PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-30-2012, 09:49 AM
No one wants to face Artemis. I am the disappoint. :(

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Haha- dude that's Bear's shout at the moment.

Right now, I'm focused on delivering the best promos I can each and every week to prove to Bear I can be a world champion- but the great thing about this triple threat feud is that Darius and Van are better than me so I'm really going for each and every single promo.

Feeling = Mutual. My feeling behind promos is that as long as I'm consistent, Van is the biggest arrogant dickhead I can make him and whoever creative is happy with my promos I'm happy :)

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 09:58 AM

I did but I have pal lol

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 10:06 AM

I'd love to, lol.

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 10:10 AM
promos sent.

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 10:31 AM
Shaz: Hashtag, I'm calling you out now. Where are you hiding?!

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Shaz: Hashtag, I ain't playing games! Come out here now so I can kick your ass.

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 10:57 AM
Shaz: Hashtag, I ain't playing games! Come out here now so I can kick your ass.

Shining: No foul language please... Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving to our Lord Jesus Christ.

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 10:59 AM
Shining: No foul language please... Let there be no filthiness nor foolish talk nor crude joking, which are out of place, but instead let there be thanksgiving to our Lord Jesus Christ.

Van: Your faith is a fucking joke!

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 11:05 AM

Shaz: Shut your fuckin mouth. Please. You tell me to stop my so called "filthiness nor foolish talk" well I'll just carry on. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. How do you like that ay?

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Van: Your faith is a fucking joke!

Shaz: Shut your fuckin mouth. Please. You tell me to stop my so called "filthiness nor foolish talk" well I'll just carry on. FUCK, FUCK, FUCK. How do you like that ay?

Shining: I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 11:08 AM
Shining: I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Shaz: I don't wanna hear your bullshit, so FUCK YOU.

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 11:10 AM
Shaz: I don't wanna hear your bullshit, so FUCK YOU.

Shining: Oh please, your lack of respect for people of a higher authority than yourself is an evident sign of what state ICW is in. That is why I am here, to save you all from sin. If only you would God into your live, then you would be saved.

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 11:13 AM
Shining: Oh please, your lack of respect for people of a higher authority than yourself is an evident sign of what state ICW is in. That is why I am here, to save you all from sin. If only you would God into your live, then you would be saved.

Shaz: Shining, I don't wanna hear all your bullshit. Now that you have entered the ICW, the place is probably crawling with slugs and rats all cause by your filthiness, I only respect a few wrestlers on this roster cause they've earned it. Whereas you, well you're just another jobber ain't ya? The only thing you're here to save us from is...errm...errr..well that is the thing. You're here to save us from nothing.

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 11:16 AM
OOC: I like I'Cing with you Shining. ;) I like it even more than your sig. ;)

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 11:20 AM

Van: I find it very funny that you believe you're higher than me in the grand order of things when I am the wrestling deity and you're some bullshit books bitch.

chunkkynutzzz
07-30-2012, 11:21 AM
Just a reminder, N is the superior Athelete in All of eWrestling. But would I get anywhere, promo?

I'm Being Completely Overlooked and All I Need is that One chance without holding back, or should I save some intensity for the next call and then it doesn't come or it goes a completely different direction. I'm Not Down with just being The Greatest In The Ring and N-tertainment. I Need Gold , Gold to Show You All How to Carry a Championship. No Bullshit Gimmick Here and Thunder strikes and angel wings and devils coral around with trees burning and cars exploding. Then the voice of God speaks upon yadda,yadda,yadda let's stop all the talkin and get down to the one thing that I do better then everybody else. And that's Wrestle.

There is No Competition , Its Only Fitting For Me to Be in the forefront. Posters,Dvds,the Entire Intro of Carnage Should Be Meee.. I. Am and will Always Bee The Face of ICW...MEEEE!!!

I Can..*ONE OF n's girls whispers* N: Get out ,geett ouuttt get the fuck out my face!!!

I Can Honestly Say I Have Hate For Everyone Here From Every Champion to the bottom feeders, jobbers and The Bosss himself ..ya can All Shove It!

Vandarius
07-30-2012, 11:22 AM

Darius: Man ... This guy is more annoying than Van ... What the hell, I didn't think that was possible.

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 11:24 AM
Shaz: Shining, I don't wanna hear all your bullshit. Now that you have entered the ICW, the place is probably crawling with slugs and rats all cause by your filthiness, I only respect a few wrestlers on this roster cause they've earned it. Whereas you, well you're just another jobber ain't ya? The only thing you're here to save us from is...errm...errr..well that is the thing. You're here to save us from nothing.

OOC: I like I'Cing with you Shining. ;) I like it even more than your sig. ;)

Shining: Now listen to me you sluggard and listen good. Just because my religion is one that is constantly under scrutinity from idiotic sinners in charge of the World's media does not mean that the way that it is depicted is a true representation. Us Christians are the reason that this World has not yet met it's end. We spend countless days and nights praying for people like yourself, people who have not yet opened their hearts to the presence of God. As for you little "Jobber" comment, I can do anything through Him who gives me strength. So if you do choose to continue to tread on the wrong side of me, be prepared to suffer the consequences.

OOC: I enjoy IC'ing with you too... And as for your sig, let's just say that I won't be insulting Balotelli again ;)

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 11:30 AM
Shining: Now listen to me you sluggard and listen good. Just because my religion is one that is constantly under scrutinity from idiotic sinners in charge of the World's media does not mean that the way that it is depicted is a true representation. Us Christians are the reason that this World has not yet met it's end. We spend countless days and nights praying for people like yourself, people who have not yet opened their hearts to the presence of God. As for you little "Jobber" comment, I can do anything through Him who gives me strength. So if you do choose to continue to tread on the wrong side of me, be prepared to suffer the consequences.

Shaz: Ahh. Broke your feelings have I? How sweet. I couldn't give two shits about you and your fake god. Don't think that I haven't been experiencing what you have. The "idiotic sinners" are the ones asking me about what crime I'm gonna commit next. And I will be prepared to suffer the consequences if I get on the wrong side of you, cause the consequences will be Shaz being the happiest man in the world after kicking your ass back to hell.

Just edited it there.

OOC: I enjoy IC'ing with you too... And as for your sig, let's just say that I won't be insulting Balotelli again ;)

Y U DISS BALOTELLI IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 11:35 AM
Just a reminder, N is the superior Athelete in All of eWrestling. But would I get anywhere, promo?

I'm Being Completely Overlooked and All I Need is that One chance without holding back, or should I save some intensity for the next call and then it doesn't come or it goes a completely different direction. I'm Not Down with just being The Greatest In The Ring and N-tertainment. I Need Gold , Gold to Show You All How to Carry a Championship. No Bullshit Gimmick Here and Thunder strikes and angel wings and devils coral around with trees burning and cars exploding. Then the voice of God speaks upon yadda,yadda,yadda let's stop all the talkin and get down to the one thing that I do better then everybody else. And that's Wrestle.

There is No Competition , Its Only Fitting For Me to Be in the forefront. Posters,Dvds,the Entire Intro of Carnage Should Be Meee.. I. Am and will Always Bee The Face of ICW...MEEEE!!!

I Can..*ONE OF n's girls whispers* N: Get out ,geett ouuttt get the fuck out my face!!!

I Can Honestly Say I Have Hate For Everyone Here From Every Champion to the bottom feeders, jobbers and The Bosss himself ..ya can All Shove It!

Van: Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Now if only the new wannabe Vanity guy would leave me alone.

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 11:36 AM
Shaz: Ahh. Broke your feelings have I? How sweet. I couldn't give two shits about you and your fake god. Don't think that I haven't been experiencing what you have. The "idiotic sinners" are the ones asking me about what crime I'm gonna commit next. And I will be prepared to suffer the consequences if I get on the wrong side of you, cause the consequences will be Shaz kicking your ass back to hell.

Y U DISS BALOTELLI IN THE FIRST PLACE?!

Shining: Your choice, your mistake. Because I have called, and you have refused. I have stretched out my hand, and no man has taken it. I will laugh at your calamity, I will mock you when your fear arrives.

OOC: BECAUSE HE IS A PUSSSSYYYYY

Van: Don't let the door hit you on the way out. Now if only the new wannabe Vanity guy would leave me alone.

Shining: I do not sit with men of falsehood, nor do I consort with hypocrites. Therefore I'm afraid that I have no time for you...

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 11:40 AM
Shining: Your choice, your mistake. Because I have called, and you have refused. I have stretched out my hand, and no man has taken it. I will laugh at your calamity, I will mock you when your fear arrives.

Shaz: Yeah but when I kick your ass, your messiah won't be there will he? He'll probably laughing his brains out, well that's if he exists. So please go back to the place you were born, HELL. FUCK OFF BACK TO HELL.

OOC: He's gonna beat you up now. :rolleyes:

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 11:44 AM

Shining: I do not sit with men of falsehood, nor do I consort with hypocrites. Therefore I'm afraid that I have no time for you...

Van: I'm sure you'll make time if I take a baseball bat to your face. I have no problem putting you in intensive care.

Vandarius
07-30-2012, 12:21 PM
Van: I'm sure you'll make time if I take a baseball bat to your face. I have no problem putting you in intensive care.

Darius: Well someone is a tad bit on the pissy side, today!

chunkkynutzzz
07-30-2012, 12:26 PM

IC as N: Hit Me? Hit Me? .. Your Way Out Will Be me kicking your carcass out of the industry for Good. Once and For All , Will You not only leave an embarrassing mark in wrestling. But Vanity will be known as just a little flare in the scorcher Fire I Will Create.

Be Aware of What ima Do Next!

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 12:57 PM
IC as N: Hit Me? Hit Me? .. Your Way Out Will Be me kicking your carcass out of the industry for Good. Once and For All , Will You not only leave an embarrassing mark in wrestling. But Vanity will be known as just a little flare in the scorcher Fire I Will Create.

Be Aware of What ima Do Next!

Van: Nothing of value will be lost boo-boo.

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 01:45 PM

Shaz: Yeah but when I kick your ass, your messiah won't be there will he? He'll probably laughing his brains out, well that's if he exists. So please go back to the place you were born, HELL. FUCK OFF BACK TO HELL.

Shining: You will both receive your comeuppance sooner than later... I guarantee it.

magglis
07-30-2012, 01:51 PM

Finally a guy who hates Balotelli a match as i do

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 02:04 PM
Shining: You will both receive your comeuppance sooner than later... I guarantee it.

Shaz: And I'll give you you comeuppance now if you don't shut that mouth! Dickhead.

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 02:05 PM
Finally a guy who hates Balotelli a match as i do

HOW COULD YOU HATE BALOTELLI?!

Balotelli = Lad.

magglis
07-30-2012, 02:08 PM
HOW COULD YOU HATE BALOTELLI?!

Balotelli = Ass.
Fixed it for ya

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 02:10 PM
Fixed it for ya

:mad:

:(

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Shaz: And I'll give you you comeuppance now if you don't shut that mouth! Dickhead.

Shining: 40 days Shaz... You have 40 days.

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Shining: 40 days Shaz... You have 40 days.

Shaz: And you have 5 seconds to shut that cocky mouth! Go to hell.

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 02:18 PM
Shaz: And you have 5 seconds to shut that cocky mouth! Go to hell.

Shining: 40 days.

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Shining: 40 days.

Shaz: And you have 5 seconds to go back to the hell fire!

Vandarius
07-30-2012, 02:25 PM
Shaz: And you have 5 seconds to go back to the hell fire!

Darius: I can help him with getting to Hellfire ... *Winks*

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Darius: I can help him with getting to Hellfire ... *Winks*

Shaz: You joker.

*Shaz laughs*

bearkg88
07-30-2012, 03:19 PM
So, my work sched got switched a bit. Im headed home now for the night, and I will...let me repeat this...i WILL have the show done tonight. Once i get all promos, it'll go up!

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2012, 03:21 PM
so, my work sched got switched a bit. Im headed home now for the night, and i will...let me repeat this...i will have the show done tonight. Once i get all promos, it'll go up!

yesssssssssssss!!!!

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 03:27 PM
So, my work sched got switched a bit. Im headed home now for the night, and I will...let me repeat this...i WILL have the show done tonight. Once i get all promos, it'll go up!

YES! YES! YES!

I don't think there is anyone on the roster who wouldn't get hyped for Karnage!

Vandarius
07-30-2012, 04:32 PM

FUCKING AWESOME!! This made my day better!! I have fucking wisdom teeth almost all the way in and the dentist said they were fine... well one is COMPLETELY impacted and I can't even get a consulting date for surgery for months, let alone a surgery itself! I'm going to be suffering for months.

bearkg88
07-30-2012, 05:24 PM
So anyone else interested in seeing the new Total Recall?

Vandarius
07-30-2012, 05:32 PM
So anyone else interested in seeing the new Total Recall?

The one with Collin Ferral?

bearkg88
07-30-2012, 05:50 PM
The one with Collin Ferral?

Yep that one.

bearkg88
07-30-2012, 05:52 PM
So, something I thought that would be interesting, if people named the top 10 Promo People in ICW. This would be on a regular basis, meaning that on average, they deliver good/great promos. Who would you rank, #1 being the top, through #10. You can vote for yourself, if you think you are that good :D

Btw, this is just for fun, and to generate some conversation :)

Vandarius
07-30-2012, 05:57 PM
So, something I thought that would be interesting, if people named the top 10 Promo People in ICW. This would be on a regular basis, meaning that on average, they deliver good/great promos. Who would you rank, #1 being the top, through #10. You can vote for yourself, if you think you are that good :D

Btw, this is just for fun, and to generate some conversation :)

Pfft ... I am #1. There is no question about that!

Just kidding ;D I'll have to do some thinking and rereading

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 06:01 PM
If you don't get the promos Bear, are ya just gonna write the show without them. And edit them once you do get the promos?

magglis
07-30-2012, 06:04 PM
10 are a lot i would say my fav5

1)Kyojin

2)Van

3)Darius

4)Artemis

5)Shaz

bearkg88
07-30-2012, 06:11 PM
If you don't get the promos Bear, are ya just gonna write the show without them. And edit them once you do get the promos?

lol, I just said I was going to get the show done tonight, I didn't say I was going to post it :D Nah, I am going to give everyone till Wed to get me their promos, and if i don't have them then, I'll either write them myself or edit them in later if they aren't essential.

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2012, 06:13 PM
Yeah 10 is a lot to do for a fed that has 20 guys haha- plus I won't pick myself.

#1 Van Hooligan X- definitely deserves to be ICW World Champion

#2 Artemis Eclipse- his heel turn was fuckin' epic!

#3 Darius- deserved to win Road to Glory.

#4 Black Blooded- fully on the way to Tag Team greatness.

#5 Shaz- brilliant every promo.

#6 Antonyo Angelo- great each and every single week.

Gonna stop there because I can't really work out the rest haha.

magglis
07-30-2012, 06:18 PM
I just want to see Divine more in ICW,he should be a main eventer

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2012, 06:33 PM
I just want to see Divine more in ICW,he should be a main eventer

Dude, it's awkward as fuck booking your own characters- that's why I'm not surprised Omega is currently in the tag division and Divine barely goes anywhere near titles here.

I hated having Juarez on Anarchy in HWA- so it's understandable why Bear doesn't have Divine in the main event when he deserves it.

magglis
07-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Dude, it's awkward as fuck booking your own characters- that's why I'm not surprised Omega is currently in the tag division and Divine barely goes anywhere near titles here.

I hated having Juarez on Anarchy in HWA- so it's understandable why Bear doesn't have Divine in the main event when he deserves it.
I understand why,but Divine is fucking awesome

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2012, 06:37 PM
I understand why,but Divine is fucking awesome

I don't disagree mate! He has a very bright future in HWA for sure!

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 06:39 PM
lol, I just said I was going to get the show done tonight, I didn't say I was going to post it :D Nah, I am going to give everyone till Wed to get me their promos, and if i don't have them then, I'll either write them myself or edit them in later if they aren't essential.

Oh right, lol.

magglis
07-30-2012, 06:41 PM
I don't disagree mate! He has a very bright future in HWA for sure!
I must be concerned by that:p

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2012, 06:42 PM
I must be concerned by that:p

Haha, or he's gotta be concerned by your big future in HWA ;)

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 06:43 PM
Yeah 10 is a lot to do for a fed that has 20 guys haha- plus I won't pick myself.

Ah doing an ICW version too. I'll join ya and do a character version this time lol Don't think I'll including myself this time lol

#1 - Artemis - C'mon! Do I have to point out why he's good? The quality speaks for itself surely! Loved working with him.

#2 - Kyojin - Great character, done some of the best promos possible in recent weeks and deserves the step up.

#3 - Chris Devine - Bear, you have a gem right here, well done. I'd love to see you do Devine vs your TR Hart character lol

#4 - Shining Light - I'm including him because I know how difficult he is to write for and how good Shin is with him. You guys are in for a treat lol

#5 - Johnny Hot - Good heel, Giddys a great writer with him undoubtedly.

#6 - Mike Hawk - Beast character! Love reading his promos.

#7 - Darius - Like I said in HWA. 1 for the future as well :)

#8 - Angelo - Great character, glad he joined the Clique. Magglis does a great job writing for him

#9 #(Hashtag) - Awesome comedy character lol

bearkg88
07-30-2012, 06:58 PM
So...I got the whole show done. Colored and everything! So, I need 3 more promos!

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2012, 06:58 PM
so...i got the whole show done. Colored and everything! So, i need 3 more promos!

name and shame bro! :)

wrestlingfan66513
07-30-2012, 07:02 PM
Ah doing an ICW version too. I'll join ya and do a character version this time lol Don't think I'll including myself this time lol

#1 - Artemis - C'mon! Do I have to point out why he's good? The quality speaks for itself surely! Loved working with him.

#2 - Kyojin - Great character, done some of the best promos possible in recent weeks and deserves the step up.

#3 - Chris Devine - Bear, you have a gem right here, well done. I'd love to see you do Devine vs your TR Hart character lol

#4 - Shining Light - I'm including him because I know how difficult he is to write for and how good Shin is with him. You guys are in for a treat lol

#8 - Angelo - Great character, glad he joined the Clique. Magglis does a great job writing for him

lol I haven't had any promo requests from here for a while. Mostly just IC'ing to build the feud with Asher who by the way I can't stay away from in any fed. But we both said it before, be on the look out for all of our feuds.

bearkg88
07-30-2012, 07:03 PM
name and shame bro! :)Haha I will after Raw if I haven't gotten any of the three :D

magglis
07-30-2012, 07:05 PM
Haha I will after Raw if I haven't gotten any of the three :D
Can't wait to learn the names
http://mlblogsjaneheller.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/funny-angry-woman1.jpg?w=306&h=442

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 07:12 PM
lol I haven't had any promo requests from here for a while. Mostly just IC'ing to build the feud with Asher who by the way I can't stay away from in any fed. But we both said it before, be on the look out for all of our feuds.

It applied to everywhere though not just ICW.

Kinda like Rob Rage vs Alex Kidd. They seemed to feud in both feds they were in lol

bearkg88
07-30-2012, 07:17 PM
So i just realized, i need 4 promos, not 3...lol. Also, something interesting, Van, Vand, and Eddie can't do it, but everyone else care to take a guess as to who is going to be on each team?

magglis
07-30-2012, 07:22 PM
So i just realized, i need 4 promos, not 3...lol. Also, something interesting, Van, Vand, and Eddie can't do it, but everyone else care to take a guess as to who is going to be on each team?
I think i will be in Vans team because of the Clique and another member of the Clique

In Darius-Kyojin team,i say Divine and Artemis

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2012, 07:22 PM

Team Vanity:
Ramjam
Hornswoggle
Van Hooligan Y (basically the Gillberg to Goldberg)

Team Dyojin:
VanHooliganX the user- there's the twist guys ;)
The girl that was upset when Miz won the WWE Championship.

Sorry Bear, had to spoil it ;)

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 07:23 PM

Van cloned 3 times?

Van, (RUSSO SWERVE!) Kyojin and Darius vs ...someone?

Ramjam of HWA and JJJ of EWA?! :D

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 07:26 PM
Team Vanity:
Ramjam
Hornswoggle

Team Dyojin:

M-me?!

I haven't wrestled* in years! :'(

* = At school...Doing RVDs rolling thunder on anyone stupid enough to sunbath or lay down during lunch**

** = Including forced submission manuevers too

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2012, 07:29 PM
M-me?!

I haven't wrestled* in years! :'(

* = At school...Doing RVDs rolling thunder on anyone stupid enough to sunbath or lay down during lunch**

** = Including forced submission manuevers too

I actually really wanna make Van Hooligan Y now.

chunkkynutzzz
07-30-2012, 07:57 PM
IC as N: Hello , it is I , N! The Most.....ahh forget it.

bearkg88
07-30-2012, 08:04 PM
I find it funny that the three match choices, are all pretty much the same, excluding the factor that the FCA could end anywhere, but they all have the same stip of no dq, no count out, ect

Vandarius
07-30-2012, 08:05 PM
I find it funny that the three match choices, are all pretty much the same, excluding the factor that the FCA could end anywhere, but they all have the same stip of no dq, no count out, ect

Yeah ... I was like "The fuck kind of options are those?" I figured it would be FCA since it could be anywhere ... But nope. I'm guessing all Raw Active matches will be like that, "Here, vote for a match but they're all the fucking same!"

Vandarius
07-30-2012, 08:06 PM
And what'd you think of the fire? I was wondering why part of the lights were out! That's some scary shit!

EDIT: This was my 1,000 post!! WOO! :D

bearkg88
07-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Team Vanity:
Ramjam
Hornswoggle

Team Dyojin:

Dude! for a second there I thought you really spoiled it. I mean...no one is suppose to know Aloisick with his million personalities is one of ur team mates and Russo Swerve are ur parters... :D

Vandarius
07-30-2012, 08:29 PM
Ahem ... Excuse me while I say ...

AJ IS 4000000X HOTTER IN THAT SUIT.

Yes2J
07-30-2012, 09:14 PM
This is rough...The Olympics, Raw and the ICW thread
I have to be honest though, I am starting to feel a bit out of place.
I don't think many people are too high on my promo ability or character. Maybe I'm just too hard on myself, but if there is anything lacking, I want to know so I can better myself.

Yes2J
07-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Ahem ... Excuse me while I say ...

AJ IS 4000000X HOTTER IN THAT SUIT.
She's hot all the time...lol

bearkg88
07-30-2012, 09:25 PM
This is rough...The Olympics, Raw and the ICW threadI have to be honest though, I am starting to feel a bit out of place.I don't think many people are too high on my promo ability or character. Maybe I'm just too hard on myself, but if there is anything lacking, I want to know so I can better myself.Oh dude. Don't feel out of place. I like your character and promo ability. If i didn't, I wouldn't have you involved in stuff :)

bearkg88
07-30-2012, 09:53 PM
First off, a thank you to Slick and Black Blooded for getting their promo in tonight. Now, I am waiting on promos from the following

Johann Van Hellsing
Artemis Eclipse
Mr Smyth

As soon as i get those, show will go up! Keep in mind, they have till Wed to get me to them tho!

eyehatecena
07-30-2012, 09:53 PM
I don't think many people are too high on my promo ability or character. Maybe I'm just too hard on myself, but if there is anything lacking, I want to know so I can better myself.

You are doing great man- all the characters here are great and varied. Just have fun with it

Speaking of the Olympics- the stuff they have been doing in the white water rafting/kayaking is pretty awesome. Its awesome that they built that for the compotitions. I think I've watched more of these olympics than any other

magglis
07-30-2012, 10:07 PM
Oh triple threat what a shocker WWE!

eyehatecena
07-30-2012, 10:18 PM
Oh triple threat what a shocker WWE!

I know, lol. Why didn't they just announce that earlier

magglis
07-30-2012, 10:21 PM
I know, lol. Why didn't they just announce that earlier
Because they are idiots,funny stuff with Bryan tonight,i hope this won't be his downfall

eyehatecena
07-30-2012, 10:33 PM
Because they are idiots,funny stuff with Bryan tonight,i hope this won't be his downfall

Yeah it was pretty funny- loved when he kicked little jimmy out the ring too, lol. I just hope this does not lead to a Charlie Sheen/Bryan Danielson match as that would be his downfall, especially if WWE had Sheen win

magglis
07-30-2012, 11:49 PM
Yeah it was pretty funny- loved when he kicked little jimmy out the ring too, lol. I just hope this does not lead to a Charlie Sheen/Bryan Danielson match as that would be his downfall, especially if WWE had Sheen win
But it would still be funny

CM Rock-Austin
07-31-2012, 01:00 AM

I'm .....Not.......On....any....of.....them, This....this...is....*starts crying* Why...why..can't.... I... be....good....*sniffs* good.... like.... them...*sniffs*.. this... sucks *crying harder now* I want to be on there! I want to be on there! :):cool::D:p lmao.

Those would have been my pics as well, keep up the good work!:D

Yes2J
07-31-2012, 03:33 AM
Does anyone else feel like they could have, and probably even should have, put Heath Slater over by having him defeat Orton? I mean, that could have done wonders for both because then Orton could have developed this whole "better, stronger after being defeated" mentality and become a really vicious, more believable, heel again...

Yes2J
07-31-2012, 03:34 AM
First off, a thank you to Slick and Black Blooded for getting their promo in tonight. Now, I am waiting on promos from the following

Johann Van Hellsing
Artemis Eclipse
Mr Smyth

As soon as i get those, show will go up! Keep in mind, they have till Wed to get me to them tho!
Your very welcome. I was sort of pushing to get this done quicker. I am busy the rest of the next two days anyway. Is the show still going to go up Wednesday?

Asherdelampyr
07-31-2012, 05:43 AM

everywhere I go, every character I play, he's gotta jump in and start something :p
kinda makes me feel lucky, because I know how awesome your promo work is, so I know it will make us both look better each time :)

Asherdelampyr
07-31-2012, 05:45 AM
I like your character, and I enjoy the work that we have done together so far. :)

chunkkynutzzz
07-31-2012, 09:07 AM
Where Does N stand to y'all? Keep it real wit me yall

bearkg88
07-31-2012, 10:49 AM
Throwing this out there. Next week, and the week of the PPV, are going to be HUGE! Once the show goes up, I'm giving everyone a week to do their assignments, and everyone,, i mean EVERYONE on the roster will have an assignment. So...keep this in mind. Most likely, the show will go up tomorrow night, with assignments going out on Thurs

Asherdelampyr
07-31-2012, 11:04 AM
Mr. Blood: 3 on 3, 4 on 4, hell make it 10 on 10, and Black Blooded will still walk away champions. We came here for the Gold, and now that we have it we are never fucking losing it. You morons wanna act like you have a chance? Keep on dreaming while you prepare to get your asses handed to you once again by the Dominant Predators of this industry. Omega, Hawk, you two will never see your names on our belts, so you may as well give up now. And as for you, Jackson or Johnson or whatever the hell your name is. Until very recently you weren't on our radar, a smart man would want to keep it that way.

Mr. Black: Don't make us hurt you.

Vivica: My Big Daddy is great at hurting people, sometimes he even lets me help! That's how we took out that guy Frosty, he wanted to be a snowman or something but we got paid to do the job so Big Daddy said let's do the job so we did the job!

Mr. Blood: *Laughing Wryly* Something like that. The point is this, You boys want to survive long enough to have careers in this industry? You better walk a damn fine line the next time we meet. We left 2 of you broken and lying in pools of your own blood at No Remorse, it only gets more violent from here.

Vivica: Yay!!!

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

Vandarius
07-31-2012, 12:41 PM
Throwing this out there. Next week, and the week of the PPV, are going to be HUGE! Once the show goes up, I'm giving everyone a week to do their assignments, and everyone,, i mean EVERYONE on the roster will have an assignment. So...keep this in mind. Most likely, the show will go up tomorrow night, with assignments going out on Thurs

Awww so we have to wait another day

Shining Light
07-31-2012, 01:19 PM
Awww so we have to wait another day

I know :( Don't know if I'm going to be in the show, what with me being a late addition to the roster but I'm fair pysched to read it!

Shaz11
07-31-2012, 01:25 PM
Shaz: It's awkward ya know. The fact that we have low lifes such as that Shining Light guy in the roster.

Vandarius
07-31-2012, 01:29 PM
Shaz: It's awkward ya know. The fact that we have low lifes such as that Shining Light guy in the roster.

Darius: But we also have Van.

Shining Light
07-31-2012, 01:37 PM

Shining: And might I ask what your definition of low life is?

Spare me the misery though of having to listen to you answer "You"... That joke died out years ago, just like the Galatians

*Shining chuckles to himself*

Shaz11
07-31-2012, 01:39 PM
Shining: And might I ask what your definition of low life is?

Spare me the misery though of having to listen to you answer "You"... That joke died out years ago, just like the Galatians

*Shining chuckles to himself*

Shaz: And your career will die out when I kick your ass. And then I'll knock some sense into you, and then you'll realize that your pathetic "God" doesn't exist.

Shining Light
07-31-2012, 01:49 PM
Shaz: And your career will die out when I kick your ass. And then I'll knock some sense into you, and then you'll realize that your pathetic "God" doesn't exist.

Shining: You know, I really don't know what I have done to offend you and other members of the ICW roster. I am merely here to save you from an eternity of suffering in Hell but all you have done is reject the help that I am offering you. He who rejects a servant of the Lord is rejecting the Lord himself, and that is a punishment deemed worthy of an eternity in Satan's playground.

magglis
07-31-2012, 02:44 PM
Shining: You know, I really don't know what I have done to offend you and other members of the ICW roster. I am merely here to save you from an eternity of suffering in Hell but all you have done is reject the help that I am offering you. He who rejects a servant of the Lord is rejecting the Lord himself, and that is a punishment deemed worthy of an eternity in Satan's playground.
Angelo: This joke of a wrestler amazes me with the crap coming out of his mouth

Shining Light
07-31-2012, 02:53 PM
Angelo: This joke of a wrestler amazes me with the crap coming out of his mouth

Shining: Well how about me and you step into the ring and see if I can truly back up what I say? Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

Shaz11
07-31-2012, 03:04 PM

Shaz: You haven't done anything to offend me Shining, I'm just shocked at the lack of "wrestlers" in the roster. What you are trying to do is get us to believe in Satan, why don't you fuck off and stick your head up Satan's ass! Satan is your god.

Shining Light
07-31-2012, 03:14 PM
Shaz: You haven't done anything to offend me Shining, I'm just shocked at the lack of "wrestlers" in the roster. What you are trying to do is get us to believe in Satan, why don't you fuck off and stick your head up Satan's ass! Satan is your god.

Shining: Well in that case I urge you to watch my first match in ICW, whenever that may be. Then maybe you will change your opinion of me, when you see my true dominance. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?

magglis
07-31-2012, 03:39 PM
Shining: Well how about me and you step into the ring and see if I can truly back up what I say? Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.
Angelo: So if i fight you will have Jesus in your corner?

Shining Light
07-31-2012, 04:00 PM
Angelo: So if i fight you will have Jesus in your corner?

Shining: Not in human form but in spiritual form, yes. My Lord and Saviour is always with me. He holds me by my right hand. He guides me with his counsel, and afterward he will take me into glory.

Asherdelampyr
07-31-2012, 04:05 PM
Shining: Not in human form but in spiritual form, yes. My Lord and Saviour is always with me. He holds me by my right hand. He guides me with his counsel, and afterward he will take me into glory.

Mr. Blood: You keep up them delusions boy, and he will be taking you a lot sooner rather than later. Your in the really real world now, and down here you are gonna get your ass beat, savior or not. See priesty boy, these aren't a bunch of scared little boys, well at least a few aren't, and unless your god hands out more luck than an irish whore's pussy on Saint Paddy's day, you are totally and completely fucked.

Mr. Black: Your god cannot save you from us.

Vivica: It's just a waste anyway, I mean why would anyone bother worshipping someone that they can't even see? It's not like My Big Daddy, I can see and even touch him and he's just the biggest, strongest handsomest man ever, and he said if I'm a good girl, next time I get to use the sheet!

magglis
07-31-2012, 04:38 PM
Angelo: Not sure if you are stupid or as stupid as Shaz is

Shining Light
07-31-2012, 04:43 PM

Shining: I have as much intelligence as you, I am not inferior to you. In fact, I am far from it. The spirit of God is within me and provides me with insight, intelligence and outstanding wisdom.

magglis
07-31-2012, 04:52 PM
Shining: I have as much intelligence as you, I am not inferior to you. In fact, I am far from it. The spirit of God is within me and provides me with insight, intelligence and outstanding wisdom.
Angelo: You are weird but i like you.In fact you are the only guy i like here.

Oh and Van too

Shaz11
07-31-2012, 05:11 PM

Shaz: Coming from the one who was bitching and moaning just because Bones stripped you out of your title shot!

Shaz11
07-31-2012, 05:12 PM
Angelo: You are weird but i like you.In fact you are the only guy i like here.

Oh and Van too

Shaz: Oh so you've turned into a queer now?

magglis
07-31-2012, 05:15 PM
Shaz: Coming from the one who was bitching and moaning just because Bones stripped you out of your title shot!
Angelo: They took something from me that i earned,something that i deserved.

Shaz11
07-31-2012, 05:16 PM
Angelo: They took something from me that i earned,something that i deserved.

Shaz: You earned nothing Angelo. You don't deserve a piece of shit let alone a world title shot!

magglis
07-31-2012, 05:25 PM
Shaz: Oh so you've turned into a queer now?
I think you forgot this

Shaz: Thanks for making yourself look like a fool. Oh, and was it your sister I banged last night? I looked on her passport and it said "Miss. Angelo!

Angelo: No that was my wife,your mom

magglis
07-31-2012, 05:26 PM
Shaz: You earned nothing Angelo. You don't deserve a piece of shit let alone a world title shot!
Angelo: Listening this from a guy who i pinned twice in the past

Shaz11
07-31-2012, 05:47 PM
I think you forgot this

Shaz: Yeah but Angelo, that was all bullshit you freak. Are you an 11 year old or something? Saying the "your mum" jokes? And then you say you deserve a title shot! Pfft.

Angelo: Listening this from a guy who i pinned twice in the past

Shaz: Yes you did, and I'm man enough to admit that. But the next time we do go one on one, expect a change. That change is Shaz winning. And sorry to ask, but are you in a tag team with Darius? Oh yeah..you're not are you? Darius finally realized that he shouldn't be hanging about with dicks like you.

magglis
07-31-2012, 05:51 PM
Shaz: Yeah but Angelo, that was all bullshit you freak. Are you an 11 year old or something? Saying the "your mum" jokes? And then you say you deserve a title shot! Pfft.

Shaz: Yes you did, and I'm man enough to admit that. But the next time we do go one on one, expect a change. That change is Shaz winning. And sorry to ask, but are you in a tag team with Darius? Oh yeah..you're not are you? Darius finally realized that he shouldn't be hanging about with dicks like you.
Angelo: You started the jokes

And Darius used me to get his way on top and now he is in a match for the world title that i should be in

Shaz11
07-31-2012, 05:54 PM
Angelo: You started the jokes

And Darius used me to get his way on top and now he is in a match for the world title that i should be in

Shaz: Nope, you are a joke Angelo, therefore, you started it.

You make me laugh so much! Jheeze! Darius earned that title shot, and he is a 100 times better than you! You saying that he used you is absolutely pathetic.

magglis
07-31-2012, 05:57 PM
Shaz: Nope, you are a joke Angelo, therefore, you started it.

You make me laugh so much! Jheeze! Darius earned that title shot, and he is a 100 times better than you! You saying that he used you is absolutely pathetic.
Angelo: Oh so you've turned into a queer now?

Shaz11
07-31-2012, 05:58 PM
Angelo: Oh so you've turned into a queer now?

Shaz: Not really mate.

magglis
07-31-2012, 06:01 PM
Shaz: Not really mate.
Angelo: Good for you

Shaz11
07-31-2012, 06:02 PM
Angelo: Good for you

Shaz: Retarded reply from a retarded person.

magglis
07-31-2012, 06:15 PM
Shaz: Retarded reply from a retarded person.
Angelo: Who pinned your ass twice!

bearkg88
07-31-2012, 06:23 PM
So...just got 2 more promos, waiting on a third, BUT! Evne if i don't have it when Im done with work at 9, in an hr and a half, i will post the show and edit the promo in later!

magglis
07-31-2012, 06:31 PM
So...just got 2 more promos, waiting on a third, BUT! Evne if i don't have it when Im done with work at 9, in an hr and a half, i will post the show and edit the promo in later!
Bravo my friend,i heard you have some surprises for us

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-31-2012, 06:32 PM

You're waiting on me. I know, I'm sorry. I worked a 16 hour shift today and didn't get done work until 3pm and slept for a couple hours. I apologize... working on it now. :)

Vandarius
07-31-2012, 06:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84&feature=related

magglis
07-31-2012, 06:45 PM
You're waiting on me. I know, I'm sorry. I worked a 16 hour shift today and didn't get done work until 3pm and slept for a couple hours. I apologize... working on it now. :)
I think we all understand brother,real life>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>e-fed

Shaz11
07-31-2012, 06:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_xjBAd5G84&feature=related

Never get bored of this! ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-31-2012, 07:35 PM
Promo sent. And bear, that thing you asked for is done. I have to just get it to you. Things needs to be done first before I can.

bearkg88
07-31-2012, 10:26 PM
Ok guys. Show is fully up. It is full of bombshells left and right so make sure to read all of it. I am headed to bed, btu tomorrow, Bones will be making an announcement about next weeks Karnage, the PPV. Ill reveal the Promo of the Week, and send out promo assignments. Please let me know what you guys think of this show. :D

eyehatecena
07-31-2012, 11:28 PM
Ok guys. Show is fully up. It is full of bombshells left and right so make sure to read all of it. I am headed to bed, btu tomorrow, Bones will be making an announcement about next weeks Karnage, the PPV. Ill reveal the Promo of the Week, and send out promo assignments. Please let me know what you guys think of this show. :D

Bombshells? It was a freaking awesome show Bear. Couldn't even tell you my fav part or fav promo- the whole show was just great

magglis
08-01-2012, 04:31 AM
I guess that was Antonyo Angelo getting screwed by everyone day.:pYou all hate him
He deserves it,he is a douche:D

Oh and the show was EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tommy Fucking Thunder,JMan in Dyojin team fuck yeah!
Tommy is back!:cool:

Hot,Johnny Hot and my personal favorite surprise Carlos Alberto Ramon and that idiot Angelo in team Vanity!DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNN

And finally the special guest referee DAVE SULLIVAN!

AWESOME!!!

Correct me if i am wrong.But that main event will be the best match we've ever see.:o

Also i loved Van's promos

magglis
08-01-2012, 04:36 AM
Oh also i am really happy to see that i will work with Divine again and Shining for the first time ever

Shining Light
08-01-2012, 06:11 AM
Awesome show, marked the fuck out at the ending... Happy that Shining made his debut and I can't wait till next week!

Shining = 1 - 0 on Karnage

UNDEFEATED BABY! :cool:

No_1eddiefan
08-01-2012, 06:13 AM
Holy shit.

Bear, even though I knew who was on Van's team, I knew who was on my team- I still managed to mark the fuck out!

DAVE FUCKIN' SULLIVAN!

Amazing show!

VanHooliganX
08-01-2012, 06:43 AM
Jolly great show ol' bean! DAT main event for RIP! @_@

Van: Hmm The Clique vs JMan, TT and Dyojin. I believe a chant was created a few years ago that represents how I feel about my team against this team. *he coughs and gets ready* EASY! EASY! EASY! EASY!

Asherdelampyr
08-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Really awesome show!

BennyTheBall
08-01-2012, 08:57 AM
Excellent show. Some pretty epic moments.

Mr. Smyth: If you're keeping score, that 2 wins for me, and that number will continue to rise faster than Vulgar's heart rate when he thinks of his darling N.

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 10:10 AM
Thanks guys. The Sullivan thing was a last minute bombshell. Something to really make everyone go "wow...that is awesome!" I am done with work in 4 hrs, and at that point, Ill be sending out promo assignments.

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Bones: After hearing Smokey's announcement at the end of this weeks Karnage, I will be kicking the show off with a huge announcement that will impact the main event at Rest In Peace. As for next weeks Karnage though, here are some of the matches you can expect.

Kyojin vs Antonyo Angelo

Van Hooligan X vs Darius

Carlos Alberto Ramon vs Jman

Johnny Hot vs Tommy Thunder.

We will also see the debut of a new star here in ICW.

One other match that I have just signed will be Mike Hawk teaming up with Jackson Smith to go up against Mr Black and Slick Nelson.

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 10:34 AM
Exclusive from ICW.com

ICW has come to terms with the release of the following wrestlers

Seiko
Sean Riggs
Dave Steele.

ICW wishes them the best in their future

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 10:35 AM
Ok guys, front page is update! im back to work. Be back in 4 hr ya'll!

Asherdelampyr
08-01-2012, 10:38 AM
One other match that I have just signed will be Mike Hawk teaming up with Jackson Smith to go up against Mr Black and Slick Nelson.

Mr. Blood: Another week, another assbeating for the little pigeon. You would think that by now he would get sick of having his ass constantly kicked, of knowing each time that he walks down that ramp that he is in for a disappointment and another loss. Especially when he is standing across from the Unstoppable Mr. Black.

Vivica: That's right! My big daddy can take anyone on!

Mr. Black. I'm gonna break that little birdie in half.

Mr. Blood: Hell, Slick probably won't even need to step in the ring, unless of course he gets bored. We have said it before and we will say it again. We are the Top tag team here, the Dominant Predators of this industry, at RIP we will prove that once again upon the broken bodies of Hawk and Omega, and next week Black here will give all of you penniless reject dirtbag fans a small taste of what awaits. So scrape your pennies together, get your sister to turn tricks, rob a liquor store, whatever you have to do. Just do not miss RIP. It may be your last chance to see Hawk, Omega or Jackson, ever again.

Shaz11
08-01-2012, 11:21 AM
OOC: Bear, you were wrong. I didn't shit my pants. CAUSE I FUCKIN PASSED OUT! SICK SHOW!

Vandarius
08-01-2012, 11:39 AM
AWESOME SHOW BEAR! Another awesome twist at the end, RIP is going to be sick!!!!

thejman93
08-01-2012, 11:39 AM
Jman: David Andrew Sullivan....ain't that a kick in the head.

Shaz11
08-01-2012, 11:40 AM
Jman: David Andrew Sullivan....ain't that a kick in the head.

Shaz: Make sure you give The Clique a kick in the head.

And for you Hashtag, don't think I was joking. I'm being serious mate, I will take that title...and your girl.

Vandarius
08-01-2012, 11:47 AM
Bones: After hearing Smokey's announcement at the end of this weeks Karnage, I will be kicking the show off with a huge announcement that will impact the main event at Rest In Peace. As for next weeks Karnage though, here are some of the matches you can expect.

Kyojin vs Antonyo Angelo

Van Hooligan X vs Darius

Darius: Van Hooligan X vs Darius ... A preview of what is to come at Glory Days

Shaz11
08-01-2012, 11:49 AM

Shaz: Do me a favor a kick his ass.

thejman93
08-01-2012, 11:50 AM

Jman: I get Ramon?! Poor, poor Carlos.

Vandarius
08-01-2012, 11:54 AM
Jman: I get Ramon?! Poor, poor Carlos.

Darius: Don't hurt him too bad, I want the chance of kicking his ass at Rest in Peace ... Good to have you on the team, man.

And Shaz ... I will.

VanHooliganX
08-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Shaz: Do me a favor a kick his ass.

Van: Is all you do around here is ask 1 side to kick peoples behind, say whoever you're going to lose to in the future a smelly person and then whine and bitch if you get a better remark?

Darius: Don't hurt him too bad, I want the chance of kicking his ass at Rest in Peace ... Good to have you on the team, man.

And Shaz ... I will.

Van: I'm going to fuck you up so much boo-boo. Reality is coming for you. ;)

thejman93
08-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Darius: Good to have you on the team, man.

Jman: Are you kidding? The pleasure is mine.

Shaz11
08-01-2012, 12:26 PM
Van: Is all you do around here is ask 1 side to kick peoples behind, say whoever you're going to lose to in the future a smelly person and then whine and bitch if you get a better remark?

Shaz: Pffft. If I had a match against you, then yes I would kick your ass. But I'm telling Darius to kick his ass since you're going one on one with him on Karnage! And please, don't hit me with your badass baseball bat.

Boo-boo to you as well, bitch.

VanHooliganX
08-01-2012, 12:27 PM

Shaz: Pffft. If I had a match against you, then yes I would kick your ass. But I'm telling Darius to kick his ass since you're going one on one with him on Karnage! And please, don't hit me with your badass baseball bat.

Boo-boo to you as well, bitch.

Van: Yup. Seems I was right. How predictable.

No_1eddiefan
08-01-2012, 01:08 PM
Kyojin: Wait, I get the weak link?! Are you just trying to give me a rest for R.I.P, Bones? As for Sullivan- I honestly thought that guy was dead after Summerfest. Guess I was wrong, I've never crossed his path properly- well except for backstage, you'd be surprised at how much we talk backstage. Yeah, Kyojin's shooting right now. Back to kayfabe bitches, Sullivan, if you cross my team just because we have Tommy Thunder, I'm going to finish you off myself.

Vandarius
08-01-2012, 01:21 PM
Van: Yup. Seems I was right. How predictable.

Darius: Van ... You have no idea ... I am going to give you a beat down you will never forget next week.

magglis
08-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Angelo: So its me and you Kyojin.The dream-match that all the world wants to see.

Antonyo smirks

VanHooliganX
08-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Darius: Van ... You have no idea ... I am going to give you a beat down you will never forget next week.

Van: You must really enjoy Futurama since you're giving me so many opportunities to post that video.

No_1eddiefan
08-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Angelo: So its me and you Kyojin.The dream-match that all the world wants to see.

Antonyo smirks

Kyojin: You might want it now Angelo, but when I'm done with you- you're going to be wishing you never asked for it- because the asskicking I'm gonna give to you is much, much more than anything you will EVER get from anybody else.

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Ok guys. Doing a few things, take me like 20 mins, then working on sending out promo assignments. Everyone...and I mean everyone, will have one. Also waiting to get an ok on something :D

Vandarius
08-01-2012, 02:34 PM
Van: You must really enjoy Futurama since you're giving me so many opportunities to post that video.

Darius:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

And now that I've ruined your fun ... This is what EVERYONE wants to say about you and Team "Vanity"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=related

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 02:36 PM
Darius:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

And now that I've ruined your fun ... This is what EVERYONE wants to say about you and Team "Vanity"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0&feature=related

Bones: Their name isn't Team Vanity damn it...it's team X...like as in X Factor...:D

Vandarius
08-01-2012, 02:39 PM
Bones: Their name isn't Team Vanity damn it...it's team X...like as in X Factor...:D

Darius: That's what the air quotes were for, boss.

No_1eddiefan
08-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Ok guys. Doing a few things, take me like 20 mins, then working on sending out promo assignments. Everyone...and I mean everyone, will have one. Also waiting to get an ok on something :D

OKAY! :)

I'm not even kidding- I'm the guy Bear was waiting on.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-01-2012, 03:14 PM
Artemis Eclipse: Nothing for me at Karnage? This is what management wants, this is what they'll fucking get. I will keep decimating until I get what is rightfully MINE damnit!! I will be the X-Treme Champion after I win the #1 Contender match and I WILL be back on top of ICW faster than any of you pathetic little pussies can imagine!! FUCK YOU MANAGEMENT FOR KEEPING ME IN THE MID-CARD WHILE YOU BRING OTHER PEOPLE INTO THE COMPANY THAT I'VE HELPED BUILD!!! This is my payback? Wait until you see how I pay YOU back!!

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 03:17 PM
Ok. Working on the promo assignments now. keep an eye out!

HolyJose2391
08-01-2012, 03:18 PM
So guys I would like some feedback on my character Johann Van Hellsing. If you guys could be kind to give me good or bad doesn't matter. Thanks in advance :)

Asherdelampyr
08-01-2012, 03:20 PM
So guys I would like some feedback on my character Johann Van Hellsing. If you guys could be kind to give me good or bad doesn't matter. Thanks in advance :)
the anime references all fly right over my head

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 03:21 PM

Kyojin vs Antonyo Angelo

Van Hooligan X vs Darius

Bones: After reviewing the card for next weeks Karnage, I am pulling Jackson Smith from the tag match. He has a semi final match with Johann Van Hellsing and i want him 100% for that match. Instead, it'll be the Originators of Khaos taking on Mr Black and Slick Nelson

HolyJose2391
08-01-2012, 03:22 PM
the anime references all fly right over my head
It's actually not anime related. Think more hugh jackman movie lol

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 03:29 PM
Artemis Eclipse: Nothing for me at Karnage? This is what management wants, this is what they'll fucking get. I will keep decimating until I get what is rightfully MINE damnit!! I will be the X-Treme Champion after I win the #1 Contender match and I WILL be back on top of ICW faster than any of you pathetic little pussies can imagine!! FUCK YOU MANAGEMENT FOR KEEPING ME IN THE MID-CARD WHILE YOU BRING OTHER PEOPLE INTO THE COMPANY THAT I'VE HELPED BUILD!!! This is my payback? Wait until you see how I pay YOU back!!

Omega: Management hasn't done anything Arty...it's all you. You had 1, 2, 3, 4! 4 different chances to become the ICW Champ, and guess what, you couldn't pull the trigger. It's all good though. Watch at RIP when Hawk and I pull the trigger to become the new tag champs, and before long...I'll be the ICW Champion

Vandarius
08-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Omega: Management hasn't done anything Arty...it's all you. You had 1, 2, 3, 4! 4 different chances to become the ICW Champ, and guess what, you couldn't pull the trigger. It's all good though. Watch at RIP when Hawk and I pull the trigger to become the new tag champs, and before long...I'll be the ICW Champion

Darius: *Clears throat and does his best Van impersonation* Back of the line, Boo-Boo.

VanHooliganX
08-01-2012, 03:44 PM

Van: Screw you. You aint naming the team. Team Vanity is the correct name.

Vandarius
08-01-2012, 03:51 PM
Van: Screw you. You aint naming the team. Team Vanity is the correct name.

Darius: Team Vanessa seems to fit more

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 04:14 PM
All promo assignments have gone out!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Little something I made for Artemis... tell me if you guys like it. Bear, if you could please use this from now on?

http://s1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/?action=view&current=VID_20120718_101246.mp4

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-01-2012, 04:20 PM
Fuck... n/m, 30 more minutes lol.

Shaz11
08-01-2012, 04:41 PM

Shaz: Yep. That makes more sense.

Shaz11
08-01-2012, 04:42 PM
Who got Promo of the Week Bear?

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 04:52 PM
http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k552/Rated_RobKO/ICWRIP.jpg
Official Card for Rest In Peace

Team Dyojin(Darius, Kyojin, Jman, Tommy Thunder) vs Team Vanity(Van Hooligan X, Antonyo Angelo, Johnny Hot, Carlos Alberto Ramon)

Last Man Standing Match
X-Treme Championship
# vs Shaz

Insane Tag Team Championship
Originators of Khaos and Jackson Smith vs Black Blooded and Slick Nelson

Chris Divine vs Shining Light vs Antonyo Angelo

Finals of #1 contenders tournament
Artemis Eclipse vs Jackson Smith or Johann Van Hellsing

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 04:59 PM
It is a four way tie between Koyjin/Darius, Van, Shaz, and Artemis Eclipse. I liked all of the promos, but our of those four, I can't pick just one.

Also, in regards to HJ's question, I really like your character. Its a refreshing change to what you see in some efeds.

Also looking forward to Shining's first promo on the next show. Should be great!

Shaz11
08-01-2012, 05:03 PM
It is a four way tie between Koyjin/Darius, Van, Shaz, and Artemis Eclipse. I liked all of the promos, but our of those four, I can't pick just one.

Also, in regards to HJ's question, I really like your character. Its a refreshing change to what you see in some efeds.

Also looking forward to Shining's first promo on the next show. Should be great!

Wooo! 1st time I got POTW. Congratulations to Dyojin, Van and Eclipse as well for the tie!

No_1eddiefan
08-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Wooo! 1st time I got POTW. Congratulations to Dyojin, Van and Eclipse as well for the tie!

I thought it was Dyojin's personally. The guy who writes for that Kyojin fellow is quite good! ;)

Hahaha, nah, fully deserved tie guys!

Shaz11
08-01-2012, 05:09 PM
I thought it was Dyojin's personally. The guy who writes for that Kyojin fellow is quite good! ;)

Hahaha, nah, fully deserved tie guys!

Naaa. I thought the guy who writes as Shaz is better than all of you!

;)

thejman93
08-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Artemis Eclipse: FUCK YOU MANAGEMENT FOR KEEPING ME IN THE MID-CARD WHILE YOU BRING OTHER PEOPLE INTO THE COMPANY THAT I'VE HELPED BUILD!!! This is my payback? Wait until you see how I pay YOU back!!

Jman: Can't help but think that was directed a me, Artie. You made me? Really? The only thing you've eever made in your pathetic career is people turn off their TV.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-01-2012, 05:26 PM
Jman: Can't help but think that was directed a me, Artie. You made me? Really? The only thing you've eever made in your pathetic career is people turn off their TV.

Artemis: Look you little bodunk Philly Phukface... I never said I made you. I said I made ICW, which I did! This company is on my back! And then management has the fucking nerve to bring in ringers from other companies just because they don't want to give their talent time? Van doesn't realize it but, with you guys coming in... It's only a matter of time before HIS dumb ass is relegated to being a curtain jerker too! Companies FAIL because parasitic worms like you, Thunder and Sullivan.

You want a straight shoot cowboy? I'm pretty sure one of YOU guys will become Champion at RIP... and the true best thing about that? I'll be there to pick up the scraps left behind. I'll be there to curbstomp whats left of this company after you pathetic losers have bled the owner dry of his money. That's the truth, bank on it!

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-01-2012, 05:31 PM
HERE it is!!! Finally done... Bear... can you please use this from now on when Artemis comes out??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbW54LDAWfg&feature=youtu.be

magglis
08-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Angelo: You should change your team name too.What about "Darius and Kyojin love to touch each others penises"
No its to big,hmmm...What about "the 4 four horse-asses"

thejman93
08-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Artemis: Look you little bodunk Philly Phukface... I never said I made you. I said I made ICW, which I did! This company is on my back! And then management has the fucking nerve to bring in ringers from other companies just because they don't want to give their talent time? Van doesn't realize it but, with you guys coming in... It's only a matter of time before HIS dumb ass is relegated to being a curtain jerker too! Companies FAIL because parasitic worms like you, Thunder and Sullivan. You want a straight shoot cowboy? I'm pretty sure one of YOU guys will become Champion at RIP... and the true best thing about that? I'll be there to pick up the scraps left behind. I'll be there to curbstomp whats left of this company after you pathetic losers have bled the owner dry of his money. That's the truth, bank on it!

Jman: You wanna shoot, Boston Bitchtits? Here's a shoot for you then...I'm leaving after RIP. I'm here for The Clique, then I'm gone. I know damn well that my presence here is just taking up a spot that belongs to somebody who actually needs it and I don't appreciative you saying otherwise.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Jman: You wanna shoot, Boston Bitchtits? Here's a shoot for you then...I'm leaving after RIP. I'm here for The Clique, then I'm gone. I know damn well that my presence here is just taking up a spot that belongs to somebody who actually needs it and I don't appreciative you saying otherwise.

Artemis: Boston Bitchtits? Yeah? Good one ass clown. Go eat a cheesesteak wit' whiz. R-tard. And it's fantastic that you know you're taking up space here. You and I still have unfinished business with that Adrenaline Championship that I was screwed out of as well all the way from AWF to JBW and now you're here? One day, one way... you and I WILL get into the ring and I will get my place at the top like I rightfully deserve. Bitch.

thejman93
08-01-2012, 05:58 PM
Artemis: Boston Bitchtits? Yeah? Good one ass clown. Go eat a cheesesteak wit' whiz. R-tard. And it's fantastic that you know you're taking up space here. You and I still have unfinished business with that Adrenaline Championship that I was screwed out of as well all the way from AWF to JBW and now you're here? One day, one way... you and I WILL get into the ring and I will get my place at the top like I rightfully deserve. Bitch.

Jman: Hey, I'm here for a few weeks.........

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-01-2012, 06:00 PM
Jman: Hey, I'm here for a few weeks.........

Artemis: Well, if any management sees fit, I'll be pulverizing you in the middle of the ring like I would have everywhere else you popped mouth offf at.

thejman93
08-01-2012, 06:04 PM
Artemis: Well, if any management sees fit, I'll be pulverizing you in the middle of the ring like I would have everywhere else you popped mouth offf at.

We can't contain ourselves, huh? Good ICing with you again, Rob. Been too long. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-01-2012, 06:07 PM
We can't contain ourselves, huh? Good ICing with you again, Rob. Been too long. :)

Definitely has been man. I've missed you haha. We could keep going lol... ooohh... tell me what you think of Artemis's entrance video!

thejman93
08-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Definitely has been man. I've missed you haha. We could keep going lol... ooohh... tell me what you think of Artemis's entrance video!

I dig it. Reminded me of The Sandman (ECW not JBW :))

HolyJose2391
08-01-2012, 06:16 PM
I dig it. Reminded me of The Sandman (ECW not JBW :))
So much Irony in this :p

magglis
08-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Bro i love your character and i heard that Shining's character was an influence on you.It would be nice to see you work together

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-01-2012, 06:20 PM

Trust me... that's why it was connected lol.

Also, Asher and Shaz... I need pics of what # and Black Blooded look like so I can make some pics for the main page.

magglis
08-01-2012, 06:25 PM

Also, Asher and Shaz... I need pics of what Shaz and Black Blooded look like so I can make some pics for the main page.
Fixed it for ya

No_1eddiefan
08-01-2012, 06:30 PM

Also, Asher and EHC... I need pics of what # and Black Blooded look like so I can make some pics for the main page.

Fixed it for ya

Really fixed it for you R(ob).

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-01-2012, 06:32 PM
Really fixed it for you R(ob).

Yes. EHC. I'm tired... don't kill me. I love you all lol.

No_1eddiefan
08-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Yes. EHC. I'm tired... don't kill me. I love you all lol.

Haha, I think Mag's the one more likely to be killed there. He should know who the X-Treme Champion is ;)

magglis
08-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Haha, I think Mag's the one more likely to be killed there. He should know who the X-Treme Champion is ;)
I thought that he wanted to do a pic for Shaz and not for EHC,lol.

And i made it worse

magglis
08-01-2012, 06:43 PM
AWKWARD MOMENT:o

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-01-2012, 06:51 PM
AWKWARD MOMENT:o

No... these are awkward moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX2ENhDa3Kg

magglis
08-01-2012, 07:27 PM
When is R.I.P?

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 08:09 PM
When is R.I.P?The next show will be next week, and RIP will be the week after that. Right around the 18thish

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 08:30 PM
Working on the next show :D should have it done tomorrow, and then going to start working on the PPV. I am going to do my best to make sure the PPV is better than No Remorse :D

CM Rock-Austin
08-01-2012, 09:44 PM
Great show bear, I marked out at the surprised appearances, and great promos by everyone tied for promo of the night!

bearkg88
08-01-2012, 09:57 PM
Divine: Divine showed the world what a coward Seiko is. The Divine One is glad Seiko got canned. Now...I will turn my attention to Rest In Peace. At RIP, Divine will take on 2 other men...1 man Divine has history with..and the other..the other will be a new challenge for Divine. Mark my words though, I will win, and Divine will go on to Glory Days to join the ICW title scene.

Vandarius
08-01-2012, 10:05 PM
Working on the next show :D should have it done tomorrow, and then going to start working on the PPV. I am going to do my best to make sure the PPV is better than No Remorse :D

Just sent my first part of the promo to Van ... The girlfriend came over expectantly today so the promo was delayed major :/

eyehatecena
08-01-2012, 10:06 PM
# promo sent to Shaz

HolyJose2391
08-01-2012, 10:08 PM
*Johann is seen in a dark room lit only by candles. He is seen sharpening his broad sword and no the table next to him is his Trigun Revolver*

Johann: Only two weeks in ICW and I already sense a great evil. A great evil that I have never seen before. An evil only I alone can fight. To stop this evil I must first win my match next week and then move on and become the number one contender to the X-Treme Championship. It seems to me that it is the cherished possession. In order to avoid it falling into the wrong hands I alone must become the X-Treme Champion. I will have that in my possession and rid ICW of this evil. I will speak no more of this for now. Lord have mercy on us

*The candles ominously blow out leaving only the silhouette of Johann*

HolyJose2391
08-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Just sent my first part of the promo to Van ... The girlfriend came over expectantly today so the promo was delayed major :/
You're acting as if it's a bad thing ;)

eyehatecena
08-01-2012, 10:12 PM
#- unvealed

http://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k543/ewawrestling13/hashtag.jpg

Its Barry Windham as yellow dog, lol

HolyJose2391
08-01-2012, 10:22 PM
Obviously what I though of when I see Johann this is what he looks like
http://pumpkinswirl08.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/gabriel_van_helsing.jpg

His Revolver

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_298fEV7jCAo/TD8m05QSQjI/AAAAAAAAHIM/L5lGhyZ_9qU/s1600/norm-423c2d4bd7c4d-Trigun%2B(TV)%2B(%201998).jpeg

His Roman Gladius Sword

His Broadsword
http://www.kaswords.com/ProductImages/swords_and_displays/medieval_swords/PK-1127G-02.jpg

magglis
08-01-2012, 11:08 PM
First promo part sent to Kyojin.That promo will be awesome

VanHooliganX
08-02-2012, 08:13 AM
Just so everyone knows.

13th August - 24th August I won't be on here. So if in this time I will have an essential promo for a show, please give it before the 13th. :)

bearkg88
08-02-2012, 10:00 AM
Just so everyone knows.

13th August - 24th August I won't be on here. So if in this time I will have an essential promo for a show, please give it before the 13th. :)

Good to know.

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-02-2012, 10:01 AM
Good to know.

You get my promo? I'm very pleased with it.

bearkg88
08-02-2012, 10:19 AM
You get my promo? I'm very pleased with it.

I did :D Haven't fully read it yet, but going to, along with the others i got, later today

Asherdelampyr
08-02-2012, 10:33 AM
Also, Asher and Shaz... I need pics of what # and Black Blooded look like so I can make some pics for the main page.

ok, this may be way too much stuff, if you need more or less info, let me know.

(Linking rather than embedding images)

Mr Black
Mask - http://www.halloween-mask.com/prysm/09/thor_prysm.jpg (Red Rivets on mask, with chin strap)

Mr. Blood
hair- http://www.heartlessdoll.com/banderas.jpg

Both

Jackets - http://www.therallyshack.co.uk/images/biker%20leather/mens%20biker%20leathers/Brando%20leather%20biker%20jacket_small.jpg (Red rivets on both)

Pants and boots - http://ridersrecycle.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/biker-1.jpg

Bikes - http://www.prairie-riders.com/arlen-ness-custom-mo-23_460x0w.jpg

Vivica
Hair - http://www.cnalitrade.com/images/PartyWigs/punkypigtails38550.jpg

Top - http://www.burlesquehats.co.uk/images/DSL-4551.jpg

Skirt - http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41vPBzKqltL.jpg

Boots - http://ai.pricegrabber.com/pi/5/31/58/53158404_160.jpg

Rated_R(ob)KO
08-02-2012, 10:38 AM
ok, this may be way too much stuff, if you need more or less info, let me know.

(Linking rather than embedding images)

Mr Black
Mask - http://www.halloween-mask.com/prysm/09/thor_prysm.jpg (Red Rivets on mask, with chin strap)

Mr. Blood
hair- http://www.heartlessdoll.com/banderas.jpg

Both

Jackets - http://www.therallyshack.co.uk/images/biker%20leather/mens%20biker%20leathers/Brando%20leather%20biker%20jacket_small.jpg (Red rivets on both)

Pants and boots - http://ridersrecycle.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/biker-1.jpg

Bikes - http://www.prairie-riders.com/arlen-ness-custom-mo-23_460x0w.jpg

Vivica
Hair - http://www.cnalitrade.com/images/PartyWigs/punkypigtails38550.jpg

Top - http://www.burlesquehats.co.uk/images/DSL-4551.jpg

Skirt - http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41vPBzKqltL.jpg

Boots - http://ai.pricegrabber.com/pi/5/31/58/53158404_160.jpg

Wow... I'm not fully creating the guys. I'd never be able to complete it. They look rather awesome though by the looks of it. Are there any wrestlers or movies that you can think of that have characters that look like them?

Asherdelampyr
08-02-2012, 10:46 AM
Wow... I'm not fully creating the guys. I'd never be able to complete it. They look rather awesome though by the looks of it. Are there any wrestlers or movies that you can think of that have characters that look like them?
that's why I was so confused
want the easy way?
They are loaded on WWE '12 just look for the keyword Sadique

I will see what I can find :)

bearkg88
08-02-2012, 10:51 AM
that's why I was so confused
want the easy way?
They are loaded on WWE '12 just look for the keyword Sadique

I will see what I can find :)

Lol, he wants an actual person so he can make a poster for both # and Black Blooded, to be featured on the front page since both are champs :D

Asherdelampyr
08-02-2012, 10:55 AM
Lol, he wants an actual person so he can make a poster for both # and Black Blooded, to be featured on the front page since both are champs :D
well I don't have anything like that, yet.
I pulled them out of my own experiences and craziness, with a bit of rum

BennyTheBall
08-02-2012, 11:04 AM
My promo is done. Sent and awaiting approval.

Mr. Smyth: Now I just have to wait for those two pansies to accept my challenge.

VanHooliganX
08-02-2012, 11:21 AM
Sent to Darius :)

wrestlingfan66513
08-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Hawk: Eclipse, I don't know what you were trying to pull on my partner, but if you ever try something like that again I will come after you. Black, Slick, I can't wait to get some payback in our tag match soon. I don't care who I have to go through, but I will make sure I pay you back for all the damage you inflicted at No Remorse.

Asherdelampyr
08-02-2012, 11:33 AM
Promise I am not trying to be difficult, I just can't find a big guy in a black mask. if you can recolor it I would use Killbane from Saint's Row The Third.
Blood is easy, he's essentially long haired Taker in the American Badass phase.

for Vivica, I would go with the new look Harley Quinn, since that is who a lot of her is modeled afterwards :)

Asherdelampyr
08-02-2012, 11:38 AM
Hawk: Eclipse, I don't know what you were trying to pull on my partner, but if you ever try something like that again I will come after you. Black, Slick, I can't wait to get some payback in our tag match soon. I don't care who I have to go through, but I will make sure I pay you back for all the damage you inflicted at No Remorse.

Mr. Blood: Boy all you are going to get at Karnage is another ass whooping. Black here is as mean as they come and twice as big, and Slick is 20 times smarter than your whore of a momma ever hoped you could be. Neither one of you backwoods faceless nobodies stands a fucking chance, and jackson ain't gonna help your odds any either. We will not just be the first ICW tag team champions, we intend to be the Only ICW Tag Team Champions.

Mr. Black: And there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.
Vivica: That's right, and Big Daddy promised me I could play too

wrestlingfan66513
08-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Mr. Blood: Boy all you are going to get at Karnage is another ass whooping. Black here is as mean as they come and twice as big, and Slick is 20 times smarter than your whore of a momma ever hoped you could be. Neither one of you backwoods faceless nobodies stands a fucking chance, and jackson ain't gonna help your odds any either. We will not just be the first ICW tag team champions, we intend to be the Only ICW Tag Team Champions.

Mayhem: Those titles will be coming home with the Innovaters of Khaos soon. We know what to expect now and we will make sure it doesn't happen again. Who I have to pin is still up in the air but payback is coming and your girlfriend and payback have a lot in common.

Asherdelampyr
08-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Mayhem: Those titles will be coming home with the Innovaters of Khaos soon. We know what to expect now and we will make sure it doesn't happen again. Who I have to pin is still up in the air but payback is coming and your girlfriend and payback have a lot in common.

Vivica: You mean parts that you have never seen in real life? Or just that we both have a Big Handsome Daddy?

Mr. Blood: I think he was calling you a bitch doll-face.

Vivica: My mother taught me that it's rude to point out the obvious like that Mr. Hawk. Don't you have any manners?

Mr. Blood: Regardless, you are right about one point. You do know exactly what to expect from the Dominant Predators of this industry, Black Blooded. You can expect to be beaten bloody, you can expect to be broken, you can expect to be battered, over and over again, your cries for mercy going mocked and unheeded. After all that is over, and we have had our fun, you can then expect to be lying in pools of our own blood, helpless to make so much as a sound, as Black Blooded are once again declared the victors and champions, before a black sheet obscures your vision.

Mr. Black: And then, darkness, and if you are lucky, you get to wake up.

Mr. Blood: You see you ignorant pieces of trash, we know exactly what to expect from you as well. We know all the flaws in that jumble of confusion and mis-communication you like to pretend is teamwork. We know every single punch you try to throw, every kick you think will inflict damage. We know exactly what to expect, because it will just be the same story it has been. When the Gold is on the line, you two just don't measure up, and no matter what you attempt, or who else you bring with you, nothing on God's Green Earth can stop Black Blooded from walking out with the titles, Our titles.

Mr. Black: While you will be lucky to walk out at all.

Vandarius
08-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Darius: What is all this fighting!? ... Oh wait, this is IC FUCKING W.

VanHooliganX
08-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Sent to Darius :)

Promo now complete. Ruddy sexual promo too might I add. Great response by Darius :)

bearkg88
08-02-2012, 01:57 PM
Vivica: You mean parts that you have never seen in real life? Or just that we both have a Big Handsome Daddy?

Mr. Blood: I think he was calling you a bitch doll-face.

Vivica: My mother taught me that it's rude to point out the obvious like that Mr. Hawk. Don't you have any manners?

Mr. Blood: Regardless, you are right about one point. You do know exactly what to expect from the Dominant Predators of this industry, Black Blooded. You can expect to be beaten bloody, you can expect to be broken, you can expect to be battered, over and over again, your cries for mercy going mocked and unheeded. After all that is over, and we have had our fun, you can then expect to be lying in pools of our own blood, helpless to make so much as a sound, as Black Blooded are once again declared the victors and champions, before a black sheet obscures your vision.

Mr. Black: And then, darkness, and if you are lucky, you get to wake up.

Mr. Blood: You see you ignorant pieces of trash, we know exactly what to expect from you as well. We know all the flaws in that jumble of confusion and mis-communication you like to pretend is teamwork. We know every single punch you try to throw, every kick you think will inflict damage. We know exactly what to expect, because it will just be the same story it has been. When the Gold is on the line, you two just don't measure up, and no matter what you attempt, or who else you bring with you, nothing on God's Green Earth can stop Black Blooded from walking out with the titles, Our titles.

Mr. Black: While you will be lucky to walk out at all.

Omega: It's funny, you really think you deserve to be champions. If memory serves correctly, Hawk and I beat your asses so bad, you almost couldn't climb the ladder. Hell, you had to get your friend Slick to help you. I will fill you in on the differences between us though. You two...you two are mercenaries, hired gun men, all about muscle and brute strength. That TLC match was the perfect thing for you. Hawk and I, the Innovators of Khaos, we are wrestlers. We go out there and put on a show. We are the best in our trade. At Rest In Peace, we meet in a wrestling match. Yeah,, you might be our asses some at RIP, but everytime you knock us down, we will get back up and come at you twice as hard. at RIP, it'll be your last stand as champs, and come the following Karnage, the fans will hear this.

*Omega coughs, and makes a deep announcer voice*

Omega: Making their way to the ring, the new Insane Tag Team Champions, Mike Hawk and Riley Omega, the Innovators of Khaos!

Shaz11
08-02-2012, 01:58 PM
Shaz: Hashtag? Did you like what happened to your girl? Well I hope so, cause don't be surprised when worse things happen!

bearkg88
08-02-2012, 02:06 PM
Shaz: Hashtag? Did you like what happened to your girl? Well I hope so, cause don't be surprised when worse things happen!

Omega: I don't get how Kyojin and Darius can have respect for you. Yeah, you are a good wrestler, but after what you did last week to that innocent girl, you are just a monster. I hope # just leaves you bloodied in that ring at Rest In Peace.

Shaz11
08-02-2012, 02:15 PM
Omega: I don't get how Kyojin and Darius can have respect for you. Yeah, you are a good wrestler, but after what you did last week to that innocent girl, you are just a monster. I hope # just leaves you bloodied in that ring at Rest In Peace.

Shaz: Look. Hashtag disrespected me, so I did the exact same. Why should I let him get away with it? Besides, at least I won at No Remorse.

Vandarius
08-02-2012, 02:16 PM
Promo now complete. Ruddy sexual promo too might I add. Great response by Darius :)

Thanks mate, it was easy to do with what you gave me to work with! ;D

Shaz11
08-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Thanks mate, it was easy to do with what you gave me to work with! ;D

I can't wait for your promo with Van! Same with Angelo and Kyojin!

CM Rock-Austin
08-02-2012, 02:22 PM

Jackson: Hold on there Blood, first off you are going to lose those belts to the people who should of won it in the first place and that is to Hawk and Omega. Also slick is as dumb as Mr. Black so called girlfriend over there *laughs*.

bearkg88
08-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Shaz: Look. Hashtag disrespected me, so I did the exact same. Why should I let him get away with it? Besides, at least I won at No Remorse.

Omega: How did # disrespect you? Even if he did, attacking an innocent bystander isn't the answer. If # doesn't beat you like the dog you are, I will have to.

Shaz11
08-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Omega: How did # disrespect you? Even if he did, attacking an innocent bystander isn't the answer. If # doesn't beat you like the dog you are, I will have to.

Shaz: I'm afraid you will have to cause Hashtag aint got the ability to beat me. However, you will be wasting your time as I will crush you into little pieces. Anyway, come at me then! If you got the guts! Haha!