts get to me in time, I'll re edit it if need be

bearkg88
05-25-2012, 08:04 AM
Update for Karnage from 5-24
A quick update. i am writing the show now, and it'll be done in a few hours. I am going to wait on the two promos for the show, before I post it. So...sooner I get the promos, sooner I post the show. and as soon as I have posted the show, I'll send out promo assignments for next week

bearkg88
05-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Ok guys, working on the show now. I got 1 of the 2 promos I need. I should have the show done within 3 hrs(I am going to do some more indepth matches, so it should be really good). Keep an eye out guys! Ill let you know when the show is done, cause unless I get the promo within the 3 hrs, it probably wont be posted as soon as i finish. I won't be at my comp tomorrow, so unless I get it before I leave tonight at 9(which is in 8 hrs), the show will be waiting till tomorrow night.

bearkg88
05-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Ok guys. Show is done. I am in the process of coloring it and adding pictures. I ended up writing one of the promos so I could post it tonight. I'll send out promo assignments tomorrow!

bearkg88
05-25-2012, 06:39 PM
Ok guys. Show is up in its entirety. Be sure to let me know what you think! promo assignments will go out tomorroW!

Asherdelampyr
05-25-2012, 06:43 PM
Great show!

No_1eddiefan
05-25-2012, 06:49 PM
Great show Bear!

Kyojin: Foster! Kono yarou! You will pay for that American! As for you Wells, so much for not doing anything in this company. Two matches and I've either outlasted you, or beat you. The outcome will be the same at Blackout.

VanHooliganX
05-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Great show again Bear :)

Van: Oh hey look! Still champion...C'mon Ladies. Try harder.

Vandarius
05-25-2012, 07:19 PM
That was an awesome show! Very well done, Bear!

bearkg88
05-25-2012, 07:48 PM
Exclusive video footage from ICW.com

Kryptonite is shown walking backstage after last nights Karnage. He is walking to his car, putting his hand in his pocket for his keys, as someone comes up from behind pancaking Kryptonite against the car! The man lifts Kryptonite up, and smashes his head off the hood of the car. The man picks up Kryptonite one more time, and throws him head first through the driver side window. Kryptonite falls out of the window, laying in a pile of glass, busted open. The man looks down, and then turns to leave. The camera zooms in closer though, and it's.....

http://wwebox.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/orton-beared.jpg

Chris Divine! Divine turns, running off, as Kryptonite lays motionless

bearkg88
05-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Smokey: Here is the official preview for next weeks Karange.

Van Hooligan X will defend his ICW Championship against the #1 contender, Riley Omega

Chris Divine will make his first comments since assaulting Kryptonite

ICW's newest acquisition, Darius, debuts

A 6 man tag team match

wrestlingfan66513
05-25-2012, 07:59 PM
Mayhem: Shaz what just happened in our match is an early forecast for what will happen in the EWA. Now that I have a win under my belt, I am going to show everyone what happens when I build momentum.

Vandarius
05-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Daaaamn, Divine with the brutal attacks! I love it!

Darius: Man, there is a lot of bitching and shit-talk going on! Less talking ladies, more ass kicking! I'll show you what a real fighter is next week!

eyehatecena
05-25-2012, 10:44 PM
Great show Bear

#: You have entered the era of the #, BAAHHH BAAHHH Beware!

clrj3514
05-25-2012, 11:41 PM
Foster: Well well well, what can I say? Once again I've shown why I'm the X-Treme Champion. Nothing gets in my way, NOTHING. Kyojin, all that respect talk was nice but I don't have time for it. I trust no one but Clint Foster. Not even my Mama.

OOC: Great show yet again! Also again, I can't thank you enough for putting this belt on me. I'm really enjoying this fed & getting into my character.

Kryptonite
05-26-2012, 06:40 AM
Great, Great, BRILJANT show beark. I loved it! PM me as soon as i can put on a promo

VanHooliganX
05-26-2012, 07:54 AM
Foster: Well well well, what can I say? Once again I've shown why I'm the X-Treme Champion. Nothing gets in my way, NOTHING. Kyojin, all that respect talk was nice but I don't have time for it. I trust no one but Clint Foster. Not even my Mama.

OOC: Great show yet again! Also again, I can't thank you enough for putting this belt on me. I'm really enjoying this fed & getting into my character.

I'll second the OOC :)

Plus my character having an ego the size of Russia gets hard to feed but this shiny title makes it easier lol

Shaz11
05-26-2012, 07:58 AM
Mayhem: Shaz what just happened in our match is an early forecast for what will happen in the EWA. Now that I have a win under my belt, I am going to show everyone what happens when I build momentum.

Shaz: Oh, really! You really are one big headed freak aren't ya! I'll defeat you in EWA! And we'll be square! Bitch!

magglis
05-26-2012, 08:39 AM
This show is getting better and better every week:D.Well done bearman

Vandarius
05-26-2012, 11:29 AM
Darius: I can not wait to get into the ring with one of you tools. You will be too busy bitching and moaning about how you can never win a match. Here is a quick news flash, you're going to suffer another loss against me. All of you. It does not matter what your veteran status is, it does not matter what title you hold or have held, you have never faced me, and none of you will wish to face me again once I am done with you. You'll all be handing me your titles soon enough, I swear it.

bearkg88
05-26-2012, 02:29 PM
Thanks guys for all the compliments. Im going to send out promo assignments tomorrow night, and everyone will have till wed night to do them and karnage will go up on Thursday this week.

bearkg88
05-26-2012, 02:36 PM
Official Update on Kryptonite from ICW.com

Kryptonite was released from the hospital this morning. The extent of the damage was minor lacerations. He is expected to be at this next weeks Karnage. An official statement is to be made by Smokey tomorrow afternoon

magglis
05-26-2012, 04:22 PM
Thanks guys for all the compliments. Im going to send out promo assignments tomorrow night, and everyone will have till wed night to do them and karnage will go up on Thursday this week.
Nothing for me bro?

bearkg88
05-26-2012, 04:44 PM
Nothing for me bro?

Nah ill have something for you bro, and pretty much everybody. Im not at a comp, im on my phone, that's why I haven't sent them, I will tomorrow night

wrestlingfan66513
05-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Tune in to a special Blog Wars episode coming up. This will be the greatest battle ever. If we have a blog of the year contest at the end then this would be a contender lol.

Also, as a special sneak peek the four guys in it are Destruction, Dr. Death, bearkg88, and pauadrian. Each of them wrote amazing lists so tune in to both parts.

bearkg88
05-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Ok guys, sending out promo assignments now!

Vandarius
05-26-2012, 06:20 PM
Ok guys, sending out promo assignments now!

Sweet deal!

magglis
05-26-2012, 06:22 PM
Darius: I can not wait to get into the ring with one of you tools. You will be too busy bitching and moaning about how you can never win a match. Here is a quick news flash, you're going to suffer another loss against me. All of you. It does not matter what your veteran status is, it does not matter what title you hold or have held, you have never faced me, and none of you will wish to face me again once I am done with you. You'll all be handing me your titles soon enough, I swear it.
Angelo:who the hell are you now?Another piece of trash in the roster

bearkg88
05-26-2012, 06:32 PM
Nvm I lied. I only sent out promo assignments to two people. I am on my gfs mothers laptop and I have the card for next week written down on my laptop. Ill be home tomorrow night and send out the rest then guys. Sorry!

magglis
05-26-2012, 06:40 PM
Nvm I lied. I only sent out promo assignments to two people. I am on my gfs mothers laptop and I have the card for next week written down on my laptop. Ill be home tomorrow night and send out the rest then guys. Sorry!
Ha ha i'm one of the two,in you face rest roster

chunkkynutzzz
05-26-2012, 07:07 PM
N Vs Alex Kidd

N: You See That Headline is Gonna Be a ICW Classic Match, it Will be on Dvds on the ICW.com website and All Over the Minds of the youth and old...World Wide it Will Say..The Day N Beat The Shit outta Alex Kidd that he made him even shorter then before..you little stump ..I'm going to enjoy whippin your ass not for myself only..But For The Fans of Wrestling!...I Guarantee it!..Blackout.

Vandarius
05-26-2012, 07:56 PM
Angelo:who the hell are you now?Another piece of trash in the roster

Darius: Ha! I can not wait to make you tap out and hear you cry like the little bitch you are, punk! I'll break your damn spine in half!

No_1eddiefan
05-26-2012, 08:01 PM

Kyojin: I understand American. I wouldn't expect any less from your species. Not even your Mama? You mean the one that needs a crane to get out of bed? I wouldn't trust her either. Where's Ryan 'The Weak' Wells anyway? The baku can't STILL be crying after I kicked his ass this past Karnage, can he?

magglis
05-26-2012, 08:27 PM
Darius: Ha! I can not wait to make you tap out and hear you cry like the little bitch you are, punk! I'll break your damn spine in half!
Angelo:Still i have to ask who the hell are you?Are you a new monkey in ICW or another comedian.Because you made me laugh with your last comment but if you say that again to me, you will make me angry.You little MONKEY.

AirBourne
05-26-2012, 08:30 PM
Kyojin: I understand American. I wouldn't expect any less from your species. Not even your Mama? You mean the one that needs a crane to get out of bed? I wouldn't trust her either. Where's Ryan 'The Weak' Wells anyway? The baku can't STILL be crying after I kicked his ass this past Karnage, can he?

Wells: That's funny Kyojin, because you did just the opposite of that. I was defeated, yes, I can admit that, but you didn't pin me. And if I remember correctly, you were laid out too for trusting the phony champion "Clint Foster". That is what I am gonna do to you at Blackout, what Foster did to you, take you out. Don't get cocky now, because you'll only look more like a fool once I beat you at Blackout.

Vandarius
05-26-2012, 08:46 PM
Angelo:Still i have to ask who the hell are you?Are you a new monkey in ICW or another comedian.Because you made me laugh with your last comment but if you say that again to me, you will make me angry.You little MONKEY.

Darius: You will have to wait to see just who the hell I am, fool. Oh, and you're getting angry? Oooh, I'm soooo scared! Which do I have to say again? That you are nothing but a little bitch-ass punk, or that I am going to break your spine? Hell, you know what, I'll combine the two! I am going to make you my little bitch when I break your spine in half!!

magglis
05-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Darius: You will have to wait to see just who the hell I am, fool. Oh, and you're getting angry? Oooh, I'm soooo scared! Which do I have to say again? That you are nothing but a little bitch-ass punk, or that I am going to break your spine? Hell, you know what, I'll combine the two! I am going to make you my little bitch when I break your spine in half!!
Angelo:Let me tell you who you are.You are nothing,you are a loser and you are out of my league.You want to get to ring with me i will dominate you, i won't let you breathe.I will hit the emperors cutter and i will pin you 1,2,3.Because what i say i do and what i want i get.MONKEY!

No_1eddiefan
05-26-2012, 09:01 PM
Wells: That's funny Kyojin, because you did just the opposite of that. I was defeated, yes, I can admit that, but you didn't pin me. And if I remember correctly, you were laid out too for trusting the phony champion "Clint Foster". That is what I am gonna do to you at Blackout, what Foster did to you, take you out. Don't get cocky now, because you'll only look more like a fool once I beat you at Blackout.

Kyojin: A Texas Deathmatch, Wells. I'll kick your ass all over the arena. Regardless of circumstance, the end result will be the same. Kyojin defeats Ryan 'The Weak' Wells at Blackout.

Vandarius
05-26-2012, 09:12 PM
Angelo:Let me tell you who you are.You are nothing,you are a loser and you are out of my league.You want to get to ring with me i will dominate you, i won't let you breathe.I will hit the emperors cutter and i will pin you 1,2,3.Because what i say i do and what i want i get.MONKEY!

Darius: *Holds hands out in confusion* The fuck is the "monkey" shit? And how can you call me a "loser" and say that I am "out of your league" when you haven't even faced me yet? I'd love to get into the ring with you, because I won't need to breathe! I'll knock your teeth down your throat with my boot, pick your carcass up from the mat, and bring you down with The Hell Fire! But I won't be nice enough to pin you for the one, two, three, no no no, I'm going to choke you out. I'm going to make your Will to live break from the inside-out when I lock in the ONE-EIGHT-SEVEN! Just wait and see, Angelo! Your career has been officially shortened!