PDA

View Full Version : tna fantasy fed?

bearkg88
04-08-2012, 06:20 PM
What is up guys? So for those not aware, I attempted to open an efed a month ago but it fell flat. The universal response I got was that it was because it was on another site. It got me to thinking. What if we had a tna fantasy efed, similar to how there is the wwe fantasy fed. Here is what I can tell you guys if enough of you are up for the idea. I can promise you there will be a weekly show and a monthly ppv. I have enough time on my hands where I could set some aside each week to focus on writing results and such. Let me know if there is any interest in this!

Sully
04-08-2012, 06:32 PM
I don't think there is really enough people who care or know enough about TNA, but it's worth a try. Maybe you could PM some of the regulars in the TNA section and see if they're up for it.

Don't go in that section and make a thread there asking people though, that definitely wouldn't be the write thing to do. So if you want to try recruiting, I'd suggest doing it via PM.

wrestlingfan66513
04-08-2012, 06:42 PM
I don't think there is really enough people who care or know enough about TNA, but it's worth a try. Maybe you could PM some of the regulars in the TNA section and see if they're up for it.

Don't go in that section and make a thread there asking people though, that definitely wouldn't be the write thing to do. So if you want to try recruiting, I'd suggest doing it via PM.

*right
Sorry just had to do it ;)
Also yeah just PM some people to see. If you did something TNA related, I would say a fantasy league like URATOOL would be good and I would be into that.

Destruction
04-08-2012, 06:42 PM

*right

YES - corrected the grammar nazi, correct the grammar nazi

On subject, I would, but I don't have the time for it anymore. Sorry

Destruction
04-08-2012, 06:43 PM
*right
Sorry just had to do it ;)
Also yeah just PM some people to see. If you did something TNA related, I would say a fantasy league like URATOOL would be good and I would be into that.

YOU FUCKING NINJA'D ME

Asshole

THE HEARTBREAK KID
04-08-2012, 06:45 PM
It was olny a matter of time before someone else wen't head to head with us Haha!

wrestlingfan66513
04-08-2012, 06:47 PM
YOU FUCKING NINJA'D ME

Asshole

Haha, you never saw it coming.

Destruction
04-08-2012, 06:47 PM
It was olny a matter of time before someone else wen't head to head with us Haha!

*went

I'm on a motherfucking roll now

Destruction
04-08-2012, 06:48 PM
Haha, you never saw it coming.

You never saw this coming. *Delivers a last call to Wrestlingfan* Bitch

Kept it TNA related ;)

wrestlingfan66513
04-08-2012, 06:53 PM
You never saw this coming. *Delivers a last call to Wrestlingfan* Asshole
Kept it TNA related ;)

That's how you keep it TNA related. Now your roll is done.

Destruction
04-08-2012, 06:54 PM
That's how you keep it TNA related. Now your roll is done.

Well done great wrestlingfan, you outsmarted me again *bows down*

Vegas
04-08-2012, 07:03 PM
Sorry but I don't see this working. Not enough people would be interested. If anything I see this joining up with the other fantasy fed. That might be your only real chance

Tommy Thunder
04-08-2012, 07:15 PM
Sorry but I don't see this working. Not enough people would be interested. If anything I see this joining up with the other fantasy fed. That might be your only real chance

Joining up the a TNA fantasy fed with the WWE fantasy fed? No thanks lol!

I don't think there will be enough interest, but it's worth asking around I suppose. I mean you need a roster of about 20-25 I'd imagine to run one weekly show, and I'm not sure if that many people would be interested.
Advertise it in your sig and put a link to this thread there to see how many will come here to express interest.

VanHooliganX
04-08-2012, 07:18 PM
*went

I'm on a motherfucking roll now

Yet you didn't correct the spelling for "only"? For shame. I'm not even a English Language/Grammarfag too :P

I think EWN can't really support another EFed bear. EWF is majorly struggling as it is so I think JBW, EWNCW, HWA, EWA, A-Rev and WWE (Maybe EWF too) is the limit.

Destruction
04-08-2012, 07:21 PM
Yet you didn't correct the spelling for "only"? For shame. I'm not even a English Language/Grammarfag too :P

I think EWN can't really support another EFed bear. EWF is majorly struggling as it is so I think JBW, EWNCW, HWA, EWA, A-Rev and WWE (Maybe EWF too) is the limit.

I didn't notice that for shame

But I gotta agree with Van on this. If you just want to be a part of a fed, and not run one, then ask Pumpkinhead, and he'll let you help no doubt

Robareid
04-09-2012, 02:30 AM
I may be wrong, but isn't the WWE fantasy fed not exclusive to WWE characters, aka making this kind of redundant?

Destruction
04-09-2012, 02:53 AM
I may be wrong, but isn't the WWE fantasy fed not exclusive to WWE characters, aka making this kind of redundant?

Bossman, you are correct

Only CAW's and dead wrestler's are off limits