PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Yes2J
06-30-2012, 10:02 PM
Man, now my sig looks like shit. lol. Can somebody make me one like theirs? It seems like a very pleasant, simple standard for all ICW characters.

Yes2J
06-30-2012, 10:03 PM
Best way to learn it- play around with it for a bit, and get a 'how to' Photoshop book or look online for tutorials. Once you learn the basics- it pretty easy to figure out everything else
Is it free online somewhere?

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 10:08 PM

They have a 30 day free trail on their site

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 10:10 PM
Darius: Clint Foster ... Artemis Eclipse ... Your days are numbered ... Those titles will be mine ... And that is a promise.

eyehatecena
06-30-2012, 10:14 PM

You can always find a place to download it, um illegally, lol. If you do, you need a crack for it and you would want to run it through a virus scan. Or you can buy it legally- not cheap though.

But the program can do a lot- a whole lot.

CM Rock-Austin
06-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Wow I missed a lot since my last post and I do not want to go back and read over 20 pages to catch up, feeling lazy lol but I did find out that the 24/7 rule for the insanity title was gone.

Jackson: The fatal 4-way match is next week and I can't wait!

Yes2J
06-30-2012, 10:17 PM
By the way, what is being considered the "ICW Front Page"?
EDIT: Never mind, lol (derp)

chunkkynutzzz
06-30-2012, 10:19 PM
All These new sigs look freakin awesome

How bout 1 for good ole chunkky.. N that's is :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:23 PM
I'm going to be getting to everyone. :) It'll happen, it's just a bit late right now lol. Now remember, the sigs I make are ONLY for ICW... I'm not including any other e-fed credentials, good?

Shaz11
06-30-2012, 10:23 PM
They have a 30 day free trail on their site

So if that does happen. Then can't we just create new accounts after the 30 day trial expires?

eyehatecena
06-30-2012, 10:29 PM
So if that does happen. Then can't we just create new accounts after the 30 day trial expires?

A big company like Adobe may have safeguards against people doing that, idk. Its worth a try though- using diffewrent email adresses

And Rob, awesome sigs

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:31 PM
A big company like Adobe may have safeguards against people doing that, idk. Its worth a try though- using diffewrent email adresses

And Rob, awesome sigs

Thanks a bunch man. Getting inspired again lol.

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 10:32 PM

And Rob, awesome sigs

Probably does something like restricting your ip or something :P

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:39 PM
For Chunkyy and Yes, I'm working on N and Slick right now.

eyehatecena
06-30-2012, 10:49 PM
Thanks a bunch man. Getting inspired again lol.

I know what you mean.

Asherdelampyr
06-30-2012, 10:56 PM
OOC: Wow, lots to catch up on, R(ob) if I sent you pictures to show what my team looks like, could you possibly work some of that signature magic? Dean Ambrose is a moron, if he had followed the rules he could have had a great feud with Foley that would have catapulted his WWE career. Love the new Husky, I see him going far.

Mr. Blood: Mayhem, Mayhem, Mayhem... What will it take for you to realize that there is nobody that can stop the team of Black Blooded? Do you honestly think for one fucking minute that you two faceless wannabes will actually get to hold the tag titles as long as we are around? Because if you are that stupid, then we have a lot to teach you come No Remorse. It doesn't matter what match type these penniless rejects pick, we will fucking own you.

Mr. Black: We will throw you back to the sewer.

Mr. Blood: However before that, the powers that be have decided to give us another meeting, and we got something special planned for you boys. There is nobody, alone,, in a pair or even in a fucking Trio that can take on the Monster known as Mr. Black.

Mr. Black: I am going to chew you up and spit you out.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 11:12 PM
OOC: Wow, lots to catch up on, R(ob) if I sent you pictures to show what my team looks like, could you possibly work some of that signature magic? Dean Ambrose is a moron, if he had followed the rules he could have had a great feud with Foley that would have catapulted his WWE career. Love the new Husky, I see him going far.

Mr. Blood: Mayhem, Mayhem, Mayhem... What will it take for you to realize that there is nobody that can stop the team of Black Blooded? Do you honestly think for one fucking minute that you two faceless wannabes will actually get to hold the tag titles as long as we are around? Because if you are that stupid, then we have a lot to teach you come No Remorse. It doesn't matter what match type these penniless rejects pick, we will fucking own you.

Mr. Black: We will throw you back to the sewer.

Mr. Blood: However before that, the powers that be have decided to give us another meeting, and we got something special planned for you boys. There is nobody, alone,, in a pair or even in a fucking Trio that can take on the Monster known as Mr. Black.

Mr. Black: I am going to chew you up and spit you out.

I should be able to. If you have a specific look for them, you better let Bear know. Unless Dudleyz is correct?

Asherdelampyr
06-30-2012, 11:16 PM
I should be able to. If you have a specific look for them, you better let Bear know. Unless Dudleyz is correct?

Basically a guy of medium build with long dark hair and a really large guy with a full face mask, both in leather jackets. black jeans/pants :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 11:19 PM
Basically a guy of medium build with long dark hair and a really large guy with a full face mask, both in leather jackets. black jeans/pants :)

Just send me pics lol.

Asherdelampyr
06-30-2012, 11:36 PM
Just send me pics lol.

I made them in WWE 13, Ill send you a pic of that :D

AirBourne
07-01-2012, 12:24 AM
Wells: So, who am I facing at No Remorse, eh?

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 12:39 AM

Smokey: No one...ah hahahahaha!

Tommy Thunder
07-01-2012, 12:41 AM

Thunder: You wanna face me?

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 12:58 AM
Darius: So Wells doesn't have a match at No Remorse ... Wasn't he supposed to face Shaz? Make it happen, Smokey ... Shaz needs a good beat down.

OOC: Any word on if the show will be tomorrow?

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 01:12 AM
Darius: So Wells doesn't have a match at No Remorse ... Wasn't he supposed to face Shaz? Make it happen, Smokey ... Shaz needs a good beat down.

Im hoping for tomorrow. Its the gfs day off..so she might not allow it haha

AirBourne
07-01-2012, 01:13 AM
Thunder: You wanna face me?

Wells: Tommy! Nice to see you here, and don't you have a match to referee?

Tommy Thunder
07-01-2012, 01:15 AM
Wells: Tommy! Nice to see you here, and don't you have a match to referee?

Thunder: Yes, but that doesn't mean I can't take the time to kick your ass in the same night now does it?!

Kryptonite
07-01-2012, 01:30 AM
Riggs: I don't follow who is the champion and who is not? The same for the Insanity championship, you guys are fucking around like it's a stripclub.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 01:51 AM
Thunder: Yes, but that doesn't mean I can't take the time to kick your ass in the same night now does it?!

Artemis: If it isn't ol' Thunderlips! How goes it dude? Ready to ref at No Remorse?

CM Rock-Austin
07-01-2012, 01:59 AM
Nice sigs Rob! Just in case if you do a sig for me, my character is black and I don't know if any one knew that lol. Just use Bobby Lashley if you do.

Jackson: Riggs, the person who is the insanity champion is Artimis.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 02:06 AM
Nice sigs Rob! Just in case if you do a sig for me, my character is black and I don't know if any one knew that lol. Just use Bobby Lashley if you do.

Jackson: Riggs, the person who is the insanity champion is Artimis.

OOC: Oh wow, bear has been using Batista instead, you may want to tell him lol.

Artemis: Who the hell is Artimis?

Kryptonite
07-01-2012, 02:06 AM

Jackson: Riggs, the person who is the insanity champion is Artimis.Riggs: Got it bro.

Kryptonite
07-01-2012, 02:24 AM
OOC: Is the Insanity Championship on the same rank as the ICW Championship? Or is the Insanity Championship at the same rank as the Xtreme championship?

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 02:26 AM
OOC: Is the Insanity Championship on the same rank as the ICW Championship? Or is the Insanity Championship at the same rank as the Xtreme championship?

OOC: I really don't know dude. I know the ICW Championship is the biggest Championship here. Insanity and X-Treme are like the US and IC?? I dunno lol.

AirBourne
07-01-2012, 02:26 AM

Wells: Woah, hold on now Tommy, no need to get hostile now.

CM Rock-Austin
07-01-2012, 02:46 AM
OOC: Oh wow, bear has been using Batista instead, you may want to tell him lol.

Artemis: Who the hell is Artimis?
Lol will do and damn spelled your name wrong.

Jackson: Your long lost twin :p.

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 02:56 AM
To clear a few things up.

If I ranked the championships from biggest to smallest in regards to prestige,

ICW Championship
X-Treme Championship
Insane Tag Team Championships
Insanity Championship

As for the pictures thing, keep in mind, I gave everyone a chance to pick a wrestler when they sign up, and not many did, so when I did shows, I just picked who came to mind first :D

Kryptonite
07-01-2012, 05:17 AM
To clear a few things up.

If I ranked the championships from biggest to smallest in regards to prestige,

ICW Championship
X-Treme Championship
Insanity Championship

As for the pictures thing, keep in mind, I gave everyone a chance to pick a wrestler when they sign up, and not many did, so when I did shows, I just picked who came to mind first :DSo the Insanity Championship is below the Extreme?

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 05:23 AM

Shaz: Darius, I really hope you do win the X-Treme Champion at No Remorse. So I can kick your ass afterwards!

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 05:51 AM
I've just tried using PhotoShop, but I give up! It's too complicated! Lol.

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 06:23 AM

Van: You best not fuck this match up!

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 07:30 AM
Shaz: Darius, I really hope you do win the X-Treme Champion at No Remorse. So I can kick your ass afterwards!

Darius: Oh please Shaz ... You wouldn't even leave a scratch on me. I will dominate all of my opponents and I will do it without any hassle or interruptions.

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 07:51 AM
Darius: Oh please Shaz ... You wouldn't even leave a scratch on me. I will dominate all of my opponents and I will do it without any hassle or interruptions.

Van: Seems you're just as popular as me haha

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 07:55 AM

Shaz: I wouldn't leave a scratch on you? Why would I scratch you anyway? You're not a threat to me Darius, I can defeat you any day of the year!

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 07:56 AM
Darius: Van, I am more popular than you ... Although, not everyone hates me like they hate you. And Shaz ... Are you really going to start this "I can beat you" shit again? Everyone knows that I would destroy you in a matter of seconds ... Don't waste my time.

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 07:57 AM
Darius: Van, I am more popular than you ... Although, not everyone hates me like they hate you. And Shaz ... Are you really going to start this "I can beat you" shit again? Everyone knows that I would destroy you in a matter of seconds ... Don't waste my time.

Van: You can be popular if you want. I'd rather be successful and hated.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Van: You can be popular if you want. I'd rather be successful and hated.

Darius: Well, did I say it was popular in a good way? Nope. They hate my guts. Do I give two shits? Nope. I am a six time ICW Insanity Champion, and soon enough ... I will be the unified Insanity and X-Treme Champion.

chunkkynutzzz
07-01-2012, 10:21 AM
IC as N: so I said of course I'm destined for greatness.. but the true blessing is for icw

chunkkynutzzz
07-01-2012, 10:23 AM
IC as N: its guys like me, I meant a guy like me that makes the product better..and there's only 1 N.

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 10:24 AM

Shaz: No I'm not Darius. But didn't you say you'll dominate all your opponents? Dickhead!

chunkkynutzzz
07-01-2012, 10:25 AM
IC as N:IC as N: got a cool gift, its a portrait (sig)..ima unveil it soon enuff.. I better do it soon cuz ima be winning more championships asap lol

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 10:33 AM
IC as N: so I said of course I'm destined for greatness.. but the true blessing is for icw

Van: Comedian now hmm?

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 10:43 AM
Van: Comedian now hmm?

Darius: I think Shaz is the class clown for ICW.

AirBourne
07-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Shaz: No I'm not Darius. But didn't you say you'll dominate all your opponents? Dickhead!

Wells: *Claps* Great insult, top notch Shaz.

chunkkynutzzz
07-01-2012, 10:59 AM
IC as N:

@Van- nah, just The Realest Speaker ever

@Darius- u said it ,not me..Shaz gon b heated..what u got for him?

chunkkynutzzz
07-01-2012, 11:01 AM
IC as N: @Wells- There was a hot asian chick lookin for you, talkin bout ur her freak, u kno anything about this?

AirBourne
07-01-2012, 11:03 AM
IC as N: @Wells- There was a hot asian chick lookin for you, talkin bout ur her freak, u kno anything about this?

Wells: While I have nothing wrong with Asians, they're woman simply do not turn me on. Maybe she wants a piece of the Freak for all I know.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 11:03 AM

Darius: The sarcasm is strong with this one ... I like it.

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 11:06 AM

Shaz: At least I got a match at No Remorse.

AirBourne
07-01-2012, 11:09 AM

Wells: Hmmmm, well, I'd rather have no match then lose horribly in a match, like you'll do.

AirBourne
07-01-2012, 11:10 AM

Yoda (Lol): Strong with this one, intelligence is.

chunkkynutzzz
07-01-2012, 11:12 AM
Wells: While I have nothing wrong with Asians, they're woman simply do not turn me on. Maybe she wants a piece of the Freak for all I know.

IC as N: Thats what I was thinkin, I never saw you with an asian ..but hey, u sure do love your fans *wink,wink*

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 11:13 AM
Wells: Hmmmm, well, I'd rather have no match then lose horribly in a match, like you'll do.

Shaz: Me? Lose to GKM? Are you out of your frickin mind?

chunkkynutzzz
07-01-2012, 11:15 AM

IC as N: I laughed at what you just said, ..now stop teaming up with angelo

chunkkynutzzz
07-01-2012, 11:16 AM
IC

IC as N: Low Blow, low Blow, Low Blow!!!

chunkkynutzzz
07-01-2012, 11:18 AM
IC as N: ohh , u gon lettem talk to you like datt shaz

chunkkynutzzz
07-01-2012, 11:20 AM

IC as N: if Yoda is in ICW, I Want yoda in my corner as my manager...
N + Yoda=Winning

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 11:32 AM

Darius: Damn straight the intelligence is strong, and so is the force.

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 11:48 AM
Shaz: Me? Lose to GKM? Are you out of your frickin mind?

GKM: I shall teach you a lesson!

Van: I shall try to give a shit...

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 11:50 AM

Darius: The GKM/Shaz match will be the piss break for the fans ...

chunkkynutzzz
07-01-2012, 11:54 AM
IC as N: Owww.. no bueno

Tommy Thunder
07-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Wells: Woah, hold on now Tommy, no need to get hostile now.

Thunder: Hostile? I'm simply throwing down a challenge.

Van: You best not fuck this match up!

Thunder: I'll do everything in my power to make sure it's a fair and clean match

Disclaimer: Anything I say may not entirely be exactly what I mean. In other words, I could mean something completely different to what I actually say.

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 11:57 AM

Shaz: The only lesson you'll teach me is how to be a fool!

Darius: The GKM/Shaz match will be the piss break for the fans ...

Shaz: Everyone knows that I'm gonna squash him.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 12:22 PM
Shaz: The only lesson you'll teach me is how to be a fool!

Shaz: Everyone knows that I'm gonna squash him.

Darius: You mean he'll make you look like the tool you are and beat you.

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Thunder: Hostile? I'm simply throwing down a challenge.

Thunder: I'll do everything in my power to make sure it's a fair and clean match

Disclaimer: Anything I say may not entirely be exactly what I mean. In other words, I could mean something completely different to what I actually say.

Van: We'll see...

wrestlingfan66513
07-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Darius: You mean he'll make you look like the tool you are and beat you.

Mayhem: Not sure if you can complain since you can't win a match without help.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Mayhem: Not sure if you can complain since you can't win a match without help.

Darius: I am pretty sure I have won all of my matches without any help.

wrestlingfan66513
07-01-2012, 12:45 PM
Darius: I am pretty sure I have won all of my matches without any help.

Mayhem: When you stole my title shot, I did all the work in that match and you needed the ropes to eliminate me. I am going for the tag titles right now, but after, I am going to get my shot that you stole.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 12:57 PM
Mayhem: When you stole my title shot, I did all the work in that match and you needed the ropes to eliminate me. I am going for the tag titles right now, but after, I am going to get my shot that you stole.

Darius: Bitch please, I did no such thing. You keep living in your fantasy world, Mayhem. I won fair and square.

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Working on Karnage now. Hopefully it won't take me long :D I won't be including pictures

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 01:48 PM
Kronos: So this is the IWC, huh? It looks just as amazing as I thought it'd be. Can't wait to start working here.

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 01:50 PM
Kronos: So this is the IWC, huh? It looks just as amazing as I thought it'd be. Can't wait to start working here.

Van: I give you less then a week before you start thinking you can become a champion already.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Working on Karnage now. Hopefully it won't take me long :D I won't be including pictures

As long as its posted thats fine :D

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 01:54 PM
Van: I give you less then a week before you start thinking you can become a champion already.

Darius: I give him an hour since you've called him out on that now.

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 01:56 PM

Cronos: You're Van? THE Van?! Man, it's great to meet you, bro! My name's Cronos. This is my first time here, obviously. And no. I know I got a lot of work ahead of me, but I'm up for the challenge.

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 01:56 PM
Darius: I give him an hour since you've called him out on that now.

Van: I just don't see the point in letting him wait forever when he could have his reality check quicker.

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Cronos: You're Van? THE Van?! Man, it's great to meet you, bro! My name's Cronos. This is my first time here, obviously. And no. I know I got a lot of work ahead of me, but I'm up for the challenge.

Van: Hmm...I think I actually like you. Welcome I guess rookie. Try to watch out for the butthurt group of wrestlers who think they're going to hold every title ever.

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Van: Hmm...I think I actually like you. Welcome I guess rookie. Try to watch out for the butthurt group of wrestlers who think they're going to hold every title ever.

Cronos: *laughs* I'll be sure to do that. And is that...DARIUS behind you? I can't believe this! The two best wrestlers in the IWC welcoming me into their ranks. I couldn't have asked for a better welcome.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Cronos: *laughs* I'll be sure to do that. And is that...DARIUS behind you? I can't believe this! The two best wrestlers in the IWC welcoming me into their ranks. I couldn't have asked for a better welcome.

Darius: *Hands Cronos a wipe* You've got a bit of brown on the tip of your nose there.

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 02:02 PM

GKM: I am also here to welcome you good sir! Welc-- *Van pushes infront of him*

Van: No-one cares about you.

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 02:03 PM
Darius: *Hands Cronos a wipe* You've got a bit of brown on the tip of your nose there.

Cronos: *laughs* Very funny, Darius. I'll be looking forward to working with you, too.

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 02:04 PM
GKM: I am also here to welcome you good sir! Welc-- *Van pushes infront of him*

Van: No-one cares about you.

Cronos: Hey, who was that guy?

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 02:06 PM
Cronos: *laughs* Very funny, Darius. I'll be looking forward to working with you, too.

Darius: I'm not so sure thats something you should be looking forward to, rookie. But I will give you some tips ... Don't piss me off, and we won't have any problems. Welcome aboard.

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 02:07 PM

Omega: He is the Hurricane to our ICW.

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 02:07 PM

Van: He's an idiot who dresses up as a super hero and basically a hurricane wannabe

GKM: Hey! I'll have you know we have 2 completely different powers! And I dated Super Stacey

Van: Liar.

GKM: Damn! No-one ever believes that.

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Darius: I'm not so sure thats something you should be looking forward to, rookie. But I will give you some tips ... Don't piss me off, and we won't have any problems. Welcome aboard.

Smokey: Don't piss you off? How about don't piss the boss off? That sounds a lot better to me

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 02:08 PM

Cronos: Thanks a lot. And don't worry about me. I always look forward to competition; no matter who it's against. Thanks again for letting me get on the right foot.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Smokey: Don't piss you off? How about don't piss the boss off? That sounds a lot better to me

Darius: Where the hell did you come from? I'm just welcoming the rookie to the force and making sure he doesn't turn into another Shaz.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Cronos: Thanks a lot. And don't worry about me. I always look forward to competition; no matter who it's against. Thanks again for letting me get on the right foot.

Darius: Oh, heres another tip ... Beat the shit out of Shaz whenever you can.

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 02:13 PM

Van: You make it sound like it'll take longer than 2 minutes.

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 02:15 PM
Cronos: Who's Shaz? Omega, I know of. Van, I know of. Darius, I know of. Smokey, I know of. Shaz? Nope. Doesn't ring a bell.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 02:17 PM
Cronos: Who's Shaz? Omega, I know of. Van, I know of. Darius, I know of. Smokey, I know of. Shaz? Nope. Doesn't ring a bell.

Darius: Man! I love this guy! Good call bringing him in Smokey! Like I said before, Welcome aboard!

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 02:18 PM
Darius: Where the hell did you come from? I'm just welcoming the rookie to the force and making sure he doesn't turn into another Shaz.

Smokey: I'm the thing that bumps in the night, I'm always there, I never go away, so in your case, I'm like the case of herpes you have, I come back to get you at the most awful moment to get ya....

chunkkynutzzz
07-01-2012, 02:19 PM
C aIC as N: I Want The ICW Title.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Smokey: I'm the thing that bumps in the night, I'm always there, I never go away, so in your case, I'm like the case of herpes you have, I come back to get you at the most awful moment to get ya....

Darius: That made absolutely no sense boss ... Don't go and scare away the new guy now, I already like him.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 02:20 PM
C aIC as N: I Want The ICW Title.

Darius: Hey, back of the line buddy. Once I win my other titles, the ICW Title will be next in line for me to take.

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Show might not go up till tomorrow. Idk..we will see. Getting off for a bit

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 02:24 PM
Show might not go up till tomorrow. Idk..we will see. Getting off for a bit

Gahh I hope its todayyyyyyy :P Get back sooooooon

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 02:27 PM
OOC: I've noticed something rather strange about this place. Despite the fact that this fed is fairly new, I see that some people have already held onto the IWC Insanity Championship numerous times. Why is that the case? Are reigns that short?

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 02:32 PM
OOC: I've noticed something rather strange about this place. Despite the fact that this fed is fairly new, I see that some people have already held onto the IWC Insanity Championship numerous times. Why is that the case? Are reigns that short?

OOC: The Insanity title was like the Hardcore title ... It could be defended or won 24/7 ... It was done via IC'ing, so people were winning and losing titles day and night, Bear just changed it so it couldn't be recently because it got out of hand with stabbings and attempted murders xD

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 02:34 PM
OOC: So now, the ICW Insanity Championship is a regular, second-tier title?

CM Rock-Austin
07-01-2012, 02:34 PM

Jackson: Welcome aboard and if you need any advice don't hesitate to ask.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 02:35 PM
OOC: So now, the ICW Insanity Championship is a regular, second-tier title?

OOC: Indeed, the tiers of the titles would be like this if they were based on prestige:

ICW Championship
X-Treme Championship
Insanity Championship

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 03:08 PM

Shaz: Sorry, but who are you? And what kind of name is "Cronos"?

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 03:09 PM

Shaz: Too scared to do it yourself? Pussy.

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 03:12 PM
Shaz: Sorry, but who are you? And what kind of name is "Cronos"?

Cronos: It's named after the Greek Titan, Cronos. I always liked Greek mythology so I thought Cronos would be a cool name to have. And I don't think we've met, which is why we don't know each other. Who're you?

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 03:13 PM
Shaz: Too scared to do it yourself? Pussy.

Darius: Your time will come, toolbag.

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 03:17 PM
Cronos: It's named after the Greek Titan, Cronos. I always liked Greek mythology so I thought Cronos would be a cool name to have. And I don't think we've met, which is why we don't know each other. Who're you?

Shaz: Hmm. It appears to me that you'll be another jobber. Either way, welcome to the ICW.

Darius: Your time will come, toolbag.

Shaz: I know mate. My time will come. The time that I win my X-Treme Title!

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 03:23 PM
Shaz: Hmm. It appears to me that you'll be another jobber. Either way, welcome to the ICW.

Cronos: I may not be much to look at but trust me, I can get it done in the ring. We'll just have to wait and see what the future holds in store for me.

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 03:36 PM
Cronos: I may not be much to look at but trust me, I can get it done in the ring. We'll just have to wait and see what the future holds in store for me.

Shaz: Ok. I know my future though. Kicking Darius's ass!

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 03:36 PM

Shaz: I know mate. My time will come. The time that I win my X-Treme Title!

Darius: No, your time will come for when you will get your ass handed to you sideways on a silver platter you monkey.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 03:39 PM
Shaz: Ok. I know my future though. Kicking Darius's ass!

Darius:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wv2QvLqKsxU

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 03:43 PM
Darius: Man! I love this guy! Good call bringing him in Smokey! Like I said before, Welcome aboard!

Van: I'll second that.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 03:44 PM
Artemis: ...damn I'm tired. Long night was long. I see there's a new guy here? Has he declared he'll be ICW Champion yet?

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 03:47 PM
OOC: The Insanity title was like the Hardcore title ... It could be defended or won 24/7 ... It was done via IC'ing, so people were winning and losing titles day and night, Bear just changed it so it couldn't be recently because it got out of hand with stabbings and attempted murders xD

What he said. I never had plans for the title to be a permanent ficture, it was more of an experiment, and it got people to do alot of ICing, and some of it was really interesting. I'm all for new ideas, ala, the polls to determine matches for the next ppv, the insanity title, the road to glory standing, ect.

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 03:48 PM
so just got done swimming with the gf and her fam, now getting something to eat. then hopefully finishing the show. realistically to finish writing and edit/color, it'll take me like 3ish hrs, so it should go up tonight

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 03:57 PM
so just got done swimming with the gf and her fam, now getting something to eat. then hopefully finishing the show. realistically to finish writing and edit/color, it'll take me like 3ish hrs, so it should go up tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmjuq3z62w8

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 04:31 PM

This pleases my penis.

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 04:34 PM
Darius: No, your time will come for when you will get your ass handed to you sideways on a silver platter you monkey.

Shaz: Oh. So just cause I'm black I'm a monkey? Is that right?

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Shaz: Oh. So just cause I'm black I'm a monkey? Is that right?

OOC: Shaz is black? Oops :P

Darius: No, you just have the intention span of a monkey. Toolbag.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 04:37 PM
This pleases my penis.

.... Oooookay then. :P

VanHooliganX
07-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Artemis: ...damn I'm tired. Long night was long. I see there's a new guy here? Has he declared he'll be ICW Champion yet?

Van: Amazingly...No.

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 04:40 PM
I'm back to Photoshop.

Can someone help me please. Can you give me like steps on what to do so I can create my sig? Thanks.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 04:41 PM
I'm back to Photoshop.

Can someone help me please. Can you give me like steps on what to do so I can create my sig? Thanks.

I second this ... I tried looking it up online but I was just like Dafuq am I reading

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 04:54 PM
I second this ... I tried looking it up online but I was just like Dafuq am I reading

I know right, lol. I just wanna know how to get two photos in the editer thingy. Lol.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Darius: Looks like everyone is off and resting again, while the true champion stands tall and strong above all the rest.

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 05:43 PM
Darius: Looks like everyone is off and resting again, while the true champion stands tall and strong above all the rest.

Omega: Your right Darius. The true future 1/2 Insane Tag Team Champ is standing tall.

OOC: Working on the show now :D

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 05:44 PM
I know right, lol. I just wanna know how to get two photos in the editer thingy. Lol.

If you open both photos, and have a third window as a blank slate. If you hit control and a on the first pic, then copy it and paste the blank slate, and do the same for the second, you will get two pics. They will be two seperate layers on the blank slate

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 05:46 PM
Omega: Your right Darius. The true future 1/2 Insane Tag Team Champ is standing tall.

OOC: Working on the show now :D

Darius: Oh please, Omega ... I just woke you from your slumber, clearly. I am the one who is truly standing tall.

OOC: Yes!

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 05:47 PM
Also guys, when i give you a promo assignment, please make sure to do what i asked for. ONly because i create a rough draft of the show, and if you do something different for the promo, it doesn't always fit. If any of you have any questions as to what I want with a promo, feel free to ask. I'm here to help!

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 05:52 PM
Also guys, when i give you a promo assignment, please make sure to do what i asked for. ONly because i create a rough draft of the show, and if you do something different for the promo, it doesn't always fit. If any of you have any questions as to what I want with a promo, feel free to ask. I'm here to help!

And help he does :P Thats the only reason I can do the promos I do today

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 06:02 PM
And help he does :P Thats the only reason I can do the promos I do today

Nah bro. You are really good on your own. Fo shizzle

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 06:07 PM
Nah bro. You are really good on your own. Fo shizzle

Thanks bro! But you got me started! ;P

You just said Fo Shizzle ... Oh my lord ... Fo rizzle, my nizzle, you just went on the low dizzle, and used the phrase fo shizzle.

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 06:09 PM
Ok while the polls are open for a few days, everyone has until I finish writing this weeks Karnage to vote. Once I finish it and post it, I will go with whatever match has the most votes, so I can start writing the PPV. Make sure to vote if you haven't

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 06:18 PM
Ok while the polls are open for a few days, everyone has until I finish writing this weeks Karnage to vote. Once I finish it and post it, I will go with whatever match has the most votes, so I can start writing the PPV. Make sure to vote if you haven't

Yes please vote people!! :D

Shaz11
07-01-2012, 06:19 PM

The PPV will be...MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! *Does the dance*

;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 06:24 PM
The PPV will be...MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! MILLIONS OF DOLLARS! *Does the dance*

;)

No. :)

Either way, when it comes to promos, I hope I deliver what you need. I know I wasn't active on this board a lot but when you're pulled a million and one directions IRL, you have to step back and reassess things every now and again.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 06:26 PM

;)

Okaaay then ....

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Show is nearly written up. Just got a little more to do, then edit and color :D

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 06:41 PM

Yay! :D Eta? :D

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 06:42 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tv4KQbDaCfM

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Darius: So it is official ... The 5 men I will be facing at No Remorse ... Will be locked inside of an Elimination Chamber ... With me. Excellent. *Grins*

Tommy Thunder
07-01-2012, 06:44 PM

Thunder: Let me give you one tip before you start. It's ICW not IWC.

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 06:46 PM

Cronos: Right. My mistake.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 06:53 PM
Cronos: Right. My mistake.

Darius: Shit happens, bro.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 07:24 PM

Artemis: Fuckin' noobs.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 07:27 PM
Darius: Shit happens, bro.

Artemis: And you, you fucking asshole.I heard that earlier you called Kronos a rookie... umm excuse me but, you're greener than newly risen grass. Kentucky Blue has NOTHING on you dude. Green horn by MILES! I grew up with the best of the best, I traveled in elite fucking circles most people only DREAMED of... you all know that I take much pride in that fact but for YOU to call someone a rookie is LAUGHABLE when you've only been here for a month your damn self.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 07:33 PM
Artemis: And you, you fucking asshole.I heard that earlier you called Kronos a rookie... umm excuse me but, you're greener than newly risen grass. Kentucky Blue has NOTHING on you dude. Green horn by MILES! I grew up with the best of the best, I traveled in elite fucking circles most people only DREAMED of... you all know that I take much pride in that fact but for YOU to call someone a rookie is LAUGHABLE when you've only been here for a month your damn self.

Darius: What are you smoking? I am the fastest rising star in this business, a six time champion and a number one contender for another championship ... More than you have ever done. So in my eyes, I am in every right to call a new person a rookie ... Noob.

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 07:44 PM
Show is going up now guys!

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Show is going up now guys!

Woo! Woo! Woo! Woo! YES! YES! YES! YES!

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 07:56 PM
Ok show is up. Ill be back on in a bit. Let me know what everyone thinks. When i come back, I will post the final road to glory standings, the promo of the week, send out promo assignments for no remorse, make the prediction contest for it, and everything else. :D

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 08:17 PM
Artemis: Fuckin' noobs.

Cronos: Well, if it isn't Artemis Eclipse. How're you, man?

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 08:17 PM
ICW Fans: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Darius: *Darius is seen walking backstage with a smile on his face as different people give him odd looks due to what he did during at the end of the match*

OOC: No words can describe the fucking awesomeness. All the promos were fucking amazing, and all of the matches were intense as fuck. Very well done Bear, I can't wait to read No Remorse now!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 09:20 PM
Cronos: Well, if it isn't Artemis Eclipse. How're you, man?

Artemis looks at Cronos and rolls his eyes up and down examining him.

Artemis: ...What do you want??

OOC: That episode of Karnage was actually pretty damn sick. I loved reading Artie's name so much lol. :) Either way, brill show and DEFINITELY cannot wait to read No Remorse!! I hope everyone likes the new Karnage and ICW logos. :) Off to begin something for ICW to read on probably Tuesday. It'll be fun and when it's done, I'll be posting it in the show thread for everyone to read courtesy of bear and his awesomeness. I'll be making a poster, banner... whatever you call it for No Remorse either tonight or tomorrow.

Great show again and can't wait to see the stats for the week as well, gonna be fun to see who ends up where. Especially after all of the greatness I read from everyone in the show!

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 09:23 PM
Artemis looks at Cronos and rolls his eyes up and down examining him.

Artemis: ...What do you want??

OOC: That episode of Karnage was actually pretty damn sick. I loved reading Artie's name so much lol. :) Either way, brill show and DEFINITELY cannot wait to read No Remorse!! I hope everyone likes the new Karnage and ICW logos. :) Off to begin something for ICW to read on probably Tuesday. It'll be fun and when it's done, I'll be posting it in the show thread for everyone to read courtesy of bear and his awesomeness. I'll be making a poster, banner... whatever you call it for No Remorse either tonight or tomorrow.

Great show again and can't wait to see the stats for the week as well, gonna be fun to see who ends up where. Especially after all of the greatness I read from everyone in the show!

Cronos: Nothing in particular. Just wanted to introduce myself is all.

eyehatecena
07-01-2012, 09:25 PM
#:Va Va Va Va VAGINA, dammit, Va Va Van Ho Ho HOOTERS! Ho Ho Hooligan, how dare you miss tr tr TURKEY NECK. Dammit! miss treat a woman. I will hunt you down and be be be BUTTPLUG!. Shit, nevermind. I'll ju ju JELLO POPS!, I'll let my ac ac ASS!, dammit, actions do my talking

OOC: Great show bear

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 09:25 PM
Cronos: Nothing in particular. Just wanted to introduce myself is all.

Artemis: You're not going to do that annoying thing Dolph Ziggler used to do, right?

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Artemis: You're not going to do that annoying thing Dolph Ziggler used to do, right?

Cronos: *laughs* Nah, of course not.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 09:28 PM
#:Va Va Va Va VAGINA, dammit, Va Va Van Ho Ho HOOTERS! Ho Ho Hooligan, how dare you miss tr tr TURKEY NECK. Dammit! miss treat a woman. I will hunt you down and be be be BUTTPLUG!. Shit, nevermind. I'll ju ju JELLO POPS!, I'll let my ac ac ASS!, dammit, actions do my talking

OOC: Great show bear

Artemis: Can I hit you like, 5 times in the head with a sledgehammer to see if it fixes you? I promise to be gentle.

Artemis pulls out a sledgehammer slowly.

OOC: Damn I love #... very refreshing hahaha!

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 09:28 PM
Darius: *Stretches his shoulders* So where is Kyojin at? I'm surprised I haven't been questioned yet ...

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 09:29 PM
Artemis: Can I hit you like, 5 times in the head with a sledgehammer to see if it fixes you? I promise to be gentle.

Artemis pulls out a sledgehammer slowly.

OOC: Damn I love #... very refreshing hahaha!

Darius: *Rips the sledgehammer from Artemis's hands*

No. Stop that shit right now, man. You're fucking losing your mind ever since you got your hands on that title. Jesus Christ.

Tommy Thunder
07-01-2012, 09:30 PM
Thunder: I tried being on your side here Eclipse, but it seems you didn't want that. Hitting me with that kendo stick though just tipped the balance against you I'm afraid.

OOC: Nice show there. The ppv should be SIIIIIIICK as Ryder says.

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Cronos: This "#" is quite the interesting character, huh?

eyehatecena
07-01-2012, 09:40 PM

He is actually pretty hard to write for- thats why I do not IC with him much

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 09:45 PM

Darius: He is rather ... unique ... But its something he can not help, so it isn't his fault.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 09:50 PM
Thunder: I tried being on your side here Eclipse, but it seems you didn't want that. Hitting me with that kendo stick though just tipped the balance against you I'm afraid.

OOC: Nice show there. The ppv should be SIIIIIIICK as Ryder says.

Artemis: Tpiied the balance against me? Really? You and I beat each other up and it tips the balance against me. The way I see it, we both had some issues there and I'm fine. But, if you want to say that now the balance has been tipped, then take the whole fucking hat off! Fuck man, at least I hit you like a MAN does! I didn't hit a fucking WOMAN!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 09:51 PM
Darius: *Rips the sledgehammer from Artemis's hands*

No. Stop that shit right now, man. You're fucking losing your mind ever since you got your hands on that title. Jesus Christ.

Artemis: What's a Jesus Christ?

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Artemis: What's a Jesus Christ?

Darius: That title is driving you fucking crazy.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Darius: That title is driving you fucking crazy.

Artemis: So... what you're saying is...

Artemis Looks at Insanity Championship.

Its... my... precious?

AirBourne
07-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Wells: Shaz...you run off and hide now that you know I'll be at No Remorse, and claiming #1 contendership? Hmmm, maybe that's why you haven't talked...

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 10:03 PM
Artemis: So... what you're saying is...

Artemis Looks at Insanity Championship.

Its... my... precious?

OOC: Oh my fucking god I'm dying now that you said that xD

Darius: I hope Tommy knocks some sense into you soon ...

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 10:04 PM
Cronos: That was a pretty epic show, guys. Rounds of applause to everyone. Man, I can't wait to have a match!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 10:08 PM
OOC: Oh my fucking god I'm dying now that you said that xD

Darius: I hope Tommy knocks some sense into you soon ...

OOC: Dude, I absolutely had to man... had to.

Artemis gets a pissed look on his face.

Artemis: Knocks some sense into me? Thunderlips? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Truth be told though, I would like to have a match against the codger at some point in his ICW career... unless he's a pussy and only signed on to do No Remorse and then he's leaving.

eyehatecena
07-01-2012, 10:09 PM
# is feeling a bit depressed as many people are using his name- example.... #1. # feels like those should change it to number one or number 1. # worked hard to get his name # known

Tommy Thunder
07-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Artemis: Tpiied the balance against me? Really? You and I beat each other up and it tips the balance against me. The way I see it, we both had some issues there and I'm fine. But, if you want to say that now the balance has been tipped, then take the whole fucking hat off! Fuck man, at least I hit you like a MAN does! I didn't hit a fucking WOMAN!

Thunder: What I'm saying is, I was in your corner. Now I'm not.
Tough luck for you.

AirBourne
07-01-2012, 10:11 PM
# is feeling a bit depressed as many people are using his name- example.... #1. # feels like those should change it to number one or number 1. # worked hard to get his name # known

Wells: *Has this look on his face* o_0

K2Jelly
07-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Cronos: *laughs* # is just too much sometimes!

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 10:14 PM
OOC: Dude, I absolutely had to man... had to.

Artemis gets a pissed look on his face.

Artemis: Knocks some sense into me? Thunderlips? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Truth be told though, I would like to have a match against the codger at some point in his ICW career... unless he's a pussy and only signed on to do No Remorse and then he's leaving.

Darius: You know ... We have unfinished business you son of a bitch. If he doesn't get the chance to face you, I gladly will. The shit you pulled on me for the title that is turning you into a fucking nutcase ... was just unforgivable ... and you won't get away with it, freak.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 10:20 PM
Thunder: What I'm saying is, I was in your corner. Now I'm not.
Tough luck for you.

Artemis: No Thunderlips, what you're saying is you can't man up and do what you're supposed to do. We both fucked up in that ring tonight. Do what you want to do but nothing, NOTHING will stop me from becoming the fucking ICW World Champion!! I swear to Cthulhu if you don't do what you're supposed to do in that ring I will fucking gut you!!

I don't care who's side you're on if you're playing that card. All I care about is you making the right call, whatever it may be. Van, myself... it doesn't matter. Van and I BOTH had a piece of you tonight Thunderlips. And for you to say you're "not in my corner" anymore is actually an insult. You're not supposed to be in my corner of Van's corner. You're supposed to be impartial. Many people may not really know you Thunderlips. They don't know how controversial you truly are.

And if I know Smokey, he's looking forward to what you bring best. I'm telling you one time and one time only Thunderlips... do what's right. Regardless of who it is. Van has pussied around with that Championship for months now and I'M who it deserves to be on. And come No Remorse... it will be around my waist where it belongs... bank on it!!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Darius: You know ... We have unfinished business you son of a bitch. If he doesn't get the chance to face you, I gladly will. The shit you pulled on me for the title that is turning you into a fucking nutcase ... was just unforgivable ... and you won't get away with it, freak.

Artemis: Any time, any place bitch boy. All Smokey has to do is sign off for it. And word to the wise, I've been a nutcase LONG before this Championship and if you want to see it, if... WHEN we have our match, it better be NO HOLDS BARRED!! I will jump rope with your intestines if you're not careful boyo.

Tommy Thunder
07-01-2012, 10:30 PM
Artemis: No Thunderlips, what you're saying is you can't man up and do what you're supposed to do. We both fucked up in that ring tonight. Do what you want to do but nothing, NOTHING will stop me from becoming the fucking ICW World Champion!! I swear to Cthulhu if you don't do what you're supposed to do in that ring I will fucking gut you!!

I don't care who's side you're on if you're playing that card. All I care about is you making the right call, whatever it may be. Van, myself... it doesn't matter. Van and I BOTH had a piece of you tonight Thunderlips. And for you to say you're "not in my corner" anymore is actually an insult. You're not supposed to be in my corner of Van's corner. You're supposed to be impartial. Many people may not really know you Thunderlips. They don't know how controversial you truly are.

And if I know Smokey, he's looking forward to what you bring best. I'm telling you one time and one time only Thunderlips... do what's right. Regardless of who it is. Van has pussied around with that Championship for months now and I'M who it deserves to be on. And come No Remorse... it will be around my waist where it belongs... bank on it!!

Thunder: You think I'm unaware that Van's pussied around with that title? It's exactly why I'm in this match to begin with.

As far as making the right call goes, you know as well as I do that you don't need to worry about that.

OOC: Just to clarify, is Artemis face or heel? Because I'm slightly confused tight now!

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 10:31 PM
Artemis: Any time, any place bitch boy. All Smokey has to do is sign off for it. And word to the wise, I've been a nutcase LONG before this Championship and if you want to see it, if... WHEN we have our match, it better be NO HOLDS BARRED!! I will jump rope with your intestines if you're not careful boyo.

Darius: You see ... That's the thing, the whole insane gimmick you are trying to pull off ... Yeah, doesn't fit someone with the mindset of Rey Mysterio. I really do hope Smokey gives me a match against you ... And you know what ... A no holds barred match sounds fine by me, because I want to be able to get my revenge in every way possible. You did unspeakable things to me, just to get that title ... You are sick in the head ... but you are no where near as sick as I am, buddy. You just wait ... If Smokey doesn't give us that match, meet me in the parking lot, because you'll get that match.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Thunder: You think I'm unaware that Van's pussied around with that title? It's exactly why I'm in this match to begin with.

As far as making the right call goes, you know as well as I do that you don't need to worry about that.

OOC: Just to clarify, is Artemis face or heel? Because I'm slightly confused tight now!

OOC: I had to look too xD Hes a tweener I guess :P

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 10:33 PM

OOC: He's a tweener. Everytime you IC against him, just think it's Deadpool lol. Just... a sane version haha.

Tommy Thunder
07-01-2012, 10:36 PM
OOC: I had to look too xD Hes a tweener I guess :P

OOC: He's a tweener. Everytime you IC against him, just think it's Deadpool lol. Just... a sane version haha.

Urggg. I HATE IC'ing against tweeners, especially when I'm a face!

Thunder: And one more thing, if you expect me to call this down the middle, then how about treating me with a little respect. I know you might not think much of me, but if nothing else, I'm officiating the most important match of your career her. So calling me 'Thunderlips' as you say isn't exactly the best thing for you to do.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 10:46 PM

Thunder: And one more thing, if you expect me to call this down the middle, then how about treating me with a little respect. I know you might not think much of me, but if nothing else, I'm officiating the most important match of your career her. So calling me 'Thunderlips' as you say isn't exactly the best thing for you to do.

Darius: Just knock them both the fuck out ... Neither one of them deserve the right to be called champion ...

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 11:15 PM

Artemis: Awwww... don't like it when people joke around with you? I actually think semi-decent of you. Thunderlips is a term of endearment. Darius doesn't have a nickname. But then again, he's also an aloof thalidomide troglodyte.

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 11:24 PM
Here are the official matches for this upcoming ppv, decided by all of you, the viewers.

ICW Championship
3 Stages of Hell
Artemis Eclipse vs Van Hooligan X w/ Spec Ref Tommy Thunder

X-Treme Championship
Elimination Chamber
Clint Foster vs Kyojin vs Jackson Smith vs # vs Darius vs Sean Riggs

TLC Match
Black Blooded vs O.K.

Electrified Cage Match
Vulgar vs N

Barbed Wire Rope Match
Shaz vs GKM vs Ryan Wells

Control of Karnage
Authority Figure Included Match
Slick Nelson/Smokey vs ????/Bones

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 11:25 PM
The promo of the week is a tie between Antonyo Angelo/Shaz promo, and the Smith/Darius/Kyojin promo!

Tommy Thunder
07-01-2012, 11:26 PM
Artemis: Awwww... don't like it when people joke around with you? I actually think semi-decent of you. Thunderlips is a term of endearment. Darius doesn't have a nickname. But then again, he's also an aloof thalidomide troglodyte.

Thunder: Don't test me Artie. As you said, you know what I'm capable of. Wouldn't want me to go and do something rash during your match now would we.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 11:31 PM
Thunder: Don't test me Artie. As you said, you know what I'm capable of. Wouldn't want me to go and do something rash during your match now would we.

Artemis: Remember Thunderlips... you're a GUEST referee. Things happen you know. DMX said it best man. Don't start none, won't be none.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 11:33 PM
Here are the official matches for this upcoming ppv, decided by all of you, the viewers.

ICW Championship
3 Stages of Hell
Artemis Eclipse vs Van Hooligan X w/ Spec Ref Tommy Thunder

X-Treme Championship
Elimination Chamber
Clint Foster vs Kyojin vs Jackson Smith vs # vs Darius vs Sean Riggs

TLC Match
Black Blooded vs O.K.

Electrified Cage Match
Vulgar vs N

Barbed Wire Rope Match
Shaz vs GKM vs Ryan Wells

Control of Karnage
Authority Figure Included Match
Slick Nelson/Smokey vs ????/Bones

That is seriously one hell of a card!! You guys voted some great shit!! Looking forward to it. Greatly.

bearkg88
07-01-2012, 11:36 PM
I am only going to post the top 8, as at this point, that is what matters.

1. Darius
2. Kyojin
3. Shaz
4. Slick Nelson
5. Antonyo Angelo
6. Mr Blood
7. Jackson Smith
8. Riley Omega

These 8 men will each have a promo to do for No Remorse, for the chance to main event Glory Days and receive a ICW Championship title opportunity

Tommy Thunder
07-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Artemis: Remember Thunderlips... you're a GUEST referee. Things happen you know. DMX said it best man. Don't start none, won't be none.

Thunder: Well lucky for me, unlucky for you, I don't play by DMX's rules, I play by my own.
Push me, and something you might not like can and will happen. You know what I'm capable of. Push the right buttons, and you might set off a bomb that will blow up in your face, Artie.

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Thunder: Well lucky for me, unlucky for you, I don't play by DMX's rules, I play by my own.
Push me, and something you might not like can and will happen. You know what I'm capable of. Push the right buttons, and you might set off a bomb that will blow up in your face, Artie.

Artemis: This will be a good old fun time Thunderlips. I can't wait to have this match happen at No Remorse. It feels like when you raise my arm in victory, you're going to hate every single moment of it.

Vandarius
07-01-2012, 11:42 PM

1. Darius
2. Kyojin
3. Shaz
4. Slick Nelson
5. Antonyo Angelo
6. Mr Blood
7. Jackson Smith
8. Riley Omega

These 8 men will each have a promo to do for No Remorse, for the chance to main event Glory Days and receive a ICW Championship title opportunity

Darius: Back on top! I told you Kyojin! I told you! A minor set back last week because of the beat downs and the sickness I went through, but I am back on top, and now I will move on to win the ICW Title ...

Tommy Thunder
07-01-2012, 11:50 PM
Artemis: This will be a good old fun time Thunderlips. I can't wait to have this match happen at No Remorse. It feels like when you raise my arm in victory, you're going to hate every single moment of it.

Thunder: And why's that? You think I hate you?
Hate's a strong word, one that I use to describe the people I really don't like. But also one that I don't associate with my feelings towards you.
I'll have no problems raising your hand in victory, as long as it's the right call, as you say.

bearkg88
07-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Promo assignments for No Remorse will go out tomorrow. I am headed to bed. Good night everybody!

Rated_R(ob)KO
07-02-2012, 12:16 AM
Promo assignments for No Remorse will go out tomorrow. I am headed to bed. Good night everybody!

G'Night, bro. Have a good one.

chunkkynutzzz
07-02-2012, 12:32 AM
N didn't crack the top 8

IC as N: N Didn't crack the top 8, There's Something Wrong, very much wrong..something missing.. I'm setting up a meeting asap. This isn't right at all.

Vandarius
07-02-2012, 12:43 AM

Better get prepared then, this is going to be my most epic promo ever > : D Night Bear!

AirBourne
07-02-2012, 12:44 AM
I better get a promo assignment for No Remorse. ^_^

I'm just kidding...or am I?

Yes2J
07-02-2012, 01:11 AM
Slick: It seems to me that the champions are too busy worrying about their opponents. However, I'm going to say this, straight up! After I win at No Remorse, with Smokey on my side, I WILL be your next opponent! I don't care if it's in a tag match, if I can find a partner, against a team such as Black Blooded, Antonyo for his HWA title even...ANY CHAMPION better watch there damn back.
I come for you!

AirBourne
07-02-2012, 01:22 AM
Slick: It seems to me that the champions are too busy worrying about their opponents. However, I'm going to say this, straight up! After I win at No Remorse, with Smokey on my side, I WILL be your next opponent! I don't care if it's in a tag match, if I can find a partner, against a team such as Black Blooded, Antonyo for his HWA title even...ANY CHAMPION better watch there damn back.
I come for you!

Wells: So, you need to get your lips brown to get a title shot? Hmmm, interesting.

wrestlingfan66513
07-02-2012, 01:31 AM
I come for you!

Mayhem: You already blew your shot at the tag title when your own partner laid you out. No one can stand you and the day you get a title is the day this company loses good talent.

Shaz11
07-02-2012, 01:34 AM
Wells: Shaz...you run off and hide now that you know I'll be at No Remorse, and claiming #1 contendership? Hmmm, maybe that's why you haven't talked...

Shaz: You tryna say I'm scared? You and GKM wanna war with me? Bring it on!

AirBourne
07-02-2012, 01:39 AM
Shaz: You tryna say I'm scared? You and GKM wanna war with me? Bring it on!

Wells: A war would imply equal sides, no, this is not a war, it'll be a massacre. I'll beat GKM bad, but you, I'll destroy.

Yes2J
07-02-2012, 01:54 AM
Mayhem: You already blew your shot at the tag title when your own partner laid you out. No one can stand you and the day you get a title is the day this company loses good talent.
Slick: The day that I get a title is the day that THE TITLE ACTUALLY MEANS SOMETHING...

Yes2J
07-02-2012, 01:56 AM
Wells: So, you need to get your lips brown to get a title shot? Hmmm, interesting.
Slick: That's an interesting point. I haven't kissed any ass yet, however, I am REPRESENTING Smokey at No Remorse. I did NOT CHOOSE HIM...HE CHOSE ME...and that is because I am the BEST man for the job! As I said on Karnage, our relationship is nothing more than business...and specifically, No Remorse. Anytime before, or after No Remorse, there's almost no words between us even. Although we'll be training for our match, we won't even be caught chatting at Karnage. Don't worry though, I can ask favors of him, I'm certain. Don't get in my way you monkey nut.

Shaz11
07-02-2012, 01:59 AM
Wells: A war would imply equal sides, no, this is not a war, it'll be a massacre. I'll beat GKM bad, but you, I'll destroy.

Shaz: You destroy me? Sorry. Starting talking when you've woken up, cause you're speaking absolute gibberish!

Yes2J
07-02-2012, 01:59 AM
OOC: Holy hell, everyone had fantastic promos! I thought mine would stand out, but I was way wrong. >:| I'm getting frustrated that you guys are better, or at least, as good as me at promos. Although it does make for a cool product, and entertaining read.

CM Rock-Austin
07-02-2012, 03:24 AM

1. Darius
2. Kyojin
3. Shaz
4. Slick Nelson
5. Antonyo Angelo
6. Mr Blood
7. Jackson Smith
8. Riley Omega

Awesome, can't wait! My promo is about to be epic...I hope!lol
Jackson: My hard work is paying off, now to just bring it on home!

magglis
07-02-2012, 07:26 AM
Hey guys i was to busy these days and on my free time i was watching Euro.Sorry for not icing much.I'm back now full time:D

Oh and great show bear:cool:

bearkg88
07-02-2012, 08:22 AM
Omega: Yes! Finally my chance to shine. Hawk and I will win the tag titles, and then I will win Road to Glory and main event at glory days! Kyojin, jackson smith, it'll be an honor to face you. To all the others...you don't stand a chance

Vandarius
07-02-2012, 09:36 AM
Omega: Yes! Finally my chance to shine. Hawk and I will win the tag titles, and then I will win Road to Glory and main event at glory days! Kyojin, jackson smith, it'll be an honor to face you. To all the others...you don't stand a chance

Darius: Oh please, Omega. The only thing you are doing by picking favorites is setting yourself up for failures, not a good strategy. Especially when you try to pick a bone with me, I have proven to everyone that I should be here, and that I have what it takes to be a champion. Not only that, but to buffen up that statement, you saw what I did for Kyojin on Karnage ... So rethink your statements.

Shaz11
07-02-2012, 12:22 PM
Shaz: The man has entered. What now?

Vandarius
07-02-2012, 12:27 PM
Shaz: The man has entered. What now?

Darius: I've been here Shaz, what're you talking about?

Shaz11
07-02-2012, 12:31 PM
Darius: I've been here Shaz, what're you talking about?

Shaz: Why are you in the ICW? I don't see a divas roster anywhere!

wrestlingfan66513
07-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Darius: Oh please, Omega. The only thing you are doing by picking favorites is setting yourself up for failures, not a good strategy. Especially when you try to pick a bone with me, I have proven to everyone that I should be here, and that I have what it takes to be a champion. Not only that, but to buffen up that statement, you saw what I did for Kyojin on Karnage ... So rethink your statements.

Mayhem: After No Remorse, Omega and I will walk with gold, while you leave with nothing. Your cheating will only get you so far before you get whats coming and that time is soon.

Vandarius
07-02-2012, 12:32 PM
Shaz: Why are you in the ICW? I don't see a divas roster anywhere!

Darius: Haven't you heard? Smokey opened one up once you joined, but you're the only one because no diva wants to touch your pathetic ass.

Shaz11
07-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Darius: Haven't you heard? Smokey opened one up once you joined, but you're the only one because no diva wants to touch your pathetic ass.

Shaz: Oh is that right? You're making a fool out of yourself. Anyway, how would you know if my ass is pathetic?

Vandarius
07-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Mayhem: After No Remorse, Omega and I will walk with gold, while you leave with nothing. Your cheating will only get you so far before you get whats coming and that time is soon.

Darius: You will walk with the tag team titles ... Maybe. Those Black Blood guys are a bit rough around the edges, but you won't be leaving with the titles I am going after. Come No Remorse, I will walk out with the X-Treme Championship around my waist ... And a couple of months from now ... I will walk out of Glory Days with the X-Treme Championship AND the ICW Championship.

Vandarius
07-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Shaz: Oh is that right? You're making a fool out of yourself. Anyway, how would you know if my ass is pathetic?

Darius: I didn't mean your ass, you tool. I meant the whole thing, because you scare all of the divas away with your disgusting body and bad breath, man. Seriously, invest in some Listerine or something.

Shaz11
07-02-2012, 12:42 PM
Darius: I didn't mean your ass, you tool. I meant the whole thing, because you scare all of the divas away with your disgusting body and bad breath, man. Seriously, invest in some Listerine or something.

Shaz: Coming from the guy who's got body odor! Jheeze! Try some Lynx or something! Bad breathe? I even brush my teeth 3 times a day. So get your facts right Darius, before talking the same bullshit as usual!

Vandarius
07-02-2012, 12:45 PM
Shaz: Coming from the guy who's got body odor! Jheeze! Try some Lynx or something! Bad breathe? I even brush my teeth 3 times a day. So get your facts right Darius, before talking the same bullshit as usual!

Darius: Man, fuck that Lynx shit ... I only use Axe body spray ..

*Darius looks right to the camera*

Darius: Sponsor!

*Darius winks and holds up a can of Axe, then throws it behind him as he looks back to Shaz*

Darius: And you do know ... When you brush your teeth, you need toothpaste, floss and mouth wash, right? Because a dry brush will just spread the germs and bacteria around!

*Darius taps his temple with his finger*

Darius: Learn the facts, man.

Shaz11
07-02-2012, 12:49 PM
Darius: Man, fuck that Lynx shit ... I only use Axe body spray ..

*Darius looks right to the camera*

Darius: Sponsor!

*Darius winks and holds up a can of Axe, then throws it behind him as he looks back to Shaz*

Darius: And you do know ... When you brush your teeth, you need toothpaste, floss and mouth wash, right? Because a dry brush will just spread the germs and bacteria around!

*Darius taps his temple with his finger*

Darius: Learn the facts, man.

Shaz: Dry brush? Absolutely pathetic. When you said "When you brush your teeth, you need toothpaste, floss and mouth wash" you really explained what I use. Cheers. And I'm not gonna argue about 'who's breath smells?' I'm not that childish Darius.

Vandarius
07-02-2012, 12:51 PM
Shaz: Dry brush? Absolutely pathetic. When you said "When you brush your teeth, you need toothpaste, floss and mouth wash" you really explained what I use. Cheers. And I'm not gonna argue about 'who's breath smells?' I'm not that childish Darius.

Darius: Oh, what was that Shaz? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you because of all the extra bitching falling from your lips.

Shaz11
07-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Darius: Oh, what was that Shaz? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you because of all the extra bitching falling from your lips.

Shaz: Oh, look at all the bullshit dripping from your mouth. Please leave ICW now, we don't want 9 year old boys crawling around.

wrestlingfan66513
07-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Darius: You will walk with the tag team titles ... Maybe. Those Black Blood guys are a bit rough around the edges, but you won't be leaving with the titles I am going after. Come No Remorse, I will walk out with the X-Treme Championship around my waist ... And a couple of months from now ... I will walk out of Glory Days with the X-Treme Championship AND the ICW Championship.

Mayhem: I should be the one leaving with the X-Treme title but that was stolen from me when you used the ropes to pin me. But after Omega and I win the tag titles, Omega will get the ICW title at Glory Days and I will take the X-Treme title from whoever has it at No Remorse.

Vandarius
07-02-2012, 12:58 PM
Mayhem: I should be the one leaving with the X-Treme title but that was stolen from me when you used the ropes to pin me. But after Omega and I win the tag titles, Omega will get the ICW title at Glory Days and I will take the X-Treme title from whoever has it at No Remorse.

*Darius scratches his head*

Darius: Still on that, eh? But honestly, it doesn't matter ... Because I won, and I'm sorry to say ... But you won't take the X-treme title from anyone ... Because I will have it around my waist at the end of the night, and Omega can try to reach the ICW title ... But he won't be able to reach it ... Just thing of it this way, think of it as a ladder match ... His finger will touch the brass hook holding the title above his head on the ladder he stands on, trying to reach the top ... But I will be there at the top with him ... To kick him back down to the bottom while I become the new ICW Champion at Glory Days.

Yes2J
07-02-2012, 01:10 PM
Slick: Look at these two, Shaz and Darius, arguing. It's alright, no need to be mad, you blow each other equally as good...

Vandarius
07-02-2012, 01:12 PM
Slick: Look at these two, Shaz and Darius, arguing. It's alright, no need to be mad, you blow each other equally as good...

Darius: *Darius looks at Shaz, and then Shaz and Darius look at Slick and then both sucker punch him in the mouth*

Darius: Go play with Little Jimmy.

No_1eddiefan
07-02-2012, 01:45 PM
Incredible show bear! The best Karnage so far!

Kyojin: I don't say this often, but Darius, it was actually fun to team with you last night. It's gonna be more fun to kick your ass at No Remorse.

No_1eddiefan
07-02-2012, 01:48 PM
Darius: Back on top! I told you Kyojin! I told you! A minor set back last week because of the beat downs and the sickness I went through, but I am back on top, and now I will move on to win the ICW Title ...

Kyojin: Oh you can stay on top Darius, but it all comes down to one match. And at No Remorse, I'm the one that will walk out with a shot at destiny.

Vandarius
07-02-2012, 02:11 PM
Incredible show bear! The best Karnage so far!

Kyojin: I don't say this often, but Darius, it was actually fun to team with you last night. It's gonna be more fun to kick your ass at No Remorse.

Kyojin: Oh you can stay on top Darius, but it all comes down to one match. And at No Remorse, I'm the one that will walk out with a shot at destiny.

Darius: I don't think it has quite sunk in for you yet ... Maybe soon enough I'll explain my actions and then you can be a little more grateful. You will try to beat me, and to be honest, we're going to put on one hell of a show together ... We're probably going to be the last two standing in that chamber ... but in the end, Kyojin, I will be standing tall with the X-Treme championship, and then I will move on to become the new ICW Champion!

CM Rock-Austin
07-02-2012, 02:28 PM
Jackson: Good luck to everyone in the Road to Glory standings, that is the only nice thing I am going to say right now to some of the people I dislike.

No_1eddiefan
07-02-2012, 02:31 PM
Darius: I don't think it has quite sunk in for you yet ... Maybe soon enough I'll explain my actions and then you can be a little more grateful. You will try to beat me, and to be honest, we're going to put on one hell of a show together ... We're probably going to be the last two standing in that chamber ... but in the end, Kyojin, I will be standing tall with the X-Treme championship, and then I will move on to become the new ICW Champion!

Kyojin: Honestly Darius, I won't be surprised if we are the last two standing in that chamber, but I look forward to an explanation.

Shaz11
07-02-2012, 02:33 PM

Shaz: Enjoy that sucker punch?

Jackson: Good luck to everyone in the Road to Glory standings, that is the only nice thing I am going to say right now to some of the people I dislike.

Shaz: Good luck to you.

Vandarius
07-02-2012, 02:35 PM
Kyojin: Honestly Darius, I won't be surprised if we are the last two standing in that chamber, but I look forward to an explanation.

Darius: Like I said, Kyojin ... Soon enough. And don't be surprised ... Expect it. We all know you're the last man to enter ... And you may have an advantage, because by time you enter the match, I will already have the four other men eliminated, so you'll only need to deal with me who will have already gone through hell ... But don't expect an easy fight.

No_1eddiefan
07-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Darius: Like I said, Kyojin ... Soon enough. And don't be surprised ... Expect it. We all know you're the last man to enter ... And you may have an advantage, because by time you enter the match, I will already have the four other men eliminated, so you'll only need to deal with me who will have already gone through hell ... But don't expect an easy fight.

Kyojin: I actually hope you don't. I need to beat Clint Foster down. You can have the pinfall, I just owe him one.