PDA

View Full Version : TNA X Division

hendrix1564
11-03-2010, 09:09 AM
Is it just me, or did TNA totally get rid of it.
They still have the belt, sure, but there are almost no one squaring off for it.
You know what I'm talking about?

According to a wrestling website this is the x-division

Jay Lethal - Has the Belt
Brian Kendrick - He's in it? When?
Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin - Tag Team Champs
Amazing Red - Who? Oh yeah, he's never on impact
SUICIDE - He's still around?
Douglas Williams - In Fortune - Doing pretty much nothing
Max Buck and Jeremy Buck - Tag Team
Oh, and that Jersey Shores guy? What's his name?

SilverGhost
11-03-2010, 09:49 AM
That list was a bit longer I am guessing. But Hogan killed the X-Division.

Justdawg08
11-03-2010, 09:54 AM
X Divison needs to be come..... NO RULES.... NO LIMITS.... THE XTREME DIVISON

lucky7pointman
11-03-2010, 11:47 AM
X Divison needs to be come..... NO RULES.... NO LIMITS.... THE XTREME DIVISON

U forgot they human so it fine the way it is u got to think that some of them got family and kids

wallyman
11-03-2010, 01:05 PM
i love athletism...but aj styles said in a interview he cannot be crazy off the top rope moves forever...thats why hes doing this to reinvent himself...as long as i see a good athletic match i am fine...its different times now u dont have to be all crazy...

el gabo
11-03-2010, 01:29 PM
i love athletism...but aj styles said in a interview he cannot be crazy off the top rope moves forever...thats why hes doing this to reinvent himself...as long as i see a good athletic match i am fine...its different times now u dont have to be all crazy...

X division was not all crazy. It did have a lot of high flyers but, the quick pace and actual WRESTLING in those matches were awesome. I agree AJ had to move along to main event status, but they didn't have to leave X division in the back seat. AJ hasn't been Main Event status since that douche RVD came in. So now we have no X division AND no AJ. Double bummer

TNA 'The very best'
11-03-2010, 02:01 PM
U forgot they human so it fine the way it is u got to think that some of them got family and kids

Really. Are you saying this?

Bodom
11-03-2010, 02:04 PM
Really. Are you saying this?

Grammar is a mans best friend.

TNA 'The very best'
11-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Grammar is a mans best friend.

it was suppose to be REALLY. LONG PAUSE. ARE YOU SAYING THIS. doesnt come across so well written down does it.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 02:12 PM
it was suppose to be REALLY. LONG PAUSE. ARE YOU SAYING THIS. doesnt come across so well written down does it.

Thats when you do this-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------see?

TNA 'The very best'
11-03-2010, 02:14 PM
Thats when you do this-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------see?

Next time i will, thanks for the heads up.

Bodom
11-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Next time i will, thanks for the heads up.

Anytime amigo

Rassling_Fan
11-03-2010, 02:25 PM
X division was not all crazy. It did have a lot of high flyers but, the quick pace and actual WRESTLING in those matches were awesome. I agree AJ had to move along to main event status, but they didn't have to leave X division in the back seat. AJ hasn't been Main Event status since that douche RVD came in. So now we have no X division AND no AJ. Double bummer

This. Keep in mind Samoa Joe was in the X-Division and it was awesome! The original Styles/Danielson/Joe feud was a thing of art.

Kashdinero
11-04-2010, 03:40 AM
I hate to say this but it's not hogans fault that the X-div died. It was back when they started insisting on giving the X-stars "personalities" and the in ring action took a backseat to over the top characters. That whole deal with Kevin Nash was TNA idiocy at its finest!.... When hogan and bisch came in the X-div was in a shambles already... What is not excusable is them not being able to recognise this. They should have done everything that they could to rectify the situation ("if you weeel").

The worst thing is bisch knows how important the "little guys" were to the success of WCW in the mid-late 90's.

TJHawkesybaby
11-04-2010, 04:17 AM
If you look back at some of the best matches in TNA history and more importantly the new concept matches it was all centred around the X division, back in you watch a PPV from up untill start 2009 they kicked off pretty much everytime with a X Div match of some sort they even used to bring in talent from other companies/countries. not to mention the Int X Cup which for me were some of the best matches TNA has ever put on! The first ever X Div match with Jerry Lynne, AJ, Low Ki etc was in one word.... Epic! and i honestly couldnt tell you an x div match that has been bad....!?! they started every PPV with with one pretty much and the place would explode!!! this is was one of the reasons TNA had such a pull in the early years cox these x div guys would put on a show... a show (dare I say it) we havent seen in WWE for a looong time!!! Whether its a case of bringing in new talent to "replace" the "old" guys, as you rightly say above AJ cant keep pulling off these death defying moves week in week out! But yeah waht im trying to say is BRING IT BACK!!! PLEASE! I love TNA and I just dont want to see it go down the route of really good storylines but aweful wrestling all the time!

Thanks!

Ares
11-05-2010, 12:48 AM
The X division died when Team 3d took the title hostage around late 2007-early 2008. To me, the x division was never the same after that.

Bodom
11-05-2010, 12:49 AM
Now that I think about it, I think you're right about that