PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

magglis
08-29-2012, 11:21 PM
I will let you guys know,all the feds and all my friends know if i will leave.Oh and bear i will do the promo you asked me to do.It might be my last one too

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 11:22 PM
So I'm opening up a fed and I want to invite you all to be in it. It's going to be called the NonHardcore Wrestling Alliance or the NHWA and it's going to be full of half flacid penis' and butter. Are you in?
I'm bent over and ready ;)....must be the Jack Daniels talking

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 11:25 PM
So I'm opening up a fed and I want to invite you all to be in it. It's going to be called the NonHardcore Wrestling Alliance or the NHWA and it's going to be full of half flacid penis' and butter. Are you in?

You had me at So!

I will let you guys know,all the feds and all my friends know if i will leave.Oh and bear i will do the promo you asked me to do.It might be my last one too

Dude. If you're considering leaving do 1 little thing.

Just sleep on it. If you still feel that way, do it. But you might as well get some sleep over it and see how you feel not on the day of this happening.

Poot-Hair
08-29-2012, 11:53 PM
Damn I hope nobody siggies that....

Yes2J
08-30-2012, 12:16 AM
Slick (and remember...this is completely in character): What the hell has been going on? It looks like HWA's doors have shut. IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME! Out with the old, and in with the new. ICW is the best and one of the youngest feds ever. ICW IS THE NEW!

No one better than myself to WIN A TITLE AND BE ONE OF THE MAJOR FACES OF THIS NEW MOVEMENT! You better hold those straps even more closely gentleman...It's going to be my time VERY soon.

CricketTragic
08-30-2012, 05:45 AM
Slick (and remember...this is completely in character): What the hell has been going on? It looks like HWA's doors have shut. IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME! Out with the old, and in with the new. ICW is the best and one of the youngest feds ever. ICW IS THE NEW!

No one better than myself to WIN A TITLE AND BE ONE OF THE MAJOR FACES OF THIS NEW MOVEMENT! You better hold those straps even more closely gentleman...It's going to be my time VERY soon.

Israel: I was so focused on winning HWA: Total resistance that I failed to stamp my authority on this company although that will change very soon

Israel will become world champion here quicker then you think

TTC
08-30-2012, 06:06 AM
Israel: I was so focused on winning HWA: Total resistance that I failed to stamp my authority on this company although that will change very soon

Israel will become world champion here quicker then you think

Brock: You will first have to defeat the moster that is Brock Edwards!

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 06:11 AM

Bro, you're part of the biggest match in ICW history. Speak to Bear about how you're feeling and I guarantee he'll have the ability to change your mind. :)

CricketTragic
08-30-2012, 06:27 AM

Israel: You say that like its not a formality that I would you

Torphy
08-30-2012, 06:28 AM

Adonis: You wanna see a monster, bro'? Hell maybe i'll let you take a look next time i'm in the shower, you feelin' me?

TTC
08-30-2012, 06:43 AM
Israel: You say that like its not a formality that I would you

Brock: I'm saying it cause you wouldn't beat me.

TTC
08-30-2012, 06:43 AM
Adonis: You wanna see a monster, bro'? Hell maybe i'll let you take a look next time i'm in the shower, you feelin' me?

Brock: It's cool if you are like that bro, but not near me.

BennyTheBall
08-30-2012, 07:37 AM

You cannot quite. I forbid it.

Who am I going to share my tender man love moments with?

Torphy
08-30-2012, 08:15 AM
Brock: It's cool if you are like that bro, but not near me.

Adonis: Like What? Oh dude.. you think i'm? Dude whatever gave you that idea? I was only gonna let you look at it.. not touch it.. ya know, as something to aspire to?

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 08:28 AM
Darius: The locker room is all fired up for the next Karnage ... I like it.

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 10:32 AM
What in the blue hell did I miss?

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 10:33 AM

Broc, Sully and Giddy along with PWS did an invasion. HWA has been closed!

I'm still asking for it. PWS vs EWN.

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 10:34 AM
And then BC777 posted a show in the Jabe thread. And he said something really disturbing.

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 10:44 AM

A lot bro, a lot. EWA & HWA are closed down, people attacked EWN, JBW show thread got nailed hard ... Hell went down. BUT ICW STANDS STRONG ABOVE ALL >:D

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 11:12 AM
Man i'm seriously considering to leave this place and never come back again after the last incident,not just efedding but all eWN,i can't read any of these things anymore

Bro don't leave. Your promos are great and ur icing is great. Other than broc/sully being little bitches icw has never had drama.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-30-2012, 11:14 AM
Bro don't leave. Your promos are great and ur icing is great. Other than broc/sully being little bitches icw has never had drama.

And honestly, ICW is now part of "The Big Three"... seriously. ICW was rising in the ranks steadily anyway but now, it sucks that its by default but, its still true.

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 11:15 AM
Magglis, don't leave brother. You are in the main event of Glory Days, that is how good you are. Don't leave just cause of 3 immature bastards.

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 11:18 AM
Mag, look at all the guys asking you to stay! Take that into consideration ...
I won't ask you to stay ... I DEMAND YOU STAY :3

Destruction
08-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Broc, Sully and Giddy along with PWS did an invasion. HWA has been closed!

I'm still asking for it. PWS vs EWN.

I don't want to start shit, or restart this argument, but I would like to say Giddy was the only one who didn't create any alts or "invade". Because he was involved in the banning incident, he is still part of the reason HWA is gone, but at least he took his banning and didn't throw a tantrum

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 11:40 AM
I don't want to start shit, or get anyone else involved, but I would like to say Giddy was the only one who didn't create any alts or "invade". Because he was involved in the banning incident, he is still part of the reason HWA is gone, but at least he took his banning and didn't throw a tantrum
Did the mods delete the hwa discussion thread

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 11:42 AM
Did the mods delete the hwa discussion thread

Indeed they did.

Destruction
08-30-2012, 11:45 AM
Indeed they did.

Is it deleted? I thought it was just closed.

K2Jelly
08-30-2012, 11:47 AM
Rhoden: Looks like things haven't changed all that much since I left a little while back. That's good to know.

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Is it deleted? I thought it was just closed.

Yes it is deleted. Most of TT's posts went cause of the deleted thread.

Destruction
08-30-2012, 11:51 AM
Rhoden: Looks like things haven't changed all that much since I left a little while back. That's good to know.

Rhoden? Who's Rhoden?

Destruction
08-30-2012, 11:52 AM
Yes it is deleted. Most of TT's posts went cause of the deleted thread.

Aww. There were a lot of giggles in that thread

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 11:53 AM
Aww. There were a lot of giggles in that thread

I didn't want it deleted, it should have just been closed.

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 11:54 AM
No way this really baffles me. Yes I did just say baffle.

Why is the HWA thread deleted? And then Aloisick's E-Fed is only closed?

Destruction
08-30-2012, 11:54 AM
Rhoden? Who's Rhoden?

^Ignore This^

I thought this was the WWE Thread for some reason

Destruction
08-30-2012, 11:55 AM
No way this really baffles me. Yes I did just say baffle.

Why is the HWA thread deleted? And then Aloisick's E-Fed is only closed?

Bullshit really. Hell though. That should be a good read though. I may read through the last few pages in a minute

K2Jelly
08-30-2012, 11:56 AM
^Ignore This^

I thought this was the WWE Thread for some reason

It's alright. A while back, I signed up as awrestler named Kronos and I'm going to be using him again this time around but under a new name this time, Joel Rhoden.

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 11:58 AM
It's alright. A while back, I signed up as awrestler named Kronos and I'm going to be using him again this time around but under a new name this time, Joel Rhoden.

Wrong Cha Cha, I remember. It is "Cronos" ;)

K2Jelly
08-30-2012, 11:59 AM
Wrong Cha Cha, I remember. It is "Cronos" ;)

"Remember" as in looking up the reposted bio of him. :rolleyes:

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 12:24 PM
Everyone do me a favor. If im ever not on and you guys see a spammer on this thread posting shit, don't reply, just report it to a mod. Ok?

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 12:26 PM
Everyone do me a favor. If im ever not on and you guys see a spammer on this thread posting shit, don't reply, just report it to a mod. Ok?

Can do broski!

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 12:27 PM
On a more positive note...the show will be done tonight!!!!

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 12:28 PM
On a more positive note...the show will be done tonight!!!!

Woooo!! Awesome news! :D Lets keep the wheels turning!

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 12:32 PM
Also, for those of you who are a part of a dual promo or triple promo, if the first person hasn't started yet, PM me so we can figure things out, as I will be posting the show TOMORROW, and I'm not going to have a promo be not in cause someone else didn't put forth the effort. Ill be back in a bit guys, and figure out whose promos I have an what not

KJ PUNK
08-30-2012, 12:37 PM
*Walks in and takes a look around*

PUNK:....

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 12:38 PM
Also, for those of you who are a part of a dual promo or triple promo, if the first person hasn't started yet, PM me so we can figure things out, as I will be posting the show TOMORROW, and I'm not going to have a promo be not in cause someone else didn't put forth the effort. Ill be back in a bit guys, and figure out whose promos I have an what not
I sent Destruction my part he should be on it

Torphy
08-30-2012, 12:42 PM

*Adonis looks over at Punk*

Adonis: Hey.. Yo.. my eyes are up here, dawg. #Respect.

Destruction
08-30-2012, 12:42 PM
I sent Destruction my part he should be on it

Yep. I got it today. I will write and send it tonight bear.

And just so I'm right:

Non Violent Action

Speech of Character

Violent Action/Matches (although only bear does this.)

Correct?

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 12:45 PM

And just so I'm right:

Non Violent Action

Speech of Character

Correct?
Oh shit i forgot to bold. When you're done send it to me so I can bold it and send to bear

thejman93
08-30-2012, 12:48 PM

You're everywhere today.

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 12:50 PM

And just so I'm right:

Non Violent Action

Speech of Character

Correct?

Right except speech is also colored but yep u got it bro

KJ PUNK
08-30-2012, 01:02 PM
You're everywhere today.

Well, I've gotta find something else to do since I don't have a fed or a show to write anymore.

Destruction
08-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Oh shit i forgot to bold. When you're done send it to me so I can bold it and send to bear

Bolded it for you dude.

And combined, it took 2 PM's to send to bear. You did awesome, and hopefully I've done well. It was a great promo though

Shining Light
08-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Really looking forward to this show, so glad that I made the choice to come to ICW. Definitely having no regrets! :)

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 01:36 PM
Really looking forward to this show, so glad that I made the choice to come to ICW. Definitely having no regrets! :)

Indeed bro! Glory Days is shaping up to be an AMAZING show. And I am happy you are here. Shining Light is a great character

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 01:38 PM
I can't wait to see the promos! Eying for promo of the week baby!

eyehatecena
08-30-2012, 01:39 PM
ok, I am back- if a # promo is needed I can probably do it at least by tomorrow

Shining Light
08-30-2012, 01:41 PM
Indeed bro! Glory Days is shaping up to be an AMAZING show. And I am happy you are here. Shining Light is a great character

Thanks man, means a lot when I hear that :) Shows that I'm doing something right

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Thanks man, means a lot when I hear that :) Shows that I'm doing something right

Loving the fact that Shaz is teaming up with Shining. Shining is one of my favorites.

eyehatecena
08-30-2012, 01:45 PM

Shining has always been a great character- as was CJ- I will miss that sick bastard

Shining Light
08-30-2012, 01:46 PM
Loving the fact that Shaz is teaming up with Shining. Shining is one of my favorites.

Like - wise with you, in fact you're my pick to win the MITB at Glory Days!

Shining Light
08-30-2012, 01:47 PM
Shining has always been a great character- as was CJ- I will miss that sick bastard

Me too :(

I've got with that to do with him at the final supershow, since I want him to go along with EWA. Really can't see him going somewhere else

CM Rock-Austin
08-30-2012, 01:49 PM
I can't wait to see the promos! Eying for promo of the week baby!

Hell yea! Hey did you like my last part of my promo?

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 01:51 PM
Hell yea! Hey did you like my last part of my promo?

I loved it. But I'm not so sure about Shaz, lol.

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 01:55 PM
Bolded it for you dude.

And combined, it took 2 PM's to send to bear. You did awesome, and hopefully I've done well. It was a great promo though
Oh thanks man I appreciate it! And I thanks I tried to be über face there with that promo

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 01:56 PM
I'm happy to see JVH and Shinning to finally meet in the ring!

Shining Light
08-30-2012, 01:57 PM
I'm happy to see JVH and Shinning to finally meet in the ring!

As am I... I made a special mention to you in my promo ;)

Here's hoping that one day we'll meet 1 on 1 haha

CM Rock-Austin
08-30-2012, 01:58 PM
I loved it. But I'm not so sure about Shaz, lol.

Awesome :D and I have a feeling Shaz is going to get pay back lol

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Awesome :D and I have a feeling Shaz is going to get pay back lol

The match should be great now! :)

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 02:03 PM
As am I... I made a special mention to you in my promo ;)

Here's hoping that one day we'll meet 1 on 1 haha
That would have been Great at CatC

eyehatecena
08-30-2012, 02:13 PM
Me too :(

I've got with that to do with him at the final supershow, since I want him to go along with EWA. Really can't see him going somewhere else

CJ was EWA- yeah, can't really see him elsewhere either

CM Rock-Austin
08-30-2012, 02:18 PM
The match should be great now! :)

Yes it should! :cool:

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 02:34 PM
From what I read in promos so far this show is going to be promo heavy and awesome

Krysys
08-30-2012, 02:37 PM
From what I read in promos so far this show is going to be promo heavy and awesome

Did you get mine and CricketTragic's?

magglis
08-30-2012, 03:20 PM
So guy i took my decision and i will stay in the forums.I don't want to destroy the e-fed storylines and especially ICW's.I will be here full time.I was really angry with all this mess that Broc and Sully caused and i asked my self one question.What the hell i'm doing here?I get angry with shit like that, i don't need this.Then i calmed my self down and i realized that effeding is a hobby that i don't want to stop.I want to thank you all for your kind words and Benny for his disturbing post:confused:

Anyway,promo sent

OH AND FUCK YEAH MY PROMO IS EPIC!!!:D

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 03:23 PM
So guy i took my decision and i will stay in the forums.I don't want to destroy the e-fed storylines and especially ICW's.I will be here full time.I was really angry with all this mess that Broc and Sully caused and i asked my self one question.What the hell i'm doing here?I get angry with shit like that, i don't need this.Then i calmed my self down and i realized that effeding is a hobby that i don't want to stop.I want to thank you all for your kind words and Benny for his disturbing post:confused:

Anyway,promo sent

Epic promos? Check out Kyo's this week ;) You want that ICW Championship mate, You're gonna have to bring it!

But happy you haven't quit.

magglis
08-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Epic promos? Check out Kyo's this week ;) You want that ICW Championship mate, You're gonna have to bring it!

But happy you haven't quit.
Thanks mate
Can wait man to read your promo.Did you learn your opponent?

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Thanks mate
Can wait man to read your promo.Did you learn your opponent?

Yeah man! So excited haha.

Masterstroke from you though!

magglis
08-30-2012, 03:30 PM
Yeah man! So excited haha.

Masterstroke from you though!
Wait to see what i have for the other two;)

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 03:35 PM
Wait to see what i have for the other two;)

Haha my original opponent for you was Broc Flucker- but now it's gonna have to change.

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 03:38 PM

Anyway,promo sent

Well you know benny....his mother...some other line fits in there im just not sure which...haha

but I am glad you are sticking around mag. Fuck Broc and Sully. They originally got pissy because people said they were like kids, well, what they did just proved that is who they truly are.

K2Jelly
08-30-2012, 03:39 PM
Well you know benny....his mother...some other line fits in there im just not sure which...haha

but I am glad you are sticking around mag. Fuck Broc and Sully. They originally got pissy because people said they were like kids, well, what they did just proved that is who they truly are.

This. If I ever see any one of those bastards...

...anyways, lol, did you get my ICW PM?

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 03:41 PM
So, figured I would break the icw before Eddie does, and reveal something that was going to happen, but didn't. A little while back, when people were on an up roar over the amount of efeds, Eddie contacted me about merging HWA and ICW. At first I was all for the idea, but as time went on, I just kept getting this feeling that it wasn't right and i needed to pull out. And I did. Now, I am glad I did. I will say this though, if people think I am a bawss when it comes to writing, Eddie is either just as good if not better. The dude works his ass off. Anyways, for those who remember hearing that there was going to be something at the end of the alumni show, it was Smokey announcing the merger.

magglis
08-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Haha my original opponent for you was Broc Flucker- but now it's gonna have to change.
Angelo:
http://getfile6.posterous.com/getfile/files.posterous.com/temp-2011-03-21/emnksuClcvumvwHJatloaeieniHmHeBuGctulGvcbqzzDhtJcI rBnhHJFcow/Bitch_Please.png.scaled1000.png

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 03:43 PM
So, figured I would break the icw before Eddie does, and reveal something that was going to happen, but didn't. A little while back, when people were on an up roar over the amount of efeds, Eddie contacted me about merging HWA and ICW. At first I was all for the idea, but as time went on, I just kept getting this feeling that it wasn't right and i needed to pull out. And I did. Now, I am glad I did. I will say this though, if people think I am a bawss when it comes to writing, Eddie is either just as good if not better. The dude works his ass off. Anyways, for those who remember hearing that there was going to be something at the end of the alumni show, it was Smokey announcing the merger.

I'm gonna quote this into HWA: What Could Have Been.

R(ob)- here's the thing that would have brought Artemis to HWA.

The merger included Redemption & Karnage becoming 1 brand, and the Redemption guys being divided between all three.

magglis
08-30-2012, 03:43 PM

Thanks man and i agree with you

Got the promo right ,i forgot to colored it but i re-send it

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 03:49 PM
"Remember" as in looking up the reposted bio of him. :rolleyes:

No, I swear I remember your character lol.

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 03:52 PM
This. If I ever see any one of those bastards...

...anyways, lol, did you get my ICW PM?

About using the same character with a diff name? yes. I am all for it k2! Sorry, just really trying to catch up on everything haha

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 03:53 PM

Also, thanks for the bolded part bro! It's always great when people give me some compliments.

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 03:53 PM
Did you get mine and CricketTragic's?

Sure did bro. Kudos by the way, it's my favorite CK promo yet :D

magglis
08-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Glad that this never happened.I don't want to see ICW merge with any e-fed.I would have been against this^^^

Krysys
08-30-2012, 03:59 PM
Sure did bro. Kudos by the way, it's my favorite CK promo yet :D

Thanks, I would have added a bit more, but I couldn't think of anything else to say, my mind literally went blank

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 04:01 PM
Haha. Once I finish my promo, I can't add anything else. But when I send it, I start to get loads of ideas on what I should have wrote, lol.

I think my promo was the best one I've written so far.

magglis
08-30-2012, 04:03 PM
Haha. Once I finish my promo, I can't add anything else. But when I send it, I start to get loads of ideas on what I should have wrote, lol.

I think my promo was the best one I've written so far.
If Shaz starts to talk he can't stop:p

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 04:04 PM

Huh? :confused:

(10 char)

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 04:05 PM

Don't we all fuckin' know it! ;)

magglis
08-30-2012, 04:07 PM
Huh? :confused:

(10 char)
I was talking for your character mate

Shaz11
Don't we all fuckin' know it! ;)

Oh right! Shaz the character, lol. I thought ya'll meant me.

magglis
Oh right! Shaz the character, lol. I thought ya'll meant me.
Well and you:D

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 04:46 PM
Mag is staying!!!!!!

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 05:19 PM
Omega: Artemis, #, we may have to defend our tag titles against you two this week, and while Hawk and I haven't been on the best of terms, we can actually work together unlike you two.

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 05:20 PM
The show will be done tonight! Im going to then post who i still need promos from, and if i don't have them tomorrow, ill either post and leave room to edit it in, or just not include it :D For those who are new to ICW, just know,I hate late shows. I do my best to never have late shows, even if it means scrapping a promo(unless it's an essential one). So just keep that in mind homeskillets!

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 05:20 PM
The show will be done tonight! Im going to then post who i still need promos from, and if i don't have them tomorrow, ill either post and leave room to edit it in, or just not include it :D For those who are new to ICW, just know,I hate late shows. I do my best to never have late shows, even if it means scrapping a promo(unless it's an essential one). So just keep that in mind homeskillets!

Fuck yeah.

K2Jelly
08-30-2012, 05:22 PM
Joel Rhoden: Now that's what I'm talking about! Let's get this show started!

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 05:31 PM
I might have to give you one of my five minute wonders. I'm at work and heading straight to the gym but give me a few

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 05:32 PM
http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=6b90b8875b121bb89b9c8ffa5 a8fb0a1&mid=id.110449162436256&ext=1346369456&hash=AQDHujFCf4AzKy1J

The official poster for Glory Days.

The first official theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud4HuAzHEUc

The second official theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 05:33 PM
I might have to give you one of my five minute wonders. I'm at work and heading straight to the gym but give me a few

Word. Wait am I still missing a JHV promo? If you can't get it done, it's ok bro :D

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 05:34 PM
http://www.facebook.com/ajax/messaging/attachment.php?attach_id=6b90b8875b121bb89b9c8ffa5 a8fb0a1&mid=id.110449162436256&ext=1346369456&hash=AQDHujFCf4AzKy1J

The official poster for Glory Days.

The first official theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud4HuAzHEUc

The second official theme song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

I can't see the poster :(

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 05:36 PM
Word. Wait am I still missing a JHV promo? If you can't get it done, it's ok bro :D
Yeah Des should have sen you the HJ/Gommenta promo all I need is the JVH promo and that I can get done tonight

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 05:36 PM

This is what I like about this guy. He promises us to give a show on one day, but he gives it a day before. Legendary!

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 05:40 PM
This is what I like about this guy. He promises us to give a show on one day, but he gives it a day before. Legendary!

Wait wait wait. I said it would be Friday originally...didn't i?

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 05:41 PM
Wait wait wait. I said it would be Friday originally...didn't i?

Indeed you did.

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 05:41 PM
Indeed you did.

I think....

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 05:42 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/225076_3596789566521_1642640858_n.jpg

How about now?

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 05:43 PM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/225076_3596789566521_1642640858_n.jpg

How about now?

THAT. IS. LEGENDARY.

Seriously.

K2Jelly
08-30-2012, 05:44 PM
That looks great. BTW, can anyone tell me about the current feuds and storylines right now?

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 05:47 PM
Indeed you did.

I thought I said Friday. Oops haha. The gf has Saturday off so it definitely wouldn't have been that day

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 05:48 PM
THAT. IS. LEGENDARY.

Seriously.

Indeed. give kudos to Rob for it. The guy is a beast when it comes to it.

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 05:48 PM
So when is the show going up? o.O

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 05:51 PM
That looks great. BTW, can anyone tell me about the current feuds and storylines right now?

Sure can. Actually, Ill just post the Glory Days card that i've revealed so far, and then inform ya of any other feuds :D

Van Hooligan X vs. Kyojin vs. Darius vs. Antonyo Angelo- Fatal Fourway Elimination Match for the ICW Championship
# vs. Artemis Eclipse- barbed wire flaming table match for X-Treme Championship
N/Wells vs. Black Blooded vs. Hawk/Omega-Elimination Chamber match for the Insane Tag Team Championships.
Slick Nelson vs. Clint Foster vs. Jackson Smith vs. Shining Light vs. Johann Van Hellsing vs. Shaz vs. Xavier Hightower vs. Mr Smyth - Money In The bank Match with 3 briefcases up for grabs
HolyJose vs. Gommenta vs. Brock Edwards vs. Usain Kingston - Ultimate X where winner becomes #1 contender to X-Treme Championship

Israel Pamich and Carter Krysys have beef, but no official match yet.

Kyle Diamond was set to face Johnny Hot at Glory Days but that has changed

Azu Sphinx has been attacking Chris Divine.

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 05:52 PM
So when is the show going up? o.O

Tomorrow. For sure. I got 2 matches left to write.

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 05:56 PM
Sure can. Actually, Ill just post the Glory Days card that i've revealed so far, and then inform ya of any other feuds :D

Van Hooligan X vs. Kyojin vs. Darius vs. Antonyo Angelo- Fatal Fourway Elimination Match for the ICW Championship
# vs. Artemis Eclipse- barbed wire flaming table match for X-Treme Championship
N/Wells vs. Black Blooded vs. Hawk/Omega-Elimination Chamber match for the Insane Tag Team Championships.
Slick Nelson vs. Clint Foster vs. Jackson Smith vs. Shining Light vs. Johann Van Hellsing vs. Shaz vs. Xavier Hightower vs. Mr Smyth - Money In The bank Match with 3 briefcases up for grabs
HolyJose vs. Gommenta vs. Brock Edwards vs. Usain Kingston - Ultimate X where winner becomes #1 contender to X-Treme Championship

Israel Pamich and Carter Krysys have beef, but no official match yet.

Kyle Diamond was set to face Johnny Hot at Glory Days but that has changed

Azu Sphinx has been attacking Chris Divine.

Isn't there gonna be another two guys in the MITB match?

Also the poster is good but if I had one negative, I feel there should be pictures of the 4 guys in the main event- so like Edge, Bryan, Del Rio & Okada.

VanHooliganX

How about now?

Wow. That's class!

Sorry I've not been up much today, been busy lol

Anyone up for IC'ing?

No_1eddiefan

Also the poster is good but if I had one negative, I feel there should be pictures of the 4 guys in the main event- so like Edge, Bryan, Del Rio & Okada.

Like Smokey announced a match for this Karnage about the MITB match?

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 05:57 PM
Wow. That's class!

Anyone up for IC'ing?

Nah not tonight dude. Had a bit of a rough day- my uncle passed away- so just looking for some hearty discussion :)

magglis
08-30-2012, 05:59 PM
Mag is staying!!!!!!
Yeah man i need to be here when DrunkJose will be back:p

magglis
08-30-2012, 05:59 PM
Nah not tonight dude. Had a bit of a rough day- my uncle passed away- so just looking for some hearty discussion :)
Oh man,i'm sorry to hear this

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 06:00 PM
Oh man,i'm sorry to hear this

Thanks bro :)

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 06:03 PM

understandable. Who is Okada btw? :rolleyes:

And there is, but I actually backspaced them off as to not reveal it. Forgot to add the vs ???? vs ???? lol

magglis
08-30-2012, 06:04 PM

I have to say Eddie this is an excellent idea

K2Jelly
08-30-2012, 06:04 PM

And there is, but I actually backspaced them off as to not reveal it. Forgot to add the vs ???? vs ???? lol

I'm one of them. Just so ya'll know. ;)

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 06:05 PM
I'm one of them. Just so ya'll know. ;)

Why did you reveal it!? Now they all know our master plan to take over the world! :D

K2Jelly
08-30-2012, 06:07 PM
Why did you reveal it!? Now they all know our master plan to take over the world! :D

Dammit! Sorry, man. :(

Amerinaine
08-30-2012, 06:08 PM

That's new. I like it.

On Topic. Gotcha Boss. I won't do any IC'ing until I do my first true promo for ICW. It'll make it feel more real, I think. Who knows.

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Wow. That's class!

Anyone up for IC'ing?

Darius: Go home.

K2Jelly
08-30-2012, 06:10 PM
Joel Rhoden: Nice to meet you, Darius! I'm Joel Rhoden!

*extends arm out*

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 06:10 PM
So there is an influx of new guys. SO here is my question. We have two shows left before Glory Days. I can work you guys in and try to come up with some kind of feud going into the PPV for you guys, and probably have it extend past, going to Sick and Twisted. Would you guys like that, or rather just wait till after Glory Days to debut? Just let me know on here or a PM, so I can start brain storming.

Amerinaine
08-30-2012, 06:13 PM
@Bear: I'll wait til after Glory Days. It really isn't fair to do random promo's and feuds and stall an already stacked card as it is. My opinion. However, if someone does want to feud, and they can't find anyone to feud with, I'll be glad to do a run-in.

magglis
08-30-2012, 06:13 PM
With these weapons:D
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSU0QabMfqNZNm-_MHZIu8bdZ2_yCKg8CalsqxUKdSI3cVEgWX4TA&t=1

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 06:16 PM
Joel Rhoden: Nice to meet you, Darius! I'm Joel Rhoden!

*extends arm out*

Darius: New guy, eh? Welcome aboard. *Shakes hand*

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 06:20 PM

KAZUCHIKA OKADA!

Some guy who basically copied Kyojin. ;)

EDIT: For those who saw this originally- shut the fuck up. ;)

Shaz11
08-30-2012, 06:22 PM
KAZUCHIKA OKADA!

Some guy who basically copied Okada.

I swear he used to be in a tag team in TNA! No Limits I think, along with this other Japanese geezer.

HolyJose2391
Nooo!!'n Eddie is the HJ avatar for posters!!!! Grrrr lol I kid

VanHooliganX
Darius: Go home.

Van: The best you can come up with?

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 06:26 PM
I swear he used to be in a tag team in TNA! No Limits I think, along with this other Japanese geezer.

Yeah he was. :)

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 06:27 PM
Van: The best you can come up with?

Darius: Didn't feel like wasting my breath.

VanHooliganX
08-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Darius: Didn't feel like wasting my breath.

Van: Then don't waste my time.

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 06:39 PM
Van: Then don't waste my time.

Darius: Shouldn't you be retired by now?

VanHooliganX
08-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Darius: Shouldn't you be retired by now?

Van: O_o After 9 months of turning professional? Yeah sure boo-boo.

OOC: ...*sighs* I need a hug :(

magglis
08-30-2012, 07:03 PM
Van: O_o After 9 months of turning professional? Yeah sure boo-boo.

OOC: ...*sighs* I need a hug :(
What Sheikh left city

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 07:05 PM
van: O_o after 9 months of turning professional? Yeah sure boo-boo.

Ooc: ...*sighs* i need a hug :(

ooc: Awwwh sad van why

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 07:47 PM
So here is what I am thinking. I am adding a new championship to ICW for those who read the last show. Any of those who have joined, will debut as part of the tournament on the first Karnage after Glory Days. Just so you all know :D

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 07:50 PM
But for all the new people, definitely do some ICing as we have a promo of the week, and ICer of the week, so who knows, you could win ICer of the week before even debuting :D

magglis
08-30-2012, 07:52 PM
So here is what I am thinking. I am adding a new championship to ICW for those who read the last show. Any of those who have joined, will debut as part of the tournament on the first Karnage after Glory Days. Just so you all know :D
I think ICW needs on more title bear.A title with big value and it will be the 2nd big title of ICW.The roster now is too big

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 07:59 PM
I think ICW needs on more title bear.A title with big value and it will be the 2nd big title of ICW.The roster now is too big

I don't agree. One title should be for the best on one show.

The only way this should happen is if a second brand is born.

wrestlingfan66513
08-30-2012, 08:00 PM
Hawk: After Glory Days, after the greatest tag team in ICW history walks out with the titles, I am going to take some time and go for a singles title since my partner felt like he could pursue both a while back.

magglis
08-30-2012, 08:03 PM

I know bro.Think this if you lose the at Glory days then what happens to you next.Going for the endurance title,x-treme title too many contenders, world title again?How many times.

You feel me?

K2Jelly
08-30-2012, 08:06 PM
Joel Rhoden: So, since this is the ICW, who do you guys call "the best" around here? I'd say it'd be the IWC Champion but some of you have your own opinions and hey, that's cool, too. I just want to know how prestige and respect is established around here since this is like, you know, my verey first major wrestling federation, which by the way, I'm very grateful for being a part of and...sorry. Forgive me for rambling like an idiot. :o

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 08:08 PM

Agreed. To me, the WWE should be one main title, two subtitles, and the tag titles. That's how i have ICW :D

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 08:08 PM
I know bro.Think this if you lose the at Glory days then what happens to you next.Going for the endurance title,x-treme title too many contenders, world title again?How many times.

You feel me?

Whose to say he loses? :D But i get your point. But even if he loses, there are feuds without titles ya know. :D The WWE has just diluted peoples minds to that if the title isn't involved it's not a feud haha

CricketTragic
08-30-2012, 08:09 PM
Hawk: After Glory Days, after the greatest tag team in ICW history walks out with the titles, I am going to take some time and go for a singles title since my partner felt like he could pursue both a while back.

Israel: And what tag team is this...? wait do not answer that I could not care less but pursuing a singles career? You need to get past me first and that is something you will not accomplish

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 08:10 PM

You feel me?

Well there's more than enough guys I can feud with when I lose. :)

Agreed. To me, the WWE should be one main title, two subtitles, and the tag titles. That's how i have ICW :D

See Mag, even Bear agrees!

magglis
08-30-2012, 08:14 PM
The world title will still be the bigger title.
I will give you an example.Something like this

1) ICW world title-HWA world title

2) New title- Supremacy World title

3) ICW endurance title-Universal title

4) Extreme-Xtreme

:cool:

No_1eddiefan
08-30-2012, 08:16 PM
The world title will still be the bigger title.
I will give you an example.Something like this

1) ICW world title-HWA world title

2) New title- Supremacy World title

3) ICW endurance title-Universal title

4) Extreme-Xtreme

:cool:

You're missing the Adrenaline Championship.

Also to me, the Supremacy World Championship meant more than the HWA World Championship when HWA closed. The Supremacy World Championship was on the flagship show.

Again, the only way this should happen is if ICW gets a second show.

magglis
08-30-2012, 08:17 PM
Whose to say he loses? :D But i get your point. But even if he loses, there are feuds without titles ya know. :D The WWE has just diluted peoples minds to that if the title isn't involved it's not a feud haha
I know but how many of those in every PPV.Or you can't always have 5 or 4 contenders in a title match

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 08:19 PM

Also to me, the Supremacy World Championship meant more than the HWA World Championship when HWA closed. The Supremacy World Championship was on the flagship show.

I think mag just really wants to make sure he wins a title :D JK!

Nah, Eddie has a point. If/when I decide to add a second show, there would be a main title for it, and either the X-Treme or Endurance would go to their, but until then, 4 titles is more than enough :D

magglis
08-30-2012, 08:20 PM

Bolded part#1 Not needed to mention if i am not mistaken,it has the same value as the Universal title

Bolded part#2 I'm just trying to say that the world title will remain as the biggest title

Bolded part#3 Maybe we need one

magglis
08-30-2012, 08:23 PM
I think mag just really wants to make sure he wins a title :D JK!

Nah, Eddie has a point. If/when I decide to add a second show, there would be a main title for it, and either the X-Treme or Endurance would go to their, but until then, 4 titles is more than enough :D
lololololol:D

No i just want to help, i'm just saying what i believe is good to see.We all want to see ICW to become bigger and i think is time to be bigger

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Bolded part#1 Not needed to mention if i am not mistaken,it has the same value as the Universal title

Bolded part#2 I'm just trying to say that the world title will remain as the biggest title

Bolded part#3 Maybe we need one

The problem with #3, is that who writes it? I know I couldn't. More importantly, what if they don't get it in on time, or what not? The thing I pride ICW on most is it's delivery. Ya know?

magglis
08-30-2012, 08:28 PM
The problem with #3, is that who writes it? I know I couldn't. More importantly, what if they don't get it in on time, or what not? The thing I pride ICW on most is it's delivery. Ya know?
Yeah man but you are gonna need a second show soon,in fact i already think you need second show.I'm sure you can find great writers like Asher or Eddie(idk if he's available).HWA closed and you can expect more to come in ICW

Again,i'm just saying what i believe is good to see in ICW:)

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 08:31 PM
Yeah man but you are gonna need a second show soon,in fact i already think you need second show.I'm sure you can find great writers like Asher or Eddie(idk if he's available).HWA closed and you can expect more to come in ICW

Again,i'm just saying what i believe is good to see in ICW:)

There are more coming than you realize haha. Eddie isn't avail

wrestlingfan66513
08-30-2012, 08:32 PM
I nominate eyehatecena for a second show here if he wants to. Or maybe you could split the 2nd show among 2 guys in order to make sure it gets done on time.

magglis
08-30-2012, 08:33 PM
There are more coming than you realize haha. Eddie isn't avail
Can't wait man,i just wanted to told you my opinions mate about ICW

I know Eddie found a new home.

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 08:53 PM
got two matches left to do!

magglis
got two matches left to do!
main event?

Amerinaine

IC: Lawman: Getting out of the Tag division might be hazardous for your health. You won't have a buddy to back you up. You might have dodged me on EWA....You sure as hell won't get away from me here.

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 09:02 PM
main event?

They are both matches you picked

wrestlingfan66513
08-30-2012, 09:02 PM
IC: Lawman: Getting out of the Tag division might be hazardous for your health. You won't have a buddy to back you up. You might have dodged me on EWA....You sure as hell won't get away from me here.

Hawk: When the EWA finished, everyone saw that I told the truth, I am the first and last Carnage World Champion, and I ended there dominate. Here I found success in a tag team and look here, the ICW tag titles. I bring Mayhem everywhere I go and I make sure it infects every part of the organization it's in.

CM Rock-Austin
08-30-2012, 09:03 PM
I am thinking of bringing my other character from EWA here or take it someone else since I didn't even get a chance to get him off the ground lol .......decisions decisions :D.

magglis
08-30-2012, 09:04 PM
Oh i know which two

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 09:04 PM
They are both matches you picked

Oh lawdy, I'm scared for Darius :P

magglis
08-30-2012, 09:05 PM
Oh lawdy, I'm scared for Darius :P
Buahahahahahahahahahaha:D

Amerinaine
08-30-2012, 09:30 PM
Hawk: When the EWA finished, everyone saw that I told the truth, I am the first and last Carnage World Champion, and I ended there dominate. Here I found success in a tag team and look here, the ICW tag titles. I bring Mayhem everywhere I go and I make sure it infects every part of the organization it's in.

IC: Lawman: You've gotta go through Devon over there. Over here, you'll have to go through me. I bow to no one. As far a mayhem....you've got squat. Quote the Fucking Truth.

VanHooliganX
08-30-2012, 10:04 PM
ICW is getting so big it's hard for me to keep up with lol

Although late to this convo I agree with Eddie. 1 main event title and 2 mid-card. Maybe stretching to a 24/7 title too but I think that would need a better system really.

You could say I'm slightly biased to the HWA world championship since I won it but I've always felt that was the more prestigious belt of the 2 but in recent times the bigger 1 was on Anarchy.

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 10:10 PM
ICW is getting so big it's hard for me to keep up with lol

Although late to this convo I agree with Eddie. 1 main event title and 2 mid-card. Maybe stretching to a 24/7 title too but I think that would need a better system really.

You could say I'm slightly biased to the HWA world championship since I won it but I've always felt that was the more prestigious belt of the 2 but in recent times the bigger 1 was on Anarchy.

If ICW gets any bigger we may need a second show :P Thats my opinion, I think its amazing with just one, but it'd be hard to work with a lot of people on one. And I agree, I felt the HWA World Title was more prestigious, and I'm not being biased about that, it just had the feeling to me

magglis
08-30-2012, 10:11 PM
If ICW gets any bigger we may need a second show :P Thats my opinion, I think its amazing with just one, but it'd be hard to work with a lot of people on one. And I agree, I felt the HWA World Title was more prestigious, and I'm not being biased about that, it just had the feeling to me
I agree too it was the biggest title

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 10:11 PM

The way I look at it with alot of people, it is just a weekly supershow :D

Vandarius
08-30-2012, 10:12 PM

Hey, if you can handle it, by all means keep kicking ass bro :P

VanHooliganX
08-30-2012, 10:14 PM

Well ICW is a great fed so I can understand why more people are joining it.

Future looks good here. Glad I joined :cool:

magglis
08-30-2012, 10:16 PM
if you can handle this then forgot what i said:)

magglis
08-30-2012, 10:17 PM
Well ICW is a great fed so I can understand why more people are joining it.

Future looks good here. Glad I joined :cool:
We are the ICW originals broseph

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 10:17 PM
if you can handle this then forgot what i said:)

yeah. I mean, the shows will be HUGE! I came up with a formula in regards to # of matches per # of people on the roster, and I think it works out...i think :D

magglis
08-30-2012, 10:20 PM
yeah. I mean, the shows will be HUGE! I came up with a formula in regards to # of matches per # of people on the roster, and I think it works out...i think :D
And i think the BTB finish helps too.Also it keeps the fed fully written

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 10:26 PM
And i think the BTB finish helps too.Also it keeps the fed fully written

Exactly. I've never been a big fan of videos lol

magglis
08-30-2012, 10:27 PM
Exactly. I've never been a big fan of videos lol
Me too efedding as far as i know is written

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 10:39 PM
Guess what. the show is done! Well, atleast the matches. Im insterting the promos and editing what I need, and then I'm going to post the ones I'm missing.

eyehatecena
08-30-2012, 10:43 PM

# will sue you if you keep using his name as a shortcut for the word- numbers, lol

magglis
08-30-2012, 10:43 PM
Guess what. the show is done! Well, atleast the matches. Im insterting the promos and editing what I need, and then I'm going to post the ones I'm missing.
You don't have all the promos?

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 10:46 PM
You don't have all the promos?

Nope. I still need a certain # of promos, and until I have the exact # of promos I can't give you a #ed time frame as to when the show will be up. :D :D :D

Nah, you'll see what i mean in a bit.

HolyJose2391
08-30-2012, 10:51 PM
Nope. I still need a certain # of promos, and until I have the exact # of promos I can't give you a #ed time frame as to when the show will be up. :D :D :D

Nah, you'll see what i mean in a bit.
Hmmm...I wonder whoever that could be :rolleyes:

chunkkynutzzz
08-30-2012, 10:56 PM
I wasn't on for a lil bit , What did i mudafukin Miss :)

Besides the Growing Product.. Bear is a stud when it comes to putting out shows.
And I can understand why its growing.
Ahem, I've been here since the start so I know lol

So yeap is there anything I happen to miss throughout the pages I missed

Sidenote: Rumor Report: Second ICW Show with 2 New writers and a New Championship for The Insane Division to Headline as its Main Title in the works.
Keep posted for updates.

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 11:29 PM
Ok here is the update on promos.

Have to have to post show
Artemis Eclipse

Would like to have, but won't stop show
Wells/N
Brock Edwards promo
Black Blooded promo
Divine/Azu promo
Xavier/Smyth promo
Kyle Diamond promo

So really there is only 1 promo i have to have before ill post the show, but a good number of ones that I'd still like to get. For those of you in the MITB match or Ultimate X match, remember, no promo in, or late promo, hurts your chances of winning

KJ PUNK
08-30-2012, 11:31 PM
Can't wait to get started with this fed. I should've joined in the beginning when I had the chance.

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 11:32 PM
Can't wait to get started with this fed. I should've joined in the beginning when I had the chance.

All that matters is you are here now broheim!

magglis
08-30-2012, 11:32 PM

Artemis Eclipse

Wells/N
Brock Edwards promo
Black Blooded promo
Divine/Azu promo
Xavier/Smyth promo
Kyle Diamond promo

So really there is only 1 promo i have to have before ill post the show, but a good number of ones that I'd still like to get. For those of you in the MITB match or Ultimate X match, remember, no promo in, or late promo, hurts your chances of winning
Damn you R(ob)

So you have my promo and is probably the first,can you start posting till R(ob)'s promo?

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 11:36 PM
Damn you R(ob)

So you have my promo and is probably the first,can you start posting till R(ob)'s promo?

Yours isn't actually the start of the show lol. I can go like 2 matches in, then I need Robs

magglis
08-30-2012, 11:40 PM
Yours isn't actually the start of the show lol. I can go like 2 matches in, then I need Robs
I was expecting to be first,anw post as much as you can

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 11:43 PM
I was expecting to be first,anw post as much as you can

Sorry bro. Really what was first and you were interchangeable. I just thought it would be good to kick Karnage off with a match :D

magglis
08-30-2012, 11:46 PM
Sorry bro. Really what was first and you were interchangeable. I just thought it would be good to kick Karnage off with a match :D
No mate,no prob good idea.I was expecting that because...Well you know why

bearkg88
08-30-2012, 11:47 PM
No mate,no prob good idea.I was expecting that because...Well you know why

I know why :D Well Im off for the night. See ya'll tomorrow!

magglis
08-30-2012, 11:49 PM
I know why :D Well Im off for the night. See ya'll tomorrow!
Well i will see you later because here is already tomorrow:D

WTF did i just said:confused:

I'm off guys

TTC
08-31-2012, 06:57 AM
Not Enough ICing.

Brock: Who wants to take me on?

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 07:33 AM
Not Enough ICing.

Brock: Who wants to take me on?

Darius: What match are you in at Glory Days, kid?

TTC
08-31-2012, 07:40 AM

Brock: Ultimate X. And I'm no kid.

Torphy
08-31-2012, 07:42 AM

Adonis: Puh-lease, son! Just look at you.. you think you got what it takes? Bitch, you can't hold a candle to Malcolm Adonis. Keep yo' ass quiet and wait patiently for the most anticipated debut in wrestling history. You feelin' me?

TTC
08-31-2012, 07:44 AM
Adonis: Puh-lease, son! Just look at you.. you think you got what it takes? Bitch, you can't hold a candle to Malcolm Adonis. Keep yo' ass quiet and wait patiently for the most anticipated debut in wrestling history. You feelin' me?

Brock: You ain't even on my level. I'm The Next Big Thing. Who are you again?

Destruction
08-31-2012, 07:45 AM

Schweizner: The match you are going to lose at Ultimate X. So far, you have had 2 matches here in ICW, you haven't successfully pinned or made anyone submit yet, but you have been pinned. Whilst Gommenta here, he has a pinfall victory, and wasn't involved in the fall when YOU were pinned

TTC
08-31-2012, 07:48 AM
Schweizner: The match you are going to lose at Ultimate X. So far, you have had 2 matches here in ICW, you haven't successfully pinned or made anyone submit yet, but you have been pinned. Whilst Gommenta here, he has a pinfall victory, and wasn't involved in the fall when YOU were pinned

Brock: Yeah cause your idiot of a fighter can't run for shit. Also, I've been in three matches and I won my third one which was a blinfold match. Get your facts straight.

Torphy
08-31-2012, 07:57 AM
Brock: You ain't even on my level. I'm The Next Big Thing. Who are you again?

Adonis: Pssh! Not on your level? Son, I AM the next level. You're lookin' at the future of this business, i'd call you a has-been but you're a never-was. Hell, mark my words, the sexy face right here will be on every damn poster within weeks!

BennyTheBall
08-31-2012, 08:19 AM
I want to thank you all for your kind words and Benny for his disturbing post:confused:

I was just showing my appreciation for you. Ungrateful sod.

BennyTheBall
08-31-2012, 08:21 AM

...his mother is a lovely old dear. ;)

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 08:25 AM
*Darius sits back and watches all the new guys chew each other out. He gets some popcorn and chows down*

Darius: This is fun!

BennyTheBall
08-31-2012, 08:32 AM

Artemis Eclipse

Wells/N
Brock Edwards promo
Black Blooded promo
Divine/Azu promo
Xavier/Smyth promo
Kyle Diamond promo

Did you get my PM, boss?

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 08:51 AM
HJ: he's in the match where he'll get his ass kicked by me

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 08:52 AM
HJ: he's in the match where he'll get his ass kicked by me

Darius: The Ultimate X match, right?

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 08:54 AM
Darius: The Ultimate X match, right?
HJ: yup and after I win that I'll go after # or Artemis which ever one really I don't care

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 08:57 AM
HJ: yup and after I win that I'll go after # or Artemis which ever one really I don't care

Darius: Well, they're both psychotic ... So I'd be careful.

Destruction
08-31-2012, 08:58 AM

Schweizner: You won't win HJ. Gommenta will

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 09:00 AM
Schweizner: You won't win HJ. Gommenta will

Darius: Gommenta? Is that some sort of STD?

Rehmix
08-31-2012, 09:10 AM
So AJ Dixon will be making ICW his new home. And a bio will be posted eventually, I just don't know where one is since I never really saved it and the only place it was was in the HWA roster thread. But one will be in the roster thread soon.

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 09:18 AM
So AJ Dixon will be making ICW his new home. And a bio will be posted eventually, I just don't know where one is since I never really saved it and the only place it was was in the HWA roster thread. But one will be in the roster thread soon.

This pleases my penis.

Sorry Van ;)

But no, this pleases me very, very much so.

KJ PUNK
08-31-2012, 09:18 AM

This pleases my penis.

PUNK: Dixon, I think we've got some unfinished business that needs to be settled once and for all.

KJ PUNK
08-31-2012, 09:19 AM
This pleases my penis.

Sorry Van ;)

Hahahahaahhahahahahahahah holy shit that's awesome!

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 09:19 AM
This pleases my penis.

Sorry Van ;)

Oh for the love of god.

http://therapup.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/facepalm1.gif

No_1eddiefan
08-31-2012, 09:21 AM
Hahahahaahhahahahahahahah holy shit that's awesome!

This is why we worked so well together ;) The space of what? 10 seconds?

KJ PUNK
08-31-2012, 09:22 AM
This is why we worked so well together ;) The space of what? 10 seconds?

Haha yep. It made me genuinely laugh.

VanHooliganX
08-31-2012, 09:48 AM

I'd say it pleased my penis but I wasn't online quick enough.

(Although it does)

This pleases my penis.

Sorry Van ;)

This pleases my penis.

PUNK: Dixon, I think we've got some unfinished business that needs to be settled once and for all.

*twitching* Get your own sayings!

wrestlingfan66513
08-31-2012, 10:01 AM
Mayhem: Keep an eye out tonight for our title defense. It is just the beginning of one of the greatest tag teams in ICW history. We are taking on all competitors and who better than Eclipse and # who are at the top of their game right now.

Shaz11
08-31-2012, 10:24 AM
I'd say it pleased my penis but I wasn't online quick enough.

(Although it does)

*twitching* Get your own sayings!

Hmmm. That really does please my penis. ;)

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 10:40 AM
*Darius walks in and hears all the penis talk*

Darius: Oh for the love of Christ, again, guys?!

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 10:40 AM
Well the hwa roster thread is still up. If u go and search that thread for Dixon you should be able to find it

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 10:48 AM
Well the hwa roster thread is still up. If u go and search that thread for Dixon you should be able to find it

Bear bear bear bear :D ETA for Karnage?

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 10:51 AM
Bear bear bear bear :D ETA for Karnage?

Tonight. Also if anyone sees a promo and is like "I didn't write that". It's because I probably wrote it

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 10:56 AM
Tonight. Also if anyone sees a promo and is like "I didn't write that". It's because I probably wrote it

Oh boy :P This'll be interesting

Amerinaine
08-31-2012, 11:59 AM
I think Darius just pulled a Terrel Owens on us. He got his popcorn ready!

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 02:19 PM
I'll start posting karnage soon. Gotta insert more promos and then edit them

Vandarius
08-31-2012, 02:22 PM
I'll start posting karnage soon. Gotta insert more promos and then edit them

Woohoo! Should be an excellent show, broski

BennyTheBall
08-31-2012, 02:30 PM
*is getting a stiffy of excitement*

HolyJose2391
08-31-2012, 02:42 PM
This pleases muh titties!

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 03:12 PM
and i think you guys are really going to like how i did the matches. I think it's the right fit for ICW

bearkg88
08-31-2012, 03:12 PM
7,000 Post! Woo hoo!