PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

No_1eddiefan
06-23-2012, 09:06 AM
Shaz: That don't mean shit! I still need to face you again! And we'll see if you really are main event worthy! Beating someone with their hands behind their backs! What kind of achievement is that?!

Kyojin: It was a punishment Shaz, for you. Can you not remember that?

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 09:12 AM
Kyojin: It was a punishment Shaz, for you. Can you not remember that?

Shaz: Yes I do Kyojin. But I'm just saying. I don't think beating an opponent who has one hand tied behind their backs is really an achievement.

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 11:41 AM
Darius: Kyojin .. . Shaz ... That other guy who thinks he is going to win the tag titles ... You're name isn't important .... ANYWAY ... Do ANY OF YOU shut up? I mean really, every time I come backstage, there is at least ONE of you bitching about SOMETHING. Can't you keep your marriages out of the business, no one wants to know who forgot to use the lube the night before, alright?

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 11:44 AM
Darius: Kyojin .. . Shaz ... That other guy who thinks he is going to win the tag titles ... You're name isn't important .... ANYWAY ... Do ANY OF YOU shut up? I mean really, every time I come backstage, there is at least ONE of you bitching about SOMETHING. Can't you keep your marriages out of the business, no one wants to know who forgot to use the lube the night before, alright?

Shaz: And now look who is bitching! and bitching! and bitching! and bitching! and bitching! and bitching! and BITCHING!

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 11:45 AM
Shaz: Darius, I love doing a impression of you. It makes me look like a fool. Since you are one.

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 11:50 AM
Shaz: Darius, I love doing a impression of you. It makes me look like a fool. Since you are one.

Darius: You do realize you make yourself sound like a total boob, right?

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 11:54 AM
Darius: You do realize you make yourself sound like a total boob, right?

Shaz: No I'm not actually Darius, please grow up.

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm doing my promo now. I'll be sending it to Van soon.

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 11:58 AM
Shaz: No I'm not actually Darius, please grow up.

Darius: Oh wah, wah, wahhhh. I know you are, but what am I. Oh please, Shaz, the only one needing to grow up is you! I can see it now! Once I beat you for the Insanity Championship along with # and Wells, you will go crying to Smokey crying about how I cheated to win.

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 12:01 PM
Darius: Oh wah, wah, wahhhh. I know you are, but what am I. Oh please, Shaz, the only one needing to grow up is you! I can see it now! Once I beat you for the Insanity Championship along with # and Wells, you will go crying to Smokey crying about how I cheated to win.

Shaz: Oh yeah! You? Beat me for the Insanity Champion? You are joking right? Once I win that belt, you'll be back to sucking Antonyo's dummy.

magglis
06-23-2012, 12:08 PM
Angelo: Shaz can you please shut the hell up!

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Shaz: Oh yeah! You? Beat me for the Insanity Champion? You are joking right? Once I win that belt, you'll be back to sucking Antonyo's dummy.

Darius: With the same old jokes. You know, no one likes you, Shaz. The fans don't like you ...

*The crowd pops loudly*

Darius: Angelo doesn't like you, Wells doesn't like you, Smokey doesn't like you ... And I sure as hell don't like you ... So why waste our air by talking?

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 12:15 PM
Angelo: Shaz can you please shut the hell up!

Shaz: Coming from a dick.

Darius: With the same old jokes. You know, no one likes you, Shaz. The fans don't like you ...

*The crowd pops loudly*

Darius: Angelo doesn't like you, Wells doesn't like you, Smokey doesn't like you ... And I sure as hell don't like you ... So why waste our air by talking?

Shaz: Well that is just a great achievement for me then isn't it! I've got so many Shaz Haters! This is just fantastic! Who needs money when you got haters? You think I give a shit about you, Wells or these fans! All of you people are just pieces of trash! I respect Smokey! I don't care if he likes or hates me! I respect the boss no matter what! Wow! I'm so delighted about what you've just told me! So many haters!

magglis
06-23-2012, 12:21 PM
Angelo: Coming from a future champion

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 12:23 PM

Shaz: Well that is just a great achievement for me then isn't it! I've got so many Shaz Haters! This is just fantastic! Who needs money when you got haters? You think I give a shit about you, Wells or these fans! All of you people are just pieces of trash! I respect Smokey! I don't care if he likes or hates me! I respect the boss no matter what! Wow! I'm so delighted about what you've just told me! So many haters!

Darius: Ahahaha haha .. ha .. ahem ... So, now that laugh is over ... Lets see how far you get in life when you have no money and everyone hates you.

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Darius: Ahahaha haha .. ha .. ahem ... So, now that laugh is over ... Lets see how far you get in life when you have no money and everyone hates you.

Shaz: I've already got all my money here! I don't need any more! I've even got some round my frickin bed! Most of it won't fit into my safe, and the safe is fucking huge! So I've already gone far in my life. And as for the haters..good, I couldn't give two shits about them. They can rot in hell for all I care!

magglis
06-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Shaz: I've already got all my money here! I don't need any more! I've even got some round my frickin bed! Most of it won't fit into my safe, and the safe is fucking huge! So I've already gone far in my life. And as for the haters..good, I couldn't give two shits about them. They can rot in hell for all I care!
Angelo: OMG who the hell cares Shaz?

No_1eddiefan
06-23-2012, 12:31 PM

Kyojin: You gonna bitch out at No Remorse again Darius?

magglis
06-23-2012, 12:36 PM
Kyojin: You gonna bitch out at No Remorse again Darius?
Angelo: Strong words coming from a bitch like you Kyojin

No_1eddiefan
06-23-2012, 12:38 PM

Kyojin: A bitch? Really? First of all, show me where I've been a bitch. I've stepped up to every challenge, and more importantly, I've overcome every challenge. Let me just ask, who the hell are you?

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 12:40 PM
Angelo: OMG who the hell cares Shaz?

Shaz: I was just giving Darius my words! No one told you to talk!

Shaz: Oh please! Angelo, you're the biggest bitch around here!

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 12:41 PM

Shaz: Where are you Darius? Cat got your tongue?

magglis
06-23-2012, 12:42 PM
Kyojin: A bitch? Really? First of all, show me where I've been a bitch. I've stepped up to every challenge, and more importantly, I've overcome every challenge. Let me just ask, who the hell are you?
Angelo: You don't know me?*Antonyo laughs*
Let me tell you one think my name is Antonyo Angelo and i am the Italian Stallion.And i am your next world champion.
Beating that idiot Eclipse doesn't make you good Kyojin.

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 12:44 PM
Let me tell you one think my name is Antonyo Angelo and i am the Italian Stallion.And i am your next world champion.

Shaz: *Yawns*

Wow Antonyo, you really have made me bored!

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2012, 12:45 PM
Promo sent to Van, bear should have it once he's done.

magglis
06-23-2012, 12:46 PM
Shaz: I was just giving Darius my words! No one told you to talk!

Shaz: Oh please! Angelo, you're the biggest bitch around here!
Angelo: No one cares what you say,because everything coming out of your mouth is a big bag of shit

Me a bitch when was the last time you saw your face in the mirror,ha?
You are the one who is crying and bitching every single week

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Angelo: No one cares what you say,because everything coming out of your mouth is a big bag of shit

Me a bitch when was the last time you saw your face in the mirror,ha?
You are the one who is crying and bitching every single week

Shaz: That's where you're wrong Angelo! You're mouth is full of bullshit!

magglis
06-23-2012, 12:50 PM
Shaz: *Yawns*

Wow Antonyo, you really have made me bored!
Angelo: Shaz everything you do or say is boring

magglis
06-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Shaz: That's where you're wrong Angelo! You're mouth is full of bullshit!
Angelo: Oh sorry Shaz i hurt your girlfriends feelings

No_1eddiefan
06-23-2012, 12:54 PM

Kyojin: That's nice to know. I'm Kyojin. I'm the guy that'll be kicking your ass at No Remorse.

magglis
06-23-2012, 12:58 PM
Kyojin: That's nice to know. I'm Kyojin. I'm the guy that'll be kicking your ass at No Remorse.
Angelo: I want to see you try Kyojin.
But just like said before i have no interest for that title

No_1eddiefan
06-23-2012, 12:59 PM
Angelo: I want to see you try Kyojin.
Just like said before i have no interest for that title

Kyojin: Oh I will do it Angelo. Trust me. You're getting your ass handed to you on a plate.

magglis
06-23-2012, 01:02 PM
Kyojin: Oh I will do it Angelo. Trust me. You're getting your ass handed to you on a plate.
Angelo:*Angelo laughs ironically* You are a funny guy Kyojin.You should quit wrestling and become a comedian

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 01:38 PM
Angelo:*Angelo laughs ironically* You are a funny guy Kyojin.You should quit wrestling and become a comedian

Shaz: So should you Angelo. But the only thing they would laugh at is YOU! Cause you are a joke!

CM Rock-Austin
06-23-2012, 01:45 PM
Promo sent to Van, bear should have it once he's done.

Alright, can't wait to read it!

Yes2J
06-23-2012, 01:48 PM
Shaz: So should you Angelo. But the only thing they would laugh at is YOU! Cause you are a joke!
Slick: Shaz, since you like jumping into other guys' conversations, I will do the same. Antonyo is much better than you. He's reached a higher level of competition quicker than you.
Ya know, you've been a parasite on this company, and you keep showing up everywhere. Do us all a favor and GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! Do it quick, before anything bad happens.

No_1eddiefan
06-23-2012, 01:55 PM

Kyojin: With insults like that, you should've been a wrestler in the 80s, when they considered insults. Now, they're considered jokes, just like you. Yeah, I agree with Shaz on something, because unlike you, Shaz has actually proved he's got a set of balls.

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Slick: Shaz, since you like jumping into other guys' conversations, I will do the same. Antonyo is much better than you. He's reached a higher level of competition quicker than you.
Ya know, you've been a parasite on this company, and you keep showing up everywhere. Do us all a favor and GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! Do it quick, before anything bad happens.

Shaz: Slick! You make me laugh. You're absolutely pathetic! Antonyo? Better than me? You must be smoking something dodgy! Me a parasite? You're basically the one trying to act all big and tough just by dissing the boss! I'm not gonna get the hell out of ICW just cause you tell me to! You need to remember who you're chatting to! At least I had a PPV win! I am literally bored of you talking shit to me! How dare you talk to me like that! You need a vicious beating. No, you DESERVE a vicious beating. Cause not only am I gonna give you it, but I will also shut your big, cocky mouth for good!

magglis
06-23-2012, 03:50 PM
Angelo: Anything Slick said was true.Shaz its not only the worst wrestler around here is the stupidest too

Kyojin: With insults like that, you should've been a wrestler in the 80s, when they considered insults. Now, they're considered jokes, just like you. Yeah, I agree with Shaz on something, because unlike you, Shaz has actually proved he's got a set of balls.
Angelo: And you Kyojin you think you are someone around here.But you are wrong.Since you are nothing more than a loser.You see you are not gonna last long in ICW.Maybe for 6-7 months.That's how much time you still have here.But Antonyo will remain here for a long long long long long long long time!

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Angelo: Anything Slick said was true.Shaz its not only the worst wrestler around here is the stupidest too

Angelo: And you Kyojin you think you are someone around here.But you are wrong.Since you are nothing more than a loser.You see you are not gonna last long in ICW.Maybe for 6-7 months.That's how much time you still have here.But Antonyo will remain here for a long long long long long long long time!

Shaz: Angelo, your stupidity amazes me.

magglis
06-23-2012, 04:26 PM
Shaz: Angelo, your stupidity amazes me.
Angelo: Your stupidity is supid

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 04:32 PM
Darius: Shaz and Kyojin are getting their asses verbally KICKED by Angelo! But no surprise there since they can't even hold their own while going against one guy. Ky-Ky, listen here buddy, I have never bitched out of a match and you can keep bringing up the Shaz incident, but that argument is irrelevant my friend so just drop it. You will never be able to pin me or make me tap out, so why don't you just stop wasting my air, okay? And Shaz ... Shazzy Shaz ... Shazinator ... Shut up! I mean seriously ... Dude, you just like to hear yourself talk! I'm surprised Wells hasn't killed you yet, I thought he'd get to you before I could! If you have so much money, and don't give two shits about anyone ... then leave! No one wants you here, at all! So just get out! For real, you're wasting my time, and you're wasting my valuable oxygen, just by breathing, let alone talking ... and moaning ... and bitching.

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 04:35 PM
Angelo: Your stupidity is supid

Shaz: Your personality is stupid. Everything about you is stupid. Go back to playing with Darius!

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 04:39 PM
Darius: Shaz and Kyojin are getting their asses verbally KICKED by Angelo! But no surprise there since they can't even hold their own while going against one guy. Ky-Ky, listen here buddy, I have never bitched out of a match and you can keep bringing up the Shaz incident, but that argument is irrelevant my friend so just drop it. You will never be able to pin me or make me tap out, so why don't you just stop wasting my air, okay? And Shaz ... Shazzy Shaz ... Shazinator ... Shut up! I mean seriously ... Dude, you just like to hear yourself talk! I'm surprised Wells hasn't killed you yet, I thought he'd get to you before I could! If you have so much money, and don't give two shits about anyone ... then leave! No one wants you here, at all! So just get out! For real, you're wasting my time, and you're wasting my valuable oxygen, just by breathing, let alone talking ... and moaning ... and bitching.

Shaz: Just shut that mouth will you! Listening to you makes me wanna vomit! You know, when you face Kyojin. I want him to beat the fuck out of you! I want him to bust your brains out! I swear to god all you do is BITCH! While I deal with Ryan Wells, and kick his ass. Kyojin will kick your ass! And anyway! No one told you to talk! You just deciding sticking up for your pleb of a boyfriend Antonyo.

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 04:42 PM
Shaz: Just shut that mouth will you! Listening to you makes me wanna vomit! You know, when you face Kyojin. I want him to beat the fuck out of you! I want him to bust your brains out! I swear to god all you do is BITCH! While I deal with Ryan Wells, and kick his ass. Kyojin will kick your ass! And anyway! No one told you to talk! You just deciding sticking up for your pleb of a boyfriend Antonyo.

Darius: We really need to get you into an originality school or something, because the same bullshit spews from your lying ass teeth every time you talk. Kyojin will not beat me, I will have him crying after the match is over with ... And you know what, Shaz? You should watch your back ... You like to run in on Wells during his matches ... ? Well ... Maybe I'll do the same to you, how does that sound, hmm? And another thing ... This whole ... "Boyfriend" thing ... Man, what are you, twelve? I mean really ... New insults please.

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Darius: We really need to get you into an originality school or something, because the same bullshit spews from your lying ass teeth every time you talk. Kyojin will not beat me, I will have him crying after the match is over with ... And you know what, Shaz? You should watch your back ... You like to run in on Wells during his matches ... ? Well ... Maybe I'll do the same to you, how does that sound, hmm? And another thing ... This whole ... "Boyfriend" thing ... Man, what are you, twelve? I mean really ... New insults please.

Shaz: Wow! You chat alot of shit don't you! You say I need to get into a originality school? When you're the one trying to act like Cody Rhodes with his hideous laugh! You? Have Kyojin cry? Are you in Disney Land or something? You sure do dream don't ya! Kyojin would not only make you burst into tears! But he would kick your ass to retirement! And then you say you'll run in on my matches! Just cause you're trying to prevent me from winning my matches! Cause you know that I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! And no Darius. I'm not 12. But you and Antonyo have really got a thing for each other haven't you? I mean! Seriously! Every time Antonyo has beef with me or Kyojin, you always have to but in. And say your bullshit! But the funny thing is Darius! Nobody gives a flying fuck! You seriously need a beating! Cause I've already vomited due to the bullshit you just gave! I don't know why you even bother messing with me! Cause once I put you in your place! I'll make you suffer the consequences! And then you'll probably go back to Antonyo's johnny! And I'm not joking Darius! I mean it!

magglis
06-23-2012, 04:56 PM
Shaz: Your personality is stupid. Everything about you is stupid. Go back to playing with Darius!
Angelo: Shaz you are the Mr NO Personality.I'm a classy rich hansom and stylish man.
You are just another street punk who thinks he can wrestle because he won 2 matches

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 05:00 PM
Angelo: Shaz you are the Mr NO Personality.I'm a classy rich hansom and stylish man.
You are just another street punk who thinks he can wrestle because he won 2 matches

Shaz: You handsome and stylish? You frickin look like a rag! Me a street punk who thinks they can wrestle after two matches? I can wrestle better than you mate! Your ring abilities are by far the worst!

magglis
06-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Shaz: You handsome and stylish? You frickin look like a rag! Me a street punk who thinks they can wrestle after two matches? I can wrestle better than you mate! Your ring abilities are by far the worst!
Angelo: My bad in ring abilities kicked your ass 2 weeks ago

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 05:05 PM
Shaz: Wow! You chat alot of shit don't you! You say I need to get into a originality school? When you're the one trying to act like Cody Rhodes with his hideous laugh! You? Have Kyojin cry? Are you in Disney Land or something? You sure do dream don't ya! Kyojin would not only make you burst into tears! But he would kick your ass to retirement! And then you say you'll run in on my matches! Just cause you're trying to prevent me from winning my matches! Cause you know that I am the Most Talented Man That Ever Existed! And no Darius. I'm not 12. But you and Antonyo have really got a thing for each other haven't you? I mean! Seriously! Every time Antonyo has beef with me or Kyojin, you always have to but in. And say your bullshit! But the funny thing is Darius! Nobody gives a flying fuck! You seriously need a beating! Cause I've already vomited due to the bullshit you just gave! I don't know why you even bother messing with me! Cause once I put you in your place! I'll make you suffer the consequences! And then you'll probably go back to Antonyo's johnny! And I'm not joking Darius! I mean it!

Darius: Are you sure the vomit isn't from your pregnancy? I know you and Kyojin are expecting and all ... Or is it because you keep trying to use Viagra ... News flash, you need a "Johnny" for that to work, Shazzy-poo. The only things I am hearing from your lips right now ... is the same, old, boring bullshit that you say every single time you talk ... Just in a different order, which is why you really need to go to originality school. I really have no idea where you think you are the best at what you do ... Because even Kyojin pinned you, which is pathetic. You say I back Angelo up which means I want his dick, that's not true. You see, he is my tag team partner, and that's what tag team partners do! So all you people calling me a bad tag team partner, take that into consideration ... But whats your excuse for backing up, Kyojin, huh? He beat your ass to a pulp, and you're still riding him like pedobear on a four year old! Get real man, you're worthless.

magglis
06-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Guys you should take a look at UWE fed in the wrestling connection forum.The very first big announcement tomorrow

bearkg88
06-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Just wanted to say, awesome ICing guys

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 05:26 PM
Darius: Are you sure the vomit isn't from your pregnancy? I know you and Kyojin are expecting and all ... Or is it because you keep trying to use Viagra ... News flash, you need a "Johnny" for that to work, Shazzy-poo. The only things I am hearing from your lips right now ... is the same, old, boring bullshit that you say every single time you talk ... Just in a different order, which is why you really need to go to originality school. I really have no idea where you think you are the best at what you do ... Because even Kyojin pinned you, which is pathetic. You say I back Angelo up which means I want his dick, that's not true. You see, he is my tag team partner, and that's what tag team partners do! So all you people calling me a bad tag team partner, take that into consideration ... But whats your excuse for backing up, Kyojin, huh? He beat your ass to a pulp, and you're still riding him like pedobear on a four year old! Get real man, you're worthless.

Shaz: What pregnancy? Please check your facts before talking bullshit! Yeah! Tag Teams help each other! Yeah! I understand that! But you and AA are a different tag team! Your frickin homosexuals! Not that I have anything against them! It's just the fact that you're always playing on his cock! I bet you masturbate 24/7! And I'm not even gonna get started on what you probably do at home! Along with AA! This company has been a piece of trash ever since you've been here! Once I kick your ass to retirement! This company will carry on doing what it does best! I don't even know why you're here! You were probably a mistake cause your parents forgot to use a condom! And your birth certificate was probably an apology from the condom factory!

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 05:35 PM
Shaz: What pregnancy? Please check your facts before talking bullshit! Yeah! Tag Teams help each other! Yeah! I understand that! But you and AA are a different tag team! Your frickin homosexuals! Not that I have anything against them! It's just the fact that you're always playing on his cock! I bet you masturbate 24/7! And I'm not even gonna get started on what you probably do at home! Along with AA! This company has been a piece of trash ever since you've been here! Once I kick your ass to retirement! This company will carry on doing what it does best! I don't even know why you're here! You were probably a mistake cause your parents forgot to use a condom! And your birth certificate was probably an apology from the condom factory!

Darius: Well, you added some new material to the arsenal at least, but alas ... Still unoriginal, Shazzy. I don't even want to touch on that subject, you're probably butt hurt enough ... Pun intended there. While you keep firing those unoriginal and non-funny insults, I will be busy winning my two championships in the upcoming weeks. Oh and Shaz, good luck on putting me into retirement ... That won't happen for a very, very long time, my friend.

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Darius: Well, you added some new material to the arsenal at least, but alas ... Still unoriginal, Shazzy. I don't even want to touch on that subject, you're probably butt hurt enough ... Pun intended there. While you keep firing those unoriginal and non-funny insults, I will be busy winning my two championships in the upcoming weeks. Oh and Shaz, good luck on putting me into retirement ... That won't happen for a very, very long time, my friend.

Shaz: You really do make me laugh! Those insults weren't even meant to be funny! I know one thing everyone can have a laugh at! YOU!

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 05:39 PM
Shaz: You really do make me laugh! Those insults weren't even meant to be funny! I know one thing everyone can have a laugh at! YOU!

OOC: @Bear: We try, man! :D

Darius: Shaz .. You just ... ugh ... You make me so sick sometimes ... I swear I am talking with a fourth grader or something, I mean really ... You may as well go tell the principle that I am bullying you as well.

chunkkynutzzz
06-23-2012, 05:45 PM
IC as N: Bossman, I've noticed I don't have a missed call from you. Meaning, is there something you have to tell me?

CM Rock-Austin
06-23-2012, 06:28 PM
IC as N: Bossman, I've noticed I don't have a missed call from you. Meaning, is there something you have to tell me?

Jackson: He is telling you that you are not needed right now, so go back in your dressing room.

OOC: great IC'S guys!

bearkg88
06-23-2012, 06:51 PM

Smokey: and why would I be calling you in the first place?

wrestlingfan66513
06-23-2012, 06:52 PM
Mayhem: Mr. Black and Mr. Blood, not sure what you guys are supposed to be, but Halloween won't be here for four more months. Everyone here came to wrestle not play a game of Hitman and if you guys think I am going to let you come in here and make a mockery out of my profession by taking a title then you are dead wrong. I may have lost to Van during my first match, but I took it like a man because he is a real wrestler whether I like it or not. No matter what the fans vote, I will make sure you both pay for mocking our profession with your antics.

No_1eddiefan
06-23-2012, 06:53 PM

Kyojin: Irrelevant? You bitched out. That's plain to see. The fact is Darius, you can continue to say time and time again that you will beat me, but the fact remains, officially- I have beaten you. In the record books, I won a match you were against me in- that is a victory. And at No Remorse, I'm going to beat you again, twice.

​

Kyojin: The thing is Angelo, as long as the parasites like you are here, I'm going to be here, ramming my boot with so much force to the side of your face that you won't wake up until next week.

Asherdelampyr
06-23-2012, 07:03 PM
Mayhem: Mr. Black and Mr. Blood, not sure what you guys are supposed to be, but Halloween won't be here for four more months. Everyone here came to wrestle not play a game of Hitman and if you guys think I am going to let you come in here and make a mockery out of my profession by taking a title then you are dead wrong. I may have lost to Van during my first match, but I took it like a man because he is a real wrestler whether I like it or not. No matter what the fans vote, I will make sure you both pay for mocking our profession with your antics.

Mr. Blood: Wow, big words for a man with such a small mind. I mean, you obviously haven't been paying attention so let me spell this out for you. We will do whatever the fuck we want, and there is not a damn thing that you, or anybody else can hope to do about it. We are already the top team here, and the titles will just be the physical representation of that status. You and your boyfriend are damn lucky to even be in a ppv match, much less for the titles and with men of our high caliber. So why don't you just shut the fuck up, and thank whatever God is out there looking out for penniless rejects like yourself.

Mr. Black: Better make sure your insurance is paid up

Mr. Blood: You are going to need it. See, there is one thing that somehow even you managed to get right. It doesn't matter what the fans pick. Either of the three matches will lead to the same outcome. Black Blooded on top, and you two talentless morons in hospital beds. Though I am sure if they ask nicely you can share one. The simple fact of the matter is that there is nothing on God's green earth that will stop us from walking out of No Remorse the new ICW Tag Team Champions, you may as well appeal to the thunderstorm as try to stop us from our goal.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business

ooc: Sorry it's been a while, Laptop finally gave out. totally ruined my 3 day weekend.

wrestlingfan66513
06-23-2012, 07:31 PM
Mr. Blood: Wow, big words for a man with such a small mind. I mean, you obviously haven't been paying attention so let me spell this out for you. We will do whatever the fuck we want, and there is not a damn thing that you, or anybody else can hope to do about it. We are already the top team here, and the titles will just be the physical representation of that status. You and your boyfriend are damn lucky to even be in a ppv match, much less for the titles and with men of our high caliber. So why don't you just shut the fuck up, and thank whatever God is out there looking out for penniless rejects like yourself.

Mr. Black: Better make sure your insurance is paid up

Mr. Blood: You are going to need it. See, there is one thing that somehow even you managed to get right. It doesn't matter what the fans pick. Either of the three matches will lead to the same outcome. Black Blooded on top, and you two talentless morons in hospital beds. Though I am sure if they ask nicely you can share one. The simple fact of the matter is that there is nothing on God's green earth that will stop us from walking out of No Remorse the new ICW Tag Team Champions, you may as well appeal to the thunderstorm as try to stop us from our goal.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business

ooc: Sorry it's been a while, Laptop finally gave out. totally ruined my 3 day weekend.

Mayhem: There is something you are forgetting and that is I am Mr. Mayhem and Omega is the Innovator of Insanity. By themselves, those forces are unpredictable and devastating, but together they create Khaos, an the ultimate force in the world that no one wants to deal with because it is unpredictable, uncontrollable and deadly. We will show everyone why we are worthy of being the first tag team champions when we beat you at No Remorse in the match of the night.

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 07:54 PM
Darius: I love how much false sense of confidence is flooding this room right now ... The only ones winning anything anytime soon ... is Angelo and I .... the rest of you will fail.

Asherdelampyr
06-23-2012, 09:31 PM
Mayhem: There is something you are forgetting and that is I am Mr. Mayhem and Omega is the Innovator of Insanity. By themselves, those forces are unpredictable and devastating, but together they create Khaos, an the ultimate force in the world that no one wants to deal with because it is unpredictable, uncontrollable and deadly. We will show everyone why we are worthy of being the first tag team champions when we beat you at No Remorse in the match of the night.

Mr. Blood: Mayhem? Wait, are you the guy that does those insurance commercials? Man, I love that guy! Black has wanted your autograph for some time now man. It may not change the beating you will receive, but at least you now have something interesting about you. And good for your boyfriend finding new ways to be insane, that's a real growth market.
In case you didn't feel the sarcasm there boy, let us explain a few things to you.

Mr. Black: We don't care about your little nicknames.

Mr. Blood: Exactly, You can call yourself whatever the hell you want to, but at the end of the day the only name that is going to matter is the one on your medical records. We grew up surrounded by crime and poverty, in a desert wasteland where anything could happen, as long as it hurt somebody, so trust us, we can handle a little chaos. The real question here is how you think that is going to help you? You aren't at all unpredictable or ever-changing, and I can prove that easily. I predict that I will beat you into a bloody pulp come Karnage, and further that if you manage to make it to No Remorse, which is totally dependent on how easily I get bored beating your worthless ass, I predict that both you and your boyfriend will be spending the next few months in the hospital. You will know then why Black Blooded is the top tag team in ICW. Or anywhere else.

Your upcoming ass-beatings are as inevitable as the tides and our unstoppable rise to the top. Talk all you want now, because after Karnage you will be lucky to be able to breathe on your own power.

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 09:42 PM
Mr. Blood: Mayhem? Wait, are you the guy that does those insurance commercials? Man, I love that guy! Black has wanted your autograph for some time now man. It may not change the beating you will receive, but at least you now have something interesting about you. And good for your boyfriend finding new ways to be insane, that's a real growth market.
In case you didn't feel the sarcasm there boy, let us explain a few things to you.

Mr. Black: We don't care about your little nicknames.

Mr. Blood: Exactly, You can call yourself whatever the hell you want to, but at the end of the day the only name that is going to matter is the one on your medical records. We grew up surrounded by crime and poverty, in a desert wasteland where anything could happen, as long as it hurt somebody, so trust us, we can handle a little chaos. The real question here is how you think that is going to help you? You aren't at all unpredictable or ever-changing, and I can prove that easily. I predict that I will beat you into a bloody pulp come Karnage, and further that if you manage to make it to No Remorse, which is totally dependent on how easily I get bored beating your worthless ass, I predict that both you and your boyfriend will be spending the next few months in the hospital. You will know then why Black Blooded is the top tag team in ICW. Or anywhere else.

Your upcoming ass-beatings are as inevitable as the tides and our unstoppable rise to the top. Talk all you want now, because after Karnage you will be lucky to be able to breathe on your own power.

Darius: *Darius scratches his head and sighs* Really? You crack the boyfriend jokes too, Mr. Period? Come on now, if you can't come up with more original material ... I mean, really ... You're at Shaz's level. I would never stick up for the auto-insurance disaster guy over there, but if you're going to start being as bland and as boring as Shaggy, I mean Shazzy ... then just ... Stop talking.

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2012, 09:45 PM
Thunder: I see that Artemis and Van haven't show their faces here much recently. Running scared knowing that I'm the special guest referee for their match at No Remorse no doubt!

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 09:51 PM
Thunder: I see that Artemis and Van haven't show their faces here much recently. Running scared knowing that I'm the special guest referee for their match at No Remorse no doubt!

Darius: Ahh ... The Infamous Tommy Thunder ... The one everyone is in shock and awe over ... The one who everyone thinks is going to bring this company to its highest standards possible ... Well I have news for you, Tommy boy ... That's my job. You're new here, and once you referee that match ... You can go wrestle Shaz or Kyojin, because your past accolades mean nothing here, you are nothing but fresh meat in this company, and your standards reach somewhere around theirs ... So, welcome to ICW, chump. I can already feel the heat coming my way for this one.

OOC: Its good to see you here in ICW Tommy! Its going to be a great addition to the show, and you can see how well I have been toning my skills! :D

No_1eddiefan
06-23-2012, 09:59 PM
Darius: Ahh ... The Infamous Tommy Thunder ... The one everyone is in shock and awe over ... The one who everyone thinks is going to bring this company to its highest standards possible ... Well I have news for you, Tommy boy ... That's my job. You're new here, and once you referee that match ... You can go wrestle Shaz or Kyojin, because your past accolades mean nothing here, you are nothing but fresh meat in this company, and your standards reach somewhere around theirs ... So, welcome to ICW, chump. I can already feel the heat coming my way for this one.

OOC: Its good to see you here in ICW Tommy! Its going to be a great addition to the show, and you can see how well I have been toning my skills! :D

Kyojin: The thing is Darius, Thunder SHOULD be facing guys like me, Artemis and Van. The real main eventers, not bitches like you that don't actually fight when it comes down to it.

Tommy Thunder
06-23-2012, 10:09 PM

Thunder: Wow, you actually think i want to wrestle you? You do have a big head.
I'm here to referee a match, nothing more than that, Darius, trust me! And considering you're not in that match, that tells me that you're not exactly hot commodity yourself, so I suggest you pipe down before you say something that will really make you look like an idiot.
Oh, too late. One couldn't possibly look like more of an idiot that you already look.

OOC: This should be fun! I'm just here as a one off to referee this match between Artemis and Van though. I won't be staying beyond that unfortunately.
And yeah, I can see you're getting the hang of this pretty good man! We're discussing EWNCW debuts this week, so who knows, maybe there's a chance for you to come in straight off!

Vandarius
06-23-2012, 10:18 PM
Thunder: Wow, you actually think i want to wrestle you? You do have a big head.
I'm here to referee a match, nothing more than that, Darius, trust me! And considering you're not in that match, that tells me that you're not exactly hot commodity yourself, so I suggest you pipe down before you say something that will really make you look like an idiot.
Oh, too late. One couldn't possibly look like more of an idiot that you already look.

OOC: This should be fun! I'm just here as a one off to referee this match between Artemis and Van though. I won't be staying beyond that unfortunately.
And yeah, I can see you're getting the hang of this pretty good man! We're discussing EWNCW debuts this week, so who knows, maybe there's a chance for you to come in straight off!

Darius: For someone who isn't a "Hot commodity" ... I have made one hell of an impact here on ICW already. I have a title match on Karnage next week, and another title match at No Remorse for another title, and I have only been here for a month, I have done more than all of these pathetic fools in this company ... especially the fools you are reffing for! You just sit back and watch ... At No Remorse, I will walk into my match with the Insanity Championship wrapped around my waist ... Then I will leave with the X-Treme Championship on my shoulder, with the Insanity Championship firmly strapped back onto my waist, making me a Dual Title Holder, then you can go and play babysitter for the two bitch boys!

OOC: Ahh man, that's a bummer! Its still one hell of an addition though, that's for sure! And I'm glad to hear that, man, that'd be pretty sick! I've got a knack for this kind of stuff so I got hooked onto it pretty fast! Get a hold of me if anything comes up!

chunkkynutzzz
06-23-2012, 11:58 PM
Smokey: and why would I be calling you in the first place?

IC as N: Because I Am The First Place, My Calling is NoW!

AirBourne
06-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Shaz: Oh yeah! Typical Wells isn't it! Calling out someone when they aren't in the building! Luckily for you! I'm here now! What do you want?!

Wells: I'm here now bitch! Bring it!

OOC: Sorry, I had another long day commuting to and from the hospital, 2 and 1/2 hours each way.

CM Rock-Austin
06-23-2012, 11:59 PM
Darius: I love how much false sense of confidence is flooding this room right now ... The only ones winning anything anytime soon ... is Angelo and I .... the rest of you will fail.

Jackson: The only person here that has false confidence is you since you keep bringing up how you will win a title every 5 minutes! If you were really certain you wouldn't have to say anything.

Vandarius
06-24-2012, 12:05 AM
Jackson: The only person here that has false confidence is you since you keep bringing up how you will win a title every 5 minutes! If you were really certain you wouldn't have to say anything.

Darius: Oh if you think that's bad, wait until one is around my waist and the other is on my shoulder, punk.

AirBourne
06-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Darius: Oh if you think that's bad, wait until one is around my waist and the other is on my shoulder, punk.

Wells: You got confidence Darius, and skill, I can admit. But not the heart of a champion. The ethic, determination, will, to be a champion. You need to learn that.

Vandarius
06-24-2012, 12:11 AM
Wells: You got confidence Darius, and skill, I can admit. But not the heart of a champion. The ethic, determination, will, to be a champion. You need to learn that.

Darius: Wells, Wells, Wells ... Well well well ... Heh ... That could get annoying ... Anyway! I don't have the ethic, the heart, the will ... the determination ... To become champion? And why do you think that? Because I have yet to hold those titles? Let me tell you something, I am not Van Hooligan, I am not Clint Foster ... I am Darius, and I am what a true champion is made of, so before you go and say I am not fit to be a champion, do your homework.

CM Rock-Austin
06-24-2012, 12:13 AM
Jackson: Yea that is not going to happen even though you may win one on Karnage but other than that title, you are not getting anything else!

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 12:18 AM
Darius: *Darius scratches his head and sighs* Really? You crack the boyfriend jokes too, Mr. Period? Come on now, if you can't come up with more original material ... I mean, really ... You're at Shaz's level. I would never stick up for the auto-insurance disaster guy over there, but if you're going to start being as bland and as boring as Shaggy, I mean Shazzy ... then just ... Stop talking.

Mr. Blood: You must be confused, but nobody is talking to your dumb ass. I don't know why the hell you want to get our attention, if you had been watching you would see that getting our attention is not a good way to make it to the pay-per-view. Maybe your whore of a momma didn't hug you enough after whichever man had paid her for the hour had left, maybe your real dad was so disgusted by you that you just never got that father-son bond you always craved and it is making you act out now, but whatever pointlessness is causing that disconnect between your brain and your mouth is going to get you in a hell of a lot of trouble if you don't watch it.

Mr. Black: Do not make yourself a target.

Mr. Blood: Because if you do, you won't make it to the next Karnage, let alone No Remorse. You got a lot of promise kid, don't waste it getting your ass beat for something avoidable.

Vandarius
06-24-2012, 12:26 AM
Mr. Blood: You must be confused, but nobody is talking to your dumb ass. I don't know why the hell you want to get our attention, if you had been watching you would see that getting our attention is not a good way to make it to the pay-per-view. Maybe your whore of a momma didn't hug you enough after whichever man had paid her for the hour had left, maybe your real dad was so disgusted by you that you just never got that father-son bond you always craved and it is making you act out now, but whatever pointlessness is causing that disconnect between your brain and your mouth is going to get you in a hell of a lot of trouble if you don't watch it.

Mr. Black: Do not make yourself a target.

Mr. Blood: Because if you do, you won't make it to the next Karnage, let alone No Remorse. You got a lot of promise kid, don't waste it getting your ass beat for something avoidable.

Darius: Oh for the love of God ... You already are clones of Shaz. Please, for the love of everyone in the company and everyone who watches ... Think of something new! The mom and dad jokes, the "I'm gon kick yer ass boi" talk ... I mean really ... I'm not some chump like the others you attacked from behind. Just ask Shaz ... He did that, and then I put him through hell and barbwire ... So if you have the balls ... Talk to Smokey about setting up a one on two match in the future. I'll be waiting.

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 12:36 AM
Darius: Oh for the love of God ... You already are clones of Shaz. Please, for the love of everyone in the company and everyone who watches ... Think of something new! The mom and dad jokes, the "I'm gon kick yer ass boi" talk ... I mean really ... I'm not some chump like the others you attacked from behind. Just ask Shaz ... He did that, and then I put him through hell and barbwire ... So if you have the balls ... Talk to Smokey about setting up a one on two match in the future. I'll be waiting.

Mr. Blood: Boy you may have just won the title of the stupidest person in this federation. You really want to start this shit with us? eh? Don't have enough on your plate already? Fine, if you are so fucking bent on self-destruction we won't get in your way, hell, we'll help out. Smokey, why don't you go ahead and grant this moron his wish, We'll do our best to make it last long enough to be entertaining.

Mr. Black: You dumb son of a bitch

Mr. Blood: See boy, even facing one of us would end badly for you, face both of us and you are going to have a whole new understanding of the true meaning of pain. I don't know what the hell is wrong with you to make you have this psychotic need to get your ass beaten over and over again, but hey, it's your forced retirement.

Kryptonite
06-24-2012, 02:02 AM
Riggs: Are you all bitching again?

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 04:04 AM
OOC: @Bear: We try, man! :D

Darius: Shaz .. You just ... ugh ... You make me so sick sometimes ... I swear I am talking with a fourth grader or something, I mean really ... You may as well go tell the principle that I am bullying you as well.

Shaz: No Darius. If you really do swear that you're talking to a 4th grader, then you are just brainless.

Wells: I'm here now bitch! Bring it!

OOC: Sorry, I had another long day commuting to and from the hospital, 2 and 1/2 hours each way.

Shaz: Finally here huh? Been pissing yourself in the closet?

OOC: Don't worry bro, personal shiz comes first.

VanHooliganX
06-24-2012, 05:58 AM
Assuming Bear likes the promo me and TT did. We're done! :D

Another cracker methinks so hopefully he digs. Going to start IC'ing now more often too, or at least try.

GKM: Evil do'ers best beware me and hashtag! *looks over at hashtag trying to eat a hotdog but not going very well* Evil hotdog!

Van: ...Who in jesus christ made that gimmick up...Jesus christ.

chunkkynutzzz
06-24-2012, 06:49 AM
Shaz u changed ur siggy

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 06:55 AM
Shaz u changed ur siggy

I know bro, I still got it saved on word though.

No_1eddiefan
06-24-2012, 07:39 AM
I know bro, I still got it saved on word though.

You missed out Jerome Jones dude :)

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 07:46 AM
You missed out Jerome Jones dude :)

Oh shit, I forgot lol. I'll edit it right away!

Vandarius
06-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Mr. Blood: Boy you may have just won the title of the stupidest person in this federation. You really want to start this shit with us? eh? Don't have enough on your plate already? Fine, if you are so fucking bent on self-destruction we won't get in your way, hell, we'll help out. Smokey, why don't you go ahead and grant this moron his wish, We'll do our best to make it last long enough to be entertaining.

Mr. Black: You dumb son of a bitch

Mr. Blood: See boy, even facing one of us would end badly for you, face both of us and you are going to have a whole new understanding of the true meaning of pain. I don't know what the hell is wrong with you to make you have this psychotic need to get your ass beaten over and over again, but hey, it's your forced retirement.

Darius: You two remind me of Chris Brown and Drake ... Two wanna be tough guys who think they're tough shit, but then they don't have the fight in them to back it up. You think you will end me ... But lets be honest ... You won't be able to even hurt me because Tampon boy ... I mean Blood ... You'll be too busy taking your boot from Black's ass, because I'm going to shove your own foot up it.

Kryptonite
06-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Darius: You two remind me of Chris Brown and Drake ... Two wanna be tough guys who think they're tough shit, but then they don't have the fight in them to back it up. You think you will end me ... But lets be honest ... You won't be able to even hurt me because Tampon boy ... I mean Blood ... You'll be too busy taking your boot from Black's ass, because I'm going to shove your own foot up it.
Riggs: Good one Darius.

magglis
06-24-2012, 11:24 AM
Oh shit, I forgot lol. I'll edit it right away!
You missed UWE

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 11:43 AM
You missed UWE

That's in Wrestling Connection though, lol.

Vandarius
06-24-2012, 11:50 AM
This is my only day off until Saturday and its flying by too damn fast!!

magglis
06-24-2012, 12:05 PM
That's in Wrestling Connection though, lol.
It doesn't matter where it is

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 12:08 PM
It doesn't matter where it is

And it doesn't matter if I put it on my sig or not, lol.

magglis
06-24-2012, 12:17 PM
It doesn't matter what you think

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 12:19 PM
It doesn't matter what you think

Errrm okay. Lol. Imma get some I'Cing work done.

Shaz: Where are all these bitches gone?

magglis
06-24-2012, 12:22 PM

Angelo: I can see one here looking for her friends

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 12:25 PM
Angelo: I can see one here looking for her friends

Shaz: Good thing for me is that I haven't got friends. You may tease me about it, but to me it's a good thing. I don't need anyone to watch my back. Cause I'm that good! Funny how you use that ancient word "her" on a man. Very mature Angelo. Oh, and you look ancient as well.

magglis
06-24-2012, 12:32 PM
Shaz: Good thing for me is that I haven't got friends. You may tease me about it, but to me it's a good thing. I don't need anyone to watch my back. Cause I'm that good! Funny how you use that ancient word "her" on a man. Very mature Angelo. Oh, and you look ancient as well.
Angelo: Ancient or not Antonyo Angelo is better than you.

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 12:36 PM
Angelo: Ancient or not Antonyo Angelo is better than you.

Shaz: *sarcastically sneezes*

Sorry Angelo, I'm allergic to bullshit.

magglis
06-24-2012, 12:38 PM
Shaz: *sarcastically sneezes*

Sorry Angelo, I'm allergic to bullshit.
Angelo: Stop being allergic with your self then

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 12:41 PM
Angelo: Stop being allergic with your self then

Shaz: No Angelo. That does not make any sense Angelo. I think you need a beating to freshen yourself up.

magglis
06-24-2012, 12:44 PM
Shaz: No Angelo. That does not make any sense Angelo. I think you need a beating to freshen yourself up.
Angelo: The same stupid comments from you every day Shaz

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 12:46 PM
Angelo: The same stupid comments from you every day Shaz

Shaz: Coming from a guy who thinks they're better than me! You make me laugh so much!

magglis
06-24-2012, 12:49 PM
Shaz: Coming from a guy who thinks they're better than me! You make me laugh so much!
Angelo: I made you laugh because you are so stupid to realize how great is the NEW HWA UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 12:53 PM
Angelo: I made you laugh because you are so stupid to realize how great is the NEW HWA UNIVERSAL CHAMPION!

Shaz: You'll probably lose that belt soon enough! I am the EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion! And that title is much better than your ugly title! Now that the title is in your hands, the prestige will immediately fade away! And then you'll realize how much of an embarrassment you are to the ICW! And the HWA itself!

magglis
06-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Shaz: You'll probably lose that belt soon enough! I am the EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion! And that title is much better than your ugly title! Now that the title is in your hands, the prestige will immediately fade away! And then you'll realize how much of an embarrassment you are to the ICW! And the HWA itself!
Angelo: I won that title in my first ever match in HWA.If that idiot Smokey realize how great i'm he will give me the world title match that i deserve.
Oh and congrats for you title win Shaz you finally did something good

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 01:00 PM
Angelo: I won that title in my first ever match in HWA.If that idiot Smokey realize how great i'm he will give me the world title match that i deserve.
Oh and congrats for you title win Shaz you finally did something good

Shaz: Exactly! I won my belt with my blood, sweat and tears. I actually proved myself, unlike you. I proved to those cunts that I can wrestle, and I can win a belt. You call Smokey an idiot? I bet you ain't smart enough to say that to his face! And he obviously won't give you a title shot after what you just said!

magglis
06-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Shaz: Exactly! I won my belt with my blood, sweat and tears. I actually proved myself, unlike you. I proved to those cunts that I can wrestle, and I can win a belt. You call Smokey an idiot? I bet you ain't smart enough to say that to his face! And he obviously won't give you a title shot after what you just said!
Angelo: Winning the title in your first match is very impressive Shaz and i'm keep calling Smokey out but he doesn't respond to me.You see is too busy,protecting his buddies Omega and Eclipse.

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 01:07 PM
Angelo: Winning the title in your first match is very impressive Shaz and i'm keep calling Smokey out but he doesn't respond to me.You see is too busy,protecting his buddies Omega and Eclipse.

Shaz: Good luck calling Smokey out. And then once he replies to you in a manner you won't like, you'll probably be complaining.

magglis
06-24-2012, 01:14 PM
Shaz: Good luck calling Smokey out. And then once he replies to you in a manner you won't like, you'll probably be complaining.
Angelo: I'm not afraid Smokey,like you.I say what i want when i want to whoever i want.
But its time to Celebrate my title win now

*A limo arrives with the rest of the Clique members in it.Antonyo gets in while he is screaming*

MY NAME IS ANTONYO ANGELO AND I AM THE HWA UNIVERSAL CHAMPION

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 01:17 PM
Angelo: I'm not afraid Smokey,like you.I say what i want when i want to whoever i want.
But its time to Celebrate my title win now

*A limo arrives with the rest of the Clique members in it.Antonyo gets in while he is screaming*

MY NAME IS ANTONYO ANGELO AND I AM THE HWA UNIVERSAL CHAMPION

Shaz: I'm not scared of Smokey, I actually respect the guy. You're probably celebrating with your poxy boyfriend Darius, and you're probably having a pathetic sex celebration.

bearkg88
06-24-2012, 02:36 PM
Smokey: I swear antonyo...you are like the kid that fell off the short bus and should have been left where you fell...

Ooc : keep up the great ICing guys. I have 1 promo left that I need and ill have everything I need.

magglis
06-24-2012, 02:45 PM
Smokey: I swear antonyo...you are like the kid that fell off the short bus and should have been left where you fell...

Ooc : keep up the great ICing guys. I have 1 promo left that I need and ill have everything I need.
*Antonyo via satellite*

Angelo: Smokey you have to show me some respect now .I'm a champione

bearkg88
06-24-2012, 04:07 PM
*Antonyo via satellite*

Angelo: Smokey you have to show me some respect now .I'm a champione

Smokey: so you are telling me you are happy being the universal champion, which is the secondary championship in hwa, but you don't want a shot at the xtreme championship? Wow...

CM Rock-Austin
06-24-2012, 04:20 PM
Jackson: Why the hell are you guys talking about being champions in another fed, you are in ICW now! I could give 2 fucks about your title belts here!

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 05:03 PM
Jackson: Why the hell are you guys talking about being champions in another fed, you are in ICW now! I could give 2 fucks about your title belts here!

OOC: I'm gonna start getting a bit street talk as it suits my character! ;)

Shaz: Fuck you blad! No one told you to fucking get involved! Stay out of this shiz yeah? Or there will be some serious consequences!

magglis
06-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Smokey: so you are telling me you are happy being the universal champion, which is the secondary championship in hwa, but you don't want a shot at the xtreme championship? Wow...
Angelo: How can a Universal Championship could be secondary?
How can Antonyo be secondary?
Antonyo needs to be the ICW champion,i have to be,i must be the ICW WORLD CHAMPION

magglis
06-24-2012, 05:06 PM

Shaz: Fuck you blad! No one told you to fucking get involved! Stay out of this shiz yeah? Or there will be some serious consequences!
Angelo: I actually agree with you Shaz.He is just trash talking because he can't win a championship

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 05:09 PM
Angelo: I actually agree with you Shaz.He is just trash talking because he can't win a championship

Shaz: You trying to be cool with me fam? Nice try yeah! But that shit ain't gonna work! Ya feel me?

OOC: I take it you also watched the England game. :(

magglis
06-24-2012, 05:14 PM
Shaz: You trying to be cool with me fam? Nice try yeah! But that shit ain't gonna work! Ya feel me?

OOC: I take it you also watched the England game. :(
Angelo: Oh please Shaz no one and i mean NO ONE wants to be "cool with you".
I don't even understand what you said next.I'm Italian and i speak better English than you!

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 05:16 PM
Angelo: Oh please Shaz no one and i mean NO ONE wants to be "cool with you".
I don't even understand what you said next.I'm Italian and i speak better English than you!

Shaz: Bruv! Ya don't know what I say! That shit ain't my problem yeah! Ya shouldn't be messing with me in the first place! Ya feel me? You may be Italian but that don't mean shit! If you hate the Europe! Don't talk English! You get me?!

OOC: Na, I'll go back to the old stuff. ;)

magglis
06-24-2012, 05:18 PM
Shaz: Bruv! Ya don't know what I say! That shit ain't my problem yeah! Ya shouldn't be messing with me in the first place! Ya feel me? You may be Italian but that don't mean shit! If you hate the Europe! Don't talk English! You get me?!

Angelo: What the hell are you talking about?Is this even English?

magglis
06-24-2012, 05:19 PM

OOC: I understand what you are saying;)

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 05:21 PM
Angelo: What the hell are you talking about?Is this even English?

Shaz: Yeah it is. I think you're just too dumb enough to know blad!

OOC: I understand what you are saying;)

I know bro, but I'm just gonna start mixing the slang with normal. ;)

magglis
06-24-2012, 05:23 PM
Shaz: Yeah it is. I think you're just too dumb enough to know blad!

I know bro, but I'm just gonna start mixing the slang with normal. ;)
Angelo: I think you are just too dumb to speak English.

OOC: I'm on fire today i also icing with pau in WC

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 05:26 PM
Angelo: I think you are just too dumb to speak English.

OOC: I'm on fire today i also icing with pau in WC

Shaz: You're just a cunt! Ya feel me!

OOC: Like a boss! ;)

magglis
06-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Shaz: You're just a cunt! Ya feel me!

OOC: Like a boss! ;)
Angelo: No i don't "feel you",you pathetic worm

OOC: You know it

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 05:31 PM
Angelo: No i don't "feel you",you pathetic worm

OOC: You know it

Shaz: I'm a "pathetic worm". What fucking world was you born in?! Man will fuck you up if ya say shit like that!

magglis
06-24-2012, 05:35 PM
Shaz: I'm a "pathetic worm". What fucking world was you born in?! Man will fuck you up if ya say shit like that!
Angelo: Thank you for your irrelevant opinion,worm.

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 05:37 PM
Angelo: Thank you for your irrelevant opinion,worm.

Shaz: Thanks for making yourself look like a fool. Oh, and was it your sister I banged last night? I looked on her passport and it said "Miss. Angelo!

magglis
06-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Shaz: Thanks for making yourself look like a fool. Oh, and was it your sister I banged last night? I looked on her passport and it said "Miss. Angelo!
Angelo: No that was my wife,your mom

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Angelo: No that was my wife,your mom

Shaz: WTF did you just say?! You fucking cussing my mum like?! You wanna start war with me! Cause I swear to fucking god I'll shank ya!

magglis
06-24-2012, 05:46 PM
Shaz: WTF did you just say?! You fucking cussing my mum like?! You wanna start war with me! Cause I swear to fucking god I'll shank ya!
Angelo: Well i will speak like you.You can't do shit.
But enough for tonight the champ needs some rest.See you later mother fucker.

*Limo arrives.Gets in.Limo leaves.*

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 05:48 PM
Angelo: Well i will speak like you.You can't do shit.
But enough for tonight the champ needs some rest.See you later mother fucker.

*Limo arrives.Gets in.Limo leaves.*

Shaz: YOU FUCKING PUSSY! GO AND FUCK YOURSELF! YOU WANNA MESS WITH ME! YOU CAN MESS WITH MA YOUTS AS WELL!

Vandarius
06-24-2012, 06:05 PM
Shaz: YOU FUCKING PUSSY! GO AND FUCK YOURSELF! YOU WANNA MESS WITH ME! YOU CAN MESS WITH MA YOUTS AS WELL!

Darius: Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the bitching returns!

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 06:07 PM
Darius: Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd the bitching returns!

Shaz: Oh look! The mug is here! You've finally come out of ya closet?

Shaz11
06-24-2012, 06:11 PM
Shaz: Ya know Darius! It ain't my time to be messing with dicks like you! Mans got better tings to do! I'm looking for your boyfriend Angelo! And mans gonna kill him!

*Shaz drives off in his Bugatti Veyron to look for Angelo*

OOC: Yeah I had to leave in style! Lol. Catch ya later guys!

Vandarius
06-24-2012, 06:20 PM
Darius: Shaz calls other people bitches and yet he runs away from me when I get here!

OOC: See ya buddy

bearkg88
06-24-2012, 06:32 PM
Decisions, decisions. Shld I post what I have done of the show so far tonight, or just wait to finish it Tuesday and post it all then...hmm...decisions

magglis
06-24-2012, 06:37 PM
Decisions, decisions. Shld I post what I have done of the show so far tonight, or just wait to finish it Tuesday and post it all then...hmm...decisions
Do it dammit

Vandarius
06-24-2012, 06:44 PM

Toniiiiiiiight please :D

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 06:47 PM
do it tonight, I need something to read at work!

bearkg88
06-24-2012, 06:48 PM
Haha. It wouldnt be for a few hrs. Im at work myself for 3 more

Vandarius
06-24-2012, 06:49 PM

Ahh damn so I wouldn't be able to read it til tomorrow

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 06:58 PM
I'm here until 6AM Central, so 11 hours

magglis
06-24-2012, 08:43 PM
I'm here until 6AM Central, so 11 hours
Get a lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

JK:p

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 08:44 PM
Get a lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

JK:p

hell no, do you know how much those things cost?
and the upkeep man, it sucks.

anyway, come 6am I will get to go home, play a bit of Skyrim, and go to sleep :)

magglis
06-24-2012, 08:54 PM
hell no, do you know how much those things cost?
and the upkeep man, it sucks.

anyway, come 6am I will get to go home, play a bit of Skyrim, and go to sleep :)
Good man but why 6am bro.Where the you work?(Hell is a possibility)

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 08:57 PM
Good man but why 6am bro.Where the you work?(Hell is a possibility)
it is, but we just call it tech support.
honestly I love graveyards, because I have to deal with only like 1 or 2 calls a day, instead of 60-80 on a day shift, unfortunately me being on graves is just temporary, while a co-worker is on vacation

magglis
06-24-2012, 09:02 PM
it is, but we just call it tech support.
honestly I love graveyards, because I have to deal with only like 1 or 2 calls a day, instead of 60-80 on a day shift, unfortunately me being on graves is just temporary, while a co-worker is on vacation
Creepy job

How are the Zombies doing?:p

CM Rock-Austin
06-24-2012, 09:03 PM

Jackson: I don't give a shit what both of you guys say! As far as me winning a championship, I have a strong chance to do at No Remorse!

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Creepy job

How are the Zombies doing?:p

water em once a night and throw them a baby cow now and again and they stay quiet. the smell is awful though

magglis
06-24-2012, 09:06 PM
water em once a night and throw them a baby cow now and again and they stay quiet. the smell is awful though
Haha well played!

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 09:09 PM
Haha well played!
thank you :)

magglis
06-24-2012, 09:10 PM
thank you :)
You know it bro
#AsherIsLegend

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 09:14 PM
You know it bro
#AsherIsLegend
you found the one hashtag I like, lol

bearkg88
06-24-2012, 09:16 PM
Hmm...45 more mins and im done with work. I think ill go home, shower, and then post part of the show :)

magglis
06-24-2012, 09:20 PM
Hmm...45 more mins and im done with work. I think ill go home, shower, and then post part of the show :)
Scrap the sower,you are smelly anyways :p

magglis
06-24-2012, 09:21 PM
you found the one hashtag I like, lol
What about this one

#AsherTheKing

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 09:26 PM
What about this one

#AsherTheKing
well that one seems a bit too much, I don't want to seem egotistical or anything

magglis
06-24-2012, 09:27 PM
well that one seems a bit too much, I don't want to seem egotistical or anything
Haha if you say so

wrestlingfan66513
06-24-2012, 09:35 PM
Jackson: I don't give a shit what both of you guys say! As far as me winning a championship, I have a strong chance to do at No Remorse!

Mayhem: When all of you are done crying about "getting screwed at the PPV", Omega and I will be celebrating becoming the first tag team champions after we show Mr. Black and Mr. Blood how a real wrestles at No Remorse.

AirBourne
06-24-2012, 09:53 PM
Hey guys.
I just wanted to let you all know I am taking a leave absence, my mother passed away today.
I will be back, but will be gone for a bit of time.
I'll be back though, in due time.
Thanks guys.

magglis
06-24-2012, 10:04 PM
Hey guys.
I just wanted to let you all know I am taking a leave absence, my mother passed away today.
Thanks guys.
OMG bro i'm so sorry,i've been there before because my dad passed away in January.Be strong my friend.

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Hey guys.
Thanks guys.
Damn that fucking sucks man, you have my condolences.
We'll miss you, but totally understand why.

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 10:13 PM
Mayhem: When all of you are done crying about "getting screwed at the PPV", Omega and I will be celebrating becoming the first tag team champions after we show Mr. Black and Mr. Blood how a real wrestles at No Remorse.

Mr. Blood: You are a funny little moron. You are going to teach us about "real wrestling" really? Hell boy, at least you got confidence. However that confidence will be a cold comfort after No Remorse, when we redefine both you and Omega's worlds as constant agony. All the misplaced confidence in the world won't make a damn bit of difference once we get you morons in that ring. We aren't just going to beat you, or humiliate you, we will make it a priority to make sure that neither of you two idiots ever becomes a threat to our title reign, though honestly that won't take much.

Mr. Black: You two are fucking pathetic

Mr. Blood: You've been together what, three, four weeks? Black and I have been a team for well over ten fucking years. In that time we have stayed on top no matter what organization, or even what industry we were involved in, and you honestly think that you can show us anything new? That is some high-priced bullshit there boy. However before the tag match that you are completely deluded about, I get my chance to show you something this Karnage. I get to show you what happens when you fuck with the Dominant Predators of professional wrestling. I'm gonna make you scream in pain, I'm gonna make you bleed, I'm gonna break your bones in fucking half and I will enjoy every single fucking second of it. when that bell rings, and you are no longer able to stand I will be standing over you, triumphant, and you can go ahead and rethink your odds at walking out of No Remorse with our belts, or at all.

Mr. Black: You don't stand a fucking chance

Mr. Blood: Oh, and just in case your boyfriend decides to get himself involved? We have a surprise for that penniless reject too.

bearkg88
06-24-2012, 10:22 PM
Headed home now. Gonna get a quick shower cause I am dirty...but not smelly...that's giddy. Then hopefully I can post as much of the show that I have done

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 10:26 PM
Headed home now. Gonna get a quick shower cause I am dirty...but not smelly...that's giddy. Then hopefully I can post as much of the show that I have done

Just post it, we can't smell you over the internet anyway so we don't care if you are dirty :p

magglis
06-24-2012, 10:34 PM
Just post it, we can't smell you over the internet anyway so we don't care if you are dirty :p
Speak for your self:p

No_1eddiefan
06-24-2012, 10:35 PM
Hey guys.
Thanks guys.

Mate, I'm so sorry!

We look forward to your return. :)

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 10:37 PM
Speak for your self:p

Hey, I warned you that the internet was far too smelly for you to buy that gimmick "Smell-o-vision" monitor.

magglis
06-24-2012, 10:39 PM
Hey, I warned you that the internet was far too smelly for you to buy that gimmick "Smell-o-vision" monitor.
Is still a good monitor

wrestlingfan66513
06-24-2012, 10:45 PM
Mr. Blood: You are a funny little moron. You are going to teach us about "real wrestling" really? Hell boy, at least you got confidence. However that confidence will be a cold comfort after No Remorse, when we redefine both you and Omega's worlds as constant agony. All the misplaced confidence in the world won't make a damn bit of difference once we get you morons in that ring. We aren't just going to beat you, or humiliate you, we will make it a priority to make sure that neither of you two idiots ever becomes a threat to our title reign, though honestly that won't take much.

Mr. Black: You two are fucking pathetic

Mr. Blood: You've been together what, three, four weeks? Black and I have been a team for well over ten fucking years. In that time we have stayed on top no matter what organization, or even what industry we were involved in, and you honestly think that you can show us anything new? That is some high-priced bullshit there boy. However before the tag match that you are completely deluded about, I get my chance to show you something this Karnage. I get to show you what happens when you fuck with the Dominant Predators of professional wrestling. I'm gonna make you scream in pain, I'm gonna make you bleed, I'm gonna break your bones in fucking half and I will enjoy every single fucking second of it. when that bell rings, and you are no longer able to stand I will be standing over you, triumphant, and you can go ahead and rethink your odds at walking out of No Remorse with our belts, or at all.

Mr. Black: You don't stand a fucking chance

Mr. Blood: Oh, and just in case your boyfriend decides to get himself involved? We have a surprise for that penniless reject too.

Mayhem: When we face off, you'll be the surprised one. I may not have been a tag team guy for long and neither has Omega, but we both have the will to win. As for this week, I am the most unpredictable man in the ICW, the king of the skies and the master of mayhem, so I think I am more than capable of beating you on my own especially since we will be face to face and not back to face. Come No Remorse, we will see who is the better team. And that my friends, is just business.

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 10:46 PM
Is still a good monitor

the resolution may be good, but how can you use it to watch internet porn? you know those dirty bitches be smelly

magglis
06-24-2012, 10:51 PM
the resolution may be good, but how can you use it to watch internet porn? you know those dirty bitches be smelly
Dirty and smelly turns me on;)

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 10:54 PM
Dirty and smelly turns me on;)

damn dirty Greeks

magglis
06-24-2012, 10:57 PM
damn dirty Greeks
You know it.

Now where is the show bear?

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 11:03 PM
You know it.

Now where is the show bear?

I think he is still dealing with the rage of the road.

magglis
06-24-2012, 11:06 PM
I think he is still dealing with the rage of the road.
Or he was too dirty

bearkg88
06-24-2012, 11:07 PM

You might not be able to, but my gf I am picking up in an hr can...lol

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 11:09 PM

ah, well you didn't say sex was involved

go shower then, and use a luffa, or at least some shower gloves, show her that you care.

magglis
06-24-2012, 11:13 PM
Well that changes everything

Yes2J
06-24-2012, 11:17 PM
Derp (to myself)...Asher has the HIMYM thing in the sig, but uh...I don't know what the BBT thing you were referring to was...Just meant your avatar. lol

Yes2J
06-24-2012, 11:23 PM

OOC: Work...
Slick: Shaz, you do realize you've gotten more than half of the roster, basically, hating you? What is your aim? All that's going to happen to you is, you will get screwed out of win after win on Karnage, because so many people hate you.

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 11:31 PM
Love the commercial bear, wonder what gave you the idea :p

magglis
06-24-2012, 11:35 PM
Haha that is what i thought,you better buy one bear,it could be useful

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 11:39 PM
Haha that is what i thought,you better buy one bear,it could be useful
yeah, I own some, that's how I turn all of my movie tickets into diamonds

bearkg88
06-24-2012, 11:39 PM

Lol. The thing is I picked those commercials earlier in the week. Otherwise that would have been funny :D

bearkg88
06-24-2012, 11:43 PM
Working on the next match. might get it done bfroe I have to go get gf, may not.

Now, the thing is, you CANNOT attack the new Insanity Champ, until I finish posting the show. Once the final segment is up, then the ICing fun of the Insanity Championship can begin!

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 11:45 PM
Lol. The thing is I picked those commercials earlier in the week. Otherwise that would have been funny :D
that just makes it even funnier
or it makes me psychic
either way, love the commercials. Now we just need some of the insane Japanese ones!

bearkg88
06-24-2012, 11:47 PM
that just makes it even funnier
or it makes me psychic
either way, love the commercials. Now we just need some of the insane Japanese ones!

Maybe I'll do that next week :)

bearkg88
06-24-2012, 11:51 PM
Nope...not going to get the next match done. The rest of the show will be done on Tues! Hope you guys enjoyed what is up so far!

magglis
Working on the next match. might get it done bfroe I have to go get gf, may not.

Now, the thing is, you CANNOT attack the new Insanity Champ, until I finish posting the show. Once the final segment is up, then the ICing fun of the Insanity Championship can begin!
OMG i can't wait,please have me win

magglis
Nope...not going to get the next match done. The rest of the show will be done on Tues! Hope you guys enjoyed what is up so far!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i can't wait that far

Asherdelampyr
06-24-2012, 11:52 PM
well what is up is totally awesome.

magglis
06-25-2012, 12:02 AM
Bear you are really killing me now bro

bearkg88
06-25-2012, 12:12 AM
Bear you are really killing me now bro

Haha sorry bro. You willl just have to wait :)

magglis
06-25-2012, 12:15 AM
Haha sorry bro. You willl just have to wait :)
At least a spoiler would be good

bearkg88
06-25-2012, 12:20 AM
At least a spoiler would be good

Ok here is a spoiler.

there are 2 more matches and 2 more promos to finish this karnage off

magglis
06-25-2012, 12:26 AM
Ok here is a spoiler.

there are 2 more matches and 2 more promos to finish this karnage off
I really hate you now:mad:

:D

Kryptonite
06-25-2012, 12:28 AM
Riggs: I told you guys i'd beat the fuck out of him, now who is next? Oh a'N'd somebody last his match agai'N'.

Shaz11
06-25-2012, 01:49 AM
Shaz: HAHA! Darius! #! Wells! Look what happened to you all! I am your new Insanity Champion! And you can't stop me!

Asherdelampyr
06-25-2012, 03:03 AM
Mr. Blood: I admit I underestimated you boy, you put up one hell of a fight, and in the end, you managed to get lucky. Hell, I'm almost impressed. However No Remorse will have a much better ending, a much, bloodier ending.

Mr. Black: Taking on one of us does not prepare you to deal with both of us.

Mr. Blood: You go ahead and enjoy this one boy, because all you managed to do is piss us off, and that's just not healthy.

Kryptonite
06-25-2012, 05:22 AM
Shaz: HAHA! Darius! #! Wells! Look what happened to you all! I am your new Insanity Champion! And you can't stop me!
Riggs: Congrats boy, thats all i can say

Shaz11
06-25-2012, 09:36 AM
Riggs: Congrats boy, thats all i can say

Shaz: And in the past, you were dissing me?! You think I'm gonna accept your congratulations? Bruv! You must be thick in that head! I'm on the big man ting!

VanHooliganX
06-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Van: *Walks into the ICW locker room with the ICW world championship and HWA world championship* Dubs...Check 'em.

Vandarius
06-25-2012, 11:34 AM

Darius: *Darius sneaks up behind Shaz in the locker room, spins him around and nails him with a big boot. Darius then lifts Shaz up into The Hellfire, and sends him crashing through a table. Darius covers Shaz for the pin*

OOC: I think thats how its done ... Now lets see who responds first .. :P

Shaz11
06-25-2012, 11:45 AM
Darius: *Darius sneaks up behind Shaz in the locker room, spins him around and nails him with a big boot. Darius then lifts Shaz up into The Hellfire, and sends him crashing through a table. Darius covers Shaz for the pin*

*Shaz kicks out*

Shaz: Is that all you got?

*Shaz lays Darius out with a Best in the World*

bearkg88
06-25-2012, 11:50 AM

That is how its done but you must have missed my one post saying everyone has to wait until I post the rest of karnage before they can attack shaz lol

Shaz11
06-25-2012, 11:54 AM
That is how its done but you must have missed my one post saying everyone has to wait until I post the rest of karnage before they can attack shaz lol

I know right! Jheeze! Now that I've got the belt! Everyone's gonna start attack Shaz! :(

Jokes, lol.

Vandarius
06-25-2012, 11:56 AM

Ahhh ignore that post then :P

Shaz11
06-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Shaz: Sore loser you are Wells. Trying to attack me after the match for the Insanity Champion.

Vandarius
06-25-2012, 12:08 PM
Shaz: Sore loser you are Wells. Trying to attack me after the match for the Insanity Champion.

Darius: You got lucky you little puke ... I did some damage to myself doing that senton to you ...

Shaz11
06-25-2012, 12:16 PM
Darius: You got lucky you little puke ... I did some damage to myself doing that senton to you ...

Shaz: Ohhh! Here comes all the BITCHING! Don't need to get yourself into tears Darius! I won bitch!

Shaz11
06-25-2012, 12:38 PM
Shaz: Ohhh! Here comes all the BITCHING! Don't need to get yourself into tears Darius! I won bitch!

Shaz: Cat got your tongue? You little pussy!

Vandarius
06-25-2012, 01:09 PM
Shaz: Cat got your tongue? You little pussy!

Darius: I was busy with contract obligations ... Something you know nothing about, fool. Just keep my title warm ...

Shaz11
06-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Darius: I was busy with contract obligations ... Something you know nothing about, fool. Just keep my title warm ...

Shaz: Excuses! Excuses! Excuses!

I think you mean..MY title. And yes, I'll keep it warm enough so it can burn your face. You're still in need for some heavy amount of plastic surgery!

Vandarius
06-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Shaz: Excuses! Excuses! Excuses!

I think you mean..MY title. And yes, I'll keep it warm enough so it can burn your face. You're still in need for some heavy amount of plastic surgery!

Darius: Oh please Shaz ... I could take that title from you right now if I wanted to ... You're never safe, my friend. *Winks*

Shaz11
06-25-2012, 01:55 PM
Darius: Oh please Shaz ... I could take that title from you right now if I wanted to ... You're never safe, my friend. *Winks*

Shaz: Yes Darius! You could take it away from me! But that doesn't classify you as the champion. You need to watch your back, cause there isn't one person looking out for you. There's more. But I am aware of what imbeciles are looking for me. You'll never beat me Darius!

Shaz11
06-25-2012, 01:55 PM
OOC: I'm off guys! Catch ya later!

CM Rock-Austin
06-25-2012, 02:37 PM
Hey guys.
Thanks guys.
Damn I am sorry, I send my condolences and hope you and your family get though this tough time.

CM Rock-Austin
06-25-2012, 02:43 PM
Jackson: Good luck Angelo, you are going to need it *smirks*.

Asherdelampyr
06-25-2012, 08:24 PM
I know right! Jheeze! Now that I've got the belt! Everyone's gonna start attack Shaz! :(

Jokes, lol.
I thought we all were supposed to be attacking Shaz anyway, title or not?

Vandarius
06-25-2012, 08:37 PM
I must say, even though I hate John Cena's wrestling persona and what not ... He is one hell of a guy. 300 wishes granted for kids at Make A Wish ... No matter what he does in wrestling, he will always have my respect because of that.

Shaz11
06-26-2012, 01:48 AM
I thought we all were supposed to be attacking Shaz anyway, title or not?

Lol, I was only joking about.

Asherdelampyr
06-26-2012, 01:52 AM
Lol, I was only joking about.

so was I :)

Shaz11
06-26-2012, 01:53 AM
so was I :)

Awkward moment, lol.

VanHooliganX
06-26-2012, 02:38 AM
Awkward moment, lol.

GKM: *looking around* OH GOD! The awkwardness!

Kryptonite
06-26-2012, 03:09 AM
OOC: So VHX you are doing good with being the HWA an ICW Champion at the same time, congrats!

chunkkynutzzz
06-26-2012, 08:50 AM
IC as N: And The Uncrowned Champion is non other then Me

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 09:55 AM
Kyojin: I'm actually surprised to see nobody is bitching in here. Makes a difference though I suppose.

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 10:23 AM
Still waiting on one promo. Show should be done in a few hrs

Vandarius
06-26-2012, 11:15 AM
Darius: The days until I become the new Insanity Champion AND the new X-Treme Champion are coming closer ... Everyone, be prepared for a new era in ICW.

chunkkynutzzz
06-26-2012, 11:24 AM
Still waiting on one promo. Show should be done in a few hrsPoint him out and let's bring da stakes out!!! I know u want to do it bear, I know u wanna

VanHooliganX
06-26-2012, 11:49 AM
OOC: So VHX you are doing good with being the HWA an ICW Champion at the same time, congrats!

Thanks man :)

Not bad first year of EFedding methinks :cool: lol

wrestlingfan66513
06-26-2012, 01:13 PM
Mayhem: Mr. Black and Blood, did you guys enjoy that little preview before No Remorse? Because I am sure everyone else loved watching you eat a Mayhem Driver. But, that match was what I said before, a little preview. The real thing will be much more brutal for both of you but the end result will always be the same, pure and utter Mayhem.

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 02:54 PM
Omega: Like Black Blooded saw at Karnage, The Originators of Khaos are going to walk into No Remorse as two of the best, and walk out as the two new Insane Tag Team Champions!

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 03:13 PM
Ok guys I am still missing 1 promo, but I amm going to finish up the show, and then edit in the final promo after i get it

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 03:21 PM
Ok guys I am still missing 1 promo, but I amm going to finish up the show, and then edit in the final promo after i get it

Looking forward to this one mate!

bearkg88
06-26-2012, 03:27 PM
Also, thing to know, the PPV will be FULLY written, but the next show, the final one before the PPV, will be using videos. I want to make sure I use enough time to write the PPV as it should be HUGE!

magglis
06-26-2012, 04:16 PM
Angelo: ICW have a close look at the new #1 contender and the next ICW world champion.

Van and Eclipse whoever is the world champion after No Remorse i'm coming for you.

My name is Antonyo Angelo and i'm the HWA Universal Champion!

CM Rock-Austin
06-26-2012, 04:17 PM
Darius: The days until I become the new Insanity Champion AND the new X-Treme Champion are coming closer ... Everyone, be prepared for a new era in ICW.

Jackson: Looking for a fuck to give... (←_←)(→_→)(←_↠)(→_→)(↑_ ↑)(←_←)(→_→) yeah, I got nothing.

Shaz11
06-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Angelo: ICW have a close look at the new #1 contender and the next ICW world champion.

Van and Eclipse whoever is the world champion after No Remorse i'm coming for you.

Shaz: And nobody gives a shit.

CM Rock-Austin
06-26-2012, 04:37 PM

Jackson: Coming from a guy who had to use the ropes to hold me down, with your weak ass!

magglis
06-26-2012, 04:45 PM
Jackson: Coming from a guy who had to use the ropes to hold me down, with your weak ass!
Angelo: I beat you fair and square so shut up and accept it!

magglis
06-26-2012, 04:46 PM
Shaz: And nobody gives a shit.
Angelo: Jealous Shaz,because i got my world title shot

Shaz11
06-26-2012, 04:47 PM

Shaz: Do I look jealous to you? Oh please! you may have a title shot, but that's nothing compared to the World title itself! Besides, once you face Van Hooligan or Artemis Eclipse. You'll be on the suffering end.

No_1eddiefan
06-26-2012, 04:50 PM

Kyojin: Angelo, you need to realise- you have a shot on the Karnage after No Remorse. They know exactly when you're going to attempt to strike. Me, I've got a shot whenever I want to cash it in. So, maybe you do become the ICW Champion after No Remorse. It'll last all of five seconds before I cash in my shot, kick your jaw into next week and pin you to become the NEW ICW Champion.