PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

bearkg88
04-29-2012, 02:27 PM
Also beark later I got pieces I want to send you..wen I get out of work ..its for the promo segment..so whenever you get wells part you can piece it

I'm totally going to use mullet shawn everytime :) jk bro. And do me a favor, just send ur parts to Airbourne, and he will do the rest then send it to me. I'm not sure when or when not i'll be on, and i'd hate for it to get sent to me and me not be on to send it to AB. Ya know?

chunkkynutzzz
04-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Yea I sent it to both of ya ,just in case

chunkkynutzzz
04-29-2012, 04:24 PM
I'm totally going to use mullet shawn everytime :) jk bro. And do me a favor, just send ur parts to Airbourne, and he will do the rest then send it to me. I'm not sure when or when not i'll be on, and i'd hate for it to get sent to me and me not be on to send it to AB. Ya know?

Hey I know in some of those throwback pics ,There is no escaping the mullet lol..hey if so,so b it lolol..I'm bringin it back :D

bearkg88
04-29-2012, 04:28 PM
Hey I know in some of those throwback pics ,There is no escaping the mullet lol..hey if so,so b it lolol..I'm bringin it back :D

Chunks, sorry buddy, but I'm stealing your last filler, but its for a good reason. keep an eye out in the next 30 as i am putting something up related to ICW :)

bearkg88
04-29-2012, 04:41 PM
Hey guys, check out the latest post under the ICW Show Thread. It is something new I thought about doing. I figured I'd do em once in a blue moon. Let me know what you think!

VanHooliganX
04-29-2012, 04:43 PM
Hey guys, check out the latest post under the ICW Show Thread. It is something new I thought about doing. I figured I'd do em once in a blue moon. Let me know what you think!

You saw me standing alone!
Without a dream in my heart!
Without a love of my own!

And nice :)

Best house show ever :cool: lol

chunkkynutzzz
04-29-2012, 05:05 PM
Guys if you didn't check out the last show thread post look again, right after the show results and let me know about it

bearkg88
04-29-2012, 05:34 PM
Guys if you didn't check out the last show thread post look again, right after the show results and let me know about it

OOC: Good read bro. And different. I liked it.

IC As Omega: N, see I was home, just watching some tv and decided to the get on the internet. Well it seems on the official ICW website, they posted your video of you in your home. Let me tell you this. Your 3 points, are at best, laughable. See, those ratings you refer to, come from guys like Ryan Wells, and Artemis Eclipse, and myself, not from you. You might be young, but the amount of skill you have in the ring, is comparable to the amount of talent Lindsay Lohan has to acting. All you are is some blow off N, and after this week, it will be myself, Clint, and Wells going against one another in a triple threat match. See, I'm making it my personal goal, to make sure you are the guy pinned or made to submit, and trust the Alpha when I say, I keep my word. I will be your end in this chase N.

chunkkynutzzz
04-29-2012, 06:00 PM
OOC: Good read bro. And different. I liked it.

IC As Omega: N, see I was home, just watching some tv and decided to the get on the internet. Well it seems on the official ICW website, they posted your video of you in your home. Let me tell you this. Your 3 points, are at best, laughable. See, those ratings you refer to, come from guys like Ryan Wells, and Artemis Eclipse, and myself, not from you. You might be young, but the amount of skill you have in the ring, is comparable to the amount of talent Lindsay Lohan has to acting. All you are is some blow off N, and after this week, it will be myself, Clint, and Wells going against one another in a triple threat match. See, I'm making it my personal goal, to make sure you are the guy pinned or made to submit, and trust the Alpha when I say, I keep my word. I will be your end in this chase N.

Ooc: Thanks I just try to be N-tertaining lol

IC as N: Screw You, Screw You and All Your Screwed up Beliefs..So Your Outing me, So You Want to Out me ..That's Where you Made the Mistake..When your Someone of your low level caliber and you make a threat.Then that's where the true laughter begins ,you see if it was me in your shoes I would stop it now because of what will happen.N Winning. N winning by pinning ol-megan after vicious 22 kicks to his mouth for running lip, and I'm walking a mile on your Face. Because I Can.And Proof is in the pudding, I Am Just simply put BETTER THAN YOU.POINT blank! ....so Alpha keep your word soup ,just know ima leave you sipping on them in the hospital!

bearkg88
04-29-2012, 07:30 PM
Ooc: Thanks I just try to be N-tertaining lol

IC as N: Screw You, Screw You and All Your Screwed up Beliefs..So Your Outing me, So You Want to Out me ..That's Where you Made the Mistake..When your Someone of your low level caliber and you make a threat.Then that's where the true laughter begins ,you see if it was me in your shoes I would stop it now because of what will happen.N Winning. N winning by pinning ol-megan after vicious 22 kicks to his mouth for running lip, and I'm walking a mile on your Face. Because I Can.And Proof is in the pudding, I Am Just simply put BETTER THAN YOU.POINT blank! ....so Alpha keep your word soup ,just know ima leave you sipping on them in the hospital!

Omega: wow...when I listen to you speak I feel like im in kindergarten. You seriously make no sense. That's ok though. After the beating that's coming your way at Karnage you can just tell people you are brain damaged and that is why you sound so idiotic

chunkkynutzzz
04-29-2012, 08:44 PM
Omega: wow...when I listen to you speak I feel like im in kindergarten. You seriously make no sense. That's ok though. After the beating that's coming your way at Karnage you can just tell people you are brain damaged and that is why you sound so idiotic

IC as N: You Have to Be Either too Scared or Too Stupid, or Too Scared and stupid if you didtn understand me...Well You Won't have to understand because all you will hear is 1,2,3..ring the bell..and your winner isss....N!

bearkg88
04-30-2012, 10:29 AM
Just a reminder guys, I need all promos by Tuesday night. I have gotten some of them, but I'm still missing some too.,

dbenavides777
04-30-2012, 10:33 AM
Just a reminder guys, I need all promos by Tuesday night. I have gotten some of them, but I'm still missing some too.,

I just sent mine to Rob and sent you a copy of the promo as well bud

bearkg88
04-30-2012, 10:36 AM
I just sent mine to Rob and sent you a copy of the promo as well bud

I saw that bro. Thanks!

bearkg88
04-30-2012, 05:07 PM
IC as N: You Have to Be Either too Scared or Too Stupid, or Too Scared and stupid if you didtn understand me...Well You Won't have to understand because all you will hear is 1,2,3..ring the bell..and your winner isss....N!

Omega: N...you sound like the teacher from Charlie Brown...wa wa wa wa..wa wa...wa wa wa.

chunkkynutzzz
04-30-2012, 05:12 PM
Omega: N...you sound like the teacher from Charlie Brown...wa wa wa wa..wa wa...wa wa wa.

N: The Only Reason Why I Sound like That its because you already envisioned my Finisher...Still Shook up I see ..and I didn't even hit you with it ..Yet.

magglis
04-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Angelo:You kids why you are fighting for,you can make a really good team together N and Omega the alphabet team, haa....
If you find Alpha you can make a stable*Angelo laughing*

magglis
04-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Angelo:In Italy N, i went to college and I was the overall best student nationwide... I graduated with honors. ... degree.I was also a really good football player,i was a star but i was too aggressive for football so i became a wrestler and now i am the best European talent ever.
N you are so stupid American,can you spell your own name?*Angelo laughing*

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 07:17 PM

Promo sent! :)

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Angelo:In Italy N, i went to college and I was the overall best student nationwide... I graduated with honors. ... degree.I was also a really good football player,i was a star but i was too aggressive for football so i became a wrestler and now i am the best European talent ever.

Van: You're a football player? Ah, you'll be easy to destroy if you ever face me. Oh and in Italy?! So you're more delicate then rice paper. Also, keep dreaming about ever being the best European talent. You're years away from being 1/3 of as good as my level.

chunkkynutzzz
04-30-2012, 07:21 PM

IC as N: *imitates Angelo's Laugh* ...Yeea ,keep Bullshittin Yourself with The Bolded parts, As I Will Bolt my Boot up your Ass and send you back to sicily ,italy missing me...why will you be? Because This whole time ,I'm The One That's Made You Relevant, You Irrelevant otherwise piece of gwano.

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 07:23 PM
IC as N: *imitates Angelo's Laugh* ...Yeea ,keep Bullshittin Yourself with The Bolded parts, As I Will Bolt my Boot up your Ass and send you back to sicily ,italy missing me...why will you be? Because This whole time ,I'm The One That's Made You Relevant, You Irrelevant otherwise piece of gwano.

Van: I can see why you call yourself N. Lord knows you may struggle to spell that correctly.

OOC: Quick question bud. What EFed aren't you in?

magglis
04-30-2012, 07:34 PM
Van: I can see why you call yourself N. Lord knows you may struggle to spell that correctly.

Angelo:*Angelo laughing*This is what i am talking about,now he is acting like a little angry monkey.Do you want a banana boy to calm you down?He made me relevant,you are stupider than i thought

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 07:50 PM
Angelo:*Angelo laughing*This is what i am talking about,now he is acting like a little angry monkey.Do you want a banana boy to calm you down?He made me relevant,you are stupider than i thought

Van: Nah not mad boo-boo. Mad would be choking in the world cup group stage like you did. Just a tad sad that there is limited competition to give me a decent fight here after I beat Artemis.

chunkkynutzzz
04-30-2012, 08:22 PM

OOC: Quick question bud. What EFed aren't you in?

Hwa , I guess the wwe fantasy one ,Iwf I believe is no more...
I'm in
Ewncw,BWa/Ewncw's Brutality, AwF ,Tcw, ICW, Alpha Rev, EWA ...watsup

VanHooliganX
04-30-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm in

Just wondering is all. Thought you were in a lot of feds lol

chunkkynutzzz
04-30-2012, 11:32 PM
Just wondering is all. Thought you were in a lot of feds lol

Hold up Before i Forget....

IC as N: You See All of ya Guys could call yourselves all you want in the World, Van hooliggans X, and Alpah omega this and Angelolosthats to Wells and everyone else...As Long as Your Not Announced as Champion Over Me...Then it Doesn't Matter Who You Are..Its N. And That's. Enough to Say followed by my Fist in Your Face.

magglis
05-01-2012, 06:37 AM
I'm in

Chunkky is everywhere

dbenavides777
05-01-2012, 08:42 AM
Steele: Soon I will make the biggest impact here at ICW... I will let my fists do the talking. Kryptonite and I will cause havoc on Artemis and all his clown buddies that come to his rescue. WAR has been declared on anyone who gets in our way. Semper Fi!

Kryptonite
05-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Steele: Soon I will make the biggest impact here at ICW... I will let my fists do the talking. Kryptonite and I will cause havoc on Artemis and all his clown buddies that come to his rescue. WAR has been declared on anyone who gets in our way. Semper Fi!
Kryptonite: Tell them Steele! Not only havoc coming your way, no mercy is coming your way to Artemis and the bitches. Roger That!

dbenavides777
05-01-2012, 09:11 AM
Kryptonite: Tell them Steele! Not only havoc coming your way, no mercy is coming your way to Artemis and the bitches. Roger That!

Steele: That's right Artie boy, you BITCH!!!! We are coming for you and kicking your ass and ur chump friends too... Just like Kryptonite said, no mercy. I have Kryptonite's back and I know he has mine. Time to do what we do best...lay the path to destruction. Oorah!

Kryptonite
05-01-2012, 09:30 AM
Steele: That's right Artie boy, you BITCH!!!! We are coming for you and kicking your ass and ur chump friends too... Just like Kryptonite said, no mercy. I have Kryptonite's back and I know he has mine. Time to do what we do best...lay the path to destruction. Oorah!
Kryptonite: That sounds fucking awesome Steele.

chunkkynutzzz
05-01-2012, 09:49 AM
IC as N: The Ultimate Team of Steele-Tonite...Washing Each others Backs on The Daily!

Kryptonite
05-01-2012, 09:56 AM
IC as N: The Ultimate Team of Steele-Tonite...Washing Each others Backs on The Daily!
Kryptonite: N.. Whats your name buddy? Is your name really N? Your parents didn't have enough money to pay you a full name so you are called N? As Steele and I said, everything in our way.. Will be destroyed.. Including you!

dbenavides777
05-01-2012, 10:27 AM

Steele: Listen up Nancy... all you have done is talk. You think you're funny, well News Flash Bitch... you're not funny at all. If you wanna dance, get yourself a partner and get in the ring with Kryptonite and I, and we will teach you a lesson in fighting. Class is in session.

bearkg88
05-01-2012, 11:22 AM
So it looks like I have everyones promos now. My girl has the day off so im spending it with her but she works all day tomorrow so im going to write and post the show then.

dbenavides777
05-01-2012, 11:30 AM
So it looks like I have everyones promos now. My girl has the day off so im spending it with her but she works all day tomorrow so im going to write and post the show then.

Enjoy your day buddy.

Steele: Semper Fi my brother.... Oorah!!

Sorry... had to do that

chunkkynutzzz
05-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Steele: Listen up Nancy... all you have done is talk. You think you're funny, well News Flash Bitch... you're not funny at all. If you wanna dance, get yourself a partner and get in the ring with Kryptonite and I and we will teach you a lesson on fighting. Class is in session.N: "kryptonite and I and we"

Kryptonite: N.. Whats your name buddy? Is your name really N? Your parents didn't have enough money to pay you a full name so you are called N? As Steele and I said, everything in our way.. Will be destroyed.. Including you!
N: "as steele and I said,everything in our way..." ....Cut the malarky ,You Recently in love Butt Buddies..Ya 2 sound like The Gayest thing since Gaga I. Swear... I Won't Need Anybody to Whip Both of ya asses ,yet again ya both probably already putting that whip on each others ass..So ima stay away from steele-tonite..creeps.

dbenavides777
05-01-2012, 11:52 AM
N: "kryptonite and I and we"

N: "as steele and I said,everything in our way..." ....Cut the malarky ,You Recently in love Butt Buddies..Ya 2 sound like The Gayest thing since Gaga I. Swear... I Won't Need Anybody to Whip Both of ya asses ,yet again ya both probably already putting that whip on each others ass..So ima stay away from steele-tonite..creeps.

Steele: Nancy... those are pretty tough words from a sissy like yourself. The only thing "GAY" around here is you, and those are the exact words your momma used when I kicked her out of my house this morning. So listen up dumb shit... talk is cheap, it's time for some action. Put your money where your mouth is. Why don't you join ur butt buddy Artie boy and fight us. Kryptonite and I don't mind taking out the garbage! Oorah!

chunkkynutzzz
05-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Steele: Nancy... those are pretty tough words from a sissy like yourself. The only thing "GAY" around here is you, and those are the exact words your momma used when I kicked her out of my house this morning. So listen up dumb shit... talk is cheap, it's time for some action. Put your money where your mouth is. Why don't you join ur butt buddy Artie boy and fight us. Kryptonite and I don't mind taking out the garbage! Oorah!

IC as N: oorah!...oorah!.....oorah!...Those are the sounds you make When Kryp is hitting it from the back..oorah!...oorah!...Trust Me ,With the Flocks of Women I have and can show you even you will leave your partner stranded and turn straight ,just to have a piece of what I get ...Now You keep bigging yourself up with your butt buddy (yea I noticed you took what I said and ran with it...but yea, you take him and try to connect with each other because when the time is right Ima Embarrass you 2 idiots. Its My Call When I slap your faces together!

dbenavides777
05-01-2012, 01:51 PM
IC as N: oorah!...oorah!.....oorah!...Those are the sounds you make When Kryp is hitting it from the back..oorah!...oorah!...Trust Me ,With the Flocks of Women I have and can show you even you will leave your partner stranded and turn straight ,just to have a piece of what I get ...Now You keep bigging yourself up with your butt buddy (yea I noticed you took what I said and ran with it...but yea, you take him and try to connect with each other because when the time is right Ima Embarrass you 2 idiots. Its My Call When I slap your faces together!

Steele: Bring it on Maggot!!! I don't need a partner to beat the shit out of you!!! And while I'm beating the shit out of you Nancy, Kryptonite will be banging those flock of women you're with. That's a promise.

chunkkynutzzz
05-01-2012, 02:32 PM
Steele: Bring it on Maggot!!! I don't need a partner to beat the shit out of you!!! And while I'm beating the shit out of you Nancy, Kryptonite will be banging those flock of women you're with. That's a promise.

IC as N: Ok ,let me get this straight...You Would rather BEAT Me and have Kryackhead bang the women...That's. A Promise.

You Truly are. . . All The way.

dbenavides777
05-01-2012, 02:36 PM
IC as N: Ok ,let me get this straight...You Would rather BEAT Me and have Kryackhead bang the women...That's. A Promise.

You Truly are. . . All The way.

Steele: I already banged your women.... So I'd rather just beat the shit out of you this time. Oh yeah, and we're keeping the women.

chunkkynutzzz
05-01-2012, 02:56 PM
Steele: I already banged your women.... So I'd rather just beat the shit out of you this time. Oh yeah, and we're keeping the women.

IC as N: pfff, I Only Bangem Once and tossem out like my Lunch scraps, it ain't a thing When Your Me.

But Seriously speaking ,I Can't wait to have you as a Challenger..Once YOU SEE ME GAIN
THE
X-Treme Championship!
I'm Goin to wipe the floor with your attire and have your career dealt and over with.

dbenavides777
05-01-2012, 03:08 PM
IC as N: pfff, I Only Bangem Once and tossem out like my Lunch scraps, it ain't a thing When Your Me.

But Seriously speaking ,I Can't wait to have you as a Challenger..Once YOU SEE ME GAIN
THE
X-Treme Championship!
I'm Goin to wipe the floor with your attire and have your career dealt and over with.

Steele: We'll see about that sissy boy.... War has just been declared on you!

chunkkynutzzz
05-01-2012, 03:24 PM
Steele: We'll see about that sissy boy.... War has just been declared on you!

IC as N: **cracks knuckles**

Kryptonite
05-01-2012, 03:53 PM
IC as N: **cracks knuckles**
Kryptonite: Watch your back 'N'inda. Watch it.

VanHooliganX
05-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Kryptonite: Watch your back 'N'inda. Watch it.

Van: To be fair like, you'll all be watching me when I'm world champ :P

dbenavides777
05-01-2012, 04:03 PM

Steele: Van... take a number son and get in line like the rest of the chumps...

bearkg88
05-01-2012, 08:35 PM

Omega: Transition champ you mean Hooligan. Right? Because no matter if you or Artemis wins the championship, I will be the next guy in line to win the big one, and trust me, when I win it, i won't be giving it up any time soon.

Kryptonite
05-02-2012, 01:56 AM
Kryptonite to Omega/Van/Ninda: http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/7/29/128933399385817116.jpg

chunkkynutzzz
05-02-2012, 08:07 AM
Kryptonite to Omega/Van/Ninda: http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2009/7/29/128933399385817116.jpg

Lmao

IC as N: Stop Talking about yourself like that, If its not against me..you still might have a chance.

dbenavides777
05-02-2012, 08:20 AM
Lmao

IC as N: Stop Talking about yourself like that, If its not against me..you still might have a chance.

OOC: You gotta admit... that's a pretty funny picture Kryptonite posted! Lol.

Kryptonite
05-02-2012, 08:37 AM
Lmao

Shut up Ninda, go play with your barbie dolls.

chunkkynutzzz
05-02-2012, 09:47 AM
Shut up Ninda, go play with your barbie dolls.

N: Sorry Try Again.

It is, dats why I lmao ..I even saved it ..might be my sig someday lol

magglis
05-02-2012, 09:58 AM

OOC:That pic is awesome!

bearkg88
05-02-2012, 11:09 AM

Haha that was some pretty funny stuff.

Btw guys, I am in the process of working on the show. So it'll be up soon. Woo hoo!

Kryptonite
05-02-2012, 11:11 AM

Btw guys, I am in the process of working on the show. So it'll be up soon. Woo hoo!
awesome bro!

dbenavides777
05-02-2012, 11:23 AM

Cool... can't wait man!

chunkkynutzzz
05-02-2012, 12:06 PM
Ima start gettin my beer helmet ready and rollin up...oh yeeeaaa

Kryptonite
05-02-2012, 12:08 PM
Ima start gettin my beer helmet ready and rollin up...oh yeeeaaa
Kryptonite: So you seem to be ready to get your ass thundered?

bearkg88
05-02-2012, 12:25 PM
So for those in ICW, i know with some other feds they are refraining from posting their shows until this drama is dealt with, I just wanted to let you guys know I will still be posting Karnage. Other than a really long post in regards to Jami/Instig/Alo/IBMF, the dude has been decent enough to stay out of ICW and I don't think while I post the show I am going to get any thing from him. Lets hope we are right, as you guys who have been patiently waiting, deserve to see a good show

chunkkynutzzz
05-02-2012, 12:34 PM
So for those in ICW, i know with some other feds they are refraining from posting their shows until this drama is dealt with, I just wanted to let you guys know I will still be posting Karnage. Other than a really long post in regards to Jami/Instig/Alo/IBMF, the dude has been decent enough to stay out of ICW and I don't think while I post the show I am going to get any thing from him. Lets hope we are right, as you guys who have been patiently waiting, deserve to see a good show

**Round of applause**...my opinion is nothing should stop a show, But I do see where higher ups are coming from..I'm just a hardcore fan and love my shows... wither way can't wait For Karnage!

chunkkynutzzz
05-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Kryptonite: So you seem to be ready to get your ass thundered?

IC as N: Not my Ass, Go Get Thundered by Steele...or thunder him however u like it, damn creeps these dayz

relaxguys
05-02-2012, 12:37 PM

you have my word post away i wont do shit to your show your not a bully

bearkg88
05-02-2012, 12:45 PM
you have my word post away i wont do shit to your show your not a bully

I appreciate that. I've said my piece in regards to what you are doing, and while I don't think it is right you try to hijack shows, I do appreciate you being somewhat civil and leaving ICW alone. Thank you

shutdownefed
05-02-2012, 12:53 PM
I appreciate that. I've said my piece in regards to what you are doing, and while I don't think it is right you try to hijack shows, I do appreciate you being somewhat civil and leaving ICW alone. Thank you

i didnt want it to come down to this but you respected me enough just to state your piece calmly and factually

bearkg88
05-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Ok guys, So i am nearly halfway through the show. I am working on the 2nd of 4 matches, and once that is done, I am halfway, but I have to say, i think this show is going to be the best one yet.

Kryptonite
05-02-2012, 01:43 PM
Ok guys, So i am nearly halfway through the show. I am working on the 2nd of 4 matches, and once that is done, I am halfway, but I have to say, i think this show is going to be the best one yet.
How long do you think it is gonna take Beark?

VanHooliganX
05-02-2012, 01:45 PM

Good man.

Looking forward to it :)

When you reckon next episode is due?

dbenavides777
05-02-2012, 01:46 PM
How long do you think it is gonna take Beark?

The natives are getting restless, haha... Can't wait for the show bud!

chunkkynutzzz
05-02-2012, 01:51 PM
Well I don't know about the rest of you losers ,but I Can't wait to be on the show and show you all what a real athlete of top caliber can do!

Kryptonite
05-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Well I don't know about the rest of you losers ,but I Can't wait to be on the show and show you all what a real athlete of top caliber can do!
Ninda, you are really annoying with your being the best and a real athlete, as soon as i get the chance i will kick your ass.

dbenavides777
05-02-2012, 01:56 PM

Just curious... are you calling me a loser In Character or Out Of Character?

Kryptonite
05-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Just curious... are you calling me a loser In Character or Out Of Character?
in character ofcourse

bearkg88
05-02-2012, 02:02 PM
in character ofcourse

lol silly Kryp, make sure to use IC before it then, so people know you aren't saying those things at the user where instead your meaning it for their character aight chief?

and I am working on the final match right now, so soon, very soon!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 02:03 PM
Show soon? Merow?

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 02:03 PM
lol silly Kryp, make sure to use IC before it then, so people know you aren't saying those things at the user where instead your meaning it for their character aight chief?

and I am working on the final match right now, so soon, very soon!

And, answered.

dbenavides777
05-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Steele: War has been declared on the ICW.... Karnage will never be the same again once WE invade it!!! As for the rest of you pansies, you better be on the right team. Semper Fi!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Steele: War has been declared on the ICW.... Karnage will never be the same again once WE invade it!!! As for the rest of you pansies, you better be on the right team. Semper Fi!

Artemis Eclipse: I've got four words for you: Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

bearkg88
05-02-2012, 02:12 PM
And, answered.

Indeed. And I think you'll like what I did for Artemis haha

dbenavides777
05-02-2012, 02:12 PM
Artemis Eclipse: I've got four words for you: Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Steele: Boy... u better tuck your head in between your legs as far as you can and Kiss Your Ass Goodbye!!! You've just been added to our Shit List!!! Oorah!

Rated_R(ob)KO
05-02-2012, 02:14 PM
Indeed. And I think you'll like what I did for Artemis haha

Hmmm... well. There's only one way for me to find out, bro. POST THE SHOW!!!! :)

Kryptonite
05-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Kryptonite while placing Artemis in shitlist: Roger that you fucker

dbenavides777
05-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Hmmm... well. There's only one way for me to find out, bro. POST THE SHOW!!!! :)

We're like kids the day before Christmas...

bearkg88
05-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Here comes the show guys!!!!

chunkkynutzzz
05-02-2012, 02:36 PM
My bad my post was IC ,I was just rushing out dat post lol

IC as N: Real Recognize Real, and I Don't Know Any Of You. I Can't See Ya, None of ya,none,no one,nope.

Ooc again: Can't Wait to da show!

IC as N one more Time: Who is Invading ICW, semper-fiasco here we go..*yarn* can't *yarn*wait*yarn*for that

bearkg88
05-02-2012, 03:02 PM
Show is halfway up guys. Gotta go get my girl from work, but once I get home, I will put up the rest. So like 30 to 40 more minutes!

bearkg88
05-02-2012, 04:08 PM
Ok guys, the newest edition of Karnage is up. be sure to tell me what you think! I am getting off for a bit,, but should be back on a little later. Looking forward to any comments and thoughts!

Super_Dave
05-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Ok guys, the newest edition of Karnage is up. be sure to tell me what you think! I am getting off for a bit,, but should be back on a little later. Looking forward to any comments and thoughts!

Awesome show man... congrats!

Super_Dave
05-02-2012, 04:29 PM
Steele: Kryptonite and I made an impact at Karnage... We made our presence know to the ICW. Like I said, the ICW will never be the same. Semper Fi!!!

VanHooliganX
05-02-2012, 05:15 PM
Very good episode Bear :)

Can't wait for the tag team match next week!

bearkg88
05-02-2012, 05:31 PM
Very good episode Bear :)

Can't wait for the tag team match next week!

thanks bro! It should definitely be a good one.

clrj3514
05-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Great show bro!

Foster: ​I sure hate it for ya Ri but sometimes that's just how it goes. Now N, Wells you're both on the hit list.

chunkkynutzzz
05-02-2012, 06:44 PM
Great show bro!

Foster: ​I sure hate it for ya Ri but sometimes that's just how it goes. Now N, Wells you're both on the hit list.

IC as N: Go Eat a Crotch!...See you next Week..and Show Me Respect When I Win Myy X-treme Championship.

Ooc: Awesome show yo ima bout to read it again on my lunch/dinner break lol

magglis
05-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Damn i completely forgot.I just read the show.I was with my girl and you know.....It was great,Antonyos debut the handshake with Van and costing omegas match awesome!

magglis
05-02-2012, 07:00 PM
Angelo:I will see you next week Omega*Angelo laughing*

clrj3514
05-02-2012, 08:03 PM
IC as N: Go Eat a Crotch!...See you next Week..and Show Me Respect When I Win Myy X-treme Championship.

Ooc: Awesome show yo ima bout to read it again on my lunch/dinner break lol

Foster: Fine, be that way man. Cause if you want trouble bitch I want the same thing!

bearkg88
05-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Foster: Fine, be that way man. Cause if you want trouble bitch I want the same thing!

Omega: You know what Foster, I hope you beat Wells and N, and win the X-Treme Championship. I am focusing on next weeks Karnage, where I will pin Van Hooligan and be added to the main event at Bad Habit. That is right, I will win at Karnage, and then win at Bad Habit and be the new ICW Champion. Oh, and Angelo, your career has just began, but the Alpha will put an end to it next week

magglis
05-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Omega: You know what Foster, I hope you beat Wells and N, and win the X-Treme Championship. I am focusing on next weeks Karnage, where I will pin Van Hooligan and be added to the main event at Bad Habit. That is right, I will win at Karnage, and then win at Bad Habit and be the new ICW Champion. Oh, and Angelo, your career has just began, but the Alpha will put an end to it next week

Angelo:Oh yes someone's career is coming to an end,but its not Angelo's career its yours omega

chunkkynutzzz
05-02-2012, 09:22 PM

IC as N: I Am Whatever youwant to say Bitch the 2nd, As Long as you recognize your X-treme Champion hahahahahahhaha...oh ahhahahahahha..screw you 2 wells..hahahahah..ha.

Kryptonite
05-03-2012, 03:10 AM
IC as N: I Am Whatever youwant to say Bitch the 2nd, As Long as you recognize your X-treme Champion hahahahahahhaha...oh ahhahahahahha..screw you 2 wells..hahahahah..ha.
Kryptonite: We'll make sure you loose Ninda, we will.

Super_Dave
05-03-2012, 08:07 AM

Steele: I'll be there for the party too... Ninda, your chances of winning are no good at all. Oorah!

chunkkynutzzz
05-03-2012, 09:24 AM
IC as N: Ok ,Let Me Calculate....Kryple wants me "loose"..*writes that down* and then.....

Steele: I'll be there for the party too... Ninda, your chances of winning are no good at all. Oorah!

N:.........your gonna be there for the party too*writes that down*..ya have an obsession with calling me Ninda *adds that* ok..*subtracts Women *..ok no girls at this party, and you finished it off with a oooraah!

...All This = Gay. Sorry Guys I Can't do These Sausage Festivals ya guys seem to enjoy, not knocking that community ,but ya guys clearly are booty bandits...leave me out of that and out of your minds.
....As I Focus on Winning,winning,winning myyy X-treme Championship!....simple shit.

Super_Dave
05-03-2012, 09:38 AM
IC as N: Ok ,Let Me Calculate....Kryple wants me "loose"..*writes that down* and then.....

N:.........your gonna be there for the party too*writes that down*..ya have an obsession with calling me Ninda *adds that* ok..*subtracts Women *..ok no girls at this party, and you finished it off with a oooraah!

...All This = Gay. Sorry Guys I Can't do These Sausage Festivals ya guys seem to enjoy, not knocking that community ,but ya guys clearly are booty bandits...leave me out of that and out of your minds.
....As I Focus on Winning,winning,winning myyy X-treme Championship!....simple shit.

Steele: Ninda... there's one thing that concerns me... and that is that you are really Gay.... First, you're trying to deny that you're gay by surrounding yourself with a bunch of women that you probably paid them because you wouldn't know what to do with them. Secondly, you keep mentioning the word "gay", in all your comments, you keep referring to gay sexual acts. Third, did you just say sausage fest? Yup, you're really gay. Just come out of the closet man, you already fight like a girl, might as well stop the denying and get it over with.

magglis
05-03-2012, 09:59 AM
I hope,we don't have a gay member and read these posts

bearkg88
05-03-2012, 10:08 AM
I hope,we don't have a gay member and read these posts

I see your point Mag, but I'm not worried about it. A few weeks back, my character in TCW, Richard Storm, used the gay angle with Krysys character saying Krysys was using his straight edge lifestyle to cover up his true nature. So no worries bro.

Good IC posts from people though. So for those living in the US, how many of you are going to the midnight showing of the Avengers?

Super_Dave
05-03-2012, 10:59 AM
I see your point Mag, but I'm not worried about it. A few weeks back, my character in TCW, Richard Storm, used the gay angle with Krysys character saying Krysys was using his straight edge lifestyle to cover up his true nature. So no worries bro.

Good IC posts from people though. So for those living in the US, how many of you are going to the midnight showing of the Avengers?

I'm waiting till tomorrow bud... First of all, I have to work at 7am tomorrow morning... Secondly, the last 3 midnight showing I went to, I ended up falling asleep, a waste of $9 bucks.

chunkkynutzzz
05-03-2012, 11:04 AM
I was but I need all the rest I can get, been doing double shifts , off today then work 7 days straight with 2 doubles back to back in between..I feel like dookie lol

chunkkynutzzz
05-03-2012, 11:13 AM
Steele: Ninda... there's one thing that concerns me... and that is that you are really Gay.... First, you're trying to deny that you're gay by surrounding yourself with a bunch of women that you probably paid them because you wouldn't know what to do with them. Secondly, you keep mentioning the word "gay", in all your comments, you keep referring to gay sexual acts. Third, did you just say sausage fest? Yup, you're really gay. Just come out of the closet man, you already fight like a girl, might as well stop the denying and get it over with.

IC as N: Not Even You Believe All This Shit you Said, ...In All Serious Talk...When I See you and your Part-ner..I'm Going to Slap the semper shit outta you for this ruckus..Make sure your part-ner is there to help you so he can attend your needs and get on his knees to cope with your broken face..oohahh shut up..

Super_Dave
05-03-2012, 11:31 AM
I was but I need all the rest I can get, been doing double shifts , off today then work 7 days straight with 2 doubles back to back in between..I feel like dookie lol

Dang dude... I feel for you... Get rested up bro!

chunkkynutzzz
05-03-2012, 12:53 PM
Dang dude... I feel for you... Get rested up bro!

Trust me super dave ,I will.. ima knock myself out ,and force a sleep lol

bearkg88
05-03-2012, 01:34 PM
Angelo:Oh yes someone's career is coming to an end,but its not Angelo's career its yours omega

IC As Omega: Your a funny guy Angelo? Are all people who aren't american's as funny as you? I'm guessing they are just as douchie as you. You watch Antonyo, come next week, you'll be laying flat on your back as I get the 1..2...3!

OOC: Btw, the IC poster of the week is Kryptonite! Congrats Kryp. You can make 1 post on the ICW Show Thread page! Looking forward to whatever it is!

magglis
05-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Trust me super dave ,I will.. ima knock myself out ,and force a sleep lol

And i thought being in army was bad

magglis
05-03-2012, 01:47 PM
IC As Omega: Your a funny guy Angelo? Are all people who aren't american's as funny as you? I'm guessing they are just as douchie as you. You watch Antonyo, come next week, you'll be laying flat on your back as I get the 1..2...3!

OOC: Btw, the IC poster of the week is Kryptonite! Congrats Kryp. You can make 1 post on the ICW Show Thread page! Looking forward to whatever it is!

Angelo:I am not a funny guy,i am not here to play with a loser american like you.I am here to get the ICW title and you Omega you can not stop me,no one can.Next week i don't want to beat you,i will hurt you,i want to end you.Your end is near omega.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhKy6GpV0B8&feature=player_detailpage#t=23 s

magglis
05-03-2012, 01:53 PM
OOC:Bear when is the Bad Habit?

bearkg88
05-03-2012, 04:06 PM
OOC:Bear when is the Bad Habit?

Bad Habit, and all PPV's, are going to fall on Mondays. There is next weeks Karnage, which is on the 10th, and then the following Monday, the 14th, will be the PPV. I am going to send out promo assignments right now, so everybody keep an eye out!

Destruction
05-03-2012, 04:09 PM
Bad Habit, and all PPV's, are going to fall on Mondays. There is next weeks Karnage, which is on the 10th, and then the following Monday, the 14th, will be the PPV. I am going to send out promo assignments right now, so everybody keep an eye out!

I'll do mine in the next 2 days then

Vulgar:

Shaz you smelly, you're a cheat
When it's fairly I can't be beat

bearkg88
05-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Ok so correction to earlier post, I was only able to get promo assignments out to 2 people. I am headed out for the night, I will get the rest of the assignments out tomorrow. Everyone will have until Monday night to do them. Thanks guys!

EWN Probie
05-03-2012, 09:37 PM
kudos to bearkg88 for doing what some people won't even try cuz it's too much work to do! Props, if you're gonna do PXP all in text, then wow, bravo I got to applaud you for that and taking on the challenge!

bearkg88
05-03-2012, 10:00 PM
kudos to bearkg88 for doing what some people won't even try cuz it's too much work to do! Props, if you're gonna do PXP all in text, then wow, bravo I got to applaud you for that and taking on the challenge!

Thanks kev. Good to see ya back on the forums. Ya, fully written results are the type of shows I was accustomed to for 5 years before I came to ewn, so it is great to be able to write shows for others to enjoy

EWN Probie
05-03-2012, 10:05 PM
Thanks kev. Good to see ya back on the forums. Ya, fully written results are the type of shows I was accustomed to for 5 years before I came to ewn, so it is great to be able to write shows for others to enjoy

I'm not ready to come back to e-fedding right now but I'll check it out

bearkg88
05-03-2012, 10:54 PM
I'm not ready to come back to e-fedding right now but I'll check it out

I understand bro. Thanks for the recognition in the first post u did. Be sure to check out our first ppv, bad habit, in a week and a half. Its going to be great

bearkg88
05-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Aight guys, The Avengers is going to start in a few minutes. Ill be sure to let you guys know if it is good, great, or fucking amazing. Hope everyone has a good night!

chunkkynutzzz
05-04-2012, 12:12 AM
And i thought being in army was badif your in the army then
hats off to you for serving the country, its a dedication that I respect immensely

magglis
05-04-2012, 02:31 AM
if your in the army then
hats off to you for serving the country, its a dedication that I respect immensely

Thanks pal

Super_Dave
05-04-2012, 08:34 AM
Steele: At next week's Karnage... Kryptonite and I are going to turn ICW around. No more Mr. Nice Guys!!! War has been declared and the orders are: Take No Prisoner! Oorah!

Kryptonite
05-04-2012, 11:39 AM
Kryptonite: Roger That douchebags.

bearkg88
05-04-2012, 02:33 PM
Steele: At next week's Karnage... Kryptonite and I are going to turn ICW around. No more Mr. Nice Guys!!! War has been declared and the orders are: Take No Prisoner! Oorah!

Omega: Here is the simply truth of the matter, no body cares what you or Kryptonite think or do. The only thing that matters is the ICW Championship, and after this upcoming Karnage, the Alpha will be in the title match at Bad Habit. Keep a good eye out, as you are going to be looking at the new ICW Champion

bearkg88
05-04-2012, 02:39 PM
The Official Card for Bad Habit

Main Event
ICW Championship
Last Man Standing match
Van Hooligan X vs Artemis Eclipse.

Match 4
X-Treme Championship
Ladder Match
??? vs ???

Match 3
Shawn Michaels vs Chris Divine

Match 2
Finisher Only Match
The Darkness vs Kryptonite

Match 1
Steel Cage Match
Shaz vs Vulgar

-----More Matches To Be Announced In Coming Week---

Super_Dave
05-04-2012, 03:44 PM
Omega: Here is the simply truth of the matter, no body cares what you or Kryptonite think or do. The only thing that matters is the ICW Championship, and after this upcoming Karnage, the Alpha will be in the title match at Bad Habit. Keep a good eye out, as you are going to be looking at the new ICW Champion

Steele: Omega... you're all talk son, why don't you step up against The Gunner here and we'll settle this like real men. There is no way you will make it to the championship match, so stop with your wishful thinking maggot. You're not championship material, champions are not made, they are born and bred, just like me.

bearkg88
05-04-2012, 04:01 PM
Ok guys, promo assignments have gone out to those I need them from. I think the only ones I don't require one from, are the three guys in the chase for gold triple threat match. Ryan Wells, Clint Foster, and N. If you three would like to do a promo anyways, feel absolutely free to. I would need em by Monday night/early Tuesday morning at the latest, but even if you don't the show will be posted either way. So it is up to you.

Super_Dave
05-04-2012, 04:31 PM
Ok guys, promo assignments have gone out to those I need them from. I think the only ones I don't require one from, are the three guys in the chase for gold triple threat match. Ryan Wells, Clint Foster, and N. If you three would like to do a promo anyways, feel absolutely free to. I would need em by Monday night/early Tuesday morning at the latest, but even if you don't the show will be posted either way. So it is up to you.

Kryptonite and I will get you our promos by Monday for sure... Maybe I can get it tomorrow morning, don't know it's gonna be a busy weekend with my family, but for sure by Monday we'll get our promos in bud. Thanks.

bearkg88
05-04-2012, 04:34 PM
Quick shout out to Shaz for being the first person to get his promo in.

http://www.magsays.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Employee-Recognition-You-Rock.jpg

Shaz11
05-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Quick shout out to Shaz for being the first person to get his promo in.

http://www.magsays.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Employee-Recognition-You-Rock.jpg

LOL! LOL! LOL! Not in a sexual manner ;)

magglis
05-04-2012, 06:00 PM
I am working on the promo right now if i don't send you the promo tonight i will tomorrow

VanHooliganX
05-04-2012, 06:13 PM
I'm on the waiting list lol

But you can't rush perfection ;)

bearkg88
05-04-2012, 08:59 PM
Recent Post On ICW.com

Preview for next weeks Karnage.

* Dave Steele and Kryptonite team up to take on JJ, Shaz, and The Darkness in a 2 on 3 handicap match.

* Artemis Eclipse and Riley Omega team up to take on Van Hooligan X and Antonyo Angelo. If Omega or Angelo score the pinfall to win the match for their team, they will be added to the ICW Championship match at Bad Habit.

* Triple Threat Chase The Gold Match between N, Clint Foster, and Ryan Wells. The loser will be eliminated and the remaining two will face off at Bad Habit in a ladder match for the X-treme Championship.

* In a new addition to the show next week, Vulgar will go 1 on 1 with Chris Divine.

bearkg88
05-04-2012, 10:13 PM
Steele: Omega... you're all talk son, why don't you step up against The Gunner here and we'll settle this like real men. There is no way you will make it to the championship match, so stop with your wishful thinking maggot. You're not championship material, champions are not made, they are born and bred, just like me.

Omega: You know what Steele, talk all the smack you want. The simple fact of the matter is, if we stepped into the ring 1 on 1, I would walk away the winner. Your little schpeel about champions being born and bred made me laugh. If that were the case, then people like myself, and Artemis Eclipse, and Ryan Wells, wouldn't bust our asses in the gym, and in the ring, to be the #1 guys in the world.

clrj3514
05-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Foster: ​A freak & a dude that goes by a letter. What a couple of opponents I've got here. I haven't seen this many idiots since I was in Iraq the last time. Anyways, it's gonna be one of them & me 1-on-1 at Bad Habit. Best of luck ladies.

chunkkynutzzz
05-05-2012, 01:06 AM
Foster: ​A freak & a dude that goes by a letter. What a couple of opponents I've got here. I haven't seen this many idiots since I was in Iraq the last time. Anyways, it's gonna be one of them & me 1-on-1 at Bad Habit. Best of luck ladies.

IC as N: Well I Can Tell You Right Now, This Letter Won't Make Words ,Just Action..And Those Actions by The Way Are The Ones That's Gonna get your ass Eliminated Quick By N himself, Yes Laydown Get Laidout...Chase For The Gold, Its a Bad Habit I Have *laughs at you*...And Win ,I Will.

clrj3514
05-05-2012, 01:11 AM
IC as N: Well I Can Tell You Right Now, This Letter Won't Make Words ,Just Action..And Those Actions by The Way Are The Ones That's Gonna get your ass Eliminated Quick By N himself, Yes Laydown Get Laidout...Chase For The Gold, Its a Bad Habit I Have *laughs at you*...And Win ,I Will.

Foster: You weren't lying when you said you wouldn't make words. That crap made no sense!

Super_Dave
05-05-2012, 08:10 AM
Omega: You know what Steele, talk all the smack you want. The simple fact of the matter is, if we stepped into the ring 1 on 1, I would walk away the winner. Your little schpeel about champions being born and bred made me laugh. If that were the case, then people like myself, and Artemis Eclipse, and Ryan Wells, wouldn't bust our asses in the gym, and in the ring, to be the #1 guys in the world.

Steele: Listen up chump and give me all your attention because I will not repeat myself again. I am the first one to get here and the last one to leave. I bleed this business. People like yourself, Artie and the rest of your goons are nothing but obstacles that need to be removed. Omega, you're like a bad infected pimple on a person's face, it's time to get popped. If you want to continue this, we can proceed to the ring, the streets or your backyard so all your family can watch me decimate your pathetic life. Watch your words son, for they might be your last. Oorah!

chunkkynutzzz
05-05-2012, 11:27 AM
Foster: You weren't lying when you said you wouldn't make words. That crap made no sense!

Ooc: lmao didn't even see wat I wrote, I rushed it out lol

IC as N: N Won't Make Words, All I Will Be Making is Pure Action. Examples kicking your carcass yea, Breaking your teeth in yea, slappin around your stupid looking face yea, and pinning you ...making sure I eliminte you for talking to me in the first place.

bearkg88
05-05-2012, 11:29 AM

IC as N: N Won't Make Words, All I Will Be Making is Pure Action. Examples kicking your carcass yea, Breaking your teeth in yea, slappin around your stupid looking face yea, and pinning you ...making sure I eliminte you for talking to me in the first place.

Omega: the only reason your still in the tournament is because that foreign douche angelo costed me the match. If he hadn't stuck his nose where it didn't belong, I would have eliminated you easily.

VanHooliganX
05-05-2012, 11:32 AM
Omega: the only reason your still in the tournament is because that foreign douche angelo costed me the match. If he hadn't stuck his nose where it didn't belong, I would have eliminated you easily.

Van: Cry us a fucking river. Our tag team match will prove he is better then most of you. Well, that'll be the only other pointing talk excluding me destroying Artemis in that match to give you all a taste of what will happen.

magglis
05-05-2012, 11:45 AM

Angelo:The only reason you still are a member of ICW is because i want to embarrass you in front of your stupid fans.Me and Van we are gonna take you out....for good

bearkg88
05-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Van: Cry us a fucking river. Our tag team match will prove he is better then most of you. Well, that'll be the only other pointing talk excluding me destroying Artemis in that match to give you all a taste of what will happen.

Omega: Shut your mouth Hoolie. Or better yet, how about the Alpha shuts it for you at Karnage? Make it even better, I'll pin either you or Angelo and secure myself a spot in the main event at Bad Habit. How does that sound? Personally, I think it sounds amazing

bearkg88
05-05-2012, 01:15 PM
Angelo:The only reason you still are a member of ICW is because i want to embarrass you in front of your stupid fans.Me and Van we are gonna take you out....for good

Omega: wow, you are way off there Angie. I am still a member of ICW because I go out there night in and night out and give these ICW Faithful in attendance a 5 star match. You and Van aren't going to do shit. At Karnage, it is the beginning of my road to gold, and at Bad Habit, it will be the end..and when all is said and done...the Alpha and Omega will be the new ICW Champion. Sorry Artie, I have respect for you, but if you get in my way at Karnage...I will have to put you down. Just saying bro

bearkg88
05-05-2012, 01:22 PM
Hey, quick shout to everybody who reads this thread, and to all of you who post. As it stands, we have over 5,000 views now, and we have more posts in here than the WWE Fantasy Fed and TCW. So for all of you just posting to post, and those who post IC posts, CONGRATS! I must say I am really enjoying doing this and am glad there has been a positive reception to this new fed. Well..that is all. Kudos to you guys!

clrj3514
05-05-2012, 01:23 PM

Foster: ​Your threats mean nothing...

Kryptonite
05-05-2012, 01:51 PM
Foster: ​Your threats mean nothing...
Kryptonite: eat shit both of you.

Shaz11
05-05-2012, 02:03 PM
I'll do mine in the next 2 days then

Vulgar:

Shaz you smelly, you're a cheat
When it's fairly I can't be beat

Shaz: Vulgar, don't flap your wings about! Talking of 'fairly, I can't be beat' You're currently on a losing streak!

Destruction
05-05-2012, 02:06 PM
Shaz: Vulgar, don't flap your wings about! Talking of 'fairly, I can't be beat' You're currently on a losing streak!

Vulgar:

You can't win with ya feet on the ropes, you have to climb over a cage
You pissed me off douche, on you I can take out my rage

bearkg88
05-05-2012, 04:11 PM
Kryptonite: eat shit both of you.

Omega: Shut your mouth you pathetic punk. I hope this week you and Steele get your asses handed to you, and at Bad Habit Darkness demolishes you

Shaz11
05-05-2012, 04:17 PM
Vulgar:

You can't win with ya feet on the ropes, you have to climb over a cage
You pissed me off douche, on you I can take out my rage

Shaz: Listen, I could beat you any day of the week! So keep that cocky mouth shut! You ain't no gangsta rapper! Spitting all those petty rhymes! I am the best in the world at what I do! You either like it! Or love it!

chunkkynutzzz
05-05-2012, 04:25 PM
IC como N: a Message to My Competition..*snaps fingers* ..Dammit ,I Forgot...THERE IS NO COMPETITION *n laughs at everyone in ICW*...Here is Your Now and Future in the Flesh.

bearkg88
05-05-2012, 04:30 PM
IC como N: a Message to My Competition..*snaps fingers* ..Dammit ,I Forgot...THERE IS NO COMPETITION *n laughs at everyone in ICW*...Here is Your Now and Future in the Flesh.

Omega: You know Nina, I am going to be sitting in the back, watching on one of the tvs, as you get your ass beat by Clint Foster and Ryan Wells and don't even get to appear on the Bad Habit PPV.

magglis
05-05-2012, 04:57 PM
Omega: You know Nina, I am going to be sitting in the back, watching on one of the tvs, as you get your ass beat by Clint Foster and Ryan Wells and don't even get to appear on the Bad Habit PPV.

Angelo:That's funny Omega, because at bad habit you can sit in the back and watch ME become the ICW champion.But first i am gonna kick your ass

bearkg88
05-05-2012, 07:11 PM
Angelo:That's funny Omega, because at bad habit you can sit in the back and watch ME become the ICW champion.But first i am gonna kick your ass

Omega: I'm sorry, did this train to Bad Habit stop in delusional town? You must be crazy if you think you can beat me

chunkkynutzzz
05-05-2012, 09:24 PM
Ic as N: N!....That Is ALL THAT MATTERS IN WRESTLING.

magglis
05-05-2012, 10:09 PM
Omega: I'm sorry, did this train to Bad Habit stop in delusional town? You must be crazy if you think you can beat me

Angelo:I am not crazy,i am just too perfect

bearkg88
05-06-2012, 01:15 AM
Angelo:I am not crazy,i am just too perfect

Omega: Hold up, your from over seas right? So how can you be perfect?

magglis
05-06-2012, 01:21 AM
Omega: Hold up, your from over seas right? So how can you be perfect?

Angelo:I am perfect because i am not American

bearkg88
05-06-2012, 01:28 AM
Angelo:I am perfect because i am not American

Omega: Wow, you sure are full of yourself. It's all good though. At Karnage, I'll beat some of that self out of you and take you down a few notches

magglis
05-06-2012, 01:35 AM
Omega: Wow, you sure are full of yourself. It's all good though. At Karnage, I'll beat some of that self out of you and take you down a few notches

Angelo:You are funny Omega,you should be a comedian because you suck as a wrestler

bearkg88
05-06-2012, 01:40 AM
Angelo:You are funny Omega,you should be a comedian because you suck as a wrestler

Omega: Maybe you should wipe the crust fromm your eyes, because whenever I step into the ring, I give a 5 star performance, where as you have yet to do anything impactful

magglis
05-06-2012, 01:49 AM
Omega: Maybe you should wipe the crust fromm your eyes, because whenever I step into the ring, I give a 5 star performance, where as you have yet to do anything impactful

Angelo:Who do you think you are?
You know let me tell you who you are,you are just an obstacle standing in my way.And next week you are going down

bearkg88
05-06-2012, 01:53 AM
Angelo:Who do you think you are?
You know let me tell you who you are,you are just an obstacle standing in my way.And next week you are going down

Omega: Now your the funny guy. Karnage is only a few days away. I hope you are preparing to be a loser. Heck, should I make a dunce cap for you so you can sit in the corner, be pointed and laughed at, after I beat you 1...2...3 and go on to Bad Habit to win the ICW Championship?

magglis
05-06-2012, 02:13 AM
Omega: Now your the funny guy. Karnage is only a few days away. I hope you are preparing to be a loser. Heck, should I make a dunce cap for you so you can sit in the corner, be pointed and laughed at, after I beat you 1...2...3 and go on to Bad Habit to win the ICW Championship?

Angelo:Shut up i am sick and tired of you.Mediocrity is no longer the standard round hear Antonyo Angelo is.Omega when i am done with you i will go to bad habit and become the ICW champion and i will be champion for a long long long long long time

bearkg88
05-06-2012, 12:06 PM
IC as Divine: So...the Divine One is going go to toe to toe with Vulgar? Who the flying blue fluck is Vulgar? Sounds like something someone would say to describe an ugly chick. Doesn't matter, Divine will put Vulgary in his place, and then it will be time for Bad Habit. Divine will beat Shawn Michaels, and Divine will get the ICW contract that should have been his from the start

chunkkynutzzz
05-06-2012, 01:09 PM
IC as N: ...Hello Ladies And Gentlemen Plus Losers in Between. It Is N stopping by to let you all know how much better I am then all of you. So here it goes.I Am Better Than Alll Of You's.* N Laughs in his unique N Laughter* Take Care, yet Again No One Cares If You Do Or Not....As Long As I Give You All Your Moneys Worth . Yes,Consider yourself N-tertained.

bearkg88
05-06-2012, 03:27 PM
IC as N: ...Hello Ladies And Gentlemen Plus Losers in Between. It Is N stopping by to let you all know how much better I am then all of you. So here it goes.I Am Better Than Alll Of You's.* N Laughs in his unique N Laughter* Take Care, yet Again No One Cares If You Do Or Not....As Long As I Give You All Your Moneys Worth . Yes,Consider yourself N-tertained.

Divine: Hold up, Divine is sorry, but who in the blue hell are you? Damn, looks like Smokey just hired any rift raft off the street to get this company going again. Don't worry guy whose name is a letter. After Bad Habit when Divine has a contract, he will start taking the trash out, and you will be first.

bearkg88
05-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Hey guys, so here is some news about stuff that is going down in the next week. I need everyones promos no later than Tuesday morning. I am going to spend Tuesday writing Karnage, and it will be posted Wednesday. Now, the first ICW PPV is set for next Monday, the 14th. Now, here is the important part. As soon as I get the final Karnage segment posted, I am going to send out all promo assignments for those whom I need them from. Now, I am spending all of Wednesday writing Bad Habit. If you like Karnage, you'll love bad habit. If you love Karnage, you'll orgasm over Bad Habit haha. But seriously, it should be really good. Now, as soon as I get everyone's promos back, I will post the PPV. So that means If i get everyones before Monday, the show will go up whenever I get them all. So keep this in mind in the coming week everyone!

chunkkynutzzz
05-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Divine: Hold up, Divine is sorry, but who in the blue hell are you? Damn, looks like Smokey just hired any rift raft off the street to get this company going again. Don't worry guy whose name is a letter. After Bad Habit when Divine has a contract, he will start taking the trash out, and you will be first.

IC as N: No You Hold On ,Hold Your Apology and Shut The Hole in Your Face!...
I Am N. And This Letter is All It Takes to Garner The Worlds Attention and Big Up This Company.As you Say Take out The Trash ,Then it Must Be Your Sight That Can't Recognize Crap...And That's What your Simply Are..Don't Worry I'm Ready To Scoop You Up And Toss you Out!.. Its Nuthin to N...The Divine 1!

bearkg88
05-07-2012, 12:13 AM
IC as N: No You Hold On ,Hold Your Apology and Shut The Hole in Your Face!...
I Am N. And This Letter is All It Takes to Garner The Worlds Attention and Big Up This Company.As you Say Take out The Trash ,Then it Must Be Your Sight That Can't Recognize Crap...And That's What your Simply Are..Don't Worry I'm Ready To Scoop You Up And Toss you Out!.. Its Nuthin to N...The Divine 1!

Divine: Hold up...wo wo wo hold up, are you trying to steal Divine's catchphrase? There is only one person who the is the Divine One. And it is not you El Nino, you are not the Divine 1. I am the high flying, show stealing, jaw dropping, lady stealing, chumperino beating, Divine One! You best remember that El Nino, because if you keep running your mouth, Divine will take you to the top of his priority list

Kryptonite
05-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Divine: Hold up...wo wo wo hold up, are you trying to steal Divine's catchphrase? There is only one person who the is the Divine One. And it is not you El Nino, you are not the Divine 1. I am the high flying, show stealing, jaw dropping, lady stealing, chumperino beating, Divine One! You best remember that El Nino, because if you keep running your mouth, Divine will take you to the top of his priority list
Kryptonite: Than i'm the Kryptonite One! I am the Darkness beating, his mom weave eating, ass thundering, unbelievable in the ring, kicking your face from here to Bejing, Kryptonite One!

Super_Dave
05-07-2012, 08:18 AM

Steele: Divine, I think you're right about hiring chumps off the streets to join ICW... Which gives me an answer to the question I had, how on earth did you get hired here at ICW!!! They're hiring jokes right off the streets now.

bearkg88
05-07-2012, 02:21 PM
Steele: Divine, I think you're right about hiring chumps off the streets to join ICW... Which gives me an answer to the question I had, how on earth did you get hired here at ICW!!! They're hiring jokes right off the streets now.

Divine: hold up, were you not present at the last karnage. The Divine One hasn't been hired. He has to earn his contract at Bad Habit unlike you and all the other pathetic wanna bes who think your wrestlers

Super_Dave
05-07-2012, 02:34 PM
Divine: hold up, were you not present at the last karnage. The Divine One hasn't been hired. He has to earn his contract at Bad Habit unlike you and all the other pathetic wanna bes who think your wrestlers

Steele: Well son, you just might not get that contract then... American Wild will see to that.

bearkg88
05-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Steele: Well son, you just might not get that contract then... American Wild will see to that.

Divine: stick your nose where it doesn't belong, and Divine will bash both of your faces in

chunkkynutzzz
05-07-2012, 07:58 PM
IC as N says:

...I'm Sorry Guys But I have to Get This Off My Chest....
After Reviewing last weeks Karnage I Noticed a lot of the wrestlers in ICW gotta go back to Developmental Cuz jesus christ guys damn ya can be botchy lol...
Thank God I'm Crisp in the Ring..shoutouts to ICW for Knowing My Presense is needed!

Super_Dave
05-08-2012, 10:06 AM
Divine: stick your nose where it doesn't belong, and Divine will bash both of your faces in

Steele: Listen up Divine... Your new name should be Decline because that's where your career is at now, declining. You want some of this, just ask and I will deliver son. I won' t back down from a fight. Semper Fi.

magglis
05-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Angelo:Shut up all of you....I am the only guy that deserves to have a contact in ICW.The rest roster is just useless

Super_Dave
05-08-2012, 12:01 PM
Angelo:Shut up all of you....I am the only guy that deserves to have a contact in ICW.The rest roster is just useless

Steele: Angelina... you're the one that needs to shut that hole under your nose son. ICW is for the big boys... come back in a few years when you're good and ready.

magglis
05-08-2012, 12:21 PM
Steele: Angelina... you're the one that needs to shut that hole under your nose son. ICW is for the big boys... come back in a few years when you're good and ready.
Angelo:Sorry but who the hell are you?Oh yes i know who are you,you are the stupid guy in rain man.
My name is Mr Antonyo Angelo,Raymond,and i am the next ICW champion because i am a big boy

Super_Dave
05-08-2012, 01:32 PM
Angelo:Sorry but who the hell are you?Oh yes i know who are you,you are the stupid guy in rain man.
My name is Mr Antonyo Angelo,Raymond,and i am the next ICW champion because i am a big boy

Steele: Angelina, you're nothing but an infected pimple that needs to be popped. So you're name is Mr. Antonyo Angelo Raymond? Any more names to add to that crap of yours? Keep dreaming that the ICW Championship is yours. That is just a dream and hey, dreams are free. As soon as you have a run in with American Wild, you only dream here in the ICW will be to survive, which will be a very hard to thing to do.

clrj3514
05-08-2012, 02:20 PM
Clint Foster: Oh boo-freaking-hoo. How bout all you clowns shut up. Between fake Marines, America haters, letters, & God knows what else I'm just about sick. I am the only one who matters around here!

magglis
05-08-2012, 03:01 PM
Steele: Angelina, you're nothing but an infected pimple that needs to be popped. So you're name is Mr. Antonyo Angelo Raymond? Any more names to add to that crap of yours? Keep dreaming that the ICW Championship is yours. That is just a dream and hey, dreams are free. As soon as you have a run in with American Wild, you only dream here in the ICW will be to survive, which will be a very hard to thing to do.
Angelo:Raymond is Dustin Hoffman in Rain Man you idiot.Have fun in American Wild?I am not here for fun i am here to win championships.If you are a stupid american because you look like one,have fun being a looser

magglis
05-08-2012, 03:06 PM
Clint Foster: Oh boo-freaking-hoo. How bout all you clowns shut up. Between fake Marines, America haters, letters, & God knows what else I'm just about sick. I am the only one who matters around here!
Angelo:Who the hell are you now?How many losers this company have?

chunkkynutzzz
05-08-2012, 05:32 PM
IC as N: As I Walk Into This Room, I Instantly Walk out From the Stench of Crap ,All You Pieces of Shit Are..From Angelina angelo Ang-Clinton-to Vans and lunar eclipses to Ryan "The Human Hgh Steroid Freak"wells and The Other dude in my 3 way Match , Yes. You are a nobody as I won't want to have you mind no longer...soon enough you can glorify N..For What he is to You All...THE MAN!

magglis
05-08-2012, 05:54 PM
IC as N: As I Walk Into This Room, I Instantly Walk out From the Stench of Crap ,All You Pieces of Shit Are..From Angelina angelo Ang-Clinton-to Vans and lunar eclipses to Ryan "The Human Hgh Steroid Freak"wells and The Other dude in my 3 way Match , Yes. You are a nobody as I won't want to have you mind no longer...soon enough you can glorify N..For What he is to You All...THE MAN!
Angelo:Monkey you are a nobody, not me.Let me tell you what yor name stands for,it stands for nothing.Because you are nothing and you will always gonna be nothing.Oh and enjoy my title match at Bad Habit when i will become the face of ICW.

bearkg88
05-08-2012, 05:55 PM
So...halfway done with the show. Two more matches to go and it will be up along with the finalized Bad Habit card!

bearkg88
05-08-2012, 05:57 PM
So what are you guys more excited to see this summer. the new spiderman, The Dark Knight Rises, Men in Black 3, or The Expendables 2?

magglis
05-08-2012, 06:03 PM
So what are you guys more excited to see this summer. the new spiderman, The Dark Knight Rises, Men in Black 3, or The Expendables 2?
I will put them in a must see order
1)The Dark Knight Rises
2)The Expendables 2
3)Men in Black 3
4)Amazing spiderman,i don't like the idea of a new spiderman movie

bearkg88
05-08-2012, 06:23 PM
I will put them in a must see order
1)The Dark Knight Rises
2)The Expendables 2
3)Men in Black 3
4)Amazing spiderman,i don't like the idea of a new spiderman movie

Oh mag, I liked ya bro until u put Expendables above Spidey and MIB...haha jk! I havent seen the first expendables but the second does look good. The new spiderman looks epic though! I think andrew garfield and emma stone were casted for the right parts

magglis
05-08-2012, 06:31 PM
Oh mag, I liked ya bro until u put Expendables above Spidey and MIB...haha jk! I havent seen the first expendables but the second does look good. The new spiderman looks epic though! I think andrew garfield and emma stone were casted for the right parts
Its the Spiderman with american pie shite actors,btw anything with Statham,Willis,Stallone and my fav. one Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger is good

bearkg88
05-08-2012, 06:54 PM
Its the Spiderman with american pie shite actors,btw anything with Statham,Willis,Stallone and my fav. one Arnold Alois Schwarzenegger is good

Wait what? There aren't any AP actors in the new Spidey

magglis
05-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Wait what? There aren't any AP actors in the new Spidey
I was joking.I said that because Emma Stone and andrew garfield usually play in college movies like AP,btw i love AP with the original actors

bearkg88
05-08-2012, 07:15 PM
I was joking.I said that because Emma Stone and andrew garfield usually play in college movies like AP,btw i love AP with the original actors

Lol ok. Did you go see the new American Reunion?

magglis
05-08-2012, 07:17 PM
Lol ok. Did you go see the new American Reunion?
No actually i never go to the cinema,i am downloading my movies

bearkg88
05-08-2012, 07:21 PM
No actually i never go to the cinema,i am downloading my movies

Haha same here for the most part. Occasionally I go to the theater if it really looks good.

Also guys, I am on the final match. It should be a good one. I gotta go get my girl, then im headed home and Ill finish it. So within the next hr!!!

magglis
05-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Haha same here for the most part. Occasionally I go to the theater if it really looks good.

Also guys, I am on the final match. It should be a good one. I gotta go get my girl, then im headed home and Ill finish it. So within the next hr!!!
OK bro see ya later

chunkkynutzzz
05-08-2012, 07:47 PM
IC as N: ANGELO I'm Going to Slap the Shit outta you so Hard, just enough ..that everytime I see you ima give myself a high five on your Face..you Untalented,See someones lingo and runs with it,non-swag,CORNBALL!....damn scrub.

magglis
05-08-2012, 08:04 PM
IC as N: ANGELO I'm Going to Slap the Shit outta you so Hard, just enough ..that everytime I see you ima give myself a high five on your Face..you Untalented,See someones lingo and runs with it,non-swag,CORNBALL!....damn scrub.
Angelo:Hey monkey go slap your self.You are so idiot to accept the fact that i am so much better than you will ever be.If we ever meet in the ring i am gonna make you cry like a little girl.....Monkey!

bearkg88
05-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Hey so i know I said that Kryptonite had a filler to post, but since he hasn't, I am going to use it in a few minutes before I post the show. Keep an eye out! Show coming soon!

wrestlingfan66513
05-08-2012, 08:55 PM
I am considering 1 more Efed since I just finished my 1st year of college and am thinking about coming here. I probably will bring my new tag team here or create a new singles star but that's the only hold up

magglis
05-08-2012, 08:59 PM
Hey so i know I said that Kryptonite had a filler to post, but since he hasn't, I am going to use it in a few minutes before I post the show. Keep an eye out! Show coming soon!
Great comments bro in your blog

bearkg88
05-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Ok guys. Show is up in full! I am sending out promo assignments for Bad Habit right now as well! IF you don't get a promo assignment within the next hr, it means I don't need one from you, but, if you wish to do one anyways, feel free to! Also the full Bad Habit card will be posted here in just a short bit too! Let me know any thoughts on the show. I apologize halfway through where it is all bolded. I thought i fixed it, but when I went to paste, it was all flucked up, and the only way to fix it would have been to rewrite it and I figured you'd rather have the show up and bolded, rather than wait till tomorrow. Also, congrats to Antonyo angelo for being the IC poster of the WEEK! Antonyo, there are 3 posts that can be made on the ICW Show Thread. You can use 2 of them, as I am planning on using one. Please don't use more than 2, as that will kick over to the next page which will be for when I post Bad Habit. Any questions, just shoot me a PM! And remember, let me know what you think of the show!

bearkg88
05-08-2012, 09:44 PM
I am considering 1 more Efed since I just finished my 1st year of college and am thinking about coming here. I probably will bring my new tag team here or create a new singles star but that's the only hold up

Dude we would love to have ya. That would be awesome!

bearkg88
05-08-2012, 09:51 PM
IC As Smokey: Well folks, after having seen what occurred on Karnage tonight, I am adding a few more matches to this Monday's PPV. The final card for Bad Habit looks like this!

Main Event
ICW Championship
Last Man Standing Match
Van Hooligan X vs Artemis Eclipse

X-Treme Championship
Ladder Match
Ryan Wells vs Clint Foster

Steel Cage Match
Shaz vs Vulgar

Finisher Only Match
The Darkness vs Kryptonite

Riley Omega vs Antonyo Angelo

Street Fight
Shawn Michaels vs Chris Divine

N vs Alex Kidd

???? vs JJ vs Dave Steele

Now, for those wondering, ???? is a superstar making his debut at Bad Habit. He is ICW's newest acquisition, and I am holding off on his surprise debut until then!

clrj3514
05-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Just gave it a quick skimming through but it looks good.

Foster: ​Wells, I look forward to beating you at Bad Habit. I'm sure it'll be a grand time!

bearkg88
05-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Correction guys, I will send out promo assignments first thing tomorrow morning! I've made my girlfriend sit and watch while I wrote everything so I am going to spend some time with her. So keep an eye out tomorrow morning for assignments! Have a good night everyone!

magglis
05-08-2012, 09:59 PM
Ok guys. Show is up in full! I am sending out promo assignments for Bad Habit right now as well! IF you don't get a promo assignment within the next hr, it means I don't need one from you, but, if you wish to do one anyways, feel free to! Also the full Bad Habit card will be posted here in just a short bit too! Let me know any thoughts on the show. I apologize halfway through where it is all bolded. I thought i fixed it, but when I went to paste, it was all flucked up, and the only way to fix it would have been to rewrite it and I figured you'd rather have the show up and bolded, rather than wait till tomorrow. Also, congrats to Antonyo angelo for being the IC poster of the WEEK! Antonyo, there are 3 posts that can be made on the ICW Show Thread. You can use 2 of them, as I am planning on using one. Please don't use more than 2, as that will kick over to the next page which will be for when I post Bad Habit. Any questions, just shoot me a PM! And remember, let me know what you think of the show!
Oh thanks pal

bearkg88
05-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Ok guys, for those I needed a promo assignment from, I've sent them out. I did not give one to the following people.

Shaz, Vulgar, JJ, Dave Steele, N, The Darkness, Kryptonite. If you guys wish to do a promo for your match, AWESOME! I will find a spot for it. If not, that is ok, as I am going to be really putting in grade A quality into each match. If you wish to do a promo, I need them no later than SUnday, but if i get the promos from the people I assigned one to before then, then the show is going to go up. Just so you all know! I hope you guys like the show! it should be awesome!

bearkg88
05-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Here is the banner for Bad Habit. let me know what you guys think!

http://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/560707_3128930910347_1476930063_32170973_103702308 8_n.jpg

magglis
05-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Nice pic bro

chunkkynutzzz
05-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Ok guys, for those I needed a promo assignment from, I've sent them out. I did not give one to the following people.

Shaz, Vulgar, JJ, Dave Steele, The Darkness, Kryptonite. If you guys wish to do a promo for your match, AWESOME! I will find a spot for it. If not, that is ok, as I am going to be really putting in grade A quality into each match. If you wish to do a promo, I need them no later than SUnday, but if i get the promos from the people I assigned one to before then, then the show is going to go up. Just so you all know! I hope you guys like the show! it should be awesome!

I haven't got a pm neither am I on this list above..unless you released me, let me know

IC as N: Alex Kidd , so We meet again you bastard *Childhood Rivalry*

bearkg88
05-09-2012, 01:46 PM
I haven't got a pm neither am I on this list above..unless you released me, let me know

Oh shit haha. Sorry N, i didn't mean to forget ya bud. Nah, I'd never release ya! Ya, I don't require one from you, unless you want to do one

bearkg88
05-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Nice pic bro

Thanks bud

bearkg88
05-09-2012, 02:52 PM
Omega: So I get screwed by my own partner. That is fine. Whoever wins the title at Bad Habit, I am coming for them, oh and Artemis...we now have unfinished business, so watch your back...and one last thing...Angelo...Sunday...your mine

pauadrian
05-09-2012, 08:19 PM

Kidd: The only thing I remember from you is me beating the shit out of you, trust me when I say this, it's going to happen again

wrestlingfan66513
05-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Mayhem: ICW better get on it's feet because "Mr. Mayhem" Mike Hawk is here to dominate. The man set to become the EWA's first Carnage World Champion is now the ICW's greatest acquisition. I look forward to facing some old rivals again and to beat some new talent here as well because I am here to beat the best.

pauadrian
05-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Mayhem: ICW better get on it's feet because "Mr. Mayhem" Mike Hawk is here to dominate. The man set to become the EWA's first Carnage World Champion is now the ICW's greatest acquisition. I look forward to facing some old rivals again and to beat some new talent here as well because I am here to beat the best.

Kidd: Nice to see ya here, will be nice to have a decent midcard,right here that's what you will be. I will dominate midcard and go on to win the ICW world championship

pauadrian
05-10-2012, 04:28 AM
I want to share a wrestling name generator :D

http://www.wrestlingname.com/ (http://www.wrestlingname.com/)

magglis
05-10-2012, 04:36 AM

My pro wrestling name is Butch Awesome

bearkg88
05-10-2012, 09:03 AM

Mine was Atomic Dragon

Super_Dave
05-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Mine was Atomic Dragon

Mine was Wild Nova

Super_Dave
05-10-2012, 10:03 AM
Mine was Wild Nova

This is too funny... go to this wrestling name generator http://www.wrestlingname.com/ and type in Chuck Norris... The reply is super funny.

clrj3514
05-10-2012, 11:58 AM
I got Sweet Gator for Christopher, which my family calls me & Seargent Demon for Chris, which basically everyone else calls me.

Destruction
05-10-2012, 12:03 PM
chris benoit :
Low life murderer

Vulgar, your professional wrestling name is now:
Great Gremlin

My Name:
Bulldog the Conqueror

magglis
05-10-2012, 12:05 PM
This is too funny... go to this wrestling name generator http://www.wrestlingname.com/ and type in Chuck Norris... The reply is super funny.
That was crazy

pauadrian
05-10-2012, 12:28 PM
If you type in real wrestlers you come up with some awesome names lol

chunkkynutzzz
05-10-2012, 12:39 PM
I am Buzz Justice

Where did they get that from lmao

wrestlingfan66513
05-10-2012, 12:54 PM
If you type in superheroes you get their real names (Clark Kent=Superman, Thor= God of Thunder)

Bruce Lee=Grand Badass

pauadrian
05-10-2012, 12:59 PM
If you type in superheroes you get their real names (Clark Kent=Superman, Thor= God of Thunder)

Bruce Lee=Grand Badass

Type in John Cena lol

Super_Dave
05-10-2012, 02:10 PM
I am Buzz Justice

Where did they get that from lmao

That sounds like someone who would team up with my wrestler Dave Steele, lmao!!!

wrestlingfan66513
05-10-2012, 06:14 PM
Type in some South Park and Family Guy characters lol.

Also if you type in God, the sites creator name comes up

Yes2J
05-10-2012, 09:08 PM

Try Shaquille O'Neal LMAO!!! OMG AND X-Pac lmao! Scott Hall lol or even Jackass LMAO! If you got banned from the generator, like me, tell me how I can get unbanned. I made a pretty stupid comment. lol

pauadrian
05-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Try Shaquille O'Neal LMAO!!! OMG AND X-Pac lmao! Scott Hall lol or even Jackass LMAO! If you got banned from the generator, like me, tell me how I can get unbanned. I made a pretty stupid comment. lol

How were you banned?

Yes2J
05-10-2012, 09:38 PM
How were you banned?
I don't want to say. I made a nasty comment, well one word that was terrible, that I was just entering to see the response for. It wasn't that I was saying it in regards to anyone or anything. None the less, it was stupid, and resulted in a vid of the I Have a Dream Speech and then a banning. Doh

pauadrian
05-10-2012, 09:58 PM
I don't want to say. I made a nasty comment, well one word that was terrible, that I was just entering to see the response for. It wasn't that I was saying it in regards to anyone or anything. None the less, it was stupid, and resulted in a vid of the I Have a Dream Speech and then a banning. Doh

Ah, I see. I don't know how you get unbanned sorry lol

VanHooliganX
05-10-2012, 10:09 PM

RL name: Phoenix Hulk

*looks at avi*

Pretty beast! ;D

Nickname: Dark Freak

I'll take that :cool:

bearkg88
05-11-2012, 11:52 AM
So...here is the skinny. I have 1/4 of the show done right now. I am waiting on 1 more promo that I HAVE to have. I wasn't able to get as much of the show done on Wed as i thought, so...it will be likely either sunday or monday when the show is posted. No later than Monday as that is when the show is due. Just giving you all a heads up. I want to ask peoples opininions on something. With the PPV being on Sun or Mon, and the next Karnage being the upcoming Thurs, 3/4 of you will have promo assignments for Karnage, so, would u rather I have a show next week, and it might be a little rushed, or give it an extra week so everyone has time to write promos and for me to write the show? What do you guys want?

magglis
05-11-2012, 12:02 PM
So...here is the skinny. I have 1/4 of the show done right now. I am waiting on 1 more promo that I HAVE to have. I wasn't able to get as much of the show done on Wed as i thought, so...it will be likely either sunday or monday when the show is posted. No later than Monday as that is when the show is due. Just giving you all a heads up. I want to ask peoples opininions on something. With the PPV being on Sun or Mon, and the next Karnage being the upcoming Thurs, 3/4 of you will have promo assignments for Karnage, so, would u rather I have a show next week, and it might be a little rushed, or give it an extra week so everyone has time to write promos and for me to write the show? What do you guys want?
Show on Thursday if that its ok with you

bearkg88
05-11-2012, 12:07 PM
Show on Thursday if that its ok with you

I'm fine with that, i just want to get a general consensus of what others want cuz I dont want to spend my Wed and Thur having to pester people because they weren't able to get me promos is all. Since normally I give close to a week to do promos ya know?

wrestlingfan66513
05-11-2012, 12:15 PM
Mayhem: I will be watching the PPV closely to see who is on top around here because I want to beat the best there is to show everyone what I can do.

magglis
05-11-2012, 12:21 PM
Mayhem: I will be watching the PPV closely to see who is on top around here because I want to beat the best there is to show everyone what I can do.
Angelo:Get a closer look at me,maybe you will learn something

magglis
05-11-2012, 12:23 PM
I'm fine with that, i just want to get a general consensus of what others want cuz I dont want to spend my Wed and Thur having to pester people because they weren't able to get me promos is all. Since normally I give close to a week to do promos ya know?
You can move Karnage on Saturday this week and do a "three our special show"

chunkkynutzzz
05-11-2012, 12:34 PM
N: Alex Kidd ,This is Not Like Before..Not Like Before..I Will Prove Why I Can Beat the shit outta you with Ease and the people will Cheer Me On..Not You..There Gonna Cheer Me...Meeee!!!