PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 02:16 PM
*Darius kicks out!*

OOC: For any pins that are pending..

Artemis punches Darius 55 times in the temple with a steel chain wrapped around his fist and pins the more than likely dead bastard!!

No_1eddiefan
Right guys, I'm taking a while off refereeing at the moment to pack since I've moving on Monday :)

AirBourne
I quit with that title ... Thats just too crazy and confusing. >.<

Darius: I want those men fired for attempted murder

Sorry, I wanted to be extreme today. lol

AirBourne
06-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Artemis punches Darius 55 times in the temple with a steel chain wrapped around his fist and pins the more than likely dead bastard!!

Wells: I'm the champ smart one, I already pinned him.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Artemis now beats Wells 1,000 times in the temple and covers HIM!!

AirBourne
06-29-2012, 02:18 PM
Artemis now beats Wells 1,000 times in the temple and covers HIM!!

*Wells kicks out!*

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 02:18 PM
*Darius smashes Wells over the head with a barbwire covered metal baseball bat and pounds it into his skull and back, and then he hits Artemis in the face and grinds the barbwire against his forehead, then bashes his head and back with the bat as well*

Darius: Fuckheads.

*Darius curb stomps them both and leaves, battered and bloody*

OOC: ;P

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 02:19 PM
LOL! This is fun but, I'm literally typing with one finger while I hold the baby. NO WAY will I ever be quick enough right now.

Asherdelampyr
06-29-2012, 02:21 PM
*Black Blooded walk by and survey the damage*

Mr. Blood: Well what the fuck happened here? Hey Black, grab that guy

*Mr. Black grabs artemis none to gently and throws him on top of Wells so that he is pinning him*

Mr. Black: that should get interesting

*Both men walk off*

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 02:23 PM
*Black Blooded walk by and survey the damage*

Mr. Blood: Well what the fuck happened here? Hey Black, grab that guy

*Mr. Black grabs artemis none to gently and throws him on top of Wells so that he is pinning him*

Mr. Black: that should get interesting

*Both men walk off*

*Darius comes running back and covers both men*

AirBourne
06-29-2012, 02:24 PM
*Darius comes running back and covers both men*

Wells kicks out!

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Wells kicks out!

*Darius picks Wells up and drop kicks him so he falls ontop of Artemis*

AirBourne
06-29-2012, 02:28 PM

Wells...pins Artemis?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 02:29 PM

Artemis beats the absolute shit out of both men, says "Fuck This." Spits on them, pisses on them and walks away.

OOC: I'm done for right now guys. I'm on baby detail lol. Not fast enough to keep up with one finger typing on one hand only.

AirBourne
06-29-2012, 02:30 PM
Artemis beats the absolute shit out of both men, says "Fuck This." Spits on them, pisses on them and walks away.

OOC: I'm done for right now guys. I'm on baby detail lol. Not fast enough to keep up with one finger typing on one hand only.

Fair enough, it's certainly fun, but difficult to keep up. lol

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 02:31 PM
Fair enough, it's certainly fun, but difficult to keep up. lol

lol I've been laughing my ass off the whole time. You're trying to be faster than the others and I'm sitting here screaming FUCK MY LIIIIFE as I'm trying to beat you to pins or kick outs xD

CM Rock-Austin
06-29-2012, 03:06 PM

Jackson: *Comes flying in with a Ladder and hits all three men in the head multiple times, covers Wells*

bearkg88
06-29-2012, 03:07 PM
I suspect you've not read War is the Answer.
I would highly recommend reading it.

Could you shoot me a link to War Is The Answer? I'd enjoy reading it

bearkg88
06-29-2012, 03:16 PM
Jackson: *Comes flying in with a Ladder and hits all three men in the head multiple times, covers Wells*

A ref appears

1...2....3!

New Champ!

Shaz11
06-29-2012, 03:18 PM
*Shaz comes from out of nowhere and attacks Jackson with a kendo stick. Shaz goes for the cover*

bearkg88
06-29-2012, 03:20 PM
*Shaz comes from out of nowhere and attacks Jackson with a kendo stick. Shaz goes for the cover*

A ref appears again

new champ!

CM Rock-Austin
06-29-2012, 03:27 PM
Jackson: *looks at Shaz* keep it, I just wanted to hold the title at least once! Have fun!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Artemis takes a shitty plunger and shoves it into Shaz's face driving him to the ground and pinning him.

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 03:28 PM
A ref appears to count Artemis' pin.

1..2..3!

NEW CHAMP!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 03:31 PM
Artemis runs away as the Champion!

Shaz11
06-29-2012, 03:34 PM
Artemis runs away as the Champion!

*Shaz catches up with Artemis and hits him with a kendo stick from behind*

Shaz: Was that all you had?

*Shaz goes for the cover*

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 03:35 PM

A ref appears.

1..2..3!

NEW CHAMP!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 03:35 PM

Kick out fool!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 03:36 PM
A ref appears.

1..2..3!

NEW CHAMP!

We posted at the same time. How goes the rulings?

Shaz11
06-29-2012, 03:38 PM
We posted at the same time. How goes the rulings?

The first one is the one that counts. Unlucky bro, lol.

Shaz: You thought you could get away with the belt?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 03:39 PM
The first one is the one that counts. Unlucky bro, lol.

Shaz: You thought you could get away with the belt?

Artemis punches Shaz in the balls and covers.

Shaz11
06-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Artemis punches Shaz in the balls and covers.

*Shaz kicks out*

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 03:40 PM
*Shaz kicks out*

Artemis pins again

Shaz11
06-29-2012, 03:42 PM
Artemis pins again

*Shaz kicks out again, and hits him with an Enzuigiri*

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 03:44 PM
*Shaz kicks out again, and hits him with an Enzuigiri*

Artemis ducks and while Shaz is in mid-air, He takes his leg, drives it into a nearby stop sign and elbows Shaz in the balls 5 times before sweeping him onto the ground and pinning him.

Shaz11
06-29-2012, 03:45 PM
Artemis ducks and while Shaz is in mid-air, He takes his leg, drives it into a nearby stop sign and elbows Shaz in the balls 5 times before sweeping him onto the ground and pinning him.

*Shaz kicks out yet again! As Artemis gets pissed off, Shaz quickly runs and gets a ladder. He hits Artemis on the head. And he picks him up and hits a BrainBustah on Artemis onto the ladder*

Shaz: BRRAAAAIIIINNNNBUSSSTAAAAHHHHH!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 03:47 PM
*Shaz kicks out yet again! As Artemis gets pissed off, Shaz quickly runs and gets a ladder. He hits Artemis on the head. And he picks him up and hits a BrainBustah on Artemis onto the ladder*

Shaz: BRRAAAAIIIINNNNBUSSSTAAAAHHHHH!

Artemis rolls away from the Brainbustah before point of impact, gets up and hits Shaz with a Rubix Cube for the cover.

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 03:48 PM
Artemis rolls away from the Brainbustah before point of impact, gets up and hits Shaz with a Rubix Cube for the cover.

A ref appears.

NEW CHAMP!

Shaz11
06-29-2012, 03:50 PM
*As Artemis celebrates, Shaz attacks him from behind*

Shaz: Come on then! 'Champ'!

*Shaz attacks him with various moves, he ends it with a Best in the World...and he just runs off*

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 03:51 PM
*As Artemis celebrates, Shaz attacks him from behind*

Shaz: Come on then! 'Champ'!

*Shaz attacks him with various moves, he ends it with a Best in the World...and he just runs off*

Artemis: The fuck was that?

Shaz11
06-29-2012, 03:58 PM
Artemis: The fuck was that?

*Shaz shouts*

Shaz: I haven't got any time to be messing with freaks like you!

*Shaz walks off*

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 04:03 PM
*Shaz shouts*

Shaz: I haven't got any time to be messing with freaks like you!

*Shaz walks off*

Artemis shouts back.

Artemis: Oh yeah? Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries! I fart in your general direction! NEE!

Shaz11
06-29-2012, 04:05 PM
Artemis shouts back.

Artemis: Oh yeah? Your mother is a hamster and your father smells of elderberries! I fart in your general direction! NEE!

Shaz: Please Artemis! If you really wanna be World Champion, then at least grow up!

Asherdelampyr
06-29-2012, 04:53 PM
*Black Blooded ride through on their bikes, each man holding a 2 ft lead pipe, they come across Artemis and crack him over the head with both pipes, knocking him out long enough for Mr. Black to tie a rope to Artemis's right ankle, as Mr. Blood ties one to his left. Each holding the other end of his rope, they get back on their bikes and drag Artemis through the hallways and into the parking lot, before dragging him crotch first into a support post, letting go of the ropes just in time to avoid a collision. Laughing, they park and come back to him, both men pinning him by stepping on his shoulders*

(like this, just with both guys stepping on him)
http://www.puroresucentral.com/Images/jericho2.jpg

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 05:03 PM
*Black Blooded ride through on their bikes, each man holding a 2 ft lead pipe, they come across Artemis and crack him over the head with both pipes, knocking him out long enough for Mr. Black to tie a rope to Artemis's right ankle, as Mr. Blood ties one to his left. Each holding the other end of his rope, they get back on their bikes and drag Artemis through the hallways and into the parking lot, before dragging him crotch first into a support post, letting go of the ropes just in time to avoid a collision. Laughing, they park and come back to him, both men pinning him by stepping on his shoulders*

A ref counts!

1..2..3!

NEW CHAMPS!

Destruction
06-29-2012, 05:06 PM

Vulgar takes them both out with chairs, and pins Mr Black while doing press ups

Asherdelampyr
06-29-2012, 05:06 PM
A ref counts!

1..2..3!

NEW CHAMPS!

damn right.

dual champs!

Asherdelampyr
06-29-2012, 05:07 PM
Vulgar takes them both out with chairs, and pins Mr Black while doing press ups

*Mr. Blood hits vulgar with a lead pipe, knocking him off Mr. Black

Destruction
06-29-2012, 05:07 PM
*Mr. Blood hands the belt to Mr. Black, and they ride off to a steakhouse to celebrate*
(Thought we should add some location)

No, fuck off, Vulgar is pinning you

Destruction
06-29-2012, 05:08 PM
*Mr. Blood hits vulgar with a lead pipe, knocking him off Mr. Black

Suddenly, the EWA roster comes in and attacks Bad Blood. Vulgar covers both men.

EDDIE!!!!

Asherdelampyr
06-29-2012, 05:09 PM
Suddenly, the EWA roster comes in and attacks Black Blooded. Vulgar covers both men.

EDDIE!!!!

*A gang of hardened bikers come in, whirling chains and shotguns, and scare off the EWA roster as Mr. Black and Mr. Blood hit the BBD on Vulgar, knocking him out as his head hit's the concrete*

*Mr. Blood hands the belt to Mr. Black, and they ride off to a steakhouse to celebrate*

Destruction
06-29-2012, 05:12 PM
*A gang of hardened bikers come in, whirling chains and shotguns, and scare off the EWA roster as Mr. Black and Mr. Blood hit the BBD on Vulgar, knocking him out as his head hit's the concrete*

FUCK OFF

*Vulgar sets fire to the steak house.*

Vulgar: I declare a challenge to Mr Black and Mr Blood. If they lose by DQ or Count Out, I Get The Title. NOW RING THE BELL AND COUNT!

Asherdelampyr
06-29-2012, 05:14 PM
FUCK OFF

*Vulgar sets fire to the steak house.*

Vulgar: I declare a challenge to Mr Black and Mr Blood. If they lose by DQ or Count Out, I Get The Title. NOW RING THE BELL AND COUNT!

Mr. Blood: Damn it boy, didn't your daddy teach you it's a bad idea to get between a man and his steak? Also Fuck your rules.

*Mr Black comes up behind vulgar with a sledgehammer, and starts beating him down, before both men leave to go to a fire-proof steakhouse*

CM Rock-Austin
06-29-2012, 07:22 PM
Mr. Blood: Damn it boy, didn't your daddy teach you it's a bad idea to get between a man and his steak? Also Fuck your rules.

*Mr Black comes up behind vulgar with a sledgehammer, and starts beating him down, before both men leave to go to a fire-proof steakhouse*

Jackson: Make sure you don't get any steak sauce on that title!

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 07:59 PM
Suddenly, the EWA roster comes in and attacks Bad Blood. Vulgar covers both men.

EDDIE!!!!

Hahaha that you screamed for me.

Sorry bro!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 08:02 PM
Hahaha that you screamed for me.

Sorry bro!

Artemis takes a street sign out of the ground and beats Black and Blood with it, he pours gasoline on them and lights them on fire. After waiting for 2 minutes, he throws water on them and pins both.

Asherdelampyr
06-29-2012, 08:05 PM
Artemis takes a street sign out of the ground and beats Black and Blood with it, he pours gasoline on them and lights them on fire. After waiting for 2 minutes, he throws water on them and pins both.

*Mr. Black kicks out, punching Artemis in the dick as he does so, while Mr. Blood hides under his leather jacket to save his hair*

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 08:07 PM
*mr. Black kicks out, punching artemis in the dick as he does so, while mr. Blood hides under his leather jacket to save his hair*

who punches a guy in the dick!?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 08:30 PM
*Mr. Black kicks out, punching Artemis in the dick as he does so, while Mr. Blood hides under his leather jacket to save his hair*

Artemis does the "finger poke of doom" on Mr. Black who falls on top of Mr. Blood and Artemis pins them both.

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 08:39 PM
Artemis does the "finger poke of doom" on Mr. Black who falls on top of Mr. Blood and Artemis pins them both.

A ref appears!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 08:39 PM
*Darius dives from the rafters and lands on Mr. Black and Mr. Blood and then stomps them into the ground*

Darius: Pin them, Art!

Edit: Nevermind :P

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 08:43 PM
*Darius stands next to Artemis with a baseball bat and waits for any attackers*

Darius: I feel your pain ... And I don't think anyone needs to be killed.

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 08:44 PM
*Darius stands next to Artemis with a baseball bat and waits for any attackers*

Darius: I feel your pain ... And I don't think anyone needs to be killed.

Kyojin: What the hell? I'm not here to attack...I'm just confused. Since when have you had ANY respect for anybody Darius?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 08:46 PM
Artemis stands there looking at Darius and Kyojin while holding the Insanity Championship for the third time.

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 08:50 PM
Darius: Kyojin ... When you get run over, beat down to near death and what not ... Things happen like that.

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 08:54 PM
Darius: Kyojin ... When you get run over, beat down to near death and what not ... Things happen like that.

Kyojin: Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna kick your ass at No Remorse. I just may have a little more....Remorse now.

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 09:21 PM
Kyojin: Don't get me wrong, I'm still gonna kick your ass at No Remorse. I just may have a little more....Remorse now.

Darius: Like I said ... Once you experience it ... You'll know

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 09:30 PM
Darius: Like I said ... Once you experience it ... You'll know

Kyojin: Oh don't forget, I experienced it. I vacated the title after fending you off.

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 09:40 PM
Kyojin: Oh don't forget, I experienced it. I vacated the title after fending you off.

Darius: You weren't beaten half to death by two dudes and then run over with a car ...

bearkg88
06-29-2012, 10:14 PM
Look at all of ya..blowing up the ICW board while im away lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 10:22 PM
Look at all of ya..blowing up the ICW board while im away lol

In one day Artemis became a three time Insanity Champion lol. (And is the current holder.)

I have an idea my dude... I'm going to PM you.

eyehatecena
06-29-2012, 10:25 PM
#: At NOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT NOOOOOOOO, dammit, at NIPPLES! Dammit- No Re Re Re Re RECTAL EXAM! Oh shit, never mind

bearkg88
06-29-2012, 10:46 PM
In one day Artemis became a three time Insanity Champion lol. (And is the current holder.)

I have an idea my dude... I'm going to PM you.

Sure bro. Just shoot it to me whenever

bearkg88
06-29-2012, 10:48 PM
#: At NOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT NOOOOOOOO, dammit, at NIPPLES! Dammit- No Re Re Re Re RECTAL EXAM! Oh shit, never mind

*Omega watches as kids who wanted his autograph, have turn and ran away after hearing # speak*

Omega: you know...i don't think it's that they are afraid of you..i think it's....aw shit who am I kidding. You scared the little kids off #

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 10:50 PM
Sure bro. Just shoot it to me whenever

I changed my mind lol. I have to re-think it. It didn't feel complete and I don't want to send you something incomplete. But, I am PM'ing you right now on something different.

eyehatecena
06-29-2012, 10:56 PM
*Omega watches as kids who wanted his autograph, have turn and ran away after hearing # speak*

Omega: you know...i don't think it's that they are afraid of you..i think it's....aw shit who am I kidding. You scared the little kids off #

#: I do DOOO DOOOO DDDOOOO DOOOOO, dammit. Do not mean TUBESOCKS!, shit, I do not mean to

bearkg88
06-29-2012, 10:59 PM
#: I do DOOO DOOOO DDDOOOO DOOOOO, dammit. Do not mean TUBESOCKS!, shit, I do not mean to

*pats # on the back*

Omega: It's ok.

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 11:06 PM
*Darius spears Artemis to the ground and goes for the pin*

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 11:07 PM
*Darius spears Artemis to the ground and goes for the pin*

A ref appears!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 11:13 PM
A ref appears!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

*Darius takes a baseball bat out and waits for any challengers*

Darius: Whose going to try to kill me now?!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 11:17 PM
A ref appears!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Artemis gets up and laughs. He pats Darius on the back and grabs a handful of his balls. He takes a knife out and while Darius tries to get away, Artemis shoves the knife into Darius's crotch area and twists. Blood begins to pour everywhere as Darius screams in pain.

Artemis: Shhh.... Shhhhh....

Artemis covers Darius's mouth with a cloraphorm soaked rag, lays him down and goes for the pin.

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 11:20 PM
Artemis gets up and laughs. He pats Darius on the back and grabs a handful of his balls. He takes a knife out and while Darius tries to get away, Artemis shoves the knife into Darius's crotch area and twists. Blood begins to pour everywhere as Darius screams in pain.

Artemis covers Darius's mouth with a cloraphorm soaked rag, lays him down and goes for the pin.

A ref counts!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 11:28 PM
A ref counts!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

FOUR TIME Champ!!

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 11:41 PM

OOC: You are one psychotic mother fucker

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 11:42 PM
FOUR TIME Champ!!

*Darius nailed Artemis in the side of the head with a flaming sledgehammer and then brings it down onto his knees, possibly breaking them*

Darius: Kick out now, bitch.

*Darius pins*

AirBourne
06-30-2012, 12:23 AM
*Darius nailed Artemis in the side of the head with a flaming sledgehammer and then brings it down onto his knees, possibly breaking them*

Darius: Kick out now, bitch.

*Darius pins*

He is sick.....

*Wells grabs Darius and has an ACME anvil fall on his head, and then shoves a handful of sleeping pills and makes Artemis swallow them while he is barely conscious, rendering him unconscious for hours, and...goes for the pin*

Tehehe. :D

CM Rock-Austin
06-30-2012, 01:01 AM
He is sick.....

*Wells grabs Darius and has an ACME anvil fall on his head, and then shoves a handful of sleeping pills and makes Artemis swallow them while he is barely conscious, rendering him unconscious for hours, and...goes for the pin*

Tehehe. :D

Jackson: You know what being a two time champ has a nice ring to it! *grabs wells and throws him into traffic, possible getting him ran over. Goes over to darius with a barb-wired baseball bat and hits him over the head multiple times causing him to go unconscious and lose a lot of blood. Then goes to the already knocked out Artimis and pins him*.

magglis
06-30-2012, 01:29 AM

Fans: Holy shit...Holy shit...Holy shit...Holy shit...

Yes2J
06-30-2012, 01:49 AM
OOC: Okay this shit is just getting goofy and disturbing...stick to wrestling and standard wrestling weapons. Don't tell me sleeping pills are a standard...lol

Slick: Black Blooded, if you need anything, just ask.
I could be at ringside for your match, as long as I'm not needed elsewhere.

AirBourne
06-30-2012, 01:53 AM
OOC: Okay this shit is just getting goofy and disturbing...stick to wrestling and standard wrestling weapons. Don't tell me sleeping pills are a standard...lol

We were getting a little outrageous. lol

Yes2J
06-30-2012, 02:30 AM
We were getting a little outrageous. lol
Just a bit. I mean, it's cool with what's happening with this title match 24/7 rule, but it's a bit goofy from time to time. I am, however, sort of upset that it's taking away from IC posting. I mean, I get to the thread, and I have no idea where to start. I don't want to just post something for the sake of posting it.

AirBourne
06-30-2012, 02:37 AM
Just a bit. I mean, it's cool with what's happening with this title match 24/7 rule, but it's a bit goofy from time to time. I am, however, sort of upset that it's taking away from IC posting. I mean, I get to the thread, and I have no idea where to start. I don't want to just post something for the sake of posting it.

It's just to create some activity for right now and bring out some creative side of people I guess you could say.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 08:21 AM
Artemis kicks out like a BAWS!!!

Fantastic! All of that and I'm still champ!! I didn't even have internet access for the last eight hours due to a massive storm knocking it out lol.

Poot-Hair
06-30-2012, 08:25 AM
Artemis kicks out like a BAWS!!!

Fantastic! All of that and I'm still champ!! I didn't even have internet access for the last eight hours due to a massive storm knocking it out lol.You still doing the Efed thang baws? You get that text I sent yer mange infested hide as well?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 08:28 AM
You still doing the Efed thang baws? You get that text I sent yer mange infested hide as well?

Actually, Ijust did lol. I'm texting you now.

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 08:57 AM
OOC: I am taking a break from the Insanity title ... xD 6 times is enough for now ;P

Darius: What kind of bloodshed will I come across today ...

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 09:10 AM
*Facepalm* Van you can't do the count yourself ... XD He is still champ. :P

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 09:12 AM
*Facepalm* Van you can't do the count yourself ... XD He is still champ. :P

Ah you can't? Makes brilliant sense but NOOOO! :'( I so wanted that comedy sketch to work lol I'll delete the post then.

Back to the drawing board!

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 09:23 AM
Ah you can't? Makes brilliant sense but NOOOO! :'( I so wanted that comedy sketch to work lol I'll delete the post then.

Back to the drawing board!

Haha, sorry dude, only Bear and I can be the referees.

Also guys, only ONE guy (I'll allow a tag team) can pin the champion. You can't interfere with pinfalls.

And to throw it out there, I love the disturbing stuff. Adds to the...wait for it....insanity.

​;)

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 09:26 AM
Haha, sorry dude, only Bear and I can be the referees.

Also guys, only ONE guy (I'll allow a tag team) can pin the champion. You can't interfere with pinfalls.

And to throw it out there, I love the disturbing stuff. Adds to the...wait for it....insanity.

​;)

I geddit! (That's directed to the insanity joke but I now also get how it works.)

Time to get my thinking cap on! lol

Asherdelampyr
06-30-2012, 09:34 AM
who punches a guy in the dick!?

someone who was just set on fire for no damn reason :p

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 09:35 AM
I think you'll like my story ;D

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 09:38 AM
Darius should be dead though ... He has been stabbed in the balls, overdosed with pills, run over, beat down by guys and all in one day ... o_o

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 09:41 AM
*Artemis is walking down the hallway with his ICW Insanity Championship title but further upwards is Van who is around the corner and is ready to ambush him. He grabs his ACME (points if you get it ;D) Baseball bat and gets ready for Artemis to turn the corner. He practises his swinging whilst he waits* Think like the Brewers, think like the Brewe--Wait...we suck this year...Hmm...Think like the Yankees, think like the Yankess.

*Suddenly Van swings as hard as he can as someone turns to corner and he accidentally hits HWAs RamJam* Wait WTF?! *looks upwards at the HWA logo* Ah shit! I'm in the wrong building...

*Eventually Van arrives at the correct building and quite annoyed he's currently been used for comedy by his owner. He storms into the backstage area and is pretty grumpy as he sees quite a lot of carnage with weapons everywhere. Clearly Artemis is having fun with his new title defence against certain people.

Van realises that his opponent at No Remorse is probably not going to go down easily since he's needed certain things to go his way. So he waits patiently for Artemis to deal with Hashtag and GKM who're trying to win it themselves.

After a handful of minutes Artemis escapes the chaos and Van creeps up behind him and low blows him before rolling him up! DAT COVER.*

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 09:43 AM
Darius should be dead though ... He has been stabbed in the balls, overdosed with pills, run over, beat down by guys and all in one day ... o_o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL37UEdQTvA

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 09:43 AM
*Eventually Van arrives at the correct building and quite annoyed he's currently been used for comedy by his owner. He storms into the backstage area and is pretty grumpy as he sees quite a lot of carnage with weapons everywhere. Clearly Artemis is having fun with his new title defence against certain people.

Van realises that his opponent at No Remorse is probably not going to go down easily since he's needed certain things to go his way. So he waits patiently for Artemis to deal with Hashtag and GKM who're trying to win it themselves.

After a handful of minutes Artemis escapes the chaos and Van creeps up behind him and low blows him before rolling him up! DAT COVER.*

A ref appears.

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Asherdelampyr
06-30-2012, 09:45 AM

Mr. Blood: Slick, always good to have a friend around, and you know it works both ways. If those lil bastards over in HWA can team up for the good of them all, I don't see any reason three intelligent men such as ourselves can't do the same thing. We'll let you know what we got planned.

Mr. Black: Consider yourself a brother

Mr. Blood hands Slick a black leather jacket, with BBD in bloody red letters on the back (printed, not real blood :p)

ooc: wow, shit got crazy after I left, I didn't figure I'd have the title long, but I figured I might as well try for it once :)

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 09:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL37UEdQTvA

Yeah ... Yeah it is. :P

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 09:47 AM
Mr. Blood: Slick, always good to have a friend around, and you know it works both ways. If those lil bastards over in HWA can team up for the good of them all, I don't see any reason three intelligent men such as ourselves can't do the same thing. We'll let you know what we got planned.

Mr. Black: Consider yourself a brother

Mr. Blood hands Slick a black leather jacket, with BBD in bloody red letters on the back (printed, not real blood :p)

ooc: wow, shit got crazy after I left, I didn't figure I'd have the title long, but I figured I might as well try for it once :)

Artemis gave Mr. Black the "Finger Poke Of Doom" and he fell onto Mr. Blood... that's how Artemis got the Championship back lol.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 09:48 AM
A ref appears.

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

OOC: Refs are like wild pokemon in ICW. Just randomly appear lol

Van: Yes! I am dual champion in ICW! The current World Champion in HWA with these 2 titles as well! The Vanity is on top of every mountain!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 09:50 AM

Artemis gets up after the pin and while Van is celebrating, Artemis grabs a pirhanna and shoves it into Van's pants. He then grabs a box, places it on his head and pulls out a box cutter. He writes "Van Is A Queef" on it and punches the box which contains Van's head. Van stumbles backwards into a pile of shit left by # and Artemis pins his nose closed and goes for the pin on Van.

Asherdelampyr
06-30-2012, 09:52 AM
OOC: Refs are like wild pokemon in ICW. Just randomly appear lol

I knew I wasn't the only one that thought of that.

and (Rob) I'm strangely comfortable with that, after all, some asshole set them on fire.

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 09:52 AM
This is just ... oh my lord xD These Insanity title matches are truly fucking insane

Poot-Hair
06-30-2012, 09:53 AM
Artemis gets up after the pin and while Van is celebrating, Artemis grabs a pirhanna and shoves it into Van's pants. He then grabs a box, places it on his head and pulls out a box cutter. He writes "Van Is A Queef" on it and punches the box which contains Van's head. Van stumbles backwards into a pile of shit left by # and Artemis pins his nose closed and goes for the pin on Van.Sorry to interrupt you brother, but I'm putting some serious thought into that thing we were texting about. I'll pm you later with some ideas

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:00 AM
Sorry to interrupt you brother, but I'm putting some serious thought into that thing we were texting about. I'll pm you later with some ideas

No prob dude. My cell phone is charging so, if you tried to text me that's why I haven't texted back. But yeah, everything will be good in like 45 minutes if you want to chat then? Unless you'll be going to bed?

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 10:02 AM
Artemis gets up after the pin and while Van is celebrating, Artemis grabs a pirhanna and shoves it into Van's pants. He then grabs a box, places it on his head and pulls out a box cutter. He writes "Van Is A Queef" on it and punches the box which contains Van's head. Van stumbles backwards into a pile of shit left by # and Artemis pins his nose closed and goes for the pin on Van.

A ref appears!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Poot-Hair
06-30-2012, 10:03 AM
No prob dude. My cell phone is charging so, if you tried to text me that's why I haven't texted back. But yeah, everything will be good in like 45 minutes if you want to chat then? Unless you'll be going to bed?Yeah I'm about to crash. Started work at 2 yesterday evening and got off at 7 this morning because we had inventory. I'm freaking trashed but I'll be in touch either via pm here or text, whichever my laziness will allow after I get up.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:04 AM
Artemis: FIVE TIME INSANITY CHAMPION!!! Darius, Were close you damn freak!! Hahaha!!

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 10:04 AM
A ref appears!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

*Darius nails Artemis with a chairshot to the head and goes for the pin*

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:05 AM
*Darius nails Artemis with a chairshot to the head and goes for the pin*

Kicks out!

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 10:05 AM
Kicks out!

*Darius nails a running big boot and goes for the pin!*

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:06 AM
*Darius nails a running big boot and goes for the pin!*

Kicks out!

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 10:07 AM
Kicks out!

Darius: You son of a bitch. *Darius takes out barbwire and wraps it around Artemis's mouth and pulls back, tearing into his cheeks. Then Darius whips him with the wire multiple times and knocks him down. Goes for the pin!*

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:07 AM
Darius: You son of a bitch. *Darius takes out barbwire and wraps it around Artemis's mouth and pulls back, tearing into his cheeks. Then Darius whips him with the wire multiple times and knocks him down. Goes for the pin!*

Kicks out!

Artemis: FUCK YOU CLOWN!!

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Kicks out!

Artemis: FUCK YOU CLOWN!!

OOC: xD This is fucking crazy.

*Darius puts on a sleeper hold and chokes Artemis out then goes for one last pin*

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:09 AM
OOC: xD This is fucking crazy.

*Darius puts on a sleeper hold and chokes Artemis out then goes for one last pin*

Artemis grogliy kicks out.

Artemis: SUCK IT!!

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 10:10 AM
Artemis grogliy kicks out.

Artemis: SUCK IT!!

*Darius punts Artemis in the head and then stomps him into the ground*

Darius: Van kick his fucking ass already. I'm done with this trash!

*Darius plants his boot on Artemis, going for a pin that Artemis doesn't know about ;P"

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:11 AM

*Darius plants his boot on Artemis, going for a pin that Artemis doesn't know about ;P"

Kicks out.

Artemis: It'll take more than that you freak ass!!... Although, this does hurt!

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 10:12 AM
Kicks out.

Artemis: It'll take more than that you freak ass!!... Although, this does hurt!

OOC: Thats enough attempts for me one day xD We need to get the regular IC posts flowing again .. :P

Poot-Hair
06-30-2012, 10:12 AM

*Darius plants his boot on Artemis, going for a pin that Artemis doesn't know about ;P"*Poot-Hair stands back and watches all the carnage*

Poot: Sheesh I come in here just to talk to somebody and all THIS happens? Wow.

*Poot grabs a ref shirt and counts the pinfall*

1..2..3!

New Champion!

Edit: Nevermind...stoopid slow fingers..

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:13 AM
OOC: Thats enough attempts for me one day xD We need to get the regular IC posts flowing again .. :P

OOC: Yeah, enough for you but, Artemis will lose it today again lol. Especially because I'm getting ready to go out in a bit lol.

Artemis: I fucking hate you Darius. Fucking hate you.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:14 AM
*Poot-Hair stands back and watches all the carnage*

Poot: Sheesh I come in here just to talk to somebody and all THIS happens? Wow.

*Poot grabs a ref shirt and counts the pinfall*

1..2..3!

New Champion!

Edit: Nevermind...stoopid slow fingers..

You can't do the pin. Only Eddie and Bear can do it. :) No matter what happens, they're it lol.

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 10:23 AM
*smokey is shown on screen with a piece of paper*

Smokey: I've just been informed by the board of directors, due to the increasing violent nature of attacks involving the insanity championship that it will no longer be defended 24/7. And on top of that, artemis eclipse will defend the insanity championship against whoever the x-treme champion is after no remorse and the winner will become the unified champion of both titles....stupid fucking board of directors

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 10:24 AM

Smokey: I've just been informed by the board of directors, due to the increasing violent nature of attacks involving the insanity championship that it will no longer be defended 24/7. And on top of that, artemis eclipse will defend the insanity championship against whoever the x-treme champion is after no remorse and the winner will become the unified champion of both titles....stupid fucking board of directors

I can't believe I'm saying this but THANK GOD.

Darius: Looks like it will be Darius vs Artemis!!Trust me, it will happen.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:29 AM

Artemis is holding a cold compress to his head while Doctors examine him...

Artemis: Thank fucking Cthulhu... so, this doesn't affect my Championship shot at No Remorse right? I mean, because we all know I'll be winning it there and I'll be a dual Champion at that point. I'm awesome.

OOC: Artemis Eclipse is the LAST 24/7 Insanity Champion!! WHOO!!!

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 10:31 AM
Artemis is holding a cold compress to his head while Doctors examine him...

Artemis: Thank fucking Cthulhu... so, this doesn't affect my Championship shot at No Remorse right? I mean, because we all know I'll be winning it there and I'll be a dual Champion at that point. I'm awesome.

OOC: Artemis Eclipse is the LAST 24/7 Insanity Champion!! WHOO!!!

Kyojin: You could hold every singles title in ICW if you do it right Artemis. But I'm gonna be the one fighting you for those titles after No Remorse.

Asherdelampyr
06-30-2012, 10:33 AM

it was a fun experiment. :)

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:33 AM
Kyojin: You could hold every singles title in ICW if you do it right Artemis. But I'm gonna be the one fighting you for those titles after No Remorse.

Artemis: I told you once, and I'll say it again. You're a firey little spitfuck and you have earned my respect the right way. I'd be glad to go against you for any Championship, or even just a random match.

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 10:35 AM
Darius: If anyone is going to hold all the titles ... It will be me. I have proved to be a real champion with the shit I've gone through.

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 10:37 AM
Artemis: I told you once, and I'll say it again. You're a firey little spitfuck and you have earned my respect the right way. I'd be glad to go against you for any Championship, or even just a random match.

Kyojin: It's gonna be an honour when I beat you as the current ICW Champion after No Remorse, win the Insanity Championship and successfully defend my X-Treme Championship- but it's not just going to be that- it'll be a preview. Because at No Remorse when you win the ICW Championship and I win the Road to Glory match, we'll be setting in stone the greatest main event every single professional wrestling supporter will want to see. Kyojin vs. Artemis Eclipse for the ICW Championship at Glory Days.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 10:55 AM
Kyojin: It's gonna be an honour when I beat you as the current ICW Champion after No Remorse, win the Insanity Championship and successfully defend my X-Treme Championship- but it's not just going to be that- it'll be a preview. Because at No Remorse when you win the ICW Championship and I win the Road to Glory match, we'll be setting in stone the greatest main event every single professional wrestling supporter will want to see. Kyojin vs. Artemis Eclipse for the ICW Championship at Glory Days.

Artemis: I agree with everything you just said. Except that part about beating me for Championships. That part, not so much. But everything else is spot on.

chunkkynutzzz
06-30-2012, 10:57 AM
I got an idea, what if smokey makes spontaneos announcement saying The Insanity Championship is up for grabs starting now

Once he says now ,its up for grabs exactly 24 hrs .. then it closes..until further notice from smokey

Watcha think?

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 11:07 AM
Rob you need to clear a few PMs so I can reply :)

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 11:08 AM
I got an idea, what if smokey makes spontaneos announcement saying The Insanity Championship is up for grabs starting now

Once he says now ,its up for grabs exactly 24 hrs .. then it closes..until further notice from smokey

Watcha think?

Interesting idea. But there is a reason I stopped it when I did. You'll see soon :D

Smokey: yes artemis, you still have your title match at no remorse

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 11:11 AM
Interesting idea. But there is a reason I stopped it when I did. You'll see soon :D

Smokey: yes artemis, you still have your title match at no remorse

Darius: Smokey ... Did you see what I went through defending that title ... I was the victim of attempted murder multiple times ...

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 11:12 AM

Van: Yeah keep dreaming boo-boo. YOU RACK A DISAPRINE! Fucking rookies thinking they're going to do anything...

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 11:24 AM

Watcha think?

Hey Chunk..I'm shooting you a PM. Keep an eye out

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 11:25 AM
Darius: Smokey ... Did you see what I went through defending that title ... I was the victim of attempted murder multiple times ...

Smokey: ok....what do you want me to do about it? You were the champion right?

OOC: Just so everyone knows, keep up the ICing to determine the top 8 for the road to glory,, this is the last week to get into the top 8, and all of the ICing done for the Insanity Champion, will be considered for the road to glory too. So those of you who were creative, kudos, it helped you in the standings :D

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 11:30 AM

OOC: Just so everyone knows, keep up the ICing to determine the top 8 for the road to glory,, this is the last week to get into the top 8, and all of the ICing done for the Insanity Champion, will be considered for the road to glory too. So those of you who were creative, kudos, it helped you in the standings :D

When can we have an update? :)

Van: I suppose I should mingle with these pests...

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 11:31 AM

Darius: Do i not get some kind of compensation for those attacks? Nearly killing a man for a title is a bit absurd ... And the fact is I still did my damnedest to hold onto that title for the sake of the company. Shouldn't I get something out of it ... My career was almost ended by Wells and Artemis, Smokey.

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 11:37 AM
When can we have an update? :)

Van: I suppose I should mingle with these pests...

After this Karnage. I should have the show done on monday, and a reminder, everyone has until TOMORROW to get me their promos. My next break Ill count how many more I need. I don't think many.

Also guys, if we get some more people, like 5 to 10, I might consider adding a 2nd show. So keep that in mind, and keep recruiting! :D

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 11:38 AM
Also, I want EVERYONE to shoot me a PM sometime today, telling me if they had to team with someone, who would they want it to be. Right now the only two official teams we have are Originators of Khaos(Hawk and Omega), and Black Blooded. While I am enjoying this feud, it can't go on forever, so I want to know of some of the other options I have. So PM me that info today.

Oh and if you haven't yet, go vote on the polls! :D

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 11:59 AM
Darius: Now that the chaos has died down, everyone is off resting their heads and catching their breath ... Thats not what real champions are. I can proudly say I held the Insanity Championship more than anyone else, and I went through hell to keep it that way, and I am still here while everyone else rests. I am a true champion. None of you are.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 12:37 PM
Darius: Now that the chaos has died down, everyone is off resting their heads and catching their breath ... Thats not what real champions are. I can proudly say I held the Insanity Championship more than anyone else, and I went through hell to keep it that way, and I am still here while everyone else rests. I am a true champion. None of you are.

Artemis: I'm right behind you with five you damn fool. Not to mention I'm the PERMANENT Champion you dim bulb. I think that takes precedent over one more 24/7 victory than me. Especially since I got into it so late in the game. So shut the hell up and go look like you want to rape somebody else over there somewhere. You freaking weirdo.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 12:41 PM

Van: A true champion isn't someone who has held a title the most times. It's all about how long ya hold it. Take me for example. Not gone 1 day in 2012 without being a world champion in at least 1 fed. You? Won 6 Insanity titles in the span of a day if that.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 12:43 PM
After this Karnage. I should have the show done on monday, and a reminder, everyone has until TOMORROW to get me their promos. My next break Ill count how many more I need. I don't think many.

Also guys, if we get some more people, like 5 to 10, I might consider adding a 2nd show. So keep that in mind, and keep recruiting! :D

1.) I don't think ICW needs a second show. Even when you do get your 10 more people... that's where a lot of the feds run into problems. They need creative teams, real life happens, etc. With one show, you KNOW it will get out when needed. Not to mention if you can't do it all the way through, people would be willing to help you finish a show moreso with one rather than two. This is YOUR baby, you need to keep it that way. Don't add a creative team. Just maybe get ideas from guys where they would like to see their characters go and see what can be done with both working together.

2.) You need to update that front page. :) Artemis is the Insanity Champion. ;)

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 12:44 PM
Van: A true champion isn't someone who has held a title the most times. It's all about how long ya hold it. Take me for example. Not gone 1 day in 2012 without being a world champion in at least 1 fed. You? Won 6 Insanity titles in the span of a day if that.

Artemis: As much as I HATE agreeing with you Vanpussy, I definitely do agree. Although you're not the TRUE ICW Champion, now are you? Cheating bitch.

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 12:52 PM
Darius: Oh please, Artemis, you picked up the scraps each time for that title, I actually fought every time for it. I am the true champion and it will be mine along with the X-Treme title. And Van, you haven't defended it against me yet.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Darius: Oh please, Artemis, you picked up the scraps each time for that title, I actually fought every time for it. I am the true champion and it will be mine along with the X-Treme title. And Van, you haven't defended it against me yet.

Artemis: What we seem to have here is a failure to communicate. After I beat Vanpussy for my rightful ICW Championship and Kyojin for the X-Treme Championship to unify, I will be the true... *ahem* BEST IN THE WORLD!!

Giddy
06-30-2012, 01:14 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M TOO LATE!!!

I came in here to roll someone up :(

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 01:17 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'M TOO LATE!!!

I came in here to roll someone up :(

Haw!! Haw!!! Haw!!!!!! My Championship. YOUR loss. Welcome back I should say.

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Omega: It's only a matter of time. Hawk and myself will become the first ever Insane Tag Team Champions, and when that happens..well..we won't be letting go of those titles for a long time

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 02:08 PM
Alright guys, I'm out for a few hours. I'll see you guys later. Be safe in this dreaded heat!

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 02:14 PM
Omega: It's only a matter of time. Hawk and myself will become the first ever Insane Tag Team Champions, and when that happens..well..we won't be letting go of those titles for a long time

Darius: You have fun with those pathetic titles while it lasts, because they will be in Angelo and mine hands soon enough, fool.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 02:19 PM
Van: heh...Rightful holder of my championship. More like Rightful butthurt bastard who can't get the job done. You're majorly overrated and unlike you I have defeated you. I WILL end your unlimited title shot era at No Remorse!

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 02:45 PM
Bear, i wont be ICing in ICW but I just gotta hope I've done enough to stay in the RTG rankings.

Van: Oh I'm so going to push Konker out of the top 8!

magglis
06-30-2012, 03:05 PM
Angelo:
http://i.qkme.me/35rd5y.jpg

magglis
06-30-2012, 03:07 PM
Refs:
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/165/657/tumblr_lq9t3ay21S1qmtv0to1_500.gif?1318992465

magglis
06-30-2012, 03:08 PM
OOC: I couldn't resist

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 03:11 PM
Refs:
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/165/657/tumblr_lq9t3ay21S1qmtv0to1_500.gif?1318992465

Van: Who the hell employed these guys!?

GKM: *uses teleport, got away safely*

Van: The fuck!?

Asherdelampyr
06-30-2012, 03:22 PM
Darius: Do i not get some kind of compensation for those attacks? Nearly killing a man for a title is a bit absurd ... And the fact is I still did my damnedest to hold onto that title for the sake of the company. Shouldn't I get something out of it ... My career was almost ended by Wells and Artemis, Smokey.

ooc: Love the signatures you and R(ob) have, shit like that is why I need photoshop skills.

Mr. Blood: See this shit? Everybody just wants some cold hard cash, even when they bitch about us just because we openly admit it. Cash is King, as we have said before. The only thing better than getting money is getting titles

Mr. Black: As we will at No Remorse

Mr. Blood: Indeed, those bitches Hawk and Omega don't stand a fucking chance, and any other team that wants to take it from us afterwards should pay close fucking attention to what happens with these two clowns. In fact, watch next Karnage to, to see why you don't fuck with Black Blooded. But onto you, Darius, we actually agree, believe it or not... Hell I just got back from my barber to confirm that fucking fire that some asshole set didn't mess with my best feature, and Black over here has just been absolutely pissed.

Mr. Black: Bunch of Savages in this company

Mr. Blood: Agreed. A bunch of fucking savages, however none of that jackassery will stop us from getting everything we came to this company for.

Finally Slick, my brother. Why don't you stop by around Karnage, make sure that those rejects Hawk and Omega don't do something... regrettable

Mr. Black: We'll bring the beers.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 03:26 PM
Van: Shame both current tag teams would probably lose against me in a handicap match like...

Asherdelampyr
06-30-2012, 03:30 PM

Mr. Blood: Boy, the only thing that you and your little boyfriend will become is the first tag team to have their careers ended simultaneously. You don't stand a fucking chance against the Dominant Predators of this industry. You will fail just like everybody who has to face us both always does.

Mr. Black: We are going to rip you apart

Mr. Blood: And nothing is going to be able to put you back together again. Come No Remorse, you are going to wish that you never had the jackass idea to try to compete in the tag division, our division, in this, or any other company.

Asherdelampyr
06-30-2012, 03:31 PM
may not be on a bit later, but will be on Xbawx

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 03:38 PM
Van: Shame both current tag teams would probably lose against me in a handicap match like...

Smokey: I know you are the champ..but saying cocky shit like that really makes me feel like putting you in a 4 on 1 gauntlet match against those two teams

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Smokey: I know you are the champ..but saying cocky shit like that really makes me feel like putting you in a 4 on 1 gauntlet match against those two teams

Darius: *Claps* I think the fans would love seeing that match. As much as I would.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 03:45 PM

Van: Well considering you've put me against the same idiot AGAIN I wouldn't be surprised.

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 04:42 PM
Van: Well considering you've put me against the same idiot AGAIN I wouldn't be surprised.

Smokey: There is a line...you are about to cross it..do you want to cross it?

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 04:50 PM
Holy crap....I just realized i got all the promos, and there is still a day before the deadline. Kudos to you guys! You rock! I'll do my best to get the show up tomorrow, no later than Monday for sure though!

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 04:57 PM

Darius: He crossed it a long time ago, Smokey ... Give'em the match.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 05:01 PM

Holy crap....I just realized i got all the promos, and there is still a day before the deadline. Kudos to you guys! You rock! I'll do my best to get the show up tomorrow, no later than Monday for sure though!

Van: No sir. Just looking at it. :rolleyes:

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 05:01 PM
Darius: He crossed it a long time ago, Smokey ... Give'em the match.

Van: Oh, hush you waste of space. Come back when you actually do something unique.

magglis
06-30-2012, 05:09 PM
You are really gonna enjoy Shaz and my promo

chunkkynutzzz
06-30-2012, 05:13 PM
IC as N: So Thuen I Said I Been here since the reincarnation

chunkkynutzzz
06-30-2012, 05:13 PM
IC as N: Plus Everytime I'm in the icw ring, it only shows how great I am,and how good I make the opponent look

chunkkynutzzz
06-30-2012, 05:14 PM
IC as N: Oh and let me not mention how the match get percied.. its only right to do what I do

chunkkynutzzz
06-30-2012, 05:16 PM
IC as N: Yeaa ,yea Exactly ..Exactly.. Make every match your in better, that way when everybody else gets there best match shown, its gonna be me going against them lol

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 05:16 PM
IC as N: Oh and let me not mention how the match get percied.. its only right to do what I do

Van: Should probably not talk to yourself around here. You'll become a bigger joke then that super hero idiot.

chunkkynutzzz
06-30-2012, 05:26 PM
Van: Should probably not talk to yourself around here. You'll become a bigger joke then that super hero idiot.

IC as N: I'm not talking to myself van, its the fans I'm talking to..u can't see there message ..I'm just responding

magglis
06-30-2012, 05:29 PM
IC as N: I'm not talking to myself van, its the fans I'm talking to..u can't see there message ..I'm just responding
Angelo: Just stop talking no one cares,they would care if you were someone important.

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 06:05 PM
Van: Oh, hush you waste of space. Come back when you actually do something unique.

Darius: Six time, six time, six time, six time, six time, six time, ICW Insanity Champion. Beaten to near death and still kicked out of multiple pin attempts. Number one contender for the X-Treme Championship, FUTURE, Unified Insanity and X-Treme Champion ... And future ICW Champion.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 06:07 PM

Angelo: Just stop talking no one cares,they would care if you were someone important.

Van: Yeah well said Angie. The fans can go suck an egg. Fucking marks.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Darius: Six time, six time, six time, six time, six time, six time, ICW Insanity Champion. Beaten to near death and still kicked out of multiple pin attempts. Number one contender for the X-Treme Championship, FUTURE, Unified Insanity and X-Treme Champion ... And future ICW Champion.

Van: Congrats. You're ICWs version of David Blaine. You're years off the latter though.

wrestlingfan66513
06-30-2012, 06:09 PM
Mayhem: No Remorse is coming and those tag titles will be around our wastes soon. Black Blooded will get what's coming to them very soon, they just don't know what kind of pain to expect. Personally, I think TLC would be great since Phoenix Splashing them off the top of a ladder onto a table would be a highlight reel moment for years to come.

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 06:20 PM
Van: Congrats. You're ICWs version of David Blaine. You're years off the latter though.

Darius: Oh please, Van ... Your title will be mine soon enough, and you'll be licking my boots.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 06:21 PM
Mayhem: No Remorse is coming and those tag titles will be around our wastes soon. Black Blooded will get what's coming to them very soon, they just don't know what kind of pain to expect. Personally, I think TLC would be great since Phoenix Splashing them off the top of a ladder onto a table would be a highlight reel moment for years to come.

Van: From what I've seen in EWA. You'll easily get the job done.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 06:22 PM
Darius: Oh please, Van ... Your title will be mine soon enough, and you'll be licking my boots.

Van:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 06:25 PM
Van:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

Darius: You won't be laughing when I have the title around my waist and I become the Face of the ICW. Try laughing then, Vanny boy

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Darius: You won't be laughing when I have the title around my waist and I become the Face of the ICW. Try laughing then, Vanny boy

Van: Damn man. If I knew you were that thick I'd of saved the Bander quote for that little statement.

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 06:36 PM
If any of you guys used redbox and see a video game u wanna rent, text 727272 and either use SCREEN or TRYUS and it'll give you a free 1 night rental code

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 06:40 PM
So I just looked into Photoshop cause I was interested in getting it ... and its $700!?! Really!?

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 06:43 PM
So I just looked into Photoshop cause I was interested in getting it ... and its $700!?! Really!?

Aye man :(

A lot of camera and animation software is £/$500-1000 these days.

I believe it might have a free trial you could download though buddy.

wrestlingfan66513
06-30-2012, 06:46 PM

I torrented mine, I have just about all the adobe programs. Not really sure how to use it and no time to learn thought

wrestlingfan66513
06-30-2012, 06:48 PM
Van: From what I've seen in EWA. You'll easily get the job done.

I'm face Hawk here actually lol. Hell Hawk in EWA and HWA.

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Aye man :(

A lot of camera and animation software is £/$500-1000 these days.

I believe it might have a free trial you could download though buddy.

Yeah im downloading a 30day trail right now.. $700 is crazy

Edit: And now my computer is acting funky as shit

chunkkynutzzz
06-30-2012, 07:09 PM
IC as N: Please Don't Tell Me ,Angelo is Important. Not One Person Thinks that's. Not 1.

chunkkynutzzz
06-30-2012, 07:10 PM
IC as N: Talk about not taking someone serious, Angelo defines this.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 07:10 PM
IC as N: Please Don't Tell Me ,Angelo is Important. Not One Person Thinks that's. Not 1.

Van: I'm sure his mother thinks he is though.

chunkkynutzzz
06-30-2012, 07:12 PM
IC as N: If Angelo was Reincarnated,he would be a Fly.. Annoying when flying around ya, but with a quick swap he is taken cared of. Lmao

chunkkynutzzz
06-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Van: I'm sure his mother thinks he is though.

IC as N: Nah Van, I just asked her and she said No lol

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 07:15 PM
IC as N: Nah Van, I just asked her and she said No lol

Van: You got her on speed dial or something?

Shaz11
06-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Shaz: Just shut up all of you!

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 07:40 PM
Shaz: Just shut up all of you!

Van: *waits for the "You're all smelly" comment.*

Shaz11
06-30-2012, 07:42 PM
Van: *waits for the "You're all smelly" comment.*

Shaz: Pfft. I'm not immature like you.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 07:45 PM
Shaz: Pfft. I'm not immature like you.

Van: If your definition of immature is winning titles and ruthlessly owning people until they don't want to wrestle anymore then yes. You're right. Although you really show figure out what immature truly means boo-boo.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 07:55 PM
Artemis: The biggest dick in the room is here to fuck all of you little pussies!! How's it going puss sacks?

OOC: I have way too much fun with him sometimes lol.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 07:57 PM
Artemis: The biggest dick in the room is here to fuck all of you little pussies!! How's it going puss sacks?

OOC: I have way too much fun with him sometimes lol.

Van: I'm sure that took you all night to come up with that 1.

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 07:59 PM
Van: I'm sure that took you all night to come up with that 1.

Kyojin: And it'll take him 5 minutes to kick your ass and take your ICW Championship from you.

OOC: HWA: Hardcore Resistance?! Bro, you startin' your own show? It's Total Resistance ;)

Shaz11
06-30-2012, 08:01 PM
Van: If your definition of immature is winning titles and ruthlessly owning people until they don't want to wrestle anymore then yes. You're right. Although you really show figure out what immature truly means boo-boo.

Shaz: Bitch please! Come No Remorse, Artemis Eclipse will kick your ass. You're nothing but a cocky little cheat!

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 08:02 PM
Kyojin: And it'll take him 5 minutes to kick your ass and take your ICW Championship from you.

OOC: HWA: Hardcore Resistance?! Bro, you startin' your own show? It's Total Resistance ;)

Funny story about that. I've meant to change that part 3 fucking times and everytime I've nearly gotten round to it my internet has died and I've gotten lazy or I forgot what I was supposed to do.

Van: Ah come on now guys! You know I've used the bender video already. I'd say how stupid can you actually be but it seems you'd take that as some kind of challenge...

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 08:04 PM
Shaz: Bitch please! Come No Remorse, Artemis Eclipse will kick your ass. You're nothing but a cocky little cheat!

Van: 3 time world champion, held 3 titles including being a dual world champion...twice and currently 1 says you're the nothing boo-boo. But to also have the backing of the wrong fighter. Christ, you must've been hit hard in your matches.

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 08:08 PM
Funny story about that. I've meant to change that part 3 fucking times and everytime I've nearly gotten round to it my internet has died and I've gotten lazy or I forgot what I was supposed to do.

Van: Ah come on now guys! You know I've used the bender video already. I'd say how stupid can you actually be but it seems you'd take that as some kind of challenge...

Kyojin: You see, the thing is Van. Part of me WANTS you to win. That way, when I do cash in my title shot- oh yeah, I'm the guy with the equivilant of a Money in the Bank briefcase- I'll cash it in on you. Then, I'm gonna kick you in the head. Then, I'm gonna pin you and win the ICW Championship.

Shaz11
06-30-2012, 08:08 PM
Van: 3 time world champion, held 3 titles including being a dual world champion...twice and currently 1 says you're the nothing boo-boo. But to also have the backing of the wrong fighter. Christ, you must've been hit hard in your matches.

Shaz: No Van. You may be the ICW Champion at the moment, but don't get too excited. I promise you that Artemis Eclipse will kick your ass at No Remorse. Hell, even I can beat you. I really don't see why you're boasting about yourself being a HWA World Champion at the moment! You and must be thick, and I think you were hit X-Tremely hard in the head. Those belts ain't related to ICW at all!

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 08:12 PM
Kyojin: You see, the thing is Van. Part of me WANTS you to win. That way, when I do cash in my title shot- oh yeah, I'm the guy with the equivilant of a Money in the Bank briefcase- I'll cash it in on you. Then, I'm gonna kick you in the head. Then, I'm gonna pin you and win the ICW Championship.

Shaz: No Van. You may be the ICW Champion at the moment, but don't get too excited. I promise you that Artemis Eclipse will kick your ass at No Remorse. Hell, even I can beat you. I really don't see why you're boasting about yourself being a HWA World Champion at the moment! You and must be thick, and I think you were hit X-Tremely hard in the head. Those belts ain't related to ICW at all!

Van: I promise you that the Canucks will win the next 3 Stanley Cups and the Jaguars will win the next 3 Superbowls!
Sadly, around the same odds of your things and what I said of actually happening ladies.

OOC:...What...I can dream damnit! :'( Go Jags!

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 08:15 PM
Van: I promise you that the Canucks will win the next 3 Stanley Cups and the Jaguars will win the next 3 Superbowls!
Sadly, around the same odds of your things and what I said of actually happening ladies.

Kyojin: You're a fake Champion Van. You go around acting like you're the best in the world, when you were laid out when you won the HWA Championship, and you've used the ropes- on NUMEROUS times- to defend that ICW Championship. How about you actually give these belts some prestige for once instead of dragging them through the dirt?

Shaz11
06-30-2012, 08:18 PM

Shaz: I couldn't give two shits about the Superbowl. It's just a waste of time. If Artemis doesn't stop you from giving the ICW Champion a bad name. And if Kyojin doesn't. Then I will Van! One of them two are likely to do it, but if they don't! I promise you Van! I'll stop you!

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 08:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k07XrroeVpM

This is Bray Wyatt, aka Husky Harris. Watch this promo and his other promo. Gives me chills. Dude is awesome!

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 08:20 PM
Kyojin: You're a fake Champion Van. You go around acting like you're the best in the world, when you were laid out when you won the HWA Championship, and you've used the ropes- on NUMEROUS times- to defend that ICW Championship. How about you actually give these belts some prestige for once instead of dragging them through the dirt?

Van: Oh yeah totally fake. Artemis can't get a 3 count on me and you call me the loser. Belt proves otherwise. As for HWA. Don't get me started. I joined just after Victory Point and in just less than half a year I am champion. Now if you cannot win titles and get the job done. That's your own fault. I, as a 3 time world champion and 1 of the more successful wrestler around already, can get the job done regardless of the difficulty.

Now cry me a fucking river or shut the fuck up.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 08:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k07XrroeVpM

This is Bray Wyatt, aka Husky Harris. Watch this promo and his other promo. Gives me chills. Dude is awesome!

Didn't he recently get injured? :S

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 08:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZcwPGLqQ9I

I had heard about the tension between Ambrose and Foley..but wow

bearkg88
06-30-2012, 08:24 PM
Didn't he recently get injured? :S

Sadly yes. He debuts on NXT next week, im pumped to see it

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 08:26 PM
ooc: Either my internet or ewn is messing up ... Its being mad slow and its hard for me to post! D:

Darius: What the hell, Van, you've got everyone on your ass now, don't you. Isn't it such an amazing feeling to be hated.

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 08:26 PM
Van: Oh yeah totally fake. Artemis can't get a 3 count on me and you call me the loser. Belt proves otherwise. As for HWA. Don't get me started. I joined just after Victory Point and in just less than half a year I am champion. Now if you cannot win titles and get the job done. That's your own fault. I, as a 3 time world champion and 1 of the more successful wrestler around already, can get the job done regardless of the difficulty.

Now cry me a fucking river or shut the fuck up.

Kyojin: No Remorse is my second official PPV, and I'm going to walk out as the X-Treme Champion, and the number one contender to the ICW Champion. And then regardless of who wins the main event, Artemis or you, I'm going to face them at Glory Days and I'm going to beat them for the ICW Championship. Add in the fact that I'll win the Insanity Championship on Karnage after No Remorse and I'll hold every singles title in ICW.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 08:30 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZcwPGLqQ9I

I had heard about the tension between Ambrose and Foley..but wow

Ambrose is an idiot.

Sadly yes. He debuts on NXT next week, im pumped to see it

Gagger for Paige <3! Britani Knight is a beast wrestler :)

ooc: Either my internet or ewn is messing up ... Its being mad slow and its hard for me to post! D:

Darius: What the hell, Van, you've got everyone on your ass now, don't you. Isn't it such an amazing feeling to be hated.

Kyojin: No Remorse is my second official PPV, and I'm going to walk out as the X-Treme Champion, and the number one contender to the ICW Champion. And then regardless of who wins the main event, Artemis or you, I'm going to face them at Glory Days and I'm going to beat them for the ICW Championship. Add in the fact that I'll win the Insanity Championship on Karnage after No Remorse and I'll hold every singles title in ICW.

Van: Comes with being me Darius, feels good man, means I'm a big threat to them. Like this dolt. Konker or whatever he's called is hot air. Nothing more, nothing less.

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 08:31 PM

Kyojin: Oh don't think I forgot about you Darius. I'm going to still be kicking your ass next Sunday.

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 08:38 PM
Kyojin: Oh don't think I forgot about you Darius. I'm going to still be kicking your ass next Sunday.

Darius: Just think, Kyojin ... You may just be locked inside of an elimination chamber with a very pissed off ICW superstar who would more than love to get his revenge on the ones who attacked him over the past week ... Don't think you have a chance.

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 08:46 PM
Darius: Just think, Kyojin ... You may just be locked inside of an elimination chamber with a very pissed off ICW superstar who would more than love to get his revenge on the ones who attacked him over the past week ... Don't think you have a chance.

Kyojin: Just think Darius, you could be locked in an elimination chamber with me. Forget the others, I'm the one you need to focus on. Let me tell you why. At Blackout, you attacked me. I get why, but you made a mistake when you allowed me to return on the very next show. At No Remorse, you're getting your ass kicked for that. Secondly, that time you bitched out on me, you left me disappointed. I wanted to beat you so badly. So at No Remorse, you're gonna get your ass kicked for that. Finally, I just plain don't like you. I'm gonna be kicking your ass for that too.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 08:48 PM
Kyojin: Just think Darius, you could be locked in an elimination chamber with me. Forget the others, I'm the one you need to focus on. Let me tell you why. At Blackout, you attacked me. I get why, but you made a mistake when you allowed me to return on the very next show. At No Remorse, you're getting your ass kicked for that. Secondly, that time you bitched out on me, you left me disappointed. I wanted to beat you so badly. So at No Remorse, you're gonna get your ass kicked for that. Finally, I just plain don't like you. I'm gonna be kicking your ass for that too.

Van: You probably should deal with other people before you make threats to the bigger fish...Oh sorry...to the bigger Sushi.

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 08:56 PM

Darius: Oh please, Kyojin ... You're only giving me more and more reasons to kick your ass twice as hard as I already planned on doing. I could easily turn the skin on your face into the chain linked walls ... or the glass plated pods ... or the cold, steel floor underneath our feet. All the pain and agony I have gone through this past week ... I will do to you in a matter of minutes in that match. I will make you hurt, I will make you bleed, I will make you cry, you son of a bitch. You may be better than everyone else in the match, but you aren't better than the six time ICW Insanity Champion ... You are not better than me!

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Van: You probably should deal with other people before you make threats to the bigger fish...Oh sorry...to the bigger Sushi.

Kyojin: You think I'm scared of you and Darius? Don't make me laugh Van! I'm the MASTER of True Wrestling.

No_1eddiefan
06-30-2012, 08:59 PM
Darius: Oh please, Kyojin ... You're only giving me more and more reasons to kick your ass twice as hard as I already planned on doing. I could easily turn the skin on your face into the chain linked walls ... or the glass plated pods ... or the cold, steel floor underneath our feet. All the pain and agony I have gone through this past week ... I will do to you in a matter of minutes in that match. I will make you hurt, I will make you bleed, I will make you cry, you son of a bitch. You may be better than everyone else in the match, but you aren't better than the six time ICW Insanity Champion ... You are not better than me!

Kyojin: The thing is Darius, you could have done that amount of pain and agony to me at Blackout but for some reason, you allowed me to walk back into Karnage. So what you are, is full of bullshit. I'm going to hurt you. Do you not understand that before Blackout, I had the exact same speech from Ryan 'The Freak' Wells, and I beat him, like I said I would. I stick to my word, and I'm going to beat you at No Remorse.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 09:07 PM
Kyojin: The thing is Darius, you could have done that amount of pain and agony to me at Blackout but for some reason, you allowed me to walk back into Karnage. So what you are, is full of bullshit. I'm going to hurt you. Do you not understand that before Blackout, I had the exact same speech from Ryan 'The Freak' Wells, and I beat him, like I said I would. I stick to my word, and I'm going to beat you at No Remorse.

Van: Ryan "#1 Contender" Wells actually.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 09:14 PM
Has anyone checked out the ICW front page at all recently? ;) A couple cool changes have happened. :)

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Has anyone checked out the ICW front page at all recently? ;) A couple cool changes have happened. :)

:O! Whoever made this picture is a very sexual bastard! lol

TY for pointing it out.

Shame about the other titles ;D lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-30-2012, 09:21 PM
:O! Whoever made this picture is a very sexual bastard! lol

TY for pointing it out.

Shame about the other titles ;D lol

I made it fool. I'm in the process of making a few things actually lol. I was in the process of making you a sig like Darius and I have but, I see you took a shining to the front page pic lol.

VanHooliganX
06-30-2012, 09:22 PM
I made it fool. I'm in the process of making a few things actually lol. I was in the process of making you a sig like Darius and I have but, I see you took a shining to the front page pic lol.

Aye man. Pretty sexual pal, thank you :)

If you want to make a version like yours and VD instead though you can and I'll change my sig pic :)

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 09:26 PM
OOC: This photoshop shit is so confusing ... I can't figure out all how to make the cool looking shit

Darius: Kyojin ... You're only digging a deeper hole for yourself ... Just shut your trap before I am forced to put you down. I don't care about what you did to Wells, I am not Wells, I am Darius, the one who is better than you, because I am the best in the world at what I do, especially beating moronic pukes like yourself. I am the six time Insanity Champion, and I am the strongest one on this roster and I have proven that multiple times.

eyehatecena
06-30-2012, 09:36 PM
OOC: This photoshop shit is so confusing ... I can't figure out all how to make the cool looking shit

Darius: Kyojin ... You're only digging a deeper hole for yourself ... Just shut your trap before I am forced to put you down. I don't care about what you did to Wells, I am not Wells, I am Darius, the one who is better than you, because I am the best in the world at what I do, especially beating moronic pukes like yourself. I am the six time Insanity Champion, and I am the strongest one on this roster and I have proven that multiple times.

Photoshop is soooo easy

Vandarius
06-30-2012, 09:48 PM
Photoshop is soooo easy

Well I've never used it ... and its confusing me

eyehatecena
06-30-2012, 09:59 PM
Well I've never used it ... and its confusing me

Best way to learn it- play around with it for a bit, and get a 'how to' Photoshop book or look online for tutorials. Once you learn the basics- it pretty easy to figure out everything else