PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

BennyTheBall
08-20-2012, 08:36 PM
This right here...is pure gold!

I have to admit, I did chuckle to myself slightly while I typed that up. :D

Torphy
08-20-2012, 08:43 PM
Adonis: Hell, here we go again, Mr Funny Man.. I can't remember the last time a comedian made my laugh so little. Maybe you're not even a comedian? Maybe.. just maybe.. you're just some bitter balled punk who just can't stand the sight of himself in the mirror.. and you know what? I think I'd bank on it. But you gotta chill, bro', so the world dealt you a bad hand, ain't no shame in that, i'm sure you got your strong points. I mean, I can definitely see you as some sort of motivational speaker, you know what am sayin'? Just think about it, you could be the guy who saves so many other no hopers around the world by showing them that 'Hey life ain't so bad.. i could be this guy.', you dig?

Torphy
08-20-2012, 08:47 PM
I have to admit, I did chuckle to myself slightly while I typed that up. :D

Was fun to have a little IC interaction! That Kit-Kat line was fantastic lol

Unfortunately Raw has put me to sleep, so i'm off! Thanks for the fun!

BennyTheBall
08-20-2012, 08:50 PM
Adonis: Hell, here we go again, Mr Funny Man.. I can't remember the last time a comedian made my laugh so little. Maybe you're not even a comedian? Maybe.. just maybe.. you're just some bitter balled punk who just can't stand the sight of himself in the mirror.. and you know what? I think I'd bank on it. But you gotta chill, bro', so the world dealt you a bad hand, ain't no shame in that, i'm sure you got your strong points. I mean, I can definitely see you as some sort of motivational speaker, you know what am sayin'? Just think about it, you could be the guy who saves so many other no hopers around the world by showing them that 'Hey life ain't so bad.. i could be this guy.', you dig?

Mr. Smyth: I just react to what I see, and what I am seeing in you, Adonis, is a man so scared of his own homosexuality that he feels the need to overcompensate by belittling other guys to make yourself feel better.

BennyTheBall
08-20-2012, 08:51 PM
Was fun to have a little IC interaction! That Kit-Kat line was fantastic lol

Unfortunately Raw has put me to sleep, so i'm off! Thanks for the fun!

G'night! :)

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 11:09 AM
Kyojin: Shaz! I finally got back to watching the show fully- and I just realised something- what the hell happened to the respect you had for Darius and I? And I quote '4 poor and dickhead wrestlers that are competing in the Glory Days main event when they don't even deserve it!' Okay- number one, I agree that Angelo doesn't deserve so we'll skip over him. Number two, Van Hooligan X. The ICW World Champion? You believe that the ICW World Champion doesn't deserve to be in the main event of the biggest wrestling spectacle in this industry's history? Do you realise what you're saying?

Number three- Darius. He made you tap out to earn this spot, and out of all my opponents for that match, he's the guy that deserves it most. And finally, me. I used my title shot to get into that match, I earned that shot by beating Darius and you on Karnage. You may think that I'm a 'poor and dickhead wrestler' but let me remind you, you have NEVER beaten me.

Now, I get what this is, it's sour grapes. You're not in the biggest match in ICW history, you're not in the main event of Glory Days, you're not in the main events- and you have to wallow in the mid-cards. I tell you what Shaz, I hope you win Money in the Bank, because WHEN I win the ICW World Championship, you can try and cash it in on me and I'll break your jaw.

magglis
08-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Kyojin: Shaz! I finally got back to watching the show fully- and I just realised something- what the hell happened to the respect you had for Darius and I? And I quote '4 poor and dickhead wrestlers that are competing in the Glory Days main event when they don't even deserve it!' Okay- number one, I agree that Angelo doesn't deserve so we'll skip over him. Number two, Van Hooligan X. The ICW World Champion? You believe that the ICW World Champion doesn't deserve to be in the main event of the biggest wrestling spectacle in this industry's history? Do you realise what you're saying?

Number three- Darius. He made you tap out to earn this spot, and out of all my opponents for that match, he's the guy that deserves it most. And finally, me. I used my title shot to get into that match, I earned that shot by beating Darius and you on Karnage. You may think that I'm a 'poor and dickhead wrestler' but let me remind you, you have NEVER beaten me.

Now, I get what this is, it's sour grapes. You're not in the biggest match in ICW history, you're not in the main event of Glory Days, you're not in the main events- and you have to wallow in the mid-cards. I tell you what Shaz, I hope you win Money in the Bank, because WHEN I win the ICW World Championship, you can try and cash it in on me and I'll break your jaw.
Angelo: I understand that you don't like me Kyojin and i don't like you too.But i do respect your accomplishments but you don't.I beat two of the top superstars in a triple threat match to earn my spot in the main event of Glory Days.I deserve to be in that match.And i was the one who actually won the survivor match at R.I.P not Van

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Angelo: I understand that you don't like me Kyojin and i don't like you too.But i do respect your accomplishments but you don't.I beat two of the top superstars in a triple threat match to earn my spot in the main event of Glory Days.I deserve to be in that match.And i was the one who actually won the survivor match at R.I.P not Van

Kyojin: You're damn right I don't like you. I don't respect anything about you. You're a phony copycat of Alberto Del Rio and Chris Jericho. You don't deserve to be in the main event of Glory Days, but then again, neither does anybody but myself, Darius and Van Hooligan X.

TTC
08-21-2012, 11:41 AM
Word of advice: Never play in the street without some protection.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 11:51 AM
Kyojin: You're damn right I don't like you. I don't respect anything about you. You're a phony copycat of Alberto Del Rio and Chris Jericho. You don't deserve to be in the main event of Glory Days, but then again, neither does anybody but myself, Darius and Van Hooligan X.

Artemis: Really? Just you guys? I beg to differ.

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 11:57 AM
Artemis: Really? Just you guys? I beg to differ.

Kyojin: Oh god- here goes Artemis Eclipse claiming once again he should be the ICW World Champion. No. No you shouldn't. Van actually didn't need to cheat to beat you in the Three Stages of Hell match, which is a surprise considering how much he does cheat. How about you just focus on winning something that is suited to your ability- like a mid-card championship.

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 12:05 PM
Kyojin: Oh god- here goes Artemis Eclipse claiming once again he should be the ICW World Champion. No. No you shouldn't. Van actually didn't need to cheat to beat you in the Three Stages of Hell match, which is a surprise considering how much he does cheat. How about you just focus on winning something that is suited to your ability- like a mid-card championship.
HJ: Kyojin I find if you just ignore him he'll walk away. Or Come back and bitch again about how much he sucks and blames it on all of us

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 12:06 PM

Artemis: If were strictly going on ability here then, why don't you go to your Chinese restaurant and skin a cat you slanty eyed bastard? The fact of the matter is this, Van did cheat in our match and Tommy Thunderlips was a dick at the end as per usual.

I just want you to know one thing though... when you get annihilated at Glory Days and come out with no gold and I come out with yet another Championship, I'll at least frequent your restaurant so I can give money to the less fortunate. I

t's not me being cocky, its me telling the truth. I'll take one order of vegetable my fun, boneless spare ribs, crab cheese wontons and a pork roll. Chop, chop.

TTC
08-21-2012, 12:09 PM
Brock: Can all of you shut the hell up? You are all little cry babies.

magglis
08-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Angelo: And you call me a phony?You are the biggest cocky asshole in ICW, you have no respect for your opponents you use everyone.You use your stupid fans to get you on top.You don't respect ICW.I don't understand why people are calling me a dick when you are the biggest of them all

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 12:10 PM
Artemis: If were strictly going on ability here then, why don't you go to your Chinese restaurant and skin a cat you slanty eyed bastard? The fact of the matter is this, Van did cheat in our match and Tommy Thunderlips was a dick at the end as per usual. I just want you to know one thing though... when you get annihilated at Glory Days and come out with no gold and I come out with yet another Championship, I'll at least frequent your restaurant so I can give money to the less fortunate. It's not me being cocky, its me telling the truth. I'll take one order of vegetable my fun, boneless spare ribs, crab cheese wontons and a pork roll. Chop, chop.

That's some good old fashioned family racism right there!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Brock: Can all of you shut the hell up? You are all little cry babies.

Artemis: Is that all you can say you little annoying bitch? All I ever see is you copying Chris Jericho's words and biting Brock Lesnar's style. How about for once, you do US all a favor by shutting your insignificant little twattle of a mouth?

wrestlingfan66513
08-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Hawk: If anything I got snubbed out of the MITB match since Black Blooded wants their rematch at Glory Days, so everyone in that match should be lucky. As for my tag titles, Omega, you better get your head straightened and get your priorities straight, because I lost thanks to you not having my back when I got double teamed. Not to mention you got out of your match. If you can't hold up your half of the team then pass the belt back and I will find someone else.

magglis
08-21-2012, 12:14 PM
Angelo: Van you backstabbing little cagna.What the hell is wrong with you.You are afraid of me Van,ha?You know that i can beat you know that i am the next world champ

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 12:15 PM
HJ: Kyojin I find if you just ignore him he'll walk away. Or Come back and bitch again about how much he sucks and blames it on all of us

Kyojin: Oh I know HJ. He's an idiot.

Artemis: If were strictly going on ability here then, why don't you go to your Chinese restaurant and skin a cat you slanty eyed bastard? The fact of the matter is this, Van did cheat in our match and Tommy Thunderlips was a dick at the end as per usual. I just want you to know one thing though... when you get annihilated at Glory Days and come out with no gold and I come out with yet another Championship, I'll at least frequent your restaurant so I can give money to the less fortunate. It's not me being cocky, its me telling the truth. I'll take one order of vegetable my fun, boneless spare ribs, crab cheese wontons and a pork roll. Chop, chop.

Kyojin: First of all, I grew up in Chicago you fuckin' idiot. Secondly, I'm Japanese. This is why people don't like you Artemis. You don't understand it- here's a reality check for you, you can't insult somebody without going racist. It doesn't make you clever, it doesn't make you look big, it just makes you look like a jackass. And I'll tell you why you seem to have a problem with me Artemis, it's because I'm in the main event of Glory Days and you're not. It's because I'm in the ICW World Championship hunt and you're in a match for a title that you consider yourself too big for. And finally, it's because you've never beaten me, and I've kicked your ass, and pinned you in the centre of that ring.

You're too busy shooting for the stars that you don't realise you're not good enough. When I beat Van at Glory Days, when I walk out as the ICW World Championship, you may or may not be the X-Treme Champion. It doesn't matter to me- but what are you gonna do? You're gonna defend that X-Treme Championship against the two you so sorely desire to face, Ma$$dinero and Tommy Thunder? No, why would they even look at you twice? Let me put in a way you might understand. THEY. WILL. FUCKING. FIGHT. ME. RATHER. THAN. FIGHT. YOU. And why? Because I'm gonna do something you couldn't do- I'm gonna become the ICW World Champion.

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Angelo: And you call me a phony?You are the biggest cocky asshole in ICW, you have no respect for your opponents you use everyone.You use your stupid fans to get you on top.You don't respect ICW.I don't understand why people are calling me a dick when you are the biggest of them all

Kyojin: I use the fans to put myself on top? No, I'm not on the top, not yet. The fans are going to HELP me get to the top. I get why you don't understand, after all, you don't have fans. I'm cocky, because I back it up each and every single week. Of course you would know about that, it was only two weeks ago that I kicked your ass and pinned you...1...2...3.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 12:23 PM
Kyojin: First of all, I grew up in Chicago you fuckin' idiot. Secondly, I'm Japanese. This is why people don't like you Artemis. You don't understand it- here's a reality check for you, you can't insult somebody without going racist. It doesn't make you clever, it doesn't make you look big, it just makes you look like a jackass. And I'll tell you why you seem to have a problem with me Artemis, it's because I'm in the main event of Glory Days and you're not. It's because I'm in the ICW World Championship hunt and you're in a match for a title that you consider yourself too big for. And finally, it's because you've never beaten me, and I've kicked your ass, and pinned you in the centre of that ring.

You're too busy shooting for the stars that you don't realise you're not good enough. When I beat Van at Glory Days, when I walk out as the ICW World Championship, you may or may not be the X-Treme Champion. It doesn't matter to me- but what are you gonna do? You're gonna defend that X-Treme Championship against the two you so sorely desire to face, Ma$$dinero and Tommy Thunder? No, why would they even look at you twice? Let me put in a way you might understand. THEY. WILL. FUCKING. FIGHT. ME. RATHER. THAN. FIGHT. YOU. And why? Because I'm gonna do something you couldn't do- I'm gonna become the ICW World Champion.

Artemis: Here's where you fail to see the point. Yes, those Championships are beneath me but, at least I have them. And did you ever... EVER once consider that I went easy on you in the ring? I told them that I'd lose our match to put YOU over! You know why you selfish little fucking prick? Because I considered you a goddamned friend!! And what did you do when I lost my last battle? YOU betrayed me. You didn't even send me a fucking text to see if I was ok! FUCK YOU for thinking for one goddamned second that I don't understand how important things are.

That's why when I do defeat Octothorp and gain my second active Championship, I will then come after you Kyojin. I will hunt you and I will destroy you. Piece by piece I will rip you apart in that ring and make you suffer like no one else can. I will become the ICW WORLD CHAMPION if it fucking kills me!! I'm 100% pulling for you to win so I can curbstomp your fucking career into a flatline you little motherfucker!!

Tommy Thunder and Ma$$dinero WILL face me whenever and however I choose. Whether its for a strap or not, you know why? Because even without the World Championship I'm still ICW's biggest draw so you can take that, take your pretentious facade, our friendship and put it deep in the ground and bury it. I'll come along and piss on it later!

TTC
08-21-2012, 12:24 PM
Artemis: Is that all you can say you little annoying bitch? All I ever see is you copying Chris Jericho's words and biting Brock Lesnar's style. How about for once, you do US all a favor by shutting your insignificant little twattle of a mouth?

Brock: You see I don't have to say much. All I need to do is speak in short to get my point across. Not some long ass sentence that takes about half a page.

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 12:25 PM
Artemis: Here's where you fail to see the point. Yes, those Championships are beneath me but, at least I have them. And did you ever... EVER once consider that I went easy on you in the ring? I told them that I'd lose our match to put YOU over! You know why you selfish little fucking prick? Because I considered you a goddamned friend!! And what did you do when I lost my last battle? YOU betrayed me. You didn't even send me a fucking text to see if I was ok! FUCK YOU for thinking for one goddamned second that I don't understand how important things are.

That's why when I do defeat Octothorp and gain my second active Championship, I will then come after you Kyojin. I will hunt you and I will destroy you. Piece by piece I will rip you apart in that ring and make you suffer like no one else can. I will become the ICW WORLD CHAMPION if it fucking kills me!! I'm 100% pulling for you to win so I can curbstomp your fucking career into a flatline you little motherfucker!!

Tommy Thunder and Ma$$dinero WILL face me whenever and however I choose. Whether its for a strap or not, you know why? Because even without the World Championship I'm still ICW's biggest draw so you can take that, take your pretentious facade, our friendship and put it deep in the ground and bury it. I'll come along and piss on it later!
HJ: Stepping in here. You expect for Ma$$ and Tommy to face you. Yet you have yet to beat me? Move up the ladder there kid. How about you beat me first then get the bragging rights to go after Ma$$ and Tommy. But no all you'll do is bitch until one of those two knocks you the fuck out

magglis
08-21-2012, 12:28 PM
Kyojin: I use the fans to put myself on top? No, I'm not on the top, not yet. The fans are going to HELP me get to the top. I get why you don't understand, after all, you don't have fans. I'm cocky, because I back it up each and every single week. Of course you would know about that, it was only two weeks ago that I kicked your ass and pinned you...1...2...3.
Angelo: You beat and i accepted my lost.You were the better man than Day.But that was on match and it was a battle you didn't kick my ass.They way i see it Kyojin you are a disrespectful ass.And Angelo never forgets never.I never forgot when you embarrass me on Karnage i will never forgot our match and i will never forgot what Van did to me.But what all of you will remember is the night that i will be the ICW world champion

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 12:29 PM
HJ: Stepping in here. You expect for Ma$$ and Tommy to face you. Yet you have yet to beat me? Move up the ladder there kid. How about you beat me first then get the bragging rights to go after Ma$$ and Tommy. But no all you'll do is bitch until one of those two knocks you the fuck out

Artemis: Who the fuck are you again? Oh right, here in ICW... you're a nobody. You haven't even main evented a PPV here. I've done that multiple times. You need to build yourself up here, rookie. And if I'm not mistaken didn't you run away from me in JBW as well with your insignificant little brother too? Go suck a cock boy band freak lover.

wrestlingfan66513
08-21-2012, 12:30 PM
Brock: You see I don't have to say much. All I need to do is speak in short to get my point across. Not some long ass sentence that takes about half a page.

Mayhem: We know your point comes across very clear and says "I'm Brock Edwards and I have speak at a 3rd grade level". Get a thesaurus and come back when you can use words with more than 2 syllable. Hell even Black Blooded can do better, and they dropped out of school to start a biker gang.

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 12:35 PM

Kyojin: I fail to see the point? I?! Fail to see the point. Take a look in the mirror my friend, or should that be ex-friend? Either way, take a look in the mirror. You're not as good as you think you are. You never have been. I mean, look at how you even got your title shots. You took the ICW World Championship ransom and then thought you were bigger and better than this company. That's why you fail to see this point.

Nobody is bigger than this company. Ma$$dinero came here, but he didn't get involved in a match with you- he got involved in my match, because he realised that you're not good enough Artemis. Tommy Thunder and Ma$$dinero won't waste their time with you because you're a nobody. You haven't done anything noteworthy in your career. The EWA TV Championship? You won with the help of Crofts Limited. The same way Van won his HWA World Championship and yet I'm sure you complained about The Clique. Hypocrite much? You were a five time Insanity Champion, and the last Insanity Champion- but to me, that means two things. Number one, you lost it four times. Number two, the rightful Insanity Champion is me. Why? Because I never lost it. I gave it up undefeated.

You put me over? Are you sure about that? Not for a second do I believe that. I saw the look in your eyes that night, I saw the look in your eyes before the biggest match of your career at No Remorse and there was no difference. You saw my potential and decided you were gonna try and face the biggest upcoming star in ICW. And you failed. Just like in the biggest match of your career, you failed. And that's another reason you're jealous, because at Glory Days, in the biggest match of my career, I won't fail.

I betrayed you? I checked straight away after that match that you were okay. I was completely uncertain about how you were towards anybody and so I left you to work out your own issues. What? Did you need me to hold your hand while you went off into the big world without the backing of the ICW fans?

As for you coming after me when I become the ICW World Champion? I hope so. Infact, I dare you too. ICW's biggest draw? Is that why you're fighting for the second title?

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 12:36 PM
Mayhem: We know your point comes across very clear and says "I'm Brock Edwards and I have speak at a 3rd grade level". Get a thesaurus and come back when you can use words with more than 2 syllable. Hell even Black Blooded can do better, and they dropped out of school to start a biker gang.

Artemis: I don't know you that much but you, you get it.

TTC
08-21-2012, 12:37 PM

Brock: Why should I do that? Unless it's demanded then I'll use a fucking thesaurus. Until, then I'll speak however I want to.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 12:45 PM
Kyojin: I fail to see the point? I?! Fail to see the point. Take a look in the mirror my friend, or should that be ex-friend? Either way, take a look in the mirror. You're not as good as you think you are. You never have been. I mean, look at how you even got your title shots. You took the ICW World Championship ransom and then thought you were bigger and better than this company. That's why you fail to see this point.

Nobody is bigger than this company. Ma$$dinero came here, but he didn't get involved in a match with you- he got involved in my match, because he realised that you're not good enough Artemis. Tommy Thunder and Ma$$dinero won't waste their time with you because you're a nobody. You haven't done anything noteworthy in your career. The EWA TV Championship? You won with the help of Crofts Limited. The same way Van won his HWA World Championship and yet I'm sure you complained about The Clique. Hypocrite much? You were a five time Insanity Champion, and the last Insanity Champion- but to me, that means two things. Number one, you lost it four times. Number two, the rightful Insanity Champion is me. Why? Because I never lost it. I gave it up undefeated.

You put me over? Are you sure about that? Not for a second do I believe that. I saw the look in your eyes that night, I saw the look in your eyes before the biggest match of your career at No Remorse and there was no difference. You saw my potential and decided you were gonna try and face the biggest upcoming star in ICW. And you failed. Just like in the biggest match of your career, you failed. And that's another reason you're jealous, because at Glory Days, in the biggest match of my career, I won't fail.

I betrayed you? I checked straight away after that match that you were okay. I was completely uncertain about how you were towards anybody and so I left you to work out your own issues. What? Did you need me to hold your hand while you went off into the big world without the backing of the ICW fans?

As for you coming after me when I become the ICW World Champion? I hope so. Infact, I dare you too. ICW's biggest draw? Is that why you're fighting for the second title?

Artemis: If you remember correctly, I'm fighting for a secondary title because Bones and Smokey see it fit to screw me for some reason. And yes, I'm the biggest draw this company has. Mediocre career? If I remember correctly the Kyo, when CM Punk, Colt Cabana and I were all in Chi-town getting all of the Championships, you were there attempting to get a sniff at wrestling.

You made the rings, you sat there and watched us all in the ring wishing you were capable of doing what we did. I went on to bigger companies like ROH, PWG, NJPW and many others, you stayed in Chicago being a nothing, a nobody. And when you came to ICW I did see the potential in you. I saw the potential in you in Chicago but because you were an onlooker and NOT a wrestler, if you remember the code there, we weren't allowed to talk to people like you.

You failed to get the balls up and become a pro wrestler back then, and you'll legitimately fail to make any sort of impact like you think you will Kyo. You are going to fail and be screwed just like me and when it happens, I'll be standing there seeing what you have to say then old friend. I will be there to see how you handle being shafted, especially on the biggest stage of your career.

You're going to go out there and be let down, you will be dejected you will be belittled. The big guys there, the people Bones and now Smokey have brought in will be the main attractions, you just like you are now and were in Chicago will be an afterthought. I'm sad for you and your career Kyo...

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 12:53 PM
Brock: Why should I do that? Unless it's demanded then I'll use a fucking thesaurus. Until, then I'll speak however I want to.

Mr. Smyth: After meeting you, I've decided that I am in favour of abortion in cases of incest.

wrestlingfan66513
08-21-2012, 12:54 PM
Brock: Why I should I do that? Unless it's demanded then I'll use a fucking thesaurus. Until, then I'll speak however I want to.

Mayhem: Your poor mans Lesner and just like the real one, when things don't go your way, you are going to walk out, go somewhere else, demand an outrageous paycheck, lose then repeat it all over again. Except in your case, you won't work for private jets and limos, but coach and bus money.

I am the first EWA Carnage World Champion, the ICW Tag Champion and the current favorite to become the first winner on HWA's Total Resistance and that's only in just a few months. You'd be lucky if you were even in a main event match.

TTC
08-21-2012, 12:55 PM
Mr. Smyth: After meeting you, I've decided that I am in favour of abortion in cases of incest.

Brock: After meeting you I have decided that stupidity is in fact a disease.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 12:56 PM

Artemis: And after meeting you, if I were Hitler and you were Jewish, I wouldn't be ashamed of putting you in a fire.

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 12:56 PM

Mr. Smyth: You really need a manager. Someone to talk for you. Seriously.

TTC
08-21-2012, 12:57 PM
Mayhem: Your poor mans Lesner and just like the real one, when things don't go your way, you are going to walk out, go somewhere else, demand an outrageous paycheck, lose then repeat it all over again. Except in your case, you won't work for private jets and limos, but coach and bus money.

I am the first EWA Carnage World Champion, the ICW Tag Champion and the current favorite to become the first winner on HWA's Total Resistance and that's only in just a few months. You'd be lucky if you were even in a main event match.
Brock: It pronounced Lesnar not Lesner. Unlike that sag of shit, I'm going to bethe top dog around here.

TTC
08-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Artemis: And after meeting you, if I were Hitler and you were Jewish, I wouldn't be ashamed of putting you in a fire.

OOC: That was cold man. I'm sad now.

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 12:58 PM
Brock: It pronounced Lesnar not Lesner. Unlike that sag of shit, I'm going to bethe top dog around here.

Mr. Smyth: It's pronounced 'sack', not 'sag'.

TTC
08-21-2012, 12:59 PM
Mr. Smyth: You really need a manager. Someone to talk for you. Seriously.

Brock: Like who? Heyman? That bitch only gets a reaction cause the internet loves him.

No_1eddiefan
Artemis: If you remember correctly, I'm fighting for a secondary title because Bones and Smokey see it fit to screw me for some reason. And yes, I'm the biggest draw this company has. Mediocre career? If I remember correctly the Kyo, when CM Punk, Colt Cabana and I were all in Chi-town getting all of the Championships, you were there attempting to get a sniff at wrestling.

You made the rings, you sat there and watched us all in the ring wishing you were capable of doing what we did. I went on to bigger companies like ROH, PWG, NJPW and many others, you stayed in Chicago being a nothing, a nobody. And when you came to ICW I did see the potential in you. I saw the potential in you in Chicago but because you were an onlooker and NOT a wrestler, if you remember the code there, we weren't allowed to talk to people like you.

You failed to get the balls up and become a pro wrestler back then, and you'll legitimately fail to make any sort of impact like you think you will Kyo. You are going to fail and be screwed just like me and when it happens, I'll be standing there seeing what you have to say then old friend. I will be there to see how you handle being shafted, especially on the biggest stage of your career.

You're going to go out there and be let down, you will be dejected you will be belittled. The big guys there, the people Bones and now Smokey have brought in will be the main attractions, you just like you are now and were in Chicago will be an afterthought. I'm sad for you and your career Kyo...

Kyojin: Woah, Artemis- you have a vivid imagination there. I never worked in wrestling in Chicago. I grew up there- and went back to Japan to work on my technique from the real wrestlers. How about you do some research before you try and make me look inferior to you- which you've failed to do because now everybody will be laughing at you even more. NJPW? Oh I remember that. Yeah you trying to get up to my level when Hiroyoshi Tenzan and I were putting on the series of matches nobody will ever forget.

I don't need your sorrow Artemis. I'm going to prove to be on the same level as Ma$$dinero, because he really is the biggest name coming in. As for me being an afterthought, I suppose that's how you feel right now, because that's exactly what you are and will remain to be.

TTC
Mr. Smyth: It's pronounced 'sack', not 'sag'.

Brock: Like I give a damn.

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Brock: Like I give a damn.

Mr. Smyth: You're the one correcting others. I felt it only fair that you got the same treatment.

TTC
08-21-2012, 01:07 PM
Mr. Smyth: You're the one correcting others. I felt it only fair that you got the same treatment.

Brock: Fair enough.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 01:12 PM
Kyojin: Woah, Artemis- you have a vivid imagination there. I never worked in wrestling in Chicago. I grew up there- and went back to Japan to work on my technique from the real wrestlers. How about you do some research before you try and make me look inferior to you- which you've failed to do because now everybody will be laughing at you even more. NJPW? Oh I remember that. Yeah you trying to get up to my level when Hiroyoshi Tenzan and I were putting on the series of matches nobody will ever forget.

I don't need your sorrow Artemis. I'm going to prove to be on the same level as Ma$$dinero, because he really is the biggest name coming in. As for me being an afterthought, I suppose that's how you feel right now, because that's exactly what you are and will remain to be.

Artemis: I'm sure you've taken one too many concussions to fully remember all of the past but, I do. It's a shame you remember the matches with Hiroyoshi like you do. I'm just going to say this, I remember when you were sweeping up the dojo at night because you couldn't draw. I remember you getting the rice and only rice because you didn't live up to what they expected. I remember you and Kenta Hiromasu doing what you do best... be in the background. I'm not giving you pity Kyo but I'm going to give you this. If and when you do win that ICW Championship, I'll be awaiting you.

I'll be there no matter what. Win, lose or draw... you'll face me next. Kyo, when the time comes you'll fully understand why I've tried to take it easy on you. You'll fully understand what I'm capable of. Kyo, I'm sorry its come to this.

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 01:17 PM
Very good show bear but, I have one question, how come me and CJ's promos wasn't all used. Other than that great show :D, enjoyed Kyojin, Shaz, and JHV promo's.

Jackson: Hey foster, good match. The better man won but next time it will be a whole different story. It is time to get ready for this MITB match so I can dominate and win.

The answer to that one is, I didn't get all of it. CJ sent me part 1, part 2, and a edit to part 2, but i never got the third. He sent it to me after the show was posted. I'm going to edit it in as long as there is space(if that makes sense)

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Mr. Smyth: I turn up to work, get myself ready for my match and I don't even get given the courtesy of being told that my match has been cancelled? Well, I held up my end, so I still expect to be paid.

OOC: Don't know why, but an amazing sense of pride just overtook me. Thanks for that - you actually have made my day.

I really like the Mr Smyth character. Your promos as him are really good. Honestly, I was stuck between JHV/Shaz promo and #/Eclipse promo, and felt JHV/Shaz was just a touch better, and right behind those was a tie between Foster/Smith and Kyojin, and right behind them I thought was Smyth. You guys are doing some amazing work with your promos, and really that is what is making ICW such a huge success

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 01:20 PM
I don't think you need to proof-read. That's the responsibility of the person writing the promo...Don't most people use spell-check anyways? Actually, isn't spell-check a default setting pretty much??

All depends on where you write it. Wordpad doesn't show you have errors or fix them, Microsoft Works and Word both either show it and fix it or just show it, and here on the site shows it but doesn't automatically fix it.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Eddie, that was some damn fine IC'ing bro. Look forward to more, man. THAT is why Kyo and Arty need a feud lmao.

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 01:23 PM
I really like the Mr Smyth character. Your promos as him are really good. Honestly, I was stuck between JHV/Shaz promo and #/Eclipse promo, and felt JHV/Shaz was just a touch better, and right behind those was a tie between Foster/Smith and Kyojin, and right behind them I thought was Smyth. You guys are doing some amazing work with your promos, and really that is what is making ICW such a huge success

Ah shucks, you're gonna make me blush. :o

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 01:31 PM
Eddie, that was some damn fine IC'ing bro. Look forward to more, man. THAT is why Kyo and Arty need a feud lmao.

I was about to reply haha. Yeah good stuff. :)

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 01:34 PM

Thanks bro :)

I agree that I didn't deserve POTY for the fifth week running- Shaz/JVH was brilliant. Also, Mr. Smyth is my favourite up and coming guy in ICW. Big things for him in the future for sure!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 01:39 PM
I was about to reply haha. Yeah good stuff. :)

I only called an end to it because I saw you logged out. If you want to keep going for a bit, we can. But, I have to start dinner soon lol.

chunkkynutzzz
08-21-2012, 01:40 PM
IC as N:

M O B B

No Time for Small Talk, I Saw Somebody Talkin a bit of smack ,but I won't acknowledge the attention seeking smut bucket of a person that individual is. With that said, On to The Bigger Picture painted Perfect by Us. When I say us I mean RYAN WELLS AND I.

There's Not One Ounce of Doubt when I say, The Tag Team Championships Representing ICW will be held by Mobb Style. Try to Get with it ,because Names will be buried and bodies will become Corpses.

#Unstoppable.

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 01:44 PM
I only called an end to it because I saw you logged out. If you want to keep going for a bit, we can. But, I have to start dinner soon lol.

We'll do it another time bro! I'm working on some HWA related stuff. :)

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 01:44 PM
IC as N:

M O B B

No Time for Small Talk, I Saw Somebody Talkin a bit of smack ,but I won't acknowledge the attention seeking smut bucket of a person that individual is. With that said, On to The Bigger Picture painted Perfect by Us. When I say us I mean RYAN WELLS AND I.

There's Not One Ounce of Doubt when I say, The Tag Team Championships Representing ICW will be held by Mobb Style. Try to Get with it ,because Names will be buried and bodies will become Corpses.

#Unstoppable.

Omega: Oh shut up N. Seriously dude. When you thought of your wrestling name, were you just look at a spinning wheel with all the letters of the alphabet on it and decided to stick with whichever letter it fell on? Hawk and I may not be on the best terms as a team, but come glory Days we are going to be the best team in that Chamber.

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Ok guys. Going to be working on promo assignments in like an hr,, and working on the show. Ill be posting some important things here in a bit!

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 01:46 PM
Ok guys. Going to be working on promo assignments in like an hr,, and working on the show. Ill be posting some important things here in a bit!

Okay mate! Looking forward to this assignment since I know what's going down this week! :)

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Okay mate! Looking forward to this assignment since I know what's going down this week! :)

Indeed. It should be good :D Now i just got to figure out all of these debuts :D

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 01:50 PM
Indeed. It should be good :D Now i just got to figure out all of these debuts :D

Haven't a lot of them debuted already?

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 01:54 PM
Also, Mr. Smyth is my favourite up and coming guy in ICW. Big things for him in the future for sure!

Really do appreciate the kind words guys. It's my first efed experience, so it's great to hear that I can contribute well enough. Also helps that it's great fun!

Excellent.

IC as N:

M O B B

#Unstoppable.

Mr. Smyth: Wow. You managed to say something without swearing. I wasn't even sure you were capable of such things. Looks like you took what I said at the last Karnage to heart. Good for you.

TTC
08-21-2012, 01:55 PM
I can't for my promo. It's going to be fun writing for the blindfolded match.

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 01:55 PM
Also, the thing I was going to introduce was that there will be a Promo of the Week, and a IC Poster of the Week. For the IC Poster, it will come down to how often they post, the quality of the post, and if they have anything that sticks out to me. The IC Poster of the Week for this past week is.............

HOLYJOSE!

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 01:58 PM
Also, the thing I was going to introduce was that there will be a Promo of the Week, and a IC Poster of the Week. For the IC Poster, it will come down to how often they post, the quality of the post, and if they have anything that sticks out to me. The IC Poster of the Week for this past week is.............

HOLYJOSE!

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! What about my Kit Kat post. Comedy gold, that was! lol

Well done to HJ.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 02:03 PM
When will you be debuting Kyle Diamond?

Kyle: Ever since I've been here in ICW I've sat back and watched these guys make fools of themselves! This place is a riot!

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 02:06 PM

HOLYJOSE!

Well then.....this is unexpected. Thanks guys

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 02:07 PM

Well done to HJ.
Just saying I did have my "If you're having wrestling problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a lack of talent ain't one" a week or so back

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 02:08 PM
Just saying I did have my "If you're having wrestling problems I feel bad for you son I got 99 problems but a lack of talent ain't one" a week or so back

Ok that one is funnier. I'll give you that.

Begrudgingly.

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 02:09 PM
Ok that one is funnier. I'll give you that.

Begrudgingly.
I personally felt the Kit Kat one is funnier but thank you

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 02:10 PM
When will you be debuting Kyle Diamond?

Kyle: Ever since I've been here in ICW I've sat back and watched these guys make fools of themselves! This place is a riot!

This week. And there is a surprise in store for him

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 02:11 PM

Well done to HJ.

I consider the week from show to show. So that poster of the week was from RIP to this Karnage I just did. Your kit kat line is in the running for this weeks poster of the week tho :D

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 02:11 PM
Smokey: I'm surprise. I talk about a third championship, and no one...no one says anything about it. Maybe I should just scrap that plan then...hmmm...

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 02:13 PM
This week. And there is a surprise in store for him

Oh Cthulhu, he's going to be ICW's Heath Slater... isn't he? Shit.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 02:15 PM
Smokey: I'm surprise. I talk about a third championship, and no one...no one says anything about it. Maybe I should just scrap that plan then...hmmm...

Artemis: Why add another Championship when you bastards took mine from me last month? Doesn't make any sense. THIS is why I talk about being screwed all the damn time...

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 02:16 PM
Oh Cthulhu, he's going to be ICW's Heath Slater... isn't he? Shit.

No..he will be ICW's David Otunga ;) JK!

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Artemis: Why add another Championship when you bastards took mine from me last month? Doesn't make any sense. THIS is why I talk about being screwed all the damn time...

Smokey: Shut up Eclipse. The Insanity Championship was about beating the hell out of each other, to the point where some of you might not be able to wrestle for me. This title I am going to introduce, will be about wrestling, about endurance, it will be about putting on 5 star matches....not running each other over with cars

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 02:20 PM
Smokey: Shut up Eclipse. The Insanity Championship was about beating the hell out of each other, to the point where some of you might not be able to wrestle for me. This title I am going to introduce, will be about wrestling, about endurance, it will be about putting on 5 star matches....not running each other over with cars

Artemis: How about you shut up you poor excuse of an owner! Every month you put the company on the line and our jobs on the line just so you can come back and say "GOTCHA!". You suck at life. Just want you to know that. I'd rather listen to a flaming bag of dog shit than listen to you spout verbal diarrhea.

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 02:25 PM
HJ: So a championship fit for me then?

Shaz11

Shaz: Whatever belt it is Smokey, I'll be happy to compete in a match and win it like I always do. BUT, I'm all for the ICW Champion.

TTC
Artemis: How about you shut up you poor excuse of an owner! Every month you put the company on the line and our jobs on the line just so you can come back and say "GOTCHA!". You suck at life. Just want you to know that. I'd rather listen to a flaming bag of dog shit than listen to you spout verbal diarrhea.

Brock: Then quit.

magglis
08-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Angelo: I want to know more about this title but i have to remain focus on my Glory Day's match

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 02:27 PM
Angelo: I want to know more about this title but i have to remain focus on my Glory Day's match

Shaz: You'll only go and lose Angelo, trust me.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 02:29 PM
Brock: Then quit.

Artemis: I'm sorry, my first name isn't Brock. I don't do that on the weekly basis. Bitch.

magglis
08-21-2012, 02:30 PM
Shaz: You'll only go and lose Angelo, trust me.
Angelo: Look Shaz i have nothing to prove to you people.No one thinks that i will win but still all of you talk about me.You i don't care what you say i care what i do.And what i do best is winning my matches

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 02:30 PM

Smokey: Verbal diarrhea? flaming bag of dog shit? Did someones mother not love them enough? Take all of the garbage you feel like sharing, and take it to the dump Eclipse

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 02:32 PM
Angelo: Look Shaz i have nothing to prove to you people.No one thinks that i will win but still all of you talk about me.You i don't care what you say i care what i do.And what i do best is winning my matches

Shaz: Exactly Angelo, you have absolutely nothing to prove. You are a worthless piece of shit. Just because you're in the main event of Glory Days, you think you're the best. But you need to remember that you're up against 3 other wrestlers. And it will be an elimination match. I guarantee you that you will be the first one eliminated!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 02:32 PM

I forgot I have to make you a signature picture. When I'm done putting my chicken in marinade, I'll do it. Sorry for the delay but, work and IRL comes first. :) You will love it though.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Smokey: Verbal diarrhea? flaming bag of dog shit? Did someones mother not love them enough? Take all of the garbage you feel like sharing, and take it to the dump Eclipse

Artemis: I'm sorry, the only dump I see around here is ICW when you're around. #BillionaireBitch

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 02:33 PM
I forgot I have to make you a signature picture. When I'm done putting my chicken in marinade, I'll do it. Sorry for the delay but, work and IRL comes first. :) You will love it though.

Have you payed to use Photoshop?! What I was thinking, is make an account every 30 days. So I can use it often, lol.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 02:39 PM
Have you payed to use Photoshop?! What I was thinking, is make an account every 30 days. So I can use it often, lol.

No. I'm a "bad boy" when it comes to that stuff lmao. Also, I'm out this piece for a bit guys. Have some stuff to do around the house. But, I will leave you all with this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGPEmGP6fko

magglis
08-21-2012, 02:39 PM
Shaz: Exactly Angelo, you have absolutely nothing to prove. You are a worthless piece of shit. Just because you're in the main event of Glory Days, you think you're the best. But you need to remember that you're up against 3 other wrestlers. And it will be an elimination match. I guarantee you that you will be the first one eliminated!
Angelo: You are coming here day in and day out taking shots to everybody what you don't realize is no one cares what you say.You see all of you think that i am a phony lucky and many more.Maybe i am but in that list of all those things you say about me add the word succesful, because that is what i really am.You see Shaz winning or lose that match, i will compete in that match.But what i can't see is your name in the main event in fact i Never NEVER saw your name in a main event.Now you need to ask your self one question.Who is really a worthless piece of shit?

TTC
08-21-2012, 02:40 PM
Artemis: I'm sorry, my first name isn't Brock. I don't do that on the weekly basis. Bitch.

Brock: I ain't the same guy.

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 03:08 PM
Angelo: You are coming here day in and day out taking shots to everybody what you don't realize is no one cares what you say.You see all of you think that i am a phony lucky and many more.Maybe i am but in that list of all those things you say about me add the word succesful, because that is what i really am.You see Shaz winning or lose that match, i will compete in that match.But what i can't see is your name in the main event in fact i Never NEVER saw your name in a main event.Now you need to ask your self one question.Who is really a worthless piece of shit?

Shaz: It's still you. You see Angelo, you have kicked my ass twice. But how did you do it?! By cheating. That is what you are Angelo, a cheat. I may have not been in an ICW main event yet, but after Glory Days. That will all change. Once I win the Money in the Bank briefcase, I'll go on and cash it in. Fairly. I'll cash it in against you, Kyojin, Darius or Van Hooligan. But do me a frickin favor, and how about this? You go onto win the ICW Champion, and I'll go onto win the briefcase. I'll cash it in the following Karnage. And we will really see who is the worthless piece of shit. And once I do pin you, I will prove to the whole world that I am the best in the world. I will prove to these pathetic pigs that I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed!

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Mr. Smyth: Shaz, just so you know, I was paying attention to what you said about me at the last Karnage. I don't need a tag team partner. If you had half a brain cell, you'd have been smart enough to notice that in the weeks leading up to Rest In Peace, I was working solo.

As for me getting involved in your matches, I have no desire to do so. We will be competing against each other at Glory Days in the MITB ladder match, and I am looking forward to it, because if you think you've seen everything I've got, then you're in for a hell of a surprise.

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 03:13 PM
I know I put this earlier but Shaz obviously missed it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 03:17 PM
Mr. Smyth: Shaz, just so you know, I was paying attention to what you said about me at the last Karnage. I don't need a tag team partner. If you had half a brain cell, you'd have been smart enough to notice that in the weeks leading up to Rest In Peace, I was working solo.

As for me getting involved in your matches, I have no desire to do so. We will be competing against each other at Glory Days in the MITB ladder match, and I am looking forward to it, because if you think you've seen everything I've got, then you're in for a hell of a surprise.

Shaz: Well finally! You took your time to say something didn't ya! Well guess what Smyth. You haven't seen the half of what I can do in the ring. I have the Money in the Bank briefcase in the bag. I'm a veteran at these kind of matches. Ladder matches are my ting! If you really think that you can beat me? Then obviously YOU'RE the one who has got half a brain cell.

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 03:24 PM
Shaz: Well finally! You took your time to say something didn't ya! Well guess what Smyth. You haven't seen the half of what I can do in the ring. I have the Money in the Bank briefcase in the bag. I'm a veteran at these kind of matches. Ladder matches are my ting! If you really think that you can beat me? Then obviously YOU'RE the one who has got half a brain cell.

Mr. Smyth: Well, I wasn't going to say anything to you, but I think something should be made very clear: I've got respect for you, Shaz. You clearly are a dangerous individual, but here is the thing: no-one underestimates you, but everyone underestimates me. You may do some unexpected things, but none of it is surprising. Everyone here still doesn't know what I am capable of. One PPV loss, and all of a sudden, I am nobody.

You clearly are someone who would be an asset to this company, and one day I would like to work with you, but come MITB at Glory Days, even though there are two briefcases up for grabs, I don't see any alliances working in that environment.

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 03:26 PM
Ok guys. Slowly working on stuff. Promo assignments should be going out soon

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 03:33 PM
I know I put this earlier but Shaz obviously missed it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Oh shit, lol. I didn't see that!

Shaz: Well guess what Kyojin, I don't care. I should be in the main event. Respect doesn't mean nothing. I don't give it. I don't expect any of you peasants in the roster to give it either. Van Hooligan is nothing but a cheating piece of trash. He shouldn't be the ICW Champion. Every single second, the ICW Championship belt loses its prestige. I couldn't give two shits about either of you 4. As much as I despise the Artemis Eclipse, he should be the champion.

What the fuck has Angelo done to get in that match? Most guys in this roster, bitch and moan about the fact that I run my mouth. But doesn't he do the same thing?

You Kyojin, yes I haven't beaten you. But when was the last time we had a singles match together?..Oh wait, we haven't. And when you did defeat me and Darius to earn that title shot, what was the stipulation? Me and Darius had our hands tied behind our backs.

Kyojin, you haven't defeated me in a singles match, and you haven't defeated me ever. But let me tell you something. I came to the ICW to do one thing, and that is to kick ass. And at Glory Days, when I do win the Money in the Bank. I'll cash it in against any of you 4 fairly. And I'll be walking out ICW Champion!

But wait a sec- did you just say that the main event of Glory Days is gonna be the best match in ICW history? Bitch please. I'm pretty sure that you haven't witnessed the 3 Stages of Hell match which included Van Hooligan and Artemis Eclipse. Trust me Kyojin, you underestimate me too much. When you said that Ryan Wells would kick my ass, what happened? I kicked his ass. I'm not saying that you are poor in the ring, but your personality pisses me off.

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 03:35 PM
CLrj, CM Rock, sorry guys. I tried editing in the third part of the promo, but because that particular is filled(meaning it can't go over like 1,000 or 10,000 characters) I can't edit it in. Sorry guys :/

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 03:42 PM

Shaz: Well guess what Kyojin, I don't care. I should be in the main event. Respect doesn't mean nothing. I don't give it. I don't expect any of you peasants in the roster to give it either. Van Hooligan is nothing but a cheating piece of trash. He shouldn't be the ICW Champion. Every single second, the ICW Championship belt loses its prestige. I couldn't give two shits about either of you 4. As much as I despise the Artemis Eclipse, he should be the champion.

What the fuck has Angelo done to get in that match? Most guys in this roster, bitch and moan about the fact that I run my mouth. But doesn't he do the same thing?

You Kyojin, yes I haven't beaten you. But when was the last time we had a singles match together?..Oh wait, we haven't. And when you did defeat me and Darius to earn that title shot, what was the stipulation? Me and Darius had our hands tied behind our backs.

Kyojin, you haven't defeated me in a singles match, and you haven't defeated me ever. But let me tell you something. I came to the ICW to do one thing, and that is to kick ass. And at Glory Days, when I do win the Money in the Bank. I'll cash it in against any of you 4 fairly. And I'll be walking out ICW Champion!

But wait a sec- did you just say that the main event of Glory Days is gonna be the best match in ICW history? Bitch please. I'm pretty sure that you haven't witnessed the 3 Stages of Hell match which included Van Hooligan and Artemis Eclipse. Trust me Kyojin, you underestimate me too much. When you said that Ryan Wells would kick my ass, what happened? I kicked his ass. I'm not saying that you are poor in the ring, but your personality pisses me off.

Artemis: I just heard Shaz compliment me twice in the same rant, right? And you people say I'm off MY meds? HA! At least he knows who the real ICW Champion is... #THEREALBESTINTHEWORLD

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 03:53 PM

Kyojin: Oh so here we go, sour grapes come out once and for all. You know the real reason you don't like me and Darius? Because we got into the BIGGEST, read what I say before you start putting words into my mouth, match in ICW history and you didn't. You outlasted me in the Road to Glory match and I got into the match that you just plain couldn't.

I underestimate you? No Shaz, I know how good you are. You proved to me how good you are, but you say you have a problem with my personality? This coming from the guy that goes around stabbing women. You're a lowlife piece of scum and I hope you get your face paved into the canvas come Glory Days.

Trust me when I say that I agree with you about Angelo, he doesn't deserve to be in this match- that much is simple and obvious. Van is a cheating champion- that's also true, but somebody has to stop him, and I'm going to do it. As for your claims about Artemis Eclipse, you're about as deluded as that guy is. I defeated you and Darius at the same time, and you both know I'm not the kind of person to step down when somebody steps up.

Also, I'm sure defeating you, no matter what the stipulation is, to win a title shot kind of puts your claim that I haven't 'defeated you ever' to bed. You need to realise what you're saying Shaz, you're starting to come off as bitter.

Kashdinero
08-21-2012, 04:03 PM
IC @$ Ma$$: Would everybody stop mentioning my name in the same sentence as Tee-fucking-Tee, please!! I know the fella hasn't been as strong as he has been since he found new uses for sheep (wool, food), but when it comes to levels, I'm in the Premier Division and he's, like, propping up the Vauxhall Conference.

#PolesApart

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 04:04 PM
IC @$ Ma$$: Would everybody stop mentioning my name in the same sentence as Tee-fucking-Tee, please!! I know the fella hasn't been as strong as he has been since he found new uses for sheep (wool, food), but when it comes to levels, I'm in the Premier Division and he's, like, propping up the Vauxhall Conference.

#PolesApart

Is Ma$$ heel or face here dude? :)

TTC
08-21-2012, 04:05 PM

OOC: He seems tweener to me.

Brock: Ma$$ has some respect from me.

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 04:06 PM

You'll see come this next Karnage :D

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Riley Omega
-Christian
Mike Hawk
-Cody Rhodes
#-
Curry Man
Jackson Smith
-Bobby Lashley
The Great KO Man
-Hurricane
Johann Van Hellsing
-Sheamus
Kyojin
-Tajiri
Chris Divine
-Orton
Darius-
Edge
HolyJose
-Eddie Guerrero
Carter Krysys
-Austin Aries
Kyle Diamond
-Chris Jericho
Adrian "El Chulo" Guerrero
-Chavo Guerrero
Clint Foster
-CM Punk
Slick Nelson
-R Truth
Mr Black & Mr Blood
-Undertaker/Kane
Usain Kingston
-Kofi Kingston
Van Hooligan X
-Daniel Bryan
Shaz
-The Pope Dinero
Antonyo Angelo
-Alberto Del Rio
Mr Smyth-
Shining Light
-AJ Styles
Artemis Eclipse
-El Generico
Brock Edwards
-Brock Lesnar
Xavier Hightower
-Triple H
Ryan Wells
-Wade Barrett
N
-Shawn Michaels
Gommenta
-Umaga/Atrain
Azu Sphinx
-Evan Bourne
Malcom Adonis
-Shelton Benjamin

That is what I added to the front page. This is who will represent your character when I include pictures in the show. If you have someone better in mind, feel free, but keep in mind,if he is an indy wrestler or international and there isn't alot of pics of him, i may not be able to use one for urs often.

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 04:20 PM
Riley Omega
-Christian
Mike Hawk
-Cody Rhodes
#-
Curry Man
Jackson Smith
-Bobby Lashley
The Great KO Man
-Hurricane
Johann Van Hellsing
-Sheamus
Kyojin
-Tajiri
Chris Divine
-Orton
Darius-
Edge
HolyJose
-Eddie Guerrero
Carter Krysys
-Austin Aries
Kyle Diamond
-Chris Jericho
-Chavo Guerrero
Clint Foster
-CM Punk
Slick Nelson
-R Truth
Mr Black & Mr Blood
-Undertaker/Kane
Usain Kingston
-Kofi Kingston
Van Hooligan X
-Daniel Bryan
Shaz
-The Pope Dinero
Antonyo Angelo
-Alberto Del Rio
Mr Smyth-
Shining Light
-AJ Styles
Artemis Eclipse
-El Generico
Brock Edwards
-Brock Lesnar
Xavier Hightower
-Triple H
Ryan Wells
-Wade Barrett
N
-Shawn Michaels
Gommenta
-Umaga/Atrain
Azu Sphinx
-Evan Bourne
Malcom Adonis
-Shelton Benjamin

That is what I added to the front page. This is who will represent your character when I include pictures in the show. If you have someone better in mind, feel free, but keep in mind,if he is an indy wrestler or international and there isn't alot of pics of him, i may not be able to use one for urs often.

Left me out again? lol

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 04:21 PM
Riley Omega
-Christian
Mike Hawk
-Cody Rhodes
#-
Curry Man
Jackson Smith
-Bobby Lashley
The Great KO Man
-Hurricane
Johann Van Hellsing
-Sheamus
Kyojin
-Tajiri
Chris Divine
-Orton
Darius-
Edge
HolyJose
-Eddie Guerrero
Carter Krysys
-Austin Aries
Kyle Diamond
-Chris Jericho
-Chavo Guerrero
Clint Foster
-CM Punk
Slick Nelson
-R Truth
Mr Black & Mr Blood
-Undertaker/Kane
Usain Kingston
-Kofi Kingston
Van Hooligan X
-Daniel Bryan
Shaz
-The Pope Dinero
Antonyo Angelo
-Alberto Del Rio
Mr Smyth-
Shining Light
-AJ Styles
Artemis Eclipse
-El Generico
Brock Edwards
-Brock Lesnar
Xavier Hightower
-Triple H
Ryan Wells
-Wade Barrett
N
-Shawn Michaels
Gommenta
-Umaga/Atrain
Azu Sphinx
-Evan Bourne
Malcom Adonis
-Shelton Benjamin

I'm gonna have to say that I'd rather you use Kazuchika Okada bro! He was the guy I based Kyojin on when I was looking for appearance.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/Okada_TNA_Xplosion.jpg/220px-Okada_TNA_Xplosion.jpg

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 04:25 PM
Left me out again? lol

Damn it! No....either you are Ric Flair, or Pamich is. I don't remember. Who did we agree on? Cause i know we talked about it

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm gonna have to say that I'd rather you use Kazuchika Okada bro! He was the guy I based Kyojin on when I was looking for appearance.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/2e/Okada_TNA_Xplosion.jpg/220px-Okada_TNA_Xplosion.jpg

No prob bro! Will fix on the main page

No_1eddiefan
08-21-2012, 04:27 PM
No prob bro! Will fix on the main page

Thanks man :)

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 04:35 PM
Confirmed for Karnage
Smokey revealing new belt
Triple Threat Submission Match between N, Mr Black, and Mike Hawk
Riley Omega vs Mr Blood
Vivica vs Lita
Darius picks the opponents for Van Hooligan X, Kyojin, Antonyo Angelo

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 04:39 PM
Okay guys. Working on the specifics of the show, and then sending assignments out! Should be good!

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 04:40 PM
Damn it! No....either you are Ric Flair, or Pamich is. I don't remember. Who did we agree on? Cause i know we talked about it

I was Damian Sandow.

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 04:49 PM
I was Damian Sandow.

OH YES! Thank you. Haha

chunkkynutzzz
08-21-2012, 06:54 PM
Omega: Oh shut up N. Seriously dude. When you thought of your wrestling name, were you just look at a spinning wheel with all the letters of the alphabet on it and decided to stick with whichever letter it fell on? Hawk and I may not be on the best terms as a team, but come glory Days we are going to be the best team in that Chamber.IC as N: You Must have The Sniffles, omegga ;your seeing things ..delusional wrestler you are ,yesss *looks at him like he's crazy* Yea you are especially for the fact that you think your walking in and walking out a champion. THERE WON'T BE A CHAMPIONSHIP AROUND YOUR WAIST AFTER THE MEETING IN THE CHAMBER. The Chamber will show how much you didn't even deserve to touch the gold, and hawk ..HAWK he doesn't even belong in the ring ,let alone face a man of my caliber. Mobb Style.. From Suits to Skills ,BETTER THAN YOU! AND as The Name Goes, One Letter ..that Imprint ..N!...That's All You need to know ,and all you will hear is a three count being tapped on the Mat! ..Shut the hole in your face and know that all the talk in the world won't stop my boot from kickin your face in! #unstoppable.

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 06:54 PM
Exclusive from ICW.com

We have just learned from Smokey, that at this Karnage, Mr Smyth and Brock Edwards will have to pull double duty! Not only will the two men who are scheduled for the blind fold match, they will also compete in two other matches. We will see HolyJose teaming with Usain Kingston to take on Brock Edwards and Gommenta, and we will see Mr Smyth in a fatal four way match with Clint Foster, Jackson Smith, and Shining Light.

TTC
08-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Exclusive from ICW.com

We have just learned from Smokey, that at this Karnage, Mr Smyth and Brock Edwards will have to pull double duty! Not only will the two men who are scheduled for the blind fold match, they will also compete in two other matches. We will see HolyJose teaming with Usain Kingston to take on Brock Edwards and Gommenta, and we will see Mr Smyth in a fatal four way match with Clint Foster, Jackson Smith, and Shining Light.
Brock: I'm cool with double duty.

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 06:57 PM
Kyojin: Oh so here we go, sour grapes come out once and for all. You know the real reason you don't like me and Darius? Because we got into the BIGGEST, read what I say before you start putting words into my mouth, match in ICW history and you didn't. You outlasted me in the Road to Glory match and I got into the match that you just plain couldn't.

I underestimate you? No Shaz, I know how good you are. You proved to me how good you are, but you say you have a problem with my personality? This coming from the guy that goes around stabbing women. You're a lowlife piece of scum and I hope you get your face paved into the canvas come Glory Days.

Trust me when I say that I agree with you about Angelo, he doesn't deserve to be in this match- that much is simple and obvious. Van is a cheating champion- that's also true, but somebody has to stop him, and I'm going to do it. As for your claims about Artemis Eclipse, you're about as deluded as that guy is. I defeated you and Darius at the same time, and you both know I'm not the kind of person to step down when somebody steps up.

Also, I'm sure defeating you, no matter what the stipulation is, to win a title shot kind of puts your claim that I haven't 'defeated you ever' to bed. You need to realise what you're saying Shaz, you're starting to come off as bitter.

Shaz: Ahhh Kyojin, lost your temper? All your threats about hurting me are absolutely ridiculous! You know what, you can say you have defeated me. After we have a singles match. Ok? I aint wasting my time with dickheads like you.

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 07:03 PM
Exclusive from ICW.com

Mr. Smyth: Really? So we are going to go ahead with this ridiculous blindfold match? Brock Edwards is a Neanderthal who can't string together a coherent sentence, and how exactly am I going to benefit from being in a fatal four way as well?

TTC
08-21-2012, 07:05 PM
Mr. Smyth: Really? So we are going to go ahead with this ridiculous blindfold match? Brock Edwards is a Neanderthal who can't string together a coherent sentence, and how exactly am I going to benefit from being in a fatal four way as well?
Brock: You afraid.

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 07:08 PM
Brock: You afraid.

Mr. Smyth: I just don't see how me having two matches tonight is good for me, the product, the fans or for business.

TTC
08-21-2012, 07:09 PM
Mr. Smyth: I just don't see how me having two matches tonight is good for me, the product, the fans or for business.
Brock: Just man up and put them up.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 07:11 PM
Currently in the midst of doing something... special for Karnage with someone. Good banter so far.

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 07:13 PM
Brock: Just man up and put them up.

Mr. Smyth: Not everything in wrestling is about fighting, Brock. Sometimes, you have to make business decisions that have nothing to do with fighting. If you had someone to manage your career for you, they'd understand on your behalf.

TTC
08-21-2012, 07:17 PM
Mr. Smyth: Not everything in wrestling is about fighting, Brock. Sometimes, you have to make business decisions that have nothing to do with fighting. If you had someone to manage your career for you, they'd understand on your behalf.
Brock: Unlike you I can handle my business.

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 07:21 PM
Brock: Unlike you I can handle my business.

Mr. Smyth: I'm a successful businessman, Brock. I've been handling my business while you were still learning the alphabet, but let's not focus on last year. What's important is here and now. This week at Karnage, you're going to be humiliated by me during this joke of a blindfold match.

TTC
08-21-2012, 07:22 PM
Mr. Smyth: I'm a successful businessman, Brock. I've been handling my business while you were still learning the alphabet, but let's not focus on last year. What's important is here and now. This week at Karnage, you're going to be humiliated by me during this joke of a blindfold match.
Brock: 'Til Karnage. I will show you why I am The Next Big Thing.

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 07:27 PM
Brock: 'Til Karnage. I will show you why I am The Next Big Thing.

Mr. Smyth: *facepalm* I don't know why I get so frustrated talking to you. I keep expecting more, but alas you never produce. I shouldn't be surprised, really. I'll see you at Karnage.

TTC
08-21-2012, 07:28 PM
Mr. Smyth: *facepalm* I don't know why I get so frustrated talking to you. I keep expecting more, but alas you never produce. I shouldn't be surprised, really. I'll see you at Karnage.
Brock: Facepalms are so old now.

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 07:31 PM

Smokey: It's good for business because the fans love to hate people like you Smyth...and I like to see people like you suffer because I just hate people like you

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Currently in the midst of doing something... special for Karnage with someone. Good banter so far.

Oh really? care to shoot me who you are doing this with and what it is about so I can see if I can fit it in for this show?

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 07:37 PM
...and I like to see people like you suffer because I just hate people like you

Mr. Smyth: Care to elaborate on that? Or are you just going to disappear after leaving such a vague comment?

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 07:43 PM
Mr. Smyth: Care to elaborate on that? Or are you just going to disappear after leaving such a vague comment?

Smokey: People like you who decide to run their mouths. Shaz and Darius originally learned what happens when they run their mouths. Thats why Kyojin was able to add himself into the main event scene at Glory Days

BennyTheBall
08-21-2012, 07:51 PM
Smokey: People like you who decide to run their mouths. Shaz and Darius originally learned what happens when they run their mouths. Thats why Kyojin was able to add himself into the main event scene at Glory Days

Mr. Smyth: Complete crap. Everybody runs their mouths. It's part and parcel of being part of this company. There's something else here.

chunkkynutzzz
08-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Oh really? care to shoot me who you are doing this with and what it is about so I can see if I can fit it in for this show?IC as N: and speaking on behalf of the 2 greatest superstars to join forces to make an unstoppable movement, We Want In!

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 09:01 PM
HJ: i'm teaming up with Usain Bolt? His speed and my strength and technicality Brock your ass getting knocked out

TTC
08-21-2012, 09:03 PM
HJ: in remain up with Usain Bolt? His speed and my strength and technicality Brock your ass getting knocked out
Brock: I already know the man I'm teaming with. Do you?

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 09:12 PM
HJ: i'm teaming up with Usain Bolt? His speed and my strength and technicality Brock your ass getting knocked out

Usain Kingston: Hold on a second! Man is no Usain Bolt. Man is more unique! Man has speed like Usain Bolt, but man is also in the midst of becoming a legendary wrestler in da ICW! HolyJose, it is gonna be nice to work with you blad! Man and you will sho the opponents who da real threats are in da Ultimate X match!

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 09:14 PM
Usain Kingston: Hold on a second! Man is no Usain Bolt. Man is more unique! Man has speed like Usain Bolt, but man is also in the midst of becoming a legendary wrestler in da ICW! HolyJose, it is gonna be nice to work with you blad! Man and you will sho the opponents who da real threats are in da Ultimate X match!
HJ: Pleasure to meet yea. And since I am a master at tag team wrestling no doubt in my mind those two are shit out of luck. The Ultimate X match will be a sight to see

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 09:18 PM
HJ: Pleasure to meet yea. And since I am a master at tag team wrestling no doubt in my mind those two are shit out of luck. The Ultimate X match will be a sight to see

Usain Kingston: Ya dun kno HolyJose! Thos two wrestlers don't kno who dey are messin with! Mans a badman ya get me? Since you is a tag team expert! We need to get tactics man! We need to show dem wannabe badasses that we hav what it takes to win dis ting!

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 09:20 PM
OOC: By the way guys. When I do I'Cing with Usain Kingston. Those spelling mistakes are on purpose. I just try to show you lot how he speaks with his accent and all that shizzle. Lol.

TTC
08-21-2012, 09:22 PM
Oh yeah. My partner and me will have something to say about that.

You better watch your back.

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 09:23 PM

Usain Kingston: Oh is dat right?! Man is gonna bash you up now! Ya get me?! Man is on da BIG MAN TING!

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 09:25 PM

*cough* missing characters name or IC *cough*

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 09:25 PM
Promo assignments have all gone out. I'm going to work on the show somewhat tonight!

TTC
08-21-2012, 09:29 PM
Usain Kingston: Ya dun kno HolyJose! Thos two wrestlers don't kno who dey are messin with! Mans a badman ya get me? Since you is a tag team expert! We need to get tactics man! We need to show dem wannabe badasses that we hav what it takes to win dis ting!
Brock: We are not wannabes. We are better than you.

TTC
08-21-2012, 09:30 PM
*cough* missing characters name or IC *cough*
Sorry forgot again.

TTC
08-21-2012, 09:31 PM
Usain Kingston: Oh is dat right?! Man is gonna bash you up now! Ya get me?! Man is on da BIG MAN TING!
Brock: Just shut up! Don't talk please.

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 09:32 PM
Smokey: I will unveil the new championship, and all of the details surrounding it on this Karnage.

TTC
08-21-2012, 09:34 PM
Smokey: I will unveil the new championship, and all of the details surrounding it on this Karnage.
Brock: It better be extra shiny.

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 09:34 PM
HJ: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH right. You're just making me laugh here. You're promos are shit. You're smack talk is shit and you're wrestling is even shittier!

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 09:37 PM

Usain Kingston: You mek man laugh so much man! You is a Brock Lesnar wannabe bruv! Get dat thru your head! Man along with HolyJose are gonna give you big beating!

Brock: Just shut up! Don't talk please.

Usain Kingston: Don't you dare speak to man like dat you piece of shit! Man is gonna bash you up for real! Man tink dat you need a slap! Ya get me?!

TTC
08-21-2012, 09:38 PM
HJ: AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH right. You're just making me laugh here. You're promos are shit. You're smack talk is shit and you're wrestling is even shittier!
Brock: And you thinking you are going to win is funnier. You see I have a partner who has trained all over the world and myself have studied MMA, Wrestling, and UFC since I was a kid. So, we can knock you out at anytime.

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 09:38 PM
So here are the two theme songs for Glory Days!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4VCpTZye10&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-21-2012, 09:39 PM

Artemis: Why is it that every time you talk, you remind me of a retarded AC Slater? Weird.

TTC
08-21-2012, 09:41 PM
Usain Kingston: You mek man laugh so much man! You is a Brock Lesnar wannabe bruv! Get dat thru your head! Man along with HolyJose are gonna give you big beating!
Brock Lesnar wannabe? Get original.

Usain Kingston: Don't you dare speak to man like dat you piece of shit! Man is gonna bash you up for real! Man tink dat you need a slap! Ya get me?!
I can speak how ever I want to.

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 09:42 PM

I can speak how ever I want to.

Usain Kingston: HolyJose! It looks like we got a badass ova here! Jheeze!

*Kingston laughs*

TTC
08-21-2012, 09:45 PM
Usain Kingston: HolyJose! It looks like we got a badass ova here! Jheeze!

*Kingston laughs*
Brock: Well, I am an ass-kicker. I'm going to beat you down come Karnage.

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Brock: Well, I am an ass-kicker. I'm going to beat you down come Karnage.

Usain Kingston: Da only ass you kick is plastic ass!

TTC
08-21-2012, 09:54 PM
Usain Kingston: Da only ass you kick is plastic ass!
Brock: No your ass is getting kicked by my partner and I.

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 09:57 PM
HJ: No name #1 and no name #2? I'm so scared

TTC
08-21-2012, 09:59 PM
HJ: No name #1 and no name #2? I'm so scared
Brock: After the beating we will deliver to you boys, you won't remember your own names

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 10:01 PM
Brock: After the beating we will deliver to you boys, you won't remember your own names
HJ: The more you talk the more I realize instead of pinning you. I'll make you tap like a little bitch

TTC
08-21-2012, 10:09 PM
HJ: The more you talk the more I realize instead of pinning you. I'll make you tap like a little bitch
Brock: Big talk from a guy who hasn't gotten the big one.

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 10:09 PM

Usain Kingston: Yo partner is probably Brock Lesnar! Oh wait, he wud rip your head off cause you are tryna rip him off!

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 10:11 PM
HJ: Oh here we go. I have yet to win the big one. You know what. My time will come and then I will have won a championship in every single division. But hey that's not now that's when the time is right. My accomplishments shadow everything you have done though which is a whole lot of nothing

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 10:11 PM

Usain Kingston: Absolute bullshit! HolyJose is a successful wrestler actually! He is a tag team veteran! And he is da first ever dual champion in da JBW! Wat ave you done den? Except ripping off a UFC star!

TTC
08-21-2012, 10:12 PM
Usain Kingston: Yo partner is probably Brock Lesnar! Oh wait, he wud rip your head off cause you are tryna rip him off!
Brock: That piece of crap can't handle me.

TTC
08-21-2012, 10:14 PM
HJ: Oh here we go. I have yet to win the big one. You know what. My time will come and then I will have won a championship in every single division. But hey that's not now that's when the time is right. My accomplishments shadow everything you have done though which is a whole lot of nothing
Brock: How long have you been wrestling, again?

Usain Kingston: Absolute bullshit! HolyJose is a successful wrestler actually! He is a tag team veteran! And he is da first ever dual champion in da JBW! Wat ave you done den? Except ripping off a UFC star!
Brock: Like kissing ass, do you?

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 10:17 PM
Brock: How long have you been wrestling, again?

HJ: About a year and a half in the efed scene

Shaz11
08-21-2012, 10:18 PM

Usain Kingston: No! But man likes kicking it! And man will kick yo ass come Karnage bitch!

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 10:20 PM
Brock: That piece of crap can't handle me.

Divine: You know, people say you are like Brock Lesnar and you deny it..but Divine asks, if that were true, why is your head brown and smells like Heyman's ass?

TTC
08-21-2012, 10:23 PM
HJ: About a year and a half in the efed scene
Brock: Okay. Just wanted to know.

Usain Kingston: No! But man likes kicking it! And man will kick yo ass come Karnage bitch!
Brock: Do you speak English?

Divine: You know, people say you are like Brock Lesnar and you deny it..but Divine asks, if that were true, why is your head brown and smells like Heyman's ass?
Brock: I don't know Heyman personally.

bearkg88
08-21-2012, 11:28 PM
ok guys. Im headed to bed. Keep up the great IC posting!

HolyJose2391
08-21-2012, 11:42 PM
ok guys. Im headed to bed. Keep up the great IC posting!
Well you have one promo assignment done :D

Kashdinero
08-22-2012, 01:40 AM
Noticed a tag on this thread that made me smile. Thanks to whoever put that there.

Anyway..

Just read my first assignment and LOL'd.. Shits about to go down in ICW, for sure.

Expect something along the lines of this greatness (:))

(Re-posting due to the fact that the person who this was intended for COMPLETELY ignored it.. Where's that rebuttal, bruv? Make a guy feel welcome and put Ma$$ in his place lolol:))

Clint Foster: Why don't you take your handshakes & "happy to be here" BS and go back where you belong?

IC @$ Ma$$: Which would be where exactly, Skint Carlsberg? Yo' mama's house smashing the grannies out of her while yo' papa is tied up in the basement? Or, maybe you're on about JBW? Hmmm. Would it help if I wore an ICW t-shirt to prove that I'm really a part of this fed now and you're not just having a wild and fantastic dream? Well, Mr Carls- wait a minute, I'm popping here.

**Ma$$ pulls out his Galaxy Nexus and answers the call**

Whats poppin', slime? Yeah, it's all good, I'm just chillin' in the ICW thread.

... ...

Yeah, I'm having a blast. You know me, buddy, and there's nothing more I like doing than runnin' up my gums.

.... ...

Hahaha, yeah, I thought that about Angelo too! Him and that Brock fella started some shit earlier on but it's kinda died down now.

... . ... .

Nah, they're cool. Once I knock 'em out, revive 'em by pissing on their faces, and then knock 'em out again, I'm sure they'll come around.

... ... .. . ...

Yeah, I know you can't wait to see that one. Trust me, it'll happen sooner rather than later.. Artemis may have to happen sooner than sooner rather than later, though, I think he must of caught a contact off of my blunt or something, 'cause he was acting all skitzo, and started talking in a funny colour (:)). I would gladly put the fella over as well... Naaaah, just kidding, bruv, I couldnt do that in a million years hahahaha!

... .. .. ...

Haha, I know, bless him, he's in a foul mood, though, so break the news to him gently. Anyway, I can't really talk right now, 'cause I got some mug by the name of Flint Artois or something like that in my face talking shit.

...?

What do you mean who? That soppy army dickhead with all the wanky tatoo's.

..... ... .... ... . ... .. .... .... ....... .... .. .. . ....... ... .. ..... ..... ........ .......... ....

No way, don't lie?!

.... . .. .. .... .... ...... ........ .. ... ... ...... .... .

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no way he let a dog do that to him!!

... .... .... ... ..... ....

Hahahaha ha ha .. ha... Nah, I can't say that, I don't wanna see a grown man cry.

... ... ... ... .... .... .... ......

No, I can't tell him that either, I'll be fighting my own battle's around here, bruv, no need for the preferential treatment. Thanks for the offer, though, sunshine. Anyway, I got's to go.

... .. ...

No doubt. Peace.

**Ma$$ hangs up his phone and once again addresses Clint Foster.**

Yeah, that was Beark, and he wanted me to tell you that whatever push he was planning on giving you just went right out of the window. I, as you may have gathered from the end of that little convo, disagreed. I reckon he should push you... Right into my fist for getting lemon without proper provocation.

See ya' round, Marine boy, and for fucksake, put a shirt on or something. We get it, you was a marine and you're, like, well 'ard, an' all that, but answer me this...

**Lets out a three second fart. After adopting a proud look about himself, Ma$$ leaves a disgusted looking Clint on his own in his prefered lonely state.**

TTC
08-22-2012, 01:55 AM
Noticed a tag on this thread that made me smile. Thanks to whoever put that there.

Anyway..

Just read my first assignment and LOL'd.. Shits about to go down in ICW, for sure.

Expect something along the lines of this greatness (:))

(Re-posting due to the fact that the person who this was intended for COMPLETELY ignored it.. Where's that rebuttal, bruv? Make a guy feel welcome and put Ma$$ in his place lolol:))

IC @$ Ma$$: Which would be where exactly, Skint Carlsberg? Yo' mama's house smashing the grannies out of her while yo' papa is tied up in the basement? Or, maybe you're on about JBW? Hmmm. Would it help if I wore an ICW t-shirt to prove that I'm really a part of this fed now and you're not just having a wild and fantastic dream? Well, Mr Carls- wait a minute, I'm popping here.

**Ma$$ pulls out his Galaxy Nexus and answers the call**

Whats poppin', slime? Yeah, it's all good, I'm just chillin' in the ICW thread.

... ...

Yeah, I'm having a blast. You know me, buddy, and there's nothing more I like doing than runnin' up my gums.

.... ...

Hahaha, yeah, I thought that about Angelo too! Him and that Brock fella started some shit earlier on but it's kinda died down now.

... . ... .

Nah, they're cool. Once I knock 'em out, revive 'em by pissing on their faces, and then knock 'em out again, I'm sure they'll come around.

... ... .. . ...

Yeah, I know you can't wait to see that one. Trust me, it'll happen sooner rather than later.. Artemis may have to happen sooner than sooner rather than later, though, I think he must of caught a contact off of my blunt or something, 'cause he was acting all skitzo, and started talking in a funny colour (:)). I would gladly put the fella over as well... Naaaah, just kidding, bruv, I couldnt do that in a million years hahahaha!

... .. .. ...

Haha, I know, bless him, he's in a foul mood, though, so break the news to him gently. Anyway, I can't really talk right now, 'cause I got some mug by the name of Flint Artois or something like that in my face talking shit.

...?

What do you mean who? That soppy army dickhead with all the wanky tatoo's.

..... ... .... ... . ... .. .... .... ....... .... .. .. . ....... ... .. ..... ..... ........ .......... ....

No way, don't lie?!

.... . .. .. .... .... ...... ........ .. ... ... ...... .... .

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, no way he let a dog do that to him!!

... .... .... ... ..... ....

Hahahaha ha ha .. ha... Nah, I can't say that, I don't wanna see a grown man cry.

... ... ... ... .... .... .... ......

No, I can't tell him that either, I'll be fighting my own battle's around here, bruv, no need for the preferential treatment. Thanks for the offer, though, sunshine. Anyway, I got's to go.

... .. ...

No doubt. Peace.

**Ma$$ hangs up his phone and once again addresses Clint Foster.**

Yeah, that was Beark, and he wanted me to tell you that whatever push he was planning on giving you just went right out of the window. I, as you may have gathered from the end of that little convo, disagreed. I reckon he should push you... Right into my fist for getting lemon without proper provocation.

See ya' round, Marine boy, and for fucksake, put a shirt on or something. We get it, you was a marine and you're, like, well 'ard, an' all that, but answer me this...

**Lets out a three second fart. After adopting a proud look about himself, Ma$$ leaves a disgusted looking Clint on his own in his prefered lonely state.**

The Kashdinero FTW tag.

CM Rock-Austin
08-22-2012, 04:46 AM
Damn a lot of great banter here!

Jackson: Usain and HolyJose, why are you guess wasting your time with a guy who has an I.Q of 50.

TTC
08-22-2012, 04:50 AM

Jackson: Usain and HolyJose, why are you guess wasting your time with a guy who has an I.Q of 50.
Brock: You wanna mess with me?

Shaz11
08-22-2012, 08:52 AM
Brock: Do you speak English?

Usain Kingston: What is man speaking now you pile of shit?! U is gonna go down!

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 09:10 AM

HJ: Coming from the person who can't spell guys and says guess? Thanks for showing your intelligence by completely failing in insulting ours

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-22-2012, 11:23 AM
HJ: Coming from the person who can't spell guys and says guess? Thanks for showing your intelligence by completely failing in insulting ours

Artemis: And congratulations to you for being AC Slater.

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 11:25 AM
Artemis: And congratulations to you for being AC Slater.
HJ: Saved by the Bell reference? I'm sure these kids don't even know what that means.

Giddy
08-22-2012, 11:26 AM
HJ: Saved by the Bell reference? I'm sure these kids don't even know what that means.
Little Kid Sitting There: I DO!!!

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 11:27 AM
Little Kid Sitting There: I DO!!!
HJ: Well...looks like there is hope for this generation.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-22-2012, 11:31 AM

Artemis: I'll tell you what it means Jose, it means no matter what, you're always number two. I'm Zack Morris here. You're nothing but second place.

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Artemis: I'll tell you what it means Jose, it means no matter what, you're always number two. I'm Zack Morris here. You're nothing but second place.
HJ: Zach Morris? that preppy kid who took what 4 seasons to get what he wanted which was Kelly? While Slater excelled in sports and girls? Oh that works perfectly then!

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 11:34 AM
OOC: Saved by the bell is actually on right now lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-22-2012, 11:36 AM
HJ: Zach Morris? that preppy kid who took what 4 seasons to get what he wanted which was Kelly? While Slater excelled in sports and girls? Oh that works perfectly then!

Artemis: Excelled in sports and girls? I think not. All Slater wanted was Kelly even though he had Jesse. By you telling me I got Kelly, that means something, doesn't it? Look at Kelly as the ICW World Championship, that means yeah I eventually get what I want. You? You'll always settle for something like the X-Treme Championship. That's your Jessie. You may have a lot of things in life but, you'll never have Kelly.

OOC: Damn... I'm sorry but, that was awesome... I applaud myself lol.

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 11:41 AM
Artemis: Excelled in sports and girls? I think not. All Slater wanted was Kelly even though he had Jesse. By you telling me I got Kelly, that means something, doesn't it? Look at Kelly as the ICW World Championship, that means yeah I eventually get what I want. You? You'll always settle for something like the X-Treme Championship. That's your Jessie. You may have a lot of things in life but, you'll never have Kelly.

OOC: Damn... I'm sorry but, that was awesome... I applaud myself lol.

HJ: I would rather not have your sloppy seconds and comparing a women to a belt just shallow. But see I don't settle. I strive for more. Will you eventually win the ICW Championship. Maybe who knows. But I would rather have the appreciation of the fans and being mid card at best than hated by them and being at the top. It's respect it goes both ways something you'd know nothing about.

OOC: Good God that was great!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-22-2012, 11:51 AM
HJ: I would rather not have your sloppy seconds and comparing a women to a belt just shallow. But see I don't settle. I strive for more. Will you eventually win the ICW Championship. Maybe who knows. But I would rather have the appreciation of the fans and being mid card at best than hated by them and being at the top. It's respect it goes both ways something you'd know nothing about.

OOC: Good God that was great!

Artemis: I've left you dumbfounded with my words. Admit it. You were all in this little tet a tet until I mentioned what I did to you, now you're a sad little freak. I do have news for you though, if you make me some home made chicken burritos, I'll quit verbally Heidenreiching you.

Shaz11
08-22-2012, 12:03 PM
Shaz: WTF is this?! This aint no soap show! This is ICW! We don't need pathetic guys talking about bitches like Zack, or Kelly.

chunkkynutzzz
08-22-2012, 12:17 PM
IC as N: Ryan Wells Took a Mini-Vacation to celebrate our future title Win... I'm. Heading to miami to do the same.

#Unstoppable.

Respect Your Future Champions.

Vandarius
08-22-2012, 12:47 PM
won't be posting much ... sick with flew like symptoms. sorry about the lack of activity guys :/

magglis
08-22-2012, 02:22 PM
Promo sent:)

Yes2J
08-22-2012, 03:39 PM
Slick: I love this, you guys keep talking all the shit you want. I'm going to be thinking about the MitB match and Glory Days.
*Coy smile*

TTC
08-22-2012, 03:54 PM
Usain Kingston: What is man speaking now you pile of shit?! U is gonna go down!

Brock: You are going down. Just like your mom does.

Shaz11
08-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Brock: You are going down. Just like your mom does.

Usain Kingston: Yea, well guess what! Man is fuckin your mum right now bitch! She kno all da types blad! Ya feel me?! Man is hornier than the horniest guy in da frickin world! Fingering is pleasuring your mum!

TTC
08-22-2012, 04:07 PM
Usain Kingston: Yea, well guess what! Man is fuckin your mum right now bitch! She kno all da types blad! Ya feel me?! Man is hornier than the horniest guy in da frickin world! Fingering is pleasuring your mum!

Brock; Ha! You wish you were fucking a girl.

Shaz11
08-22-2012, 04:13 PM
Brock; Ha! You wish you were fucking a girl.

Usain Kingston: Yes Brock! Man wishes he was! But da wish has come tru for man! Man is fuckin yo momma! She got a nice figure! Man is loving every second of it blad!

TTC
08-22-2012, 04:18 PM
Usain Kingston: Yes Brock! Man wishes he was! But da wish has come tru for man! Man is fuckin yo momma! She got a nice figure! Man is loving every second of it blad!

Brock: Just keep on dreaming.

CM Rock-Austin
08-22-2012, 05:18 PM
OOC: Damn it, I hate when that happens lol

Jackson: Brock you're not worth it and Holy good one, I almost laughed.

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 05:31 PM

OOC: Hehehehe ripe for the picking

HJ: You almost laughed? Well you are the imbecile who failed to insult my intelligence I'm assuming you're a Eugene sort?

TTC
08-22-2012, 05:42 PM

Brock: Jackson shut up.

Shaz11
08-22-2012, 05:43 PM
Brock: Just keep on dreaming.

Usain Kingston: Naah. Da dream has come true blad!

CM Rock-Austin
08-22-2012, 05:46 PM
OOC: Hehehehe ripe for the picking

HJ: You almost laughed? Well you are the imbecile who failed to insult my intelligence I'm assuming you're a Eugene sort?

Jackson: No I didn't fail, I was not going to waste a good joke on you, and I'm thinking your a Chavo type person too.

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 05:47 PM
Jackson: No I didn't fail, I was not going to waste a good joke on you, and I'm thinking your a Chavo type person too.
HJ: Actually I'm quite original. And well tell me what have you accomplished in efedding? Oh right jack shit

TTC
08-22-2012, 05:51 PM
Usain Kingston: Naah. Da dream has come true blad!

Brock: In your imagination.

CM Rock-Austin
08-22-2012, 06:03 PM
HJ: Actually I'm quite original. And well tell me what have you accomplished in efedding? Oh right jack shit

Jackson: Well actually I was a two time insanity champion here but that belt is now gone and don't worry I know who you are.

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Jackson: Well actually I was a two time insanity champion here but that belt is now gone and don't worry I know who you are.
HJ: Someone finally gets who I am. and in before saying I'm nothing but a tag team wrestler. Know who else were solely tag team wrestlers? Jman and the Prophecy and TBOZ!

CM Rock-Austin
08-22-2012, 06:18 PM
HJ: Someone finally gets who I am. and in before saying I'm nothing but a tag team wrestler. Know who else were solely tag team wrestlers? Jman and the Prophecy and TBOZ!

Jackson: And you know what else they have in common, they all are better than you.

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 06:21 PM
Jackson: And you know what else they have in common, they all are better than you.
HJ: HA! now that's funny. You say I'm no good for not having won the world title yet The Prophecy has yet to win it either. Hands down I'll always be better than you and one day I will be in my rightful spot

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-22-2012, 06:30 PM
Artemis: Hi, I'm the best. That is all.

BennyTheBall
08-22-2012, 06:31 PM

Mr. Smyth: I surely cannot be the only one who laughed at the irony of this statement?

CM Rock-Austin
08-22-2012, 06:35 PM
HJ: HA! now that's funny. You say I'm no good for not having won the world title yet The Prophecy has yet to win it either. Hands down I'll always be better than you and one day I will be in my rightful spot

Jackson: Hands down, the only only thing you got is some years on me, Man, fuck you and your time difference.

BennyTheBall
08-22-2012, 06:38 PM

Mr. Smyth: Unlike you, Brock. You've gotten the big one, haven't you? From a guy called Big Bubbah. Hence why you act like the big guy now - you're over compensating for the fact that you are Big Bubbah's bitch.

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 06:39 PM
Jackson: Hands down, the only only thing you got is some years on me, Man, fuck you and your time difference.

HJ: And talent. Don't forget the talent!

CM Rock-Austin
08-22-2012, 06:48 PM
HJ: And talent. Don't forget the talent!
Jackson: Actually I didn't forget since you don't.

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Jackson: Actually I didn't forget since you don't.
HJ: Good lord your comebacks are horrible. At least Arty can talk the talk

CM Rock-Austin
08-22-2012, 07:02 PM
HJ: Good lord your comebacks are horrible. At least Arty can talk the talk
Jackson: Who gives a fuck what you think! Does it look like I care if you think Arti has better comebacks in your eyes....hell no!

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 07:04 PM
Jackson: Who gives a fuck what you think! Does it look like I care if you think Arti has better comebacks in your eyes....hell no!
HJ: Well with that kind of talk all you'll ever amount to is the equivalent of Tyler Reks!

CM Rock-Austin
08-22-2012, 07:34 PM
HJ: Well with that kind of talk all you'll ever amount to is the equivalent of Tyler Reks!

Jackson: And with that kind of talk, one might think your delusional and high!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-22-2012, 07:35 PM
Artemis: Look at that, HJ speaks the truth for once. One thing I do know how to do is talk. But, I also annihilate as well. Remember that... also, you owe me Chicken and cheese burritos.

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 07:52 PM
Jackson: And with that kind of talk, one might think your delusional and high!
HJ: I'm high alright at a higher pay rate, higher level of performance. And Arty if you beat me I'll make you a chicken and cheese burrito!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-22-2012, 08:16 PM
HJ: I'm high alright at a higher pay rate, higher level of performance. And Arty if you beat me I'll make you a chicken and cheese burrito!

As HJ is talking to Jackson, Artemis comes up behind him with a referee. He hits HJ with a reverse DDT and does a roll up pin.

!
!
!
!

Artemis: Now, make my burritos bitch.

HolyJose2391
08-22-2012, 08:20 PM
As HJ is talking to Jackson, Artemis comes up behind him with a referee. He hits HJ with a reverse DDT and does a roll up pin.

!
!
!
!

Artemis: Now, make my burritos bitch.
HJ: Oh how clever. I didn't see a referee how about you beat me on an Episode of Karnage THEN I'll make you're burritos

Artemis Eclipse
08-22-2012, 10:46 PM
Twitter
Facebook
eWN

All complete modes... testing out something new. When I'm finished, I will unleash it all... :)

Yes2J
08-22-2012, 11:54 PM
Slick *looks around*: Good, everyone has finally gotten over themselves and saved all of their energy and effort for the ring. No one has said shit to me. Glad I've got my peace. Time to start winning some matches and gold!

CM Rock-Austin
08-23-2012, 12:34 AM
Jackson: Higher level of pay rate huh, I fucking doubt it! Please tell me they weren't stupid enough to pay you more than $200,000 a year. Higher level of performance, on you on steroids per chance?

TTC
08-23-2012, 12:48 AM
Slick *looks around*: Good, everyone has finally gotten over themselves and saved all of their energy and effort for the ring. No one has said shit to me. Glad I've got my peace. Time to start winning some matches and gold!
Brock: Shut up, Slick.

Asherdelampyr
08-23-2012, 06:51 AM
hey all, sorry I haven't been around in a while, I have been putting all of my energy into training for my new job. I will be around more in a week or so :)

Artemis Eclipse
08-23-2012, 09:42 AM
You will all see my reach soon enough, man. This is nothing compared to what will happen soon enough.

magglis
08-23-2012, 09:44 AM
You will all see my reach soon enough, man. This is nothing compared to what will happen soon enough.
You created a new account to icing.You are crazy

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-23-2012, 09:49 AM
You created a new account to icing.You are crazy

Nah, its to separate things realistically. When I'm outside of e-fedding I figured I could have my regular account be just regular and Artemis be Artemis. It's more of a social experiment more than anything else. It's just beginning though, not everything is linked up nor are all of the pictures made or whatever. It'll be pretty cool when its all said and done. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. ;)

magglis
08-23-2012, 09:51 AM
Nah, its to separate things realistically. When I'm outside of e-fedding I figured I could have my regular account be just regular and Artemis be Artemis. It's more of a social experiment more than anything else. It's just beginning though, not everything is linked up nor are all of the pictures made or whatever. It'll be pretty cool when its all said and done. Just sit back and enjoy the ride. ;)
Haha ok man

Artemis Eclipse
08-23-2012, 11:12 AM
The fact that you all think you're better than me is ridiculous. You know what's better than me? Well... ummm... damn. Actually, I can't think of anything. Wonky. Oh well, you all suck. That's all.

wrestlingfan66513
08-23-2012, 11:38 AM
hey all, sorry I haven't been around in a while, I have been putting all of my energy into training for my new job. I will be around more in a week or so :)

Don't forget to vote on Blog Wars. Rob vs Van is up

chunkkynutzzz
08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
IC as N: *is seen in Miami on The Beach*

Hey ICW , ICW Hello its Your Future One Half I.C.W. Tag Team Champion..Just Checking in with Everyone and Reminding you all Again that I am Better Than All of You. It Just So Happens That I'm Here and in the mist of All The Great happenings here,I thought of you.

Only Before This upcoming Karnage will I leave here and Return.

So in the mean time all is safe till Then, by the way ...Wells Will Inflict Pure Pain on anyone in our way..and I Will Continue the hurting.

Asherdelampyr
08-23-2012, 11:51 AM
Don't forget to vote on Blog Wars. Rob vs Van is up

will do now

bearkg88
08-23-2012, 04:22 PM
So I am going to do my damndest to get this weeks show fully written, and ill have the next 2 weeks cards finalized. Once VHX comes back, Ill have the final week going into Glory Days finalized!

magglis
08-23-2012, 06:08 PM
So I am going to do my damndest to get this weeks show fully written, and ill have the next 2 weeks cards finalized. Once VHX comes back, Ill have the final week going into Glory Days finalized!
^^^^You se people this guy is awesome!

Shaz11
08-23-2012, 06:08 PM
^^^^You se people this guy is awesome!

No he isn't. He's a legend! ;)

bearkg88
08-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Just a reminder. I need the promos from people by Saturday. If you are involved in Money In The Bank or Ultimate X, and you get me a late promo or don't get me one at all, it is seriously going to hurt your chances of winning. If you are part of a two or three person promo, and someone hasn't done their part yet, PM me so I can look into it :D

HolyJose2391
08-23-2012, 07:45 PM
Just a reminder. I need the promos from people by Saturday. If you are involved in Money In The Bank or Ultimate X, and you get me a late promo or don't get me one at all, it is seriously going to hurt your chances of winning. If you are part of a two or three person promo, and someone hasn't done their part yet, PM me so I can look into it :D
You got mine right? Just making sure I sent it

bearkg88
08-23-2012, 09:15 PM
You got mine right? Just making sure I sent it

Sure did bro!

Shaz11
08-23-2012, 09:17 PM
Shaz: Johaan Van Hellsing! I'm coming for ya!

HolyJose2391
08-23-2012, 09:18 PM
Shaz: Johaan Van Hellsing! I'm coming for ya!
JVH: I look forward to the challenge and finishing what we started

Shaz11
08-23-2012, 09:25 PM
JVH: I look forward to the challenge and finishing what we started

Shaz: Get prepared for an ass kicking ya devil fucker!