PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 08:51 AM
Can you make me a pic mate?

Of what???

magglis
08-14-2012, 08:52 AM
Of what???
Angelo:)....

Asherdelampyr
08-14-2012, 09:02 AM
I think this will be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. :) I just do quicker things for e-feds. This image here:

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/JBWKCPoster-1.jpg

Is the most visual e-fed logo I've ever done. But, if you want me to, I can PM you some info and we'll take it from there???

yeah, PMing is good, just with a couple of things that really show off your range.

can't make any promises as far as the rate of available work goes (If I had steady enough business I wouldn't have to work full time for some other asshole as well)

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 09:22 AM
yeah, PMing is good, just with a couple of things that really show off your range.

can't make any promises as far as the rate of available work goes (If I had steady enough business I wouldn't have to work full time for some other asshole as well)

That's fine man. I have two kids, one penny helps lol. I mean, I'd hope for more than one penny... two sounds AMAZING! LOL! PM sent man.

Vandarius
08-14-2012, 09:26 AM
Sup guys, won't be ICing much for a few days. at least not a lot ... mouth has been killing me. Keep up the good work though!

Asherdelampyr
08-14-2012, 09:29 AM
That's fine man. I have two kids, one penny helps lol. I mean, I'd hope for more than one penny... two sounds AMAZING! LOL! PM sent man.

I totally understand :) I'll get your stuff out to some other guys I know too, see what I can get going :)

(Also, learn html and Java, and you could totally go into business for yourself as well, great way to make some cash on the side, and has paid for my gaming addiction for years)

Sup guys, won't be ICing much for a few days. at least not a lot ... mouth has been killing me. Keep up the good work though!

what do you need your mouth for to IC? What, do you talk along when you type? (I do)

Kidding, I know how bad oral surgery sucks man, get better soon

Vandarius
08-14-2012, 09:37 AM
I totally understand :) I'll get your stuff out to some other guys I know too, see what I can get going :)

(Also, learn html and Java, and you could totally go into business for yourself as well, great way to make some cash on the side, and has paid for my gaming addiction for years)

what do you need your mouth for to IC? What, do you talk along when you type? (I do)

Kidding, I know how bad oral surgery sucks man, get better soon

Funny :P ill ic some, just not much. thanks though!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 10:08 AM
https://twitter.com/EclipseTheEarth

Decided to make a real one. Follow him on Twitter! You never know what he'll say! EclipseTheWorld was taken... bastards...

magglis
08-14-2012, 10:12 AM

Decided to make a real one. Follow him on Twitter! You never know what he'll say! EclipseTheWorld was taken... bastards...
So?:)

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 10:15 AM
So?:)

Send me some details on him. Who represents him and all.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 10:30 AM

And followed!

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 10:48 AM
So guys, just as something fun to do, I thought I'd give you all a chance as to book Glory Days. The front page is updated, for the most part, with all active users. We know some of the matches already for GD, but if you had to create the card for Glory Days on your own, what would it look like? Who would be a heel or face? Who would defend the titles? What kind of match stipulations would we see? So, go ahead and make a Glory Days card :D You don't have to, I just thought this might be something fun as I haven't really seen any other efed do this.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 10:51 AM
So guys, just as something fun to do, I thought I'd give you all a chance as to book Glory Days. The front page is updated, for the most part, with all active users. We know some of the matches already for GD, but if you had to create the card for Glory Days on your own, what would it look like? Who would be a heel or face? Who would defend the titles? What kind of match stipulations would we see? So, go ahead and make a Glory Days card :D You don't have to, I just thought this might be something fun as I haven't really seen any other efed do this.

Okay then. Be right back.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 10:53 AM

Interesting. I shall do this. Now, go back to page 500 and see what I did.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 10:57 AM
I think this will be the beginning of a beautiful relationship. :) I just do quicker things for e-feds. This image here:

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/JBWKCPoster-1.jpg

Is the most visual e-fed logo I've ever done. But, if you want me to, I can PM you some info and we'll take it from there???
Why am I just now seeing this logo? That throne looks perfect for someone...someone with the name HolyJose :D

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 11:00 AM
1. Vulgar vs GKM (Assuming if these two are used for the PPV since GKM is inactive and Vulgar is injured)
2. Clint Foster vs Usain Kingston
3. Jackson Smith vs Slick Nelson - Grudge Match
4. Shining Light vs Johann Van Hellsing
5. N and Ryan Wells vs Originators of Khaos vs Black Blooded vs Israel Pamich and Mr Smyth - Elimination Chamber Match
6. Shaz vs Chris Divine
7. # vs Artemis Eclipse - Falls Count Anywhere Match
8. Kyojin vs Van Hooligan X vs Darius vs Antonyo Angelo - ICW Champion Match

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 11:04 AM
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/ICW.jpg
Nice bro. Yeah you guys are doing amazing. 4 months and 5000 posts

chunkkynutzzz
08-14-2012, 11:14 AM
Wells: Everybody probably is asking, "Why Ryan, why?". And the answer to that is that you aren't goddamn worth an answer! Those...fans, didn't give a shit about me! I did everything for them, and I get nothing in fucking return! Now me and N, are going to be unstoppable as a team and win the Tag Titles!j

IC as N:WHEN THIS MAN SPEAKS, YOU ALL LISTEN.

Talk about Speaking The Truth , Ryan Took Notice and said the hell with everyone..Just how my mind-set is. And he can't wait for when he gets Next,because that's not how opportunity comes. That's Not How Opportunity works. We Both know this ,so we are taking ours.

#UnstoppableMovement

And I Dare Any Mothermother with boots to lace up, to Speak UP. There's No Problem with us giving anybody The Vulgar Treatment lol

#MobbStyle!

So with that said, a Big Fuck You to Everybody in ICW From Your Future Tag Team Champions.

Vandarius
08-14-2012, 11:16 AM
My Glory Days card!

ICW Championship Match!
Stipulation: Fatal Four Way inside of a Hell in a Cell (Pinfall, Sub., or Last man standing rules)
Darius vs Kyojin vs Antonyo Angelo vs Van Hooligan X (c)

X-Treme Championship Match!
Stipulation: Falls Count Anywhere Elimination Street Fight (Legit, like the match is on a busy street intersection)
Chris Divine vs Clint Foster vs Shaz vs Ryan Wells vs Artemis Eclipse vs # (c)

ICW Tag Team Championship Match!
Stipulation: Elimination First Blood Match
Israel Pamich and Mr Smyth vs Originators of Khaos vs Black Blooded (c)

Last Ride Match!
Shining Light vs Johann Van Hellsing

I Quit Match!
Slick Nelson vs Jackson Smith

(Theres what I envision! If I missed anyone, let me know!)

magglis
08-14-2012, 11:19 AM
Extreme Hell in a Cell Fatal Four Way for the ICW world title:
Van Hooligan X(c) vs Darius vs Kyojin vs Antonyo Angelo

X-Treme Championship hardcore match:
#(c) vs Artemis Eclipse

Triple threat TLC match,winner will face the ICW world champion at the next PPV
Shaz vs Chris Divine vs Shining Light

Money in the Bank match:
Riley Omega vs Slick Nelson vs Mr Smyth vs Usain Kingston vs N vs Vulgar vs Wells vs Israel vs Mike Hawk

Cage match winner will face the X-Treme Champion at the next PPV:
Clint Foster vs Jackson Smith vs Johann Van Hellsing

Tables elimination match for the ICW world tag team titles:
Originators of Khaos(c) vs Black Blooded

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 11:23 AM
I love how everyone is putting Ryan Wells in singles matches but he is actually in a tag team with N. :P

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 11:27 AM
I love how everyone is putting Ryan Wells in singles matches but he is actually in a tag team with N. :P

That's the idea... we're creating our own cards lol.

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 11:28 AM
That's the idea... we're creating our own cards lol.

Hey! You....be quiet. :P

chunkkynutzzz
08-14-2012, 01:31 PM
My Glory Days card!

ICW Championship Match!
Stipulation: Fatal Four Way inside of a Hell in a Cell (Pinfall, Sub., or Last man standing rules)

X-Treme Championship Match!
Stipulation: Falls Count Anywhere Elimination Street Fight (Legit, like the match is on a busy street intersection)
Chris Divine vs Clint Foster vs Shaz vs Ryan Wells vs Artemis Eclipse vs # (c)

Stipulation: Elimination First Blood Match
Israel Pamich and Mr Smyth vs Originators of Khaos vs Black Blooded (c)

Last Ride Match!

I Quit Match!
Slick Nelson vs Jackson Smith

(Theres what I envision! If I missed anyone, let me know!)

I Don't Make The cut on your card

IC as N: its Alright, the plot thicken's.

Vandarius
08-14-2012, 01:41 PM
I Don't Make The cut on your card

IC as N: its Alright, the plot thicken's.

Whoops you were supposed to be on the X-Treme one, my bad

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 02:17 PM
Exclusive from ICW.com

In Jake Bones final act as General Manager, he made two changes to Karnage and ICW as a whole. The first being that if Van Hooligan X loses at Glory Days, he will not be entitled to rematch right out. He will have to earn a title shot. The second being that Jake Bones eliminated all rematch clauses from ICW meaning if a champ loses his title, they will have to earn the title of #1 contender to challenge for it again. When we asked ICW owner Smokey what this means for Black Blooded at Glory Days his response was

Smokey-"I don't know when Bones made that ruling, but I guess the board of directors approved it. My decision for the triple threat elimination chamber match at Glory Days still stands. It will still be N/Wells vs Originators of Khaos vs Black Blooded.

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 02:20 PM
Exclusive from ICW.com

We caught up with Smokey after he informed us he had two pieces of news for the ICW faithful. He informed us of the following.

Smokey-At Glory Days, there will now be another briefcase added to the Money In The Bank match. We will also have a fatal fourway Ultimate X match where the winner of that match will recieve a title shot for the X-Treme Championship at the following PPV.

As for the original statement where winners advance, and losers will advance but have a time delay that has been thrown out. I will announce a series of matches for this Karnage. For those who impress me the most, they will be put in the Money In The Bank match. For those who impress me a little, they will be added to the Ultimate X match...and for those who don't impress me...well...they better hope they find a way to appear on Glory Days then

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 02:25 PM
Are promo assignments gonna go out later tonight?

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 02:33 PM

Maybe ;) hehe

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 02:33 PM

IC as Xavier Hightower: Hey, shut the fuck man, no one wants to hear you talk.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 02:36 PM
Maybe ;) hehe

Haha. Ok. ;)

IC as Xavier Hightower: Hey, shut the fuck man, no one wants to hear you talk.

Shaz: Sorry but errm, who are you?

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Haha. Ok. ;)

Shaz: Sorry but errm, who are you?

Xavier Hightower: Want to find out in the ring buddy?

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 02:39 PM
Xavier Hightower: Want to find out in the ring buddy?

Shaz: Ok then. Rookie.

magglis
08-14-2012, 02:40 PM
So bear now with the new characters ICW is getting bigger and bigger.Have you thought about having two weekly shows or another title?

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Shaz: Ok then. Rookie.

Xavier Hightower: You are a new comer, everyone says that. I'm a mother fuckin' train, and if you don't watch it, you'll be the tracks, I'll run right the fuck over you.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 02:42 PM
Xavier Hightower: You are a new comer, everyone says that. I'm a mother fuckin' train, and if you don't watch it, you'll be the tracks, I'll run right the fuck over you.

Shaz: Oh diddums. Another newcomer acting all big.

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Shaz: Oh diddums. Another newcomer acting all big.

Xavier Hightower: Weren't you the same way? And look where you turned out...at the bottom, still. The difference between you and me, I'll be the best here soon. Fuck, I probably already am.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 02:50 PM
Xavier Hightower: Weren't you the same way? And look where you turned out...at the bottom, still. The difference between you and me, I'll be the best here soon. Fuck, I probably already am.

Shaz: You're never gonna far. Especially with a surname like that. Who the fuck would wanna have their surname as "Hightower?!"

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Shaz: You're never gonna far. Especially with a surname like that. Who the fuck would wanna have their surname as "Hightower?!"

Xavier Hightower: That's the best you got, going after my last name fucktard? God, I thought you guys had better insults then that. Let me guess, you play patty cake in the ring too? I'm looking to fight real men, which you certainly aren't. I hurt people bigger then you and tougher then you, you, are a simple warm up, unless you are the best they got here, in that case, the belt should just be given to me now instead of having to hurt someone to get it.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 02:57 PM
Xavier Hightower: That's the best you got, going after my last name fucktard? God, I thought you guys had better insults then that. Let me guess, you play patty cake in the ring too? I'm looking to fight real men, which you certainly aren't. I hurt people bigger then you and tougher then you, you, are a simple warm up, unless you are the best they got here, in that case, the belt should just be given to me now instead of having to hurt someone to get it.

Shaz: Calm down mate! I don't wanna hear your life story! Jheeze.

TTC
08-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Shaz: Calm down mate! I don't wanna hear your life story! Jheeze.

Edwards: Man, if you think that was a life story then you are an idiot.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 02:59 PM
Edwards: Man, if you think that was a life story then you are an idiot.

Shaz: Another newcomer! Nice to see that both of you are coming after me! It really does prove my status as the best.

TTC
08-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Shaz: Another newcomer! Nice to see that both of you are coming after me! It really does prove my status as the best.

Edwards: Not at all. I'm just proving your idiotic ways of thinking.

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 03:11 PM

Xavier Hightower: You are nothing close to the best buddy, god, you are nothing short of getting fucked by God, because he gave you shit for brains.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Xavier Hightower: You are nothing close to the best buddy, god, you are nothing short of getting fucked by God, because he gave you shit for brains.

Artemis: This man.... he knows what he speaks.

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 03:44 PM
First up, AWESOME Icing guys! Now, next piece of business. I have no feuds, no storylines, no nothing pllaned for after Glory Days. From now, till Glory Days, everyone needs to bust their butts with promos, and icing when they can. I'm goingg to keep track of it, and re-determine who is pushed, who isn't ect. Also, each week EVERYONE is going to have a promo assignment, and when it comes to matches at Glory Days, it'll be from this Karnage, to the final promo at GD, that will determine who wins their matches :D

Btw, promo assignments in less than 5 hrs

TTC
08-14-2012, 03:48 PM
First up, AWESOME Icing guys! Now, next piece of business. I have no feuds, no storylines, no nothing pllaned for after Glory Days. From now, till Glory Days, everyone needs to bust their butts with promos, and icing when they can. I'm goingg to keep track of it, and re-determine who is pushed, who isn't ect. Also, each week EVERYONE is going to have a promo assignment, and when it comes to matches at Glory Days, it'll be from this Karnage, to the final promo at GD, that will determine who wins their matches :D

Btw, promo assignments in less than 5 hrs

Sounds cool mate.

Brock Edwards: I will be the fastest rising star in the history of ICW. Watch the rise of Brock Edwards.

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2012, 04:01 PM
Sounds cool mate.

Brock Edwards: I will be the fastest rising star in the history of ICW. Watch the rise of Brock Edwards.

Kyojin: Get back to the octagon Lesnar.

TTC
08-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Kyojin: Get back to the octagon Lesnar.

Nah. I like the square ring better.

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Nah. I like the square ring better.

Kyojin: Whatever then, doesn't matter either way for me. You wanna be the fastest rising star in ICW history- I give you a month before you decide your contact isn't good enough for the asskickings you've been getting. Even less if you step into the ring with me.

TTC
08-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Kyojin: Whatever then, doesn't matter either way for me. You wanna be the fastest rising star in ICW history- I give you a month before you decide your contact isn't good enough for the asskickings you've been getting. Even less if you step into the ring with me.

I'll take you on your offer. I don't mind kicking your ass all over the ring.

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2012, 04:10 PM

Dude, don't forget to put IC: before the post unless you're genuinely asking me for a match.

Kyojin: Oh you see, I'd happily do it, but I have bigger fish to fry. You see, I'm part of the biggest match in ICW history. You'll be lucky to be part of the show at Glory Days, but at least you can watch as I lift up the ICW World Championship for everybody to see.

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 04:13 PM

Make sure to put IC or your characters name before a post if its meant as In Character :D

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 04:13 PM
Dude, don't forget to put IC: before the post unless you're genuinely asking me for a match.

Kyojin: Oh you see, I'd happily do it, but I have bigger fish to fry. You see, I'm part of the biggest match in ICW history. You'll be lucky to be part of the show at Glory Days, but at least you can watch as I lift up the ICW World Championship for everybody to see.

Damn you Eddy beating me to the punch!

TTC
08-14-2012, 04:15 PM
Make sure to put IC or your characters name before a post if its meant as In Character :D
Thanks I forget about because I'm new to this.

TTC
08-14-2012, 04:16 PM

Brock Edwards: I'll watch the match for sure. I will see your failure.

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 04:17 PM
Thanks I forget about because I'm new to this.

Np. Just a friendly reminder

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 04:22 PM

Remember to follow Artemis Eclipse on Twitter to see what he's thinking!

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 04:28 PM
whoever booked a Last Ride Match (I think it was VanDarius) between Shinning Light and Johann Van Hellsing. FUCKING GENIUS!

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 04:33 PM
whoever booked a Last Ride Match (I think it was VanDarius) between Shinning Light and Johann Van Hellsing. FUCKING GENIUS!

Will have to remember that for the future :D

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 04:35 PM
Also, if any of you guys have someone specific you'd like to work with after Glory Days, shoot me a PM so I can think about it! :D

CM Rock-Austin
08-14-2012, 04:59 PM
Glory Days Card

ICW Championship Match
Stipulation: Fatal Four Way Hell in a Cell

X-Treme Championship Match
Stipulation: Falls Count Anywhere Elimination Match
Chris Divine vs Clint Foster vs Shaz vs Jackson Smith vs Artemis Eclipse vs # (c)

Stipulation: TLC Match With the titles above the ring w/ special enforcer Slick Nelson
Israel Pamich and Mr Smyth vs Ryan Wells and N vs Originators of Khaos vs Black Blooded (c)

Buried Alive Match

Triple Threat Number one contender Hardcore Match for the Extreme Championship
Brock vs Hightower vs Usain Kingston

Jackson: I see a lot of new comers trying to make a name for themselves already, let me be the first to say that you will not get far! In the mean time you rookies can watch me win matches and then win the Money in The Bank!

TTC
08-14-2012, 05:02 PM
Jackson: I see a lot of new comers trying to make a name for themselves already, let me be the first to say that you will not get far! In the mean time you rookies can watch me win matches and then win the Money in The Bank!

Brock Edwards: Unlike you I don't do failure. I'll just be watching lose and fail.

CM Rock-Austin
08-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Brock Edwards: Unlike you I don't do failure. I'll just be watching lose and fail.

Jackson: Actually you will have failure dumb ass, everyone fails at least once in life! My god you are stupid but, I guess you are right, you will be watching since you will not be on the biggest PPV in ICW while I will.

TTC
08-14-2012, 05:11 PM
Jackson: Actually you will have failure dumb ass, everyone fails at least once in life! My god you are stupid but, I guess you are right, you will be watching since you will not be on the biggest PPV in ICW while I will.
Edwards: I'll see about that, fool.

CM Rock-Austin
08-14-2012, 05:20 PM
Edwards: I'll see about that, fool.

Jackson: Good luck Lesnar wannabe.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 05:21 PM
BREAKING NEWS FROM ICW.COM
Reported By Ryan Clark

Artemis Eclipse was seen walking in Chicago with his close friends CM Punk, and Colt Cabana. The Boston native saw our reporter and snuck up behind him and performed The Rubix Cube on concrete. No word yet on how the reporter is doing but ambulances are at the scene now as Police are questioning the wrestlers. More on Artemis's very public breakdown soon.

CM Rock-Austin
08-14-2012, 05:28 PM
BREAKING NEWS FROM ICW.COM
Reported By Ryan Clark

Artemis Eclipse was seen walking in Chicago with his close friends CM Punk, and Colt Cabana. The Boston native saw our reporter and snuck up behind him and performed The Rubix Cube on concrete. No word yet on how the reporter is doing but ambulances are at the scene now as Police are questioning the wrestlers. More on Artemis's very public breakdown soon.
Jackson: Seriously!? Come on man even though you have ICW in the news it is not in a good way.

TTC
08-14-2012, 05:31 PM
Jackson: Good luck Lesnar wannabe.
I'm no wannabe. I'm better than he is.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 05:35 PM
Jackson: Seriously!? Come on man even though you have ICW in the news it is not in a good way.

@EclipseTheEarth: Punk bitch @JacksonAndrewsTheMan needs to learn when to keep his mouth shut. Next time I see you, I'm fucking you up next! #BankOnIt
Just Now from ANDROID

CM Rock-Austin
08-14-2012, 05:36 PM
I'm no wannabe. I'm better than he is.

Jackson: You keep telling yourself that.

TTC
08-14-2012, 05:40 PM
Jackson: You keep telling yourself that.
Edwards: And you keep on living your little fantasy.

CM Rock-Austin
08-14-2012, 05:44 PM
Edwards: And you keep on living your little fantasy.

Jackson: And you keep on lying to yourself.

TTC
08-14-2012, 05:46 PM
Jackson: And you keep on lying to yourself.
Edwards: Whatever. At least I'm going to put on a good match unlike you.

chunkkynutzzz
08-14-2012, 06:08 PM
IC as N:

Whoa Whoa , JUST WHOA!!!.. I Don't Mean to Interrupt But All The BitchAssness that's being spoken outloud is just driving cars off highways and more shootings in theaters. So I Guess when I really think about it, I did mean to interrupt. Let Me Start With a quick shut the fuck up rookie.. since your new here and all googly eyed from the icw stars, let me put a stop to your asshole looking mouth now.

Stop the shit that's coming out of it and listen, Do what you feel like..As Long as your not ever speaking of N or Ryan Wells. Your Good in life. But iif you ever get in our way of our goals..then you sir will get the vulgar treatment.

#MobbStyle!

2nd Thing Now- Take Notice now that The ICW Tag Teams Champions will belong to us ,as in us I mean N and Ryan wells numbskulls. So Be Aware, it doesn't stop there. It Starts There.

#UnstoppableMovement

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 06:13 PM
IC as HolyJose: ICW Just signed their biggest acquisition ever. ME!

TTC
08-14-2012, 06:17 PM
IC as HolyJose: ICW Just signed their biggest acquisition ever. ME!
Edwards: Yawn. I'm bored already.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 06:18 PM
Edwards: Yawn. I'm bored already.
IC: Says the Lesnar wannabe. Let me guess you want a private jet now? You're own limo? Let me know when you become an eFed star like myself. THEN you can get on on a much lower level than me.

TTC
08-14-2012, 06:20 PM
IC: Says the Lesnar wannabe. Let me guess you want a private jet now? You're own limo? Let me know when you become an eFed star like myself. THEN you can get on on a much lower level than me.
Edwards: I don't want it. I NEED it. If you are such a huge accusation then why have I never heard of you.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 06:22 PM
Edwards: I don't want it. I NEED it. If you are such a huge accusation then why have I never heard of you.
IC: Because you've been living in fucking Minnesota that's why. I mean seriously how's the mountains? The snow? The no TV? It's basically like living under afucking Rock. I'm going to call you Patrick Star now since you obviously live under a rock and don't know who I am. Here let everyone else tell you who I am and I'll go after that World Title. Sound good? Alright perfect!

TTC
08-14-2012, 06:27 PM
IC: Because you've been living in fucking Minnesota that's why. I mean seriously how's the mountains? The snow? The no TV? It's basically like living under afucking Rock. I'm going to call you Patrick Star now since you obviously live under a rock and don't know who I am. Here let everyone else tell you who I am and I'll go after that World Title. Sound good? Alright perfect!
Yeah the mountains are great. They serve their purpose for a hard training something I bet you don't do. And Patrick Star. Nice. Only a child like you would think like that. As far as no TV goes I still got a motherfucking laptop.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Yeah the mountains are great. They serve their purpose for a hard training something I bet you don't do. And Patrick Star. Nice. Only a child like you would think like that. As far as no TV goes I still got a motherfucking laptop.
IC: With what? Windows 98 and AOL Internet connection? Besides have you seen my weight? 285 all muscle. I just go the normal route and hit the gym hard, take my vitamins and my protein shakes. I embrace my inner child Patrick keeps one young and not take life too seriously which looks like you obviously do. But hey when you're a no name nobody like you Patrick I don't blame you. But let me run this down for you. TOP star in JBW, EWNCW, HWA, EWA, and now ICW.

TTC
08-14-2012, 06:34 PM
IC: With what? Windows 98 and AOL Internet connection? Besides have you seen my weight? 285 all muscle. I just go the normal route and hit the gym hard, take my vitamins and my protein shakes. I embrace my inner child Patrick keeps one young and not take life too seriously which looks like you obviously do. But hey when you're a no name nobody like you Patrick I don't blame you. But let me run this down for you. TOP star in JBW, EWNCW, HWA, EWA, and now ICW.
Edwards: Sorry, to bust your bubble, oh wait no I'm not, you need to beat me first. Then I MIGHT believe you on that. I don't take life all seriously, but don't call someone Patrick. But hey at least my parents are immigrants.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 06:38 PM
Edwards: Sorry, to bust your bubble, oh wait no I'm not, you need to beat me first. Then I MIGHT believe you on that. I don't take life all seriously, but don't call someone Patrick. But hey at least my parents are immigrants.
IC:I don't understand wat you're trying to say. You're parent's ARE immigrants? Aww did they come here from Bikini Bottom? And why would I beat someone who is complete shit? Won't do anything for my career except prove that you only know what? 4 moves?

TTC
08-14-2012, 06:40 PM
IC:I don't understand wat you're trying to say. You're parent's ARE immigrants? Aww did they come here from Bikini Bottom? And why would I beat someone who is complete shit? Won't do anything for my career except prove that you only know what? 4 moves?
Edwards: I mean't aren't. I'm sorry about my mistake. I ain't shit. 4 moves? I bet that's you. Have you try taking some wrestling classes?

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 06:43 PM
Edwards: I mean't aren't. I'm sorry about my mistake. I ain't shit. 4 moves? I bet that's you. Have you try taking some wrestling classes?
IC: How are my parents being immigrants mean anything? Only proves you're a racist and Oh the "I know you are but what am I comeback" listen kid. I am the best damn wrestler eFeds have ever seen. Just ask the current champ VHX. I've beaten him before to be known as Champion of Champions. Ask Divine I gave him one hell of a match in the cage a few months back. Ask Artemis he has seen what I'm capable of

TTC
08-14-2012, 06:45 PM
IC: How are my parents being immigrants mean anything? Only proves you're a racist and Oh the "I know you are but what am I comeback" listen kid. I am the best damn wrestler eFeds have ever seen. Just ask the current champ VHX. I've beaten him before to be known as Champion of Champions. Ask Divine I gave him one hell of a match in the cage a few months back. Ask Artemis he has seen what I'm capable of
Fine I'll give you credit for now. I want to see you wrestle here in ICW, before I give you full credit on your accomplishments.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 06:47 PM
Fine I'll give you credit for now. I want to see you wrestle here in ICW, before I give you full credit on your accomplishments.
IC: *Ahem* JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion, JBW WARFare World Television Champion, First Ever dual Champion in JBW. Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion, AND current holders of the EWNCW Brutality Ultimate Opportunity Contracts which gives me a shot anytime anywhere for the EWNCW Blacklist Championship. Sure I've never won the world title but hell took Eddie Guerrero over 20 years into his career my time will come. Simple fact everywhere I go I am the best no matter what

TTC
08-14-2012, 06:48 PM
IC: *Ahem* JBW WARFare World Tag Team Champion, JBW WARFare World Television Champion, First Ever dual Champion in JBW. Alpha Revolution North American Heavyweight Champion, AND current holders of the EWNCW Brutality Ultimate Opportunity Contracts which gives me a shot anytime anywhere for the EWNCW Blacklist Championship. Sure I've never won the world title but hell took Eddie Guerrero over 20 years into his career my time will come. Simple fact everywhere I go I am the best no matter what
Edwards: Granted you haven't been world champion yet.

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 06:49 PM

Use ic or ur characters name bro

TTC
08-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Use ic or ur characters name bro
I know I keep on forgetting. I'm getting use to it.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 06:51 PM
Edwards: Not at all. I'm just proving your idiotic ways of thinking.

Shaz: Idiotic ways of thinking huh? Wow. You're the one who has an idiotic way of thinking, go back to UFC.

TTC
08-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Shaz: Idiotic ways of thinking huh? Wow. You're the one who has an idiotic way of thinking, go back to UFC.
Edwards: I was too good for UFC.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Edwards: Granted you haven't been world champion yet.
IC: Yet my name is world renowned. While yours is just a Lesnar ripoff? Tell me are you a wannabe? Are you gonna tell us what you want? What you really really want?

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 06:54 PM
Edwards: I was too good for UFC.

Shaz: More like you lost your last match, announced your retirement, and came to ICW for the money. Great one.

TTC
IC: Yet my name is world renowned. While yours is just a Lesnar ripoff? Tell me are you a wannabe? Are you gonna tell us what you want? What you really really want?
Edwards: In due time.

Shaz11

OOC: Wait a sec. When you IC do you IC as Johaan or HolyJose?! Lol.

TTC
08-14-2012, 06:55 PM
Shaz: More like you lost your last match, announced your retirement, and came to ICW for the money. Great one.
Edwards: Sorry, but I ain't the real Lesnar. Idiot!

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 06:55 PM
OOC: Wait a sec. When you IC do you IC as Johaan or HolyJose?! Lol.
oh my bad with TTC I've been ICing as HolyJose.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 06:57 PM
Edwards: In due time.
HJ: As long as you really really really wanna zigaziga!

TTC
08-14-2012, 06:58 PM
HJ: As long as you really really really wanna zigaziga!
Edwards: Funny, man.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Edwards: Funny, man.
HJ: I'm only out asking questions. Anyways I have to go you know actually prepare for my matches.

OOC: Fun times

TTC
08-14-2012, 07:02 PM
HJ: I'm only out asking questions. Anyways I have to go you know actually prepare for my matches.

Brock: you mean lose right?

OOC: I like this.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 07:02 PM
Edwards: Sorry, but I ain't the real Lesnar. Idiot!

Shaz: But you're a Lesnar wannabe. A Lesnar rip off. "Idiot" huh? Well keep all the childish insults coming mate.

oh my bad with TTC I've been ICing as HolyJose.

Ahh right, lol.

TTC
08-14-2012, 07:03 PM
Shaz: But you're a Lesnar wannabe. A Lesnar rip off. "Idiot" huh? Well keep all the childish insults coming mate.
Ripoff. You are so original. Thank you for being so creative.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 07:04 PM
Brock: you mean lose right?

OOC: I like this.
HJ: Lose? I know not what you mean young padawan. But if you mean falling down and getting back up and overcoming the odds? Then yes that is what I do

Yes2J
08-14-2012, 07:05 PM
Slick Nelson via the ICW Official Website has declared complete silence until Karnage.
He told us that "All will be revealed".

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 07:06 PM
Ripoff. You are so original. Thank you for being so creative.

Shaz: Why the fuck would I wanna come into ICW to be a creative guy? I'm only here to kick some ass! And that's what I've been doing since my debut!

TTC
08-14-2012, 07:07 PM
HJ: Lose? I know not what you mean young padawan. But if you mean falling down and getting back up and overcoming the odds? Then yes that is what I do
Brock: Oh and they call me a Lesnar ripoff. Who are you now? Cena?

TTC
08-14-2012, 07:07 PM
Shaz: Why the fuck would I wanna come into ICW to be a creative guy? I'm only here to kick some ass! And that's what I've been doing since my debut!
Brock: Until you lose to me.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 07:08 PM

Artemis: I really need you to sit back and think about something HJ.... You have never actually faced me you sniveling little fucking twit. And if you were to have faced me, I'd have curbstomped your illegal ass back to the fucking beginning of time. You've been in this business for a few years and have definitely amassed a bunch of gold but, it doesn't help that you know a lot of the owners and you're in the in crowd with them.

Ka$h, JMan, and hell... even when that fucking loser R(ob) was around he knew you were part of "The Boys". You motherfuckers keep coming into MY house and think you're going to take my payday and everyone elses? Fuck your ego-face. Come at me HJ and you'll see what I'm all about fucker.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 07:10 PM
Brock: Oh and they call me a Lesnar ripoff. Who are you now? Cena?
HJ: LOL..no. I don't use four moves BUT I do know that once you fall down you have to get up and not wallow in self loathing.

CM Rock-Austin
08-14-2012, 07:18 PM

Jaackson: First your ass has to fucking debut and then try to impress any of us so in the mean time keep your ass quiet!

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 07:20 PM
Artemis: I really need you to sit back and think about something HJ.... You have never actually faced me you sniveling little fucking twit. And if you were to have faced me, I'd have curbstomped your illegal ass back to the fucking beginning of time. You've been in this business for a few years and have definitely amassed a bunch of gold but, it doesn't help that you know a lot of the owners and you're in the in crowd with them.

Ka$h, JMan, and hell... even when that fucking loser R(ob) was around he knew you were part of "The Boys". You motherfuckers keep coming into MY house and think you're going to take my payday and everyone elses? Fuck your ego-face. Come at me HJ and you'll see what I'm all about fucker.
HJ: FINALLY! Someone that fucking matters. Seriously I was getting tired verbally raping that Lesnar wannabe. No you're right we've never faced off before why? Because I've always been in a higher level than you'll ever be. What's the best you've gotten. Octane? Have fun with that. As for me being in the "In Crowd" I NEVER once gotten something I didn't deserve. I worked my ass off to get it. Know how many times I got my ass kicked by Markus Beerstein and the FSA before I got the JBW WarFareWorld Television Championship? A whole fucking bunch. A-Rev? I won a goddamn tournament to win the North American Heavyweight Championship. I've never considered myself one of the boys. That, what did you call him, a "fucking loser"? R(ob) saw the potential in me the same potential you don't have because you're always bitching and moaning like a 14 year old girl not being allowed to go to a Justin Beiber concert. Get your ass in the ring against me and I'll show why I deserve where I am

TTC
08-14-2012, 07:25 PM
HJ: LOL..no. I don't use four moves BUT I do know that once you fall down you have to get up and not wallow in self loathing.
Brock: I'll see you soon.

TTC
08-14-2012, 07:25 PM
Jaackson: First your ass has to fucking debut and then try to impress any of us so in the mean time keep your ass quiet!
Brock: It's called self-motivation.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 07:26 PM
Brock: I'll see you soon.
HJ: I'll be here to kick your sorry ass

TTC
08-14-2012, 07:28 PM
HJ: I'll be here to kick your sorry ass
Brock: I'm the ass-kicker around here.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 07:28 PM

Shaz: Yep. Keep dreaming mate. Reality will hit you one day.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 07:30 PM
Brock: I'm the cock sucker around here.
HJ: WOAH buddy okay. That's your lifestyle choice but didn't need to know that

magglis
08-14-2012, 07:30 PM
So bear now with the new characters ICW is getting bigger and bigger.Have you thought about having two weekly shows or another title?
I posted this five hours ago and now i'm coming back and 10 new characters in ICW.FUCKING AWESOME
Also HJ as HJ in ICW,hell yeah

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 07:33 PM
I posted this five hours ago and now i'm coming back and 10 new characters in ICW.FUCKING AWESOME
Also HJ as HJ in ICW,hell yeah
I love my Johann character but he is more of a speak softly carry a large revolver and sword kind of guy. HJ I just feel more comfortable and it flows a lot easier with

CM Rock-Austin
08-14-2012, 07:35 PM
Brock: It's called self-motivation.

Jackson: It's called arrogance and when reality kicks you right in the face, I will be standing there laughing at you.

magglis
08-14-2012, 07:35 PM
I love my Johann character but he is more of a speak softly carry a large revolver and sword kind of guy. HJ I just feel more comfortable and it flows a lot easier with
Nice bro,i would love to work with you again

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 07:37 PM
HJ: FINALLY! Someone that fucking matters. Seriously I was getting tired verbally raping that Lesnar wannabe. No you're right we've never faced off before why? Because I've always been in a higher level than you'll ever be. What's the best you've gotten. Octane? Have fun with that. As for me being in the "In Crowd" I NEVER once gotten something I didn't deserve. I worked my ass off to get it. Know how many times I got my ass kicked by Markus Beerstein and the FSA before I got the JBW WarFareWorld Television Championship? A whole fucking bunch. A-Rev? I won a goddamn tournament to win the North American Heavyweight Championship. I've never considered myself one of the boys. That, what did you call him, a "fucking loser"? R(ob) saw the potential in me the same potential you don't have because you're always bitching and moaning like a 14 year old girl not being allowed to go to a Justin Beiber concert. Get your ass in the ring against me and I'll show why I deserve where I am

Artemis: Higher level?? Higher level? I've been on the "Pro" scene for about six months now. I'm a five time ICW Insanity Champion, EWA TV Champion and soon to be ICW X-Treme Champion come Glory Days... and if you've seen anything about this company since its began is that I've been screwed by Smokey more times than Jenna Haze in a gangbang.

And all the companies you've been involved in have some sort of friends of yours running the places. I'm not bitching and moaning, just stating some real fucking talk. It's a shame you're little boy band loving ass doesn't know what life is all about but, that's for another time. Right now were talking about accomplishments, respect and me fucking you up. Everything goes hand in hand.

Now, if I were you, I'd turn my ass around and go the fuck back to JBW where you, Ma$$, Ka$h, JMan, RomanFlare and all of your other egocentric friends are. Matter fact, take yourself back to all of the other companies because the fact of the fucking matter is this HJ, you're afraid of me. You and I both know you are. That's what you're trying to hide behind accomplishments. Because you know no matter what you do, I'll always be PURELY better than you. And trust me, by years end... I will actually be a WORLD CHAMPION somewhere. That's one accomplishment you will NEVER get you fucking HomeDepot squatter!!

TTC
Shaz: Yep. Keep dreaming mate. Reality will hit you one day.
IC: I don't dream mate.

TTC
HJ: WOAH buddy okay. That's your lifestyle choice but didn't need to know that
IC: Now, I know the type of person you are.

Shaz11
I don't dream mate.

Shaz: Once again, I smell bullshit.

magglis
08-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Angelo: I mean what the fuck is going on around here?

Van where are you?You backstabbing son of the bitch.

OOC: I now he is on vacation

TTC
08-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Jackson: It's called arrogance and when reality kicks you right in the face, I will be standing there laughing at you.
Brock: We'll have to see about that.

TTC
08-14-2012, 07:40 PM
Shaz: Once again, I smell bullshit.
IC: Probably your own shit. The shit of how bad you are.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 07:41 PM
IC: Probably your own shit. The shit of how bad you are.

Shaz: If it was my shit then I'd be in the toilet you freak.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Artemis: Higher level?? Higher level? I've been on the "Pro" scene for about six months now. I'm a five time ICW Insanity Champion, EWA TV Champion and soon to be ICW X-Treme Champion come Glory Days... and if you've seen anything about this company since its began is that I've been screwed by Smokey more times than Jenna Haze in a gangbang.

And all the companies you've been involved in have some sort of friends of yours running the places. I'm not bitching and moaning, just stating some real fucking talk. It's a shame you're little boy band loving ass doesn't know what life is all about but, that's for another time. Right now were talking about accomplishments, respect and me fucking you up. Everything goes hand in hand.

Now, if I were you, I'd turn my ass around and go the fuck back to JBW where you, Ma$$, Ka$h, JMan, RomanFlare and all of your other egocentric friends are. Matter fact, take yourself back to all of the other companies because the fact of the fucking matter is this HJ, you're afraid of me. You and I both know you are. That's what you're trying to hide behind accomplishments. Because you know no matter what you do, I'll always be PURELY better than you. And trust me, by years end... I will actually be a WORLD CHAMPION somewhere. That's one accomplishment you will NEVER get you fucking HomeDepot squatter!!

HJ: Isn't the Insanity Championship defunct? Good job you're a glorified former WCW TV Champion means a lot. LOL EWA TV Championship implying that means anything I mean who had it before? No one that mattered that's for sure. Now the ICW X-Treme Championship you're number one contender GREAT JOB BUDDY! Do you want a cookie and milk to go with that? Let me know when you win that or lose chances are you'll be crying like that day you found out Harry Styles was banging that MILF from the X-Factor.

I knew NOBODY when I joined JBW. I worked my way up that ladder and let's look at HWA. BROC FUCKING HATES ME. Probably for jobbing him out of the TV Championship but whatever I won. I won't turn around and leave this place. In fact how about I march to the ring and I'll see you there and I'll show you how we do things in the streets of DC. I am afraid of No one! Not even the mighty or I guess I should say puny. I'll fuck you up more than Hulk fucked up Loki in the Avengers. Good for you if you win a World Championship before the years end. I have NEVER won it either goes to show that if I was friends with people in high places I would have already held that more than once by now but I work for my accomplishments and the World Heavyweight Championship will be mine one day but for now how about I just kick your ass into obscurity

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2012, 07:50 PM
HJ: Isn't the Insanity Championship defunct? Good job you're a glorified former WCW TV Champion means a lot. LOL EWA TV Championship implying that means anything I mean who had it before? No one that mattered that's for sure. Now the ICW X-Treme Championship you're number one contender GREAT JOB BUDDY! Do you want a cookie and milk to go with that? Let me know when you win that or lose chances are you'll be crying like that day you found out Harry Styles was banging that MILF from the X-Factor.

I knew NOBODY when I joined JBW. I worked my way up that ladder and let's look at HWA. BROC FUCKING HATES ME. Probably for jobbing him out of the TV Championship but whatever I won. I won't turn around and leave this place. In fact how about I march to the ring and I'll see you there and I'll show you how we do things in the streets of DC. I am afraid of No one! Not even the mighty or I guess I should say puny. I'll fuck you up more than Hulk fucked up Loki in the Avengers. Good for you if you win a World Championship before the years end. I have NEVER won it either goes to show that if I was friends with people in high places I would have already held that more than once by now but I work for my accomplishments and the World Heavyweight Championship will be mine one day but for now how about I just kick your ass into obscurity

Kyojin: Wait, so first you join Redemption, and then you join ICW? Are you just looking to have your ass kicked by me?

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 07:51 PM
Kyojin: Wait, so first you join Redemption, and then you join ICW? Are you just looking to have your ass kicked by me?
IC: *looks around* Who....the fuck...are you?

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 07:52 PM
For anyone that's actually read my SBW shows, I want to bring either Kyle Diamond, Kenta Hiromasu or Samuel Kashmen here to ICW... which one should it be? All three are creations of mine... check out the Be The Booker section to see what I'm talking about.

RatedRorayJames
08-14-2012, 07:53 PM
How to sign up?

magglis
08-14-2012, 07:54 PM
How to sign up?
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?17433-Insane-Championship-Wrestling-ICW-Official-Roster

RatedRorayJames
08-14-2012, 07:55 PM
http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?17433-Insane-Championship-Wrestling-ICW-Official-Roster

Thanks Bro!!

magglis
08-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Thanks Bro!!
No prob mate

TTC
08-14-2012, 07:57 PM
Shaz: If it was my shit then I'd be in the toilet you freak.
IC: Ahhh. Fuck you, I don't care.

magglis
08-14-2012, 08:02 PM
For anyone that's actually read my SBW shows, I want to bring either Kyle Diamond, Kenta Hiromasu or Samuel Kashmen here to ICW... which one should it be? All three are creations of mine... check out the Be The Booker section to see what I'm talking about.
So R(ob) i like Kyle Diamond and yes i read your shows.Also now that Artemis is heel i would love to see you bringing a face

CM Rock-Austin
08-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Brock: We'll have to see about that.

Jackson: Yea but I have a strong feeling that this will be a fact

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2012, 08:12 PM
IC: *looks around* Who....the fuck...are you?

Kyojin: I'm the guy that's gonna beat the 'great' HolyJose to becoming a World Champion. Come Glory Days- I'll be the guy you're gonna be aiming at. And I'm going to love every single second. I'm going to thrive at the top while you reach up and just can't quite grab that ring. I'm Kyojin. And if you ever step out of line, I'll put you on the ground.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 08:14 PM

Artemis: Leave it to the wetback to fuck up the English language and its meaning. Seriously... in the beginning of your argument against me you basically call me irrelevant. Which in turn means you think I'm obscure... then you end by telling me you're going to kick me into obscurity. Right. So, which is it? Do I not matter now or in the future? See the thing is, yes... the Insanity Championship may be defunct but, I was the LAST holder of it. ME! No one else... they all fought like madmen for that strap and it ended with me. Why? Because there's none greater to end it with.

And the EWA TV Championship hasn't been around for long at all, I'm only the second holder of the Championship and I'll be making sure that I keep it for a long time to come too. Bank on it.... now, as for the rest of the shit you said, how does one work their way up any ladder when they're always on their knees? We all know how you got your Championships BJ... err... HJ.

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 08:14 PM
Seriously...looking on here and seeing more people join and all thiss ICing, makes me smile. You all have no idea how big. Here is an idea

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/createprint/3172442/3172442d.gif

I am getting a shower, going back to the shop and my room, and once there, working on promo assignments!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 08:17 PM
So R(ob) i like Kyle Diamond and yes i read your shows.Also now that Artemis is heel i would love to see you bringing a face

Thanks, man. I was thinking Diamond as well. But, I'd like to see if we're a part of a minority or majority.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 08:19 PM
IC: Ahhh. Fuck you, I don't care.

Shaz: Haha. Nothing to say? Cat got your tongue?

TTC
08-14-2012, 08:22 PM
Shaz: Haha. Nothing to say? Cat got your tongue?
Brock: No. If a cat had my tongue then I wouldn't have said fuck you.

TTC
08-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Seriously...looking on here and seeing more people join and all thiss ICing, makes me smile. You all have no idea how big. Here is an idea

I am getting a shower, going back to the shop and my room, and once there, working on promo assignments!
Glad we can make you proud.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 08:23 PM
Brock: No. If a cat had my tongue then I wouldn't have said fuck you.

Shaz: Errm, if you didn't know. It's a saying. Wow, the level of stupidity you have.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 08:24 PM

I'm just glad I'm able to do so right now. Work and everything has been killing me lately and it's good to have some sort of release.

TTC
08-14-2012, 08:25 PM
Shaz: Errm, if you didn't know. It's a saying. Wow, the level of stupidity you have.
Brock: Me or You? I think its you with the stupidity in here. Yeah let's go with that.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 08:29 PM
Artemis: Leave it to the wetback to fuck up the English language and its meaning. Seriously... in the beginning of your argument against me you basically call me irrelevant. Which in turn means you think I'm obscure... then you end by telling me you're going to kick me into obscurity. Right. So, which is it? Do I not matter now or in the future? See the thing is, yes... the Insanity Championship may be defunct but, I was the LAST holder of it. ME! No one else... they all fought like madmen for that strap and it ended with me. Why? Because there's none greater to end it with.

And the EWA TV Championship hasn't been around for long at all, I'm only the second holder of the Championship and I'll be making sure that I keep it for a long time to come too. Bank on it.... now, as for the rest of the shit you said, how does one work their way up any ladder when they're always on their knees? We all know how you got your Championships BJ... err... HJ.

IC: So you're a glorified Rhyno? The last man to hold the ECW TV and World Heavyweight Championships. You're just digging your hole even deeper. I have won all my championships by winning. On my own. Never once did I get on my knees. The simple fact is that I, and I alone win my accomplishments. Not side with some faction. I never needed SuperNova to help win my titles hell I was the only man to bring gold not once but TWICE to that group while everyone else failed at it. The simple fact here is that you don't amount to shit here in ICW. Hence why someone of my calibre came here it needed a big name not you. That's why you could never win you underestimate everyone in their ability and then you lose and you go a bitch about it. How about next time you lose which seems to be at Glory Days accept that loss like a man instead of attacking the better man. But we all know you're beneath that aren't you?

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Kyojin: I'm the guy that's gonna beat the 'great' HolyJose to becoming a World Champion. Come Glory Days- I'll be the guy you're gonna be aiming at. And I'm going to love every single second. I'm going to thrive at the top while you reach up and just can't quite grab that ring. I'm Kyojin. And if you ever step out of line, I'll put you on the ground.
IC: Who's your world champion? VHX? HAHAHAHAHAAH good luck Mr. Myagi. How about this instead. You lose just as bad as your people did in WWII while I come up and grab that ring. You act as if I'm afraid of you but simply put. You're nobody. Especially not a threat to me

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 08:35 PM
Brock: Me or You? I think its you with the stupidity in here. Yeah let's go with that.

Shaz: Incorrect opinion...again.

TTC
08-14-2012, 08:36 PM
Shaz: Incorrect opinion...again.
Brock: Whatever. I got better things to do rather than talk to you.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-14-2012, 08:41 PM
IC: So you're a glorified Rhyno? The last man to hold the ECW TV and World Heavyweight Championships. You're just digging your hole even deeper. I have won all my championships by winning. On my own. Never once did I get on my knees. The simple fact is that I, and I alone win my accomplishments. Not side with some faction. I never needed SuperNova to help win my titles hell I was the only man to bring gold not once but TWICE to that group while everyone else failed at it. The simple fact here is that you don't amount to shit here in ICW. Hence why someone of my calibre came here it needed a big name not you. That's why you could never win you underestimate everyone in their ability and then you lose and you go a bitch about it. How about next time you lose which seems to be at Glory Days accept that loss like a man instead of attacking the better man. But we all know you're beneath that aren't you?

Artemis: Actually, Ezekiel Jackson is the last man to hold the ECW Championship. See... you're much like the ECW revival... you don't matter and the fans say it doesn't exist. You're a shell of your former self, you're a non-denominational. You don't even have your Green Card. Vato. The fact is, you sit here and talk about my attitude, we all know I have one and that I'm better than anyone. The fact is this, I will be greater in six months than you will ever be in your whole career. Let me put it into terms that you can actually understand, esse...

I will go on to become the Eddie Guerrero of this conversation. I will overcome the odds and I will go down as one of the most respected people in this entire business. You, you'll remain Chavo Guerrero. No actual accomplishments, no actual merit and you'll be a 45 year old balding, boring old man who goes from company to company spouting about how the major leagues screwed you over. Puta.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 08:41 PM
Brock: Whatever. I got better things to do rather than talk to you.

Shaz: Better things huh? Well you shouldn't have come up to me and interrupt my beef with that other rookie.

No_1eddiefan
08-14-2012, 08:43 PM
IC: Who's your world champion? VHX? HAHAHAHAHAAH good luck Mr. Myagi. How about this instead. You lose just as bad as your people did in WWII while I come up and grab that ring. You act as if I'm afraid of you but simply put. You're nobody. Especially not a threat to me

Kyojin: I will quote this very speech Jose. Come September 23rd when I am the NEW ICW World Champion.

TTC
08-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Shaz: Better things huh? Well you shouldn't have come up to me and interrupt my beef with that other rookie.
Brock: I just hope to face in order to beat the shit out off you.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Brock: I just hope to face in order to beat the shit out off you.

Shaz: When the fuck is reality gonna hit you?!

TTC
08-14-2012, 08:45 PM
Shaz: When the fuck is reality gonna hit you?!
Brock: Right about the same time when you get some intelligence.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 08:46 PM
Artemis: Actually, Ezekiel Jackson is the last man to hold the ECW Championship. See... you're much like the ECW revival... you don't matter and the fans say it doesn't exist. You're a shell of your former self, you're a non-denominational. You don't even have your Green Card. Vato. The fact is, you sit here and talk about my attitude, we all know I have one and that I'm better than anyone. The fact is this, I will be greater in six months than you will ever be in your whole career. Let me put it into terms that you can actually understand, esse...

I will go on to become the Eddie Guerrero of this conversation. I will overcome the odds and I will go down as one of the most respected people in this entire business. You, you'll remain Chavo Guerrero. No actual accomplishments, no actual merit and you'll be a 45 year old balding, boring old man who goes from company to company spouting about how the major leagues screwed you over. Puta.
IC: When will you ignorant fucks ever learn I was born in the US. To US Residents? You yourself just made a reference about how irrelevant you are. The fact here Arty is that in 6 months you'll still be bitching and moaning. In 6 months I will achieve what I have been busting my ass for the past year for the World Heavyweight Championship. Be it here, HWA, EWA, EWNCW or JBW I will win it. You're going to end up just as the New England Patriots that when it matters you'll choke not once but TWICE! Talk all the game you want but when it matters, and looks like you have already, you'll end up choking. The best thing to come out of Boston was the New Kids on the Block and even then it's nothing. You, you're worse than that. So really have fun being beneath me

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Kyojin: I will quote this very speech Jose. Come September 23rd when I am the NEW ICW World Champion.
IC: Quote it, Live it, Breath it. Because come September 23rd. You're tapping out like a little bitch to VHX

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 08:51 PM
IC: Quote it, Live it, Breath it. Because come September 23rd. You're tapping out like a little bitch to VHX

Xavier Hightower: Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. God you're so fucking annoying, I've been here 12 hours and all of you are already fucking annoying me. You all suck. HolyJose, you're just a JBW failed wrestler who could never win the big one. And Shaz, you're some newcomer wannabe who thinks he is the best in the world but isn't. And this Brock guy, is just plain fucking trash.

TTC
08-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Xavier Hightower: Shut the fuck up you piece of shit. God you're so fucking annoying, I've been here 12 hours and all of you are already fucking annoying me. You all suck. HolyJose, you're just a JBW failed wrestler who could never win the big one. And Shaz, you're some newcomer wannabe who thinks he is the best in the world but isn't. And this Brock guy, is just plain fucking trash.
Brock: Says the guy who also just arrived to ICW and hasn't wrestled.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 08:53 PM
IC: AHHH ICW's new jobber I see. How have I failed to win the big one yet if I haven't had the shot yet? I'm waiting until I know I am fully capable of carrying an entire company. You on the other hand? Who the fuck are you?

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 08:55 PM
OOC: I can feel the heat coming my way WOOO!!!! haha haven't had this much fun in awhile

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Brock: Right about the same time when you get some intelligence.

Shaz: I've already got some intelligence, but it's just the fact that you can't see it. Jobber.

TTC
08-14-2012, 08:57 PM
Shaz: I've already got some intelligence, but it's just the fact that you can't see it. Jobber.
Brock: I don't see any of it. #LOSER #WANNABEBESTINTHEWORLD

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 09:01 PM
I'm just glad I'm able to do so right now. Work and everything has been killing me lately and it's good to have some sort of release.

Dude, you're doing an amazing job as Eclipse imo. So, interesting note. In less than 24 hrs, we have had 7 more people join. I got some work to do haha. Promo assignments going out soon. Going to do my best to get EVERYONE on this show.

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:03 PM
Dude, you're doing an amazing job as Eclipse imo. So, interesting note. In less than 24 hrs, we have had 7 more people join. I got some work to do haha. Promo assignments going out soon. Going to do my best to get EVERYONE on this show.
That's pretty fucking impressive.

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 09:10 PM
IC: AHHH ICW's new jobber I see. How have I failed to win the big one yet if I haven't had the shot yet? I'm waiting until I know I am fully capable of carrying an entire company. You on the other hand? Who the fuck are you?

Xavier Hightower: Jobber? Ha, I see. That's truly that best stuff you got to say coming from that brain that's obviously been damaged from being slammed to the mat so many times. And the reason you haven't been given that chance is because you don't deserve it. I've heard of you and about you, and none of it's good. Waiting? Bullshit, you know you ain't good enough, and management knows that too dumbshit. And me? I'm someone you don't want to get in the ring with.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 09:11 PM
Xavier Hightower: Jobber? Ha, I see. That's truly that best stuff you got to say coming from that brain that's obviously been damaged from being slammed to the mat so many times. And the reason you haven't been given that chance is because you don't deserve it. I've heard of you and about you, and none of it's good. Waiting? Bullshit, you know you ain't good enough, and management knows that too dumbshit. And me? I'm someone you don't want to get in the ring with.
HJ: Again...who the fuck are you? Nobody! I am a household name love me or hate me I get the attention. I see jealousy written all over you

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 09:12 PM
so with the newest editions to ICW, our head count is 27! Welcome Krysys, RatedRorayJames, and TTC. Welcome back Airbourne, and HJ, thanks for adding another character :D Ok working on the promo assignments now

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 09:13 PM
HJ: Again...who the fuck are you? Nobody! I am a household name love me or hate me I get the attention. I see jealousy written all over you

Xavier Hightower: Jealousy? Of someone who's best accolades include all tag team titles and accomplishments? God, you are stupid. You have one mid-card title to your name, and all the rest is just tag team shit. Can't handle everything by yourself bitch? Huh? You want to find out who I am, then let's take this to the ring.

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 09:14 PM
so with the newest editions to ICW, our head count is 27! Welcome Krysys, RatedRorayJames, and TTC. Welcome back Airbourne, and HJ, thanks for adding another character :D Ok working on the promo assignments now

I have two heels in this fed, everywhere else, I have one, and this is the only fed I said I would turn Wells heel for. That's something. :P

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 09:14 PM
Brock: I don't see any of it. #LOSER #WANNABEBESTINTHEWORLD

Shaz: So we use hashtags now huh? #ShazBestInTheWorld #BrockIsAWannabeBrockLesnar

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:15 PM
Shaz: So we use hashtags now huh? #ShazBestInTheWorld #BrockIsAWannabeBrockLesnar
Brock: We need to start using social media. How about you use tout next time.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 09:17 PM

Shaz: Naah. I don't use Tout. Tout's for guys who want to get famous off the internet, so it's basically perfect for you.

HolyJose2391
Xavier Hightower: Jealousy? Of someone who's best accolades include all tag team titles and accomplishments? God, you are stupid. You have one mid-card title to your name, and all the rest is just tag team shit. Can't handle everything by yourself bitch? Huh? You want to find out who I am, then let's take this to the ring.
IC: Correction..TWO mid card titles. and you have none.

AirBourne

Hightower: Shut up, you're a bitch.

Wells: Wow, I agree, you are a bitch.

AirBourne
08-14-2012, 09:18 PM
IC: Correction..TWO mid card titles. and you have none.

Xavier Hightower: I promise you'll I'll do what you did, in much less time then you did, and plus more.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 09:19 PM
Xavier Hightower: I promise you'll I'll do what you did, in much less time then you did, and plus more.
IC: Win a major title within the first two months? Then go on and become the first Dual Champion in said company within 4 months? Good luck shit

TTC
Shaz: Naah. I don't use Tout. Tout's for guys who want to get famous off the internet, so it's basically perfect for you.
Brock: I bet you love the internet. You hang out with "Marks" right? And they are supposedly to be "smart".

bearkg88
I have two heels in this fed, everywhere else, I have one, and this is the only fed I said I would turn Wells heel for. That's something. :P

Indeed. I will be blunt with you, from ur ICing, I like heel Wells alot :D

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 09:20 PM
Divine: Hey hey hey hey! What is up with all of these chumpettes just showing up here and thinking they can step on Divine's turf? HolyJose is allright, as Divine has respect for that crazy guy, but all of you others...you got some explaining to do!

Shaz11
Indeed. I will be blunt with you, from ur ICing, I like heel Wells alot :D

Heel Wells = Fantastic

By the way, anyone who reads my BtB on WWE, Raw is up!

TTC
Hightower: Shut up, you're a bitch.

Wells: Wow, I agree, you are a bitch.
Brock: Who asked the two idiots for their stupid and irrelevant opinions.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Brock: Who asked the two idiots for their stupid and irrelevant opinions.

Shaz: Well, you're asking for it by giving attitude.

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:22 PM
Shaz: Well, you're asking for it by giving attitude.
Brock: And I care why?

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Brock: And I care why?

Shaz: You asked about who asked Wells and the other guy for there stupid and irrelevant opinions, so I gave you an answer. If you don't care than stop asking questions!

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:25 PM
Shaz: You asked about who asked Wells and the other guy for there stupid and irrelevant opinions, so I gave you an answer. If you don't care than stop asking questions!
Brock: I like questions, so I won't stop. How stupid are you?

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 09:31 PM
Brock: I like questions, so I won't stop. How stupid are you?

Shaz: Not stupid at all actually. Thanks for the irrelevant questions. Now THAT proves how stupid you are.

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:33 PM
Shaz: Not stupid at all actually. Thanks for the irrelevant questions. Now THAT proves how stupid you are.
Brock: You calling me stupid? I know a variety of moves that can end your career. So, who is stupid now.

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 09:33 PM
Ok guys, I am posting this here, and going to repost it a few more times as a reminder because it involves certain people for promo assignments. For those who are not already booked in a match, Wells/N, OOK, BB, #/Eclipse, the main event for GD, then your promos this week will determine if a) you are in the MITB match, there are 8 spots, b) you are in the fatal fourway ultimate x match, or c) I come up with a feud for you for Glory Days. I will read ALL promos and make a list. From the best, to well, the good but not best, and in the order of that rank, will determine who goes where. Like the top 8 promos will go in MITB, the next 4 will go in the U-X, and the others I will come up with a feud :) Here are the people who need to kick some ass with promo's this week.

Chris Divine
Clint Foster
Jackson SMith
Slick Nelson
Mr Smyth
Usain Kingston
HolyJose
Carter Krsys
Gommenta
Brock Edwards
Azu Sphinx
Xavier Hightower
Johann Van Hellsing
Shaz
SHining Light
Israel Pamich

I think that is everyone who isn't involved in a feud...I think :D

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Brock: You calling me stupid? I know a variety of moves that can end your career. So, who is stupid now.

Shaz: Yeah, well so do I. Many, many moves. So it doesn't make no difference, you are still stupid.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 09:37 PM
Ok guys, I am posting this here, and going to repost it a few more times as a reminder because it involves certain people for promo assignments. For those who are not already booked in a match, Wells/N, OOK, BB, #/Eclipse, the main event for GD, then your promos this week will determine if a) you are in the MITB match, there are 8 spots, b) you are in the fatal fourway ultimate x match, or c) I come up with a feud for you for Glory Days. I will read ALL promos and make a list. From the best, to well, the good but not best, and in the order of that rank, will determine who goes where. Like the top 8 promos will go in MITB, the next 4 will go in the U-X, and the others I will come up with a feud :) Here are the people who need to kick some ass with promo's this week.

Chris Divine
Clint Foster
Jackson SMith
Slick Nelson
Mr Smyth
Usain Kingston
HolyJose
Carter Krsys
Gommenta
Brock Edwards
Azu Sphinx
Xavier Hightower
Johann Van Hellsing
Shaz
SHining Light
Israel Pamich

I think that is everyone who isn't involved in a feud...I think :D

Are you gonna PM us then?

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:38 PM
Shaz: Yeah, well so do I. Many, many moves. So it doesn't make no difference, you are still stupid.
Edwards: You know what I feel bad for you.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 09:43 PM

Shaz: I feel bad for you too. It must be hard trying to rip off a former UFC star.

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:44 PM
Shaz: I feel bad for you too. It must be hard trying to rip off a former UFC star.
Brock: I feel bad cause you are so unoriginal, stupid, and talentless.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 09:45 PM
HJ: If you're having wrestling problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a lack of talent ain't one!

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:46 PM
HJ: If you're having wrestling problems I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but a lack of talent ain't one!
Brock: I hate you so much right now.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 09:47 PM
IC: Feeling is mutual Patrick

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 09:48 PM

Divine: Aw, don't hate. HolyJose is a cool guy. Now Lesnar...erm..Divine means Edwards...they teach you in school not to hate

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 09:48 PM
Brock: I feel bad cause you are so unoriginal, stupid, and talentless.

Shaz: Sorry badass.

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:50 PM
IC: Feeling is mutual Patrick
Brock: Whatever, Squidward.

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:50 PM
Divine: Aw, don't hate. HolyJose is a cool guy. Now Lesnar...erm..Divine means Edwards...they teach you in school not to hate
Brock: I say Embrace The Hate.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 09:51 PM
IC: How is that even relevant I am in no way shape or form like Squidward

TTC
Shaz: Sorry badass.
Brock: More badass than you.

bearkg88
Also for new guys, I updated the first page with ICW staff, the announcers, entrance announcer, backstage interviewers, so you guys know who to use in promos

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 09:52 PM
OOC: Seriously this is pure gold!

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:52 PM
IC: How is that even relevant I am in no way shape or form like Squidward
Brock: Yes you are. You are equally as talentless as Squidward.

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 09:53 PM

Divine: This is not spongebob squarepants time chumperino! You want that you best go to that PG WWE shit

HolyJose2391
Brock: Yes you are. You are equally as talentless as Squidward.
IC: Yet I have achieved more than you ever will

bearkg88

I cracked up at it cause I expected how it normally is in Jay'z song

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:54 PM
Divine: This is not spongebob squarepants time chumperino! You want that you best go to that PG WWE shit
Brock: Fuck that!

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:55 PM
IC: Yet I have achieved more than you ever will
Brock: Just mostly tag team championships.

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 09:57 PM
Brock: Just mostly tag team championships.
IC: *sigh* and the first dual champion in a company's history. Two major mid card championships and let's face it everyone's next bet on winning the World Championship

TTC
08-14-2012, 09:58 PM
IC: *sigh* and the first dual champion in a company's history. Two major mid card championships and let's face it everyone's next bet on winning the World Championship
Brock: I'll like to see that.

Shaz11
08-14-2012, 10:08 PM

I love Rap, but I hate Jay-Z, lol.

But your comment made me crack up. Lol. HolyJose is officially one of my favorites!

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 10:12 PM

Divine: Not if we meet in the MITB match at Glory Days you mexican bean...*Divine grins*...I'll get one of those briefcases, and Divine bets it'll be the ICW title briefcase..and then...when Divine cashes in..it'll be a Divine Day :D

HolyJose2391
08-14-2012, 10:19 PM
Divine: Not if we meet in the MITB match at Glory Days you mexican bean...*Divine grins*...I'll get one of those briefcases, and Divine bets it'll be the ICW title briefcase..and then...when Divine cashes in..it'll be a Divine Day :D
HJ: HA! Divine you crazy son of a bitch. I look forward to it

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Ok...a promo assignments have gone out. Haha, there were alot of them. Reminder to everyone, i need those promos back by Sunday. :D

TTC
08-14-2012, 10:30 PM
This shall be entertaining.

Brock Edwards: HERE COMES THE PAIN!

bearkg88
08-14-2012, 11:06 PM
If u guys get a second, take a look at this blog

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/entry.php?43462-WBC-Top-5-Series-14-Top-Talents

and vote for who you like better :D

CM Rock-Austin
08-15-2012, 12:55 AM
This is just getting better and better! HolyJose that Jay-z thing was brilliant!

Jackson: The only man here that is getting that ICW title briefcase is me! I have worked too hard and it is now my time to shine!

Yes2J
08-15-2012, 03:44 AM
Krysys! You know, when I started out here...I sort of could tell that Krysys was a veteran at this. Glad to have him aboard. er...Glad to have you aboard Krysys.

Shining Light
08-15-2012, 04:52 AM
This shall be entertaining.

Brock Edwards: HERE COMES THE PAIN!

Shining: You my friend, are nothing more than a wannabe Brock Lesnar. Remember what the Lord said "You shall have no other gods except me". You idolizing Brock Lesnar is breaking the Ten Commandments and the Lord's trust in you...

TTC
08-15-2012, 05:04 AM
Shining: You my friend, are nothing more than a wannabe Brock Lesnar. Remember what the Lord said "You shall have no other gods except me". You idolizing Brock Lesnar is breaking the Ten Commandments and the Lord's trust in you...

Brock: I don't idoliz Lesnar. I'm better than he will ever be.

Shining Light
08-15-2012, 05:25 AM
Brock: I don't idoliz Lesnar. I'm better than he will ever be.

Shining: So you steal his catchphrase? You have the same first name? You claim to have a similar in - ring technique to him? If that is not idolizing someone, then I don't know what it is...

TTC
08-15-2012, 05:29 AM
Shining: So you steal his catchphrase? You have the same first name? You claim to have a similar in - ring technique to him? If that is not idolizing someone, then I don't know what it is...

IC: I'm showing him how to do this much better.

Shining Light
08-15-2012, 05:36 AM
IC: I'm showing him how to do this much better.

Shining: Huh... Well good luck with that. Imbecile.

TTC
08-15-2012, 05:37 AM
Shining: Huh... Well good luck with that. Imbecile.

Brock: Whatever, pinhead.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-15-2012, 06:20 AM
So, for those that know what Artemis's theme is... I'm thinking about changing it. Considering he's super mega heel... I think this suits him better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSPsrvnYbMg

For reference, this is his theme now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypCdGNe3Bvs

.... It's actually hard for me to choose because they both fit so well... I'm torn. So, what do you guys think? Change or keep?

Asherdelampyr
08-15-2012, 06:22 AM
So, for those that know what Artemis's theme is... I'm thinking about changing it. Considering he's super mega heel... I think this suits him better:

.... It's actually hard for me to choose because they both fit so well... I'm torn. So, what do you guys think? Change or keep?

I say change

Destruction
08-15-2012, 06:25 AM

I, again thinks both fits, but I think the first song (change) fits better

TTC
08-15-2012, 06:26 AM
Change is good R(ob)

chunkkynutzzz
08-15-2012, 07:03 AM
So TTC when are you bailing out on icw, next week or 2-3 weeks?

Destruction
08-15-2012, 07:35 AM
Promo sent off, and it's a good 'un

bearkg88
08-15-2012, 07:36 AM

Come on chunk. Dont act like that. Give the dude a fair chance to show he has changed

chunkkynutzzz
08-15-2012, 08:02 AM
Come on chunk. Dont act like that. Give the dude a fair chance to show he has changed

It was a friendly jab, I meant to put a smiley face after it lol

Shining Light
08-15-2012, 08:22 AM
Promo sent, should be a good show :)

Vandarius
08-15-2012, 09:58 AM
Darius: Its quiet ... Too quiet.

TTC
08-15-2012, 10:43 AM

Damn you. My plan is now foiled.:D

Brock: Bitches be thinking I'm leaving. Yeah right.

HolyJose2391
08-15-2012, 11:44 AM
@HolyJose2391 tweeted

Hitting it hard at the gym. Debut in ICW imminent #futureworldchamp #Edwardsismybitch

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-15-2012, 01:12 PM
@HolyJose2391 tweeted

Hitting it hard at the gym. Debut in ICW imminent #futureworldchamp #Edwardsismybitch

Artemis Eclipse ‏@EclipseTheEarth (https://twitter.com/EclipseTheEarth)
@HolyJose2391 (https://twitter.com/HolyJose2391) is a fucking loser. I swear he's #InTheCloset (https://twitter.com/search/?src=hash&q=%23InTheCloset) #BankOnIt (https://twitter.com/search/?src=hash&q=%23BankOnIt)

Expand (https://twitter.com/EclipseTheEarth/status/235800550350913536)

Reply (https://twitter.com/#)
Delete (https://twitter.com/#)
Favorite (https://twitter.com/#) (https://twitter.com/#)

HolyJose2391
08-15-2012, 01:23 PM
@HolyJose2391: @EclipseTheEarth poor little Arty is jealous of me? Get on my level of competition then maybe, maybe you'll achieve half of my greatness

TTC
08-15-2012, 01:29 PM
Brock: Twitter or Twitah as some may call it, is stupid as hell.