PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Shaz11
08-31-2012, 03:15 PM
7,001! Yes! Yes! Yes!

VanHooliganX
08-31-2012, 03:16 PM
and i think you guys are really going to like how i did the matches. I think it's the right fit for ICW

Looking forward to it man :)

7,000 Post! Woo hoo!

Icey-Dub keeps on growing! :D

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 03:18 PM
Looking forward to it man :)

Icey-Dub keeps on growing! :D

I'll give you a quick spoiler

Van is attacked by Eddie Juarez and injured and then stripped of his title

And here is a second spoiler

I never give spoilers away, so of course, the above spoiler is a joke :D

VanHooliganX
08-31-2012, 03:21 PM
I'll give you a quick spoiler

Van is attacked by Eddie Juarez and injured and then stripped of his title

And here is a second spoiler

I never give spoilers away, so of course, the above spoiler is a joke :D

Damn you Super Crazy! lol

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Almost done editing!

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 04:22 PM
Damn you Super Crazy! lol

That's the only time I've openly admitted I've been beaten in ICing haha. Still my favourite IC'ing line of all time.

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 04:53 PM
Out eating. Once done I'm headed back to finish show

VanHooliganX
08-31-2012, 04:57 PM
That's the only time I've openly admitted I've been beaten in ICing haha. Still my favourite IC'ing line of all time.

lol you're hard guy to beat lol

BennyTheBall
08-31-2012, 04:57 PM

You eating steak?

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 05:00 PM
lol you're hard guy to beat lol

Haha, I know ;)

But no, that was ridiculously funny haha.

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 05:34 PM

swallow it whole!

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 05:42 PM
swallow it whole!

Originally i read that as swallow it asshole. haha

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 05:43 PM
originally i read that as swallow it asshole. Haha

that too! :)

Torphy
08-31-2012, 05:44 PM

-Blinks-

How do you make.. an asshole swallow.. anything?

No.. no i don't want to know, retracted..

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 05:51 PM

What is wrong with you people

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 06:31 PM
What is wrong with you people

I was hot and sweaty...and i quick read haha :D

magglis
08-31-2012, 06:31 PM
-Blinks-

How do you make.. an asshole swallow.. anything?

No.. no i don't want to know, retracted..
Let me explain you....

Angelo: God, please no

CM Rock-Austin
08-31-2012, 06:41 PM
Happy Friday and labor day weekend everyone!!! Hope you guys are enjoying yourselves. Can't wait for Karnage!!

Asherdelampyr
08-31-2012, 07:12 PM
Hey, Bear, did you get that thing I sent ya? (my promo)
sorry I'm late as hell, this week as completely kicked my ass.

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 07:45 PM
ICW! ICW! ICW!

This weeks promos are top notch. Here comes KARNAGE!

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 08:03 PM
Ok guys. Show is up fully! There is 1 promo that is missing, that I will have to edit in a little later

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 08:08 PM
Ok guys. I really liked writing this show, and I would like your feedback for this show.

Favorite match:
Favorite promo:
Favorite commentator line:
Best part of booking:
Anything you would of change:
What part of booking did you not like:
Biggest shock of the night:

PROMO OF THE WEEK!
Ok so there were ALOT of dynamite promos that I can't pick a promo of the week, so you guys are going to! You can vote for any promo, even your own. I'm giving you all till Sunday to pick and then ill reveal the choice!

ICer of the Week
Kyojin-He impressed me most this week.

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 08:09 PM
Ok guys. Show is up fully! There is 1 promo that is missing, that I will have to edit in a little later

Amazing show dude. The promos this week were incredible!

Next week's show, live from Japan. That's gonna be somethin' special!

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 08:12 PM
Ok guys. I really liked writing this show, and I would like your feedback for this show.

Favorite match:
Favorite promo:
Best part of booking:

PROMO OF THE WEEK!
Ok so there were ALOT of dynamite promos that I can't pick a promo of the week, so you guys are going to! You can vote for any promo, even your own. I'm giving you all till Sunday to pick and then ill reveal the choice!

ICer of the Week

Woooo! ICer of the week.

I'm not gonna pick my own for promo of the week- I'm gonna go with Van Hooligan X. :)

Favorite match: Kyo-Ma$$
Favorite promo: Van
Favorite commentator line: On a personal level, JBW's best vs. quite possibly ICW's best ;)
Best part of booking: Van looking strong
Anything you would of changed: I understand Van looking strong and loved it but I would have loved to have seen a main event end cleanly for once on Karnage.
What part of booking did you not like: As above.
Biggest shock of the night: Divine turning heel. Even if he's face, he'll be heel to me because I GAVE HIM THAT FUCKING TITLE! AND HE DID THAT THE PIECE OF SHIT! No but that was a great move- I'll go with CM Punk for biggest shock.

Shaz11
08-31-2012, 08:19 PM
Favorite match: The main event.
Favorite promo: Adrian Guerrero. That promo with Pitbull was legendary!
Favorite commentator line: Cruz: Yeah, and then Dinero pulls the ball in his court with that mug shot! Haha
Best part of booking: CM PUNK!
Anything you would of change: Nope
What part of booking did you not like: Nope
Biggest shock of the night: CM Punk!

VanHooliganX
08-31-2012, 08:22 PM
Woooo! ICer of the week.

I'm not gonna pick my own for promo of the week- I'm gonna go with Van Hooligan X. :)

Favorite match: Kyo-Ma$$
Favorite promo: Van
Favorite commentator line: On a personal level, JBW's best vs. quite possibly ICW's best ;)
Best part of booking: Van looking strong
Anything you would of changed: I understand Van looking strong and loved it but I would have loved to have seen a main event end cleanly for once on Karnage.
What part of booking did you not like: As above.
Biggest shock of the night: Divine turning heel. Even if he's face, he'll be heel to me because I GAVE HIM THAT FUCKING TITLE! AND HE DID THAT THE PIECE OF SHIT! No but that was a great move- I'll go with CM Punk for biggest shock.

Favorite match: Match 5: Tag team tables match with JVH/Smith and Shin/Shaz
Favorite promo: I'm quoting Eddie to say thanks but I'd say yours was a good crackerjack promo. Honourable mention to Angelos :)
Favorite commentator line: Cruz: Probably a modified arm bar…but I don’t know..it’s not my job to call moves, I’m the colorful one punch line guy remember?Best part of booking: Tara appearance or the ending :3
Anything you would of change: I don't really find it my place to answer this 1 since I trust everything happens for a reason in ICW.
Biggest shock of the night: How my match with Tommy ended. I was expecting something a lot different lol

VanHooliganX
08-31-2012, 08:28 PM
Van: So Angelo. Thanks for the surprise you had in store for me. It was a nice gift. I got to give Tommy Thunder a little but of the reality check I so want to give him.

As for the rest of your ladies, are you even fucking trying. Listen to what I'm telling you. This is the biggest match-up in Icey-Dub history. If you even want to matter after I own you at least make it look like you might even be able to last 5 minutes with The Vanity.

But like I said and proved again with my words earlier. You're not able to be even considered my league if you keep within the rules like this.

But please, all of you tell me more about how you're going to beat me come Glory Days. :rolleyes:

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 08:32 PM
Van: So Angelo. Thanks for the surprise you had in store for me. It was a nice gift. I got to give Tommy Thunder a little but of the reality check I so want to give him.

As for the rest of your ladies, are you even fucking trying. Listen to what I'm telling you. This is the biggest match-up in Icey-Dub history. If you even want to matter after I own you at least make it look like you might even be able to last 5 minutes with The Vanity.

But like I said and proved again with my words earlier. You're not able to be even considered my league if you keep within the rules like this.

But please, all of you tell me more about how you're going to beat me come Glory Days. :rolleyes:

Divine: Keep running your mouth Van. Either Kyojin or Darius is going to take your title off of you at Glory Days, or if they can't get the job done, Divine will be the next in line to do so

K2Jelly
08-31-2012, 08:38 PM
Joel Rhoden: Man oh man! That was an awesome show, guys!

VanHooliganX
08-31-2012, 08:40 PM
Divine: Keep running your mouth Van. Either Kyojin or Darius is going to take your title off of you at Glory Days, or if they can't get the job done, Divine will be the next in line to do so

Van: Me? Running my mouth off? See that was your first sign of stupidity pal. I never run my mouth off because I actually back-up the words I say in the ring. Hence why I've actually accomplished a hell of a lot more in 9 months then you'll do in a decade!

Secondly, the comments of the 2 idiots actually being able to pull it off. Please write your opinion on a postcard and leave it on the counter with the rest of the line of fuckers who have said that about every match I've ever faced. I've actually given that line a proper name. It's called 'The line of idiots who're envious and will never be on my level'. Suits you well methinks.

Finally, Oh boy! I get to deliver you your reality check. Please Chris, don't make me laugh. You? A #1 contender to my title? Hahaha! How do you honestly keep a straight face? If you ever even earn a #1 contenders match for #s title I'll be surprised. But I guess riff-raff such as yourself need hope.

magglis
08-31-2012, 08:55 PM
Favorite match: main event
Favorite promo: Shaz again,this guy is great
Favorite commentator line: Cruz: Probably a modified arm bar…but I don’t know..it’s not my job to call moves, I’m the colorful one punch line guy remember?
Best part of booking: CM Punk ,thank you all:D
Anything you would of change: The TT vs Van,i chose those two to have an epic match.I feel a little bit disappointed :(
What part of booking did you not like: ^^^^
Biggest shock of the night: Divine heel turn:cool:

Shaz11
08-31-2012, 08:56 PM
Favorite commentator line: Cruz: Probably a modified arm bar…but I don’t know..it’s not my job to call moves, I’m the colorful one punch line guy remember?
Anything you would of change: The TT vs Van,i chose those two to have an epic match.I feel a little bit disappointed :(

Thanks bro! :)

VanHooliganX
08-31-2012, 09:01 PM

1 day me and TT will probably work with each other and all our penis' shall be pleased.

MOTY contender? Maybe not. But easily the Most Number of Pleased Penis' winner ;D

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 09:21 PM
1 day me and TT will probably work with each other and all our penis' shall be pleased.

MOTY contender? Maybe not. But easily the Most Number of Pleased Penis' winner ;D

the big reason I didn't do an all out huge match for TT vs VHX like I did with Dinero/Kyojin is cause TT and VHX faced before, during VHX and Eclipses feud

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 09:31 PM
So does everyone think Divine turned heel with that promo?

magglis
08-31-2012, 10:03 PM
So does everyone think Divine turned heel with that promo?

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 10:28 PM
Ok promo assignments have gone out. I need them back by Wed! If you are part of a dual promo, meaning you are working with someone else, get started on it NOW, so you don't leave the other person short at the last moment. We got two shows left before Glory Days, and I know you guys can make them 10 star promos :D Here is a reminder of the font to use too.

This is for action outside of a match, like backstage, walking to the ring, anything else. It is italicized.

This is for when someone talks. It's bolded and colored. Just don't use the same color as anyone else.

Some of you got it right, some of you came close, and some didn't even try. This is important and really helps me out. Thanks guys!

Shaz11
08-31-2012, 10:31 PM
Updated Glory Days card?! ;)

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 10:35 PM
Fatal Fourway Elimination Match
ICW Championship
Van Hooligan X(c) vs. Kyojin vs. Darius vs. Antonyo Angelo

Barbed Wire Flaming Table Match
X-Treme Championship
#(c) vs. Artemis Eclipse

Elimination Chamber
Insane Tag Team Championship
Mobb Style vs. Black Blooded vs. Originators of Khaos(c)

Money In the Bank
Slick Nelson vs. Clint Foster vs. Jackson Smith vs. Shining Light vs. Johann Van Hellsing vs. Shaz vs. Xavier Hightower vs. Mr Smyth vs. Adrian Guerrero vs. Sagittarius Blue

Ultimate X Match
#1 Contender To X-Treme Championship at Sick and Twisted
HolyJose vs. Gommenta vs. Brock Edwards vs. Usain Kingston

Carter Krysys vs. Israel Pamich

Kyle Diamond vs. Cody Hart

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 10:43 PM
Van: Me? Running my mouth off? See that was your first sign of stupidity pal. I never run my mouth off because I actually back-up the words I say in the ring. Hence why I've actually accomplished a hell of a lot more in 9 months then you'll do in a decade!

Secondly, the comments of the 2 idiots actually being able to pull it off. Please write your opinion on a postcard and leave it on the counter with the rest of the line of fuckers who have said that about every match I've ever faced. I've actually given that line a proper name. It's called 'The line of idiots who're envious and will never be on my level'. Suits you well methinks.

Finally, Oh boy! I get to deliver you your reality check. Please Chris, don't make me laugh. You? A #1 contender to my title? Hahaha! How do you honestly keep a straight face? If you ever even earn a #1 contenders match for #s title I'll be surprised. But I guess riff-raff such as yourself need hope.

Divine: What have you done that is of worth Van? You held a title in TWE *blows rasberries*, like that is something to brag about. You held the HWA Championship, again, maybe at one point that would be something to be proud of, but now that defunct company is a disgrace. The only thing of worth is this title here Van. The ICW Championship. Keep an eye out for this next Karnage Van, because Chris Divine is going to do something that will have you shaking in your boots.

Shaz11
Cheers Bear! That looks like one hell of a card!

bearkg88

Favorite match:
Favorite promo:
Best part of booking:

PROMO OF THE WEEK!

ICer of the Week

----

Reposting this since it got buried. Remember to do this if you haven't!

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 10:44 PM
Cheers Bear! That looks like one hell of a card!

It's not done yet. There are still a few more matches to be announced, and a twist :D

Shaz11
08-31-2012, 10:53 PM
It's not done yet. There are still a few more matches to be announced, and a twist :D

I know dude! There is always a twist in your shows! ;)

VanHooliganX
08-31-2012, 10:59 PM
Divine: What have you done that is of worth Van? You held a title in TWE *blows rasberries*, like that is something to brag about. You held the HWA Championship, again, maybe at one point that would be something to be proud of, but now that defunct company is a disgrace. The only thing of worth is this title here Van. The ICW Championship. Keep an eye out for this next Karnage Van, because Chris Divine is going to do something that will have you shaking in your boots.

Van: What have I done? Not much really. I'm tied the the apparent greats in world champions whilst only 9 months into my career. I'm the only 2 time dual world champion and only person to hold 3 titles at once. That's just in gold, let's not forget the people I've ended in certain feds, countless people I've put in hospital and taken on the best of the best and not only kept up with them but actually found a way to give them the reality check they so desperately needed. Oh! Don't forget me becoming 1 of the best talkers already, being the biggest bad guy, best champion and involved in 1 of the biggest wars this year.

The best you can do to counter-act with my long list of accolades with doing raspberries. Pray tell, what in the ever loving shit have you managed to do but make your last name a walking punchline, hmm? Don't bother pointing to your universal championship that you won since it was against someone who is pest control at best and you slate the company now.

Thanks for not denying you're not even good enough to be #1 contender though. I'm glad I made something stick in your thick skull. Maybe you actually do have life inside of it.

Oh and as for you maybe me shake my boots. Get to the back of the line, bub. You'll do jack shit like Angelo did and you'll just as stupid as he did this week and as stupid as Mr. Roboto at Glory Days for running he mouth.

eyehatecena
08-31-2012, 11:09 PM
great show as always bear

#: *in a hospital bed* Artemis, just WAAAANK WANK OFFF! Fuck, just wait, I'll KI KI KI

*a nurse walks in and gives # a shot, putting him quickly to sleep

OOC: Sorry couldn't get a promo done for the show bear- but you understood why, glad I was able to have a week off

eyehatecena
08-31-2012, 11:19 PM
EWA's Mike Muir walks into the ICW locker room with his valet April Snow on his arm

Muir: Hmmmm! Looks like a good place for a fresh start

KJ PUNK
08-31-2012, 11:51 PM
PUNK: Dammit I'm ready to fight someone! I'm starting to get the itch...it's been way too long since I've hit someone.

Rated_R(ob)KO
09-01-2012, 01:17 AM
I just sent my promo to Bear for the Karnage that just happened... if you guys can wait to vote on promo of the week, I'd love you forever. I had a hell week at work and I just want people to read it... Bear said he'll add it into the show so... yeah... that's all I ask...

Rehmix
09-01-2012, 01:21 AM
PUNK: Dammit I'm ready to fight someone! I'm starting to get the itch...it's been way too long since I've hit someone.

Dixon: Oh shit PUNK, shut da fuck up man! Everyone knows you can't hit worth shit playa!

Torphy
09-01-2012, 06:46 AM
Adonis: Listen up Ma$$! You got the balls to attack me from behind well I got the balls to go one step further! I left you layin' in a pool of your own failure last night on Karnage, and showed you and the rest of these punk ass fools just what Malcolm Adonis is all about! Just remember how pathetic I made you look last night any time you wanna step clown, and that goes for anyone else up in here who thinks Malcolm is nothin' but a pretty face. Don't be shocked when your ladies are callin' my name...

KJ PUNK
09-01-2012, 09:42 AM
Dixon: Oh shit PUNK, shut da fuck up man! Everyone knows you can't hit worth shit playa!

PUNK: Really, Dixon? I believe I've knocked your ass out a few times. But then again you probably don't remember that. I'm sure our paths will cross soon enough and when they do, you will never be the same.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Shaz: Shining Light you son of a bitch! Why the fuck did you have to stab me in the back you fool! Well that's just too bad! Come Glory Days, I'll hit you with the Best in the World onto a Ladder. And I'll send you to hell!

TTC
09-01-2012, 10:22 AM
Brock: I'll give Kingston props for the match. The props are for a junkie who can only win a junke match. Unlike you, I will go on to win the Ultimate X.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 10:38 AM
Brock: I'll give Kingston props for the match. The props are for a junkie who can only win a junke match. Unlike you, I will go on to win the Ultimate X.

Usain Kingston: Who is da winner?! USAIN USAIN! Who is da winner?! USAIN KINGSTON!

TTC
09-01-2012, 10:47 AM
Usain Kingston: Who is da winner?! USAIN USAIN! Who is da winner?! USAIN KINGSTON!

Brock: I will be a man and accept my defeat.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Brock: I will be a man and accept my defeat.

Usain Kingston: When I say Usain, you say Kingston! Usain!

Crowd: Kingston!

Usain Kingston: Usain!

TTC
09-01-2012, 10:58 AM
Usain Kingston: When I say Usain, you say Kingston! Usain!

Usain Kingston: Usain!

Go ahead celebrate for now. While you celebrate this win I'll win the Ultimate X match.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 11:01 AM
Go ahead celebrate for now. While you celebrate this win I'll win the Ultimate X match.

Usain Kingston: You mek man laugh! After I win the Ultimate X! Man will have Ultimate Sex wid da ladies!

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:08 AM
Usain Kingston: You mek man laugh! After I win the Ultimate X! Man will have Ultimate Sex wid da ladies!
Brock: What kind of ladies would want to have sex with you? Ugly one? Not even. They probably will only have sex with you for pity. Of course, after you lose. #PitySex

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 11:10 AM
Brock: What kind of ladies would want to have sex with you? Ugly one? Not even. They probably will only have sex with you for pity. Of course, after you lose. #PitySex

Usain Kingston: You don know nutin bout man ya fool. Man has got some sexy ladies ready for da big one! Man collected some Durex condoms for the Ultimate X blad!

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:14 AM
Usain Kingston: You don know nutin bout man ya fool. Man has got some sexy ladies ready for da big one! Man collected some Durex condoms for the Ultimate X blad!
Brock: Keep on dreaming kid.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 11:15 AM
Brock: Keep on dreaming kid.

Usain Kingston: Well I agree wid this fool. I was dreaming, but dat dream is officially reality.

*A sexy blonde lady comes up to Usain and gives him a kiss*

Usain Kingston: Ahh yes.

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:19 AM
Usain Kingston: Well I agree wid this fool. I was dreaming, but dat dream is officially reality.

*A sexy blonde lady comes up to Usain and gives him a kiss*

Usain Kingston: Ahh yes.
*Sexy blonde lady turns out to be a dude*

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 11:21 AM
*Sexy blonde lady turns out to be a dude*

*Brock Edwards still hasn't woke up from his dream*

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:25 AM
*Brock Edwards still hasn't woke up from his dream*
*Usian think Brock is dreaming, but really a dude is kissing Usian*

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 11:28 AM
*Usian think Brock is dreaming, but really a dude is kissing Usian*

*Brock thinks that Usain is dreaming but really Brock himself is dreaming*

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:30 AM
*Brock thinks that Usain is dreaming but really Brock himself is dreaming*
*Brock hits The Next that way Usain can get up*

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 11:36 AM
*Brock hits The Next that way Usain can get up*

*Usain falls down as he stares Brock in the eye*

Usain Kingston: Wat was dat?!

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:38 AM
*Usain falls down as he stares Brock in the eye*

Usain Kingston: Wat was dat?!
Brock: It's called me getting your ass up from your sleep.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Brock: It's called me getting your ass up from your sleep.

Usain Kingston: Well man isn't asleep blad!

Girl: Come on Usain, let's go somewhere private.

Usain Kingston: Damn right baby!

*Usain and the girl run off into the locker room*

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Usain Kingston: Well man isn't asleep blad!

Girl: Come on Usain, let's go somewhere private.

Usain Kingston: Damn right baby!

*Usain and the girl run off into the locker room*
*Lady is a dude*

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 11:41 AM
*Lady is a dude*

*Usain takes her pants off and she isn't a dude because she's got a vagina*

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:42 AM
*Usain takes her pants off and she isn't a dude because she's got a vagina*
Brock: It's called a sex change idiot.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 11:44 AM
Brock: It's called a sex change idiot.

Usain Kingston: I know it is ya fool. Da "sex change" you is talkin about is sumfin she neva eva had ya dirty mudafuka.

*The women moans*

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:46 AM
Usain Kingston: I know it is ya fool. Da "sex change" you is talkin about is sumfin she neva eva had ya dirty mudafuka.

*The women moans*
Brock: Whatever. Enjoy your time with your new "lady" friend.

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 11:48 AM
This has gotta be the weirdest ICing I've ever seen. 0.o

Vandarius
09-01-2012, 11:49 AM
*Darius walks in and sees Brock and Kingston just standing there staring at each other*

Darius: The fuck?

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 11:49 AM

Ikr. I'm tryna make him a bit weird, lol.

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:50 AM
At least it's ICing.

*Darius walks in and sees Brock and Kingston just standing there staring at each other*

Darius: The fuck?
Brock: What do you want?

Destruction
09-01-2012, 11:51 AM
Brock: Whatever. Enjoy your time with your new "lady" friend.

Schweizner: Stop fapping then idiot

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:52 AM
Schweizner: Stop fapping then idiot
Brock: You are one weird little man.

Destruction
09-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Brock: You are one weird little man.

Schweizner: I'm not the one masturbating over a high Jamacian, shagging a man/woman

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:55 AM
Schweizner: I'm not the one masturbating over a high Jamacian, shagging a man/woman
Brock: Neither am I. I have my pants on.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 11:57 AM

Shaz: Well why were you watching in the first place?

TTC
09-01-2012, 11:59 AM
Shaz: Well why were you watching in the first place?
Brock: I just saw the "lady" kissing you.

Destruction
09-01-2012, 12:02 PM

Schweizner: Well, that's a lie.

*Raw General Manager AJ enters the room, soaping wet, and only covered by a towel.*

AJ: Hey you. I was having a shower, but I dropped the soap, can you help me pick it up?

Schweizner: Um... um. I don't know what you mean. Gommenta will be more than happy to help you though.

*Gommenta appears, as AJ grabs his hand, and leads him away*

Destruction
09-01-2012, 12:02 PM
Brock: I just saw the "lady" fucking you.

Schweizner: Put your fucking cock away!

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:05 PM
Schweizner: Put your fucking cock away!
Brock: You are wanting to see my cock. Gay much.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 12:07 PM
Brock: I just saw the "lady" kissing you.

Shaz: WTF? That was Usain, do I look anything like Usain you dick?!

Destruction
09-01-2012, 12:08 PM

Schweizner: I said for you to put your cock away. That's not me wanting to see it. That's me wanting you to stop masturbating whilst men are in the room.

Besides, it's too small for me

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 12:08 PM

Shaz: How would he wanna see your cock if he is telling you to put it away?!

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:10 PM
Shaz: WTF? That was Usain, do I look anything like Usain you dick?!
Brock: Yes.

Schweizner: I said for you to put your cock away. That's not me wanting to see it. That's me wanting you to stop masturbating whilst men are in the room.

Besides, it's too small for me
Brock: The only one with a small one is you and your fat idiot.

Shaz: How would he wanna see your cock if he is telling you to put it away?!
Brock: I don't have my pants down.

Destruction
09-01-2012, 12:15 PM

Schweizner: I have a small one? It's big enough for your mum!

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 12:16 PM

Shaz: Well you must be blind then. You did have your pants down you fool, stop trying to deny it you dirty fucker. Didn't you hear me shout pull your trousers up. This is Insane Championship Wrestling! Not the Playboy Mansion!

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Schweizner: I have a small one? It's big enough for your mum!
Brock: How mature are you? You are telling mom jokes.

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:17 PM
Shaz: Well you must be blind then. You did have your pants down you fool, stop trying to deny it you dirty fucker. Didn't you hear me shout pull your trousers up. This is Insane Championship Wrestling! Not the Playboy Mansion!
Brock: Go ahead and think I had my pants down.

Destruction
09-01-2012, 12:18 PM
Brock: How mature are you? You are telling mom jokes.

Schweizner: At least I didn't ejaculate over Usain Kingston fucking a possible transsexual up the ass!

And I'm immature? The only thing you kissed was your pillow

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Schweizner: At least I didn't ejaculate over Usain Kingston fucking a possible transsexual up the ass!

And I'm immature? The only thing you kissed was your pillow
Brock: I didn't.

No I've kissed women, but I don't need to proof anything.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Brock: Go ahead and think I had my pants down.

Shaz: So you've finally admitted it then? Jheeze. That wasn't so hard was it!

Destruction
09-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Brock: I didn't.

No I've kissed women, but I don't need to proof anything.

Schweizner: You did

And wrapping your pillow with your mums underwear isn't kissing a woman

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Shaz: So you've finally admitted it then? Jheeze. That wasn't so hard was it!
Brock: Go ahead think that you immature kid.

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:23 PM
Schweizner: You did

And wrapping your pillow with your mums underwear isn't kissing a woman
Brock: Nope.

Think whatever you want.

Destruction
09-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Brock: Nope.

Think whatever you want.

Schweizner: Liar.

I'm not thinking it. I know it. Everyone in the locker room has the video on their phones

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Brock: Go ahead think that you immature kid.

Shaz: Immature kid? Coming from one who wanks over a Jamaican man and a fit blonde women.

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:27 PM
Schweizner: Liar.

I'm not thinking it. I know it. Everyone in the locker room has the video on their phones
Brock: I'm not lying.

Oh yeah. Show me the video then I will shut up.

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Shaz: Immature kid? Coming from one who wanks over a Jamaican man and a fit blonde women.
Brock: I didn't wank to anyone or anything.

Destruction
09-01-2012, 12:28 PM
Brock: I'm not lying.

Oh yeah. Show me the video then I will shut up.

Schweizner: You are lying.

You have to ask that Jamaican. He stole my phone

Destruction
09-01-2012, 12:29 PM

Schweizner: You never wanked? Bullshit! We saw you a second ago!

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Schweizner: You are lying.

You have to ask that Jamaican. He stole my phone
Brock: No I'm not.

Fine I'll ask him when I see him.

Schweizner: You never wanked? Bullshit! We saw you a second ago!
Brock: No you didn't.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 12:31 PM

Shaz: I agree with you. You don't wank over anything or anyone besides Usain Kingston and that fit blonde women.

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Shaz: I agree with you. You don't wank over anything or anyone besides Usain Kingston and that fit blonde women.
Brock: It's pronounced woman. Not women.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Brock: It's pronounced woman. Not women.

Shaz: Trying to change the subject now?

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:35 PM
Shaz: Trying to change the subject now?
Brock: No. Just trying to help you out in your grammar.

Destruction
09-01-2012, 12:39 PM

Schweizner: If you wanna play that trick, then it's: "I'm just trying to help you out in your grammar."

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 12:41 PM

Shaz: Well I don't need help from rookies like you. This place is about wrestling, not grammar.

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Schweizner: If you wanna play that trick, then it's: "I'm just trying to help you out in your grammar."
Brock: Thanks. I'll admit to one of my failures.

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:42 PM
Shaz: Well I don't need help from rookies like you. This place is about wrestling, not grammar.
Brock: Actually, it's both. When you cut a promo you need to have a good grip on your grammar knowledge.

Destruction
09-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Brock: Thanks. I'll admit to one of my failures.

Schweizner: You should try admitting to the rest of them mate

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Brock: Actually, it's both. When you cut a promo you need to have a good grip on your grammar knowledge.

Shaz: And when I cut a promo, I cut a good one. A promo where I make the crowd boo me. That is the whole point of why I cut a promo, not sure about you rookie.

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Shaz: And when I cut a promo, I cut a good one. A promo where I make the crowd boo me. That is the whole point of why I cut a promo, not sure about you rookie.
Brock: They boo you because of your awful grammar.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Brock: They boo you because of your awful grammar.

Shaz: Stop changing the subject you dirty guy. So why does wanking over a Jamaican man feel so special to you?

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:55 PM
Shaz: Stop changing the subject you dirty guy. So why does wanking over a Jamaican man feel so special to you?
Brock: I'm not changing the subject. I don't wank to any Jamaican guy.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 12:56 PM
Brock: I'm not changing the subject. I don't wank to any Jamaican guy.

Shaz: Keep thinking that to yourself fool. We all know that you did.

TTC
09-01-2012, 12:58 PM
Shaz: Keep thinking that to yourself fool. We all know that you did.
Brock: I know I don't and that's all that matters.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 12:59 PM
Brock: I know I don't and that's all that matters.

Shaz: BULLSHIT.

TTC
09-01-2012, 01:01 PM
I love this ICing.

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 01:06 PM
HJ:Usian, Brock, Clymidia. It's cute. You guys thinking you'll win Ultimate X but here is the thing. I've pinned Brock, I'll beat Clmydia! Trust me I got my doctor to give me some antibiotics! And Usian I'm watching you. Your speed is impressive....not gold medal worthy but impressive

TTC
09-01-2012, 01:07 PM
HJ:Usian, Brock, Clymidia. It's cute. You guys thinking you'll win Ultimate X but here is the thing. I've pinned Brock, I'll beat Clmydia! Trust me I got my doctor to give me some antibiotics! And Usian I'm watching you. Your speed is impressive....not gold medal worthy but impressive
Brock: Lets see you did it in a one-on-one match.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:08 PM
I love this ICing.

Same here, LOL.

Usain Kingston: I agree with you bruv. Mans speed is not gold medal worthy, but it is worthy enough to win da Ultimate X match. Meh da best man win.

*Kingston offers his hand*

Vandarius
09-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Darius: You have guys like Kyojin, Van Hooligan X, Ryan "The Freak" Wells, Artemis Eclipse and I on the roster ... Then you have the tools talking about jacking off and loving other men's dicks. Who the hell hires these tools?

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Brock: Lets see you did it in a one-on-one match.
HJ: Motherfucker it was basically one on one. You and Clmydia attacked me before the match and Usain took out Clamydia. I pinned you fair and square but if you want one on one I'll gladly whip your ass back to the cornfields of Minnesota

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 01:12 PM
Same here, LOL.

Usain Kingston: I agree with you bruv. Mans speed is not gold medal worthy, but it is worthy enough to win da Ultimate X match. Meh da best man win.

*Kingston offers his hand*

HJ: *Accepts handshake* may the best man win Usain

Darius: You have guys like Kyojin, Van Hooligan X, Ryan "The Freak" Wells, Artemis Eclipse and I on the roster ... Then you have the tools talking about jacking off and loving other men's dicks. Who the hell hires these tools?

HJ: I believe his name is Smokey

Shaz11

Shaz: Dude, what is your problem?

Shaz11
HJ: *Accepts handshake* may the best man win Usain

HJ: I believe his name is Smokey

Usain Kingston: May da best man win bruva.

Vandarius
09-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Shaz: Dude, what is your problem?

Darius: Quite frankly, I'm getting tired of walking into the locker room and hearing all of you talk about cocks all day long, I mean come on now, go to WWE if you're going to bring that shit here. This is ICW, not Playgirl.

Torphy
09-01-2012, 01:17 PM
Darius: Quite frankly, I'm getting tired of walking into the locker room and hearing all of you talk about cocks all day long, I mean come on now, go to WWE if you're going to bring that shit here. This is ICW, not Playgirl.

*Adonis walks into the locker room, cuts a few poses and winks at Darius.*

Adonis: Hell, son. Don't need to be Playgirl to be a Playboy around here, besides at least one of us has to look good in this locker room, you feelin' me?

TTC
09-01-2012, 01:18 PM
HJ: Motherfucker it was basically one on one. You and Clmydia attacked me before the match and Usain took out Clamydia. I pinned you fair and square but if you want one on one I'll gladly whip your ass back to the cornfields of Minnesota
Brock: I have no problem beating your ass up.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:18 PM

Shaz: Exactly what I said. This is ICW, not Playboy Mansion. Why did Brock need to deny a fact in the first place? He is full of lies. Besides, if you don't like it then piss off, that's your only option. And who was the one bitching about people talking about cocks?

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 01:19 PM
HJ: Oh I'm sure you don't. The thing is though you can't. I've beaten you already what else is there to prove? I'll gladly beat you again but that won't elevate my career

Torphy
09-01-2012, 01:20 PM
Shaz: Exactly what I said. This is ICW, not Playboy Mansion. Why did Brock need to deny a fact in the first place? He is full of lies. Besides, if you don't like it then piss off, that's your only option. And who was the one bitching about people talking about cocks?

Adonis: Tsss.. the amount of bitchin' going on in here you coulda fooled me that this wasn't the Playboy Mansion. Y'all should try acting like a real man every now and then.. keep things in perspective, alright bro'?

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:20 PM

Shaz: Dude, you couldn't even beat Usain Kingston!

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Adonis: Tsss.. the amount of bitchin' going on in here you coulda fooled me that this wasn't the Playboy Mansion. Y'all should try acting like a real man every now and then.. keep things in perspective, alright bro'?

Shaz: Who the fuck are you telling me what to do?!

TTC
09-01-2012, 01:21 PM
HJ: Oh I'm sure you don't. The thing is though you can't. I've beaten you already what else is there to prove? I'll gladly beat you again but that won't elevate my career
Brock: Then just bring it. I lose I leave ICW. Deal.

TTC
09-01-2012, 01:22 PM
Shaz: Dude, you couldn't even beat Usain Kingston!
Brock: It was a match for junkie like him.

Vandarius
09-01-2012, 01:22 PM

Darius: Great, another Jersey Shore wanna be.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:23 PM
Brock: It was a match for junkie like him.

Shaz: I think you mean "A junkie like him", and then you diss my grammar. You lost to Usain Kingston, doesn't matter what the match type was.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:24 PM

Shaz: As much as I despise you. I have no option but to agree with this.

TTC
09-01-2012, 01:25 PM
Shaz: I think you mean "A junkie like him", and then you diss my grammar. You lost to Usain Kingston, doesn't matter what the match type was.
Brock: Thanks for the grammar help. See I am a man to accept my defeat.

Torphy
09-01-2012, 01:27 PM

Adonis: Jersey Shore? Puh-lease, those jackasses can't hold a candle to Malcolm. GTL? My ass.. I'm Malcolm Adonis, son. Remember the name, it'll come in handy when you're trying to impress the ladies.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Brock: Thanks for the grammar help. See I am a man to accept my defeat.

Shaz: Then stop moaning about the match type.

TTC
09-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Shaz: Then stop moaning about the match type.
Brock: Whatever.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Brock: Whatever.

Shaz: Whatever? Is that all you've got?

TTC
09-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Shaz: Whatever? Is that all you've got?
Brock: Yup. I'm tired.

Torphy
09-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Shaz: Who the fuck are you telling me what to do?!

Adonis: Keep an eye on Karnage bro', you'll find out who the hell I am soon enough, and if you don't learn quick enough? Well, i'll just bitch slap yo' ass back to the undercard, you down with that?

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Brock: Yup. I'm tired.

Shaz: Well I don't care, stop being a pussy and stop trying to escape from this conversation.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Adonis: Keep an eye on Karnage bro', you'll find out who the hell I am soon enough, and if you don't learn quick enough? Well, i'll just bitch slap yo' ass back to the undercard, you down with that?

Shaz: You already are in the undercard you dickhead! The only girls you can find are fat, and old.

TTC
09-01-2012, 01:32 PM
Shaz: Well I don't care, stop being a pussy and stop trying to escape from this conversation.
Brock: I am truly tired, but you wanna keep on going then go on.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Brock: I am truly tired, but you wanna keep on going then go on.

Shaz: If you were a true wrestler, you'd never get tired.

TTC
09-01-2012, 01:34 PM
Shaz: If you were a true wrestler, you'd never get tired.
Brock: I'm just really sleepy.

Torphy
09-01-2012, 01:35 PM
Shaz: You already are in the undercard you dickhead! The only girls you can find are fat, and old.

Adonis: Bitch, please that ain't no way to talk about yo' momma. Besides, Malcolm can have any damn girl he wants, hell maybe you should introduce me to yours, i'll show her how a real man treats a lady.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:37 PM
Adonis: Bitch, please that ain't no way to talk about yo' momma. Besides, Malcolm can have any damn girl he wants, hell maybe you should introduce me to yours, i'll show her how a real man treats a lady.

Shaz: Bitch please. Yo mamma jokes are so old now. Be more original.

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 01:39 PM
HJ: Brock in order for me to end a career you yourself need to have one

Torphy
09-01-2012, 01:41 PM
Shaz: Bitch please. Yo mamma jokes are so old now. Be more original.

Adonis: Hah, original? Now there's a word that someone like you shouldn't be bandying around so freely. One of your moves is called 'The Best in the World', I wonder where you stole that one from? Man, I think i'ma start calling you Punk from now on, considering you're such a fan, you know what am sayin'?

TTC
09-01-2012, 01:41 PM
HJ: Brock in order for me to end a career you yourself need to have one
Brock: Good one, comedian.

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 01:45 PM
Adonis: Hah, original? Now there's a word that someone like you shouldn't be bandying around so freely. One of your moves is called 'The Best in the World', I wonder where you stole that one from? Man, I think i'ma start calling you Punk from now on, considering you're such a fan, you know what am sayin'?

Shaz: Actually no. I've been wrestling in feds, way before Jericho and CM Punk claimed that they are the best in the world. They took that nickname away from me and made it there own! You're not the first guy to say that you know.

Torphy
09-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Shaz: Actually no. I've been wrestling in feds, way before Jericho and CM Punk claimed that they are the best in the world. They took that nickname away from me and made it there own! You're not the first guy to say that you know.

Adonis: Hell, and you ain't the first person ever to tell a little lie, are ya now? Listen up Punk, it's alright if you wanna kiss the ass of an idol, Malcolm's down with that. Hell, even Malcolm has his ass kissed from time to time, the ladies like to show appreciation, if ya know what i mean!

*Adonis flexes at Shaz and cuts a few poses before wiping himself down with a towel.*

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Adonis: Hell, and you ain't the first person ever to tell a little lie, are ya now? Listen up Punk, it's alright if you wanna kiss the ass of an idol, Malcolm's down with that. Hell, even Malcolm has his ass kissed from time to time, the ladies like to show appreciation, if ya know what i mean!

*Adonis flexes at Shaz and cuts a few poses before wiping himself down with a towel.*

Shaz: Actually, CM Punk said that he was the best in the world in July 2011 after his promo that shocked the world. Chris Jericho started saying that he was the best in the world on June 2008. I adopted this nickname in December 2007. When I first started wrestling for E-Feds. So keep your trash to yourself.

Torphy
09-01-2012, 02:12 PM
Shaz: Actually, CM Punk said that he was the best in the world in July 2011 after his promo that shocked the world. Chris Jericho started saying that he was the best in the world on June 2008. I adopted this nickname in December 2007. When I first started wrestling for E-Feds. So keep your trash to yourself.

Adonis: Haha, man are you really gettin' angry? I ain't even started yet.. this is just too easy, just like yo' momma? Haha, couldn't resist. So listen up Punk, lets get back to the point, best in the world? And I thought I was the one tellin' the jokes here.. i'll gotta hand it to ya though, your delusions of grandeur are simply some of the best Malcolm's ever seen..

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 02:34 PM
HJ: now Shaz I'll accept the fact you beat me. But tell me can you call yourself best in world and have yet to win the world title? I sure a hell can't then again that's my pride. Good luck in MiTB

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 02:40 PM
Adonis: Haha, man are you really gettin' angry? I ain't even started yet.. this is just too easy, just like yo' momma? Haha, couldn't resist. So listen up Punk, lets get back to the point, best in the world? And I thought I was the one tellin' the jokes here.. i'll gotta hand it to ya though, your delusions of grandeur are simply some of the best Malcolm's ever seen..

Shaz: I don't give a shit about you. Go back to fucking the grannies.

OOC: Malcom Adonis is easily now one of my favorites! Lol. ;)

HJ: now Shaz I'll accept the fact you beat me. But tell me can you call yourself best in world and have yet to win the world title? I sure a hell can't then again that's my pride. Good luck in MiTB

Shaz: My time will come when I will win the world title. I promise you HolyJose. Trust me, I'm gonna be on my best at Glory Days. I'm not underestimating anyone heading into the Money in the Bank.

CM Rock-Austin
09-01-2012, 02:43 PM
Finally finished reading Karnage, great show and excellent promos all around!!

Jackson: Battle royal next week aye, that is fine with me. When I win and cause Shining to lose his first match, that will be a very great day for me!

Torphy
09-01-2012, 02:46 PM
Shaz: I don't give a shit about you. Go back to fucking the grannies.

OOC: Malcom Adonis is easily now one of my favorites! Lol. ;)

Shaz: My time will come when I will win the world title. I promise you HolyJose. Trust me, I'm gonna be on my best at Glory Days. I'm not underestimating anyone heading into the Money in the Bank.

OOC: Haha Shaz is definitely one of my favourites, I liked him back from my EWNCW days!

Shaz11
09-01-2012, 02:48 PM
OOC: Haha Shaz is definitely one of my favourites, I liked him back from my EWNCW days!

Haha, cheers mate.

TTC
09-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Ryder: Lets all party and tan.

Destruction
09-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Ryder: Lets all party and tan.

Ryder? Hubabubba

TTC
09-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Ryder? Hubabubba
Ryder: I'm better than that Woo Woo Woo Guido wannabe.

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Ryder? Hubabubba

Yeah he has two WWE superstar wannabes apparently! I don't think he wants to join our fed somehow.

TTC
09-01-2012, 03:55 PM
Yeah he has two WWE superstar wannabes apparently! I don't think he wants to join our fed somehow.
They are fun characters. Not to be taken that seriously.

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 03:56 PM
They are fun characters. Not to be taken that seriously.

I'm not taking them seriously dude. :)

TTC
09-01-2012, 03:58 PM
I'm not taking them seriously dude. :)
Then I'm doing my job with them.:) However, if you want a real created wrestler I can always bring my other character from another fed.

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Then I'm doing my job with them.:) However, if you want a real created wrestler I can always bring my other character from another fed.

I'm not on creative.

TTC
09-01-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm not on creative.
I know. I just chose this two to be fun and easy to be picked on for being wannabes.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:02 PM
IC: Haaay! Blaine Edwards here. You may remember me from Mens on Film. Well, I'm here for a more... *sucks teeth* physical experience with the outside world. Hoping to have my first match as soon as I can! Because it will be just... riDICulous. See you guys later on! ;) <3

TTC
09-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Remember to put IC or your character's name when ICing. I know I had trouble remembering.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:06 PM
Gotcha. But admit, this character is GOLD.

TTC
09-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Edwards: I'm supposed to be the only Edwards here.

Destruction
09-01-2012, 05:09 PM
Gotcha. But admit, this character is GOLD.

Not until I see a bio.

But arogance OOC won't get me in your good books.

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Not until I see a bio.

Isn't it in your good books Des?!

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:11 PM
IC: oooh, another Edwards in here? And my, what a beast of a man! You certainly put the "rock" in Brock, cos you is rock-hard, suga!

Destruction
09-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Isn't it in your good books Des?!

Not until I can see the character bio to back up his points

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:13 PM
Not until I see a bio.

Arrogance OOC: My way of showing that I understand I suck. My cockiness basically is an extension of my low self-esteem. You'll understand that more as time goes on. My apologies if it was out of line.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:14 PM

Darren Bull! Darren Bull! Darren Bull!

Destruction
09-01-2012, 05:15 PM
Arrogance OOC: My way of showing that I understand I suck. My cockiness basically is an extension of my low self-esteem. You'll understand that more as time goes on. My apologies if it was out of line.

No. Maybe I misread what you meant. I apologize.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:18 PM
No need, no need.

TTC
09-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Darren Bull! Darren Bull! Darren Bull!
Nah. I don't feel like it.

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Not until I can see the character bio to back up his points

I meant you got the saying wrong.

Also, his bio is in the roster thread.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:20 PM
Nah. I don't feel like it.

Yeah. You best believe JM aint coming here.

TTC
09-01-2012, 05:21 PM
You know I don't care right. ​I kid.

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 05:22 PM

Who in the blue hell is JM?

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:23 PM
You know I don't care right. ​I kid.

So this is what happens? After all we've been through, I come here, and this is what you do to me? Now I need to find the nearest emo corner to cry in.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:24 PM

My crap character from another efed.

TTC
Another character he has.

No_1eddiefan
My crap character from another efed.

I'm guessing you know TTC somehow?

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:26 PM

From said efed, yes. We were going to have the best feud ever, but things came up on my end, so that fell to poo.

TTC
09-01-2012, 05:26 PM
You guessed right. Have some imaginary pie, because I can't cook.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:34 PM
You better share that pie.

Destruction
09-01-2012, 05:43 PM
I meant you got the saying wrong.

Also, his bio is in the roster thread.

Oh, well close enough :D

And looking at his bio, he has the potential to be gold for sure.

Vandarius
09-01-2012, 05:45 PM
Darius: I hope C.M. Punk shows his face around here again soon ... I kicked his ASS in that steel cage, and I'll GLADLY do it again!

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Oh, well close enough :D

And looking at his bio, he has the potential to be gold for sure.

+5 self-worth points.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Darius: I hope C.M. Punk shows his face around here again soon ... I kicked his ASS in that steel cage, and I'll GLADLY do it again!
Blaine: mmmm... steel cages. So rough and masculine! I'd want to get my liquids all over it... and I aint talkin blood, suga!

No_1eddiefan
09-01-2012, 05:50 PM

Kyojin: CM Punk isn't who you've gotta worry about, because as soon as Glory Days rolls around, you're stepping into the ring with me. And after the amount of Spears I've had to deal with over the past two weeks- I deserve some payback.

HolyJose2391
09-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Tyndall...your character looks to be GREAT!

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Tyndall...your character looks to be GREAT!

Thanks, I appreciate it.

TTC
09-01-2012, 06:01 PM
IC: oooh, another Edwards in here? And my, what a beast of a man! You certainly put the "rock" in Brock, cos you is rock-hard, suga!
Brock: Don't get near me freak.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Brock: Don't get near me freak.

Blaine: oooh, you bet I'm a freak! Just let me freak out on you, suga!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZh4WcdC3s

TTC
09-01-2012, 06:05 PM
Blaine: oooh, you bet I'm a freak! Just let me freak out on you, suga!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVZh4WcdC3s
Brock: Are you even part of ICW?

Vandarius
09-01-2012, 06:08 PM
Kyojin: CM Punk isn't who you've gotta worry about, because as soon as Glory Days rolls around, you're stepping into the ring with me. And after the amount of Spears I've had to deal with over the past two weeks- I deserve some payback.

Darius: You need to stop getting in my way, you're always behind my target, so don't blame me, and you saw what I did to Punk, piss me off and you'll get the same treatment!

VanHooliganX
09-01-2012, 06:13 PM

Darius: You need to stop getting in my way, you're always behind my target, so don't blame me, and you saw what I did to Punk, piss me off and you'll get the same treatment!

Van: Ladies, calm it down please. You'll be able to settle your differences after Glory Days when I both give you a much needed reality check.

Vandarius
09-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Van: Ladies, calm it down please. You'll be able to settle your differences after Glory Days when I both give you a much needed reality check.

Darius: You mean when you're the first one eliminated and the entire world laughs at you, and then while Angelo is laughing with everyone we send his ass packing right behind you?

VanHooliganX
09-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Darius: You mean when you're the first one eliminated and the entire world laughs at you, and then while Angelo is laughing with everyone we send his ass packing right behind you?

Van: Oh yeah sure. Totally going to happen like :rolleyes: I'm sure the Buffalo Bills will get to the Superbowl too, right? It's going to happen like you took my HWA World Championship, right? Hahaha!

I find it very amusing you truly believe Kyojin won't attack you when your back is turned like. So good luck to ya choke artist.

Vandarius
09-01-2012, 06:30 PM
Van: Oh yeah sure. Totally going to happen like :rolleyes: I'm sure the Buffalo Bills will get to the Superbowl too, right? It's going to happen like you took my HWA World Championship, right? Hahaha!

I find it very amusing you truly believe Kyojin won't attack you when your back is turned like. So good luck to ya choke artist.

Darius: Kyojin and I may have our differences, but we both know one thing ... You or Angelo won't walk out with the title, one of us will.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 06:31 PM
Brock: Are you even part of ICW?

Blaine: I'm part of anything yous a part of, suga!

TTC
09-01-2012, 06:34 PM
Blaine: I'm part of anything yous a part of, suga!
Brock: Just stay away from me.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Brock: Just stay away from me.
Blaine: Whatever makes you happy, suga. Pictures last longer anyway!

TTC
09-01-2012, 06:35 PM
Blaine: Whatever makes you happy, suga. Pictures last longer anyway!
Brock: I'm close to calling the cops on your ass.

Destruction
09-01-2012, 06:39 PM
Brock: I'm close to calling the cops on your ass.

Schweizner: He'll "call the cops" on your ass idiot

TTC
09-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Schweizner: He'll "call the cops" on your ass idiot
Brock: Shut up won't you.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 06:41 PM
Blaine: ooh, I'd much rather call the cops in his mouth!

Destruction
09-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Blaine: ooh, I'd much rather call the cops in his mouth!

Schweizner: Wow. Put it on the internet!

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 06:44 PM
Blaine: You best believe it's going on YouTube suga. And down his tube!

Destruction
09-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Right. I officially love Blaine Edwards :D

TTC
09-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Blaine: You best believe it's going on YouTube suga. And down his tube!
*Brock starts picking up the phone and calls 911*

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 06:54 PM
Right. I officially love Blaine Edwards :D

Appreciate it.

*Brock starts picking up the phone and calls 911*

Blaine: oooh, I need 911 too! Is an emergency! My heart just stopped because I looked away from rock-hard Brock! ooh, I can't help but stare! It's like when I saw Magic Mike, my eyes, they was just glued to the screen! *pleasureful sigh*

TTC
09-01-2012, 06:56 PM
Appreciate it.

Blaine: oooh, I need 911 too! Is an emergency! My heart just stopped because I looked away from rock-hard Brock! ooh, I can't help but stare! It's like when I saw Magic Mike, my eyes, they was just glued to the screen! *pleasureful sigh*
Ryder: You ever get dropped as a baby, bro?

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 07:03 PM
Ryder: You ever get dropped as a baby, bro?

Blaine: Oh, no, suga, but I can drop your pants and call you baby faster than you can say Woo woo woo!

TTC
09-01-2012, 07:06 PM
Oh, no, suga, but I can drop your pants and call you baby faster than you can say Woo woo woo!
Remember IC.

Ryder: Noo Noo Noo

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Remember IC.

Ryder: Noo Noo Noo

Forgot that time.

Blaine: Oh yes yes yes, suga!

TTC
09-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Forgot that time.

Blaine: Oh yes yes yes, suga!
Ryder: Who are you now, D. Bryan?

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 07:12 PM
Ryder: Who are you now, D. Bryan?

Blaine: oh, no, I can't stand that goatface. But you, suga... you gots a real fine face! Just let me stroke it, baby.

TTC
09-01-2012, 07:18 PM
Blaine: oh, no, I can't stand that goatface. But you, suga... you gots a real fine face! Just let me stroke it, baby.
Ryder: Get away!

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Blaine: Easier said than done, suga. But you is easier done than said!

TTC
09-01-2012, 07:21 PM
Blaine: Easier said than done, suga. But you is easier done than said!
Brock: Stop trying to get man.

Ryder: What he said.

Brock: Shut up!

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Blaine: But I just can't help myself! You both just so fine, baby! Hows about you both have a match and winner faces me... unless you want your rear to me, I cans work with that too, suga!

TTC
09-01-2012, 07:29 PM
Blaine: But I just can't help myself! You both just so fine, baby! Hows about you both have a match and winner faces me... unless you want your rear to me, I cans work with that too, suga!
Brock: How about whenever Smokey gets hear we have a tag team match and you choose your partner?

​Ryder: I like the idea.

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Blaine: Only if my partner is sexy. But I give your idea 2 snaps up! *snaps twice*

TTC
09-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Brock: Where is Smokey when you need him?

CM Rock-Austin
09-01-2012, 07:38 PM
Blaine is going to be one of my favorites! lol

Jackson: My god, who hired Orlando Jordan!??

The Tyndall Effect
09-01-2012, 07:39 PM
Blaine: Orlando Jordan? Is he sexy? Could he be my partner? I like having partners, but I aint just talkin tag team matches, suga!

TTC
09-01-2012, 07:40 PM
Blaine: Orlando Jordan? Is he sexy? Could he be my partner? I like having partners, but I aint just talkin tag team matches, suga!
Ryder: Bro, go away. Or I'll fist pump your face.