PDA

View Full Version : Insane Championship Wrestling-*$Fully Written Efed$*

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38

No_1eddiefan
06-17-2012, 08:35 PM
Btw promo of the week is a three way split between Kyojin/Black Blooded/and Smokey, Artemis, and Van. Congrats to those who got it!

Fuck yeah! I completely agree Asher & you/R(ob)/Van deserve it too :)

eyehatecena
06-17-2012, 09:12 PM
Only reason I do not IC with # is I don't want to use up all my stuttering and Tourettes outburst, lol.

Asherdelampyr
06-17-2012, 09:18 PM
Only reason I do not IC with # is I don't want to use up all my stuttering and Tourettes outburst, lol.
that's a pretty good reason

eyehatecena
06-17-2012, 09:33 PM
that's a pretty good reasonPlus he is still a work in progress

Asherdelampyr
06-17-2012, 10:31 PM
Plus he is still a work in progress
either way, I like him

Yes2J
06-17-2012, 10:35 PM
I gotta say, I do really dig the # character. I think you could (very infrequently) post IC.

Slick: SHAZ, YOU LISTEN UP YOU TWERP! That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! You can't even take on 5 guys at once let alone an entire roster. You're just starting to talk out of your JOBBER ASS.

AirBourne
06-17-2012, 10:41 PM
Wells: Where is that bitch Shaz? Thinks he can hit me with a chair multiple times and get away with it? Where's that bitch? I'll set him straight! Congrats to Jackson, he fought hard and won fair and square. Good luck, but I don't think you'll survive with the likes of Kyojin in there. I'm going to kill Shaz, and it better be at No Remorse...be prepared to die bitch.

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 11:16 PM
​Well, there was nothing for me in it but i hope you guys enjoyed it!

chunkkynutzzz
06-17-2012, 11:28 PM
​Well, there was nothing for me in it but i hope you guys enjoyed it!

IC as N: *just looks at you in disgust*

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 11:31 PM
IC as N: *just looks at you in disgust*
Riggs: Where you looking at you crazy motherfucker. Go look to your momma instead of me you fucking imbecile. *Riggs walks away saying to himself* : I can't stand this guy already and i haven't debut yet.

Kryptonite
06-17-2012, 11:38 PM
ICW.COM IS HACKED AND THE ONLY THING YOU CAN SEE IS THE FOLLOWING PICTURE!
http://alexlod.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/why-so-serious.jpeg

CM Rock-Austin
06-18-2012, 12:54 AM
1.Darius
2.Kyojin
3.Shaz
4.Ryan Wells
5.Jackson Smith
6.Mr Blood
7.Artemis Eclipse
8.Antonyo Angelo
9.Alex Kidd
10.Mike Hawk
11.Riley Omega
12.Van Hooligan X
13.N
14.Vulgar
15.Sean Riggs
16.The Great KO Man
17.Clint Foster
18.JJ
19.Matt Christopher
20.Slick Nelson
21.Dave Steele

Jackson: In the Top 5, I told everyone I will be back in it!
OOC: I moved up 4 spots, awesome lol.

CM Rock-Austin
06-18-2012, 01:03 AM
Great show bear, my favorite promos were from Kryojin, Van and Eclipse!! I actually said wow out loud when Tommy Thunder was announced as the referee, can't wait for No Remorse!!

Jackson: Great job Wells, you put up a hell of a fight even though we did not have the match of the night we had the second and I hope you whoop Shaz's ass at No Remorse. Now I have to focus on my title match against 5 other guys.

Shaz11
06-18-2012, 01:31 AM
I gotta say, I do really dig the # character. I think you could (very infrequently) post IC.

Slick: SHAZ, YOU LISTEN UP YOU TWERP! That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard! You can't even take on 5 guys at once let alone an entire roster. You're just starting to talk out of your JOBBER ASS.

Shaz: Me a twerp? Bitch please! You're the only jobber around here!

Wells: Where is that bitch Shaz? Thinks he can hit me with a chair multiple times and get away with it? Where's that bitch? I'll set him straight! Congrats to Jackson, he fought hard and won fair and square. Good luck, but I don't think you'll survive with the likes of Kyojin in there. I'm going to kill Shaz, and it better be at No Remorse...be prepared to die bitch.

Shaz: I take it period came late for you?

VanHooliganX
06-18-2012, 02:26 AM
1.Darius
2.Kyojin
3.Shaz
4.Ryan Wells
5.Jackson Smith
6.Mr Blood
7.Artemis Eclipse
8.Antonyo Angelo
9.Alex Kidd
10.Mike Hawk
11.Riley Omega
12.Van Hooligan X
13.N
14.Vulgar
15.Sean Riggs
16.The Great KO Man
17.Clint Foster
18.JJ
19.Matt Christopher
20.Slick Nelson
21.Dave Steele

Van: 12th? Meh, whatever.

GKM: Yes! 16th! I have finally am ready to move up! This will be a grand achievement when I take over the top spot. Evil do'ers best beware!

AirBourne
06-18-2012, 06:10 AM
Shaz: I take it period came late for you?

Wells: Oh funny, at least I'm not a bitch, like you.

chunkkynutzzz
06-18-2012, 06:33 AM
Riggs: Where you looking at you crazy motherfucker. Go look to your momma instead of me you fucking imbecile. *Riggs walks away saying to himself* : I can't stand this guy already and i haven't debut yet.

IC & Ooc: **just smiles**

AirBourne
06-18-2012, 07:06 AM
IC & Ooc: **just smiles**

OOC: Oh Chunky, you silly goose. :P

Shaz11
06-18-2012, 09:56 AM
Wells: Oh funny, at least I'm not a bitch, like you.

Shaz: Haha! Says the one who was bitching cause I cost them the match! Lol. You don't need to cry about it!

magglis
06-18-2012, 09:59 AM
Ok now what bear?What are you gonna do?

Shaz11
06-18-2012, 10:03 AM
OOC: Our Psychotic ways have paid off, Shaz ;D

Darius: Well, well, well! I may have lost one contendership for a title, but I have gained another!! I will walk into No Remorse as the Insanity Champ, and leave as the New X-Treme Champion AND the Insanity Championship!!

OOC: Haha! Yes they have! ;)

chunkkynutzzz
06-18-2012, 10:19 AM
OOC: Oh Chunky, you silly goose. :P

You Need People like me, so you can point your fuckin fingers and say That's The Bad guy!..But what does that make you?....Good?

Where's that from AB :)

Kryptonite
06-18-2012, 10:30 AM
You Need People like me, so you can point your fuckin fingers and say That's The Bad guy!..But what does that make you?....Good?

Where's that from AB :)
Riggs: You mean the unbelievable annoying fucker..

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 10:51 AM
Ok guys. SO i just got back on after being asleep for like 10 to 12 hrs, to find all that has gone down. Keep in mind this doesn't affect ICW except for 2 people, and I will work around it. We are going to keep going strong as usual. I'm sorting through the rest, and will have more for you guys in a short bit

chunkkynutzzz
06-18-2012, 11:27 AM
Riggs: You mean the unbelievable annoying fucker..

IC as N: Look Who it is , a Nobody, Somebody that reminds me of Kraptonite.

2 losers in the same light, The difference will be that Riggs will suffer way more damage then krapto.

That is if you go against me because loser listen close. I . Am. Not .The One to Play games with.

I've slapped up dudes like you when I was a child, And as a Grown Man Now I would beat the shit out of you boy and smile at you when the docs can't bring you back to life.

So Do yourself a favor, Quit now or Your Exit will be the same as that puss I mentioned.

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Ok guys. SO i just got back on after being asleep for like 10 to 12 hrs, to find all that has gone down. Keep in mind this doesn't affect ICW except for 2 people, and I will work around it. We are going to keep going strong as usual. I'm sorting through the rest, and will have more for you guys in a short bit

Wait whats only effecting 2 people? o_O What'd I miss?

No_1eddiefan
06-18-2012, 11:35 AM
Wait whats only effecting 2 people? o_O What'd I miss?

Broc (Matt Christopher), Sully, Giddy (three of HWA's creative team), Pau (Alex Kidd) all got banned.

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 11:36 AM
Ok guys. Been able to FULLY read everything. Sad to see Sully, Broc, Pau, and Giddy go from efedding, but nothing we can do. N vs Alex Kidd is still set to occur at this weeks Karnage. I will be sending out promo assignments tomorrow.

Kryptonite
06-18-2012, 11:40 AM
IC as N: Look Who it is , a Nobody, Somebody that reminds me of Kraptonite.

2 losers in the same light, The difference will be that Riggs will suffer way more damage then krapto.

That is if you go against me because loser listen close. I . Am. Not .The One to Play games with.

I've slapped up dudes like you when I was a child, And as a Grown Man Now I would beat the shit out of you boy and smile at you when the docs can't bring you back to life.

So Do yourself a favor, Quit now or Your Exit will be the same as that puss I mentioned.
Riggs: Wow i almost believed your 'N' talk, but when you said as a grown man, i didn't believe it anymore

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Doing my best to avoid the wwe section of the forums as i have yet to watch or read about No Way Out and i'm going to watch it soon. lol So tempting to just read it. GR!

Kryptonite
06-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Ok guys. Been able to FULLY read everything. Sad to see Sully, Broc, Pau, and Giddy go from efedding, but nothing we can do. N vs Alex Kidd is still set to occur at this weeks Karnage. I will be sending out promo assignments tomorrow.
Riggs: I want that match with N, i'd like to kick his ass for the first time to let him know there won't be a second time.

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 11:48 AM

Damn!! Thats not good to hear! I'll have to see what happened

Edit: I just read up on the forum ... While I am not fully aware of the situation, I can't help but feel bad for the guys banned. They seemed to always have fun here within the E-Feds, and they will be missed while we continue on without them.

chunkkynutzzz
06-18-2012, 12:04 PM
Broc (Matt Christopher), Sully, Giddy (three of HWA's creative team), Pau (Alex Kidd) all got banned.

Why and what thread can I read this on?

I Can pick it up, pm bout anything

Riggs: Wow i almost believed your 'N' talk, but when you said as a grown man, i didn't believe it anymore
IC as N: Yes I am a Human Being, I know ,I know Riggd ..You See me as a God ..Don't Worship me please, I don't want you to do that, no. I am your idol and its cool so just follow my steps and become Great!

Doing my best to avoid the wwe section of the forums as i have yet to watch or read about No Way Out and i'm going to watch it soon. lol So tempting to just read it. GR!

Its okay , I Can just Tell You All About it , Ryback Got Challenged by Hornswoggle, MVP came back and attacked Cm Punk ..making it a fatal 4, Then kane lit him on fire like before and he ran thru the audience and 3 people caught on fire.

Edge hit christian with a spear and is now managing cody rhodes.

Vickie G. And Sheamus are now a couple and sheamus turned heel. Ziggler turned face with swagger just looking on as The Nexus came back and beat up Cena. Big show quit. ..that's about it.

AirBourne
06-18-2012, 12:11 PM
Its okay , I Can just Tell You All About it , Ryback Got Challenged by Hornswoggle, MVP came back and attacked Cm Punk ..making it a fatal 4, Then kane lit him on fire like before and he ran thru the audience and 3 people caught on fire.

Vickie G. And Sheamus are now a couple and sheamus turned heel. Ziggler turned face with swagger just looking on as The Nexus came back and beat up Cena. Big show quit. ..that's about it.

All of this....YES! YES! YES! lol

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Why and what thread can I read this on?

I Can pick it up, pm bout anything

IC as N: Yes I am a Human Being, I know ,I know Riggd ..You See me as a God ..Don't Worship me please, I don't want you to do that, no. I am your idol and its cool so just follow my steps and become Great!

Your funny Chunk lol.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?20694-What-s-Wrong-With-EWN&goto=newpost

There is the link to what all has gone on.

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 12:43 PM
So what is everyone up to today

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 12:52 PM
So what is everyone up to today

Just chillaxin. enjoying my day off. u?

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 12:55 PM
Just chillaxin. enjoying my day off. u?

Looking for something to do, I got off work about 2 hours ago and have been sitting around since

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 01:02 PM
Omega: I may not be in the 6 man match at No Remorse, but Hawk and I have the chance to walk away as the tag team champions! This will be our time, and our chance to show what we are made of as a tag team.

Add on to that, Antonyo and Darius have to face each other at No Remorse, icing on the cake that is my life right now

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 01:07 PM
Omega: I may not be in the 6 man match at No Remorse, but Hawk and I have the chance to walk away as the tag team champions! This will be our time, and our chance to show what we are made of as a tag team.

Add on to that, Antonyo and Darius have to face each other at No Remorse, icing on the cake that is my life right now

Darius: Oh congratulations, you may have the chance to win the title that shows you can't win a singles match. You must feel so proud of yourself. Me on the other hand, I will win the Insanity Championship on Karnage next week, AND then I will walk out of No Remorse as the Insanity Champion AND the X-Treme Champion, even if I have to pin my own partner Angelo, but I already know he will not get in the way. That is something truly to be proud of.

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 01:18 PM
So some questions I want everyone to answer.

What did you think of the videos I used last night?

What do you think of the new announcers?

What did you think of Smokey pulling one over everyone?

What did you think of Tommy Thunder being revealed as the special ref?

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 01:34 PM

My opinion of the videos: They were all excellent matches, and they fit well with the matches they were matched with! Very well put together in my opinion.

The announcers were a very good idea, I like the idea of using newer people instead of the same old JR/King mix. I like the attitudes that the announcers have, it fits ICW well!

The whole Smokey thing actually surprised me, and I love that! I just expected a new GM or something, but the pulling one over ... That was just straight up amazing. Very well played.

Now ... Tommy Thunder .... HELL TO THE FUCKING YES. A great addition to ICW, and that was a HUGE surprise for everyone, surely one of the biggest shockers in ICW so far in my eyes. I can't wait to see what happens now that he is involved!

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 01:45 PM
Ok I fibbed. IM going to send promo assignments out today, so keep an eye out!

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 01:48 PM
Ok I fibbed. IM going to send promo assignments out today, so keep an eye out!

For the next Karnage I assume?

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 01:52 PM
For the next Karnage I assume?

Indeed good sir. Indeed. So see, you'll have something to do!

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 01:53 PM
Indeed good sir. Indeed. So see, you'll have something to do!

Well then that tells me I have a promo to do later! :P

VanHooliganX
06-18-2012, 01:53 PM
Okay, back on for a while. Since I'm helping do Havoc in the near future.

I'd like GKM to have as little speaking as possible now please Bear. Sorry if this damages a future storyline for ya :(

I'm staying as Van though.

AirBourne
06-18-2012, 02:06 PM

- I like the videos, they are videos you really have to watch to find out who the winner is, because it could go either way. Great selection man.

- I think it was a great idea of making new announcers, it's hard to have to write for real people because you have to pretend to be like them and that can be hard, but these announcers don't seem like cronies, they seem like real announcers, and I like them.

- I had a feeling this wouldn't be the same scenario as with HHH on Raw, but it definitely shocked me at how Smokey took it, I had to reread that just to make sure, good twist there Bear, you really have one of the best creative minds on this forum.

- Holy fuckin' shit, is all I got to say. Tommy freakin' Thunder in ICW, I couldn't believe it, I literally had to make sure that was real. Wow, this just got even MORE exciting now man, I love ICW. I made a good choice coming here. This really has the chance to be spoken of as one of the premier e-Feds in EWN at this rate.

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 02:07 PM
Okay, back on for a while. Since I'm helping do Havoc in the near future.

I'd like GKM to have as little speaking as possible now please Bear. Sorry if this damages a future storyline for ya :(

I'm staying as Van though.

I saw your post in A-Rev. Thanks for not bailing bud, it does mean a lot. And I will def keep GKM to speaking as minimal as possible :D lol Who wants to listen to a hurricane rip off anyways? ;) Just kidding!

VanHooliganX
06-18-2012, 02:09 PM
I saw your post in A-Rev. Thanks for not bailing bud, it does mean a lot. And I will def keep GKM to speaking as minimal as possible :D lol Who wants to listen to a hurricane rip off anyways? ;) Just kidding!

Hey! Tha--Yeah you're right! :'( lol

Wouldn't do that to ya man. Quality shows and you've put faith in me as world champ of your fed.

Thanks for understanding :)

AirBourne
06-18-2012, 02:10 PM

Oooh, them fighting words! :P
I'd like to send a formal complaint to Smokey because of Wells, and because he keeps losing for some reason, that bullshit. :P lol jk

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 02:13 PM
Hey! Tha--Yeah you're right! :'( lol

Wouldn't do that to ya man. Quality shows and you've put faith in me as world champ of your fed.

Thanks for understanding :)

hey if u got a minute answer the ?s regarding last nights Karnage please!

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 02:14 PM
Oooh, them fighting words! :P
I'd like to send a formal complaint to Smokey because of Wells, and because he keeps losing for some reason, that bullshit. :P lol jk

Smokey reads the formal complaint.

Smokey: Hmm...maybe I should put Wells in a gauntlet match against the ICW roster....nah...I like that guy...maybe I'll do that to Shaz..Mwa hahahaha!

Smokey throws the complaint in the trash

VanHooliganX
06-18-2012, 02:15 PM
hey if u got a minute answer the ?s regarding last nights Karnage please!

Haven't read Karnage yet pal.

I'm reading it tomorrow. I only came on today to read No Way Out results since I missed it last night and found this all happened. Only came on today cause I was told too.

What a smelly part of my birthday wasted.

With that said, I'll do it when I get round to reading it and talk to you all later people! :D

AirBourne
06-18-2012, 02:17 PM

Smokey: Hmm...maybe I should put Wells in a gauntlet match against the ICW roster....nah...I like that guy...maybe I'll do that to Shaz..Mwa hahahaha!

*AirBourne, not Wells, slaps Smokey in the face, makes a troll face, and runs off*

Tehehe! :P

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 02:19 PM

Darius: Do it, do it, do it!! Put Shaz in the Gauntlet against everyone!!

CM Rock-Austin
06-18-2012, 02:19 PM
Unfortunately I couldn't see the videos because my computer was being dumb but, they were probably good and fit well with the people involved.

I liked the new announcer team, they really know there stuff and seem like they really want to be there. They show that they love what they do and are good at it.

I was shocked and thought to myself damn, what is going to happen next? I didn't know he was the owner of the very fed he was in charge of, great swerve!

What did you think of Tommy Thunder being revealed as the special ref? I was speechless and excited that he will be here! I can't wait to see what he brings to the table in ICW!

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 02:28 PM
Haven't read Karnage yet pal.

I'm reading it tomorrow. I only came on today to read No Way Out results since I missed it last night and found this all happened. Only came on today cause I was told too.

What a smelly part of my birthday wasted.

With that said, I'll do it when I get round to reading it and talk to you all later people! :D

Oh snap! Today is your birthday bro? Well then....

http://img1.coolspacetricks.com/images/commentgraphics/happy-birthday/83502.gif

AirBourne
06-18-2012, 03:07 PM
Guys, as Poot-Hair as previously said, he has a rumor for a credible source that e-Fedding here may be shut down. Please, I ask, to read what I said, and peacefully, only peacefully, show your support for e-Feds, and show that not all of us are as they call, "bad eggs". We need as much support as possible, thank you.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?20694-What-s-Wrong-With-EWN&p=560706#post560706

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 03:09 PM
Guys, as Poot-Hair as previously said, he has a rumor for a credible source that e-Fedding here may be shut down. Please, I ask, to read what I said, and peacefully, only peacefully, show your support for e-Feds, and show that not all of us are as they call, "bad eggs". We need as much support as possible, thank you.

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/community/showthread.php?20694-What-s-Wrong-With-EWN&p=560706#post560706

Will do, brother!!

Shaz11
06-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Shaz: Go on Smokey! Put me in a Gauntlet match!

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 03:34 PM
Shaz: Go on Smokey! Put me in a Gauntlet match!

Darius: I really ... REALLY ... hope he does.

Shaz11
06-18-2012, 03:38 PM
Darius: I really ... REALLY ... hope he does.

Shaz: How about this. If I survive the Gauntlet, you have to step up and be in a Gauntlet match the following week!

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Shaz: How about this. If I survive the Gauntlet, you have to step up and be in a Gauntlet match the following week!

Darius: Thats up to Smokey, I will most likely be defending my new Insanity Championship that I will win on Karnage!

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 03:46 PM
Ok guys. promo assignments are NOT going out today. I just want to wait and see what happens. We might end up having to move, we might not. until Frank actually says anything, I'm taking everything with a grain of salt. Either way, ICW will go on

Shaz11
06-18-2012, 03:47 PM
Darius: Thats up to Smokey, I will most likely be defending my new Insanity Championship that I will win on Karnage!

Shaz: Being a little pussy are we?

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 03:53 PM
Ok guys. promo assignments are NOT going out today. I just want to wait and see what happens. We might end up having to move, we might not. until Frank actually says anything, I'm taking everything with a grain of salt. Either way, ICW will go on

I really hope we don't have to move because of a few bad eggs ... :/

Shaz11
06-18-2012, 04:11 PM
Ok guys. I won't be doing any I'Cing until this issue is sorted.

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 04:21 PM

I'm with you on that one ... I don't want IC'ing used against us or something :/ Sometimes it can seem legit, but its just good acting xD Like us! :D

AirBourne
06-18-2012, 04:22 PM

I second this as well Shaz.

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 04:33 PM
hey guys. make sure you save your character info. I am saving it was a txt file, but it won't have the vides and stuff for finishers or entrances that some of you have put. Wherever we end up, I'll need em

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 04:39 PM
hey guys. make sure you save your character info. I am saving it was a txt file, but it won't have the vides and stuff for finishers or entrances that some of you have put. Wherever we end up, I'll need em

Alright, I just did that for ya. Hopefully we don't need to move.

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 04:45 PM
Alright, I just did that for ya. Hopefully we don't need to move.

We will probably have to unless Frank changes his mind..and hopefully he does. I feel bad for Giddy Broc Sully and pau, but we shouldn't be punished because of them. I don't want to move, but am willing to if needed

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 04:46 PM
We will probably have to unless Frank changes his mind..and hopefully he does. I feel bad for Giddy Broc Sully and pau, but we shouldn't be punished because of them. I don't want to move, but am willing to if needed

I just hope we don't lose some guys because of the move, that'd leave a huge mark on the E-Fed society. I have no idea about what happened to create all of this chaos ... but I hope it ends, I just got here!!

No_1eddiefan
06-18-2012, 04:49 PM
I just hope we don't lose some guys because of the move, that'd leave a huge mark on the E-Fed society. I have no idea about what happened to create all of this chaos ... but I hope it ends, I just got here!!

Bear, wherever ICW ends up- you can consider me a roster member.

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 04:51 PM
Bear, wherever ICW ends up- you can consider me a roster member.

And the same goes for me. No matter where this ride through hell brings us, I'll stick with the ICW

magglis
06-18-2012, 04:53 PM
I won't follow ICW

Just kidding off course i will;)

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 04:58 PM
I won't follow ICW

Just kidding off course i will;)

haha you had me for a sec mag. Well I sent Frank a PM. Don't know if it will do any good but I figured it wouldn't hurt

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 05:06 PM
haha you had me for a sec mag. Well I sent Frank a PM. Don't know if it will do any good but I figured it wouldn't hurt
Had me for a second to ... I was like NO.

magglis
06-18-2012, 05:06 PM
I will never leave:)
Well bro you did the right thing

magglis
06-18-2012, 05:07 PM
You all love me:o

Shaz11
06-18-2012, 05:09 PM
You all love me:o

I can't deny that! ;) You are a legend!

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 05:11 PM
So do we have a site lined up for ICW if we need to move?

magglis
06-18-2012, 05:13 PM
I can't deny that! ;) You are a legend!
Aww you:o,are you gonna join the football forum that i found?

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 05:23 PM
So do we have a site lined up for ICW if we need to move?

Yes. Don't have the link yet. Once I do i'll either post it here, or if the fed section gets shut, I'll pm everyone

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 05:25 PM
Yes. Don't have the link yet. Once I do i'll either post it here, or if the fed section gets shut, I'll pm everyone

Alright, thats sounds good bro!

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 05:26 PM
Oh and I just noticed that I am now on my 499th post ... do I get a new title for 500? :D

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 05:29 PM
Oh and I just noticed that I am now on my 499th post ... do I get a new title for 500? :D

No...you get one on your 1,000 and when you get that, you become a.....

http://www.dumb.com/god/images/god.jpg

get it..a god? lol

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 05:30 PM
No...you get one on your 1,000 and when you get that, you become a.....

http://www.dumb.com/god/images/god.jpg

get it..a god? lol

Son of a bitch ._. got all excited for nothing

Edit: LIES! I am a SUPER MEMBER!

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 05:41 PM
Son of a bitch ._. got all excited for nothing

Edit: LIES! I am a SUPER MEMBER!

Damn it! Forgot about that stage...haha.

Well you're like this.

http://www-deadline-com.vimg.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/superman-chris-reeves-297x300.jpg

and I'm like this.

http://www.psychlogenesis.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/dexter-trinity.png

Hopefully you get that lol

Yes2J
06-18-2012, 05:44 PM
Slick: Wow, I must say...welcome into ICW Tommy Thunder. I didn't see that one coming at all. Smokey actually did something right there, for once.
However, as much as I admire the deception he had over all of us, I think a bigger surprise is waiting for when Jake Bones is called to duty, to meet me in the arena next week. No one had the confidence in Smokey, and it didn't mean anything. We got trump'd and I have to admit, I didn't like it. SMOKEY YOU CONNIVING, WORTHLESS GM, you will meet your match soon. Someone will force you out. Like I said at Karnage, you find cancer, and you cut it off.

As for Black Blooded and Divine, I did what I had to do. I knew he was going to screw me over in our tag team qualifying match, so I had to hire some insurance. AND YOU MORONS REALLY BELIEVED THAT I HAD A PROBLEM WITH BLACK BLOODED! We staged the entire fight, and you all fell for it!

This is why you don't cross a Con Man.
You motherfuckers need to learn, and although my in-ring record reads 0-3, I have beaten so many of you, in so many ways.
Now I'll translate my locker room victories into in-ring victories, starting with my next match, GUARANTEED!

CAN YOU BELIEVE DAT?!

Asherdelampyr
06-18-2012, 07:46 PM

Mr. Blood: Well, you would have a chance, if you were facing one of these other sorry excuses for tag teams, but you are up against Black Blooded, and that means you both have about as much chance of walking out the tag team champs as a snowball does of surviving in Hell.

Mr. Black: You can't measure up

Mr. Blood: We have both been fighting our entire lives, and at No Remorse, we are going to fucking wreck you. we will break you down into tiny bloody stains on the mat, and walk out with the green and the gold

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal.

Mr. Blood: Just business

ooc: I am going to just treat this as another day until something solid happens. There is no point in getting overly concerned with the things that cannot be changed, and I know of at least 1 other site that would gladly play host to ICW, hell, if it comes down to it I will just build one because I think this is the funnest e-fed here, and I want to see it explode! No point being scared of an uncertain future, have fun now!

Asherdelampyr
06-18-2012, 07:47 PM

Loved them, especially my tag match.

Not sure yet, need more time to get to know them :)

Fucking loved it!

Loved it, was a total shock

See above!

Asherdelampyr
06-18-2012, 07:51 PM
Slick: Wow, I must say...welcome into ICW Tommy Thunder. I didn't see that one coming at all. Smokey actually did something right there, for once.
However, as much as I admire the deception he had over all of us, I think a bigger surprise is waiting for when Jake Bones is called to duty, to meet me in the arena next week. No one had the confidence in Smokey, and it didn't mean anything. We got trump'd and I have to admit, I didn't like it. SMOKEY YOU CONNIVING, WORTHLESS GM, you will meet your match soon. Someone will force you out. Like I said at Karnage, you find cancer, and you cut it off.

As for Black Blooded and Divine, I did what I had to do. I knew he was going to screw me over in our tag team qualifying match, so I had to hire some insurance. AND YOU MORONS REALLY BELIEVED THAT I HAD A PROBLEM WITH BLACK BLOODED! We staged the entire fight, and you all fell for it!

This is why you don't cross a Con Man.
You motherfuckers need to learn, and although my in-ring record reads 0-3, I have beaten so many of you, in so many ways.
Now I'll translate my locker room victories into in-ring victories, starting with my next match, GUARANTEED!

CAN YOU BELIEVE DAT?!

Mr. Blood: That's right, you penniless rejects all actually believed a self-admitted con man. Hell, that may just make you some of the stupidest people on this earth. We like Slick, he has a good head on his shoulders and understands business. In fact I would go so far as to say that Slick may be the only person that we have found here that is smart enough, charismatic enough, and handsome enough to match up to us. We got to beat the fuck out of that annoying Divine, pull the wool over all of your eyes, and make a fair profit. It just doesn't get better than that.

Mr. Black: He's the only one on our level.

AirBourne
06-18-2012, 08:49 PM
Bear, as much as I hope we stay on EWN, wherever ICW ends up, Ryan Wells and I are coming to.

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 08:52 PM
Ok guys. I am going to say that the closing or temporary closing of the efeds is actually going to happen. I don't see the mods making that up,, and that wouldn't have said anything like that unless talking to Frank already. I am going to post the link to the new site here in a min. Please do me a favor. Sign up with a username close to what you have now, and I'll create a roster section for ICW. Repost for character bio there as well

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 08:58 PM
Ok guys. I am going to say that the closing or temporary closing of the efeds is actually going to happen. I don't see the mods making that up,, and that wouldn't have said anything like that unless talking to Frank already. I am going to post the link to the new site here in a min. Please do me a favor. Sign up with a username close to what you have now, and I'll create a roster section for ICW. Repost for character bio there as well

Alright brother. This is a sad day for EWN :/

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 09:00 PM
Alright brother. This is a sad day for EWN :/

here is my logic. It's High likely to happen, so might as well act as if it is. That way if/when it does, we are covered, but if it doesn't, then we can just stick to this ya know?

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 09:12 PM
here is my logic. It's High likely to happen, so might as well act as if it is. That way if/when it does, we are covered, but if it doesn't, then we can just stick to this ya know?

Good point brother, better to be prepared for the worst

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Good point brother, better to be prepared for the worst

Exactly, it'll take you guys like 10 mins at most to sign up, post your characters info, and we are good. Worst thing is you wasted ten mins of your life if we are able to stick here lol

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 09:16 PM
here is the link.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Wrestling_Connection/index.php?act=idx

I am also going to send a PM to each of you with the link

Vandarius
06-18-2012, 09:28 PM
Took me like 2 seconds ;P I'm off to bed though guys, have a good night!

bearkg88
06-18-2012, 10:58 PM
Ok i sent out a Pm to everyone. If you still want to be in ICW, be sure to go to

http://z13.invisionfree.com/Wrestlin...ex.php?act=idx (http://z13.invisionfree.com/Wrestling_Connection/index.php?act=idx)

and sign up!

Vandarius
06-19-2012, 06:25 AM
I hope this thread is still around when I get home!

bearkg88
06-19-2012, 08:12 AM
Ok guys. If Frank ends up deciding not to close the efed section, Im thinking we are going to stay here on EWN

bearkg88
06-19-2012, 08:36 AM
I sent out a PM to everyone in ICW regarding the fate of ICW. Do me a favor and reply asap. And if you didn't get it, tell me so I can send one to you

Vandarius
06-19-2012, 11:57 AM
Its aliiiiiiiiiiiive!

bearkg88
06-19-2012, 05:21 PM
So I sent Frank a pm about advertising jsuls website in my sig, and this is the response I got.

eFed will run as usual until furthur notice.-frank

So wanted to share the word. I don't know if this means frank has made up his mind or what, but thought I would share.

Vandarius
06-19-2012, 05:27 PM
I am glad to hear that! I will admit, the other site is a bit confusing for me :/ So I hope we can stay here!

Darius: Ahh, soon enough I will hold not one, but two titles.

chunkkynutzzz
06-19-2012, 07:07 PM
Beark I'm still ICW no matter what

Yes2J
06-19-2012, 08:10 PM
If the section gets closed, and we relocate, would we bother coming back if it re-opens? I know thinking that far ahead can be dangerous, but I was just wondering.

magglis
06-19-2012, 08:14 PM
If the section gets closed, and we relocate, would we bother coming back if it re-opens? I know thinking that far ahead can be dangerous, but I was just wondering.
You can join J Suls forum we already have fan there icing

magglis
06-19-2012, 08:15 PM
I am glad to hear that! I will admit, the other site is a bit confusing for me :/ So I hope we can stay here!

Darius: Ahh, soon enough I will hold not one, but two titles.
OOC: We can help you bro if you want,its not that confusing and also bear is a mod there

Vandarius
06-19-2012, 08:17 PM
OOC: We can help you bro if you want,its not that confusing and also bear is a mod there

I may need a few tips and what not, I haven't used a forum like that before

magglis
06-19-2012, 08:18 PM
I may need a few tips and what not, I haven't used a forum like that before
Well bro you can ask me if you want.Also like i said before Bear and Asher are mods there and they will be glad to help you

chunkkynutzzz
06-19-2012, 08:55 PM
I'm wit eything dats ICW, ..also is it safe to say its all good for now?

magglis
06-19-2012, 09:07 PM
I'm wit eything dats ICW, ..also is it safe to say its all good for now?
ICW has already two homes.ICW will never die

Yes2J
06-20-2012, 12:45 AM
I motion to say that the thread is opened until it closes, and if you have concerns just pm bear. Let's get back to IC posting!

Yes2J
06-20-2012, 01:02 AM
Speaking of IC posting: Did you need a promo from me this week bear? I wasn't very clear on that subject. Sorry about the confusion.

AirBourne
06-20-2012, 01:08 AM
Guys, great news, someone showed me this from what Robstar said, and I checked it out, and he said it, in the Chocolate Blades of Thunder thread, PG. 1540.

Looks like the feds are staying and getting their own mods (and different rules from this section). Thank christ

Vandarius
06-20-2012, 11:52 AM
Guys, great news, someone showed me this from what Robstar said, and I checked it out, and he said it, in the Chocolate Blades of Thunder thread, PG. 1540.

WooHoo! Awesome!

CM Rock-Austin
06-20-2012, 12:59 PM

Awesome news!!:D

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 01:08 PM
And with that news, icw will be staying on ewn. Promo assignments will go out tonight!

Vandarius
06-20-2012, 01:43 PM
And with that news, icw will be staying on ewn. Promo assignments will go out tonight!

Excellent :D Good to hear

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 03:41 PM
Ok guys, so with the news that the efed section is going to stay, and it will have new moderators with its own set of rules, ICW is going to stick here. We started in EWN, and the factor that some members of ICW came here after coming to EWN, I feel like this is the best place to be. I know Broc and Pau are perma-banned, and those decisions may or may not be reversed/shortened, but until then, I'm going to move forward as if they will be stuck perma banned, and if those are lifted/shortened and Pau/Broc want to come back, I will work them back in. I hope everyone gets back to doing IC posts as we have the Road To Glory standings to still figure out(kudos to Darius for still being at the top), and there will be a Karnage next week. I will be sending out promo assignments tonight, and everyone will have until next Tuesday to get them done. Just a heads up.

Shaz11
06-20-2012, 04:05 PM
Ok guys, so with the news that the efed section is going to stay, and it will have new moderators with its own set of rules, ICW is going to stick here. We started in EWN, and the factor that some members of ICW came here after coming to EWN, I feel like this is the best place to be. I know Broc and Pau are perma-banned, and those decisions may or may not be reversed/shortened, but until then, I'm going to move forward as if they will be stuck perma banned, and if those are lifted/shortened and Pau/Broc want to come back, I will work them back in. I hope everyone gets back to doing IC posts as we have the Road To Glory standings to still figure out(kudos to Darius for still being at the top), and there will be a Karnage next week. I will be sending out promo assignments tonight, and everyone will have until next Tuesday to get them done. Just a heads up.

Promo from me?

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 04:11 PM
Promo from me?

I haven't sent them out yet, but yes, one from you. Once I've sent them out, I'll make a post saying I did

Vandarius
06-20-2012, 04:17 PM
Alright, sounds good Bear! I'm glad we get to stay home, and thanks Bear, I do my best to stay at number one! :)

Darius: Well, well, well, it would seem that everyone is off wasting valuable time doing useless things when they should be preparing for Karnage and attempting to take my Number One spot away from me in the Road to Glory standings ... But I guess they know that will NEVER happen! Haha!

magglis
06-20-2012, 04:24 PM
I feel sorry for pau and Broc

Vandarius
06-20-2012, 04:37 PM

Yeah, its too bad :/ Maybe it won't be perma

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 04:38 PM

I do too. Though lets not bring it up? Nothing we can do to change it, so let's just stick to what you guys do best, IC posting :D

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 04:38 PM
Oh and if you haven't voted for the stipulation for the first three matches, go vote!

Vandarius
06-20-2012, 04:39 PM
Oh and if you haven't voted for the stipulation for the first three matches, go vote!

Where do I vote!??!?!?!

Edit: Found it and voted!!

magglis
06-20-2012, 04:54 PM
I do too. Though lets not bring it up? Nothing we can do to change it, so let's just stick to what you guys do best, IC posting :D
Haha we are chatting in two forums.

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 05:09 PM
Smokey: The following matches will take place at this next Karnage.

Mike Hawk vs Mr Blood
Van Hooligan X vs Clint Foster vs Artemis Eclipse vs Kyojin
Jackson Smith vs Antonyo Angelo
Sean Riggs vs Dave Steele
N vs Slick Nelson

Shaz11
06-20-2012, 05:10 PM

Mike Hawk vs Mr Blood
N vs Slick Nelson

Shaz: What about me Smokey?

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 05:12 PM

Smokey: Let me think on you...

Vandarius
06-20-2012, 05:12 PM

Mike Hawk vs Mr Blood
N vs Slick Nelson

Darius: What about the Insanity Championship match, Smokey?

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 05:15 PM
Darius: What about the Insanity Championship match, Smokey?

Smokey: Damn you Darius and Shaz! Asking to many questions to a man who is hungover! The insanity championship match will occur.

The match I originally stated will occur. It will be Darius vs Shaz vs Wells vs #.

Vandarius
06-20-2012, 05:18 PM
Smokey: Damn you Darius and Shaz! Asking to many questions to a man who is hungover! The insanity championship match will occur.

The match I originally stated will occur. It will be Darius vs Shaz vs Wells vs #.

Darius: That is more like it! And what is the stipulations of said match?

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 05:27 PM
Darius: That is more like it! And what is the stipulations of said match?

Smokey: No stipulation. It will just be a Fatal Fourway match. First man to get a pinfall will be named the Insanity Champion. The X-Treme Championship is the only title where a stipulation is included with each match. What is going to make the Insanity Championship so different is that it has to be defended 24/7.

magglis
06-20-2012, 05:29 PM
Angelo: Not needed!

CM Rock-Austin
06-20-2012, 05:37 PM

Mike Hawk vs Mr Blood
N vs Slick Nelson
Jackson: Oh him again, I guess I will have to just beat him twice.

Vandarius
06-20-2012, 05:37 PM
Smokey: No stipulation. It will just be a Fatal Fourway match. First man to get a pinfall will be named the Insanity Champion. The X-Treme Championship is the only title where a stipulation is included with each match. What is going to make the Insanity Championship so different is that it has to be defended 24/7.

Darius: Excellent news, Smokey. Not only will I stay at number one for the Road to Glory standings, but I will also be the new Insanity AND X-treme Champion!

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 05:41 PM
Darius: Excellent news, Smokey. Not only will I stay at number one for the Road to Glory standings, but I will also be the new Insanity AND X-treme Champion!

Smokey: My vote goes to you Darius.

magglis
06-20-2012, 05:59 PM
Angelo: Well done my friend!

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 06:05 PM
Angelo: Well done my friend!

Omega: so your just saying your going to let Darius win the X-treme Championship at No remorse Antonyo? Even though your in the match? Wow..I knew you were a dumbass

Vandarius
06-20-2012, 06:10 PM
Omega: so your just saying your going to let Darius win the X-treme Championship at No remorse Antonyo? Even though your in the match? Wow..I knew you were a dumbass

Darius: Oh please, Omega. Angelo has another title in his sights, so that way we can hold every title that the ICW has to offer!

No_1eddiefan
06-20-2012, 06:12 PM

Mike Hawk vs Mr Blood
N vs Slick Nelson

Kyojin: Oh hell yeah! I get to test my skills against the very best in Eclipse, and I get to beat the hell out of Foster & Van!

magglis
06-20-2012, 06:32 PM
Angelo: Its not of your business what i'm gonna do but i said it before i don't care for that title all i want is the World Title

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 06:36 PM
Angelo: Its not of your business what i'm gonna do but i said it before i don't care for that title all i want is the World Title

Omega: Well that is a problem, seeing as how once Van and Artemis handle their business at No Remorse, I am going to win the Road to Glory match, and main event at Glory Days to become the NEW ICW CHAMPION!

Vandarius
06-20-2012, 06:38 PM
Well that is a problem, seeing as how once Van and Artemis handle their business at No Remorse, I am going to win the Road to Glory match, and main event at Glory Days to become the NEW ICW CHAMPION!

Darius: Thats hilarious ... I bet you won't even make it to Road to Glory match, others will beat you to the remaining 7 spots!

magglis
06-20-2012, 06:47 PM
Well that is a problem, seeing as how once Van and Artemis handle their business at No Remorse, I am going to win the Road to Glory match, and main event at Glory Days to become the NEW ICW CHAMPION!
OOC: Bro where is your ic

Angelo: Not gonna happen Epsilon i meant Omega

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 07:05 PM
OOC: Bro where is your ic

Angelo: Not gonna happen Epsilon i meant Omega

Damn it...I missed that haha.

Omega: I've proven before Angelo, I can't beat you, and I can beat both Eclipse and Van

magglis
06-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Damn it...I missed that haha.

Omega: I've proven before Angelo, I can't beat you, and I can beat both Eclipse and Van
:rolleyes:
Angelo: I guess you don't remember what happened last week!

The score between you and me is 2-1 Omega,i'm better than you!

OOC: Haha...No worries chief!

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 07:29 PM
Ok guys. promo assignments have gone out. I need them by Tuesday. And if you are a part of a dual promo, be kind and get yours done asap so as to not jam up the other person at the last minute!

Vandarius
06-20-2012, 07:48 PM
Ok guys. promo assignments have gone out. I need them by Tuesday. And if you are a part of a dual promo, be kind and get yours done asap so as to not jam up the other person at the last minute!

Promo sent ... Heh heh ... I think you'll like it :P

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 07:48 PM
Promo sent ... Heh heh ... I think you'll like it :P

Haha I did like it :D

Vandarius
06-20-2012, 07:54 PM
Haha I did like it :D

http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af216/draymen/new-excellent-meme_o_168350.jpg

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 08:22 PM
Let me know what you think of the new Karnage poster. I put it in my sig with a link to ICW! :D

magglis
06-20-2012, 08:44 PM
Ok i will advertise this here ihearvoices just made a new e-fed in J Suls forum,you should check it
Here is a link:New Fed In Town (The World Is Yours) (http://z13.invisionfree.com/Wrestling_Connection/index.php?showtopic=78&st=0&#last)
That is the roster page

Yes2J
06-20-2012, 11:31 PM

Slick: Smokey what the hell? You're going to let THOSE TWO push you around? That's hilarious. Shaz doesn't even deserve a match...Darius, I don't know about you. You do seem pretty tough at least.

Yes2J
06-20-2012, 11:35 PM
I would like to add this though: I just came up with a unique idea on the other forum site, and was wondering if you liked the idea or not. I'll post the contents here:
Slick Nelson's School of Wrestling Psychology

Slick: Having trouble with cutting promos, giving yourself some hype, or generally getting in people's heads?
This is the school for you.
At a nominal fee of just $30 a month, you can re-tool your characters and make the big money in ICW. Soon you could even be...WORLD CHAMPION!
If you have any questions, concerns or want any advice, this is the place to ask (or PM me if it's out of character)!

OOC: Seriously this a good place to practice IC posting. This would basically be out of context/character "In Character" posting. It's a gimmick for our characters, with OOC benefits and the opportunity to maybe find out who works best together.
Maybe we'll do like peer evaluation just so we all can get REALLY good at IC posting, and hopefully in most scenarios, avoid repetition and recycled angles.
One theory I have is: Set up a fake storyline>do some IC posting>work a fake promo or two>review.
An additional aspect we could add is having the "Promo of the Week" winner evaluate the week's IC posting and promos. There's nothing better than flexing the creativity portions of your brain muscle.

Edit: I have no idea why this posts with the highlights. I guess it's because I cut and paste from the other forum.
Edit #2: It didn't post the grey highlight on the tex, so nevermind lol xD

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 11:35 PM
Slick: Smokey what the hell? You're going to let THOSE TWO push you around? That's hilarious. Shaz doesn't even deserve a match...Darius, I don't know about you. You do seem pretty tough at least.

Smokey: let's see...shaz has won at a ppv. He has won multiple matches. What have you done besides suck the life out of this company?

Yes2J
06-20-2012, 11:45 PM
Smokey: let's see...shaz has won at a ppv. He has won multiple matches. What have you done besides suck the life out of this company?
Slick: I'VE sucked the life out of this company? I'm trying to clean up your freaking mess! That starts with getting you into a different position, and out of that GM role...Anyways, you've been the one sucking life out of the company. You just granted two guys matches because you are hung over and didn't want to have a professional discussion about it. This is just getting disgusting.

bearkg88
06-20-2012, 11:53 PM
Slick: I'VE sucked the life out of this company? I'm trying to clean up your freaking mess! That starts with getting you into a different position, and out of that GM role...Anyways, you've been the one sucking life out of the company. You just granted two guys matches because you are hung over and didn't want to have a professional discussion about it. This is just getting disgusting.

Smokey: are you a dumbass or just stupid? I gave them that match because I initially made it the night after Karnage.

AirBourne
06-21-2012, 12:11 AM
Smokey: are you a dumbass or just stupid? I gave them that match because I initially made it the night after Karnage.

Wells: Match for Insanity Championship eh....hmmm *Holds up Evolution Championship from EWNCW*, looks like I'll be a dual champion then, after I beat all three of those guys next week. N, Shaz, Darius, you will all witness the true power of Ryan "The Freak" Wells come Karnage, where I hoist the Insanity Championship high.

OOC: I am very relieved to see ICW staying here. But Smokey, 2nd straight week, no promo? Blah man! :P lol jk
I will also be not on as much but still be on a decent amount for the next week or so, I am commuting 3 hours a day to see my mother in the hospital, and have been doing so, if you haven't already noticed, but have no fear, I'll still be here to destroy anyone in ICing! :P

magglis
06-21-2012, 12:30 AM
Wells: Match for Insanity Championship eh....hmmm *Holds up Evolution Championship from EWNCW*, looks like I'll be a dual champion then, after I beat all three of those guys next week. N, Shaz, Darius, you will all witness the true power of Ryan "The Freak" Wells come Karnage, where I hoist the Insanity Championship high.

OOC: I am very relieved to see ICW staying here. But Smokey, 2nd straight week, no promo? Blah man! :P lol jk
I will also be not on as much but still be on a decent amount for the next week or so, I am commuting 3 hours a day to see my mother in the hospital, and have been doing so, if you haven't already noticed, but have no fear, I'll still be here to destroy anyone in ICing! :P
Sorry to here about your mom bro,i hope everything will be alright:)

AirBourne
06-21-2012, 12:44 AM
Sorry to here about your mom bro,i hope everything will be alright:)

Appreciate it my friend. The doctors are doing everything to keep it stage 3, to make it a lot better chance of her going into remission hopefully. I'm just there for moral support.

CM Rock-Austin
06-21-2012, 01:57 AM
Appreciate it my friend. The doctors are doing everything to keep it stage 3, to make it a lot better chance of her going into remission hopefully. I'm just there for moral support.

Oh dang hope everything will be fine and gets healthy :)!

CM Rock-Austin
06-21-2012, 02:03 AM

Jackson: Then why the fuck are you even in this match then, you shouldn't have been in the qualifying matches if you didn't care! Smokey can you take this ass out of this match since obviously he doesn't want to be in it.

wrestlingfan66513
06-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Hawk: Mr. Black and Mr. Blood, Omega and I will make sure you guys don't even get to look at the tag titles at the PPV when we dominate you in the ring. We don't need sneak attacks to win because we are the best team here.

bearkg88
06-21-2012, 09:31 AM
Hawk: Mr. Black and Mr. Blood, Omega and I will make sure you guys don't even get to look at the tag titles at the PPV when we dominate you in the ring. We don't need sneak attacks to win because we are the best team here.

Omega: That's right! And at this next weeks Karnage, my boy Hawk is going to show you Blood with they call him Mr. Mayhem!

OOC: So I just sent my part to Ash, once he adds the last part our promo is done!

magglis
06-21-2012, 10:32 AM
Jackson: Then why the fuck are you even in this match then, you shouldn't have been in the qualifying matches if you didn't care! Smokey can you take this ass out of this match since obviously he doesn't want to be in it.
Angelo: Maybe i want to kick your ass!

Vandarius
06-21-2012, 10:33 AM
wont be much icing or posts from me today .... up all night long with a combo of heat exhaustion & stomach bug

magglis
06-21-2012, 10:34 AM
wont be much icing or posts from me today .... up all night long with a combo of heat exhaustion & stomach bug
I understand bro we all need rest

Vandarius
06-21-2012, 10:38 AM
I understand bro we all need rest

oh ill still be icing and all, just not to my full abilities. can't lose my number one spot!

magglis
06-21-2012, 10:46 AM
I feel you bro.I was in your place before when my dad was sick

Everything will be alright.Hope never dies!

magglis
06-21-2012, 10:46 AM
oh ill still be icing and all, just not to my full abilities. can't lose my number one spot!
Haha you crazy goat!!!

Vandarius
06-21-2012, 01:43 PM
Haha you crazy goat!!!

Darius: A true performer never rests, my friend!

Asherdelampyr
06-21-2012, 03:58 PM
Omega: That's right! And at this next weeks Karnage, my boy Hawk is going to show you Blood with they call him Mr. Mayhem!

OOC: So I just sent my part to Ash, once he adds the last part our promo is done!

Mr. Blood: God damn, are you bitches done yet? Wanna keep talking Sneak Attacks, eh? You want to focus on guys like Kryptonite? That's just fine because after Karnage Hawk you are going to know exactly how it feels to be Kryptonite, stuck in the hospital, all alone, wondering what you are going to fall back on now that your career has been so brutally ended. Look you pathetic morons, do you think we made it to the end of this tournament through sneak attacks? Ask that retarded wannabe super hero, or that nameless freak if they were attacked before the match. Fact is we don't hit people before we face them in the ring, because we don't have to.

Mr. Black: You can't hope to stand up to us.

Mr. Blood: My large associate here is over 300 lbs of ass-kicking fury under a mask, and I have yet to see the man I can't permanently injure. We are good enough that it doesn't matter what prep you try, hell you could even bring a completely separate team with you and we would kick all your asses while enjoying lunch. You know what? Go ahead, keep talking shit, that way you have something to think about when you are struggling to stand after the PPV, when you are laying under sheets, in pools of your own blood you can look back on this day and laugh about how completely stupid you were, and how many warnings you ignored.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business

OOC: my part is sent, all yours :)

CM Rock-Austin
06-21-2012, 04:34 PM
Angelo: Maybe i want to kick your ass!

Jackson: Yea, you tried before and you got your ass handed to you so think again.

CM Rock-Austin
06-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Darius: A true performer never rests, my friend!

Jackson: Unless he is sent to the hospital and needs to get treatment.

Shaz11
06-21-2012, 05:45 PM

Shaz: I don't deserve a match? At least I won a PPV match! You have nothing on me.

Shaz: Slick Nelson has officially been rinsed by the boss. Slick is just a disgrace to this company!

bearkg88
06-21-2012, 05:50 PM
Shaz: I don't deserve a match? At least I won a PPV match! You have nothing on me.

Shaz: Slick Nelson has officially been rinsed by the boss. Slick is just a disgrace to this company!

Smokey: Slick Nelson is just a fool. Just a plain ole fool

Shaz11
06-21-2012, 05:53 PM
Smokey: Slick Nelson is just a fool. Just a plain ole fool

Shaz: You got that right! He's just trying to big himself up just by dissing the boss. He'll never learn!

No_1eddiefan
06-21-2012, 05:55 PM
Bear, I'll try and get that promo to you tonight, but can't promise anything since I'll be working on Summerfest.

AirBourne
06-21-2012, 06:04 PM
Wells: Come Karnage, I will be a dual champion...Evolution Champion, and Insanity Champion...just you all wait.

bearkg88
06-21-2012, 06:06 PM
Wells: Come Karnage, I will be a dual champion...X-Treme Champion, and Insanity Champion...just you all wait.

Evolution champion??? Do you mean X-treme Champion?

AirBourne
06-21-2012, 06:08 PM
Evolution champion??? Do you mean X-treme Champion?

No, I won the Evolution Championship in EWNCW silly goose. lol

bearkg88
06-21-2012, 06:18 PM
No, I won the Evolution Championship in EWNCW silly goose. lol

OH! Good to know bud! ill make sure to highlight it when i write the show :D

Yes2J
06-21-2012, 09:26 PM
Shaz: You got that right! He's just trying to big himself up just by dissing the boss. He'll never learn!
Slick: Oh wow, I'm getting BIG for DISSING THE BOSS? You're enlarging your ego and trying to further your success by kissin' Smokey's ass. I bet you're lips are chapped from something else you've probably been doing to him too...

OOC: This nasty comment is only implying something nasty, and it is only in character, never forget that...lol

Yes2J
06-21-2012, 09:27 PM
Bear, I love the new icon. I hated seeing Jim Cornette's fat ugly face every time I read your comments. lol

bearkg88
06-21-2012, 09:43 PM
Bear, I love the new icon. I hated seeing Jim Cornette's fat ugly face every time I read your comments. lol

Are you meaning the guy from the big bang theory? lol

bearkg88
06-21-2012, 09:44 PM
Ok guys, I am working on the show right now. Probably get half done tonight, other half done on Tuesday. Should be posted then. We have this Karnage, and then 1 more, and then No Remorse. Woot!

eyehatecena
Shaz and # promo is in

bearkg88
Slick: Oh wow, I'm getting BIG for DISSING THE BOSS? You're enlarging your ego and trying to further your success by kissin' Smokey's ass. I bet you're lips are chapped from something else you've probably been doing to him too...

OOC: This nasty comment is only implying something nasty, and it is only in character, never forget that...lol

Smokey: Yes...he told me he made out with your sister and she had dirty lips...

bearkg88
06-21-2012, 10:31 PM
Aight guys, I'm done writing for the night. Going to bed soon. Keep up the great IC posting!

wrestlingfan66513
06-21-2012, 11:45 PM
Mayhem: Mr. Black and Mr. Blood, the odds are against you at the PPV. If we get the TLC match, then Omega and I will have a bunch of toys to play to beat you guys with and I love diving off ladders since I am the master of the skies. If we get the Last Man Standing then we will let everything in our arsenal out on you and never quit. If we get the cage match, then you guys have no where to run from us. So all options are in our favor whether you like it or not.

Kryptonite
06-21-2012, 11:56 PM
Mr. Blood: God damn, are you bitches done yet? Wanna keep talking Sneak Attacks, eh? You want to focus on guys like Kryptonite? That's just fine because after Karnage Hawk you are going to know exactly how it feels to be Kryptonite, stuck in the hospital, all alone, wondering what you are going to fall back on now that your career has been so brutally ended. Look you pathetic morons, do you think we made it to the end of this tournament through sneak attacks? Ask that retarded wannabe super hero, or that nameless freak if they were attacked before the match. Fact is we don't hit people before we face them in the ring, because we don't have to.

Mr. Black: You can't hope to stand up to us.

Mr. Blood: My large associate here is over 300 lbs of ass-kicking fury under a mask, and I have yet to see the man I can't permanently injure. We are good enough that it doesn't matter what prep you try, hell you could even bring a completely separate team with you and we would kick all your asses while enjoying lunch. You know what? Go ahead, keep talking shit, that way you have something to think about when you are struggling to stand after the PPV, when you are laying under sheets, in pools of your own blood you can look back on this day and laugh about how completely stupid you were, and how many warnings you ignored.

Mr. Black: Nothing Personal

Mr. Blood: Just Business

OOC: my part is sent, all yours :)
Riggs: You should be quiet because there is something big waiting for you.

Yes2J
06-22-2012, 04:40 AM
Are you meaning the guy from the big bang theory? lol
No, I mean the Al Bundy. I also meant avatar?
I actually like How I Met Your Mother. That's not Big Bang Theory by the way. lol

Yes2J
06-22-2012, 04:42 AM
Slick: I don't have a sister, and if I did, Shaz would be the last person she'd ever make out with. My family actually had standards, ironic, isn't it?

chunkkynutzzz
06-22-2012, 07:32 AM
IC as N: Hellooo, Ladies,Gentlemen,Boys ,Girls ,Children and Losers in Between...It is I, N Here to make your day better.

Kryptonite
06-22-2012, 07:47 AM
IC as N: Hellooo, Ladies,Gentlemen,Boys ,Girls ,Children and Losers in Between...It is I, N Here to make your day better.
*Riggs already falls asleep*

Kryptonite
06-22-2012, 07:47 AM
How far is the show beark?

Shaz11
06-22-2012, 10:23 AM

Shaz: Me kissing Smokey's ass? What world were you born in? Jheeze! You call yourself a "con man". The only cons you can do are..errm..well, that's the thing. You can't do one!

Shaz: Yes! That's right! What you gonna do now Slick?

Shaz11
06-22-2012, 10:24 AM
Slick: I don't have a sister, and if I did, Shaz would be the last person she'd ever make out with. My family actually had standards, ironic, isn't it?

Shaz: Course you don't! We believe your utter bullshit! I made out with your mum as well! She enjoyed every bit of that cream!

chunkkynutzzz
06-22-2012, 10:37 AM
*Riggs already falls asleep*

IC as N: *sends a hoe Riggs way, she gets in the Riggs bed*

magglis
06-22-2012, 11:32 AM
Bear you will have my promo in one hour.I'm online in a friends pc and when i go back home i will send it to you

Vandarius
06-22-2012, 11:35 AM
Darius: *Darius walks into the arena and opens the doors leading to the locker room* I'm baaaaaack, bitches!

OOC: Feeling a bit better, not 100%, but I am doing better!

CM Rock-Austin
06-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Jackson: Let's see what kind of karnage happens today?

bearkg88
06-22-2012, 02:51 PM
For those wondering, the show will not go up any sooner than tuesday

Yes2J
06-22-2012, 02:52 PM
Shaz: Me kissing Smokey's ass? What world were you born in? Jheeze! You call yourself a "con man". The only cons you can do are..errm..well, that's the thing. You can't do one!

Shaz: Yes! That's right! What you gonna do now Slick?
Slick: Haha...funny story. I have a nice little scam in the works at this very moment. You don't know it yet...but just you wait...you're going to like it. Can You Believe Dat?!

Yes2J
06-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Slick: Well on Tuesday (or Karnage day, whenever that is), your day is going to be made. By me...and a lot worse, that is.

Shaz11
06-22-2012, 02:53 PM
Slick: Haha...funny story. I have a nice little scam in the works at this very moment. You don't know it yet...but just you wait...you're going to like it. Can You Believe Dat?!

Shaz: The only scam you have, is revealing yourself as a cunt. Oh wait, you've already revealed that.

bearkg88
06-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Well on Tuesday (or Karnage day, whenever that is), your day is going to be made. By me...and a lot worse, that is.

Hey make sure to use your name or ic when posting as ur character

Asherdelampyr
06-22-2012, 03:04 PM
Jackson: Let's see what kind of karnage happens today?

ooc: is carnage tonight?

nevermind, bear answered.

chunkkynutzzz
06-22-2012, 03:55 PM
Well on Tuesday (or Karnage day, whenever that is), your day is going to be made. By me...and a lot worse, that is.

IC as N: Well Looka Here, The day of Karnage is Going to be "made" by you and worst ,and worst that is?.... No The Worst day for you my wish he was my friend guy, will be that day I Encounter you ,but Don't take it as that. Only Intake The Experience ,For you Will Learn from it .And, Maybe Even become better. But As in Great, ..no...Only N is That! ...Run Off.

bearkg88
06-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Working on some more Karnage. Still awaiting promos though.

magglis
06-22-2012, 06:46 PM
Working on some more Karnage. Still awaiting promos though.
You got mine,right?

bearkg88
06-22-2012, 06:50 PM
You got mine right?

Sure did bro! :D

magglis
06-22-2012, 06:51 PM
Sure did bro! :D
Nice!!!:D:D

magglis
06-22-2012, 06:59 PM
Are you gonna post the shows in WC too?

bearkg88
06-22-2012, 07:03 PM
Are you gonna post the shows in WC too?

No. Sorry.

Vandarius
06-22-2012, 07:15 PM
Being the hard working, amazing employee I am ... I'm going into work at 7am tomorrow instead of 8am ... and I STILL am sick as fuck. -_-

No_1eddiefan
06-22-2012, 07:39 PM
Bear- Kyojin promo heading your way, right now.

Vandarius
06-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Darius: Well, it seems as if I will be number one in the Road to Glory standings for FOUR WEEKS in a row! I told ALL OF YOU that I would NOT be dethroned!!

No_1eddiefan
06-22-2012, 07:56 PM
Darius: Well, it seems as if I will be number one in the Road to Glory standings for FOUR WEEKS in a row! I told ALL OF YOU that I would NOT be dethroned!!

Kyojin: You overestimate yourself Darius. You can stay number one all the way to No Remorse for all I care. At No Remorse, I will beat all six other men, and than I'll beat you.

Vandarius
06-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Kyojin: You overestimate yourself Darius. You can stay number one all the way to No Remorse for all I care. At No Remorse, I will beat all six other men, and than I'll beat you.

Darius: Oh please, Kyojin, save your breath. All you're doing is wasting my valuable air by speaking of this nonsense! You will beat no one in any match, you will never be able to beat me!

bearkg88
06-22-2012, 08:49 PM
Bear- Kyojin promo heading your way, right now.

I got it bro. Looks good :)

eyehatecena
06-22-2012, 08:50 PM
#: Tha da da da da da da DUMBFUCK!

OOC: I could not think of anything else to write IC, lol

No_1eddiefan
06-22-2012, 08:53 PM
Darius: Oh please, Kyojin, save your breath. All you're doing is wasting my valuable air by speaking of this nonsense! You will beat no one in any match, you will never be able to beat me!

Kyojin: I already beat you. Officially at least. I never got to prove how much better I am than you because you bitched out.

bearkg88
06-22-2012, 09:18 PM
So there are going to be a good number more stipulations to vote for after this Karnage. I think you are going to like them. Some are kind of common, but I'm trying to include a few that are different.

CM Rock-Austin
06-22-2012, 09:57 PM
ooc: is carnage tonight?

nevermind, bear answered.

Lol and plus I was saying like what kind of destruction will happen today but used the shows name instead so I get why you got confused.

bearkg88
06-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Ok guys. Quick update on Karnage. I have two matches left to write. I work all day tomorrow and Sunday, and Monday I an spending with my gf. Tuesday I will finish the show and post it. So be prepared! I am still missing 2 promo's and that are essential ones I can not write.

bearkg88
06-22-2012, 10:32 PM
Oh and if you haven't voted on the match types for the 3 polls that I opened, be sure to go do that!

Yes2J
06-22-2012, 11:35 PM
#: Tha da da da da da da DUMBFUCK!

OOC: I could not think of anything else to write IC, lol
Slick: Wait a second, who?

wrestlingfan66513
06-23-2012, 12:18 AM

Mayhem: Soon enough it will be my time to get to the top and then you will be put in your place. All you did was cheat to get to where your at and you will be left beaten after you fail to win the X-Treme title, while Omega and I become the first tag team champions.

AirBourne
06-23-2012, 12:46 AM
I want a promo request. :(

Wells: Shaz, where are you? Hiding some more in a dark alley, where you belong? On the street huh?

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 06:14 AM
I want a promo request. :(

Wells: Shaz, where are you? Hiding some more in a dark alley, where you belong? On the street huh?

Shaz: Oh yeah! Typical Wells isn't it! Calling out someone when they aren't in the building! Luckily for you! I'm here now! What do you want?!

VanHooliganX
06-23-2012, 06:15 AM
Ok guys. Quick update on Karnage. I have two matches left to write. I work all day tomorrow and Sunday, and Monday I an spending with my gf. Tuesday I will finish the show and post it. So be prepared! I am still missing 2 promo's and that are essential ones I can not write.

Still waiting for my half. Still plenty of time though and considering who the other half is, it should be crackerjack :)

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 07:46 AM
Shaz: Not trying to be a hypocrite Wells, but where are you? Now that I've arrived, you've probably gone back into the closet.

No_1eddiefan
06-23-2012, 07:47 AM
Shaz: Not trying to be a hypocrite Wells, but where are you? Now that I've arrived, you've probably gone back into the closet.

Kyojin: You still running that mouth Shaz? After the beatings you've been getting week in, week out, I'd've thought you might have learnt that it only brings you pain.

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 07:49 AM
Kyojin: You still running that mouth Shaz? After the beatings you've been getting week in, week out, I'd've thought you might have learnt that it only brings you pain.

Shaz: No Kyojin. I've been living through pain all my life, so I don't know why I should stop.

No_1eddiefan
06-23-2012, 08:01 AM
Shaz: No Kyojin. I've been living through pain all my life, so I don't know why I should stop.

Kyojin: Well it's getting painful for me having to listen to you run your mouth. So, in the interests of everybody's sanity, will you please shut the hell up?

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 08:31 AM
Kyojin: Well it's getting painful for me having to listen to you run your mouth. So, in the interests of everybody's sanity, will you please shut the hell up?

Shaz: Why should I do what you suggest? You really think I'm gonna listen to you? I don't know who you think you are Kyojin, but you don't tell me what to do! You don't boss me about! No one does.

No_1eddiefan
06-23-2012, 08:35 AM
Shaz: Why should I do what you suggest? You really think I'm gonna listen to you? I don't know who you think you are Kyojin, but you don't tell me what to do! You don't boss me about! No one does.

Kyojin: You don't know who I think I am? I'm the guy that kicked your ass the other week.

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 08:41 AM
Kyojin: You don't know who I think I am? I'm the guy that kicked your ass the other week.

Shaz: Only because I had one hand tied behind my back! If I face you again fairly, you know the result. I'll defeat you Kyojin.

No_1eddiefan
06-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Shaz: Only because I had one hand tied behind my back! If I face you again fairly, you know the result. I'll defeat you Kyojin.

Kyojin: Are you serious right now? I'm facing guys such as Artemis Eclipse and Van Hooligan X. I'm in the main events! You? You're still get your ass handed to you in the mid-card.

Shaz11
06-23-2012, 08:53 AM
Kyojin: Are you serious right now? I'm facing guys such as Artemis Eclipse and Van Hooligan X. I'm in the main events! You? You're still get your ass handed to you in the mid-card.

Shaz: That don't mean shit! I still need to face you again! And we'll see if you really are main event worthy! Beating someone with their hands behind their backs! What kind of achievement is that?!