PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

magglis
06-26-2012, 05:10 PM
Shaz: Do I look jealous to you? Oh please! you may have a title shot, but that's nothing compared to the World title itself! Besides, once you face Van Hooligan or Artemis Eclipse. You'll be on the suffering end.
Angelo: You don't get do you?
I will be the next world champion,i will pin Van or Artemis.I am ICW

magglis
06-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Kyojin: Angelo, you need to realise- you have a shot on the Karnage after No Remorse. They know exactly when you're going to attempt to strike. Me, I've got a shot whenever I want to cash it in. So, maybe you do become the ICW Champion after No Remorse. It'll last all of five seconds before I cash in my shot, kick your jaw into next week and pin you to become the NEW ICW Champion.
Angelo: No boy i have a future 1 on 1 title match

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 05:24 PM
Angelo: No boy i have a future 1 on 1 title match

Oh shit, read it wrong. Now I feel like an idiot haha.

Kyojin: Never mind, you should cash it in as soon as you can Angelo, because as soon as I cash my title shot in, I'm going to walk out as the ICW Champion. In-fact, if you're so good, why don't you face me, next week on Karnage? Smokey, make it happen.

Shaz11
06-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Angelo: You don't get do you?
I will be the next world champion,i will pin Van or Artemis.I am ICW

Shaz: You won't pin neither. You'll get your ass kicked by them instead. And once I face you in a fair match, I will defeat you Angelo.

magglis
06-26-2012, 05:34 PM

Kyojin: Never mind, you should cash it in as soon as you can Angelo, because as soon as I cash my title shot in, I'm going to walk out as the ICW Champion. In-fact, if you're so good, why don't you face me, next week on Karnage? Smokey, make it happen.
OOC: No worries bro

Angelo: I will cash it when i want.
You want to face me,no problem,i will see you in the ring.

magglis
06-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Shaz: You won't pin neither. You'll get your ass kicked by them instead. And once I face you in a fair match, I will defeat you Angelo.
Angelo: Dreamer dreamer dreamer....I will do this,i will do that.You are full of shit Shaz,you talk too much but you are doing too little.

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 05:47 PM

Smokey: here is the difference between your shot Kyojin and Angelo's. you choose when you cash in...I choose when Angelo gets his shot.

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 05:49 PM
Smokey: here is the difference between your shot Kyojin and Angelo's. you choose when you cash in...I choose when Angelo gets his shot.

Kyojin: That sounds good to me, but can we have a match next Karnage? You should make it interesting Smokey!

magglis
06-26-2012, 05:50 PM
Angelo: No problem Smokey

Shaz11
06-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Angelo: Dreamer dreamer dreamer....I will do this,i will do that.You are full of shit Shaz,you talk too much but you are doing too little.

Shaz: I am full of shit? I can guarantee you that Artemis Eclipse or Van Hooligan would literally destroy you! Jackson Smith could've destroyed you anyday! I don't know what you're on about, but at the moment. I'm on the big man ting! At least I'm actually holding a belt that is fully related to ICW. I am the ICW Insanity Champion! I defeated #, Ryan Wells and Darius. Also known as...your bitch.

OOC: Are you gonna post the standings up?

magglis
06-26-2012, 05:53 PM
Kyojin: That sounds good to me, but can we have a match next Karnage? You should make it interesting Smokey!
Angelo: Can we have a match please?

*Angelo mocks Kyojin*

You sound like a little girl who wants candy

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 05:54 PM
Smokey: I am here to give everyone some important information. First off, I would like to inform everyone of what is going to occur on next weeks Karnage.

We will see the following matches.

Van Hooligan X vs Artemis's pick.

Artemis Eclipse vs VHX's pick.

Kyojin vs Darius vs # vs Jackson Smith

Mr Black vs Originators of Khaos

Sean Riggs vs Dave Steele in a hardcore match, and the winner of this match, will replace Antonyo Angelo in the 6 man match at No Remorse for the X-Treme Championship.

Shaz vs Antonyo Angelo

Now, concerning the PPV. I've just been informed that Ryan Wells has to take a personal leave, so that leaves one match open. Now at No Remorse we will see Shaz go 1 on 1 with...THE GREAT KO MAN! If Shaz or GKO is the Insanity Champ come No remorse, then the title will be on the line, and if neither are the champ, then the winner will get an Insanity title shot at the following Karnage.

We will also see N go 1 on 1 with Vulgar.

I will be making the voting available for the other matches on ICW.com shortly.

Shaz11
06-26-2012, 05:54 PM

Shaz: Kyojin, there would be no point in that. You would beat his ass to death, and he would probably do his usual cheating tactics to win.

Shaz11
06-26-2012, 05:55 PM

*Angelo mocks Kyojin*

Shaz: And you sound like a little bitch who sucks Darius off.

magglis
06-26-2012, 05:55 PM
Shaz: I am full of shit? I can guarantee you that Artemis Eclipse or Van Hooligan would literally destroy you! Jackson Smith could've destroyed you anyday! I don't know what you're on about, but at the moment. I'm on the big man ting! At least I'm actually holding a belt that is fully related to ICW. I am the ICW Insanity Champion! I defeated #, Ryan Wells and Darius. Also known as...your bitch.
Angelo: Enjoy your secondary title Shaz.But i...I will become the next World Champion

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 05:56 PM
The Final card for No Remorse

Van Hooligan X vs Artemis Eclipse for the ICW Championship with Tommy Thunder as the ref

Clint Foster vs # vs Kyojin vs Darius vs Jackson Smith vs ???? for the X-Treme Championship

Control of Karnage

Slick Nelson w/ Smokey vs ???? w/Jake Bones

N vs Vulgar

Shaz vs The Great KO Man

Road To Glory Match

Black Blooded vs Originators of Khaos

Shaz11
06-26-2012, 05:56 PM
Smokey: I am here to give everyone some important information. First off, I would like to inform everyone of what is going to occur on next weeks Karnage.

Sean Riggs vs Dave Steele in a hardcore match, and the winner of this match, will replace Antonyo Angelo in the 6 man match at No Remorse for the X-Treme Championship.

Shaz vs Antonyo Angelo

Now, concerning the PPV. I've just been informed that Ryan Wells has to take a personal leave, so that leaves one match open. Now at No Remorse we will see Shaz go 1 on 1 with...THE GREAT KO MAN! If Shaz or GKO is the Insanity Champ come No remorse, then the title will be on the line, and if neither are the champ, then the winner will get an Insanity title shot at the following Karnage.

Shaz: Well, well, well. It looks like I've got ICW's so called superman 'GKO' at No Remorse. Wells, you've wussed out big time. But it's glad to know that you left, after you knew what consequences you would've faced.

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 05:57 PM

OOC: Are you gonna post the standings up?

NO!...yes :D

Shaz11
Angelo: Enjoy your secondary title Shaz.But i...I will become the next World Champion

Shaz: In your imagination.

Shaz11
no!...yes :d

yes! Yes! Yes! ;)

magglis

Shaz vs Antonyo Angelo

Angelo: What about me i need a match in the PPV

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 06:01 PM
Road To Glory Standings

1. Shaz
2. Kyojin
3. Darius
4. Mr Blood
5. Artemis Eclipse
6. Clint Foster
7. Mike Hawk
8. Jackson Smith
9. Antonyo Angelo
10. Riley Omega
11. Van Hooligan X
12. The Great KO Man
13. Sean Riggs
14. Slick Nelson
15. Vulgar
16. N
17. Ryan Wells
18. JJ
19. Dave Steele
20. Mr Black

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 06:02 PM
Angelo: What about me i need a match in the PPV

Smokey: Stay in the top 8 and you'll have a shot at Main Event Glory Days...you didn't want an X-Treme Championship title shot..you were too good for it.

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 06:05 PM
Ok guys. you can start attacking Shaz for the title. Now remember here is how it works.

If Darius attacks Shaz, Shaz has until I count the pinfall, to do a post saying he kicks out. As soon as someone attacks Shaz, NO ONE else can attack the champ until either a pinfall is counted, or the champ kicks out. And I am the only one who can count the pinfall

magglis
Smokey: Stay in the top 8 and you'll have a shot at Main Event Glory Days...you didn't want an X-Treme Championship title shot..you were too good for it.
Angelo: Hmm,but i will be at No Remorse Smokey

No_1eddiefan

*Angelo mocks Kyojin*

Kyojin: No, I just wanna kick your ass.

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 06:06 PM
*Kyojin dropkicks Shaz into a door. He covers.*

magglis
06-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Ok guys. you can start attacking Shaz for the title. Now remember here is how it works.

If Darius attacks Shaz, Shaz has until I count the pinfall, to do a post saying he kicks out. As soon as someone attacks Shaz, NO ONE else can attack the champ until either a pinfall is counted, or the champ kicks out. And I am the only one who can count the pinfall
This will be interesting to read but i won't be part of it,it doesn't fit to my character

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 06:07 PM
Edit: Kyojin beat me to it >.<

OOC: Damn it, I lost number one ... Those sick days screwed me over

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 06:08 PM
*Kyojin dropkicks Shaz into a door. He covers.*

A ref comes up, counting the pinfall.

1...2....3!

magglis
Darius: Its about damn time! *Charges from the locker room and spears Shaz into the wall, and then stands him up, lifts him into the Hellfire and acts like hes going to slam him to the ground, but instead turns and puts him through the snack table! Darius dives down onto Shaz and locks in the One-Eight-Seven and holds it for a bit until Shaz seems to have passed out. Darius lets go and then goes for the cover*

OOC: Kyojin was first mate

bearkg88
Edit: Kyojin beat me to it >.<

Haha yep. And the new Champ, Kyojin!

magglis
06-26-2012, 06:09 PM
Angelo: Hahahaahahahaahaha,Shaz you just lost your championship

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 06:09 PM
A ref comes up, counting the pinfall.

1...2....3!

Darius: Its about damn time!

*Charges from the locker room and spears Kyojin into the wall, and then stands him up, lifts him into the Hellfire and acts like hes going to slam him to the ground, but instead turns and puts him through the snack table! Darius dives down onto Kyojin and locks in the One-Eight-Seven and holds it for a bit until Kyojin seems to have passed out. Darius lets go and then goes for the cover*

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 06:10 PM
*Kyojin kicks out!*

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 06:10 PM
NVM. Kyojin kicked out

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 06:11 PM
*Kyojin kicks out!*

*Darius clutches his hair and grits his teeth*

Darius: Bad idea, mate. Really bad idea.

*Darius stands and charges Kyojin, nailing him with a big boot. Darius goes for the cover!*

No_1eddiefan
When I lose this title, I'll leave the Insanity Championship alone, this shit is fuckin' complicated haha!

No_1eddiefan
*Darius clutches his hair and grits his teeth*

Darius: Bad idea, mate. Really bad idea.

*Darius stands and charges Kyojin, nailing him with a big boot. Darius goes for the cover!*

*Kyojin kicks out!*

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 06:13 PM
When I lose this title, I'll leave the Insanity Championship alone, this shit is fuckin' complicated haha!

:D That is where the fun is! Haha.

Vandarius
*Kyojin kicks out!*

*Darius punches the ground*

Darius: Come on, Kyojin! Stay the fuck down!!

*Darius punts Kyojin, and goes for the pin one last time!*

No_1eddiefan
*Darius punches the ground*

Darius: Come on, Kyojin! Stay the fuck down!!

*Darius punts Kyojin, and goes for the pin one last time!*

*Kyojin kicks out with authority!*

bearkg88
Kudos Eddie! beating me to a count twice now haha

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 06:14 PM
*Kyojin grabs Darius and throws him face first into a truck backstage. He jumps on top of a car and hits a 360 leg drop to Darius' chest. Kyojin grabs his Insanity Championship and runs away into the night.*

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 06:14 PM
Kudos Eddie! beating me to a count twice now haha

Haha, I won't keep doing it. It's just fun for a little bit now haha

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 06:15 PM
*Kyojin kicks out with authority!*

Darius: Are you fucking kidding me!!?!?

*Darius mounts Kyojin and starts bring lefts and rights down into Kyojins face, smashing his nose and cheek bones with brute force*

Darius: Come on, bitch! Fight me!! Fight me like a man!!

*Darius brings his right fist up and slams it down into Kyojin's temple, and goes for the cover*

magglis
06-26-2012, 06:16 PM
ICW fans: This is awesome....This is awesome....This is awesome....This is awesome....

No_1eddiefan
Darius: Are you fucking kidding me!!?!?

*Darius mounts Kyojin and starts bring lefts and rights down into Kyojins face, smashing his nose and cheek bones with brute force*

Darius: Come on, bitch! Fight me!! Fight me like a man!!

*Darius brings his right fist up and slams it down into Kyojin's temple, and goes for the cover*

*Kyojin kicks out once again!*

Even though he wasn't anywhere near the arena ;)

No_1eddiefan
ICW fans: This is awesome....This is awesome....This is awesome....This is awesome....

Hahahaha, this is class.

magglis

:rolleyes:haha excellent

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 06:22 PM

Darius: I've had it with you ... That title will be mine soon enough. *Darius storms off to his locker room*

OOC: Its impossible for anyone to outpost you :P Jesus

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 06:23 PM
Darius: I've had it with you ... That title will be mine soon enough. *Darius storms off to his locker room*

OOC: Its impossible for anyone to outpost you :P Jesus

Hahaha, nah I'm just being especially careful right now. ;)

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Be sure to go vote on the new polls!

magglis
06-26-2012, 06:24 PM
Try to outpost Shaz when he will be here

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 06:26 PM
Try to outpost Shaz when he will be here

Haha, Shaz can have his title back.

In all fairness, anybody who pins anybody can have it.

*Kyojin vacates the Insanity Championship and leaves the city.*

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 06:27 PM

The ref hands the Insanity Championship to Darius.

magglis
06-26-2012, 06:28 PM

Angelo: Quitter....

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 06:28 PM
The ref hands the Insanity Championship to Darius.

Congrats Darius! ;)

Kyojin: I'm the guy that vacated the Insanity Championship undefeated!

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 06:29 PM
Angelo: Quitter....

Kyojin: Don't make me kick your ass Angelo. I'll take your title shot, I'll take your HWA Universal Championship and I'll take your dignity.

magglis
06-26-2012, 06:30 PM
OOC: Ok guys enough icing for me,keep up the good work:D

*Limo arrives,Antonyo gets in,Limo leaves*

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 06:30 PM
Promo assignments for the next Karnage will go out tomorrow! Keep in mind, the IC posting and promo's for this week, will be the final determination as to who is in the top 8. So for those in the top 8..bust your asses to make sure you stay there, and those that are on the cusp, show me what you got, and those on the bottom, burst it out to prove to me you deserve a shot :D

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 06:37 PM
Promo assignments for the next Karnage will go out tomorrow! Keep in mind, the IC posting and promo's for this week, will be the final determination as to who is in the top 8. So for those in the top 8..bust your asses to make sure you stay there, and those that are on the cusp, show me what you got, and those on the bottom, burst it out to prove to me you deserve a shot :D

So a 2 sentence promo would be good enough, yeah bro? ;)

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 06:42 PM
So a 2 sentence promo would be good enough, yeah bro? ;)

Nah.. a 1 sentence promo should work :D lol

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 06:42 PM
*Darius looks at the title as the ref hands it to him*

Darius: Heh ... Guess he couldn't handle the heat, could he.

*Darius straps the Insanity Championship around his waist*

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 06:52 PM
*Darius looks at the title as the ref hands it to him*

Darius: Heh ... Guess he couldn't handle the heat, could he.

*Darius straps the Insanity Championship around his waist*

Kyojin: Oh I could handle it, as I proved many a time kicking out of your pathetic attempts that you supposedly claim are 'attacks'. I just wanted to vacate it undefeated, as the true man I am.

Also, Clint Foster- you got lucky. Artemis hits his finisher on me and you jump in to win? Congratulations, but at the same time, I owe you one. And i'll get you back.

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Kyojin: Oh I could handle it, as I proved many a time kicking out of your pathetic attempts that you supposedly claim are 'attacks'. I just wanted to vacate it undefeated, as the true man I am.

Also, Clint Foster- you got lucky. Artemis hits his finisher on me and you jump in to win? Congratulations, but at the same time, I owe you one. And i'll get you back.

Darius: That does not make you the champion, that makes you a coward, Kyojin. That is something only Shaz would do.

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 06:57 PM
Darius: That does not make you the champion, that makes you a coward, Kyojin. That is something only Shaz would do.

Omega: Aren't you the guy that abandoned Shaz a few weeks back in a 2 on 1 handicap match with Kyojin...doesn't that scream coward?

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 07:14 PM
Omega: Aren't you the guy that abandoned Shaz a few weeks back in a 2 on 1 handicap match with Kyojin...doesn't that scream coward?

Kyojin: see Darius, everybody knows you bitched out!

OOC: Who won promo of the week Bear?

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 07:23 PM

Darius: I was only seeing if he could really handle Kyojin like he claimed he could.

Yes2J
06-26-2012, 07:37 PM
Slick (maniacally): HahahaHA! HAHAHAHAHA! Ohh ahahaha! huhhh... For weeks and weeks, I have been preaching about how Smokey was, quote, abusing his power. No one was agreeing or disagreeing. When you were called upon to vote for or against him, YOU ALL FOUND YOUR BALLS, however small they may be...Now I'm sure some people are asking themselves, "Why?". Short answer, WRESTLING PSYCHOLOGY. See, when I started wrestling here in ICW, I was put in situations that gave me no attention, and no platform to get inside people's heads. However, the minute I did, and you all finally gave me your attention, it paid off. I was in the hole with a small handful of losses, but now that you all fell for my first great con of the season, you no longer have a jobber in me, but an equal.
I made mince meat out of N, who is in his own right a very good competitor. I got under his skin though, and BOOM instant results...
What I'm saying is, the playing field favors me, so if any of you want to STEP UP, I will pile up the victories, and get in the top 8 in no time! I'm winning against each and EVERY ONE OF YOU AS WE SPEAK!
CAN...
YOU...
BELIEVE DAT?!

Oh and Jake, as cliche as this is, and I have to quote Blakk Blooded here, nothing personal, just business.

Yes2J
06-26-2012, 07:46 PM
Slick: Oh, and Darius, Kyojin, and Omega, would you just fuck and get it over with already?

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 07:47 PM
OOC: Made my own siggy! Best I can do for now :P

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 08:11 PM
Slick: Oh, and Darius, Kyojin, and Omega, would you just fuck and get it over with already?

Kyojin: Why don't you go back to sucking Smokey's dick and leave the guys that can actual wrestle to do just that?

wrestlingfan66513
06-26-2012, 08:14 PM

Mayhem: Like how you would never get in the ring with me 1 on 1 and needed the ropes to beat me during the last PPV.

Yes2J
06-26-2012, 08:16 PM
Kyojin: Why don't you go back to sucking Smokey's dick and leave the guys that can actual wrestle to do just that?
Slick: You say I can't wrestle? I just beat N last Karnage. Cleanly, mind you...CLEANLY

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 08:17 PM
Darius: And bitching ... And bitching .... And Bitching

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 08:19 PM

Omega: Wo, hold on I am sorry. Who in the heck are you? Oh ya..you are the guy that no one cares about. I forgot!

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 08:19 PM
Slick: You say I can't wrestle? I just beat N last Karnage. Cleanly, mind you...CLEANLY

Kyojin: So I can't beat somebody cleanly? I beat our NEXT ICW Champion, Artemis Eclipse, cleanly, last week. I beat Ryan 'The Freak' Wells in a Texas Deathmatch, cleanly. I beat Clint Foster and # in a triple threat match, cleanly. Get your facts right 'Slick'.

wrestlingfan66513
06-26-2012, 08:22 PM
Kyojin: So I can't beat somebody cleanly? I beat our NEXT ICW Champion, Artemis Eclipse, cleanly, last week. I beat Ryan 'The Freak' Wells in a Texas Deathmatch, cleanly. I beat Clint Foster and # in a triple threat match, cleanly. Get your facts right 'Slick'.

Mayhem: Don't mind Slick, he is just bitter everyone hates him. Hell his own tag team partner took a loss by knocking him out during the tag team tournament.

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 08:24 PM
If u haven't, be sure to go vote on the new matches that i put up!

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 08:25 PM
Mayhem: Don't mind Slick, he is just bitter everyone hates him. Hell his own tag team partner took a loss by knocking him out during the tag team tournament.

Kyojin: He's an idiot Mayhem. Oh, good luck in the tag title match at No Remorse, you and Omega will be great tag champions.

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 08:26 PM
Kyojin: He's an idiot Mayhem. Oh, good luck in the tag title match at No Remorse, you and Omega will be great tag champions.

Omega: Better than Black Blooded could ever be

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 08:29 PM
Darius: Oh ho ho, I really do hope that my Insanity title defense match will be held under barbwire rules ... I want to punish my opponent so badly ...

wrestlingfan66513
06-26-2012, 08:29 PM

Mayhem: Oh and Black Blooded, if you guys even think of sneak attacking us before the match then think again. Omega and I will be keeping a little insurance policy on us to make sure we aren't caught off guard.

wrestlingfan66513
06-26-2012, 08:30 PM

Mayhem: But then you can't use the ropes as leverage to help you win again.

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 08:31 PM
Darius: Oh ho ho, I really do hope that my Insanity title defense match will be held under barbwire rules ... I want to punish my opponent so badly ...

Smokey: What are you smoking? You don't have an Insanity title defense...

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 08:32 PM

OOC: I thought that match with Shaz & GKO was for the Insanity Title? >.>

bearkg88

Smokey: Unless you think you are going to hold that title until after Karnage and have to face Shaz or GKM. Because even then, who is to say there will be a stipulation added to it. That only title that REQUIRES a stipulation would be the X-Treme Championship

bearkg88
OOC: I thought that match with Shaz & GKO was for the Insanity Title? >.>

It is, but say GKM or Shaz don't pin you for it before No remorse, then it becomes a #1 contender match and the winner gets a title shot at the following Karnage.

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 08:35 PM
Smokey: Unless you think you are going to hold that title until after Karnage and have to face Shaz or GKM. Because even then, who is to say there will be a stipulation added to it. That only title that REQUIRES a stipulation would be the X-Treme Championship

Darius: Smokey ...

*Darius slaps his title*

Darius: I will be the champion ... Thats a promise ... And you better lace up your boots ... Looks like you'll have a match at No Remorse as well.

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 08:40 PM

*Darius slaps his title*

Darius: I will be the champion ... Thats a promise ... And you better lace up your boots ... Looks like you'll have a match at No Remorse as well.

Smokey: I'm the boss..I can make matches, and I can call off matches....

*an official appears, telling something to Smokey quietly*

Smokey: Oh....ya....Board of Directors....shit

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 08:49 PM
Smokey: I'm the boss..I can make matches, and I can call off matches....

*an official appears, telling something to Smokey quietly*

Smokey: Oh....ya....Board of Directors....shit

Darius: Well, Smokey ...

*Darius pats Smokey on the back*

Darius: Good luck, Sir.

*Darius walks off to the garage and gets into his Mitsubishi Eclipse, then drives off*

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 10:22 PM
Updated the main page guys.

CM Rock-Austin
06-26-2012, 10:27 PM
Angelo: I beat you fair and square so shut up and accept it!

Jackson: I am not going to accept shit bitch!

Edit: Forgot to put my character's name, sorry.

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 10:32 PM
I am not going to accept shit bitch!

Smokey: OOOOOHHHH..he mad

CM Rock-Austin
06-26-2012, 10:39 PM
Smokey: OOOOOHHHH..he mad

Jackson: Don't worry, I or someone will get him back in due time!

CM Rock-Austin
06-26-2012, 10:44 PM
Jackson: Who will win this fatal 4 way on karnage, tune into Spike at 5pm eastern to find out but I think we all know who is not going to win though.

CM Rock-Austin
06-26-2012, 10:47 PM
That can be IC and OOC at the same time lol.

wrestlingfan66513
06-26-2012, 10:50 PM
Mayhem: The backstage area has been quieter lately since I beat Mr. Blood on Karnage. The era of Khaos is coming soon, and the tag team division will finally have some faces in due time.

magglis
06-26-2012, 11:12 PM
Angelo:
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1952861/81511145.jpg

Shaz11
06-27-2012, 02:10 AM
*Shaz emerges from out of nowhere, and hits a brainbuster on Darius. He goes for the pin*

Yes2J
06-27-2012, 02:38 AM
Slick: I'm sorry, how many weeks did it take you to start winning cleanly? Texas Death match?! There's nothing clean about that. I'm talking about a one-on-one match up.

Yes2J
06-27-2012, 02:41 AM
Slick: He did attack me while he was on my team. I was talking a bit of shit about him to motivate him, and he couldn't take it like a man. However, I was smart enough to know he would do that, and I had him dealt with by the amazing team of Blakk Blooded, the upcoming inaugural tag team champions!

Yes2J
06-27-2012, 02:44 AM

*Darius slaps his title*

Slick: That's hilarious! You probably will keep that belt though, because you won't have to mix it up with me for a while. Don't worry, I'm coming...I wrestle SMARTER and I am pretty sure whoever I face next is going to have a hell of a time trying to defeat me. Once I win, I start streaking, and the only way I'd lose my streak is by some outside help screwing me over...but then again, I might have some insurance policies in place for my next couple of matches. Can.
You.
Believe...
DAT?!

OOC: Sorry for the triple post, I got out of band practice a few minutes ago. I am a pretty busy dude so I am late with my IC posting. Sucks because I probably won't be able to keep up. I have a long vacation starting in the second week of July until the third.

CM Rock-Austin
06-27-2012, 03:01 AM
Angelo:
http://edge.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1952861/81511145.jpg
OOC: Hahaha

Jackson: *looks left, then right, then up, then down, then back right, then back left* Damn, I couldn't find a single fuck to give.

Vandarius
06-27-2012, 06:01 AM
*Darius kicks out, hits Shaz with the title, runs to his car and drives away*

No_1eddiefan
06-27-2012, 07:15 AM
Slick: I'm sorry, how many weeks did it take you to start winning cleanly? Texas Death match?! There's nothing clean about that. I'm talking about a one-on-one match up.

Kyojin: No, but a win under the rules is a clean win. And yeah, I started out as not so clean, who gives a damn- what have you actually done while you've been here? A triple threat match can still be won cleanly you idiot. But you beat a letter, congratulations. I beat the next ICW Champion. Hmmm, let me just work out which one was a more impressive victory.

Shaz11
06-27-2012, 09:53 AM
*Darius kicks out, hits Shaz with the title, runs to his car and drives away*

*Shaz runs to his car, and chases Darius*

Shaz: You want Fast and Furious? You got it!

*Shaz catches up, but Darius stops. Shaz grabs Darius back to his car, and he wraps his hands and mouth with rope*

Shaz: Look at your face! LOL!

*Shaz drives back to the arena, and pins Darius after the BITW*

bearkg88
06-27-2012, 10:10 AM
*Shaz runs to his car, and chases Darius*

Shaz: You want Fast and Furious? You got it!

*Shaz catches up, but Darius stops. Shaz grabs Darius back to his car, and he wraps his hands and mouth with rope*

Shaz: Look at your face! LOL!

*Shaz drives back to the arena, and pins Darius after the BITW*

A ref appears. 1...2...3! The new champ, Shaz!

Shaz11
06-27-2012, 10:12 AM
A ref appears. 1...2...3! The new champ, Shaz!

Shaz: This title belongs to me! Just me!

*Shaz blows off a bit of dust on the belt*

wrestlingfan66513
06-27-2012, 10:18 AM
Slick: He did attack me while he was on my team. I was talking a bit of shit about him to motivate him, and he couldn't take it like a man. However, I was smart enough to know he would do that, and I had him dealt with by the amazing team of Blakk Blooded, the upcoming inaugural tag team champions!

Mayhem: Well if you knew he was going to attack you, then it would have made more sense to take him out first, instead of waiting to hire a half baked tag team like Black Blooded. Also, you should see a Doctor because any drop that makes you think those hacks will beat the Innovators of Khaos, must have really damaged your brain.

Vandarius
06-27-2012, 11:19 AM
*Darius charges Shaz and nails him with a HUGE boot to the jaw, knocking Shaz to the cold hard floor*

Darius: Like to sneak up on people, huh?

*Darius reaches for a chair and then brings it down onto Shaz's head which is lying on the concrete. Darius dives down and goes for the cover*

bearkg88
06-27-2012, 01:14 PM
*Darius charges Shaz and nails him with a HUGE boot to the jaw, knocking Shaz to the cold hard floor*

Darius: Like to sneak up on people, huh?

*Darius reaches for a chair and then brings it down onto Shaz's head which is lying on the concrete. Darius dives down and goes for the cover*

A ref appears. 1..2...3!

bearkg88
06-27-2012, 01:16 PM
Ok guys, so I was thinking, I'd like for Omega to be able ot have a crakc at winning the Insanity championship, but it wouldn't be fair for me to attack and then count the pin, so I've added no_1eddie as a ref. So when I go for a pin, eddie has to count it, or when eddie goes for a pin, i have to count it. When ANYONE else goes for a pin though, either myself or eddie can count it. Just an update guys!

Vandarius
06-27-2012, 02:02 PM
*Darius brushes his title off*

Darius: A minor setback kept us apart ... Not now though!

Shaz11
06-27-2012, 02:39 PM
*Darius brushes his title off*

Darius: A minor setback kept us apart ... Not now though!

*Shaz gets up, he hits an Enzuigiri on Darius*

Shaz: That wasn't from behind was it? You bitch!

*Shaz punts Darius in the head, and goes for the cover*

Yes2J
06-27-2012, 03:13 PM
Mayhem: Well if you knew he was going to attack you, then it would have made more sense to take him out first, instead of waiting to hire a half baked tag team like Black Blooded. Also, you should see a Doctor because any drop that makes you think those hacks will beat the Innovators of Khaos, must have really damaged your brain.
Slick: You crack me up. I am the SMARTEST wrestler here. I am the BEST TALKER here. I am most certainly the BEST WRESTLER HERE. You just haven't seen enough of what I have to offer to know.
Oh, and good luck beating Black Blooded, because that's the only thing that can help you.

Vandarius
06-27-2012, 03:24 PM
*Shaz gets up, he hits an Enzuigiri on Darius*

Shaz: That wasn't from behind was it? You bitch!

*Shaz punts Darius in the head, and goes for the cover*

*Darius kicks out!*

chunkkynutzzz
06-27-2012, 04:22 PM
IC as N: *n appears and wacks darius with a steel chair* and just walks away

Vandarius
06-27-2012, 04:56 PM
IC as N: *n appears and wacks darius with a steel chair* and just walks away

*Darius stands and rubs his head, a bit staggered* What the hell was that ...

bearkg88
06-27-2012, 05:14 PM
*Darius stands and rubs his head, a bit staggered* What the hell was that ...

*Omega comes up from behind of Darius, and cracks Darius in the back of the head with a kendo stick, and then proceeds to DDT Darius. Omega goes for the cover.*

Shaz11
06-27-2012, 05:15 PM
*Omega comes up from behind of Darius, and cracks Darius in the back of the head with a kendo stick, and then proceeds to DDT Darius. Omega goes for the cover.*

*Shaz is watching Darius, as he winces in pain*

*Shaz immediately starts cracking up*

No_1eddiefan
06-27-2012, 05:18 PM

*A ref counts the pinfall.*

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Asherdelampyr
06-27-2012, 05:20 PM

Mr. Blood: Damn you sure have quite the ego on you don't ya boy. Yeah, I'll admit it, you got lucky and managed to keep my shoulders down for 3 seconds. Now I want you to take a good look at those options for our tag match, luck won't be a factor this time, getting either of us by surprise will only give you the slightest edge, which we will beat out of you. Let us go over those match options again, since it's obvious that your tiny brain didn't fully grasp what is going to happen to you two morons come "No Remorse"

Mr. Black: If you did, you would call in sick

Mr. Blood: First we have a TLC match, that means after we break every table in the arena with your worthless hides, and wear out enough chairs to give an office depot employee a raging hard-on all we have to do is grab the belts hanging over the ring. Take a real good look at my large friend here, do you honestly think that we will have any issue grabbing something dangling over the ring? Hell, we probably won't even need a ladder.

Mr. Black: Maybe a step stool

Mr. Blood: Second we have the Steel cage match. That means nowhere, fucking nowhere that either of you morons could possibly hide. All we have to do is beat the hell out of the both of you until it stops being fun anymore, and then walk out the fucking door as the new champs. Your only chance at winning is if Black here gets too excited and throws one of you morons through the fucking cage.

Mr. Black: Nothing you can do except bleed

Mr. Blood: And lastly our personal favorite, the last man standing match. That isn't wrestling, that's a fucking fight, where the object is to beat your opponent so badly that he can't stand, we've already done that three times since we got here, with Kryptonite, Steele and Divine. The only difference is that this time there will be a ref and probably quicker medical attention, which is good news for you, because that means you may have a chance of coming back some day after No Remorse to try again.

Mr. Black: Three ways for you to fail

Mr. Blood: and three ways for us to become the new ICW Tag Team Champions. You got lucky in a one on one match, but what awaits both you and your boyfriend at No Remorse is a fight, no matter what these penniless dirtbag fans pick. And in a fight, neither of you has what it takes to measure up to the Dominant Predators of this industry. Black Blooded.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business.

Vandarius
06-27-2012, 05:20 PM
*A ref counts the pinfall.*

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Thank god :P I needed a break already, that shits stressful xD Its like you're watching your back 24/7 :P

Vandarius
06-27-2012, 05:21 PM

*Darius stands ... Holding the back of his head. He looks Omega in the eyes*

Darius: Keep it.

*Darius extends his hand to Omega*

Asherdelampyr
06-27-2012, 05:25 PM
Slick: You crack me up. I am the SMARTEST wrestler here. I am the BEST TALKER here. I am most certainly the BEST WRESTLER HERE. You just haven't seen enough of what I have to offer to know.
Oh, and good luck beating Black Blooded, because that's the only thing that can help you.

Mr. Blood: You should listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about. He has seen just what we are capable of, on more than one occasion. Predators know their own

Mr. Black: Slick is a motherfucking Genius.

No_1eddiefan
06-27-2012, 05:27 PM
Thank god :P I needed a break already, that shits stressful xD Its like you're watching your back 24/7 :P

Haha, why do you think I stopped dude? ;)

I'm content with just going for titles in the actual fed. :)

bearkg88
06-27-2012, 05:28 PM
*Darius stands ... Holding the back of his head. He looks Omega in the eyes*

Darius: Keep it.

*Darius extends his hand to Omega*

*Omega looks down at Darius hand, and shakes it hesitantly*

Vandarius
06-27-2012, 05:33 PM
*Omega looks down at Darius hand, and shakes it hesitantly*

Darius: Watch your back, that title is nothing but a target. I need to make sure I make it to the X-Treme Championship match, so I need a break from it. Keep that in mind.

*Darius shakes Omega's hand once again, then lets go*

Shaz11
06-27-2012, 05:41 PM
OOC: Ha! After a month. I'll be at a 100 reigns before you know it! I'll focus on the ICW X-Treme and World Title though!

Shaz: That belt is nothing but a curse! I ain't watching my back 24/7 just for this ridiculous title! Plus, I've held it already. And it's the lower title! Bun that crap! I'm going for the more important titles!

No_1eddiefan
06-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Bear, full promo coming your way imminently. :)

Vandarius
06-27-2012, 07:10 PM

A full one indeed :P

Asherdelampyr
06-27-2012, 07:10 PM

Just sent you mine as well.

No_1eddiefan
06-27-2012, 07:12 PM
A full one indeed :P

It was 3 parts in the end haha!

CM-Rock's promo was awesome too!

Vandarius
06-27-2012, 07:15 PM

Yes it was, it was hard to beat

bearkg88
06-27-2012, 07:30 PM
Freaking epic! e part promo. Love it guys! Great stuff! oh...and Asher...awesome stuff from you too bro...so i'm addicted to this game i rented, prototype 2. I was going to work on no Remorse tonight...idk if that'll happen

Vandarius
06-27-2012, 07:38 PM
Freaking epic! e part promo. Love it guys! Great stuff! oh...and Asher...awesome stuff from you too bro...so i'm addicted to this game i rented, prototype 2. I was going to work on no Remorse tonight...idk if that'll happen

Even though Prototype 2 looks amazing .... NO REMORSE IS #1 :P

Asherdelampyr
06-27-2012, 07:38 PM

Yeah, Prototype 2 is fucking awesome

bearkg88
06-27-2012, 07:47 PM
Yeah, Prototype 2 is fucking awesome

Yeah Ive been playing it for 2 hrs and I'm hooked. Im going to have to buy it and UFC 3

bearkg88
06-27-2012, 09:50 PM
So just did the first fall for the main event at No remorse...took 3 pages. This ppv should be the best on in ICW so far, and rival all of the greats from other efeds :D

AirBourne
06-27-2012, 10:34 PM
So just did the first fall for the main event at No remorse...took 3 pages. This ppv should be the best on in ICW so far, and rival all of the greats from other efeds :D

So where is Ryan Wells' match?
Hey guys.

CM Rock-Austin
06-27-2012, 11:46 PM

Yes it was, it was hard to beat

Thanks guys, I had to re-read my promo for more than 3 times since I had to make sure it was good. After reading Darius promo I thought holy shit lol

CM Rock-Austin
06-28-2012, 12:04 AM
Jackson: That Insanity Championship will have someone going to therapy one day *laughs*.

Shaz11
06-28-2012, 01:52 AM

I'm still waiting for Magglis! :(

He's gonna give me the 1st part today! (Update)

magglis
06-28-2012, 02:46 AM
I'm still waiting for Magglis! :(

He's gonna give me the 1st part today! (Update)
When i write it:p

No_1eddiefan
06-28-2012, 06:13 AM

It'll take something special to rival Hardcore Heaven bro ;)

VanHooliganX
06-28-2012, 08:21 AM
It'll take something special to rival Hardcore Heaven bro ;)

If anyone can rival HH. Bear can.

Promo sent btw.

No_1eddiefan
06-28-2012, 09:29 AM
If anyone can rival HH. Bear can.

Promo sent btw.

Yeah I know haha :') It's gonna be gooooooood!

Shaz11
06-28-2012, 10:57 AM
When i write it:p

:rolleyes:

chunkkynutzzz
06-28-2012, 11:24 AM
I'm waiting on vulgar ,correct?

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 11:33 AM
How is everyone today

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 11:38 AM
How is everyone today

I'm ok, how are you?

wrestlingfan66513
06-28-2012, 01:13 PM
Mayhem: Everyone ready to see the Innovators of Khaos usher in the tag division with a bang at No Remorse. Because when we get done with Black Blooded, we will be ready to take on the next team that wants to prove themselves.

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm ok, how are you?

I'm good man, I hope all is well for you right now. We're always here for you bro

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm good man, I hope all is well for you right now. We're always here for you bro

Thanks man, I appreciate it a lot.
You guys have helped a lot, and my mother would want to watch me live my life become good from above rather then me be sad and maybe even cry all the time because she isn't here, but in fact she is. You guys have helped a lot, and I couldn't be more gracious for all of you guys.

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 01:51 PM
You guys have helped a lot, and my mother would want to watch me live my life become good from above rather then me be sad and maybe even cry all the time because she isn't here, but in fact she is. You guys have helped a lot, and I couldn't be more gracious for all of you guys.

No problem man, like I said, we're here for you! :)

CM Rock-Austin
06-28-2012, 02:59 PM
You're welcome man, we are here for you :)!

Yes2J
06-28-2012, 03:43 PM
Slick: Wow all of that action, and now everyone is too tired or too scared to go for the belt. That's hilarious.
OOC: I have to get some IC going somehow, seeing as how only one of the last handful of posts was IC posting.

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 04:01 PM
Slick: Wow all of that action, and now everyone is too tired or too scared to go for the belt. That's hilarious.
OOC: I have to get some IC going somehow, seeing as how only one of the last handful of posts was IC posting.

Darius: I have better things to do for now, I've already held the belt three different times in a day

Shaz11
06-28-2012, 04:07 PM
Shaz: Why should I hold the lowest belt in the ICW? I've got the X-Treme Champion to look at. Oh and Slick. It looks like you finally did a con, and it was a good one.

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 05:13 PM
Shaz: Why should I hold the lowest belt in the ICW? I've got the X-Treme Champion to look at. Oh and Slick. It looks like you finally did a con, and it was a good one.

Darius: I can't even believe that I am saying this ... But for once, I agree with you, Shaz.

chunkkynutzzz
06-28-2012, 06:30 PM
IC as N: **N says wwats up to Darius in the Hallway and keeps walking,listening to ipod**

Gives shaz a poun ** wats goodie boy

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 06:31 PM
IC as N: **N says wwats up to Darius in the Hallway and keeps walking,listening to ipod**

Darius: *Darius just stares at N as he walks off with a confused look* What the hell?

No_1eddiefan
06-28-2012, 06:47 PM
Darius: *Darius just stares at N as he walks off with a confused look* What the hell?

Kyojin: He, just like the rest of us, doesn't have any time for you.

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 06:50 PM
Kyojin: He, just like the rest of us, doesn't have any time for you.

Darius: Who asked you, Kyojin. Always have to start shit, man.

No_1eddiefan
06-28-2012, 06:52 PM
Darius: Who asked you, Kyojin. Always have to start shit, man.

Kyojin: I always start shit? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure you in-fact started all of this when you attacked me at Blackout.

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 07:02 PM
Kyojin: I always start shit? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure you in-fact started all of this when you attacked me at Blackout.

Darius: Awww ... Still butthurt, I see.

No_1eddiefan
06-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Darius: Awww ... Still butthurt, I see.

Kyojin: Oh don't worry about me Darius. Come No Remorse, I'll feel much better when I put you in a hospital bed.

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 07:14 PM
Kyojin: Oh don't worry about me Darius. Come No Remorse, I'll feel much better when I put you in a hospital bed.

Darius: You do realize you are more than likely going to be locked in a chamber with me ... Right? You'll be leaving in a hearse, friend.

No_1eddiefan
06-28-2012, 07:16 PM
Darius: You do realize you are more than likely going to be locked in a chamber with me ... Right? You'll be leaving in a hearse, friend.

Kyojin: Go on Darius. Continue to underestimate me, it'll make it all the more satisfying when I beat you at No Remorse.

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 07:24 PM
Kyojin: Go on Darius. Continue to underestimate me, it'll make it all the more satisfying when I beat you at No Remorse.

Darius: You keep dreaming, Kyojin ... Keep dreaming.

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 07:29 PM
Who has the Insanity Title? I want to win it. lol

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 07:32 PM
Who has the Insanity Title? I want to win it. lol

OOC: Omega I believe .... And Eddie can count for you ... Here let me help ;P

Darius: *Darius charges Omega and lays him out with a big boot, then walks away*

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 07:33 PM
OOC: Omega I believe .... And Eddie can count for you ... Here let me help ;P

Darius: *Darius charges Omega and lays him out with a big boot, then walks away*

*Wells covers Omega*

No_1eddiefan
06-28-2012, 07:35 PM
*Wells covers Omega*

A ref counts!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 07:37 PM
A ref counts!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Wells: Yes! I am a dual champion! *Lifts Evolution Championship on 1 shoulder and Insanity Championship on other shoulder*

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 07:39 PM
Wells: Yes! I am a dual champion! *Lifts Evolution Championship on 1 shoulder and Insanity Championship on other shoulder*

OOC: Very nice :P

*Darius walks back towards Wells and the fallen Omega, and starts to clap*

Darius: I didn't feel like having the title for now ... but he took it from me, so pay back is a bitch. Well done, Wells. *Smirks*

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 07:41 PM
OOC: Very nice :P

*Darius walks back towards Wells and the fallen Omega, and starts to clap*

Darius: I didn't feel like having the title for now ... but he took it from me, so pay back is a bitch. Well done, Wells. *Smirks*

Wells: *Shakes Darius' hand* We don't always see eye to eye, but since I returned from my personal leave, I have renewed energy.

Vandarius
06-28-2012, 08:06 PM
Wells: *Shakes Darius' hand* We don't always see eye to eye, but since I returned from my personal leave, I have renewed energy.

Darius: Just remember one thing ... The same thing I told Omega ... That title is a target.

chunkkynutzzz
06-28-2012, 08:56 PM

Darius: Just remember one thing ... The same thing I told Omega ... That title is a target.

IC as N:
Yeah it is, *** N HURRACARANA PINS WELLS ***

bearkg88
06-28-2012, 09:12 PM
IC as N:
Yeah it is, *** N HURRACARANA PINS WELLS ***

A ref appears.

1...2....3!

NEW CHAMP!

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 09:23 PM
*Wells is seen pissed*

Wells: *Clothesline from Hell to N and covers him*

No_1eddiefan
06-28-2012, 09:39 PM
*Wells is seen pissed*

Wells: *Clothesline from Hell to N and covers him*

A ref makes the count.

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 09:41 PM
A ref makes the count.

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Wells: Two-time, two-time Insanity Champion!

bearkg88
06-28-2012, 09:44 PM
Wells: Two-time, two-time Insanity Champion!

Omega comes up from behind of Wells, and takes the big man down with a tornado DDT. Omega hooks Wells leg.

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 09:46 PM
Omega comes up from behind of Wells, and takes the big man down with a tornado DDT. Omega hooks Wells leg.

Wells kicks out!

bearkg88
06-28-2012, 09:47 PM
Wells kicks out!

Omega grabs a chair from off camera, and bashes Wells across the head. Omega goes for the cover again.

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 09:48 PM
Omega grabs a chair from off camera, and bashes Wells across the head. Omega goes for the cover again.

Wells kicks out at 2.99999999!

bearkg88
06-28-2012, 10:03 PM
So i think you guys are going to agree, when you read the main event for No remorse, it is epic :D

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 10:05 PM
So i think you guys are going to agree, when you read the main event for No remorse, it is epic :D

Given up for the title? lol jk
Great to hear man.

bearkg88
06-28-2012, 10:07 PM
Given up for the title? lol jk
Great to hear man.

Look at it this way. If people think HWA's Hardcore Heaven was the best show so far in EWN history...I am pulling out all the stops to beat it.

Asherdelampyr
06-28-2012, 10:08 PM
A ref counts!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Everytime I see one of these I always read it as

*A Wild Ref Appears*

bearkg88
06-28-2012, 10:13 PM
Everytime I see one of these I always read it as

*A Wild Ref Appears*

Are you going to try and capture it? haha

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 10:13 PM
Are you going to try and capture it? haha

I'm right here to kick out if he tries to. lol

bearkg88
06-28-2012, 10:20 PM
So just finished writing the main event for No Remorse. JUST the main event, was 6 pages long. I think you guys are going to love it, and the PPV. :D

AirBourne
06-28-2012, 10:24 PM
So just finished writing the main event for No Remorse. JUST the main event, was 6 pages long. I think you guys are going to love it, and the PPV. :D

Man I'm pumped!

CM Rock-Austin
06-29-2012, 12:58 AM

Yea!! Can't wait for this!

Jackson: *hits Wells in the back of the head and then spin buster through the table, goes for the pin*

wrestlingfan66513
06-29-2012, 01:28 AM
Yea!! Can't wait for this!

Jackson: *hits Wells in the back of the head and then spin buster through the table, goes for the pin*

*Mayhem comes from the top of the rafters and hits the greatest phoenix splash ever breaking up the count. Omega comes over and both men go for the pin.

Mayhem: We are now co Insanity champs. So if you want the title, you have to pin both of us at the same time. Black Blooded, after we beat you, we will be dual champs

AirBourne
06-29-2012, 02:12 AM
*Mayhem comes from the top of the rafters and hits the greatest phoenix splash ever breaking up the count. Omega comes over and both men go for the pin.

Mayhem: We are now co Insanity champs. So if you want the title, you have to pin both of us at the same time. Black Blooded, after we beat you, we will be dual champs

Wells: I was never officially pinned, there was no ref, so *kicks out*.
I'm still the champion.

magglis
06-29-2012, 03:29 AM
Da fug?:confused:

VanHooliganX
06-29-2012, 05:09 AM
Look at it this way. If people think HWA's Hardcore Heaven was the best show so far in EWN history...I am pulling out all the stops to beat it.

Wow. Do you know what date you'll be doing?

Christ! I'm getting paid overtime right? ;D lol

chunkkynutzzz
06-29-2012, 08:20 AM
IC as N:

I Don't Know About All That But...

* N Runs into Ryan Wells*

Hey Man , I'm sorry for the last time I saw you its that ....

*one of N's Girls cracks wells in the head with a shovel*

N PINS WELLS!!!

N is yellin , Count Ref ,Count It!! Count it Mi Ref!!

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 11:22 AM
IC as N:

N PINS WELLS!!!

IC as Darius: *Darius leans against the wall as he watches N go for the cover on Wells* Come on, Wells. You can do better than that.

bearkg88
06-29-2012, 01:05 PM
IC as N:

N PINS WELLS!!!

A ref appears

1...2.....3!

New Champ!

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 01:13 PM

"JBW: HORRORCORE ICONS" was the best show in e-fed history. "HWA: HARDCORE HEAVEN" is a damn fine close second. But "Horrorcore Icons" is still the one to beat IMO.

bearkg88
06-29-2012, 01:14 PM
"JBW: HORRORCORE ICONS" was the best show in e-fed history. "HWA: HARDCORE HEAVEN" is a damn fine close second. But "Horrorcore Icons" is still the one to beat IMO.

Ok. Then that is what I am looking to beat. :D Do u have a link to that show?

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 01:16 PM
Ok. Then that is what I am looking to beat. :D Do u have a link to that show?

I can find one. Give me a minute.

Krysys
06-29-2012, 01:26 PM

*Cough*War Is The Answer (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8364-The-Official-EWNCW-Brutality-Show-Thread/page69)*Cough*

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 01:27 PM
IC as Darius: *Darius sneaks up behind N with a chair and bashes him over the head, then goes for the pin*

Tommy Thunder
06-29-2012, 01:33 PM

Not necessarily. Each of the top feds have had shows that anyone could argue was the best show on EWN.

Look at Horrorcore Icons by JBW (not a clue what page of their show thread that's on, I suspect R(ob) is fishing for it for you).
Look at War is the Answer by EWNCW/BWA.
Look at HWA's Hardcore Heaven.

IMO, you can't say which one was THE best. Anyone who does claim one as THE best is biased IMO. All 3 are too close too each other in quality.

Tommy Thunder
06-29-2012, 01:36 PM

I suspect you've not read War is the Answer.
I would highly recommend reading it.

chunkkynutzzz
06-29-2012, 01:38 PM
IC as Darius: *Darius sneaks up behind N with a chair and bashes him over the head, then goes for the pin*

IC as N:
Kick outs **tries to run away** looking for his championship**

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 01:43 PM
IC as N:
Kick outs **tries to run away** looking for his championship**

*Darius tackles N to the ground and punches him in the jaw multiple times and then kicks him in the head*

Darius: Thats for hitting me with the chair, you bitch!!

*Darius goes for the pin*

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 01:43 PM
Not necessarily. Each of the top feds have had shows that anyone could argue was the best show on EWN.

Look at Horrorcore Icons by JBW (not a clue what page of their show thread that's on, I suspect R(ob) is fishing for it for you).
Look at War is the Answer by EWNCW/BWA.
Look at HWA's Hardcore Heaven.

IMO, you can't say which one was THE best. Anyone who does claim one as THE best is biased IMO. All 3 are too close too each other in quality.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?7060-JBW-s-official-show-thread/page40

^^That's Horrorcore Icons. And yeah TT, opinions are opinions lol. I was just going by fan reactions to JBW and HWA's shows. I'm not one to follow EWNCW like that so, I don't know what the reaction was for "War Is The Answer". All I know was the reaction for the HWA and JBW show.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 01:45 PM
I suspect you've not read War is the Answer.
I would highly recommend reading it.

You have a link to it? I'll check it out now. And as I stated I hadn't read it lol.

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 01:45 PM
*Darius tackles N to the ground and punches him in the jaw multiple times and then kicks him in the head*

Darius: Thats for hitting me with the chair, you bitch!!

*Darius goes for the pin*

A ref appears.

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 01:47 PM
A ref appears.

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Darius: Ha. And you guys thought I was done chasing the title. Whose next in line!?

Tommy Thunder
06-29-2012, 01:51 PM
You have a link to it? I'll check it out now. And as I stated I hadn't read it lol.

Here:

*Cough*War Is The Answer (http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?8364-The-Official-EWNCW-Brutality-Show-Thread/page69)*Cough*

It's a good read no doubt about that.
And as a guy who has read all 3 shows (HI, HH and WITA) IMO all 3 have a case to argue as being the best. As you say, all down to a matter of opinion at the end of the day.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 01:57 PM
Here:

It's a good read no doubt about that.
And as a guy who has read all 3 shows (HI, HH and WITA) IMO all 3 have a case to argue as being the best. As you say, all down to a matter of opinion at the end of the day.

Gonna give it a read now. :)

AirBourne
06-29-2012, 02:00 PM
Darius: Ha. And you guys thought I was done chasing the title. Whose next in line!?

*Wells swings the sledgehammer like a baseball bat right into the temple of Darius, possibly killing him, and goes for the cover*

I'm a cold heart bastard. lol

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 02:01 PM
*Wells swings the sledgehammer like a baseball bat right into the temple of Darius, possibly killing him, and goes for the cover*

I'm a cold heart bastard. lol

Artemis Eclipse pops out of nowhere and covers both men.

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Gonna give it a read now. :)

Good shit so far.

AirBourne
06-29-2012, 02:05 PM
Artemis Eclipse pops out of nowhere and covers both men.

*Wells reverses that cover and covers both men, while Darius is not awake and possibly not alive*

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 02:06 PM
*Wells reverses that cover and covers both men, while Darius is not awake and possibly not alive*

Artemis reverses the reverse and covers both men again. Darius is more than likely dead now.

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 02:07 PM

OOC: What the hell D: That was just twisted man xD

Darius: *Darius starts swinging randomly, dazed and confused as he hits both men in the face with his fists and getting his shoulders up*

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 02:08 PM

Darius: *Darius starts swinging randomly, dazed and confused as he hits both men in the face with his fists and getting his shoulders up*

Artemis and Wells look at each other, beat the shit out of Darius with lead pipes and BOTH cover him.

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Artemis and Wells look at each other, beat the shit out of Darius with lead pipes and BOTH cover him.

OOC: What the hell is this D:

*Darius lifts his shoulders again*

AirBourne
06-29-2012, 02:09 PM

I know, I wanted to bring out my extreme side. lol

*Wells throws a brick at Darius, hitting him in the head, knocking him unconscious, if not dead, he must be at least brain dead, and goes for the cover*

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 02:10 PM

*Wells throws a brick at Darius, hitting him in the head, knocking him unconscious, if not dead, he must be at least brain dead, and goes for the cover*

A ref counts!

1..2..3!

NEW CHAMP!

Vandarius

*Darius STILL lifts his shoulder, what resilience!*

OOC: MINE > : O

Vandarius
A ref counts!

1..2..3!

NEW CHAMP!

he got his shoulders up though

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 02:11 PM
*Darius STILL lifts his shoulder, what resilience!*

OOC: MINE > : O

Ninja'd. ;)

No_1eddiefan
he got his shoulders up though

After I made the count? ;)

Vandarius
After I made the count? ;)
No go back and look man ive kicked out of each onee

EDIT: FFS. We did it at the same exact time >.< I thought multiple people couldnt attack the champ at one time >.<

Rated_R(ob)KO
06-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Artemis bashes Wells with the corpse of Darius and pins.

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 02:12 PM
No go back and look man ive kicked out of each onee

Okay okay, it is a bit confusing but down to the fact that you already kicked out of one and I edited my post to make a count of another, Darius is still the Insanity Champion.

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 02:13 PM
ooc: I AM SO CONFUSED. xD Am I champ or not?!

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 02:13 PM
Artemis bashes Wells with the corpse of Darius and pins.

Pins who?!

No_1eddiefan
06-29-2012, 02:14 PM

YES! Darius is the current champ :)

Vandarius
*Darius kicks out!*

OOC: For any pins that are pending..

Rated_R(ob)KO
pins who?!

both men!!

AirBourne

*Wells hits Darius with a car and goes for cover*

Not for long. :P

No_1eddiefan
*Darius kicks out!*

OOC: For any pins that are pending..

Okay. Move on from there.

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 02:15 PM
both men!!

Already kicked out ;D

No_1eddiefan
*Wells hits Darius with a car and goes for cover*

Not for long. :P

A ref counts!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Vandarius
*Darius kicks out under the car

AirBourne
A ref counts!

1...2...3!

NEW CHAMP!

Winner, and NEW Insanity Champion, Ryan "The Freak" Wells!

AirBourne
06-29-2012, 02:16 PM
*Darius kicks out under the car

You already got pinned, I'm new champion. lol

Vandarius
06-29-2012, 02:16 PM
I quit with that title ... Thats just too crazy and confusing. >.<

Darius: I want those men fired for attempted murder