PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

VanHooliganX
07-24-2012, 03:23 AM
Promo sent btw!

Yes2J
07-24-2012, 05:06 AM
Mayhem: I know what this is, but when your business gets crossed with mine, it becomes my priority to make sure it doesnt happen again. All business men have boundaries and if they cross it they get burned. I will make sure the flames of mayhem consume your soul as punihment.
Slick: If I get a chance...I'm going to get Divine for all of his troubles. When that happens, I will use him as an example of what I'm going to do to you!
Let me spell it out now just in case...you don't want to fuck with me. I'll make you regret your very existence. You might want to get an out in your contract that states "Contract terminated if I have to step in that ring with Slick Nelson".
You talk bigger than anyone I know...and while my record may not reflect it...I am more than capable of kicking some asses and putting people out of commission.

Vandarius
07-24-2012, 08:00 AM
Darius: Your days as champion are numbered, Van ... Both on HWA ... and here at ICW.

VanHooliganX
07-24-2012, 08:50 AM
Darius: Your days as champion are numbered, Van ... Both on HWA ... and here at ICW.

Van: Hmm nah. You'll be lucky if you get another shot at my HWA and if I can beat Artemis then I can defeat you. Sorry boo-boo.

chunkkynutzzz
07-24-2012, 09:56 AM
IC as N: Did ya guys Enjoy my Match ?

Asherdelampyr
07-24-2012, 10:35 AM
Mayhem: I know what this is, but when your business gets crossed with mine, it becomes my priority to make sure it doesnt happen again. All business men have boundaries and if they cross it they get burned. I will make sure the flames of mayhem consume your soul as punihment.

Mr. Blood: Damn, we really should have just broken the pigeon's jaw so he would shut the hell up once in a while. Slick, don't worry about this moron, his feathers were clipped effectively at No Remorse. Both him and that moron he hangs around with finally found out just how out-classed they were. Of course, you can't blame the dirtbags, it was the first time that they ever faced a real team.

Mr. Black: They were unprepared

Mr. Blood: See, Bird-brain, whoever the fuck your partner is, we kept on telling you that you had no chance of walking out of No Remorse as champions, and indeed, you didn't walk out at all did you? Boys, this is our company, the three of us? We own this fucking place. We are the Dominant Predators of this industry, and there ain't a damn thing that any of you penniless fucking rejects, or anyone else, can do to take that spot away. We have proven time and time again that we bring money and ratings, while all the two of you ever consistently produce is failure.

Mr. Black: You can make money from failure

Mr. Blood: Don't get us wrong, the world needs jobbers, just make sure that you both remember your places.

Mr. Black: Under our boots.

bearkg88
07-24-2012, 11:52 AM
So my day didn't go like i thought it would yesterday. My gf lost someone close in her family, so we went to see the rest of her fam, then in the evening her mom and her sis and her and i ran up to a mall, and luckily after that she and i went to see The Dark Knight Rises and her mom and sis went to see Magic Mike. TDKR was a FREAKING amazing movie! I'm actually going to work on the show some time tonight, who knows, maybe even get it done. :D

Vandarius
07-24-2012, 12:02 PM
So my day didn't go like i thought it would yesterday. My gf lost someone close in her family, so we went to see the rest of her fam, then in the evening her mom and her sis and her and i ran up to a mall, and luckily after that she and i went to see The Dark Knight Rises and her mom and sis went to see Magic Mike. TDKR was a FREAKING amazing movie! I'm actually going to work on the show some time tonight, who knows, maybe even get it done. :D

Do it do it do itttttt!!! :D

No_1eddiefan
07-24-2012, 01:38 PM

Thoughts go out to your girlfriend and her family bro :)

Shaz11
07-24-2012, 01:46 PM

That would make my day!

bearkg88
07-24-2012, 02:28 PM
So...im proud of myself. Didnt see Raw yet. Avoided spoilers and the main part of the site. going home ot watch soon!

Destruction
07-24-2012, 02:36 PM
So...im proud of myself. Didnt see Raw yet. Avoided spoilers and the main part of the site. going home ot watch soon!

Giant Gonzales came back from the dead and attacked Undertaker

Asherdelampyr
07-24-2012, 02:50 PM
Giant Gonzales came back from the dead and attacked Undertaker

it was nuts!

No_1eddiefan
07-24-2012, 02:56 PM
it was nuts!

Really didn't expect to see him!

Destruction
07-24-2012, 03:01 PM
Honestly, if they has a match at Wrestlemania, it will be Match of the Freakin' Century. Fucking Invasion Angle is starting up again

WWE vs Zombie

Asherdelampyr
07-24-2012, 03:02 PM
Honestly, if they has a match at Wrestlemania, it will be Match of the Freakin' Century. Fucking Invasion Angle is starting up again

WWE vs Zombie

with even better dream matches

Tommy Thunder
07-24-2012, 03:09 PM
Thunder: Ok, Van, Artemis, I want a nice clean match ok? No shenanigans. No messing around. No.... AHHHHHH!!! Who am I kidding!! It's time to fuck things up!!
The only thing that's for sure about Thunder, is NOTHING'S for sure!!

No_1eddiefan
07-24-2012, 03:12 PM
Thunder: Ok, Van, Artemis, I want a nice clean match ok? No shenanigans. No messing around. No.... AHHHHHH!!! Who am I kidding!! It's time to fuck things up!!
The only thing that's for sure about Thunder, is NOTHING'S for sure!!

Bro, the show already went up....

Tommy Thunder
07-24-2012, 03:19 PM

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/polls/967000/967728_1330903524067_full.png

Asherdelampyr
07-24-2012, 03:38 PM

getting displaced in time?
also when you get a chance, can you shoot me that intro promo for TR?

magglis
07-24-2012, 03:49 PM
Da pic bro!

Tommy Thunder
07-24-2012, 04:14 PM
getting displaced in time?
also when you get a chance, can you shoot me that intro promo for TR?

I'm going to PM you about that.

Da pic bro!

Hmm, that's strange, I'll try again!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DwJC0fQeXmM/TfhYhmXkZlI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/B6No7csSGcM/s1600/What+Seriously.jpg

No_1eddiefan
07-24-2012, 04:15 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-DwJC0fQeXmM/TfhYhmXkZlI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/B6No7csSGcM/s1600/What+Seriously.jpg

And there we go ;)

Yeah seriously! :) GO CHECK IT OUT!

Tommy Thunder
07-24-2012, 04:17 PM
And there we go ;)

Yeah seriously! :) GO CHECK IT OUT!

I did after you pointed it out to me!

Great show!
The main event was EXCELLENT!! Very nicely written and flowing!

magglis
07-24-2012, 04:18 PM

That's better!

Shaz11
07-24-2012, 08:22 PM
Is Karnage gonna be up tonight?

bearkg88
07-24-2012, 10:03 PM
Is Karnage gonna be up tonight?

No. I am still waiting on a few promos, but, I do have the show fully done :D

bearkg88
07-24-2012, 10:28 PM
Ok guys. Show is fully done. I am waiting on a few promos, and most likely the show will go up Friday. Thats the next day I have to myself. For those who haven't gotten me their promos, please do asap. Thanks!

CM Rock-Austin
07-25-2012, 02:21 AM
Alright guys, I am going to Louisiana and will be there until monday for a family reunion. If they have internet where I am at which will be stupid if they didn't, I can still be in contact here but if not well I will see you guys monday. Keep up the good work! :D:cool:

Asherdelampyr
07-25-2012, 10:11 AM
Ok guys. Show is fully done. I am waiting on a few promos, and most likely the show will go up Friday. Thats the next day I have to myself. For those who haven't gotten me their promos, please do asap. Thanks!

you got mine, right?
been doing like 50 things at once lately

chunkkynutzzz
07-25-2012, 10:53 AM
IC as N: *walks into the Icw Offices*

Vandarius
07-25-2012, 01:38 PM
Darius: All is calm ... Until the eye of the storm approaches.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Darius: All is calm ... Until the eye of the storm approaches.

For the first time since NO REMORSE, Artemis Eclipse is seen. He walks into the room and sees Darius talking to no one. He walks up to him and smacks the shit out of him making Darius stumble backwards. As Darius is holding his jaw Artemis goes to talk.

Artemis Eclipse: Shut the motherfuck up Darius. No one wants to hear your trivial bullshit you fucking ignorant retard.

He smacks Darius again and walks away from him. Darius is heated and looks like he wants to give chase to Artemis bt punches a wall instead breaking a hole into it. Artemis slams his locker room door and locks it.

Vandarius
07-25-2012, 01:56 PM
For the first time since NO REMORSE, Artemis Eclipse is seen. He walks into the room and sees Darius talking to no one. He walks up to him and smacks the shit out of him making Darius stumble backwards. As Darius is holding his jaw Artemis goes to talk.

Artemis Eclipse: Shut the motherfuck up Darius. No one wants to hear your trivial bullshit you fucking ignorant retard.

He smacks Darius again and walks away from him. Darius is heated and looks like he wants to give chase to Artemis bt punches a wall instead breaking a hole into it. Artemis slams his locker room door and locks it.

*Darius rubs his jaw again and then tilts his head so his neck cracks*

Darius: Well someone took their PMS out on the wrong person.

*Darius looks around the hall and looks for something to hit the door with but finds nothing, so instead he walks over to Artemis's door and then slams his foot into it, breaking it from its hinges. Darius peaks his head inside*

Darius: You may want to find someone to fix your door, it seems a bit unstable.

Asherdelampyr
07-25-2012, 02:09 PM
within the next month I may be getting a new job, monitoring networks remotely all day, for about 50% more than I make now, and with no client interaction (No Customers!)
wish me luck!

magglis
07-25-2012, 02:15 PM

Angelo: That was priceless...hahaha

No_1eddiefan
07-25-2012, 03:04 PM

Kyojin: You know what was priceless Angelo? Seeing the look on your face when you lost your title shot- all because Smokey got his ass handed to him. And all after I made you tap out like a little bitch- with assists from Darius & Shaz of course.

OOC: Figured I may as well IC if I wanna look good after the promo assignment this week.

Shaz11
07-25-2012, 03:06 PM

Shaz: Agreed with Kyojin. You always call me a "bitch" and yet you're the one who was crying like a bitch when you tapped out.

No_1eddiefan
07-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Shaz: Agreed with Kyojin. You always call me a "bitch" and yet you're the one who was crying like a bitch when you tapped out.

Kyojin: Never thought I'd actually agree with you Shaz, but that was hilarious watching Angelo scurry to the back like the defeated dog with his tail between his legs that he is. Well, right up until the entire night caught with me that is.

magglis
07-25-2012, 03:08 PM
Kyojin: You know what was priceless Angelo? Seeing the look on your face when you lost your title shot- all because Smokey got his ass handed to him. And all after I made you tap out like a little bitch- with assists from Darius & Shaz of course.

OOC: Figured I may as well IC if I wanna look good after the promo assignment this week.

Angelo: Wait till Karnage you idiots,wait

Shaz11
07-25-2012, 03:10 PM

Shaz: Yes Antonyo, I will wait. So I can kick your ass.

Shaz11
07-25-2012, 03:11 PM
within the next month I may be getting a new job, monitoring networks remotely all day, for about 50% more than I make now, and with no client interaction (No Customers!)
wish me luck!

Good luck bro!

No_1eddiefan
07-25-2012, 03:17 PM

Kyojin: Wait til Karnage? You think I give a fuck about what you do? Angelo, you're nothing. Where did you end in Road to Glory? Oh that's right- 4th. Did you ever even get above 6th in the rankings? The worst part of this Karnage is that I won't be facing you. Because then I'd be able to kick your ass right there and then, but I guess it'll have to wait.

That is of course, if you didn't get enough at No Remorse. How does it feel Angelo? How does it feel knowing you were the only fresh guy in the Road to Glory match- and you were outlasted by two guys that had already been through hell in an Elimination Chamber and a guy that got nearly decapitated in a Barbed Wire Rope match? And then to top it off, you lost your title shot that Smokey had the rights to- all because Smokey and his little bitch Slick Nelson decided they liked having their asses handed to them by not only Jake Bones, but also the guy who you're gonna lose your HWA Universal Championship to in HWA at Death Row next month? How does it feel Angelo?

Asherdelampyr
07-25-2012, 03:18 PM
Good luck bro!

thanks, it's essentially my dream job. (at least until I go to, and finish college)

Shaz11
07-25-2012, 03:22 PM
thanks, it's essentially my dream job. (at least until I go to, and finish college)

Hope you get the job bro. Are you gonna take a break from EWN or something?

Asherdelampyr
07-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Hope you get the job bro. Are you gonna take a break from EWN or something?

no, I may be on a bit less, (like not while I am at work) since that's a job that if I get I obviously care about keeping (Realistically I can go to any of about 7 other companies around here and have a job doing what I do now for the same money within a week. Makes it hard to care if you get fired) However I will still be able to log on from home :)

Shaz11
07-25-2012, 03:27 PM
no, I may be on a bit less, (like not while I am at work) since that's a job that if I get I obviously care about keeping (Realistically I can go to any of about 7 other companies around here and have a job doing what I do now for the same money within a week. Makes it hard to care if you get fired) However I will still be able to log on from home :)

Great! Good to see that you're getting 50% more than what you're earning now. Jheeze. ;)

Asherdelampyr
07-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Great! Good to see that you're getting 50% more than what you're earning now. Jheeze. ;)

to be fair I am stupidly overqualified for my job, I just needed work fast when we moved here, and they were hiring. I always planned on getting a better job later, just had to wait until I had a safety net ready in case something stupid happens.

Vandarius
07-25-2012, 03:29 PM
Kyojin: Wait til Karnage? You think I give a fuck about what you do? Angelo, you're nothing. Where did you end in Road to Glory? Oh that's right- 4th. Did you ever even get above 6th in the rankings? The worst part of this Karnage is that I won't be facing you. Because then I'd be able to kick your ass right there and then, but I guess it'll have to wait.

That is of course, if you didn't get enough at No Remorse. How does it feel Angelo? How does it feel knowing you were the only fresh guy in the Road to Glory match- and you were outlasted by two guys that had already been through hell in an Elimination Chamber and a guy that got nearly decapitated in a Barbed Wire Rope match? And then to top it off, you lost your title shot that Smokey had the rights to- all because Smokey and his little bitch Slick Nelson decided they liked having their asses handed to them by not only Jake Bones, but also the guy who you're gonna lose your HWA Universal Championship to in HWA at Death Row next month? How does it feel Angelo?

Darius: Man ... I'm ashamed that I ever called him a partner ... We went through hell before the Road to Glory match ... I had a Triple Threat Match at Blood Rush only hours before, and then an Elimination Chamber, and no disrespect to you Kyojin, but I STILL gave it my all and won the match ... And Angelo is making threats? The only way he'd do anything to us is if his butt buddies from HWA attacked us, and thats because we're recovering from the hell we went through!

magglis
07-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Shaz: Yes Antonyo, I will wait. So I can kick your ass.

Darius: Man ... I'm ashamed that I ever called him a partner ... We went through hell before the Road to Glory match ... I had a Triple Threat Match at Blood Rush only hours before, and then an Elimination Chamber, and no disrespect to you Kyojin, but I STILL gave it my all and won the match ... And Angelo is making threats? The only way he'd do anything to us is if his butt buddies from HWA attacked us, and thats because we're recovering from the hell we went through!
Angelo:
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/haters-pokemon-hop.gif

Shaz11
07-25-2012, 04:39 PM
Angelo:
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/haters-pokemon-hop.gif

Shaz: How pathetic of you Angelo.

magglis
07-25-2012, 04:41 PM
Shaz: How pathetic of you Angelo.
OOC: Its funny though.

Shaz11
07-25-2012, 04:44 PM
OOC: Its funny though.

OOC: Bro, I was talking in character lol. I love Pokemon.

magglis
07-25-2012, 04:46 PM
OOC: Bro, I was talking in character lol. I love Pokemon.
I know that bro

Fan of the games too?

Shaz11
07-25-2012, 04:47 PM
I know that bro

Fan of the games too?

I haven't played the games, but I used to watch it.

Asherdelampyr
07-25-2012, 04:48 PM
I haven't played the games, but I used to watch it.
the games are stupidly addictive

magglis
07-25-2012, 04:52 PM
What he said,if you start you can't stop

Shaz11
07-25-2012, 04:59 PM

I know, lol. My mate wouldn't let me play it on his GameBoy, that's how addictive he was. I'm literally addictive to FIFA 12.

magglis
07-25-2012, 05:02 PM
I know, lol. My mate wouldn't let me play it on his GameBoy, that's how addictive he was. I'm literally addictive to FIFA 12.
1- FM 12
2- Pokemon
3- Fifa 12

Just saying

Asherdelampyr
07-25-2012, 05:05 PM
I picked up a friend's gameboy color with Pokemon Yellow at a house party I showed up early at.
At the end of the night, not only had I completely ignored my date to the point where she was considering leaving, I had my first 4 badges.

magglis
07-25-2012, 05:08 PM
I picked up a friend's gameboy color with Pokemon Yellow at a house party I showed up early at.
At the end of the night, not only had I completely ignored my date to the point where she was considering leaving, I had my first 4 badges.
I think its better on pc

Asherdelampyr
07-25-2012, 05:23 PM
I think its better on pc

never tried it on PC, probably for the best.

magglis
07-25-2012, 05:43 PM
never tried it on PC, probably for the best.
You should try you can play all of them

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Can some of you guys check out the first SBW show in BTB and let me know what you think about it?

Vandarius
07-25-2012, 08:04 PM
Any idea when the show will go up?

magglis
07-25-2012, 08:15 PM
the show will be up friday

Yes2J
07-25-2012, 08:24 PM
Slick: You are all fighting like kindergartners! You play fight and then you run your mouths...over and over again. You're talking about title shots and straps...when the fact of the matter is if it wasn't for Jackson Smith and two other nobodies...I WOULD BE THE CONTENDER...AND YOUR CHAMPION! But no...Smith had to fuck with me. He's got a lot of balls, which is respectable...but his bite better be worse than his bark...

Vandarius
07-25-2012, 08:28 PM
Slick: You are all fighting like kindergartners! You play fight and then you run your mouths...over and over again. You're talking about title shots and straps...when the fact of the matter is if it wasn't for Jackson Smith and two other nobodies...I WOULD BE THE CONTENDER...AND YOUR CHAMPION! But no...Smith had to fuck with me. He's got a lot of balls, which is respectable...but his bite better be worse than his bark...

Darius: I'm sorry ... But who are you again? Because I'm pretty sure you are on the list of no bodies.

Shaz11
07-25-2012, 08:31 PM

Shaz: Come back when you have won something.

Shaz11
07-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Darius: I'm sorry ... But who are you again? Because I'm pretty sure you are on the list of no bodies.

Shaz: Leave him Darius. I think his definition of ICW is Jersey Shore.

Yes2J
07-25-2012, 10:10 PM
Slick: Darius...I didn't even realize we had a beef. Believe me, I don't want to have ill will toward you. You're one of the few guys I respect.

Yes2J
07-25-2012, 10:11 PM
Shaz: Leave him Darius. I think his definition of ICW is Jersey Shore.
Slick: You are one funny sum' bitch! I hope you have more than just brash confidence...I'll kick your ass regardless that I haven't won a title.

Shaz11
07-25-2012, 10:17 PM
Slick: You are one funny sum' bitch! I hope you have more than just brash confidence...I'll kick your ass regardless that I haven't won a title.

Shaz: Blame it all on Jackson just cause you got eliminated?! Hah. How pathetic of you Slick. Please, come back to the ICW when you are a wrestler, not a bitch.

wrestlingfan66513
07-25-2012, 10:20 PM

Mayhem: It's no one's fault you don't win but your own. Maybe if you worry about yourself more instead of being Black Bloodeds monkey.

CM Rock-Austin
07-25-2012, 11:49 PM
Jackson: You're blaming me for your lost, are you serious!? Well I should of known you blame others for your failures, good luck slick on trying to win any more matches because you are going to need it. You don't see me going around pointing fingers like a 3 year old do you? No you do not because I am man enough to accept my losses and tell myself to not let it happen again!

VanHooliganX
07-26-2012, 05:06 AM

Van: So wait, you're fighting the kindergartners? HAHAHAHA Oh wait. You also said you'd be the champion. Lemme laugh even harder: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tommy Thunder
07-26-2012, 06:24 AM
I should also say, now that NR has been posted, it was great to be involved in ICW, even if it was just a small role. Very much enjoyed it, so thanks to bear for having me!

Vandarius
07-26-2012, 06:30 AM
I should also say, now that NR has been posted, it was great to be involved in ICW, even if it was just a small role. Very much enjoyed it, so thanks to bear for having me!

It was great to have you involved, Tommy! Join us again soon

Asherdelampyr
07-26-2012, 09:38 AM
Mr. Blood: Well, it is time now to find out, which of you nameless rejects thinks you have what it takes to team up and try to take us on? Which of you pathetic penniless dirtbags has the balls to step up to us and try to fight us on our level? Oh, that's right, nobody. There is not a single real team here aside from us, a point that we proved at No Remorse, and a point that we will prove time and time again with every injury, every drop of blood, every bruise that we force on our opponents. Real simple, try to take us on, end up under a sheet.

Mr. Black: In a pool of your own blood

Mr. Blood: You see, whether you like it or not, we, Black Blooded, the Dominant Predators of this industry will be holding these belts for a good, long time. If you want them, you will have to maim or kill all of us to get them. We are at the top of the mountain now, and we are never coming back down.

Mr. Black: And there isn't a damn thing anyone can do about it

Vandarius
07-26-2012, 11:21 AM
Mr. Blood: Well, it is time now to find out, which of you nameless rejects thinks you have what it takes to team up and try to take us on? Which of you pathetic penniless dirtbags has teh balls to step up to us and try to fight us on our level? Oh, that's right, nobody. There is not a single real team here aside from us, a point that we proved at No Remorse, and a point that we will prove time and time again with every injury, every drop of blood, every bruise that we force on our opponents. Real simple, try to take us on, end up under a sheet.

Mr. Blood: You see, whether you like it or not, we, Black Blooded, the Dominant Predators of this industry will be holding these belts for a good, long time. If you want them, you will have to maim or kill all of us to get them. We are at the top of the mountain now, and we are never coming back down.

Darius: This should be interesting.

wrestlingfan66513
07-26-2012, 06:10 PM
Mr. Blood: Well, it is time now to find out, which of you nameless rejects thinks you have what it takes to team up and try to take us on? Which of you pathetic penniless dirtbags has the balls to step up to us and try to fight us on our level? Oh, that's right, nobody. There is not a single real team here aside from us, a point that we proved at No Remorse, and a point that we will prove time and time again with every injury, every drop of blood, every bruise that we force on our opponents. Real simple, try to take us on, end up under a sheet.

Mayhem: We aren't done yet. You got one win off of use with help. We had 2 wins against you on Karnage and they were decisive and dominating. Our fire is burning brighter than ever after that upset and we will be reborn stronger than before to make sure we never lose to either of you again.

And Slick, I have no problem losing to the better man, but when we lose because some little boy wants to play with the big kids, that draws the line. I will make sure you burn in my flames and never get in my way again. As for your goal for a title, watch your back because you know what they say about payback.

Asherdelampyr
07-26-2012, 09:21 PM
Mayhem: We aren't done yet. You got one win off of use with help. We had 2 wins against you on Karnage and they were decisive and dominating. Our fire is burning brighter than ever after that upset and we will be reborn stronger than before to make sure we never lose to either of you again.

And Slick, I have no problem losing to the better man, but when we lose because some little boy wants to play with the big kids, that draws the line. I will make sure you burn in my flames and never get in my way again. As for your goal for a title, watch your back because you know what they say about payback.

Mr. Blood: If memory serves, you and that moron you call a partner were both unconscious on the floor, how exactly did you plan to stop us? maybe use that mysterious "fire" you keep referring to? It's called gas, take some Beano you smelly bastard

(would be longer, but I got a show to post)

Shaz11
07-26-2012, 09:29 PM
Can't wait for Karnage tommorow. I always love an aftermath to a PPV.

bearkg88
07-26-2012, 09:41 PM
Ok guys. The show is fully done. I am just missing three promos.

N
Johann Van Hellsing
Sean Riggs

As soon as I get those, the show will go up!

Shaz11
07-26-2012, 09:43 PM

N
Johann Van Hellsing
Sean Riggs

Great news. And bro, could you check out my BtB thread on TNA? I've just finished writing Hardcore Justice! ;)

Yes2J
07-27-2012, 12:57 AM

Slick: It's useful...you forget, I helped Black Blooded win. You sure as hell can't fight the three of us. One on one, you could give me a run for my money, no doubt about it. I would come out on top though.
As far as a big kid/little kid scenario..uhuh...you can't call me out like that. I am larger than life, and I will cast a shadow over you that will force you into retirement. If you want a never ending battle against one of the best, let me know.

Yes2J
07-27-2012, 12:59 AM
Jackson: You're blaming me for your lost, are you serious!? Well I should of known you blame others for your failures, good luck slick on trying to win any more matches because you are going to need it. You don't see me going around pointing fingers like a 3 year old do you? No you do not because I am man enough to accept my losses and tell myself to not let it happen again!
Slick: This Friday..at the special No Remorse aftermath edition of Karnage, you will see how serious I am. I'm not bitching...I'm calling you out son.

Kryptonite
07-27-2012, 01:43 AM
Seiko: JACKY! YOUR NEXT! *joker laugh*

Shining Light
07-27-2012, 06:50 AM
Just posted Shinings bio in the roster thread, been watching this Fed for a long time and I'm happy to join :)

No_1eddiefan
07-27-2012, 06:52 AM
Just posted Shinings bio in the roster thread, been watching this Fed for a long time and I'm happy to join :)

Let me be the first to welcome you dude! :) Great to have you on board!

VanHooliganX
07-27-2012, 06:54 AM

Glad I persuaded ya!

You'll love it here. :)

Shining Light
07-27-2012, 07:10 AM
Glad I persuaded ya!

You won't be saying that when I take your World Title from you ;) lol

VanHooliganX
07-27-2012, 07:11 AM
You won't be saying that when I take your World Title from you ;) lol

*points to the back of the line* ;)

Shining Light
07-27-2012, 07:28 AM
*points to the back of the line* ;)

Oh you ;)

(10 characters)

magglis
07-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Welcome brother!

Asherdelampyr
07-27-2012, 08:40 AM

Awesome, glad to see you here

Shining Light
07-27-2012, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys!

Shaz11
07-27-2012, 09:52 AM
Welcome Shining.

Now I can see your sig in this thread. ;)

Vandarius
07-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Karnage today?! :D

Asherdelampyr
07-27-2012, 11:32 AM
Karnage today?! :D
I hope so!

Shaz11
07-27-2012, 12:16 PM
I hope it is! ;)

Vandarius
07-27-2012, 01:58 PM
Idk but I saw this and instantly thought of anyone who is at work or is on the forums while they are at work ...

This is you ... While you are supposed to be working but are on the forums ;)

http://us5.memecdn.com/when-im-pretending-to-work_o_561331.gif

Asherdelampyr
07-27-2012, 02:12 PM
Idk but I saw this and instantly thought of anyone who is at work or is on the forums while they are at work ...

This is you ... While you are supposed to be working but are on the forums ;)

http://us5.memecdn.com/when-im-pretending-to-work_o_561331.gif

Yeah, pretty much

Vandarius
07-27-2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah, pretty much

That is you Ash, with your "I finished my work forever ago, but I'll make it look like I am kicking my own ass trying to perfect it" look :P

magglis
07-27-2012, 03:54 PM
Olympic games anyone?

Asherdelampyr
07-27-2012, 04:05 PM
That is you Ash, with your "I finished my work forever ago, but I'll make it look like I am kicking my own ass trying to perfect it" look :P

well if I don't look like I am still working, they will give me more annoying shit to do

No_1eddiefan
07-27-2012, 04:51 PM
Any news on promos missing?

Will the show be up tonight Bear?

magglis
07-27-2012, 04:55 PM

N
Johann Van Hellsing
Sean Riggs

This^^^^^^

No_1eddiefan
07-27-2012, 05:07 PM
This^^^^^^

Yeah, that was 20 hours ago dude.

magglis
07-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Yeah, that was 20 hours ago dude.
It was his last post

No_1eddiefan
07-27-2012, 05:14 PM
It was his last post

Hence why I asked. I was hoping Bear would answer at some point.

chunkkynutzzz
07-27-2012, 05:32 PM
IC as N: * I struck a Great Deal With The ICW execs, one thing always connects to another.

bearkg88
07-27-2012, 05:41 PM
Hence why I asked. I was hoping Bear would answer at some point.

I am waiting on one promo, and I have to write another because someone PMed me saying they couldnt do it. Possibly tonight, probably tomorrow

bearkg88
07-27-2012, 05:43 PM

Awesome! Glad to have you aboard bud!

magglis
07-27-2012, 05:45 PM
I am waiting on one promo, and I have to write another because someone PMed me saying they couldnt do it. Possibly tonight, probably tomorrow
So you saw my vm i send you?

Vandarius
07-27-2012, 05:53 PM

*Cringe* Damn, I hope its tonight!

bearkg88
07-27-2012, 07:54 PM
*Cringe* Damn, I hope its tonight!

If i get the promo, I'll do my best for tonight...but no guarantees.

Vandarius
07-27-2012, 08:02 PM
If i get the promo, I'll do my best for tonight...but no guarantees.

http://i651.photobucket.com/albums/uu231/HelloBeautiful--ox/2v8s760.gif

bearkg88
07-27-2012, 08:37 PM
Here is what I've decided. I'm missing two promos. One that is suppose to be sent to me tonight, and one I have to write because someone else cant. So...with that said, I am going to start posting the show. If i get to the point where Im missing the promo I am waiting on, I am going to finish posting, and Ill just edit in the promo later

magglis
07-27-2012, 09:08 PM
Here is what I've decided. I'm missing two promos. One that is suppose to be sent to me tonight, and one I have to write because someone else cant. So...with that said, I am going to start posting the show. If i get to the point where Im missing the promo I am waiting on, I am going to finish posting, and Ill just edit in the promo later
So are you gonna post the show now broseph?

bearkg88
07-27-2012, 09:27 PM
So are you gonna post the show now broseph?

Working on it as we speakk!

bearkg88
07-27-2012, 10:06 PM
Ok Guys! The show is up fully! Let me know what you think!

bearkg88
07-27-2012, 10:18 PM
Below is spoilers with Bones announcing stuff for next week and Rest In Peace.

Bones: As a reminder, next week we see Riley Omega and Artemis Eclipse go 1 on 1 in the semi finals of the #1 contenders tournament. We will also see Jackson Smith team up with Chris Divine to take on Seiko and Slick Nelson. To kick the show off, we will hear who Van Hooligan X's first two picks are for his team, and one of those two men, will team with Van in the main event to take on Darius and Kyojin. Throughout the show, we will also hear Kyojin and Darius's first choice for a team mate at Rest In Peace.

Confirmed Card for Rest In Peace

Survivor Match
Team Dyojin vs Team X
Kyojin/Darius/????/???? vs Van Hooligan X//???/????/?????

Last Man Standing Match
X-Treme Championship
Shaz vs #(C)

Insane Tag Team Championships
6 Man Tag Match
Originators of Khaos & Jackson Smith vs Black Blooded & Slick Nelson

Finals of #1 Contender Tournament
Omega or Eclipse vs Johann or Smith

magglis
07-27-2012, 10:33 PM
Angelo: Van in a Survivor team match and i am not in it?I demand you book me in that match

bearkg88
07-27-2012, 10:34 PM
Angelo: Van in a Survivor team match and i am not in it?I demand you book me in that match

Omega: Maybe I misheard the boss, but he said that Van gets to choose his partners..and why would he choose you? You are a waste of space. Haha

magglis
07-27-2012, 10:39 PM
Omega: Maybe I misheard the boss, but he said that Van gets to choose his partners..and why would he choose you? You are a waste of space. Haha
Angelo: Why maybe because i am the HWA Champion or maybe i am his friend or maybe because i am part of the Clique.

Sorry bro haven't read the whole show yet

bearkg88
07-27-2012, 10:41 PM
Angelo: Why maybe because i am the HWA Champion or maybe i am his friend or maybe because i am part of the Clique.

Sorry bro haven't read the whole show yet

Go read it!!! lol :D Antonyo is on the shown twice!

magglis
07-27-2012, 10:44 PM
Go read it!!! lol :D Antonyo is on the shown twice!
Oh snap!!!

Runs like a kid in a candy shop

magglis
07-27-2012, 10:49 PM
I can see that all the members include me in their promo's,and they all hate my character that means i do a good job a heel.

I loved Van-Darius-Kyojin promo especially Eddie's part.Now a triple threat match,hell yeah

And great show bearman

bearkg88
07-27-2012, 10:59 PM
I can see that all the members include me in their promo's,and they all hate my character that means i do a good job a heel.

I loved Van-Darius-Kyojin promo especially Eddie's part.Now a triple threat match,hell yeah

And great show bearman

Thank ya sir. Did you see the triple threat part coming before you read that Kyojin came out?

bearkg88
07-27-2012, 11:21 PM
Promo assignments will go out later tomorrow(sat)

eyehatecena
07-27-2012, 11:27 PM
great show Bear, as always. And great promos all around.

Feel free to read our EWA PPV too- its halfway posted(it has around 22 matches). The rest will prob go up tomorrow

Yes2J
07-28-2012, 01:16 AM
Below is spoilers with Bones announcing stuff for next week and Rest In Peace.

Bones: As a reminder, next week we see Riley Omega and Artemis Eclipse go 1 on 1 in the semi finals of the #1 contenders tournament. We will also see Jackson Smith team up with Chris Divine to take on Seiko and Slick Nelson. To kick the show off, we will hear who Van Hooligan X's first two picks are for his team, and one of those two men, will team with Van in the main event to take on Darius and Kyojin. Throughout the show, we will also hear Kyojin and Darius's first choice for a team mate at Rest In Peace.

Confirmed Card for Rest In Peace

Survivor Match
Team Dyojin vs Team X
Kyojin/Darius/????/???? vs Van Hooligan X//???/????/?????

Last Man Standing Match
X-Treme Championship
Shaz vs #(C)

Insane Tag Team Championships
6 Man Tag Match
Originators of Khaos & Jackson Smith vs Black Blooded & Slick Nelson

Finals of #1 Contender Tournament
Omega or Eclipse vs Johann or Smith
OOC: Holy shit! Great card man!

Slick: Congratulations are in order for Kyojin...he did some good work to get himself that spot at Glory Days! I too have a tremendous amount of respect for Kyojin. I also like the V...H..X...quite a bit. Maybe I just see some natural talent or something...but I've always liked him as well.
If you would choose too...either of you...I am more than willing to offer my services. If you want, watch the tag title match, and base your selection off of how myself performed versus your other candidates that night.

As for my match next week, let me just say this...if this is an attempt to force me to quit Jake Bones, you have failed. I am not fond of Seiko, but when the chips are stacked, and the cards are on the table, I will more than happily team up with him to get some revenge.
At least that won't be as bad as tagging with Divine...good god.

wrestlingfan66513
07-28-2012, 01:16 AM
Mayhem: Tonight went perfect. I proved what should have happened at No Remorse when I beat Black Blooded in a handicapped match on Karnage. Now we have our rematch and we have Smith, while your stuck with Slick.

Yes2J
07-28-2012, 01:22 AM
Mayhem: Tonight went perfect. I proved what should have happened at No Remorse when I beat Black Blooded in a handicapped match on Karnage. Now we have our rematch and we have the element of surprise. While you guys get stuck with Slick we can chose someone even better, hell just about everyone in the back is better than Slick.
Slick: You crack me up. I love how you take it so personally too. I have no beef with you...listen I am even sorry that you lost your first match for those tag titles...but it's all about myself and Black Blooded around here. More and more people are getting after me because they finally see that I won't simply go away...and that I am a potential threat down the road. The insults are useless, pointless, and quite frankly they just make no sense at all.
Having to wrestle against the #2 tag team in ICW is actually a privilege. I get to kick two asses and then completely decimate a third. my boys won't even have to step in the ring. I'll bet that they would like to anyways though...

magglis
07-28-2012, 01:24 AM
Thank ya sir. Did you see the triple threat part coming before you read that Kyojin came out?
Nope i didn't checked the spoiler

CM Rock-Austin
07-28-2012, 01:48 AM
Great show bear and great promos guys!

Jackson: So slick you want to keep blaming me for you getting tossed out do you!? Damn you are delusional, you're seeing things, talking about you saw a look on my face that separated mine from all the others. Really!? Look dipshit, everyone wanted your ass out of the match and until you get that through your little head of yours the better. Also I kicked my father's ass and left his bum ass paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of his life so if you think you can beat my ass the way I did my own flesh and blood, you have another thing coming! Now Seicko or Seiko, whoever the hell you are, you think attacking me was a smart move!? Listen up bitch if you think I am scared of your ass, you are dead wrong! Watch your back because my revenge is near!!

Yes2J
07-28-2012, 02:04 AM
Great show bear and great promos guys!

Jackson: So slick you want to keep blaming me for you getting tossed out do you!? Damn you are delusional, you're seeing things, talking about you saw a look on my face that separated mine from all the others. Really!? Look dipshit, everyone wanted your ass out of the match and until you get that through your little head of yours the better. Also I kicked my father's ass and left his bum ass paralyzed from the waist down for the rest of his life so if you think you can beat my ass the way I did my own flesh and blood, you have another thing coming! Now Seicko or Seiko, whoever the hell you are, you think attacking me was a smart move!? Listen up bitch if you think I am scared of your ass, you are dead wrong! Watch your back because my revenge is near!!
Slick: Damn, I wish I could be as arrogant and ignorant as you. I can't really blame you though. Your parents weren't really a good source of education *flips Jackson the bird*

Shaz11
07-28-2012, 02:26 AM
HOLY FUCK. I literally marked out when Kyojin inserted himself into the match. I saw it coming as well! Glory Days is gonna be sick.

No_1eddiefan
07-28-2012, 06:42 AM
HOLY FUCK. I literally marked out when Kyojin inserted himself into the match. I saw it coming as well! Glory Days is gonna be sick.

Haha, even after I was 'moaning' to you on FB bro? ;)

Then again, you did say that you wanted Darius-Kyojin-Van in a triple threat match.

And great show bearman

Thanks man- I did it without either of them reading or knowing it- and judging by the fact that neither of them have commented yet, they still don't know.

Bear, amazing show my man- props to everybody, some great promos, finally Darius officially completed his face turn and Van showed why he's the ICW Champ. Other props gotta go to Shaz and R(ob)- with Artemis Eclipse's heel turn being fuckin' awesome.

Love the idea of the main events at both R.I.P and Glory Days, ICW is looking to be great! Can't wait.

Also, what do people think of Kyo's new theme?

VanHooliganX
07-28-2012, 07:15 AM

Then again, you did say that you wanted Darius-Kyojin-Van in a triple threat match.

Thanks man- I did it without either of them reading or knowing it- and judging by the fact that neither of them have commented yet, they still don't know.

Bear, amazing show my man- props to everybody, some great promos, finally Darius officially completed his face turn and Van showed why he's the ICW Champ. Other props gotta go to Shaz and R(ob)- with Artemis Eclipse's heel turn being fuckin' awesome.

Love the idea of the main events at both R.I.P and Glory Days, ICW is looking to be great! Can't wait.

I have now. Sorry, Olympic ceremony/certain events made me only just finish reading it. Glad you're added to the mix since I really like Kyojin.

Van: Congrats Mr. Roboto, you weaselled your way into the mix. I however, have proven that regardless of the difficulty put infront of me...I step up my game to take down such impossible odds.

As for "Team X". No. Christ, the new GM is just an embarrassment when compared to Smokey. He head his head screwed on properly. No. "Team X" will not existed. As captain of my team I hereby rename my team to:

Team Vanity. A much fitting name. I already have someone in mind to join it.

No_1eddiefan
07-28-2012, 08:07 AM
I have now. Sorry, Olympic ceremony/certain events made me only just finish reading it. Glad you're added to the mix since I really like Kyojin.

Van: Congrats Mr. Roboto, you weaselled your way into the mix. I however, have proven that regardless of the difficulty put infront of me...I step up my game to take down such impossible odds.

As for "Team X". No. Christ, the new GM is just an embarrassment when compared to Smokey. He head his head screwed on properly. No. "Team X" will not existed. As captain of my team I hereby rename my team to:

Team Vanity. A much fitting name. I already have someone in mind to join it.

Haha, thanks man! Considering you're a dual world champion, I'm glad to have the chance to work with you mate :) And of course Darius.

Kyojin: Weasel? Weasel? Wow, you just don't realise these kind of things do you? I deserve to be in that match- sure Darius does too, and like I said, so do you. We're gonna tear the house down. I promise you that.

VanHooliganX
07-28-2012, 08:19 AM
Haha, thanks man! Considering you're a dual world champion, I'm glad to have the chance to work with you mate :) And of course Darius.

Kyojin: Weasel? Weasel? Wow, you just don't realise these kind of things do you? I deserve to be in that match- sure Darius does too, and like I said, so do you. We're gonna tear the house down. I promise you that.

It'll be a very beast feud methinks!

Van: You've got to first focus on this little match-up and actually working with Darius first before anything.

No_1eddiefan
07-28-2012, 11:26 AM
It'll be a very beast feud methinks!

Van: You've got to first focus on this little match-up and actually working with Darius first before anything.

Kyojin: Oh we'll be able to work together Van- let me tell you why, we actually respect each other. I don't have a single ounce of respect for you as a person.

Vandarius
07-28-2012, 11:49 AM
OOC: Ahem ... Let me just add my opinion of the show: HOLY SHIT. Brilliant work Bear and excellent promos from everyone! And Eddie ....

H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T

I totally forgot about the cash in thing, so now the main even is three times better than it was before! I can't wait to work with you and Van!

Darius: Van ... Maybe you'll learn one day what the word "Respect" means, because Kyojin and I will work together just fine. Yes, we've had some problems in the past but that is the past, we proved to each other why we are the best at what we do ... So come Rest in Peace ... and then Glory Days, maybe we will knock what the definition of respect is into your thick skull, and then I will take your title from you.

magglis
07-28-2012, 11:57 AM

That^^^ is pure awesomeness

No_1eddiefan
07-28-2012, 12:15 PM
That^^^ is pure awesomeness

Haha, all Bear's idea man. I just do what I'm told- his ideas are the ones that put people in their hypothetical seats.

OOC: Ahem ... Let me just add my opinion of the show: HOLY SHIT. Brilliant work Bear and excellent promos from everyone! And Eddie ....

H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T

I totally forgot about the cash in thing, so now the main even is three times better than it was before! I can't wait to work with you and Van!

Darius: Van ... Maybe you'll learn one day what the word "Respect" means, because Kyojin and I will work together just fine. Yes, we've had some problems in the past but that is the past, we proved to each other why we are the best at what we do ... So come Rest in Peace ... and then Glory Days, maybe we will knock what the definition of respect is into your thick skull, and then I will take your title from you.

Haha, I didn't ;) Nah, I'm just glad to be part of this with both you and Van mate- I was fuckin' buzzing when Bear gave me that assignment (especially considering when I read my No Remorse promo back, I was disappointed in myself because I felt I didn't do as well as I could have done) and decided to have a bit of fun Tommy Thunder style (although on a much lowered scale) in this thread by making you all think I was disappointed with my assignment this week.

An interesting fact- the first Kyojin promo- that was my idea. The build up to Glory Days is gonna be fuckin' awesome. And as for Rest In Peace- I've already spoken slightly to Bear about Team Dyojin (I'm not sure if I like that name yet haha) and it could be potentially huge.

Kyojin: Just like Darius said Van, the problems we had with each other are in the past. All that I'm focused on is Rest In Peace- because you'll be lucky if you make it to Glory Days when Darius & I are finished with you. Then, we'll all see the match we want to- Darius vs. Kyojin one-on-one for the ICW World Championship. And while I respect you Darius, and I wouldn't begrudge you the victory. In fact, if you do win at Glory Days, I'll stand there in the centre of the ring and offer you a handshake- as long as you win cleanly of course. The fact is Van, if you somehow manage to make it to Glory Days- you're going to lose your ICW Championship to one of us- and I'll be pulling out all the stops to make certain that it's me.

wrestlingfan66513
07-28-2012, 12:38 PM
Slick: You crack me up. I love how you take it so personally too. I have no beef with you...listen I am even sorry that you lost your first match for those tag titles...but it's all about myself and Black Blooded around here. More and more people are getting after me because they finally see that I won't simply go away...and that I am a potential threat down the road. The insults are useless, pointless, and quite frankly they just make no sense at all.
Having to wrestle against the #2 tag team in ICW is actually a privilege. I get to kick two asses and then completely decimate a third. my boys won't even have to step in the ring. I'll bet that they would like to anyways though...

Mayhem: In case you didn't notice, I took care of both of your boys in a handicapped match.

Asherdelampyr
07-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Mayhem: In case you didn't notice, I took care of both of your boys in a handicapped match.

Mr. Blood: You got lucky there, a luck that will not repeat itself. I don't know who's dick you had to suck to get this rematch boy, but we are going to make you regret it with every fiber of your being. We are going to tear you in fucking half and wipe the ring with your entrails. Between us and Slick here, we got it all covered. There ain't a damn thing that you can do about it either. You penniless fucking rejects have no chance in hell of ever getting your hands on these belts, our belts, as long as we live.

Mr. Black: We will stop at nothing to keep what is ours.

Mr. Blood: Ours by Might if not by Right. We are the first ICW Tag Team Champions, our record as a tag team will eclipse every other group that there ever was. All you fucking shit for brains, reject dirtbags are is a speedbump on our road to greatness, and we are going to run you the fuck over.

Yes2J
07-28-2012, 01:53 PM
Slick: Sorry, I was literally too occupied by Jake Bones's bitching in my ear. I'll promise you this though...when I join forces with Black Blooded, not even four of you will be able to stop us.

bearkg88
07-28-2012, 03:06 PM
Slick: Sorry, I was literally too occupied by Jake Bones's bitching in my ear. I'll promise you this though...when I join forces with Black Blooded, not even four of you will be able to stop us.

Bones: You know...cockiness like that makes me tempted to add another member to Hawk and Omegas team, make it a handicap match. More importantly, I am not bitching in your ear, as I have not even spoken to you since Karnage. I guess you must be hearing voices or something.

*Looks at Nelson's contract*

Bones: I wonder if i could have him committed....

bearkg88
07-28-2012, 03:07 PM
Update! Update! Update!

Ok guys. Update on promo assignments! I am working right now. Working for the next 8 1/2 hrs. Hopefully on my next break in like 4 hrs, I can send out promo assignments, but they will go out tonight, and everyone will have until Wed to get them to me! I am going to put the show up THurs, as my gf is away on vaca for a week, and comes back Fri, so I am going to spend some time with her. So just keep that in mind when you get your assignment.

No_1eddiefan
07-28-2012, 03:22 PM
Update! Update! Update!

Ok guys. Update on promo assignments! I am working right now. Working for the next 8 1/2 hrs. Hopefully on my next break in like 4 hrs, I can send out promo assignments, but they will go out tonight, and everyone will have until Wed to get them to me! I am going to put the show up THurs, as my gf is away on vaca for a week, and comes back Fri, so I am going to spend some time with her. So just keep that in mind when you get your assignment.

Okay bro :) looking forward to this one!

magglis
07-28-2012, 04:02 PM
So when Anarchy will be up Eddie?:rolleyes:

No_1eddiefan
07-28-2012, 04:03 PM
So when Anarchy will be up Eddie?:rolleyes:

Well see Mag, that's the million dollar question!

I gave everybody til Thursday to give me their promos and I'm still waiting on a lot of them- so I don't expect the show to be up til Thursday.

You looking forward to being part of Hell in a Cell? ;)

magglis
07-28-2012, 04:05 PM
Well see Mag, that's the million dollar question!

I gave everybody til Thursday to give me their promos and I'm still waiting on a lot of them- so I don't expect the show to be up til Thursday.

You looking forward to being part of Hell in a Cell? ;)
Me yes but Angelo doesn't agree wit me:p

No_1eddiefan
07-28-2012, 04:10 PM
Me yes but Angelo doesn't agree wit me:p

I suppose he wouldn't to be fair haha!

I'm looking forward to it for sure. I've already fully written out the main event for Death Row and if I get some time (I've got 4 promos waiting to be written- plus some stuff for the WWE fed)- I might even write out the Hell in a Cell match.

magglis
07-28-2012, 04:15 PM
I suppose he wouldn't to be fair haha!

I'm looking forward to it for sure. I've already fully written out the main event for Death Row and if I get some time (I've got 4 promos waiting to be written- plus some stuff for the WWE fed)- I might even write out the Hell in a Cell match.
Damn bro you are fast,can't wait for Death Row.

Is your first hell in a cell match to write?

Shaz11
07-28-2012, 04:25 PM
I'm still waiting for ??? to give me his promo. :(

No_1eddiefan
07-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Damn bro you are fast,can't wait for Death Row.

Is your first hell in a cell match to write?

Yeah but I've written out a Steel Cage match crossed with an Inferno match (HWA Hardcore Heaven), I've written out an Elimination Chamber match (WWE fed Elimination Chamber), and the main event for Death Row is in enclosed space too, so I'm not a stranger to writing out matches in enclosed spaces. I've also written TLC and Strikeout matches (HWA Doomsday & Hardcore Heaven) so I know I can write hardcore matches.

I've gotta get the rest of my stuff done first though- but I might go ahead and do it at some point- I do have three weeks. If I don't I'll write a long finish with a video.

No_1eddiefan
07-28-2012, 04:27 PM
I'm still waiting for ??? to give me his promo. :(

PM him? Remind him you're not the final stop for the promo.

VanHooliganX
07-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Kyojin: Oh we'll be able to work together Van- let me tell you why, we actually respect each other. I don't have a single ounce of respect for you as a person.

H-O-L-Y S-H-I-T

Van: Oh I know what respect is. I just don't want your respect and you aint getting any of it. Tell you what. You get each others respect and I'll continue being successful.

Shaz11
07-28-2012, 04:30 PM
PM him? Remind him you're not the final stop for the promo.

I think I'll wait until Monday, just to be a bit patient. :p

magglis
07-28-2012, 04:31 PM
Yeah but I've written out a Steel Cage match crossed with an Inferno match (HWA Hardcore Heaven), I've written out an Elimination Chamber match (WWE fed Elimination Chamber), and the main event for Death Row is in enclosed space too, so I'm not a stranger to writing out matches in enclosed spaces. I've also written TLC and Strikeout matches (HWA Doomsday & Hardcore Heaven) so I know I can write hardcore matches.

I've gotta get the rest of my stuff done first though- but I might go ahead and do it at some point- I do have three weeks. If I don't I'll write a long finish with a video.
I know it will be great bro

No_1eddiefan
07-28-2012, 04:33 PM
Van: Oh I know what respect is. I just don't want your respect and you aint getting any of it. Tell you what. You get each others respect and I'll continue being successful.

Kyojin: Oh you're so witty Van. But let me point something out to you right now, Darius and I respect each other, so what happens, if at the start of the match, we double team you and completely lay you out? Oh yeah, that's right, we get to have the match every single ICW fan wants to see- Darius vs. Kyojin for the ICW World Championship. What do you get? You get nothing, you get failure.

VanHooliganX
07-28-2012, 04:36 PM
Kyojin: Oh you're so witty Van. But let me point something out to you right now, Darius and I respect each other, so what happens, if at the start of the match, we double team you and completely lay you out? Oh yeah, that's right, we get to have the match every single ICW fan wants to see- Darius vs. Kyojin for the ICW World Championship. What do you get? You get nothing, you get failure.

Van: Oh yeah totally. Good luck with that. Listen boo-boo. Little advice, that sort of mentality for a high steaks match like this sounds like it'll work. But sadly that plan is doomed to fail. 1 of you will get too greedy way to soon and then it's alliance over. Hey, don't take my word for it on that but you'll find that out sooner or later.

No_1eddiefan
07-28-2012, 04:44 PM
Van: Oh yeah totally. Good luck with that. Listen boo-boo. Little advice, that sort of mentality for a high steaks match like this sounds like it'll work. But sadly that plan is doomed to fail. 1 of you will get too greedy way to soon and then it's alliance over. Hey, don't take my word for it on that but you'll find that out sooner or later.

Kyojin: The thing is Van, I actually agree with you- Darius' and my 'alliance' will be over at some point- Glory Days when we step into those ropes as opponents, not partners. The fact is, the ICW World Championship can make you do crazy things- and I haven't even got it yet. Look at the way Artemis Eclipse reacted when he didn't win it- look at the way Angelo is reacting now he doesn't have a shot for it. The fact is, that's a World Championship, and we all know how important those are- maybe you more than others- but I will know exactly how important it is come Glory Days.

What I'm saying Van, is that Darius and I understand how prestigious that Championship can be- if somebody else held it. If somebody else that doesn't use ropes, or tights, or cheats in any other way held it. This company needs somebody at the top that they can be proud of- and I already said on the last Karnage that I don't like Darius, but I don't like you a hell of a lot more. I plan to be that somebody Van, and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it.

Forget Glory Days, forget Rest In Peace, come THIS Karnage, when you and the first member of your team for Rest In Peace take on Darius & I, that's when you're going to have to watch exactly where you tread. Because given the chance Van, I'll break your jaw and put you out of contention.

Vandarius
07-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Kyojin: The thing is Van, I actually agree with you- Darius' and my 'alliance' will be over at some point- Glory Days when we step into those ropes as opponents, not partners. The fact is, the ICW World Championship can make you do crazy things- and I haven't even got it yet. Look at the way Artemis Eclipse reacted when he didn't win it- look at the way Angelo is reacting now he doesn't have a shot for it. The fact is, that's a World Championship, and we all know how important those are- maybe you more than others- but I will know exactly how important it is come Glory Days.

What I'm saying Van, is that Darius and I understand how prestigious that Championship can be- if somebody else held it. If somebody else that doesn't use ropes, or tights, or cheats in any other way held it. This company needs somebody at the top that they can be proud of- and I already said on the last Karnage that I don't like Darius, but I don't like you a hell of a lot more. I plan to be that somebody Van, and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it.

Forget Glory Days, forget Rest In Peace, come THIS Karnage, when you and the first member of your team for Rest In Peace take on Darius & I, that's when you're going to have to watch exactly where you tread. Because given the chance Van, I'll break your jaw and put you out of contention.

Darius: Strong words from a stronger competitor ... Van, heed Kyojin's words, because you are in for one hell of a ride, my friend. Your days as ICW champion ...

*Darius looks at the HWA Championship on his other shoulder*

Darius: And HWA Champion ... Are numbered. I am coming for you .... Watch yourself.

bearkg88
07-28-2012, 08:08 PM
Promo assignments coming everyones way here in a bit!

Shaz11
07-28-2012, 08:26 PM
promo assignments coming everyones way here in a bit!

yes! Yes! Yes!

bearkg88
07-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Ok, Promos have gone out to those whom I need one from. If you didn't get one, it means I don't need one, but if you wish to do one anyways, PM me and we can figure something out. Well back to work. Be back later to insert the missing promo :) Keep up the great ICing guys!

bearkg88
07-28-2012, 09:17 PM
Divine: That is right. The Divine One returns at this Karnage. After having helped Bones usurp the cancer that was Smokey...no pun intended...Divine was granted a week off to spend with family. Divine will be there at Karnage though...he will be kicking some ass alongside Jackson Smith..and Divine...well Divine will make sure the night is truly a Divine One

bearkg88
07-28-2012, 10:19 PM
Congrats to Shaz for getting his promo in first lol. Also, I realized I didn't inform you all after I posted this weeks Karnage, the promo of the week was the Darius/Kyojin/Van promo!

Vandarius
07-28-2012, 10:46 PM
Hey guys, add me on X-Box Live! I'm going to see if I can do WWE 12 online without the DLC ... if I need it then I may get it but I don't know yet.

My Gamertag is: x iNtErNeCiNe x
(http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile)

Shaz11
07-28-2012, 10:50 PM
Hey guys, add me on X-Box Live! I'm going to see if I can do WWE 12 online without the DLC ... if I need it then I may get it but I don't know yet.

My Gamertag is: x iNtErNeCiNe x
(http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile)

Great. I'm typing on my IPod btw, just telling u cause I write in text talk when I'm on the IPod.
I'll add ya when I get me Xbox Live! I have 2 wait for me birthday tho.

Yes2J
07-28-2012, 11:33 PM
Bones: You know...cockiness like that makes me tempted to add another member to Hawk and Omegas team, make it a handicap match. More importantly, I am not bitching in your ear, as I have not even spoken to you since Karnage. I guess you must be hearing voices or something.

*Looks at Nelson's contract*

Bones: I wonder if i could have him committed....
Slick: Jake, you are right. I am a bit paranoid. I did mean to cause you embarrassment...and expect nothing less in return. If it's any consolation, I did set you up with this opportunity. I needed to raise my status in Smokey's eyes though, and I felt that was the better moment I needed to seize.
I have a lot of people to worry about, but when I think about it, there is NOTHING that myself and Black Blooded can't handle.
Although they lost in that handicap match, you fail to realize that I was basically barred from ringside people!
Once we get in that ring together, we will be an unstoppable force that I am unsure any of you can envision.
We'll have to wait for that at Rest In Peace though, won't we? Maybe not...

magglis
07-29-2012, 12:06 AM
Promo sent!

eyehatecena
07-29-2012, 12:16 AM
Congrats to Shaz for getting his promo in first lol. Also, I realized I didn't inform you all after I posted this weeks Karnage, the promo of the week was the Darius/Kyojin/Van promo!

And now you have #'s promo

#: HHHHHHAAAAA HHHHHHHAAAA Hashtag!

CM Rock-Austin
07-29-2012, 02:36 AM
Slick: Jake, you are right. I am a bit paranoid. I did mean to cause you embarrassment...and expect nothing less in return. If it's any consolation, I did set you up with this opportunity. I needed to raise my status in Smokey's eyes though, and I felt that was the better moment I needed to seize.
I have a lot of people to worry about, but when I think about it, there is NOTHING that myself and Black Blooded can't handle.
Although they lost in that handicap match, you fail to realize that I was basically barred from ringside people!
Once we get in that ring together, we will be an unstoppable force that I am unsure any of you can envision.
We'll have to wait for that at Rest In Peace though, won't we? Maybe not...

Jackson: And you call me arrogant ha! Good luck with that.

Yes2J
07-29-2012, 04:05 AM
Jackson: And you call me arrogant ha! Good luck with that.
Slick: Here's just the ting Jackson Smith...when you open your mouth you speak of pipe dreams and fantasies that could never actually happen. When I open mine, I speak the truth, because I know, with every fiber of my being, who is here for long-running success, and who is here to fall short. Thankfully only one of us is going to find success on that short end, and it aint me.

No_1eddiefan
07-29-2012, 06:51 AM

Woooo! YES! YES! YES!

Vandarius
07-29-2012, 08:26 AM
Woooo! YES! YES! YES!

Hell yes! ;) We do what we do!

bearkg88
07-29-2012, 08:30 AM
The front page is about to be update in a moment

Vandarius
07-29-2012, 08:32 AM
The front page is about to be update in a moment

Bear your signature has been bothering me ... Is that Huskey Harris??

bearkg88
07-29-2012, 08:34 AM
Official Update from ICW.com

After deliberation, ICW has released Ryan Wells and JJ from their contrats. When asked, Bones had this to say.

Bones: With a man in charge, it's time to do some spring cleaning...yes I know we are in the fall. Out with the old, in with the new

When asked if there would be any other cuts, Bones didn't comment.

bearkg88
07-29-2012, 08:34 AM
Bear your signature has been bothering me ... Is that Huskey Harris??
Yep, Well, Bray Wyatt but one in the same

Vandarius
07-29-2012, 08:38 AM
Yep, Well, Bray Wyatt but one in the same

New name eh? I never keep up with anything anymore. xD

bearkg88
07-29-2012, 10:29 AM
New name eh? I never keep up with anything anymore. xD

yeah he is out with injury, but his new gimmick is awesome

Shining Light
07-29-2012, 11:11 AM
Shining: Alas the chosen one is amongst you... And you shall all be saved from an eternity of suffering and torment in Hell. So do not lose heart my fellow brethren, for though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day...

VanHooliganX
07-29-2012, 11:13 AM
Shining: Alas the chosen one is amongst you... And you shall all be saved from an eternity of suffering and torment in Hell. So do not lose heart my fellow brethren, for though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day...

Van: Ah christ...You again.

magglis
07-29-2012, 11:14 AM
Angelo: Who's that guy Van?

Shining Light
07-29-2012, 11:39 AM

Shining: I've warned you countless times you foolish neanderthal, you cannot escape from myself or the Lord. You can only hope to delay the punishment that is awaiting you and sinners alike on Judgement day. Think of me as your conscience, always there to remind you of your wrong-doing...

Shining: Allow me to introduce myself... I am Shining Light, Saviour of the World and the Lord's most trusted servant. I believe that you haven't yet become acquainted with my "Assassins Creed", Loki & Aeriel? Believe me when I say that that time will soon be upon us

Vandarius
07-29-2012, 11:47 AM
Darius: This Shining guy reminds me of Damien Sandow for some odd reason ... Hmm, I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but he doesn't like Van so thats a plus!

Shining Light
07-29-2012, 12:07 PM
Darius: This Shining guy reminds me of Damien Sandow for some odd reason ... Hmm, I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but he doesn't like Van so thats a plus!

Shining: You are my friends if you do what I command you. But since nobody apart from Loki & Aeriel follow what I say, it would seem that I have no other friends apart from both of them.

No_1eddiefan
07-29-2012, 12:10 PM
Shining: You are my friends if you do what I command you. But since nobody apart from Loki & Aeriel follow what I say, it would seem that I have no other friends apart from both of them.

Kyojin: I don't like you. I'll make that clear right now.

Shining Light
07-29-2012, 12:15 PM

Shining: And that does not concern me. Jesus himself suffered many forms of persecution during his time on Earth and he emerged victorious at the end... And so will I.

VanHooliganX
07-29-2012, 12:38 PM

Van: The wannabe Vanity.

Shining: I've warned you countless times you foolish neanderthal, you cannot escape from myself or the Lord. You can only hope to delay the punishment that is awaiting you and sinners alike on Judgement day. Think of me as your conscience, always there to remind you of your wrong-doing...

Shining: Allow me to introduce myself... I am Shining Light, Saviour of the World and the Lord's most trusted servant. I believe that you haven't yet become acquainted with my "Assassins Creed", Loki & Aeriel? Believe me when I say that that time will soon be upon us

Van: And I've told you countless fucking times before! You shut the fuck up and realise that I am the wrestling deity! You can go on and on about you and your fake lord but you'll be given a reality check by me if you keep this up.

A bit like when you thought you'd beat Kidd and then someone took you out.

But alas, allow me to introduce myself to you again. Oh don't worry, the pleasure is all yours. I am Van Hooligan X. The ICW *whispers "And HWA* world champion! Your superior!

magglis
07-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Angelo: I finally agree with you about something.I don't like him either.

In fact i don't like no one

magglis
07-29-2012, 01:30 PM
Van: The wannabe Vanity.
Angelo: Another one really?

No_1eddiefan
07-29-2012, 01:31 PM
Angelo: I finally agree with you about something.I don't like him either.

In fact i don't like no one

Kyojin: That's okay Angelo- nobody likes you either.

magglis
07-29-2012, 01:32 PM
Kyojin: That's okay Angelo- nobody likes you either.
Angelo: And i am ok with that

Yes2J
07-29-2012, 02:47 PM
Shining: And that does not concern me. Jesus himself suffered many forms of persecution during his time on Earth and he emerged victorious at the end... And so will I.
Slick:...Well God damn, welcome aboard son!

bearkg88
07-29-2012, 03:30 PM
Loving the ICing guys. So this weeks Karnage is going to be FRICKING amazing! Trust me....some big surprises in store :D

Shaz11
07-29-2012, 03:38 PM
Shaz: I don't see why I am up against a freak like Hashtag at Rest in Peace, I should be in the main event along with Kyojin and Darius.

No_1eddiefan
07-29-2012, 03:39 PM
Shaz: I don't see why I am up against a freak like Hashtag at Rest in Peace, I should be in the main event along with Kyojin and Darius.

Kyojin: Shaz, don't have sour grapes now. You lost at No Remorse, just like I did- but I earned my spot when I beat you and Darius.

Shaz11
07-29-2012, 03:39 PM
Loving the ICing guys. So this weeks Karnage is going to be FRICKING amazing! Trust me....some big surprises in store :D

Is it gonna be better than the Karnage we just had? ;)

Shaz11
07-29-2012, 03:41 PM
Kyojin: Shaz, don't have sour grapes now. You lost at No Remorse, just like I did- but I earned my spot when I beat you and Darius.

Shaz: Woah Kyojin, I ain't having sour grapes. I'm just chatting the truth, I think my performance at No Remorse says it all. The main event has my name on it.

No_1eddiefan
07-29-2012, 03:44 PM
Shaz: Woah Kyojin, I ain't having sour grapes. I'm just chatting the truth, I think my performance at No Remorse says it all. The main event has my name on it.

Kyojin: I tell you what Shaz, you win the X-Treme Championship, keep it til after Glory Days, I win the ICW World Championship at Glory Days- and on the Karnage after that, we go one-on-one in the main event in a Champion vs. Champion match.

No_1eddiefan
07-29-2012, 03:45 PM

Yes. Yes it is.

Shaz11
07-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Kyojin: I tell you what Shaz, you win the X-Treme Championship, keep it til after Glory Days, I win the ICW World Championship at Glory Days- and on the Karnage after that, we go one-on-one in the main event in a Champion vs. Champion match.

Shaz: Look Kyojin, that would be an honor. But unfortunately, I can't make that decision. It's all Bones's choice. Hopefully.

Vandarius
07-29-2012, 05:30 PM

Darius: That would be an amazing match ... But I only have one change, it would be the X-Treme Champion Shaz against the ICW Champion .... DARIUS.

No_1eddiefan
07-29-2012, 05:35 PM
Darius: That would be an amazing match ... But I only have one change, it would be the X-Treme Champion Shaz against the ICW Champion .... DARIUS.

Kyojin: You know Darius, I'd usually get angry at a remark like that- but I actually agree with you- it would be an amazing match. And as long as I'm the better man on the night- and I will be the better man on the night- It's going to happen. But hell, look at it on the bright side, at least it won't be Van Hooligan X!

Shaz11
07-29-2012, 05:55 PM

Shaz: That would also be an amazing match, facing you or Kyojin would be an honor.

Kyojin: You know Darius, I'd usually get angry at a remark like that- but I actually agree with you- it would be an amazing match. And as long as I'm the better man on the night- and I will be the better man on the night- It's going to happen. But hell, look at it on the bright side, at least it won't be Van Hooligan X!

Shaz: I don't care who wins in the triple threat match, but as long as it isn't Van Hooligan, then that would be bright.

Vandarius
07-29-2012, 06:12 PM

Darius: You keep high hopes, Kyojin ... But I will come out on top, that is a promise. But that is the one bright side ... Van will lose.

CM Rock-Austin
07-29-2012, 06:46 PM
Slick: Here's just the ting Jackson Smith...when you open your mouth you speak of pipe dreams and fantasies that could never actually happen. When I open mine, I speak the truth, because I know, with every fiber of my being, who is here for long-running success, and who is here to fall short. Thankfully only one of us is going to find success on that short end, and it aint me.
Jackson: Listen Slicko, when I open my mouth I mean every mother fucking word I say! I know what I can accomplish and soon enough I will unlike you who will only be considered as a low mid-carder at best. Seriously you are a god damn con artist, when was the last time a con artist came up on top? In the beginning, yea they have a success but, in the end they always fall just like you will! So go on with your dumb belief that I ain't going to accomplish shit in ICW because I believe in myself more than you do in my failures!

bearkg88
07-29-2012, 08:05 PM

Yes. Yes it will be. you'll see :)

VanHooliganX
07-29-2012, 08:20 PM
Van: Can't say I blame you 2 for going for the biggest threat like. Still won't do you any good but points for a decent plan of action.

bearkg88
07-29-2012, 08:30 PM
Starting to work on show now, so possibly, as long as I get everyones promo on Wed, I will put the show up in the evening wed when i get home

No_1eddiefan
07-29-2012, 09:15 PM
Our promo is nearly finished Bear...I believe Darius is adding the final bit to it then sending it all to you!

bearkg88
07-29-2012, 09:23 PM
Our promo is nearly finished Bear...I believe Darius is adding the final bit to it then sending it all to you!

Ok cool. If you can, get on FB?

eyehatecena
07-29-2012, 09:55 PM
#: SH SH SH SHITEATER, sorry, Shaz, I don't know WHA WHA WHA WHA why you think you will BEAT BEAT OFF YOU LIKE TO BEAT OFF TO LAMPSHADES!, dammit, why you think you will beat me. I plan on holding this TI TO TITTIES, sht, title for a good long time

Shaz11
07-29-2012, 09:58 PM
#: SH SH SH SHITEATER, sorry, Shaz, I don't know WHA WHA WHA WHA why you think you will BEAT BEAT OFF YOU LIKE TO BEAT OFF TO LAMPSHADES!, dammit, why you think you will beat me. I plan on holding this TI TO TITTIES, sht, title for a good long time

Shaz: Shut your mouth Hashtag, it's ridiculous as to why you are the current X-Treme Champion!

bearkg88
07-29-2012, 10:32 PM
So got part of the show written, and here is a glimpse into what you'll see.

A few big surprises
A surprise unannounced match
Something sick and twisted not seen in ICW before.

Yes2J
07-30-2012, 12:06 AM
Jackson: Listen Slicko, when I open my mouth I mean every mother fucking word I say! I know what I can accomplish and soon enough I will unlike you who will only be considered as a low mid-carder at best. Seriously you are a god damn con artist, when was the last time a con artist came up on top? In the beginning, yea they have a success but, in the end they always fall just like you will! So go on with your dumb belief that I ain't going to accomplish shit in ICW because I believe in myself more than you do in my failures!
Slick: Seeing as how you believe I have sold you short...What in the hell makes you believe that you have not done the same to me? You're underestimating me Jackson...and you will live to regret.

wrestlingfan66513
07-30-2012, 12:27 AM
Slick: Seeing as how you believe I have sold you short...What in the hell makes you believe that you have not done the same to me? You're underestimating me Jackson...and you will live to regret.

Mayhem: I will give you some advice for our tag match, when you lose make sure it's one of them getting pinned. Because I can guarantee you that Black Blooded will drop you if your the one to lose their titles.

CM Rock-Austin
07-30-2012, 12:37 AM

Jackson: Hmmmm, you may have a point, I give you that and as far as me going to regret it.... You are on bath salts! *laughs*

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 05:46 AM
Shining: Another day, another struggle for your's truly. But fear not for I will soon emerge victorious on the other side...

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to seperate myself from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.

magglis
07-30-2012, 06:09 AM
Shining: Another day, another struggle for your's truly. But fear not for I will soon emerge victorious on the other side...

For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation will be able to seperate myself from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour.
Man i was expecting Chainz here to have an ICW Clique:(

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 06:11 AM
Man i was expecting Chainz here to have an ICW Clique:(

I tend to have my characters in one Fed only, which is why Shining is now an ICW exclusive... Sorry to dissapoint you haha :)

magglis
07-30-2012, 06:22 AM
I tend to have my characters in one Fed only, which is why Shining is now an ICW exclusive... Sorry to dissapoint you haha :)
Nah Shining is a weird dude,i like weird;)

He reminds me HolyJose's character Johann Van Hellsing

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 06:33 AM

Should be the other way round. I believe he's based off Shins gimmick.

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 06:34 AM

Yeah, he PM'd me before he made the character to make sure that it didn't seem anything like Shining. But he slays monsters whilst I just go around beating people up in the name of God, so there's no similarities there haha :)

Should be the other way round. I believe he's based off Shins gimmick.

Yup... What he said :P

magglis
07-30-2012, 06:37 AM
Yeah, he PM'd me before he made the character to make sure that it didn't seem anything like Shining. But he slays monsters whilst I just go around beating people up in the name of God, so there's no similarities there haha :)
Oh like a christian terrorist:p

Your character is crazy bro great gimmick

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 06:45 AM
Oh like a christian terrorist:p

Your character is crazy bro great gimmick

Thanks man, means a lot when people say that :P

magglis
07-30-2012, 06:51 AM
Thanks man, means a lot when people say that :P
I like the fact that your character is something unique in the Efeds

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 06:55 AM
I like the fact that your character is something unique in the Efeds

Yeah I was a bit skeptical about choosing to base my character on religion, since it takes a fair decent amount of research on Bible quotes to figure out how Shining would word what I want him to say. But I realized that there was a very short number of people who referenced religion in their character and I just thought "Why the hell not?".

And since religions are constantly bickering amongst each other and becoming the main cause of wars, why not have a Christian terrorist? ;)

magglis
07-30-2012, 06:59 AM
Yeah I was a bit skeptical about choosing to base my character on religion, since it takes a fair decent amount of research on Bible quotes to figure out how Shining would word what I want him to say. But I realized that there was a very short number of people who referenced religion in their character and I just thought "Why the hell not?".

And since religions are constantly bickering amongst each other and becoming the main cause of wars, why not have a Christian terrorist? ;)
Bringing the attitude era in the Efeds

I'm looking forward to read more promo's from you

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 07:04 AM

Cheers mate, here's hoping we can work together one day!

magglis
07-30-2012, 07:05 AM
Cheers mate, here's hoping we can work together one day!
I would love to.It will be a weird combination.

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 07:44 AM

We all should. Shin is my #1 opponent I'd like Van to face 1 day.

Quickly follow by RamJam ;D

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2012, 08:19 AM
We all should. Shin is my #1 opponent I'd like Van to face 1 day.

Quickly follow by RamJam ;D

I can make that happen.... ;)

VanHooliganX
07-30-2012, 08:23 AM

<3 I'd love you forever lol

magglis
07-30-2012, 08:33 AM
I want to feud Kyojin in ICW

Shaz11
07-30-2012, 08:37 AM
I want to feud Kyojin in ICW

Who doesn't? Lol.

Shaz: Hashtag, at Rest in Peace, your time will be up. Trust me.

magglis
07-30-2012, 08:44 AM
Who doesn't? Lol.

Shaz: Hashtag, at Rest in Peace, your time will be up. Trust me.
I know,we all want to

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2012, 08:48 AM
I know,we all want to

Haha- dude that's Bear's shout at the moment.

Right now, I'm focused on delivering the best promos I can each and every week to prove to Bear I can be a world champion- but the great thing about this triple threat feud is that Darius and Van are better than me so I'm really going for each and every single promo.

Shining Light
07-30-2012, 08:56 AM

Right now, I'm focused on delivering the best promos I can each and every week to prove to Bear I can be a world champion- but the great thing about this triple threat feud is that Darius and Van are better than me so I'm really going for each and every single promo.

That's what I love about E-fedding, people help to bring out their best in each other!

No_1eddiefan
07-30-2012, 08:58 AM
That's what I love about E-fedding, people help to bring out their best in each other!

Exactly! It also brings people together, because before I did e-fedding, I had like 2 people I spoke to on the site on a weekly basis, now I do efedding, I speak to 10+ on a daily basis haha.

magglis
07-30-2012, 08:58 AM

Don't get cocky we all want to face Kyojin because we hate him:p

Nah,jk bro and i really like your promos especially the last one :D

magglis
07-30-2012, 09:00 AM
Exactly! It also brings people together, because before I did e-fedding, I had like 2 people I spoke to on the site on a weekly basis, now I do efedding, I speak to 10+ on a daily basis haha.
If you want to meet people you join an e-fed or you start posting to the sports section