PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Destruction
08-27-2012, 05:37 PM
You know it!

Hj: seriously where is the competition? Borck wasn't good enough

Schweizner: That ignorant fool wasn't worthy of teaming with Gommenta. How about you and my client go one of one on Karnage? Smokey, if that's okay, Gommenta wants YOU to pick the stipulation

No_1eddiefan
08-27-2012, 05:38 PM
HJ: I'm just saying he was all talk and well I'm not one to underestimate no matter how much I belittle them

Kyojin: No I get that, you put 110% into every match, that's exactly the same as me. One down HJ, you and I will go out there and put 220% into that ring and put on a show all of these people will never forget. That's a guarandamntee.

magglis
08-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Dudeeeee....you said you'd keep that picture to yourself.
No and don't tell me you can prove it

HolyJose2391
08-27-2012, 05:39 PM
Kyojin: No I get that, you put 110% into every match, that's exactly the same as me. One down HJ, you and I will go out there and put 220% into that ring and put on a show all of these people will never forget. That's a guarandamntee.
HJ: oh thats guarandamnte that match will blow the roof off!

No_1eddiefan
08-27-2012, 05:40 PM
No and don't tell me you can prove it

I can't :( Well this sucks.

HolyJose2391
08-27-2012, 05:41 PM
Did no one see the condom joke? I thought that was pure gold!

magglis
08-27-2012, 05:42 PM
I was busy posting midgets

magglis
08-27-2012, 05:43 PM
I can't :( Well this sucks.
Now you how Darius feels;)

HolyJose2391
I was busy posting midgets
Awwww I thought I was good :(

No_1eddiefan

I would liken it to my North Korea joke...

Vandarius
08-27-2012, 05:44 PM
Kyojin: You calmed down yet, or are you gonna try and Spear me again?

Darius: Stay out of my way then.

HolyJose2391
08-27-2012, 05:46 PM
I would liken it to my North Korea joke...
North Korea joke? What page?

Shaz11
08-27-2012, 05:49 PM
Does anyone else think that Old Lil Wayne is better than New Lil Wayne?

magglis
08-27-2012, 05:51 PM
I don't really care about Lil Wayne

Now i am listening Eminem lose yourself,next u don't know:D

HolyJose2391
08-27-2012, 05:52 PM
I have one I Wayne's old Mixtapes the one with Georiga Bush on it and damn Wayne goes hard but now he's just the generic rapper

magglis
08-27-2012, 05:55 PM
Stan is fucking AWESOME

No_1eddiefan
08-27-2012, 06:00 PM
Darius: Stay out of my way then.

Kyojin: Well the answer to my first question is quite clearly no. You may need some anger management lessons man. It's okay- we don't blame you. In all seriousness now though, I'll be making certain I get in your way.

North Korea joke? What page?

648 bro! :)

bearkg88
08-27-2012, 06:02 PM
Sorry man! You were keeping me in but I couldn't keep that in.

I'm gonna ask the mods to change my name to Magglittle as soon as possible... ;)

I originally read that as maggtitty, and was like "WHAT THE HELL!?"

magglis
08-27-2012, 06:04 PM
I originally read that as maggtitty, and was like "WHAT THE HELL!?"
Well he is small like a titty

bearkg88

Im a fan of current Wayne :D

bearkg88
ALL PROMO ASSIGNMENTS ARE OUT! You all got till Fri. Should be the best show yet!

Shaz11
Im a fan of current Wayne :D

Really? His new songs are ok, but his old songs are the best.

No_1eddiefan
08-27-2012, 06:05 PM
Well he is small like a titty

Aww bless Mag, he doesn't know what big tits are ;)

magglis
08-27-2012, 06:07 PM
Aww bless Mag, he doesn't know what big tits are ;)
Hey i fell sorry for you,gynecomastia is a bad thing for a man like you

Destruction
08-27-2012, 06:08 PM
Kyojin: He really does. Unless you ask Shaz, because the world according to him is like North Korea, only he wins things.

Ha, that is good actually

No_1eddiefan
08-27-2012, 06:11 PM
Hey i fell sorry for you,gynecomastia is a bad thing for a man like you

Dude. I think I just got rinsed by Magglis. I mean I could barely understand it through your bad English but I think so ;)

magglis
08-27-2012, 06:15 PM
Dude. I think I just got rinsed by Magglis. I mean I could barely understand it through your bad English but I think so ;)
Hey at least your manboobs know what i'm talking about;)

No_1eddiefan
08-27-2012, 06:16 PM
Hey at least your manboobs know what i'm talking about;)

It's alright mate- you'll get the jist of the language one day. ;)

magglis
08-27-2012, 06:18 PM
It's alright mate- you'll get the jist of the language one day. ;)
My English are good for a Greek

HolyJose2391
08-27-2012, 06:23 PM
HJ: i just saw that bitch Gnorrea called me out wanting a match. Motherfucker youre one! I'm the antibiotic to your STD

Destruction
08-27-2012, 06:24 PM
My English are good for a Greek

I see what you did there :)

No_1eddiefan
08-27-2012, 06:33 PM
I see what you did there :)

Too bad he didn't ;)

Haha I'm only messing Mag!

Destruction
08-27-2012, 06:35 PM
Too bad he didn't ;)

Mag himself said he can't afford a TV...

magglis
08-27-2012, 06:36 PM
Mag himself said he can't afford a TV...
:rolleyes:

magglis
08-27-2012, 06:37 PM
Too bad he didn't ;)

:o:o:o
fsdhdss

Vandarius
08-27-2012, 06:42 PM
Wut da hayell did I miss?

Shaz11
08-27-2012, 06:47 PM

Usain Kingston stripping off. ;)

magglis
08-27-2012, 06:47 PM
You missed Des acting like a kid...Oh wait:rolleyes:

Vandarius
08-27-2012, 06:51 PM
Usain Kingston stripping off. ;)

O_O Uhmm ... Picture related.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-B3e2bFEGviQ/T1n_sdSZwpI/AAAAAAAAFTM/uJY89qvsPSI/s1600/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Shaz11
08-27-2012, 06:55 PM
O_O Uhmm ... Picture related.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-B3e2bFEGviQ/T1n_sdSZwpI/AAAAAAAAFTM/uJY89qvsPSI/s1600/dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg
Like I just said..Usain Kingston stripping off. ;)

No_1eddiefan
08-27-2012, 07:13 PM
Promo sent!

I am pumped for this week's Karnage!

bearkg88
08-27-2012, 08:29 PM
Promo sent!

I am pumped for this week's Karnage!

Me too. there are alot of surprises. I think people are going to really like it

No_1eddiefan
08-27-2012, 08:29 PM
Me too. there are alot of surprises. I think people are going to really like it

You had a chance to read my promo yet? :)

bearkg88
08-27-2012, 08:30 PM
You had a chance to read my promo yet? :)

Not yet. Had to write a promo ;)

But hey guys. I won't be on for the next 2 days. I might be on to check, but not enough to be active. Ill be back Thur and writing the show. Remember, promos by Fri!

magglis
08-27-2012, 08:48 PM
New efed
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1606486_o.gif

HolyJose2391
08-27-2012, 08:49 PM
New efed
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs4/1606486_o.gif

Called AWF...if you don't remember I ran a fed called AWF....that pisses me off.

magglis
08-27-2012, 08:51 PM
Called AWF...if you don't remember I ran a fed called AWF....that pisses me off.
Calm down,no one will join and he wants to change the name

No_1eddiefan
08-27-2012, 08:59 PM

It's all good Jose. He doesn't stand a chance bro. Remember DCW? No new e-fed stands a chance here. :)

HolyJose2391
08-27-2012, 09:00 PM
It's all good Jose. He doesn't stand a chance bro. Remember DCW? :)
The fuck is a DCW? and uggg.....it's just tarnishing the name AWF...a Name I built up.

No_1eddiefan
08-27-2012, 09:02 PM
The fuck is a DCW? and uggg.....it's just tarnishing the name AWF...a Name I built up.

Exactly.

Not for long man. Don't worry- serious. :)

CM Rock-Austin
08-28-2012, 12:04 AM
Alright I tied for promo of the week!!!!!:D:cool: Great show Bear! Laughed and loved Kash's promo!

Jackson: Shining won by a roll up!? You have to be kidding me!? Nice job Xavier, real nice.

TTC
08-28-2012, 12:20 AM
Man I missed some great ICing.

Brock: Where are you, Usian?

BennyTheBall
08-28-2012, 02:57 AM
Mr. Smyth: I took a long walk after Karnage last night. There are some things that have really started to grate against me, and I will address those issues soon enough.

Brock, I had that match won, but because Smokey is apparently desperate to become a face, he had to stick his ore in. Congratulations though, you managed to take advantage of me being distracted. As for why I kicked you in the Niagaras, well that was for evolution purposes. For the sake of the next generation, it's probably best that we don't allow you to breed.

In the same vain, Shining Light beat me because I was distracted. It's a bit frustrating that no one seems to be able to beat me straight, but you have to do what you have to do to win.

Hightower, I will be addressing my issues with you at the next Karnage, that you can bank on. As for Jackson Smith and Clint Foster, you both showed your ignorance in your promos and do you know what, you can remain oblivious for all I care. Unlike the pair of you, I don't dance around like the drunk girl at a party, begging for people to notice me. I had you beat, Foster. I nailed The Rule, with high impact. All I needed was three more seconds. That's how close I was to "not making an impact," as you so eloquently put it.

The reason I am in the Money in the Bank match is because Mr. Smyth = money, and Smokey loves nothing more than money. I will rise that ladder, and I will grab a briefcase. Shouldn't be too hard, as the way things are going, we are going to end up with enough briefcases for everyone involved in that match, but who am I to question the wisdom of the boss?

Money in the Bank is mine for the taking. I will be the winner of that match, I will cash it in, and I will be a champion by the end of 2012.

Why? Because that's what's best for business.

TTC
08-28-2012, 03:00 AM
Mr. Smyth: I took a long walk after Karnage last night. There are some things that have really started to grate against me, and I will address those issues soon enough.

Brock, I had that match won, but because Smokey is apparently desperate to become a face, he had to stick his ore in. Congratulations though, you managed to take advantage of me being distracted. As for why I kicked you in the Niagaras, well that was for evolution purposes. For the sake of the next generation, it's probably best that we don't allow you to breed.

In the same vain, Shining Light beat me because I was distracted. It's a bit frustrating that no one seems to be able to beat me straight, but you have to do what you have to do to win.

Hightower, I will be addressing my issues with you at the next Karnage, that you can bank on. As for Jackson Smith and Clint Foster, you both showed your ignorance in your promos and do you know what, you can remain oblivious for all I care. Unlike the pair of you, I don't dance around like the drunk girl at a party, begging for people to notice me. I had you beat, Foster. I nailed The Rule, with high impact. All I needed was three more seconds. That's how close I was to "not making an impact," as you so eloquently put it.

The reason I am in the Money in the Bank match is because Mr. Smyth = money, and Smokey loves nothing more than money. I will rise that ladder, and I will grab a briefcase. Shouldn't be too hard, as the way things are going, we are going to end up with enough briefcases for everyone involved in that match, but who am I to question the wisdom of the boss?

Money in the Bank is mine for the taking. I will be the winner of that match, I will cash it in, and I will be a champion by the end of 2012.

Why? Because that's what's best for business.
Brock: Excuses? Really? I thought you were better than that. I can beat you up in any matter and form. I proved at Karnage didn't I.

BennyTheBall
08-28-2012, 03:03 AM
Brock: Excuses? Really? I thought you were better than that. I can beat you up in any matter and form. I proved at Karnage didn't I.

Mr. Smyth: You proved that you can jump a man from behind while his attention is elsewhere. Frankly, I'm relieved that I didn't get bum raped.

TTC
08-28-2012, 03:04 AM
Mr. Smyth: You proved that you can jump a man from behind while his attention is elsewhere. Frankly, I'm relieved that I didn't get bum raped.
Brock: Really? I wasn't the one who removed their blindfold. That was you.

BennyTheBall
08-28-2012, 03:09 AM
Brock: Really? I wasn't the one who removed their blindfold. That was you.

Mr. Smyth: It's called 'taking the initiative', Brock. That match was an absolute farce from the moment it was conceived. The audience didn't want to see such a poor gimmick match - they want action. They want pure wrestling ability. They want a brawl. They want violence. They want entertainment. What they don't want is two guys wandering around the ring, and bumping into the referee.

TTC
08-28-2012, 03:11 AM
Mr. Smyth: It's called 'taking the initiative', Brock. That match was an absolute farce from the moment it was conceived. The audience didn't want to see such a poor gimmick match - they want action. They want pure wrestling ability. They want a brawl. They want violence. They want entertainment. What they don't want is two guys wandering around the ring, and bumping into the referee.
Brock: No, the audience didn't want to see you. You want some action then we can have one more match. Hell I'll let you decide the stipulation on our rematch.

BennyTheBall
08-28-2012, 03:15 AM
Brock: No, the audience didn't want to see you. You want some action then we can have one more match. Hell I'll let you decide the stipulation on our rematch.

Mr. Smyth: I've done my part by helping you get over. I've got other stuff to focus on right now, like my Money in the Bank match at Glory Days.

TTC
08-28-2012, 03:16 AM
Mr. Smyth: I've done my part by helping you get over. I've got other stuff to focus on right now, like my Money in the Bank match at Glory Days.
Brock: In other words, you are afraid of me. The Beast! Brock Edwards!

BennyTheBall
08-28-2012, 03:20 AM
Brock: In other words, you are afraid of me. The Beast! Brock Edwards!

*Mr. Smyth sighs, rolls his eyes, shakes his head and walks away*

TTC
08-28-2012, 03:22 AM
*Mr. Smyth sighs, rolls his eyes, shakes his head and walks away*
*Brock grabs hold of Smyth and shares a staredown.*
Brock: Bring it!

BennyTheBall
08-28-2012, 06:05 AM
*Brock grabs hold of Smyth and shares a staredown.*
Brock: Bring it!

*Mr. Smyth straightens his suit*

Mr. Smyth: You're clearly confused. I'll try to use simple words. I have no desire to fight you, Brock. You're going to have to play with somebody else. I did my job by helping you get over. Just don't squander this opportunity.

TTC
08-28-2012, 06:34 AM
*Mr. Smyth straightens his suit*

Mr. Smyth: You're clearly confused. I'll try to use simple words. I have no desire to fight you, Brock. You're going to have to play with somebody else. I did my job by helping you get over. Just don't squander this opportunity.
Brock: I get it you don't want to fight me anymore. I will respect your decision. But, there will be a time and place where we will meet again.

Shining Light
08-28-2012, 06:47 AM
Great show, seriously pumped for Glory Days!

Shining: 4 wins and 0 losses... I seem to get better as each day goes by. Shaz, I suggest we put our differences aside for our tag match next week. Then after we are victorious, you can go back to being a sinner and I can go back to being the Lord's most trusted servant.

No_1eddiefan
08-28-2012, 08:03 AM

Shining: 4 wins and 0 losses... I seem to get better as each day goes by. Shaz, I suggest we put our differences aside for our tag match next week. Then after we are victorious, you can go back to being a sinner and I can go back to being the Lord's most trusted servant.

Kyojin: And yet, I seem to remember kicking your ass at R.I.P and pinning you in the centre of that ring. I get you're in denial though- it's okay, there are people out there that can help you. But it isn't your God.

Shining Light
08-28-2012, 08:08 AM
Kyojin: And yet, I seem to remember kicking your ass at R.I.P and pinning you in the centre of that ring. I get you're in denial though- it's okay, there are people out there that can help you. But it isn't your God.

Shining: I am not the one who's in denial here Kyojin, it is you. If you had indeed "kicked my rear - end" then I wouldn't be in any state to compete. I don't blame you for being in denial though, anything to keep you from the realization that you career is slowly dying...

wrestlingfan66513
08-28-2012, 08:37 AM
Hawk: Before Glory Days comes, we will give our opponents on how to defend the tag titles and actually win. So my advice is to watch the next Karnage and watch us retain our titles.

Vandarius
08-28-2012, 09:00 AM

Darius: 4 - 0? Hey, uh, buddy ... I think your friend in the sky is clouding your memory, Team Dyojin pinned you at Rest in Peace.

HolyJose2391
08-28-2012, 09:08 AM
HJ: so here is the deal. I'm better than everyone in the Ultimate X match some of them have potential yes BUT my experience trumps all. Come Glory Days I'll scale the railings make my way across the x shaped ropes and grab that contract. I'm here to win and prove that I am the best at what I do and that's Wrestle!

No_1eddiefan
08-28-2012, 09:29 AM
Shining: I am not the one who's in denial here Kyojin, it is you. If you had indeed "kicked my rear - end" then I wouldn't be in any state to compete. I don't blame you for being in denial though, anything to keep you from the realization that you career is slowly dying...

Kyojin: I'm sorry, but did you just claim my career is slowly dying? Do you not realise that I'm in the main event of Glory Days? Do you not realise that I'm the NEXT ICW World Champion? Don't forget Pope or whatever the hell you claim to be, you failed to get into that match. 4-1 because you didn't win, therefore you LOST at R.I.P in a triple threat, then 4-2 because I pinned you on the same night. Like Darius says, your memory appears to be clouded.

Vandarius
08-28-2012, 10:21 AM
Kyojin: I'm sorry, but did you just claim my career is slowly dying? Do you not realise that I'm in the main event of Glory Days? Do you not realise that I'm the NEXT ICW World Champion? Don't forget Pope or whatever the hell you claim to be, you failed to get into that match. 4-1 because you didn't win, therefore you LOST at R.I.P in a triple threat, then 4-2 because I pinned you on the same night. Like Darius says, your memory appears to be clouded.

Darius: Well he has something right ... Your career is dying. After all these matches you go through on Karnage leading up to Glory Days, and then Glory Days itself ... You'll be as worn out as The Undertaker.

No_1eddiefan
08-28-2012, 10:24 AM
Darius: Well he has something right ... Your career is dying. After all these matches you go through on Karnage leading up to Glory Days, and then Glory Days itself ... You'll be as worn out as The Undertaker.

Kyojin: So you're not going through these matches yourself? I'm sorry Darius, I must have missed the memo when it said that you were excused from the build up to Glory Days. It must have been in the same memo that said my beating Shaz didn't happen. In fact, you might as well not turn up for the build up to Glory Days, the end result is going to be the same. I'm going to walk out of Glory Days as the ICW World Champion, and there's not a damn thing you, Antonyo Angelo or Van Hooligan X can do about it.

Shining Light
08-28-2012, 10:25 AM
Darius: 4 - 0? Hey, uh, buddy ... I think your friend in the sky is clouding your memory, Team Dyojin pinned you at Rest in Peace.

Shining: But my team was victorious, therefore meaning that I didn't lose.

Shining Light
08-28-2012, 10:27 AM

Shining: Yes, I did claim that your career is slowly dying. For you see, if you do indeed win the World title at Glory Days then the only way your career can only decline from there. Whilst I intend on winning the MITB match and I assure you that if you are champion, I will have no problem with cashing in on you.

No_1eddiefan
08-28-2012, 10:29 AM

Kyojin: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Pass me that bible, it's bound to be less boring that whatever the fuck you're talking about.

Kyojin picks up the bible and opens it up. He begins to read it, but after about ten seconds, slams it shut and throws it across the locker room.

Huh, look at that, turns out it's as boring as you Shining Light. The only thing shining around here will be the ambulance lights when I put you away for good the next time we step into the ring together, and of course the ICW World Championship when it's placed on my shoulder at Glory Days after I win the biggest match in ICW history.

VanHooliganX
08-28-2012, 10:31 AM

Van: :o Oh shucks! You'll make me blush. I didn't know you were taking my glory for absolutely owning everyone and anyone in that match. Feels good that you appreciate me dragging your ass.

Vandarius
08-28-2012, 10:35 AM
Kyojin: So you're not going through these matches yourself? I'm sorry Darius, I must have missed the memo when it said that you were excused from the build up to Glory Days. It must have been in the same memo that said my beating Shaz didn't happen. In fact, you might as well not turn up for the build up to Glory Days, the end result is going to be the same. I'm going to walk out of Glory Days as the ICW World Champion, and there's not a damn thing you, Antonyo Angelo or Van Hooligan X can do about it.

Darius: Oh, I'll be going through the matches, three weeks in a row. And I'm expecting grueling matches as well, but I am in better condition than you are, Kyojin, and I'll walk into Glory Days at 100%, and walk out 110% with the ICW World Championship strapped around my waist! And that is what the fans want to see, my friend. One of us, not one of the pukes. But lets be honest, they'd rather see the underdog win it!

No_1eddiefan
08-28-2012, 10:43 AM
Darius: Oh, I'll be going through the matches, three weeks in a row. And I'm expecting grueling matches as well, but I am in better condition than you are, Kyojin, and I'll walk into Glory Days at 100%, and walk out 110% with the ICW World Championship strapped around my waist! And that is what the fans want to see, my friend. One of us, not one of the pukes. But lets be honest, they'd rather see the underdog win it!

Kyojin: You're in a better condition than I am? Well that's just being a little bit full of yourself. As for you walking into Glory Days at 100%, I doubt it. I don't think any of us are going to walk into Glory Days at 100%, especially considering I know exactly what you're in for next week, when ICW takes place LIVE from Japan. And Shaz in a Last Man Standing match is pitiful when you put it next to what I've got in store for you. Keep considering yourself 100% Darius, you don't stand a chance next week, or at Glory Days for that matter.

As for underdog, how can you call yourself the underdog? Do you realise that you're the winner of the Road to Glory match? Do you realise that you're the guy that everybody is EXPECTING to win the title. It's up to me to be the underdog here, but that doesn't faze me one bit. I've been an underdog my entire career- and come Glory Days, I'm walking out with that ICW World Championship.

Shining Light
08-28-2012, 10:50 AM
Kyojin: Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. Pass me that bible, it's bound to be less boring that whatever the fuck you're talking about.

Kyojin picks up the bible and opens it up. He begins to read it, but after about ten seconds, slams it shut and throws it across the locker room.

Huh, look at that, turns out it's as boring as you Shining Light. The only thing shining around here will be the ambulance lights when I put you away for good the next time we step into the ring together, and of course the ICW World Championship when it's placed on my shoulder at Glory Days after I win the biggest match in ICW history.

Shining: I look forward to the next time we are in the ring together... After you have been taken care of, I can focus on accomplishing the task that the Lord has set out for me. A Saviour will be born, a Devil will be vanquished.

Van: :o Oh shucks! You'll make me blush. I didn't know you were taking my glory for absolutely owning everyone and anyone in that match. Feels good that you appreciate me dragging your ass.

Shining: Oh please, we all know that if I hadn't taken that fall then you wouldn't have won the match. It weakened Kyojin therefore enabling him to be eliminated

HolyJose2391
08-28-2012, 10:56 AM
HJ: I guess I'll throw in my prediction my money is on Kyojin to the the world title. Though at something I'll hunt down any winner

Shaz11
08-28-2012, 11:02 AM
Shaz: I honestly don't care who wins this damn match! Whoever wins, I'll be coming! Just watch!

Vandarius
08-28-2012, 11:13 AM
Kyojin: You're in a better condition than I am? Well that's just being a little bit full of yourself. As for you walking into Glory Days at 100%, I doubt it. I don't think any of us are going to walk into Glory Days at 100%, especially considering I know exactly what you're in for next week, when ICW takes place LIVE from Japan. And Shaz in a Last Man Standing match is pitiful when you put it next to what I've got in store for you. Keep considering yourself 100% Darius, you don't stand a chance next week, or at Glory Days for that matter.

As for underdog, how can you call yourself the underdog? Do you realise that you're the winner of the Road to Glory match? Do you realise that you're the guy that everybody is EXPECTING to win the title. It's up to me to be the underdog here, but that doesn't faze me one bit. I've been an underdog my entire career- and come Glory Days, I'm walking out with that ICW World Championship.

Darius: Okay since I totally just stopped listening to you, let me just sum up how the next few weeks will go. The next Karnage where I face Angelo's choice ... I'll win, then the next week when I face your choice ... I'll win, then the last week when I face Van's choice ... You guessed it.

*The fans yell He'll win!*

Darius: Damn right, I'll win. Do you think I care where the match is held? "Oh, its in my home town so I'm gonna win!" Oh save it, you have no advantage! I'll still beat your pick, even if it is one of the greatest Japanese wrestlers of all time. I'll come out on top.

And I AM the underdog, because I'm the new guy here. You've been here. So come up with a better excuse than that, Kitty.

No_1eddiefan
08-28-2012, 11:19 AM
Darius: Okay since I totally just stopped listening to you, let me just sum up how the next few weeks will go. The next Karnage where I face Angelo's choice ... I'll win, then the next week when I face your choice ... I'll win, then the last week when I face Van's choice ... You guessed it.

*The fans yell He'll win!*

Darius: Damn right, I'll win. Do you think I care where the match is held? "Oh, its in my home town so I'm gonna win!" Oh save it, you have no advantage! I'll still beat your pick, even if it is one of the greatest Japanese wrestlers of all time. I'll come out on top.

And I AM the underdog, because I'm the new guy here. You've been here. So come up with a better excuse than that, Kitty.

Kyojin: How did you know half of the things you just said if you stopped listening to me? You're not the most honest of people are you Darius? It only makes me wonder what other things you've been hiding from me, hiding from all of the people out there.

You see, you can't properly prepare for who you'll be facing in Japan, even if you did know. It just can't happen. And I also noticed that you didn't say you were gonna win at Glory Days, coming from an egotistical son of a bitch such as yourself- I'm surprised you didn't take the chance to say you're going to be the next ICW World Champion.

And you were the underdog, heading into No Remorse, you were the underdog, but you won the match that put you here. I didn't even win a PPV match to put myself in this position. I'm the underdog Darius, and all of these people know it.

Shaz11
08-28-2012, 11:22 AM
Shaz: Actually, you know what Kyojin. I'm gonna man up, and accept that you defeated me. But it is far from over Kyojin, trust me.

No_1eddiefan
08-28-2012, 11:27 AM
Shaz: Actually, you know what Kyojin. I'm gonna man up, and accept that you defeated me. But it is far from over Kyojin, trust me.

Kyojin: Holy shit, it happened! I just got the memo Shaz! It actually happened! Oh this is a time to rejoice. I'm glad to see you got a set of balls and as for it being far from over, I can't wait to see what demonic plan you have in store for me Shaz. You sure you're not still concussed from the force of the piledriver?

Shaz11
08-28-2012, 11:33 AM
Kyojin: Holy shit, it happened! I just got the memo Shaz! It actually happened! Oh this is a time to rejoice. I'm glad to see you got a set of balls and as for it being far from over, I can't wait to see what demonic plan you have in store for me Shaz. You sure you're not still concussed from the force of the piledriver?

Shaz: No Kyojin, you don't see anyone laughing do you. Trust me, I'm coming. I'll be bigger, badder and better.

Vandarius
08-28-2012, 11:39 AM
Kyojin: How did you know half of the things you just said if you stopped listening to me? You're not the most honest of people are you Darius? It only makes me wonder what other things you've been hiding from me, hiding from all of the people out there.

You see, you can't properly prepare for who you'll be facing in Japan, even if you did know. It just can't happen. And I also noticed that you didn't say you were gonna win at Glory Days, coming from an egotistical son of a bitch such as yourself- I'm surprised you didn't take the chance to say you're going to be the next ICW World Champion.

And you were the underdog, heading into No Remorse, you were the underdog, but you won the match that put you here. I didn't even win a PPV match to put myself in this position. I'm the underdog Darius, and all of these people know it.

Darius: You didn't need a PPV match to get here, that;s the point. You were already a top face of the company. I know it, you know it, and the fans know it. And you think I'm hiding something, Kyojin? What could I be hiding? The ass kicking that I'm going to give you at Glory Days? Because that's what you're going to fucking get Kyojin, the beating of your life ... AFTER. WE. TAKE. OUT. VAN. AND. ANGELO. Clearly, you fall for their damn mind games too easily, they're trying to get us to fight, trying to get us to argue so they can watch us duke it out so they don't have to worry about us! We take them out at Glory Days, then I'll rip you a new asshole.

No_1eddiefan
08-28-2012, 11:47 AM
Darius: You didn't need a PPV match to get here, that;s the point. You were already a top face of the company. I know it, you know it, and the fans know it. And you think I'm hiding something, Kyojin? What could I be hiding? The ass kicking that I'm going to give you at Glory Days? Because that's what you're going to fucking get Kyojin, the beating of your life ... AFTER. WE. TAKE. OUT. VAN. AND. ANGELO. Clearly, you fall for their damn mind games too easily, they're trying to get us to fight, trying to get us to argue so they can watch us duke it out so they don't have to worry about us! We take them out at Glory Days, then I'll rip you a new asshole.

Kyojin: This is all coming after I pointed all of this out on Karnage, look Darius, if you wanna recycle my words, be my guest- but you're always going to win because lets face it, how can I argue with myself? A top face? I was barely fighting for the X-Treme Championship. The night you won your shot at that title, I was facing Ryan Wells in a Texas Deathmatch in the mid-card somewhere. Nobody wanted to see me. I scraped and clawed my way to the top for one reason and one reason alone- to prove everybody wrong.

You see, when I first came here, even now- people are telling me I can't do it. After everything I've gone through, people are saying to me that I can't do what I came here to do- and that's be the best. I fall for their mind games too easily? I really think you need to start listening to things I say, because I said the exact same thing to you on Karnage, it's not the first time you're lack of listening skills have gotten you into trouble is it?

As for what you're hiding Darius, I'm not sure, but I'm sure it'll come out soon enough. But right now Darius, what I'm banking on, is I'm going to pay you back for what you did. I'm still waiting for redemption, I'm still waiting for my chance to take you down, and when I do that, I'm going to become the ICW World Champion.

Shining Light
08-28-2012, 11:57 AM
Shaz: No Kyojin, you don't see anyone laughing do you. Trust me, I'm coming. I'll be bigger, badder and better.

Shining: I need a word you with Shaz. As you know we have to team up next week, God knows how much I don't want to but I suggest we put our differences aside in order to win the match. Then you can go back to being a sinner and I can go back to being a Saviour

Vandarius
08-28-2012, 12:10 PM
Kyojin: This is all coming after I pointed all of this out on Karnage, look Darius, if you wanna recycle my words, be my guest- but you're always going to win because lets face it, how can I argue with myself? A top face? I was barely fighting for the X-Treme Championship. The night you won your shot at that title, I was facing Ryan Wells in a Texas Deathmatch in the mid-card somewhere. Nobody wanted to see me. I scraped and clawed my way to the top for one reason and one reason alone- to prove everybody wrong.

You see, when I first came here, even now- people are telling me I can't do it. After everything I've gone through, people are saying to me that I can't do what I came here to do- and that's be the best. I fall for their mind games too easily? I really think you need to start listening to things I say, because I said the exact same thing to you on Karnage, it's not the first time you're lack of listening skills have gotten you into trouble is it?

As for what you're hiding Darius, I'm not sure, but I'm sure it'll come out soon enough. But right now Darius, what I'm banking on, is I'm going to pay you back for what you did. I'm still waiting for redemption, I'm still waiting for my chance to take you down, and when I do that, I'm going to become the ICW World Champion.

Darius: You know what Kyojin, I'm done with you, and do you want to know why Kyojin? ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlrBQSFayto

No_1eddiefan
08-28-2012, 12:17 PM
Darius: You know what Kyojin, I'm done with you, and do you want to know why Kyojin? ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlrBQSFayto

Kyojin: Original. Congratulations.

eyehatecena
08-28-2012, 12:28 PM
great show bear, finally got to finish reading it

Shaz11
08-28-2012, 12:32 PM
Shining: I need a word you with Shaz. As you know we have to team up next week, God knows how much I don't want to but I suggest we put our differences aside in order to win the match. Then you can go back to being a sinner and I can go back to being a Saviour

Shaz: Shining, I despise you. But I agree with you, on Karnage, we will have to put our differences aside. I wanna knock the shit out of Jobber Van Hellsing and Jackson Smith.

Shining Light
08-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Shaz: Shining, I despise you. But I agree with you, on Karnage, we will have to put our differences aside. I wanna knock the shit out of Jobber Van Hellsing and Jackson Smith.

Shining: Well then, we finally have something in common... We can't stand each other but we're willing to work together in order to win. And besides, I am currently undefeated and our tag match next week is only going to make it 5 wins and 0 losses for me. For I can do great things through he who strengthens me...

Shaz11
08-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Usain Kingston: Dis week! Man is facin Brock Edwards in a Blunt on da Pole match! Brock Edwards is a Brock Lesnar wannabe! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!

HolyJose2391
08-28-2012, 03:20 PM
HJ: How much are you willing to put your body on the line? How far will you go for the Glory? There is no stopping me. Brock, Usian, Gommenta and anyone else involved I will not stop until I make my way across the X and win what I came to win. This is only a step in my way until I win the ultimate prize further down the line. The World Heavyweight Championship. I'm focused I am determined no one and I mean no one will get in my way. If they try, well God have mercy on them because they won't be seeing any from me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcdyPwQMA2s

Yes2J
08-28-2012, 05:33 PM
Shaz: Nope. Once I do win the Money in the Bank briefcase, it's the new age. The new era. The new beginning. When I kick your ass back to Japan or Chicago or wherever your mum raised you, I will be the ICW Champion! You got that?!
Slick: So unrealistic, Shaz...I don't know if you can kick his ass or not, but for Christ sake...you winning MitB is a joke!

TTC
08-28-2012, 05:45 PM
Usain Kingston: Dis week! Man is facin Brock Edwards in a Blunt on da Pole match! Brock Edwards is a Brock Lesnar wannabe! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT!

Brock: Well look who decided to show up. I'll make sure you don't walk out with a joint after our match.

wrestlingfan66513
08-28-2012, 06:10 PM
Hawk: You all can complain all you like about each other for all I care, all I know is the best team in the ICW will walk out of Karnage and Glory Days as the tag team champions. And after that, I can capture the singles title I so rightfully deserve whether Omega likes it or not.

magglis
08-28-2012, 07:06 PM
Benny where are you, my boy

CM Rock-Austin
08-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Jackson: Come Karnage the crazy preacher and a "wanna be gangster" are going though tables, bet on it!

No_1eddiefan
08-28-2012, 07:37 PM
Jackson: Come Karnage the crazy preacher and a "wanna be gangster" are going though tables, bet on it!

Kyojin: Which one's which? Because I swear Shaz just tries to preach.

CM Rock-Austin
08-29-2012, 02:54 AM
Kyojin: Which one's which? Because I swear Shaz just tries to preach.

Jackson: Hmmmm good question, I guess Shaz is both while Light is just a crazy preacher.

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 04:11 AM
*Rubbing eyes in a facepalm fashion and then sighs* Why.jpg is springing to mind right now...

Only only sad now that the great shows HWA did will end now. Poor Cien, I was very proud of my writing for him too :(

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 04:15 AM
*Rubbing eyes in a facepalm fashion and then sighs* Why.jpg is springing to mind right now...

Only only sad now that the great shows HWA did will end now. Poor Cien, I was very proud of my writing for him too :(

Well- least you were the final HWA World Champion ;)

It had to happen tbh. As long as HWA were on this site, Broc & Sully were always going to try and come back.

Shining Light
08-29-2012, 04:17 AM

It had to happen tbh. As long as HWA were on this site, Broc & Sully were always going to try and come back.

It's a real loss for EWN to be honest, HWA was in my eyes the 2nd best fed going. But I guess everything's got a reason, maybe it's a blessing in disguise... Who knows? :confused:

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 04:20 AM
It's a real loss for EWN to be honest, HWA was in my eyes the 2nd best fed going. But I guess everything's got a reason, maybe it's a blessing in disguise... Who knows? :confused:

Yeah it is a loss for sure- but it had to happen dude.

Trust me, HWA will always have a place here, but with great feds like ICW, we'll all be okay!

Shining Light
08-29-2012, 04:23 AM
Yeah it is a loss for sure- but it had to happen dude.

Trust me, HWA will always have a place here, but with great feds like ICW, we'll all be okay!

Aye... Bear's got it all under control, the shows are always on time and of great quality and the characters here are amazing! The future is definitely bright for ICW :)

TTC
08-29-2012, 04:23 AM
Wow! I was online this whole time and I missed the end of HWA.

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 04:24 AM

Only plus I can find really.

I 100% understand closing it though.

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 04:32 AM
Only plus I can find really.

I 100% understand closing it though.

Exactly. I actually 100% agree with the decision, even though I was fully prepared to run the fed in the future.

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 04:35 AM
Bear. I've decided to remove GKM from ICW. I may 1 day bring Cien (Dude in HWA:TR) here since I really enjoyed writing for him but for now I just want to get rid of them.

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 04:36 AM
Bear. I've decided to remove GKM from ICW. I may 1 day bring Cien (Dude in HWA:TR) here since I really enjoyed writing for him but for now I just want to get rid of them.

You should bring Cien over and have Past Memories (?) here to help the tag division mate.

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 04:43 AM
You should bring Cien over and have Past Memories (?) here to help the tag division mate.

I would but in all honesty I don't like my writing for GKM, he's not a good character. I can add him to the list of flop characters I've had but hey, learn from my mistakes. Meanwhile I loved writing for Cien and I personally thought he was a decent character at least.

But I'm gunna give it time before thinking about bringing him in here as I might do that tag team idea actually.

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 04:49 AM
I would but in all honesty I don't like my writing for GKM, he's not a good character. I can add him to the list of flop characters I've had but hey, learn from my mistakes. Meanwhile I loved writing for Cien and I personally thought he was a decent character at least.

But I'm gunna give it time before thinking about bringing him in here as I might do that tag team idea actually.

Yeah fair enough mate.

You've gotta hold onto your one remaining World Championship...I've already stripped you of one...I'm taking the other soon ;) hahahaha.

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 05:06 AM
Yeah fair enough mate.

You've gotta hold onto your one remaining World Championship...I've already stripped you of one...I'm taking the other soon ;) hahahaha.

You aint taking this now retired championship from me! Only way you're getting it is if I put it up for auction on eBay :P lol

I'm routing for Kyojin in the fatal 4-way though. So I'm okay with you being the second champ lol

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 05:08 AM
You aint taking this now retired championship from me! Only way you're getting it is if I put it up for auction on eBay :P lol

I'm routing for Kyojin in the fatal 4-way though. So I'm okay with you being the second champ lol

Haha I'm going for Darius ;)

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 05:14 AM
Haha I'm going for Darius ;)

As long as it isn't me else I wouldn't be doing my job properly as a heel otherwise lol

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 05:16 AM
As long as it isn't me else I wouldn't be doing my job properly as a heel otherwise lol

Haha, you got best heel for a reason!

I'm mostly pissed off because of the plans HWA had for the future. And my own personal plans too.

TTC
08-29-2012, 05:18 AM
Wanna share them.lol

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 05:22 AM
Wanna share them.lol

Haha nah, I don't wanna take anything away from HWA as it is now.

The one thing that most pissed me off is the fact I didn't get to do the Alumni Show. I put a lot of work into that.

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 05:22 AM
Haha, you got best heel for a reason!

I'm mostly pissed off because of the plans HWA had for the future. And my own personal plans too.

I know what ya mean man. HWA vs Clique was hitting its sexualness, TR was getting great and the future looked good :'(

TTC
08-29-2012, 05:25 AM
Haha nah, I don't wanna take anything away from HWA as it is now.

The one thing that most pissed me off is the fact I didn't get to do the Alumni Show. I put a lot of work into that.

Haha it's good.

I saw that was a really hyped event.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-29-2012, 07:16 AM
I'm pissed that last night I was talking to Broc on Facebook at the time the shit was going down here and didn't know it. The fucked up thing is he told me some of the original plans for Artemis to debut. He wouldn't tell me all of them but, said they stemmed from something epic Artemis did at the Alumni show that involved ICW and Artemis doing something huge which apparently would have put him at the top of the roster. Fucking bullshit though what he did and was planning on doing the whole time he was here. I honestly don't know what to say anymore except for good riddance.

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 07:21 AM
I'm pissed that last night I was talking to Broc on Facebook at the time the shit was going down here and didn't know it. The fucked up thing is he told me some of the original plans for Artemis to debut. He wouldn't tell me all of them but, said they stemmed from something epic Artemis did at the Alumni show that involved ICW and Artemis doing something huge which apparently would have put him at the top of the roster. Fucking bullshit though what he did and was planning on doing the whole time he was here. I honestly don't know what to say anymore except for good riddance.

Was he saying that last night?

I know exactly what he's talking about but if he was saying that last night, he's lying. The plan we had involving ICW was dead in the water weeks ago.

supniggas?
08-29-2012, 07:23 AM
Hey R(ob)

Wanna know something funny?

You know how they told us that we drove people away from the forum? Well, um..hmm...we had a specific person that DIDN'T WANT TO WORK WITH YOU in any way.

That's pretty darn bad. We got a couple PMs making sure it didn't happen.

You know that person is the one person I pm'd before my probie account got banned. I liked that person. We had a lot in common.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-29-2012, 07:26 AM
Was he saying that last night?

I know exactly what he's talking about but if he was saying that last night, he's lying. The plan we had involving ICW was dead in the water weeks ago.

Yeah, he told me it was dead. That's why I said "original plans" lol. And yeah, I guess it would have been great but he didn't say too much about it but he said it was going to be awesome. I do want to know what Arty was going to do though... PM me? Meow?

Either way, we should probably get back to normal around here and have some ICW talk fellas!

Artemis: As all of you little bitches can see, my Insanity Championship was re-instated! Yeah, some may not understand why but, at Glory Days you will all know my plans. Bank on it.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-29-2012, 07:27 AM
Hey R(ob)

Wanna know something funny?

You know how they told us that we drove people away from the forum? Well, um..hmm...we had a specific person that DIDN'T WANT TO WORK WITH YOU in any way.

That's pretty darn bad. We got a couple PMs making sure it didn't happen.

You know that person is the one person I pm'd before my probie account got banned. I liked that person. We had a lot in common.

That's cool man. Spit who it was or don't talk at all little man. You've already proven what a little bastard you are, hopefully your testicles have dropped enough for you to speak everything or nothing at all.

supniggas?
08-29-2012, 07:29 AM
That's cool man. Spit who it was or don't talk at all little man. You've already proven what a little bastard you are, hopefully your testicles have dropped enough for you to speak everything or nothing at all.

I don't think anyone can believe a fat bastard like you could have a son. We fear for that thing man...if you don't sit on it and kill it now, that kid will have one fucked up future.

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 07:30 AM
Yeah, he told me it was dead. That's why I said "original plans" lol. And yeah, I guess it would have been great but he didn't say too much about it but he said it was going to be awesome. I do want to know what Arty was going to do though... PM me? Meow?

Either way, we should probably get back to normal around here and have some ICW talk fellas!

Artemis: As all of you little bitches can see, my Insanity Championship was re-instated! Yeah, some may not understand why but, at Glory Days you will all know my plans. Bank on it.

I'm not sure if I should spill the beans on what was going down mate. I'll leave that one up to Bear. If he says it's okay then we'll speak about it, but if not, then I don't wanna step on anybody's toes. :)

Also, your sig should be changed...the Insanity Championship isn't retired anymore ;)

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 07:35 AM
I don't think anyone can believe a fat bastard like you could have a son. We fear for that thing man...if you don't sit on it and kill it now, that kid will have one fucked up future.
Unnecessary dude leave his family out of this

Shining Light
08-29-2012, 07:37 AM

That is just fucked up... You never bring a man's family into this, let alone his son.

TTC
08-29-2012, 07:39 AM
Guys just don't give him attention. Just ignore him and he'll leave or the mods will IP ban him.

No_1eddiefan
I can't believe I actually considered that guy a friend.

Rated_R(ob)KO

You bring my kids into it like that's offensive to me? I have provided my kids with an awesome life. Not so much I can say about your parents though. Look how you came out.

Poot-Hair
08-29-2012, 07:43 AM
Yeah you guys check the nice little message that I got left on my profile. What the heck happened last night??

eyehatecena
08-29-2012, 07:45 AM
i didn't know went on until i pmd eddie. Its a shame, and since i wasted my time doing the last two posters for hwa i am doing no more posters or sig pics for anybody. I will still be part of the efeds i am in, but no more poster work for me.

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 07:46 AM
Yeah you guys check the nice little message that I got left on my profile. What the heck happened last night??
What the? I don't get it

Asherdelampyr
08-29-2012, 07:47 AM

honestly I had Cein pegged to win TR, but I guess it's not continuing now anyway. But your promos were that good that I really thought he was one of the 2-3 guys that were without a doubt making it to the finals.

TheDevilsAdvocate
08-29-2012, 07:47 AM

If that's actually your profile then all I can say is... YOU LOOK FUCKING COOL DUDE!

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 07:48 AM
If that's actually your profile then all I can say is... YOU LOOK FUCKING COOL DUDE!
I don't think that Poot. He promised his wife he wouldn't get one unless they changed their minds

Poot-Hair
08-29-2012, 07:49 AM
What the? I don't get itYeah, apparently they really do like to act their age. I could see this all coming from a while away. Maybe in time they'll eventually grow a set of balls.

Poot-Hair
08-29-2012, 07:50 AM
If that's actually your profile then all I can say is... YOU LOOK FUCKING COOL DUDE!Lol that's most certainly NOT me. Just some jackassed kid trying to start a fight he'll only lose.

Poot-Hair
08-29-2012, 07:51 AM
I don't think that Poot. He promised his wife he wouldn't get one unless they changed their minds^^^^ This is why I'll never have a facespace or mybook ^^^^

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 07:52 AM
honestly I had Cein pegged to win TR, but I guess it's not continuing now anyway. But your promos were that good that I really thought he was one of the 2-3 guys that were without a doubt making it to the finals.

Yeah I'm sorry bro! It's been a pleasure working with you these last couple of months, and I hope we work together in the future too!

KJ as well!

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 08:05 AM
^^^^ This is why I'll never have a facespace or mybook ^^^^
I knew it! Broc and Sully, I expected better from you two.

Poot-Hair
08-29-2012, 08:07 AM
I knew it! Broc and Sully, I expected better from you two.Indeed. Is there any possible way I can delete that visitor message, or does a mod have to do it?

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Indeed. Is there any possible way I can delete that visitor message, or does a mod have to do it?
Report it, all I can say not so sure

Asherdelampyr
08-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Yeah I'm sorry bro! It's been a pleasure working with you these last couple of months, and I hope we work together in the future too!

KJ as well!

I don't know
honestly at this point I am just fucking pissed, and confused. Still trying to piece together just what the fuck happened.

Shining Light
08-29-2012, 08:09 AM
Getting some loud cracks of thunder here, Jesus :(

Poot-Hair
08-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Report it, all I can say not so sure Can you pm exactly what the heck happened here?

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-29-2012, 08:10 AM
Well, now that they're gone... lets not speak of the little turdlets again. Except for remember when Broc got robbed? It was because his dad owed money to some drug dealers. They keep moving from house to house because of it. That's the last I'm going to say regarding them. Trash begets trash.

And, I will change my signature on Artemis's profile. This one here will be different in a day or so. I'm separating myself and Artemis considering he is more of an actual personality on his own right lmao.

Vandarius
08-29-2012, 08:18 AM
Wait ... So HWA is dead? o_O THE FUCK HAPPENED? No need to rekindle anything in here someone can PM me if they wish

Destruction
08-29-2012, 08:29 AM
Wait ... So HWA is dead? o_O THE FUCK HAPPENED? No need to rekindle anything in here someone can PM me if they wish

Done and done

magglis
08-29-2012, 08:39 AM
done and done
​wtf happened ?

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 08:41 AM
​wtf happened ?

HWA is dead bro. :) Simple as that. :)

eyehatecena
08-29-2012, 08:44 AM
yeah, i think the less said about those banned the better. No way they will be allowed back now with good reasons. Long live ICW! And will it please stop with the fricken wind and rain!

BennyTheBall
08-29-2012, 08:44 AM
Benny where are you, my boy

I'm here, dad.

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 08:45 AM
yeah, i think the less said about those banned the better. No way they will be allowed back now with good reasons. Long live ICW! And will it please stop with the fricken wind and rain!

I-C-FUCKING-W!

The future right here people.

magglis
08-29-2012, 08:47 AM
I'm here, dad.
Benny do you know wtf happened?

Poot-Hair
08-29-2012, 08:50 AM
So with all that being said, does anyone wanna see my titties?

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 08:52 AM

Dude, I've told you this. HWA is dead.

If you wanna know the full story, send me a PM.

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 08:53 AM
*raises hand* I do. I also got a bottle of jack if you wanna help me finish that...if you know what I mean ;)

magglis
08-29-2012, 08:53 AM
Dude, I've told you this. HWA is dead.

If you wanna know the full story, send me a PM.
No bro you send me a pm:D(with the story):cool:

BennyTheBall
08-29-2012, 08:54 AM

Not a clue, and if I am brutally honest, I pretty much don't care.

I don't mean that in a bad way, but I started eFedding last month for ICW after Bear invited me in. This is the only eFed I am apart of and I think it will be that way for a long time. HWA was a name that I saw float around a lot, but I didn't really pay attention.

Apologies to those who feel I have been disrespectful the HWA guys. It's not my intention.

magglis
08-29-2012, 08:54 AM
No

​Runs away like a little bitch

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 08:57 AM

I don't mean that in a bad way, but I started eFedding last month for ICW after Bear invited me in. This is the only eFed I am apart of and I think it will be that way for a long time. HWA was a name that I saw float around a lot, but I didn't really pay attention.

Apologies to those who feel I have been disrespectful the HWA guys. It's not my intention.

No worries dude, I don't feel disrespected.

HWA was a fed that was regarded by many as the top fed right now, so for it to close down is pretty big.

I wrote the flagship show (Anarchy), as well as being the head PPV writer, and was a member of creative, and had been for 10 months.

But because of two other members of my creative (who so happened to be the first two members of creative), the place has been closed down.

magglis
08-29-2012, 08:57 AM

The only thing that matters is that we are still here.

I feel sorry for Eddie, Asher and KJ

Great writers

Now ICW will become really big:)

Bodom
08-29-2012, 08:58 AM

Well you know what they say. Once you see one woman naked, you wanna see the rest of them naked.

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 09:00 AM
The only thing that matters is that we are still here.

I feel sorry for Eddie, Asher and KJ

Great writers

Now ICW will become really big:)

Don't feel sorry for me mate. I agreed 100% to close HWA down.

I'm already in a new writing job- I won't tell you where, but look out for me ;)

Asher & KJ, if they choose to continue writing, I'm sure will find a new writing job too :)

Asherdelampyr
08-29-2012, 09:00 AM

honestly that is one of the best attitudes to have, and that's coming from someone that was rather wrapped up in HWA

Asherdelampyr
08-29-2012, 09:01 AM

you had me at titties

Asherdelampyr
08-29-2012, 09:02 AM
Well you know what they say. Once you see one woman naked, you wanna see the rest of them naked.

for a second I thought you were one of Irk's "Mod-alts" that he has polished off lately, what the hell are you doing in the e-fed section? you aren't even dressed right, the pantslessness is fine but you have to have either broken glasses, a pocket protector, or braces to be in here!

Bodom
08-29-2012, 09:04 AM
for a second I thought you were one of Irk's "Mod-alts" that he has polished off lately, what the hell are you doing in the e-fed section? you aren't even dressed right, the pantslessness is fine but you have to have either broken glasses, a pocket protector, or braces to be in here!

I thought I'd poke my head in here.

Asherdelampyr
08-29-2012, 09:05 AM
I thought I'd poke my head in here.

well here, put these glasses on, it's for the safety and the comfort of the natives :)

http://www.crumbscraper.com/tinygrab/c4adc7e350c306b3d7a06774186f0b69.jpg

BennyTheBall
08-29-2012, 09:06 AM
So I think it is safe to assume that not much IC'ing is going to get done today? :p

Vandarius
08-29-2012, 09:08 AM
So I think it is safe to assume that not much IC'ing is going to get done today? :p

Darius: Are you the new water boy?

BennyTheBall
08-29-2012, 09:13 AM
Darius: Are you the new water boy?

Mr. Smyth: Oh, I see. You're doing that "Who are you? Oh, you're a nobody" thing. Very amusing.

magglis
08-29-2012, 09:16 AM
Mr. Smyth: Oh, I see. You're doing that "Who are you? Oh, you're a nobody" thing. Very amusing.
Angelo: You see Mr. Smyth he is doing the "Who are you" thing,because he learned it from others when they was doing it to him

magglis
08-29-2012, 09:18 AM
I thought Giddy was a good kid,but i was wrong:(

BennyTheBall
08-29-2012, 09:19 AM
Angelo: You see Mr. Smyth he is doing the "Who are you" thing,because he learned it from others when they was doing it to him

Mr. Smyth: Was? Still are, aren't they?

magglis
08-29-2012, 09:22 AM
Angelo: Some of them banned from ICW;)

Vandarius
08-29-2012, 09:22 AM

Darius: Water boy, get me a Gatorade, and while you're at it, go read up on what I've done while you where jacking off to Vivica.

Shining Light
08-29-2012, 09:24 AM
I thought Giddy was a good kid,but i was wrong:(

To be fair, at least Giddy hasn't come back here doing what Broc and Sully did

Enough said now though, time to IC!

BennyTheBall
08-29-2012, 09:25 AM
Darius: Water boy, get me a Gatorade, and while you're at it, go read up on what I've done while you where jacking off to Vivica.

Mr. Smyth: So instead of an intellectual exchange of wit, you've decided to stick with the ignorance? Well, that's disappointing. I expected so much more from you.

magglis
08-29-2012, 09:27 AM
Mr. Smyth: So instead of an intellectual exchange of wit, you've decided to stick with the ignorance? Well, that's disappointing. I expected so much more from you.
Angelo: Well he is a disappointment,Mr. Smyth

Vandarius
08-29-2012, 09:28 AM

Darius: Listen kid, have you seen the bullshit I've dealt with for the past few months? The last thing I'm going to do is have a battle of intellectual wits, this is ICW, not some talk show on Lifetime. I came here to fight, and if you only came to chit chat, go join Stacey Blake backstage.

BennyTheBall
08-29-2012, 09:29 AM
Angelo: Well he is a disappointment,Mr. Smyth

Mr. Smyth: You'd think that you'd need some intelligence to be in the World Title picture. I guess that you'll have to make up for him, Angelo.

magglis
08-29-2012, 09:31 AM
Mr. Smyth: You'd think that you'd need some intelligence to be in the World Title picture. I guess that you'll have to make up for him, Angelo.
Angelo: To be fair Mr Smyth he is a great performer but he is not that good.I would love to work with you one Day

BennyTheBall
08-29-2012, 09:33 AM
Darius: Listen kid, have you seen the bullshit I've dealt with for the past few months? The last thing I'm going to do is have a battle of intellectual wits, this is ICW, not some talk show on Lifetime. I came here to fight, and if you only came to chit chat, go join Stacey Blake backstage.

Mr. Smyth: I've seen the stuff you have gone through, and it is impressive how you have come through it all. But let's not forget that it was you who started talking to me. If you didn't want an intellectual exchange of wits, then it was probably a bad idea to engage me in conversation. But if it's a fight you're looking for, I'm sure your opponents at Glory Days have worthy opponents planned for you.

BennyTheBall
08-29-2012, 09:34 AM
Angelo: To be fair Mr Smyth he is a great performer but he is not that good.I would love to work with you one Day

Mr. Smyth: I'm am certain that we can come to some sort of arrangement that would be of benefit to us both.

magglis
08-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Mr. Smyth: I've seen the stuff you have gone through, and it is impressive how you have come through it all. But let's not forget that it was you who started talking to me. If you didn't want an intellectual exchange of wits, then it was probably a bad idea to engage me in conversation. But if it's a fight you're looking for, I'm sure your opponents at Glory Days have worthy opponents planned for you.
Angelo: Honestly i have a BIG surprise for him on the next Karnage

magglis
08-29-2012, 09:35 AM
Mr. Smyth: I'm am certain that we can come to some sort of arrangement that would be of benefit to us both.
Angelo: I'm looking forward,Mr Smyth

​Offers a handshake

BennyTheBall
08-29-2012, 09:38 AM
Angelo: I'm looking forward,Mr Smyth

​Offers a handshake

Mr. Smyth smiles, and accepts the handshake

Vandarius
08-29-2012, 09:41 AM
Angelo: Honestly i have a BIG surprise for him on the next Karnage

Darius: I can handle anything you throw my way, Angelo.

magglis
08-29-2012, 09:48 AM
Darius: I can handle anything you throw my way, Angelo.
Angelo: We will see about that

Vandarius
08-29-2012, 10:00 AM
Angelo: We will see about that

Darius: Bet on it.

wrestlingfan66513
08-29-2012, 11:02 AM

that hurts man I thought I had a good chance

No seriously, at the most I thought I could finish 3rd with the finals between Cien and Hart. I thought I was going home when I got socks as my last promo for it.

Destruction
08-29-2012, 11:02 AM
Mr. Smyth smiles, and accepts the handshake

Schweizner: I wouldn't have done that. I know where that hand's been

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 12:26 PM

:'( Thanks for the kind words.

I personally did think it was out of WFs Mike Hawk and Bears Hart character with me in 3rd.

Gunna miss that show, was great to read :)

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 01:54 PM
What a fuckin' day.

Shaz11
08-29-2012, 02:03 PM
What a fuckin' day.

Damn right dawg! ;)

BennyTheBall
08-29-2012, 02:40 PM
Mr. Smyth: I suppose Smokey will be raiding the cookie jar of free agents now, throwing money at HWA's big name stars, whilst ignoring us guys in the mid card.

magglis
08-29-2012, 04:06 PM
Mr. Smyth: I suppose Smokey will be raiding the cookie jar of free agents now, throwing money at HWA's big name stars, whilst ignoring us guys in the mid card.
Angelo: HWA's bigger stars are already here,Mr Smyth

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 04:13 PM
Angelo: HWA's bigger stars are already here,Mr Smyth

Kyojin: Where's Rob Rage? Where's Jman? Oh that's right, they're not here.

magglis
08-29-2012, 04:16 PM
Angelo: We are missing two but we don't want them here.i don't want them here.They wasn't here when we tried to revive ICW and now i don't want them to come here and destroy ICW,the company i helped to build

Shaz11
08-29-2012, 04:17 PM
Angelo: We are missing two but we don't want them here.i don't want them here.They wasn't here when we tried to revive ICW and now i don't want them to come here and destroy ICW,the company i helped to build

Shaz: The company you helped to build?! OMG! I smell so much bullshit coming out of your mouth!

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 04:18 PM
HJ: Woah woah Kyojin they've got you now don't they? Anyways those HWA star may go wherever they please Mr. Smyth just because you can't cut it against them is not my problem

thejman93
08-29-2012, 04:18 PM

Jman: Oh, fuck off.

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 04:20 PM
Jman: Oh, fuck off.

Kyojin: Woah Jman! I was stating you were a top HWA star!

magglis
08-29-2012, 04:21 PM
Shaz: The company you helped to build?! OMG! I smell so much bullshit coming out of your mouth!
Angelo: Hey me and you we are here since day one.We main evented show and we put this company on the map when others said we will fail.Am i right or wrong Shaz?Do you actually want them here,ha?

thejman93
08-29-2012, 04:22 PM

OOC: Fuck, I'm tired. :D

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 04:22 PM
OOC: Fuck, I'm tired. :D

Haha no worries bro :)

magglis
08-29-2012, 04:23 PM
Angelo: Oh Jman i was stating....Wth is wrong with you are you gonna suck his cock too?

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 04:24 PM
Angelo: Oh Jman i was stating....Wth is wrong with you are you gonna suck his cock too?

Kyojin: Hey Angelo, you remember when I kicked your ass the other week? Do you want a repeat performance? Thought not, I'd suggest you quieten the fuck down before my foot hits you so hard in the jaw, you'll bite your tongue clean off.

thejman93
08-29-2012, 04:24 PM

Jman: You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd love to watch, right?

magglis
08-29-2012, 04:25 PM
Kyojin: Hey Angelo, you remember when I kicked your ass the other week? Do you want a repeat performance? Thought not, I'd suggest you quieten the fuck down before my foot hits you so hard in the jaw, you'll bite your tongue clean off.
Angelo: You beat my ass and after that you sucked Jman's cock right?

magglis
08-29-2012, 04:26 PM
Jman: You'd like that, wouldn't you? You'd love to watch, right?
OOC:Lol:D

Angelo: Yeah is so funny to watch to buffoons sucking each others cocks

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 04:27 PM
HJ: all this talk of ass beating and cock sucking. Angelo go to east Hollywood if you want your dose of live action gay porn I hear thedag needs a new partner. This is wrestling not Playgirl

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 04:30 PM
Van: *walks into the locker room and heres all this penis talk. He judges them and then leaves them to this strange convo*

magglis
08-29-2012, 05:00 PM
HJ: all this talk of ass beating and cock sucking. Angelo go to east Hollywood if you want your dose of live action gay porn I hear thedag needs a new partner. This is wrestling not Playgirl
Angelo: I know this is wrestling what i don't understand is why you are here.Oh yes you are a legend a veteran and blah,blah,blah.What you really is a guy who never won a world title and he will never win

Vandarius
08-29-2012, 06:09 PM
Van: *walks into the locker room and heres all this penis talk. He judges them and then leaves them to this strange convo*

*Darius stops Van in the hall* I'm guessing you didn't go in there for the same reason as me, right? Something we actually agree on?

No_1eddiefan
08-29-2012, 06:50 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3datYlNomV4

Barney laughing in the bar has me in stitches everytime. This is why I love HIMYM!

CM Rock-Austin
08-29-2012, 07:56 PM
Mark this date, August 29, 2012, the saddest day in EWN and for E-fedding :(. IMO I had my TR character in the top 5 but not winning, oh well, now it is just fun memories :D.

Jackson: WTF is this, am I in San Fransico, holy hell hahaha.

Vandarius
08-29-2012, 07:58 PM
Mark this date, August 29, 2012, the saddest day in EWN and for E-fedding :(. IMO I had my TR character in the top 5 but not winning, oh well, now it is just fun memories :D.

Jackson: Time to focus on Karnage and this tables match.

Darius: Tables match, eh? I haven't had the ... pleasure ... of competing in one of those yet. Good luck.

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 07:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3datYlNomV4

Barney laughing in the bar has me in stitches everytime. This is why I love HIMYM!
I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!!!!! HIMYM bros for life!

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 08:00 PM
Angelo: I know this is wrestling what i don't understand is why you are here.Oh yes you are a legend a veteran and blah,blah,blah.What you really is a guy who never won a world title and he will never win
HJ: And you've won what? The HWA Universal Title? Look where that got you.

magglis
08-29-2012, 08:08 PM
HJ: And you've won what? The HWA Universal Title? Look where that got you.
Angelo: You see HJ i don't call my self a legend because i'm not.I'm in this business since April.Four months and i already won the Universal title and now i will be in the main event of Glory Days competing for the world title.I know what are you gonna say."You will lose Angelo".But unlike you my friend i am in that match and one day i will be a world champion.But you HJ you will never win the big one

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 09:18 PM
*Darius stops Van in the hall* I'm guessing you didn't go in there for the same reason as me, right? Something we actually agree on?

Van: We can easily agree on that.

OOC: It's just hit me. No-one stopped The Clique lol

And I went undefeated in Redemption. 3-0 :cool: lol

Vandarius
08-29-2012, 09:27 PM
Van: We can easily agree on that.

OOC: It's just hit me. No-one stopped The Clique lol

And I went undefeated in Redemption. 3-0 :cool: lol

Darius: And probably the only thing

OOC: Pfft, go read what would have been! ;p That title was finally going to be mine! D:

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Darius: And probably the only thing

OOC: Pfft, go read what would have been! ;p That title was finally going to be mine! D:

Key words being: What would have been! :P

I was going to betray the faction but I always knew that was the plan.

magglis
08-29-2012, 09:31 PM
Key words being: What would have been! :P

I was going to betray the faction but I always knew that was the plan.
You started with me:mad:

:cool:

Shaz11
08-29-2012, 09:32 PM
Someone should make a parody faction A.K.A...

The Pricks.

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 09:33 PM
Someone should make a parody faction A.K.A...

The Pricks.

I did suggest to Gidz once to make The Claque. All the jobbers like Dangerous Tears, RamJam, etc.

Kinda like the B.W.O lol

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 09:34 PM
Angelo: You see HJ i don't call my self a legend because i'm not.I'm in this business since April.Four months and i already won the Universal title and now i will be in the main event of Glory Days competing for the world title.I know what are you gonna say."You will lose Angelo".But unlike you my friend i am in that match and one day i will be a world champion.But you HJ you will never win the big one
HJ: Oh really? What gives you that confidence? See its dumbasses like who think they've been here for 4 months and feel like they're already the shit. Sure you may win the world title but it's how you carry yourself that makes a champion. I could be the midcard champion but if I carry myself with the dignity and respect for this business and for whatever championship I have won. Then I will have accomplished more than some guy bragging about how he won the world title in 4 months. You see it's important to me but I'm not going to let it consume me. My chance will come someday and when it does it'll mean more than anything you've accomplished. Oh and let's face it, I'm a household name. I'm well known. And if you come to JBW Where I AM the top star on Mayhem believe me I'll make you my bitch. but this is ICW best of luck at Glory Days you'll need it once you're looking face up and Kyojin is pinning you. Yes I have my money on Kyojin winning it.

Shaz11
08-29-2012, 09:35 PM
I did suggest to Gidz once to make The Claque. All the jobbers like Dangerous Tears, RamJam, etc.

Kinda like the B.W.O lol

LOL. That's just hilarious.

magglis
08-29-2012, 09:40 PM

Kinda like the B.W.O lol
Well you forgot to mention Shaz

lololololololol

magglis
08-29-2012, 11:04 PM
Man i'm seriously considering to leave this place and never come back again after the last incident,not just efedding but all eWN,i can't read any of these things anymore

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 11:05 PM
Man i'm seriously considering to leave this place and never come back again after the last incident,not just efedding but all eWN,i can't read any of these things anymore
You're just letting them win then. Let's leave it alone. No need to up and leave otherwise you give in to them. AND WE DO NOT GIVE INTO TERRORIST DEMANDS!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-29-2012, 11:06 PM
Wait... did EWA leave too??

Shaz11
08-29-2012, 11:07 PM
Mag, if you do make a new Facebook accounts or something, I wanna keep in contact! Aloisick is online btw.

HolyJose2391
Due to Roba's upcoming school year and being fed up yeah

VanHooliganX

Try not to focus on the negatives man. The positives are we've had amazing shows regardless of what fed any of us are in, had fun IC'ing against others and had a laugh in the process. Don't let 2 immature people ruin this over a stupid situation.

Van: Besides Angelo, I thought you were going to kick my ass and surprise me with whatever stupid match-up you can think of.

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 11:08 PM
On a side note. Talking to Pau. Even Pau is pissed off with broc and sully he left PWS. Goes to show Broc and Sully are blacklisted even by our own blacklist

magglis
08-29-2012, 11:09 PM
You're just letting them win then. Let's leave it alone. No need to up and leave otherwise you give in to them. AND WE DO NOT GIVE INTO TERRORIST DEMANDS!
I don't know man they way i see it now is better for me to leave.

Without this i won't get angry with fucking shit like this anymore.Seriously what they said about Krysys mom it was awful.I lost my dad a few months ago and i how he feels now

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 11:11 PM
I don't know man they way i see it now is better for me to leave.

Without this i won't get angry with fucking shit like this anymore.Seriously what they said about Krysys mom it was awful.I lost my dad a few months ago and i how he feels now
Believe me I too am pissed I lost my Grandfather back in May. But do what I do. Grab a bottle of Jack Daniels and drink away!

HolyJose2391
08-29-2012, 11:12 PM
I think this place needs a little lift me up. No worries in a matter of a few shots. DrunkJose will appear :D

VanHooliganX
08-29-2012, 11:13 PM

Aye but it was due to quite a few facts.

Rob quit EFedding cause of this and without him and a few other creative team members leaving and me listing a good few problems in my post about it they're going to do a final show and call it a day.

Poot-Hair
08-29-2012, 11:19 PM
So I'm opening up a fed and I want to invite you all to be in it. It's going to be called the NonHardcore Wrestling Alliance or the NHWA and it's going to be full of half flacid penis' and butter. Are you in?